时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | Now this, this here’s a special number. | 现在 是特别码 |
[00:41] | It’s gonna make your tongue roll outta your head and dial 911. | 你要小心咬到舌头打911求救 |
[01:11] | You add in all that nice shrimp– | 你加了所有的好虾 |
[01:24] | dispatch, this is unit 7… | 总台 我们是第7小组 |
[01:26] | investigating a report | 正在调查 |
[01:27] | of disturbance at 214 prospect avenue, over. | 普斯贝大道的骚乱 |
[01:29] | copy that, unit 7. | 知道了 第7小组 |
[01:43] | Jeez. | 天啊 |
[01:52] | Police ! Don’t move. | 警察 不准动 |
[02:01] | Keep ’em in the air. | 手举起来 |
[02:06] | Cuff her, jimmy. | 给她带上手铐 吉米 |
[02:10] | Damn, she’s got blood all over her. | 该死 她全身都是血 |
[02:16] | Hey, keith. | 嗨 凯斯 |
[02:18] | I think you might wanna check this out. | 我想你应该过来看看 |
[02:29] | I think she’s blind. | 我认为她是盲人 |
[03:24] | The deceased is paco ordonez, a.K.A. Little monster– | 死者是派可·奥多内兹 外号是小怪兽 |
[03:28] | Street dealer, liked to use grade-School kids as couriers. | 街头毒贩 喜欢用小学生来送货 |
[03:31] | Out on bail for possession with intent. | 持有毒品罪 最近保释 |
[03:34] | Two-Time loser looking at life. | 入狱两次 |
[03:37] | I have the same pair of pants. | 我也有这条裤子 |
[03:40] | Who exterminated him ? | 是谁把他干掉的 |
[03:43] | That’s a subject of some debate. | 这就是要探讨的地方 |
[03:48] | The killer carved a single | 杀手在他的右肾 |
[03:49] | c-Shaped cut up through the right kidney. | 切开了一个C形伤口 |
[03:51] | Fatal blood loss came in under 30 seconds. | 导致30秒内大量出血而死亡 |
[03:54] | I’m going to assume the killer knew what he was doing, | 我假设凶手很内行 |
[03:56] | and that “C” Wasn’t one of his initials. | C与他的名字无关 |
[03:59] | Your assumptions are correct, only the killer isn’t a he. | 你假设的没有错 只不过凶手不是男的 |
[04:07] | Marty glenn, 28. | 玛蒂·葛伦 28岁 |
[04:09] | We found her at the scene doing a formula 409. | 我们有犯罪现场发现她在清理现场 |
[04:13] | Under normal circumstances, | 在正常的情况下 |
[04:14] | my department would have her dead to rights. | 我们已经对你宣读权利了 |
[04:17] | – There’s just one little snag. – She’s been blind since birth. | – 不过有一个问题 – 她一出生就是盲人 |
[04:21] | Before your heart goes out to her, check out her rap sheet. | 你开始同情她之前 先看看她的前科 |
[04:25] | Fraud, petty theft, aggravated assault. | 做伪证 窃盗 伤害 |
[04:30] | Believe me, she’s a real piece of work. | 相信我她可绝非善类 |
[04:33] | Her juvenile records are sealed, | 她的青少年记录是机密 |
[04:34] | but detective pennock has it on authority… | 可是彭诺克探长有这个权利 |
[04:36] | that two of them were drug | 我们知道有两项与毒有关 |
[04:37] | busts– Possession and possession with intent. | 持有毒品且刻意持有毒品 |
[04:40] | So do you think that she caught little | 你是不是认为她发现 |
[04:43] | monster trying to snatch the pebble from her hand ? | 小怪兽想偷她的毒品 |
[04:46] | Nothing else makes sense. | 只有这个解释 |
[04:48] | Including how a blind girl could get the drop on an ex-Con… | 瞎眼的女孩如何杀死毒犯 |
[04:51] | and bleed him out with surgical precision. | 而且像动手术般的让他失血死亡 |
[04:54] | Ms. Glenn took a $60 cab ride alone | 葛伦小姐花60块搭计程车 |
[04:56] | straight to the motel. | 一个人跑来汽车旅馆 |
[04:57] | The cabbie instructed her to room 10, | 司机带她去10号房间 |
[04:59] | which she asked for specifically… | 这是她指定要去的 |
[05:01] | and then told him to get lost. | 然后她叫司机滚蛋 |
[05:03] | Thirty minutes later, dead heroin dealer. | 30分钟后就死了毒犯 |
[05:05] | All right, so you really believe that she did this, | 你们真的认为是她干的 |
[05:09] | You just don’t know how. | 只是不知道手法 |
[05:11] | I got a theory if you want to hear it. | 我有一个推理 也许你愿意听 |
[05:16] | I think she’s got some kinda sixth sense– | 我认为她有第6感 |
[05:20] | Lets her see in the dark, like a bat or something. | 使她能够看得到黑暗的东西 像蝙蝠一样 |
[05:25] | I got 48 hours to convince the d.A., | 我只有48小时去说服检察官 |
[05:28] | Or wait till she kills somebody else. | 不然只有等到她下次犯案 |
[05:33] | How soon can I meet her ? | 我什么时候能够见到她 |
[05:37] | oh… it’s you. | 原来是你 |
[05:43] | See what I mean ? | 我就是这个意思 |
[05:45] | It’s not magic. It’s your crappy cologne. | 不是魔术 是你的烂古龙水 |
[05:49] | Who’s that with you ? | 和你一起的人是谁 |
[05:52] | – Special agent mulder. – And the lady ? | – 穆德探员 – 那位小姐呢 |
[05:57] | Uh, special agent Scully. | 史考莉探员 |
[05:59] | We’d like to ask you some questions, marty. | 我们有些问题要请教你 |
[06:01] | You must be having trouble with your case, detective. | 警探 你的案子遇到麻烦了 |
[06:11] | Fine. Suit yourself. | 好吧 随便 |
[06:21] | What are you staring at? | 你在看什么 |
[06:23] | An innocent woman– I hope. | 无辜的女人 我希望 |
[06:37] | So, I’m all ears. | 说来听听看吧 |
[06:40] | I’m curious why you’ve refused your right to an attorney. | 我们很好奇你为什么不找律师 |
[06:44] | Unless you’re gonna charge me, I don’t plan on needing one. | 除非你们打算起诉我 不认为我需要 |
[06:48] | Well, you could be charged right now, | 你现在就有可能被起诉 |
[06:50] | With the fact that you’ve given | 你为什么不解释自己去 |
[06:52] | no compelling reason why you were in that motel room. | 那个旅馆房间的理由 |
[06:55] | What were you doing there, marty ? | 你去那里做什么 |
[06:59] | Putting mints on the pillows. | 在枕头上放薄荷 |
[07:04] | The cabbie has given a | 计程车司机作证 |
[07:05] | statement that you asked specifically for room 10, | 指出你要求去10号房间 |
[07:08] | Which would put you at the | 因此你在人死的时候 |
[07:10] | murder scene right about the time of death. | 来到犯罪的现场 |
[07:11] | – Is that a crime ? – If you were involved in any way. | – 这是罪行吗 – 如果你有犯罪就是 |
[07:15] | You mean, like, an eyewitness ? | 你是说 比如目击者 |
[07:18] | Did you intend to buy drugs from paco ordonez ? | 你是不是打算向死者买毒品 |
[07:26] | Did you kill him ? | 你有没有杀了他 |
[07:29] | Maybe it was just his time to go. | 也许他该死了 |
[07:31] | Other than the stab wound, | 除了他的刀伤 |
[07:33] | did you check his cholesterol level or anything ? | 你们有没有测他的胆因醇含量 |
[07:35] | How did you know there was just one stab wound ? | 你怎么知道他身上只有一道刀伤 |
[07:37] | – Did I say that ? – Mm-Hmm. | – 我有这么说吗 – 嗯哼 |
[07:40] | I guessed. | 我猜的 |
[07:43] | You know what the problem is ? You’ve got no murder weapon. | 你们知道问题所在吗 你们没有谋杀凶器 |
[07:48] | And I bet that’s drivin’ stinky back there crazy. | 我想这一定使得警探发疯了 |
[07:51] | Isn’t it, stinky ? | 我说得对不对 |
[07:53] | Why is he hiding ? It’s not like I can see him. | 他为什么要躲起来 我又看不到他 |
[07:58] | You know what I did with it, detective ? | 你知道我怎么做的吗探长 |
[08:00] | I fed it to my seeing eye dog. | 我把谋杀凶器喂导盲犬吃了 |
[08:02] | – I’m curious, marty. – Yeah ? About what ? | – 我很好奇 – 什么事 |
[08:06] | If you didn’t kill him, | 如果你没有杀他 |
[08:07] | why you were at the crime scene cleaning up… | 为什么去犯罪现场清理 |
[08:09] | and doing such a piss-poor job of it ? | 而且做得这么差 |
[08:14] | Why don’t we just stop playing games here, okay ? | 我们不要玩游戏了 |
[08:16] | I mean, you probably don’t | 你根本无法分辩 |
[08:17] | know a feather duster from a duck’s ass, do ya ? | 掸子是鸡毛还是鸭毛的 |
[08:20] | I mean, it’s ridiculous. | 我的意思是全是扯谈 |
[08:21] | You’re a blind woman, for god’s sake. | 你是一个盲人 看在上帝的份上 |
[08:23] | So why don’t you tell us who did kill paco ordonez, | 告诉我们是谁杀了派可·奥多内兹 |
[08:26] | And agent scully and I can go arrest him… | 让我和史考莉探员可以去逮捕他 |
[08:29] | and you can go home and work | 你可以继续回家 |
[08:31] | on your “Angry young blind girl” Comedy routine. | 当你的愤怒的盲女 |
[08:37] | Or we can just stay here and | 不然我们可以坐在这里 |
[08:39] | entertain each other for the next 48 hours. | 在接下来的48小时里互相娱乐 |
[08:47] | Go to hell. | 你去死 |
[08:50] | See what I mean ? | 明白我的意思了吧 |
[08:53] | – Put a knife in that hand – No. | – 把刀放在她的手中 – 不 |
[08:56] | All I see is a woman who’s adapted to her impairment admirably. | 我认为她只是充分利用她的残障 |
[09:00] | She’s honed all her other | 她其他的感官 |
[09:01] | senses around her blindness. | 都很强 |
[09:02] | She’s taunting you. | 她在玩你 |
[09:04] | I don’t know. I think she just | 不清楚 我认为她希望 |
[09:05] | wants us to think that she’s strong, independent. | 我们认为她很强壮 独立 |
[09:07] | It’s important to her. | 这对她来说很重要 |
[09:09] | She wants us to know she did it. | 她要我们知道是她干的 |
[09:10] | I don’t think she did do it. | 我不认为是她干的 |
[09:13] | Then why won’t she help us ? | 那她为什么不帮助我们 |
[09:15] | It’s been my experience that | 根据我的经验 |
[09:17] | innocent people don’t act like that, agent mulder. | 无辜的人不会这么做 |
[09:20] | She wouldn’t explain her presence at the crime scene, | 她不愿意解释跑去现场的理由 |
[09:23] | And she avoided all discussion about the murder weapon. | 而且她不愿意讨论犯罪凶器 |
[09:26] | She knew there was only one stab wound. | 她知道只有一道伤口 |
[09:28] | – You caught that yourself. – Yeah. | – 你也听到了 – 是的 |
[09:31] | Detective, did you snake all of the plumbing in the bathroom ? | 探长 你有没有检查房间里所有的水管 |
[09:33] | I turned that place upside down and inside out. | 我已经里外都搜遍了 |
[09:35] | Well, if we find the weapon with | 能找到 |
[09:38] | her fingerprints on it, she’s as good as convicted. | 有她指纹的凶器就等于定了她的罪 |
[09:41] | Short of that, she’s gonna walk. | 不然的话 拿她没办法 |
[09:43] | Maybe I can get you to come out to the crime scene one last time. | 也许可以让你们再去一次犯罪现场 |
[09:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:49] | You go ahead. I wanna– I wanna investigate something. | 你们去吧 我要去调查别的 |
[10:02] | I’m going to ask you a series of questions. | 我要问你一些问题 |
[10:06] | Respond only with a “Yes” Or “No.” | 你回答是或不是 |
[10:08] | Do not judge the content of the questions. | 不要去管问题的内容 |
[10:10] | Simply answer truthfully. | 你只需要老实的回答 |
[10:14] | – Is your full name martell francis glenn? – Yeah. | – 你的名字是玛蒂·葛伦吗 – 是 |
[10:16] | Are you a resident of the state of delaware? | 你是特拉华州的居民吗 |
[10:20] | Let’s cut through the bull, | 我们别闹了 |
[10:21] | or I’m gonna decide not to cooperate at all. | 不然我会决定不合作 |
[10:23] | All right, let’s, uh, get to it. | 切入正题吧 |
[10:27] | I need to establish a baseline. | 我需要先建立底线 |
[10:30] | I’m a resident of the state of delaware, okay ? | 我是特拉华州的居民 |
[10:32] | Let’s move on. | 继续 |
[10:36] | Is it your intent to lie during the course of this examination ? | 你打算在测试中说谎吗 |
[10:39] | I’m sure you’ll tell me if it is. | 如果我有说谎你一定会知道的 |
[10:44] | Did you stab paco ordonez, | 你有没有刺杀派可·奥多内兹 |
[10:46] | also known as little monster ? | 外号叫小怪物的 |
[10:47] | Nope. | 没有 |
[10:53] | – Did you plan or arrange the murder of paco ordonez ? – No. | – 你有没有计划和安排谋杀派可 – 没有 |
[10:57] | – Have you ever met paco ordonez ? – No. | – 你有没有见过派可 – 没有 |
[11:00] | Would you ever have occasion | 你有没有以其他的方式 |
[11:01] | to see paco ordonez or know him in another way ? | 认识他或知道派可·奥多内茲 |
[11:06] | Strike that. | 算了 |
[11:08] | Have you ever had occasion to | 你有没有机会与派可 |
[11:09] | interact with paco ordonez or know him in another way ? | 互动的方式认识他 |
[11:12] | No. | 没有 |
[11:15] | Were you present during the murder of paco ordonez ? | 派可·奥多内茲被杀你在不在现场 |
[11:17] | No. | 不在 |
[11:25] | Why don’t you just ask me yourself ? | 你为什么不亲自问我 |
[11:29] | Did you see the murder? | 你有没有见到凶手 |
[11:35] | Did you see the murder? | 你有没有见到凶手 |
[11:39] | – I don’t see anything. -Yes or no only, please. | – 我什么都看不到 – 请答有或没有 |
[11:42] | Then, the answer is no. | 那答案就是没有 |
[11:51] | No blood trails leading out of the bathroom. | 没有血迹流到浴室外面 |
[11:54] | Windows are painted shut. | 窗户都是封死的 |
[11:59] | As you can see, not a lot of places she could’ve stashed it. | 正如你所见 她没有什么地方可以去藏凶器 |
[12:07] | Scully. | 史考莉 |
[12:09] | – She’s lying. – About what ? | – 她在撒谎 – 怎么说 |
[12:12] | She knew paco ordonez, but I don’t think she murdered him. | 她认识派可 可是我认为她没有杀了他 |
[12:15] | How do you know that she knew him ? | 你怎么知道她认识他 |
[12:17] | I made her take a polygraph test. | 我让她去测谎 |
[12:19] | She passed on every question except one: | 她就只有一个问题不合格 |
[12:21] | Did she see the murder? | 她有没有见到凶手 |
[12:23] | Would you like me to remind | 要不要我提醒你 |
[12:25] | you why polygraphs are inadmissible in court ? | 为什么法院不接受测谎 |
[12:27] | No, she cracked, scully. She was lying. I’m sure of it. | 不她迟疑了 史考莉 我确定她有撒谎 |
[12:31] | Well, maybe she was, mulder, but don’t | 也许如此 穆德 别让我明说 |
[12:33] | make me state the obvious. She didn’t see anything. | 她什么都看不到 |
[12:35] | – Not with her eyes. – Well, how else did she see ? | – 用肉眼是看不到的 – 那她要靠什么 |
[12:38] | – Bat vision? – I don’t know. | – 蝙蝠视力吗 – 我不知道 |
[12:43] | Well, mulder, when you figure it out, give me a call. | 穆德 想出来了打电话给我 |
[13:03] | Detective pennock ? | 彭诺克探长 |
[13:39] | Somebody, I need a phone. | 来人啊 我需要电话 |
[13:44] | I get to call a lawyer ! Somebody, I need a phone ! | 我要打电话给律师 给我电话 |
[13:49] | I got it. | 我可以 |
[13:57] | You know, I’m sure the a.C.L.U. Is gonna be very interested… | 人权协会一定会对你们 |
[14:01] | in how you violated a blind woman’s rights… | 如何侵犯了盲女的权利感兴趣的 |
[14:04] | by eavesdropping on her private phone call. | 比如偷听她打私人电话 |
[14:08] | Same to you. | 你也去死 |
[14:18] | Blarney stone. | 巴尼·史东 |
[14:21] | Um, let’s see | 让我看看 |
[14:22] | The guy hittin’ on the redhead at the end of the bar. | 一个在勾引红发女子的男人 |
[14:25] | I told you, stop it ! | 我叫你住手 |
[14:27] | Yeah, we got somebody matching that description. | 没错 是有这样子的人 |
[14:33] | Pop, it’s for you. | 你的电话 |
[14:41] | – Yeah ? – Leave her alone. | – 什么事 – 别烦她 |
[14:51] | Who is this ? | 你是谁 |
[14:53] | You just leave her alone. | 放过她 |
[14:55] | I’m watching you. | 我在注意你 |
[15:14] | Let me guess. Your killer is o.J. Simpson. | 我猜猜看 凶手是辛普森 |
[15:17] | They were found at the crime scene with blood all over them. | 这是犯罪现场找到的 上面都是血迹 |
[15:21] | We believe they were worn by paco ordonez’s killer. | 这应该是凶手戴过的 |
[15:23] | Hmm. You’re good. | 你很行 |
[15:26] | – We think they belong to you. – Well, they don’t. | – 我们认为这是你的 – 不是的 |
[15:29] | – Try one on for us. – And put my prints all over them ? | – 为我们试戴一只 – 然后印上指纹吗 |
[15:33] | Your prints are already all over them, marty. | 你的指纹已经在上面了 |
[15:38] | Hold still. | 不要动 |
[15:46] | Are you happy, detective ? | 你高兴了吗 探长 |
[15:48] | Looks to me like it fits. | 好像很合手 |
[15:50] | Somewhere marcia clark weeps. | 玛利亚克拉克喜极而泣了 |
[15:52] | But you still haven’t got a weapon. | 可是你们还是没有谋杀凶器 |
[15:55] | Oh, it’s just a matter of time. | 那是迟早的问题 |
[15:59] | But you haven’t got time. | 可惜你们没有时间 |
[16:03] | Hope you saw what just happened in there. | 我希望你有看到刚刚的情景 |
[16:06] | Even if the gloves do fit, you can still acquit. | 就算手套合手 还是有可能无罪 |
[16:09] | I think it’s arrogance. | 我认为是因为她太自大了 |
[16:11] | I think it’s the same reason she agreed to take the polygraph test. | 她也是因为如此才愿意接受测谎 |
[16:14] | She knows that the prejudices in this case are all in her favor. | 她知道这个案子的弱点是对她有利的 |
[16:17] | I don’t think it’s that simple. Look at this. | 我不认为有那么简单 看一下这个 |
[16:20] | She lives in poverty, but she’s never taken advantage… | 虽然她很贫穷可是却没有领过 |
[16:23] | of the disability benefits | 任何残障福利 |
[16:24] | that are available to her– Never once. | 她是有资格领取的 但她没领过一次 |
[16:26] | It’s poison to her. The mere suggestion… | 她十分敏感 |
[16:29] | that she’s anything other than | 她不想让健全的人 |
[16:30] | a whole or complete person is offensive to her. | 认为她是残障的 |
[16:32] | It’s not arrogance, it’s pride. | 这不是自大 这是尊严 |
[16:34] | You think it was pride that made her ditch the bloody gloves ? | 她是因为尊严才藏起血手套的吗 |
[16:38] | Her prints were all over them, mulder. Why would she do that ? | 上面都是她的指纹 她为什么要这么做 |
[16:41] | – I have no idea. – Okay, so by your reasoning, | – 我不知道… – 根据你的推论 |
[16:45] | The killer took off with the murder weapon but not the gloves, | 凶手带走了凶器 留下了手套 |
[16:48] | Leaving marty to come in, go straight to the gloves, | 让玛蒂去藏起来 |
[16:51] | And hide them in the one place | 而且还藏在 |
[16:52] | that nobody would easily think to find them. | 谁也想不到的地方 |
[16:54] | I think that’s the most | 我认为 |
[16:55] | accurate scenario available to us right now. | 这是现在最合理的推论 |
[17:00] | Wait a minute. Maybe it’s much simpler than that. | 那等一下 也许更简单 |
[17:02] | What ? | 怎么说 |
[17:06] | What if she’s not really blind ? | 也许她根本不是盲人 |
[17:08] | I mean, she hasn’t applied for any of her disability benefits. | 她没有去申请残障福利 |
[17:12] | Maybe that’s because she | 也许她知道 |
[17:13] | knows she couldn’t pass the medical screening. | 自己无法通过测试 |
[17:15] | – You think she’s faking it ? – No. | – 你认为她是假装的吗 – 不 |
[17:19] | No, but possibly it’s a conversion disorder… | 不是 也许她有转换障碍 |
[17:22] | or a form of blind sight– | 一种失明的形式 |
[17:23] | A split consciousness, whereby a person has… | 一种分裂的意识 |
[17:26] | a certain level of visual ability, | 也许她有各种不同的视力 |
[17:28] | but they’re not aware they’re actually seeing. | 可是不知道自己看到什么 |
[17:30] | I think it’s worth checking out. | 这是值得调查的 |
[17:34] | 特拉华威明顿 法国街巴士站 | |
[17:34] | Yo, man, little monster’s “H” Ain’t gonna be easy. | 伙计 小怪兽的毒品不容易出手 |
[17:37] | See, a lot of people respected him, you know ? | 有很多人尊重他 |
[17:40] | You buyin’ or not ? You’re not buyin’, I can go to somebody else. | 你买不买 不买的话我去找别人 |
[17:43] | No, you can’t. | 不可能 |
[17:45] | But I’m feelin’ magnanimous. Swing by in a couple hours. | 不过我觉得很慷慨 过几个小时过来 |
[17:48] | – Maybe we can do some business. – Good. | – 也许我们可以做生意 – 好的 |
[17:51] | Yeah, there’s somethin’ I gotta look into first. | 我有一些事情要做 |
[17:54] | When I’m done, I’ll be in touch. | 做完了 我会联系你 |
[18:08] | Eyes wide, please, marty. Good. | 张开眼睛 玛蒂 好的 |
[18:12] | Try not to move around too much. | 不要乱动 |
[18:16] | Are you aware of any sensation at all ? | 你有没有任何的感受 |
[18:18] | It’s a miracle ! | 这是个奇迹 |
[18:26] | All right, marty | 好的 玛蒂 |
[18:28] | Now we’re going to introduce some optical stimuli. | 我们现在要给你各种感光刺激 |
[18:30] | Try not to blink. | 不要眨眼睛 |
[18:39] | Just relax for a moment. | 放轻松 |
[18:42] | I’m not getting anything. I don’t think there’s any activity… | 没有任何的反应 我不认为视觉皮质 |
[18:47] | in either the visual cortex or the superior colliculus. | 和视上丘有任何活动 |
[18:50] | There’s no way that she could fool the machine? | 她不可能骗过机器吗 |
[18:53] | We’re talking about wholly involuntary physical responses. | 这完全是生理反应 |
[18:55] | I wasn’t getting any reading. | 我没看到任何的迹象 |
[18:58] | Then what is that ? | 那是什么 |
[19:29] | What is it, marty ? | 玛蒂 怎么了 |
[19:31] | What do you see ? | 你看到了什么 |
[19:36] | Agents. | 探员 |
[19:48] | This is daniel costa from the d.A.’S office. | 这位是地检署的丹尼尔·科斯塔 |
[19:50] | So what did we find ? | 我们有什么发现 |
[19:52] | I hear the girl can actually see with some limited ability. | 听说这个女孩还是有一些视力的缺陷 |
[19:55] | No, according to her examiner, | 不 根据检查员说 |
[19:57] | She is completely without sight or any kind of light sensitivity. | 她是完全失明的 也无法看到任何的亮光 |
[20:00] | But she is still our best and only suspect. | 她是我们唯一的嫌犯 |
[20:02] | – You said you were making progress. – We are. | – 你说过我们有进展 – 是的 |
[20:06] | I’m not gonna indict a blind girl on some lousy prints. | 我不能因为一些指纹去起诉一个盲女 |
[20:08] | She doesn’t exactly fit the definition “Blind girl.” | 她不是一般的盲女 |
[20:11] | Come on, folks. Either she is or she isn’t. | 她是就是 不是就不是 |
[20:14] | What are you talking about ? | 你在说什么 |
[20:15] | There is evidence… of some kind of neurological | 有一些 神经性的反应 |
[20:18] | activity which caused her pupils to dilate. | 会使她的瞳也变大 |
[20:19] | From what? | 是什么原因 |
[20:21] | To me it indicates some reaction to stimuli, | 我认为这是针对外在刺激的反应 |
[20:23] | Some kind of physical response to images in her mind’s eye. | 她对脑海中看到的画面起了生理性的反应 |
[20:26] | How does that make her the killer? | 这为什么会使她成为凶手 |
[20:28] | I didn’t say it did. | 我没有这么说 |
[20:29] | Kick her loose. | 放了她 |
[20:31] | – Danny– – I got no case, Pennock. | – 丹尼 – 我没有办法起诉 |
[20:34] | I don’t believe this ! | 我不敢相信 |
[20:35] | I’m not trying her, not without a murder weapon. | 没有凶器无法起诉她 |
[20:38] | Kick her loose. | 放了她 |
[20:43] | Wonderful. Thanks. | 太棒了 谢谢 |
[20:59] | These better still be 20s. | 最好是20块 |
[21:01] | No, I replaced them with 50s since you’re so damn sweet. | 因为你人这么好我换成50块给你 |
[21:28] | – Wanna hear the latest? – Yes. | – 要不要听最新的消息 – 要 |
[21:30] | Detective Pennock ran the gloves | 探长去验手套上的血 |
[21:32] | for blood typing and found two different samples, | 找到了两个样本 |
[21:35] | One type matching marty glenn’s. | 其中一个与玛蒂·葛伦的吻合 |
[21:37] | There were no cuts on her. | 她身上没有任何的伤口 |
[21:39] | All the same, I’m gonna | 我还是 |
[21:40] | hand-Deliver them to the lab in washington… | 要亲自送回华盛顿的实验室 |
[21:42] | and expedite a p.C.R. To see if she’s a match. | 加快做基因测试看看是否和她吻合 |
[21:45] | Look at her. Do you really think she’s capable ? | 看看她 你认为她有能力吗 |
[21:49] | I’ll let you know as soon as I get the test back. | 一有了化验的结果我就告诉你 |
[22:10] | Let me go. | 放了我 |
[22:11] | Who called me last night ? | 昨晚谁打电话给我 |
[22:14] | – Who’s watchin’ me ? – What ? | – 是谁在注意我 – 什么 |
[22:17] | Aah ! I don’t know what you’re talking about ! | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[22:19] | You a cop ? Hmm ? You wearin’ a wire ? | 你是条子 你有没有戴窃听器 |
[22:24] | No ! I’m not a cop ! | 不 我不是警察 |
[22:27] | I need to get to spring street ! | 我需要去史普林街 |
[22:30] | Which way is spring street ! Somebody answer me ! | 告诉我要怎么去史普林街 |
[22:33] | Four blocks to the left. | 过了四条街转左 |
[23:01] | – Where ? Here, here. There’s an alley here. Right here. | – 哪里 – 这里 这里有一条巷子 就这 |
[23:05] | Okay, I’m fine, thanks. Leave me alone. | 我没事 谢谢 别管我 |
[24:07] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[24:10] | Excuse me, somebody. | 劳驾各位 |
[24:18] | – Yeah ? – I killed ’em. | – 什么事 – 是我杀了他们 |
[24:23] | I killed them both. | 两个都是我杀的 |
[24:55] | I read your confession. | 我看了你的供词 |
[24:58] | Detective Pennock is typing it up as we speak for you to sign. | 彭诺克探长正在打字 等着你签字 |
[25:05] | – I’ll sign it. – You’ll make him a very happy man. | – 我会签的 – 你会让他非常的开心 |
[25:08] | Can’t have everything. | 不可能万事如意 |
[25:10] | As for me, I’m a little puzzled by this sudden change of heart. | 你改变心意使我有点糊涂 |
[25:14] | Please. Too much charity of heart, and I’ll wanna puke. | 拜托 太关心我会使我想吐 |
[25:18] | I just– Why kill them ? | 为什么要杀了他们 |
[25:22] | Paco ordonez. Susan forester. | 派可·奥多纳茲 苏珊·佛瑞丝 |
[25:27] | Did you even know that was her name ? | 你知道那是她的名字吗 |
[25:30] | Susan forester. She was 30 years old. Native of wilmington. | 苏珊·佛瑞丝 30岁 威明顿的本地人 |
[25:34] | She waitressed part-Time. She lived alone with her two cats. | 她是个临时的女招待 和两只猫一起住 |
[25:36] | Shut up ! | 住口 |
[25:43] | Why are you doing this ? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[25:45] | I-I– I’ve given you people everything you want. | 我已经交代了一切 |
[26:02] | I like you, marty. I admire you. | 我喜欢你 玛蒂 我尊重你 |
[26:07] | And I don’t want to see you confess to crimes you didn’t commit. | 我不希望你去承认自己没有犯的罪 |
[26:10] | – You just feel sorry for me. – No, I don’t. | – 你只是可怜我 – 我没有 |
[26:12] | Not the way you think I do. | 和你想得不一样 |
[26:14] | Read the confession. I got it all perfect. | 去看供词吧 我的细节都写得很完美 |
[26:17] | Every detail. How could I do that if I’m innocent ? | 如果我是无辜的怎么可能知道这么清楚 |
[26:20] | I believe you witnessed both murders. | 我相信你目击了两桩谋杀案 |
[26:22] | You-You saw them somehow. | 不知道是用什么方法 |
[26:24] | But you were way across town when they happened. | 可是案发时你都在很远之处 |
[26:26] | You were a $60 cab ride away. | 要坐60块的计程车 |
[26:28] | – You’re crazy. – I think you tried to stop them. | – 你真是疯了 – 我认为你是想去阻止 |
[26:31] | You tried to, but you didn’t get there in time. | 可惜你来不及了 |
[26:38] | I don’t have to talk to you anymore. | 我不想和你谈了 |
[26:40] | Marty, whoever did this, they’re gonna kill again, | 玛蒂 不管是谁做的 都会再次下手 |
[26:46] | And you can help stop that. | 你可以帮助我们阻止他 |
[26:53] | I can’t stop anything. | 我什么都没有办法阻止 |
[26:59] | I don’t have to talk to you anymore, | 我不想和你谈了 |
[27:01] | period. Officer ! We’re done ! | 就这样 警官 我们谈完了 |
[27:03] | Who’s worth pleading guilty for, marty? | 玛蒂 谁值得你这么去认罪 |
[27:05] | Officer ! We’re done! | 警官 我们谈完了 |
[27:07] | You didn’t do it. | 你没有犯罪 |
[27:09] | And I’m not gonna let this happen. | 我不会让你顶罪的 |
[27:14] | Do you hear me ? Marty ? | 你听到了没有 |
[27:25] | Sorry, man, deal’s off. | 对不起 买卖取消 |
[27:28] | What do you mean, “Deal’s off” ? You can’t back out. | 你这是什么意思 怎么可以取消 |
[27:31] | I do what I got to do to stay on the down-Low. | 兄弟 我要躲在暗处 |
[27:33] | You’re shinin’ too much light on me. | 你太高调了 不想被你拉下水 |
[27:36] | What are you talkin’ about ? | 这是什么意思 |
[27:38] | Somebody’s gunnin’ for you, man. | 有人现在要找到你 |
[27:39] | And I ain’t gettin’ in the middle of it. | 我可不想被拖下水 |
[27:41] | Who ? Who’s gunnin’ for me ? | 谁想要找我 |
[27:44] | Some old girlfriend of yours | 你的女朋友昨晚打电话来 |
[27:45] | called last night and told me I should steer clear. | 叫我离你远一点 |
[27:49] | – She called you ? – Yeah. | – 她打电话给你 – 是的 |
[27:52] | Said she was passin’ the word. | 她说她只是传话 |
[27:57] | Listen to me. Listen, man. | 听我说 |
[28:00] | – She’s nobody. She knows nothin’. – Uh-Huh. Yeah, right. | – 她是小人物 她什么都不知道 – 是吗 |
[28:04] | You and me, man, we’re still cool. Trust me. | 你我没有问题 相信我 |
[28:08] | If she don’t know anything, how’d she get this number ? | 如果她什么都不知道 为什么有这个号码 |
[28:14] | Listen to me. I got nowhere else to take this stuff. | 听我说 我没有办法出手这批货 |
[28:18] | That’s not my problem. | 这不是我的问题 |
[28:20] | Just don’t you call here again. | 你别打电话来了 |
[28:44] | Well, I appreciate your help here, such as it was, | 谢谢你的帮助 就这样 |
[28:47] | But I’d say we’re doing all right. | 但我说可以结案了 |
[28:49] | She just signed her confession. | 她刚刚在供词上签字了 |
[28:53] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[28:54] | I don’t feel as good as you might think, you know. | 我没有你想像中那么高兴 |
[28:57] | All you got is a signature. | 你只有拿到签名 |
[28:58] | No lawyer’s gonna let her go down based on that. | 没有律师还能帮她辩护 |
[29:01] | I’m aware of that. | 我了解 |
[29:03] | Doesn’t it bother you, detective, | 难道你不会去想 探长 |
[29:05] | that you still have no clear motive? | 为什么找不出动机吗 |
[29:06] | Well, she just now gave us that– | 她刚刚提供了 |
[29:10] | Drugs. | 毒品 |
[29:12] | Just like I thought. | 这和我想的一模一样 |
[29:14] | She even told us where to find them. | 她还说出要去哪里找 |
[29:33] | I’d this is gonna make it a pretty short trial. | 我认为这一次的审判会很短 |
[29:36] | If you think about it, detective, it actually proves nothing. | 想想看 警探 这什么都没有证明 |
[29:39] | There it is, just like she said. | 这不是吗 她就是这么说的 |
[29:41] | Just like she described. | 和她描述的一样 |
[29:42] | You know, the thing I find most surprising about this case is you. | 这个案子中最令人意外的就是你 |
[29:46] | You are one skeptical guy, agent mulder. | 你是个多疑的人 穆德探员 |
[29:49] | – Skeptical ? – Oh, yeah. | – 多疑 – 是的 |
[29:51] | I’ve been called a lot of things. “Skeptical” Is not one. | 从来没有人这么说过我 |
[29:54] | Yeah, well, whatever. | 是的 无所谓 |
[30:00] | Skeptical. | 多疑 |
[30:02] | – Mulder. – What ? | – 穆德 – 什么事 |
[30:04] | I’ve got the p.C.R. | 我刚刚得到了 |
[30:05] | Results on the two blood types from the gloves. | 手套上的血液DNA化验结果 |
[30:08] | Neither was marty’s. You were right, mulder. She didn’t do it. | 两个都不是玛蒂的 你对了 不是她干的 |
[30:11] | I know that, you know that | 这个你我都知道 |
[30:12] | and so does whoever marty’s protecting, | 玛蒂保护的人也知道 |
[30:14] | But Pennock is salivating right now. | 可是彭诺克现在欣喜若狂 |
[30:16] | What we have to do is convince marty. | 我们必须说服玛蒂 |
[30:19] | I got an idea. I’ll get back to you. | 我有一个想法 我马上打电话给你 |
[30:52] | What do you want now? | 你又有什么事 |
[31:09] | I know who you’re protecting, Marty. | 我知道你在保护谁 |
[31:12] | And I think I know why. | 我也知道理由 |
[31:16] | You’re protecting the man who murdered your mother. | 你在保护谋杀你母亲的人 |
[31:18] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[31:22] | I read the original police report from 1970. | 我看了1970年的报告 |
[31:26] | Your mother died from a single stab wound to the right kidney, | 你的母亲也是右肾中一刀后死的 |
[31:30] | As did Paco Ordonez and Susan Forester. | 与派可和苏珊一样 |
[31:35] | Dead at the hands of an unknown assailant. | 而且凶手下落不明 |
[31:41] | – I never knew my mother. – No. | – 我没有见过我的母亲 – 没错 |
[31:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:46] | But for once you were there when it happened. | 可是那一次你在场 |
[31:49] | She was pregnant with you at the time. | 当时她怀孕了 |
[31:53] | She died on the operating | 医生想要抢救她时 |
[31:54] | table as doctors were trying to save her. | 她死在手术桌上 |
[31:59] | You were born… just barely. | 你很艰难的出生 |
[32:04] | But the interruption of blood | 你之所以失明 |
[32:06] | flow you suffered most likely caused your blindness. | 可能是因为她内出血过多 |
[32:10] | What does that have to do with anything ? | 这有什么关系 |
[32:13] | I think that during that time… | 我认为那时候 |
[32:17] | as you lost one sense… | 当你失去一个知觉 |
[32:21] | you gained another. | 可是又得到一个 |
[32:24] | And somehow… | 这使得 |
[32:27] | a connection was formed between you and your mother’s killer. | 你与母亲的杀手有了关连 |
[32:31] | – What connection? – You see through his eyes. | – 什么关连 – 你可以透过他的眼睛去看 |
[32:36] | You always have. You don’t want to, you just do. | 你一直可以 你不希望如此 但是没办法 |
[32:40] | And because of that you feel | 因此你觉得 |
[32:42] | responsible for his actions, but you’re not. | 对他的行为要负责 但你并不需要 |
[32:48] | And you’re sitting here in prison… | 你现在为了 |
[32:51] | for crimes you didn’t commit. | 他的罪行坐牢 |
[32:54] | It isn’t going to accomplish anything, Marty. | 这是没有意义的 玛蒂 |
[32:57] | Excuse me, agent Mulder. | 对不起 穆德探员 |
[33:01] | She’s being transferred now. | 我们要把她送走了 |
[33:05] | There’s absolutely no point to you doing this. | 你这么做没有意义 |
[33:07] | We’re gonna find him with or without your help. | 你不帮忙我们也可以捉到他 |
[33:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:35] | 特拉华飞尔威 女子监狱 | |
[34:41] | All right. | 好的 |
[34:55] | Hi, marty. | 嗨 玛蒂 |
[34:58] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[35:00] | Detective pennock is with the | 典狱长和警探 |
[35:01] | warden right now arranging for your release. | 现在要安排你的释放 |
[35:03] | what ? | 什么 |
[35:05] | Charges against you are being dropped. | 不再对你起诉了 |
[35:07] | You’re no longer a suspect in this case. | 你不再是本案的嫌犯了 |
[35:09] | How can they do that? I confessed. | 怎么可以 我不是坦白了吗 |
[35:12] | A confession is worthless if it’s a lie, and yours was a lie. | 如果供词是谎言是不能采用的 |
[35:16] | What have you been telling them ? | 你告诉他们什么了 |
[35:19] | Just that you’re innocent, which is | 说你是无辜的 |
[35:20] | something they would’ve found out on their own anyway. | 反正这是他们迟早会发现的 |
[35:23] | The locker you sent us to? | 你叫他们去查的柜子 |
[35:25] | It had prints on it, but they weren’t yours. | 上面有指纹但不是你的 |
[35:28] | – I was careful. – Somebody else wasn’t so careful. | – 我很小心 – 可是有人没那么小心 |
[35:32] | Charles wesley gotts, an ex-Con. | 查尔斯·卫斯理·高斯 一个前科犯 |
[35:35] | Convicted in 1970 of aggravated assault. | 1970年因故意伤害被判刑 |
[35:39] | He was paroled three weeks ago, and he’s been missing ever since. | 3个月前被假释 一直下落不明 |
[35:41] | – Never heard of him. – I happen to believe that, Marty. | – 没有听过他 – 这点我也相信 |
[35:46] | P.C.R. Test confirmed that it was his blood on the glove. | 可是DNA化验显示手套上的血是他的 |
[35:53] | The test confirmed something else, marty. | 而这化验也显示一点 |
[35:58] | He’s your father. | 他是你的生父 |
[36:11] | That was the connection. | 这就是关连 |
[36:16] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[36:22] | Okay, we’re all set. | 我们都准备好了 |
[36:30] | That is, if everything’s taken care of on this end. | 这边都准备好了吗 |
[36:35] | What’s he talkin’ about ? | 他在说什么 |
[36:38] | Detective pennock has agreed to… | 彭诺克探长说 |
[36:41] | not pursue aiding and abetting charges if you agree to help us– | 如果你同意协助我们 我们就不起诉 |
[36:46] | If you agree to help us find him. | 如果你同意帮我们找到他 |
[36:50] | We need your help, Marty. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[36:55] | You can end it now. | 你可以结束这一切 |
[37:01] | I can end this. | 我可以结束这一切 |
[37:03] | I’m sure that’s what you’ve always wanted. | 你一直要的都是这个 |
[37:13] | I never wanted to spend my life in a place like this. | 我不想在这个地方度过一生 |
[37:17] | I had no choice. | 但我别无选择 |
[37:23] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[37:25] | If I help you, | 如果我帮助你们 |
[37:26] | will you protect me until he’s caught? | 可不可以保护我直到他被抓到 |
[37:29] | I will personally guarantee your safety. | 我会亲自保障你的安全 |
[37:34] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[37:36] | Take me home. | 带我回家 |
[37:51] | Moving into position at the back exit. | 后门已经就位了 |
[37:54] | – All right. Stand by. – Copy that. | – 好的 待命 – 知道了 |
[38:03] | Just in time for the surprise party. | 正好赶上惊喜派对 |
[38:05] | She told you he’d be in there ? | 她告诉你他会在里面吗 |
[38:07] | Yeah. She described this place perfectly, | 是的 她形容的很真实 |
[38:09] | right down to the matchbooks. | 连交易场都说了 |
[38:10] | – What made her decide to cooperate? – She wants to stop him. | – 她为什么决定合作 – 她想阻止他 |
[38:13] | All of a sudden ? | 突然吗 如果她真的很想阻止他 |
[38:16] | Why didn’t she tell us his name before now? | 为什么不说出他的名字 |
[38:17] | She didn’t know his name. They never met. | 她不知道他叫什么 没见过他 |
[38:19] | He’s been in prison her entire life. | 他一直都坐牢 |
[38:21] | Yet according to you, | 可是你认为 |
[38:22] | she’s been seeing through his eyes the whole time. | 她一直在透过他的眼睛看世界 |
[38:24] | I don’t think she was sure exactly what she was seeing. | 可能她自己不确定看到什么 |
[38:28] | It was more like a constant image | 只是一个画面而已 |
[38:29] | in her mind she learned to live with over time– | 只不过她已经习惯了 |
[38:32] | Up until three weeks ago. | 一直到3周前 |
[38:35] | When the murders started. | 开始有谋杀事件后 |
[38:36] | He was paroled and everything changed. | 他被假释出来一切都变了 |
[38:38] | Well, if all this is true, let’s go get him. | 如果是真的 那我们去抓他吧 |
[38:46] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[38:51] | Everything’s changed for her, Scully. | 每件事对她而言都有了变化 |
[38:55] | I don’t think we’re gonna find him in there. | 我不觉得我们会那么容易找到他 |
[39:04] | – Need some help over there? – No. | – 需要帮忙吗 – 不 |
[39:07] | Shoulda known. | 我就知道 |
[39:22] | Now, you know, you don’t have to pack everything you own. | 你知道 你不需要都打包了 |
[39:25] | I promise you, you’re not | 我向你保证 |
[39:27] | gonna be in protective custody that long. | 你很快就会回来 |
[39:31] | – It’s too late for that anyway. – Why’s that ? | – 反正已经太迟了 – 为什么 |
[39:34] | Gotts is already here. | 高斯已经来了 |
[39:40] | What are you talkin’ about ? | 你在说什么 |
[39:45] | He’s been keeping tabs on you for about a day. | 他跟踪你已经一天了 |
[39:50] | Now he knows where I live. | 现在知道我住在哪里 |
[40:00] | He’s reading the names on the mailboxes right now. | 他正在看邮箱上的名字 |
[40:01] | What ? How could you– | 什么 你怎么 |
[40:38] | How did you know he wouldn’t be in there? | 你怎么知道他不会在里面 |
[40:40] | She doesn’t want us to get him. She misdirected us on purpose. | 她不想我们抓到他 故意给我们错误信息 |
[40:42] | She’s still protecting him? | 她还是在保护他吗 |
[40:44] | No, she’s not. She never was. | 不是 一直都不是 |
[40:46] | – Pennock’s not picking up. – What do you mean ? | – 彭诺克没有接电话 – 什么情况 |
[40:49] | It’s not him she’s been protecting. | 她保护的不是他 |
[40:50] | If he goes back to prison, so does she. | 如果他坐牢 她也跟着去 |
[40:53] | Until now, she’s never had a choice. | 直到现在她一直都没有选择 |
[42:10] | I hate the way you see me. | 我讨厌你看到我的样子 |
[42:23] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[42:27] | She did this one. Trust me. | 这是她干的 相信我 |
[42:54] | Not much to look at, is it ? At least, that’s what they tell me. | 不怎么样吧 至少他们是这么说的 |
[43:11] | You were at the sentencing, agent mulder. | 穆德探员 你去了法院 |
[43:13] | – Is it my cologne ? – No, I just knew you’d be there. | – 是我的古龙水吗 – 不 我知道你在那 |
[43:19] | Marty, let me speak to the judge on your behalf. | 玛蒂 让我代替你去向法官求情 |
[43:21] | No. | 不要 |
[43:28] | We found where he’d been staying. | 我们发现他住在哪里 |
[43:31] | It’s a motel not far from where paco ordonez had been murdered. | 离派可·奥多纳茲被杀不远处的汽车旅馆 |
[43:34] | And before that, atlantic city. | 之前是大西洋城 |
[43:38] | Hmm. I’d never seen the ocean before. | 之前我没有见过海 |
[43:43] | And now, when I close my eyes, | 现在我闭上眼睛或 |
[43:45] | Or even when I open them, | 打开眼 |
[43:48] | That’s all I see. | 全是海 |
[43:55] | You’re lucky he wasn’t a fan of the ice capades. | 你运气很好 他不是特别喜欢看溜冰 |
[44:06] | Lights out. | 关灯了 |