时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | North perimeter clear. No sign of him. | 北区没有问题 没有看到迹象 |
[00:28] | – South access clear. – Camera One, pan right. | 南区没有问题 一号摄影机向右 |
[00:33] | – Mulder, make for the west entrance. – Zoom in. | 穆德 向西门跑 |
[00:38] | – No sign of suspect. – Two, angle south entrance. | 西门 没有看到嫌犯 二号 南门 |
[00:41] | – Mid park clear. – There. | -公园中心没发现-三号 |
[00:45] | – The bus. – Three, zoom in. | -那辆巴士 -三号 拉进 |
[00:49] | Stay close, Mulder. | 不要跟丢了 穆德 |
[00:55] | We have Alpha off an eastbound metro bus. | 我们在往东的巴士上发现了嫌犯 |
[01:07] | I have Alpha. Heading south. | 我看到嫌犯 向南走 |
[01:11] | One, follow suspect. | 一号 跟着嫌犯 |
[01:16] | Beta. Contact made. | 中心 收到 |
[01:18] | sorry i’m late. It’s okay. | -对不起 我来晚了-没事 |
[01:22] | All right, hold your positions. | 好的 保持你的位置 |
[01:26] | Stand by. | 所有人准备 |
[01:28] | – What’s he looking at? – Two, pick it up. | 他在看什么 二号 对准目标 |
[01:36] | Mulder, he’s watching you. | 穆德 他看着你 |
[01:41] | all right ? | 没事吧 |
[01:43] | he’s reaching for something. | 他在拿东西 |
[01:44] | Here’s what you were waiting for. | -你想要的东西 -一号 拉进 |
[01:51] | Take it slowly. | 好的 慢慢来 |
[01:54] | Slowly. Wait for it. Wait, wait, wait for it. | 慢慢来 等待机会 慢慢的 等一下… |
[02:03] | okay. | 好的 |
[02:18] | What? What? What? What? | 怎么了 发生什么事了 |
[02:21] | – What just happened? – I don’t know what the hell happened. | 发生了什么事 我不知道发生了什么事 |
[02:25] | Anybody! A doctor! I need a doctor over here! | 各位 我这里需要医师 |
[02:28] | My friend’s sick here. | 我的朋友生病了 我不知道他怎么了 |
[02:32] | he just fell. Oh, man! | -他倒了下来 -他怎么了 |
[02:35] | – What’s goin’ on? – I can’t see anything. | -发生了什么事 -我什么都看不到 |
[02:37] | – Beta target down. – We’ve lost Alpha. | 嫌犯不见了 |
[02:39] | Go! Go! Go! | 行动 |
[02:45] | – He’s heading west. He’s on the move! – I’m on him. | -他就那里 向西走了 -我正在追他 |
[02:50] | Maintain your position on the downed Beta. | 大家注意倒地的嫌犯 |
[02:53] | Find the Alpha on Three. | 用三号摄影机 |
[02:55] | Federal Agent. Step aside! | 联邦探员 请让开 |
[02:58] | – Oh, my God! – What is it? | 我的上帝啊 -那是什么 |
[03:00] | – What the hell did he do to him? – What are you saying? | -他对他做了什么 怎么了 你看到什么了 |
[03:03] | Come on! Talk to me! Talk to me! | 快点 回答我 |
[03:06] | 他的肉都被溶化了 -什么 | |
[03:10] | Haley must be carrying something lethal. | 哈利一定有很致命的毒素 -叫医生 |
[03:13] | Where’s Mulder? | 穆德在哪里 |
[03:14] | There’s no way he couldn’t catch him! | 如果是穆德去追的 他不可能追得上 |
[03:17] | Mulder, respond! | 穆德 快回答 |
[03:19] | – Can you find him? Zoom in. Zoom in! – I can’t see a thing. | 可不可以找到他吗 拉进 我什么都看不到 |
[03:22] | Mulder, suspect is armed and dangerous! | 穆德 嫌犯有武装 很危险 |
[03:25] | Pursue Alpha with extreme caution! | 一定有小心追踪 |
[03:35] | Mulder! Damn! | 穆德 该死 |
[03:39] | Agent Scully! | 史考莉探员 |
[04:04] | Scully! | 史考莉 |
[04:07] | – What happened? – I lost him, | -发生了什么事-我没有跟上他 |
[04:10] | – What do you mean? – He got away. | -这是什么意思-他逃走了 |
[05:10] | I came in early. | 我一大早就来了 |
[05:12] | I wanted to take a look at the | 我必须看一下录影带 |
[05:14] | surveillance tape to make sure I wasn’t crazy. | 才能确定我没有疯 |
[05:18] | What happened out there, Mulder? | 发生了什么事 穆德 |
[05:20] | What happened? | 什么事 |
[05:23] | There were 12 agents yesterday in the park. | 昨天公园里有十二位探员 |
[05:26] | We had ownership of the suspect. | 我们一定会追到嫌犯的 |
[05:28] | We were in position to make the capture and you let him get away. | 我们正要逮捕他 你却让他逃跑了 |
[05:31] | And from what I see now, you may have even aided in his escape. | 根据我所看到的 你有可能帮助他逃脱 |
[05:36] | – I don’t know what you’re talkin’ about. – It’s on the video. | 我不知道你在说什么 已经被录影下来了 |
[05:40] | I can’t prove it was you, but I know what I saw. | 我没有办法证明是你 可是我确定我所看到的 |
[05:43] | This man is a murderer. He is a terrorist. | 这个人是个凶手 也是个恐怖分子 |
[05:49] | I have a report to give this morning. | 我今天早上要交报告 |
[05:52] | I expect you to give me an answer. | 你要给我答案 |
[05:54] | I expect you to tell me the truth. | 告诉我真相 |
[05:56] | We’re late for the hearing. | 我们来不及去听证会了 |
[06:02] | 15 hours ago a joint FBI/CIA | 十五小时前 调查局和中情局的专案小组 |
[06:03] | task force assembled to capture Jacob Steven Haley, | 一起合作企图逮捕雅克布·哈利 |
[06:07] | second-in-command of the group known as New Spartans. | 一个叫做新斯巴达的 民兵组织的第二把手 |
[06:10] | Intelligence revealed Haley | 根据我们的情报 哈利要去购买 |
[06:11] | was to make an exchange of money for weapons | 一批自动武器 |
[06:14] | to conduct domestic | 他即将进行一些国内的恐怖活动 |
[06:15] | terrorist activities and to further their goal | 他们的目标是 |
[06:17] | of overthrowing the federal government. | 打算推翻联邦政府 |
[06:21] | Due to reasons that are still under review, our operation failed. | 不知道为了什么原因 我们的行动失败了 |
[06:29] | Jacob Steven Haley remains at large, whereabouts unknown. | 雅克布·哈利逃脱了 现在下落不明 |
[06:33] | What about the weapons? | 那批武器呢 |
[06:35] | An arms dealer, who died at the scene, | 一名军火贩卡德利 在现场死亡 |
[06:37] | received from Haley a $50,000 bearer bond. | 哈利给他五万美元的债券 |
[06:40] | Presumably this was payment for weapons delivered. | 这应该是买武器用的 |
[06:43] | In other words, Haley not only got away, | 他不只逃跑了 |
[06:46] | he got away with $50,000 worth of guns? | 还买了五万美元的枪吗 |
[06:51] | Have we determined a cause of death? | 我们有没有查出死因 |
[06:52] | How Haley killed this man? | 哈利是怎么杀死这个人的 |
[06:54] | He was killed by means of a highly toxic biological agent. | 他被剧毒的生化毒素杀死 |
[06:58] | – What kind of toxin? – We don’t know. | -这是什么毒素 -我们不知道 |
[07:00] | Its effect on the dermis and the soft tissues, | 对皮肤组织的反应 |
[07:04] | the rapidity of its action: | 这种毒发的速度 |
[07:06] | it is not a disease known in nature. | 这绝对不是天然的疾病 |
[07:08] | It would seem to be genetically engineered. | 这绝对是研发的 |
[07:11] | – A bioweapon. – How the hell did he get it? | 生化武器 他怎么会搞到的 |
[07:14] | Former Soviet Union. | 前苏联 |
[07:17] | Security on the Siberian vector lab is, um, lax. | 西伯利亚的维克特研究室 |
[07:21] | It’s conceivable it was stolen. | 的保安很松懈 很容易被偷 |
[07:23] | Though we have no confirmation from Moscow. | 虽然没有得到莫斯科的承认 |
[07:26] | So, is this in the ozone now? | 现在毒素已经进入了大气层 |
[07:27] | 在公园里飘来飘去吗 | |
[07:30] | Decontamination procedures were undertaken immediately. | 我们立刻采取 第四级的消毒 |
[07:34] | Our indications are that exposure was limited | 现在显示毒速没有扩散 |
[07:37] | and that the toxin was transmitted directly and not contagious. | 这是接触性的 非感染性毒素 |
[07:40] | – How do you know that? – We’re not all dead. | -你怎么知道 -我们还没有死 |
[07:48] | At this point we can only guess | 目前我们只能猜这种毒素 |
[07:50] | the toxin was transmitted by liquid, gas, touch or injection. | 是靠触碰或注射的 气或液体传播的 |
[07:55] | Anybody care to tell me how this guy Haley eluded us? | 可不可以告诉我哈利是怎么逃走的 |
[08:01] | Video recon indicates Haley had an accomplice at the park. | 录影带显示 公园里有哈利的共犯 |
[08:05] | We’ve yet to identify who this | 我们还没有辨别他的身份 |
[08:07] | was or how Haley knew he was under surveillance. | 也不知道 哈利怎么知道我们在监视 |
[08:11] | He must’ve made us. | -他一定骗过我们 -怎么可能 |
[08:13] | This task force was chosen | 专案小组的成员都是 |
[08:15] | for their lack of exposure in terrorist circles. | 恐怖份子所不熟悉的 |
[08:17] | Haley’s extremely suspicious to the point of paranoia. | 哈利疑心重到几乎偏执 |
[08:21] | He’s got military training and a guerrilla mentality. | 他受过军事训练和游击训练 |
[08:24] | Second only to this man. | 唯一比他位阶高的是这个人 |
[08:27] | August Bremmer. He’s the group’s mastermind. | 奥格斯·布里姆 他是组织领袖 |
[08:30] | However, there are reports | 听说他正在 |
[08:32] | that he and Haley are vying for control. | 与哈利争权 |
[08:35] | This destabilization makes August Bremmer our primary threat. | 这使得奥格斯 成为我们最大的威胁 |
[08:38] | Well, this is it. This is the | 是这么回事 |
[08:40] | scenario we’ve all been worried about, people. | 这是我们都害怕的 |
[08:43] | Now, I need maximum control of information. | 现在我们需要掌握情报 |
[08:46] | Nothing leaves this room. | 绝对不能外泄消息 |
[08:48] | The media gets a sniff, we’re gonna disavow. | 如果媒体得到了情报 我们就完了 |
[08:51] | We are gonna stop these men. | 我们必须阻止他们 |
[08:53] | We’re gonna make it all go away. | 把他们一网打尽 |
[08:59] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[09:23] | – The show’s almost over. – One, please. | -电影快演完了 -一张票 |
[09:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:41] | I’d like some popcorn, please. | 给我一点爆米花 |
[09:45] | Do you want… large… | 你要大袋的 |
[09:48] | extra large… | 特大 |
[09:50] | or jumbo large? | 还是超大 |
[09:52] | Could I get some fresh popcorn, | 可不可以给我新鲜的 |
[09:54] | please? The sign says “Fresh popcorn”. | 招牌上写新鲜爆米花 |
[09:57] | – This is fresh popcorn. – No, fresh fresh. | -这就是新鲜的 -不 要现榨 |
[10:00] | Hot. Out of that machine back there. | 热的 那个机器爆出来的 |
[10:05] | Please. | 麻烦你了 |
[10:07] | – A large. – I have to make it. | 要大袋 我必须重新爆 |
[10:11] | Probably take a minute. | 可能要等一下子 |
[11:21] | – Yeah? – You set me up. | -喂 -你陷害我 |
[11:23] | – I saved your ass. – Why wasn’t I told? | -我救了你的命 -为什么没有告诉我 |
[11:26] | – I didn’t know about the operation. – It was your operation. | 我不知道这次的行动 那是你们的行动 |
[11:30] | The Justice Department got an anonymous tip. | 不是 司法部接到了密报 |
[11:33] | I found out about it half an hour before. I did what I could. | 我是半小时前才知道的 我已经尽力了 |
[11:36] | – You’ll have to do better than that, | 你必须做得更好 |
[11:39] | Mulder. – I got as much to lose here as you do. | -穆德 -我还能怎么说 我和你陷得一样深 |
[11:42] | 他们捉到你 你会供出我 | |
[11:44] | Look, I believe in your ideals and your goals. | 我相信你的理想与目标 |
[11:49] | The only reason I tolerate | 我容忍你的手法 |
[11:50] | your methods is cos the government’s are worse. | 是因为我们的政府更糟 |
[11:53] | Wow. What a ringing endorsement. | 这是你的立场 |
[11:56] | Hey, you came to me, remember? | 是你来找我的 |
[11:58] | What more do you want from me? I’ve risked everything. | 你不想我怎么样 我已经冒了一切的危险 |
[12:02] | I’ve given you information. My partner is seriously suspicious. | 给了你情报 我的搭档现在怀疑我了 |
[12:05] | If that’s not enough for you, that’s all I got. | 还不够 我也没办法了 |
[12:13] | – Ain’t nobody home. – No, she’s in there. | 没有人看门 她在里面 |
[12:17] | – She’s just hidin’ or somethin’. – We could make a break for it. | 只是不出来 我们可以 |
[12:21] | Right through the front doors. | 从前门冲进去 |
[12:23] | Why? I got us front-row seats. | 为什么 我能搞到第一排座位 |
[12:48] | She see us? | 她有没有看到我们 |
[12:50] | Is she coming? | 来了吗 |
[12:55] | Hey, man. | 老兄 |
[13:05] | – Maybe you can tell me what’s going on. – What? | 也许你可以告诉我 这里到底怎么了 什么 |
[13:08] | There seems to be a problem. | 出了点问题 |
[13:09] | A man told me you gave him keys to my room. | 有一个人刚刚告诉我你给了他我房间的钥匙 |
[13:12] | Room 130. | 130号房 |
[13:13] | – Who are you? – Who am I? Who is he? | -你是谁 -我是谁 他是谁 |
[13:16] | – Mr, uh, Kaplan. – Mr Kaplan? | 卡普兰先生 -卡普兰先生 |
[13:18] | – Yes. – Thank you. | -是的 -谢谢 |
[13:20] | – Are you the wife? – Not even close. | -你是太太吗 差远了 |
[13:28] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[13:31] | We’ll proceed as planned. | 我们照原计划进行 |
[13:52] | Agent Mulder, you comin’ with us? | 穆德探员 跟我们走 |
[14:58] | Step out of the car. | 下车 |
[15:10] | Exactly what agency are you guys from? | 你们是什么单位的人 |
[15:17] | 绝对不是情报局的 | |
[15:28] | Agent Scully, take a seat. | 史考莉探员 请坐 |
[15:33] | – What the hell is going on? – I apologize for our methods. | 这是怎么回事 我必须为了我们的手法道歉 |
[15:37] | – They may have saved Agent Mulder’s life. – What about my life? | 这些人会救了穆德探员的命 我的命呢 |
[15:41] | – I don’t appreciate being | 我可不喜欢在公路上 |
[15:42] | run off the road. – We had our reasons. | 被别人撞 我们有原因 |
[15:46] | You’re suspicious Mulder has betrayed his country. | 你怀疑穆德探员背叛了国家 |
[15:49] | – I don’t know what you mean. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[15:50] | – Your discretion is understandable. | 我们可以理解你的谨慎 |
[15:53] | In point of fact, Agent Mulder’s actions are entirely honourable. | 实情是 穆德探员的行为没问题 |
[15:56] | What you’ve stumbled into | 你看到的 |
[15:58] | 是极机密 卧底任务 | |
[16:01] | Until now, Mulder’s true mission was known only to us. | 只有总检察官和我 才知道穆德的任务 |
[16:04] | – His true mission? – The council we sat in was a front. | 他的任务 我们的听证会是假的 |
[16:07] | To make the New Spartans | 就是为了要让新斯巴达相信 |
[16:09] | believe we were unaware of his complicity. | 我们不知道穆德探员的背叛 |
[16:11] | – Why him? Why choose Agent Mulder? | 为什么选上他 为什么选穆德探员 |
[16:13] | – We didn’t choose him. They did. | 不是我们选他 是他们选他 |
[16:15] | He spoke at a UFO conference in Boston. | 他在波士顿的飞碟会议中演讲 |
[16:18] | He apparently broadcast his feelings about | 他提到自己对政府的看法 |
[16:20] | the government and their | 自己对政府的看法 |
[16:22] | conspiracies against the American people. | 认为政府在背叛美国人民 |
[16:24] | Somebody from the organization was listening. The man who escaped | 恐怖份子有人听到了 |
[16:28] | sent out feelers, in hopes that Agent Mulder was a man | 那个逃脱的人哈利派出了触角 |
[16:31] | whose politics were in line with his own. | 希望穆德的政治立场 和他的一致 |
[16:34] | Someone on the inside that he could use. | 希望他能够找到内应 |
[16:37] | – To what aim? – That, we don’t know. | -为了什么 -这点我们不知道 |
[16:40] | You’ve put Mulder’s life in danger by not telling me. | 你们让穆德深入险境而不告诉我 |
[16:43] | Agent Mulder came to me. I advised | 是穆德来找我的 我建议他不要告诉你 |
[16:45] | him not to tell you. He’s at a very delicate point. | 他现在的情况很微妙 |
[16:48] | Everything he does now must work to build trust. | 必须要获得他们的信任 |
[16:52] | Including letting this man Haley get away with murder? | 包括要让这个哈利逃脱吗 |
[16:56] | Sir, we know nothing about this bioweapon. | 长官 我们对这种生化武器 一无所知 |
[16:58] | We don’t know what they want to use it for. | 也不知道他们要用来做什么 |
[17:01] | We don’t even know if they have the capacity to store it safely. | 我们甚至不知道他们 是否懂得安全存放 |
[17:06] | Putting Agent Mulder in this situation is extremely risky. | 现在穆德探员 非常的危险 |
[17:09] | They want something from him. | 他们对他有所求 |
[17:11] | We have no other way of learning what. | 我们只有这个方法能够查出来 |
[17:15] | Movie theater in Ohio. | 俄亥俄的电影院 |
[17:17] | Whatever they’re usin’, they’ve used it again. | 他们又用了一次 |
[18:13] | Ooh, is this the Pepsi Challenge? | 这是百事可乐挑战吗 |
[18:16] | How about some, uh, fresh air, boys? | 可以让我呼吸空气吗 |
[18:21] | Welcome, Agent Mulder. | 欢迎你 穆德探员 |
[18:28] | OK, deal me in. | 发牌吧 |
[18:30] | This is just a little method that we use… to learn the truth. | 这只是我们了解真相 所用的方法 |
[18:35] | Well, you might wanna put that hood back on me | 如果你不想看到成年人哭 |
[18:38] | unless you wanna see a grown man cry. | 也许我应该戴上面罩 |
[18:40] | What happened in the park? | 公园里发生了什么事 |
[18:43] | I told you on the phone. | 我在电话上告诉过你 |
[18:48] | – I was set up. – I’m tellin’ the truth. Wait. Wait. Wait! | 我中了圈套 我告诉过你真相 等一下 |
[18:53] | I let you go! | 我放了你 |
[18:55] | – You’re spying on us, aren’t you? – No. No! | 你是不是间谍 不是 |
[19:05] | You want me to lie and say yes? | 你要我说谎说我是吗 |
[19:08] | I’m gonna kill you, you son of a bitch! | 我要杀了你 王八蛋 |
[19:12] | I’m gonna kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[19:15] | If I set you up, do you think I’d | 如果我陷害你 |
[19:17] | even get into the car with this Nazi piece of sh…?! | 我会和这纳粹分子上车吗 |
[19:22] | I risked everything! If I was lying, | 我赌上了一切 如果是我陷害你的 |
[19:24] | there’d be federal agents descending on this place | 现在这里早就被联邦探员 |
[19:28] | like the wrath of God right now! | 包饺子了 |
[19:30] | If you touch me again, you’d better kill me! | 你再碰我一下 你就最好杀了我 |
[19:36] | A war is going on, Agent Mulder. | 现在正在开战 穆德探员 |
[19:42] | Either you’re on the right side… or the wrong. | 你不是站在正确的一边 就是站在错误的一边 |
[19:49] | – You’ve seen the effects of this. – Yeah. | -你见过这个的威力了吧 -是的 |
[19:51] | – Like to see them again? – No. I didn’t set you up. | 你想再看一次吗 不是我陷害你的 |
[19:54] | If you got set up, it was one of yours. | 是你被自己人陷害的 |
[20:23] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[20:27] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[20:33] | What are you reading in there? | 你有什么发现 我们都已经查清楚了 |
[20:36] | No hot zones, no atmospheric. | 没有热点 空气没污染 |
[20:38] | – You’re clear, Agent Scully. – Thank you. | -你很安全 史卡利探员 -谢谢 |
[20:42] | There’s 14 victims total, including patrons, | 一共有十四名死者 包括观众 |
[20:45] | a projectionist and an employee. | 放映师以及一名员工 |
[20:58] | That’s the usherette. There were two survivors. | 那是售票小姐 一共有两名生还者 |
[21:02] | Two teenage boys. | 两个青少年 |
[21:18] | How does it happen that those two kids survived? | 这两个青少年为什么能生还 |
[21:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:27] | But it’s gonna help us establish a method of delivery. | 但是这能够帮助我们 查出武器的传播手法 |
[21:50] | It’s doubtful the pathogen was airborne. | 这应该不是空气感染的 |
[21:53] | They found no atmospheric traces. | 空气中没有毒素了 |
[21:57] | So it’s gotta be something that everybody touched. | 一定是大家都会碰触到的 |
[22:27] | Don’t be alarmed. | 不要紧张 |
[22:31] | Get outta here. | 史考莉 赶快走 |
[22:33] | – Get outta here! – I know what you’re doing. | -穆德 – 快走 我知道你在做什么 |
[22:36] | – Skinner told me everything. | 史基纳告诉我一切了 |
[22:38] | – I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[22:41] | – What happened to your hand? – Nothing. | -你的手怎么了-没什么 |
[22:44] | Oh, Mulder, what did they do to you? | 穆德 他们是怎么整你的 |
[22:47] | – This needs to be set. You’re in pain. | 你需要医疗 这一定很痛 |
[22:50] | – If you keep pullin’ it around like that… | 不要这么用力的拉 |
[22:59] | Let’s get the swelling down. | 我们先消肿 |
[23:07] | They’ve killed again, Mulder. | 他们又杀人了 穆德 |
[23:09] | 14 people in a movie theater in Ohio. | 俄亥俄电影有十四人死亡 |
[23:12] | Same toxin they released in the park. | 和公园里用的毒药一样 |
[23:15] | 14 people? | 十四人 |
[23:19] | – It doesn’t make any sense. – Unless it was a test. | 不合理 除非他们为大的行动 |
[23:24] | For something bigger. Why do this to you, Mulder? | 做准备 为什么要这样子对你 穆德 |
[23:29] | They’re testing me, too. | 他们也在测试我 |
[23:31] | Haley’s paranoid and spooked. I was sure he was gonna kill me. | 他非常的多疑 我以为他会杀了我 |
[23:37] | – What stopped him? – He still needs something from me. | 他为什么没有 他对我还是有所求 |
[23:40] | And I’m sensing there’s someone Haley trusts even less. | 我认为哈利有更不信任的人 |
[23:43] | The man givin’ him his orders. | 对他发号施令的人 |
[23:46] | Someone I haven’t met yet. A guy named August Bremmer. | 我没有见过的人 叫做奥格斯·布里姆的人 |
[24:10] | – What happened to your hand? – Terrorist lie detector. | 你的手怎么了 恐怖份子的测谎仪 |
[24:14] | – Well, did you pass? – Well, I must’ve. I’m still here. | 你通过了吗 一定是 我还活着 |
[24:18] | They told me what they want. | 他们告诉我他们要 |
[24:19] | Documentation from the Federal Reserve Bank. | 什么联邦储备银行的文件 |
[24:22] | Fund-transfer schedules for the eastern seaboard. Cash money. | 东岸资金划拨时间表 是现金 |
[24:27] | They’re gonna hit a bank or an armoured car. | 他们一定是要抢银行或运钞车 |
[24:30] | That’s it? That’s all? | 就是这样吗 |
[24:32] | I think I convinced Haley that the near miss in Folger Park | 我说服了哈利 公园出的事情 |
[24:35] | was due to a mole in his group. | 是他的组织里有内奸 |
[24:37] | – He wants surveillance files on them. – How soon? | -他要调查这些人的档案 -要多久 |
[24:40] | They’re waiting for my call. | 他们在等我的电话 |
[24:42] | We’ll need some time to redact. | 我们需要一点时间 来做假档案 |
[24:44] | 不用 我料到这一手 我已经准备好了 | |
[24:52] | I’m gettin’ a bad feeling about this. I want a tail on him. | 我有不好的感觉 我要派人去跟踪他 |
[24:55] | – No tail. – Once they get what they want, | 不行 一旦他们得到了他们要的 |
[24:57] | – what’s to keep them from killing him? | 他们会不杀穆德吗 |
[24:59] | – They spot a tail, they’re gonna shoot him. | 他们一发现有人跟踪穆德 就会立刻杀了他 |
[25:02] | We have got no other way of learning | 我们没有 其他的办法 |
[25:04] | what they want past this, what the big picture is. | 能调查出他们的企图 |
[25:09] | You may not have another chance to contact us. | 你也许不会有机会联络我们 |
[25:16] | If you don’t hear from me by midnight… | 到了午夜没有我的消息 |
[25:20] | 去喂我的鱼 | |
[25:29] | That’s it. That’s your bug. | 这就是你的虫 |
[25:32] | – That’s a bacterium. – An especially virulent one. | 这是一种细菌 非常有生命力的 |
[25:35] | We isolated it from the bearer bond. | 我们在债券上找到的 |
[25:38] | Was the bacterium found on the ticket stub? | 电影票上也有细菌吗 |
[25:41] | Actually, no. | 没有 |
[25:42] | Barring the usual particles and dust mites, | 除了一般的灰尘 |
[25:45] | the ticket stub was clean. | 电影票很干净 |
[25:47] | How was the biotoxin spread throughout the theater? | 那是怎么在戏院里 散布生化毒素的 |
[25:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:59] | – It looks like streptococcus. – A strain of streptococcus, | 看起来像是球菌 一串的球菌 |
[26:02] | but one that has been genetically | 但是改过遗传基因 |
[26:04] | altered to make it extraordinary lethal. | 使这种细菌非常致命 |
[26:06] | But strep wouldn’t be able | 这种细菌 |
[26:08] | to survive any exposure to the environment. | 无法生存在大气中 |
[26:10] | Normally, but whoever produced this | 但是生产这个的人 |
[26:13] | has cleverly coated the | 非常聪明的加上了 |
[26:14] | bacterium with a synthetic protective cover. | 人工的保护膜 |
[26:18] | The covering gives them an adhesive quality. | 这种保护膜有粘性 |
[26:20] | It’s like scratch ‘n’ sniff. | 好像是刮刮看 |
[26:22] | Dermal contact activates the contagion. | 皮肤一碰到就会开始感染 |
[26:25] | It’s ingenious… in its own evil way. | 这一招既邪恶又聪明 |
[26:28] | Developed by the Russians? | 俄国发明的吗 |
[26:30] | I’ve seen everything in their arsenal. | 不是 我看过所有的俄国武器 |
[26:32] | They’ve got nothing this sophisticated. | 他们没有这么棒的 |
[26:34] | Well, then, by whom? | 是谁做的 |
[27:11] | – Do you have what we need? – Tell the gimp to back off. | 你有我们要的东西吗 叫这个猴子退后 |
[27:29] | 档案给我 | |
[27:33] | I need that back by tomorrow. | 明天之前要还给我 |
[27:45] | Lies within lies. | 谎言中的谎言 |
[27:56] | Put the hood on. You’re goin’ with us. | 戴上面罩 你要和我们一起走 |
[28:10] | No. | 不行 |
[28:11] | You put it on or the gimp puts it on for you. | 你不自己戴 就让猴子帮你戴 |
[28:18] | Skinner. | 史基纳 |
[28:20] | The biotoxin was applied to the bearer bond | 毒素是靠喷罐 |
[28:21] | with an aerosol spray but there’s no evidence | 喷上债券上的 |
[28:24] | whatsoever of it on the theater stubs. | 可是电影票上 却没有 |
[28:26] | Now, I still have no idea how these kids were unaffected. | 我不知道这些孩子 为什么没有感染上 |
[28:30] | Have you ID’d the toxin? | 你有没有查出是什么毒素 |
[28:34] | – Agent Scully? – Sir, are you alone? | 史考莉探员 长官 你一个人吗 |
[28:38] | – No. Why? – I’d like to speak with you in private. | 不 怎么了 我想私下和你谈 |
[28:45] | You’re off the speaker. | -现在没有用免提了 -谢谢 |
[28:47] | Now, CIA intelligence suggested | 中情局指出这个毒素 |
[28:50] | that this biotoxin was stolen from the Russians. | 也许是从俄国人那里偷来的 |
[28:53] | But my research indicates | 可是我的研究显示 |
[28:55] | it was almost certainly developed domestically. | 这绝对是国内开发出来的 |
[28:57] | The US has no bioweapons. | 美国是没有生化武器的 |
[28:59] | President Nixon dismantled our programme in 1969. | 这个部门69年被尼克松总统撤消了 |
[29:03] | Yes, sir, that’s what we’ve been told. | 他们是这么告诉我们的 |
[29:05] | But the CDC database contains evidence of | 可是这里的资料库 |
[29:07] | a streptococcus bacterium being | 却有一种球菌的资料 |
[29:09] | developed by the army’s Pine Bluff facility in the 19605. | 那是陆军60年代在 松柏实验室开发出来的 |
[29:13] | It appears to be a very | 我们发现的好像是 |
[29:14] | primitive strain of what we’re seeing here. | 一种原始的版本 |
[29:20] | that the bioweapons programme may have continued in secret. | 你在说什么 我认为生化武器可能被秘密开发 |
[29:24] | And that someone may be | 有人派穆德探员 |
[29:26] | sending Agent Mulder on a suicide mission. | 去完成自杀任务 |
[29:29] | Right. | 知道了 |
[29:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:38] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[29:40] | She’s just… concerned for her partner. | 她只是担心搭档 |
[30:26] | You put us all at risk bringing him here. | 带他来让我们大家都很危险 |
[30:29] | We took the usual precautions. | 我们非常的小心 |
[30:32] | Anyway… he came through for us. | 他办到了 |
[30:38] | Federal Reserve schedules for tomorrow. | 这是明天的联邦储备银行的时间表 |
[30:45] | – You’re a believer? – I have my beliefs. | 你有信仰吗 我有自己的信仰 |
[30:49] | – You willing to die for them? | 你愿意为信仰而死吗 |
[30:51] | – I’d prefer it didn’t come to that. | 我希望不要如此极端 |
[30:57] | We have a job to do. | 我有工作要做 |
[31:11] | You’re Dracula. | 你是吸血鬼 |
[31:29] | Oh, damn! | 见鬼 |
[31:40] | The money. Oh, my God. The money. | 钞票 我的天 是钞票 |
[31:52] | Mulder, take it. | 穆德 拿去 |
[31:55] | Make sure you point that the right way. | 一定要指对方向 |
[32:21] | May I have the keys, please? | 可以给我钥匙吗 |
[32:43] | You do what I say or I’ll shoot you! | 给 不听话就杀了你 |
[32:47] | Three minutes! | 三分钟 |
[32:52] | Open the gate. Open it! | 快开门 |
[33:03] | Get down! Now! Everybody down! | 趴下 大家趴下 |
[33:07] | Don’t be foolish! Give us the money and we’ll be gone! | 不要做傻事 只要钱交出来 我们马上就走 |
[33:10] | Move back! Come on! Move it! | 退后 趴下 快一点 |
[33:13] | All right! Here! Down! Now! Don’t touch that phone! | 不要碰那个电话 |
[33:17] | – Dracula, take the teller. – Right. | 吸血鬼 你负责收银员 |
[33:21] | Step away from the counter! Open the doors! | 站起来 打开门 |
[33:24] | Put your hands up on the windows! | 手放在窗上 |
[33:26] | Now! Now! Do it! | 快点 |
[33:29] | You! Here! Get down! Now! | 你 趴下来 趴在地板 |
[33:33] | – Nobody move! – Two minutes! | -不准动 -两分钟 |
[33:38] | – Let’s open it. – Open it! | 赶快打开… 打开 |
[33:55] | Don’t move! | 不准动 |
[34:02] | I got it. | 我来 |
[34:09] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[34:12] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[34:14] | No. He’s still alive. | 不 他还活着 |
[34:16] | Finish him! | 杀了他 |
[34:46] | One minute thirty! | 一分三十秒 |
[34:55] | 你 趴在地上 这里 快 | |
[35:15] | What are you waiting for? Do it! | 你在等什么 快点 |
[35:24] | Get down! | 低下 |
[35:41] | 我叫你杀了他 快点 | |
[35:51] | That weapon’s traceable. Go! | 这把枪可能被追踪到 |
[35:57] | Get the hell outta here! Go! Go! | 离开这里 快点 |
[36:35] | What are you doing? What are you doing?! | 你在干什么… |
[36:39] | The bills could be traced. | 这些钞票可能被追踪 |
[36:45] | The bank heist was a decoy. | 抢银行是为了掩了耳目 |
[36:52] | To contaminate the money you didn’t take. | 为了在钞票上留下毒素 |
[36:54] | No more tests, Mr Mulder. This is the real deal. | 我们不测试你了 穆德先生 这是大事 |
[36:59] | – You’ve been a big help. – Put that down. | 你帮了大忙 把枪放下 |
[37:03] | – He’s a liability. – To who? You? | -他是我们的负担 -对你吗 |
[37:05] | If you’re gonna kill Mulder to protect your secret, | 你要杀了穆德 来保护自己的秘密 |
[37:09] | it’s too late. I know your secret. | 太迟了 我已经知道了 |
[37:15] | Mulder provided us with FBI surveillance reports. | 穆德给了我们调查局的监视报告 |
[37:19] | Files which contained a name. | 这些档案里有人名 |
[37:21] | A source who’s been leaking | 有一个内线两年来 |
[37:22] | information on us for a period of two years. | 一直泄露我们的情报 |
[37:25] | Charles Bogart. See, Bogart is an alias, an old one… | 查尔斯·波卡 这是一假名 |
[37:29] | for August Bremmer. | 奥格斯的老假名 |
[37:34] | Agent Mulder knows my alias. | 穆德也知道我的假名 |
[37:37] | He knew a false report would | 他也知道假的报告 |
[37:38] | feed your ambition and pit you against me. | 可以让你与我争权 |
[37:40] | Mulder risked his life for us. | 穆德为了我们冒生命危险 |
[37:43] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[37:46] | They’re testing me. Haley’s paranoid. | 他们在测试我 哈利非常的多疑 |
[37:49] | Spooked. I was sure he was gonna kill me. | 我以为他会杀了我 |
[37:52] | – What stopped him? – They need something from me. | 为什么不杀 他们对我还是有所求 |
[37:56] | I’m sensing there’s someone haley trusts even less. | 我让哈利怀疑有内鬼 |
[38:01] | What the hell is this? | 那是什么 |
[38:13] | Director Skinner, you’ve got to get to Mulder. | 史基纳局长 你必须要去救穆德 |
[38:16] | You’ve gotta find the bank they hit. | 找到他们抢的银行 |
[38:18] | – We’re trying to. – Mulder’s life is in danger, | 我们正在这么做 穆德现在有危险了 |
[38:21] | and anybody else who touches the currency. | 任何碰钞票的人 也一样 |
[38:24] | They’re putting the biotoxin on the money. | 他们把毒素喷在钞票上 |
[38:26] | We’ve got no way of contacting him. | 我们没有办法联络他 |
[38:30] | – Not without blowing his cover. – You’ve got no choice. | 不可能不暴露他的身份 你别无选择 |
[38:34] | We had surveillance tapes satellited to us. | 我们正在接收录影画面 |
[38:36] | There have been 27 robberies | 今天早上七个州 |
[38:37] | – in seven eastern states this morning. | 一共有27个抢案 |
[38:39] | – There’s no sign of Mulder. | 没有看到穆德 |
[38:41] | Well, he’s gotta be on there somewhere. | 一定在某处 |
[39:09] | We’ve made some decisions. | 我们做了决定 |
[39:13] | Take it… and get outta here. I don’t wanna see your face again. | 拿去 快滚吧 我不要看到你的脸 |
[39:17] | Go. | 走 |
[39:30] | – On your feet. – You can just call me a cab. That’ll be fine. | 站起来 我不用车 你可以帮我叫车 没问题 |
[39:34] | – Let’s go. – Go where? | -走吧 -去哪里 |
[39:38] | Witnessing the murder of a | 让这些人见证探员被谋杀 |
[39:40] | federal agent will make these men an accessory. | 会使他们成为共犯 |
[39:42] | – You hear that? – I wouldn’t miss it for the world. | 你听到了吗 我绝对不愿意错过 |
[40:23] | Stop there. | 停下来 |
[40:35] | Down on your knees. | 跪下 |
[40:37] | Hands behind your back. | 手放在背后 |
[41:36] | There’s a car for you just over the rise. | 那边有一辆车 |
[41:38] | Head south till you get to the highway. | 向南开直到高速公路 |
[41:40] | – Who are you? – Go on. | -你是谁 -快点 |
[41:42] | 他们看到我们会杀了我们 | |
[41:46] | Go. | 走 |
[42:00] | Hey! Hold it! Hold it! Who are you? | 停车 停车 -你是谁 |
[42:03] | FBI. Who’s in charge? Who’s in charge? | -调查局 这里谁负责 |
[42:06] | I need everybody out of the bank! | 大家都离开银行 |
[42:11] | – Mulder! – They sprayed the money. | -穆德 -他们感染了钞票 |
[42:14] | We got here an hour ago, before any of the funds were touched. | 我们一小时前赶来这里 还没有人碰过钞票 |
[42:17] | The cash supply’s being isolated. | 我们隔离了所有的现金 |
[42:20] | It’s being locked down in the vault. | 把钱都锁在保险箱里 |
[42:24] | How did you know it was this bank? | 你怎么知道是这家银行 |
[42:26] | I recognized you from the surveillance tape. | 我从录像带中认出你 |
[42:28] | 你的手指 | |
[42:31] | August Bremmer, or whatever | 奥格斯·布雷默 |
[42:33] | his real name is, he’s working with us. | 不管他叫什么 他是我们一伙的 |
[42:36] | Before you go on, | 穆德 在你进一步了解情况前 |
[42:37] | you should know the biotoxin they used | 你要知道他们用的毒素来自 |
[42:39] | may have come from government labs. Our government. | 我们的政府实验室 我们的政府 |
[42:44] | 你是说我被设计了 这点还不能证实 | |
[42:47] | – to justify that position. – I was being used? | 我被利用了 |
[42:51] | This whole operation? The people that died in that theater? | 整个计划 那些死在戏院里的人 |
[42:54] | Agent Mulder! Our government is | 穆德探员 政府不会 |
[42:56] | not in the business of killing innocent civilians. | 害死无辜的老百姓 |
[42:59] | The hell they aren’t. | 鬼话 |
[43:01] | Those were tests on us to be used on someone else, | 这些用在我们身上的测试就是为了对付别的人 |
[43:05] | Those bills have been analyzed. | 这些钞票已经分析过了 |
[43:07] | The money in the vault gave no readings. | 保险箱里没有任何的显示 |
[43:09] | There’s no evidence of any biotoxins. | 没有发现任何的生化毒素… |
[43:11] | So before you climb on any bandwagon… | 你在捕风捉影之前 |
[43:13] | You knew about this all along! | 你一直知道这一点 |
[43:15] | You knew about this the whole time! | 整件事你都知道的 |
[43:19] | – I want the money rechecked. – It’s been cleared. | 再去检查一次钞票 钞票没有问题 |
[43:22] | It’s being used as evidence in a federal crime. | 那是联邦犯罪行为中的证物 |
[43:26] | That money’s as dirty as you are, isn’t it? | 那些钞票和你一样脏 |
[43:32] | Isn’t it? | 是不 |
[43:35] | Say that were true, then what | 就算那是事实 穆德 你又希望如何 |
[43:36] | do you hope to accomplish as a whistle-blower? | 穆德探员 你要做检举人吗 |
[43:39] | To mobilize a civil-rights action? | 你想要发起公民运动吗 |
[43:42] | To bring down the federal government? | 想要推翻政府吗 |
[43:44] | To do the very work that that | 去做那些 |
[43:45] | group you were a part of is so bent on doing? | 恐怖分子要做的事情吗 |
[43:48] | What do you want? Laws against those men | 你想要什么 能够处罚这些人的法律 |
[43:51] | or laws protecting them? | 还是保护他们的法律 |
[43:53] | I want people to know the truth. | 我希望人们知道真相 |
[43:56] | Well, sometimes our job | 有时候我们的任务就是 |
[43:58] | is to protect those people from knowing it. | 不让我们知道真相 |
[44:05] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |