时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | 特快专递配送中心 弗吉尼亚州德斯蒙德 | |
[00:09] | Cover for me in case dorkface comes back. | 万一笨蛋回来替我打一下马虎 好吗 |
[00:12] | – Where are you going? – For a cigarette. | -你去哪 -我要抽烟 |
[00:14] | – You had one 15 minutes ago. – 45 minutes. | 15分钟前你已抽了一支 是45分钟之前 |
[00:17] | Why don’t you get one of those patches or that gum? | 为何你不嚼颗口香糖 |
[00:20] | – What do you think I’m chewing? | 你以为我在嚼什么 |
[00:22] | – Then maybe you should just quit. | 或许你该戒掉 想过吗 |
[00:25] | Look, just cover for me, OK? | 替我打一下马虎 好吗 |
[00:27] | Tell her I got a stomach bug or somethin’. | 告诉她我胃痛什么的 |
[02:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:21] | Jane, come on. You’re gonna get in trouble. | 简 快 你会有麻烦的 |
[02:30] | Jane? | 简 |
[02:38] | Hey, Jane. | 简 |
[11:01] | “Brody, Jane L.” | “布洛迪 简” |
[11:04] | We’ve got the pathologist’s | 对 我们有法医的报告 |
[11:05] | work but the crime scene hasn’t been checked yet. | 但还没有检查犯罪现场 |
[11:07] | – Let me see what you got. – Your name? | – 看看你掌握什么 -你的名字 |
[11:10] | Special Agent Fox Mulder. | – 特别探员福克斯·穆德 |
[11:13] | Workin’ the late shift? | – 上晚班吗 穆德探员 |
[11:15] | – Yeah. Somebody’s got to. – You need to sign that. | -是的 得有人干活 – 你得在那上面签字 |
[11:50] | I’m all set here. | – 我完事了 |
[11:52] | – Finished? – Yeah. Thanks. | – 没事了 -对 谢谢 |
[11:56] | No problem. | -没问题 |
[12:27] | Agent Mulder! | 穆德探员 |
[12:31] | I’m glad I caught ya. | -很高兴赶上你 |
[12:34] | – Who are you? – Detective Thomas. Ray Thomas. | -你是谁 托马斯探长 雷·托马斯 |
[12:38] | I’m the one who e-mailed the pictures to your office. | 和你联系的人是我发电子邮件给你的人也是我 |
[12:41] | Officer Robbins said you’d come down to take | 我撞见罗宾斯警员 他说你来这里 |
[12:44] | a look at the forensic evidence. | -看一些法医证据 |
[12:46] | That’s right. | -对 |
[12:47] | So, does that mean you’ve found something? | 是不是发现了什么 |
[12:50] | Something worth lookin’ into? | – 一些值得调查的东西 |
[12:52] | – I’m afraid not. – No? | – 恐怕没有 -没有 |
[12:54] | Nothing to recommend my further involvement. | -我没找到 -这件案子值得调查下去 |
[12:57] | How do you explain the woman? | -那女人呢 你怎么解释发生在她身上的事 |
[12:59] | She walks into a bathroom. A minute later, | 她上洗手间 |
[13:01] | she turns up… Look, you saw the pictures. | 几分钟后 结果变成 你看过照片了 |
[13:04] | I saw ’em. | 我看到了 |
[13:06] | I was told you were part of somethin’ | 听说你是X档案组的 |
[13:08] | called the X-Files. You’d look into stuff like this. | 专门调查这些案件 |
[13:12] | If there’s really nothin’ to this, | 如果没有什么值得调查 |
[13:14] | why come all the way here in the middle of the night? | 你为何深夜大老远跑来这里 |
[13:17] | I’m just doin’ my job, Detective, same as you. | 我只是做自己的工作 探长 和你一样 |
[14:21] | – Oh, you are home. – Yeah. What are you doin’ here? | – 你回到家了 – 你来这干什么 |
[14:24] | I was tryin’ to reach you. Your phone’s off the hook. | 我联系你 我想你的电话没放好 |
[14:27] | I needed some sleep. | 我要睡觉 |
[14:29] | Is that why you’re takin’ the garbage out at 4 a.M.? | 为什么凌晨4:00丢垃圾呢 |
[14:33] | – What do you want, Agent Mulder? – I want some answers. | -你想干什么 穆德探员 -我想要答案 |
[14:37] | – Concerning? – The death of a postal worker… | -关于什么 -那分拣员未解的死因 |
[14:40] | ..That somebody has gone to great lengths to keep unexplained. | 显然是有人有意使之成为迷 |
[14:44] | These photos were sent by a | 这些照片是一位探长寄给我的 |
[14:45] | detective who thought I might have a fresh take on it. | 他认为我可以独特的视角接受这件案子 |
[14:48] | But when I went to retrieve them from my e-mail, | 但当我想重新看看发给我的邮件 |
[14:50] | somebody had hollowed out the files. | 邮件被人删得一干二净 |
[14:53] | – Then where’d you get ’em? – From his partner. | 那你在哪弄回来的 -从他的拍档那里 |
[14:55] | When? | -什么时候啊 |
[14:56] | After he finished questioning me about the detective’s death. | 在他质问我探长的死之后 |
[15:00] | What ?What are you talking about ? | 什么 你在说什么 |
[15:03] | He was killed, shot in the head,execution style. | 他被杀了 击中头部 以处决的方式 |
[15:05] | His body was found near the precinct two hours ago. | 两小时前他的尸体在警局附近找到 |
[15:08] | Possibly by the same person who | 可能和冒名顶替我得到 |
[15:10] | forged my name to gain access to the forensics lab. | -法医证据的是同一个人 |
[15:13] | – What do you want from me? – I’d like your help on this, sir. | 你想从我这得到什么 我想你协助此案长官 |
[15:16] | What about Agent Scully? | -那史卡莉 |
[15:18] | Agent Scully’s in the hospital. | 史卡莉探员在医院 |
[15:21] | Has something happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[15:22] | She’s undergoing some imaging tests. | 她在进行成像检查 |
[15:25] | Her oncologist was concerned that, | 她的肿瘤医生注意到一些显微镜检查结果 |
[15:28] | uh, her tumour may be metastasizing. | 她的瘤可能转移 |
[15:34] | Anyway, I’d like you to take a look at those photos, please. | 我想你看看这些照片 |
[15:38] | Yeah, first thing in the morning. | 我会的 早上第一时间看 |
[15:40] | You want me to, uh, dump this on my way out? | 你想我把你丢垃圾吗 |
[15:43] | No, I got it. | 不用 我自己来 |
[16:25] | Was it you? | 是你吗 |
[16:27] | Did you pull the trigger or did you have him do it for you? | 是你开的枪 还是你叫他替你做 |
[16:30] | – I’m not here to answer your questions. – You murdered him! | -我不是来这回答你的问题 -你杀了他 |
[16:34] | – You killed an officer of the law. – Keep your voice down,… | -你杀了一名执法官员 -小声点 |
[16:38] | ..Unless you want your neighbours | 除非你想你的邻居知道 |
[16:40] | to know the hours and the company you keep. | 多少点和你喝谁在一起 |
[16:45] | I won’t be a party to murder. | 我不想成为谋杀同谋 |
[16:51] | This only happened because you left your job unfinished. | 是因为你没有完成你的工作而造成 |
[16:59] | I’ve followed your instructions. | 我已遵照你的指示 |
[17:01] | You failed to neutralize a potentially compromising situation. | 你没有处理好潜在的危机 |
[17:05] | You didn’t have to kill him. | 你不必杀他 |
[17:08] | He didn’t have to die. | 他不必死 |
[17:13] | You’re in no position to question the terms of our arrangement. | 你无权质问我们之间的协议 |
[17:17] | Then we have no arrangement. | 我们之间没有协议 |
[17:22] | You’ll find it’s not that easy to walk away from. | – 你会发现脱身不易 史基纳先生 |
[17:24] | No? | -是吗 |
[17:26] | A man digs a hole, he risks falling into it. | 挖洞的人就有跌进洞子里的危险 |
[18:19] | – Skinner. – Her body’s gone, sir. | – 史基纳 – 她的尸体不见了 |
[18:22] | – What are you talking about? – The postal worker. | -你在说什么 -那分拣员和我给你的照片 |
[18:25] | It was stolen from the morgue along with any evidence | 她的尸体昨晚在太平间被人偷走了 |
[18:28] | that might explain how she died. | 还有可能会解释她的死因的其他证据 |
[18:30] | – Slow down. – I’m sorry, I can’t. | – 慢点 穆德探员 -对不起 但我不能 |
[18:32] | I’m playing catch up here,and I’m already two steps behind. | 我原本以为跟上案情 但我还是晚了两步 |
[18:34] | The man who impersonated me | 昨晚在法医实验室冒充我的人 |
[18:36] | at the forensics lab replaced a blood sample. | -显然替换了血样 |
[18:38] | How do you know? | -你怎么知道 |
[18:40] | The blood sample in the police | 我测试过了在警局实验室的血样 |
[18:41] | forensics lab is B-positive, as is the postal worker’s. | 是B型阳性 和分拣员的一样 |
[18:49] | The blood sample at the police | 法医实验室的血样 |
[18:51] | forensics lab has a normal folic serum level. | 血清叶酸正常 |
[18:53] | Any suspects? | 有嫌疑犯吗 |
[18:55] | No, but I have a place to start. | 没有 但我有其他线索可查 |
[18:56] | The gun that killed Detective Thomas,… | 杀托马斯探长的枪– |
[18:59] | ..Ballistics has identified it as a Sig Sauer P-228. | 弹道学证明是西格绍尔P-228 |
[19:05] | Ballistics are running comps on all weapons | 我要对所有那些在联邦探员 |
[19:07] | 和当地警局登记过的枪进行弹道对比 | |
[19:19] | Sir? | -长官 |
[19:21] | – Let me know what they find. – I will. | -告诉他们发现什么 我会的 |
[19:31] | – Yes. – You can’t do this! | -对 -你不能这样做 |
[19:34] | You sound agitated, Mr Skinner. | -你看来很不安 史基纳先生 |
[19:35] | – Was it my gun? – Your gun? | -那是我的枪吗 -你的枪 |
[19:37] | Used to kill the detective. | -杀探长的枪 |
[19:40] | If it was, you’d want to report it to the police immediately. | 如果是的话 你最好马上向警局报告 |
[19:43] | – Don’t think I won’t. – Then why are you calling me? | -别以为我不会 -那你为何打电话给我 |
[19:49] | You realized you’d be admitting to obstruction of justice,… | 或许你清楚你犯了妨碍司法公正 |
[19:52] | ..Criminal conspiracy and destruction of evidence? | 同谋和销毁证据罪 |
[19:55] | The consequences could be very serious,… | 后果对你会很严重的 |
[19:58] | ..Even if you were able to persuade | 即使你能说服当局 |
[20:00] | the authorities that you didn’t kill the detective. | 你没有杀探长 |
[20:03] | What did I cover up? | 你怎么保护我 |
[20:06] | I think the less you know, the better, under the circumstances. | 我想你知道越少越好 在目前的情况下 |
[20:10] | I need to know what that man died for. | 我想知道那人为何而死 |
[20:13] | He died for you, Mr Skinner. | 他因你而死 史基纳先生 |
[20:16] | He died so you could have what you wanted. | 他死了 你就可以得到你想要的 |
[20:19] | A cure for Agent Scully. Isn’t that what you want? | 治疗史卡莉探员 这不是你想要的吗 |
[20:23] | Agent Scully is in the hospital. | 史卡莉探员在医院 |
[20:26] | If you can do anything for her, I want it done now. | 如果你能为她做点什么 我要你马上做 |
[20:29] | I’m aware of Agent Scully’s progress. | 我完全明白史卡莉的情况 |
[20:31] | If anything happens to her, I will expose you. | 如果她有任何事 我会揭露你 |
[20:34] | I’ll turn state’s evidence. | 我会向州政府上交证据 |
[20:37] | I don’t care what happens to me. | 我不在乎我自己会怎样 |
[20:40] | Agent Scully stands to live a long and healthy life. | 史卡莉探员会活得长命百岁 |
[20:45] | I would hope the same for you, Mr Skinner. | 希望你也如此 史基纳先生 |
[21:12] | Right in here. | 就在里面 |
[21:21] | The police said we could use the bathroom. | 警察说我们可以使用洗手间了 |
[21:23] | But the truth is, no one wants to use it,… | 但事实是 没人想用 |
[21:26] | ..Not after what happened yesterday. | 在昨天的事发生之后 |
[21:32] | Do you mind my asking what you’re looking for? | 介意我问你在找什么吗 |
[21:47] | I need a hammer. | 我要铁锤 |
[22:13] | Any reason you’re not running this through the FBI lab? | 为什么你不在调查局的实验室测试呢 |
[22:17] | This evidence is classified. | 这证据已被分类 |
[22:18] | We’ve had some controversy over security. | 我们对局里的安全有过争论 |
[22:21] | – I’d appreciate your discretion. – Certainly. | -我欣赏你的谨慎 -当然 |
[22:23] | – Can you tell what kind of bees made that? | 你能说出是什么蜜蜂干的吗 |
[22:26] | – I might be able to give you an answer. | 用一个蜂巢很难说明 但我能给你一个答案 |
[22:29] | If I told you the bees that | 如果我告诉你蜜蜂咬伤后可以致命 |
[22:30] | made that could be lethal, would that help? | 那有帮助吗 |
[22:32] | Any kind of bee can be lethal, | 任何一种蜜蜂都能致命 |
[22:34] | provided you get stung by enough of them. | 如果你被它们咬个够 |
[22:36] | Even Africanised honeybees, “Killer bees”,… | 即使非洲杀人蜂 所谓的杀手蜜蜂 |
[22:39] | ..Have the same venom as European honeybees. | 和欧洲杀人蜂有同样的毒液 |
[22:41] | It’s just that they attack in swarms. | 只是它们喜欢大群攻击人 |
[22:44] | Ah, you may be in luck. | -有所发现 |
[22:47] | – What is it? – Royal jelly. | -这是什么 蜂王浆 |
[22:49] | A highly nutritious secretion of the honeybee’s pharyngeal gland. | -高营养的分泌物 是杀人蜂的咽腺 |
[22:53] | It’s fed to the very young larvae in a colony. | 是用来喂养小蜜蜂的 |
[22:56] | Here, see for yourself. | 这里 自己看看 |
[23:00] | Is that gonna hatch? | -那会孵化吗 |
[23:01] | Once they pupate, I should | -只有它们成化蛹 |
[23:03] | be able to give you some definitive answers. | 我才能给你确定答案 |
[23:05] | The minute you learn something, I’d appreciate a call. | 一发现什么就给我一个电话 |
[23:08] | Is this related to that other case? | 这和另一件案子有关吗 |
[23:12] | – If you don’t mind my asking. – What other case? | -如果你不介意我问 -什么另一件案子 |
[23:14] | I got a call from an agent about six months ago, | 半年前 我收到另一个探员的电话 |
[23:17] | asking me about killer bees. | 询问杀人蜂的情况 |
[23:18] | – Who was it? – Uh, name was Fox Mulder. | -是谁 -福克斯·穆德 |
[23:21] | I wondered if there’s any connection. | -我想是否有联系 |
[23:23] | No. | -没有 |
[23:25] | Anyway, I’ll call you. | 我会打电话给你 |
[24:15] | Sir? | 长官 |
[24:17] | You looking for me? | 你找我吗 |
[24:19] | I was just writing you a note. | 我正想给你留便条 |
[24:24] | – Where have you been? – First Nations Bank of Virginia. | -你去了哪 -弗吉尼亚第一国家银行 |
[24:31] | – What am I looking at? – The bank is adjacent… | -什么东西 -这家银行临近 |
[24:34] | ..To where the detective was killed. | 被杀探长的警局总部 |
[24:36] | A surveillance camera caught this. | 他们停车场的摄影机拍下了这张照片 |
[24:38] | That man is Detective Thomas. | 那人是托马斯探长 |
[24:39] | This man in the baseball hat was | 戴棒球帽的这个人-他被 |
[24:41] | identified by the officer on duty at the forensics lab… | 实验室值班的警员认定是 |
[24:44] | ..As “Agent Mulder”. | “穆德探员” |
[24:47] | – Can you get a usable image off this? | 你能弄一张清晰的照片吗 |
[24:49] | – I’m gonna deliver it to Special Photo now. | 我准备让他们进行处理 |
[24:51] | What did you want to talk to me about? | 你想对我说什么 |
[24:54] | You were writing me a note. | 你在给我写便条 |
[24:57] | I was, uh, I was just checking on your progress. | 我想知道你的进展 |
[25:10] | Ms Covarrubias? I’m Walter Skinner, | 卡瓦比斯小姐 这位是沃特·史基纳 |
[25:12] | an assistant director at the FBI. | 联邦调查局的助理局长 |
[25:14] | – Yes? – I was hoping you could help me. | -什么事 -我希望你可以帮助我 |
[25:16] | I understand Agent Fox Mulder | 我知道穆德探员 |
[25:17] | has been in contact with you about a project. | 因一个项目和你一直有联系 |
[25:20] | A project? | -项目 |
[25:21] | An agricultural project involving bees or bee husbandry. | -一个加拿大关于蜜蜂或养蜂的农业项目 |
[25:25] | Yes, but I wasn’t able to give him any information. | 对 但我没有给他任何信息 |
[25:29] | Why was that? | -为什么 |
[25:30] | The project he cited turned up no viable evidence. | -他指的项目没有任何可信的证据 |
[25:34] | – Evidence of what? – Beehives or bee husbandry. | -什么证据 -蜂房或养蜂的证据 |
[25:40] | What if I said I had access to that evidence? | 如果我告诉你我有证据呢 |
[25:42] | You have access to these bees? | 你有这些蜜蜂 |
[25:44] | I may, soon. Very soon. | 或许 很快 非常快 |
[27:02] | – Agent Mulder. – Thanks for gettin’ here so quickly. | -穆德探员 -谢谢你这么快来 |
[27:05] | – What is it? – A break. Maybe even a lead. | -什么事 -有突破 也许是个线索 |
[27:10] | I wanted you to look at this body before somebody stole it. | 我想你尸体被偷之前看一下 |
[27:14] | See these pocks and blisters? | 看到这些痘痕和水泡吗 |
[27:16] | They’re the same as we saw on the deceased postal worker. | 和我们在已死去的分拣员身上看到的一样 |
[27:20] | – Symptoms of what? – Smallpox. | -什么症状 -天花 |
[27:22] | The first reported case in over seven years. | 第一件个案是7年前发生的 |
[27:26] | Smallpox? | 天花 |
[27:28] | It’s an especially virulent | 根据验尸官的报告 是一种特殊的强毒株 |
[27:29] | strain caused by a mutated variola virus. | 是一种突变的天花病毒引起的 |
[27:32] | Caused how? How could he have | 怎么引起 我是说这个人怎么会得到 |
[27:34] | contracted a disease that doesn’t even exist anymore? | 一种不存在的病 |
[27:37] | From these. | 从这些引起 |
[27:43] | What are they? | -是什么 |
[27:44] | Bee stingers and venom sacs | -蜜蜂的毒刺和毒液囊 |
[27:46] | recovered from the victim’s face, arm and neck. | 从受害者的脸 手臂 和脖子的皮下发现的 |
[27:49] | He was stung by bees carrying smallpox? | 你是说这个人被携带天花的蜜蜂咬过 |
[27:52] | He was a forensic entomologist. | 他是法医昆虫学家 |
[27:54] | I consulted him months ago about a similar fatality. | 几月前我亲自请教过他 |
[27:57] | – You’ve seen this before. | -一件相似的命案 你之前遇到过这样的案子 |
[27:58] | – But I’ve never had any evidence until now. | 对 但我没有确切的证据 直到现在 |
[28:00] | I think that’s what somebody’s trying to prevent. | 我想有人不顾一切要隐瞒它 |
[28:03] | – Why? – I can only guess. | -为何 -我只能假设 |
[28:06] | I think somebody is trying to engineer a method of delivery,… | 但我想有人想制造一种方法 |
[28:09] | ..For a disease that has killed more people throughout history | 把在有史以来已知杀人最多的 |
[28:12] | than any other contagion. | 传染病传播出去 |
[28:15] | I can suggest an appropriate response… | 如果你要我给一个合理的解释 我会的 |
[28:17] | Can they be stopped? | 可以阻止他们吗 |
[28:19] | We don’t know who they are. And | 我们怎么阻止他们我们甚至还不知道他们是谁 |
[28:20] | we won’t until we know the identity of that shooter. | 除非知道杀手的身份 |
[28:25] | – How close are you? – Very. | -案子调查到哪一步 -很有希望 |
[28:26] | I’ve got a photo tech working on the surveillance video. | 我已在那监控录像上使用了彻夜照相技术 |
[28:29] | He can show me something soon. | 明早他就能给我东西 |
[28:31] | I told him you’d authorize the overtime. | -我告诉他你会批准加班的 |
[28:32] | Of course. | -当然 |
[28:34] | I’m gonna go over there right now. | 我现在得去那里看看 |
[28:36] | Tell me what you find. | 告诉我你发现什么 |
[28:46] | Oh, sure. See you tomorrow. | 好 明天见 |
[28:56] | Just grabbin’ a cup of coffee. | 拿一杯咖啡 |
[29:00] | Misty Nagatta? | 密斯提·娜加塔小姐 |
[29:02] | My name is Walter Skinner. | 我叫沃特·史基纳 |
[29:04] | I was just going. We only get a ten-minute break, | 我才坐下 他们只给我们10分钟休息 |
[29:06] | and my supervisor’s pretty strict. | 我的上级很严格 |
[29:08] | I need to talk to you, Misty. | 我要跟你谈谈 密斯提 |
[29:13] | – About your coworker. – If this is about Jane,… | 关于你的同事 如果是关于发生在简身上的事 |
[29:16] | ..I already told the police everything I know. | 我已告诉警察我知道的一切 |
[29:19] | Everything? | 所有事 |
[29:26] | – I don’t wanna lose my job. – You’re not gonna lose anything. | -我不想失去我的工作 -你什么也不会失去 |
[29:29] | I’m asking you to cooperate in a criminal investigation. | 我现在请你在一件案件调查提供合作 |
[29:32] | Jane? What do you mean? | 简 什么意思 |
[29:38] | Jane’s death may not have been an accident. | -简的死或许不是意外 |
[29:40] | What? | -什么 |
[29:52] | She was my best friend. | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[29:56] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:58] | We worked it out so that our vacations overlapped. | 我们已计划好我们的假期重叠 |
[30:02] | We were going to Palm Beach. | 我们打算去棕榈湾 |
[30:06] | Both of us were tryin’ to | 我们都想减肥 |
[30:08] | lose weight so we could buy new bathing suits. | 我们就可以买新泳装 |
[30:18] | The men who came here,… | 来这里的那些人 |
[30:20] | ..They said if I talked to anyone, I’d lose my job. | 他们说如果我对任何人讲 我就会失去工作 |
[30:24] | Did these men say who they were? | 他们说过他们是谁吗 |
[30:26] | No, and I didn’t ask. They just wanted the package. | 没有 我也没问 他们只想要包裹 |
[30:30] | What package? | -什么包裹 |
[30:32] | Damaged packages are routed | -受损的包裹在装上船之前 |
[30:33] | here for inspection before they get reshipped. | 被送来这里检查 |
[30:37] | The place where these packages are kept, | 放包裹的地方… |
[30:40] | how close is it to the rest room? | 与你找到简的洗手间有多远 |
[30:43] | It’s just the next door down the hall. | 在走廊的隔壁 |
[30:45] | They’ve got a storage room. | 他们有个储藏间 |
[30:48] | The damaged package that they wanted, | 他们想要的包裹 |
[30:50] | do you remember where it was being sent? | -你知道被送去哪吗 |
[30:52] | No. Not offhand. | -不能立刻告诉你 |
[30:54] | – Is there any way of finding out? | -有办法查到吗 |
[30:56] | – I can look up the tracking number. | -我可以查查邮件号 |
[31:00] | That would be a big help to me, Misty. | 对我将大有帮助 |
[31:05] | And maybe to Jane. | 还有简 |
[31:09] | We went through every inch of | 我们看过录影带的每一部分 |
[31:11] | that tape to find the best angle for identification. | 为了找出鉴定的最好角度 |
[31:14] | It was videotape, shot at a distance, under extreme low light. | 记住 是在极暗的灯光下拍的录影带 |
[31:17] | So this is the best you could do? | 这是你能做的最好的 |
[31:20] | It’s better than I thought it would be. I tried every trick. | 比我想象的好 相信我 我试过了每一种方法 |
[31:23] | I’m not trying to be difficult. | 我不想为难你 |
[31:24] | It’s just that this is very important to me. | 这对我很重要 |
[31:26] | I need to be sure. | 我要搞清楚 |
[31:50] | I need you to print out a hard copy of that for me. | 你给我打印一份 |
[31:57] | This is the last remaining specimen. | 这是唯一现存的样本 |
[32:01] | The bees from the scientist’s | 实验室的蜜蜂 |
[32:03] | house have been contained and destroyed. | 被封存和消灭了 |
[32:06] | And the body? | 尸体呢 |
[32:11] | It also has been sanitized. | 也被清理 |
[32:15] | How did this happen? | 这是怎么发生的 |
[32:19] | The details are unimportant. | 已被处理 细节并不重要 |
[32:21] | Details are everything. | 细节是一切 |
[32:24] | Much more important than your vague assurances. | 比你含糊的保证更重要 |
[32:32] | Handled by whom? | 谁处理的 |
[32:35] | I have a man in place. | 我有人代劳 |
[32:38] | A man with no other choice but to succeed. | 他别无选择 |
[32:41] | And what “Assurance” Can you give us that he can be trusted? | 你怎么向我们保证他值得信赖 |
[32:46] | We can’t risk even the slightest exposure. | 我们不能冒任何暴露的危险 |
[32:49] | He has nothing to expose,… | 他没什么可以暴露 |
[32:51] | ..Except his own duplicity. | 除了他口是心非 |
[32:54] | Should we assume that the trial run is proceeding as planned? | 实验按计划开始了吗 |
[33:07] | It’s already begun. | 已经开始了 |
[33:35] | – Hey, it’s my turn. – No, it isn’t. | – 到我了 -不 不是 |
[33:51] | Mrs Kemper! Billy got stung by a bee! | 肯普小姐 比利被蜜蜂咬了 |
[33:55] | Mrs Kemper! | 肯普小姐 肯普小姐 |
[34:01] | Everyone, inside! Everybody, inside! | 大家快进去…..走….. |
[34:04] | Inside! Move it, move it! | 快进去 |
[34:19] | Oh, my God! David! | 我的天 大卫 |
[34:21] | David, get up! | 大卫 快 |
[34:23] | Quick! | 快跑 |
[34:25] | Come on! Run! | 天啊 |
[34:57] | – I’m sorry.- please help me. | -抱歉 -救救我 |
[35:05] | Dr Linzer? | -林兹医生 |
[35:10] | My name’s Walter Skinner. | 我叫沃特·史基纳 -行 谢谢 |
[35:11] | You’re overseeing the treatment of these children? | 行政办公室告诉我你负责这些孩子的治疗 |
[35:14] | Yes. | -对 |
[35:15] | – You’ll wanna hear me out. – I’m in the middle of it. | -我想你听我说完 -我忙得晕头转向 |
[35:18] | If you’re treating them for bee stings, you’re wrong. | -如果你当做蜂咬来治疗 -那你误诊了 |
[35:20] | – What should I be treating them for? – Smallpox. | -那我该怎么替他们治疗 -天花 |
[35:23] | Is this a joke? | -开玩笑 |
[35:24] | Every child in this town who | 城里没有被传染的孩子 |
[35:25] | hasn’t already been infected needs to be vaccinated. | 需要马上进行预防 |
[35:28] | We don’t vaccinate against smallpox | 我们没有给孩子接种天花疫苗 |
[35:30] | because there is no smallpox. | 因为天花已经绝迹 |
[35:32] | Run tests if you don’t believe me. | -如果不信我 去进行试验 |
[35:34] | I don’t need to. Smallpox has an eight-day incubation period… | -我不需要进行试验 天花有8天的孵化期 |
[35:37] | ..And these kids were stung a few hours ago. | 这些孩子几小时前被咬 |
[35:40] | How do you reconcile that? | -你放心了吗 |
[35:42] | I can’t. | -我不放心 |
[35:48] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[35:49] | Let me know when you’ve got an answer. | 你知道答案告诉我 |
[35:51] | In the meantime, I’ve got things to do. | 现在我有事要做 |
[35:54] | – Doctor! – Mr Skinner? | -医生-史基纳先生 |
[35:59] | How do you know who I am? | 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[36:00] | Because you contacted me. I’m Marita Covarrubias. | 因为你跟我联系过 我是马利塔·卡瓦比斯 |
[36:07] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[36:08] | Your call about those bees prompted me to make inquiries. | 接到你的电话我对蜜蜂进行调查 |
[36:11] | Into what? | -调查什么 |
[36:13] | Seven packages that were sent | -从加拿大寄出的7个包裹 |
[36:15] | from Canada to a PO box in Payson, South Carolina. | 是寄到南卡罗来纳佩森的一个邮箱 |
[36:20] | I came here to find out what was in those packages. | 我来看看这些包裹里的是什么 |
[36:28] | – You’re a little late to | 你来迟了 |
[36:30] | do anything about it. – So are you, apparently. | 你也是 |
[36:34] | What brought you here? | 你为什么会来这 |
[36:39] | You came to me for information, | 是你来找我要信息的 史基纳先生 |
[36:41] | but you still haven’t told me what you know about this. | 但你没有告诉我你对此事的了解 |
[36:45] | My office has to answer to | 我的办公室得向 |
[36:46] | the Secretary-General of the United Nations. | 联合国秘书长负责 |
[36:49] | This is a very serious matter. I need to know what’s going on. | 这事很严重 我要知道发生什么事 |
[36:58] | I think it’s some kind of experiment. | 我认为这是试验 |
[37:00] | – An experiment? – Using bees as carriers. | -试验 -用蜜蜂作携带者 |
[37:04] | That’s what was in those packages? | 那就是在包裹中的东西 |
[37:15] | – Have you told Agent Mulder this? – Not yet. | -你告诉了穆德探员吗 -还没有 |
[37:18] | – Why not? – I can’t. | -为何不 -我不能说 |
[37:20] | Why? | 为何 |
[37:25] | – Are you involved in this, Mr Skinner? – I didn’t… | -你和此事有关吗 史基纳先生 -我没有… |
[37:30] | – No, I’m not involved. – Then what are you doing here? | -不 我没有参与 -那你在这干什么 |
[37:34] | – What aren’t you telling me? – Nothing. | -你有什么没告诉我 -没有 |
[37:36] | If you know who’s behind this, | 如果你知道此事的幕后人 |
[37:37] | you have to come forward, Mr Skinner. No one else can. | 你得揭发 史基纳先生 其他人不能 |
[37:38] | 弗吉尼亚州水晶城 晚上11:02 | |
[38:13] | Put the gun down and move away from the desk. | 放下枪 从桌子边走开 |
[38:15] | – I was just calling… – I said put the gun down! | -我在打电话 -我叫你放下枪 |
[38:27] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[38:29] | No. I do now. | -不 我知道 |
[38:31] | No, you don’t. | – 你不知道 |
[38:33] | Is that the gun you shot the detective with? | -这是你杀探长的枪 |
[38:35] | No! | -不是 |
[38:36] | You shot an innocent man. | -杀一个无辜的人是什么感受 |
[38:38] | – I didn’t kill him! – You’re a liar! | -我没有杀他 你是骗子 |
[38:41] | You’ve been working with the Smoking Man. | 你一直和烟鬼合作 |
[38:44] | You knew when he killed my father and when they took Scully. | 你知道他们几时杀了我爸爸 和绑架史卡莉 |
[38:46] | – Listen to me. – I’ve heard enough. | – 听我说 – 我已听够了 |
[38:48] | He set me up! He stole my gun and then he put it back! | 他陷害我 他偷走我的枪 |
[38:53] | So the police are probably on their way. | 然后他放回来 就是说警察现在正在路上 |
[38:55] | – I don’t believe you. – Look at my desk drawer, Agent Mulder. | -我不相信你 -看看我的抽屉 穆德探员 |
[38:59] | Look at it! | 看 |
[39:02] | Why would I force my own lock? | 我为什么要撬自己的锁 |
[39:09] | If I lied to you… | 如果我撒谎 |
[39:15] | I have lied to you, and I won’t make excuses for those lies. | 我撒了谎 我不会狡辩 |
[39:18] | But there’s a reason that I did what I did. | 但我做的事有我的理由 |
[39:21] | One that I think you’re in a unique position to understand. | 我认为你是唯一理解我的人 |
[39:32] | ..Concerning Agent Scully. | 想一下史卡莉探员 |
[39:38] | I didn’t follow my own advice. | 我没有遵照自己的建议 |
[39:44] | Give me the gun. | 枪给我 |
[40:02] | How soon will you know if | 你要多久才能确定 |
[40:03] | that’s the weapon that killed Detective Thomas? | 是不是杀托马斯探长的枪 |
[40:11] | This is the slug we recovered from the detective’s body. | 这是我们在探长身上找到的子弹 |
[40:17] | You see this stria here and here? | 看到这里和这里的痕迹吗 |
[40:20] | They’re rifling patterns, | 是膛线的痕迹 |
[40:22] | imprinted from the barrel of the same gun. | 出自同一支枪 |
[40:25] | So this is definitely the murder weapon? | 这一定是杀人武器 |
[40:27] | If I were called to testify, I’d say without a doubt. | 如果我要作证的话 我会说毫无疑问的 |
[40:33] | So where’d you find it? | 你在哪找到的 |
[40:38] | In a sewer grate, around the corner from the crime scene. | 在犯罪现场拐角的下水道 |
[40:43] | – Hm. – Sometimes you get lucky. | 有时你很幸运 |
[40:46] | – And sometimes you don’t, right? – What do you mean? | -有时却不是 对吗 -什么意思 |
[40:51] | The serial number – it’s been filed clean off. | 系列号已被清除 |
[40:56] | Now, unless Forensics pulled a print, | 除非实验室提供指纹 |
[40:59] | this gun’s virtually untraceable. | 这把枪查不到是谁的 |
[41:24] | Leave it off. | 别开灯 |
[41:29] | I’m starting to get used to the dark. | 我开始习惯在暗处了 |
[41:31] | – Is this part of our deal? – We never had a deal. | -这是我们交易的一部分 -我们从没有交易 |
[41:34] | No? | -没有 |
[41:35] | Agent Scully is dying and you haven’t done a damn thing about it. | -史卡莉探员要死了 你什么也没做 |
[41:41] | – You think that’s funny? – Just enjoying the irony, Mr Skinner. | -你觉得好笑吗 -真具讽刺啊 史基纳先生 |
[41:45] | Only yesterday you said you | 昨天你说你不想牵涉到谋杀案 |
[41:47] | wouldn’t be party to murder. And now here you are. | 那你现在在干什么 |
[41:52] | Yours isn’t the first gun | 你的枪不是第一 |
[41:54] | I’ve had pointed in my face, Mr Skinner. | 把指着我的头的枪 史基纳先生 |
[41:59] | I’m not afraid to die. | 我不怕死 |
[42:02] | But if you kill me, you’ll also kill Agent Scully. | 但如果你现在杀我 也就害死史卡莉探员了 |
[42:05] | You have no intention of saving her. You never did. | 你根本不想救她 从没有 |
[42:09] | Are you certain? | 你确定 |
[42:12] | I saved her life once | 当我把她交给穆德探员前 |
[42:13] | before when I had her returned to Agent Mulder. | 我救过她的命 |
[42:16] | I may save her life again. | 我或许可以再救她的命 |
[42:20] | But you’ll never know if you pull the trigger, will you? | 如果你扳动枪 你永远不会知道 |
[42:32] | Now, unless you intend to kill me, I’d like to answer my phone. | 我想听电话 除非你想杀我 |
[43:15] | Yes? | 喂 |
[43:20] | He was just here. | 他刚才在这 |
[43:22] | He threatened to kill me. | 他想杀我 |
[43:27] | I’m sure Mulder will be contacting you. | 我想穆德一定会和你联系 |
[43:31] | He’ll want to know if Skinner’s seen all there is to see. | 他想知道史基纳是不是知道一切了 |
[43:37] | I’ll tell him what you want me to tell him. | 我会告诉他你要我告诉他的 |
[43:47] | Tell him what he wants to hear. | 告诉他他想听的 |