时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Help ! | 救命 |
[00:11] | Help ! | 救命 |
[00:13] | Somebody help me ! | 谁来救救我 |
[00:18] | Help ! | 救命 |
[00:24] | Oh, he’s gonna kill me ! | 他要杀我 |
[00:29] | Help ! God, somebody help me ! | 谁来救救我 |
[00:34] | Go away ! | 走开 |
[00:36] | Help ! | 救命 |
[00:44] | Please help me ! | 请救救我 |
[00:51] | help ! | 救命 |
[01:04] | Mulder ? | 穆德 |
[01:22] | Look at that. | 看看这个 |
[01:27] | Huh ? Huh ? | 哈 |
[01:43] | Oh, shi– | 完了 |
[02:43] | Mulder– Don’t. | -穆德 -别 |
[02:46] | Don’t even start with me. | 你别说了 |
[03:05] | I know what I saw. | 我知道我看到了什么 |
[03:14] | Skinner wants a report in one hour. | 史基纳要你一个小时交出报告 |
[03:17] | What are you going to tell him ? | 你要告诉他什么 |
[03:20] | what do you mean?I’m gonna tell him exactly what I saw. | 这是什么意思 我要告诉他我看到的 |
[03:24] | What are you gonna tell him ? | 你要告诉他什么 |
[03:26] | I’ll tell him exactly what I saw. | 你告诉他什么 我看到了什么 |
[03:29] | Now, how is that different ? | 这有什么区别 |
[03:32] | I’m the one who may wind up going to prison here. | 史考莉 可能坐牢的人是我 |
[03:35] | I gotta know if you’re gonna back me up. | 我要知道你会不会帮助我 |
[03:38] | First of all, | 首先 |
[03:40] | If the family of ronnie strickland does, | 如果朗尼·斯特里克兰的家人 |
[03:42] | indeed, decide to sue the f.B.I… | 要告调查局的话 |
[03:44] | for– I think the figure is $446 million– | 他们索赔的金额好像是四亿四千六百万 |
[03:47] | Then you and I both will most certainly be codefendants. | 我和你 一定会被起诉的 |
[03:51] | And second of all– I don’t even have a second of all, mulder. | 还有 没有什么还有了 穆德 |
[03:56] | Four hundred and forty-Six million dollars. | 4亿4千600万 |
[03:59] | I’m in this as deep as you are, | 我和你一样有麻烦的 |
[04:00] | and I’m not even the one that overreacted. | 是你反应过度 |
[04:02] | I didn’t do the– With the thing. I did not overreact. | 我没有那样做的 我没有反应过度 |
[04:05] | Ronnie strickland was a vampire. Where’s your proof ? | 朗尼是一个吸血鬼 证据在哪 |
[04:08] | You’re my proof. You were there. | 你就是我的证人 你在那 |
[04:10] | Now you’re scaring me. | 现在你让我害怕了 |
[04:11] | I want to hear what you’re gonna tell skinner. | 我想知道你要怎么告诉史基纳 |
[04:13] | You want our stories straight. I didn’t say that. | 你希望我们两个说词是一致的 我没有这样说 |
[04:15] | I just want to hear it the way you saw it. | 我只想听听你的看法 |
[04:18] | I don’t feel comfortable with that. | 这样我感到很不自在 |
[04:20] | Prison, scully. Your cell | 史考莉 你的狱友 |
[04:21] | mate’s nickname is gonna be “Large marge.” | 外号叫肥婆玛吉 |
[04:23] | She’s gonna read a lot of gertrude stein. | 她看很多格特鲁德·斯泰因的书 |
[04:28] | – All right. – All right, start at the beginning. | 好吧 我们从头开始吧 |
[04:33] | The very beginning ? | 最开头吗 |
[04:38] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:44] | Yesterday morning… | 昨天早上 |
[04:48] | when I arrived at work, | 我来上班的时候 |
[04:50] | You were, uh… characteristically exuberant. | 你兴高采烈 |
[04:55] | Hope you brought your cowboy boots ! | 希望你带上牛仔靴 |
[04:58] | You want us to go to dallas ? | 你想去达拉斯吗 |
[05:00] | Yee-Haw ! Actually a town | 事实上去 |
[05:01] | called cheney about 50 miles south of there. | 南方50英里的查尼小镇 |
[05:04] | Population: 361. By all accounts, very rustic and charming. | 镇上人口361人 是个纯朴的迷人的小镇 |
[05:06] | But as of late, ground zero, the locus… | 可是最近晚上 |
[05:08] | for a series of mysterious nocturnal exsanguinations. | 那里常有 流血事件 |
[05:11] | Exsanguinations. Of whom ? | 流血 谁流血 |
[05:13] | how does that grab ya ? | 这个怎么样 |
[05:18] | – It’s a– – Dead cow ! Exactly. | -这是…-死牛一头 |
[05:20] | Or more specifically, a dead 900-Pound holstein. | 特别的是 900磅重的荷兰牛 |
[05:22] | Its body completely drained of blood, as was this one, | 身上一滴血不剩 |
[05:25] | This one, this one, this one, and so on– | 还有这头… 这头 这头 这头 |
[05:28] | Six, all in all– | 一共6头 |
[05:29] | Approximately one a week over the past six weeks. | 大概一周一头 |
[05:31] | – Any sign of– – Two small puncture wounds on the neck ? | 有什么特征 脖子上有两个小伤口 |
[05:33] | – Not what I was gonna ask. – Too bad. We got ’em. Check it out. | 我不是要问这个 迟了 你自己看 |
[05:38] | These may be syringe marks, | 这也许是针孔留下来的 |
[05:40] | their placement meant to emulate fangs. | 看起来像尖牙 |
[05:42] | Such ritualistic bloodletting | 这样仪式感的放血 |
[05:43] | points towards cultists of some sort, | 这也许是邪教徒做的 |
[05:45] | In which case– What ? | 怎么了 |
[05:48] | Yeah, that’s probably it. Satanic cultists. Come on, scully. | 没错 是撒旦教徒 不是吧 史卡利 |
[05:52] | You’re not gonna tell me this is that mexican goat sucker. | 你不会认为 这是墨西哥吸血鬼吧 |
[05:55] | El chupacabra ? They got four fangs, not two. | 不是吸血怪 那有四颗尖牙 不是两颗 |
[05:57] | – And they suck goats, hence the name. | 而且吸的是羊血 正如其名 |
[06:00] | – So instead this would be ? | 而这个是… |
[06:02] | – Classic vampirism. – Of a bunch of cows ? | 很典型的吸血鬼 死的是一群牛 |
[06:05] | And one dead human. | 还有一个死人 |
[06:05] | Last night a vacationer from new jersey. | 昨天晚上 有新泽西的度假客死了 |
[06:07] | Come on. We gotta go. | 快点 我们出发 |
[06:09] | Why didn’t you tell me that from the beginning ? | 你为什么一开始不说 |
[06:11] | Lock the door on your way out. | 顺手关门 |
[06:14] | the town of cheney is too small to maintain a morgue facility. | 查尼镇太小了 没有太平间 |
[06:19] | As such, we made our way to the peaceful slumbers funeral home… | 因此我们来到了 一个安静简陋的殡仪馆 |
[06:23] | In order to examine the body of one mr. Dwight funt, | 检查最近刚死的德怀特·芬德先生 |
[06:27] | Recently deceased. | 的尸体 |
[06:32] | it was there that we were met by a representative… | 在那我们遇到了 |
[06:35] | of local law enforcement, | 当地的执法人员 |
[06:37] | Sheriff– Lucius hartwell. | -警长-我是卢修斯·哈威警长 |
[06:41] | – You the f.B.I. Agents ? – Yes. I’m– | -你们是调查局探员吗 -是的 |
[06:45] | Agents mulder and, uh– | 我是穆德探员 |
[06:47] | Scully. What do you say we | 和史卡利 你要我们 |
[06:48] | take a look at your victim ? Yeah, by all means. | -检查一下死者 -请便 |
[06:51] | After you. | 你请 |
[06:58] | Come on, scully. Get those little legs movin’. Come on. | 史考莉 动作利索点 |
[07:05] | Boy. | 天 |
[07:08] | Here we go. | 快点 |
[07:12] | Nice threads. | 真酷 很漂亮的衣服 |
[07:15] | No exam has been done ? | 还没有化验吗 |
[07:16] | No, ma’am. He’s just like we found him in the motel room. | 没有 他现在和旅馆 |
[07:20] | Once I heard you folks were interested, | 被发现时是一样的 |
[07:22] | I figured we’d best leave it up to the experts. | 我一听到你们感兴趣就 想最好交给专家处理 |
[07:26] | Your satanic cultists have some sharp little teeth. | 这些邪教徒的 牙齿好利 |
[07:30] | What satanic cultists ? | 什么邪教徒 |
[07:32] | Go ahead, tell him your, uh, “Theory.” | 告诉他 你的理论 |
[07:36] | Well, my theory has evolved. | 我的理论是… |
[07:40] | Basically, I think we’re looking for | 我们的嫌疑犯应该是 |
[07:42] | someone who has seen one too many bela lugosi movies. | 看了太多 贝拉·卢戈西的电影 |
[07:45] | He believes he is a vampire, therefore he– | 他认为自己是个吸血鬼 |
[07:47] | They act like one. Yeah. Yeah. | 行为就像是一个… |
[07:50] | That makes a whole lot of sense. | 这听起来很合理 |
[07:52] | – I think she’s right. – What about the fang marks ? | 我认为她说的很对 牙齿留下来的伤痕呢 |
[07:56] | Well, someone so obsessed might well file down their incisors. | 走火入魔的人 |
[07:59] | I think that a moulage | 会把吠齿磨利 |
[08:01] | casting should help us make an identification. | 我们印一下齿模 可以帮助我们辨认 |
[08:03] | Moulage casting. That’s a good idea. | 齿模 好主意 |
[08:08] | Now– | 呃 |
[08:11] | Now, isn’t there some kind of disease | 是不是有某种疾病会让 |
[08:13] | that makes a person think that they’re a vampire ? | 自己认为是吸血鬼 |
[08:15] | Well, there is a psychological fixation called hematodipsia, | 确实有一种心理疾病叫嗜血症 |
[08:19] | Which causes the sufferer to gain erotic satisfaction… | 病人通过吸了人血 |
[08:23] | from consuming human blood. | 会得到性快感 |
[08:26] | Erotic. Yeah. | 性快感 酷啊 |
[08:31] | There are also genetic afflictions… | 有一些遗传的疾病会让 |
[08:33] | which cause a heightened sensitivity to light, | 人对光感到敏感 |
[08:36] | Uh, to garlic. | 讨厌大蒜 |
[08:38] | Porphyria. | 会得紫质症 |
[08:40] | Xeroderma pigmentosum. | 着色性干皮病 |
[08:45] | You really know your stuff, dana. | 黛娜 你真是专家 |
[08:48] | “Dana” ? | “黛娜” |
[08:51] | He never even knew your first name. | 他根本不知道你叫黛娜 |
[08:56] | – You gonna interrupt me, or what ? – No, go ahead. | 你为什么要打断我 继续 |
[09:00] | Dana. | 说吧 黛娜 |
[09:02] | Anyway, | 另一方面 |
[09:05] | That’s when you had your big breakthrough– Whatever. | 当时你有了重要的突破 |
[09:09] | Agent scully, you really know your stuff. | 史考莉探员 你真是专家 |
[09:13] | Sheriff, you say this man isexactly as you found him ? | 警长 你说这个人和 你发现时一模一样 |
[09:16] | Yes, sir, to the letter. | 是这样的 |
[09:19] | Have you noticed that this man’s shoes are untied ? | 你有没有发现他的鞋带没有绑好 |
[09:23] | – Yeah, they sure are. – Mulder, what’s your point ? | 没错 穆德 你要说什么 |
[09:26] | This means something. | 这是有含义的 |
[09:29] | Do you have an old cemetery in town, | 警长 镇上有没有偏僻的墓地 |
[09:31] | off the beaten path, the creepier the better ? | 越难走 越诡异越好 |
[09:34] | Uh, yeah. | 有 |
[09:36] | – Take me there now. – Mulder. | -现在带我去 -穆德 |
[09:39] | We’re gonna need a complete | 史考莉我们需要 |
[09:40] | autopsy on this man, the sooner the better. | 尽快给这个人验尸 |
[09:42] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 喔 喔 喔 |
[09:49] | What am I even looking for ? | 你到底要我查什么 |
[09:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:00] | – He does that. – Come on, sheriff hartwell. | -他就是这样 -走吧 哈威警长 |
[10:08] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[10:36] | 54 p.M. | 下午4:45 |
[10:39] | Begin autopsy on white male, age 60, | 开始为男性白人验尸 60岁 |
[10:43] | Who is arguably having a worse time in texas than I am, | 他在德州的遭遇比我还糟 |
[10:47] | Although not by much. | 虽然没那么糟 |
[10:50] | I’ll begin with the “Y” Incision. | 我先开始切Y型伤口 |
[10:56] | Yee-Haw. | 呀呼 |
[11:01] | Heart weighs 370 grams. | 心脏的重量是370克 |
[11:05] | Tissue appears healthy. | 组织似乎很健康 |
[11:10] | Left lung weighs 345 grams. Tissue appears healthy. | 左肺 重量345克 组织似乎很健康 |
[11:19] | Large intestine, | 大肠 |
[11:22] | 890 grams. | 重量是890克 |
[11:24] | Yada, yada, yada. | 啦 啦 啦 |
[11:33] | Stomach contents show last meal close to the time of death… | 胃部的残留物显示 死前最后一餐 |
[11:38] | consisting of… | 包括 |
[11:41] | pizza, | 披萨 |
[11:43] | Topped with pepperoni, | 上面有香肠 |
[11:46] | Green peppers, | 青椒 |
[11:48] | Mushrooms. | 蘑菇 |
[11:51] | Mushrooms. | 蘑菇 |
[11:54] | that sounds really good. | 听起来很好吃 |
[12:01] | having completed the autopsy, | 验尸结束之后我 |
[12:04] | I checked into the davey crockett motor court. | 我入住了大卫汽车旅馆 |
[12:07] | the name of it was actually the sam houston motor lodge. | 事实上是山姆汽车旅馆 |
[12:24] | oh, my god. | 真舒服 |
[12:28] | Chloral hydrate. | 水合氯醛 |
[12:30] | What ? | 什么 |
[12:35] | – What the hell happened to you ? – Nothin’. | 你到底是怎么啦 没什么 |
[12:40] | Chloral hydrate ? | 水合氯醛 |
[12:42] | Yeah, that thing that you didn’t know that you were looking for. | 是的 就是你你想发现的东西 |
[12:45] | Chloral hydrate, more colorfully known as “Knockout drops.” | 水合氯醛 就是蒙汗药 |
[12:48] | I found it in abundance when | 我为死者验毒的时候 |
[12:50] | I sent the tox screen in on our murder victim. | 发现他尸体内有很多 |
[12:52] | – No, seriously, mulder. What happened to you ? – Nothing. | 穆德 你到底是怎么啦 没什么 |
[12:56] | – Who slipped him the mickey ? – My “Theory” ? | 是谁放到了这个米老鼠 根据我的理论 |
[13:00] | Your vampire. | 你的吸血鬼 |
[13:02] | He found it necessary to dope poor mr. Funt to the gills… | 他先麻醉了芬德先生 |
[13:04] | before he was able to extract his blood. | 才去吸他的血的 |
[13:07] | Probably did it to the cows too. | 可能也是这么对待牛的 |
[13:10] | What kind of vampire would do that ? | 什么吸血鬼会这样做 |
[13:13] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[13:19] | We got another dead tourist. You gotta do another autopsy. | 又有一名游客死亡 你要再去验尸 |
[13:21] | Tonight ? | 今晚 |
[13:25] | I just put money in the magic fingers. | 我才刚刚丢钱进按摩机 |
[13:28] | I won’t let it go to waste. | 我不会浪费的 |
[13:48] | This one’s my room, mulder. Don’t get mud everywhere. | 这是我的房间 穆德 不要搞的到处都是泥巴 |
[13:52] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好的 |
[13:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:04] | Excuse me, ma’am. Did you order a pizza ? | 小姐 你是不是叫了披萨 |
[14:07] | Yeah. The guy in there will pay for it. | 是的 里面的人会付钱的 |
[14:27] | forgoing both dinner and sleep, | 我没有吃晚餐 也没有睡觉 |
[14:30] | I was soon back at the funeral home… | 立刻回到殡仪馆验尸 |
[14:32] | Examining one mr. Paul lombardo… | 死者是来自佛州那不勒斯的 |
[14:35] | from naples, florida. | 朗巴杜先生 |
[14:39] | Heart. Lung. | 心脏 肺部 |
[14:43] | Large intestine. | 大肠 |
[14:54] | As with the previous victim, it appears that the subject… | 和前一位死者一样 |
[14:57] | was most likely incapacitated with chloral hydrate… | 死者先被麻醉 |
[15:01] | and then exsanguinated. | 再被吸血 |
[15:06] | The drug was either injected or ingested, | 药物也许是注射或者服用的 |
[15:11] | i’m not sure which. | 我无法确定 |
[15:16] | Scully. | 史考莉 |
[15:18] | hello ? | 哈罗… |
[15:21] | hello ? | 谁 |
[15:38] | where was I ? | 验到哪了 |
[15:40] | Stomach contents. | 胃部的残留物 |
[15:46] | Stomach contents include… | 胃部的残留物包括 |
[15:50] | pizza– | 披萨 |
[15:52] | chloral hydrate’s in the pizza. | 麻醉药是下在披萨里的 |
[15:57] | The pizza guy. Mulder. | 送披萨的 穆德 |
[16:02] | Mulder ? | 穆德 |
[16:24] | That’s it ? | 就这样吗 |
[16:26] | Well, luckily, I’d gotten there in time. | 幸好我及时赶到 |
[16:29] | I mean, though you were drugged, | 虽然你被麻醉了 |
[16:31] | You were, more or less, unharmed. | 但是你没有受到伤害 |
[16:34] | Mulder ? | 穆德 |
[16:36] | Are you okay ? | 你没事吧 |
[16:40] | Who’s the black private dick | 哪一个是最受女性欢迎的 |
[16:42] | who’s the sex machine with all the chicks ? | 黑人私家侦探 |
[16:44] | Dd shaft dddd can you dig it ? | 是铁杆神探 你可以去查一下吗 |
[16:47] | They say this cat shaft is a bad mother– Shut your mouth. | 他们说这个家伙非常的凶狠 给我住口 |
[16:50] | Talkin’ ’bout shaft. | 别说了 |
[16:52] | I did not. | 我才没有说呢 |
[16:55] | Long story short, | 长话短说 |
[16:58] | Though my first four shots | 虽然我四枪 |
[17:00] | obviously missed ronnie strickland entirely, | 都没有击中朗尼 |
[17:02] | With my fifth, I was able to shoot out a tire on his car, | 第五枪射中了他的车胎 |
[17:06] | Forcing him to escape on foot. | 这样他就只能跑 |
[17:09] | I left you behind, and I entered the woods in pursuit. | 我把你抛下开始进去树林追 |
[17:12] | I assumed that you were incapacitated. | 我以为你被麻醉了 |
[17:16] | Then I heard screaming. | 然后听到了尖叫声 |
[17:18] | When I arrived in the clearing, | 我跑到空旷处时 |
[17:20] | I found that you had caught up with him first… | 发现你已经追到他了 |
[17:22] | And had… overreacted, | 发现你的反应过度 |
[17:25] | And that his vampire teeth were fake. | 而且他戴了假牙 |
[17:27] | That’s what you’re gonna tell skinner. | 你要这样子告诉史基纳吗 |
[17:29] | Well, I’m gonna argue that we caught a killer. | 我会说我们找到了凶手 |
[17:33] | An utterly non-Supernatural killer, but a killer nonetheless. | 虽不是超自然的凶手 不过他究竟是个凶手 |
[17:38] | And that your zeal to catch up with him was augmented… | 而且你受到蒙汗药的影响 |
[17:41] | by the chloral hydrate you were given. | 依然很嗨 |
[17:43] | – You are afraid to tell the truth. – Excuse me ? | 你不敢说出真相 你说什么 |
[17:46] | That’s not the way it happened. Are you afraid if you tell it… | 事情不是这样子的 是不是你说出真相 |
[17:49] | the way it really happened, you’ll look like an idiot, like me ? | 会让你很难看 像我一样吗 |
[17:52] | Mulder, why don’t you tell me the way you think it happened ? | 穆德 你为什么不说出 你认为发生了什么事 |
[17:57] | Starting at the beginning. | 从头开始吧 |
[18:00] | You’re damn right. | 没问题 |
[18:02] | Yesterday morning began like any other morning. | 昨天早上和平常一样 |
[18:05] | You arrived at the office characteristically less than exuberant. | 你一进办公室 就无精打采的 |
[18:08] | i hope you brought your cowboy boots. | 希望你带上牛仔靴 |
[18:12] | Why are we going to dallas ? | 为什么要去达拉斯吗 |
[18:14] | Actually it’s a little | 事实上 |
[18:15] | town just south of there called cheney, texas. | 去南方50英里的德州的查尼小镇 |
[18:18] | They’ve had incidents down there | 他们最近发生了 |
[18:20] | recently which I think you’ll agree are pretty unusual. | 一些相当奇怪的事 |
[18:23] | – Like what ? – I brought | 什么事 我有一些 |
[18:24] | some slides with which to better illustrate. | 幻灯片可以说明 |
[18:27] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[18:33] | It’s a dead cow. | 死牛一头 |
[18:34] | It’s actually six dead cows, | 事实上有6头 |
[18:36] | and here’s the really interesting thing. | 还有很特别的东西 |
[18:38] | Why am I looking at six dead cows ? | 我为什么要看6头死牛 |
[18:42] | Because of the manner in which they died. | 它们的死因很奇怪 |
[18:44] | All six were mysteriously exsanguinated. | 6头都被吸血了 |
[18:46] | – And ? – And two little puncture marks right here on the neck. | 而且 脖子上有很小的伤口 |
[18:50] | Look, I got a slide of that. | 我也有幻灯片 |
[19:07] | And, um, one dead human victim. | 昨晚还有一个死人 |
[19:09] | Last night a vacationer from new jersey. | 来自新泽西的游客 |
[19:12] | His body completely drained of blood, | 他的血被吸干了 |
[19:14] | and two little puncture wounds on his neck. | 他的脖子上也有两个小伤口 |
[19:20] | Okay, look, scully, I | 史考莉 听着 |
[19:21] | don’t want to jump to any hasty conclusions, | 我不想太快下结论 |
[19:23] | But on the strength of the evidence that we have here, | 可是根据我们现有的线索 |
[19:27] | I think what we may be looking | 这应该是 |
[19:28] | at is what appears to be a series of vampire… | 吸血鬼的所为 |
[19:31] | orvampire-Like attacks. | 或者吸血鬼似的袭击 |
[19:33] | On what do you base that ? | 有什么根据 |
[19:36] | Uh, well, on the corpses drained of blood… | 尸体的血被吸干 |
[19:39] | and the fang marks on the neck. | 脖子上有伤口 |
[19:42] | But as always, I-I’m very eager to hear your opinion. | 如往常一样 我很想听听你的意见 |
[19:45] | – Well, it’s obviously not a vampire. – Why not ? | 绝对不是吸血鬼 为什么 |
[19:49] | Because they don’t exist ? | 因为吸血鬼不存在 |
[19:51] | Well, that’s one opinion, and I respect that. | 我很尊重你这种看法 |
[19:56] | Nonetheless, I’m thinking a murder has been committed here, | 不过 这究竟是桩杀人案 |
[19:59] | And we can go down there and help bring a killer to justice… | 我们可以去那里 帮助找到凶手 |
[20:02] | in whatever form– Mortal or immortal– He may take. | 不管凶手是不是人类 |
[20:07] | It’s not that mexican goat sucker either. | 这也不是墨西哥吸血鬼 |
[20:14] | upon arriving at the funeral home, | 来到殡仪馆时 |
[20:16] | I made an interesting observation, | 我有很多有趣的发现 |
[20:17] | One which you apparently didn’t hear. | 这是你没有听到的 |
[20:19] | – That’s a whole lot of caskets. | 这里的棺材很多 |
[20:21] | – Largest in-Stock selection in the state. | 我们的库存是本州最多的 |
[20:24] | Well, why would a town with a population of only 361 need that ? | 只有361人的小镇 为什么需要这么多 |
[20:28] | Repeat business. | 我们有很多常客 |
[20:33] | Mortician humor. Excuse me. | 这是我们这行的笑话 对不起 |
[20:40] | apparently, your mind was somewhere else. | 当时你心不在焉 |
[20:43] | Whoo, boy. | 帅哥 |
[20:50] | y’all must be the government people. | 你们都是政府派来的 |
[20:52] | I’m lucius hartwell. | 我是哈威 |
[20:58] | He had big buckteeth ? | 他是个大龅牙吗 |
[21:02] | – He had a slight overbite. – No, he didn’t. | 他有点龅牙 没有 |
[21:06] | And that’s significant ? How ? | 这有什么重要 |
[21:10] | I’m just trying to be thorough. | 我只是想要详细一点 |
[21:13] | Anyway, then we went to take a look at the body. | 后来我们去看尸体 |
[21:15] | Here we go. | 就是 |
[21:17] | No exam has been done ? | 这个没有验尸吗 |
[21:19] | No, sir. This is just like we found him in the motel room, as is. | 没有 他和在旅馆 被发现时一样 |
[21:24] | No exam has been done ? | 没有验尸吗 |
[21:27] | Uh, no, ma’am. | 没有 女士 |
[21:29] | Once I heard y’all was interested, | 我一听到你们感兴趣 |
[21:31] | I figured we’d best leave it to the experts. | 就想把他交给专家 |
[21:42] | Now, uh, that can’t be what it looks like, right ? | 不可能是我们想象的那样吧 |
[21:47] | It depends on what you think it looks like, sheriff hartwell. | 那要看你想的是什么 哈威警长 |
[21:51] | Vampires have always been with us, | 自古就有吸血鬼的传说 |
[21:53] | In ancient myths and stories passed down from early man. | 巴比伦的爱启幕 |
[21:56] | From the babylonianekimmu to the chinesekuangshi, | 中国的僵尸 |
[21:59] | Themotetz damof the hebrews, themormoof ancient greece and rome, | 古代的希伯来 希腊和罗马 |
[22:03] | Right down to the more familiar nosferatuof transylvania. | 和最熟悉的特兰西瓦尼亚的诺斯费拉图 |
[22:06] | Mormo. Yeah. | 茉门 对 |
[22:08] | In short, sheriff, no, this can’t be what it looks like. | 警长 简单的说 并不像你所看到这样 |
[22:12] | I think what we’re dealing | 我想这应该是 |
[22:13] | with here is simply a case of some lunatic… | 一个疯子 |
[22:15] | who, uh, has watched too many bela lugosi movies. | 看了太多的贝拉·卢戈西的电影 |
[22:20] | He wishes that he could | 希望自己 |
[22:21] | transfigure himself into a creature of the night. | 能化身成夜间的魔鬼 |
[22:25] | Yeah, okay. | 是的 |
[22:29] | What she said, that’s what I’m thinkin’. | 她说的和我想的一样 |
[22:31] | And, uh, yeah. | 是这个意思 |
[22:35] | Still, that leaves us in something of a quandary… | 可是还是有一个疑问 |
[22:38] | because there are as many different | 很多文化 |
[22:39] | vampires as there are cultures that fear them. | 都害怕吸血鬼 |
[22:41] | Some don’t even subsist on blood. | 有些吸血鬼甚至不吸血 |
[22:43] | The bulgarianubour, for example, | 保加利亚的乌鲍尔 |
[22:45] | Eats only manure. Thank you. | -只吃马粪 -谢谢 |
[22:47] | To the serbs, a prime indicator of vampirism was red hair. | 对于塞尔维亚人来说 吸血鬼是红头发 |
[22:51] | uh, some vampires are thought to be eternal. | 有些吸血鬼不会死 |
[22:55] | Others are thought to have a life span of only 40 days. | 有些只能活40天 |
[22:57] | Sunlight kills certain vampires, | 有些吸血鬼怕光 |
[22:59] | while others come and go as they please, day or night. | 有些白天黑夜都能出来 |
[23:02] | If there’s a point, mulder, please feel free to come to it. | 穆德你到底有什么观点 请说出来 |
[23:05] | My point is we don’t know exactly what we’re looking for, | 我的观点是我不知道我们在找什么 |
[23:08] | What kind of vampire– Or, if you prefer, | 什么吸血鬼 或者按照你的观点 |
[23:11] | What kind of vampire this killer wishes himself to be. | 凶手想模仿什么样的吸血鬼 |
[23:26] | Now, why is it so important that his shoes were untied ? | 他的鞋带没有绑好为什么那么重要 |
[23:31] | I’m gettin’ to it. So while you stayed behind to do the autopsy, | 我就要解释了 你待下来验尸的时候 |
[23:34] | The sheriff drove me to the town cemetery. | 我和警长去当地的墓地 |
[23:42] | Agent mulder, you mind me askin’ you why we’re out here ? | 穆德探员 我们为什么要来这里 |
[23:46] | Historically, cemeteries are thought to be a haven for vampires, | 自古以来 墓地一直是吸血鬼的避难所 |
[23:50] | As are castles, catacombs and swamps. | 古堡地窖沼泽地也是 |
[23:52] | But, unfortunately, you don’t have any of those. | 只不过你们没有这一些 |
[23:54] | We used to have swamps, only the e.P.A. | 我们也有沼泽地 |
[23:56] | Made us take to callin’ ’em wetlands. | 不过政府说那是洼地 |
[23:59] | Yeah, so we’re out here | 所以 |
[24:00] | looking for any signs of vampiric activity. | 我们来这里找吸血鬼的证据 |
[24:03] | – Which would be like, uh– – Broken or shifted tombstones. | 比如说… 被移动过的墓碑 |
[24:06] | The absence of birds singing. There you go. | 没有鸟叫声 你说对了 |
[24:10] | ‘Cause I ain’t– I ain’t hearin’ any birds singin’. | 我没有听到鸟叫声 |
[24:13] | Right ? | 对吧 |
[24:15] | ‘Course, it’s winter, and we ain’t got no birds, but– | 不过现在是冬天这里没有鸟 |
[24:18] | Is there anything else ? | 还有别的的吗 |
[24:20] | A faint groaning coming from under the earth, | 还有地底传出来的嗡嗡声 |
[24:22] | the sound of mandication, | 咀嚼的声音 |
[24:23] | Of the creature eating its own death shroud. | 就是吸血鬼吃裹尸布的声音 |
[24:29] | No. No mani– Man– Man– | 没有…咀嚼 |
[24:32] | Mandication. Mandication, no. | -咀嚼 -没有咀嚼的声音 |
[24:35] | Sheriff, I-I know my methods may seem a little odd to you, but– | 警长 我的调查方法 也许有点奇怪 |
[24:38] | Look, y’all work for the federal government. | 我只需要知道你们是 |
[24:41] | That’s all I need to know. | 为政府工作的 |
[24:42] | I mean, c.I.A., secret service. Y’all run the show, so– | 中情局 特工 一切由你们负责 |
[24:46] | It’s just that my gut instinct | 我的直觉告诉我 |
[24:47] | tells me that the killer will visit this place, | 凶手会在这里 |
[24:50] | That it may well hold some fascination, | 这里有点神奇 |
[24:51] | some kind of siren call for him. | 会呼唤他 |
[24:53] | You know ? | 明白吗 |
[24:57] | Howdy, sheriff ! | 警长 你好 |
[25:00] | – Oh, hey, ronnie. How’s it goin’ ? – Can’t complain. | 朗尼 你好吗 非常好 |
[25:04] | Well, all right, then. | 那就好 |
[25:15] | Maybe after nightfall, sheriff, but he’ll come. | 也许等到天黑以后他就会来 |
[25:19] | Oh, he’ll come. | 他会来的 |
[25:29] | so we staked out the cemetery. | 我们就躲在墓地 |
[25:38] | Mulder. Shoelaces ? | 穆德…鞋带 |
[25:40] | Hmm ? On the corpse. | 死尸上的 |
[25:43] | You were gonna tell me what | 你要告诉我鞋带 |
[25:44] | was so meaningful about finding untied shoelaces. | 没有绑为什么这么重要 |
[25:47] | I’m gettin’ to it. | 我就要说了 |
[25:53] | Sunflower seed ? Sorry. No, thanks. | -瓜子要吗 -对不起 谢谢 |
[25:58] | Do you mind– Do you mind me askin’ you what you were– | 我可不可以请教你你为什么撒瓜子 |
[26:03] | Historically, certain types | 根据传说 |
[26:04] | of seeds are thought to fascinate vampires. | 吸血鬼特别喜欢某些种籽 |
[26:06] | Chiefly oats and millet, but, | 主要是燕麦和小米 |
[26:07] | you know, you gotta make do with what you have. | 但是 你有时你就得因地制宜 |
[26:10] | Remember when I said before that we | 我不是说过 |
[26:11] | didn’t know what type of vampire we were looking for ? | 不知道我们找哪种吸血鬼 |
[26:14] | Yeah. Oddly enough, there seems to be one obscure fact… | 是的 很奇怪的是 有个奇怪的现象 |
[26:17] | which, in all the stories told | 不管是什么文化 |
[26:18] | by the different cultures, is exactly the same, | 吸血鬼有一个共同点 |
[26:21] | And that’s that vampires are really, really obsessive/compulsive. | 吸血鬼都是强迫狂 |
[26:24] | Huh. You toss a handful of seeds, no matter what he’s doing, | 你向吸血鬼丢一把种子 不管他在做什么 |
[26:28] | He’s gotta stop and pick it up. | 他都必须去捡 |
[26:30] | If he sees a knotted rope, | 如果他见到打结的绳子 |
[26:31] | he’s gotta untie it. It’s in his nature. | 他必须得去解开 这是他的本性 |
[26:33] | That’s why I’m guessing our victim’s shoelaces were untied. | 也是为什么死者的鞋带 是解开的 |
[26:36] | Yeah. Obsessive. | 噢 强迫症 |
[26:39] | Like rain man. | 是不是像雨人 |
[26:43] | When that old boy dropped matchsticks, he had to pick ’em all up. | 火柴不小心掉下时 他必须要捡起来 |
[26:47] | Same thing, right ? Well, he didn’t actually pick ’em up. | 是不是就是这样 他不是捡起来 |
[26:50] | He counted them. Oh, yeah ! | -而是数 – 对 对 |
[26:52] | He didn’t have to pick them up. 247. Off the top of his head. | 他没有捡 247根 没错他一下就说出来了 |
[26:55] | If he picked them up, he would have been a vampire. | 如果他也去捡 他就是吸血鬼 |
[26:57] | Yeah. I tell you what. | 我告诉你 |
[27:01] | I know I’m in law enforcement, | 我知道我也是警员 |
[27:02] | but I’d like to take him to vegas myself. | 可是我也想和他去赌城 |
[27:05] | Am I right ? Well, that would be illegal, right ? | 我说的对不对 这样是犯法的 |
[27:07] | – He was like a little calculator. – Yeah. | -他好像是个计算机-对 |
[27:10] | you got your radio on ? Excuse me. | -警长无线电打开了吗 -失陪 |
[27:12] | Hey, charlene. What’s up ? | 查琳什么事 |
[27:15] | I just got a call from the r.V. Park. | 露营地打来电话 |
[27:18] | They got something of a situation there. | 说他们那出事了 |
[27:20] | Sounds like you might want to have a look. | 你也许应该去调查一下 露营地 |
[27:58] | Hey again, sheriff. | 又见面了 警长 |
[28:01] | Hey again, ronnie. | 又见到你 朗尼 |
[28:04] | i guess you got yourself a runaway, huh ? | 是不是有点失控啊 |
[28:08] | yeah, ronnie. I guess we do. | 是的 朗尼 |
[28:10] | What do you think ? We ought to shoot the tires out ? | 你怎么看 我们是不是要射车胎 |
[28:22] | anyway, skipping ahead– | 这一段跳过去 |
[28:23] | Why skip ahead ? | 为什么要跳过去 |
[28:26] | What happened then ? | 那时发生什么事 |
[28:29] | Mulder ? | 穆德 |
[28:31] | You shot out the tires. And what then ? | 你射了轮胎 然后呢 |
[28:40] | okay, here’s something you may not know. | 你可能不知道 |
[28:42] | Shooting out the tires on a runaway r.V. | 射失控的拖车轮胎是很困难的 |
[28:45] | Is a lot harder than it looks. | 比想象的难 |
[28:47] | I then tried a different approach. | 我后来试了不同的方法 |
[28:50] | Whoa ! Hey ! | 喔 嗨 |
[28:53] | Hey, hey ! Whoa ! | 嗨 嗨 喔 |
[28:56] | – Help ! Whoa ! – Come on, bird-Dog it ! Thataway ! | -帮忙 喔-快点 拽着它 就那样干 |
[29:04] | – Oh ! – | 噢 |
[29:07] | Shee, ow. | 该死 |
[29:12] | How you doin’ there ? All right there ? | 你没事吧 |
[29:29] | finally, we prevailed. | 我们终于成功了 |
[29:44] | That’s the same as the others. | 和另一个一模一样 |
[29:46] | Right down to the shoes. | 连鞋子都一样 |
[29:48] | we interviewed everyone present. | 我们问了所有的人 |
[29:52] | No one had seen anything. | 没有人看到什么 |
[29:54] | Tired, frustrated and lacking a solid lead, | 又累又沮丧 没有线索 |
[29:58] | i just wanted to get cleaned up. | 我只想洗个澡 |
[30:00] | I had the sheriff drop me at the motel, | 我请警长送我回旅馆 |
[30:02] | which is where I ran into you. | 那时候就遇到了你 |
[30:04] | what do you mean you want me to do another autopsy ? | 为什么又要验一次 |
[30:07] | Why do I have to do it now ? I | 为什么要现在去做 |
[30:08] | spent hours on my feet doing an autopsy, all for you ! | 我刚刚验了好几个小时 都是为你 |
[30:10] | I do it all for you, mulder ! | 穆德 一切都是为了你做的 |
[30:13] | I haven’t eaten since 6:00 this morning, | 我早上6点就没有吃饭了 |
[30:14] | and that was was half a cream cheese bagel. | 而且我只有吃一片奶油干酪百吉 |
[30:16] | It wasn’t even real cream cheese, it was light cream cheese ! | 甚至都不是奶油干酪 是低脂忌廉芝士 |
[30:18] | Now you want me to run off and do another autopsy ? | 你现在还要我再去验尸 |
[30:22] | What the hell happened to you ? | 你到底是怎么啦 |
[30:27] | finally, you left. | 你终于走了 |
[30:30] | don’t you touch that bed ! | 不准碰我的床 |
[30:52] | hello ? | 哈罗 |
[30:55] | Hello ! | 你好 |
[30:57] | Oh, hey again. The lady outside– | 又见面了 |
[31:00] | She said that, uh, you’d pay for this. | 外面的小姐说你会付钱的 |
[31:02] | She ordered a pizza from you ? | 是她叫的披萨吗 |
[31:06] | Excellent. How much ? | 不错 多少钱 |
[31:09] | 12.98. I’ll get my wallet. | 12.98元 我去拿钱包 |
[31:17] | – How much ? – It’s 12.98. | -多少钱 -12.98元 |
[31:23] | – Okay, here’s 13. – Okay, then. | -这有13元 -好的 |
[31:26] | Enjoy. | 请享用 |
[31:35] | Ah, scully. | 真不错 史考莉 |
[31:40] | so I ate your dinner. | 我吃了你的晚餐 |
[31:58] | And that’s when I saw it. | 那时候我就发现了 |
[32:06] | But by then, it was too late. | 那时候已经太迟了 |
[32:25] | Uh– | 我 |
[32:27] | This is scully. Hello ? Uh– De– | 是史考莉 喂 |
[32:33] | – Hello ? – | 喂 |
[32:36] | Uh– Uh– Th– | 啊 |
[32:42] | Creep. Uhh– Uhh– | 混蛋 |
[32:47] | You– | 是你 |
[33:02] | Oh, man ! | 见鬼 |
[33:05] | What’d you have to go and do that for ? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[33:12] | You are in big trouble. | 你的麻烦大了 |
[33:26] | then I was out cold. | 然后我就昏倒了 |
[33:29] | I don’t know for how long, but when I finally came to– | 我不知道昏了多久 我终于醒来的时候… |
[33:35] | mulder ? | 穆德 |
[33:42] | You’re saying that I actually hit him two times ? | 你的意思是我向他开了两枪 |
[33:45] | Square in the chest. No effect. | 射中他的胸口 没有作用 |
[33:48] | And then he sort of flew at me like a flying squirrel. | 然后他像那个飞鼠一样向我飞过来 |
[33:51] | Well, I don’t think I’ll use the phrase… | 我和史基纳是的时候 |
[33:53] | “Flying squirrel” When I talk to skinner, | 我不会说像个飞鼠一样 |
[33:56] | But, yeah, that’s what happened. | 但基本上就是这样 |
[34:02] | you checked on me, then left | 你先看看我 |
[34:03] | to pursue ronnie strickland into the woods. | 然后就去追朗尼 |
[34:05] | Once I recovered, I knew what I had to do. | 我醒来后 就知道该怎么办 |
[34:10] | Help me ! Help ! | 救命… |
[34:14] | I caught sight of him, chased him over hill and dale. | 我看到了他 死命地追着他 |
[34:18] | And in the end– | 最后… |
[34:23] | Mulder, it’s not just me. | 穆德 不只是我 |
[34:26] | Nobody in their right mind will ever believe that story. | 没有人会相信的 |
[34:31] | They’ll have to, once they examine ronnie strickland’s body. | 验过朗尼的尸体 大家都会相信的 |
[34:53] | “Case 0026198. | 案例0026198 |
[34:56] | Ronald lavelle strickland.” | 罗纳德·拉韦尔·斯特里克兰 |
[35:07] | Probable cause of death– | 死因 |
[35:10] | Gee, that’s a tough one. | 很难说 |
[36:08] | assistant director skinner’s office. | 史基纳助理局长办公室 |
[36:11] | Oh, I’m sorry. He’s about to go into a meeting. | 对不起 他要开会了 |
[36:15] | Yes, it may last several hours. | 也许要开几个小时 |
[36:18] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[36:20] | Mulder. Please just keep reminding him you were drugged. | 穆德 一定要说明你被麻醉了 |
[36:23] | would you stop that ? It couldn’t hurt. | 别说了好不好 一定有帮助的 |
[36:26] | Just stop it. | 别说了 |
[36:30] | Scully ? Mulder ? | 史考莉 穆德 |
[36:32] | I was drugged ! | 我被麻醉了 |
[36:37] | i want you back in texas. | 我要你们现在回德州 |
[36:40] | Ronnie strickland’s body has disappeared from the morgue. | 朗尼的尸体 在停尸间消失了 |
[36:42] | Apparently in conjunction with this, a coroner’s been attacked. | 与此同时 验尸官被攻击 |
[36:45] | His throat was bitten. The coroner’s dead ? | 喉咙被咬断了 验尸官死了吗 |
[36:49] | No, his throat was bitten. | 没有 喉咙被咬断了 |
[36:53] | He was sort of… gnawed on. | 他像是被咬了 |
[37:00] | Daylight’s burning, agents. | 没有时间了 |
[37:05] | Well– He was dead. | 可是他死了 |
[37:08] | I noticed that. | 我知道 |
[37:10] | With a stake through his heart. I noticed that too. | 你用木棍刺穿了他的心 我也知道 |
[37:13] | So we should find ronnie out here because ? | 我们可以在这找到朗尼的 因为什么 |
[37:17] | Because tradition states that | 根据传说 |
[37:19] | a vampire needs to sleep in his native soil. | 吸血鬼必须睡在自己的土中 |
[37:21] | Oh. Yeah. | -噢 -是的 |
[37:24] | But, mulder, he had fake fangs. | 穆德 那是假牙 |
[37:26] | Why would a real vampire need fake fangs ? | 真的吸血鬼为什么要用假牙 |
[37:29] | I mean, for the sake of argument. | 我想探讨一下 |
[37:31] | No, fangs are very rarely mentioned in the folklore. | 传说中很少提到尖牙 |
[37:34] | Real vampires aren’t thought to have them. | 真的吸血鬼不一定会有的 |
[37:36] | It’s more an invention of bram stoker’s. | 这是布莱姆·斯托克创造出来的 |
[37:38] | You were right before when you said | 你本来说的对 |
[37:40] | that this is a guy who’s watched too many dracula movies. | 他可能看了太多的恐怖片 |
[37:42] | He just happens to be a real vampire. | 只不过他正好是个吸血鬼 |
[37:50] | Well, so where the hell is he ? | 他在哪里 |
[37:55] | What about his family, | 他的家人呢 |
[37:56] | the ones who were gonna sue us for 446 million ? | 要告我们的人呢 |
[37:58] | Well, an aunt and an uncle. | 他有叔叔和婶婶 |
[38:00] | Their mail comes general delivery to a local post office. | 信件都是从邮局寄出的 |
[38:03] | No home address ? | 没有地址吗 |
[38:09] | that’s the sheriff. | 那是警长 |
[38:15] | – Sheriff hartwell. – Evening, agents. | -哈威警长-晚上好 探员 |
[38:19] | I heard y’all were back in town. | 听说你们回来了 |
[38:21] | Thought I might be of some assistance. | 我能帮什么忙吗 |
[38:24] | Yeah, a-Actually you can. | 你可以帮忙 |
[38:26] | You can stay behind here | 你和史考莉探员在这等 |
[38:27] | with agent scully while I check something out. | 我去调查一下 |
[38:31] | Don’t say I never did nothin’ for ya. | 别说我没有帮你的忙 |
[38:35] | Where are you going ? | 你要去哪里 |
[38:37] | Where might you be living if | 如果你住在这里 |
[38:38] | your mail came general delivery around here ? | 为什么你的邮件要寄到邮局 |
[38:41] | The r.V. Park ? | 露营地 |
[38:44] | You’re good. | 你真棒 |
[38:56] | Thanks. You’re very welcome. | -谢谢-不客气 |
[39:01] | So what do you think about vampires ? | 你对吸血鬼有什么看法 |
[39:06] | You mean, aside from the fact that I don’t believe in them ? | 除了我不相信以外吗 |
[39:08] | Yeah, aside from that. | 对 先抛开这些 |
[39:12] | Well, they’re supposed to be extremely charming, | 吸血鬼应该非常有魅力 |
[39:17] | Seductive. | 很有诱惑力 |
[39:20] | No, I mean, even if they did really exist, | 就算吸血鬼真的存在 |
[39:23] | Who’s to say they’d actually be like that ? | 谁知道有没有魅力 |
[39:26] | As agent mulder says, there are many different kinds of vampires. | 穆德探员说过 有很多不同的吸血鬼 |
[39:30] | Yeah, there sure are. | 是的 |
[39:39] | I really need to apologize to you about ronnie. | 对我必须为了朗尼道歉 |
[39:42] | He makes us all look bad. | 他使我们大家都很难堪 |
[39:44] | Uh– | 呃 |
[39:48] | He’s just not who we are anymore. | 他不算是我们的一份子了 |
[39:50] | I mean, we pay taxes, we’re good neighbors. | 我们现在付税 是好公民 |
[39:55] | Old ronnie, he just– He can’t quite seem to grasp the concept… | 老朗尼就不是 |
[39:59] | of… | 不懂 |
[40:01] | low profile. | 怎么放低姿态 |
[40:17] | But though he may be a moron, | 不管他有多么的白痴 |
[40:19] | He is one of our own. | 他还是自己人 |
[41:25] | Hello. | 哈罗 |
[41:43] | – Sleeping late. – | 睡懒觉 |
[41:49] | Ronnie strickland ! | 朗尼 |
[41:54] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有保持沉默的权利 |
[41:57] | Anything you say can and | 你所说的话都会成为 |
[41:58] | will be used against you in a court of law. | 呈堂证供的 |
[42:02] | Come on. Cut it out, ronnie. | 别闹了 朗尼 |
[42:08] | oh, damn. | 该死的 |
[42:31] | Back ! | 退后 |
[42:49] | Ah, no ! | 不… |
[43:07] | Mulder ? | 穆德 |
[43:11] | scully, what happened ? | 史考莉 怎么啦 |
[43:16] | I came to in the cemetery. | 我是在墓地里醒来的 |
[43:21] | That’s all I know. | 我只知道这么多 |
[43:48] | They pulled up stakes. | 他们全走了 |
[44:03] | So that’s it ? | 就这样吗 |
[44:05] | They simply disappeared without a trace ? | 他们就这样消失得无影无踪 |
[44:10] | And that’s exactly the way it happened, from start to finish ? | 从头到尾 也不知道发生了什么 |
[44:17] | Well, I can neither confirm | 我无法证实 |
[44:18] | nor deny agent mulder’s version of events… | 也无法反驳穆德探员的说法 |
[44:20] | which occurred outside my presence. | 当时我不在场 |
[44:22] | And I can neither confirm nor | 我无法证实 |
[44:24] | deny agent scully’s version of events, but, um– | 也无法反驳史考莉探员的说法 |
[44:26] | Anyway… I was drugged. | 但我被麻醉了 |
[44:32] | That is, | 基本上 |
[44:35] | Essentially, exactly the way it happened. | 情况就是这样 |
[44:38] | Essentially. | 基本上 |
[44:45] | except for the part about the buckteeth. | 除了暴牙的那一部分 |