时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | 马尾藻海 西经64度西偏西南 | |
[02:01] | Easy! Steady up! | 小心点 小心点 |
[02:03] | Hold on, mates! He’s almost up! | 稳住 伙计们 快拉起来了 |
[02:06] | That’s it! Give it a big pull! | 好了 再用力拉一下 |
[02:08] | That’s it! Don’t drop him now! Put your backs into it! | 好 先别放下他 把他拉过来 |
[02:16] | Come on! | 快点 |
[02:24] | There he goes. Lots of life in him. | 拉上来了 这家伙命真大 |
[02:27] | Give it up, matey. That’s what you get for your trouble. | 别挣扎了 老兄 你就是这样惹上麻烦的 |
[02:30] | Maybe he’s just taking a long swim. | 也许他游了很久 |
[02:32] | Yeah, or a short flight. | 是啊 或是飞了一会儿 |
[02:35] | You an airman, mate? | 你是飞行员吗 老兄 |
[02:37] | He’s not dressed like an airman. | 不 他穿得不像飞行员 |
[02:39] | What kind of uniform is that, then? | 那这会是什么制服 |
[02:41] | Sprechen sie Deutsche? Jah? | [德语] 会说德语吗 喂 |
[02:44] | I say he’s a rat and we throw him overboard like a rat. | 我看他是个叛徒 我们把他丢回海里去 |
[02:48] | Let’s give him the heave-ho! | 对 我们把他丢下去 |
[02:52] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[02:55] | How’s about another dip in the Atlantic, huh? DirtyJerry. | 再回去大西洋泡个澡如何呀 臭杰瑞 |
[02:59] | Even the sharks won’t eat him. | 连鲨鱼都不会吃他的 |
[03:01] | What you got to say for yourself,Jerry, | 喂 杰瑞 在我们把你丢回海里去之前 |
[03:03] | before we throw you back in? | 你有什么话要说的 |
[03:04] | My name’s notJerry. | 我的名字不叫杰瑞 |
[03:06] | What’s that? | 那叫什么 |
[03:08] | My name’s Mulder. Fox Mulder. | 我叫穆德 福克斯·穆德 |
[03:10] | That a name? Mulder? | 那是名字吗 穆德 |
[03:12] | I got I.D. in my pocket. | 我口袋里有证件 |
[03:18] | “” Fox Mulder, Federal Bureau of Investigation.”” | “福克斯·穆德 联邦调查局 “ |
[03:22] | – Sorry, mate. Never heard of it. – Never heard of it? | – 抱歉老兄 从来没听过 – 从来没听过 |
[03:24] | Ever tell you what we do with foxes? Care to know? | 告诉你我们是怎么对付狐狸的 想不想知道呀 |
[03:27] | You’ve never heard of the F.B.I.? | 你从来没听过FBI |
[03:29] | Why don’t you shut up,Jerry, | 你为什么不闭嘴 杰瑞 |
[03:31] | before we change our minds here. | 免得我们改变心意 |
[03:32] | Where are you taking me? | 你们要带我去哪里 |
[03:33] | Where’d you pick up that accent? | 你那口音是哪里来的 |
[03:34] | Probably in the Fuhrer’s secret service. | 也许是从希特勒的秘密机构得来的 |
[03:37] | – Come on. – What are you talking about? | – 过来 – 你们在说什么 |
[03:39] | I say we cut him open and see what color he bleeds. | 我说我们把他剖开来 看看他的血是什么颜色 |
[03:42] | DirtyJerry. | 臭杰瑞 |
[03:43] | Deutschland uber alles. | [德语] 德意志万岁 |
[03:46] | Deutschland uber alles? Wait a second. | 德意志万岁 等一下 |
[03:49] | How’s about you shove a cork in it, mate. All right? | 塞个软木塞到你嘴里 你说如何呀 老兄 |
[03:59] | Aye? | 呃 |
[04:02] | What’s this about? | 这是干什么 |
[04:03] | Found him in the water, sir. | 我们在水里找到他 长官 |
[04:05] | Don’t know nothin’ about him. I think he’s a German. | 对他一无所知 我认为他是德国人 |
[04:08] | Bring the prisoner in my room. | 把犯人带到我的房里 |
[04:17] | Friend or foe? | 盟友还是敌军 |
[04:20] | – What? – To what flag do you pledge allegiance? | – 什么 – 你效忠于哪一边 |
[04:24] | I think there’s been a mistake. | 我想这里有点误会 |
[04:27] | I think the mistake is mine. | 我想是我搞错了 |
[04:30] | Speak the truth, man. | 说实话 你 |
[04:32] | – This is the Queen Anne, isn’t it? – Aye. | – 这是安妮皇后号 是吗 – 是的 |
[04:34] | That’s about enough of that. I came looking for this ship. | 嘿 已经够了 我是来找这艘船的 |
[04:37] | Say the word, Captain. I’ll make him the first of the rest. | 下令吧 船长 我立马拿他开刀 |
[04:40] | – I think I can explain what’s going on. – It’s a ruse, Captain. | – 等等 我想我能解释这一切 – 这是诡计 船长 |
[04:43] | What’s our current position? | 我们目前位于哪里 |
[04:45] | Cut the spy up. | 宰了这间谍 |
[04:47] | I’ll tell you. We’re two degrees above the 30th Parallel. | 我告诉你 我可以告诉你 我们在北纬32度 |
[04:50] | Sargasso Sea, just above the Tropic of Cancer. | 马尾藻海 就在北回归线上 |
[04:53] | 64 degrees west by southwest off the Plantagenet bank, | 西经64度 普兰塔珍尼浅滩西南 |
[04:57] | 60 miles south-southwest off Bermuda. | 百慕大南偏西南60英里附近 |
[05:00] | How would I know that if I’d been in the water? | 如果我一直在水里 我怎么会知道这些 |
[05:03] | That’s a damn good question, lad. | 这是个他妈的好问题 小子 |
[05:05] | I’m waiting for a damn good answer. | 我在等一个合理的答案 |
[05:07] | Tell me I’m wrong. | 告诉我我错了 |
[05:09] | Tell me that you haven’t been able to | 告诉我你一直无法取得 |
[05:10] | get accurate compass readings, | 正确的罗盘读数 |
[05:11] | that navigation’s been a real bitch. | 这次航行根本是个骗局 |
[05:13] | It’s because you’ve been caught in the Devil’s Triangle. | 因为你已经进入了所谓的”魔鬼三角洲” |
[05:15] | I can show you. | 我来指给你看 |
[05:17] | It goes from Bermuda… | 它从百慕大开始 |
[05:20] | down to Puerto Rico, back up to Florida. | 向下到波多黎哥 然后回到佛罗里达 |
[05:23] | The Queen Anne is stuck here on the eastern edge of it. | 安妮皇后号被卡在三角洲的东边界 |
[05:25] | You’ve been caught in a time warp, | 你陷入了某种时间扭曲 |
[05:27] | some kind of limbo dimension… | 陷入某种异度空间 |
[05:29] | and now you’ve popped out the other side into 1998. | 而现在你从另一端跑出来到了1998年 |
[05:32] | – 1998? – This man is mad. | – 1998年 – 这人疯了 |
[05:35] | Let him tell it to the fishes. | 让他跟鱼群去说吧 |
[05:37] | I’m done foolin’ about, man. There’s a war on. | 我受够这些鬼话了 老兄 战争打响了 |
[05:39] | And in it or no, I don’t plan to lose me mind nor me ship… | 不管我有没有加入战争 我都不会为了你这种骗子 |
[05:44] | to the likes of a jackal like you. | 而失去我的理智 失去我的船 |
[05:46] | Relax. There’s no war. The world is at peace. | 放松点 现在没有战争 世界和平得很 |
[05:48] | There’s a little trouble over at our White House, | 我们的白宫是有一点小麻烦 |
[05:50] | but that’ll blow over. | 但那些总会过去的 |
[05:51] | So to speak. | 如此而已 |
[05:53] | Peace? It’s September 3, 1939, man. | 和平 今天是1939年9月3日 老兄 |
[05:56] | Hitler’s entered Poland… | 希特勒已经攻进了波兰 |
[05:58] | and we’ve just been boarded by a bunch of | 而他们那群踢正步的流氓 |
[06:00] | his goose-stepping hooligans. | 刚登上我们的船 |
[06:01] | So don’t speak to me of peace, man. Tell Mother England. | 所以别跟我讲什么和平 去跟英格兰说吧 |
[06:04] | No, it’s not September 3. It’s November 16. Look. | 不 不 今天不是9月3日 是11月16日 看 |
[06:07] | -Excuse me, Captain. -Aye. | – 抱歉 船长 – 嗯 |
[06:10] | Sir, the Germans, sir, they’ve taken control of the bridge. | 长官 那些德国人已经控制了舰桥 |
[06:13] | They’re steering a course for their homeland. | 正朝他们的祖国开过去 |
[06:15] | Not on the watch of Captain Yip Harburg, they’re not. | 在叶·哈柏格船长的监督下可不行 |
[06:19] | Lock the prisoner up in here. | 看好这犯人 |
[06:22] | It’s okay. The war’s over. | 没关系的 战争结束了 |
[06:25] | Let ’em take you to Germany. They make nice cars. | 就让他们带你们去德国吧 那里有很棒的汽车 |
[06:32] | This is unbelievable. | 真是难以置信 |
[06:45] | Mayday. Mayday. | 呼救 呼救 |
[06:46] | This is Special Agent Fox Mulder with the F.B.I. | 我是FBI特别探员福克斯·穆德 |
[06:48] | I’m on the S.S. Queen Anne. | 我在汽轮安妮皇后号上 |
[06:52] | Ship in distress. Mayday, mayday. | 一艘失事的船 呼救 呼救 |
[06:55] | The British ambassador in Berlin… | [广播] 柏林的英国大使 |
[06:57] | handed the German government a final note… | 对德国政府下了最后通牒 |
[06:59] | stating that unless we heard from them… | 申明除非英国得知 |
[07:02] | that they were prepared at once | 德国准备 |
[07:03] | to withdraw their troops from Poland, | 从波兰撤军 |
[07:06] | a state of war would exist between us. | 否则英德两国间将无法避免战争 |
[07:08] | No such undertaking has been received. | 然而英国一直未接获此项担保 |
[07:11] | Consequently, as of today, September 3, 1 939, | 因此 在今天 1939年9月3日 |
[07:15] | this country is at war with Germany. | 英国正式向德国宣战 |
[07:17] | Oh, sh– | 喔 该 |
[07:24] | Hallo! Hallo! | 喂 喂 |
[07:28] | Hallo? | 喂 |
[07:33] | Closing places of entertainment. | [广播] 娱乐场所全面关闭 |
[07:36] | All cinemas, theaters and other places of entertainment… | 所有电影院 剧场 以及其他娱乐场所 |
[07:40] | are to be closed immediately until further notice. | 立即停止营业 等候进一步通知 |
[07:50] | The evacuation of British children… | 英国儿童的撤离 |
[07:52] | is going on smoothly and efficiently. | 正在顺利且快速的进行 |
[07:55] | The ministry of health says– | 卫生部长表示 |
[08:18] | What the hell is going on? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[08:21] | Spender? | 史班德 |
[10:44] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:52] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[10:54] | Scully! | 史考利 |
[10:56] | Get your Nazi paws off me | 我建议你最好在我把你的纳粹狗爪塞进你嘴里之前 |
[10:58] | before you get one in the kisser. | 把它从我身上移开 |
[10:59] | – No, it’s me, Mulder. – Oh, you speak English, do you? | – 史考利 是我 穆德 – 噢 你会讲英语呀 |
[11:02] | Well, how’d you like to see the stars in the American flag? | 你想看看美国旗上的星星吗 |
[11:04] | – I’m not a Nazi. – Sure. You just look like one, right? | – 我不是纳粹 – 噢 当然 你只不过看起来像 是吧 |
[11:07] | I had to steal this uniform. | 我必须偷这件制服 史考利 |
[11:18] | He said put your hands up. | 他说”举起你的双手 “ |
[11:21] | You see? I told you. | 看吧 我告诉过你了 |
[11:28] | You’re all big men now, but wait until you get to Russia. | 你们现在很嚣张 但等你们到了俄国看看 |
[11:31] | I hope you fellas like the cold! | 希望你们会喜欢那里的寒冷 |
[11:33] | Aah! | 啊 |
[12:23] | Same to you, Adolf!. | 你也一样 阿道夫 |
[12:59] | I’ll not give up this ship! | 我不会交出这艘船 |
[13:05] | Aye, you can put me down, man, | 是的 你可以逮捕我 老兄 |
[13:07] | but I’ll not let go of this wheel. | 但我不会就这样让出船舵 |
[13:10] | So till we meet in hell– | 除非你杀了我 |
[13:36] | You. | 你 |
[13:51] | No sprechen. | 不会德文 |
[13:55] | I don’t speak Nazi. | 我不会说德语 |
[14:00] | Wait a minute. Why are you shooting me? | 等一下 你为什么要杀我 |
[14:03] | What have I done? | 我做了什么 |
[14:05] | I don’t understand what you’re asking me. | 我不了解你的问题 |
[14:08] | Halt! | [德语] 住手 别开枪 |
[14:28] | Skinner, where are they taking me? Help me, Skinner! | 史基纳 他们要带我去哪里 救我 史基纳 |
[14:38] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们跑到这儿来作什么 |
[14:40] | – Mulder’s in trouble. – Big trouble. | – 穆德有麻烦了 – 大麻烦 |
[14:42] | – What do you mean? – Let’s take a walk. | – 什么意思 – 我们去走走 |
[14:45] | Okay. Where are we going? | 好 到哪里去 |
[14:47] | The walls have ears. | 隔墙有耳 |
[14:49] | I have ears. Tell me what’s going on. | 我也有耳朵 告诉我到底怎么回事 |
[14:53] | – Mulder’s disappeared. – From where? | – 穆德失踪了 – 在哪里失踪了 |
[14:55] | From the National Reconnaissance Office’s… | 在国家侦察署的 |
[14:57] | Lacrosse mid-latitude imaging radar satellite. | 长程中纬区影像雷达卫星上失踪了 |
[15:02] | – What am I looking at? – A whole lot of nothin’. | – 我不懂 我看的是什么 – 一大堆不知所云的东西 |
[15:05] | We pulled that down 45 minutes ago off the N.R.O. satellite, | 45分钟前 我们从国家侦察属的卫星上抓下来的 |
[15:08] | which early this morning sent a picture of a ship… | 今天稍早时卫星传送了一张图片 |
[15:12] | which inexplicably appeared in the middle of the Atlantic. | 上面显示一艘根本不可能出现的船出现在大西洋中央 |
[15:14] | The S.S. Queen Anne, | 汽轮安妮皇后号 |
[15:16] | which vanished without a trace over 60 years ago. | 据说60年前消失得无影无踪 |
[15:17] | – The British luxury liner. – That’s correct. | – 安妮皇后号 英国豪华游轮 – 是的 |
[15:20] | – It was torpedoed by a German U-boat. – That’s one story. | – 它是被德国潜艇用鱼雷击沉的 – 这是一种说法 |
[15:22] | There’s another? | 还有其他说法 |
[15:24] | Though her exact position was kept a secret… | 虽然她的正确位置一直被保密着 |
[15:26] | for fear spies might give her up to the Axis, | 以免有间谍对轴心国供出 |
[15:27] | it’s been determined that the Queen Anne… | 可是经过合理的推测 安妮皇后号 |
[15:29] | was just south of the Plantagenet bank when she went missing. | 失踪的时候 正位于普兰塔珍尼浅滩的南方 |
[15:32] | Less than 60 feet of water, yet she’s never been found. | 水深不到六十英尺 可是一直没被找到 |
[15:34] | The Queen Anne just disappeared? | 安妮皇后号就这样失踪了 |
[15:36] | Into the Bermuda Triangle. | 在百慕大三角洲里 |
[15:37] | – And reappeared this morning at 6:49. – That’s impossible. | – 然后在东部时间今天早晨6:49分 又再次出现 – 这不可能 |
[15:42] | – The satellite doesn’t lie. – There’s nothing on here. | – 卫星是不会说谎的 – 可是这上面什么都没有 |
[15:44] | We gave the original images to Mulder | 我们把原始影像给了穆德 |
[15:46] | so he could use them as navigational aids. | 以便他航行时可以用到 |
[15:47] | – He was in a hurry. – To get where? | – 他走得很匆忙 – 去哪儿 |
[15:49] | Out to the Queen Anne before anyone else got there first. | 去安妮皇后号那里 以免被别人捷足先登 |
[15:52] | – He’s gone out here? – He chartered a powerboat. | – 他已经到那里去了 – 他去了百慕大 |
[15:55] | We tracked him on the satellite for an hour and a half. | 并在哈密顿港租了一艘快艇 我们用卫星追踪了一个半小时 |
[15:58] | Until a storm blew in and obscured all transmissions. | 直到暴风雨来临 并且干扰了影像传送 |
[16:00] | – That’s what you’re holding. – What’s happened to him? | – 也就是你手上拿着的东西 – 他发生了什么事 |
[16:02] | We can’t know that, not without alternative tracking data. | 我们无从得知 除非有其他的追踪数据 |
[16:04] | Which is why we’re here. | 这就是我们来这儿的原因 |
[16:06] | All we can do is hope for the best. | 没有好的数据 我们只能等待和祈祷能有最好的结果了 |
[16:09] | But expect the worst. | 是的 但也要有最坏的打算 |
[16:10] | Well, we have to get help. | 好吧 我们得找人帮忙 |
[16:12] | – He’s a needle in a haystack. – What do you need? | – 如果没有位置 找他就像大海捞针 – 像需要什么 |
[16:17] | Navy AWACS S.L.A.R or S.A.R. 1 00K swath imaging. | 海军机载空中警报控制系统SLAR或是SAR 100K海浪影像 |
[16:22] | You’re gonna have to find somebody | 你必须找个五角大楼的人 |
[16:24] | at the Pentagon to get it. | 才能拿到 |
[16:25] | Wait for me downstairs. | 你们到楼下等我 |
[16:35] | I need to speak with him. | 我要见史基纳 |
[16:37] | – Could you take a seat– – Is he in? | – 你先坐会儿好吗 – 他在里面吗 |
[16:39] | – Yes, he’s on his phone. – This can’t wait. | – 在 他在打电话 – 抱歉 我等不及 |
[16:42] | Sir? | 长官 |
[16:44] | Hold on a minute. | 请你等一下 |
[16:45] | What is it, Agent Scully? | 什么事 史考利探员 |
[16:47] | I just received some very disturbing information, sir. | 我刚得到一些令人不安的消息 长官 |
[16:49] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮忙 |
[16:51] | I’ll call you back in five. | 我五分钟后再打给你 |
[16:55] | You can’t come rushing in here. | 你不能这样冲进来 |
[16:57] | Sir, | 长官 |
[16:58] | I couldn’t waste time explaining myself to your assistant. | 我不能把时间浪费在对你的助理解释上 |
[17:00] | Tell me what is so urgent. | 告诉我什么事那么紧急 |
[17:02] | Agent Mulder’s done something rash. | 是穆德探员 他做了些非常卤莽的事 |
[17:04] | – I can’t. – He may be lost at sea. | – 我不能 – 他可能在海上失踪了 |
[17:06] | – I can’t, Agent Scully. – You can’t what? | – 我不能 史考利探员 – 你不能什么 |
[17:08] | – I can’t help you. – This isn’t for me. It’s for Mulder. | – 我不能帮你 我无能为力 – 不是为了我 是为了穆德探员 |
[17:12] | My hands are tied. I’m not your direct superior any longer. | 我无法帮忙 我已经不是你们的直属长官了 |
[17:15] | – Don’t you want to know about this? – No, I don’t. | – 难道你不想知道发生了什么事 – 不 我不想 |
[17:18] | – I don’t even want to hear it. – Sir, this is about a man’s life. | – 我甚至连听都不想听 – 长官 这可是关系到一个人的性命 |
[17:21] | I’m not allowed to have any contact with | 我不该和你们有所接触 |
[17:23] | either you or Mulder. | 不论是和你或是和穆德 |
[17:25] | She walked right past me, sir. | 她是硬闯进去的 长官 |
[17:30] | You’re out of line, Scully. | 你出轨了 史考利 |
[17:32] | No, sir, you’re out of line. | 不 长官 你才出轨了 |
[17:34] | I’m sorry, but I’m coming to you for help and | 我很抱歉 可是我来寻求你的协助 |
[17:37] | I’ve got nowhere else to go. | 我没其他地方可去 |
[17:38] | I would hope that after everything we have been through… | 我本以为 在我们一起经过每一件事之后 |
[17:41] | you’d at least have the courtesy, the decency, | 你至少会和蔼可亲 |
[17:43] | not to mention the respect… | 更别提 |
[17:44] | to listen to what I have to say. | 会尊重的听我说要讲的事 |
[17:47] | All I need is information. | 我所要的只不过是资料 |
[17:49] | You don’t have to do anything else. | 你不必做任何其他的事 |
[17:55] | Look, sir, | 长官 |
[17:56] | if you know anybody at the Office of Naval Intelligence, | 如果你认识海军情报处的任何人 |
[17:59] | it would be of great help. | 那会非常有帮助的 |
[18:05] | I could lose my job, my pension. | 我可能会丢掉工作和退休金 |
[18:07] | I could even be subject to legal action. | 甚至还可能惹上官司 |
[18:15] | Use your head, Scully. | 用用你的脑子 史考利 |
[18:17] | It’ll save your ass. | 它能救你一条小命 |
[18:20] | Save your own ass, sir. | 救你自己的小命吧 长官 |
[18:22] | You’ll save your head along with it. | 你还可以顺便救救你的脑子 |
[19:03] | Ouch. | 噢 |
[19:05] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:26] | Yes, sir, | 好的 长官 |
[19:26] | I’ll get those files and buzz you when I have him on the line. | 我会去拿那些档案并在联络到他之后通知你的 |
[19:29] | I need a word with A.D. Kersh. | 我需要和克许副局长谈一谈 |
[19:31] | I’m sorry. He’s not available. | 很抱歉 他现在没空 |
[19:32] | Uh, Assistant Director Kersh, | 呃 克许副局长 |
[19:33] | may I please have a moment of your time? | 我能否占用你一点时间 |
[19:35] | A moment for what? | 有什么事 |
[19:37] | May I, sir? Thank you. | 可以吗 长官 谢谢 |
[19:41] | Sir, I need you to get me some information. | 长官 我想请你帮我取得一些资料 |
[19:45] | I am not at liberty to say why, | 我无法告知原因 |
[19:48] | but I can tell you it is of the utmost importance. | 但我可以告诉你 这是非常非常重要的 |
[19:53] | Yes? | 什么 |
[19:55] | I, uh– Sorry. | 我 呃 抱歉 |
[19:57] | I-I shouldn’t have come unannounced. | 我不该未经通报就过来的 |
[20:01] | May I see what you were going to show me, Agent Scully? | 我能不能看一下你本来要给我看的东西 史考利探员 |
[20:05] | Uh, it wa– | 呃 这 |
[20:07] | It’s nothing, | 这没什么 |
[20:09] | really. | 真的 |
[20:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:33] | What am I thinking? What am I thinking? | 我在想什么 我在想什么 |
[20:39] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:51] | Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 快点 |
[20:54] | Answer, Mulder. | 接电话 穆德 |
[20:56] | Answer the phone, answer the phone. | 接电话 接电话 |
[21:00] | Come on, Mulder. | 快点 穆德 |
[21:02] | The cellular customer you are trying to reach | 您所拔打的电话目前 |
[21:05] | is not responding. | 无法接通 |
[21:06] | Damn. | 妈的 |
[21:13] | I want you to do me a favor. | 我需要你的帮忙 |
[21:15] | It’s not negotiable. Either you do it or I kill you. | 没有讨价还价的余地 你要不帮我 我就杀了你 |
[21:19] | You understand? | 明白了 |
[21:21] | – You okay, Agent Scully? – No, I’m not. | – 你还好吧 史考利探员 – 不 我不好 |
[21:23] | I’m a gun ready to go off, | 我正在气头上 |
[21:24] | so don’t even think about trying to weasel me. | 所以你最好别惹我 史班德 更别想跟我耍花样 |
[21:26] | What is it that you need? | 你需要些什么 |
[21:30] | Navy AWACS… | 海军机载空中警报控制系统 |
[21:34] | 1 00K swath south-southeast of Bermuda. | 100K 百慕大南偏西南方 |
[21:38] | I am looking for a boat, maybe a ship. 1939 luxury liner. | 我在找一艘小艇 也可能是条大船 1939年的豪华游轮 |
[21:42] | – 1 939? – Don’t ask too many questions. | – 1939年 – 别问太多问题 |
[21:44] | I don’t care what you do or who you do or | 我不管你得做什么 |
[21:46] | who you have to grease. | 或是贿赂谁 |
[21:47] | I need that information and I need it now. | 总之我需要这些资料 现在就要 |
[21:49] | Are we clear on that? | 你听清楚了没有 |
[21:50] | Crystal. | 非常清楚 |
[21:52] | And Agent Spender, if you’re not back in a hurry, | 还有 史班德探员 如果你没有立刻回来 |
[21:55] | – I’ll hunt you down and so help me– – Right. | – 我会宰了你 所以老实点 – 好的 |
[22:01] | God. | 天啊 |
[22:11] | -Hello. -Agent Fowley? | – 喂 – 佛利探员 |
[22:14] | – Yes. – I was looking for Agent Spender. | – 是的 – 请找史班德探员 |
[22:18] | He’s not here right now. | 抱歉 他现在不在这里 |
[22:20] | Is there something I can help you with? | 有什么我能效劳的吗 |
[22:22] | Agent Scully just handed the assistant director | 是的 史考利探员刚刚交给副局长 |
[22:24] | a piece of paper… | 一张纸条 |
[22:25] | with an intelligence system scribbled on it– | 上面提到了情报系统的名称 |
[22:29] | Yes? | 是吗 |
[22:32] | – Yes, sir? – Who is this? | – 喂 长官 – 你是谁 |
[22:46] | Agent Scully. | 史考利探员 |
[22:48] | – I was just– – I was sent to come get you. | – 我刚才 – 我奉命来找你 |
[22:51] | I was waiting for Agent Spender. | 喔 我在等史班德探员 |
[22:53] | I’m supposed to pick up a delivery from him. | 他 呃 我来这里拿份邮件 |
[22:55] | Agent Spender is with Assistant Director Kersh. | 史班德探员在克许副局长那里 |
[22:58] | That rat bastard. | 这个混蛋家伙 |
[23:10] | Stupid– | 蠢货 |
[23:12] | Scully! | 史考利 |
[23:14] | …Scully… | 史考利 |
[23:16] | Mulder, is that you? | 穆德 是你吗 |
[23:22] | No, I can’t– I’m on an elevator. | 不 我听不到 我在电梯里 |
[23:25] | Hold on, I’ll be off in a s– | 等等 我马上就出去了 |
[23:27] | Hold on. | 别挂 |
[23:37] | – Hello? – …Scully… | -喂 -史卡利 |
[23:39] | No– | 不 |
[23:42] | I can’t understand! | 我听不到 |
[23:45] | I can’t– | 我听不 |
[23:48] | – Was that you? – Is that you? | -是你吗 -是你 |
[23:50] | I’ve been trying to reach you. | 我一直在找你 |
[23:51] | I got the information you needed. | 我找到你要的资料了 |
[23:55] | How? | 怎么找的 |
[23:57] | Don’t even ask. | 别问了 |
[23:59] | Sir, what you’ve done– | 长官 你所做的 |
[24:01] | Is save Mulder’s ass. I know. | 救了穆德的小命 我知道 |
[24:03] | And if you ever ask me to break policy or protocol, | 如果你要求我违反政策或协议 |
[24:06] | I will have you tossed out of the F.B.I. for good. | 我会写成报告呈上去 把你踢出FBI |
[24:09] | – Am I understood, Agent Scully? – Yes. | – 我讲得够清楚了吗 史考利探员 – 是的 |
[24:15] | Yes! | 棒极了 |
[24:40] | Did you get it? | 你拿到了吗 |
[24:42] | Yeah. | 搞定 |
[24:55] | Oi, American, right? | 喂 美国人是吧 |
[24:57] | Saved your life, mate. | 你的小命有救了 老弟 |
[24:59] | Krauts don’t want no reason to bring you Yanks | 德国佬可不想没事把美国佬 |
[25:01] | into the war. | 扯进战争 |
[25:02] | -I got two words for you– Pearl Harbor. -What? | – 我有三个字奉送 老兄 “珍珠港” – 什么 |
[25:05] | After Poland, | 继波兰之后 |
[25:06] | Hitler’s on his way to Denmark, Holland and France… | 希特勒会连续不停地继续进占丹麦 |
[25:08] | with a few stops in between. | 荷兰还有法国 |
[25:10] | The French all but roll over on us, | 法国人打了大败仗 |
[25:11] | the Italians seize their opportunity, | 意大利人逮住了他们的机会 |
[25:13] | and theJapanese come through the back door. | 日本人则从后门溜进来 |
[25:16] | It’s a long, bloody story. Fortunately, it has a happy ending. | 这是个又长又血腥的故事 好在有个不错的结局 |
[25:18] | – We win. – With no small amount of help from us. | – 我们赢了 – 是啊 我们也没帮什么你们就赢了 |
[25:22] | Not much to apologize over the next 50 years, | 所以除了五十年后的辣妹之外 |
[25:24] | except for the Spice Girls. | 你们不需要感到抱歉 |
[25:37] | Well, according to our host, | 据我们的主子说 |
[25:39] | this’ll be our new accommodations, lads. | 这将是我们新的容身之地 老弟 |
[25:42] | You speak German. | 你会说德文 |
[25:43] | What was that shouting about up there? | 他们在吼些什么 |
[25:45] | They got it in mind that we left America | 他们认为我们载着携带武器的美国人 |
[25:47] | carrying arms to England. | 前往英国 |
[25:48] | Are we? | 我们有吗 |
[25:50] | Listen, she’s drawing 1 6 feet at 81 ,000 tons. | 听着 这艘船吃水16英尺 重81 000吨 |
[25:53] | We’re making 21 knots at full power. | 全速航行时可达21节 |
[25:56] | If we got munitions aboard this ship, | 如果船上放有军火 老兄 |
[25:58] | they don’t weigh but a few stone. | 它们一定重得很 |
[25:59] | The captain knew something. | 可是船长知道些什么 |
[26:01] | He wouldn’t give up the wheel. | 他不肯交出这艘船 |
[26:03] | The Nazis boarded us after they intercepted | 纳粹截听到一段广播后 |
[26:05] | a radio communication. | 登上了这艘船 |
[26:06] | Some kind of code word they keep asking about– | 一直问着某种密码 是有关于 |
[26:09] | Thor’s Hammer. | 雷神之锤的 |
[26:11] | You know what that is, mate? | 你知道是什么吗 老弟 |
[26:13] | Who goes there? | 谁在这里 |
[26:15] | I said, who goes there? | 我说 是谁在这里 |
[26:17] | Show your face, or we’ll bloody beat them to a stub. | 转过脸来 不然我把你们打烂 |
[26:20] | Put your irons down, boys. It’s your own crew, | 放下你的枪 小子 这是自己人 |
[26:22] | for God’s sake. | 看在老天的份上 |
[26:23] | – What are you doin’ down here? – Havin’ a cup of tea. | – 你到这里来干嘛 – 我们在休息 |
[26:26] | What’s it look like, you stupid swabbo? | 不然还是什么 你这个蠢货 |
[26:29] | Then who’s steerin’ the boat? | 那现在谁在掌舵 |
[26:31] | Just some blokes who answer to the name of | 喔 只是一个听希特勒指挥 |
[26:33] | “”Heil Hitler. “” | 的小子 |
[26:34] | Ever been to Germany? | 你去过德国吗 |
[26:36] | They’ll have a special affection for the likes of you. | 他们特别偏爱你这种人 |
[26:38] | Hey, this ship can’t go to Germany! | 嘿 这艘船不能到德国去 |
[26:40] | Make up your mind, mate. | 下定决心吧 老兄 |
[26:42] | It can’t. You’re not carrying munitions. | 不行 你们并没有携带武器 |
[26:45] | It’s something far more deadly. | 这是件更严重的事 |
[26:47] | – Thor’s Hammer. – Thor’s Hammer is a man, not a weapon. | – 雷神之锤 – 雷神之锤不是武器 而是个人 |
[26:50] | A man who will help build a bomb | 一个将会帮助制造武器的人 |
[26:51] | that’ll win the war for whoever has it. | 谁拥有这个炸弹 谁就能打赢战争 |
[26:53] | You’re saying he’s aboard this ship? | 你是说他在这艘船上 |
[26:55] | I saw him. In the ballroom. | 我看到过他 在舞厅 |
[27:12] | Auf weidersehen, mates. | 再见 伙计 |
[27:15] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么搞的 |
[27:16] | Don’t you know there are spies everywhere? | 你难道不知道到处都有间谍吗 |
[27:19] | Trust no one, man! | 别相信任何人 老兄 |
[27:21] | We’ve got to stop this ship! Now! | 听着 我们必须停住这艘船 立刻 |
[27:24] | All right, lads, let’s go! | 好了 弟兄们 我们走 |
[27:32] | Hey,you, who’s in charge of this engine room? | 嘿 你 谁负责引擎室的 |
[27:38] | Hey, I’m talking to you. | 嘿 我在跟你说话 |
[27:40] | Shut her down, man. We’ve got to scuttle her now! | 把引擎关上 我们必须关掉引擎 |
[27:43] | Put some piss in her, boys. | 对她撒尿吧 小子 |
[27:45] | You heard him! Kill the engines! | 嘿 你听到他的话了 关了那引擎 |
[27:47] | There’s no other way, swabbo! | 没其他办法了 蠢货 |
[27:48] | You can’t get to Germany if you can’t steer. | 如果你不能掌舵的话 你就到不了德国 |
[27:51] | Me overriding her. We steering a course for home. | 我在驾驶这艘船 正朝着祖国前进 |
[27:54] | Have you looked at your compass? | 你有没有看你的罗盘 |
[27:56] | You can’t get to England going the wrong bloody direction. | 朝着这个该死的错误方向 你是到不了英格兰的 |
[27:59] | We’re not going to England. We’re going toJamaica. | 我们不是去英格兰 我们要去牙买加 |
[28:02] | Steer her home, you bloody ruffo, | 听着 把船开回英格兰 你这混蛋 |
[28:04] | to her home where she belongs. | 把她开回她该去的地方 |
[28:06] | Listen to me! You can’t take this ship to England! | 听我说 听我说 你不能把船开回英国 |
[28:09] | – You’ll never make it! – What are you talking about? | – 这是不可能做到的 – 你在说什么 |
[28:12] | There’s only one place she’s going, Yank. | 这船只能去一个地方 美国佬 就是牙买加 |
[28:14] | Jamaica! | 牙买加 |
[28:16] | You can’t take the ship to Jamaica either. | 你也不能把船开到牙买加 |
[28:18] | The Germans will hunt you down | 不论你把船开到哪里 |
[28:20] | no matter what course you steer. | 德国人都会把它击沉 |
[28:22] | – No! No! – Hear it out! Hear it out! | – 不 不 – 听他说完 听他说完 |
[28:24] | And who you be, boy? | 你又是谁 小子 |
[28:26] | My name’s Mulder. | 我叫穆德 |
[28:27] | He wants to go back to bloody America. | 他想回该死的美国去 |
[28:28] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不想 |
[28:29] | I want you to turn this ship around the way you came. | 我要你们掉头 沿原路开回去 |
[28:31] | – No! No! – Bloody hell! | – 不 不 – 该死的 |
[28:33] | We’re halfway home! | 我们还有一半路就到家了 |
[28:35] | You’ve got to turn the ship around! | 你必须得掉头 |
[28:37] | – And what’s in that direction? – The future. | – 那个方向有什么 – 未来 |
[28:39] | – What? – Actually, the past. | – 什么 – 实际上 是过去 |
[28:41] | Oh, well, I’m convinced. | 噢 你说服我了 |
[28:43] | I can explain it to you. | 我可以解释给你听 |
[28:45] | Du! Der Amerikaner! | [德语] 你 美国人 |
[28:52] | Turn the ship around, | 掉转船头 |
[28:54] | or Hitler rises, Germany wins… | 不然希特勒得势 德国人会赢 |
[28:56] | and your children will never know what freedom is! | 你们的子孙就永远不会知道什么是自由 |
[29:16] | Halt! | [德语] 停 |
[29:18] | Halt! | [德语] 停 站住 站在原地 不然我就开枪了 站住 |
[30:06] | Achtung! | [德语] 立正 |
[30:14] | Aufstehen | 起来 |
[30:17] | Mach schnell. Get up! | [德语] 起来 快点 |
[30:42] | There’s a scientist on board who can make a bomb. | 船上有一位会制造炸弹的科学家 |
[30:46] | Who is this man? | 这人是谁 |
[30:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:03] | You will answer the question… | 回答问题 |
[31:05] | or we will begin killing passengers. | 不然我们要开始杀乘客了 |
[31:08] | Which one is the scientist? | 谁是那位科学家 |
[31:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:50] | How many lives are you willing to sacrifice? | 你打算牺牲多少条人命 |
[31:56] | None. | 一条都不要 |
[31:59] | Then you have the answer. | 你已经给了答案 |
[32:17] | Stop! | 住手 |
[32:19] | This man has no answers. | 这个人什么都不知道 |
[32:21] | You’re killing innocent people to learn | 你们杀了这些无辜的人 |
[32:23] | that he knows nothing! | 他还是什么都不知道 |
[32:24] | Shut up. Shut up and move away. | 住嘴 闭嘴 滚开 |
[32:27] | Listen to me, you little weasel– | 给我听着 你这狗腿子 |
[32:46] | Answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[32:49] | I’ll answer the question. | 我会回答问题的 |
[33:01] | That man is the scientist. | 这个人就是科学家 |
[33:18] | Hey, Scully. | 嘿 史考利 |
[33:20] | You’re not gonna believe this. Get up here. | 你一定不会相信这个 到这里来 |
[33:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:26] | The sky just cleared, and there it was. | 雾刚刚散开 船就在这里 |
[33:30] | Is it the Queen Anne? | 这就是安妮皇后号 |
[33:32] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[33:36] | I don’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
[33:38] | Seeing is believing. | 眼见为实 |
[33:43] | They’ve got power. | 他们还有电力 |
[33:47] | Maybe Mulder’s already on board. | 也许穆德已经上船了 |
[33:50] | Let’s hope he is. | 希望如此 |
[33:53] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[33:55] | – He’s telling the truth. – Shut up! | – 他说的是实话 – 闭嘴 |
[33:58] | – Who is the scientist? – I told you, this man is the scientist. | – 谁是科学家 – 我告诉你了 这个人就是科学家 |
[34:11] | What is the man’s name? | -[德语] 问他这人叫什么 – 这人叫什么名字 |
[34:16] | John Brown. | 约翰·布朗 |
[34:18] | Ask me again, and I’ll knock you down. | 再问我一次我就把你敲昏 |
[34:21] | – What’s his name? – Puddintame! | – 他叫什么名字 – 蠢货 |
[34:23] | Ask me again, I’ll tell you the same. | 再问我 我还是会告诉你同样的答案 |
[34:25] | Wait. Don’t shoot. | 等等 别开枪 |
[34:29] | I’m the scientist. | 我才是科学家 |
[34:31] | This man’s a liar. | 这个人是个骗子 |
[34:34] | – I’m the scientist. – Please. | – 我才是科学家 – 拜托 |
[34:36] | Tell them the truth before someone else has to die. | 告诉他们真相以避免更多人的死亡 |
[34:39] | – I don’t know this man. – Don’t listen to her. | – 我不认识这个人 – 请不要听她的 |
[34:41] | She’s traveling with me to protect me. | 她和我在一起是为了保护我 |
[34:43] | She works for the O.S.S. | 她是战略勤务署的人 |
[34:50] | That’s great. | 这下可好了 |
[34:52] | I don’t see you did any better. | 我看你也没做得多好 |
[35:09] | What’d he say? | 他说什么 |
[35:15] | – I think I know what he said. – You learn fast. | – 呃 我想我知道他说什么了 – 你学得挺快的 |
[35:31] | – What’s happening? – The engines shut down. | – 发生什么事了 – 引擎熄火了 |
[36:55] | – Hey! – Hey what? | – 嘿 – 嘿什么 |
[36:57] | – Come with me. – Why should I? | – 跟我来 – 凭什么 |
[36:59] | ‘Cause you’re the only one who can save this ship. | 因为你是唯一能救这艘船的人 |
[37:26] | Come on. | 快走 |
[37:43] | Now what, Einstein? | 现在怎么办 爱因斯坦 |
[37:59] | God bless America. Now get your asses out of here. | 上帝保佑美国 你们快逃命去吧 |
[38:24] | Byers? | 拜尔斯 |
[38:26] | Langly? | 朗格利 |
[38:30] | Frohike? | 佛洛希基 |
[38:44] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快 |
[38:55] | There you guys are. | 原来你们在这儿 |
[40:01] | What are you doing | 你要干什么? |
[40:03] | – Telling you how to save this ship. – Out here? | – 告诉你要如何救这艘船 – 在这里 |
[40:05] | I can’t stay. I gotta get back to history. | – 我不能留下来 我必须回到历史里去 |
[40:08] | – What? – You gotta rescue it. Listen to me. | – 什么 – 而你必须拯救它 听我说 |
[40:10] | The ship’s caught in something called the Devil’s Triangle– | 这艘船进入了某种被称为”魔鬼三角洲”的地方 |
[40:13] | a time warp, a rift in space. | 这是一种时间扭曲 空间裂缝 |
[40:15] | – Are you crazy? – You know Einstein, right? | – 你疯了吗 – 你知道爱因斯坦 对吧 |
[40:17] | He predicts the theoretical possibility. | 他预言了理论上的可能性 |
[40:19] | He also predicts an atomic weapon | 他还预言了一种足以毁灭世界的 |
[40:21] | that will destroy the world. | 原子武器 |
[40:22] | Yeah? So what? | 是吗 那又怎么样 |
[40:24] | If you don’t convince the crew… | 如果你不回去说服船员 |
[40:26] | to turn this ship around and head back into | 让他们掉转船头开回 |
[40:27] | the Devil’s Triangle, | 魔鬼三角洲 |
[40:28] | everything Einstein predicted will become true… | 爱因斯坦所预言的每一件事都会变成现实 |
[40:31] | except for the outcome of history. | 除了历史结果 |
[40:35] | So if I don’t turn this ship around– | 所以 如果我不把船掉头 |
[40:38] | In all likelihood, I won’t exist. | 不论如何 我都不会存在 |
[40:42] | And neither will you. | 你也不会 |
[40:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:47] | So, in case we never meet again– | 所以 以防万一我们可能再也见不到面 |
[41:08] | I was expecting a left. | 我本来以为是一记左勾拳的 |
[41:12] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[42:12] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[42:19] | Mulder, it’s me. | 穆德 是我 |
[42:22] | – Where am I? – You’re in a hospital. | – 我在哪儿 – 你在医院里 |
[42:24] | – Oh… – Lie still. | – 噢 – 躺好 |
[42:26] | I feel… | 我感觉 |
[42:28] | like hell. | 像在地狱一样 |
[42:30] | I don’t blame you. You’ve been through the wringer, I’d say. | 我不怪你 我敢说你一定是经历过一番折磨 |
[42:33] | What happened to me? | 我发生了什么事 |
[42:35] | You did something incredibly stupid. | 你做了件不可思议的蠢事 |
[42:39] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[42:41] | You went looking for a ship, Mulder, | 你跑去找一艘船 穆德 |
[42:44] | in the Bermuda Triangle. | 在百幕大三角里 |
[42:47] | – Say that again? – Gilligan awakes. | – 你再说一遍 – 季里根醒了(季里根 美国一剧集主人公 在海上流浪) |
[42:52] | You were there. | 你在那里 |
[42:54] | You were there, Scully. | 你在那里 史考利 |
[42:56] | – He’s delirious. – And he was there too. | – 他神经错乱了 – 他也在那里 |
[42:58] | Right, me and my dog Toto. | 是啊 我和我的小狗托托(托托 绿野仙踪女主人公的小狗) |
[43:00] | You were there with the Nazis. | 不 你和纳粹在一起 |
[43:02] | Mulder, settle down. It’s an order. | 穆德 你安静下来好不好 这是命令 |
[43:04] | – Not that he takes orders. – Yeah. | – 他才不会服从命令 – 是呀 |
[43:06] | – You saved the world, Scully. – Yeah. | – 你救了全世界 史考利 -是啊 |
[43:08] | You’re right. I did. | 你说的对 是我救的 |
[43:10] | – What kind of drugs is he on? – I want some. | – 他磕了什么药 – 我也想来点儿 |
[43:13] | No, no, the Queen Anne. I found it. | 不 不 安妮皇后号 我找到它了 |
[43:14] | You were there with Thor’s Hammer. | 你在那里 和雷神之锤在一起 |
[43:16] | I told you you had to turn the ship around, | 我告诉你必须把船掉头 |
[43:17] | then I jumped overboard. | 然后我跳出了船外 |
[43:19] | I bet you did. | 是啊 我打赌你一定跳了 |
[43:21] | The boat you were on was busted into a million pieces. | 你上去的那艘船已经粉身碎骨了 |
[43:23] | And as for the Queen Anne, | 至于安妮皇后号 |
[43:26] | it was nothing more than a ghost ship. | 它只不过是艘幽灵船而已 |
[43:28] | No, no, no, you and I were on that ship, Scully, | 不 不 不 你和我都在那条船上 史考利 |
[43:32] | in 1 939. | 在1939年 |
[43:35] | Get some rest, Mulder, | 休息一下吧 穆德 |
[43:37] | ’cause when you get out of here, | 因为等你出院了 |
[43:39] | I’m gonna kick your butt but good. | 我会好好踢你一顿屁股的 |
[43:42] | Come on Let’s go | 我们走吧 |
[43:44] | I would’ve never seen you again. | 我差点就再也见不到你了 |
[43:47] | But you believed me. | 但你相信了我 |
[43:51] | In your dreams. | 在你的梦里 |
[43:55] | Mulder, I want you to close your eyes… | 穆德 我要你闭上眼睛 |
[43:58] | and I want you to think to yourself, | 然后对自己说 |
[44:01] | “”There’s no place like home.”” | “没有比家更好的地方了 “ |
[44:06] | Hey, Scully. | 嘿 史考利 |
[44:11] | Yes? | 干嘛 |
[44:18] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[44:20] | Oh, brother. | 噢 老兄 |