时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | 加州圣地牙哥 美国海军基地 12月21日 | |
[00:18] | Hello? Merry Christmas! | 有人吗 圣诞快乐 |
[00:21] | Hello. Hi! | 你好 |
[00:23] | Oh, my God! Look at you! | 瞧你 真不敢相信 |
[00:26] | How am I gonna get my arms around you? | 我要怎么抱你 |
[00:28] | It’s not gonna belong now. | 不久就生了 |
[00:29] | You’re huge! | 你胖了 |
[00:31] | Dana… I know. | 我知道 |
[00:33] | Welcome, welcome. Hi sweetie. | 欢迎你们 亲爱的 |
[00:36] | Well, let’s get you two settled. | 我给你们安排房间 |
[00:38] | Sorry, Mom. | 真对不起有点小 妈妈 |
[00:39] | I know you hoped you’d never spend another night in base housing. | 我知道你实在不想要 待在军区的宿舍里 |
[00:42] | Are you kidding? This is wonderful. | 开玩笑 这棒极了 |
[00:44] | It’s the exact same layout as our old house. | 这与我们以前的家一模一样 |
[00:47] | That’s the navy for you. | 海军就是如此 |
[00:48] | Bill tells me, Mom. that you’re staying in your old room | 比尔告诉我 妈妈 要待在老房间 |
[00:51] | and the nursery’s in Dana and Melissa’s room. | 育婴室就是黛娜与玛莉莎的房间 |
[00:54] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[00:59] | I got it. | 我拿 |
[01:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:04] | Mom? You OK? | 妈妈 你没事吧 |
[01:09] | Yeah. Just thinking about your dad. | 我只是想到你父亲 |
[01:13] | And Melissa. | 和玛莉莎 |
[01:14] | How much I miss ’em. | 我有多么的想他们 |
[01:24] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[01:34] | Scully residence. | 史考莉家 |
[01:36] | Dana? | 黛娜 |
[01:37] | Yes. I’m sorry, who is this? | 是的 请问是谁 |
[01:39] | Dana, she needs your help. | 黛娜 她需要你的帮助 |
[01:43] | She needs you, Dana. | 她需要你 |
[01:46] | Go to her. | 去找她 |
[01:49] | Who… who is this? | 是谁 |
[02:02] | FBI, San Diego. | 圣地牙哥调查局分局 |
[02:03] | This is Special Agent Dana Scully. | 我是黛娜·史考莉探员 |
[02:05] | My badge number is 2317616. | 编号2317616 |
[02:09] | Can you transfer me to your sound agent, please? | 请给我接通信探员 |
[02:13] | I’d like to trace the | 我需要追踪 |
[02:14] | last number that was dialed into this phone. | 上一通打来这里的电话 |
[02:51] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[02:53] | Scully. FBI. | 史考莉 调查局探员 |
[02:54] | Could you tell me what’s going on here? | 这里发生了什么事 |
[02:56] | Well, Uh, no offense, Scully, FBI. | 对不起 史卡利探员 |
[02:58] | What’s it to you? | 你为什么跑来这里 |
[02:59] | I received a phone call from this address. | 我接到一通电话是这里打来的 |
[03:02] | It was a woman’s voice. | 打电话的是个女人 |
[03:04] | She said that somebody here needed help. | 她说有人需要帮助 |
[03:06] | When was this? | 那是什么时候的事 |
[03:07] | About 20 minutes ago. | 大约二十分钟前 |
[03:09] | I been here 30 minutes. | 我在这里待了三十分钟 |
[03:10] | I guarantee you, no one’s called out to you or anyone else. | 我保证没有人打电话给你 |
[03:14] | Phone’s off the hook. | 电话根本没挂上 |
[03:20] | Please, can you tell me what happened here? | 这里发生什么事了 |
[03:44] | This is Mrs Roberta Sim. | 这是西姆太太 |
[03:46] | Age 40. Suicide. | 四十岁 自杀 |
[03:49] | She’s been dead at least three hours. | 她至少死了三小时 |
[03:51] | You got a call from her, | 如果你接到她的电话 |
[03:53] | she must have dialed 1800-The Great Beyond. | 一定是来自阴间的 |
[04:05] | What’s going on? | 黛娜 怎么了 |
[04:06] | They’re joking about you getting a call from a dead woman. | 他们在开玩笑 你接到阴间的电话 |
[04:09] | I thought it was a dead woman, just not the one in there. | 我以为是死去的女人 但不是里面的死者 |
[04:12] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[04:14] | It’s not possible, | 我知道不可能 |
[04:15] | but it sounded just like her. | 但听起来很像是她 |
[04:17] | Who? | 像谁 |
[04:19] | Our sister. | 我们的姐妹 |
[04:22] | Melissa. | 玛莉莎 |
[05:41] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[05:43] | Pac bell does confirm there was an incoming call… | 电话公司证实了 |
[05:46] | from this address to your brother’s house, | 有电话打去你哥哥家 |
[05:48] | but from here they show no outgoing call. | 可是这里却没有任何打过电话的记录 |
[05:50] | Plus, they confirm the phone here | 而且也证实了 |
[05:51] | has been off the hook for the last three hours. | 这里的电话三小时都没挂上 |
[05:53] | What was their explanation? | 他们有什么解释 |
[05:55] | A mix-up. Software glitch. | 登记错误 软体故障 |
[05:56] | Obviously just some kind of mistake. | 这绝对是错误 |
[05:59] | Anyway, I gotta wrap things up. | 我现在必须结案 |
[06:02] | Talk with the husband. | 和丈夫谈一谈 |
[06:06] | Listen, weird phone calls aside, | 除了诡异的电话 |
[06:08] | this is looking pretty straightforward. | 这案子好象很单纯 |
[06:11] | A lot of people check themselves out around Christmas time. | 圣诞节时常有人自杀 |
[06:47] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[07:13] | Hello?Hello? | 你好 |
[07:20] | Hello? | 你好 |
[07:30] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[07:32] | Everything OK? | 没事吧 |
[07:33] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[07:35] | Oh! | 哦 |
[07:37] | That was a good one. | 这下好厉害 |
[07:39] | Is he kicking? | 宝宝踢了吗 |
[07:40] | He’s kicking. Kick boxing. | 他踢我 他在打跆拳道 |
[07:43] | You had boys and girls. Which one kicked more? | 你生过男孩 女孩 哪一个比较会踢 |
[07:46] | I had some pretty tough little girls. | 有一些女孩实在很会踢 |
[07:49] | I can’t believe I’m about to say this, | 我不敢相信我会这么说 |
[07:52] | big and fat as I am right now. | 我现在变得这么胖 |
[07:55] | I can’t wait to have more. | 我等不及要生更多 |
[07:57] | This is our baby, our son. | 我们的儿子 好特别 |
[07:59] | Kinda gives everything new meaning. | 使一切有了新的意义 |
[08:01] | I can’t help but think that life before now was somehow… less. | 我现在觉得之前的一切 |
[08:06] | Just a prelude. | 都只是序幕 |
[08:18] | What’s the matter? | 黛娜 怎么了 |
[08:22] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[08:31] | Mom, I’m very happy for Bill and Tara. | 妈 我为比尔与泰拉高兴 |
[08:34] | You don’t seem to be. | 一点都看不出来 |
[08:38] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[08:46] | Several months ago, | 几个月前 |
[08:49] | I learned that, as a result of my abduction, | 我发现因为我被绑架过 |
[08:53] | of what they did to me, | 因为我所遭遇的事情 |
[08:55] | that I cannot conceive a child. | 我以后无法生育了 |
[09:03] | I’m so sorry. | 亲爱的 我真难过 |
[09:05] | It’s OK. | 没关系 |
[09:11] | I just never realized | 我没想到我要等到 |
[09:12] | how much I wanted it until I couldn’t have it. | 不能生育才那么想生 |
[09:49] | Dana, where is it? Where is that rabbit? | 黛娜 兔子在哪里 |
[09:52] | I’m not telling. | 我才不告诉你 |
[09:53] | I’m gonna find that rabbit and cook it. | 我找到以后要烤来吃 |
[09:55] | Turn it into stew. | 我要炖兔肉 |
[09:57] | No, you’re not! | 不可以 |
[09:58] | Rabbit stew, here I go. | 我要炖兔肉 |
[10:00] | You’re not gonna find him !Bill! | 你不会找到的 比尔 |
[11:19] | Scully. | 史考莉 |
[11:21] | She needs your help. | 她需要你的帮助 |
[11:23] | Who is this? Why are you doing this? | 你是谁 你为什么要这么做 |
[11:27] | Go to her. | 快去找她 |
[11:32] | 西姆住宅 凌晨2:54 | |
[11:46] | Mr Sim, my name is Dana Scully. | 西姆先生 我是黛娜·史考莉 |
[11:48] | I’m very sorry for your loss | 你的事我感到很遗憾 |
[11:50] | and I’m sorry to disturb you at this hour… | 不好意思这个时候打扰你 |
[11:53] | What do you want? | 你有什么事 |
[11:54] | I received a phone call less than an hour ago. | 我一小时前接到电话 |
[11:57] | I was addressed by name | 有人直呼我的名字 |
[11:58] | and told that I needed to help someone. A woman. | 告诉我 我必须去帮某个妇人 |
[12:01] | I traced the call. It came from your house. | 我追踪了那个电话 结果是你家打来的 |
[12:03] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[12:06] | This is the second time this has happened. | 这是今天的第二次 |
[12:08] | I’d like to get to the bottom of it. | 我只是想要搞清楚 |
[12:10] | You were here earlier. | 你今天来过了 |
[12:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:12] | The detective told me about a screw-up with the phones. | 警官告诉我 电话好象出了状况 |
[12:15] | I’m in the middle of a meeting. | 我正在谈事 |
[12:17] | No one’s called you from here. | 没有人从这里打电话给你 |
[12:18] | Not earlier today, and certainly not tonight. | 今天没有 今晚也没有 |
[12:21] | You can’t imagine how bad a day | 我和我女儿 |
[12:22] | this has been for my daughter and myself. | 已经经历了很多 |
[12:24] | I understand | 我了解 |
[12:25] | Well, if you understand, | 你了解的话 |
[12:26] | you’ll stop coming around upsetting me with this nonsense. | 就不要再来 骚扰我 |
[12:31] | Please. | 求求你 |
[13:08] | Scully FBI. | 调查局探员 史考莉 |
[13:09] | What can I do for you at this ungodly hour? | 我能帮你什么忙 |
[13:12] | I’d like everything you have on the Roberta Sim case. | 我想要你们所有关于罗伯塔·西姆案件的资料 |
[13:15] | The Roberta Sim case? | 罗伯塔·西姆案件 |
[13:18] | There is no Roberta Sim case. | 根本没有西姆案件 |
[13:20] | It’s a simple suicide. | 这是单纯的自杀 |
[13:22] | We went through this before, didn’t we? | 我们不是已经讨论过了吗 |
[13:25] | Whatever you wish to call it, | 不管你怎么说 |
[13:27] | I’d appreciate seeing everything that you have. | 我很想看所有的资料 |
[13:31] | In the spirit of the season? | 看在圣诞节的份上 |
[13:52] | So what are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[13:55] | Can you even tell me? | 可以告诉我吗 |
[13:59] | It says here your precinct visited the Sims two weeks ago. | 警区的警员两周前 曾经去见过西姆一家人 |
[14:03] | A domestic disturbance call? | 好象他们家中吵闹 |
[14:05] | We sent a unit because the neighbors were complaining. | 我们派警员去是因为 |
[14:07] | They were screaming at each other. | 邻居抱怨他们吵架 |
[14:08] | It wasn’t a happy household. | 他们一家人的感情很不好 |
[14:10] | Happy people don’t kill themselves. | 开心的人不会自杀 |
[14:18] | They ran a tax screen? | 他们也查了是否中毒 |
[14:21] | Yeah. It’s just procedure. | 这是例行公事 |
[14:26] | Says they found high levels of doritriptan. | 这里指出有相当高剂量的苏马丹 |
[14:29] | Some kind of new migraine medicine. | 这是最新的头痛药 |
[14:31] | Apparently, you take enough, you’re wearing a cloud for a hat. | 吃太多 会使你头昏 |
[14:34] | I figure sheanesthetized herself and then | 她应该是麻醉自己 然后 |
[14:38] | Found a bunch of empty sample packets in the bathroom trash. | 我们在浴室的垃圾桶里 找到一些包装纸 |
[14:41] | Couple more in her purse. | 在她的皮包里也找到一些 |
[15:06] | I’d like to borrow this. | 可以借我这个吗 |
[16:26] | She’s adopted. | 她是养女 |
[16:51] | Danny? Hi, it’s me, Dana. | 丹尼 我是黛娜 |
[16:54] | Yeah. Merry Christmas to you too. | 你也圣诞快乐 |
[16:56] | I, uh, I’m wondering if you can do me a favour. | 你可以帮我一个忙吗 |
[17:02] | I need the complete case files on my sister, Melissa Scully. | 我需要我姐姐 玛莉莎·史考莉的完整档案 |
[17:07] | Yeah, crime scene and… and autopsy, | 犯罪现场 验尸报告 |
[17:10] | along with the PCRs that we ran. | 还有一切的检验 |
[17:14] | Right, but I need you to send them to the San Diego field office. | 我要你送到圣地亚哥办事处 |
[17:18] | As soon as possible. | 越快越好 |
[17:23] | Okay.Thanks, Danny. | 谢谢你 丹尼 |
[18:43] | Dana? | 黛娜 |
[18:45] | What | 什么 |
[18:51] | Is this where you stayed the night? | 你在这里睡了一夜 |
[18:53] | Yeah. Some of it. | 是的 |
[18:56] | It’s supposed to be a vacation. | 你应该是在度假 |
[18:59] | What you workin’ on that’s so important? | 有什么工作这么重要 |
[19:02] | Uh… some unfinished business. | 有一些没有做完的事 |
[19:04] | Are you up for joining us this morning? | 早上要和我们一起吗 |
[19:07] | I’ve got a little work to do. | 我还有一些事情要做 |
[19:09] | Can I join you guys later? | 我们等会碰面好吗 |
[19:12] | Well, how are you gonna get around? | 你的交通工具怎么办 |
[19:14] | I’ll… I’ll rent a car. | 我去租车 |
[19:18] | All right. Lunch. | 我们一起吃午餐 |
[19:21] | We’ll hold you to that. | 我们等你 |
[19:34] | Agent Scully. It’s been, what, four hours? | 史考莉探员 四小时了 |
[19:37] | I was gettin’ worried. | 我开始担心你 |
[19:38] | I’d like to order an autopsy on Roberta Sim. | 我希望为西姆太太验尸 |
[19:42] | There’s a possibility she was murdered. | 看她是否被谋杀 |
[19:49] | What, you got another phone call? | 你又接到电话了吗 |
[19:52] | I think it may have been the husband. | 我认为有可能是丈夫杀死的 |
[19:56] | Where’d you get that idea? Want a coffee? | 你怎么会有这种想法 要咖啡吗 |
[19:58] | No thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[20:00] | He’s got an ironclad alibi. | 他有不在场证明 |
[20:02] | Mr Sim was at the doctor’s office with his daughter. | 他带女儿去看医生 |
[20:06] | He was there all morning. I checked. | 一整个早上都在 我们已经查过了 |
[20:09] | I took another look at the police photos this morning. | 我今天又看了警方的照片 |
[20:12] | There were no hesitation cuts on Roberta Sim’s wrists. | 西姆太太手腕上的伤痕 是一次就割下的 |
[20:15] | Suicide victims seldom make the fatal cut on the first try. | 自杀的人很少就割一次 |
[20:18] | Seldom, but not always. | 很少 不一定 |
[20:20] | Is that all you got? | 这是唯一的证据吗 |
[20:21] | No. | 不是 |
[20:22] | Why was the phone off the hook when you got to the Sims’ house? | 你们到西姆家时为什么电话没挂好 |
[20:26] | The wife took it off. | 是太太做的 |
[20:28] | I guess she didn’t wanna be interrupted. | 她大概不想被打扰 |
[20:30] | Your incident report says the husband called the police | 报告指出 丈夫发现太太 |
[20:33] | after finding his wife dead. | 死后就报警 |
[20:34] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[20:35] | But if the phone was off the hook, | 可是你们到达时电话没挂 |
[20:38] | how did he call you? | 他是怎么打电话的 |
[20:40] | Did he find the phone off the hook, call you, | 难道是打电话给你们时 |
[20:42] | and then have the presence of mind | 又没发现电话没挂上 |
[20:44] | to return it to the way he found it? | 之后又把电话放回原位 |
[20:46] | Does that make sense to you? | 你认为这是合理的吗 |
[20:48] | What are you suggesting? | 你在说什么 |
[20:49] | I’m suggesting that there are questions which beg further investigation. | 我的意思是这值得 我们继续调查 |
[20:54] | Order an autopsy. | 下令验尸吧 |
[20:58] | Stomach contents appear to include | 胃里的残留物包括 |
[21:01] | coffee, whole-wheat toast and cantaloupe. | 咖啡 全麦面包 哈蜜瓜 |
[21:07] | No medicine tablets. | 没有药 |
[21:10] | Empty packets of doritriptan were found, | 虽然有药的包装纸 |
[21:13] | but I see no evidence that pills were ingested. | 但是没她吃过药的证据 |
[21:15] | Well, obviously there were. | 显然吃了 |
[21:17] | Doritriptan showed up on the tax screen. | 可是验毒报告上显示她有吃药 |
[21:20] | Then why didn’t it show up in her stomach? | 那胃部为什么没有 |
[21:22] | It was absorbed into the bloodstream. | 已经被血液吸收了吗 |
[21:24] | No. I don’t believe the absorption would be that complete. | 不可能全部被吸收 |
[21:27] | Not that close to her death. | 她已经死了 不可能全部吸收 |
[21:29] | Then how did the doritriptan get in her system, Ms Scully? | 史考莉小姐 那药物是怎么进入她体内的 |
[21:33] | A needle puncture? | 注射的伤口 |
[21:35] | On the heel of her right foot. | 就在她右脚的足跟 |
[21:36] | Extremely tiny and easy to miss. It was meant to be overlooked. | 很小 很容易被疏忽 这是故意设计的 |
[21:42] | I believe this woman was injected, | 我认为这个女人 被注射了麻醉剂 |
[21:44] | anaesthetised so she wouldn’t fight back, | 让她不能够反抗 |
[21:46] | then her suicide was staged. | 然后设计她自杀 |
[21:49] | What do you think? | 你有什么看法 |
[21:50] | It’s a possibility. | 这是一种可能 |
[21:51] | And then again it’s possible this woman stepped on a tack | 也有可能这个女人踩到图钉 |
[21:55] | and the rest is blue-sky conjecture. | 其他的只是猜测 |
[21:57] | I’d say it justifies opening a murder investigation. | 我认为我们有理由继续调查 |
[22:13] | This is your doing.Isn’t it? | 这是你的杰作 对吗 |
[22:15] | You didn’t have the decency to leave me and my daughter alone… | 就不能够不骚扰我和女儿 |
[22:18] | Mr Sim, please. | 西姆先生 |
[22:20] | Now, you’re gonna want to calm down | 请你冷静 |
[22:22] | and let us do our business, OK? | 让我们做该做的事 |
[22:25] | Mr Sim, where’s your daughter right now? | 先生 你的女儿在哪里 |
[22:27] | Why? | 为什么问 |
[22:32] | She’s at a friend’s house. Thank God she’s not here to see this. | 她在朋友家 谢天谢地 她看不到这些 |
[22:35] | Detective? This was in the trash out back. | 警探 这是后院垃圾桶里找到的 |
[22:45] | You got an explanation for this? | 这有合理的解释吗 |
[22:47] | Yes. My daughter has a severe form of anaemia. | 有 我女儿患失眠症 |
[22:50] | She requires daily injections. | 每天都需要打针 |
[22:53] | We’ll check that out. | 我们会调查的 |
[22:57] | I want you to analyze this. Get a PCR on the blood. | 分析这个 还有验血液 |
[23:00] | We need to identify whose it is. | 我们必须知道是谁的 |
[24:23] | Dana? Are you all right? | 黛娜 你没事吧 |
[24:29] | It’s two o’clock in the morning. Where have you been all day? | 现在已经凌晨两点了 你整天去哪里了 |
[24:33] | We were expecting you for lunch. | 我们一直等你吃午饭 |
[24:38] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[24:40] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[24:49] | The woman who committed suicide has an adopted daughter. | 那个自杀的女人 领养了一个女儿 |
[24:53] | A three-year-old named Emily. | 三岁 叫艾蜜莉的女孩 |
[24:55] | I got a sample of Emily’s blood | 我验了她的血 |
[24:58] | and I had the lab run a test on her DNA. | 我请实验室化验了她的DNA |
[25:02] | It’s called a PCR test. | 虽然化验的很快 可是还是很准确 |
[25:04] | This is Emily’s. | 这是艾蜜莉的 |
[25:09] | And this… is Melissa’s, | 这是玛莉莎的 |
[25:14] | which we ran during her murder investigation. | 这是她被谋杀后我们所化验的 |
[25:20] | They match. | 这是相吻合的 |
[25:22] | What does it mean, “They match”? | 相吻合是什么意思 |
[25:24] | It means… | 意思是 |
[25:26] | that this little girl Emily… | 这个小女孩艾蜜莉 |
[25:32] | is Melissa’s daughter. | 就是玛莉莎的女儿 |
[25:48] | It’s not possible. | 这是不可能的 |
[25:49] | You can’t deny the remarkable resemblance. | 可是不能否认她们长得很像 |
[25:52] | Melissa was three years old when this picture was taken. | 这时候玛莉莎只有三岁 |
[25:55] | Practically a baby. | 几乎是个婴儿 |
[25:56] | All kids can look the same at that age. | 这个年纪的小孩都长得很像 |
[25:59] | Mom, it’s uncanny. | 妈妈 这不正常 |
[26:01] | Emily looks exactly like Melissa. | 艾蜜莉和玛莉莎一模一样 |
[26:03] | That’s why I ordered the PCR test. | 我因为如此才化验DNA |
[26:06] | Her face may change, but her DNA can’t. | 脸会变 DNA不会变 |
[26:08] | And that test is accurate? | 这种化验很准吗 |
[26:10] | There is a 60% chance that Melissa is Emily’s mother. | 玛莉莎有六成的可能是艾蜜莉的母亲 |
[26:14] | I’m going to order a more comprehensive test, an RFLP. | 我现在要他们做更精确的化验 |
[26:18] | It’ll take a couple of days, then we’ll be sure. | 过几天以后我们就可以确定了 |
[26:20] | I am already sure your sister | 我已经确定了 |
[26:22] | did not have a baby. She would have told me. | 你姐姐没生过小孩 她一定会告诉我的 |
[26:27] | Remember about four years ago Melissa took off? | 妈妈 记得四年前玛莉莎离开吗 |
[26:31] | She traveled the West Coast. | 她跑来西岸 |
[26:32] | We didn’t know where she was half the time. | 我们常常会找不到她 |
[26:34] | She was pregnant and didn’t want us to know? | 你认为她怀孕了 不愿意告诉我们 |
[26:36] | That was 1994. | 那是94年的事 |
[26:39] | Emily was born that November. | 艾蜜莉是11月生的 |
[26:41] | She could have given her up for adoption | 玛莉莎有可能把她送给别人 |
[26:43] | and none of us would have ever known. | 我们都不知道 |
[26:45] | Dana, listen to me. I know what you’re going through. | 黛娜 我能够理解你的心情 |
[26:48] | Mom, this has nothing to do with anything that I’m going through. | 这和我的心情无关 |
[26:53] | It has happened to me. | 你父亲去世时 |
[26:56] | When your father died, it was a long time before he left me. | 我也经历过了 过了很久我才接受现实 |
[27:01] | I saw him in my dreams. | 我经常梦见他 |
[27:02] | The phone would ring | 有时电话响 |
[27:04] | and just for a moment I was sure it was his voice. | 我也以为是他打来的 |
[27:06] | And you’re doing the same thing with Melissa. | 你对玛丽莎也一样 |
[27:09] | You’re seeing her in this child. | 你从这个小女孩身上看到她的影子 |
[27:11] | But that does not make this child my granddaughter. | 可是这小女孩不是我的孙女 |
[27:16] | We’re still connected to them, Dana. | 就算他们死了以后 |
[27:19] | Even after they’re gone. | 我们还是有联系的 |
[27:30] | Look at all the presents! | 看看这么多的礼物 |
[27:33] | Dana, quiet. They’ll hear us. | 黛娜 安静点 他们会听到的 |
[27:43] | This one’s for me. | 这是我的 |
[27:44] | You wish. That’s for Billy, you dope. | 不可能 这是比尔的 笨蛋 |
[27:49] | This has gotta be it! It’s gotta be Hotel California. | 这一定是我要的唱片 加州旅馆 |
[27:52] | Shh! You’ll wake everybody. | 你会吵醒大家的 |
[27:56] | I wonder what this is. | 不知道这是什么 |
[27:58] | I don’t know, but I got one too. | 不知道 我也有一个 |
[28:01] | You don’t have to shake it, Dana. You can open those now. | 不用猜 你们可以打开礼物了 |
[28:19] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢妈妈 |
[28:21] | Your grandmother gave me a cross | 我和你们一样大时 |
[28:23] | just like that when I was about your age. | 外婆送我类似的十字架 |
[28:32] | It’s pretty. | 好漂亮 |
[28:35] | It means God is with you. | 这代表上帝与你同在 |
[28:37] | He’ll watch over you wherever you go. | 会随时照顾你们 |
[28:52] | Dana? | 黛娜 |
[28:54] | Hi. Sorry. There’s a detective here to see you. | 嗨 对不起 有位警探来找你 |
[28:57] | I’ll be right down. | 我马上下来 |
[29:05] | I know it’s early. | 我知道现在很早 |
[29:06] | Not a problem. | 没关系 |
[29:08] | Interesting tidbit on Mr Sim. | 我们查到有关西姆先生的事 |
[29:09] | What? | 什么 |
[29:11] | Bank deposits. Large ones. $30,000 a pop. | 银行存款 巨额的 一次三万 |
[29:15] | Three in the last 18 months. | 十八个月内有三次 |
[29:16] | All the cheques have been made out to his wife. | 每次支票都是开给他太太的 |
[29:18] | The last one was deposited yesterday, apres-Mort. | 最后一次是昨天死后开的 |
[29:22] | Where’d the cheques come from? | 支票是哪里来的 |
[29:24] | A pharmaceutical firm in Chula Vista. | 一间医药公司 普莱基医药公司 |
[29:30] | Dr Calderon? | 卡德朗医生 |
[29:32] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[29:34] | I’m Agent Scully with the FBI and | 我是调查局探员史考莉 |
[29:36] | this is Detective Kresge with the San Diego Police. | 这是圣地亚哥警局的 克瑞基警探 |
[29:39] | What can I do for you? | 我能帮你们什么忙 |
[29:40] | We’re investigating Roberta Sim’s death. | 我们在调查西姆太太的死因 |
[29:43] | When did this happen? | 这是什么时候发生的 |
[29:45] | You knew Mrs Sim? | 你认识西姆太太 |
[29:46] | Her daughter is a patient at our clinic. | 她的女儿艾蜜莉是诊所的病人 |
[29:48] | What were you treating her for? | 她得了什么病 |
[29:49] | She’s a subject in one of our clinical trials. | 她在接受我们的实验 |
[29:52] | We’re developing gene therapies for several blood disorders. | 我们正在为一些血液疾病 开发基因治疗法 |
[29:55] | Emily’s suffering from a rare type of autoimmune haemolytic anaemia. | 她得了一种少见的血友病 |
[29:59] | She’s a very sick little girl. | 她病得非常重 |
[30:03] | What’s her prognosis? | 诊断结果是什么 |
[30:04] | I really couldn’t say. | 我不能说 |
[30:06] | These are ongoing double-blind trials. | 这是持续进行的治疗 |
[30:08] | It could be years before we have results. | 我们要过很多年才会知道结果 |
[30:10] | You’ve been paying the Sim family compensation? | 一直在支付西姆家族金钱 |
[30:13] | Emily’s a special case. We were lucky to find her. | 艾蜜莉是很少见的 能找到她我们很幸运 |
[30:16] | How did you find her? | 你们是怎么找到她的 |
[30:17] | Her father brought her to our attention. | 是她父亲带她来的 |
[30:19] | Then why are the cheques made out to her mother? | 支票为什么是开给她母亲 |
[30:22] | How shall I put this? | 我该怎么说呢 |
[30:24] | These payments are a gesture of goodwill towards Mrs Sim. | 这些钱只是代表我们的善意 |
[30:28] | She wasn’t convinced that our treatment was the way to go. | 西姆太太并不认为女儿 应该接受实验性治疗 |
[30:32] | She wanted Emily out of the programme? | 她希望艾蜜莉停止接受治疗 |
[30:33] | She filed the paperwork,but her husband later withdrew it. | 她提出申请 后来丈夫又撤销了 |
[30:38] | Dr Calderon, | 卡德朗医生 |
[30:39] | did you ever prescribe doritriptan injections to Emily? | 你开过苏马丹 给艾蜜莉吗 |
[30:43] | No. I prescribed them for the husband | 不 我是开给丈夫的 |
[30:46] | when he mentioned he suffered from migraines. | 他说他得了偏头痛 |
[31:00] | Marshall Sim, | 马歇尔·西姆先生 |
[31:01] | you’re under arrest for the murder of Roberta Sim. | 你因谋杀妻子 现在正式驱捕你 |
[31:03] | What? | 什么 |
[31:04] | Where’s Emily? | 艾米丽在哪里 |
[31:05] | Are you out of your mind? | 你们一定是疯了 |
[31:06] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[31:07] | -I didn’t kill her !-If you refuse to remain silent, | -我没杀她 -如果你拒绝保持沉默 |
[31:10] | Anything you say can be used against you… | 你所说的一切 将会作为呈堂证供 |
[31:12] | I wouldn’t kill my wife! | 我没有杀我妻子 |
[31:13] | You have the right to an attorney… | 你有权请律师 |
[31:25] | Let’s get you right in there. | 上车吧 |
[31:35] | Let’s just get you buckled in here nice and safe, OK? | 好好扣上安全带 |
[31:51] | You like that, huh? | 你喜欢吗 |
[32:19] | I’ll see you soon, OK? | 我们很快会再见 |
[33:08] | Every year my husband insisted | 每年我丈夫都要亲自 |
[33:10] | on putting the angel on top of the tree by himself. | 在圣诞树上挂天使 |
[33:13] | Man’s work. | 那是男人的活 |
[33:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:19] | Dana, can you give me a hand in the kitchen? | 黛娜 可以到厨房帮我吗 |
[33:22] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[33:33] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[33:35] | I need you to tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我发生什么事 |
[33:37] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[33:39] | Dana, you’re a million miles away. | 黛娜 你在神游 |
[33:41] | I thought you came to see the family. | 我以为你是来看家人的 |
[33:44] | I did. | 是的 |
[33:45] | I thought this thing was resolved, | 我以为这件事情解决了 |
[33:47] | that you caught the guy that murdered that woman. | 你逮到了杀人凶手 |
[33:50] | We did. | 没错 |
[33:52] | Then it’s about the girl, isn’t it? | 那就是小女孩的事 |
[33:56] | Mom told me. | 妈妈说过了 |
[33:59] | You really think Melissa had a baby? | 你真的认为她是玛莉莎的女儿 |
[34:01] | Yes, I do. | 没错 |
[34:02] | She called you from beyond the grave to tell you that? | 她从阴间打电话给你 告诉你的吗 |
[34:06] | Sounds like something your partner would say. | 这好象是你拍档会说的话 |
[34:09] | It does not matter where that phone call came from. | 电话是哪里来的不重要 |
[34:12] | What matters is that little girl needs my help. | 重要的是一个小女孩 也许需要我的帮助 |
[34:15] | This isn’t about any little girl, Dana. It’s about you. | 重点不是小女孩 而是你 黛娜 |
[34:19] | It’s about some emptiness, | 你好象想要填补 |
[34:19] | some void inside yourself that you’re trying to fill. | 生命中的某种空虚 |
[34:23] | I don’t expect you to understand, | 比尔 我不期待你理解 |
[34:24] | but I’m not going to justify my… | 但我也不需要解释 |
[34:26] | Dana? | 黛娜 |
[34:28] | There’s a telephone call for you. | 你的电话 |
[34:42] | Hello? | 你好 |
[34:42] | Merry Christmas, Agent Scully. | 史考莉探员 圣诞快乐 |
[34:44] | Got a little present for you. | 我有礼物要送给你 |
[34:46] | Marshall Sim just confessed. | 西姆刚刚坦白了 |
[34:48] | He admitted to being at the house that morning? | 他承认那天早上在家 |
[34:50] | I got a signed statement right here. | 签名的自白书就在手上 |
[34:53] | What about the witnesses that placed him at the doctor’s office ? | 他不是在诊所有目击证人吗 |
[34:56] | I guess they were mistaken. | 他们一定是搞错了 |
[34:59] | Maybe they weren’t. | 也许没有搞错 |
[35:01] | Where is he now? | 他在哪里 |
[35:03] | County lockup. | 就在监狱里 |
[35:44] | Did they identify themselves? | 他们有说自己是谁吗 |
[35:46] | They said they were his lawyers. | 他们说是他的律师 |
[35:48] | How long were they here? | 他们在这里待了多久 |
[35:49] | 10, 15 minutes, tops. | 大概十五分钟 |
[35:54] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[36:29] | When did you get back? | 你什么时候回来的 |
[36:31] | Just now. | 刚回来 |
[36:32] | You’re just in time. | 正好 |
[36:34] | I was on my way over to the neighbours’. | 我刚刚要去邻居家 |
[36:36] | Mom and Tara are already there. | 泰拉与妈已经去了 |
[36:38] | What? What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[36:44] | Marshall Sim, Emily’s adopted father, is dead. | 艾蜜莉的养父死了 |
[36:49] | They made it look like suicide, like his wife. | 好象是自杀事件 和他太太一样 |
[36:51] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[36:53] | Do you know who did it? | 是谁干的 |
[36:55] | No. | 不知道 |
[36:56] | Do you think it has something to do with that little girl? | 你认为这和那小女孩有关 |
[37:01] | I think it might. | 我认为有可能 |
[37:04] | Dana, I have to show you something. | 黛娜 我有东西要给你看 |
[37:27] | Look at the date on the back. | 看看后面的日期 |
[37:34] | Does Melissa look pregnant to you in that picture? | 玛莉莎看起来有身孕吗 |
[37:38] | It’s four weeks before the girl was born. | 那是小女孩出生前四周的事 |
[37:41] | Bill, that doesn’t prove anything. | 这没办法证实 |
[37:43] | Melissa didn’t have to get pregnant to have a baby. | 生小孩不一定要怀孕 |
[37:47] | There’s in vitro fertilization, surrogate motherhood… | 现在有体外授精 借腹生子 |
[37:50] | Dana, listen to yourself. | 黛娜 你说什么 |
[37:54] | You’re creating this whole scenario to fulfill a dream. | 这些都是你编织出来 为了满足梦想的 |
[37:57] | What dream? | 什么梦想 |
[37:58] | To have a child. | 你想要生小孩 |
[38:01] | Look, I understand. I know the need. | 我能够理解 |
[38:04] | God knows, Tara and I tried for years. | 我和泰拉试了好几年 |
[38:08] | But making this girl into Melissa’s daughter is not the way. | 把这个女孩当成是玛莉莎的女儿 是错的 |
[38:12] | You’re only going to end up hurting yourself. | 你最后会伤害自己的 |
[38:25] | Hi. | 你好 |
[38:26] | Hi. I’m here to see Dana Scully. | 你好 我是来找黛娜·史考莉的 |
[38:28] | May I ask…? | 请问你是谁 |
[38:29] | I’m Susan Chambliss from the county. | 我是郡政府的苏珊 |
[38:31] | It’s about the adoption. | 这是有关领养的事 |
[38:34] | Hi. Thanks for coming out on Christmas Eve. | 嗨 谢谢你圣诞节还来 |
[38:37] | Not at all. | 没问题 |
[38:51] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[38:54] | I think I have a right to know | 我有权知道为什么 |
[38:56] | why you’re rejecting my application. | 不接受我的申请 |
[38:58] | It’s not mine to accept or reject. Dana. | 我们没有资格做这种决定 |
[39:01] | We only make recommendations to the judge. | 我们只能建议法官 |
[39:04] | But at this point I’d advise | 现在我不赞成 |
[39:05] | against you becoming an adoptive parent. | 你成为养母 |
[39:08] | You’re a single woman who’s never been married… | 你是单身女子 没有结婚 |
[39:11] | or had a long-term relationship. | 没有长期的恋情 |
[39:14] | You’re in a high-stress, time-intensive | 你的职业是高压力 耗时间 |
[39:16] | and dangerous occupation. | 而且非常危险 |
[39:19] | One that I sense you’re deeply committed to. | 我发现你对工作非常尽责 |
[39:22] | And one which would overnight become the secondary priority | 这份工作一夜之间就变得 |
[39:26] | to the care and wellbeing of this child. | 比不上照顾小孩重要 |
[39:29] | I’m not sure this is a sacrifice you’re prepared to make. | 我无法确定你能做出这种牺牲 |
[39:34] | Well, it’s one that I’ve given a great deal of thought to. | 这是我仔细考虑过的 |
[39:40] | I mean, to be honest, | 老实说 |
[39:43] | I’ve started to question my priorities | 我发现得癌症后 |
[39:45] | since i was first diagnosed with cancer, | 就想过什么事情比较重要 |
[39:50] | And I feel like I’ve been given a second chance. | 现在我有了第二次的机会 |
[39:54] | Ever since I was a child | 自小我 |
[39:56] | I’ve never allowed myself to get too close to people. | 就不会和人交往 |
[40:02] | I’ve avoided emotional attachments. | 我避免投入太多感情 |
[40:05] | Perhaps I’ve been so… | 也许是因为 |
[40:07] | afraid of death, and dying, | 我太怕死 |
[40:11] | that any connection just seemed like a bad thing. | 我认为任何的关系都是不好的 |
[40:17] | Something that wouldn’t last. | 这是不持久的 |
[40:23] | But I don’t feel that any more. | 我现在没有这种感觉了 |
[40:27] | I know you’re a trained physician | 我知道你是一位医生 |
[40:29] | and are aware of Emily’s medical condition. | 了解艾蜜莉的病情 |
[40:32] | I wanna stress to you, Dana, | 我必须强调 |
[40:34] | Emily is a special-needs child. | 艾蜜莉需要特别的照顾 |
[40:38] | According to her doctors her condition is incurable. | 她的医生指出她得了绝症 |
[40:41] | She requires constant care, both medical and emotional. | 她需要不断的得到照顾 |
[40:45] | The good news is you have first-hand experience of grave illness. | 好消息是 你亲身经历过绝症 |
[40:50] | The bad news is you’d have | 坏消息是 |
[40:52] | to relive it through the eyes of a child. | 你要透过孩子再次体验一次 |
[40:55] | I realize that. | 我明白 |
[41:00] | And I feel like I’m ready. | 我觉得我准备好了 |
[41:04] | We’ll review your final application | 我们会重新审核 |
[41:07] | and make our recommendations. | 最后作出建议 |
[41:09] | I wish you luck. | 祝你好运 |
[41:13] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[41:15] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[41:16] | I’ll show myself out. | 我告辞了 |
[41:36] | Dana? | 黛娜 |
[41:38] | Melissa? | 玛莉莎 |
[41:39] | Didn’t know anybody else was up. | 好象都睡了 |
[41:41] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[41:44] | How come? You worried about Quantico, | 你担心什么 要去受训吗 |
[41:46] | or who gets the most presents this year? | 还是谁得到的礼物比较多 |
[41:53] | I guess I’m afraid of making a big mistake. | 我很怕我犯了错误 |
[41:57] | I could tell Dad sure thinks I am. | 爸爸认为我犯了错 |
[42:02] | Well, it’s not his life, Dana. | 黛娜 不是他的人生 是你的 |
[42:06] | Yeah, I know that. | 我知道 |
[42:08] | But, you know, when I started med school | 我开始念医学院时 |
[42:11] | it felt so right. | 感觉非常的正确 |
[42:12] | It just seemed like that’s where I was supposed to be. | 好象这是我该做的事 |
[42:18] | And then by the time I graduated I just knew it was wrong. | 然后 毕业时就知道我错了 |
[42:22] | And now the FBI feels right, and… | 现在调查局感觉很对 |
[42:26] | what if that’s wrong too? | 可是万一错了 怎么办 |
[42:27] | There is no right or wrong. | 人生没有对错 |
[42:29] | Life’s just a path. | 只是一条路而已 |
[42:31] | Just follow your heart | 跟着自己的心走 |
[42:32] | and it’ll take you where you’re supposed to go. | 就会走到 |
[42:35] | God, you sound like a greeting card. | 你听起来好象是贺卡 |
[42:40] | I don’t believe in fate. | 我不相信命运 |
[42:43] | I think we have to choose our own path. | 我们必须选择自己的路 |
[42:46] | Well, just don’t mistake | 但不要搞错生命中 |
[42:47] | the path with what’s really important in life. | 到底什么比较重要 |
[42:51] | Which is what? | 重要的是什么 |
[42:52] | The people you’re gonna meet on the way. | 路上所认识的人 |
[42:55] | You don’t know who you’re gonna meet when you join the FBI. | 你不知道加入调查局会认识谁 |
[42:59] | You don’t know how your life is gonna change, | 你不知道自己的人生会如何改变 |
[43:01] | or how you are gonna change the life of others. | 也不知道你会如何 改变别人的人生 |
[43:06] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[43:08] | Good morning! | 早晨 |
[43:12] | Hey, sleepyhead. Merry Christmas. | 贪睡鬼 圣诞快乐 |
[43:14] | Did Santa come? | 圣诞老人来了吗 |
[43:16] | Santa’s still here. | 圣诞老人还在这里 |
[43:19] | Couldn’t wait to get at those presents. | 她总是第一个醒来 因为等不及要拆礼物 |
[43:21] | OK, enough pleasantries. | 够了 |
[43:23] | I’m dying to know what’s in this box. | 我好想知道盒子里是什么 |
[43:25] | I’ve waited for a month. | 我等了几个月了 |
[43:26] | Let me open it. | 让我打开 |
[43:27] | This one’s from Charles. | 这是查尔斯送的 |
[43:30] | From charles ? | 查尔斯送的 |
[43:31] | Don’t open anything. I’ll be right back. | 先不要拆开 马上回来 |
[43:35] | FBI courier. Agent Dana Scully, please. | 黛娜·史卡利探员的邮件 |
[43:38] | No, I’m afraid I need Agent Scully’s signature, sir. | 这是需要史考莉探员签名的 |
[43:42] | Sorry, ma’am. They make you sign for everything these days. | 对不起 需要你的签名 |
[43:47] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[43:48] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[44:06] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[44:09] | It’s the DNA test on Emily Sim’s blood. | 这是艾蜜莉 西姆的DNA化验结果 |
[44:11] | What does it say? | 结果显示什么 |
[44:14] | It says definitively that Melissa is not Emily’s mother. | 这显示玛莉莎绝对不是艾蜜莉的母亲 |
[44:18] | But they found striking genetic | 可是艾蜜莉与 |
[44:20] | similarities between them, so many that they… | 玛莉莎的基因有太多共同点 |
[44:24] | ran a test against another sample that they already had. | 他们又进行了一次对比 用的是其他的样本 |
[44:28] | What sample? | 什么样本 |
[44:29] | What are you trying to say? | 你要说的是什么 |
[44:31] | According to this, | 根据这次的化验 |
[44:39] | I am Emily’s mother. | 我才是艾蜜莉的母亲 |