时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Excuse me. You want that warmed up ? | 对不起 要加热吗 |
[00:23] | No, but I’ll buy another one if you leave me alone. | 只要你不来烦我 我就再买一杯 |
[00:34] | We’ll see about that. | 我们等着瞧 |
[00:39] | Eight ball. | 八号球 |
[00:53] | Yeah. Hello, jackson. | 谁杰克森 你好 |
[00:57] | How’d you get this number ? | 你怎么会有这个号码 |
[00:59] | What do you care ? | 关你什么事 |
[01:00] | Your partner, kenny slater, | 你的伙伴人肯尼·斯莱特 |
[01:02] | he took your money, didn’t he ? | 是不是偷了你的钱 |
[01:04] | I want to help you, jackson. | 我想帮助你 杰克森 |
[01:06] | Help me what ? | 帮我什么 |
[01:06] | Slater’s in the metro diner. | 斯莱特正在阿灵顿十四街的 |
[01:08] | Fourteenth and arlington. | 一个小餐厅里 |
[01:12] | He’s in florida by now, man. Jamaica or cuba. | 他在佛罗里达 牙买加 古巴 |
[01:14] | No, he’s here, in the metro diner. | 不 他就在阿灵顿十四街的 |
[01:17] | Fourteenth and arlington. | 一间小餐厅里 |
[01:27] | Fourteenth and arlington. | 阿灵顿十四街 |
[01:30] | It’s kenny. The fool’s come back. | 是肯尼 这个混蛋回来了 |
[01:41] | the men who took your | 星期五晚上 |
[01:42] | product friday night are in the metro diner. | 拿了你东西的人就在小餐厅里 |
[01:45] | Fourteenth and arlington. | 阿灵顿十四街 |
[01:54] | Spanish jack is in the metro diner. Fourteenth and arlington. | 西班牙杰克在 阿灵顿14街的小餐厅 |
[01:59] | I understand you wish to speak with him. | 我知道你要找他 |
[02:01] | Fourteenth and arlington. | 阿灵顿14街 |
[02:09] | Boyce. Pico salazar’s in the metro diner. | 我是波斯 皮克·沙拉斯在小餐厅 |
[02:13] | Salazar ? Who is this ? Fourteenth and arlington. | 沙拉斯 是谁 在阿灵顿14街 |
[02:30] | Sharper than a serpent’s tooth… | 比毒蛇的尖牙还利 |
[02:32] | to have a thankless child. | 孩子不知道感激 |
[03:49] | Now you know what’s coming, | 现在知道会发生什么了 |
[03:51] | And there’s nothing you can do. | 你一点办法都没有 |
[04:23] | You won’t feel a thing. | 你不会有感觉的 |
[04:33] | U.S. Marshals ! On the floor ! | 警察 趴下 现在 |
[04:35] | No ! Down ! Down ! | 不要 快爬下… |
[04:40] | No ! | 不要 |
[05:48] | Charles figgis, | 查尔斯·费格斯 |
[05:49] | ten-Year veteran of the u.S. Marshal’s service. | 十年警龄的法警 |
[05:52] | Multiple gunshot wounds. | 身中数枪 |
[05:53] | High-Speed teflon rounds. | 都是高速的反装甲子弹 |
[05:55] | His partner, gerald boyce, was d.O.A. At mercy general. | 他的搭档是缉毒局的波斯 |
[05:58] | Tried to catch a nine-Millimeter slug in his teeth. | 嘴里有九毫米的子弹 |
[06:00] | Looks like they crashed the wrong party. | 他们好像进错了地方 |
[06:03] | Figgis and boyce had radioed in | 菲格斯和波斯曾经用无线电报告 |
[06:04] | that they were coming to apprehend Pico salazar. | 他们是来逮捕皮克·沙拉斯的 |
[06:07] | Pico salazar ? | 皮克·沙拉斯 |
[06:09] | The colombia cartel’s banking liaison. | 哥伦比亚贩毒集团的财务负责人 |
[06:11] | Salazar escaped from federal custody three months ago. | 沙拉斯三个前越狱 |
[06:13] | Boyce and figgis were on | 菲格斯和波斯是 |
[06:14] | the offender transport squad that lost them. | 让他逃脱的押运小队成员 |
[06:17] | They took his escape personally. | 他的越狱让他们蒙羞 |
[06:19] | A phone tip told them | 有人用电话通知他们 |
[06:20] | that salazar was going to be here tonight. | 沙拉斯今晚在这里 |
[06:22] | A foreign national with his kind of connections ? | 有这种毒品关系网的外国人 |
[06:25] | What would he be doing here, let alone in the country ? | 为什么跑来这里 为什么不呆在国内 |
[06:28] | I don’t think he is, or was. | 我想他已经不是或者曾经是这样的角色 |
[06:31] | But there were a lot of | 不过这里有很多 |
[06:32] | very photogenic gentlemen who were. | 很眼熟的人 |
[06:38] | mulder, these are street-Level coke dealers. | 穆德 这些只是一些小毒贩 |
[06:40] | Minor wholesalers at most. Yeah. | 顶多是小批发商 对 |
[06:42] | Not the type you’d expect to associate with a cartel boss. | 与贩毒集团没有关连的人 |
[06:45] | What would they be doing here ? | 怎么会跑来这里 |
[06:47] | Maybe it was for the pie. | 也许来分一杯羹 |
[06:50] | 45 in the morning. | 现在出清晨2:45 |
[06:52] | You mind telling me | 你能告诉我 |
[06:53] | what it is we’re supposed to be looking for ? | 我们到底要找什么 |
[06:59] | Donald gelman. Who ? | 唐纳·吉曼 谁 |
[07:01] | Donald gelman, silicon valley software pioneer. | 唐纳·吉曼是硅谷的软件先锋 |
[07:04] | He’s been missing since 1979. | 97年后就失踪了 |
[07:05] | And you recognize him ? | 你认得出他来吗 |
[07:07] | He invented the internet. | 是他发明网络的 |
[07:09] | He didn’t quite invent it, | 也不算是他发明的 |
[07:10] | but he’s a silicon valley folk hero. | 但他是硅谷的英雄 |
[07:12] | He was writing internet | 有网络之前 |
[07:13] | software even before there was an internet. | 他就开始写网络软件了 |
[07:15] | Why have I never heard of him ? | 我怎么没有听说过他 |
[07:16] | On the eve of the deal… | 他即将成为 |
[07:17] | that was gonna set him up as another bill gates, | 比尔盖茨第二的前一天晚上 |
[07:19] | He went hiking and said he’d think about it; | 他去健行 还说他会考虑的 |
[07:22] | never came back. | 他再也没有回来了 |
[07:22] | I still don’t see the connection. | 我看不出这有什么关连 |
[07:27] | Maybe that’s the point. | 也许这就是重点 |
[07:37] | Folks, I’m gonna have to ask you to stay back, please. | 请大家退后 |
[07:40] | So, why was gelman in there ? | 吉曼为什么会在这里 |
[07:42] | I think someone obviously wanted him dead. | 一定有人要他死 |
[07:44] | You think this was a hit on him ? | 你认为他是目标吗 |
[07:47] | Eight unconnected dealers | 8个不相干的毒贩 |
[07:48] | all in the same place at the same time ? | 同时来到这里 |
[07:49] | All tipped off by phone, looking for somebody ? | 都是接到电话来这里找人 |
[07:52] | Last call goes to the marshals. | 最后打电话通知警察 |
[07:53] | They arrive; the place explodes. | 他们来了 爆发枪战 |
[07:55] | Gelman dies in the cross fire. | 吉曼死于乱枪之中 |
[07:57] | It’s genius. | 太棒了 |
[07:57] | Mulder, did you take a look at him back there ? | 穆德 你看见他了吗 |
[07:59] | A man who was dying. | 他快死了 |
[08:00] | His body was a bag of bones. | 简直是皮包骨头 |
[08:02] | When you talk about gelman, | 对付吉曼这种人 |
[08:03] | you want to kill the brain, not the body. | 要杀死头脑而不是身体 |
[08:18] | Mulder, that’s evidence. | 穆德 这是证据 |
[08:20] | Gee, I hope so. | 我希望是… |
[08:56] | Jobs and wozniak at apple, | 苹果的乔布斯和沃兹尼亚克 |
[08:58] | Gates and allen writing basic, | 微软的盖茨和艾伦 |
[09:00] | The homebrew computer club’s first meetings | 这是家酿计算机俱乐部的第一次聚会 |
[09:02] | Gelman was there. | 吉曼也在场 |
[09:03] | Now they’re power brokers and billionaires. | 现在他们都成了政治掮客和亿万富翁 |
[09:05] | Back then, they were just… | 那时候 |
[09:07] | inspired nerds. All except gelman. | 还是个书呆子除了吉曼以外 |
[09:10] | Gelman was a part of the group but not one of them. | 吉曼不是他们中的一份子 |
[09:12] | At 28, he was the old man. | 他28岁 他是前辈 |
[09:14] | Some say the brightest of all. | 有人认为他是最聪明的 |
[09:16] | He wrote the earliest viruses. | 他写了些最早的病毒 |
[09:17] | And found himself under investigation by the n.S.A. | 他受到国安局的调查 |
[09:20] | Is that why he disappeared ? Gelman ? | 这是他失踪的理由吗吉曼吗 |
[09:22] | Gelman was a visionary, not a capitalist. | 不 吉曼有远见 不是个资本家 |
[09:24] | A subversive. | 他不打算造反 |
[09:25] | This is a “One-Of.” | 这是”之一” |
[09:28] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从来没有见过这个 |
[09:30] | Gelman built this ? | 这是吉曼造的吗 |
[09:32] | That may be what got him killed. | 也许就是这个让他送命的 |
[09:37] | Heavy casualty. A brother goes down. | 重大损失 有兄弟丢掉了性命 |
[09:40] | I found this in his cd-Rom drive. | 这是在光驱里找到的 |
[09:43] | What is it ? | 是什么 |
[09:44] | “Twilight time.” | “黎明时刻” |
[09:53] | We’re up against 64-Bit encryption, | 这是64位元的密码 |
[09:56] | A password that’s a random sequence of 12 symbols. | 这个密码是12个字母的任意组合 |
[10:01] | Gelman’s got this baby sealed tight. | 吉曼的保护装置真棒 |
[10:03] | this cd has some kind of enhanced background data. | 这个光碟里有某种加强背景数据 |
[10:06] | Lots of code. | 有相当多的密码 |
[10:07] | Maybe a program he designed. | 也许是他设计的方程式 |
[10:10] | What for ? | 为了什么 |
[10:12] | Anyone think to check his e-Mail ? | 查过他的电子邮件吗 |
[10:27] | “David missing. Fear the worst. | 大卫不见了 事态很糟 |
[10:29] | The hunted has become the hunter.” | 猎物成为猎人 |
[10:32] | “Invisigoth” ? | 这个字是什么意思 |
[10:33] | Could be an address. | 也许是个地址 |
[10:34] | Seven digits. | 7位数 |
[10:38] | An alphanumeric string of four. | 连续四个字母数字 |
[10:40] | That’s standard I.D. A shipping container. | 这是货柜的标准编号 |
[10:52] | There must be a thousand containers here. | 这里一定有上千个货柜 |
[10:54] | And in no particular order. | 没有特别的顺序 |
[10:57] | Frohike says this place | 佛利克说这个地方 |
[10:59] | is really proud of its accurate tracking. | 棒的就是有条有理 |
[11:02] | If not in their computer security. | 但愿他们的电脑安全系统别这样 |
[11:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:07] | Should be straight ahead. | 应该就在正前方 |
[11:09] | Three rows and to the right. | 右方的第三排 |
[11:43] | Sounds like somebody’s home. | 好像有人在家 |
[11:47] | F.B.I. ! | 调查局 |
[11:50] | Mulder ? -I’m all right. Go. Enter. | 穆德 我没事 快捉住她 |
[11:57] | Stop ! F.B.I. ! | 调查局 站住 |
[12:10] | F.B.I. ! Stop or I’ll shoot ! | 调查局 再跑我就开枪了 |
[12:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:37] | Home sweet home. | 甜蜜的家 |
[12:43] | Are you invisigoth ? | 你是表演者吗 |
[12:45] | How did you find me ? | 你们怎么找到我的 |
[12:47] | Donald gelman’s mailbox. You left a return address. | 你在吉曼的邮件上留了话 |
[12:49] | You know where donald is ? | 你知道唐纳在哪吗 |
[12:51] | Let us ask the questions. | 还是让我们问问题好了 |
[12:52] | Why don’t you bite me ? Hey. | 你怎么不咬我啊 嗨 |
[12:54] | Like, what you’re doing here and what all this stuff is. | 你在这里干什么 这些是什么 |
[12:56] | Why would I tell you, | 就算你能够了解 |
[12:57] | even if you could understand ? | 我为什么要告诉你 |
[12:58] | You just committed felony assault on a federal agent, | 你袭击联邦探员 |
[13:00] | followed by resisting arrest. | 后来又拒捕 |
[13:02] | Arrest for what ? | 你们凭什么逮捕我 |
[13:03] | Unless you got a warrant, | 你们没有逮捕证 |
[13:04] | you just busted in here… | 你们冲进来 |
[13:05] | and seriously violated a buttload of | 严重侵犯了 |
[13:07] | my constitutional rights. | 我的权利 |
[13:08] | We had just cause to come in. – | 我们来这里是有理由的 |
[13:15] | Now we’ve got just cause to get out. | 我们现在有理由快跑 |
[13:19] | What is that ? | 那是什么 |
[13:20] | A surveillance | 这是负责 |
[13:21] | module that monitors computing processes. | 监控电脑运行的监视器 |
[13:25] | It’s locking on. What is ? | 已经锁定了 什么 |
[13:27] | A d.O.D. Satellite. | 国防部的人造卫星 |
[13:29] | Warp upgrade orbital weapons platform. | 地球轨道上的武器发射台 |
[13:30] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们必须赶快离开 |
[13:32] | A weapons platform ? | 武器发射台 |
[13:34] | Scully ? | 史考莉 |
[13:35] | That thing has optical | 这是东西 |
[13:36] | systems that can read headlines on a newspaper. | 能读到地上的报纸头条 |
[13:39] | Scully-It’s targeting us ! | 史考莉 它正在锁定我们 |
[13:42] | the department of defense wants to kill you ? | 你的意思是国防部要杀你 |
[13:44] | No, it’s controlling their satellite. | 不 人造卫星被控制了 |
[13:45] | You’re out of your mind. | 你疯了 |
[13:46] | Scully, we gotta get out of here right now. | 史考莉 我们现在就得走 |
[13:49] | mulder, this is absurd ! | 穆德 太夸张了 |
[13:53] | It’s locked. Give me the keys. Mulder ! | 上锁了 给我钥匙 穆德 |
[13:56] | We’re all gonna die ! Give me the keys ! | 我们要死了 给我钥匙 |
[14:00] | -Come on ! | 快点 |
[14:05] | Get in the car, scully. | 快上车 史考莉 |
[14:57] | No more screwing around. | 不是开玩笑 |
[15:00] | We need a name. Your real name. | 说出你的本名 |
[15:02] | Invisigoth. You want my address ? | 我是表演者 要不要我的住址 |
[15:04] | It’s t-O-A-S-T. | 是TOAST |
[15:08] | When you said “It” Was targeting us back there, | 你刚刚说我们被锁定 |
[15:10] | you meant an artificial intelligence. | 你是说人工智能吗 |
[15:12] | Donald gelman was trying to create ascension a.I., | 吉曼想要创造的就是这个 |
[15:15] | A program with its own consciousness. | 一个有智能的程序 |
[15:19] | He succeeded, didn’t he ? | 他是不是成功了 |
[15:21] | Donald wrote an interlocking sequence of viruses 15 years ago. | 唐纳15年前写了 一连串有关的病毒 |
[15:25] | It got loose on the net. | 结果就跑到网络上了 |
[15:26] | What do you mean, “Got loose” ? | 这是什么意思 |
[15:28] | He let it loose | 是他放上去的 |
[15:29] | so it could evolve in its natural environment. | 让它能够自然进化 |
[15:31] | Urschleimin silicon. | 在最自然的环境中 |
[15:33] | -Urschleimin silicon ? | 在最自然的环境中 |
[15:35] | The primordial slime. | 原始的粘液 |
[15:36] | The ooze out of which all life evolved. | 也就是一切生命的元素 |
[15:39] | Except this time, it’s artificial slime, artificial life. | 只不过这是人工的人造生命体 |
[15:42] | One man alone achieving the | 只有一个人比得上 |
[15:44] | equivalent of Copernicus, Magellan and Darwin. | 哥白尼 麦哲伦 达尔文 |
[15:47] | What was your role in all this ? | 你负责什么 |
[15:48] | Were you the bass player ? | 是弹贝斯的吗 |
[15:50] | Autometa theory, M.I.T, ’95. | 95年在麻省理工学院毕业 |
[15:53] | Postdoc, the santa fe institute. | 圣塔菲的博士后 |
[15:55] | Headhunted to kobayashi my junior year. | 第三年就被小林企业看上 |
[15:57] | Then donald showed up in tokyo | 我在东京见到了唐纳 |
[15:59] | and made me a better offer. | 他提供了一份优厚的待遇 |
[16:00] | A better offer to do what ? | 找你做什么 |
[16:01] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会明白的 |
[16:19] | You believe this load of crap ? | 你相信这些鬼话吗 |
[16:22] | You saw what happened back there, | 你也看到刚刚发生的事 |
[16:24] | scully. You saw that container blow. | 史卡利 货柜爆炸了 |
[16:27] | She could’ve rigged an explosive charge. | 也许是她装的炸药 |
[16:29] | There are no weapons platforms. | 根本没有武器发射台 |
[16:30] | There is no such department of defense satellite. | 没有国防部的人造卫星 |
[16:32] | What about star wars ? Brilliant pebbles ? | 不存在星战大战和智能卵石吗 |
[16:34] | They were never built ! | 这些根本没有造出来. |
[16:36] | We don’t even have that kind of technology. | 我们根本没有这种科技 |
[16:38] | Even if an artificial intelligence | 如果人工智能 |
[16:40] | was targeting us with an armed satellite, | 让卫星瞄准我们 |
[16:42] | Why isn’t it doing it now ? | 现在为什么没有这样做 |
[16:44] | Because it doesn’t know where we are. | 因为它不知道我们在哪里 |
[16:46] | If I so much as made a phone call right now, | 只要我现在打电话 |
[16:48] | it would nuke us where we’re standing. | 就会马上遭到攻击的 |
[16:50] | How ? | 怎样 |
[16:50] | It recognizes my voice, monitors all communication. | 它能分辨我的声音 监视我的一切行动 |
[16:53] | I haven’t used a phone in over a month. | 我一个多月没有用电话了 |
[16:57] | Then how did it know to target the container ? | 那它怎么会瞄准货柜 |
[16:59] | All I can think is some idiot got on donald’s computer… | 我想一定有某个白痴 用了唐纳的电脑 |
[17:01] | and tried to contact me over the net. | 想用网络的来联络我 |
[17:03] | Only Donald knew where I was. And David. | 只有唐纳和大卫知道我在哪里 |
[17:05] | Who’s David ? David Markham. | 谁是大卫 大卫·马汗 |
[17:08] | He was hardware. Donald and I were software. | 是负责硬件的 我和唐纳负责软件 |
[17:10] | We’d been caring for the A.I. Weaning it. | 我们一直在培养人工智能 |
[17:13] | Then donald warned us the | 可是唐纳警告我们 |
[17:14] | system started to display more than consciousness. | 系统不只是显示出知觉 |
[17:16] | It started to display intention, | 现在开始有了意图 |
[17:18] | but before we could stop it, it was gone. | 可是我们能够消灭之前 就不见了 |
[17:20] | Where ? I don’t know. | 去哪了 我不知道 |
[17:22] | One day david was on the system, | 有一天唐纳在系统上 |
[17:24] | and it wouldn’t come when we called it. | 我们叫也不出来 |
[17:25] | We knew it was out there | 我们知道它在网络上 |
[17:26] | somewhere on the global net, | 的某个地方 |
[17:28] | but it wouldn’t answer. | 可是不愿意回答 |
[17:29] | -And donald was just getting sicker. | 唐纳病变得越来越严重 |
[17:31] | And you can’t find it ? | 你们找不到吗 |
[17:32] | Well, it’s not a program anymore. | 现在已经不是方程式了 |
[17:34] | It’s wildlife loose on the net. | 这是网络上的野生动物 |
[17:35] | And either we kill it– | 我们必须要杀了它 |
[17:40] | Where’s donald ? | 唐纳在哪 |
[17:41] | Donald gelman is dead. | 他在小餐厅被杀了 |
[17:43] | He was killed in a cafe in what looks like a hit. | 看起来是暗杀 |
[17:49] | That’s the A.I. Protecting itself. | 那是人工智能保护自己 |
[17:54] | It’ll find david and me. | 他会找到大卫和我 |
[17:56] | It’s only a matter of time. | 这是迟早的问题 |
[17:59] | Donald was writing a concatenation of viruses… | 唐纳正在设计可以 |
[18:02] | designed to find and immobilize the rogue system. | 瘫痪系统的病毒 |
[18:06] | The file name was “Kill switch.” | 文件名是”猎杀开关” |
[18:08] | Without it, nobody can catch it. | 没有它 没有人能逮到它 |
[18:10] | We have Donald’s computer. | 唐纳的电脑在我们手上 |
[18:11] | No, he’d never leave it on the hard drive. | 他不会留在硬盘上的 |
[18:13] | Well, we have this. “Twilight time.” | 我们也有这个 黎明时刻 |
[18:16] | That’s it. That’s the kill switch. | 那就是猎杀开关 |
[18:26] | It can’t be. It is. | 不可能 是你 |
[18:28] | Esther nairn. You programmed | 艾丝特·内恩 就是你 |
[18:29] | the autonomous bots in ninjitsu princess, | 写出第一个忍术公主的 |
[18:32] | The most gnarliest piece of entertainment software ever. | 最棒的游戏软件 |
[18:34] | Are these the brain donors that nearly got us incinerated ? | 是不是这些天才差点让我们被杀 |
[18:36] | don’t let their looks fool you. | 不要被他们长相骗了 |
[18:39] | Your name is Esther Nairn ? | 你的名字是艾丝特·内恩 |
[18:45] | She is so hot. | 她太正点了 |
[18:46] | You gonna take off these cuffs, | 可不可以帮我打开手铐 |
[18:48] | Or do I have to do this with my tongue ? | 还是要我用舌头做 |
[18:51] | You don’t want to take a vote. | 你不会希望大家投票吧 |
[19:03] | Give me the kill switch. | 给我猎杀开关 |
[19:06] | aren’t you worried it’s gonna track you, Esther ? | 你不担心会被追踪到吗 |
[19:08] | Hunt you down with another particle beam ? | 又被雷射光攻击 |
[19:11] | Not unless somebody else | 只要没有 |
[19:12] | makes another boneheaded internet connection. | 混蛋上网就不会 |
[19:20] | What is this ? | 这是什么 |
[19:21] | It’s the sharp end of a stick. | 这就是棍子的尖端 |
[19:23] | Donald probably tried to feed this sector in over the net, | 唐纳可能想要把这个放上网络 |
[19:25] | But it took too long, | 可是花了太久时间 |
[19:26] | so the system was able to take countermeasures. | 因此系统开始反击 |
[19:28] | Why didn’t it just zap him too ? | 为什么不直接打击他 |
[19:31] | Its creator ? | 他是发明者 |
[19:31] | No, it needed to impress Donald. | 它想要使唐纳佩服 |
[19:33] | Particle beam would have been overkill. | 雷射光太杀伤力太厉害 |
[19:35] | Unlike a dozen crack dealers. | 不像一群毒贩那么厉害 |
[19:36] | No. You see, that’s its sense of humor. | 这是它的幽默感 |
[19:41] | All right, but if you load the kill switch, | 如果你启动猎杀开关 |
[19:43] | What’s to stop it from playing another funny joke on us ? | 它为什么不会开我们的玩笑 |
[19:45] | Obviously, we can’t inject kill switch over the net. | 我们当然不能把猎杀开关上传到网上 |
[19:48] | There’s only one way now. | 我们现在只有一个方法 |
[19:50] | We have to find its home node | 找到它的主节点 |
[19:51] | and feed it the poisoned apple. | 直接给它吃毒苹果 |
[19:52] | Physically ? | 当面吗 |
[19:53] | Right into its eager little cd drive. | 直接放入光驱 |
[19:55] | It knew it couldn’t hide over the net forever– | 它知道它不能一直躲在网络上 |
[19:59] | Not until it learned to completely disguise itself. | 因为它知道不能伪装下去 |
[20:01] | It requires a physical nexus of hardware, | 它是需要一些硬件的物理连接 |
[20:03] | so somewhere, it’s built itself a safe house. | 它为自己建造了避难所 |
[20:05] | -David went looking for it. | 大卫跑去找了 |
[20:06] | Did he find it ? | 找到了吗 |
[20:07] | There’s no way to know. | 不可能知道 |
[20:08] | Why don’t you just call him ? | 为什么不打电话给他 |
[20:11] | Oh, right. Death from above. | 对了 会被雷射光劈死的 |
[20:16] | It would need bandwidth. | 需要频宽 |
[20:18] | It’s a pig for bandwidth. | 速度要很快 |
[20:20] | It’d need a t3 at least. T3 ? | 至少需要T3 T3 |
[20:22] | A hard line. Forty-Five megs a second. | 就是一条硬线 一秒四十五兆 |
[20:25] | Major research labs | 这是大试验室 |
[20:26] | and internet service providers use ’em. | 网络公司使用的 |
[20:28] | But the government keeps | 政府害怕被破坏 |
[20:29] | those records secret for fear of sabotage. | 保护这些机密 |
[20:32] | Gee. You guys know anyone that works for the government ? | 你们认识 替政府工作的人吗 |
[21:56] | Buenas dias, muchacha. | 早上好 小姐 |
[22:15] | Scully ? Yep. | 是史考莉是的 |
[22:17] | I found something down in fairfax county– | 我在菲尔法郡有了发现 |
[22:20] | A derelict chicken farm with a t3 connection… | 这个被废弃的养鸡场 有一个T3连接器 |
[22:23] | paid for by elaf industries, palo alto, | 付钱的是帕洛阿尔托的艾拉法实业 |
[22:25] | Which there’s no other record anywhere. | 可是到处都没有记录 |
[22:28] | Dandy. Where are you ? | 太好了你在哪 |
[22:30] | Sounds like you’re driving. You are correct, sir. | 听起来车上是的 长官 |
[22:34] | You have Esther with you ? | 艾丝特和你在一起吗 |
[22:36] | In a manner of speaking. Left up here. | 也算是 这里左转 |
[22:39] | Give me that. where are you going ? | 给我 你要去哪里 |
[22:41] | to find david. | 去找大卫 |
[22:44] | Where ? | 哪 |
[22:48] | Scully ? | 史考莉 |
[22:51] | Scully ? | 史考莉 |
[24:33] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[24:35] | Put me out of my misery. | 你杀了我吧 |
[24:39] | Take it ! | 拿去 |
[25:01] | f.B.I. I’m a federal agent. | 调查局探员 |
[25:43] | I lied to you. I wasn’t working with Donald. | 我骗了你 我没有和唐纳一起工作过 |
[25:47] | I mean, I was, and then he found out about us. | 本来有 可是他发现了我们的事 |
[25:50] | About you and who ? | 他和谁 |
[25:52] | David. About our plans. | 大卫 我们的计划 |
[25:56] | What plans did he find out ? | 他发现了什么计划 |
[25:58] | Uploading. | 上传 |
[26:01] | Transfer of memory, | 我们想把记忆 |
[26:03] | Of consciousness, | 和意识上传 |
[26:05] | To the distributed system maintained by the A.I. | 给人工智能所维持系统 |
[26:10] | Imagine being mingled so completely with another… | 想想看 这样的结合 |
[26:14] | you no longer need your physical self. | 不需要真正的肉体 |
[26:17] | You’re one. | 你们是一体的 |
[26:19] | So you were going to-Enter the A.I. | 你们本来要…进入人工智能体 |
[26:21] | Give up our inefficient bodies… | 放弃自己无效率的肉体 |
[26:24] | so that our consciousness can live together forever. | 让自己的意识永存 |
[26:30] | But donald Gelman forbade it. | 这所吉曼禁止的 |
[26:32] | He was afraid of his creation. | 他怕自己创造出来的 |
[26:34] | He was afraid of what would happen if | 他怕其他人跟我们 |
[26:36] | other people followed us. | 一起做会引起的后果 |
[26:42] | I loved him so much. | 我那么的爱他 |
[26:47] | Well, maybe he wasn’t here when this happened. | 也许他当时不在场呢 |
[26:51] | Maybe he’s somewhere else. | 也许他在其他的地方 |
[28:13] | David Markham. | 大卫·马汉 |
[28:37] | what’s going on ? | 怎么啦 |
[28:41] | Injuries to upper extremities. | 你差点被烧焦了 |
[28:42] | We got ourselves a real crispy critter here. | 这里一个严重烧伤的病人 |
[28:44] | Alert the burn unit. | 通知好烧伤组 |
[28:45] | Tell them to scramble the surgical team. | 手术人员准备好 |
[28:49] | -Unit 23. Request burn unit. | 23组呼叫烧伤小组 |
[28:50] | He’s comin’ up on us. | 我们就到 |
[28:51] | Surgical team, stat ! What’s that smell ? | 手术组 这是什么味道 |
[28:58] | Easy. Come on. Just-Just relax. | 你放松点 我的天 |
[29:05] | one-Twenty. B.P., 130 over 80. | 血压是130/80. |
[29:10] | Right joint on contact side along path occurred at exit point. | 看起来是手腕关节 |
[29:14] | Looks like the charge grounded through both arms. | 触电的双臂都被严重的烧伤 |
[29:17] | Got a lot of work to do. Is it bad ? | 我们得干很多活 很严重吗 |
[29:19] | You’re in good hands. | 我们会帮助你的 |
[29:22] | My arms hurt. | 我的手好痛 |
[29:23] | That’s a good sign. | 这是好的预兆 |
[29:45] | Call-Call my doctor. | 赶快通知我的医生 |
[29:48] | You have to call my doctor. Call Dr. Scully. | 联系史考莉医生 |
[29:52] | Please call Dr. Scully. | 请联系史考莉医生 |
[29:55] | Call her. | 联系她 |
[29:57] | No. No ! No, what are you doing ? | 不 不 你们在干什么 |
[30:02] | Prep the patient. | 手术准备 |
[30:09] | No. | 不要… |
[30:12] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不要… |
[30:30] | I can’t get through to Mulder. | 我无法联络上穆德 |
[30:32] | It’s the A.I. | 是人工智能搞得鬼 |
[30:33] | It’s had time to analyze my voice. | 人工智能有时间去 分析我的声音的 |
[30:35] | It knows I was using your phone. | 它知道我用你的电话 |
[30:38] | It can interfere with my phone ? | 它能干扰我的电话吗 |
[30:41] | Give it enough information, | 给它足够的资讯 |
[30:42] | it’ll sue you for palimony. | 它什么都办得到 |
[30:44] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[30:47] | Mulder said that he found the system… | 穆德说 他找到了系统 |
[30:50] | in an abandoned chicken farm in fairfax county. | 地点是菲尔法郡的养鸡场 |
[30:52] | Then maybe we can cut off the t3 | 也许我们能够却断T3 |
[30:53] | and kill its communication capabilities. | 消灭它的沟通能力 |
[30:55] | You can do that ? | 你能办到这一点吗 |
[30:57] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能够知道 |
[31:21] | I feel sick. | 我觉得很不舒服 |
[31:23] | That’s the anesthetic, agent Mulder. | 那是因为麻醉药 穆德探员 |
[31:25] | You were injured, and they had to operate. | 你受伤了 动了手术 |
[31:29] | I remember wires and, uh– | 我记得电线… |
[31:32] | Yes, you were doing something dangerous. | 你在做危险的事 |
[31:34] | Something very, very foolish. | 做了很愚蠢的事 |
[31:37] | The good news is, they were able to save the right one. | 好在 他们救了你的右手 |
[31:41] | What do you mean ? | 这是什么意思 |
[31:47] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[31:49] | What did you do with my arm ? | 我的手臂怎么啦… |
[31:52] | What did they do with my arm ? | 他们对我干了什么 |
[31:54] | Shh. | 小声 |
[31:56] | Or they’ll come back. | 不然他们会来的 |
[31:58] | Come back for what ? | 回来干什么 |
[31:59] | They’re evil,Fox. But– | 他们是坏人 福克斯 |
[32:02] | They want something from you. | 但他们有求于你 |
[32:04] | What do they want ? | 他们要干什么 |
[32:05] | I don’t know, but if you don’t tell them, | 我不知道 但是你不说 |
[32:07] | I’m afraid they’ll take your other arm. | 就会切断你的另一只手的 |
[32:09] | This is crazy ! Y-You have to help me ! | 疯了 你必须救我 |
[32:13] | You have to get me out of here. Please. | 放我出去 |
[32:15] | Help me. Help me. Please help me. | 你救救我 |
[32:19] | Shh. They’ll hear you. | 他们会听到的 |
[32:37] | something’s wrong. | 出问题了 |
[32:43] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没有做 |
[32:44] | I didn’t even get on the net. | 根本没有上网 |
[32:46] | I think it found us. – | 它应该是找到我们了 |
[32:53] | it’s zeroing in. | 它正在锁定 |
[32:57] | Esther ? | 你确定吗 |
[33:01] | Get away from the tanker truck ! | 快离开油罐车 |
[33:07] | Sir, you need to get out of the truck. Move it ! | 先生 你必须下车 |
[33:11] | It’s gonna explode ! | 快爆炸了 |
[33:21] | Dump it, Esther ! | 快丢掉 爱丝特 |
[33:24] | Get rid of it ! | 快丢掉 |
[33:25] | It’s got the kill switch ! | 它得到了猎杀开关 |
[33:28] | Esther ! Dump it ! | 爱丝特 快丢掉 |
[33:32] | Esther ! | 爱丝特 |
[33:36] | Get rid of it ! | 快丢掉 |
[33:39] | Get rid of it, Esther ! – | 爱丝特 快丢掉 |
[34:03] | Oh, I had this terrible dream. | 我做了一个恶梦 |
[34:07] | And then I had a good dream. | 然后做了一个美梦 |
[34:09] | Those weren’t dreams, Fox. | 那不是做梦 福克斯 |
[34:13] | I believe that’s enough for now. | 这样差不多了 |
[34:17] | You poor thing. | 你好可怜 |
[34:20] | But I warned you. | 可是我警告过你 |
[34:21] | Nurse nancy warned you. | 南西护士警告过你 |
[34:22] | You have to tell them,Fox. You have to. | 你必须告诉他们 福克斯 |
[34:26] | Tell them what ? | 告诉他们什么 |
[34:27] | About the kill switch. | 猎杀开关的事 |
[34:29] | Nobody asked me anything. | 没有人问我 |
[34:31] | You’ve just forgotten, Fox. | 你只是忘了 |
[34:32] | No. I was there. | 没有我当时在场的 |
[34:35] | The doctor asked, | 医生问你 |
[34:36] | and he was very cross when you refused to answer. | 你没有回答 他很生气 |
[34:39] | But he’ll be here in just a few minutes, | 不过他马上就回来了 |
[34:41] | and you can tell him then. | 你可以告诉他 |
[34:43] | I-I-Otherwise– | 要不然… |
[34:46] | Whoops ! There go your legs. | 你的腿也会不见的 |
[34:56] | Freeze ! F.B.I. ! Scully ! | 别动 调查局 史考莉 |
[35:20] | Mulder, they want the kill switch virus. | 穆德 他们要猎杀开关病毒 |
[35:23] | What did you tell them ? | 你对他们说了什么 |
[35:24] | I didn’t tell them anything. | 我什么也没有说 |
[35:25] | I need to know ! Look ! | 我必须知道 你看 |
[35:28] | Do we have it ? | 还在吗 |
[35:31] | Do we have the kill switch ? | 猎杀开关在我们这里吗 |
[35:34] | Of course we do. | 当然 |
[35:54] | Scully. | 史考莉… |
[35:58] | Scully ? | 史考莉… |
[36:02] | Scully, help ! | 史考莉 救命 |
[36:05] | Help ! | 救命… |
[36:08] | Help ! | 救命 |
[36:11] | Scully ! | 史卡利 |
[36:35] | Here, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty. | 小猫 快来… |
[37:07] | Scully. Mulder ? | 史考莉穆德 |
[37:10] | all you all right ? I’m in here. | 穆德 你没事吧 我在里面 |
[37:16] | Scully. | 史卡利 |
[37:25] | Mulder ? | 穆德… |
[37:28] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[37:32] | Mulder, can you hear me ? | 穆德 你听到了吗 |
[37:51] | Mulder ? | 穆德 |
[38:22] | Mulder ? | 穆德 |
[38:33] | Help me out here, Esther. | 爱丝特 帮我一下 |
[38:34] | What’s its next move ? What is it thinking ? | 它的下一步要干什么 它在想什么 |
[38:39] | I don’t know. Who built this ? | 我不知道 这是谁造的 |
[38:44] | It did. | 是它 |
[38:46] | There. | 那里 |
[38:55] | David ! | 大卫 |
[38:58] | Oh, god. | 我的天 |
[39:05] | Mulder ? | 穆德 |
[39:12] | Mulder ? | 穆德 |
[39:16] | Mulder, can you hear me ? | 穆德 你听到了吗 |
[39:19] | Mulder, talk to me. – | 穆德 你说话 |
[39:24] | He wants the kill switch. | 他要猎杀开关 |
[39:26] | We don’t have it. | 可是不在我们手上 |
[39:27] | You threw it in the water with the computer. | 你连电脑一起丢入水里了 |
[39:35] | But that’s gonna kill it ? Not | 这不会杀了它吗不会 |
[39:37] | if it can learn the program and vaccinate itself. | 如果它了解程序 让自己免疫 |
[39:44] | Give it what it wants, Esther. | 快给它 放进去 艾斯特 |
[39:49] | Put it in, Esther ! – | 放进去 艾斯特 |
[39:52] | It’s targeting us. | 我们被锁定了 |
[39:55] | Put it in ! | 放进去 |
[40:12] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你没事 |
[40:13] | I’m gonna get you out of here. | 我会救你的 |
[40:44] | what are you doing, Esther ? | 你在干什么 爱丝特 |
[40:46] | Get out of here. | 快离开 |
[40:47] | What are you doing ? Go ! | 你在干什么 快走 |
[41:08] | Esther ? | 爱丝特 |
[41:11] | You don’t listen, do you ? | 爱丝特 你听不见吗 |
[41:14] | Where are you ? | 你在哪 |
[41:15] | -Get out of here now ! | 快离开 |
[41:32] | Upload. | 上传 |
[42:27] | Well, if Esther wanted to leave her body, | 如果爱丝特想抛弃肉体 |
[42:29] | she got her wish. | 她的愿望实现了 |
[42:32] | At least that part of it. | 至少一部分愿望吧 |
[42:40] | I wonder. | 我在怀疑 |
[42:42] | Mulder, she’s dead. | 穆德 她死了 |
[42:47] | What if she managed to establish an uplink, | 万一她连上了呢 |
[42:50] | scully, a satellite transmission ? | 史卡利 卫星传送 |
[42:52] | Mulder, are you telling me that you | 穆德 你的意思是 |
[42:54] | believe Esther may have-That she may not be dead ? | 爱丝特可能没有死 |
[42:57] | artificial life. It could exist. | 人工生命 有可能存在 |
[42:59] | It could be here, among us, evolving. | 可能就在我们身边进化 |
[43:02] | electrons chasing each other through a circuit ? | 电子在电流中追逐 |
[43:05] | that isn’t life,Mulder. | 这不算是生命 穆德 |
[43:07] | yeah, but what are we but impulses, | 虽然不是 我们也只是脉冲 |
[43:09] | Electrical and chemical, | 电子 化学 |
[43:10] | through a bag of meat and bones ? | 组成的肉体 |
[43:12] | You’re the scientist. You tell me. | 你是个科学家 是不是这样 |
[43:23] | Whoo ! | 去死吧 |
[43:33] | You did it now, Harley ! | 哈利 看看你干的好事 |
[43:42] | You get it. Uh-Uh. | 去捡 |
[43:44] | They’ll get ya if you go in there. | 进去会被骂的 |
[43:48] | Mama says no one lives in there. | 妈妈说里面没有人住 |