时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | One upon a time, there was a guy… | 很久以前 有一个 |
[00:03] | with the improbable name of Fox Mulder. | 叫做福克斯(狐狸)·穆德的家伙 |
[00:06] | He started out life happily enough, as these things go. | 他的童年很过得很快乐 |
[00:10] | He had parents who loved him, a cute kid sister. | 有父母疼爱 |
[00:13] | He had a roof over his head, got all his flu shots, | 住在温暖的家中 打了所有的预防针 |
[00:16] | had all his fingers and toes. | 也没有缺手缺脚的 |
[00:18] | And aside from being stuck with the name Fox, | 除了那个很奇怪的名字 |
[00:21] | which probably taught him how to fight– | 让他在学校里不是被揍 |
[00:23] | or not– | 就是揍别人 |
[00:25] | he pretty much led a normal life. | 大致而言 他的生活很正常 |
[00:27] | But the worst thing by far– | 但这个叫福克斯的男孩 |
[00:29] | the biggest kick in the slats this kid Fox ever got– | 在生活中遭遇到的最严重的打击 |
[00:32] | was what happened to his sister. | 是发生在他妹妹身上的事 |
[00:35] | One day, she just disappeared. | 一天 她凭空消失无踪 |
[00:40] | Now, Fox buckled down and worked his butt off. | 现在 福克斯努力用功 |
[00:43] | Graduated top of his class at Oxford, | 从牛津大学以第一名毕业 |
[00:45] | then top of his class at the F.B.I. Academy. | 然后在联邦调查局学院也是名列前茅 |
[00:48] | None of that hard work made up for his sister, though. | 这一切努力都无法弥补他的丧妹之痛 |
[00:51] | It was just a way of putting her out of his mind. | 只是让他暂时不想这件事 |
[00:54] | Finally, the way I figure it, | 最后 照我看来 |
[00:56] | he went out of his mind, and he’s been that way ever since. | 他自己神经失常了 一直失常到现在 |
[01:00] | Fox Mulder pissed away a brilliant career, | 福克斯·穆德搞砸了他的事业 |
[01:02] | lost the respect of supervisors and friends… | 同僚和长官都看不起他 |
[01:05] | and now lives his life shaking his fist at the sky… | 成天只是仰天长啸 |
[01:07] | and muttering about conspiracies to anyone who’ll listen. | 希望有人相信他的阴谋论 |
[01:11] | If you ask me, | 我觉得 |
[01:12] | he’s one step away from pushing a baby carriage… | 他距离流落街头 |
[01:14] | filled with tin cans down the street. | 只差一步之遥了 |
[01:16] | But now, all that’s gonna change. | 但现在 一切都要改观了 |
[01:53] | Tell them the truth, you lying son of a bitch! | 告诉她实情 你这个狗养的骗子 |
[01:56] | He’s not me, Scully! | 他不是我 史考利 |
[02:00] | Scully! | 史考利 |
[02:02] | Scully, he’s not me! | 史考利 他不是我 |
[02:14] | You hate me now, right? | 现在你讨厌我了 对不对 |
[02:17] | Dana, I’m sorry I narc’d on you to Kersh, but I– | 黛娜 很抱歉我告诉了克许 但是 |
[02:20] | I was scared you were gonna lose your job. | 我担心你会丢掉饭碗 |
[02:23] | You did the right thing, Mulder. | 你做的很对 穆德 |
[02:26] | I did? | 是吗 |
[02:29] | I’ve been telling you for years | 多年来 |
[02:30] | you should play more by the book haven’t I | 我一直要你照章办事 对不对 |
[02:34] | Hey, it’s the new me. | 嘿 我已经洗心革面了 |
[03:02] | Hey. Hey, fellas. Take– What about these? | 嘿 嘿 各位 这是什么意思 |
[03:05] | Come on, fellas. | 拜托 各位 |
[03:13] | You ain’t going nowhere, Mibby. | 你哪里也去不成 |
[03:16] | You and me have had our asses officially disappear. | 你和我已经正式失踪了 |
[03:29] | Looks like we’re up Fudge Creek. | 看来我们要葬身荒野了 |
[03:33] | – Who are you? – Call sign’s Maverick. | -你是谁 -代号”小蛮牛” |
[03:37] | Not like I’m gonna be hot-sticking it anytime soon. | 看来很快就要被烙印了 |
[03:40] | Are you all right, ma’am? | 你还好吗 女士 |
[03:43] | Ma’am? Kiss my ass, you desk monkey. | 女士 见你的大头鬼 你这个上班族 |
[03:50] | 联邦调查局总部 华盛顿特区 | |
[04:01] | I am Tiger Woods. | 我是泰戈·伍兹 |
[04:10] | So, what did Kersh say? | 克许怎么说 |
[04:13] | He said that I was willful, | 他说我故意抗命 |
[04:17] | insubordinate and not a team player. | 没有团队观念 |
[04:21] | And the F.B.I. Didn’t need agents that weren’t team players. | FBI不接受没有团队观念的探员 |
[04:26] | What a jerk. Then what? | 真是混蛋 结果呢 |
[04:28] | Two-week suspension without pay. | 停职停薪两周 |
[04:31] | You’re not serious! | 你不是说真的吧 |
[04:34] | Who does he think he is? | 他以为自己是老几 |
[04:38] | See you in two weeks. | 两周后再见 |
[04:41] | Dana? | 黛娜 |
[04:45] | Do you suppose a home-cooked meal | 吃顿家常饭 |
[04:46] | might ease the pain a little? | 也许会感觉好些 |
[04:49] | Say, my place, 8:00? | 八点到我那里如何 |
[05:09] | I think she likes me, Tiger. | 我想她喜欢我 泰戈 |
[05:11] | So there I am with this wet-behind-the-ears | 我的副驾驶 |
[05:14] | Rio flying backseat. | 是个菜鸟 |
[05:17] | And I’m thinking, “Hell, man, | 我想 “好吧 老兄 |
[05:20] | I’m gonna give this cherry the ride of his life.” | 我来让你开开眼界 “ |
[05:22] | So I’m putting the spurs to her,you know? | 所以我就加足油门 |
[05:26] | And I’m doing a little hassling with my wingman, Buzz Saw. | 跟我的僚机”电锯”较量了一下 |
[05:30] | – Buzz Saw– – Would you mind? – Hold up. | -而”电锯” -你能 -听着 |
[05:32] | Buzz Saw gets on my zero. He’s right on my zero. | “电锯”咬住我的零点位置 |
[05:36] | – And when Buzz Saw gets on your zero, – Maverick? | -如果被”电锯”咬住了零点位置 -小蛮牛 |
[05:40] | – he’s like a damn dog tick. – Maverick. | -就像被跳蚤咬住了一样 -小蛮牛 |
[05:43] | You ain’t shaking that son of a gun. | 别想要甩掉那狗娘养的 |
[05:46] | Hey, Grandma Top Gun, will you shut the hell up? | 喂 老太婆 你能不能给我闭嘴 |
[05:54] | You’re my bitch now, pencil-neck. | 现在你是我的老相好了 书呆子 |
[06:07] | General Wegman wants to see you. | 魏格曼将军要见你 |
[06:17] | Son,you got a set on you. | 孩子 我不得不承认 |
[06:21] | – I’ll say that much. – You had us fooled. | -你真是有一套 -你骗过了我们 |
[06:24] | Why didn’t you tell us what you were doing from the start? | 你为什么不从头说起呢 |
[06:27] | Meaning? | 你是说 |
[06:29] | It’s the wrong one. | 你拿了错误的一个 |
[06:32] | You replaced the flight data recorder. This one’s from– | 你调换了飞行记录器 这个是来自于 |
[06:35] | A scrapped F-111, sir. It’s junk. | 一架报废的F-111军机 长官 是块垃圾 |
[06:38] | You gave the F.B.I. The wrong flight data recorder. Why? | 你把错误的记录器交给FBI 为什么 |
[06:41] | Morry, if you were running a scam on the F.B.I., | 摩里斯 如果你想要整FBI |
[06:44] | why didn’t you let us in on it | 为什么不让我们知道 |
[06:49] | I didn’t know if I could trust you. | 我不知道是否能相信你们 |
[06:54] | We have a security leak, gentlemen, | 我们在安全上的疏漏 各位 |
[06:56] | and for all I knew it was one of you | 据我所知 是你们中的一个 |
[06:58] | That’s why I decided I should approach | 所以我决定单独见 |
[06:59] | Agent Scully alone… | 史考利探员 |
[07:00] | to find out who her contact is. | 找出她的内线 |
[07:02] | Unfortunately, her partner, Agent Mulder, | 不幸的是 她的搭档穆德探员 |
[07:05] | screwed everything up. | 破坏了一切计划 |
[07:08] | Why didn’t you tell us this afterward? | 你为什么不在事后告诉我们 |
[07:11] | I knew you wouldn’t believe | 我知道你们不会相信我 |
[07:12] | it till you figured it out for yourself | 除非你们自己搞清楚 |
[07:16] | So the real flight data recorder is safe? | 那么真正的记录器是安全的吗 |
[07:20] | Oh, yeah. Absolutely. | 是的 绝对安全 |
[07:22] | – And you will bring it back? – Of course! | -你会带回来的吧 -当然 |
[07:27] | By God,you do got a set on you. | 老天 你真是有一套 |
[07:33] | I wish I could say the same about some of your colleagues. | 希望你的同事也像你一样 |
[07:35] | About those who proffer rumor and innuendo, | 而不是听信谣言 |
[07:38] | those who make dangerous accusations. | 恶意中伤他人 |
[07:39] | those who make dangerous accusations. | 恶意中伤他人 |
[07:40] | Sir, Morris’s behavior seemed to– | 长官 摩里斯的行为似乎 |
[07:42] | You can explain yourself to the review panel | 你可以向华盛顿的考核委员会 |
[07:45] | in Washington. | 提出解释 |
[07:45] | I’ve already wired them recommending censure | 我已经向他们建议 |
[07:48] | for your actions. | 对你的惩处 |
[07:51] | You’re lucky I didn’t throw you in the stockade. | 你该庆幸我没把你关起来 |
[08:11] | Uh-huh. | 呃 |
[08:25] | A little mood lighting for the bedroom. | 给卧室增加一点情调 |
[08:32] | No bedroom. | 没有卧室 |
[08:51] | This guy hasn’t been laid in ten years. | 这家伙有十年没做过爱了 |
[08:57] | 弗莱契住所 雷切尔 内华达州 | |
[09:25] | Hey, Chris. Hey, I like the, uh– the, uh, nose– | 嘿 克莉丝 我喜欢这个 呃 鼻子玩意儿 |
[09:29] | Ouch! As if!. | 噢 装得真像 |
[09:34] | Terry. Buddy. Hey. | 泰瑞 老兄 嘿 |
[09:37] | Terence, sorry. How’s it going? | 泰伦斯 最近好吗 |
[09:40] | Mom says she’s taking out a restraining order on you. | 妈说要向法院申请对你的限制令 |
[10:07] | – What are you doing back? -Joanne. | -你回来干什么 -琼安 |
[10:10] | Your stuff is all outside. Take it and get out. | 你的东西全在外面 拿了就给我滚 |
[10:13] | Listen to me. There’s something I’ve got to tell you. | 听我说 我要告诉你一件事情 |
[10:15] | I’ve heard enough from you for one lifetime, Morris. | 我已经听够了你的话 摩里斯 |
[10:18] | Go tell it to that tramp of yours, | 去对你的荡妇说 |
[10:19] | that Scully what’s-her-name. | 那个什么史考利的 |
[10:20] | Dana Scully. Special Agent Dana Scully. | 黛娜·史考利 特别探员黛娜·史考利 |
[10:23] | – Special Tramp Dana Scully. – She’s my partner,Joanne. | -特别荡妇黛娜·史考利 -她是我的搭档 |
[10:26] | I’m supposed to be your partner. | 我才应该是你的搭档 |
[10:28] | My name is not Morris Fletcher | 我不是摩里斯·弗莱契 |
[10:30] | It’s Fox Mulder, Special Agent Fox Mulder with the F.B.I. | 我是福克斯·穆德 联邦调查局特别探员 |
[10:34] | Dana Scully is my F.B.I. Partner. | 黛娜·史考利是我在FBI的搭档 |
[10:37] | I’m not your husband. We are not married. | 我不是你丈夫 我们没有结婚 |
[10:39] | We are complete strangers | 我们是彻头彻尾的陌生人 |
[10:40] | and I have a whole other life | 我还有另一个生活 |
[10:42] | that I am desperately trying to get back to | 我要找回来 |
[10:44] | You know, Morris, most men, | 你知道 摩里斯 |
[10:45] | when they have a midlife crisis, | 当其他男人发生中年危机时 |
[10:47] | they go out and buy themselves a sports car. | 他们会去买一辆跑车 |
[10:49] | They don’t run around calling themselves “Fox.” | 而不会自称自己叫”狐狸” |
[10:53] | I-I want you to look out the window. | 我要你看看窗外 |
[10:55] | Just look out the window with me for a second | 请配合我一下 |
[10:59] | See that car down there? | 看到那辆车吗 |
[11:02] | See the two men in it? They’re surveilling me. | 看到里面坐着两个人 他们在监视我 |
[11:05] | They’re spying on me. | 他们是来监视我的 |
[11:08] | I don’t know if your husband told you, | 我不知道你丈夫有没有告诉你 |
[11:09] | but he has a very dangerous job | 他的工作非常危险 |
[11:11] | and those two men in that car, like you, think that I’m him. | 里面那两个人像你一样 以为我就是你丈夫 |
[11:13] | Only they don’t trust me. | 但他们不相信我 |
[11:15] | So one false move, and I’m history. | 我只要走错一步就会被干掉 |
[11:17] | This means that your husband will also be history, | 这样你丈夫也就完蛋了 |
[11:20] | because I won’t be able to get | 因为事情 |
[11:21] | back and set things the way they’re supposed to be | 就无法复原了 |
[11:27] | Do you understand what I’m saying to you? | 你了解我所说的吗 |
[11:32] | Morris, if you don’t like the | 摩里斯 如果 |
[11:33] | man you’ve become I don’t blame you one bit | 你不喜欢你自己 我一点也不怪你 |
[11:37] | But this flight from reality isn’t the answer. | 但是逃避现实不是办法 |
[11:42] | Accept who you are, however repulsive that may be. | 接受你自己吧 不管那有多么恶心 |
[11:55] | Perfect timing. Welcome. | 真准时 欢迎 |
[11:58] | Wow. Mulder. | 哇 穆德 |
[12:00] | You like, huh? | 喜欢吗 |
[12:04] | Yeah, I thought it was time I stopped living like a frat boy. | 我想我应该结束放纵的生活了 |
[12:08] | Come on, see the rest of the place. | 请参观一下 |
[12:14] | There. | 来这里 |
[12:23] | I didn’t even know you had a bedroom. | 我不知道你还有卧室 |
[12:26] | Oh, yeah. | 喔 当然 |
[12:29] | Got to have someplace to lounge around, | 应该要有个地方可以躺着 |
[12:31] | read the Sunday New York Times | 阅读周日的纽约时报 |
[12:34] | Uh, no, that’s okay. Thanks. | 不 不用了 谢谢 |
[12:37] | Seriously,just check it out. | 没关系 试试嘛 |
[12:39] | Seriously. | 没关系 |
[12:41] | – – Oh! Oh! Whoop. | 哇 |
[12:48] | Mulder! | 穆德 |
[12:49] | Maybe I like to read the New York Times backwards. | 也许我喜欢从镜子里看报 |
[12:53] | Do you hate it? | 你不喜欢 |
[12:57] | No, I don’t hate it. | 不 我喜欢 |
[12:59] | Well, all right, then. | 好极了 |
[13:02] | Uh, don’t go away. | 呃 别走开 |
[13:38] | You know what would really be fun? | 想要更好玩吗 |
[13:40] | What? | 什么 |
[13:46] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 太好了 |
[13:49] | – Me first? – You first. | -我先 -你先 |
[13:56] | My first time. | 我第一次这么做 |
[14:05] | Now what? | 然后呢 |
[14:07] | – You’re not Mulder. – What? | -你不是穆德 -什么 |
[14:12] | Baby– | 宝贝 |
[14:13] | “Baby” me and you’ll be peeing through a catheter. | 再叫我宝贝 你以后就要用导尿管来小便了 |
[14:15] | Your name is Morris Fletcher. | 你是摩里斯·弗莱契 |
[14:18] | It was Mulder who was arrested in the desert. | 沙漠中被抓的才是穆德 |
[14:20] | He was telling the truth about you. | 他说的是实话 |
[14:22] | Now, how do we get things back to normal? | 现在要怎么样 才能让事情回复原状 |
[14:29] | How should I know? I wouldn’t do it even if I could. | 我怎么知道 就算知道 我也不干 |
[14:33] | You saw my wife. You think I want to go back to that? | 你见过我老婆 你想我愿意回去吗 |
[14:36] | Two kids who’d probably | 两个小孩可能会 |
[14:37] | kill me in my sleep for the insurance money | 趁我睡觉时把我干掉 以领取保险金 |
[14:39] | A $400,000 mortgage on a house that just appraised at 226. | 房屋贷款40万 但是屋子只值22万6 |
[14:42] | And my job– Ye, gods. | 还有我的工作 天啊 |
[14:45] | You think being a man in black is | 你以为真像黑衣人 |
[14:46] | all voodoo mind control You should see the paperwork | 那样随便控制记忆 你应该读读我们要写的报告 |
[14:50] | Are you through? | 你说完没有 |
[14:52] | As far as I’m concerned, this thing is a gift from heaven. | 对我而言 这是天赐良机 |
[14:57] | Besides, no one’s gonna believe you, | 而且没人会相信你 |
[14:59] | so get used to me being here | 所以你最好还是习惯吧 |
[15:00] | Or I just shoot you, baby. | 或者我干脆一枪毙了你 宝贝 |
[15:04] | I’m telling you, I have no idea how to change things back! | 我说了 我根本不知道怎么回复原状 |
[15:07] | What about Mulder’s source, | 穆德的内线呢 |
[15:08] | the man he was supposed to meet in the desert | 原来要来沙漠见他的人 |
[15:10] | Do you know how to get in touch with him? | 你知道要如何找到他吗 |
[15:12] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我一点也不知道 |
[15:16] | Sorry. You’re out of luck. | 抱歉 你运气不好 |
[15:19] | Hello, hello. I’m very busy entertaining a special guest. | “嗨 嗨 我正忙着招待特别客人 “ |
[15:23] | Leave a message, and I’ll get back to you. | “请留话 我会回电 |
[15:26] | Agent Mulder, I’m trying you one last time. | 穆德探员 我再试最后一次 |
[15:29] | Are you or are you not | 你到底 |
[15:30] | interested in the classified information I have | 对我的机密情报感不感兴趣 |
[15:33] | Please pick up the phone if you’re there. | 如果你在的话 请接电话 |
[15:37] | – Mulder. – Agent Mulder, listen very carefully. | -我是穆德 -穆德探员 请仔细听好 |
[15:53] | Well, I guess we’ve given the neighbors | 现在邻居 |
[15:55] | enough to talk about. | 可有的说了 |
[15:59] | For God’s sakes, Morris. | 老天 摩里斯 |
[16:00] | At first you couldn’t wait to get away from me | 本来你迫不及待想离开 |
[16:02] | and now you won’t leave the house. | 现在你又赖着不走 |
[16:07] | Where can we go? | 我们能去哪里 |
[16:10] | – What do you mean? – You’re right. | -什么意思 -你说的对 |
[16:13] | We should get out of the house, | 我们应该离开这里 |
[16:15] | go someplace with a lot of people | 去很多人的地方 |
[16:17] | Someplace with a lot of people? | 很多人的地方 |
[16:20] | – In Rachel, Nevada? – What do you say? | -在内华达州雷切尔镇上 -你觉得如何 |
[16:36] | All right. Let’s run through this one more time. | 好吧 我们再复习一遍 |
[16:39] | I’ll go in there alone, just like you told me to. | 我按你所说的一个人进去 |
[16:41] | He’ll be wearing a blue Buffalo Bills cap. | 他会戴一顶蓝色水牛城足球队小帽 |
[16:45] | And? | 还有呢 |
[16:47] | And, if I try and slip out the back door, | 如果我想从后门溜走 |
[16:51] | da-da-da, dee-dee-dee. | 就会 |
[16:51] | Get going. | 去吧 |
[16:53] | Can’t we start over? | 我们能不能重新开始 |
[16:55] | You know, do that thing with the handcuffs? | 再来玩一次手铐 |
[16:57] | Probably not your scene. | 大概不合你胃口 |
[17:41] | Are you expecting someone? | 你在等什么人吗 |
[17:43] | No, I’m not expecting someone. | 不 我没有在等人 |
[17:44] | Because if you’re here | 如果你是在等人 |
[17:45] | expecting someone and not to buy me a drink | 而不是来请我喝酒 |
[17:47] | tell me now so I can divorce you and take the house. | 就要让我知道 我可以休了你 拿走房子 |
[17:50] | Joanne, have another white wine. | 琼安 再来一杯酒 |
[18:00] | You’re the guy? | 你是那个内线 |
[18:05] | Sit down. | 坐下来 |
[18:08] | Well, I’ll be damned. | 真该死 |
[18:13] | Whoa. Uh, ooh, God. That beer went right through me. | 喔 啤酒真是利尿 |
[18:17] | I got– I’ll be right back. | 我要去一下 马上回来 |
[18:19] | – You sabotaged a U.F.O.? – Keep your voice down. | -你破坏了一架飞碟 -小声点 |
[18:23] | I didn’t intend for it to crash, Agent Mulder. | 我没有想让它坠毁 穆德探员 |
[18:27] | I just meant to disable the stealth module | 我只是关掉了隐形功能 |
[18:30] | so you could see it. | 让你能看到它 |
[18:44] | – Scully. – Mulder? | -史考利 -穆德 |
[18:47] | Is that really you? | 真的是你吗 |
[18:50] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[18:52] | I’m trying to figure out a way to help you. | 我要想办法帮助你 |
[19:03] | What are you, disgruntled? | 你心怀怨尤吗 |
[19:04] | You make me sound like some postal clerk | 你把我说成邮局员工了 |
[19:09] | What you came for is on the floor by your feet. | 你要的东西就在地板上 |
[19:23] | Morris? | 摩里斯 |
[20:18] | Joanne? | 琼安 |
[20:20] | Hey, how’s it going? | 嘿 还好吗 |
[20:22] | Listen, have you seen Morry? | 有没有看到摩里斯 |
[20:24] | You bet I’ve seen him. | 我当然看到他了 |
[20:37] | What the hell was that,Morry | 怎么回事 摩里斯 |
[20:39] | I guess I make a lousy husband | 我想我是个烂丈夫 |
[20:43] | I’ll talk to her. | 我跟她谈谈 |
[21:09] | So you’re the guy that wants my life. | 就是你想要我的身份 |
[21:15] | I assume that includes all the ass-kickings. | 我想这也包括一顿好打 |
[21:18] | Oh, no. You don’t want to do this. | 不 你最好别这样做 |
[21:20] | – Yeah, I do. -Jeff’s outside. | -是的 我要 -杰夫就在外面 |
[21:22] | – So what? – If he sees us together, we’re both dead! | -那又怎样 -如果他看见我们在一起 我们都死定了 |
[21:25] | Especially when he sees this. | 尤其是看到这个玩意 |
[21:33] | You take that to Scully right now! | 你立刻拿去给史考利 |
[21:35] | You must have some sort of waxy buildup. | 你耳垢大概太厚了 |
[21:38] | I said Jeff’s here! | 我说过杰夫在这里 |
[21:40] | No way am I going out there until he leaves. | 除非他走掉 不然我才不出去 |
[21:42] | You sneak it past him. You’re his buddy. | 你偷偷带出去 你跟他是哥俩好 |
[21:45] | His buddy? He doesn’t trust | 哥俩好 他根本不相信我 |
[21:47] | me as far as he can throw me You saw to that | 这都是你的功劳 |
[21:56] | Oh,jeez. | 喔 老天 |
[22:17] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:19] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:33] | -Jeff. – General Wegman. | -杰夫 -魏格曼将军 |
[22:35] | You men, come with me. | 你们跟我来 |
[22:44] | Sir, what are we– Uh– | 长官 我们 |
[22:47] | There. Detain that man. | 抓住那个人 |
[22:50] | Morris! Stop! | 摩里斯 站住 |
[22:56] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 伙计 |
[23:02] | What’s in the bag, Morris? | 袋子里是什么 摩里斯 |
[23:04] | It’s, uh, beer. | 里面是 啤酒 |
[23:07] | You’re sure it’s not a flight data recorder? | 不是飞行记录器 |
[23:10] | No, it’s beer. | 不 是啤酒 |
[23:36] | Suckers. | 笨蛋 |
[23:47] | Mmm. More huevos rancheros. | 嗯 再来一些 |
[23:52] | Mas huevos rancheros. | 请说声请 |
[23:55] | Por favor. | 拜托 |
[23:57] | Open up! | 开门 |
[24:16] | Mulder, if I’d known you were coming, | 穆德 如果我知道你要来 |
[24:18] | I’d have made more salsa. | 我会再多煮一点 |
[24:19] | – We need your help right now. -Who crashed? | -我们需要你们的帮助 -谁坠机了 |
[24:22] | Who, what, why. | 我们一无所知 |
[24:25] | I need to know everything that’s on that data recorder. | 一切都在这飞行记录器上 |
[24:28] | It’s similar in size and shape to the F.D.R.S on the SR-7 1 . | 这跟SR-71上的记录器很相似 |
[24:36] | That’s definitely not standard issue. | 显然不是标准的配备 |
[24:41] | – Where did you get this? – Groom Lake, outside Area 51 . | -从哪里弄来的 -51区外的库鲁湖 |
[24:45] | – Dreamland. – The Aurora spy plane. | -梦幻之地 -极光号间谍飞机 |
[24:49] | – What’s that? – Black World. | -那是什么 -黑暗地带 |
[24:51] | Top, top secret. A skunkworks special. | 最高机密 特别的间谍任务 |
[24:54] | Aurora is a hypersonic reconnaissance aircraft… | 极光号是超音速侦察机 |
[24:57] | fueled with slush hydrogen. | 是以液氢为燃料的 |
[24:59] | Or methylcyclohexane. | 或者是甲基环乙烷 |
[25:06] | – What’s with him? – You guys like the name? | -他是怎么回事 -你们喜欢这个名字吗 |
[25:10] | I’m going to go with either “Aurora” or “Borealis.” | 我想出了震旦号或极光号 |
[25:15] | – What the hell’s he talking about? – Mulder– | -他在胡说什么 -穆德 |
[25:18] | – He’s not Mulder. – Huh? | -他不是穆德 -啊 |
[25:24] | We think the crash of this particular aircraft– | 我们认为这架飞行器的坠毁 |
[25:28] | whatever it was– resulted in a, uh– | 导致了 呃 |
[25:39] | My name is Morris Fletcher. I work inside Area 51 . | 我叫摩里斯·弗莱契 在51区工作 |
[25:43] | I assumed Mulder’s identity | 由于时空扭曲 |
[25:44] | through a warp in the space-time continuum | 我接受了穆德的身份 |
[25:59] | Trust me, little man. I ain’t him. | 相信我 小家伙 我不是他 |
[26:03] | Oh, I love you guys. I really do. | 我真喜欢你们 真的 |
[26:05] | You’re the Lone Gunmen, aren’t you? | 你们是孤枪侠 对不对 |
[26:07] | You guys are my heroes. | 你们是我的英雄 |
[26:08] | – Look at this crap you print. – We uncover the truth. | -看看你们印的什么鬼话 -我们揭发事实 |
[26:11] | Oh, the truth. That’s what’s so great about you monkeys. | 真相 这就是你们这群猴子的可爱之处 |
[26:15] | Not only do you believe this | 你们不仅相信我们捏造的鬼话 |
[26:16] | horse pucky we create you broadcast it as well | 还加以传播 |
[26:19] | I mean, look at this. | 瞧瞧你们弄的 |
[26:21] | There is no Saddam Hussein. | 根本没有萨达姆·候赛因 |
[26:25] | This guy’s name is John Gillnitz. | 这家伙叫约翰·吉尔曼 |
[26:26] | We found him doing dinner theater in Tulsa | 是我们从土耳沙找来的演员 |
[26:29] | Did a mean King and I. Plays good ethnics. | 他很擅长演”国王与我” 最会装外国人 |
[26:32] | You’re trying to say that Saddam Hussein’s | 你是说萨达姆·候赛因是 |
[26:34] | a government plant? | 政府派出的人 |
[26:35] | I’m saying I invented the guy. We set him up in ‘7 9. | 我是说我们在79年时创造了这家伙 |
[26:39] | He rattles his saber whenever we need a good distraction. | 凡是需要转移焦点时 就要他耀武扬威一番 |
[26:44] | If you boys only knew how many of | 你们报导的故事中 |
[26:45] | your stories I dreamed up while sitting on the pot | 很多是我蹲大号的时候想出来的 |
[26:48] | – What stories? – I’m sorry, Melvin. That’s classified. | -什么故事 -对不起 马文 这是机密 |
[26:51] | The name’s Frohike, you punk-ass. | 我叫弗洛希基 你这驴蛋 |
[26:53] | What the hell’d you do with Mulder | 你把穆德怎么了 |
[26:54] | Shut up, all of you. | 都给我闭嘴 |
[26:56] | If you guys want Mulder back, get me these results. | 如果你们要救回穆德 就为我弄出这些资料 |
[27:07] | – Who is it? – Morris Fletcher. | -谁 -摩里斯·弗莱契 |
[27:09] | Come in. | 进来 |
[27:13] | We shouldn’t be seen together. Not after last night. | 我们不该被人看见在一起 从昨晚后就不行了 |
[27:17] | Fletcher, Mulder, whoever you are. | 不管你是谁 弗莱契还是穆德 |
[27:20] | I’m hoping this will be our last meeting. | 我希望这是我们最后一次碰面 |
[27:22] | Agent Scully’s flying back | 史考利探员 |
[27:23] | with the analysis of that flight data recorder | 将带着记录器资料回来这里 |
[27:26] | – It’ll be too late to save me. – I know. | -要救我可能太迟了 -我知道 |
[27:29] | The real Morris Fletcher knows you’re the leak. | 真正的摩里斯·弗莱契知道是你泄密的 |
[27:31] | Once you get back, if you get back, | 如果你能回去 一旦你回去了 |
[27:34] | he’ll have me arrested, disappeared. | 他就会逮捕我 我就会消失不见了 |
[27:37] | Even if he doesn’t, | 就算他不这么做 |
[27:39] | his colleagues will figure out soon enough… | 他的同事也会很快查出来 |
[27:41] | I sabotaged that craft. | 是我破坏了飞行器 |
[27:44] | – Why’d you do it? – I didn’t mean for it to crash. | -你为什么这么做 -我不是要它坠毁 |
[27:47] | I just wanted you to see it. | 我只是想让你看到它 |
[27:52] | Well, why? | 为什么 |
[27:56] | There comes a time when you look back… | 有时候会回顾以往 |
[27:59] | instead of forward, | 而不是前瞻未来 |
[28:01] | see the sum of your life. | 我毕生 |
[28:04] | My entire career has been | 都在隐藏事实 |
[28:05] | spent hiding the truth from the American people | 不让美国人民知道真相 |
[28:07] | destroying, in a way, that which was most precious to me. | 反而伤害了我最重视的事物 |
[28:11] | What is the truth? | 事实是什么 |
[28:15] | You mean, you don’t know? | 你是说 你不知道 |
[28:19] | – Don’t know what? – The truth. | -不知道什么 -真相 |
[28:22] | What is going on here at Area 51 . | 51区究竟在搞什么 |
[28:24] | What are these black-budget projects? | 这些黑箱作业到底是什么 |
[28:27] | We just fly these birds. | 我们只试飞这些飞机 |
[28:28] | They don’t tell us what makes them go. | 他们不告诉我们飞机的原理 |
[28:31] | They engineer them all up in Utah. | 工程师都在犹他州 |
[28:36] | If you don’t know, why’d you call me? | 如果你不知道 为什么和我联系 |
[28:40] | I’ve seen your file. | 我查过你的档案 |
[28:43] | You’ve chased flying saucers for years. | 你调查飞碟好几年了 |
[28:49] | Do aliens really exist, Agent Mulder? | 外星人真的存在吗 穆德探员 |
[28:58] | – Something’s coming up. – Got it. | -有东西出来了 -好了 |
[29:02] | – What is it? – We broke the encryption. | -什么 -我们破解了密码 |
[29:05] | This baby records the telemetry of 28 systems, | 这玩意记录了28种系统 |
[29:07] | including airspeed, fuselage torque and Delta-V. | 包括速度 机身扭力和三角V |
[29:10] | Yeah. All the usual readouts, but what are these? | 这都是常见的读数 但这些是什么 |
[29:13] | Tachyon flux, gravitational displacement. | 超光速粒子流 重力转移 |
[29:17] | Aurora, my ass. What have you guys been flying out there? | 什么狗屁极光号 你们到底在飞什么玩意 |
[29:22] | I want you guys to analyze that data. | 好吧 请你们继续分析 |
[29:25] | – Morris– – This is one of mine. | -摩里斯 -这是我想出来的 |
[29:28] | Get your butt in gear. | 请你专心干活 |
[29:29] | You’re gonna miss me when I’m gone. | 等我走了 你会想念我的 |
[29:30] | – Yeah, fat chance, laughing boy. – Back off, Sneezy. | -想得美 傻小子 -别惹我 小矮子 |
[29:33] | Enough. | 够了 |
[29:35] | Call me when you guys have some answers. | 你们有答案后通知我 |
[29:44] | The black mailbox. | 一个黑色的信箱 |
[29:47] | Dude, that’s a white mailbox. | 那是个白色信箱 |
[29:49] | No, they painted it white to hide it. | 他们漆成白色来掩饰 |
[29:51] | This is the black mailbox. | 这就是那个传说的黑信箱 |
[29:55] | The best place to see Freedom Mountain… | 观看自由山脉与梦幻之地 |
[29:57] | and the U.F.O.S over Dreamland, man. | UFO出没的最佳地点 |
[30:00] | I know a guy who saw five in one night. | 我认识一个家伙 一晚上看到了五架 |
[30:04] | He said they danced in the sky. | 他说它们在天上跳舞 |
[30:09] | You guys hear that? | 你们听到了没有 |
[30:14] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[30:23] | Cool. | 酷 |
[30:27] | Did you guys see that? | 你们看到了吗 |
[31:20] | You don’t look too happy. | 你们看来不太高兴 |
[31:23] | Don’t tell me | 别告诉我 |
[31:25] | I’m gonna have to put two kids through school. | 我必须养两个小孩上大学 |
[31:29] | That is you in there, Mulder, isn’t it? | 你真的在里面 穆德 是不是 |
[31:38] | I, uh– | 我 |
[31:40] | I just got off the phone with Frohike. | 我刚跟弗洛希基通完电话 |
[31:45] | They were able to download and analyze the crash data, | 他们下载并且分析了坠机的资料 |
[31:48] | and yes, there was an anomalous event that night. | 那晚的确发生了异常情况 |
[31:52] | And how do I get back? | 我要如何复原 |
[31:54] | Well, that’s just it. | 就是这样了 |
[31:57] | It’s all about random moments in time, | 时间中一系列变数 |
[31:59] | about a series of variables approaching an event horizon. | 最后达到了临界点 |
[32:03] | And even if we could recreate that moment, | 就算我们能重复那个时刻 |
[32:07] | if we could sabotage another craft– | 再破坏一架飞行器 |
[32:11] | Mulder, if we were– if we were off– | 穆德 但只要 只要 |
[32:14] | If the event were off by even one millisecond– | 差了百万分之一秒 |
[32:19] | I might wind up with my head in a rock. | 我的头可能会陷在石头里 |
[32:24] | Something like that, yeah. | 很有可能 |
[32:38] | What about him? I mean me, whatever. | 那么他呢 我是说 我呢 |
[32:41] | Whoever he is. | 不管谁是谁 |
[32:43] | Agent Mulder has become A.D. Kersh’s new golden boy. | 穆德探员已经成为克许副局长手下的红人 |
[32:48] | He’s been tasked with returning the flight data recorder… | 他将要归还我和他偷的 |
[32:51] | that he and I stole | 飞行记录器 |
[32:53] | The son of a bitch confesses | 那个混蛋对克许的坦白 |
[32:55] | to Kersh even more than I do to my priest | 比我上教堂告解还要彻底 |
[33:00] | I’m just tagging along for the ride. | 我只是搭个便车而已 |
[33:02] | What do you mean, “Just tagging along”? | 你说”搭便车”是什么意思 |
[33:04] | I’m out of the bureau. | 我已经离开调查局了 |
[33:09] | – I’ve been censured and relieved of my position. – No. | -他们解除了我的职务 -不 |
[33:12] | You can explain it to them like you explained it to me. | 你可以对他们解释 就像你对我解释一样 |
[33:15] | You have the data. You can make them understand. | 你手上有资料可以让他们了解 |
[33:17] | You can get your job back. | 可以回复你的工作 |
[33:25] | I’d kiss you if you weren’t so damn ugly. | 要不是你那么丑 我会吻你的 |
[33:34] | Take a picture. It’ll last longer. | 拍张照片 保存永久回忆吧 |
[33:38] | If I shoot him, | 如果我干掉他 |
[33:41] | is that murder or suicide? | 那算是谋杀还是自杀 |
[33:45] | Neither, if I do it first. | 让我先下手吧 |
[34:07] | Hey, Scully. | 嘿 史考利 |
[34:51] | Stop! Stop! Stop, stop, stop, stop! | 停车 停车 |
[34:54] | You got to help me! You got to help me! | 你必须帮助我 你必须帮我 |
[34:56] | Open the window, please. | 打开窗户 求你了 |
[34:58] | Open your window. I need to talk to you. | 打开窗户 我需要帮助 |
[35:00] | I need somebody to help me | 我需要帮助 |
[35:01] | It’s this thing– It was like-like a wave, | 这东西像一阵波浪 |
[35:05] | like all squiggly and everything. | 一切都波动起来 |
[35:08] | And– And their faces, they stuck together. | 他们的脸 粘在一起 |
[35:12] | And-And her arm, it was coming through his chest! | 她的手从他胸部伸出来 |
[35:21] | Sam, man, where you been? | 山姆 老兄 你跑到哪里去了 |
[35:23] | Who’s the dude? | 那家伙是谁 |
[35:27] | I swear, man, | 我发誓 老兄 |
[35:29] | they were messed up. | 他们混成一团了 |
[35:32] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[35:45] | So the motel guy wants cash. | 旅馆人员要现金 |
[35:46] | Won’t take credit card You believe that | 不收信用卡 你相信吗 |
[35:48] | So then it hits me. | 然后我就亮出证件 |
[35:50] | I flash him my badge– “Fox Mulder, F.B.I.” | “福克斯·穆德 FBI” |
[35:54] | I tell him we’re investigating | 我告诉他我们在调查 |
[35:56] | crappy motels in the southwest. | 廉价旅馆 |
[35:58] | He better watch his behind. So guess what? | 要他小心点 你猜怎么样 |
[36:00] | The guy gives me the room for | 那家伙免费让我住 |
[36:01] | free and throws in a six-pack of brews to boot | 还送上半打啤酒 |
[36:05] | I love this job! | 我爱死这工作了 |
[36:12] | Listen, Dana, after we return this flight recorder, | 听着 黛娜 等我们归还记录器之后 |
[36:15] | what do you say I have a word with the big man? | 我要跟老板说说情 |
[36:18] | See if I can get you your job back. | 也许能让你复职 |
[36:20] | We could have lots of fun together | 等你跟我更熟之后 |
[36:22] | once you got to know me. | 我们会玩得很开心 |
[36:24] | – You know that, Danes? – I still got my gun. | -你觉得呢 黛娜 -我还有枪 |
[36:28] | – All right, already. – Wait. Hold on. | -好吧 -等一下 |
[36:33] | – Back up. Back up! – What is it? | -倒车 倒车 -怎么了 |
[37:02] | Can I help you, ma’am? | 有什么能效劳的吗 |
[37:07] | I don’t understand. This place was burnt to the ground. | 我不懂 这地方被烧毁了 |
[37:11] | I don’t think so. | 我看不见得 |
[37:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:15] | This place, two nights ago. | 就是这里 两天前 |
[37:17] | I think I’d remember that. | 我想我会记得 |
[37:44] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[37:59] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[38:00] | I need to talk to you Something’s happened | 我需要跟你谈谈 发生了一些事情 |
[38:04] | Morris, don’t forget your stupid chair! | 摩里斯 别忘了你的笨椅子 |
[38:06] | You and it should be very happy together! | 你们可以快乐在一起 |
[38:13] | Terence, get back inside. | 泰伦斯 回房去 |
[38:19] | You got a lot of gall coming back here, sister! | 你好大胆 还敢跑来这里 |
[38:22] | Joanne, I told you, I’m not your husband. This man is. | 琼安 我说过 我不是你丈夫 这个人才是 |
[38:25] | You come here to watch my family fall apart? | 你来看我们家庭破碎吗 |
[38:27] | You get a big kick out of that | 你很爽吗 |
[38:31] | I have to talk to you alone. | 我必须单独跟你谈 |
[38:33] | Homewrecker! | 第三者 |
[38:50] | – Careful. You’re gonna bust a lung. – Leave me alone! | -小心 你会弄伤肺部的 -别管我 |
[38:53] | Joanne, | 琼安 |
[38:55] | what he said about me being your husband– | 他所说的没错 我才是你的丈夫 |
[38:58] | It’s true | 是真的 |
[39:00] | Get the hell off my porch! | 滚出我家的院子 |
[39:04] | We got married on June 1 3, 1 97 8. | 我们在1978年6月13日结婚 |
[39:08] | It rained that day. | 那天下雨 |
[39:11] | You got mad at the reception ’cause | 你在婚礼中生我的气 |
[39:12] | I said I couldn’t see the cake behind your fat ass | 因为我说你的大屁股挡住了蛋糕 |
[39:20] | Remember our first apartment? | 记得我们的第一栋公寓吗 |
[39:22] | That dump in Pentagon City? | 那个国防部的烂地方 |
[39:26] | You’d turn the air conditioner on | 打开空调 |
[39:28] | and the lights would go out. | 灯就会熄掉 |
[39:30] | Or when you were pregnant, | 你怀孕的时候 |
[39:32] | how I’d tickle your kneecaps to make you laugh | 我挠你的膝盖 逗你笑 |
[39:36] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[39:37] | Remember the night Chrissy was born? | 克利丝出生的那个晚上 |
[39:40] | And I held her in my arms all red-faced and screaming? | 我抱着她痛哭流涕 |
[39:44] | That’s the only time I ever saw you cry. | 我唯一一次看到你哭 |
[39:49] | Oh, my God. | 喔 天呀 |
[39:51] | Morris? | 摩里斯 |
[39:54] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[39:56] | Come on, Morris. Let’s go. | 走吧 摩里斯 我们走 |
[39:58] | What do you mean, “Go”? Where are you taking him? | 你们要带走他 带他去哪儿 |
[40:01] | We have reason to believe that whatever event… | 我们相信这种现象 |
[40:04] | caused this to happen may be in the process of reversing | 可能开始反转了 |
[40:07] | We got to get back to the exact spot where this all began. | 我们必须回到事情发生的地点 |
[40:10] | It may be our only chance. | 这是我们唯一的机会 |
[40:25] | Sorry, Morris. A traitor’s a traitor. | 抱歉 摩里斯 叛徒终究是叛徒 |
[40:28] | – This isn’t what it looks like. – Got it. | -事情不是这样子的 -拿到了 |
[40:47] | Sir. | 长官 |
[41:05] | – What are you doing? – I’m cleaning up a mess. | -你在干什么 -我要把这一团糟理清楚 |
[41:08] | – What are you talking about? – About an hour ago, | -你在说什么 -一小时前 |
[41:10] | I put Captain McDonough and Mrs. Chee | 麦克唐诺上尉跟齐太太 |
[41:11] | back where they belong. | 已经恢复原状了 |
[41:12] | – Now it’s their turn. – The warp that started this… | -现在轮到他们了 -造成这种现象的时空扭曲 |
[41:15] | is snapping back like a rubber band | 像橡皮圈一样开始反弹了 |
[41:17] | Only we have to be in its path when it happens. | 我们必须来到它的路线上才行 |
[41:23] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[41:25] | Till now, I had a spotless career record. I want that back. | 我的记录本来完美无瑕 我要恢复我的记录 |
[41:29] | So this is time snapping back? | 所以时间会反弹 |
[41:32] | It’ll be like the last few days never happened. | 就会好像过去几天没有发生 |
[41:34] | You won’t remember any of this | 你什么都不会记得 |
[41:35] | Oh, well, in that case, Dana, it’s been real. | 好吧 黛娜 这可是真的 |
[41:50] | Come on, Mulder. | 走吧 穆德 |
[41:52] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[42:30] | – Mulder. – Mulder, it’s me. | -我是穆德 -穆德 是我 |
[42:32] | I just wanted to let you | 我想告诉你 |
[42:33] | know that we slipped under Kersh’s radar | 我们逃过了克许的注意 |
[42:36] | Our little field trip to Nevada went unnoticed. | 他没发现我们去内华达 |
[42:39] | – Oh, yeah? – Mulder, | -真的吗 -穆德 |
[42:42] | I’m sorry that your confidential source didn’t pan out. | 很遗憾你的内线没有现身 |
[42:45] | I guess you were right, Scully. | 我想你说得对 |
[42:47] | Just another crackpot who watches too much Star Trek | 那只是个看了太多遍”星际旅行”的神经病 |
[42:51] | – Good night. – Hey, Scully. | -晚安 -嘿 史考利 |
[42:53] | I, uh, know it’s not your normal life, | 我知道这不是你的正常生活 |
[42:55] | but thanks for coming out there with me | 但谢谢你陪我一起去 |
[42:59] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |