时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | All right, let’s shoot this, Marty. | 拍这里 马帝 |
[00:24] | Hold it still. | 不要动 |
[00:29] | Hold it still, Sloan. | 不要动 史隆恩 |
[00:31] | I’d like to see you hold it still. | 再罗嗦 你自己试试看 |
[00:33] | The sooner they pave over this swamp, the better. | 这片沼泽越早填满越好 |
[00:36] | It’s not a swamp. You’re standing in a forest | 这里不是沼泽 这片森林里的 |
[00:39] | with indigenous plant and animal | 稀有动植物 |
[00:40] | species you’re obviously too ignorant to appreciate. | 是你这种人不懂得欣赏的 |
[00:43] | Mark it. Gimme another position. | 标好 再帮我找另外一个位置 |
[00:47] | Shoot this one real carefully, Many. | 下一个地点拍摄时要小心 |
[00:49] | This is where they’re gonna put the Blockbuster. | 这是他们拍大片的地方吗 |
[00:52] | You’re a real moron, Sloan, you know that? | 史隆恩 你真是个白痴 |
[00:55] | Tree-hugger. | 讨厌的环保分子 |
[00:57] | You should be sad to see the | 看到这种花了数千年才形成的生态系毁于一旦 |
[00:58] | demise of an ecosystem that’s lasted 1,000 years. | 你心中应该感到难过才是 |
[01:02] | We all should be. Gimme four feet to your left. | 我们全都该痛心 向左移四尺 |
[01:07] | – I can’t. – What do you mean, you can’t? | 我不能 这话什么意思 |
[01:13] | I mean I can’t because it’s stuck. | 不能就是不能 卡住了 |
[01:15] | Then unstick it. | 那就把它拔起来 |
[01:32] | This is weird. | 有点怪 |
[01:42] | Sloan! Sloan! | 史隆恩 |
[03:25] | Louis, let Bo do the work. | 路易斯 让阿波去找 |
[03:33] | – How’s he know how to find a possum? – Sh. | 它怎么知道如何去找负子鼠 |
[03:36] | Animals sense things that we can’t. | 动物有时候感官比人灵敏多了 |
[03:38] | That’s how they survive. | 所以它们才得以生存至今 |
[03:40] | So… is that how Bo knows how to hunt? | 阿波就是这样才会打猎吗 |
[03:42] | Yep. Our ancestors were hunters, | 没错 我们的祖先也是天生的猎人 |
[03:44] | too. But most of us have lost those instincts. | 不过我们已经失去这种本能了 |
[03:47] | That’s why we need a little help. | 所以我们才需要借助动物的帮助 |
[03:49] | Dad, what’s that? | 爸 那是什么 |
[03:54] | Surveyor’s equipment. Someone left his stuff out here. | 测量员的仪器 有人忘了收 |
[04:05] | Stay close, Louis. | 跟着我 路易斯 |
[04:16] | What is it, Dad? | 是什么 爸爸 |
[04:18] | – Dad? – Bo. Come here, Bo. | -爸 -阿波 过来 |
[04:23] | – What… – Quiet! | 到底怎么了 安静 |
[04:30] | Listen to me. I want you to take Bo, | 听我说 你带阿波回去 |
[04:32] | and I want you to run straight home. | 我希望你们直接跑回家 |
[04:34] | What’s the matter? | 怎么回事 |
[04:35] | Run straight home. Don’t stop for anything. | 我要你们直接回去 路上不要停留 |
[04:43] | – Louis. You understand? – I just… | -路易斯 懂吗 -我 |
[04:48] | Go. | 快走 |
[04:58] | Come on, Bo. Come on. | 快点 阿波 |
[05:08] | Bo, no! No! Come on, Bo. Come on! | 阿波 不可以 快来… |
[05:11] | Come on! Come on! | 快跑 |
[05:22] | Last year was something of a personal revelation. | 去年一年对我而言获益良多 |
[05:26] | We were doing an exercise called Team Builders, | 我们参加了叫做”团队建设”的训练 |
[05:29] | where we were given two minutes | 要求我们在两分钟之内用办公室家具 |
[05:31] | to build a tower out of ordinary office furniture. | 搭一座高塔 |
[05:35] | When I stood on Mike’s shoulders | 当我站在麦克的肩膀上 |
[05:37] | and I put that electric pencil sharpener on top of the pile… | 把电动削铅笔机放到塔顶时 |
[05:41] | We both knew… we could never have done it alone. | 我们心里都知道我们 是不可能独力完成的 |
[05:46] | Kill me now. | 杀了我吧 |
[05:47] | You ever been to one of these team seminars, Agent Scully? | 史卡利探员 你参加过这种团队研习营吗 |
[05:51] | Um… I think I went to a constructive problem-solving course | 我刚加入调查局时参加过 |
[05:56] | when I first joined the Bureau. | “如何解决问题”的课程 |
[05:58] | Did you play that game where you can’t use any negative words? | 你玩过那种禁止使用消极字眼的游戏吗 |
[06:02] | I couldn’t believe how hard it was not to use the word “But”. | 我没想到不能用”但是”这个字有那么困难 |
[06:07] | I’m having that same problem right now. | 我现在就遇到相同的问题 |
[06:10] | – Have you ever been to a team seminar? – No. | 穆德探员你参加过团体研习会营吗 没有 |
[06:13] | Around this time of year I | 很不幸我每年 |
[06:15] | always develop a severe haemorrhoidal condition. | 到这个时候都会犯痔疮 |
[06:18] | Well, it builds muscles you didn’t even know you had. | 这种研习营能够锻炼 你强健的体魄 |
[06:21] | Communication. That’s the key. | 关键就在于沟通 |
[06:34] | – Sorry, folks. It’ll be a few minutes. | 对不起 各位 恐怕要担误一会了 |
[06:36] | 怎么回事 警官 | |
[06:37] | Got a little situation is all. | 出了点事 |
[06:45] | Thank you, Jesus. | 谢天谢地 |
[06:47] | Where’s he going? | 他去哪里 |
[06:56] | Oh! Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[06:58] | – Are you from Search and Rescue? | 请问你是搜索队的吗 |
[07:00] | – No, I’m just stretching my legs. | 对不起 我只是下车透透气 |
[07:02] | They said they’d have word | 他们说我丈夫出事了 |
[07:03] | for us about what happened to my husband. | 我必须要知道这是怎么回事 |
[07:06] | Slow down. I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你说慢点 我不知道你在说什么 |
[07:09] | My husband Michael, he was teaching our son to shoot. | 我先生麦可 本来要教我们的儿子打猎 |
[07:12] | He said the dog got spooked, then he heard gunshots. | 他说狗吓坏了 之后他又听到枪声 |
[07:15] | They’ve found a jacket with blood on it, | 他们说现在找到 一件沾满血的夹克 |
[07:17] | but they won’t tell me about my husband. | 但他们对我先生的事只字不提 |
[07:19] | 我去看看谁是负责人 | |
[07:21] | all right? – Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:32] | Now where’s he going? | 他现在又要去哪里 |
[07:47] | Hey, Stonecypher! Take a look at this. | 斯通塞佛 过来看看这个 |
[07:57] | This tree was here 20 years before Ponce de Leon landed. | 这棵树的年代比里昂到达的时间还要早二十年 |
[08:02] | We’re gonna be late for the wine-and-cheese reception. | 我们快要赶不上美酒和乳酪了 |
[08:10] | – Officer Fazekas? – Yes? | 帕丝警探 什么事 |
[08:16] | – Can I help you? – My name is Fox Mulder. | -你有什么事吗 -我叫福克斯·穆德 |
[08:18] | – I’m an agent with the FBI. – FBI? Who called you guys out? | 联邦调查局探员 是谁叫你们来的 |
[08:22] | Nobody. We got stopped at your roadblock. | 没人 我只是被你们的路障拦了下来 |
[08:24] | Sounds like you had a shooting. | 听说这里发生枪击事件 |
[08:26] | Shots were reported, | 有人说听到枪击 |
[08:27] | but we have no evidence of anyone being shot. | 但我们没找到任何中弹的人 |
[08:30] | – Well, what do you have evidence of? | 那你们找到什么样的证据 |
[08:32] | – A survey team didn’t report in last night. | 昨晚在这里工作的测量小组失踪了 |
[08:34] | We found one man’s bloody jacket, | 我们找到其中一人的外套沾满血迹 |
[08:36] | pretty torn up. | 而且被撕得七零八落 |
[08:38] | And this morning, a boy got separated from his father. | 今早一名小男孩又跟他父亲失散了 |
[08:40] | Separated by what? | -为什么失散 |
[08:42] | It looks maybe like some kind of animal attack. | -看起来 像被野兽攻击 |
[08:46] | – What kind of animal? – I’m not sure yet. | -什么样的野兽 -还不确定 |
[08:50] | I followed good tracks for the two surveyors, | 我沿着两名测量员的脚印走了一阵 |
[08:52] | but the trails became confused. | 但他们进入树林后脚步变得零乱 |
[08:54] | There was a third set of | 还多了一组 |
[08:56] | tracks leading away I… I couldn’t identify. | 我无法辨认的脚印 |
[08:59] | Couldn’t identify as the surveyors’? | 你无法辨认是否属于测量员的吗 |
[09:02] | As man or animal, | 我无法辨认是人是兽 |
[09:04] | Mulder? | -穆德 |
[09:06] | Oh, just, uh… Hold on a second. | -我 等一下 |
[09:09] | – What about the boy’s father? | 那男孩的父亲呢 |
[09:11] | 我一路追踪到他开枪的地方 | |
[09:14] | The ground’s rocky but | 地上虽然很多岩石 |
[09:15] | from the depressions in the underlying soil | 但根据石头下的泥土印 |
[09:18] | I can tell that he entered the bushes over there, | 我可以确定 他是从那里进入树林的 |
[09:20] | where I pick up another set of tracks, | 那里也多了一组脚印 |
[09:22] | two different sets, | 那里有两组截然不同的脚印 |
[09:24] | that, from the way the ground’s upset, | 由现场研判 |
[09:26] | is probably where the man was attacked. | 他应该是在那里受袭的 |
[09:28] | But no other sign of him? | 但除此之外 他的行踪也是成谜了 |
[09:31] | – Do you have panther in these woods? – Panther. Bear. | 这里有美洲豹出没吗 有美洲豹 也有熊 |
[09:34] | – But these tracks look like neither of those. – No, sir. | 不过这些脚印不像是它们的 没错 |
[09:38] | You know of a good motel in the area? | 这附近有比较好的汽车旅馆吗 |
[09:41] | Excuse me. I think we can | 对不起 |
[09:43] | handle this very well on our own. Thanks. | 我认为自己就可以处理了 |
[09:48] | Mulder, we’ve got this conference. | 穆德 我们还要开会 |
[09:51] | – They’re waiting. – Yeah. | -他们在等我们-知道 |
[09:54] | How do I say this without using any negative words, Scully? | 我要怎么避免使用消极字眼来解释呢 |
[09:57] | You want me to tell them you’re not going to the seminar. | 你要我去告诉他们你赶不上今年的团体研习营 |
[10:00] | You see? We don’t need that conference. | 是吧 我们根本不需要去参加研习营 |
[10:02] | We have communication like that – unspoken. | 我不用开口 你就知道我的意思 |
[10:21] | Look! He’s all eaten away. | 瞧 他被吃掉了 |
[10:24] | How do you like that, eh ? | 你喜欢这样吗 |
[10:42] | He’s not coming back, is he? | 他不回来了 对吗 |
[10:50] | – Why would you say that? – Dad’s a good shot. | 你为什么这么说 因为爸爸是神枪手 |
[10:54] | If he hit what he was aiming at, he’d be home by now. | 如果他打中目标早就回来了 |
[10:58] | You gotta be brave, Louis. | 路易斯 你一定要勇敢 |
[11:01] | We both gotta be brave. | 我们两个都要坚强 |
[11:04] | We’ll find out more about it in the morning. | 明天早上就会水落石出 |
[11:09] | You get some sleep now. | 你睡吧 |
[11:52] | It’s open. | 门没关 |
[11:58] | Who cut the cheese? | 乳酪是谁切的 |
[11:59] | Since we won’t be making it to the conference… | 既然我们赶不上开会 |
[12:03] | Mm… Par-lay. | 开派对吧 |
[12:06] | However, I must remind you this goes | 不过我得提醒你 按规定 |
[12:08] | against the Bureau’s policy | 局里是不允许探员在出差时 |
[12:09] | of male and female agents consorting in the same motel room. | 和异性同事在旅馆里共处一室 |
[12:13] | Try any of that Tallhook crap on me, Scully, I’ll kick your ass. | 再胡说八道 当心我修理你 |
[12:18] | Pop quiz. What animal will attack the strongest, | 机智问答 我问你 什么动物会攻击强者 |
[12:21] | leaving the weakest to escape? | 放过弱者 |
[12:24] | The answer is none. Not one of the over | 答案是 没有这种动物 |
[12:26] | 4,000 species native to North America | 北美洲没有任何动物会 |
[12:28] | will attack the strongest when the weak is vulnerable. | 专攻强者而放过弱者 |
[12:32] | – What does that have to do with anything? | 那又怎样 |
[12:34] | – We’re dealing with no ordinary predator. | 我认为攻击那孩子父亲的不是一般的掠食动物 |
[12:37] | – I thought this was just a ploy. | 你不是为了不去开会才留下来的吗 |
[12:39] | – I think what we’ve stumbled upon here | 我想我们这次碰到的事 |
[12:41] | is more than local authorities realize. | 本地警方是无法处理的 |
[12:43] | The scenario described by that boy? | 听那男孩的描述 |
[12:45] | – It sounds like a primitive culling technique. | 我认为这是一种去芜存菁的手段 |
[12:48] | – Mulder, we’re in western Florida. | 我们现在在西佛罗里达州 |
[12:50] | The closest to primitive here | 这里可是高度文明的地区 |
[12:52] | is living in a beach front retirement condo. | 这里有海滨退休公寓 |
[12:54] | Those woods are as old as anything in the South. | 这些树林的历史非常悠久 |
[12:56] | There’s 800 square miles of it. | 而且面积超过八百平方公里 |
[12:58] | There’s no telling what’s alive out there. | 谁知道树林里藏着什么东西 |
[13:01] | – Where are you going? – I gotta check something out. | 你去哪里 我出去查一件事情 |
[13:05] | Some work on your | 有时我想你的确需要 |
[13:06] | communication skills wouldn’t be such a bad idea. | 加强你的沟通技巧 |
[13:09] | I’ll be back soon, and we can build a tower of furniture. OK? | 我很快就回来 到时再来堆家具 好吗 |
[13:29] | What is it, Bo? | 阿波 怎么回事 |
[13:33] | – Morn? – It’s all right, Louis. You go back to sleep. | 妈 没事的 路易斯 你睡吧 |
[13:57] | Bo? | 阿波 |
[14:00] | Bo? | 阿波 |
[14:05] | Bo, where’d you get to? | 阿波 你去哪里了 |
[14:17] | Bo, is that you? | 阿波 是你吗 |
[14:24] | Come on, boy. Let’s go back in. | 阿波 我们回去吧 |
[14:29] | All right, all right. You… stay there the night. | 好吧 想待在外面 随便你 |
[14:44] | Louis. Louis! | 路易斯 路易斯 |
[14:49] | Louis! Louis! | 路易斯 |
[14:52] | Louis! | 路易斯 |
[14:55] | – Louis! – Mom! | 路易斯 妈 |
[15:18] | – What is it, Louis? – It’s in the house. | 怎么回事 路易斯 它在房里 |
[16:04] | – How’s the boy? – Still freaked out. | 那孩子怎样了 惊魂未定 |
[16:06] | I might have some insight into | 我也许对追他的 |
[16:07] | this invisible creature he said was chasing him. | 那个隐形怪物有一些线索 |
[16:13] | The Invisible Man was invisible. | -隐形人是隐形的 |
[16:16] | – Right. – He said the creature had glowing red eyes. | -没错 他说追他的怪物有一对发亮的红眼睛 |
[16:21] | Let me show you something. | 我给你看样东西 |
[16:22] | Mrs Asekoff said she went outside with the dog, | 艾斯考夫太太说 她和狗在外面 |
[16:25] | but when she came back, the door was locked from the inside. | 但她想回来的时候 门从里面反锁了 |
[16:29] | – And? – Look at this. We got some tracks here. | -那又怎样 -看这里 -地上有脚印 |
[16:33] | – Where? – Here. And here. Dried mud against the tile. | -在哪里 这里和这里 磁砖上有从 |
[16:36] | Tracked in from the outside. | 外面进来的脚印 |
[16:39] | That could have been brought in by the dog. | -这可能是狗的脚印 |
[16:40] | No. See the ball of a foot here? | -不是 你看 这个脚印很大 |
[16:43] | – A large foot. And I count five toes. | -而且还有五根脚趾 -等等 |
[16:45] | – I thought you said it wasn’t human. | 你说它不是人类吗 |
[16:47] | I’m not saying it is. The weight distribution’s all wrong. | 我没说它是人 体重比例完全不对 |
[16:49] | People walk heel to toe. | 人类走路时重心在脚跟 |
[16:51] | Whatever this thing is, it walks on the ball of its foot. | 但这种生物只用脚掌前端走路 |
[16:55] | You’re putting me on. | 你在唬我 |
[16:57] | No. My dad and I were Indian Guides. I know these things. | 我和我爸都是印地安向导我对这种事情很内行 |
[17:00] | So if it’s not man and it’s not animal, what the hell is it? | 如果它不是人也不是动物 那到底是什么 |
[17:04] | – Guess I’m a little late to this dance. | 看来我来迟了 |
[17:06] | – I found some tracks. Right here. | 我找到了一些脚印 就在这里 |
[17:11] | – Same as I saw before. – Where was that? | 和我之前找到的一样 -在哪里找到的 |
[17:13] | In the woods. The weight distribution’s strange. | -在树林里 体重比例完全不对 |
[17:18] | They appear to be human, | 看起来像是人类 |
[17:19] | but whoever left these uses the balls of his feet, | 但走路的姿态 |
[17:21] | like an animal. | 又像动物 |
[17:23] | Whatever it is, it’s attacked three grown men, | 不管它是什么 在光天化日之下 |
[17:26] | presumably in broad daylight, | 攻击了三名成年男子 |
[17:27] | disposing of its prey without detection. | 并且杀人于无形 |
[17:30] | And it wasn’t shy about coming out of the woods to try again. | 昨晚居然离开森林 还想再来一次 |
[17:33] | What we’ve got is a predator | 这个掠食都不仅神出鬼没 |
[17:34] | with low visibility and a high degree of motivation. | 而且猎食欲望甚高 |
[17:37] | And it’s got one advantage we | 而且它还拥有一项我们没有的优势 |
[17:39] | don’t have: the entire Apalachicola National Forest. | 也就是一整片阿帕拉契国家公园 |
[17:43] | Then how do you stop it? | 那我们要怎么阻止它呢 |
[17:44] | By identifying it. | 我们一定要查出它的身份 |
[17:46] | 并在它再下手之前找到它 | |
[17:51] | It’s called a FLIR, for Forward Looking Infra-Red. | 这种是前瞻性红外线望远镜 |
[17:55] | It was developed for chopper pilots in Vietnam. | 是为了越战期间的直升机驾驶员而设计的 |
[17:57] | Detects body heat at 300 yards. | 可以侦测出三百码以外的人体 |
[17:59] | That’s pretty sophisticated for government issue. | 真精密 |
[18:02] | I see you’ve met Jeff, | 两位已经认识了吧 |
[18:03] | our local tech-head. | 杰夫是我们这里的科技顾问 |
[18:05] | Some people prefer searching with dogs, | 有些人喜欢用狗来搜索 |
[18:07] | I prefer an extra pair of | 不过我有麻烦时 喜欢求助于高科技 |
[18:09] | hands if I get in trouble. Are we ready to go? | 准备好了吗 |
[18:12] | You can put away your cellphones. | 我们一进树林手机就没用了 |
[18:14] | Communication is with short-wave radios. | 在树林里只有短波才收到讯号 |
[18:16] | So stay close, maintain visual contact. | 最好跟紧点 不要走散 |
[18:19] | If you get lost, | 万一走散了 最好采取 |
[18:21] | initiate aural contact. That means holler. | 口头联络方式 也就是大叫 |
[18:22] | If nobody responds, sit down. | 如果没有人回应 就坐下来不要乱动 |
[18:24] | I’ll find you. Don’t go looking for me. | 我会找到你的 所以别去找我 |
[18:26] | I know it sounds obvious, but folks still get lost. | 我知道这是常识 不过还是会有人走失 |
[18:29] | Ok. | 好的 |
[18:32] | I got you. Thank you. All right. | 明白 谢谢 |
[18:36] | The local PD has all their resources looking out for a transient, | 本地警察出动大批人马追捕一名流浪汉 |
[18:39] | a drifter who’s wanted for a double homicide in Gadsden, Alabama. | 他因为在阿拉巴马州犯下双尸案而被通缉 |
[18:45] | – They’re amused by what we’re doing. | 他们听到我们在做什么时乐不可支 |
[18:47] | – I don’t think it’s a drifter. | 这绝对不是流浪汉干的 |
[18:49] | – We may be looking for two individuals. – Why do you say that? | 也许甚至是两个人 你为什么那么说 |
[18:52] | That thing lured that woman | 昨晚把那女人引出屋外的东西 |
[18:54] | out of the house to separate her from her son. | 目的是想分隔他们母子二人 |
[18:56] | – But for what purpose? – Divide and conquer. | 为什么 各个击破 |
[18:59] | If your enemy is greater in numbers, | 如果敌众我寡 |
[19:01] | you divide and conquer to diminish them. | 就采取各个击破的手段 |
[19:04] | What enemy would that be? | 你说的是什么敌人 |
[19:06] | Encroaching development. | 人类的开发活动 |
[19:08] | That’s what I suspected | 我当时就是怀疑到这点 |
[19:09] | when I went to check on Louis. | 才会去看路易斯和他妈妈 |
[19:11] | This is about a housing tract? | 你认为这是因为房地产开发 |
[19:13] | That survey team was staking out a new 100,000-acre plot. | 测量小组是为了大规模的开发计划前来勘探 |
[19:17] | Civilization is pushing very hard into these woods. | 文明已经入侵了这片森林 |
[19:21] | Maybe something in these woods is pushing back. | 也许森林里有东西决定反抗 |
[19:53] | – Anything? – No. Nothing at all. Not even wildlife. | -找到什么 -没用什么都没连动物都没有 |
[19:58] | – Isn’t that a little strange? – Yeah. | 这不是有点奇怪吗 |
[20:01] | This forest is usually alive with sound. | 没错 森林里原来有很多动物 |
[20:03] | I’m not an expert, | 我虽然不是专家 |
[20:04] | but I’ve never seen it like this before. | 但从来没看过这种情况 |
[20:07] | – It sure is beautiful, though. – That’s what happens. | 不过这里的确很漂亮 事情就是这样发生的 |
[20:11] | People get to looking around, something eats ’em. | 人们到大自然中探索之后 莫明奇妙就被吃了 |
[20:13] | What killed those men? | 你认为是什么东西杀了那些人 |
[20:15] | Nature is full of creatures | 大自然中有许多生物 |
[20:17] | trying to kill something they need to survive, | 不是为了生存大开杀戒 |
[20:19] | or trying to avoid being | 就是逃避那些为生存 |
[20:20] | killed by something that needs them to survive. | 而大开杀戒的生物 |
[20:23] | If we become blinded by the beauty of it, | 如果我们被大自然的美丽迷惑 |
[20:25] | we may fail to see its cruelty and violence. | 很容易就会忽略其中隐含的 -残酷和暴力 |
[20:27] | – Walt Whitman? – No. | -这是惠特曼讲的吗 |
[20:29] | When Animals Attack on the Fox network. | 不 福克斯电视台的 “动物攻击守则”说过 |
[21:05] | Wait. I’ve got something. | 有发现了 |
[21:08] | It’s about 20 yards ahead. | 在前面二十码 |
[21:10] | – Where? I don’t see it. – It’s just sitting there. | 在哪里 我没看到 就坐在那里 |
[21:25] | It’s on the move! | 它开始动了 |
[21:35] | It’s moving fast! It’s going to the right! | 它跑得很快 往右边去了 |
[21:41] | Wait! There’s two of them now. | 等等 现在有两个了 |
[21:43] | They’re moving in opposite directions. | 它们朝相反方向前进 |
[21:46] | There, and there. | 一个在这里 一个在那里 |
[21:59] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[22:01] | About 40 yards ahead of you. | 在你前方四十码处 |
[22:11] | I don’t see it. | 我看不到 |
[22:14] | Now it’s gone. I don’t know where it went. | 不见了 不知道上哪里去了 |
[22:30] | – What is it? – I don’t know. | -是什么东西 -不知道 |
[22:34] | They’re trying to separate us, pull us away from the others. | 它们想要分散我们 |
[22:42] | Let’s go back. | 我们回去吧 |
[23:22] | Michele? | 米雪 |
[23:26] | Michele? | 米雪 |
[23:32] | Mulder, I need help! | 穆德 快来帮我 |
[23:41] | Mulder! | 穆德 |
[23:46] | – Scully! – Over here! | -史卡利 -我在这里 |
[23:52] | – Scully! – Over here! | -史卡利 -我在这里 |
[23:57] | – What happened? – I don’t know. | -发生什么事了 -我不知道 |
[23:59] | – Where’s Fazekas? – She was walking ahead of me, right here, | -帕丝呢 -她在我前面 走到这里 |
[24:03] | – and then she was just gone. – I’m getting no reading. | 就忽然消失了 仪器上什么都看不到 |
[24:06] | – What the hell’s happening here? – They separated us. | 这里到底出了什么事 它们故意将我们分开 |
[24:09] | That was on purpose, so they could go after her. | 这样就可以去对付她 |
[24:12] | She was in the lead, | 她是我们的领队 |
[24:13] | presumably the strongest. They take them first. | 它们认为她应该是最强的 它们从最强的下手 |
[24:16] | Take them where? | 然后把他们带到哪里 |
[24:17] | You can’t just disappear out here. | 这没道理 人不可能凭空消失 |
[24:19] | – You’re right. We gotta find her. – How do we do that? | 你说得对 我们一定要去找她 怎么找 |
[24:22] | I don’t know. We’ll form a line | 我不知道 到树丛里去找 |
[24:23] | and beat the bushes. Maybe you’ll pick up a signal. | 说不定可以接收到讯号 |
[24:26] | No, we need help. We need manpower. | 不 我们需要帮助 |
[24:28] | That’s not gonna work out here! | 手机在这里收不到讯号 |
[24:31] | We need to get outta here. Listen to me! | 我们要离开这里 听我说 |
[24:34] | 我们等得越久就越不可能找到她 | |
[24:37] | This is nuts! This is looney tune, man. | 这太疯狂了 这是冒险 |
[24:40] | We gotta get out of these woods before it gets dark. | 我们一定要趁天黑之前离开这里 |
[24:43] | OK, you’re right. You go back. | 你说得对 你走吧 |
[24:47] | You leave me the FLIR, and you go back. | 把红外线侦测器留给我 你就可以走了 |
[24:51] | – We gotta go together. – We have to find her. | 我们一定要一起走 我们一定要找到她 |
[24:55] | 如果留下来说不定我们再也出不去了 | |
[24:59] | Mulder, he’s right. We weren’t prepared for this. | 穆德 他说得对 我们准备得不够周全 |
[25:02] | We have no way of telling them where we are, | 我们无法告诉别人我们的位置 |
[25:05] | we have no food, Michele had our only water. | 我们没有带食物来 所有的水都在米雪身上 |
[25:08] | I’d like to find her too, | 我也想找到她 |
[25:10] | but I think the risks of that are way too foolish. | 但是这样太冒险了 |
[25:17] | All right. We all go, then. | 好 让我们一起走 |
[25:22] | You lead the way. | 你带路 |
[25:29] | I don’t have that much | 我认为 |
[25:30] | faith that this device will do us any good. | 这仪器能帮不上忙 |
[25:32] | So far, all it’s done is split us up. | 到目前为止 它只会分化我们 |
[25:35] | Whatever it was we were chasing did show up on the screen. | 不过 我们追踪的目标的确在荧幕上出现过 |
[25:38] | – What does that tell you? – Nothing. | 这代表什么 没有 |
[25:40] | Except that we’re going in the right direction. | 除了告诉我们方向正确之外 |
[25:44] | Maybe it can regulate its temperature. | 也许它能够调节自己的体温 |
[25:46] | You don’t know of any animal that can? | 有什么样的动物能这样做 |
[25:48] | Ticks. They can halt their | 虱子 据说它们可以停止自己的 |
[25:51] | metabolism for up to 18 years, | 新陈代谢长达十八年 |
[25:53] | going into suspended animation | 进入一种休止状态 |
[25:55] | until something warm-blooded comes along. | 直到温血动物出现为止 |
[25:57] | That’s interesting. | 有趣 |
[26:00] | Why is that interesting? | 怎么说 |
[26:03] | 30 years ago, the town of Point Pleasant, West Virginia, | 三十年前 西维吉尼亚州乐点镇 |
[26:06] | was terrorized for over a year by something, | 也受到某种生物肆虐 |
[26:08] | killing livestock, terrorizing the people. | 它残杀家畜 让百姓惶惶不可终日 |
[26:11] | They were described as | 目击者指称凶手是 |
[26:12] | primitive-looking men with red, piercing eyes. | 有一对红眼的原始人 |
[26:14] | Became known as the “Moth men”. | 后来被称为”蛾人” |
[26:17] | I got an X-File dating back to 1952 on it. | X档案有记录 那是1952年的事 |
[26:20] | What would that be filed next to? | 接下来的档案 |
[26:22] | “The cockroach that ate Cincinnati”? | 是吃辛辛那提的蟑螂 |
[26:24] | No, “The cockroach” Is in the C’s. “Moth men” Is over in the M’s. | 不 那是在”C档”中 蛾人归在”M档”中 |
[26:30] | – This isn’t the way. – What do you mean? | 不是这条路 你这话什么意思 |
[26:33] | Michele always marks her route with white stones. | 米雪总会用白石子来标示路线 |
[26:35] | This is the same path. This is the way we came. | 就是这条路没错 |
[26:38] | I haven’t seen a stone for 20 minutes. | 我都二十分钟来没有看见她放的石头 |
[26:41] | – You’ve had your nose glued to that screen. | 那是因为你目不转睛 盯着荧幕 |
[26:43] | – I’m telling you, we’re on the wrong trail! | 我告诉你 我们走错路了 |
[26:45] | Somehow we got off-track. Oh man! This is not happening. | 不知在哪里转错弯了 不可能的 |
[26:49] | This is not happening. | 不可能的 |
[26:51] | Everybody stand still. | 不要动 |
[26:56] | There’s something out there. | 那边有东西 |
[27:01] | – Where? – About 40 or 50 yards out. | 在哪里 四 五十码之外 |
[27:04] | Jeff? | 杰夫 |
[27:09] | – Nothing. – I saw it, | 什么都没有 我看到了 |
[27:20] | The woods have gone silent again. | 森林又一片死寂了 |
[27:29] | – I got it! I got it on my screen. – Where? | -荧幕上有东西了 -在哪里 |
[27:31] | About 30 yards ahead. It’s just sitting there. | 那东西就坐在前方三十码处 |
[27:36] | – What is he doing? – Talk to him. | 他要做什么 告诉他怎么走 |
[27:39] | – This is not a good idea. – Talk to him, Jeff! | -这样不太好 -快告诉他怎么走 |
[27:42] | Go to your right. | 往右 |
[28:00] | – It just disappeared. – Mulder, it’s not on the screen. | 消失了 穆德 荧幕上看不到了 |
[28:32] | Scully, I lost it! | 史卡利 我跟丢了 |
[28:35] | I got it. | 我看到了 |
[28:46] | – Did you hit it? – I don’t know. | 你打中了吗 我不知道 |
[28:49] | – It just stopped. – Where’s Glaser? | 它不动了 杰夫呢 |
[29:07] | – How many shots did you fire? – Six, maybe seven. | -你开了几枪 -六 七发吧 |
[29:11] | – Is that your only clip? – Yep. | 你只有这个弹匣吗 是的 |
[29:15] | 没有把握别乱开枪 | |
[29:17] | It may be trying to spend our advantage. | 它想要消耗我们的子弹 |
[29:20] | – What the hell is it, Mulder? – I don’t know. | 那到底是什么东西 穆德 不知道 |
[29:23] | But whatever it is, it’s smarter than us. | 但不管它是什么 都比我们聪明 |
[29:27] | At least out here. | 至少在森林里是这样 |
[29:32] | Mulder? Mulder! | 穆德 |
[29:34] | Scully! | 史卡利 |
[29:42] | Mulder! | 穆德 |
[29:45] | Scully! | 史卡利 |
[29:58] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[30:20] | You were an Indian Guide. Help me out here. | 你不是当过印地向导吗 帮帮我 |
[30:24] | Indian Guide says maybe you | 我的建议是 |
[30:26] | should run to the store and get some matches. | 到店里买些火柴 |
[30:28] | I would, but I left my wallet in the car. | 好主意 但是我皮夹忘在车上 |
[30:39] | – What are you doing? – Trying to open my gun. | 你在做什么 试枪 |
[30:45] | If I can separate the shell from the casing, | 如果我能把弹药拿出来 |
[30:48] | maybe I can get the powder to ignite. | 就能生火 |
[30:51] | And maybe it’ll start raining weenies and marshmallows. | 天上说不定还会掉下一顿大餐 |
[30:55] | – Do I detect a hint of negativity? – No! | -听起来很消极啊 -不 |
[30:58] | Yes, actually. Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:04] | Mulder, you need to keep warm. Your body’s still in shock. | 你要保持温暖 你的身体在颤抖 |
[31:07] | I was told the best way to regenerate body heat | 我听说保持体温最好的办法就是 |
[31:09] | is to crawl naked into a | 两个人赤身裸体 |
[31:11] | sleeping bag with somebody else who’s already naked. | 在睡袋里抱在一起 |
[31:15] | Maybe if it rains sleeping bags, you’ll get lucky. | 如果天上能掉下睡袋就好了 |
[31:24] | Have you ever thought seriously about dying? | 穆德 你想过死亡吗 |
[31:27] | Yeah, once, when I was at the Ice Capades. | 想过一次 那时我正在溜冰 |
[31:35] | 在我和癌症做斗争时 | |
[31:39] | I was angry at the injustice of it. | 曾经怨恨上帝不公 |
[31:44] | Its meaninglessness. | 觉得一切都没有意义 |
[31:50] | And then I realized that that was the struggle. | 但后来明白 最困难的 |
[31:55] | To give it meaning. | 就是要找出 |
[31:59] | To make sense of it. | 其中的意义 |
[32:03] | It’s like life. | 这就跟人生一样 |
[32:05] | I think nature is supremely | 大自然才不关心 |
[32:06] | indifferent to whether we live or die. | 我们是生是死 |
[32:09] | If you’re lucky you get 75 years. | 运气好的话我们可以活到75岁 |
[32:11] | If you’re really lucky, you get 80 years. | 甚至可以活到80岁 |
[32:13] | If you’re extraordinarily lucky, | 如果真正走运 |
[32:15] | you have 50 of those years with a decent head of hair. | 到老还可以满头的头发 |
[32:20] | I guess it’s like Las Vegas. The house always wins. | 这就像赌城一样 赢的永远是庄家 |
[32:31] | Go, girl. | 好极了 |
[32:37] | Hey, who did you identify | 你小时候比较喜欢哪一个 |
[32:39] | with when you were a kid, Wilma or Betty? | 威玛还是贝蒂 |
[32:42] | – I identified with Betty’s bust-line. – Yes, I did, too. | 我羡慕贝蒂的胸部 我也是 |
[32:50] | Could never have been married to Barney, though. | 不过我从来没有嫁给巴尼 |
[32:53] | Their kids were cute. | 他们好可爱 |
[32:55] | Yeah. But where are they today? | 他们现在在哪里 |
[33:05] | Moth men? Really? | 蛾人 真的 |
[33:09] | Yeah. But there seem to be only two of them. | 不过看起来似乎只有两个 |
[33:22] | I don’t wanna wrestle. | 我不想要玩摔角 |
[33:24] | Get over here. I’m going to try and keep you warm. | 躺下 我要你暖起来 |
[33:35] | One of us has got to stay awake, Scully. | 我们其中一个人要保持清醒 |
[33:39] | You sleep, Mulder. | 你睡吧 穆德 |
[33:41] | If you get tired, you wake me. | 你累的话就叫醒我 |
[33:45] | I’m not gonna get tired. | 我不会累的 |
[33:48] | – Why don’t you sing something? – No, Mulder. | 唱首歌吧 不要 |
[33:52] | If you sing something, I’ll know you’re awake. | 这样我才知道你醒着 |
[33:54] | – Mulder, I can’t carry a tune. | 穆德 这样不太好 我五音不全 |
[33:57] | – It doesn’t matter. Just sing anything. | 不要紧 随便唱就好了 |
[35:06] | Scully? | 史卡利 |
[35:08] | Over here. | 我在这里 |
[35:11] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[35:13] | Looking for food. I found some wild berries. | 找东西吃 我找到一些野莓 |
[35:17] | I wouldn’t go far. | 别走太远 |
[35:19] | Mulder, you never left my sight. | 我不会的 |
[35:26] | Scully? | 史卡利 |
[35:31] | Scully? | 史卡利 |
[35:33] | Scully! | 史卡利 |
[35:37] | Scully! | 史卡利 |
[35:41] | – Down here. – Where? | -穆德 我在这里 -哪里 |
[35:43] | I fell down a hole. | 我掉到洞里 |
[35:47] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[35:49] | Yeah. I landed on soft earth… kinda. | 没事 下面的土很软 |
[36:00] | What’s down there? | 下面有什么 |
[36:04] | I don’t know. It’s pretty dark. | 我不知道 很暗 |
[36:14] | Scully, what’s going on? Are you OK? | 怎么回事 你没事吧 |
[36:20] | – I found Michele. – Is she alive? | -我找到米雪了 -她还活着吗 |
[36:29] | Not for much longer. | 还活着 但不知道还能撑多久 |
[36:32] | – Mulder, we have to get her out of here. – Is there a way out? | 穆德 我们要把她救出来 下面有出口吗 |
[36:37] | I don’t know. I… | 我不知道 |
[36:40] | I’m in some kind of a chamber. There’s… | 我现在似乎在一个房间里 |
[36:46] | It’s like… some kind of network. | 有点 有点像个网络 |
[36:53] | – Mulder… – Yeah? | -穆德 -什么事 |
[36:57] | I’m not alone. | 下面有东西 |
[37:02] | I don’t have my weapon. | 我的武器不见了 |
[37:05] | – Mulder! – Hold on. I’m gonna drop my gun down. | 穆德 我把我的枪丢下去给你 |
[37:19] | Jeez! Mulder, are you OK? | -喔-上帝 -穆德 你没事吧 |
[37:22] | Don’t mind me. | -别管我 |
[37:27] | Scully! | 史卡利 |
[37:46] | Mulder, look. | 看 |
[38:02] | 这一定有合理的科学解释 | |
[38:21] | 可惜这里没有办公家具 | |
[38:24] | If they could see us now. | 要是他们现在看到我们就好了 |
[38:27] | Go, team. | 加油 团队 |
[38:32] | 20 more bodies and we’ll win the honey-baked ham. | 再找到一百具尸体我们就可以赢得蜜汁火腿了 |
[38:38] | Agent Mulder! | 穆德探员 |
[38:40] | – We’re down here! – We’re down here! | -我们在下面 -我们在下面 |
[38:47] | What are you doing down there? | 你们在下面干什么 |
[38:50] | – We’ve got injured people down here. – We need a ladder. | -下面有很多伤者 -我们需要梯子 |
[38:53] | Right away. | 马上来 |
[39:00] | Hey! Over here! | 在这里 |
[39:53] | Dad’s gonna be OK. | 爸爸不会有事的 |
[39:58] | He’s gonna be fine. | -没事了 |
[40:00] | I’m just going to say goodbye. | -我是来告别的 |
[40:14] | Well! We just got all the thanks, when you did all the work. | 出力都是你们 他们谢的却是我们 |
[40:18] | 0n the contrary, Agent Kinsley. | 别这么说 金士力探员 |
[40:20] | We’d never have got involved if not for you. | 要不是你我们绝对不会接下这个案子 |
[40:22] | – Really? – Yeah. You see this? | -真的吗 -是的 你看到这个了吗 |
[40:24] | Oh, yeah. I pointed that out to Agent Stonecypher. | 我停车的时候就指给斯通赛弗看了 |
[40:27] | There was something in the | 史卡利在地洞里 |
[40:28] | cave that Scully fell into, an inscription. | 找到一行字 |
[40:31] | – Ad noctum. – That’s Latin. | 走入黑暗 那是拉丁文 |
[40:33] | It means “Into darkness”. | 是”走入黑暗”的意思 |
[40:35] | The Spanish conquistadors used to carve it | 以前西班牙殖民者常把这行字 |
[40:38] | on the posts that they would lash the natives to, as a warning. | 刻在绑印地安人的柱子上 以示警告 |
[40:41] | So who are you saying wrote this? | 你说这行字是谁写的 |
[40:44] | Ponce de leon came here 450 years ago | 里昂450年前 |
[40:47] | looking for the Fountain of Youth. | 到此来找青春之泉 |
[40:49] | You mean you think that these… that that… body, | 你是说史卡利探员 |
[40:51] | the one that Agent Scully shot…? No! | 杀死的那个人 -不可能 |
[40:56] | After 400 years, don’t you | -他们在树林里 活了四百多年 |
[40:57] | think they’d have adapted to their environment? | 当然会适应环境 |
[41:00] | – You’re just making this up. – Why do you say that? | 这全是你想出来的 你为什么这么说 |
[41:03] | Cos… you work on the X-Files, | 因为你是X档案的成员 |
[41:05] | and you just want to write off your motel. | 你只是想要报出差费 |
[41:10] | Search and Rescue are still unable to find Jeff Glaser, | 搜救小组还是找不到杰夫 |
[41:12] | or the second predator you reported. | 和你口中的另一名蛾人 |
[41:15] | I wouldn’t be surprised if they couldn’t find them. | 他们找不到我也不会惊讶 |
[41:18] | Agent Mulder, I’m confused. | 穆德探员 我有点搞迷糊了 |
[41:20] | Why would they come after the boy in the house that night? | 它们那晚为什么到屋里去追杀那个男孩 |
[41:23] | These predators have been in these woods a long time. | 我想这种生物在树林里生活了这么久 |
[41:26] | They would perceive any encroachment | 任何入侵者 |
[41:27] | on their territory as an enemy, even a little kid. | 都被他们视为敌人 甚至连小孩也不放过 |
[41:33] | of us that had gone into the woods, wouldn’t it? | 它们会一视同仁的追杀吗 |
[41:41] | – Where’s Agent Scully? – She got a lift back to the motel | 史卡利呢 她回汽车旅馆打包了 |
[41:45] | – to pack up both your things. – She did? Excuse me. | 是吗 失陪一下 |
[42:02] | My jacket’s in that car. | 我的外套还在车上 |
[42:57] | Scully! | 史卡利 |
[43:03] | Mulder, what’s going on? | 穆德 怎么回事 |
[43:09] | – Let’s get outta here. – OK. | -我们离开这里吧 -好 |
[43:12] | – Pack everything? – Yeah. | -都打包好了吗 -好了 |