时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | Oh, gosh, go home, Harold. | 唉 回家去 哈罗德 |
[00:35] | I’m not done yet. | 我还没有做完 |
[00:36] | Harold, you hear me? | 哈罗德 你听见我说话了吗 |
[00:39] | You should’ve gone home already. | 你应该在家里了 |
[00:40] | I’m not done yet. | -我还没有做完 |
[00:42] | For cryin’ out loud, Harold. This ain’t so difficult. | 真要命 这有多难 |
[00:51] | I’m not done yet! | 我没有做完 |
[00:56] | Harold, it’s past your bedtime. | 哈罗德 已经过了你的睡觉时间了 |
[01:00] | It’s OK. And the doctors’ll be worried about you. | 好的 医生们会担心你的 |
[01:04] | You did a good job today. Now you go home. Come on. | 你今天工作得很好 你现在去回家吧 去 |
[01:58] | What the hell…? | 怎么回事 |
[02:08] | Jeez! | 糟糕 |
[02:15] | Oh, my God! | 哦 我的天哪 |
[02:18] | Oh, my God! Oh! | 天哪 哦 |
[02:22] | I’ll get help! | 我救你 哦 |
[02:47] | Officer! Officer! | 警官 警官 |
[02:49] | Go on, sir. This don’t involve you. | 走吧 先生 这不关你的事 |
[02:51] | There’s a woman inside. She’s bleeding. She’s… | 有一个女人在里面 正流着血 她… |
[03:00] | God… | 天哪 |
[03:04] | That’s her! | 是她 |
[03:06] | That’s the girl I saw. | 就是我见到的那个女孩 |
[04:14] | Hey, Scully! Take a look at this. | 嘿 史卡利 看看这个 |
[04:21] | – What am I looking at? – The pinsetter. See the way it’s broken? | 看什么 那个整瓶器 看看是怎么坏掉的 |
[04:25] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[04:27] | Mr Pintero said that would only | 潘提洛先生说只有相当大的重量 |
[04:29] | happen if considerable weight was placed on it. | 在它的上面才有可能会坏掉 |
[04:33] | This is where you saw the body? | 这就是你所看到尸体的地方 |
[04:34] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[04:35] | She was caught up in the machinery. Her neck was cut. | 她被机器绞上了 她的脖子被割掉 |
[04:39] | And the blood from the victim was pooling where? | 遇害人的血就是流在哪儿 |
[04:42] | Right here. | 就是这儿 |
[04:43] | But both the body and the blood were gone when you returned? | 但是尸体和血在你回来的时候 都不见了 |
[04:48] | Yeah. But, like I said, | 是 但是就像我所说的 |
[04:50] | the woman in the parking lot… | 在停车场的那个女人… |
[04:52] | Was the same woman you saw caught up in the machinery? | 就是和你所看到的被机器绞了的是同一个人 |
[04:55] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[05:12] | Look, I’m not making this up. | 听着 我不是虚构的 |
[05:14] | No one’s suggesting that you are. | 没有人说你是虚构的 潘提洛先生 |
[05:17] | I saw the look on her face. | 我看到了她脸上的表情 |
[05:19] | Can I ask a favour? Can I get a soda? | 我能请你帮个忙吗 能给我一杯汽水吗 |
[05:22] | – A cola? Something like that? – Sure. Yeah. | -或者可乐 -可以 |
[05:29] | What is that “Look”, Scully? | 这是什么表情 史卡莉 |
[05:32] | After four years, you know exactly what that “Look” Is. | 在一起工作四年了 你应该知道是什么表情 |
[05:35] | You don’t believe in ghosts? | 你不信鬼吗 |
[05:37] | You’re saying that what this man saw was the victim’s ghost? | 你是说这个人看到的是受害者的鬼影吗 |
[05:40] | Sounds more like a disembodied soul. | 更像是魂魄 |
[05:43] | Which is just another name for a ghost. | 都是鬼的意思 |
[05:45] | Except, according to Mr Pintero, | 潘提洛先生说的 |
[05:47] | this one was trying to communicate. | 这个鬼想沟通 |
[05:49] | She was speaking as if she was trying to tell him something. | 她正对着他说话好像要告诉他什么事似的 |
[05:52] | It sounds more like a death omen. | -像是死亡的预兆 |
[05:55] | – A death omen? – Yeah. | -死亡的预兆 |
[05:57] | It’s a spirit being that arrives as a harbinger of death. | 是的 它的灵魂就像一个死亡的预兆出现 |
[06:09] | This is the third reported | 这是几周来第三个报道出现这种现象的地方 |
[06:10] | sighting in as many weeks. And as many murders. | 还有多起谋杀案 |
[06:13] | Each time the victim appearing | 每次遇害人都会出现离犯罪现场很近的地方 |
[06:14] | near the crime scene trying to communicate. | 都好像要说什么事似的 |
[06:17] | – Communicate what? – I don’t know yet, but… | -交流什么 -我不知道 但是…谢谢你 |
[06:20] | Thank you. If you hold on a second, I may have an answer for you. | 如果你再等一会儿的话 我会给答案你的 |
[06:31] | Hey! What are you doin’? | 嘿 你在干什么 |
[06:37] | – “She is me.” – What? | 她是我 |
[06:40] | Written onto the wax. “She is me.” Look at this. | -什么 -写在蜡上面 她是我 看看这个 |
[06:50] | Three victims. All women. | 三个遇害人 都是女人 |
[06:52] | All approximately the same age, | 年纪 身高 体重 头发 |
[06:55] | height, weight, hair and eye colour. | 和眼睛的颜色都非常的相近 |
[06:57] | All attacked within the same six-block area of each other. | 都在六个街区内被袭击 |
[07:02] | Our FBI profiling model | 我们调查局的侧写… |
[07:04] | suggests a white male, late 20s, early 30s. | 疑犯是一个30岁左右的白人男人 |
[07:09] | His victims were probably strangers to him. | 他不认识受害人 |
[07:12] | Symbols representing other women in his life. | 也许像他生活中的女人 |
[07:16] | Perhaps all women. | 也许是所有女人 |
[07:19] | Hey, you, in the back. Are we boring you? | -嘿 后面的 我们打扰你了吗 |
[07:22] | No, not at all. | -没有 |
[07:24] | Because if you have nothing to contribute… | 如果你没有对侧写有补充的… |
[07:27] | I think that following the FBI model | 我有点要补充 我想按照调查局的侧写 |
[07:29] | in this case will not only fail to turn up the killer… | 不但是找不到凶手 |
[07:32] | ..But will lead to more victims | 而且毫无疑问的会导致更多的受害者 |
[07:34] | and more deaths. | 和更多的死亡 |
[07:35] | You wanna tell us who you are and what you base that on? | 你告诉我们你是谁 还有你基于什么理论 |
[07:40] | I’m Special Agent Mulder. | 我是穆德探员 这位是史卡莉探员 |
[07:41] | This is Agent Scully, FBI. | 我们是联邦调查局的 |
[07:43] | We’re following up a lead that seems to have been dropped. | 我们跟踪一条好似断掉的线索 |
[07:46] | – A statement made by the proprietor… | 这是保龄球场老板所说的 |
[07:48] | – The guy who claims he saw the victim. | 那个声称他看到了遇害人的家伙 |
[07:50] | No, no, not the victim. Her apparition. | 不 不 不是遇害人 是她的幽灵 |
[07:52] | What the Irish call a fetch. | 爱尔兰人所说的魂 |
[07:54] | What is more commonly known as a wraith. | 也就是大家常说的幽灵 |
[07:56] | Oh! OK. | 哦 好的 |
[07:59] | Were there any written messages in the other cases? | – 其他的案子中有留下信息吗 |
[08:02] | Written messages? | – 留下信息 |
[08:03] | Do the words “She is me” Have any meaning to you? | 就像 她是我 的句子 让你想到什么 |
[08:08] | – You mean Penny Timmons’ last words. | 你是说潘妮·丁玛斯的遗言 |
[08:10] | – Those were her dying words? | 那是她遗言 |
[08:12] | – According to a 911 call we received… – Who made that call? | -据我们收到的报警电话 -是谁报的警 |
[08:16] | – A nut. – What do you mean? | -一个疯子 -什么意思 |
[08:18] | There were no dying words. Penny Timmons’ larynx was severed. | 没有遗言 潘妮·丁玛斯的喉咙被割断了 |
[08:22] | She couldn’t cry for help even if there was help to cry for. | 她不可能大声求助 就算她可以叫人 |
[08:26] | – And no one followed up on this lead? – No. But, uh… | -没有人跟进这件案子吗 -没有 |
[08:30] | ..I’ll have someone get | – 我叫人把号码给你的 |
[08:31] | you the number and you can follow up on it. | 你就可以跟进了 |
[08:33] | I’d appreciate that. | -十分感谢了 |
[08:37] | People? People? | 人呢 人呢 |
[08:40] | Listen up now. I’ve brought some folks who wanna talk with you. | 听着 有人有话要问你们 |
[08:45] | – Nurse Innes, could you gather the group? | 因尼斯护士 你能组织一下吗 |
[08:48] | – All right, everyone. You know the drill. | 好的 所有的人 我们走 你们练习过 |
[08:51] | Group seating. Go on in. | 各就各位 坐下 进去 |
[08:55] | Harold? Come on. | 哈罗德 过来 |
[08:58] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[09:06] | – Good morning, everybody. – Good morning, Mr Alpert. | -大家早上好 -早上好 艾尔柏先生 |
[09:10] | I’ve brought visitors today. | 我今天带来了一些访问者 |
[09:13] | They’re investigating a crime. | 他们正在调查一起杀人案 |
[09:16] | It’s OK. They just wanna ask you a few questions. | 好的 他们只想问你几个问题 |
[09:21] | Hi. I wanted to ask if anybody | 你好 我想问… |
[09:23] | used the pay phone out in the hallway on Friday night. | 是否有人在星期五晚上用过走廊上的付钱电话 |
[09:27] | Because somebody called the police and reported a murder. | 因为有人报警说有起凶杀案 |
[09:33] | Sloppy Joe night. | 邋遢乔之夜 |
[09:36] | That was Sloppy Joe night. | 是邋遢乔之夜 |
[09:38] | Ooh! That was me. I did it. | 哦 是我 是我报的 |
[09:41] | I admit it. I did it. I’m just a human being after all. | 我承认是我 我只是人类而已 |
[09:46] | Chuck, tell the truth. | 查克 说实话 |
[09:52] | Nah. I’m sorry. | 不是 对不起 |
[09:55] | I didn’t mean it. | 我不是故意的 |
[09:57] | I lied. I lied, | 我撒谎 我撒谎 |
[10:00] | but… I’m just a human being. | 可我只是人类而已 |
[10:03] | Has anyone used the pay phone to | 有人用过电话 |
[10:07] | call the police? | 报警吗 |
[10:12] | Does anybody recognize this woman? | 有人认识这个女人吗 |
[10:23] | That’s the lady that got murdered. | 就是那个被杀的女人 |
[10:26] | – She’s the one. – I recognize her. | -是的 是她 -我认识她 |
[10:29] | – I know her. – She was murdered. | 我认识她 她被杀了 |
[10:32] | And does anybody recognize this man? | 那有人认识这个人吗 |
[10:36] | – Yes. Yes, he did it. – He did it. | -哦 是 是 是他干的 -是他干的 |
[10:39] | – He’s the murderer. – He’s a very funny man. | -他是凶手 -他是个很好笑的人 |
[10:42] | He smiles a lot. | -他喜欢笑 |
[10:47] | – The quiet man in the back. – Harold Spuller? | -后面那个安静的人 -哈罗德 |
[10:49] | The only one who didn’t raise his hand. | 唯一他没有举过手 是的 |
[10:52] | Has he ever been a problem? | -他曾经有问题吗 -哈罗德 |
[10:54] | No! He has a tendency to get a little worked up. | 不 他易激动 |
[10:57] | – Do you think I can talk to him? – Yeah, sure. | -我能和他说几句话吗 -可以 好吧 |
[11:19] | I think I found something here, Mulder. | 我在这里找到了些东西 穆德 |
[11:22] | In these photos taken by the forensics team,… | 在法医拍的这些照片里 |
[11:25] | ..The third victim, her left hand, that band of pale skin? | 第三个遇害人 她的右手 有一圈很苍白 |
[11:28] | It looks like she wore a ring. | 好像她戴着一个戒子 |
[11:30] | A wedding ring. | 对 是个结婚戒子 |
[11:31] | But she wasn’t married. | 是 但是她还没有结婚 |
[11:35] | – So, what, he stole her ring? – No, not at all. | -那么 是他偷了她的戒子吗 -不 不是 |
[11:38] | He switched it. | 他交换了 |
[11:40] | And in all the other murders he repeated the same ritual,… | 在其他的凶杀案中 他重复着同样的仪式 |
[11:43] | ..Changing the ring on each victim. | 交换每个遇害人手上的戒子 |
[11:45] | Nice catch, Scully. | 这是个很好的线索 史卡莉 |
[11:49] | Any idea about the psychology? | 心理学上有什么说法吗 |
[11:51] | There’s ego-dystonia, a form of obsessive-compulsive disorder,… | 叫做自我排斥 一种强迫症的形式 |
[11:55] | ..Where a person has the persistence and impulses… | 那就是当一个人持续受到不可避免的刺激… |
[11:58] | ..To change things, to organize, to reorganize. | 去改变 去组织 去改组事情 |
[12:01] | It’s not ordinarily something | 但这不会上升到有杀人的冲动 |
[12:03] | that escalates to a murderous impulse. | 是不常见 |
[12:05] | Unless there was a more complex psychology at work,… | 除非一个更复杂的心理问题在作怪… |
[12:08] | ..Like pronounced mental illness. | 像是明显的精神疾病 |
[12:11] | – You think the killer is a patient here? | -你真的认为杀手是个病人吗 |
[12:13] | – I’m not sure the killer is here. | -我不确定杀手在这儿 |
[12:15] | The person that made that phone call is. | 但是那个打电话的人 |
[12:17] | I think it’s Harold Spuller. | 我想是哈罗德 |
[12:18] | – Did he cop to making the call? – No. But he’s about to. | -是他打电话报警的吗 -不 他正要打 |
[12:28] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么也不知道 |
[12:31] | I didn’t do anything. Leave me alone. | 我什么也没有做 别烦我 |
[12:35] | You made that phone call, didn’t you, Harold? | 是你打的电话 是吗 哈罗德 |
[12:39] | No. | 没有 |
[12:41] | Did you say the words “She is me”? | 你说了 她是我 这句话吗 |
[12:44] | No. | 没有 |
[12:46] | Have you ever heard those words? | 你听过那些话吗 |
[12:49] | No! | 没有 |
[12:53] | Have you ever seen a ghost, Harold? | 你看过一个幽灵吗 哈罗德 |
[13:00] | No. No. | 没有 |
[13:02] | No! No! No! No! | 没有 |
[13:05] | No! No! No! No! No, no, no, no, no! | 没有 |
[13:09] | No, no, no! No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[13:12] | Please leave me alone! – Harold! | 别烦我 |
[13:14] | Leave me alone! No, no, no, no! | -不要 哈罗德 -别烦我 没有 |
[13:17] | – No, no, no, no, no! – Harold, listen to me. | – 没有 – 哈罗德 听我说 |
[13:21] | When you’re right, you’re right. | 当你没事的时候 你就会没事的 |
[13:35] | Harold suffers from pervasive developmental disorder,… | 哈罗德患的是广泛性发育障碍 |
[13:39] | ..Sometimes called atypical autism. | 有时称之为非典型的孤独症 |
[13:41] | He has spent his entire life | 他一辈子都得进出医院 |
[13:43] | in and out of facilities just like this one. | 他曾经接受过治疗 他接受过休克疗法 |
[13:46] | He has been medicated, has received shock therapy,… | 还有其他障碍 |
[13:49] | ..And has been diagnosed with | 他还被诊断出患有 |
[13:51] | ego-dystonic obsessive-compulsive disorder,… | 自我矛盾的强迫症 |
[13:56] | ..Which would explain the switching of the rings. | 从交换受害者的戒子就可以解释清楚 |
[13:59] | So why all of a sudden? | 为什么突然就爆发了 |
[14:00] | You mean what made him snap? | 你的意思是什么让他爆发 |
[14:02] | His outburst showed an impulse towards violence… | 我想他的爆发是当他处在不顺的情况下… |
[14:05] | ..When put in a challenging situation. | 一次失败的刺激就演变成暴力 |
[14:07] | That didn’t come until after I’d asked if he’d ever seen a ghost. | 当我问到他见过幽灵后才爆发的 |
[14:11] | Mulder, the man is disturbed. | 穆德 这个人已经紊乱了 |
[14:13] | You could see the pressure | 从一开始调查的时候 |
[14:14] | building from the moment the interview began. | 就可以看出来他的压力 |
[14:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:19] | Why are you unconvinced | 为什么你现在还不相信 |
[14:20] | that Harold is the man we came looking for? | 哈罗德就是我们要找的人呢 |
[14:22] | I’m sure he made that phone call. | 我相信哈罗德就是那个报警的人 |
[14:25] | But what led us to him still remains unexplained. | 但是我们要抓他 理由不充分 |
[14:28] | “She is me”? | -靠 她是我 |
[14:30] | And the other apparitions, | -还有其他的幽灵 |
[14:32] | like the one Mr Pintero saw. | 就像潘提洛先生在保龄球场看到的一样 |
[14:33] | I have an idea about that, if not an explanation. | 我想到了 看看对不对 |
[14:36] | Harold Spuller is at this facility voluntarily. | 哈罗德是自愿住院的 |
[14:39] | He can come and go as he pleases. | 也就意味着他来去自由 |
[14:41] | To kill those women, or to hold down a job. Or both. | 可以杀那些女人 可以工作 或者两者兼可 |
[14:49] | Oh, Scully… | 哦 史卡莉 |
[14:50] | – Yeah… it’s OK. – You sure? | -没事 -你确定吗 |
[14:53] | Yeah, it’s just… I’m fine. | 是的 这只是…我没事 |
[14:55] | I just need to find a washroom. | 我要去卫生间 |
[15:50] | Scully? | 史卡莉 |
[15:55] | Scully, you in there? | 史卡莉 你在里面吗 |
[16:03] | Yeah. | 在 |
[16:07] | They found another victim. | 发现另外一个遇害人 |
[16:09] | A student with her throat cut,… | 一个喉咙被割掉了的女大学生 |
[16:11] | ..Just about half a block from here. | 离这里只隔半条街 |
[16:37] | Her name was Lauren Heller, age 21. She was single. | 她叫劳伦·哈莉 21岁 还没有结婚 |
[16:40] | She was on her way home | 很明显是她在酒吧 |
[16:41] | from a bar that she part-timed at after school. | 做完兼职回家的路上 |
[16:44] | She had a ring on | 她右手戴了一个戒子 |
[16:45] | her left hand. | 被换到了她的左手上的 |
[16:46] | It was switched to her right hand. Pinkie finger. | 小拇指 |
[16:49] | She was dead less than an hour when she was found. | 发现她的时候她至少死了有一个小时了 |
[16:55] | – That would rule out Harold as the killer. | 那就可以排除哈罗德是凶手 |
[16:57] | – No, it doesn’t. He’s not at the home. | 还不能 哈罗德不在家里 到处都找不到他 |
[17:09] | I don’t imagine he’d be too hard to find. | 但是没人注意他离开 我想他不难找 |
[17:11] | Yeah, but we should be the ones to find him, | 是的 但是我们应该找到他 |
[17:14] | if only to find out what “She is me” Means. | 找出 她是我 是什么意思 |
[17:17] | Mulder… | 穆德 |
[17:19] | What? | 什么事 |
[17:23] | I think I’m gonna let you take care of that. | 我想你自己去处理 |
[17:26] | I think I’m gonna get this checked out. | 我 我想去检查一下 |
[17:28] | Just to be safe. | 你知道 只是为了心安 |
[17:30] | You want me to drive you? | 要我开车送你吗 |
[17:32] | No, no, no. I’m fine, really. | 不 不 我没事 真的 |
[17:34] | I’ve had the doctors keep a close watch. | 医生密切注意我 |
[17:37] | This is just a precaution. | 这只是为了预防 |
[17:39] | – You’re sure? – I’m fine. | -你肯定吗 -我没事 |
[18:38] | No. | 不 |
[18:41] | No. | 不 |
[18:46] | I just wanna be left alone. | 我只想一个人清静一下 |
[19:47] | You’ve been afraid to express it to others. | 你一直很害怕向别人表达 |
[19:51] | To Agent Mulder. | 向穆德探员表达 |
[19:52] | – This is different. – How? | -这不同的 -怎么不同 |
[19:57] | Several months ago | 几个月前 |
[19:59] | I was diagnosed with a cancerous mass. | 我被诊断出一癌块 |
[20:02] | A nasal pharyngeal tumour that cannot be operated on… | 一个不能动手术的鼻咽瘤 |
[20:06] | ..And cannot be treated by conventional medicine. | 并且用常规的方法不能治疗 |
[20:10] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[20:13] | I don’t mean for this to sound too dire. | 我不是故意说的很严重 |
[20:16] | My health has been good. | 我的身体很健康 |
[20:18] | I have been checked up on a weekly basis. | 我一直每个星期做一次的检查 |
[20:22] | – You’ve kept working? – Yes. | 你一直在工作 是的 |
[20:26] | It’s been important to me. | 这对我来说很重要 |
[20:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:34] | Why? Um… | 怎么说呢 |
[20:40] | Agent Mulder has been… concerned. | 穆德探员一直很关心 |
[20:46] | He’s been supportive through this time. | 这次他也很支持我 |
[20:51] | Do you feel that you owe it to him to continue working? | 你觉得你欠他 所以就继续工作吗 |
[20:54] | No. | 不 |
[20:59] | I guess I never realized… | 我从来没有意识到… |
[21:04] | ..How much I rely on him before this. | 经过这件事我有多么的依赖他 |
[21:10] | His passion. | 他的热情 |
[21:23] | What happened last night, Dana? | 昨晚发生什么事了 黛娜 |
[21:32] | I saw something. | 我昨晚看到了一些东西 |
[21:37] | And I don’t know what to trust. | 我不知道是否该相信 |
[21:42] | If I saw it because of the stress. | 是否是因为压力我才看到呢 |
[21:44] | Because the image had been suggested to me. | 还是向我暗示什么呢 |
[21:49] | Or if it was a suggestion of my own fears. | 或者是暗示来自我的恐惧呢 |
[21:53] | Your fear of failing him? | 你害怕让他失望吗 |
[22:01] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[22:04] | What did you see? | 你看见了什么 |
[22:09] | I saw a woman who had recently been murdered. | 我看见了一个最近被杀了的女人 |
[22:15] | But I saw her. | 可是我见过他 |
[22:20] | It appeared as if she was trying to tell me something. | 好像是她有话要对我说 |
[22:24] | Do you know what? | -你知道是什么吗 |
[22:27] | No. | -不知道 |
[22:31] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[22:47] | – Hey, you’re back. – Yeah. I’m looking for Harold Spuller. | -嘿 你回来了 -是的 我在找哈罗德 |
[22:51] | Harold? What for? | 哈罗德 找他干什么 |
[22:53] | Suspicion of murder. | 凶杀案的嫌疑人 |
[22:55] | You think Harold killed those women? | 你认为是哈罗德杀了那些女人吗 |
[22:58] | – You obviously don’t think so, | 你显然不相信 |
[23:00] | huh? – Harold’s worked for me for ten years. | 哈罗德给我打了10年的工 |
[23:02] | He might be crazy, but he couldn’t kill anyone. | 他可能不正常 但是他不可能杀人的 |
[23:05] | He’s a sweet kid. | 他是个很听话的孩子 |
[23:07] | – You know where he is now? | 是的 你知道他现在在哪里吗 |
[23:08] | He was here this morning when I arrived, arranging the shoes. | -我今天早上来的时候他在这里整理鞋子 |
[23:12] | He has a key? | -他有钥匙吗 |
[23:13] | No, he’s got some damn way of gettin’ in here | 没有 他有办法进入 |
[23:15] | through an abandoned building next door. | 隔壁废弃的房子 |
[23:21] | – Did you ever get lane six working? | 你弄好第六球道了吗 |
[23:24] | – No. Not since I saw the girl. | 没有 我看到那个女孩后就没弄 |
[23:40] | Harold? | 哈罗德 |
[24:00] | Harold? | 哈罗德 |
[24:06] | Harold, I just wanna talk to you. | 哈罗德 我要话要对你说 |
[24:11] | Harold? | 哈罗德 |
[24:14] | She is me. She is me. She is me. She is me. | 她是我… |
[24:24] | She is me. She is me. She is me. | 她是我… |
[24:27] | Harold? | 哈罗德 |
[24:28] | She is me. She is me. She is me. | 她是我… |
[24:31] | She is me. She is me. She is me. She is me. | 她是我… |
[24:42] | I wanna make this clear from the start. | 我首先声明 |
[24:44] | My client is suffering from a mental disorder. | 我的委托人有心理疾病 削弱了他的判断力 |
[24:48] | He will not answer questions regarding his guilt or innocence. | 他不会回答任何有关他的罪行和清白的问题 |
[24:51] | I’d be real happy if he’d quit talking right now. | 如果他现在能消停我会很高兴 |
[24:54] | Any time Harold becomes upset or | 一旦哈罗德不开心或者是不愿意合作 |
[24:57] | unwilling to cooperate, this interrogation will end. | 就无法审问 |
[25:01] | Detective Hudak? | 汉达警官 |
[25:03] | Tell me why you did it, Harold. | 哈罗德 告诉我为什么你要这么做 好吗 |
[25:05] | Tell me why you killed those women. | 告诉我你为什么要杀那些女人 |
[25:07] | What did I just say? This is totally unacceptable. | 我刚才怎么说的 这是完全不能接受的 |
[25:12] | I am prepared to tell my client not to cooperate. | 我准备告诉我的委托人不要合作 |
[25:15] | Harold? | 哈罗德 |
[25:16] | Harold, you knew those women who were murdered, didn’t you? | 你知道这些女人是被谁杀了的 是吗 |
[25:21] | That’s why you’re scared. | 那就是你害怕的原因 |
[25:25] | You’re afraid they’ve come back to visit you. | 你很怕他们会回来找你 |
[25:32] | – Penny Timmons. – 8, 17, 30,… | 潘妮·丁玛斯 |
[25:42] | – Mrs Schipiro. – 14, 29,… | -80 92 99 108 -史翡路太太 |
[25:53] | – Michelle Chamberlain. – 17, 32,… | 米歇尔·张伯伦 |
[26:02] | What was her shoe size? | 她的鞋子多大码 |
[26:05] | – Six and a half. – There you have it. | -6号半 -你听到了吧 |
[26:07] | – This is not a confession. – He killed ’em. | -这个不是供认 -他杀了她们 |
[26:10] | – Harold, I advise you not to respond. – He fixated on ’em,… | -哈罗德 听着 我建议你不要激动… |
[26:13] | – ..And he slit their pretty little throats. | -他跟踪她们 注视她们 |
[26:16] | – Nor to cooperate any further. | 再也不要和他们合作了 |
[26:18] | There are people who think | 哈罗德 别人认为是你 |
[26:19] | you murdered these women. I’m not one of them. | 杀了那些女人的 我不相信 |
[26:22] | But I need your help for me to prove that. | 我需要你证明给我看 |
[26:26] | You think you can do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[26:31] | I think you can. | 我想你能的 |
[26:37] | Mr Pintero, I’d like to search the | 潘提洛先生 我要搜查这栋房子的所有出入口 |
[26:39] | building for any ways in or out that Harold might know. | – 哈罗德可能进入保龄球场的地方 |
[26:42] | – Sure. – Thanks. | -好的 多谢 |
[26:47] | You OK, Harold? | 你没事吧 哈罗德 |
[26:49] | The shoes are out of order, Mr Pintero. I’m sorry. | 鞋子弄乱了 潘提洛先生 对不起 |
[26:52] | Hey, it’s OK, buddy. Don’t you worry about it. | 没事的 别担心 |
[26:56] | Get this straightened out with these folks, | 你和这些人好好合作 |
[26:59] | then come and keep me in line. | 然后我们一起把它们摆好 |
[27:00] | OK, Mr Pintero. | 好的 潘提洛先生 |
[27:10] | I wanna know why we’re being led around like this. | 我想知道为什么就这样转悠 |
[27:13] | I’m hoping it’ll become clear to us when we find it. | – 我希望我们找到了就会大白了 |
[27:16] | Is that right? | -是吗 |
[27:18] | He’s gonna show us something that’s going to exonerate him? | -他有证明他是无罪的东西吗 |
[27:21] | I think so. | -我想会的 |
[27:27] | Here. | 这儿 |
[27:30] | Here what? | 什么 |
[27:37] | My God. | 天哪 |
[27:39] | They’re all here. Every victim. | 她们都在这 所有遇害人 |
[27:42] | – This proves nothing. – He fixated on them. | -这不能证明什么 -他关注她们 |
[27:46] | I see hundreds of scorecards up here. Thousands of names. | 我看到的是好几百张记分卡 |
[27:49] | Choose a name. | -几千个名字 -选一个名字 |
[27:52] | Pick a name. Pick any name up there. | 随便选一个名字 |
[27:56] | Fred Graham. | 弗雷德·格拉汉姆 |
[28:07] | -178 201 ..178, 201. | |
[28:09] | 200 game. That’s not bad. | -二百场比赛 不错 |
[28:12] | – He has all these scores in his head? | 你是说他把这些分记在他的大脑中吗 |
[28:14] | – Including the victims’. | 包括那些遇害人 |
[28:18] | You said this proves his innocence. How? | 你说过这证明他是清白的 怎么证明 |
[28:21] | – I’m not sure exactly, but I think that… – No! | -我不是很肯定 但是我想那是…-不 |
[28:25] | No! | 不 |
[28:32] | No, no, no! | 不… |
[28:40] | Breathe! | 呼吸 |
[28:45] | He just keeled. Fell right over. I’ve done all I can. | 他刚才跌倒了 我已经尽力了 |
[28:56] | Must’ve been a heart attack. | 一定是心脏病发作 |
[29:26] | Hey, Scully. Is it too late? | 嘿 史卡莉 太晚了吗 |
[29:29] | No. What are you doing, Mulder? | 没有 有事吗 穆德 |
[29:31] | I need your help on something. I need your medical expertise. | -我需要你的帮忙 我需要你的医学技术 |
[29:34] | – On what? – Harold Spuller. | -干什么 哈罗德 |
[29:37] | Oh! I’m sorry, I didn’t even ask you. What did your doctor say? | 对不起 我没有问过你 你的医生是怎么说的 |
[29:42] | – I’m fine. – Good. | -我很好 -好啊 |
[29:44] | – What’s up, Mulder? | 怎么样 穆德 |
[29:45] | – Angie Pintero, the bowling-alley guy? | 安吉·潘提洛 保龄球馆老板呢 他死了 |
[29:48] | – He’s dead. – How? | -怎么死的 |
[29:51] | Natural causes. Heart failure. | -自然死亡 心脏病发作 |
[29:53] | Just keeled over in the bowling alley. | 突然倒下 |
[29:55] | – You need my medical opinion on that? – No. | -那就是你需要我的医学观点吗 -不 |
[29:58] | Harold Spuller had a premonitory vision of his boss’s death. | 哈罗德对他的老板的死有预感 |
[30:02] | – I don’t understand. – He saw an apparition. | -我不明白 -哈罗德在他死的时候或者之前 |
[30:04] | Pintero’s disembodied soul | 看到了一个幽灵 |
[30:06] | at the moment of or just prior to his death. | 可能是潘提洛死后的魂魄 |
[30:09] | – How do you know? – I was there when he saw it. | -你怎么知道 -因为我当时在场 |
[30:12] | – But you didn’t see it yourself? – No. | -但是你没有亲眼看到 -没有 |
[30:16] | – Why? – I don’t have that facility. | 为什么 我没有那个本事 |
[30:18] | That connection to the victims that would make a vision possible. | 和遇害人的联系才可能看见 |
[30:22] | What’s Harold’s connection? | 和哈罗德有什么联系 |
[30:24] | I don’t know, but I think it’s to do with his autism. | 我不是很清楚 我想这和他的孤独症有关系 |
[30:27] | That he had a profound attachment to these victims… | 哈罗德和这些遇害人有密切的联系 |
[30:30] | ..But was unable to express | 但是因为他的缺陷 他不能表达出来… |
[30:32] | the depth and power of those relationships. | 那些联系的紧密程度 |
[30:35] | So somehow a psychic bond | 但是不知何故精神或潜意识 |
[30:36] | was formed that went beyond the temporal. | 超越了阴阳两界联系起来了 |
[30:40] | – Harold knew the people that were killed? | 哈罗德知道那些被杀的人了 |
[30:42] | – Yeah, from the bowling alley. | 是的 从保龄球开始 可以追溯到7年前 |
[30:44] | Harold wasn’t the only one | 即使是你所说的是对的 |
[30:46] | who claims to have seen these apparitions. | 哈罗德不是唯一声称见过这些幽灵的人 |
[30:49] | But he has something in | 不 但是他和那些 |
[30:50] | common with those who’ve had the visions… | 看到的人有共同点… |
[30:53] | ..That is powerful in its own right. | 那就是它本身非常强大 |
[30:55] | – Which is what? – They were all dying. | -那是什么 -她们都快要死了 |
[30:58] | One of emphysema, one of cancer and, | 有一个是肺气肿 一个是癌症 |
[31:01] | uh… now Angie Pintero. | 现在是潘提洛 |
[31:04] | Harold Spuller’s dying too? | 哈罗德也快要死了吗 |
[31:05] | That’s what I need your medical opinion on. | 那就是我需要你意见的原因 |
[31:10] | – Well, what if he isn’t? – I would be very surprised. | -那如果他不是呢 -我会非常吃惊 |
[31:14] | What is a death omen if not a vision of our own mortality? | 死亡预兆不能预见我们的死亡 |
[31:17] | And who among us would most likely be able to see the dead? | 那是谁能够预见死亡呢 |
[31:23] | Harold’s at the resident home right now. | 哈罗德现在在家里 |
[31:28] | I’ll meet you there. | 我在那儿和你会面 |
[31:54] | Harold? | 哈罗德 |
[32:11] | Agent Mulder will be sending a doctor to examine you. | 穆德探员派了一个医生来给你做检查 |
[32:18] | Well, you’re back. It’s gonna be all right now, Harold. | 你回来了 会没事的 哈罗德 |
[32:22] | They just want us to keep you here for a little checkup. | 他们要我们给你 一个小小的检查 |
[32:25] | There’s nothing to worry about. | 没有什么好担心的 |
[32:27] | Thanks, Officers. | 谢谢你 警官 |
[32:35] | All right, Chuck. | 没事的 查克 |
[32:37] | Go to bed. You can see Harold in the morning. | 去睡把 明天早上你就能见到哈罗德的 |
[32:49] | See? Everyone’s so glad to see you back, Harold. | 明白吗 所有的人看到你回来都很高兴哈罗德 |
[32:52] | You can talk to Chuck in the morning. | 你早上就能和查克聊天了 |
[32:55] | You still have to take your meds, | 你仍然要吃药 哈罗德 |
[32:57] | though. Keeps you flyin’ straight and level. | 保持好你的状态 |
[33:05] | Come on. It’s the way we always do it. | 我们经常吃的 |
[33:12] | Attaboy. Good stuff. | 好孩子 |
[33:16] | – Lucas brought him back. | 嘿 鲁卡斯带他回来了 |
[33:17] | – Is he acting up? | -他很调皮吗 -不 |
[33:18] | No. I think he’s just a little scared. | 我想他只是有点怕 |
[33:21] | I’ve been tryin’ to get him to take his meds. | 我一直劝说他吃药 |
[33:27] | Why don’t you let me sit with him for a bit? | -为什么不让我和他坐在一会 |
[33:30] | OK. Sure. | -好的 |
[33:42] | Take your poison, Harold. | 吃你的毒药 哈罗德 |
[33:45] | Go on. | 继续 |
[33:49] | What you got to live for now, huh? | 你活着得到了什么 |
[33:55] | What did you tell them, Harold? | 你告诉他们什么了 哈罗德 |
[33:57] | Did you tell them about your little girlfriends? | -59 -你告诉了他们你的小女朋友了吗 |
[34:02] | Huh? | 嗯 |
[34:04] | Did you tell them how you were in love? No! | 你告诉了他们你们有多么的相爱吗 没有 |
[34:08] | Did you show them your pictures? No. | 照片给他们看吗 没有 |
[34:15] | What do you think those girls thought of you, Harold? | 那些女孩是看你吗 哈罗德 |
[34:20] | Do you think they loved you back? | 你认为她们喜欢你回来吗 |
[34:24] | No one could love you, Harold. | 没有人会爱你的 哈罗德 |
[34:28] | Look at yourself. | 看看你自己 |
[34:29] | They looked at you and saw an ugly toad. | 她们看到你就看到了一个丑陋的家伙 |
[34:33] | A retard. | 一个笨蛋 |
[34:42] | – Agent Mulder. – Thanks for accommodating us again. | -穆德探员 -谢谢你的通融 |
[34:45] | Not a problem. We’re all concerned for Harold. | -没问题 我们都很关心哈罗德 -我明白 |
[34:48] | You’re bringing a doctor? | -你带来了一个医生吗 |
[34:49] | Agent Scully’s a doctor. If you | -史卡莉探员是位医生 |
[34:51] | could have Harold’s medical records available… | 希望你能提供哈罗德的病例 |
[35:05] | Oh! What’s happened to you? | 哦 你怎么啦 |
[35:08] | Oh! | -哦 |
[35:10] | Don’t touch that. Don’t touch that. It’s just a cut. | -别碰伤口 别碰 只是小伤口 |
[35:29] | He just went wacko. I was tryin’ | 他刚刚发疯了 |
[35:31] | to get him to take his meds and he went berserk. | 我想办法叫他吃药 他变得很狂躁 |
[35:35] | He jumps me, starts pounding me like he wants to kill me. | 他扑向我 攻击我 好像要把我杀了似的 |
[35:38] | Did he say anything? | 他说了什么吗 |
[35:40] | No, he just started screaming like a lunatic. | 没有 他就像一个疯子一样乱叫 |
[35:44] | Something’s gone wrong with him. I think he’s lost it for good. | 他出问题了 我想不正常了 |
[35:49] | I’ll be damned if I’m gonna take care of him any more. | 如果我再照顾他的话我宁愿死 |
[35:52] | I think you should get this cut on your head looked at. | 我想你应该看一下伤口 |
[35:56] | Maybe just give me a few minutes to get my nerves back. | 给我几分钟让我缓过神来 |
[36:03] | OK, everybody, everything’s fine now. | 好吧 各位 没事了 |
[36:05] | Come on, back to bed. That’s right, dear. Go on now. | 快 回到床上去 对 亲爱的 去吧 |
[36:09] | We’ll see you in the morning. Night-night, everybody. | 明天见 大家晚安 |
[36:14] | – What can I do to help? – Call the police. | -我能帮什么 -打电话给警察 |
[36:16] | Ask for Detective Hudak. | 向汉达警官求助 |
[36:18] | Tell him to look for Harold down | 告诉他发生了什么事 |
[36:19] | at the bowling alley. | 叫他去保龄球场找哈罗德 |
[36:21] | – Are they gonna arrest him? | -他们会逮捕他吗 |
[36:23] | – I don’t see any way around that. Sorry. | -我不知道以什么理由逮捕他 对不起 |
[36:30] | Maybe you were wrong. | -也许你错了 |
[36:32] | That’s a superficial head wound. | -那伤口是表面现象 史卡利 |
[36:34] | He didn’t mean to kill her, or maim her. | 他并不想杀她或者伤害她 |
[36:37] | – That’s not the work of a murderer. | 如果你问我的话 那不是杀手所为 |
[36:39] | – Then why would he do it? | -为什么他要这么做呢 |
[36:40] | Maybe he’s sicker than we thought. | -也许哈罗德比我们想象的病得更重 |
[36:42] | Maybe. We won’t know until we can examine him. | 也许吧 我们检查他就知道了 |
[36:48] | There’s someone you can talk to. | 我觉得有人可以谈谈 |
[36:50] | Why don’t you talk to his roommate, | 为什么你不和他的室友谈谈 |
[36:52] | and I’ll see what I can do about finding Harold. | 我去找找哈罗德 |
[37:14] | Oh, hi. | 哦 你好 |
[37:16] | – Is your name Chuck? – Yes. Yes, it is. | -你叫查克吗 -是的 |
[37:20] | Chuck Forsch. F-o-r-s-c-h. | 查克·福斯切 F-O-R-S-C-H |
[37:25] | Chuck Forsch. | 查克·福斯切 |
[37:27] | Do you share this room with Harold? | 你和哈罗德一起住吗 |
[37:30] | Yes. He’s my friend. | 是的 他是我的朋友 |
[37:35] | – Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪里吗 |
[37:37] | – He’s dying, isn’t he? | 他快要死了 是吗 |
[37:39] | – Harold is dying. – Why do you say that? | -哈罗德快要死了 -为什么那样说呢 |
[37:44] | Nurse Innes. She’s… she’s trying to poison him. | 茵尼护士 她想给她下毒 |
[37:48] | – Who told you that? – Harold. | -是谁对你说的 -哈罗德 |
[37:51] | He said she told him she was putting poison in his meds. | 他说她告诉他 她放了毒药在他的药里 |
[37:55] | – Harold hasn’t been taking his medication? – I don’t know. | -哈罗德没有吃药吗 -我不知道 |
[37:58] | I don’t know everything. I’m only a human being. | 我什么也不知道 我只是一个人 |
[38:03] | But I do know that… that Harold’s my friend. | 但是我知道哈罗德是我的朋友 |
[38:07] | He wouldn’t hurt anybody. | 他不会伤害任何人的 |
[38:10] | You know… | 你知道 |
[38:13] | ..He really loved them. | 他真的很爱她们 |
[38:15] | Who? | 谁 |
[38:29] | Harold… he gave them to me. | 哈罗德 他给我的 |
[38:34] | He was afraid. | 他很怕 |
[38:41] | Does anybody else know about these pictures, Chuck? | 有人知道这些相片吗 查克 |
[38:44] | Nurse Innes. | 茵尼护士 |
[38:58] | – How are you feeling? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[39:00] | – I’m… you know, shaky. | 有点后怕 你知道的 |
[39:04] | Understandable. | 可以理解的 |
[39:05] | Working with these people, it starts driving you crazy too. | 照顾这些人 也让你变成疯子了 |
[39:09] | I’m looking forward to going home. | 我很想回家 |
[39:11] | – Will your family be a comfort? – I live alone. | -有家人安慰吗 -我孤身一人 |
[39:16] | – No children? | 没有孩子 |
[39:17] | – Just the one my husband ran off with. | 我丈夫和人跑了 |
[39:25] | Nurse Innes, I’m afraid I’m | 茵尼护士 |
[39:27] | gonna have to ask you to step out into the hallway. | 我们到走廊聊一下 |
[39:47] | Stay where you are! | 待着别动 |
[39:49] | Drop it! | 把刀丢掉 |
[39:52] | Let it go! | 快点 |
[40:09] | She’s alive. Let’s get a paramedic in here. | 她还活着 叫一个护理人员来 |
[40:12] | Yeah. | 是 |
[40:14] | – You’re cut. – Yeah, she attacked me. | -你受伤了 -她攻击我 |
[40:23] | You might wanna bag that. I’m pretty sure it’s the murder weapon. | 把它包起来 我敢肯定这是凶器 |
[40:30] | She had been taking Harold’s meds, clonazepam and clozapine,… | 她给哈罗德吃了药 氯硝安定和氯氮平 |
[40:34] | ..The effects of which are violence and unpredictable behaviour. | 这些药导致暴力和无可预知的行为不受控制 |
[40:38] | But why did you suspect her? | 是的 但是为什么你要怀疑她 |
[40:40] | Harold’s roommate said that | 我找哈罗德的室友谈话 |
[40:42] | Harold thought she had been poisoning him. | 他说哈罗德认为她对他下了毒 |
[40:45] | So I went in to confront her and she just went off. | 我去和她对证 她正好暴露 |
[40:48] | Why would she kill those women? | 为什么你认为她杀了那些女人呢 |
[40:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:51] | Maybe in some drug-addled way | 我是说或许是通过下毒药的方法 |
[40:54] | she was trying to kill happiness. | 想抹杀幸福 |
[40:55] | Harold’s happiness. His love for those women. | 哈罗德是幸福的 他爱那些女人 |
[40:58] | Maybe trying to destroy | 或许是想破坏她 |
[40:59] | something she thought she’d never have again. | 从来没有得到过的东西 |
[41:02] | “She is me.” | – 她是我 -我不知道 |
[41:05] | – Have they found Harold? – Yeah. | -他们找到了哈罗德吗 -找到了 |
[41:07] | They found him in an alley, face down on the pavement. | 他们在离这里几条街的巷子找到了他 |
[41:11] | They worked on him, | 他们为他治疗了20分钟 |
[41:12] | but he couldn’t be revived. | 但是他不能苏醒过来 |
[41:13] | What happened? | -发生什么事了 |
[41:14] | Preliminary diagnosis is apnoea: respiratory failure. | -初步诊断是呼吸暂停:呼吸衰竭 |
[41:18] | – As a result of what? – The paramedics can’t explain. | -是什么造成的 -医护员无法解释 |
[41:21] | But if Harold stopped taking his medication, | 哈罗德停止吃药 |
[41:24] | that could’ve been a factor in his death. | 可能造成他的死亡 |
[41:26] | At least in the visions he was seeing. | 至少他预见到了 |
[41:28] | – Harold wasn’t dying. | 哈罗德并不是自然死亡的 |
[41:30] | He was killed as a result of what that woman took away from him. | 他是被那女人杀死的 |
[41:33] | That your medical opinion? | 是你的医学观点吗 |
[41:38] | – I saw something, Mulder. – What? | -我看见了些东西 -什么 |
[41:42] | The fourth victim. | 第四个遇害者 |
[41:44] | I saw her in the bathroom before you came to tell me. | 在你来告诉我之前我看到了她在卫生间 |
[41:48] | – Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么你没有告诉我 |
[41:50] | – Because I didn’t want to believe it. | 因为我不想相信 |
[41:52] | Because I don’t want to believe it. | 因为我不想相信 |
[41:56] | Is that why you’re here? To prove it wasn’t true? | 所以你来这里是为了证明这不是真的 |
[41:58] | No. I came down here because you asked me to. | 不 我来这里是因为你叫我来的 |
[42:01] | – Why can’t you be honest with me? | 为什么你不能对我坦诚 |
[42:03] | – What do you want me to say? | 你想我说你是对的吗 |
[42:05] | That you’re right? That I believe it, | 即使我不相信也得相信 |
[42:07] | even if I don’t? Is that what you want? | 你是想这么要的吗 |
[42:09] | Is that what you think I wanna hear? | -你就是这样想我的吗 |
[42:13] | No. | -不是 |
[42:14] | You can believe | 你可以相信你想相信的 |
[42:15] | what you wanna believe, | 但是你不能对我隐瞒事实 |
[42:16] | but you can’t hide the truth from me. | 因为如果你那样做了的话 |
[42:19] | If you do, then you’re working against me. | 那你就是在违背我 |
[42:22] | And yourself. | 还有你自己 |
[42:26] | I know what you’re afraid of. | 我知道你怕什么 |
[42:29] | I’m afraid of the same thing. | 我也怕 |
[42:33] | The doctor said I was fine. | 医生说我没事 |
[42:38] | I hope that’s the truth. | 我希望那是真的 |
[42:43] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |