时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Before the exploration of space, of the moon and planets, | 在人类探索太空 登月之前 |
[00:08] | man held that the heavens | 人类一直认为 |
[00:10] | were the home and province of powerful gods, | 太空是神明的故乡 |
[00:13] | who controlled not just the vast firmament, | 它们不只控制万物 |
[00:15] | but the earthly fate of man himself, | 也控制了人类的命运 |
[00:17] | and that the pantheon of powerful warring deities | 而人类各种悲惨命运的 |
[00:20] | was the cause or reason for the human condition, | 来源就是神明的斗争 |
[00:23] | for the past and the future, | 过去与未来 |
[00:25] | and for which great monuments | 在地球上与天堂 |
[00:27] | would be created, an earth as in heaven. | 都建立了 伟大的神迹 |
[00:30] | But in time man replaced | 可是人类用 |
[00:32] | these gods with new gods and new religions | 新的神明与宗教取代了这些神明 |
[00:34] | that provided no more certain answers | 却没有提供了 |
[00:36] | than those worshiped by his Greek or Roman or Egyptian ancestors. | 比希腊罗马埃及先辈所信仰的提供更多答案 |
[00:41] | And while we’ve chosen now our monolithic and benevolent gods | 当我们已经选择了一体和仁慈的上帝的时候 |
[00:44] | and found our certainties in science, | 也确定了科学的地位 |
[00:47] | believers all, we wait for a sign, a revelation. | 我们这些信徒还在等等一个启示 |
[00:52] | Our eyes turn Skyward, ready to accept the truly incredible, | 我们凝视太空时 随时接受不可思议的出现 |
[00:56] | To find our destiny written in the stars. | 发现星星代表我们的命运 |
[00:59] | But how do we best look to see? With new eyes or old? | 要怎样看才最清楚 用新的眼光还是老的呢 |
[02:03] | Mama! Papa! | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[02:10] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[04:57] | Da. | 是的 |
[05:02] | Too bad for you. | 真遗憾 |
[05:09] | It’s like the flesh is cooked… | 肉体好像已经烧焦了 |
[05:12] | all the way through. | 全都这样 |
[05:27] | 俄语 根据联合国宪章 第七章第39节和42节 | |
[05:35] | Your authority isn’t recognized here. Only your lies. | 我们这里不承认你的权力 只有你们的谎言 |
[05:40] | These are UN peace keepers. This is a mission of mercy. | 这是联合国和平部队 这是一次和平任务 |
[05:42] | This is a mission of fear. | 散布恐怖 |
[05:45] | – Yours and the men you work for. – I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 是你们这次的任务 我不知道你在说什么 |
[05:49] | You go back and you tell | 你回去告诉他们 |
[05:50] | them what you’ve seen here, what you’ve found. | 你的发现以及你所看到的 |
[05:53] | My name is Marita Covarrubias. | 我是玛莉塔·科瓦卢比 |
[05:55] | I am a special representative to the United Nations. | 联合国秘书长的 特别代表 |
[05:58] | I know who you are. I know who you work for. | 我知道你是谁 为谁工作 |
[06:01] | – You go back and tell them… | 你回去告诉他们 |
[06:03] | – Tell them what? What happened here? | 告诉他们什么 这里发生的事 |
[06:05] | Tell them it’s all going to hell. | 告诉他们下地狱 |
[06:16] | Does the boy know? | 那个男孩知道吗 |
[06:21] | – Did he see? – You tell them to kiss my American ass. | 他有没有看到 你叫他们都去死 |
[06:31] | During my last several abductions, | 我前几次被绑架的时候 |
[06:34] | I have experienced no fear whatsoever. | 我完全没有感受到恐怖 |
[06:38] | It was the absence of fear that allowed me | 以为没有恐怖 |
[06:40] | to communicate with them, and them with me. | 我们才能彼此沟通 |
[06:45] | They’ve told me that I am an apostle, | 他们告诉我 我是名使徒 |
[06:48] | here to spread the word of a | 前来散布 |
[06:50] | dawning of a new age of supernatural enlightenment. | 新世纪来临的宣言 |
[06:59] | 麻省理工学院 客座讲师论坛 | |
[07:02] | Sensibly, it’s not a question of truth versus fiction, | 重点不是真相与科幻 |
[07:06] | but of truths which are incomprehensible, | 而是我们无法理解的真相 |
[07:09] | because we have no physics, | 没有任何的理论 |
[07:11] | no real language for explaining Patient X’s story, | 语言 可以解释X病人的故事 |
[07:15] | much less the existence of extraterrestrials. | 更无法解释外星人的存在 |
[07:18] | Nothing to prepare us for the | 我们更没有准备好去 |
[07:19] | ontological shock that is bound to follow… | 面对这种本体论的突破 |
[07:22] | We quibble and we jaw about the need for proof, for evidence, | 我们常常会争吵 我们需要证据 |
[07:27] | as if it would serve some purpose, | 我们好像认为这是有意义的 |
[07:29] | as if it would make a difference, | 似乎会有什么改变 |
[07:32] | when what we should be seeking | 我们应该做的事情 |
[07:34] | is exactly what this woman is describing. | 正是这位女士所说的 |
[07:37] | Not if they are here, but why, | 不是去问 如果他们来了 而是为什么 |
[07:40] | and what their business is, | 他们有什么目的 |
[07:43] | In my conversations with her, | 我与她的交谈内容中显示 |
[07:46] | she believes this business the abductions and the experiments | 她认为 这些绑架以及实验 |
[07:49] | are due to their plans for us. | 都是他们计划中的一部分 |
[07:52] | We are not simply breeding cows for them, as some have suggested, | 我们不只是他们的繁殖种牛 而是他们的子民 |
[07:57] | but subjects, much like we think of our relationship with God. | 子民 类似我们与神的关系 |
[08:02] | There are sites – what she calls | 有些地方 她提到所谓的 |
[08:04] | lighthouses – around which will be great activity. | 灯塔的地方会有相当多的活动 |
[08:07] | All this conjecture, the ontological shock you speak of, | 这些猜测 你所提到的本体论上的突破 |
[08:12] | for which we’re so ill-equipped, | 我们好像没有准备好 |
[08:13] | is in my opinion not only false but dangerous. This woman… | 我 认为这种说词很危险 这位妇人 |
[08:17] | This woman presents no good or credible testimony | 这位妇人没有给我们 可信的证词 |
[08:20] | apart from her feel-good message. | 只是给我们一些安抚人心的讯息 |
[08:22] | – You think she’s lying? – No. | 你认为她在说谎吗 没有 |
[08:25] | I don’t think she’s lying. I think… | 我不认为她在说谎 我认为 |
[08:28] | that if you prepare people enough to believe a lie, | 如果你们让人们去相信这是个谎言 |
[08:31] | they will believe it as if it were true. | 他们就会把这个当做是事实 |
[08:33] | If you tell them a really big lie, like | 如果告诉人们一个很大的谎言 比如说 |
[08:35] | “There are aliens from outer space”, they will believe it. | 有外星人 他们更容易去相信 |
[08:38] | And if you suggest that | 如果告诉他们 |
[08:40] | these aliens are doing bad things to them, | 外星人正是危害他们 |
[08:42] | this suggestion will make certain people believe | 这种暗示的力量 会让人们去相信 |
[08:45] | that certain psychopathologies and neuroses | 他们患上的精神机能障碍 和神经衰弱症 |
[08:47] | they suffer from can be attributed to that. | 是因为外星人造成的 |
[08:50] | Mr Mulder… Agent Mulder, she has physical ailments. | 穆德探员 她真的生病了 |
[08:54] | Are you discounting any | 你是不是 |
[08:56] | belief in the existence of extraterrestrials? | 不相信外星人的存在 |
[08:59] | No, I just question mindless belief. | 我只是质疑这种盲目的相信 |
[09:02] | But you’ve cited evidence, made claims yourself. | 你也提出过证据 自己也曾经宣称过 |
[09:04] | What I have seen, I’ve seen because I wanted to believe. I… | 我所看到的是因为我想要相信 |
[09:09] | If you look too hard, you can go mad. | 太努力的去找寻 可能会让你发疯 |
[09:11] | But if you continue to look, | 但继续的找寻 |
[09:13] | you become liberated and you come awake, as if from a dream, | 就会使自己解放会觉醒 好像是从梦中醒来 |
[09:16] | realizing that the lies simply protect what they’re advertising: | 了解这些谎言只是为了保护他们所宣称的事实 |
[09:20] | a government which knows that its | 政府知道他们的 |
[09:22] | greatest strength is not in defense, but in attack. | 能力 在于攻击而不是防卫 |
[09:29] | It’s strongly held by believers in UFO phenomena | 相信飞碟现象的人们都坚信 |
[09:32] | that there is military complicity in abductions. | 都牵涉着军事阴谋 和绑架事件 |
[09:35] | But what if there is no complicity? | 如果没有阴谋的话呢 |
[09:37] | What if there is simply just the military seeking to develop | 如果只是军方想要 发展一些武器呢 |
[09:39] | an arsenal of weapons against which there is no defense? | 发展一些无法防卫的武器 |
[09:42] | Biological warfare, which justifies in their eyes | 为发展生化武器 让他们 |
[09:46] | making an ass out of the nation with stories of little green men. | 编织出外星人的故事 去欺骗整个国家 |
[09:50] | A conspiracy, wrapped in a plot, inside a government agenda. | 这个阴谋根本就是 政府制造的骗局 |
[10:12] | Dr Werber? | – 韦伯医生 |
[10:14] | – It’s been some time. – Almost five years. | – 好久不见了 – 快5年了 |
[10:18] | I came down expecting to hear how your work had progressed. | 我本来期待会听到 你工作的进展 |
[10:21] | I’m surprised, to say the least. | 我非常的意外 |
[10:25] | A lot has changed. | 事情有很多的变化 |
[10:26] | You’ve abandoned something you believed so completely, | 你似乎已经完全放弃了 自己相信的东西 |
[10:30] | in spite of what I know about you from our work, | 我所认识的你 我们一起的努力 |
[10:32] | the memories I helped you | 我帮你重建 |
[10:33] | recover about the experience with your sister. | 有关你妹妹的回忆 |
[10:36] | Well, I’ve come to distrust a lot of things. | 我不相信很多事情 |
[10:39] | I’ve come to distrust those memories. | 我不相信那些记忆 |
[10:41] | – I’m sorry. – For what? | 对不起 为什么 |
[10:44] | I’ve taken a lot of criticism for | 我与飞碟绑架受害者工作 |
[10:46] | my work with alien abductees, and in the field itself. | 使我受到很多批评 |
[10:49] | The regression hypnosis work i did with you | 我对你所做的催眠治疗 |
[10:51] | No, I’m not questioning your methods,Dr Werber. | 我不是怀疑你的方法 韦伯医生 |
[10:53] | I’m questioning myself, | 我只是怀疑我自己 |
[10:55] | how I was led to believe through | 我怎么被骗了 因为精心设计 |
[10:57] | elaborate staging that my sister had been abducted. | 让我相信 我的妹妹被绑架了 |
[11:00] | A man with faith can indulge in scepticism… | 一个有信仰的人是可以怀疑的 |
[11:02] | You don’t understand. | 你好像不了解 |
[11:04] | There’s just too much evidence that it’s all a lie. | 有太多的证据显示 这一切都是谎言 |
[11:07] | The conspiracy is not to hide the existence of extraterrestrials. | 这个阴谋不是要去 隐瞒外星人的存在 |
[11:10] | It’s to make people believe | 这是为了要使人们相信一切 |
[11:11] | in it so completely that they question nothing. | 而是让他们不去质疑 |
[11:14] | So you and I have just been advocates of insanity all along? | 所以你和我一直 都是疯狂理论的拥护者 |
[11:18] | Is this the extreme possibility you believe in now? | 你现在变成这么极端 |
[11:22] | Is Patient X any more credible? | X病人更可信吗 |
[11:25] | I hope so. I’m her doctor. | 希望如此 她是我的病人 |
[11:28] | I think you should meet her. | 我认为应该见见她 |
[11:31] | I think you might change your mind. | 你应该会改变你的想法 |
[13:39] | Cassandra? | 卡珊卓 |
[13:43] | Hi. | 你好 |
[13:49] | – Fox Mulder. – Hi. | -福克斯·穆德-你好 |
[13:53] | I’m so glad to finally meet you. You are a hero of mine. | 很高兴终于见到你了 你是我的英雄 |
[13:58] | I am? | 是吗 |
[13:59] | I read about you in the news, about three years ago. | 我三年前在报纸上看过你的事 |
[14:02] | How you helped that man | 你帮助那位 |
[14:03] | who escaped from the hospital… Duane Barry. | 杜恩·巴利先生逃出医院 |
[14:06] | How he had held those people hostage at the travel agency | 他在旅行社狭持人质 |
[14:09] | because he was being called by aliens. | 因为外星人呼唤他 |
[14:13] | You were the only one who believed him. | 只有你相信他 |
[14:15] | You may not like me as much as you like that story. | 也许你喜欢的是故事而不是我本人 |
[14:18] | Oh… | 哦 |
[14:20] | That story saved my life. | 这个故事救了我的命 |
[14:23] | How’s that? | 怎么说 |
[14:25] | I have been a multiple abductee for over 30 years. | 这30年 我被许多次绑架 |
[14:29] | I had been afraid to seek help. | 我一直害怕去求助 |
[14:32] | Nobody would ever believe me really… | 没有人会相信我 |
[14:35] | until I read about you. | 直到我听说你的故事 |
[14:38] | – That’s how I met Dr Werber. – Cassandra… | 我是这样子认识韦伯医生的 卡珊卓 |
[14:40] | He told me that you had been through hypnotic regression. | 他告诉我 你也经历过催眠治疗 |
[14:44] | That’s how you discovered that your sister was abducted. | 你是这样才知道 自己的妹妹被绑架了 |
[14:47] | – Cassandra… – Yes? | – 卡珊卓 – 什么事 |
[14:49] | Are you here voluntarily? | 你是自愿来的吗 |
[14:52] | Um, yes, under doctor’s supervision. | 是的 在医生的陪伴下 |
[14:57] | Whatever it is that you’re afraid of, | 不管你怕的是什么 |
[14:59] | I suggest that you check yourself out | 我建议你 尽快出院 |
[15:02] | of here as soon as you can and start living your life,okay? | 开始你新的生活 好吗 |
[15:05] | Uh… Now’s not a good time. | 现在时机不对 |
[15:06] | Cassandra has the sensation that she’s about to be called, | 卡珊卓有感觉 自己即将被召唤 |
[15:10] | Now is a time of war and stress among the alien nations. | 现在是外星国度战争的时刻 |
[15:13] | The different races, they’re in upheaval. | 不同的外星种族在斗争 |
[15:18] | I will be summoned to a place, just like Duane Barry. | 我和巴利一样 被召唤到另外一个地方去 |
[15:21] | The man you’re talking about died because of what he believed in. | 你所提及的那个男人因自己所相信的而送命 |
[15:24] | He died after I’d been interrogating him, | 我审问过他之后 他就在房间里死了 |
[15:27] | after a visit from some men from our government. | 发生在一些政府官员 去看过他之后 |
[15:30] | The government’s involved. They don’t want us to know about it. | 一定与政府有关 他们就是不希望我们知道 |
[15:33] | Cassandra… | 卡珊卓 |
[15:38] | There was a time when I would | 我以前会 |
[15:40] | have believed what you say, without a doubt. | 相信你所说的话 不会怀疑的 |
[15:42] | There is no doubt, Mr Mulder. | 没有什么好怀疑的 穆德先生 |
[15:46] | I know what I’ve experienced. I… | 我知道我经历过什么 |
[15:49] | I have been through the | 我经历过的 |
[15:50] | terror and tests more times than I can count. | 恐惧与 测试已经数不清了 |
[15:52] | I have had an unborn foetus taken from me. | 他们甚至夺走了我的胎儿 |
[15:56] | But they’re not here for the reasons that you might think. | 可是他们来这里的理由与 你想象中是不同的 |
[16:00] | They’re here to deliver a message. | 他们是来传递讯息的 |
[16:03] | Except something has gone wrong. There are… | 只不过现在出了状况 |
[16:08] | There are other forces at work. | 有一些其他的力量 |
[16:12] | They’re going to be calling me. I can feel it. | 他们即将要呼唤我 我可以感受到 |
[16:16] | You of all people need to know about this, | 你最必须知道这一点 |
[16:18] | because you’re the one that can do something. | 因为你是可以有所作为的 |
[16:23] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[19:10] | I’m gonna take good care of you. | 我们会好好的照顾你 |
[19:21] | Agent Scully, my name’s Jeffrey Spender. Special Agent Spender. | 史考莉探员我叫杰弗里斯彭德特别探员斯彭德 |
[19:25] | Is there something I can help you with, agent spender? | 我可以帮你什么忙 斯彭德探员 |
[19:28] | I feel kinda funny approaching you like this. | 我这样来找你感觉有点奇怪 |
[19:30] | I just haven’t been able to reach Agent Mulder. | 不过我找不到穆德探员 |
[19:33] | – About what? – About somebody he’s been talking to. | 找他干什么 有关一个他的访谈者 |
[19:36] | Somebody who claims to be an alien abductee, | 一个认为自己被外星人绑架的人 |
[19:39] | who I’d prefer he weren’t talking to. | 我希望他不去打扰她 |
[19:42] | You gonna tell me who this is? | 要不要告诉我这个人是谁 |
[19:44] | This is going to sound weird. Uh… | 这听起来会很奇怪 |
[19:47] | It’s my mother. | 是我母亲 |
[19:50] | – Your mother? – It’s a very long story. Uh… | 你母亲 这个故事很长… |
[19:54] | She’s an exceptional person, | 她是个很特殊的人 |
[19:56] | but for kind of obvious reasons I’d rather this didn’t get out. | 但有一些很明显的理由我不希望事情传出去 |
[20:00] | Appearances being what they are. | 特别是表现出的事情 |
[20:02] | – Is this part of a case? – No. | -是案子的一部分吗 -不是 |
[20:05] | – Then why is he talking to her? – I don’t know. | -那他为什么找她谈 -我不知道 |
[20:08] | She just called me and she’s… She’s a very disturbed woman. | 她打电话给我 她的心理很不平静 |
[20:14] | This is something that caused a lot of pain about 20 years ago. | 这是20年前造成了 的很多痛苦 |
[20:18] | I’m just trying to save myself any extra humiliation. | 我不想使自己受到更多的屈辱 |
[20:22] | I’d like to build a reputation here, not be given one. | 我实在是不想要这样一个的名声 |
[20:27] | I think I understand. | 我想我可以理解 |
[20:34] | What happened in Kazakhstan, | 不管哈萨克斯坦发生了什么事 |
[20:37] | there was no one left to give an accurate account. | 现在已经没有目击证人提供证言 |
[20:39] | – How many bodies were there? – 41. | 一共有多少具尸体 41具 |
[20:43] | All burned beyond recognition. | 全部被烧焦 无法辨识 |
[20:45] | The result of some kind of intense biochemical reaction | 应该是某种激烈的生化反应 |
[20:50] | none of the UN medics had ever seen. | 这是联合国医疗人员 从来没有见过的 |
[20:52] | Not in the gulf or on any battlefield. | 包括波斯湾战争 任何战场上都没有 |
[20:57] | The corpses were literally carbonized from the heat. | 这些尸体因为高热而被炭化了 |
[21:00] | – A new weapon being tested? – There’s no intelligence on that. | 有人在测试新武器 我们没有这方面的情报 |
[21:04] | There’s no clear data on the victims or their relationship, | 我们没有任何受害者的资料 |
[21:08] | but I found at least two of these among the dead. | 可是死者中我找到两个这样的东西 |
[21:13] | I think it’s fairly certain that all the victims had them, | 这是很明显的 所有的受害者都有 |
[21:17] | that what was taking place was a staging for a group abduction. | 那个地方发生的事情是 群体绑架 |
[21:22] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[21:24] | In the final phases before it begins, | 最后阶段开始前 |
[21:27] | there will most likely be assemblies. | 很有可能会集众 |
[21:30] | – We’re years away from that. | 那还有很多年 |
[21:32] | – If we’re to believe their timetable. | 我们相信他们的时间表 |
[21:35] | – Unless it’s already begun. – We’re 15 years away. | 除非已经开始了 现在还有15年 |
[21:39] | I don’t think this was planned. | 我不认为这是有计划的 |
[21:42] | I think something or someone set this in motion. | 这是某事或某人所推动的 |
[21:46] | An act of war… against us and our plans. | 对我们与我们的计划宣战 |
[21:52] | Krycek was at the burn site with a unit of Russian soldiers. | 克莱切克与一些俄国士兵来到现场 |
[21:57] | – Alex Krycek did this? – He was there. | 这是克莱切克干的吗 他在场 |
[22:00] | Probably acting on the same data we got. | 他也许有我们的情报 |
[22:02] | Whether he had any direct | 不管他有没有 |
[22:04] | involvement in what happened, he knows what caused it. | 直接参与 他知道如何操作 |
[22:07] | Knows how? | 怎么说 |
[22:09] | He captured a boy at the site,a survivor. Someone who saw. | 他抓了一个生存者 一个目击证人 |
[22:15] | What does Krycek want? | 克莱切克要什么 |
[22:19] | – I don’t know. – Well, how do we find out? | -我不知道-我们要如何去调查 |
[22:36] | – Yes? – Well, look who’s answering the Batphone. | 喂 原来是你在听电话 |
[22:41] | Alex Krycek. | 艾利克斯·克莱切克 |
[22:43] | Are those guys too cheap to offer you a pension plan? | 那些人太小气了 没有给你退休金吗 |
[22:45] | – Where are you? – I’m in town actually. New York City. | – 你在哪里 – 其实我 在纽约 |
[22:50] | Just tell us what you want. | -告诉我们 你要什么 |
[22:52] | You’ve been working on a vaccine against the black oil. | 你们一直在开发黑油疫苗 |
[22:55] | Unsuccessfully, you know. | 你也知道不成功 |
[22:58] | Yeah, well, I figured you and your | 我想我不在 |
[22:59] | buddies must have been busy while I’ve been gone. | 的时候 你们一定很忙 |
[23:02] | Our research continues. | -我们有继续研究 |
[23:05] | – I’ll take everything you’ve got. – In exchange for…? | -我要你所有东西 用来交换什么 |
[23:09] | – The boy. – Why is that in our interest? | 那个男孩 对我们有什么利 |
[23:14] | Without what he knows, you ain’t gonna need any vaccine. | 没有他所知道的情报 你们有疫苗也没有用 |
[23:17] | What does he know? | 他知道什么 |
[23:19] | That’s my opening offer. The longer you wait, | 这是我的条件 你们拖得越久 |
[23:22] | the skinnier this kid gets. | 这孩子会变得越瘦 |
[23:33] | Shouldn’t that be my picture next to that headline? | 头条旁边的难道不应该 是我的照片吗 |
[23:38] | Or is that just you having a little fun? | 还是你只在找乐子 |
[23:41] | – Do I look like I’m having fun, Scully? | 我看起来很开心吗 史考莉 |
[23:43] | – You look constipated, actually. | 你看起来便秘了 |
[23:45] | That would make sense. I’ve had | 有道理 |
[23:47] | my head up my rear end for the last five years. | 过去5年来 我头一直塞在屁股里 |
[23:50] | Has this anything to do with Cassandra Spender? | 这与卡珊卓·斯彭德无关吧 |
[23:53] | Cassandra Spender is living proof | 卡珊卓就是活生生的证据 |
[23:54] | that the truth I’ve been seeking for the last five years | 我过去5年找的真相 |
[23:58] | – is the truth of a madman. – How is that? | -这是狂人的真理 -怎么说 |
[24:01] | One more anal-probing, gyro-pyro, | 如果我再听到一个 |
[24:03] | Ievitating-ecoplasm, alien-antimatter story | 狗屁外星人的故事 |
[24:06] | and I’m gonna shoot somebody. | 我就要开枪杀人了 |
[24:08] | Well, I guess I’m done here. | 那我可以离开了 |
[24:11] | You seem to have invalidated your own work. Have a nice life. | 你已经推翻了自己的研究 祝你有个快乐人生 |
[24:15] | – How do you know about Cassandra? | 你怎么会知道卡珊卓 |
[24:17] | – Her son accosted me in the hallway. | 她儿子跑来找我 |
[24:19] | He’s an FBI agent. | 他也是调查局探员 |
[24:21] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[24:23] | He’s of the same opinion as you, by the way. That she’s not well. | 他的看法和你一样 她不是很正常 |
[24:28] | You try to reveal what’s hidden, to incite people with the facts, | 想要去揭发真相 想要告诉大家事实 |
[24:32] | but they’d rather believe some nonsense, | 可是他们宁可去 相信荒唐的谎言 |
[24:34] | refusing to believe what our government is capable of. | 而不愿意相信我们的 政府有能力这么做 |
[24:37] | – You’ve come a long way, Mulder. | 你转变了很多 穆德 |
[24:40] | – Yeah, and still nobody believes me. | 还是没有人相信我 |
[24:46] | What? | 什么 |
[24:47] | Cassandra Spender was abducted at Skyland Mountain. | 卡珊卓是在史卡兰山被绑架的 |
[24:51] | That’s where I was taken, where Duane Barry took me. | 我也是在那里被绑架的 巴利在那挟持我 |
[24:54] | The woman is a nut, Scully. | 那个女人疯了 史考莉 |
[24:56] | It says here that she has an implant, in the base of her neck, | 上面指出她的脖子后面 被移植物体 |
[25:01] | Where the government no doubt removed her brain. | 政府一定是切掉了她的脑 |
[25:03] | Isn’t that what her son stopped you to say, Scully? | 她的儿子是不是希望你不这么想 |
[25:07] | No. He asked if you would please not talk about this with anyone. | 是的 他希望你别和别人谈这件事 |
[25:12] | Wish granted. | 没问题 |
[25:39] | Hi. I’m lookin’ for… I’m lookin’ for, uh… | 我要找 我要找 |
[25:43] | – You’re lookin’ for what? – A mountain, I think. | – 你要找什么 – 好像是一座山吧 |
[25:47] | You and everybody else. | 你和所有的人一样啊 |
[25:49] | – How’s that? – Well, you’re a little late to the party. | 怎么说 你已经迟到了 |
[25:53] | Six dollars. | 6块 |
[25:55] | I hope you find some parking. | 希望你能找到停车位 |
[26:23] | Cassandra? | 卡珊卓 |
[26:25] | – Ms Spender? – Oh. Yes? | -斯彭德太太-是的 |
[26:30] | Do I know you? Of course I do. | 我认识你吗 我当然认得 |
[26:35] | I don’t think so. | 我想不会吧 |
[26:38] | No. No, I’m sure of it. | 不 我可以确定 |
[26:42] | Are you a doctor? | 你是医生吗 |
[26:45] | Uh, yes. But not a practicing one. | 是的 可是我没有行医 |
[26:48] | No? | -没有吗 |
[26:49] | My name is Dana Scully, and, | -我叫黛娜·史考莉 |
[26:52] | uh… I’d like to ask you some questions. | 我想问你一些问题 |
[26:55] | Questions about what? | 什么问题 |
[26:59] | May I? | 可以吗 |
[27:07] | I think you should know that I, | 你应该知道 |
[27:09] | uh… I learned about you from your son. | 是你儿子告诉我的 |
[27:14] | – Jeffrey? – Yes. | -杰弗里 -是的 |
[27:17] | I’m an FBI agent, and he asked | 我是调查局探员 |
[27:19] | that I protect against your story getting out. | 他希望我能隐瞒你的故事 |
[27:23] | Oh. | 哦 |
[27:25] | I guess I’m betraying that by coming here. | 我来这里已经背叛了他 |
[27:28] | But, um… I don’t… | 但是 |
[27:33] | I’m here for more personal reasons actually. | 我来这里有自己的理由 |
[27:37] | I took the liberty of reading your medical file. | 我看了你的病历 |
[27:43] | You’re feeling it too, aren’t you? | 你也感受得到了 是不是 |
[27:48] | Here. | 这里 |
[27:52] | You wake up at night knowing you need to be somewhere, | 你晚上醒来时 会知道自己有地方要去 |
[27:54] | but you don’t know where it is. | 可是你不知道要去哪里 |
[27:57] | Like you forgot an appointment you didn’t know you had. | 就像是忘了一个你不知道的约会 |
[28:01] | That’s not why I’m here. | 我不是为了这个理由来的 |
[28:04] | Oh. | 哦 |
[28:06] | I’m here because I, uh… | 我来这 |
[28:10] | because I wanted to tell you that you should… | 是我要告诉你 |
[28:14] | that you should not remove the thing that you have in your neck. | 不要取出 你脖子里的东西 |
[28:18] | Not without possible consequences. Um… | 这是会有严重后果的 |
[28:22] | I became very ill. | 我就病得很重 |
[28:25] | I’d never dream of removing it. | 我不想去除掉 |
[28:29] | I want to go. | 我想要去 |
[28:32] | Wherever it is. | 不管去哪里 |
[28:35] | Oh, they have so much to teach us. | 他们有那么多的知识要教我们 |
[28:41] | You, being a doctor, | 你是医生 |
[28:42] | would want to know that they are great healers. | 应该想知道 他们的医疗技术 |
[28:47] | Maybe that’s why you were chosen. | 也许这就是你被选上的理由 |
[29:15] | Oh, my God. | -天哪 |
[29:16] | Help me! | -救救我 |
[29:21] | Help me. Help me, please! | 求求你救救我 救救我 |
[29:26] | Agh! | 啊 |
[30:00] | and there was no indication beforehand | 之前没有任何的征兆吗 |
[30:10] | – Are there any survivors? – No. Not as of this moment. | 有任何生存者吗 目前没有 |
[30:15] | The smell. | 这个气味… |
[30:16] | They’ve all been burned. | 他们都被烧焦了 |
[30:17] | There are plenty more who are still being bagged as we speak.. | 就在我们谈话的当口 他们还在不断收集尸体 |
[30:20] | Any preliminary theories? | 有初步的原因吗 |
[30:23] | Well, it appears they all came by car. | 他们都是开车来的 |
[30:25] | Most of the dead are congregated | 大多的死者都是聚集 |
[30:27] | in a wooded area a short distance off the road. | 在离道路不远的森林里 |
[30:30] | – Self-immolation? – There’s no evidence of that right now. | 是自焚的吗 现在没有证据 |
[30:34] | There’s no accelerants, no incendiary device. | 没有任何的易燃物 |
[30:37] | What was their relationship to each other,were they families? | 他们彼此之间的关系是什么 他们是亲属吗 |
[30:39] | well, here’s no way to ID their bodies right now. | 现在不可能辨识的出尸体 |
[30:41] | It’s going to be a painstaking dental process. | 必须靠牙齿来辨识 |
[30:45] | Mulder, why are you tiptoeing around the obvious fact here? | 穆德 你为什么忽视最明显的事实呢 |
[30:49] | This is Skyland Mountain. | 这里是史卡兰山 |
[30:51] | We’re right back here on Skyland Mountain. | 我们回到了史卡兰山 |
[30:53] | And you think it’s related to your abduction from the same place? | 你认为这与 你被绑架是同一个地方有关 |
[30:57] | – Well, you can’t deny the connection. | 你不能否认这种关系 |
[30:59] | – This is some kind of abduction scenario? | 你认为这里有绑架事件 |
[31:02] | – I’m not saying that. – Do you have any evidence of that? | 我没有这么说 你有这方面的证据吗 |
[31:07] | – What do you mean by evidence? – That’s what I’m asking you. | 你说的证据是什么意思 这是我问你的问题 |
[31:13] | Well, are you gonna give me your theory, then? | 要不要告诉我你的理论 |
[31:16] | No. | 不用 |
[31:19] | I’m gonna give you an explanation. | 我给你一个解释 |
[31:32] | This is the same scene we saw in Kazakhstan. | 这和我们在哈萨克斯坦所看到的情景一样 |
[31:35] | What is going on? This is our own back yard. | 这是怎么回事 已经来到了我们的后院 |
[31:37] | This is no good. I don’t like being kept in the dark. | 这样不行 我不喜欢被蒙在鼓里 |
[31:40] | Someone’s going to great lengths to sabotage our work. | 有个人相当努力的去破坏我们的工作 |
[31:45] | – Who? – One way or another, we’d better find out, | 谁 我们最好赶快查出来 |
[31:49] | before it’s determined we’re unable to handle this ourselves, | 免得整个情况失控 |
[31:52] | to put a stop to it, before the colonists intervene. | 在殖民者干涉之前 我们必须要阻止 |
[32:07] | More on our top story this hour: | 最新消息 |
[32:08] | in the northern part of the state, | 在本州的北方 |
[32:11] | last night’s mass death in the forest | 在史卡兰山国家公园 |
[32:13] | just inside the National Park at Skyland Mountain. | 有许多人在森林中丧命 |
[32:17] | Again, authorities have now | 有关单位 |
[32:18] | released a fairly complete list of the dead | 已经公布有 |
[32:21] | gathered from vehicle registrations, | 汽车牌照的名单 |
[32:24] | hoping relatives or friends will come forward | 希望亲人与朋友能够 |
[32:26] | and help to explain the cause or | 帮助警方找到 |
[32:28] | reason for this bizarre tragedy here in rural Virginia. | 为什么弗吉尼亚州郊外会发生这种悲剧的原因 |
[32:33] | At this time, details of | 目前无法确定 |
[32:35] | the disaster at Skyland Mountain are sketchy. | 史卡兰山悲剧的起因 |
[32:38] | Cassandra? | 卡珊卓 |
[32:45] | You called us? | 你找我们 |
[32:48] | This is not supposed to be happening. | 不应该发生这种事情 |
[32:54] | I knew these people. | 我认识这些人 |
[32:58] | – You knew them? – They were friends of mine. | 你认识他们 他们是我的朋友 |
[33:01] | Friends from where? | 什么地方的朋友 |
[33:04] | From a long time ago. | 很久以前的朋友 |
[33:07] | It’s not supposed to be happening. Not like this. | 不应该发生 不应该如此 |
[33:14] | You have to do something about it. | 你们一定要想办法 |
[33:16] | What would you like me to do? | 你要我怎么做 |
[33:19] | You have to stop it. | 必须去阻止 |
[33:22] | Stop who? | 阻止谁 |
[33:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:36] | – Agent Mulder, my name’s Jeffrey Spender. | 穆德探员 我叫杰弗里·斯彭德 |
[33:39] | – Oh, son of… the prophet. | 先知我的儿子 |
[33:44] | I asked you to leave her alone. | 请过你不要去烦她 |
[33:47] | Your mother called us about the incident in Virginia. | 你的母亲联络我们是因为弗吉尼亚州的事件 |
[33:50] | – She said that she knew some of the dead. – Of course she did. | 她说认识一些死者 当然认识 |
[33:55] | They were in the same ridiculous cult that she was. | 他们以前和她属于同一个邪教 |
[33:57] | There you have it. | 明白了吧 |
[34:00] | – She was in a cult? – A UFO cult | 她参与了邪教吗 那是一个飞碟邪教 |
[34:03] | who believed they would be carried | 他们相信自己会搭乘母船 |
[34:05] | to immortality in some flying “Mother wheel”. | 前往太空得到永生 |
[34:08] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:11] | We won’t be bothering you or your mother any more. | 我们不会烦你或你母亲了 |
[35:04] | You think you can pull this off, don’t you? | 你认为你会成功的吗 |
[35:18] | If they give me what I want, I’m gonna rule the world. | 如果他们给我我要的 我会统治这个世界 |
[35:27] | We’ve got them on their knees, Alex. | 我们已经使他们屈服了 艾利克斯 |
[35:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:39] | Let’s get out of this hole. | 我们离开这个鬼地方吧 |
[37:02] | Well… | 噢 |
[37:10] | Where’s the boy? | 那个男孩在哪里 |
[37:26] | Are you ready for this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[37:28] | I’ve gone over the initial | 我刚刚在看 |
[37:29] | forensics and pathology reports from Skyland Mountain. | 史卡兰山事件的 初步验尸报告 |
[37:32] | While the event itself remains unexplained, | 虽然现在还无法解释 |
[37:35] | it’s less than a mystery who’s involved. | 但是谁参与了是很明显的 |
[37:37] | At least for me. Certainly for you. | 至少对你 对我来说都是如此的 |
[37:40] | Our pathologists here haven’t finalized their reports, | 虽然病理学家还没有 提出最好的结论 |
[37:44] | but I was able to have | 可是我任意选出 |
[37:45] | three victims selected at random for x-rays. | 三名死者来照X光 |
[37:48] | That’s how I found these. Small | 我就找到了这些 |
[37:50] | pieces of what looks like metal in the cervical tissue | 这里有很小的金属块 在烧焦的宫颈组织里 |
[37:53] | here, here, and here. | 这里 这里 这里… |
[38:03] | Implants. | 植入物 |
[38:06] | I followed up with the families of the three victims. | 我去找了这些死者的家属 |
[38:09] | None had any cult associations, | 发现他们都没有加入邪教 |
[38:11] | but two out of the three | 三人中有两人 |
[38:13] | belonged to the local Mutual UFO Networks. | 属于飞碟协会的 |
[38:15] | Both claimed abduction experiences. | 而且都说自己被绑架过 |
[38:18] | Both were being treated | 他们两个 |
[38:19] | by a medical practitioner over recent months. | 这几个月来都在接受治疗 |
[38:22] | – For what? – Take a look. | -治疗什么 -你看看 |
[38:27] | “Major depressive disorder characterized | 严重抑郁症 |
[38:29] | by periods of sustained anxiety and paranoia.” | 因长期偏执所引起的严重沮丧 多疑 |
[38:32] | “Patient believes he will be called | 病人认为自己会被呼唤 |
[38:35] | to a place where he will be abducted by aliens.” | 前往一个未知的地点 在那里会被外星人绑架 |
[38:38] | The implants triggered those responses. | 是移植金属物引起反应的 |
[38:41] | Those people were led to Skyland Mountain. | 这些人被呼唤去史卡兰山 |
[38:44] | By whom? | 是谁干的 |
[38:45] | By the same government that put the implant in you, | 对你移植的政府 |
[38:47] | to function as a homing mechanism. | 这是个传唤装置 |
[38:49] | – Mulder, that doesn’t make sense. – Why not? | 穆德 这一点都不合理 为什么 |
[38:52] | A tracking system using military app satellite technology | 这种追逐系统用的是军方应用 |
[38:55] | to monitor test subjects, | 用卫星科技来跟踪实验目标 |
[38:57] | or to stage what people might believe are alien abductions, | 或设个局 让人们以为自己被外星人绑架 |
[39:00] | But they weren’t abducted. They were led to their deaths. | 可是他们没有被绑架 他们被领上死路 |
[39:03] | And for what purpose? | 这有什么目的 |
[39:07] | I don’t know that yet. | 这点我还不知道 |
[39:10] | You know, Mulder… | 你知道吗 穆德 |
[39:13] | maybe you shouldn’t be so quick… | 也许你不应该这么快去 |
[39:17] | to rule out what Cassandra Spender has to say. | 排除卡珊卓的说词 |
[39:31] | Mulder. | 我是穆德 |
[39:32] | – Agent Mulder? – Yes. | -穆德探员吗 -是的 |
[39:33] | This is Marita Covarrubias. Is this a secure line we’re on? | 我是玛莉塔 你这条线安全吗 |
[39:37] | – Yes. – You were at Skyland Mountain. | 安全 你去过史卡兰山 |
[39:40] | Are you aware of a UN report | 你知道联合国 |
[39:42] | on a similar incident in the former Soviet Union? | 发现前苏联的哈萨克斯坦有类似事件吗 |
[39:44] | No. | 不知道 |
[39:45] | I was in Kazakhstan, Agent Mulder. There is a connection. | 我去过哈萨克斯坦 穆德探员 这是有关连的 |
[39:49] | I have someone who knows it. I have him with me now. | 有一个人知道此事 他就在我身边 |
[39:57] | – Where are you? – At a pay phone on Skodal Road, off the I-90. | 你在哪 90号高速公路附近的公用电话亭 |
[40:02] | Come here. Wait for my call, for directions. | 赶快来这里 等我联络你 |
[40:12] | Marita? | 玛莉塔 |
[41:24] | – Hello? – Who’s this? | -哈罗 -是谁 |
[41:26] | This is Special Agent Spender.Who’s this? | 我是斯彭德探员 你是谁 |
[41:28] | This is Fox Mulder. | 福克斯·穆德 |
[41:30] | – Why are you calling here? – I’m actually looking for Agent Scully. | 你为什么打电话来这里 我在找史考莉探员 |
[41:34] | – I haven’t been able to reach her and… | 我一直找不到她 她说 |
[41:37] | – She’s not here. Nor is my mother. | 她不在这里 我妈也不在 |
[41:41] | – What are you talking about? – She’s gone from her room. | 你在说什么 她离开了自己的病房 |
[41:46] | – Gone where? – Look, she’s just gone. | 去哪里 她就是不见了 |
[41:49] | Don’t you get it? She’s got nowhere to go. | 你不明白吗 她无处可去 |
[43:05] | Look! | 快看 |
[43:08] | There! There it is! | 就在那里 |