时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:53] | Come on.Move around towards shore | 快 游到岸上去 |
[02:22] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[02:30] | Get down. Stay down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[02:36] | You’re gonna keep breathing. Do you hear me? | 你要保持呼吸 你听到了吗 |
[02:46] | He’s getting away! | 他正在离开 |
[02:48] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[02:51] | Back away. Back aw… | 散开 |
[03:11] | I need an EMT in here now. | 快叫救护车 |
[03:14] | Car 39 requesting EMT. | 39号车呼叫救护车 |
[03:22] | Come on, now. Let her through. Let her through. | 快点 让她过去 |
[03:25] | Help me with this table. Give her some room. | 帮我移开桌子 给她腾出地方 |
[03:31] | We’ve got paramedics on the way. You’re going to the hospital. | 救护人员马上就来 马上送你去医院 |
[03:35] | You’re going to be OK. | 你会没事的 |
[03:37] | We still haven’t celebrated my birthday. | 我的生日还没有过 潘佐尔 |
[03:40] | I’m not going to let you off the hook like this. | 我不想让你错过 |
[03:46] | Let ’em through. Let ’em through, please. | 让我们过去 |
[03:50] | This man has a puncture wound to his right lung. | 他的右肺中枪 |
[03:52] | He needs to be intubated immediately. | 需要马上插喉管 |
[04:00] | He’s an FBI agent,… | 他是个联邦探员 |
[04:02] | And he’s not gonna die. | 他不能死 |
[04:17] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[04:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:24] | How did they know? | 他们怎样知道 |
[04:25] | When you talked to your girlfriend, what did you say? | 你对你的女朋友说了些什么 |
[04:29] | – Did you tell her you were in DC? – No. | -你有告诉她你在华盛顿吗 -没有 |
[04:33] | Then there’s someone inside. | 他们的人在我们中间 |
[04:36] | three, lift | 三 抬起来 |
[04:56] | – What happened? Who shot Pendrell? – I don’t know. | -发生什么事 谁向潘佐尔开枪 -不知道 |
[05:00] | I got a call about a federal-witness transfer. | 我接到电话 一个联邦证人要转移 |
[05:02] | Sergeant Louis Frish. He was the intended target. | 是路易斯军士 他是目标 |
[05:08] | A federal marshal was | 应该是一个联邦警察 |
[05:09] | supposed to put him into protective custody. | 保护路易斯军士的安全 |
[05:12] | – That order was countermanded. – By whom? | -这命令已经撤销了-谁撤销的 |
[05:15] | He’s being put under military arrest. | 路易斯已经被军方通缉 |
[05:17] | Military arrest? | 被军方通缉 |
[05:19] | For suspicion of murder and providing false testimony. | 杀人嫌疑和做假证 |
[05:22] | He has testimony damaging to the military. | 他的证词揭露了军方的所为 |
[05:25] | His life is in danger. He is not going anywhere. | 他有危险 不能去任何地方 |
[05:28] | The order to arrest him came from the Joint Chiefs of Staff,… | 逮捕命令是联席会议发出的 |
[05:32] | Who have also issued a recommendation on Agent Mulder. | 还给了穆德探员的建议 |
[05:35] | For what? | 为什么 |
[05:37] | He’s been put under military arrest | 穆德探员也被军队逮捕 |
[05:40] | for interference with the military investigation… | 被控干涉军方调查 |
[05:42] | Into the crash of an airliner. | 民航飞机失事案 |
[05:44] | Sir, the military is responsible for the downing of that plane. | 军方是飞机失事的元凶 |
[05:48] | They are admitting as much. | 他们不承认 |
[05:51] | But Sergeant Frish’s story is not the one they’re telling. | 费舍的片面之词 |
[05:54] | What is their story? | 他们怎么说的 |
[06:01] | Are you all right | 你没事儿吧 |
[06:11] | I have a responsibility for | 我要对在我手下的 |
[06:12] | the safety of the agents under my supervision. | 探员安全负责 |
[06:16] | I’m not going to put another agent’s | 我不会让其他探员冒险 |
[06:18] | life in jeopardy just to keep her out in the field. | 不要让她牵涉其中 |
[06:22] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[06:24] | I suggest you make sure of that | 我建议你和潘佐尔探员 |
[06:26] | when you go to the hospital with Agent Pendrell. | 到医院后检查一下 |
[06:31] | 冯德赫利空军 备用设备仓库 | |
[06:38] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[06:39] | You come to spring me from the joint? | 你去联席会议反对我 |
[06:45] | – I came to talk to you. – About what? | -我要和你谈一下 -谈什么 |
[06:49] | A big ol’ misunderstanding? | 这是个大误会 |
[06:53] | According to the military, there was no misunderstanding. | 根据军方的解释 这里一点误会都没有 |
[06:57] | Suddenly they just decide to | 为什么他们突然决定 |
[06:58] | take responsibility for the crash of Flight 549? | 对 飞机失事负责 |
[07:01] | They had no choice. Not | 他们没有选择 |
[07:03] | in light of all the facts that have come out. | 没有透露任何真相 |
[07:05] | Facts? Have you heard their cover story? | 真相 你没听过他们的说法吗 |
[07:08] | That the tower gave bad coordinates to a fighter pilot,… | 控制塔把错误的坐标给飞行员 |
[07:11] | ..Causing it to collide with Flight 549 over military airspace? | 使飞机在军方空域坠毁 |
[07:15] | They allowed me to listen to the recordings. | 他们允许我听录音 |
[07:19] | If you believe in the coordinates | 如果你相信费舍军士 |
[07:20] | that Sgt Frish gave to the fighter pilot… | 给飞行员的坐标 |
[07:23] | ..Were the exact path that 549 was on,… | 正好是549航班的飞行通道 |
[07:26] | ..They would indicate that | 他们会说 |
[07:28] | he could not have seen | 费舍军士跟他的同僚 |
[07:29] | 549 in the airspace | 发现549航班的时候 |
[07:31] | until it was too late. | 已经太迟了 |
[07:33] | So the tower put those jets on a collision course? | 所以他们说是塔楼把飞机置于碰撞航线 |
[07:36] | Yes. And they were the only two aircraft on the radar screen. | 是的 在雷达显示屏只有两架飞机 |
[07:39] | Realizing his guilt, | 费舍的同僚 |
[07:41] | Sergeant Frish’s fellow officer put a gun to his head. | 知道酿成了大祸就自杀了 |
[07:45] | According to the Air Force, Frish lied to save himself. | 根据空军的说法 费舍军士为了保命而撒谎 |
[07:49] | When he found his fellow officer had committed suicide,… | 当他发现他的同僚自杀后 |
[07:52] | ..He blamed the military. | 他到我们这里来指控军方 |
[07:54] | That’s why they pursued him to bring him to justice. | 所以他们要逮捕他 让他接受审判 |
[07:58] | And they could lay the blame on a dead man. | 他们轻而易举的把责任推在一个死人身上 |
[08:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:05] | This, uh, second plane? | 那第二架飞机呢 |
[08:09] | They say it’s a military fighter? | 他们说是军方的飞机吗 史卡莉 |
[08:10] | It was an F-15 Eagle, according to an Air Force spokesman. | 空军发言人说是架f-15战机 |
[08:14] | You believe that story, Scully? | 你相信他们说的 |
[08:18] | I don’t know what to believe. | 我不知道该相信什么 |
[08:21] | Do you believe I got this from an F-15 Eagle? | 你相信这是我从f-15挨的吗 |
[08:25] | Those look like radiation burns. Where did you get that? | 这好像是辐射痕 你从哪里弄的 |
[08:28] | At the second crash site, in | 第二架飞机的失事地点 |
[08:30] | 50 feet of water at the bottom of Sacandaga Lake. | 在桑肯德加湖的50英尺下 |
[08:33] | – You found it? – I followed a trail of bubbles… | -你发现了 -我找到了残骸 |
[08:35] | ..To a wreckage that looked | 发现不可能 |
[08:37] | like nothing that takes off from an Air Force base. | 是从空军基地起飞的 |
[08:39] | What was it? | 那是什么 |
[08:41] | What collided with Flight 549 was a UFO,… | 和549飞机相撞的是飞碟 |
[08:44] | ..Shot down by the military, | 飞机的乘客 |
[08:45] | taking the passenger plane along with it. | 是被军方击落的 |
[08:48] | Except it can’t be proven. | 这无法证实 |
[08:51] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[08:53] | Because they haven’t found any | 因为他们没有能找到实质的证据… |
[08:54] | evidence that Flight 549 was involved in a collision. | 证明549航班被撞击 |
[08:58] | According to who? | 谁说的 |
[08:59] | Mike Malar, the MC man running the investigation. | 麦克 马拉 咨询中心的调查人员 |
[09:02] | – How do you know he’s not lying? – I don’t. | -你怎么知道他没有撒谎 -我不知道 |
[09:04] | He’s the one man who wants to find out what downed that plane,… | 他看来是想了解飞机失事的真相 |
[09:07] | ..And who came to me with information he had no reason to share. | 他告诉我一些我不该知道的信息 |
[09:12] | What information? | 什么信息 |
[09:13] | He found Sharon Grafia at the crash site the night we left, | 他发现莎朗 戈拉斐尔出现在失事地点 |
[09:17] | after seeing lights over the area. | 我们离开那晚他在那里看到一些亮光 |
[09:19] | Max Fennig’s sister. | 马科斯的姐姐 |
[09:21] | That’s another thing. She’s not Max’s sister. | 还有其他事 穆德 她不是马科斯的姐姐 |
[09:25] | Then who is she? | 那她是谁 |
[09:26] | An unemployed aeronautical engineer… | 她是个失业的空气动力工程师 |
[09:28] | ..Who spent time in and out | 一直在精神病院 |
[09:29] | of mental institutions. That’s where she met Max. | 在那里她认识了马科斯 |
[09:32] | – Why would she lie? – I don’t know. | -她为什么撒谎 -不知道 |
[09:37] | All I know is that this plane seems | 我明白飞机失事 |
[09:40] | to be killing people as it sits there on the ground. | 造成人员的伤亡 |
[09:45] | Mulder, Agent Pendrell is dead. | 穆德 潘佐尔探员死了 |
[09:50] | How? | 怎样死的 |
[09:51] | Shot, in an attempt on Sergeant Frish in Washington. | 本来是要暗杀费舍军士的 |
[09:57] | He saved his life, Mulder, and maybe mine. | 他救了他的命 穆德 可能也救了我的命 |
[10:04] | All right, Scully. Scully… | 好吧 史卡莉 |
[10:06] | Mulder, what are these people dying for? | 穆德 这些人为什么而死 |
[10:10] | Is it for the truth or for the lies? | 为了真相还是谎言 |
[10:12] | It’s gotta be for the truth. | 当然是为了真相 |
[10:15] | If we owe them anything, it’s to make sure of that. | 唯一告慰他们的就是要找出真相 |
[10:22] | Excuse me, sir. Max Fennig? | 请问马科斯住在哪里 |
[10:24] | – He’s over there. – Thank you. | -住在那里 -谢谢 |
[10:38] | Remember this place? | 记得这里吗 |
[10:42] | I remember being amazed at what some people will call home. | 我记得这个叫”家”的地方 |
[10:46] | You have to admit, the man had an enduring sense of style. | 你要承认 人都有自己的生活方式 |
[10:50] | Only Max Fennig and you would appreciate living like this. | 只有马科斯跟你喜欢这样的生活 |
[11:11] | I think you were actually | 我想某方面 |
[11:13] | kindred spirits in some deep, strange way. | 你们确实志趣相投 |
[11:16] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:18] | “Men with spartan lives, simple in their creature comforts, | 斯巴达式的生活方式 生活简单 |
[11:21] | if only to allow for the complexity of their passions.” | 只需满足他们复杂的情感 |
[11:25] | Mm, beans and weenies. | 豆和香肠 |
[11:27] | What exactly are we looking for here? | 穆德 我们在这里找什么 |
[11:29] | Something to explain why Max was on that plane. | 找马科斯在飞机做了什么 |
[11:33] | What he was coming to show me. | 他要告诉我们什么 |
[11:34] | What makes you think that he was coming to see you? | 你怎会想他会来找你 |
[11:39] | Max is the key to this. He knew | 马科斯是这事情的关键 |
[11:40] | that plane was in danger before it took off,… | 飞机起飞前和进入军事空域前 |
[11:42] | ..Before it entered military airspace. | 他就知道有危险 |
[11:45] | Now, how would he know that? | 他是怎样知道的 |
[11:47] | And what would be worth taking that risk? | 有什么东西值得他冒这样的险 |
[12:01] | Hi. Max here. | 我是马科斯 |
[12:04] | But of course. | 当然 |
[12:06] | This is, uh, quite obviously my stay… | 这是我的故事 |
[12:09] | ..Since I’m telling it. | 我说出来时 |
[12:12] | Anyway, um, for those of you who know me already,… | 你们已经知道我已 |
[12:15] | ..This will be ancient history. | 这是古老的历史 |
[12:17] | But for the rest of you, this is – | 但对你们来说 |
[12:19] | ..Well, what can I say the story of my life. | 我只能说这只是我的故事 |
[12:23] | Actually, all I ever wanted in life was to be left alone. | 说实在的我不想这样孤独的活着 |
[12:26] | Don’t we all! | 我们都不想 |
[12:28] | So, just my luck that I’d eventually become an alien abductee. | 很幸运我最终被外星人绑架 |
[12:33] | Now I’m never alone. Any minute, when I’m least expecting it… | 现在我不再孤独 没有想到会这样 |
[12:37] | And the worst part is… no one believes you. | 最可悲的是没有人相信你 |
[12:41] | Oh, well, almost no one. | 几乎没人相信 |
[12:46] | to providing all you disbelievers with proof. | 我穷尽一生去寻找让你们相信的证据 |
[12:49] | Proof that there are | 证明有外星人 |
[12:51] | extraterrestrial biological entities right now… | 外星生物体现在 |
[12:55] | .. visiting our planet for purposes of a troubling agenda… | 按照一个糟糕的日程乘坐飞碟造访地球 |
[12:59] | ..Known only to certain members of the government, the FBI… | 这个时间表只有部分政府人员 联邦调查局 |
[13:02] | ..And certain high-ranking | 和军工企业的 |
[13:03] | members of the military industrial community,… | 一些高级成员知道 |
[13:06] | ..Who have recovered some of these very craft. | 他们已经修复一些飞船 |
[13:08] | Not that they’d ever admit to it publicly, of course | 当然 他们永远不会公诸于众 |
[13:13] | Nor would they admit that they | 不会承认他们 |
[13:16] | have salvaged some of this alien technology… | 把这些外星技术 |
[13:18] | ..And are using it in military applications. | 用在武器上 |
[13:20] | No, that would be un-American. | 不 这不是美国人做法 他们不会承认… |
[13:21] | And they won’t admit it until | 除非他们面对 |
[13:24] | someone confronts them with undeniable proof. | 无法反驳和抵赖的证据 |
[13:28] | Someone like me. | 像我提供的证据 |
[13:31] | And I should probably mention | 我特别强调的是 |
[13:33] | that I do this at great risk to my own safety. | 我这样做是以生命为代价的 |
[13:36] | But, hey, when ever day’s just another day,… | 但 日复一日 |
[13:39] | ..You’re gonna get kidnapped by a bunch of little grey dudes,… | 当你会被一帮外星小灰人绑架 |
[13:42] | what’s a few CIA spooks to worry about | 中情局的间谍会在乎这些吗 |
[13:58] | Careful. | 小心 |
[14:37] | We found it. | 我们找到他 |
[14:46] | Ladies and gentlemen,… | 女士们先生们 |
[14:48] | ..Recovery and identification of | 找寻跟辨认549次航班的罹难者 |
[14:51] | the deceased victims of Flight 549 is at 76 per cent. | 的进程完成了76% |
[14:55] | Which is far better than anticipated, | 比预期的要快 |
[14:57] | given the kind of destruction that we’ve all seen. | 因为损坏程度如此之大 |
[15:01] | We’ve got a total of nearly 3,000 | 在第一轮调查中 |
[15:03] | man-hours logged in this first wave of investigation. | 我们花了3000个工时 |
[15:08] | And I wish I could tell you folks | 我希望我能告诉你们 |
[15:10] | that we’ve come up with something more concrete. | 一些具体的东西 |
[15:14] | But the evidence… | 但收集的证据 |
[15:18] | ..Just doesn’t support anything | 只能证明 |
[15:20] | more than the Air Force’s assertion that the cause… | 空军声称的失事原因 |
[15:24] | ..Was a midair collision or a catastrophic near miss. | 是空中相撞或者毁灭性的误击造成的 |
[15:37] | I’m gonna ask you all to wrap up your reports | 我要求你们今晚把报告提交上来 |
[15:40] | and then to go home to your families. | 然后回到你们家人的身边 |
[15:43] | You’ve done a good and thorough job here. | 你们在这里做得很好 |
[15:48] | You’ll be in touch with me | 让我和国家交通安全委员会的 |
[15:49] | or someone from the NTSB on anything further. | 每一个人深受感动 |
[15:53] | I just wanted to thank you all personally. Thank you. | 我代表我个人向你们表示感谢 谢谢 |
[16:12] | I’d wondered what happened to you. I put in a call. | 我想你们出了什么事 我打了个电话 |
[16:15] | You had something you wanted to tell us? | 你有些东西要告诉我们 |
[16:18] | No. Just… just wanted to touch base. | 没有 只是通报情况 |
[16:21] | Thank you for leading us | 谢谢你们的帮助 |
[16:23] | to the fact of the military’s involvement. | 让我们知道是军方造成的事故 |
[16:25] | I think the facts are still a matter of speculation. | 我想结论依然是疑窦重重 马拉先生 |
[16:28] | Listening to what you just said, I think you do too. | 听你刚才说的 我想你也有同感 |
[16:32] | The military’s public claim of fault… | 军方关于 |
[16:35] | ..And their actions to | 失事的声明 |
[16:36] | promote that claim have raised some suspicions. | 和他们的秘密行动让人更怀疑 |
[16:39] | Suspicions? Of what? | 怀疑 怀疑什么 |
[16:40] | That the story the military is now promoting | 军方的声明是 |
[16:43] | is a convenience deflection and cover-up. | 为了转移视线和掩饰事实 |
[16:46] | Of what? | 什么事实 |
[16:47] | Scully and I agree on some of the motives | 在动机方面 史卡莉探员和我都同意 |
[16:49] | but not on the facts. | 只是在事实上存在分歧 |
[16:50] | – Do you have facts that I don’t? – No. | -你有我不知道的事实 -没有 |
[16:52] | But I do have a story, if you’re willing to hear it. | 如果你想听得话 我另有说法 |
[16:56] | Tell me it’s bull, as Agent Scully has, | 史卡利探员说我胡说八道 |
[16:58] | but it’s as believable as any story I’ve heard. | 但我认为比任何说法都可信 |
[17:01] | At least it’s the only one that can’t be refuted by the facts. | 至少这是唯一不能被事实所驳倒的 |
[17:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:14] | There was one man who knew what brought this plane down. | 有人知道是谁让飞机失事的 |
[17:17] | He knew it even before he got on the plane, | 他还没上飞机前就知道了 |
[17:19] | but he got on anyway. | 但他最终还是上了飞机 |
[17:20] | He sat right here in this seat, 13-F. | 他坐在13-F座位上 |
[17:23] | His name was Max Fennig. | 他的名字叫马科斯 |
[17:26] | There are a number of possibilities for Max’s suspicions,… | 马科斯的怀疑值得商榷 |
[17:28] | ..But I believe he’d been | 但我相信 |
[17:30] | followed for some time before he boarded Flight 549. | 马科斯在登机前就被跟踪 |
[17:33] | And I believe he was followed onto this plane… | 我相信一直跟上了飞机 |
[17:36] | ..By someone who wanted | 那些人想要 |
[17:37] | whatever it is Max had carried on board with him. | 马科斯带上飞机的东西 |
[17:43] | The object that ultimately brought down this plane, | 是那东西最终让飞机坠毁的 |
[17:46] | the cause which has alluded you. | 失事原因你已经提到了 |
[17:49] | And what was this object? | 那是什么东西 |
[17:51] | Physical proof of the existence | 外星生物存在的真实证据 |
[17:53] | of extraterrestrial life and intelligence. | 那个跟踪马科斯上飞机的人 |
[18:00] | The person who followed Max may have been prepared to kill | 已经准备杀了他 |
[18:03] | to obtain this object. | 把那东西搞到手 |
[18:05] | Its value greater than one human life,… | 这比人的生命还重要 |
[18:08] | ..Greater than the lives of the 134 people on that plane. | 比飞机上的134个人的生命还重要 |
[18:12] | Whether that plan was executed, we may never know. | 计划是怎么实施的 我们不得而知 |
[18:15] | Because Flight 549 was intercepted by a second aircraft… | 因为549航班被第二架飞机所拦截 |
[18:18] | .. which did not appear on the military’s or anyone else’s radar screen | 一架没有出现在军方和其他雷达上的飞机 |
[18:23] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[18:24] | Max Fennig knew immediately what this craft was,… | 马科斯马上知道这架是什么飞机 |
[18:28] | ..And that he would not be | 他不能继续 |
[18:29] | completing the rest of the flight as scheduled. | 完成计划中的飞行 |
[18:33] | Max would have recognized | 马科斯立刻又经历了 |
[18:35] | immediately all the signs of an abduction scenario. | 被绑架的种种场景 |
[18:40] | The craft taking control of the plane and all its systems,… | 飞机的系统被控制 |
[18:49] | .. preparing to take Max. | 它们准备抓马科斯 |
[18:54] | But something happened. | 但意外发生了 |
[18:55] | Something went terribly wrong. Something unimaginable. | 灾难性的 意想不到的事发生了 |
[18:59] | Ok. | 接着说 |
[19:01] | A third aircraft, probably an F-15 Eagle, | 第三架飞机 可能是f-15 |
[19:03] | was given the coordinates for Flight 549. | 知道549航班的坐标 |
[19:06] | Heading one-zero-zero and two-niner thousand feet. | -位置是10029英尺 |
[19:10] | The flight controllers watched the fighter enter… | 飞行控制人员看到了飞机 |
[19:12] | enter Flight 549’s airspace on an intercept pattern,… | 进入549航班的空域开始拦截模式 |
[19:15] | not knowing what they had set in motion | 不知道他们这样做的目的 |
[19:17] | No way of knowing there was | 更不知道那里 |
[19:19] | a third craft which was not on their screen. | 有第三架飞机 |
[19:21] | Not knowing that for the next nine minutes, | 更不知道接下来 航班上 |
[19:24] | time would stand still on Flight 549. | 消失的九分钟发生了什么 |
[19:29] | I’ve got something. An intercept. | 我被拦截了 |
[19:32] | My God! My God! | 我的天 |
[19:34] | Mayday! Mayday! Mayday! | 紧急呼救 紧急呼救 |
[21:01] | Are you saying the man who | 你说13-f座位的人 |
[21:02] | was sitting in 13-F was abducted, mid-flight,… | 在飞行途中被绑架了 |
[21:05] | ..Without any depressurization of the cabin, | 在飞机没有减压的情况下 |
[21:07] | without any effect on the plane? | 而飞机没有任何影响 |
[21:09] | If not for factors unforeseen, | 不出意外 |
[21:11] | I believe Max would have been abducted… | 我相马科斯已经被绑架了 |
[21:13] | ..And returned to Flight | 飞机上的乘客 |
[21:15] | 549 without any loss of life, without a trace. | 也没有罹难 仿佛什么也没有发生 |
[21:19] | Then what happened? | 然后发生什么事 |
[21:22] | Flight 549 and the alien craft | 549航班和 |
[21:24] | which had taken control of it were intercepted… | 控制它的飞碟 被拦截 |
[21:28] | by the military fighter.which had been given a specific set of orders | 被军方飞机拦截 他们的特殊命令是 |
[21:32] | ..To take down the UFO. | 把飞碟打下 |
[21:35] | The missing nine minutes aboard Flight549, | 在549号飞机消失的9分钟里 |
[21:38] | nine minutes that would have been erased from the memoriesof the 134passengers onboard | 在134名乘客被洗去记忆的九分钟 |
[21:43] | would prove to be the final minutes of their lives. | 成为了他们生命中的最后9分钟 |
[23:00] | You’re saying, in effect, that Flight 549… | 你说549飞机 |
[23:03] | ..Was in the grip of a sort of UFO tractor beam? | 是在飞碟的牵引光束下 |
[23:06] | That’s a Hollywood term, but yes. | 像好莱坞大片啊 但是的 |
[23:10] | And the Air Force shot down the UFO,… | 然后空军就把飞碟打下来 |
[23:13] | ..Sending 549 out of control when the beam went off? | 当光束没有了后 549航班失去控制 |
[23:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:22] | Well, where I come from, that’s what we call a whopper. | 呃 我的老家把这些称为弥天大谎 |
[23:27] | Even if it were true, I could | 就算是真的 |
[23:29] | never sell that to Washington, and neither could you. | 就算我用一百年也不能说服华盛顿 你也不能 |
[23:32] | Not without the object Max was carrying. | 没有马科斯带的东西是不行 |
[23:35] | I had the same reaction to the story as you,… | 我对这事的反应跟你一样 |
[23:38] | ..But there is one area that has yet to be explained. | 但有一点合乎逻辑 |
[23:41] | That is that the seats and | 那就是那门跟座位 |
[23:43] | the door did show traces of radioactivity. | 有放射反应的痕迹 |
[23:46] | Now, you found nothing in the wreckage, no source of any emitter? | 但你没有在残骸里发现任何放射物 |
[23:51] | I did find something. | 我真的发现了些东西 |
[23:54] | I think you should look at it. | 我想你们应该看看 |
[23:59] | After you’d found the first traces, | 在你们发现第一个线索后 |
[24:01] | my team tried to link the radioactivity to a cause. | 我的同事 就去寻找造成辐射的原因 |
[24:05] | They found no other evidence. | 除了这个 |
[24:09] | Except for this. | 他们没有发现其他证据 |
[24:29] | – That’s it? – That’s all there was. | -就这个吗 -能找到就是这个 |
[24:33] | I’m gonna have to make my report. | 我最后的报告 |
[24:35] | I’ll include this if it makes any difference. | 会把它包括进去 |
[24:37] | – But not as a causal factor. – It’s a good story. | -但不会是主因 -是个好故事 |
[24:43] | Maybe you can sell it to the movies. | 你可以卖给好莱坞 |
[24:48] | I don’t know what else you expect him to do. | 穆德 我不知道你还指望他什么 |
[24:50] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[24:51] | Look, it is a good story, but | 虽然分析得很精彩 但是 |
[24:53] | it’s a house of cards built on a shaky foundation. | 经不起推敲 |
[24:59] | We may never know what Max was carrying. | 你永远不知道马科斯带的是什么 |
[25:02] | And we may never know who killed Agent Pendrell. | 我们永远不知道谁杀了潘佐尔探员 |
[25:06] | If we don’t find out, what meaning do their deaths or lives have? | 如果我们找不出原因 他们的生命有什么意义 |
[25:09] | Max will be remembered as a… | 人们只会记得马科斯 |
[25:13] | ..Disappointing rummage sale or some kook on a home video. | 是一个失望的清仓拍卖者或者拍录像的怪人 |
[25:18] | – Where do we even start? – How about Sharon Grafia? | -我们都不知道从哪里开始查 -查查莎朗 |
[25:21] | She’s a disturbed person. She wasn’t even who she claimed to be. | 她是个精神紊乱的人 她甚至不是她声称的人 |
[25:24] | She knew Max well enough for him to write her letters. | 是的 但她认识马科斯 他给她写过很多信 |
[25:27] | Well enough for him to call her and tell her he was gonna die. | 甚至告诉她自己有生命危险 |
[25:32] | – Do you know where she is? – In a mental institution. | -你知道她在哪里吗 -精神病院 |
[25:39] | I’d go with ya, | 我想跟你一起去 |
[25:41] | but I’m afraid they’d lock me up. | 但我怕他们会把我关起来 |
[25:43] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[26:21] | Hello. | 你好 |
[26:22] | Are you a friend of Max’s? | 你是马科斯的朋友吗 |
[26:27] | No. My name is, uh, Mulder. I’m with the FBI. | 不 我叫穆德 调查局的 |
[26:30] | You’re kiddin’, right? | 你说笑吧 |
[26:31] | No. Why? | 不 为什么 |
[26:33] | Well, I manage the park. | 我管理这公园 |
[26:35] | I know Max had some weird friends. | 我知道马科斯有几个很奇怪的朋友 |
[26:37] | I don’t believe the FBI sends | 我不相信调查局 |
[26:39] | men out ’cause somebody trashed a trailer. | 会来调查谁捣毁一辆房车 |
[26:42] | – Any idea who did this? – N… no. | -知道是谁做的吗 -不知道 |
[26:44] | ls Max in trouble or something? | 马科斯有麻烦吗 |
[26:46] | No. Max is dead. He died in a plane crash a few days ago. | 没有 马科斯死了 几天前死于飞机失事 |
[26:50] | Oh, Lord. I am sorry to hear that. | 天 真感到遗憾 |
[26:53] | Uh, did he ever mention why he would leave or where he would go? | 他有没有说过为什么离开和去哪里 |
[26:56] | No, but he disappeared sometimes. | 没有 但有时会突然消失 |
[27:00] | Had stories. | 故事精彩着呢 |
[27:04] | Sure that’s not what happened to him? | 你肯定他已经死了 |
[27:05] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m sure. | 是的 我确定 |
[27:09] | Have you any idea who’s going to be taking care of his estate? | 你知道谁处理他的东西吗 |
[27:13] | Where I should forward his mail? | 我该把他的信给谁 |
[27:15] | He has mail? | 他有信吗 |
[27:16] | Yeah, a small stack of it. | 是的 不少呢 |
[27:19] | – I’ll run and get it, if you want it. – Please. | -如果你要我给你拿去 -谢谢 |
[27:40] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[27:42] | Sure feel sorry about Max. | 真的对马科斯感到遗憾 |
[27:45] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[28:14] | 乔治顿东北 精神病院 | |
[28:22] | Sharon Hello. | 莎朗 你好 |
[28:31] | How are you feeling? | 你觉得怎样 |
[28:35] | You up to answering some questions? | 你可以回答我几个问题吗 |
[28:40] | I’m not Max’s sister. | 我不是马科斯的姐姐 |
[28:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:47] | We’re not quite sure why you lied to us though, Sharon. | 我们不知道你为什么要骗我们 |
[28:52] | Or what else you might be lying about. | 还有什么你瞒我们的 |
[28:59] | – Doesn’t matter anymore. – Yes, it does. | -无所谓了 -不是的 |
[29:01] | If you know something – anything about what Max was doing,… | 如果你知道马科斯在做什么 |
[29:05] | ..About what he was | 他带在飞机上的 |
[29:06] | carrying on that plane – it could matter a lot. | 是什么 那就重要了 |
[29:10] | – To who? – To Max. | -对谁重要 -对马科斯重要 |
[29:18] | – I can’t. – Why not? | -我不能说 -为什么不能 |
[29:20] | Because I could be in big, big trouble. | 因为我可能会有大麻烦 |
[29:29] | Max had those same blisters. | 马科斯也有这些水泡 |
[29:32] | You both were exposed to something, Sharon. What was it? | 你们都被辐射了 莎朗 是什么 |
[29:39] | It was something I stole. | 我偷的东西 |
[29:41] | From whom? | 从哪里偷的 |
[29:44] | Max was trying to find physical | 马科斯在寻找证据 |
[29:46] | evidence to prove his abduction stories were true. | 证明自己真的被绑架了 |
[29:49] | You worked as an aeronautical systems engineer. | 你是一个航空系统工程师 |
[29:52] | You stole something from your employer, didn’t you? | 你从你的老板那里偷来的 对吗 |
[29:55] | Something radioactive. | 一些有辐射的东西 |
[29:59] | Only because I believed in Max. | 只是因为我相信马科斯 |
[30:04] | What was it? | 那是什么 |
[30:06] | Max said it was alien technology. | 马科斯说这是外星科技 |
[30:09] | It was three interlocking parts. | 那是个三部分互锁的东西 |
[30:11] | We divided it into sections. I had one part. | 我们将它分开 我有一部分 |
[30:14] | Max had another on board that flight. | 马科斯拿上飞机的是其余的部分 |
[30:19] | But they were taken from us. | 但他们拿走了 |
[30:20] | There was a third part. What happened to it? | 还有第三部分 怎么回事 |
[30:28] | I left a bag here. | 我留了个包在这里 |
[30:30] | Big bag, little bag? | 大袋还是小袋 |
[30:31] | Short bag, tall bag. I don’t remember. | 短的还是长的 我不记得了 |
[30:33] | Little bag, I think. | 我想是个小包 |
[30:40] | He’s at the baggage claim. | 他在行李处 |
[30:44] | Is this it? | 是这吗 |
[30:53] | I’m a federal officer. | 我是联邦调查人员 |
[30:54] | I need a security entrance to the terminal. | 我要求进入特别通道 |
[30:57] | Right this way. | 这边走 |
[31:09] | Tell me, is your wife going to be with you? | 告诉我 你的妻子跟你去吗 |
[31:11] | No, I’m going alone. | 不 我个人去的 |
[31:16] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[31:18] | Mulder, it’s me. Where are you? | 穆德 是我 你在哪里 |
[31:20] | I’m at the airport in Syracuse. | 我在纽约州锡拉丘兹机场 |
[31:22] | Whatever it is that Max had, I have it now. | 马科斯的东西在我手上 |
[31:25] | – How did you find it? – Luck. | -你怎样找到的 -好运 |
[31:27] | What you’re carrying was stolen | 你拿的是从军方的 |
[31:30] | from a military contractor, Cummins Aerospace. | 承包商库明斯航空偷的 |
[31:33] | Well, what is it? | 是什么 |
[31:34] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[31:38] | Well, I’ll let you know in a minute. | 我待会会让你知道的 |
[31:40] | It is important that you do not take it out of its container. | 你千万不要取出容器里的东西 |
[31:44] | What’s that? I’m having trouble hearing you on the phone. | 那是什么 我在电话里听不清楚 |
[31:47] | Did you hear me? | 你听到我说什么吗 |
[31:48] | No. I’ll tell you what it looks like. | 不 等等 我告诉你里面的是什么 |
[31:50] | No. Mulder, listen to me. Do not handle it. | 不 穆德 听我说 不要动那东西 |
[31:53] | Whatever it is highly radioactive. | 不论是什么 它有很强烈的辐射 |
[31:58] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[32:00] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[32:19] | It looks like a small | 好像是些工具部件 |
[32:21] | superstructure with three circular pieces inside. | 里面有三个循环的东西 |
[32:25] | It’s hard to tell on an x-ray. Hold on. | 在X光下很难说清楚 等等 |
[32:28] | I think what we’ve got here, | 我想我们处理是一起 |
[32:30] | Mulder, is high-tech industrial espionage. | 高科技的间谍案 这可不是玩具 |
[32:33] | Many people are trying to get their hands on this thing. | 很多人想得到它 |
[32:36] | – I’m getting on a flight. – What flight? | -我要上飞机 -航班是多少 |
[32:38] | I think it’s 501. | 是501航班 |
[32:41] | Yeah. I’ll need a ride when I get there. | 是的 我到的时候你来接我 |
[32:43] | I don’t think that’ll be a problem. | 没有问题 穆德 |
[32:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:26] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[33:28] | You look like you’ve got some room here. Do you mind? | 你这里有位子 介意我坐吗 |
[33:31] | No, go ahead. | 不介意 你随便 |
[33:35] | Didn’t mean to disturb you. | 没有打扰你吧 |
[33:39] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[33:40] | You traveling by yourself? | 你一个人吗 |
[33:46] | Do you live in DC? | 你住在华盛顿吗 |
[33:50] | There’s a weapon pointed at you right now. | 现在有枪对着你 |
[33:52] | I’m sure at this range it wouldn’t just hit you in the leg. | 我肯定不止伤到你的腿 |
[33:55] | If you so much as raise your | 如果你的手 |
[33:57] | arms off your armrest, I’ll test that theory. | 离开扶手 我就让你见证一下 |
[33:59] | What if you miss? | 如果你射偏了怎样 |
[34:01] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[34:03] | Do you know what happens when | 你知道当一架飞机 |
[34:05] | a plane depressurizes at 30,000 feet, Mr Mulder? | 在30000尺高空突然失去压力会怎样 |
[34:09] | After the cabin fills with fog, | 机舱都是烟 |
[34:10] | all light objects, anything not tied down,… | 所有灯都熄灭 |
[34:13] | ..Including your weapon, go flying toward the breach. | 包括你的武器 会飞出裂口 |
[34:17] | The pretty lady comes around with the honey-roasted peanuts? | 漂亮的空姐会拿烤花生来吗 |
[34:20] | Presuming the pilot is even able to keep control of the plane,… | 机师甚至控制不了飞机 |
[34:25] | ..I put on a lightweight parachute | 我有小型降落伞 |
[34:27] | I stowed overhead and go out the emergency exit… | 出事的时候 从紧急通道出去就行了 |
[34:30] | ..With the knapsack you’re holding. | 随便拿走你的小包 |
[34:33] | What if the pilot can’t | 如果机师控制不了 |
[34:34] | get control of the plane? Then you die too. | 飞机呢 你也会死 |
[34:38] | A man knows he must be ready to | 作为一个男人 |
[34:40] | sacrifice himself to that which is greater than he. | 时刻准备着 为了伟大的事情牺牲自己 |
[34:44] | I’m sure all the other passengers | 我肯定飞机上的乘客 |
[34:46] | would appreciate dying for your noble philosophy. | 会愿意为你的崇高思想而死的 |
[34:49] | Look out your window, Agent Mulder. You see the lights? | 看看窗户外面 穆德探员 看到灯光了吗 |
[34:53] | Now, imagine if one of those lights flickered off. | 想想一盏灯灭了 |
[34:58] | You’d hardly notice, would you? | 你想象不到吧 |
[35:00] | A dozen, two dozen lights extinguished. | 12盏 24盏灯灭了 |
[35:04] | Is it worth sacrificing the future,… | 值得为将来 |
[35:07] | ..The lives of millions, to keep a few lights on? | 和数百万人的生命让灯亮起来吧 |
[35:12] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[35:15] | Stolen property. | 被偷的东西 |
[35:18] | It’s an alien energy source, isn’t it? | 是外星能源吧 |
[35:20] | What is it, cold fusion, over-unity energy? | 冷核聚变 超联合的能源吗 |
[35:23] | What could be worth killing all those passengers on Flight 549? | 值得牺牲549航班的乘客吗 |
[35:26] | The cause of that crash has been determined as human error. | 飞机失事的原因已被认定是人为的原因 |
[35:30] | I’m gonna see you pay for that error,… | 我看是你应该为失事负责 |
[35:33] | ..Along with you and your employer | 还有你的雇主和 |
[35:35] | and the government that finances its contracts. | 提供资金的政府部门 |
[35:38] | I want you to stand up and move to the back of the plane. | 我要你慢慢的站起来 走到飞机的后面去 |
[35:41] | We’re gonna go to the bathroom. | 我们去洗手间 |
[35:46] | Move. | 走 |
[36:31] | Scully. | 我是史卡莉 |
[36:32] | – Scully, it’s me. – Mulder, where are you? | -史卡莉 是我 -穆德 你在哪里 |
[36:35] | Outside an airplane bathroom | 我在飞机的洗手间外面 |
[36:37] | where I’ve got the man who shot Pendrell locked up. | 我抓到了杀潘佐尔的人 |
[36:40] | What? | 什么 |
[36:41] | It looks like I’ll miss the in-flight movie | 看来我看不了飞机上的电影了 |
[36:42] | something with Steve Guttenberg. | 斯蒂夫 古根伯格演的 |
[36:45] | Did you get on the flight… | 穆德 你是乘坐 |
[36:46] | – You said you were getting on? – Yeah. | – 你说的那趟航班吗 – 是的 |
[36:48] | Everything’s OK. Alert Skinner anyway. | 都按计划进行 你要警告一下史基纳 |
[36:51] | I don’t want to take any chances getting this guy off the plane. | 我不想让这家伙离开飞机 |
[36:54] | – I don’t think you do either. – Right. | -我想你不愿意 -是的 |
[37:00] | Hey, Scully. My watch just stopped. | -史卡莉 我的表停了 -是吗 |
[37:03] | What? Mulder? Mulder? | 什么 穆德 穆德 |
[37:07] | Excuse me. I’m a federal agent. | 对不起 我是联邦探员 |
[37:10] | I want you to listen to me. | 我要你听着 |
[37:11] | This plane is about to be intercepted. | 这飞机要被拦截 |
[37:14] | – Intercepted? – Engaged and boarded. | -拦截 -被拦截 强行登机 |
[37:16] | I want you to tell the captain to initiate evasive manoeuvres. | 我要你告诉机长马上启动规避措施 |
[37:20] | Put the bag down! | 放下那包 |
[37:25] | Put it down on the floor. | 放在地板上 |
[38:27] | Drop the bag! | 放下那包 |
[38:29] | Drop the bag. Drop it! | 放下包 |
[38:41] | Hey, let it go! | 放下包 |
[38:45] | Let it go! | 放下包 |
[39:24] | Mulder, where is he? | 穆德 他在哪里 |
[39:27] | – He’s not here. – What do you mean? | – 他不在这里 – 你什么意思 |
[39:30] | You said you had him on this plane. | 你说你把他关在这飞机上 |
[39:31] | You said you had what Max had the stolen part. | 你说手上有马科斯的东西 偷来的东西 |
[39:36] | What time do you have? | 你的表是几点钟 |
[39:39] | 10.56. | 10点56分 |
[39:48] | Would you like to tell me what’s going on here, Agent Mulder? | 你可以告诉我发生什么事吗 |
[39:51] | I don’t think you want to know the answer. | 我想你不想知道答案 |
[40:06] | Is this man on the plane? | 这人在飞机上吗 |
[40:11] | I think he got the connecting flight. | 我想他跟航空公司有关系 |
[40:14] | But nobody ever finds out about it | 没人知道为什么 |
[40:19] | There are scientists in Finland right nowwho say they have detected anti-gravity… | 芬兰的科学家说他们在 |
[40:22] | ..Over the surface of a spinning superconducting disk. | 钉扎超导盘的表面检测出耐重力 |
[40:25] | Technology that is supposedly 20 or 30 years down the road,… | 这是领先了20 30年的技术 |
[40:29] | ..Like over-unity energy. | 像超联合能源 |
[40:31] | Um, massless displacement current | 冷聚合的无质量位移电流 |
[40:33] | from cold fusion that we need for space travel. | 是我们进行太空旅行的能源 |
[40:35] | I know, thanks to my inside sources, | 我知道 感谢我的线人 |
[40:38] | that this technology, in fact, exists. | 这样的科技是存在的 |
[40:43] | that use it hovering right over my trailer. | 我看见军队用这个科技 在我拖车的头上盘旋 |
[40:46] | Why is the US government keeping all this a secret? | 为什么美国政府保守这个秘密 |
[40:49] | I intend to expose these facts to the people. | 我想向公众揭开这个秘密 |
[40:52] | I mean, I’m just one man. | 我只是一个人 |
[40:58] | These tapes, you mind if! Keep them? | 这些带子 你不介意我保存吧 |
[41:00] | No. I think you should consider yourself the sole curator… | 可以 我想你应该考虑做 |
[41:03] | ..Of the Max Fennig rolling multimedia library and archive. | 马科斯·芬尼多媒体图书和档案馆的唯一馆长 |
[41:07] | And get tax-exempt status as soon as you can. | 你可以获得免税待遇 |
[41:10] | This stuff could be worth something someday. | 这些东西可能有一天很值钱 |
[41:15] | Thank you for helping me out, for all you’ve done. | 我要感谢你们帮我走出来 和你们做的一切 |
[41:17] | Max would have wanted it that way. | 马科斯也会这样想的 |
[41:21] | You lost somebody very close to you. | 你失去了一个跟你很亲近的人 |
[41:23] | So did you. | 你也是 |
[41:47] | You thinking about Pendrell? | 你在想潘佐尔吗 |
[41:51] | I realized I didn’t even know his first name. | 我才发现连他的名都不知道 |
[41:57] | I actually was thinking about, uh,… | 其实我在想 |
[42:01] | ..This gift that you gave me for my birthday. | 你给我的生日礼物 |
[42:04] | You never got to tell me why you gave it to me or what it means. | 你没有告诉为什么给我这个 有什么意思 |
[42:08] | But I think I know. | 但我知道了 |
[42:13] | I think that you appreciate | 我想你喜欢 |
[42:15] | that there are extraordinary men and women,… | 非凡的人 |
[42:19] | ..And extraordinary moments… | 跟非凡的时刻… |
[42:22] | ..When history leaps forward on the backs of these individuals. | 这些人推进了历史的发展 |
[42:26] | That what can be imagined can be achieved. | 你渴望像他们一样取得成就 |
[42:31] | That you must dare to dream. | 你敢于梦想 |
[42:35] | But that there’s no substitute for perseverance and hard work… | 但没有坚持不懈和努力工作 |
[42:39] | ..And teamwork. | 和同心协力是办不到的 |
[42:42] | Because no one gets there alone. | 因为没人独立取得成就 |
[42:47] | And that while we commemorate the greatness of these events… | 当我们纪念这些事件的重大意义 |
[42:51] | ..And the individuals who achieve them, | 和取得成功的个人 |
[42:53] | we cannot forget the sacrifice of those… | 我们不能忘记这些… |
[42:56] | ..Who make these achievements and leaps possible. | 成就和进步的幕后英雄的付出 |
[43:02] | I just thought it was a pretty cool key chain. | 我想这是个关键 |