时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:53] | Thanks, Mister. I’ll mail it right off. | 谢谢 我会马上拿去寄的 |
[01:57] | “federal bureau of investigation” | 联邦调查局 |
[02:55] | all units responding to ruskin dam | 所有小组请速来鲁斯基水坝 |
[02:58] | We are got numerous bodies. | 我们发现无数具尸体 |
[02:58] | Repeat, numerous bodies. | 再说一遍 发现无数具尸体 |
[02:59] | We are coming in for a closer look. | 我们进一步仔细搜索 |
[03:11] | We’re looking for survivors. | 我们在找幸存者 |
[04:28] | Agent Mulder! | 穆德探员 |
[04:32] | Was she here? Is she here? | 她也在这里吗 |
[04:35] | – Yes. The medics are all over her. – She’s alive? | 是的 她正在接受急救 她还活着吗 |
[04:37] | They’re working on her now. Come on. | 他们正在抢救 |
[04:41] | An SAR chopper pilot found | 直升机驾驶发现她 |
[04:42] | her in the woods this morning | 今早躺在树林中 |
[04:43] | with about 50 other survivors. | 她的周围还有50名生还者 |
[04:44] | She has minor burns, | 她只是有轻微的烧伤 |
[04:45] | but her fluids and electrolytes were abnormally depleted. | 可是体内水份被吸干了 |
[04:48] | Scully? | 史考莉 |
[04:50] | She’s in vasogenic shock. | 她处于休克状态 |
[04:51] | Unless you gents are doctors, you’re in the way. | 除非你们是医师 不然你们会妨碍我们的 |
[04:53] | She needs to get to a hospital. | 我们需要把她送去医院 准备 |
[04:55] | On three? One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[05:17] | What happened here, Agent Mulder? | 发生了什么事 穆德探员 |
[05:20] | The answer just got loaded onto that chopper. | 答案刚刚上了直升机 |
[05:39] | Can I talk to you, please? | 我可以和你谈谈吗 |
[05:42] | Is she here? Was she found? | 她在这里吗 有没有找到她 |
[05:45] | Who? | 谁 |
[05:48] | – Agent Spender? – My mother. | -斯彭德探员-我的母亲 |
[06:04] | I’m fairly certain it’s not a question of dosage. | 我几乎确定不是剂量的问题 |
[06:08] | We’ve administered three | 我们找到她以后 |
[06:09] | intramuscular injections over the past 20 hours | 二十小时内 |
[06:12] | since we found her on the roadside. | 已经三次皮下注射了 |
[06:14] | – And you’ve seen no effect? – No, | 没有任何的效果 没有 |
[06:17] | It doesn’t look good at all. | 看起来不乐观 |
[07:05] | – What time is it? – “What time is it?” | 现在几点了 几点了 |
[07:08] | It’s time to thank your lucky stars. | 该去感谢福星了 |
[07:10] | – Why are you laughing? – I’m not laughing at you. | 你笑什么 我不是笑你 |
[07:14] | I’m just very happy to be standing here talking to you. | 我只是很高兴能站在 这里和你说话 |
[07:18] | – Mulder, what am I doing here? | 穆德 我怎么会在这 |
[07:20] | – You were airlifted here in vasogenic shock. | 你休克后 被送进了医院 |
[07:23] | From what? | 为什么 |
[07:25] | You’ve got some first-degree | 你三级烧伤 |
[07:27] | burns and scorching on your hands and face. | 你的手和脸都被烧伤 |
[07:30] | – From what? – You don’t remember? | 什么原因 你不记得吗 |
[07:35] | Mulder… | 穆德 |
[07:57] | – Is any of this coming back to you? – I was there? | 你想起来了吗 我也在场 |
[08:03] | – Doing what? – I was hoping you were going to answer that question for me. | -我在干什么 -我本来 希望你能回答的 |
[08:09] | You shouldn’t be elevated, miss scully. | 你不应该起来 史考莉小姐 |
[08:11] | Not until we can get your blood pressure back up. | 你的血压太低了 要恢复正常 |
[08:14] | – She really needs her rest. – I’ll come back. | 她需要静养的 -我会回来的 |
[08:19] | Mulder… | -穆德 |
[08:32] | They didn’t find her. She wasn’t among the victims. | 他们没有找到她 她不在死者当中 |
[08:35] | They only found her wheelchair. | 只找到她的轮椅 |
[08:37] | – I’m sorry. – What were you doing with her? | 对不起 你对她怎么啦 |
[08:40] | What was i doing with her ? | 你这话什么意思 |
[08:41] | What makes you think we have anything to do with this? | 你为什么认为我与此事有关 |
[08:43] | My mom’s a cripple. | 我妈妈是残疾 |
[08:44] | She hasn’t driven a car for I don’t know how long. | 多年来没有开车 |
[08:47] | They found her wheelchair 130 miles from the hospital, | 她的轮椅在离医院130里处被找到了 |
[08:50] | Where i’m now told agent Scully was meeting with her privately. | 她在那里 与史考莉探员见面 |
[08:52] | – Look… – No, you look! | 听着 不 听着 |
[08:55] | She’s my mother. She’s not some test subject of yours. | 她是我的母亲 不是你们的实验品 |
[08:58] | – Your mother will be found. | 会找到你母亲的 |
[09:00] | – All I want is for you to leave it alone. | 我只要你们别去烦她 |
[09:04] | Is that too much to ask? | 这样的要求太多了吗 |
[09:20] | You’re probably thirsty. | 你大概渴了 |
[09:31] | Remind me to complain to the captain about the service. | 提醒我向船长抱怨 他们的服务不好 |
[09:34] | You may have that opportunity. | 你也许会有这个机会的 |
[09:37] | This ship is bound back to Vladivostok tomorrow. | 这艘船明天要回海参崴 |
[09:42] | I gather there’ll be quite an enthusiastic homecoming. | 他们一定会欢迎你的 |
[10:01] | – Do you have the boy? | 男孩在你手上吗 |
[10:03] | – No. Ms Covarrubias took him. | 不 被玛丽塔带走了 |
[10:08] | Your alliance with her was as misguided as ours. | 你和她结盟 和我们犯了同样的错误 |
[10:13] | But it appears she was | 可惜她不知道 |
[10:14] | unaware of the consequences of her deception. | 她所犯下的错误的后果 |
[10:18] | You were clever. Infect the boy | 你很聪明 你让那个男孩感染 |
[10:20] | to ensure infection of anyone who | 去调查他的人都会受感染的 |
[10:23] | tried to learn what he knows, who would cheat you. | 任何欺骗你的人都会受感染的 |
[10:30] | – Then where’s the boy? – Dead. | 那个男孩呢 死了 |
[10:32] | Victim of another mysterious holocaust, | 另一起神秘屠杀事件的死者 |
[10:36] | unable now to tell what he knew or saw. | 无法说出他所知道的或者看到的 |
[10:39] | So you’ve got no choice but to deal with me. | 那你只能来找我了 |
[10:41] | I’m afraid there’s no deal to be made. | 我们没有条件可讲 |
[10:44] | I’m the only one who knows | 只有我知道这是什么事件 |
[10:46] | what those incidents are, and what they mean. | 意味着什么 |
[10:50] | I know what that boy saw. | 我知道那孩子看到了什么 |
[10:52] | You’ve as much as told me what I need to know. | 你已经告诉我 我所需要知道了 |
[10:55] | – You know nothing. – If the boy was your trump card, | 你什么都不知道 如果那个男孩是你的王牌 |
[10:59] | why infect him unless you could also cure him | 为什么要让他受感染除非你手中有 |
[11:02] | with a vaccine developed by the Russians? | 俄国人的可以治疗他的疫苗 |
[11:06] | One that works? | 他们已经研制成功了 |
[11:09] | It would mean that resistance | 就意味着 |
[11:10] | to the alien colonists was now possible. | 我们现在可以去阻止那些外星殖民者了 |
[11:13] | – You’re dreaming. – Do you have the vaccine? | 你在做梦 你有疫苗吗 |
[11:16] | – You need what I know. – Do you have the vaccine?! | 你需要我知道的 你有疫苗吗 |
[11:29] | Give you the means to save Covarrubias after what she did? | 玛丽塔这么对你 我还要让你去救她吗 |
[11:34] | The means to save yourself. | 你救你自己 |
[13:00] | I don’t know what to say. | 不知道该怎么说 |
[13:04] | I mean, i don’t have the first clue. | 我毫无头绪 |
[13:07] | There’s nothing here. | 看不出什么 |
[13:11] | You’re not alone. None of the other survivors | 至少不是你一个 所有生还者 |
[13:14] | have been able to give a cogent account. | 都想不起来靠谱的东西 |
[13:16] | Mulder, I have never been here. | 我从来没有去过这里 |
[13:19] | I couldn’t tell you how to get here, let alone drive it. | 无法告诉你怎么去这里 是无聊驱使的吗 |
[13:23] | Do you remember when you last saw Cassandra Spender? | 你记得上一次见到 卡珊卓是什么时候吗 |
[13:26] | She was there too? | 她也在那里吗 |
[13:33] | I ran more x-rays. | 我又照了一些X光 |
[13:34] | I haven’t told anybody yet what I found, though. | 没有告诉任何人我的发现 |
[13:39] | You found more implants? | 你找到了其他的移植物 |
[13:42] | That would explain how you were | 这可以解释 |
[13:44] | directed to the site and why you can’t remember. | 你是怎样去那里的 为什么无法记得 |
[13:47] | That would explain the sensation | 可以解释 卡珊卓所形容的感受 |
[13:49] | Cassandra Spender described and Skyland Mountain. | 她被绑架的幻觉 可以解释史卡兰山事件 |
[13:53] | I bet it wouldn’t explain why they would want to kill me. | 但是无法解释他们为什么想杀我 |
[13:57] | And it doesn’t explain why I survived. | 为什么我还活着 |
[14:03] | It all comes down to a question. | 最后都归集到一个问题 |
[14:05] | One that hasn’t been answered or honestly addressed. | 还没有人能解答 或者没有人老实的回答 |
[14:10] | Who made that chip in your neck? | 你脖子里的晶片是谁制造的 |
[14:14] | That chip was found in a military research facility. | 我们在军方研究设施里 找到了那个晶片 |
[14:17] | Our government made that chip, | 政府制造那个晶片 |
[14:19] | implanted it in your neck as part of a secret military project | 移植在你的脖子里 是军方的阴谋一部分 |
[14:23] | to develop a biochemical weapon, | 让他们去发展生化武器 |
[14:26] | to monitor your immunity | 让他们去监视你的免疫系统 |
[14:27] | or to destroy you like a lab rat | 把你当作实验室的老鼠 |
[14:31] | if the truth were to be exposed. | 如果我们揭发了真相 |
[14:35] | Your cancer, your cure… | 你的癌症和你的药 |
[14:41] | everything that’s happening to you now… | 到目前为止的遭遇 |
[14:45] | it all points to that chip. | 一切都指向那个晶片 |
[14:49] | The “Truth” I’ve been searching for? | 我所寻找的真相 |
[14:53] | That truth is in you. | 就被移植在你的体内 |
[15:07] | Mulder, when I met you five years ago, | 穆德 我5年前认识你时 |
[15:10] | you told me that your sister had been abducted… | 你说你的妹妹被 |
[15:14] | by aliens. | 外星人绑架 |
[15:17] | That that event had marked | 这对你的影响那么深 |
[15:19] | you so deeply that nothing else mattered. | 其他的事情都不重要 |
[15:24] | I didn’t believe you, | 我虽然不相信 |
[15:26] | but I followed you | 但是我一直跟着你 |
[15:29] | on nothing more than your faith that the truth was out there. | 因为你相信 可以找到真相 |
[15:34] | Based not on fact, not on science, | 不是根据事实 不是根据科学 |
[15:38] | but on your memories that your sister had been taken from you. | 而是根据你对妹妹 被绑架的记忆 |
[15:44] | Your memories were all that you had. | 你当时只有记忆 |
[15:47] | I don’t trust those memories now. | 我现在不相信这些记忆 |
[15:50] | Whether you trust them or not, they’ve led you here. | 不管你是否相信 造就了今天的你 |
[15:54] | And me. | 和我 |
[15:57] | But I have no memories to either trust nor distrust. | 但是我没有任何的相信和不该相信记忆 |
[16:02] | And if you ask me now to follow you again, | 你现在再次的要求我去跟随你 |
[16:04] | to stand behind you in what you now believe, | 支持你所相信的 |
[16:07] | without knowing what happened to me out there, | 如果你不找到发生了什么事 |
[16:11] | without those memories. | 如果没有这些记忆 |
[16:14] | I can’t. | 我办不到 |
[16:20] | I won’t. | 我不要 |
[16:37] | If I could give you those memories, | 如果我可以给你这些记忆 |
[16:41] | if I could prove that I was right | 如果我能够证实自己 |
[16:43] | and that what I believed for so long was wrong… | 这些年来所相信的都是错的 |
[16:46] | Is that what you really want? | 这真是你所希望的吗 |
[16:56] | Facial scarrings appear | 脸上的疤好像是自己造成的 |
[16:58] | to be self-mutilation. Done as protection. | 是一种防护 |
[17:02] | Protection against what? | 防护什么 |
[17:06] | Infection by the black oil. | 被黑油感染 |
[17:11] | He was the lone survivor of a crashed spacecraft | 他是西弗吉尼亚空军基地 |
[17:14] | at a military base in West Virginia. | 坠毁太空船的唯一生还者 |
[17:17] | – What the hell is he? – An alien rebel. | 他是什么东西 他是外星人的叛党 |
[17:21] | This is what the boy saw in Russia. | 那男孩在俄国所看到的 |
[17:24] | The last face the dead saw at Skyland Mountain, | 史卡兰山死者所看到的最后一张脸 |
[17:29] | and most surely who killed our man at the dam in Pennsylvania. | 也就是 他杀死我们派去宾州的人 |
[17:36] | He’s a resistance fighter against the alien colonists. | 他们在反抗外星殖民者 |
[17:41] | This is what Alex Krycek knew – that a war had begun. | 克莱切克知道这一点 现在战争开始了 |
[17:46] | What good was that knowledge? | 知道有什么用 |
[17:48] | Without the vaccine for the black oil no one can survive. | 没有黑油的疫苗 任何人都无法生存的 |
[17:51] | We have a vaccine. Developed by the Russians, | 我们有俄国人开发出来的疫苗 |
[17:55] | stolen by Krycek, given to me. | 这是克莱切克偷出来 交给我的 |
[18:03] | You see what this means? Resistance is possible. | 你们知道这意味着什么吗 可以反抗 |
[18:08] | We have the weapons and the magic in hand. | 我们手中有武器和魔法 |
[18:10] | – We don’t know the vaccine works. – It will. | 我们不能确定疫苗是否有用 一定有用 |
[18:14] | And if it doesn’t, we have a new alliance to be made. | 如果没用 我们有新的同盟 |
[18:19] | – Side with the resistance? – Suicide. | -与叛党结盟吗 -这是自杀 |
[18:21] | They’ll squash us, as they do them. | 他们一定会像消灭他们一样消灭我们的 |
[18:24] | We must turn the rebel over. | 我们必须交出叛党 |
[18:26] | But first, wait till we know the vaccine works. | 我们首先看看疫苗是否有用 |
[18:46] | 马里兰州银泉 韦伯医师办公室 | |
[18:50] | Hi, Dana. It’s nice to meet you again. | 黛娜 很高兴再次见到你 |
[18:53] | Are you OK with this? | 你可以接受治疗吗 |
[18:56] | I’m OK. | 我没事 |
[18:57] | There are a few things I | 有些事 |
[18:59] | want to say I didn’t touch on over the phone. | 我在电话上没有提 现在必须说了 |
[19:01] | I’m sure Agent Mulder told you about how this works. | 穆德探员一定解释过怎么催眠 |
[19:05] | – Have you ever been hypnotized? – Once. | 你接受过催眠吗 一次 |
[19:08] | But. I have to be honest with you, I didn’t have much luck. | 老实说 上次并不顺利 |
[19:13] | Well, I hope we can do better today. | 希望今天顺利 |
[19:15] | I’m going to be using something a little different. | 我会采取不同的手法 |
[19:19] | You may have heard of hypnagogic trance, | 你也许听过催眠昏迷状态 |
[19:22] | which is just a light trance state | 这种昏迷状态 |
[19:24] | where we relax some of the filtering processes. | 可使我们放轻松 |
[19:28] | Ok? | 可以吗 |
[19:34] | I’m going to ask you to go | 我要请你回到我们 |
[19:35] | back to the place we talked about on the phone. | 在电话上谈到的地方 |
[19:39] | Just close your eyes and take long, deep breaths, | 闭上你的眼镜 深呼吸 |
[19:45] | relaxing all parts of your body. | 全身放松 |
[19:50] | Long, deep breaths, | 深呼吸 |
[19:54] | relaxing your hands and your feet. | 手脚一起放松 |
[19:59] | Relaxing your jaw, your pelvis. | 下巴和臀部放松 |
[20:04] | Long, deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[20:08] | Back to the night place. | 回到那晚的地方 |
[20:12] | I don’t think this is working. | 这好像没有用 |
[20:15] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[20:17] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God… Where are you. Dana? | 我的天 -天啊 -黛娜 你在哪里 |
[20:24] | I’m… I’m with the others. | 我和其他人在一起 |
[20:28] | – Are you in the night place? – Yes. | -你在那晚的地方吗 -是的 |
[20:51] | And then… And then it was gone. | 然后就消失了 |
[20:59] | – What is it, Dana? – It’s.. uh… | 什么事 黛娜 是 |
[21:04] | – They’re back. – Who? | -他们回来了-谁 |
[21:07] | Oh, no, th-They’re on fire ! | 他们起火了 |
[21:09] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[21:11] | They’re setting them on fire. I can’t… | 他们起火燃烧 我不能 |
[21:15] | – Who? Who’s doing this? – Their faces… | 这是谁干的 他们的脸 |
[21:20] | They have no faces. | 他们没有脸 |
[21:22] | I mean… they have no eyes. | 我是说他们没有眼睛 我的天 他们过来了 |
[21:37] | They’re surrounding us. | 他们在包围我们 |
[21:43] | They won’t stop. They won’t stop it. | 不愿意停下来 |
[21:50] | There’s… there’s another one. | 还有一个 |
[21:56] | There’s another ship. | 还有一艘太空船 |
[22:00] | They see it. | 他们看到了 |
[22:07] | – They were attacking them. – Attacking who? | 他们在攻击他们 黛娜 他们在攻击谁 |
[22:10] | The faceless men. They’re… Oh, my God. I can’t… | 那些没有脸的男人 -我的天啊 我不能 |
[22:14] | Do you want to stop. Dana? | -要不要停下来 黛娜 |
[22:18] | No. | 不 |
[22:21] | Now it’s coming at us. | 现在朝我们飞过来 |
[22:25] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[22:38] | No! Cassandra! Where is Cassandra? | -不 卡珊卓 -卡珊卓在哪 |
[22:43] | They’re taking her. They’re… | 他们要带她走了 |
[22:46] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[23:23] | – I can’t… – Dana. | -我不能-黛娜 |
[23:26] | Dana. I’m going to stop now. | 黛娜 我现在要停止了 |
[23:29] | – I want you to open your eyes. – No, I… | -我要你睁开你的眼睛-不要 |
[23:33] | I want you to open your eyes, Dana, and come on back. | 我要你睁开眼睛醒过来 |
[23:37] | Dana, I want you to open your eyes and come on back to us. | 黛娜 我要你睁开眼睛回到我们身边 |
[23:42] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[24:00] | You’ve been here the whole time? | 天啊 你一直在这里吗 |
[24:22] | I, uh, reviewed the tape of the session as you requested. | 我去听了催眠的录音 |
[24:30] | I have to say, I wasn’t prepared for what I heard on this. | 我没有准备好接受这些 |
[24:35] | – No, sir. Neither was I. – Agent Mulder? | -我也一样 -穆德探员 |
[24:39] | I’m familiar with regression and Dr Werber’s work. | 我很熟悉韦伯医生的 催眠治疗 |
[24:42] | I’ve heard hundreds of those types of abduction scenarios. | 我听过几百个绑架案例 |
[24:46] | – What do you make of this one? | 这一次呢 |
[24:47] | – The imagery is startling but not atypical. | 场景很惊人 但是不特别 |
[24:49] | Bright lights, weightlessness,stolen memory, | 亮光 无重力 失去记忆 时间消失 |
[24:51] | lost time expressed as a close encounter, | 近距离接触 绑架 |
[24:54] | an abduction, religious rapture as a dark night of the soul. | 夜间有了宗教仪式的感受 |
[24:58] | “Expressed”? | 如何表达 |
[24:59] | Described, and then interpreted into a linear narrative. | 被形容为一个事件 |
[25:03] | a Gestalt impression of a subjective nonlinear experience. | 一个非理性的 经验被表达出来 |
[25:07] | – And your interpretation? | 你有什么解释 |
[25:08] | – Agent Scully witnessed a powerful event. | 史考莉见证到一个宏大的事件 |
[25:13] | Not unlike the one I described on my regression tape | 和我催眠时不一样 |
[25:16] | of the false memory of my sisters abduction. | 我有妹妹被绑架的错误记忆 |
[25:19] | Agent Scully? | 史考莉探员 |
[25:22] | I’ve listened to the tape several times, | 我听了几次录音 |
[25:25] | and I don’t have a clear | 我不记得 |
[25:27] | recollection of what I hear myself saying. | 我说过这些话 |
[25:31] | But I also don’t see any reason why I’d be saying it. | 我不知道我为什么会说这种话 |
[25:38] | I’ve got a problem. | 我有个问题 |
[25:40] | I have to head up the investigation into this incident. | 我现在的问题是 我必须负责这个调查 |
[25:43] | I don’t have the luxury of interpretation. | 我现在没有办法做诠释 |
[25:45] | I have to make a report. | 我必须要写报告 |
[25:47] | That report must state a reason or cite a fact, | 而报告中必须要有理由 |
[25:50] | or at least make an assumption. | 至少要提出假设 |
[25:52] | As I sit here right now, I’m unable to do that. | 可是我现在办不到 我不知道发生了什么事 |
[25:55] | I need to know what happened. | -我要知道发生了什么 |
[25:57] | – It was staged. – To? | -这是一个圈套 -什么目的 |
[25:59] | To test a classified military project, or to cover it up. | -为了 测试机密武器或者是去隐瞒事实 |
[26:03] | – So what happened to Cassandra Spender? | 那么卡珊卓是怎么回事 |
[26:05] | – She was taken aboard a military aircraft, | 卡珊卓被 送上军方的飞机 |
[26:08] | as part of the staging. | 是戏的一部分 |
[26:17] | Over the past five years I’ve doubted you, | 过去5年来我一直怀疑你 |
[26:20] | only to be persuaded by the | 后来被你对外星人现象 |
[26:21] | power of your belief in extraterrestrial phenomena. | 强烈信仰给说服了 |
[26:25] | I’m doubting you now, not because of that belief, but… | 现在我又怀疑你不是因为你的信仰 |
[26:30] | because extraterrestrial | 而是因为这是外星人现象 |
[26:32] | phenomena is frankly the more plausible explanation. | 说真的 外星人比较合理 |
[26:35] | Then I suggest you put that in your report. | 我建议你如实的写你的报告 |
[26:59] | – The vaccine has no effect. | 疫苗没有作用 |
[27:02] | – We must give it time. We must survive first. | -必须等一下 -我们必须先求生存 |
[27:07] | Survival means collaboration. | 要生存就要合作 |
[27:09] | Turn over the alien rebel | 把外星叛党交出去 |
[27:12] | and you turn over any chance of resistance. | 就没有反抗的机会了 |
[27:16] | It’s already been done. | 已经决定了 |
[27:30] | I heard about this office. | 我听过这个办公室 |
[27:33] | It really is in the basement. | 真的在地下室 |
[27:37] | – I’m here about my mother. – Well, we don’t know anything more. | 我来是因为我的母亲 我们也没有什么线索 |
[27:42] | I spoke with dr. Werber.He said you’d been to his office. | 我和韦伯医师谈过 他说你去过他的办公室 |
[27:45] | – Did he say why? – No. He didn’t have to. | -他说了理由吗 -我不用问 |
[27:49] | I’m assuming, knowing the facts I do, | 我能猜到 你也在认为 |
[27:51] | that you’re wondering about the possibility of alien abduction. | 被外星人绑架的可能 |
[27:57] | I’m sure you know enough about it. | 你一定很了解这件事 |
[28:00] | Agent Mulder surely pushed the idea. | 这是穆德探员所推广的 |
[28:02] | No, actually, Agent Mulder hasn’t. | 事实上穆德没有 |
[28:07] | I find that hard to believe. | 我不相信 |
[28:09] | I thought you were here about your mother. | 我因为你是来谈有关你母亲的事 |
[28:11] | You went to see her. I’d like to know what you talked about. | 你去找过她 我想知道你们谈了些什么 |
[28:15] | We talked about how she was feeling. | 我们谈到她的感受 |
[28:17] | We talked about a lot of things. | 我们谈了很多事情 |
[28:19] | You talked about abduction? About her experiences? | 谈到绑架她的经历吗 |
[28:24] | – Did you talk about me? – In what way? | -有没有谈到我-怎么说 |
[28:29] | I have something here that I think might explain a lot for you. | 我这里有一些东西 也许可以提供一些解释 |
[28:33] | And there’s a bright light. | 有很亮的光 |
[28:35] | There’s people standing around. | 有许多的人站着 |
[28:38] | That’s me. I’m 11 years old. | 那是我11岁的时候 |
[28:40] | I’m looking up in the sky, where the bright light is. | 天上有很多的光 |
[28:44] | I’m starting to cry. | 我开始哭了 |
[28:47] | I’m really, really scared and I wanna get back in the car, | 我真的好害怕 好想回到车上 |
[28:51] | But i can’t find my mom. | 可是我找不到妈妈 |
[28:55] | And then I see her. | 然后我看到她了 |
[28:59] | There’s something in the sky,and it’s got flashing lights… | 天上有东西 全是光 |
[29:03] | and it’s so bright it hurts my eyes. | 亮到我的眼睛都被刺痛了 |
[29:05] | And then she’s going up in the sky. | 然后她飞到天上 |
[29:09] | And i’m yelling,”mommy. Mommy, mommy.” | 我一直大喊妈妈 |
[29:14] | And then i feel my feet, | 然后我发现我的脚 |
[29:16] | and they aren’t on the ground.I’m floating up. | 不在地上 我飞起来了 |
[29:20] | Seen enough? | -看够了吗 |
[29:21] | Is that what you’re afraid people will find out? | 这就是你害怕别人发现这一点 |
[29:24] | Yes. But not because it’s true. | 是的 但不是因为这是事实 |
[29:28] | – None of this happened. | 这根本没有发生过 |
[29:29] | – I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[29:31] | I made it up. Or, I should say, my mom did. | 这是我编的 我母亲编出来的 |
[29:34] | – She told you to say those things? – Essentially. | -这是你妈妈叫你说的 -对的 |
[29:37] | She told me that story so | 她说过这故事太多次了 |
[29:39] | many times that I believed it. Absolutely. | 使我也相信了 |
[29:41] | It became a kind of truth. | 这成为某种事实 |
[29:44] | – And it was really just a substitute. – For what? | 其实只是一种替代 替代什么 |
[29:47] | For the fact that my dad had | 我父亲抛妻弃子的事实 |
[29:49] | left his family and it drove my mom insane. | 差点把我母亲逼疯 |
[29:52] | Only I was 11 years old and I didn’t know it. | 只是我11岁时不了解这一点 |
[29:54] | Why are you here, Agent Spender? | 你为什么来这 |
[29:57] | – Why did you show this to me? | 为什么要给我看这个 |
[29:59] | – Because I think the process is bogus. | 因为我认为这全是骗局 |
[30:01] | Dr Werber and his whole regression of memory is BS. | 韦伯医师的催眠是狗屁 |
[30:04] | It’s like having a dream and then pretending it’s real. | 做了一个梦 然后假装是真的 |
[30:07] | I think that Dr Werber would beg to differ. | 韦伯医生应该有不同的看法 |
[30:09] | He indulged and infantilised my mother for his own purposes. | 是他有目的 操控我母亲 |
[30:13] | I think he’s dangerous and his methods are unsound. | 我认为他很危险 我认为他的方法不安全的 |
[30:16] | If you went through it, I hope you’d question the results. | 如果你也经历过了 希望你有一些疑问 |
[30:19] | I appreciate your opinion, but I | 我能了解你的看法 斯彭德探员 |
[30:21] | don’t have a mother feeding me abduction stories. | 但是我母亲没有告诉我 被绑架的故事 |
[30:24] | You’ve got Agent Mulder, don’t you? | 你有穆德探员告诉你 不是吗 |
[30:28] | How many times have you heard the stories he’s told? | 他的故事你听过多少遍 |
[30:31] | How about the one about his own sister? | 他妹妹的故事呢 |
[30:39] | Don’t let yourself be used. | 不要让自己被利用了 |
[31:08] | You must be losing it, Mulder. I could beat you with one hand. | 你一定是退步了穆德 我一只手就能打败你 |
[31:12] | Isn’t that how you like to beat yourself? | 你想要这样打败自己吗 |
[31:16] | If those are my last words, I can do better. | 如果那是我的遗言 我想要改一下 |
[31:19] | I’m not hereto kill you, Mulder. | 我不是来杀你的 |
[31:22] | – I’m here to help you. – Hey, thanks. | 穆德 我是来帮助你的 谢谢 |
[31:24] | If it wasn’t in my best interests, | 如果不是为了自己好 |
[31:26] | I’d happily squeeze this trigger. | 我觉得应该开枪的 |
[31:28] | What’s stopping you? | 你为什么不开枪 |
[31:31] | Hear this, Agent Mulder. | 听我说 穆德探员 |
[31:33] | Listen very carefully, | 你仔细的听好了 |
[31:35] | because what I’m telling you is deadly serious. | 我要说的话是很重要的 |
[31:38] | There is a war raging, | 现在有一场战争 |
[31:39] | and unless you pull your head out of the sand, | 除非你能够看清楚状况 |
[31:42] | you and I and five billion | 你 我和50亿人都快要 |
[31:44] | other people are gonna go the way of the dinosaur. | 和恐龙一样绝种了 |
[31:48] | I’m talking planned invasion. | 这是一场预谋好的入侵 |
[31:51] | The colonization of this planet by an extraterrestrial race. | 外星人要来这里殖民 |
[31:55] | I thought you were serious! | 看你说得像真的似的 |
[31:57] | Kazakhstan, Skyland Mountain, the site in Pennsylvania, | 哈萨克斯坦 史坦兰山 宾州 |
[32:01] | they’re alien lighthouses where the colonization will begin, | 这些都是外星人 开始殖民的标志 |
[32:04] | but where now a battle’s being raged. | 但是现在成了一场战争 |
[32:06] | A struggle for heaven and earth, | 天与地的战争 |
[32:09] | where there is one law:fight or die. | 只有一个法则 不战就送命 |
[32:13] | And one rule: resist or serve. | 只有一条规则 抵抗或者是被奴役 |
[32:17] | – Serve who? – Not “Who”. | -谁是主人 -不是谁 |
[32:23] | “What”. | 什么 |
[32:29] | Krycek, you’re a murderer, a liar and a coward. | 克莱切克 你是凶手 骗子 胆小鬼 |
[32:31] | Just because you stick a gun in my chest, | 因为你手上有枪 对着我的胸口 |
[32:34] | I’m supposed to believe you’re my friend? | 我就应该把你当朋友吗 |
[32:42] | Get up. | 起来 |
[32:54] | I was sent by a man. | 是一个人派我来的 |
[32:56] | A man who knows, as I do, that resistance is in our grasp. | 他和我都知道 我们有反抗的能力 |
[33:01] | And in yours. | 你也有 |
[33:05] | The mass incinerations were strikes by an alien rebellion… | 这些人会起火燃烧 是因为外星人的叛党 |
[33:10] | to upset plans for occupation. | 这是因为他们反对侵略 |
[33:15] | Now, one of these rebels is being held captive. | 有一名叛党被逮捕了 |
[33:20] | And if he dies… so does the resistance. | 他死了 我们也别反抗了 |
[34:48] | Come in. | 请进 |
[34:51] | – Mulder? – Huh? | 穆德 |
[34:59] | What are you doing sitting here in the dark? | 你为什么不开灯 |
[35:01] | Thinking. | 想事情 |
[35:03] | – Thinking about what? – The usual. | -想什么 -和往常一样 |
[35:07] | Destiny. Fate. How to throw a curve ball. | 人生 命运 怎么丢弧线球 |
[35:12] | The inextricable relationships in our lives | 我们人生中无法摆脱的关系 |
[35:15] | that are neither accidental nor somehow in our control either. | 我们无法控制的 各种偶然的关系 |
[35:25] | I’ve just taken a long walk, | 我刚刚去散步 我想 |
[35:28] | and I’ve reconsidered that I may have been wrong | 发生在我身上的事情 |
[35:31] | about what I believed happened to me. | 我的看法也许是错误的 |
[35:37] | I have been doing some reconsidering of my own. | 我也重新思考自己的看法 |
[35:49] | – What is this? – Maybe an answer… | -这是什么 -也许是个答案 |
[35:52] | to a question you and I seem to have been destined to ask. | 可以回答我们注定要回答的问题 |
[36:30] | – Yes, sir? – We’re federal agents, | 什么事 我们是联邦探员 |
[36:32] | requesting permission to enter. | 请求进入基地 |
[36:34] | Do you have any paperwork, Agent Mulder? | 穆达探员 你有文件吗 |
[36:36] | It’s Mulder. I wasn’t aware | 是穆德 |
[36:38] | that any special authorization was needed. | 我不知道要特别授权才能进入 |
[36:41] | The nature of our facility and the hazardous chemicals here | 因为我们基地 有危险化学品 |
[36:44] | mean I can only allow pre-cleared personnel on base. | 我只能让事先批准的平民和军方人员进入基地 |
[36:47] | Are you aware that there’s been a leak in contamination in a lab, | 你知道不知道有实验室 化学物外泄的事件吗 |
[36:51] | and the personnel inside need immediate medical attention? | 里面有人需要急救 |
[36:54] | – No, sir. I wasn’t. – Why don’t you check on that? | 我不知道 你为什么不去查查看 |
[36:57] | I’d hate for somebody to die because you were uninformed. | 我不希望因为你不知道 而有人因此送命 |
[37:09] | – Buckle up, Scully. – | 我们冲过去 |
[37:10] | He’s armed and well within his jurisdiction. | 他有武器 他也有权利这样做 |
[37:24] | – I know this man. – Who? | -我认识这个人 -是谁 |
[37:26] | That driver. I know his face. | 我见过那个司机 我认得他的脸 |
[37:32] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[37:40] | They do not have any authority to be here. | 他们没有权利来这里 |
[37:42] | Place them under military arrest. | 立刻逮捕他们 |
[37:44] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[37:55] | Stop that truck! | 阻止那辆卡车 |
[37:57] | Get out of the car. You’re under arrest. | 下车 你被捕了 |
[38:00] | This is West Gate. I’ve got a security | 这里是西门 有人闯入 |
[38:02] | breach and possible hijacking of a military vehicle. | 可能挟持军事车辆 |
[40:21] | No! | 不要 |
[41:30] | What happened? | 发生什么事 |
[41:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:04] | Agent Spender. | 斯彭德探员 |
[42:08] | Sir. | 长官 |
[42:15] | I’m sorry. There’s been no news about your mother. | 对不起 没有你母亲的消息 |
[42:21] | I appreciate you wanting to keep this discreet. | 我欣赏你对此事小心谨慎 |
[42:24] | I’ll try and do that. | 我也会这样处理的 |
[42:26] | But you should know Agent | 但你知道 |
[42:28] | Mulder has opened an X-File on this case. | 穆德把这个列入X档案了 |
[42:36] | This hasn’t reflected on you in any way, agent spender. | 这对你没有任何的影响 斯彭德探员 |
[42:40] | – Thank you sir. – You’ll do fine. | -谢谢你 长官 -你不会有事的 |
[42:44] | It seems you have a patron | 看来你在外面 |
[42:46] | outside this office who thinks highly of you. | 有看重你的保护人 |
[42:49] | – Who’s that? – I don’t know. | -是谁 -我不知道 |
[42:54] | Someone working with a high level of influence | 他相当的有影响力 |
[43:13] | Oh, Agent Spender. Got a letter for you. | 斯彭德探员 有你的信 |
[43:56] | Sorry about that, Mister. | 对不起 先生 |