时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 华盛顿特区 三体医院急诊部 | |
[00:04] | Can you help me? I’m looking for a woman… | 请问一下 我在找个女人 |
[00:08] | Excuse… | 对不起 |
[00:15] | Excuse me, I’m looking for a Dana Scully. Was a Dana…? Sc…? | 对不起 我要找黛娜·史卡利 黛娜 史 |
[00:20] | Excuse me, I’m looking for Dana Scully. | 对不起 我要找一位黛娜·史考莉 |
[00:23] | Is she a patient here? Dana Scully? | 她是这里的病人吗 黛娜·史卡利 |
[00:25] | Is there an admitting nurse here? | 有负责登记的护士吗 |
[00:28] | – Can somebody help me?! – You’ll have to calm down, sir. | 有人可以帮我吗 你必须冷静一点 先生 |
[00:31] | I will calm down when somebody | 给我个冷静的理由 我就会冷静 |
[00:33] | gives me a reason to! I’m looking for a patient. | 我要找一位急诊病人黛娜·史卡利 |
[00:37] | – Dana Scully. I heard you the first time. – Where is she? | 史考莉 我刚刚听到了 |
[00:40] | – In the ICU. – Where is that? | 在加护病房 病房在哪里 |
[00:42] | – Tell me who you are. – Where is she?! | 你告诉我你是谁 她在哪里 |
[00:44] | Agent Mulder. | 穆德探员 |
[00:49] | – Where are you going? – ICU. | 你要去哪里 加护病房 |
[00:51] | – You move good for a dead man. – I’m half dead. | 一个死人走得真快 我只是半死 |
[00:53] | You got a lot to answer for, Agent Mulder! | 你有很多事情必须交代清楚 |
[00:58] | – You guys hold here. – Yes, sir. | 你们在这里等 是 长官 |
[01:15] | What happened to her? | 她到底怎么了 |
[01:17] | She went into hypovolemic shook. She’s lost a lot of blood. | 她失血过多 休克了 |
[01:21] | Due to what? | 什么原因 |
[01:24] | – Due to what? – She’s dying. | 原因是什么 她快要死了 |
[01:30] | – Let’s go. – Let go of me. | 回家吧 不要碰我 |
[01:32] | – There’s nothing you… – Get off! | 你也帮不上忙 放开我 |
[01:34] | Don’t do this! Don’t make me put you under arrest! Don’t! | 你不要这样 不要逼我逮捕你 |
[02:23] | 华盛顿 联邦调查局总部 | |
[02:37] | I’m somewhat at a loss here in going forward. | 现在我感到有点困惑 |
[02:42] | This situation developing unexpectedly during a formal inquiry | 我们还在调查你的死因 |
[02:47] | into your reported death. Agent Mulder | 现在出现了戏剧性的变化 穆德探员 |
[02:49] | the fact of you being here today, | 你今天活生生地 |
[02:52] | very much alive, gives the effect | 坐在这里 |
[02:55] | of reshaping this investigation | 让调查的内容 |
[02:57] | into something altogether different, | 有了新的变化 |
[02:59] | as we are now put upon | 现在我们必须要调查 |
[03:00] | to verify the identity of this body found in your apartment | 你公寓里尸体的身份 |
[03:04] | and the circumstances which led to this. | 以及为什么会发生这种事情 |
[03:06] | Care to enlighten us on these circumstances? | 你想要为我们解释一下吗 |
[03:08] | Are you suggesting I can? | 你的意思是我可以解释 |
[03:10] | Agent Mulder, we’re here | 穆德探员 我们要给你 |
[03:12] | informally to give you the chance to help yourself. | 帮助自己的机会 |
[03:15] | Help myself how? | 如何帮助我自己 |
[03:16] | By allowing any facts or details | 告诉我们所有的情况 |
[03:18] | which might serve to let us go forward | 以便调查顺利进行 |
[03:20] | with this inquiry in a more informed manner. | 以一种更明智的方式 |
[03:23] | – That helps you. How does that help me? – Agent Mulder, | 这是帮你们 怎么是帮我呢 穆德探员 |
[03:26] | this is going to become a murder investigation. | 这会成为谋杀案的调查 |
[03:29] | Criminal charges are going to be made. | 会有人因此被起诉 |
[03:31] | We have only one other suspect. | 只有另外一名嫌犯 |
[03:33] | She may no longer be able to testify on her own behalf. | 她也许无法为自己作证 |
[03:36] | Agent Scully lied to us. Why? | 史考莉探员对我们撒谎 为什么 |
[03:41] | Who’s protecting whom, Agent Mulder? | 穆德探员 是谁在保护谁 |
[03:44] | Your choice is your own but your but your failure to answer… | 你可以自己做选择 如果你不回答 |
[03:49] | will reflect poorly on the record in a formal inquiry | 会影响正式调查 |
[03:53] | Are we finished then ? | 我们的谈话结束了吗 |
[04:07] | Word of advice from a friend. Keep playing it the way you are. | 这是身为朋友的建议 继续这样下去吧 |
[04:10] | – Thanks, buddy. – Hey, right now, you need a buddy. Now you need all the help you can get. | 谢谢 朋友 你现在需要朋友 和所有的帮助 |
[04:13] | You should’ve mentioned that at the hospital, hauling my ass off. | 你在医院逮捕我时就应该说的 |
[04:16] | I saved your ass, Agent Mulder. | 是我救了你 穆德探员 |
[04:19] | I’ve been withholding forensic | 我压住了 |
[04:20] | evidence about the body found on your apartment floor. | 你家的验尸报告 |
[04:23] | Until you showed up I was the one keeping your secret. | 直到你昨天晚上出现 我一直替你保密 |
[04:26] | I had no choice but to bring you in. | 我别无选择 只能逮捕你 |
[04:28] | Scully’ll verify all of that. | 史考莉可以替我作证 |
[04:30] | That’s a good place to lay it considering her condition. | 她现在这样 正好死无对证 |
[04:33] | You want me to lay it where it belongs, Agent Mulder? | 要我告诉你一切吗 穆德探员 |
[04:36] | Pathology turned up two gunshot wounds to the dead man, | 验尸报告指出 你家的尸体有两个枪伤 |
[04:39] | one fired point-blank through the left temple, | 一个是近距离 用手枪射中左方太阳穴 |
[04:42] | the second a postmortem | 第二枪是死后射脸 为了掩饰死都的身份 |
[04:43] | wound to the face to remove the man’s identity. | 我会很乐意去调查第一枪的弹道 |
[04:54] | How can you help me? | 你能如何帮助我 |
[04:58] | Tell me why Scully lied for you. | 告诉我史考莉为何替你撒谎 |
[05:06] | The disease she has was | 她的病是故意给她染上的 |
[05:08] | given to her by somebody connected to the FBI. | 主使者与调查局有联系 |
[05:12] | To a mole working here. | 局里有叛徒 |
[05:16] | Who? | 谁 |
[05:18] | I failed to find that out, sir. | 我没有查出来 |
[05:27] | You don’t want to forget who your friends are, Agent Mulder, | 不要忘了你朋友是谁 |
[05:31] | to remember who you can trust. | 要记得可以信任谁 |
[05:39] | the chairman said, “what are the appropriate limits of human knowledge ?” | 主席说 人类的智慧要有所限制 |
[05:42] | I don’t think there are | 我不认为人类的智慧有任何限制 |
[05:43] | any appropriate limits to human knowledge. | 只要是科学是公开的 自由的 |
[05:46] | As long as science is done openly and with free will, | 人类智慧不需要限制 |
[05:53] | – Senator Kennedy. – Dr Beaumont. | 肯尼迪参议员 佛蒙特博士 |
[05:56] | You’ve stated that…the cloning of humans would be ill-Considered | 你刚刚说 克隆人类是欠缺考虑 |
[06:01] | and technically difficult to accomplish. | 和技术上有困难 |
[06:02] | Can you expand a little bit on | 可以解释一下 |
[06:05] | what you see as the biggest technical obstacle to human cloning? | 技术说哪一点是最困难的 |
[06:14] | I trust you’ve heard. | 你应该听说了 |
[06:16] | Mulder is alive. | 穆德还活着 |
[06:19] | As I said, he’s not to be underestimated. | 我说过了 不要低估他 |
[06:23] | Yes, as you said. | 没错 你是说过 |
[06:26] | Though I hear he has you | 可是我认为这要感谢你 |
[06:27] | to thank in some part for his new freedom. | 多亏你 他才能自由 |
[06:29] | Using a stolen ID, | 他靠偷来的识别证 |
[06:31] | Mulder was able to get | 混入了 |
[06:33] | into the Advanced Research Projects Facility. | 高级研究计划局 |
[06:35] | – And you allowed him to escape. – Yes. | 是你让他逃走的 是的 |
[06:39] | We’re too vulnerable. Our man in the FBI is exposed. | 我们现在很危险 调查局的人暴露了 |
[06:44] | What Mulder may have seen could expose our plans. | 穆德看到的 会让我们的计划曝光 |
[06:48] | What Mulder’s seen only serves us. | 穆德看到的只会对我们有利 |
[06:51] | Serves to insure our plans. | 对我们的计划有利 |
[06:58] | Mulder is in trouble. He needs help. We can give it to him. | 穆德有麻烦 需要帮助 我们可以帮助他 |
[07:05] | In exchange for…? | 交换条件呢 |
[07:08] | His new loyalty. To us. | 他必须向我们效忠 |
[07:13] | As I’ve said all along, Mulder’s much more valuable to us alive. | 我一直都在强调 他活着对我们更有价值 |
[07:26] | You can proceed now. | 你可以去处理了 |
[07:41] | What are you doing here? | 穆德 你来这里干什么 |
[07:43] | I heard you were being | 我听说你要搬出加护病房了 |
[07:44] | moved out of ICU and you were feeling better. | 你的病情好多了 |
[07:46] | – Somebody’s gonna see you. – It’s OK. | 会有人看到你的 没关系 |
[07:50] | I’m officially among the undead. | 我现在正式复活了 |
[07:53] | What happened? | 发生什么事 |
[07:56] | I didn’t come here to talk about that. | 我不是来谈这个的 |
[07:58] | Mulder, don’t try and protect me. | 穆德 别瞒我 |
[08:00] | – I need to know. – There’s not much to talk about anyway. | 我需要知道 也没有什么好谈的 |
[08:04] | I’m gonna testify everything I know in front of the FBI assembly. | 我必须对调查局说出 我所知道的一切 |
[08:08] | The conspiracy, the men behind it, what I believe is its purpose. | 阴谋 幕后主使者 这一切的目的 |
[08:11] | Did you find out who in the f.B.I. Is involved? | 查出调查局里的内鬼了吗 |
[08:14] | No. But that doesn’t matter now. | 没有 现在没关系了 |
[08:17] | – Yes, it does. – Hey, Scully. How about those Yankees? | 有关系 史卡利 洋基队怎么样 |
[08:20] | Mulder, Skinner has evidence against you. | 史基纳掌握了一些证据 |
[08:23] | He knows you killed that man they found in your apartment. | 他知道你杀了你家的那个人 |
[08:26] | Yeah. Skinner is withholding it. | 史基纳压下来了 |
[08:29] | Mulder, Skinners dirty. He’s not your friend. | 史基纳有问题 不是你的朋友 |
[08:32] | I’m almost certain that he’s the man inside on this. | 我几乎确定他是幕后主使者 |
[08:35] | I don’t believe that. | 我不相信 |
[08:37] | If you testify he will use it to ruin you. | 你去作证的话 他就会毁了你 |
[08:43] | No, not Skinner. | 史基纳不会的 |
[08:45] | He’s been in a position to know | 他的职位可以知道一切 |
[08:47] | everything that we’ve done over the past four years. | 我们四年来所做的一切 |
[08:50] | But if I don’t testify how they’ll start to bury the truth. | 如果我不作证 他们就会隐瞒事实 |
[09:00] | Well, then you have to lay it on me. | 那就怪在我身上吧 |
[09:03] | You have to tell them I was the one who killed that man. | 必须告诉他们 是我杀了那个人 |
[09:10] | I can’t. I can’t do that. | 我办不到 |
[09:12] | Yes, you can. | 你办得到 |
[09:15] | Mulder, if I can save you, let me. | 穆德 让我来救你吧 |
[09:19] | Let me at least give some meaning to what’s happened to me. | 至少让我遭的罪有一点意义 |
[09:27] | – Dana? Hi, Fox. – Hi. Mrs Scully. | 黛娜 你好 福克斯 史考莉太太 你好 |
[09:30] | – I hope I’m not interrupting. – No, I was just on my way out. | 希望我没有打扰 没有 我正要走了 |
[09:43] | Hi, I’m Fox Mulder. I don’t think we’ve ever met. | 我是福克斯·穆德 我想我们没见过 |
[09:46] | I’m Bill Scully. | 比尔·史卡利 |
[09:50] | I’m sorry about your sister. | 你妹妹的事我很难过 |
[09:54] | – Mr Mulder? – Yeah? | 穆德先生 什么事 |
[09:57] | I know something about you. | 我知道有关你的事 |
[09:59] | About what Dana’s been through with you. | 我妹妹和你一起经历的事 |
[10:02] | So let’s leave the work away from here. OK? | 不要在这里谈公事 好吗 |
[10:07] | Let her die with dignity. | 让她有尊严的走吧 |
[11:01] | Please tell me you’re here with severe chest pains. | 请告诉我 你来这里是因为胸口疼痛 |
[11:04] | You should be glad for why I’m here. To pay you some respect. | 我来这里 你应该高兴 这代表我尊重你 |
[11:08] | – Go to hell. – For your cleverness and your resource. | 你去死吧 因为你的聪明 机智 |
[11:11] | What you’ve managed to do for Scully. | 你为史考莉所做的 |
[11:13] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[11:15] | Well, breaching the security at the Defense Department facility. | 你闯入国防部的设施 |
[11:20] | – Finding a cure for her disease. – What I found was useless. | 找到了治疗她的药 我找到了 根本没有用 |
[11:23] | On the contrary. It’s essential to her survival. | 正好相反 那正是她最需要的 |
[11:31] | If you like, we could step outside and I might explain myself. | 我们可以到外面去 让我好好的解释 |
[11:37] | I’m here tonight as a friend, Agent Mulder. | 我是带着善意来的 穆德探员 |
[11:54] | He promised me that it’d be in here. | 他保证 里面有东西 |
[12:09] | I’ll be damned. | 真的有 |
[12:12] | I never thought what the de-ionized water might be for. | 我一直没想到蒸馏水有什么用途 |
[12:14] | Who knew we were looking for a microchip? | 谁会想到我们要找的是一个晶片 |
[12:17] | – This is a cure for cancer? – It may be for scully’s. | 这是治疗癌症的药吗 对史考莉来说也许是 |
[12:22] | – How? – Shortly after she was abducted | 怎么说 她被绑架后 |
[12:24] | she discovered a small metallic | 不久就发现脖子上 |
[12:26] | chip implanted subcutaneously in her neck. | 有金属晶片 |
[12:29] | It was just a short time after | 晶片被取出后不久 |
[12:31] | she had it removed that she developed cancer. | 她就发现自己有癌症 |
[12:33] | – It’s unreal. – Too freakin’ amazing. | 不可思议 太不可思议了 |
[12:36] | Watch your language, Frohike. Grab me some tweezers. | 注意你的语言 弗兰基 拿个钳子给我 |
[13:00] | Mr Kritschgau, thank you for being | 克里斯盖尔先生 谢谢你 |
[13:02] | here and for cooperating with this investigation. | 今天来协助我们调查 |
[13:05] | We hope you can provide | 希望你所提供的情报 |
[13:07] | information that will allow us to make formal charges | 可以让我们找出谋杀 |
[13:10] | for the murder of Defense employee Scott Ostelhoff. | 国防部雇员斯考特·奥斯特尔霍夫的凶手 |
[13:14] | Mr Kritschgau, we have learned | 克里斯盖尔先生 |
[13:16] | that you were in contact with Agents Mulder and Scully | 我们发现这个人死之前你联络了 |
[13:19] | just prior to this man’s death. | 穆德与史考莉 |
[13:21] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[13:22] | And that you may have given them classified information. | 你有给他们机密情报 |
[13:27] | What motivated this? | 你的动机是什么 |
[13:29] | My knowledge of government involvement | 我知道政府有 |
[13:31] | in a conspiracy against the American people. | 欺骗美国大众的阴谋 |
[13:38] | Uh, before– | 我们继续 |
[13:40] | Before we go into any specifics on that subject, | 继续讨论细节之前 |
[13:44] | I’d like to ask you a more pointed question. | 我要再问你一个问题 |
[13:47] | Do you know who killed Scott Ostelhoff? | 你知道凶手是谁吗 |
[13:51] | No, I don’t. | 不知道 |
[13:53] | Do you know of any connection | 他的死是否与 |
[13:55] | between his death and Agents Mulder or Scully? | 穆德和史考莉有关 |
[13:58] | No. | 不知道 |
[14:01] | I’m aware of one death in connection, though. | 我只知道另外一个人的死与此有关 |
[14:07] | My son, who died early this morning. | 那就是今早去世的儿子 |
[14:14] | Mr Kritschgau, you are employed | 克里斯盖尔先生 |
[14:16] | by the Department of Defense. Is that correct? | 你是国防部的雇员 |
[14:20] | Technically. | 算是 |
[14:21] | Part of my remuneration has come from another source. | 我的一部分收入来自其他途径 |
[14:26] | A congressional lobbying firm. Something called Roush. | 一个国会游说公司 叫做罗许的公司 |
[14:31] | Roush. Any idea what that is? | 罗许 你知道那是什么公司吗 |
[14:36] | No, sir. | 不知道 |
[14:44] | This is crazy. Just crazy. | 真的是太疯狂了 |
[14:46] | In what sense? In that it might save your sister’s life ? Well, crazy in what sense ? | 怎么说 可能救你妹妹的命吗 |
[14:49] | You’re not a doctor. You have no place even suggesting this science fiction. | 你不是医生 怎么有资格提出这种荒谬的建议 |
[14:53] | He’s never heard of it ! It’s not science fiction. | 他没有听说过 这不是荒谬 |
[14:57] | Bill. | 比尔 |
[15:00] | Have you? | 你有没有 |
[15:02] | No, I haven’t. | 没有 |
[15:04] | I think there’s an obvious difference of opinion here. | 大家的意见很明显有分歧 |
[15:08] | I think… that everybody | 我认为 |
[15:10] | here has their heart in the right place. | 所有人的想法都是善意的 |
[15:16] | – But I need it to be my decision. – Dana… | 但决定必须是我做 黛娜 |
[15:20] | I know you’re only looking out for me, | 比尔 我知道你在担心我 |
[15:22] | Bill. But I don’t think you have all the facts. | 可是你不了解一切 |
[15:28] | Shouldn’t you listen to your doctor? | 黛娜 难道不应该听医生的话吗 |
[15:30] | Yes. I am. | 应该 我有听 |
[15:33] | Would she have to stop the conventional treatment? | 她必须停止传统的治疗吗 |
[15:36] | To be honest, at this point, | 老实说 |
[15:38] | the only approach I have left | 现在唯一的办法 |
[15:40] | with her particular cancer is quite unconventional. | 是非传统的治疗方法 |
[15:50] | I’d like to try this. | 我想试试这个 |
[16:46] | You really believe this crap, don’t you? | 你真的相信这鬼东西 |
[16:49] | Yes. I do. | 我相信 |
[16:53] | See, she’s your big defender | 她一直替你说话 |
[16:55] | but… I think the truth is, | 我认为 |
[16:57] | she just doesn’t want to disappoint you. | 她不想让你失望 |
[17:04] | If it works, I don’t care what you think she thinks. | 如果真的有用 我不在乎她的想法 |
[17:08] | You’re a real piece of work. You know that? | 你真了不起 穆德先生 |
[17:10] | Why’s that? Because I don’t think the way you think? | 为什么 因为我的想法和你不同吗 |
[17:13] | Because I won’t just sit | 因为我不坐在这里 |
[17:15] | passively back and watch the family tragedy unfold? | 欣赏你们一家的悲剧 |
[17:18] | You’re the reason for it. | 都是你造成的 |
[17:22] | And I’ve already lost one sister to this quest you’re on. | 因为你 我已经失去了一位妹妹 |
[17:27] | Now I’m losing another. | 现在我又要失去一位了 |
[17:34] | Has it been worth it? | 值得吗 |
[17:37] | To you, I mean. Have you found what you’ve been looking for? | 知道我的意思吗 你有没有找到你要找的 |
[17:45] | – No. – No. | 没有 没有 |
[17:48] | You know how that makes me feel? | 你知道我有什么感觉吗 |
[17:51] | In a way, I think I do. | 我想我知道 |
[17:54] | I lost someone very close to me. | 我也失去了亲人 |
[17:58] | I lost a sister. I lost my father. | 我的妹妹 我的父亲 |
[18:03] | All because of this thing I’m looking for. | 都是因为我的调查 |
[18:07] | These what? Little green aliens? | 你所找的是外星人吗 |
[18:16] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[18:19] | Little green aliens. | 外星人 |
[18:22] | You’re one sorry son of a bitch. | 你这可怜虫 |
[18:28] | Not a whole lot more to say. | 我没什么话好说了 |
[18:46] | One sorry son of a bitch speaking. | 我是可怜虫 |
[18:48] | How’s our patient? You did find the chip, didn’t you, agent mulder ? | 病人怎样了 穆德探员 你找到晶片了吗 |
[18:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:54] | I can imagine there was some question as to its medical value. | 一定有人质疑晶片的医学价值 |
[18:58] | Well, there still is. | 没错 |
[19:01] | And so I have yet to earn your trust, in spite of my gesture. | 我的示好还没有取得你的信任 |
[19:07] | You could say that, yeah. | 可以这么说 |
[19:09] | I have something else to offer you. | 我还可以提供别的 |
[19:13] | I’ve arranged a meeting I think you’ll want to attend, mr. Mulder. | 我安排了一个你想参加的会面 穆德先生 |
[19:29] | Tabasco. Cures anything. | 塔巴斯科辣酱是万灵丹 |
[19:32] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 我会记得这一点 |
[19:58] | You know him or something? | 你认识他们吗 |
[20:03] | I think that’s my sister. | 认识 那是我妹妹 |
[20:20] | Samantha? | 莎曼珊 |
[20:37] | I was afraid I’d never see you again. | 我好怕我再也看不到你了 |
[20:41] | He always told me something had happened to you that night. | 他一直告诉我 那晚的事情对你影响 |
[20:46] | Who? Who told you that? | 是谁告诉你的 |
[20:50] | My father. | 我父亲 |
[21:07] | I never really knew what happened. | 我一直不知道发生了什么事 |
[21:11] | I could never put the… memories all back together. | 我无法重整我的记忆 |
[21:16] | But as much as I tried to remember, | 我虽然努力去回想 |
[21:19] | I tried more to forget. | 但更想去忘记 |
[21:22] | – Why? – I was eight years old | 为什么 那时我只有八岁 |
[21:25] | and frightened to death… and they told me that I was an orphan. | 害怕极了 他们说我是个孤儿 |
[21:32] | But you call that man your father. | 可是你称那个男人为父亲 |
[21:35] | Some time later – I don’t know how long – | 后来 不记得多久了 |
[21:39] | my foster parents took me to a | 我养父母带我去旅馆 |
[21:42] | hotel room and said that I was gonna see my father. | 告诉我去见我的父亲 |
[21:45] | – But you knew who your father was. – I thought I knew. | 但你知道你的父亲是谁啊 我原来以为我知道 |
[21:50] | But… he told me that it had all been a secret | 可是他说这是秘密 |
[21:54] | and that he and Mom hadn’t told anyone, to protect the family. | 他和妈妈没有告诉别人 因为要保护我们家 |
[22:01] | – And you believe that? – He was so kind to me. | 你相信吗 他对我那么好 |
[22:05] | And he was the only one | 而且他是我唯一 |
[22:07] | I could remember from before what happened. | 记得发生事情认识的人 |
[22:10] | You don’t remember anything about that night? | 那晚的事你都不记得了 |
[22:13] | I remember… you. | 我记得 你 |
[22:23] | I remember something… | 我记得一些事情 |
[22:27] | Men and… and then nothing. | 有一些人 就没有了 |
[22:31] | I can help you. | 我可以帮助你 |
[22:36] | You were abducted, Samantha. I can help you to remember. | 你被绑架了 莎曼珊 我可以帮助你回想起来 |
[22:40] | I don’t want to, Fox. | 我不想要 福克斯 |
[22:42] | I don’t. | 不想 |
[22:45] | Then why come here at all? | 那你为什么要来 |
[22:47] | My father told me that he’d | 父亲说他找到你了 |
[22:50] | found you and you wanted to see me very badly. | 你非常想见我 |
[22:54] | That you’d been looking for me for a long time. | 你一直都在找我 |
[23:01] | Is that true? | 这是事实吗 |
[23:12] | I’m so sorry, Fox. | 我真难过 福克斯 |
[23:15] | And I wish that I’d known how to find you. | 我能早点找到你就好了 |
[23:24] | What you’ve been told… I want you to listen to me, OK? | 他们所告诉你的 你仔细听我说 |
[23:28] | What you’ve been told by that man… may not be true. | 那个男人对你说的 不一定是实话 |
[23:34] | Why do you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[23:35] | Because the man that brought you | 带你来的那个男人 |
[23:37] | here has known where I’ve been for a very long time. | 一直知道我在哪里 |
[23:39] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[23:42] | – Why wouldn’t he tell me? – I don’t know. | 他为什么不告诉我 我不知道 |
[23:46] | But I think he’s kept a lot of things from you. | 我认为他瞒了你很多事 |
[23:49] | I don’t believe you. He’s been a good father to me. | 我不相信 他一直是我的好父亲 |
[23:53] | He’s given me a life and | 没有别人照顾我时 |
[23:55] | he cared for me when there was no one else. | 他一直照顾我 |
[23:58] | I want you to come with me. Come with me to see Mom. | 莎曼珊 和我一起去见妈妈 |
[24:05] | – Mom is alive? – Yes. | 妈妈还活着吗 没错 |
[24:11] | And I know she’d like to see you very, very much. | 我知道她非常想见你 |
[24:19] | – I can’t. – Why not? | -我不能去 -为什么 |
[24:22] | This is too much. I didn’t wanna come here at all, Fox. | 已经太久了 我根本不想来 福克斯 |
[24:26] | I was afraid to see you. | 我很怕见你 |
[24:28] | I have another life now. | 我有自己的人生 |
[24:30] | I have children. No. Please don’t go. | 也有自己的小孩 请不要走 |
[24:32] | – I can’t stay here. – Tell me how I can find you. | -我要走了 -告诉我如何联络你 |
[24:37] | I need some time. Just-Just tell me where i can find you. | 我需要一点时间 告诉我地址 |
[24:39] | Please don’t, fox ! | 请不要 福克斯 |
[24:42] | We will do this on your time. Just… | 我们可以按照你的时间表 |
[24:47] | please let me go. | 求求你让我走 |
[25:03] | I promise you I’ll think about it. | 我答应你 我会考虑的 |
[25:46] | You doing OK? | 你还好吧 |
[25:47] | Mm. Either it’s my head or I’m a long way from med school | 也许我医学院毕业太久了 |
[25:51] | but I can’t remember what you’re injecting me with. | 我不记得你在注射什么 |
[25:54] | Fluorodeoxyglucose. | 氟-脱氧葡萄糖 |
[25:56] | Deoxyglucose. | 脱氧葡萄糖 |
[25:58] | If you’re making any progress | 如果你的病情改善 |
[26:00] | I’m hoping it might show up first in a PET scan. | 希望扫描时会显示 |
[26:03] | You’re not holding your breath, are you? | 你并没有什么期望 |
[26:06] | I’m going after your cancer as aggressively as I know how, Dana. | 我尽可能地治好你的癌症 |
[26:10] | If I can jump-start your immune system, | 如果能够刺激你的免疫系统 |
[26:13] | if I can get your cytolytic cells | 让毒杀性细胞 |
[26:15] | to recognize your tumour as something to attack, | 能够辨认癌细胞 |
[26:19] | then there’s a chance. | 也许我们有机会 |
[26:23] | Have you ever witnessed a miracle, Dr Zuckerman? | 舒克曼医师 你见过奇迹吗 |
[26:27] | I don’t know that I have. | 我好象没见过 |
[26:30] | But I have seen people make recoveries, | 可是我有见过一些病人康复 |
[26:33] | come back from so far gone I can’t explain it. | 就算垂危都能够复原 |
[26:37] | Isn’t that a miracle? | 这难道不算是奇迹吗 |
[26:41] | Maybe they are miracles, but I don’t dare call them that. | 也许是奇迹 但是我不敢这么说 |
[26:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:22] | My apologies for the… rather hasty departure last night. | 我昨晚匆匆离开 真对不起 |
[27:26] | – What do you want from me? – Want from you? | 你到底要我怎样 这是什么意思 |
[27:31] | You give me these things, the only things I ever wanted | 你给我这些东西都是我最需要的 |
[27:34] | and I can’t think of any reason for you to do so. | 我不知道你为什么要这么做 |
[27:37] | Well, that’s true. No act is completely selfless. | 没错 任何事情都有私心 |
[27:42] | But I’ve come today not to ask but to offer. | 今天我来 是要告诉你 |
[27:47] | To offer you the truth that you’ve so desperately sought. | 你那么想知道的真相 |
[27:51] | About the project and | 也就是我们的研究 |
[27:52] | about the men who’ve conspired to protect it. | 还有制造谎言保护它的人 |
[27:55] | I know the truth. | 我知道真相 |
[27:57] | – Do you? – I spoke to one of your men. | 是吗 我和你们的人谈过 |
[28:00] | – You know he’s not lying? – I’ve seen enough to know he’s not. | 你确信他没有说谎 我看到了证据 |
[28:03] | – You’ve seen but scant pieces of the whole. | 你所看到的只是一部份 |
[28:06] | – What more can you show me? | 你可以给我看什么 |
[28:08] | This man you spoke to, Michael Kritschgau… | 和你谈过话的这个人 迈克尔·克里斯盖尔 |
[28:13] | He has deceived you with beautiful lies. | 用美丽的谎言欺骗了你 |
[28:16] | He’s told you everything you believe | 他告诉你 |
[28:18] | about the existence of extraterrestrial life is untrue. | 你相信的外星人都不是事实 |
[28:23] | And what are you saying? | 你要告诉我什么 |
[28:29] | As I said, I’m offering you a chance to know the truth. | 我要给你一个机会去了解真相 |
[28:34] | – In exchange for what? – Quit the FBI. Come work for me. | 那交换条件是什么 离开调查局 为我工作 |
[28:40] | I can make your problems go away. | 我可以解决你的问题 |
[28:49] | No deal. | 不可能 |
[28:52] | After all I’ve given you. | 我给了你这么多 |
[28:55] | What have you given me? A claim of a cure for Scully? | 你给了我什么 史考莉的解药 |
[28:58] | Is she cured? You show me my sister only to take her back. | 她好了吗 给我见妹妹 然后立刻带走 |
[29:01] | – You’ve given me nothing. – I intend to keep my promises. | 你什么都没有给我 我会遵守我的承诺 |
[29:04] | – I just need something from you. – You murdered my father. | 只要你能够回馈 你谋杀了我父亲 |
[29:08] | You killed Scully’s sister and if Scully dies I will kill you. | 史考莉的姐姐 如果史考莉死了 我会杀了你 |
[29:12] | I don’t care whose father you are. I will put you down. | 我不管你是谁的父亲 |
[29:17] | You’re certainly capable, so I’ve been told. | 我会杀了你 |
[29:20] | I understand you have a hearing tomorrow | 我知道你有这个能力 |
[29:22] | where you’ll have to | 听说你明天要参加 |
[29:24] | testify to these murderous impulses of yours. | 一个谋杀案的听证会 |
[29:33] | When you reconsider, the offer still stands. | 你可以好好考虑 条件不变 |
[29:48] | Dana? | 黛娜 |
[29:51] | Dr Zuckerman called. He… | 舒克曼医师打电话给我 |
[29:54] | he said that you wanted to see me. | 说你想见我 |
[29:58] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[30:02] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[30:06] | I fight and i fight…and i fight, | 我一直抵抗… 抵抗 |
[30:11] | but I’ve been so stupid. | 我如此愚蠢 |
[30:14] | What? What is it? | 什么事 |
[30:20] | I’ve come so far in my life on simple faith. | 我这辈子一直靠信仰 |
[30:26] | And now when I need it the most I just push it away. | 当我最需要的时候 我却把它推开 |
[30:31] | I mean, why… why do I wear this? | 我意思是… 我为何要戴这个 |
[30:35] | Why do I wear this, Mom? | 我为什么要戴这个 妈妈 |
[30:39] | I put something that I don’t | 我把我不理解的东西 |
[30:41] | even know or understand under the skin of my neck. | 戴在脖子上 |
[30:44] | I will subject myself to these crazy treatments | 我接受这些荒谬的治疗 |
[30:47] | and I keep telling myself | 我一直告诉自己我尽力了 |
[30:48] | that I’m doing everything I can but it’s a lie. | 可是这都是谎言 |
[30:52] | You have not lost your faith, Dana. | 黛娜 你没有失去信仰 |
[30:56] | But I have, in a way. | 可是也算是失去了 |
[31:01] | When you asked… when you asked | 你请麦丘神父参加晚宴 |
[31:03] | Father McCue to dinner to minister to my faith | 来帮助我时 |
[31:09] | I just closed off to him. | 我根本不理他 |
[31:13] | What’s important now… | 现在最重要的 |
[31:16] | is that you save your energy. | 就是好好静养 |
[31:22] | I’m not getting better, Mom. | 我没有好转 妈妈 |
[31:25] | You don’t know that yet. | 这个还无法确定 |
[31:27] | The PET scan showed no improvement. | 扫瞄的结果显示我没有好转 |
[31:43] | I know you’re afraid. | 我知道你害怕 |
[31:48] | I know you’re afraid to tell me but you have to tell someone. | 我知道你不敢告诉我 但是你必须说出来 |
[31:57] | I’ll make a statement right here. | 我发表一个声明 |
[31:59] | Cloning will continue. | 我们会继续克隆 |
[32:03] | The human mind will continue to inquire into this. | 公众会继续质疑这件事情 |
[32:07] | Human cloning will take | 克隆人会出现 |
[32:08] | place and it’ll take place in my lifetime. | 在我有生之年会出现 |
[32:11] | I think it’s right and | 我认为继续研究是正确的 |
[32:12] | proper that we continue this kind of inquiry. | 它对人类有不可预知的好处 |
[32:20] | Turn on your television. Are you watching the hearings? | 打开电视 你有没有看听证会 |
[32:23] | Do you see who’s there? He’s gathering information for who? | 有没有看到谁出席 他在为谁收集情 报 |
[32:31] | Our colleague was supposed to have fixed the FBI problem. | 我们的同事 应该解决了调查局的问题 |
[32:37] | You will fix it now. Do you understand me ? | 你现在就去解决 明白吗 |
[32:41] | Then I will fix it for good. | 我做好善后 |
[33:57] | Agent Mulder, please take a seat. | 穆德探员 请坐 |
[33:59] | Something urgently important has come to the fore. | 现在发生了紧急情况 |
[34:13] | As you’re set to testify on your own behalf later, | 你今天即将出席听证会 为自己辩护 |
[34:15] | I have received alarming forensic | 我却收到了你家中 |
[34:18] | evidence from the body found in your apartment. | 死者的验尸报告 |
[34:21] | I have in my hand ballistic | 这一份弹道化验报告指出 |
[34:23] | data matching your service weapon, Agent Mulder. | 子弹来自你的配枪 |
[34:27] | – Where did you get that? – I’m not at liberty to say. | 这是哪里来的 我无法透露 |
[34:31] | But unless you can offer up | 除非你能够提供是谁有可能开枪 |
[34:32] | someone else who might have fired the kill shot | 否则你就是最有嫌疑的 |
[34:35] | everything points to you as this man’s murderer. | 你有办法证明自己 |
[34:38] | Are you prepared to give | 不是开枪的人吗 |
[34:44] | Why am I here? | 为什么找我来这里 |
[34:46] | The man worked for the Department of Defense. | 这个人是国防部的雇员 |
[34:49] | The man was spying on me. | 他在监视我 |
[34:51] | Do you know for whom? | 你知道谁要监视吗 |
[34:54] | Agent Scully was prepared to name the man at the FBI | 史考莉探员本来要说出 |
[34:59] | who was involved in this plot against you and her. | 调查局有谁在陷害你们 |
[35:02] | We believe she was going to name Assistant Director Skinner, | 我们认为她本来要说的是史基纳助理局长 |
[35:06] | whom we have learned has been | 我们最近发进行了 |
[35:08] | working inside the FBI with a secret agenda. | 秘密的内部调查 |
[35:11] | I refuse to believe that. | 我不相信 |
[35:13] | We’ve accumulated substantial evidence against him. | 我们掌握了具体的证据 |
[35:19] | – Can you show it to me? – Agent Mulder, | 可以给我看吗 穆德探员 |
[35:22] | if you name this man today in your testimony, | 如果你在听证会提到他 |
[35:26] | we can file charges against him. | 我们可以起诉他 |
[35:28] | Charges which may very well exonerate you. | 这可以使你洗脱罪名 |
[35:33] | Name Skinner and save myself. | 指控史基纳 使自己脱罪 |
[35:35] | That’s what I called you here to recommend, as a friend. | 我叫你来就是这个建议 作为朋友 |
[35:53] | I’ll see you at the hearing. | 我们听证会见 |
[36:08] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[36:11] | What are you doing here? You have a hearing. | 你来这里干什么 你要出席听证会 |
[36:14] | Yeah. I came by last night | 是的 |
[36:15] | but I didn’t have the heart to wake you. | 我昨晚来过 可是舍不得叫醒你 |
[36:20] | Came by for what? | 为什么要来 |
[36:24] | Mulder, what is it? | 什么事 |
[36:28] | I was lost last night. | 昨晚我迷失了 |
[36:33] | But as I stood here I thought I’d found my way. | 可是站在这里时 我认为我找到了方向 |
[36:37] | I’ve been, uh… | 他们 |
[36:39] | I’ve been offered a deal. | 他们要和我谈条件 |
[36:41] | A deal that could save my life, in a way. | 可以救了我一命 |
[36:44] | Though I’d refused the deal earlier, | 虽然我刚刚拒绝了 |
[36:46] | I left here last night with my mind made up to take it. | 昨晚决定接受的条件 |
[36:49] | A deal with who? | 你和谁谈的条件 |
[36:51] | It doesn’t matter. I’m not taking the deal. | 现在也不重要了 |
[36:54] | I’m not taking any deal. | 我不接受任何条件 |
[36:56] | Not after what happened this morning. | 如果没有今早的事 |
[36:58] | What happened this morning? | 早上发生什么事了 |
[37:01] | Section Chief Blevins directed me to implicate Skinner. | 布列文斯科长要我去指控史基纳 |
[37:05] | To name him as the man | 说他是局里的内奸 |
[37:06] | inside at the FBI who may have deceived us both. | 他欺骗了我们两人 |
[37:11] | And if I name him they’ll protect me. | 我这么做 他们可以保我 |
[37:15] | Are you going to name him? | 你会这么做吗 |
[37:18] | No. | 不会 |
[37:20] | Then they’ll prosecute you. | 他们会起诉你 |
[37:24] | Yeah. They have evidence against me. They know I killed that man. | 如果他们掌握了证据 知道是我杀了那个人 |
[37:28] | Even with the ballistics evidence, I can still be the shooter. | 就算是有弹道报告 也可能是我开枪的 |
[37:31] | Scully, i can’t let you take the blame | 我不能载在你头上 |
[37:36] | Because of your brother, | 因为你哥哥 |
[37:38] | because of your mother, | 你母亲 |
[37:42] | and because I couldn’t live with it. | 也因为我无法接受 |
[37:45] | To live the lie, you have to believe it, | 要活在谎言中就必须相信谎言 |
[37:47] | like these men who deceive us, | 就像这些欺骗了我们的人 |
[37:50] | who gave you this disease. | 使你染上病的人 |
[37:54] | We all have our faith and mine is in the truth. | 我们都有自己的信仰 我相信的是真理 |
[38:00] | Then, why did you come here if you’d already made up your mind? | 你已经做了决定 为什么还要过来 |
[38:04] | Because I knew you’d talk me out of it if I was making a mistake. | 我知道如果我错了 你会说服我的 |
[38:25] | You’ll be in my prayers. | 我会为你祷告的 |
[38:28] | Have your father say a few Hail Mulders for me, OK? | 请神父为我祷告吧 |
[38:48] | If he’s a no-show I’m gonna ask for a bench warrant. | 如果他不出席 我就要下令逮捕他 |
[38:54] | Sorry I’m late. | 对不起 我迟到了 |
[39:02] | Agent Mulder, | 穆德探员 |
[39:04] | the members of this review | 这个听证会原本 |
[39:07] | first convened to address your reported death, | 是要调查你的死因 |
[39:10] | Only to find shortly that this report had been a lie– | 后来才发现这一切都是谎言 |
[39:14] | that you were indeed very much alive | 事实上你活着 |
[39:17] | and that the body found in your apartment, | 你公寓里的尸体 |
[39:19] | believed to be yours, was a murder victim, | 其实是一位受害者 |
[39:21] | killed with a weapon issued by the FBI and registered to you. | 凶器是 调查局发给你的武器 |
[39:25] | Respectfully, sir, I have come to set the record straight | 对不起 我想说明一点 |
[39:28] | so that this process you’ve begun | 以便你们进行调查 |
[39:30] | can be completed and the guilty parties named. | 能够找到真正的凶手 |
[39:33] | I’d like to ask for a short break. | 长官 我要求休息一下 |
[39:35] | I’m ready to proceed, please, sir. | 我可以继续下去 |
[39:44] | Go on, Agent Mulder. | 请说 穆德探员 |
[39:46] | Four years ago, while working | 四年前 |
[39:47] | on an assignment outside the FBI mainstream, | 我负责调查局外围的案件 |
[39:50] | I was paired with Special Agent Dana Scully, | 我和史考莉探员拍档 |
[39:52] | who I believed was sent to spy on me, | 她应该是来监视我的 |
[39:54] | to debunk my investigations into the paranormal. | 她要证实我的灵异研究是毫无根据的 |
[39:58] | That she did not follow these orders | 史考莉探员没有服从命令 |
[40:00] | is a testament to her integrity as an investigator, | 因为她是优秀的调查人员 |
[40:03] | a scientist and a human being. | 也是优秀的科学家和有良知的人 |
[40:05] | She has paid dearly for this integrity. | 因此她付出了惨重的代价 |
[40:08] | Agent Mulder, | 穆德探员 |
[40:09] | Agent Scully lied straight-faced to this panel about your death. | 史考莉探员在关于你的死上面 |
[40:13] | She lied because I asked her to, | 对我们说了谎 那是因为我要求她这么做 |
[40:15] | because I had evidence of a conspiracy. | 我手中有关于阴谋的证据 |
[40:18] | A conspiracy against the American people. | 这是针对美国大众的阴谋 |
[40:20] | We’ve heard testimony to these allegations. | 这些话我们已经听过了 |
[40:23] | A conspiracy intended to destroy | 这些阴谋要毁掉 |
[40:25] | the lives of those who would reveal its true purpose: | 那些找寻真相的人 |
[40:29] | to conduct experiments on | 对一些不知情的受害者 |
[40:30] | unwitting victims to further a secret agenda | 进行实验 |
[40:33] | for someone within government | 这是来自政府层面的秘密计划 |
[40:34] | operating at levels without restraint or responsibility, | 没有约束和不负责任 |
[40:38] | without morals or conscience, | 没有道德和良知的做法 |
[40:40] | men who pretend to honour as they deceive, | 他们粉饰谎言 |
[40:43] | the price of this betrayal | 这种背叛的代价就是 |
[40:45] | the lives and reputations of those deceived. | 受骗者要付出生命和名誉 |
[40:48] | Agent Scully… is lying in a | 史考莉探员 |
[40:50] | hospital bed right now diagnosed with terminal cancer, | 现在躺在医院里 她得了癌症 |
[40:56] | a victim of these same tests, | 她就是实验的受害者 |
[40:58] | conducted without her knowledge or consent | 她被毫不知情非自愿的绑架 |
[41:02] | by these men who, as they try to cover their tracks, | 这些人隐瞒了一切 |
[41:05] | who suborn and persecute the people | 买通那些阴谋的受害者 |
[41:07] | they’ve used in their plot, I will now call by name. | 现在我要指出他们的姓名 |
[41:10] | Agent Mulder, did you or did you | 穆德探员 |
[41:11] | not shoot the man found dead in your apartment? | 是你枪杀你家中的死者吗 |
[41:14] | I will answer that question. | 我会回答这个问题 |
[41:16] | Did you shoot Scott Ostelhoff, | 你有没有枪杀国防部雇员 |
[41:17] | employee of the Department of Defense? | 斯科特·奥斯特尔霍夫吗 |
[41:19] | I will answer that question, sir. | 我会回答这个问题 |
[41:21] | Answer the question. | 你回答这个问题 穆德探员 |
[41:23] | – I will answer after I name the man. – Agent Mulder. | 我先说出人名 穆德探员 |
[41:26] | I will answer that question after I name the man | 我先指出 |
[41:29] | who is responsible for Agent Scully, | 迫害史考莉探员的人 再回答这个问题 |
[41:31] | the man who directed that my apartment be surveilled by the DOD, | 这个人负责国防部对我的监视 |
[41:34] | a man I want to see prosecuted for his crimes, | 我现在要揭发这个人的罪行 |
[41:37] | who is sitting in this very room. | 他就坐在这个房间里 |
[41:39] | The section chief has asked you a question. | 穆德探员 科长问你问题 |
[41:42] | You are going to answer. | 请你回答 |
[41:43] | – I can’t do that, sir. – You can and you will. | 我不能这么做 你必须这么做 |
[41:46] | I can’t do that, sir, | 不能 |
[41:47] | because the section chief is the man I’m about to name. | 因为我指控的人就是科长 |
[42:57] | The Smoking Man is dead. | 烟鬼死了 |
[43:01] | – How? – Shot through his window. | 死了 子弹穿过他的窗户 |
[43:14] | Forensics found it at the scene. | 这是现场找到的 |
[43:18] | – We’re assuming it’s his blood. – Assuming? | 这应该是他的血 应该 |
[43:23] | No body was found, | 我们没有发现尸体 |
[43:24] | though there was too much blood loss for anyone to have survived. | 失血太多 不可能还活下来 |
[43:32] | This afternoon when you named Blevins… how did you know? | 下午你指控布列文斯 你怎么知道 |
[43:38] | – I didn’t. I just guessed. – That’s a hell of a guess. | 我不知道 猜的 是猜的 |
[43:41] | Blevins had been paid for four | 四年来 布列文斯一直 |
[43:43] | years by a biotechnology company called Roush, | 在拿罗许生物公司的钱 |
[43:45] | which is somehow connected to all this. | 这间生物公司与这一切有关 |
[43:49] | I’m sure whatever connections there were are being erased. | 我相信所有的证据 已经都被销毁了 |
[43:52] | They’re cleaning up taking everything away. | 他们拿走了一切东西 |
[43:58] | Not everything. | 不是一切 |
[44:03] | Scully’s cancer’s gone into remission. | 史考莉的癌症已经被控制住了 |
[44:08] | That’s unbelievable news. | 真是不可思议 |
[44:12] | It’s the best news I could have ever heard. | 这是我听到的最好消息 |
[44:15] | What turned it around? | 为什么会好转 |
[44:17] | I don’t know. I don’t think we’ll ever know. | 我不知道 也许我们永远都不会知道 |
[44:23] | – Can I see her? – Yeah. She’s with her family. | 我可以见她吗 可以 她和家人在一起 |
[44:26] | But I’m sure she’d love to see you. | 但是一定很想见你 |