时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Hurry up! | 快点啊 |
[00:28] | Next time maybe take a leak before we leave work, | 拜托 下次下班前先去尿一下 |
[00:30] | okay, dipwads? | 行不行 白痴 |
[00:31] | You read sign language, guy? | 你懂手语吗 老兄 |
[00:34] | Is that your I.Q. | 那是指你的智商 |
[00:35] | Or the number of dipwads your mother had? | 还是指你妈生了几个白痴 |
[00:48] | 亚历桑那州 凤凰城 下午五点四十六分 | |
[00:55] | Not you, too, Sandy? | 不会吧 山迪你也要 |
[00:57] | Sorry, man. You got to hold it till you get home. | 对不起 兄弟 你得憋回家去 |
[01:26] | See you tomorrow, Sandy. | 明天见 山迪 |
[02:59] | Hey, Sandy. Chop, chop. | 嘿 山迪 快点 |
[03:18] | Hey, Sandman? | 嘿 山迪 |
[03:28] | Hey, hot dog. Come on. Carpe diem. | 嘿 热狗 快来 快点 |
[05:14] | Using a process that restores moisture to the documents, | 文件在经过水汽处理 |
[05:17] | and by a reassembling of fragments, | 并且重新接合碎片之后 |
[05:19] | I should be able to recover | 我已经能够恢复 |
[05:21] | a large percentage of the case | 在几个月前 |
[05:22] | material that was destroyed in my office fire | 办公室大火中烧毁的 |
[05:24] | several months ago. | 大部分档案 |
[05:27] | And while this process will be tedious and ongoing, | 这项工作很沉闷但还会继续 |
[05:29] | what I’ve already recovered | 但是已经恢复的部分可以 |
[05:31] | will allow Agent Scully and I… | 使得史考利探员和我 |
[05:32] | to begin work on the X-Files immediately. | 立刻重新开展X档案的工作 |
[05:38] | Agent Mulder– | 穆德探员 |
[05:41] | Agent Mulder, | 穆德探员 |
[05:42] | I’m reading here a very pie-in-the-sky report… | 我看了你这份非常异想天开的报告 |
[05:44] | about global domination plans by vicious, | 有关地球被邪恶的 |
[05:47] | long-clawed spacelings? | 长爪外星人统治的计划 |
[05:49] | Is there going to be data to back this vague, | 你有证据支持你这个广泛 |
[05:52] | omnibus account? | 综合性的报告吗 |
[05:54] | – Yes. – I see your | – 是的 – 我认为 |
[05:55] | renowned arrogance has been left quite intact | 你那出了名的自大一点都没有改变 |
[05:58] | You’re asking us to accept this report… | 你要求我们接受这样的报告 |
[06:01] | of a spaceship buried under polar ice… | 一艘太空船被埋在南极的冰层下 |
[06:04] | and your death-defying escape from it? | 而你们却冒死逃离了那里 |
[06:07] | The ice had become superheated by the ship… | 太空船就从我们身边起飞 |
[06:09] | as it rose beneath us, | 冰层吸收了太空船的热量 |
[06:11] | causing the ice to collapse. | 导致了冰层的崩塌 |
[06:12] | This story is unintelligible | 整个故事让人不可理解 |
[06:14] | and encourages unintelligible analysis | 再加上更不可理解的分析 |
[06:17] | I was hoping you’d look more closely at the reports… | 嗯 我希望你们仔细看一下 |
[06:19] | of my and Agent Scully’s medical conditions. | 我和史考利探员的医疗报告 |
[06:21] | These spacelings, Agent Mulder– | 这些外星人 穆德探员 |
[06:24] | they weren’t something I saw in Men in Black ? | 不会像我们在《黑衣人》中看到的一样吧 |
[06:26] | I didn’t see Men in Black. | 我没看过《黑衣人》 |
[06:30] | Well, it’s a damn good movie. | 哦 那可是部好电影 |
[06:32] | As much as this sounds like science fiction, | 不管这些听起来多像科幻小说 |
[06:35] | we can and will… | 我们能够 |
[06:36] | prove the validity of our report. | 证明我们报告的真实性 |
[06:38] | And so the plot– I’m just trying to get this straight– | 那么 重点是 我只是想要搞清楚 |
[06:41] | the plot is for these spacelings to take over the planet… | 重点是 这些统治地球的外星人 |
[06:45] | aided by a group of men here on earth? | 得到了一群地球人的帮助 |
[06:47] | A shadow conspiracy within our own government. | 一群藏在我们自己政府中的黑手 |
[06:49] | Who are growing corn in | 是他们 |
[06:50] | the middle of the desert which features | 在沙漠的中央种植玉米 |
[06:52] | pollen which was genetically altered… | 而玉米的花粉经过基因改造 |
[06:54] | to hold a virus which will be taken away by bees… | 能够携带病毒 并通过蜜蜂咬的方式 |
[06:58] | whose sting transmits the virus, | 来传播病毒 |
[07:00] | causing the growth… | 使得外星生物 |
[07:02] | of an extraterrestrial biological entity | 可以在人类 |
[07:04] | inside the human host? | 宿主体内成长 |
[07:06] | Which we will prove now that | 这正是X档案重新开始之后 |
[07:08] | the X-Files have been reopened. | 我们要去证明的 |
[07:11] | Your presumption is greater | 你认为背后会有比 |
[07:12] | than the case you make for that eventuality | 你现在这个案子还重大的阴谋吗 |
[07:14] | I’m not sure I understand. | 我不太了解您的意思 |
[07:16] | You’re here to justify | 你来这里是为了说明 |
[07:17] | your reassignment on the X-Files… | 重新编你回X档案工作的理由 |
[07:19] | with little more than a rattletrap | 而不是让你来吹嘘 |
[07:20] | account of high adventure in the Antarctic | 老掉牙的南极大冒险的 |
[07:22] | Not to mention some very questionable travel expenses. | 更别提那些有问题的昂贵的旅行支出 |
[07:26] | Let us remind you that | 让我们提醒你 |
[07:27] | the F.B.I. Is not a school for science, | 调查局不是科学学校 |
[07:29] | nor for the grinding of personal axes. | 也不是用来解决恼人的私事的 |
[07:32] | Hopefully, you will be able | 希望你能够向 |
[07:33] | to present us with some material evidence | 我们提出一些确凿的证据 |
[07:35] | to support a continued investigation. | 来支持你的下一步调查工作 |
[07:37] | Agent Scully, | 史考利探员 |
[07:38] | who was assigned to the X-Files… | 之所以被派到X档案工作的原因就是 |
[07:40] | as a scientist, | 她是个科学家 |
[07:42] | was stung by one of these bees | 她被那些蜜蜂叮到 |
[07:44] | and was infected with this virus. | 而感染病毒 |
[07:46] | She is here today with | 她今天在这里 |
[07:47] | hard and incontrovertible evidence, | 带来了非常有力且不容置疑的证据 |
[07:49] | scientific proof that the virus she was infected with… | 科学证明她所染的病毒 |
[07:52] | is, in fact, extraterrestrial. | 事实上是来自外太空的 |
[08:04] | Next time I’ll wear a clown suit and do balloon tricks. | 下一次 我会穿着小丑服玩汽球把戏 |
[08:07] | I was hoping it wouldn’t come up. | 穆德 我一直希望这事不要被提出来 |
[08:09] | The only reason I was in there | 我在里面的唯一理由 |
[08:10] | is because you assured me | 是因为你向我保证 |
[08:11] | there was a scientific basis for what we saw | 会有科学证据 证明我们所看到的 |
[08:13] | Let me remind you once again, | 穆德 让我再提醒你一次 |
[08:16] | what I saw was very little. | 我所见到的非常少 |
[08:17] | That excuse is not gonna work this time. | 得了 史考利 这个借口这次没用了 |
[08:19] | You were there, | 你就在那里 |
[08:20] | and you were infected with that virus. | 被那些病毒感染 |
[08:22] | Yes, there is a scientific basis | 穆德 是的 是有科学证据 |
[08:23] | for what happened to me. | 能证明我身上发生的事 |
[08:25] | I was exposed to a virus. | 我是被病毒感染了 |
[08:27] | But as it turns out, Mulder, that virus… | 但是它会变成什么 穆德 |
[08:30] | is not what you thought. | 这病毒不是你想的那样 |
[08:32] | I can’t identify it. | 听着 我没办鉴定那是什么 |
[08:34] | I have run three separate tests. | 穆德 我试了三个独立的实验 |
[08:36] | But I can tell you without | 但是我可以非常肯定地告诉你 |
[08:37] | a doubt that virus’s D N A And proteins | 构成病毒的DNA和蛋白质 |
[08:39] | are very much of this world. | 绝对是这个地球上的 |
[08:42] | I saw what that virus did. | 我看到这些病毒做了什么 |
[08:43] | I saw it generate a new being, | 我看见它产生出一个新生物 |
[08:44] | an alien being inside a human body. | 一个活在人体内的外星生物 |
[08:47] | It attacks and destroys human cells, | 它攻击并且催毁人类的细胞 |
[08:49] | but that is all it does. | 这就是它所做的全部 穆德 |
[08:51] | It creates nothing. | 它不会产生任何东西 |
[08:54] | Look, I don’t like telling you this, | 听着 我不想跟你说这个 |
[08:56] | and I know that you don’t want to hear it | 我也知道你不想听 |
[08:59] | Not that you can’t question me in what I saw, | 不是说你不能质疑我所见所知的 |
[09:01] | but what you can’t question is the science. | 但是你不能质疑科学 |
[09:15] | There was some sloppiness in Phoenix | 发现尸体的凤凰城那边 |
[09:18] | where they found the body. | 有些麻烦事 |
[09:19] | The local P.D. Got involved. | 地方警察牵扯进去了 |
[09:22] | These were taken at the scene by a crime reporter. | 一个记者把犯罪现场写进了凶案报告里 |
[09:24] | These were run in the press? | 报告见报了吗 |
[09:26] | I trumped up a story about a crazy Indian on the loose. | 我编了个故事 一个发了疯的失去理智的印地安人 |
[09:29] | Never underestimate the | 千万不要低估了 |
[09:30] | public’s willingness to blame the red man for | 大众喜欢把无法解释的事怪罪到 |
[09:33] | anything they can’t explain. | 土著头上的意愿 |
[09:35] | – How did this happen? – He was one of ours. | – 这是怎么发生的 – 他是我们的人 |
[09:38] | He must’ve accidentally | 他一定是 |
[09:39] | injected himself while he was working on the virus | 在工作时不小心感染了病毒 |
[09:42] | It took just 12 hours for the creature to gestate. | 只花了十二个小时 那东西就长成了 |
[09:45] | This thing’s alive? | 那东西还活着 |
[09:48] | Yes. It’s killed a man. | 是的 它还杀了个人 |
[09:52] | – It’s out there somewhere? – As far as I know. | – 他还在外面的某个地方 – 据我所知是的 |
[09:55] | God Almighty. | 天啊 |
[09:56] | We can’t have this thing running loose. | 我们不能让这个东西到处跑 |
[09:59] | I’m managing the situation. | 我会处理这个状况 |
[10:01] | You can manage all you want. | 你想怎么处理都行 |
[10:02] | Someone’s got to find this thing. | 得有人先找到这东西 |
[10:04] | Someone has to kill it. | 得有人干掉它 |
[10:07] | The response must be equal to the threat. | 反应必须跟威胁一样有力 |
[10:10] | Can you dispose of this problem? | 你能处理这个麻烦吗 |
[10:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:22] | You’re wasting your time. | 你在浪费你的时问 |
[10:24] | You need evidence to justify our reassignment. | 你需要证据支持我们指派的任务 |
[10:26] | I’ve just got to bring it back from the ashes | 我只有从灰烬中去重建它们 |
[10:28] | Nothing you might restore is gonna help you. | 你重建的东西都帮不上你的忙 穆德探员 |
[10:31] | It’s over and done. | 它已经结束了 |
[10:33] | Your reassignment on the X-Files has been denied. | 重新指派你回X档案的请求已经被否决了 |
[10:36] | How can it be? We’re the only | 怎么可以否决 |
[10:38] | reason the X-Files were reopened in the first place | 我们是X档案会重开的唯一原因 |
[10:40] | There’s no other reason to reopen them. | 此外就没有别的理由好重开它们了 |
[10:41] | I’m not arguing with you | 我不是来跟你争论的 |
[10:43] | – Then who is? – When will you accept… | – 那是谁 – 你要到什么时候才能承认 |
[10:45] | that no amount of pressure | 没有任何压力 |
[10:46] | or reason will bring to heel a conspiracy | 或是原因可以暴露那个组织 |
[10:48] | whose members walk these halls | 而这个组织的成员 可以随意在大厅走动 |
[10:50] | with absolute impunity? | 而不受任何的惩罚 |
[10:54] | Was there a vote? | 有投票表决吗 |
[11:00] | Unanimous against. | 一致否决 |
[11:16] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[11:24] | I’m no help to you outside the majority. | 我只是少数 对你没用的 穆德探员 |
[11:27] | Inside or out, I don’t see | 多数或是少数 |
[11:28] | that there’s a damn thing you can do for me | 我都看不出你能帮我做些什么事情 |
[11:30] | You can break their backs | 你能抓他们的小辫 穆德探员 |
[11:32] | with proof about this virus, | 如果有这病毒的证据 |
[11:33] | proof that what you say it does is true. | 来证明你所说的是事实 |
[11:35] | I don’t have that proof just yet. | 我现在还没有那些证据 |
[11:38] | Maybe I can give it to you. | 也许我能给你 |
[11:45] | There’s a file folder. | 有个档案夹 |
[11:47] | It’s on the desk in your old office. | 在你旧办公室的桌上 |
[12:15] | Is that something for me… | 有什么东西要给我吗 |
[12:18] | Agent Mulder? | 穆德探员 |
[12:20] | Yeah, if you’re doing my filing. | 是的 如果你在整理我的档案 |
[12:22] | Your filing? | 你的档案 |
[12:23] | What are you doing in my office, Agent Spender? | 你在我的办公室做什么 史班德探员 |
[12:25] | I think there’s been a miscommunication. | 我想有些传达上的错误 |
[12:27] | I think someone failed to inform you | 我想有人忘了告诉你了 |
[12:29] | If you’re about to tell me that | 如果你是要告诉我 |
[12:30] | you were sent down here to work on the X-Files | 你被派下来处理X档案 |
[12:32] | I think the failure is simple judgment. | 那么我想错误就很明显了 |
[12:34] | I don’t care what patronage | 我不管是什么后台 |
[12:36] | got you this job | 让你得到这份工作 |
[12:37] | I put my life in here | 我毕生都在这里努力 |
[12:39] | I’m not gonna let some brownnose | 我不会让一些马屁精 |
[12:40] | just slide in and take it all away from me | 溜进来把我的成果都拿走 |
[12:42] | I don’t believe in your work, | 我不相信你的工作 |
[12:43] | in the paranormal mumbo jumbo, | 一些超自然的鬼东西 |
[12:45] | so don’t presume I’m the one taking your place. | 所以不要假设我是要来接你的位置 |
[12:47] | No? Who is? | 不是你 那是谁 |
[12:55] | – Fox. – Diana. Back on your feet. | – 福克斯 – 黛安娜 好得真快呀 |
[13:03] | Guess that’s the only way | 我想这是你唯一能够 |
[13:04] | you could stab me in the back. | 从背后捅我一刀的方式 |
[14:02] | I need the patient bandaged and dressed. | 我需要病人包扎好 穿好衣服 |
[14:04] | We’ll be taking a trip. | 我们要出去走走 |
[14:07] | You want him what? | 你要他做什么 |
[14:10] | I’m sure I don’t need to repeat myself. | 我想我没必要重复一次 |
[14:14] | Please get the boy ready. | 让这男孩准备好 |
[14:17] | But doing that now could kill him. | 但是现在这么做会害死他的 |
[14:19] | Let me put it to you simply | 让我简单的告诉你 |
[14:21] | It’s him or it’s us. | 是他死 不然就是我们死 |
[14:45] | 亚历桑纳州 凤凰城 下午四点五十八分 | |
[14:47] | I just want to remind you that by | 穆德 我想要提醒你 |
[14:49] | not informing local P.D…. | 如果没有通知地方警察 |
[14:50] | we are in technical violation of state laws… | 技术上来说 我们就违背了州法中有关 |
[14:53] | prohibiting contamination of a crime scene. | 禁止毁损犯罪现场这一条 |
[14:57] | Why do I bother? | 我干嘛自找麻烦 |
[15:01] | Scully, come here and take a look at this. | 史考利 到这儿来看看这个 |
[15:08] | Ever seen anything like this? | 你有没有见过像这样的东西 |
[15:12] | – What are they? – According | – 这是什么 – 根据 |
[15:13] | to the investigator’s notes in the file | 调查记录 |
[15:15] | they’re from an attack by | 调查员是被 |
[15:18] | a Native American man on a scientist. | 印第安人攻击 |
[15:20] | With what kind of weapon? | 用的是什么武器 |
[15:22] | It says in the file he used his bare hands | 记录上说他是赤手空拳 |
[15:26] | His bare hands? | 赤手空拳 |
[15:29] | – Mulder, this is hardwood. – Uh-huh. | – 穆德 这是硬木 – 嗯哼 |
[15:31] | This kind of gouging didn’t happen with | 这样的沟痕不可能是 |
[15:33] | anybody’s bare hands– | 任何人空手弄出来的 |
[15:36] | not without the use of some kind of an implement. | 没有工具是不可能的 |
[15:41] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[15:46] | Ah. Somebody broke a nail. | 嗯 有人弄坏了指甲 |
[15:51] | – Is it animal? – It ain’t RuPaul. | 变装皇后露波 – 是动物吗 – 不是露波的 |
[15:56] | The body of the other victim | 另一个受害人的尸体 |
[15:57] | was found here on the sofa, | 被在沙发上被发现 |
[15:58] | his viscera torn from his torso. | 他的内脏被从身体中拉出来 |
[16:02] | But the M.E.’s report says | 但是尸检报告说 |
[16:04] | that the times of death were hours apart | 死亡时间分隔了数小时 |
[16:06] | which means that this | 也就是说 |
[16:07] | victim was dead hours before the second attack | 这个受害者 早在第二次攻击之前就死了 |
[16:09] | – So the attacker never left. – There wasn’t an attack. | – 所以攻击者没有离开 – 这不是攻击 |
[16:13] | I think it was celebrating its birthday. | 我想它是在庆祝它的诞生 |
[16:16] | The first victim must’ve gotten infected | 第一个受害者一定 |
[16:18] | with the virus somehow. | 在某处感染到病毒 |
[16:19] | Right here on the sofa was | 就在这个沙发上 |
[16:20] | where the creature was born. | 这个生物诞生了 |
[16:21] | – Mulder– – That would | – 穆德 – 这可以解释 |
[16:22] | account for the violence done to the man’s torso | 为什么这人身体会遭此暴力 |
[16:24] | The virus producing an extraterrestrial biological entity… | 病毒产生外星生物 |
[16:27] | that ripped away his chest as it birthed itself right here. | 然后扯开他的胸部诞生 就在这里 |
[16:31] | Look. | 看 |
[16:36] | Given the scenario you just described, | 穆德 按你所说的情形 |
[16:38] | the rate of gestation would’ve been less than a day | 孕育的时间不到一天 |
[16:40] | It would’ve been about 1 2 hours, in fact. | 事实上它只花了十二个小时 |
[16:43] | Forgive the scientific argument for a moment, | 好吧 暂时不管科学上的疑问 |
[16:45] | but you’re saying this was done by something newborn? | 你说这些事情是由一个新生儿做的 |
[16:48] | That’s exactly what I’m saying. | 这正是我所说的 |
[16:59] | It was here, | 它曾经在这儿 |
[17:04] | but it’s gone now. | 不过现在走了 |
[17:09] | – I should take a look. – It’s not here. | – 我去看一看- 它不在这里 |
[17:12] | Why don’t you believe me | 为什么你不相信我 |
[17:14] | when you’re so afraid of me? | 又这么地怕我 |
[17:16] | I’m not afraid of you. | 我才不怕你 |
[17:17] | You think I can destroy you… | 你想我会毁了你 |
[17:19] | for what I know, because of what I am. | 因为我所知道的 因为我是什么 |
[17:21] | You’re thinking you could’ve destroyed me too. | 我想你也一样可以毁了我 |
[17:24] | And if I don’t find this creature, you will. | 如果我没找到那个东西 你会的 |
[17:32] | He’ll find it. | 他会找到它的 |
[17:35] | I don’t see there’s any argument here. | 我觉得这里没什么好讨论的 |
[17:38] | You admit yourself that the crime report is a lie. | 你自己承认这个现场报告是假的 |
[17:41] | Mulder, that doesn’t mean that | 穆德 这并不表示 |
[17:42] | I can just accept your theory. | 我就可以这么接受你的理论 |
[17:46] | What does it take? For | 你要怎样才相信 |
[17:47] | this thing to come up and bite you on the ass | 一定要这个东西跑出来咬你的屁股吗 |
[17:49] | I saw these creatures. I saw them burst to life. | 我见过这些东西 我看到他们挣扎着出世 |
[17:52] | You would’ve seen ’em, too, | 你也可以看到的 |
[17:53] | but you were infected with that virus | 不过你感染了病毒 |
[17:55] | You were passed out over my shoulder. | 在我肩膀上昏过去了 |
[17:57] | I know what you did. | 穆德 我知道你做了什么 |
[17:59] | I know what happened to me. | 我也知道我身上发生了什么 |
[18:01] | But without ignoring the science, I can’t– | 但是不能忽视科学 我不能 |
[18:04] | Listen, Mulder. | 听着 穆德 |
[18:06] | You told me my science kept you honest. | 你告诉过我 我的科学使你诚实 |
[18:08] | That it made you question your assumptions. | 使你质疑你的假设 |
[18:11] | That by it I’d made you a whole person | 使你成为一个完整的人 |
[18:14] | If I change now… | 如果我现在改变 |
[18:17] | it wouldn’t be right… | 那是不对的 |
[18:19] | or honest. | 不诚实的 |
[18:22] | I’m talking about extraterrestrial life… | 我在说外星生物 |
[18:24] | alive on this planet in our lifetime– | 那些跟我们一样生活在地球上 |
[18:28] | forces that dwarf and precede all human history. | 缩短并且超越人类历史的力量 |
[18:34] | I’m sorry, Scully, but this time your science is wrong. | 对不起 史考利 这次你的科学是错的 |
[18:48] | 洛宁山 核能发电厂 凤凰城东六十英里 | |
[19:18] | Wake up, Homer. | 起来 菏马 |
[19:21] | I was awake. | 我醒着呢 |
[19:26] | – I was just thinking. – Yeah, that’d be a first. | – 我只是在想事情 – 是吗 那可真是稀奇 |
[19:29] | You’re ten minutes late on your systems check. | 你已经晚了十分钟做系统检查 |
[19:32] | If there was a problem, | 如果有问题 |
[19:33] | we would’ve heard about it. | 我们会听到的 |
[19:34] | Like Arizona’s gonna go without | 说得好像亚历桑纳十分钟 |
[19:37] | air conditioning for ten minutes. | 没有空调一样 |
[19:47] | Hey, Homer. | 嗨 菏马 |
[19:51] | Got something here in the bleed cooling system. | 这里有问题 冷却系统是红的 |
[19:56] | See that? | 看到了没有 |
[20:00] | Five degrees off. Might be– | 少了五度 也许 |
[20:02] | Might be in the core reactor. | 也许是反应炉核心 |
[20:04] | No, no, no. It’s got to be a monitoring glitch. | 不 不 不 这一定是仪表坏了 |
[20:07] | Phone could start ringing any minute | 电话随时会响 |
[20:09] | You might want to check it out. | 也许你会想去查查看 |
[20:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:42] | 洛宁山 核能发电厂 下午十二点十七分 | |
[21:47] | Check every inch of that reactor | 检查所有反应堆 |
[21:49] | I want this place sealed off | 把这里封起来 |
[21:52] | Yes | 好的 |
[21:56] | Authorized officers and personnel only. | 只有被授权的警官和人员才可以进入 |
[21:58] | This is a closed area. | 这里是封锁的区域 |
[21:59] | What happened here, Spender? | 这里发生了什么事 史班德 |
[22:00] | You’ll have to leave. | 你必须离开 穆德探员 |
[22:01] | We received a call that a man was killed here. | 我们接到电话说这里有人被杀 |
[22:03] | A call from whom? Assistant Director Skinner? | 谁的电话 史基纳副局长 |
[22:07] | Let us through. | 让我们过去 |
[22:09] | You are unauthorized to be here. | 你们没有被许可到这里 |
[22:11] | You’ve ignored your superiors | 你们越过你们的长官 |
[22:12] | and come here without cause or permission. | 跑到这里来 没有动机 也没有批准 |
[22:14] | I’m gonna get you censured for | 我会让你们受处分 |
[22:15] | this and demand a review of A.D. Skinner’s actions. | 并且请求调查史基纳副局长的行动的 |
[22:18] | Diana, let us in here. | 黛安娜 让我们过去 |
[22:21] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[22:21] | This facility has been sealed off by the N.R.C. | 这个设施已经被原子能管理委员会封闭了 |
[22:24] | A man was murdered. | 有个男人被谋杀 |
[22:25] | A workman was killed in an accident… | 一个工人因为系统故障 |
[22:27] | in a reactor where there | 发生意外 |
[22:28] | was a systems failure. | 死在反应炉附近 |
[22:30] | Then why are you here? | 那你们来这里做什么 |
[22:31] | We were called because of a | 我们被叫来 |
[22:32] | possible connection to two previous deaths… | 是因为这可能跟先前两起死亡案例有关 |
[22:34] | from a case file that was stolen from our office. | 跟一份在我们办公室被偷的档案有关 |
[22:40] | There is a connection. | 它们是有关联的 |
[22:42] | Let’s get out of here, Mulder. | 我们走吧 穆德 |
[22:44] | I hope you know what you’re doing, Diana. | 我希望你知道自己在做什么 黛安娜 |
[22:47] | I hope you know whose errands you’re running. | 我希望你知道你是在为谁做事 |
[22:50] | I think I do. | 我想我知道 |
[22:55] | You weren’t getting anywhere | 你哪儿都不能去 |
[22:57] | Mulder. It was only making it worse. | 穆德 这只能让事情更糟而已 |
[22:59] | It’s here, Scully, and they know it. | 它在这里 史考利 而他们知道 |
[23:01] | How do they know? Mulder, how do you know? | 他们怎么会知道 穆德 你怎么知道 |
[23:05] | Give me the keys and get in the car. | 给我车钥匙 然后赶快上车 |
[23:12] | Oh, my God. Gibson. | 喔 天啊 吉布森 |
[23:17] | Sorry, sweetie. Gibson? | 可怜的小东西 吉布森 |
[23:22] | Gibson? Gibson, sweetheart. | 吉布森 吉布森 甜心 |
[23:26] | Oh God | 天啊 |
[23:30] | 驼峰汽车旅馆 晚上七点五十二分 | |
[23:59] | Frankenstein? Really? | 科学怪人 是不是 |
[24:02] | No. | 不 |
[24:05] | No,you’ve been worked on by some good doctors. | 不 你被一些很好的医生照顾 |
[24:08] | They did a fine job with your stitches. | 他们的缝线很专业 |
[24:12] | You think they were butchers. | 你认为他们是屠夫 |
[24:15] | They were butchers. | 他们是屠夫 |
[24:19] | They should’ve changed your bandages, Gibson. | 他们应该帮你换绷带的 吉布森 |
[24:22] | He’s got some swelling and some infection. | 你有些肿胀和感染 |
[24:27] | And you’ve got a fever. | 而且你在发烧 |
[24:31] | Why did they do this to you? | 他们为什么要这么对你 |
[24:34] | ‘Cause I can read people’s minds. | 因为我能读别人的心思 |
[24:40] | How’d you get in our car? | 你是怎么跑进我们车上的 |
[24:43] | When they weren’t looking, I snuck away. | 当他们在找东西时 我偷溜的 |
[24:45] | It’s easy when you know what they’re thinking. | 这非常容易 如果你知道别人在想什么 |
[24:49] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这里 |
[24:52] | They were using me, ’cause I can communicate with it. | 他们利用我 因为我可以跟它沟通 |
[24:58] | Communicate with what? | 跟什么沟通 |
[25:00] | You already know. You just don’t want to believe it. | 你已经知道了 只是你不愿相信 |
[25:16] | The kid could find this thing. | 这个小孩会找到那东西 |
[25:19] | Mulder this kid belongs in a hospital | 穆德 这个小孩要进医院 |
[25:21] | We could get his fever down. | 我们可以使他降温 |
[25:23] | You just can’t take him on some snipe hunt. | 我们不能就这样带着他去打猎 |
[25:25] | He’s in no condition. | 他的状况不好 |
[25:25] | He belongs in a bed under constant medical care. | 他需要在床上休息 接受持续的医疗照顾 |
[25:28] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[25:29] | What I’m saying is in your best interest, okay? | 我要说的符合你最大的利益 好吗 |
[25:33] | We have to take every precaution, | 我们要非常小心 |
[25:34] | make every effort… | 非常努力 |
[25:35] | to ensure that nothing happens to this boy. | 以确保没有任何事会发生在这个男孩身上 |
[25:38] | Because whatever he is | 因为不论他是什么 |
[25:39] | whatever gives him the ability to do what he does, | 不论他的天赋让他能做什么 |
[25:43] | he’s your scientific evidence, just like we said. | 他是你的科学证据 就像我们所说的 |
[25:46] | He could be the key to everything in the X-Files. | 他会是所有X档案的关键 |
[25:49] | – We don’t have the X-Files. – No. | – 我们没有X档案 – 是没有 |
[25:52] | But what if he could corroborate | 但如果他可是证实 |
[25:53] | everything that you’re saying? | 你的每一句话 |
[25:56] | This boy could be our last best chance. | 这个男孩会是我们最后 最好的机会 |
[26:24] | Agent Mulder. | 穆德探员 |
[26:28] | Fox, I’m going to get out of the car. | 福克斯 我要下车 |
[26:30] | I’m alone, all right? | 只有我一个人 可以吗 |
[26:37] | What are you doing here | 黛安娜 你来这里做什么 |
[26:39] | I couldn’t say anything to you earlier. | 我之前不能跟你说任何事 |
[26:42] | I was given this assignment, Fox, okay? | 我被派到这个任务 福克斯 好不好 |
[26:45] | They offered it to me. | 他们丢给我 |
[26:45] | I took the chance… | 我抓住这个机会 |
[26:47] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[26:48] | to make sure someone served your interests | 以确保有人可以保护你关心的事 |
[26:51] | someone who believes in the work. | 一个相信这件工作的人 |
[26:53] | Hey, you and I found the X-Files together. | 嘿 是我和你一起成立X档案的 |
[26:55] | Don’t forget that. | 你不要忘记 |
[26:56] | – Who sent you? – I’m here on my own. | – 谁派你来的 – 我自己来的 |
[26:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:59] | To convince me of your noble intentions? | 想要说服我相信你高尚的企图 |
[27:02] | Listen to me. That thing is | 听我说 |
[27:03] | somewhere inside the number four reactor building | 那个东西在第四号反应炉中的某处 |
[27:05] | We can let them find it and destroy it, | 我们可以让他们找到它 毁了它 |
[27:08] | or go find it ourselves. | 也可以自己去找它 |
[27:09] | You need proof, Fox. | 你需要证据 福克斯 |
[27:13] | You’re so close. Why can’t you see that? | 你非常接近了 你不明白吗 |
[27:30] | – Mulder, what’s going on? – You take Gibson. | – 穆德 发生什么事 – 你带吉布森去 |
[27:34] | – Where are you going? – To find this thing. | – 你们要去哪儿 – 去找那个东西 |
[27:50] | Agent Spender and I got a call. | 史班德探员和我接到一通电话 |
[27:52] | We were on a plane within an hour in constant contact. | 我们花了一个小时在飞机上 一直保持联络 |
[27:55] | – With who? – The nuclear regulatory people. | – 跟谁 – 跟核能管制人员 |
[27:58] | N.R.C. Was first on the scene. | 他们最早到达现场 |
[28:00] | They found the victim. | 是他们发现的受害者 |
[28:01] | But by the time we got there | 但等我们到达时 |
[28:02] | it’d been removed. We never saw the body. | 尸体已经被移走了 我们没有看到尸体 |
[28:04] | Who removed it? | 谁移走了尸体 |
[28:06] | I don’t know. Couldn’t get a straight answer. | 我不知道 得不到明确的答复 |
[28:08] | Then the N.R.C. Sealed off the number four reactor… | 然后核能管制人员封锁了第四号反应炉 |
[28:11] | due to a problem with the heat transfer systems. | 原因是热转换系统有问题 |
[28:13] | I believe that was legitimate. | 我相信这是合法的 |
[28:16] | Maybe that’s why it’s there. It wants heat. | 也许这就是为什么它会去那里 |
[28:19] | It needs heat. | 它需要热能 |
[28:20] | This thing gestated abnormally fast. | 这东西生长的非常快 |
[28:22] | What if heat activates it? | 会不会是热量加速了它成长 |
[28:25] | It could spur on the virus | 热能刺激病毒 |
[28:26] | and the rapid development of the entity. | 使它继续发展成型 |
[28:28] | But it’s still seeking heat | 但它仍在寻找热源 |
[28:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:30] | What if it’s still developing? | 如果它还在成长呢 |
[28:34] | You’re not under the impression what | 你不会期待 |
[28:36] | we’re looking for makes sense in any conventional way? | 我们找的东西是合乎任何常理的吧 |
[28:39] | No. | 不 |
[28:48] | You’re gonna be fine, Gibson. | 你会好起来的 吉布森 |
[28:50] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你不会有问题的 |
[28:55] | Let’s get a bed ready. | 把床准备好 |
[28:59] | You’re gonna run more tests. | 你想要做更多的检验 |
[29:01] | We’re gonna get you well. | 我们会治好你的 |
[29:03] | You say that but you’re gonna run more tests just | 你说过了 但是你要做更多的检验 |
[29:05] | like the other doctors. | 就像其他医生一样 |
[29:07] | We have to run some more tests, Gibson. | 我们必须要多做一些检验 吉布森 |
[29:09] | You want to make me well, | 你想使我好起来 |
[29:11] | but you’re just thinking | 但是你还只是为自己着想 |
[29:12] | about yourself and what you can learn from me. | 看能从我身上知道些什么 |
[29:24] | You’re a very special boy, Gibson. | 你是个非常特别的孩子 吉布森 |
[29:28] | You know that yourself. | 你知道你是的 |
[29:29] | I’m a very special lab rat. | 我是个非常特别的小白鼠 |
[30:30] | According to what little we could gather… | 根据我们非常少的线索 |
[30:32] | the victim’s body was found near here. | 受害者的尸体是在这附近被发现的 |
[30:36] | – It’s hot in here. – We’re right above the core reactor. | – 这里好热 – 我们正在反应炉上方 |
[30:40] | This is part of the heat transfer cooling system. | 这里是热气冷却系统 |
[30:53] | Looks organic. | 看起来像是有机物 |
[30:55] | Maybe somebody’s got the flu. | 也许是有人着凉了 |
[31:47] | – Aah! – What? What is it? | – 啊 – 怎么 那是什么 |
[31:51] | There’s something in there. | 那边有东西 |
[32:07] | Aah! | 啊 |
[32:21] | Aah! | 啊 |
[32:28] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[32:28] | Mulder, I found something you’re not gonna believe. | 穆德 我发现一些你不会相信的事 |
[32:32] | – Ditto. – We did blood tests on Gibson, | – 我也是 – 我们替吉布森验了血 |
[32:36] | and there’s evidence of the virus in his system. | 穆德 在他的血液里有病毒 |
[32:38] | The same virus you were exposed to? | 跟你感染的一样 |
[32:41] | – I’m almost positive. – What does that mean? | – 我几乎可以肯定 – 那代表什么 史考利 |
[32:44] | I don’t know, but I think we’re onto something. | 我不知道 不过我想我们有点头绪了 |
[32:47] | We’re onto something huge. A link. | 我们接近了一个非常重要的 关键 |
[32:50] | – I’ll call that bet and raise you. – What? | – 我会加码打赌 – 什么 |
[32:53] | Never mind. Just take care of Gibson. | 没什么 照顾好吉布森 |
[32:55] | Never mind Just take care of Gibson | 没什么 照顾好吉布森 |
[33:21] | There was a little boy in that room, and he’s gone. | 这个房间里有个小男孩 他不见了 |
[33:24] | Does anybody know what happened to that little boy? | 有谁知道他发生了什么事 |
[33:28] | His name is Gibson Praise. | 他的名字叫吉布森·普瑞斯 |
[33:30] | He was just in that room. | 他刚才还在房间里 |
[33:32] | God! Does anybody know what the hell is going on? | 有没有人知道到底发生了什么事 |
[33:35] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Let’s just calm down. | 喔 喔 喔 喔 冷静点 |
[33:38] | That little boy that I brought in is missing. | 我带来的那个小男孩不见了 |
[33:40] | He can’t be missing | 他不可能不见 |
[33:42] | He should still be in his bed. | 他应该躺在他的床上 |
[33:43] | He’s not here! | 他不在这里 |
[35:35] | It’s here. | 它在这 |
[35:37] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[35:41] | Somewhere. | 某个地方 |
[36:14] | Open the door, you son of a bitch! | 开开门 你这个混蛋 |
[36:18] | Open the door, damn it! Open it! | 打开这门 妈的 开门 |
[36:22] | – Open the door, you– – Fox! | – 开门 你这个 – 福克斯 |
[36:25] | I’m gonna go see if there’s some other way in. | 我去找找有没有其他入口 |
[36:29] | Open it! Open this door! | 开门 给我开门 |
[36:34] | I told you it was here. | 我告诉过你它在这儿 |
[36:48] | Gibson! Gibson! | 吉布森 吉布森 |
[36:51] | Gibson! Gibson! | 吉布森 吉布森 |
[36:58] | There he is! | 他在那里 |
[37:11] | Gibson! Gibson! | 吉布森 吉布森 |
[37:15] | Gibson! Gibson! | 吉布森 吉布森 |
[37:24] | As I said, and as I am forced to reiterate, Agent Mulder, | 就像我说过的 我必须再说一次 穆德探员 |
[37:28] | the F.B.I. Is not here for vendettas… | 调查局不是用来寻仇 |
[37:31] | or for the grinding of personal axes. | 或是用来完成恼人的私人事件 |
[37:33] | This holds not just for you | 这不只是说给你听 |
[37:35] | but for everyone at the bureau. | 而是说给局里的每一个人听的 |
[37:37] | You force us to put a point on this, | 你迫使我们强调这一点 |
[37:40] | to make some hard changes. | 为了有所改变 |
[37:42] | You and Agent Scully will | 你和史考利探员 |
[37:44] | cease all material association with the X-Files. | 要交出所有与X档案相关的事物 |
[37:47] | Refusal to do so will end in immediate dismissal. | 如果拒绝 就立即解职 |
[37:51] | Aprobationary period will be set. | 你要将被观察一段时期 |
[37:55] | You will now report to Assistant Director Kersh. | 从现在起 向柯瑞许副局长报告 |
[38:11] | You’re not supposed to come here. | 你不应该来这里的 |
[38:14] | It’s what was agreed to. | 我们说好的 |
[38:18] | – It’s the deal you made. – I had to congratulate you. | – 是你约定的 – 我必须恭喜你 |
[38:21] | Commend how you handled things. | 我很赞常你处理事情的方式 |
[38:29] | How you handled Mulder. | 还有你对付穆德的方式 |
[38:31] | I did what I was asked. | 我只是做了你要求的 |
[38:35] | You did well, son. | 你做得很好 儿子 |
[38:38] | He’s on very thin ice now, you know. | 你知道 他现在是如履薄冰 |
[38:40] | Mulder will be back. | 穆德会回来的 |
[38:43] | As long as he lives, he won’t give up. | 只要他还活着 他就不会放弃 |
[38:45] | There are solutions, of course. | 这当然有办法解决 |
[38:49] | Simple but extreme solutions. | 简单而又彻底的解决 |
[38:53] | I’ve used these methods. | 我用过这些方法 |
[38:54] | They have their place. | 他们有他们的容身之地 |
[38:58] | But not here. | 但不是在这儿 |
[39:02] | You’ve killed men. | 你杀了他 |
[39:06] | You can kill a man, | 你可以杀死一个人 |
[39:09] | but you can’t kill what he stands for. | 但是你消灭不了他的信念 |
[39:14] | Not unless you first break his spirit. | 除非你能摧垮他的精神 |
[39:20] | That’s a beautiful thing to see. | 这才是事情最精彩的地方 |
[39:41] | It’d help if you shut the door. | 如果你关上门 |
[39:42] | It’d make it harder for them to see | 我会很感激 这会使他们不易发现 |
[39:44] | that I’m totally disregarding everything I was told. | 我完全不听从他们告诉我的事情 |
[39:52] | Everything we were told, Mulder. | 是所有他们告诉我们的事 穆德 |
[39:57] | They can’t take away the X-Files, Scully. They tried. | 他们夺不走X档案的 史考利 他们试过了 |
[40:00] | You know Agent Fowley’s report to O P R | 你知道吗 佛利探员对OPR的报告 |
[40:03] | Painted the facts in an interesting way. | 用很有趣的方式来掩饰事实 |
[40:06] | I hope you haven’t been betrayed. | 你希望你还没被出卖 |
[40:09] | Agent Fowley’s report was a means to an end. | 佛利探员的报告是想让事情结束掉 |
[40:12] | Trying to protect the work. Protect the X-Files. | 是想要保护工作 保护X档案 |
[40:15] | Mulder Agent Fowley’s | 穆德 佛利探员 |
[40:17] | report states that the man you saw attacked… | 报告说你看到受攻击的男人 |
[40:19] | was bludgeoned by an unknown subject. | 是被不明的东西用乱棒打死的 |
[40:22] | She makes no mention of a little boy who | 她完全没有提到事情发生时 |
[40:24] | as it happens, is nowhere to be found. | 的小男孩 而且也找不到他 |
[40:25] | It would seem that her report protects everything | 看来她的报告保护了所有事 |
[40:28] | but you. | 除了你之外 |
[40:29] | Agent Fowley took me to that plant at great risk to herself, | 佛利探员带我去发电厂是冒着极大风险的 |
[40:33] | where I saw something that | 在那里我看到了 |
[40:35] | you refuse to believe in– saw it again, Scully. | 你拒绝相信的东西 再一次看到 史考利 |
[40:38] | And though it may not say it in her report, | 虽然说 她没有在她的报告中提到 |
[40:40] | Diana saw it too. | 但是黛安娜也看到它了 |
[40:41] | And no matter what you think | 所在不论你怎么想 |
[40:42] | she’s certainly not gonna go around saying… | 她之所以没有到处乱说 |
[40:44] | that just because science can’t prove it, it isn’t true. | 仅仅是因为科学没法证明它的真实性 |
[40:48] | I don’t doubt what you saw, Mulder. | 我不怀疑你看到的东西 穆德 |
[40:51] | I don’t doubt you. | 我不怀疑你 |
[40:54] | I’m willing to believe, but not in a lie, | 我也愿意去相信 但不是去相信那些谎言 |
[40:56] | and not in the opposite of what I can prove. | 不是去相信那些跟我所能证明的相反的东西 |
[41:02] | It comes down to a matter of trust. | 到头来这变成了一件攸关信任的事情 |
[41:10] | I guess it always has. | 我认为一直都是这样 |
[41:16] | You’re asking me to make a choice? | 你要我做个选择 |
[41:18] | I’m asking you to trust my judgment. | 我要你相信我的判断 |
[41:25] | To trust me. | 相信我 |
[41:31] | I can’t accept that, | 我不能接受 |
[41:32] | not if it refutes what I know to be true. | 除非它能推翻我所知道的事实 |
[41:35] | Mulder, these are test results, | 穆德 这是实验结果 |
[41:38] | D.N.A. From the claw nail we found, | 从那个我们找到的指甲中取得的DNA |
[41:40] | matching exactly the D.N.A. | 刚好与你 |
[41:42] | From the virus you believe is extraterrestrial | 相信是外星病毒的DNA吻合 |
[41:48] | That’s the connection. | 它们是有关联的 |
[41:50] | Which matches exactly D.N.A. | 它们与在吉布森·普瑞斯身上 |
[41:52] | That was found in Gibson Praise. | 发现的DNA完全吻一样 |
[41:57] | I don’t understand You’re | 我不明白 |
[41:59] | saying Gibson Praise is infected with the virus? | 你是说吉布森·普瑞斯感染了病毒 |
[42:01] | No. It’s a part of his D.N.A. | 不 这是他DNA的一部分 |
[42:05] | In fact, it’s a part of all of our D.N.A. | 事实上 是我们DNA的一部分 |
[42:07] | It’s called a genetic remnant. | 它们叫做基因残存 |
[42:09] | It’s inactive junk D.N.A., | 它们是不活动的垃圾DNA |
[42:11] | except in Gibson, it’s turned on. | 但在吉布森身上 它们被激活了 |
[42:16] | If that were true that would | 所以如果这是真的 |
[42:18] | mean that Gibson is in some part extraterrestrial. | 就意味着吉布森是是外星生物的一部分 |
[42:22] | It would mean that all of us are. | 那表示我们所有人都是 |