时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | it begins where it ends– | 在结束虚无飘渺之处 |
[00:08] | In nothingness. | 再一次的开始 |
[00:14] | A nightmare born from deepest fears… | 来自最深恐惧的恶梦 |
[00:17] | coming to me unguarded, | 使我毫无防备 |
[00:22] | Whispering images unlocked from time and distance. | 来自远方与时空的印象 |
[00:33] | A soul unbound, touched by others but never held… | 解放的灵魂 受到触碰 可是无法掌握 |
[00:38] | on a course charted by some unseen hand. | 似乎受到了命运无形的掌控 |
[00:45] | The journey ahead promising no more… | 眼前的旅程 |
[00:47] | than my past reflected back upon me… | 似乎只是过去的倒影 |
[00:51] | until, at last, I reach the end, | 直到我最后来到了尽头 |
[00:59] | Facing a truth I can no longer deny, | 面对我无法否认的真相 |
[01:07] | Alone, as ever. | 与以往一样的孤独 |
[02:09] | Excuse me. I’m looking for the special-Needs ward. | 对不起 我找特别病房 |
[02:12] | Second door in the main hall. | 大厅的第二扇门 |
[02:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:42] | Emily ? | 艾蜜莉 |
[02:44] | I’d like you to meet a friend of mine. | 这是我的朋友 |
[02:47] | His name is mulder. | 他叫穆德 |
[02:50] | Remember I told you about him ? Hi. | 记得不记得我提过他 |
[02:57] | She’s a little shy. | 她有点害羞 |
[03:00] | What are you coloring ? | 你在画什么 |
[03:01] | A potato. | 马铃薯 |
[03:07] | Have you ever seen mr. Potato head ? | 有没有见过马铃薯头先生 |
[03:12] | He looks like this. | 它看起来是这个样子的 |
[03:16] | Doesn’t he ? | 对不对 |
[03:27] | I’ll be right back, okay ? | 我马上回来 |
[03:36] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你来 |
[03:42] | Something’s wrong, isn’t it ? | 是不是有什么事情不对劲 |
[03:44] | I found emily’s surrogate mother. | 我找到了艾蜜莉的生母 |
[03:46] | I had frohike hack into the | 我找弗兰基去查了 |
[03:49] | california social services adoption database. | 加州社会福利局的资料库 |
[03:52] | You got a name ? | 有没有查到名字 |
[03:54] | Yeah. Her mother of record is one anna fugazzi. | 有 根据记录 她的生母叫安娜·弗加西 |
[03:59] | Fugazzi ? Yeah, as in slang term for “Fake.” | -弗加西 -也就是俗话说的假名 |
[04:02] | I don’t understand. Why create a false record ? | 我不懂 为什么要有假记录 |
[04:06] | Because there are no true records. | 因为没有真正的记录 |
[04:08] | Emily didn’t come into | 艾蜜莉不是通过正常管道 |
[04:09] | this world through any system that keeps them. | 来到这个世界上的 |
[04:11] | Well, how did she come into this world ? | 她是怎么出生的 |
[04:15] | Have you asked yourself that ? | 你也问过自己吗 |
[04:20] | Well, she was born to someone. | 她是某人生出来的 |
[04:22] | She had to belong to someone. | 一定属于某个人 |
[04:24] | Someone who’s proven that they’ll do | 这个人会做出一切 |
[04:26] | anything to protect her… | 来保护她 |
[04:27] | or their interest in her. | 或是与她有关的利益 |
[04:35] | I can protect her too. | 我可以保护她 |
[04:37] | And who’s gonna protect you ? | 谁来保护你 |
[04:39] | Emily’s adoptive parents are both dead by no accident. | 艾蜜莉的养父母都不是死于意外 |
[04:42] | I know. I– | 我知道 |
[04:46] | I’ve considered that, but I’ve also considered… | 这些我考虑过了 |
[04:48] | that there’s only one right thing to do. | 但是只有一个正确的选择 |
[04:53] | Emily. | 艾蜜莉 |
[04:57] | Why didn’t you call me sooner ? | 为什么不早一点联络我 |
[04:59] | Because I couldn’t believe it. | 因为我自己不敢相信 |
[05:04] | But I need you now to be a witness | 现在我需要你帮我作证 |
[05:06] | on my behalf in this hearing. | 一起参加听证会 |
[05:08] | And I should have declined… | 我应该拒绝的 |
[05:12] | if I never want to see you hurt or harmed in any way. | 我不想看到你受伤害 |
[05:16] | Then why are you here ? | 你为什么要来 |
[05:19] | Because I know something that I haven’t said, | 因为我还没有说出我所知道的 |
[05:22] | Something that they’ll use against you… | 他们还有一个办法 |
[05:24] | to jeopardize your custody of emily. | 不让你领养艾蜜莉 |
[05:27] | No matter how much you love this little girl, | 不管你有多爱这个小女孩 |
[05:30] | She’s a miracle that was never meant to be, scully. | 她是一个不应该存在的奇迹 |
[05:58] | They’re ready for you. | 他们要你出庭 |
[06:05] | agent mulder, help me out here. | 穆德探员 请解释一下 |
[06:08] | Does f.B.I. Stand for federal bureau of imagination ? | FBI是联邦调查局吗 |
[06:13] | Am I to understand that your partner, | 你的搭档 |
[06:15] | Along with a dozen other women in allentown, pennsylvania, | 和一些宾夕法尼亚州的女人 |
[06:18] | Was abducted by employees of our federal government ? | 都被联邦政府绑架了 |
[06:22] | She was missing for four weeks. That’s documented in the file. | 根据记录 她失踪了4周 |
[06:25] | And you found evidence that during this time, | 你找到证据 在这段期间内 |
[06:27] | She was subjected to a series of experiments… | 她接受了一系列的实验 |
[06:30] | where, you say, they extracted her ova ? | 你认为她的卵子被取了吗 |
[06:33] | Yes. All of them. | 是的 所有的 |
[06:36] | Can that be done ? I believe it can… | -可能吗 -我认为 |
[06:39] | and was… | 发生了 |
[06:41] | and that emily sim was | 我认为艾蜜莉 |
[06:42] | conceived as a result of those experiments. | 是实验的产物 |
[06:45] | And that can be done as well ? | 这也是有可能吗 |
[06:46] | I don’t know how else to explain it. | 没有其他的解释方法 |
[06:49] | A medical exam of miss | 史卡利小姐体检显示 |
[06:50] | scully would show that she hasn’t given birth. | 她没有生过孩子 |
[06:52] | You know, | 你知道 |
[06:54] | Under normal circumstances, | 在正常情况下 |
[06:56] | This petition would be fairly simple. | 这是很简单的程序 |
[06:59] | But I’m having a hard time wrapping my brain around this… | 但我听到像迈克尔·克莱顿的 |
[07:03] | michael crichton bit. | 科幻小说 |
[07:04] | I included this information in anticipation of your reaction… | 我实在无法理解 我提出这些资料时 |
[07:07] | and how it might look if you | 就想到你的反应 有想到我不解释的话 |
[07:09] | received this information without any explanation. | 你会有什么样的想法 |
[07:11] | Can you give me an explanation… | 你能够提供一些解释吗 |
[07:13] | why anyone would kidnap miss scully… | 为什么有人要绑架史卡利 |
[07:15] | to conceive this child, then put it up for adoption ? | 生出这个小孩 又让人领养 |
[07:19] | No, but the fact remains | 我无法理解 |
[07:20] | that miss scully is the mother of this child. | 但是史卡利确实是孩子的生母 |
[07:22] | Not in any legal definition. | 就法律上说 不是 |
[07:25] | Well, if you can show me a legal precedent for this case, | 如果能够找到这种案例 |
[07:27] | I’d like to see it. | 我会很乐意看的 |
[07:28] | Dana has known for quite some time that she can’t bear children. | 黛娜一直都知道她无法生育 |
[07:32] | She hasn’t known why. Now, however that happened, | 她不知道原因 不管这是怎么发生的 |
[07:35] | The fact that she can adopt this child, her own flesh and blood, | 她还是可以领养自己的骨肉 |
[07:38] | Is something I don’t feel I have the right to question… | 我不认为我有权利去怀疑这一点 |
[07:40] | and I don’t believe anybody has the right to stand in the way of. | 我不认为任何人有权利去阻碍 |
[07:56] | Takes two of us just to get my sister-In-Law into bed these days. | 现在要让我的大嫂上床 还需要两个人 |
[08:00] | When is she due ? | 她的预产期是什么时候 |
[08:02] | Two weeks ago. | 两星期前 |
[08:10] | Why didn’t you tell me, mulder ? | 穆德 你为什么没有告诉我 |
[08:14] | I never expected this. | 我没想到有这种事 |
[08:19] | I thought I was protecting you. | 我想保护你 |
[08:23] | Why would they do this to me ? | 他们为什么会这样对待我 |
[08:25] | I only know that genetic experiments were being done, | 我只知道有遗传实验 |
[08:30] | That children were being created. | 他们有制造一些婴儿 |
[08:33] | Children being created for who ? | 为了谁制造婴儿 |
[08:35] | For who ? For what ? I don’t know. | 我不知道为了谁 为了什么目的 |
[08:59] | Hello. | 哈罗 |
[09:01] | Hello ? | 喂 |
[09:06] | Hello. Is anybody there ? | 有人吗 |
[09:10] | I need a call traced. | 我需要追踪一个电话 |
[09:12] | An incoming call to residential line 550-0380. | 这里的号码是5550380 |
[09:18] | Mulder– Don’t hang up. | -穆德 -别挂断 |
[09:25] | Okay, thanks. I got a trace. | 谢谢 追踪到了 |
[09:30] | County children’s center. | 儿童中心 |
[09:41] | What is it ? What’s the matter ? | 什么事 怎么了 |
[09:43] | Has anyone been here in the last half hour ? | -这半小时有人来过吗 |
[09:45] | No. What’s going on ? | -没有 什么事 |
[10:27] | She’s burning up. I’ll call 911. | -她发高烧了-我打电话给急救 |
[10:38] | Scully. | 史卡利 |
[10:40] | There’s something on her neck. | 她脖子上有东西 |
[10:49] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[10:58] | Okay, now, that doesn’t hurt. I’m gonna turn this little thing. | 好了 不痛的 我关掉这玩意 |
[11:02] | All right. I’ll try back later. | 行了 稍后回来 |
[11:04] | I just spoke to the social worker. | 我刚刚和义工说过话 |
[11:07] | She hasn’t been able to reach emily’s doctor. | 她还是找不到艾蜜莉的医生 |
[11:11] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[11:12] | How is she ? | 她怎么样 |
[11:14] | Well, we’ve put her on a saline drip to rehydrate her. | 我们给她吊点滴来补充水份 |
[11:17] | She’s running a fever of about 102. | 她正在发高烧 |
[11:19] | It’s good you got her here when you did. | -还好你及时赶到 |
[11:21] | Do you know what’s causing it ? | -你知道原因吗 |
[11:22] | Some kind of infection, probably related to the cyst on her neck. | 应该是发炎 也许与脖子上的脓疮有关 |
[11:26] | Do you know what that is ? No. I’m having it biopsied. | -你知道那是什么吗 -不知道 |
[11:28] | I’ll get it off to the lab right away. | 我要实验室立刻化验 |
[11:31] | Now, are you two the parents ? | 你们两个是父母吗 |
[11:38] | – I’m her mother. – Oh, okay. | -我是她的母亲 -好的 |
[11:40] | Well, can you give me any history that might help ? | 可不可以让我看她的病历 |
[11:43] | I know that she was being treated for anemia. | 我知道她在接受贫血的治疗 |
[11:45] | Do you know what type ? I was told… | -是哪一种的 -听说 |
[11:47] | that it was some kind of autoimmune hemolytic anemia. | 与免疫系统有关 |
[11:50] | Her treatment is experimental. Who’s her doctor ? | -她接受的是实验性治疗-她的医生是谁 |
[11:53] | His name is calderon. I don’t know him. | 卡德朗医生 我不认识他 |
[11:57] | Emily, I’m gonna roll you onto your side, sweetie. | 艾蜜莉 我要帮你侧身 |
[12:17] | Wait ! Wait, wait, wait. Stop ! | 等一下 不要 |
[12:20] | Stop ! Move away from her ! | 不要 不要碰她 |
[12:22] | – Move away from her ! – Sir, I need to get in there. | -不要碰她 -我必须进去 |
[12:25] | get away from her ! Get away ! | 离开她 不要碰她 |
[12:30] | Don’t go in there. | 不能进去 |
[13:02] | Is she still sleeping ? | 她还在睡吗 |
[13:06] | They have her on a mild sedative. | 他们给她服用了镇静剂 |
[13:09] | The e.R. Doctor is in and out of consciousness. | 急诊医生还在昏迷中 |
[13:13] | How did you know ? | 你怎么会知道的 |
[13:19] | If emily is someone’s creation, | 如果艾蜜莉是别人创造出来的 |
[13:21] | Then it occurred to me that | 我认为 |
[13:22] | she might share the same body chemistry… | 她体内的 化学成份 |
[13:24] | that we’ve seen before. | 也许是我们看过的 |
[13:26] | I had them put the doctor in a | 因此我请他们让医生泡冷水 |
[13:27] | cooling bath like you did when I was exposed to this. | 就像上一次治疗我一样 |
[13:30] | So what now ? | 现在怎么办 |
[13:33] | I mean, she’s still just a little girl. | 她是个小女孩 |
[13:36] | You say that I can’t protect her, | 你认为我无法保护她 |
[13:38] | but I can’t let this be her life. | 我不能让她过这种日子 |
[13:42] | Just a few days ago, she was fine. | 几天前 她还没事 |
[13:46] | She was also being treated. | 她有接受治疗 |
[13:51] | I need some advice. | 我现在需要一点建议 |
[13:53] | With everything that’s happening here, I’m a little at sea. | 这里发生的一切让我有一点胡涂了 |
[13:55] | This dr. Calderon you say is emily’s physician ? | 你说艾蜜莉的医生是卡德朗 |
[13:58] | He’s refusing to transfer her medical records. | 他不愿意把病历转过来 |
[14:00] | He can’t do that. | 他不能这么做 |
[14:02] | He’s endangering her life. | 会危害她的性命 |
[14:04] | He said emily was in his care, | 他说艾蜜莉是他的病人 |
[14:06] | And if you’re responsible for stopping that, | 如果执意如此 |
[14:08] | then you’re the one endangering her. | 你会危害她的生命 |
[14:10] | It’s an ethical violation. | 这是不符合医德的 |
[14:11] | He says she was part of a double-Blind medical trial… | 他说 她正在接受双盲治疗 |
[14:14] | and that he’s spoken to you about it. | 他有和你提过这件事 |
[14:21] | He also says you have no authority over this child. | 他还说 你没有权利管这个孩子 |
[14:29] | Well, authority or not, I’m not leaving her side. | 不管怎样 我不会离开她的身边 |
[14:34] | It’s beyond me, I’m afraid. | 对不起 我管不着了 |
[14:36] | But it’s not beyond dr. Calderon. | 卡德朗医生还是管得着 |
[14:41] | I’d like to say right up | 首先 我要指出 |
[14:42] | front that I know emily sim personally… | 也许你的搭档说过 |
[14:45] | as your partner probably told you, and, uh– | 我认识艾蜜莉·西姆 |
[14:49] | My god, I never met a sweeter, more courageous little girl. | 我没有见过这么勇敢的小女孩 |
[14:52] | I’m so sorry to hear about her downturn. | 我很难过她的病情变重 |
[14:56] | My hope is that these custody | 希望能够解决她的监护权问题 |
[14:57] | issues can be resolved… | 让她重新接受这里的治疗 |
[14:59] | so that she can resume her treatment here. | 因为病历与我们的实验有关 |
[15:03] | But I’m afraid I simply | 但我恐怕不能透露 |
[15:04] | can’t release any information about her… | 任何有关她的信息 |
[15:06] | as it relates to our company’s experimental drug trials. | 因为这涉及到我们公司的实验性药物试验。 |
[15:10] | What can I say to convince you ? | 我要怎么样才能说服你 |
[15:12] | It’s really not about convincing me. | 这和说服我无关 |
[15:14] | This is something that– Well, that we simply cannot do. | 这是我们不能做的事情 |
[15:19] | It’s purely a business reality. | 这与商业问题有关 |
[15:21] | It has to do with prangen’s exposure to litigation. | 这会使本公司有法律问题 |
[15:24] | And, of course, I’ll need to protect research… | 而且我也必须保护研究 |
[15:27] | which, frankly, represents a significant dollar investment. | 我们已经投资了相当的金钱 |
[15:33] | So I’m wasting your time. | 我浪费了你的时间 |
[15:35] | This is not worth the life of a three-Year-Old girl. | 这不值三岁小女孩的命 |
[15:38] | I wouldn’t frame it like that. That’s not it at all. | 你不能这么说 于此无关 |
[15:43] | Look, I’m truly sorry, but there’s really nothing I can do. | 我真的很抱歉 可是我真的没办法 |
[15:48] | However, I do wish you the very best. | 不过 我还是祝你好运 |
[15:51] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[15:54] | How you feeling now ? A little more helpful ? | 你现在感觉如何 这样有帮助吗 |
[16:00] | Condescending liar ! Help ! | -你这个大骗子 -救命 |
[16:03] | Why don’t you tell me | 你为什么不老实说 |
[16:04] | what your company is really in business for ? | 你们公司到底做什么 |
[16:06] | Huh ? Abducting women and stealing their unborn children. | 绑架女人 偷了未出生的孩子 |
[16:09] | Medical rapists, that’s all you are ! | 你们都是医学界的强奸犯 |
[16:11] | Now you’re gonna let that little girl die ? | 现在又要那个小女孩死 |
[16:14] | She’s just a lab rat to you ! | 她只是一个实验品吗 |
[16:17] | Why don’t you tell me | 告诉我 谁的命值得救 |
[16:18] | whose life is worth saving– Yours or hers ? | 你的 还是她的 |
[16:22] | I want everything to help that little girl ! | 我要一切能救小女孩的资料 |
[16:38] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[17:23] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[17:27] | Can you give me a minute with her ? | 可不可以给我一分钟 |
[17:43] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[17:44] | something was going and got worse. | 事情越来越糟 |
[17:47] | Hey, loofah sponge. What are you doing here ? | 丝瓜络 你在这里干什么 |
[17:54] | Sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[17:58] | In a minute a nurse is gonna take you to do some tests. | 等一下护士要为你做一些测验 |
[18:03] | Mommy said no more tests. | 妈妈说不做测验了 |
[18:08] | We just want you to get better. | 我们只是希望你早一点康复 |
[18:11] | That’s what these tests are about. | 所以才做测验 |
[19:39] | He came to see me. He knows I’m involved. | 他来找我 他知道我有参与 |
[19:49] | Now you brought him to see us. | 现在你又把他引来了 |
[19:55] | Uh, what do you want me to tell him ? | 你要我告诉他什么 |
[19:57] | Nothing. | 什么都不要说 |
[21:09] | I hope you know what this is. | 我希望你知道这是什么 |
[21:15] | A neoplastic mass, a tumorous infection. | 这是一种 |
[21:19] | The cyst in the back of | 发炎性的肿瘤 似乎来 |
[21:20] | emily’s neck seems to be the point of origin. | 自脖子后面 的脓疮 |
[21:23] | And from her blood test last night and her sed read this morning, | 昨晚的验血和今早的扫描显示 |
[21:27] | It also seems to be growing rapidly. | 这个肿瘤蔓延得很快 |
[21:29] | Is it cancer ? | 这是癌吗 |
[21:32] | No. Cancer grows out of control. | 不是 癌是会失控的 |
[21:34] | These are anaerobic channels | 这些都是无氧管道 |
[21:35] | following the path of the central nervous system. | 沿着神经中枢生长 |
[21:38] | They have the effect of killing the surrounding tissue, | 这会杀死附近的组织 |
[21:42] | Depriving it of the oxygen it needs to survive. | 使细胞因为缺氧而死亡 |
[21:43] | Its point of origin is | 起源点接近脑部 |
[21:45] | proximal to the brain and central nervous system. | 与神经中枢 |
[21:48] | It couldn’t be in a worse place. | 非常严重 |
[21:57] | Can you put her on antivirals ? | 可以给她打抗病毒吗 |
[22:01] | I’ve got her on a levophed drip to keep her blood pressure up. | 我们正在保护她的血压 |
[22:04] | She’s getting steroids intravenously to bring down inflammation. | 用类固醇控制发炎 |
[22:08] | We could attempt radiation therapy. No, you can’t do that. | -我们可以试试看辐射治疗-不能这样做 |
[22:11] | Her immune system’s too weak. | 她的免疫系统太虚弱 |
[22:14] | Well, what can you do ? | 那能怎么办呢 |
[22:17] | Has anyone spoken to dr. Calderon about this ? | 有没有人跟卡德朗医生谈过 |
[22:41] | Dr. Calderon ? | 卡德朗医生 |
[22:53] | Get dr. Vinet in there and call the police. | 赶快叫维内医生 报警 |
[22:56] | dr. Vinet to isolation. Dr. Vinet to isolation. | 维内医生到隔离间 |
[23:08] | Halt ! Dr. Calderon ! | 不准动 卡德朗医生 |
[23:11] | F.B.I. ! Stop that man ! | 调查局 拦住那个人 |
[23:40] | Yeah. Mulder, where are you ? | -什么事 -穆德 你在哪里 |
[23:42] | I’m following dr. Calderon. | 我一直跟踪卡德朗医生 |
[23:44] | What do you mean you’ve been following him ? I just saw him. | 什么意思 我刚刚才看到他 |
[23:47] | There was a scare here. Where ? | -这里刚刚出了事 -哪里 |
[23:49] | He was here. He came into emily’s room. | 他刚刚进了艾蜜莉的病房 |
[23:51] | It appears as if he injected her with something. | 好像为她注射了什么 |
[23:53] | Is she all right ? She seems to be. | -她没事吧 -似乎没事 |
[23:56] | But we’re running a tox screen anyway. | 正在验毒 |
[23:59] | Whatever he injected her with, | 不管注射什么 应该 |
[24:00] | I don’t think he meant to harm her. | 都不是要伤害她的 |
[24:01] | – What are you talking about ? – I think dr. | 什么意思 穆德 |
[24:04] | Calderon went there to try to treat her. | 我认为卡德朗医生是去治疗她的 |
[24:06] | That doesn’t make sense. Why would | 穆德 这不合理 |
[24:07] | he endanger her before only to protect her now ? | 他原来危害了她的生命 现在为何要救她 |
[24:09] | As a bluff. I don’t think they | 我认为那是骗人的 他们不希望她死 |
[24:11] | want her dead either, but for different reasons. | 只不过理由不一样 |
[24:13] | Look, I’m gonna catch up with you, all right ? | 我等会儿再和你联络 |
[24:20] | Detective. Happy new year. | -警探 -新年快乐 |
[24:22] | Thanks for coming down. I’m posting two cops outside her room. | -谢谢你过来 -我派两位警员保护她 |
[24:26] | That may not be necessary. | 也许没有这个必要 |
[24:28] | What if this guy calderon is thinking about coming back ? | 万一这个卡德朗回来怎么办 |
[24:31] | There seems to be some indication that he came here to help her. | 他似乎是要帮助她的 |
[24:35] | I don’t understand. You said on the phone… | 我不懂 你在电话上说 |
[24:37] | that he was somehow connected to the death of emily’s parents. | 他似乎与艾蜜莉父母的死有关 |
[24:40] | Because emily’s mother wanted to stop the tests, | 因为艾蜜莉的母亲像我一样 |
[24:42] | just like I did. | 不希望她继续接受实验 |
[24:44] | And I guess that’s why he came here. | 我认为他是因此才来这里的 |
[24:46] | Because as much as they will | 虽然他们愿意扫除 |
[24:47] | do anything to remove what gets in their way, | 一切的障碍 |
[24:49] | It seems that they need emily to continue the tests. | 但还是需要艾蜜莉继续进行实验 |
[25:55] | Hello. | 哈罗 |
[25:57] | Anna fugazzi ? Yes. | 是安娜·弗加西吗 什么事 |
[26:01] | Your name is anna fugazzi ? Yes. | 你是安娜·弗加西 是的 |
[26:04] | Are you the new doctor ? | 你是新来的医生吗 |
[26:08] | No, I’m not. Is that your real name ? | 不是 这是你的本名吗 |
[26:11] | Yes, for the last 71 years. | 是的 71年都姓这个 |
[26:15] | Were you looking for me ? | 你找我吗 |
[26:19] | Not until now. | 现在是 |
[26:23] | i don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[26:25] | Just an hour ago you said that she was getting better. | 1小时前 你说她正在好转中 |
[26:27] | That’s right. Her fever’s down. | 没错 体温降低了 |
[26:30] | Her vital signs are nearly back to normal. | 生命迹象几乎恢复正常 |
[26:33] | But these latest m.R.I.’S are telling me… | 可是最新的检验显示 |
[26:35] | that this growth has continued to spread. | 蔓延得更糟了 |
[26:39] | In her arms, I’m now seeing what looks like… | 手臂上的组织 |
[26:41] | a necrotizing of the tissue. | 好像坏死了 |
[26:44] | It’s killing her. | 她生命垂危 |
[26:47] | Whatever it is, | 不管是什么 |
[26:49] | It may have already been present in some amount. | 可能早就进入她的体内了 |
[26:52] | Basically, it’s shut down her body… | 不断蔓延 |
[26:55] | while it continues to grow. | 危害她的生命 |
[26:57] | We should be thankful that she’s not in any pain. | 幸好她感受不到痛 |
[27:16] | I presented all this information to the court. | 我把所有的资料交给法院 |
[27:18] | And I have to tell you that there is great concern… | 大家都很担心 |
[27:22] | that you are making decisions for this child. | 你为孩子作的决定 |
[27:25] | And they seem to be having no small effect on her health. | 这似乎影响到她的健康 |
[27:28] | Miss chambliss, I am a medical doctor, | 我是一位医生 |
[27:31] | And the decisions that I make are reasonable and right. | 我的决定都是合理的 |
[27:35] | But I have it right here in | 可是这里的报告指出 |
[27:36] | this report that dr. Calderon’s treatment… | 卡德朗医生的治疗 |
[27:38] | has actually resulted in a turnaround. | 使她的病情好转 |
[27:40] | No, that’s not true. | 这不是事实 |
[27:42] | The injection that dr. | 卡德朗医生注射的药 |
[27:44] | Calderon gave her is actually making her worse. | 加重了她的病情 |
[27:46] | Miss scully, I want to say something to you, | 史卡利小姐 我必须告诉你 |
[27:50] | And I don’t want you to take this the wrong way. | 我不希望你误解 |
[27:53] | But I don’t think that you are capable right now… | 我不认为你现在有能力 |
[27:56] | of responding with any clinical ability. | 作出任何医学判断 |
[27:58] | Do you think I don’t want what’s best for this child ? | 你认为我不会做出对孩子最好的决定 |
[28:03] | Do you think that I’m not trying to save her life ? | 你认为我不想救她的命吗 |
[28:06] | I’m saying that I’m getting wildly differing reports. | 我的意思是 我看到完全不同的报告 |
[28:09] | I have a job to do. | 我有我的工作 |
[28:11] | I’m not the ultimate authority here, | 我没有最终决定权 |
[28:13] | but you don’t have the authority either… | 不过你也没有权利来 |
[28:15] | over this child or her future. | 决定孩子和孩子的未来 |
[28:18] | You can get a court order, and you can try and enforce it. | 你可以请法院下令 甚至可以强制执行 |
[28:23] | But I suggest that if | 我建议你去做对孩子 |
[28:24] | your job is to do what’s best for this child, | 最有好处的事 |
[28:26] | You do everything in your power to tell the authorities… | 尽可能的去告诉有关单位 |
[28:29] | that if they take emily out of this hospital, | 如果让艾蜜莉离开医院 |
[28:32] | They are going to hasten her illness, | 会使她的病情加重 |
[28:34] | And I will make it known that all of you are responsible. | 我会告诉大家 你们负有责任 |
[28:41] | What do you want me to tell them you’re doing for her ? | 你希望我告诉他们 你为她做了什么 |
[28:46] | I don’t know yet, | 我现在还不知道 |
[28:49] | But I will. | 我会帮上忙的 |
[28:59] | Christina sherman… | 克莉丝丁·雪曼 |
[29:01] | delivered a healthy baby girl september 25, 1994. | 94年9月25日 生下了健康的女婴 |
[29:06] | Gretchen miller. | 葛莉琪·米勒 |
[29:12] | Delivered a baby boy march 18, 1996. | 96年3月18日 生下了健康的男婴 |
[29:15] | Evelyn burmeister. | 伊弗琳·伯米斯 |
[29:17] | Evelyn burmeister. | 伊弗琳·伯米斯 |
[29:21] | Delivered a baby boy… | 生下了健康的男婴 |
[29:24] | june 21, 1994. | 94年6月21日 |
[29:27] | That makes eight for eight. | 8次都是一样的结果 |
[29:28] | Are you in adoption services, mulder ? | 穆德 你在领养中心吗 |
[29:30] | No, I’m at the maternity ward. | 不 我在产房 |
[29:32] | Any fetching young mothers in there ? | 那里有年轻的孕妇吗 |
[29:35] | You might have a shot here, frohike. | 也许有适合你的对象 |
[29:36] | You know anything about pharmaceuticals ? | 你对药学有任何了解吗 |
[29:38] | Medicinal or, uh, recreational ? | 医学的还是娱乐的 |
[29:42] | There’s two prescriptions on their | 这些女性都被 |
[29:44] | med charts that all these women have in common. | 开过两种药 |
[29:46] | Abbreviated– Pmz 200 and durtab. | 英文的缩写是PMZ |
[29:49] | Estrogen and progesterone. Hormones. | -雌激素和荷尔蒙 -都是荷尔蒙 |
[29:52] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 没道理啊 |
[29:54] | Pregnant women have those hormones in abundance. | 孕妇有相当多这些荷尔蒙 |
[29:57] | You wouldn’t give those to pregnant women. You would these. | 不需要给孕妇这些 你需要 |
[30:02] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[30:04] | There’s a doctor that comes to visit you, a dr. Calderon. | 是不是有一位卡德朗医生来看你 |
[30:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:11] | Do you know where he is ? | 你知道他在哪儿吗 |
[30:12] | Actually, I’m looking for him. | 我在找他 |
[30:14] | He’s supposed to be here. | 他应该要来这里的 |
[30:16] | I was going to start my beauty sleep. | 我要开始我的美容觉了 |
[30:20] | Your beauty sleep. What is that ? | 美容觉 是什么 |
[30:22] | He said it’s taken years off my appearance. | 他说这使我年轻好多岁 |
[30:56] | You okay in there, emily ? Good. | 你没事吧 艾蜜莉 好的 |
[31:01] | I’m gonna be right here the whole time, okay ? | 我会一直在这里陪你 |
[31:06] | We’re gonna put extra air in there, | 我们现在要多加一点空气 |
[31:07] | so let me know if your ears start to hurt. | 如果耳朵痛要告诉我 |
[31:33] | You okay, sweetie ? | 亲爱的 你没事吧 |
[31:37] | Turn it off. | 赶快关掉 |
[31:46] | – Turn it off now ! – I’m doing it, ma’am. | 现在就关掉 我正在做 |
[31:49] | It’s okay, sweetie. Settle down. | 没关系 亲爱的 |
[31:51] | We’re gonna get you out of there as fast as we can, okay ? | 我们尽快的让你出来 |
[34:45] | Flinch and you’re dead. | 动一下你就死定了 |
[34:49] | Hands where I can see ’em. | 把手举起来 |
[34:53] | What have you got there ? Just give it to me slowly. | 那是什么 慢慢交给我 |
[35:01] | Up against the wall. | 靠墙站好 |
[35:04] | Spread your legs. Who are you ? | -腿张开 -你是谁 |
[35:06] | Detective kresge, san diego p.D. | 圣地亚哥警局的克瑞基警探 |
[35:08] | Detective kresge, I’m special agent mulder with the f.B.I. | 克瑞基警探 我是调查局的穆德探员 |
[35:14] | Take that gun off me and put it on that man. | 枪不要指着我 指着那个人 |
[35:20] | Stop right there. | 不要动 |
[35:23] | Run. Get out of here. | 赶快离开这里 |
[35:30] | Don’t use your gun. Get out of here ! | 不要开枪 赶快走 |
[35:33] | I said stop right there. | 我说了不准动 |
[35:48] | – Kresge ! – I said stop right there. | -克瑞基 -我说了别动 |
[35:51] | Don’t fire, kresge ! | 不要开枪 |
[36:10] | I’m an f.B.I. Agent. I have an emergency situation. | 我是调查局探员. 这是紧急情况 |
[36:13] | I need an ambulance and backup. | 我需要救护车与支援 |
[36:23] | I don’t know where I am. Mulder. | 我不知道我在哪里 |
[36:25] | I got him inside. You have your weapon ? | -穆德 逮到他了-你的武器呢 |
[36:27] | He’s in there on the floor. I got his hands cuffed. | 他躺在地上 我铐上了手铐 |
[36:29] | I got backup coming. They need a location though. | 前来支援的人必须知道地址 |
[36:31] | I’ll take care of it. Just watch the guy. | 我来处理 你看好他 |
[36:36] | Detective kresge is going to radio in the location. | 克瑞基探员会告诉你们地址 |
[37:05] | She’s gone into a coma. | 她开始昏迷了 |
[37:12] | I’m okay, mulder. | 我没事 穆德 |
[37:15] | It’s what’s meant to be. | 结果就是如此 |
[37:19] | But if you could treat her– I wouldn’t. | -如果你可以治好她呢 -我不会 |
[37:23] | I wouldn’t do it to her. | 我也不会如此对待她 |
[37:29] | Are you sure ? | 你确定吗 |
[37:31] | Mulder, whoever brought this child into this world… | 不管是谁让这孩子生下来 |
[37:37] | didn’t intend to love her. | 都不打算去爱她 |
[37:40] | I think she was– | 她出生 |
[37:42] | She was born to serve an agenda. | 是有目的的 |
[37:48] | I have a chance to stop that. | 我有机会可以去阻止 |
[37:55] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[38:00] | This child was not meant to be. | 这个孩子是不应该生下来的 |
[38:10] | I’ll stay with you. | 我会陪着你 |
[38:14] | I think I’d like to be alone. | 我想要独处 |
[40:07] | Are you ready ? | 准备好了吗 |
[40:11] | I think I’ll get a ride back with mulder. | 我搭穆德的车回去好了 |
[40:42] | Bye-Bye, matthew. | 再见 马修 |
[40:50] | We’ll see you at home, okay ? | 我们家里见 |
[41:51] | Who are the men who would | 那些创造出生命 |
[41:53] | create a life whose only hope is to die ? | 却希望她死的是什么人 |
[41:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:02] | But that you found her… | 但你找到了她 |
[42:06] | and you had a chance to love her– | 有机会去爱她 |
[42:09] | Maybe she was meant for that too. | 也许这就是她希望的 |
[42:13] | She found me. | 是她找到我的 |
[42:15] | So you could save her. | 让你能够救她 |
[42:24] | How’s detective kresge ? | 克瑞基警探如何 |
[42:26] | He’s doing better. He’s out of the I.C.U. | 好多了 离开加护病房 |
[42:28] | And the men who did this to him ? | 伤害他的人呢 |
[42:31] | They already cleaned up the nursing home. | 那个养老院已经结业了 |
[42:34] | All the women are being placed in new homes. | 那些妇人都被迁走了 |
[42:37] | There’s no evidence that | 那间公司的人 |
[42:38] | anyone else at the prangen corporation… | 都不知道 |
[42:40] | knew of calderon’s work. | 卡德朗的研究 |
[42:48] | There is evidence of what they did. | 他们所做的事情没有留下证据 |