时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | It’s important that you realize | 你们一定要明白 |
[00:05] | sonograms are by no means an exact science. | 声波技术现在还不能被称为科学 |
[00:08] | I don’t wanna alarm you | 我不想让你们太紧张 |
[00:09] | or have you jump to conclusions… | 更不希望你们太早得出结论 |
[00:11] | because, honestly, it’s not | 因为 说实话 |
[00:13] | something we’re perfectly able to explain. | 这是一项我们还不能很好解释的技术 |
[00:15] | – But I don’t see anything. – As I said, | -但是我什么都没看出来 -我说过 |
[00:18] | we may be premature in a diagnosis. | 现在做诊断还太早 |
[00:20] | It may simply be… an intermediate stage of growth. | 也许只是个 只是胎儿发育的中间期 |
[00:26] | But there’s a problem. | 但是确实有问题 |
[00:29] | We see a development: an abnormal bony formation… | 我们在这上面看到一些东西 |
[00:33] | involving the upper vertebrae, | 在椎骨上面有一些反常的骨质生长 |
[00:35] | and something growing here on the plates of the skull. | 还有头骨边上 |
[00:40] | Wayne. | 韦恩 |
[00:51] | Sweetness? | 亲爱的 |
[00:58] | It might be nothing. | 也许什么事都没有 |
[01:00] | I’m serious. Dr. Couvillion really just wants to wait and see. | 说真的 卡维林医生只是想继续观察 |
[01:08] | I just want it to be normal. | 我只是希望这是个普通的孩子 |
[01:12] | Ohh, Wayne. | 哦 韦恩 |
[01:17] | Let’s go home, okay? | 我们回家吧 好吗 |
[01:20] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[01:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:11] | I love you, Laura, no matter what. | 我爱你 劳拉 不管怎样 |
[02:19] | You know that, poopydoo? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[02:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:32] | Good night, Wayne. | 晚安 韦恩 |
[02:36] | Good night, Laura. | 晚安 劳拉 |
[02:41] | Sweet dreams. | 做个好梦 |
[03:08] | Wayne! Wayne! | 韦恩 韦恩 |
[03:12] | Wayne! | 韦恩 |
[03:17] | Please. What are you doing? No. | 你在做什么 不 |
[03:20] | Stop it! | 停下来 |
[03:24] | Wayne, where are you? | 韦恩 你在那儿 |
[03:29] | Stop him! | 阻止他 |
[03:32] | Please don’t take my baby! | 不要拿走我的孩子 |
[03:36] | Please don’t take my baby! | 求你了 别拿走他 |
[03:40] | – Wayne! Wayne! – Laura? | -韦恩 韦恩 -劳拉 |
[03:44] | – My baby. – Laura, it’s okay. Laura,you’re having a dream. | -我的孩子 -劳拉 没事的 劳拉 你只是做噩梦 |
[03:50] | – Wayne– Oh, it was terrible. – It’s okay. Shh. | -韦恩 哦 这真太可怕了 -没事了 |
[03:57] | It was… trying to steal our baby. | 它想偷走我们的孩子 |
[05:10] | It’s not the kind of case | 这不是那些 |
[05:12] | where I quite know where to turn, you understand. | 我知道该转向谁的案子 你得明白 |
[05:14] | Down in Hollins, we do get our share of the oddball. | 在荷林斯我们偶尔也有一些怪事儿 |
[05:18] | On the whole, though, | 不过总的来说 |
[05:19] | we’re pretty much like any other little town. | 我们还是和其他小镇一样太平 |
[05:21] | Got your home break-ins, your smash-and-grabs. | 也会有闯空门呀 过路抢劫什么的 |
[05:24] | Nothin’ too wild. | 但总没什么大事 |
[05:26] | But given the victim’s statement, | 但是这个受害人的陈述 |
[05:29] | the unusually vivid detail… | 不同寻常的清晰细节 |
[05:33] | well, I just had to take | 我只能相信 |
[05:34] | Laura’s word about her baby being abducted. | 劳拉所说的 她的孩子被抢了 |
[05:38] | I hear you specialize in these kind of cases. | 我听说你专门负责这方面的案子 |
[05:41] | You’ve come to the right place, Deputy, uh, Stevens. | 你来对地方了 副队 呃 史蒂夫 |
[05:44] | Now, this woman making these claims, she’s your sister? | 这个受害者是你妹妹 |
[05:48] | – Yes, sir. Laura Weinsider. – Mm-hmm. | -对 长官 劳拉·威斯特 -嗯哼 |
[05:51] | I’ve heard the things people’ve | 我听说了那些人们说她的风言风语 |
[05:52] | been sayin’ about her– not to my face, of course– | 当然不是对着我说的 |
[05:54] | but real mean and awful | 不过 确实很卑鄙而且都是可怕的东西 |
[05:56] | things about what Laura’s part is in all this. | 说劳拉才是这件事的关键人物 |
[06:00] | It says here a doctor’s report the day | 这里面有一份前一天做的医生报告 |
[06:02] | before revealed to her abnormalities in the ultrasound. | 显示她的胎儿声波扫描图不太寻常 |
[06:05] | Yes, sir, that is true. But nothing conclusive, mind you. | 是的 长官 这是真的 但是没做什么最后结论 |
[06:10] | I see. | 我明白 |
[06:12] | Okay, Deputy. We’re gonna | 好吧 副队 |
[06:13] | put this right into our priority caseload. | 我们打算正式接管这案子 |
[06:16] | Boy, I really wanna thank you. I know Laura’s really itchin’… | 伙计 我真应该谢谢你 我知道劳拉非常想有个人 |
[06:20] | to talk to somebody who’ll really listen to her. | 能真正跟她谈一谈的 |
[06:51] | I know this went right into your caseload, | 我知道你们正式接管这案子了 |
[06:53] | but I never imagined you’d get here so soon, Agent– | 可我没想到你会来得那么快 呃 |
[06:56] | Mulder. Fox Mulder. | 穆德 福克斯·穆德 |
[06:57] | Though I ask you not to make that known to anybody. | 不过我得麻烦你别让别人知道这事 |
[07:00] | The F.B.I. Likes our work on these cases very hush-hush. | 调查局非常希望我们将这件事低调处理 |
[07:03] | Sure. Of course. But I would like to thank Agent Spender. | 当然 可我自然得去谢谢史班德探员 |
[07:07] | No, no. I’ll thank him for you, | 不 不用 我会帮你谢谢他的 |
[07:09] | ’cause I have to call in my progress report. | 因为反正我得打电话 呃 报告进度 |
[07:13] | – I hope you have something to call in. – Me too. All right. | -希望你能有些可报告的内容 -我也是 好了 |
[07:24] | I kept calling it a nightmare, | 我一直说这是个恶梦 |
[07:26] | but how many people’s nightmares come true? | 可是有多少人的恶梦会成真 |
[07:30] | Not many. Certainly not in the way yours did, | 不太多 当然也不是以你这种方式 |
[07:34] | Mrs. Weinsider. | 威斯特太太 |
[07:35] | When I was having it… | 我在做梦的时候 |
[07:40] | it just seemed so real. | 那太真实了 |
[07:43] | You mentioned a fire in the room, in your account… | 你提到房间里的火 你还说有一个 |
[07:47] | and a, uh– a devil that held your legs? | 一个魔鬼抓住你的腿 |
[07:53] | So that he could take the baby. | 这样他才能弄走孩子 |
[07:54] | But according to your statement… | 但是根据你的说法 |
[07:56] | your baby was not a normal baby. | 你的孩子 不是个正常的婴儿 |
[08:00] | No. It was some kind of monster… | 是 那是个怪物 |
[08:04] | with, um, horns and a tail. | 有角和尾巴 |
[08:09] | Can you excuse me, please? | 对不起 |
[08:20] | My wife appears so resilient, but I know she’s suffered… | 我妻子看起来很坚强 但我知道从医生告诉她胎儿的情况起 |
[08:24] | ever since the doctor told us about the complications. | 她就一直不好受 |
[08:29] | Um… | 嗯 |
[08:31] | you were right there in bed | 你一直和你妻子在床上吗 |
[08:33] | with your wife the whole time, Mr. Weinsider? | 威斯特先生 |
[08:37] | Wayne. Yes, I woke her up. | 叫我韦恩 是的 是我叫醒她的 |
[08:39] | But according to your wife’s statement… | 但是 根据你妻子的说法 |
[08:43] | at one point she reached over… | 当她向你那边 |
[08:47] | for you in the bed, and you–you weren’t there. | 伸手去摸的时候 你并不在床上 |
[08:52] | – Well, it was a dream. – Yeah. | -呃 那毕竟只是个梦 -对 |
[08:57] | You mind if I use your phone, Wayne? | 能用一下电话吗 韦恩 |
[09:01] | Sure. Of course. | 可以 当然 |
[09:04] | Remember, your truthfulness is important, | 记住你的诚实是很重要的 |
[09:06] | Mr. Ginsberg, and as a prospective federal employee… | 吉斯伯格先生 作为未来的联邦雇员 |
[09:07] | 美国农业部 华盛顿特区 上午11:17 | |
[09:09] | I will remind you to answer as honestly as possible. | 我提醒你尽量保持诚恳 |
[09:13] | – Okay? – Sure. Fire away. | -明白吗 -当然 请问 |
[09:16] | Do you or have you ever smoked marijuana? | 你现在或曾经吸食过大麻吗 |
[09:19] | Nope. No, sirree. | 不 没有 先生 |
[09:24] | Have you consorted with people who have, | 你的配偶现在或是曾经 |
[09:27] | now or in the past? | 吸食过大麻吗 |
[09:30] | No, I really don’t think so. | 不 我想没有 |
[09:43] | – Scully. – Scully, it’s me. | -我是史考利 -史考利 是我 |
[09:46] | Would you mind? | 你介意回避一下吗 |
[09:49] | Mulder, where are you? | 穆德 你在哪儿 |
[09:51] | I waited 45 minutes for you this morning. | 我今天早上等了你45分钟 |
[09:53] | I, uh– Before I tell you, | 我 呃 在我告诉你以前 |
[09:55] | I’m gonna ask you to keep an open mind. | 我得先要求你有个开放的思想 |
[09:58] | – This isn’t an X-File? – Call it what you like. | -这不是一件X档案 -不管你叫它什么 |
[10:01] | Down here in Roanoke, | 在鲁诺克 |
[10:02] | they’re calling it a demon baby snatching. | 他们管这叫恶魔捋走婴儿 |
[10:04] | – You’re in Virginia? – Look, | -你在弗吉尼亚 -瞧 |
[10:05] | I want you to take a look at this woman’s charts. | 我要你帮我看看这女士的病历 |
[10:07] | Strange in utero deformities were detected. | 古怪的子宫内畸形 |
[10:09] | I’m gonna courier them to you, all right? | 我这就把这些给你传过去 好吗 |
[10:12] | Mulder, we are supposed to | 穆德 我们应该做背景调查 |
[10:13] | be doing background checks, not chasing X-Files. | 而不是对X档案穷追不放 |
[10:17] | Look, Scully, Spender just | 史考利 史班德根本 |
[10:18] | round-filed this case. It’s unconscionable. | 就不想管这案子 这是不合理的 |
[10:21] | And what do you call rooting through his trash? | 那你翻他的垃圾箱叫什么 |
[10:23] | Like that’s any different from | 你说得就好像这与我们现在做的工作 |
[10:25] | the assignment we’re stuck with? | 有什么不同似的 |
[10:26] | “We,” Mulder? I’m stuck with. You’re not here. | “我们 “穆德 现在是我在继续做事 你不在这里 |
[10:30] | Scully, this is a classic case of demon fetal harvest… | 史考利 这是一件典型的恶魔婴儿案件 |
[10:34] | what they called in the Middle Ages atum nocturnem… | 在中世纪的时候被称为atum nocturnem |
[10:36] | the impregnation of an | 不知情的女性 |
[10:37] | unwitting woman by a dark lord of the underworld. | 被地下世界的魔王受孕 |
[10:40] | – As host for his demon seed. – Exactly. | -作为他邪恶种子的寄主 -没错 |
[10:45] | I saw Rosemary’s Baby on cable the other night,Mulder. | 前两天我在有线电视上看到”露丝玛丽的婴儿”这部片子了 穆德 |
[10:48] | Yeah, but this is the real deal. | 是啊 不过这可是真事 |
[10:49] | You check that woman’s charts, | 你去查看那位女士的病历 |
[10:51] | you’ll get hard evidence. Check her prenatal ultrasound. | 那里面有证据 看看她的声波扫描图 |
[10:54] | Take a look at those medical records. | 看一下病历 |
[10:57] | I think they’ll prove my theory. | 我想它们会证明我的观点的 |
[11:08] | Wayne, have you seen my nightgown? | 韦恩 你看到我的睡衣了吗 |
[11:12] | I can’t find– | 我找不到 |
[11:15] | Wayne? | 韦恩 |
[11:27] | Wayne? | 韦恩 |
[11:33] | Wayne? | 韦恩 |
[12:25] | Wayne? | 韦恩 |
[12:49] | Laura? | 劳拉 |
[12:52] | – What are you doing? – What are you doing? | -你在这儿做什么 -你在做什么 |
[12:55] | – Burning leaves. – At this time of night? | -烧落叶 -这么晚了 |
[13:00] | Well, you asked me to rake up the yard. | 呃 是你要我收拾园子的嘛 |
[13:04] | It was in the job jar. | 是该做了 |
[13:08] | Hey, come on. You’re making me feel weird. | 嘿 得了 你让我觉得怪怪的 |
[13:13] | – Come to bed, Wayne, please. – I will, honey. I just wanted– | -回床上来吧 韦恩 好吗 -我会的 宝贝 我只是想 |
[13:19] | I just wanted everything to look perfect when you woke up. | 我只是希望等你起床的时候 一切都弄得好好的 |
[13:23] | I’ll be right in. | 我一会儿就进屋 |
[14:24] | – Mulder. – Mulder, I think I found what you’re looking for. | -我是穆德 -穆德 我想我找到你要找的了 |
[14:27] | I have been up all night going | 我一整晚 |
[14:29] | over the medical charts on the Weinsider baby. | 都在研究威斯特家婴儿的记录 |
[14:31] | What did you find? | 找到什么没有 |
[14:33] | The prenatal birth defects that you spoke of– | 你提到的产前检查的问题 |
[14:36] | – They’re all here, but they’re subtle. – Describe them to me. | -这里都有记录 不过都是小问题 -跟我讲讲 |
[14:40] | Well, they look to be discrete bony deformities. | 它们看来应该是连续的骨头畸型 |
[14:43] | There are spurs on the superior aspect of the scapula… | 有一些刺在肩胛骨的上外侧 |
[14:47] | and small protuberances | 还有小的骨瘤 |
[14:48] | on the skull adjacent to the coronal suture. | 长在头骨的上方 |
[14:51] | Protuberances? Like horns? | “骨瘤” 你是说 像角那样 |
[14:53] | Well, they could be recessive characteristics… | 它们可能是隐性特征 |
[14:56] | expressed as vestiges of primitive morphology… | 也就是被称为原始残余 |
[14:59] | or a developmental anomaly like craniosynostosis. | 或者发展期的不规则现象 比如异角 |
[15:03] | Do you think this is something | 你想这有可能 |
[15:04] | that could be passed along by the father? | 是遗传自父亲的吗 |
[15:06] | No, I wouldn’t look to the | 不 我不会 |
[15:07] | father as any kind of dark force here, Mulder. | 将父亲看作是什么黑暗力量 穆德 |
[15:09] | I think it’s the mother. | 我想应该是母亲 |
[15:10] | And Virginia law on third trimester abortions… | 而且按照弗吉尼亚的有关三期堕胎的法律 |
[15:13] | requires you to put her under arrest. | 你应该将她逮捕 |
[15:16] | – What are you talking about? – Labor was induced, Mulder. | -你在说什么 -流产是药物导致的 穆德 |
[15:19] | In the mother’s blood there was | 在母亲的血液里 |
[15:21] | found a significant trace of an herb called mandrake. | 找到了大量的草药 称为曼陀罗 |
[15:24] | It’s a poison that’s been known to facilitate self-abortion. | 这种草药是用于药物流产的 |
[15:27] | Mandrake? | “蔓陀罗” |
[15:29] | It’s also been known to be used as an hallucinogenic. | 另外也可被用作迷幻剂 |
[15:32] | You think Mrs. Weinsider self-prescribed? | 你认为威斯特太太是自己做的 |
[15:34] | I called the doctor on a hunch… | 我打电话给他们的大夫求证 |
[15:37] | and he said that the father was very upset about the news… | 他说检查结果让父亲很懊恼 |
[15:40] | while the mother was quite the opposite. | 但母亲却正好相反 |
[15:43] | Look, Mulder, I’m gonna fax | 穆德 我打算 |
[15:45] | this information to you so you can present it… | 把这些东西都传真给你 |
[15:47] | to the commonwealth attorney for the county of Roanoke. | 这样你可以拿给当地的检查官看 |
[15:50] | But I think we have your baby snatcher here. Mulder? | 但是我想我们已经抓到你的婴儿攫夺者了 穆德 |
[15:53] | Yeah? What? Yes? | 是 什么 啊 |
[15:56] | I suggest you proceed carefully. | 我建议你仔细求证 |
[15:58] | This could be very emotional for everybody concerned. | 不管对谁来说 这件事在感情上都是个大打击 |
[16:02] | All right. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[16:30] | – What are you doing? – Sorry. I forgot my key. | -你干嘛 -对不起 我忘了带钥匙 |
[16:33] | Well, where have you been? | 那你去哪儿了 |
[16:35] | I told you I was gonna be on the road until Tuesday… | 我告诉过你我要周二才能回来 |
[16:37] | poopydoo. | 疑心鬼 |
[16:39] | I was just so worried, Wayne. We’re getting so close now. | 我只是很担心你 韦恩 我们快临产了 |
[16:45] | Honey, I wouldn’t let anything happen… | 亲爱的 我不会让任何事情 |
[16:51] | not to our little bundle of joy. | 发生在我们的爱之结晶身上的 |
[16:58] | I’ll tell you who’s been taking hallucinogenics. | 我来告诉你谁在胡言乱语 她没吃什么药 |
[17:01] | She didn’t take any poison. | 她没吃什么毒药 |
[17:03] | My sister had never even | 我妹妹根本都没听说过 |
[17:04] | heard of whatever the hell it is. – Mandrake. | -那个叫什么草的 -曼陀罗 |
[17:07] | Mandrake. Where would she even get such a thing? | “曼陀罗” 她能从哪儿弄到这玩意儿 |
[17:10] | All I took were some herbal sleep aids. | 我吃的都是利于睡眠的草药 |
[17:12] | You don’t need to say anything. | 你不用说什么 劳拉 |
[17:13] | Hey, why don’t you just let your sister talk? | 嘿 干嘛不让你妹妹自己说 |
[17:15] | It might clear things up. | 这也许能把事情弄清楚 |
[17:16] | – Not without a lawyer. – She’s not under arrest. | -没有律师不行 -她还没被捕呢 |
[17:18] | You’re damn right, she’s not. I didn’t | 你可说对了 我把你叫到这儿来调查 |
[17:20] | call you here to tell me rumors I’ve already heard. | 可不是让你来告诉我那些风言风语的 |
[17:23] | My sister’s no baby killer! | 我妹妹没有杀她的婴儿 |
[17:30] | What’s going on? | 出了什么事 |
[17:31] | They’re accusing me of taking the life of our baby. | 他们说是我杀了我们的孩子 |
[17:33] | – Who’s accusing you? – Who do you think? | -谁说的 -你以为是谁 |
[17:35] | I don’t know where you’ve been, Wayne… | 我不知道你上哪儿去了 韦恩 |
[17:38] | but I seem to be the only one | 但是我是唯一一个能 |
[17:39] | keepin’ the dogs from the door. | 把这家伙先拦住的人 |
[17:41] | – A man’s gotta make a living. – Wayne– Mr. | -我得去挣钱呀 -韦恩 |
[17:44] | Weinsider, I don’t wanna arrest Laura. | 威斯特先生 我不是想逮捕劳拉 |
[17:47] | I’m sure you’d hate like the devil for that to happen, | 我想你也会像魔鬼一样恨我 |
[17:50] | as well? | 是吗 |
[17:53] | -I should say so. -So why don’t you tell Deputy Stevens… | -我大概会 -那么为什么你不告诉史蒂文副队 |
[17:56] | that it’s okay to search the | 让我们检查一下你的前院 |
[17:58] | premises so we can clear up any misunderstanding… | 这样我们就能澄清误会 |
[17:59] | about who’s responsible for what happened here. | 弄明白谁该为发生的事情负责了 |
[18:02] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:13] | Laura, could you come here? | 劳拉 你能过来一下吗 |
[18:21] | Whatever else we find, | 不管我们在这儿找到什么 |
[18:22] | I know everybody in this house is regular. | 我知道这房子里的每个人都是正常的 |
[18:34] | I know there’s nothing they’re going to find, | 我知道这儿没什么他们能找到的东西 |
[18:36] | but why do I feel guilty anyway? | 可我怎么还是觉得有罪恶感呢 |
[18:38] | Laura, there’s something I need to tell you about that… | 劳拉 我有点事情要告诉你 |
[18:43] | something that I’ve kept secret | 这件事我一直保密 |
[18:44] | for reasons that I think will explain for themselves. | 其原因一会儿你就明白了 |
[18:47] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你在说什么 |
[18:50] | Well, I don’t exactly know how to say this… | 我也不知道到底该怎么说 |
[18:53] | and I’m sure that you might find it painful, as I do. | 我想你会发现这很痛苦 像我一样 |
[18:56] | Wayne, what? | 韦恩 什么事 |
[19:00] | On the night– | 那天晚上 |
[19:05] | the night that you lost the baby… | 那个你失去孩子的晚上 |
[19:08] | I had gotten up because I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着所以起了床 |
[19:11] | And when I came back to bed, you were– | 等我回来的时候 你 |
[19:17] | You had… | 你手里 |
[19:20] | our little baby in your hands. | 你手里拿着我们的小婴儿 |
[19:23] | You were in some kind of trance. | 你的神情恍惚 |
[19:25] | I couldn’t get you to wake up. | 我没法弄醒你 |
[19:27] | – && – You kept chanting over and over: “”Zazas, zazas… | 你一直在唱圣歌 |
[19:31] | nastanada, zazas,” and– | 一遍又一遍 |
[19:34] | – Wayne. – All I could do | -韦恩 -我唯一能做的 |
[19:35] | was take our little boy, our little baby… | 就是拿走我们的孩子 我们的小宝贝 |
[19:40] | and wrap him up so I could | 把他包起来 |
[19:41] | make sure that no one could ever learn the truth. | 保证没人会知道真相 |
[19:43] | – Oh, my God. – And the other night… | -哦 上帝 -还有那晚 |
[19:49] | when you saw me outside and I was burning the leaves– | 你看到我在外面 我在烧落叶 |
[19:54] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[19:58] | Laura, I was just doing it to protect you. | 劳拉 我这么做是为了保护你 |
[20:00] | I knew I could never bring back our little boy… | 我知道我永远不能带回我们的小男孩 |
[20:03] | our precious little Wayne Jr., but I couldn’t bear losing you. | 我们珍贵的小韦恩 但是我不能失去你 |
[20:14] | Hey, take a look at this! | 嘿 看这个 |
[20:30] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该告诉你什么 |
[20:35] | All I can think– | 我能想到的 |
[20:37] | When they told me something was wrong… | 当他们告诉我说出了点问题 |
[20:41] | that there was a problem… | 有点麻烦 |
[20:44] | was that this thing that was growing inside me was evil. | 我唯一能想的就是我身体里的这个东西是邪恶的 |
[20:51] | I kept thinking that maybe it was something I did wrong… | 我一直在想也许是我做错了什么事 |
[20:54] | and that this was my punishment. | 这是对我的惩罚 |
[20:58] | I told Wayne that everything was gonna be okay. | 我告诉韦恩说一切都会没事的 |
[21:05] | But I lied. | 但是我说了谎 |
[21:08] | But you have to believe me, Arky. I didn’t mean to kill him. | 但是你得相信我 阿齐 我没想杀他 |
[21:14] | I didn’t know what I was doing. | 我不知道我在做什么 |
[21:18] | It was the herbal medication. | 是那些草药 |
[21:21] | – That’s all I can think. – Laura– Laura… | -这是我能想到的 -劳拉 劳拉 |
[21:26] | I don’t think you should say anymore. | 我认为你不该再继续说了 |
[21:31] | I’m gonna have to read you your rights. | 我得向你宣读权利 |
[21:35] | We’re gonna have to go down to the station and– | 然后我们去警局 |
[21:39] | and do all that. | 办手续 |
[21:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:59] | You’re gonna be okay. I’m gonna get the best attorney. | 你会没事的 我会请最好的律师 |
[22:10] | I know what you are. | 我知道你是什么 |
[22:34] | – Hello? – Hi, Betsy. It’s me. | -喂 -嗨 贝茜 是我 |
[22:37] | – Wayne, where are you? – I’m on my way. | -韦恩 你在哪儿 -我在路上 |
[22:40] | You’re late, Wayne. I’m going without you. | 你迟到了 韦恩 我不跟你去了 |
[22:43] | I wanna be there, honey. | 我想和你去 亲爱的 |
[22:44] | I don’t wanna be the kind of husband… | 我不想做那种丈夫 |
[22:45] | who isn’t there every step of the way. | 那种哪一步都缺席的丈夫 |
[22:47] | Well, you’ve already missed a | 你已经错过很多步了 |
[22:48] | lot of steps already. Anyway, it’s just a sonogram. | 无论如何 这只是个声波扫描 |
[22:51] | It’s not just a sonogram, honey. | 不 这不只是扫描 |
[22:53] | It’s a picture of the expression of our beautiful love. | 亲爱的 这是我们美丽的爱情扫描 |
[22:56] | Wayne, what have you been smoking? | 韦恩 你最近又瞎吃什么药了 |
[22:58] | I’m three blocks away, Betsy. | 我还有三个街区就到了 贝茜 |
[22:59] | I’m gonna be pulling up in | 我五分钟之内 |
[23:00] | front of the house in less than five minutes. | 就到家了 |
[23:02] | – Oh, okay. I’ll wait for you. -Okay. Five minutes. | -好吧 我等你 -好的 五分钟 |
[23:06] | – Hey, Wayne. Where you goin’? – What? | -嘿 韦恩 你去哪儿 -什么 |
[23:09] | – Who you talkin’ to? – Wayne, who are you talking to? | -你在跟谁讲话 -韦恩 你在跟谁说话 |
[23:11] | – You seem like you’re in an awful big hurry. – Wayne? | -看来你现在匆忙得很呀 -韦恩 |
[23:14] | I’m late for an appointment. | 我约会要晚了 |
[23:15] | Really? An appointment? Appointment with who? | 真的 约会吗 和谁 |
[23:17] | – A business client. – Wayne, I’m hanging up now. | -一位业务上的客户 -韦恩 我要挂电话了 |
[23:21] | Right. You’re in insurance, aren’t you? | 对了 你是作保险业的 |
[23:23] | That must take you on the road an awful lot. | 这总得让你离家 对吧 |
[23:25] | Look, I’m an insurance medical technician, | 听着 我是一个保险医学技术员 |
[23:26] | not that it’s any of your business. | 不过这和你也无关 |
[23:28] | So where is our appointment? How far do we have to go? | 那么 你的约会地点在哪儿 我们还要开多远 |
[23:31] | – What? – Come on, Wayne. I’ll race ya. | -什么 -得了 韦恩 我来和你比赛 |
[23:50] | Oh, hi, Mrs. Britton. Wayne Weinsider. ‘Member me? | 哦 嗨 布里斯太太 我是韦恩·威斯特 记得我吗 |
[23:53] | Harmony Mutual Insurance? | 双协保险的 |
[23:54] | You had an appointment to have some blood taken. | 我们和您约好了要抽血取样 |
[23:56] | It’s for next Tuesday. | 定在下星期二了 |
[23:58] | I know that, Kim. Can I call you Kim? | 我知道 基姆 我能叫你基姆吗 |
[24:02] | I was in the neighborhood, and, well, | 我正好来这附近 |
[24:03] | insurance isn’t something you wanna be without… | 然后 呃 保险你可不能少 |
[24:06] | even for just a week. | 就算一个星期也不行 |
[24:23] | – What do you do with that? – Oh, they check it out, | -你采血做什么 -哦 做检查 |
[24:26] | make sure you’re not a policy risk. | 保证你附合条款 |
[24:29] | Slow down, monsters. | 慢点 小怪物们 |
[24:34] | – Those your kids? – Why, yes. | -那是你的孩子 -哦 是的 |
[24:37] | I love kids. Got a baby on the way myself. | 我喜欢孩子 也快有一个了 |
[24:42] | It seems like I’ve been trying forever. | 好像我已经努力很久了 |
[24:46] | Hold that up. | 扶着 |
[24:52] | Those are fine-looking boys. | 这些男孩真漂亮 |
[24:55] | You don’t know how lucky you are. | 你不知道你有多幸运 |
[24:59] | Two cells, with all that can go wrong, | 两个细胞 就足以使一切都变了 |
[25:02] | and there they are. Perfect. | 而他们 真的很完美 |
[25:20] | You okay? You’re not feeling faint, are you? | 你还好吗 没觉得头晕什么的 |
[25:23] | No, I’m okay. | 没有 我没事 |
[25:33] | Can I use your phone? | 我能用用电话吗 |
[25:40] | – I want those kids out of my car. – Okay, Speed Racers. | -把那些孩子弄下我的车 -好了 赛车手们 |
[25:44] | That’s enough driver’s education for today. | 今天的驾驶课就上到这儿 |
[25:47] | Having your fun? | 好玩吗 |
[25:50] | – Yeah? – Mulder, you’re busted. | -喂 -穆德 你被整了 |
[25:52] | What? | 什么 |
[25:53] | I just got an earful from Assistant Director Kersh… | 我刚刚被克许副局长狠批了一顿 |
[25:56] | who got a call from Mr. Weinsider, | 他接到一位威斯特先生的电话 |
[25:58] | who says that you’re harassing him. | 说你在骚扰他 |
[26:00] | Leave me alone. | 离我远点 |
[26:07] | Mulder? Mulder, I have to tell him something. | 穆德 穆德 我得有个交待 |
[26:09] | What do you want me to say? | 你打算让我怎么讲 |
[26:11] | Tell him I’m down here doin’ | 就说我在这边对某人 |
[26:13] | a background check on somebody. | 进行背景调查 |
[26:39] | I got a message you needed to see me, Laura. What is it? | 我收到消息 说你要见我 劳拉 什么事 |
[26:44] | I’m afraid. | 我害怕 |
[26:46] | Well, I’ve been meeting with attorneys, | 呃 我与律师见了面 |
[26:48] | and given the circumstances… | 在现在的情况 |
[26:50] | and your emotional state, | 以及你的情绪状态下 |
[26:52] | they feel confident of an acquittal… | 他们有信心让你无罪 |
[26:53] | if that’s what you’re worried about, Laura. | 如果这是你所害怕的事 劳拉 |
[26:56] | No, Wayne. I’ve been thinking. | 不是 韦恩 我一直在想 |
[26:59] | Thinking? About what? | 想 想什么 |
[27:02] | About your story. | 想你讲的事 |
[27:06] | About how it doesn’t make sense. | 这真是不太明白 |
[27:09] | You said you wrapped the baby up to hide it… | 你说你把婴儿包起来藏好 |
[27:13] | but what they found in the | 可他们 |
[27:15] | fire was wrapped in the nightgown I had on… | 在火里找到的是用我的睡衣包着的 |
[27:18] | when I woke up from my nightmare. | 那件我做严梦时穿的睡衣 |
[27:21] | But that’s not possible, Laura. You must be mistaken. | 可那是不可能的 劳拉 你一定是弄错了 |
[27:26] | And I keep thinking about the face of that terrible creature… | 而且我还一直在想床脚那张 |
[27:32] | at the end of the bed. | 恐怖怪物的脸 |
[27:34] | And I remember something that I didn’t tell anybody… | 我还记得有些事我谁也没说 |
[27:41] | not even you. | 对你也没说 |
[27:44] | Laura, you’re scaring me. | 劳拉 你在吓我 |
[27:45] | No matter what you believe, I only have one desire: | 不管你相信什么 我只有一个目的: |
[27:49] | to protect you, to put this all behind us. | 保护你 把这些都抛诸脑后 |
[28:04] | Why’d you go and do that, Laura? | 你为什么要做这事呢 劳拉 |
[28:08] | You’ve got to know that I love you… | 你应该知道我爱你的 |
[28:12] | and I just wish you could’ve been the one. | 我只是希望 你会是那一个 |
[28:17] | Let me go, Wayne. | 放开我 韦恩 |
[28:37] | – What’s her rhythm? – She’s still in V-fib. | -她的心律如何 -心颤 |
[28:41] | Charge the paddles to 200. | 加到200 |
[28:43] | – What happened? – She just collapsed. | -出什么事了 -她倒下了 |
[28:48] | Clear! | 让开 |
[28:50] | – Paddles are charged. Stand by to defib. – It was like– | -充电完成 准备除颤 -好像 |
[28:53] | – Clear! – It was like she died right in my arms. | -让开 -就好像她在我怀里死去了 |
[28:57] | Charging to 300. Going again. Clear! | 充到300 再来 让开 |
[29:04] | – Got a heartbeat. – What? | -有心跳了 -什么 |
[29:07] | – Laura, can you hear me? | -劳拉 你能听到我吗 |
[29:11] | – Laura, can you hear me? – Got a palpable B.P. | -劳拉 能听到我吗 -有明显的血压 |
[29:15] | I need to get this woman to the hospital right away. | 我必须马上送她去医院 |
[29:17] | I need a neurologist consult at the E.R. | 找个神经科医生下来急诊室这边 |
[29:19] | Maintaining sinus rhythm. | 保持心律 |
[29:20] | Hang an I. V. Of lidocaine, and let’s get her out of here. | 再给她吊瓶利多卡因 现在把她抬出去 |
[29:22] | – Say when. – On three. | -多久 -三分钟 |
[30:01] | – That was a long five minutes. – I can explain. | -好长的五分钟啊 -我能解释 |
[30:05] | Oh, please, Wayne. I’ve heard all your excuses. | 哦 得了 韦恩 我已经听过你所有的借口了 |
[30:08] | Besides, everything went fine without you. It always does. | 另外 没有你一切也都进行得挺好 总是这样 |
[30:11] | – Did you get the sonogram? – Yes. | -你做扫描了 -对 |
[30:13] | Bring it back home? | 带回家了 |
[30:19] | – Is there a problem? – The doctor found something. | -有问题吗 -医生发现了一些情况 |
[30:25] | She doesn’t know yet, but there’s | 她也不知道是什么 |
[30:27] | some kind of bony growth on the baby’s spine and skull. | 只是脊椎和头骨上有一些骨质增生 |
[30:30] | It may just be a stage of development. | 也许只是胎儿的生长过程 |
[30:32] | She really just wants to wait and see. | 她说只要继续观察就好 |
[30:50] | Okay. Sure. | 好吧 当然了 |
[31:00] | Whatever happens, you know I love you, no matter what. | 不管发生什么 你知道我是爱你的 不管怎样 |
[31:05] | Do you, Wayne? ‘Cause sometimes | 是吗 韦恩 因为有的时候 |
[31:07] | I wonder what’s going on inside your head. | 我不知道你脑子里想些什么 |
[31:10] | Nothing but good thoughts. | 没什么 那全是好想法 |
[31:13] | You and this baby are my hopes and dreams. | 你和这个孩子是我的希望和梦想 |
[31:18] | Mine too. | 也是我的 |
[31:21] | Why don’t I get you a warm glass of milk, | 我给你弄杯热牛奶 |
[31:23] | and we’ll go to bed? | 然后咱们上床睡觉 |
[31:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:38] | Mulder, you asked me to come down here, | 穆德 你让我到这儿来 |
[31:40] | and then you’re nowhere to be found. | 自己却不见了 |
[31:42] | I was down in the basement | 我在县档案室的地下室 |
[31:44] | at county records doin’ a background check. | 做背景调查 |
[31:46] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[31:48] | It’s me. That’s your cover story, remember? | 是我 这是你编来的故事 记得吗 |
[31:51] | That’s where I was. I was piecing | 我真是在那儿 |
[31:52] | together the history of the man that did this to her. | 我现在把那个做这事的男人的故事拼起来了 |
[31:55] | Well, that’s why I was looking for you, | 这就是我到处找你的原因 |
[31:56] | because, in fact, nobody did anything to her. | 因为事实上 没人对他做了什么 |
[31:59] | There’s absolutely no evidence of bodily injury, | 穆德 显然没有任何迹象表示 |
[32:01] | of overdose, of suffocation… | 她有药物过量造成的身体创伤或者窒息 |
[32:03] | of anything that would explain why she was in a coma. | 没有什么能解释她为什么昏迷不醒 |
[32:06] | – Perfect. – Mulder, I don’t think you heard what I said. | -太好了 -穆德 我想你没听明白我的意思 |
[32:10] | I did a complete medical review, just as you asked. | 我做了全面的检查 就像你要求的那样 |
[32:13] | What I’m saying is that there is not | 我是说没有任何证据 |
[32:15] | a shred of evidence to implicate the husband or anyone. | 指向她丈夫或者其他人 |
[32:17] | Not a shred of evidence | 没有任何证据 |
[32:19] | is exactly the evidence I’d hoped you’d find. | 正是我希望你找到的结果 |
[32:21] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[32:27] | “Ivan Veles. Born Czechoslovakia, | 艾凡·维尔斯 1956看出生于捷克 |
[32:29] | 1956. Married twice. Widowed twice. | 结过两次婚 两次丧妻 |
[32:32] | No children. | 没有孩子 |
[32:33] | Prosecuted twice for murder of wives Gisele and Helga. | 两次被起诉杀妻 分别是吉赛尔和海格 |
[32:36] | Acquitted twice on lack of evidence.” Who is Ivan Veles? | 两次因证据不足无罪开释 谁是艾凡·维尔斯 |
[32:39] | Wayne Weinsider. He’s a Czech national. | 韦恩·威斯特 他是捷克人 |
[32:41] | Emigrated in 1994. | 1994年移民到这儿 |
[32:44] | He’s also known as Bud Hasselhoff. | 他还是布达·霍赛尔霍夫 |
[32:46] | Also known as Gordy Boytano. | 和高地·伯依塔诺 |
[32:48] | – Gordy Boytano? – There’s more. Read on. | -高地·伯依塔诺 -还有更多呢 继续读 |
[32:52] | “In Slavic societies, the name Veles was synonymous… | “在斯拉夫语里面 维尔斯的意思是 |
[32:54] | with the devil. | 魔鬼 |
[32:58] | From the Lithuanian root Vele: a | 在立陶宛语里 |
[33:00] | horned demon who sucks the souls of the innocent.” | 词根维尔是长角的吸取无辜者灵魂的恶魔 “ |
[33:05] | Mulder, you’re not | 穆德 你是暗示 |
[33:06] | suggesting that he is himself a devil, are you? | 他自己就是魔鬼吧 |
[33:09] | I’m not suggesting anything. | 我没暗示什么 |
[33:11] | I think the facts speak for themselves. | 我想事实已经证明了 |
[33:13] | Mulder, I will accept that a man can be demonic, | 穆德 我可以接受一个人会像恶魔一样 |
[33:16] | that he may have demon-like attributes. | 会做出如恶魔般的事情 |
[33:18] | But why would a demon, | 可是为什么一个恶魔 |
[33:20] | if there were such a thing, bother… | 如果真有这玩意存在的话 |
[33:21] | with a 9-to-5 Make Room for Daddy | 会麻烦到做朝九晚五的工作 |
[33:23] | routine just so he can off his wife and unborn child? | 成家 做个准爸爸 然后再甩掉他的妻子和未出世的孩子呢 |
[33:26] | I don’t know why. I’m not a psychologist. | 我也不知道为什么 我不是心理学家 |
[33:28] | But this is the best explanation for “How” that I’ve heard. | 但是这是我能听到过的最好的解释 |
[34:10] | This’ll put you to sleep on a cloud, | 这个会让你好好睡上一觉的 |
[34:13] | where troubles melt away. | 什么麻烦都没有了 |
[34:17] | Sometimes I remember why I married you. | 有时候我还能想起来当初为什么要嫁给你 |
[34:29] | – All the way down? – Yeah. | -就这样吗 -是的 |
[34:31] | All right. | 好的 |
[34:34] | I’m checkin’it out now. | 我检查一下 |
[34:44] | It’s pretty hard. Uh, get me the pick. | 有点难 我挖一下 |
[34:48] | All right. | 好的 |
[34:53] | We’ve got technology out here. | 我们这儿有这技术 |
[34:56] | Subterranean mapping equipment out from Richmond P.D. | 里士满警局的地下绘图仪 |
[34:58] | – Still can’t find a damn thing. – Over here! | -可还是什么都找不到 -在这儿 |
[35:02] | – What? – We got something. | -什么 -我们有发现 |
[35:07] | Bring that light over here! | 把灯拿过来 |
[35:13] | You’re gonna find discrete | 你会在椎骨上部 |
[35:14] | osteopathic deformities to the upper vertebrae… | 找到间断的整骨畸型 |
[35:16] | and two bony protrusions between | 在顶骨以及头骨的枕骨间 |
[35:18] | the parietal and occipital lobes of the skull. | 找到两个骨质突起 |
[35:28] | – Good Lord. – Put out an A.P.B. For your brother-in-law. | -上帝 -对你的妹夫发全境通告 |
[35:31] | He’s not gonna come back here. | 他不会再回到这儿来了 |
[35:32] | – What are you talkin’ about? -Just find him. | -你在说什么 -去找他 |
[35:34] | What are you talking about? | 穆德 你在说什么 |
[35:37] | He’s done this to other women here, like in Czechoslovakia. | 他跟这个女人之间的事已经做完 了 史考利 就像他在捷克那样 |
[35:40] | My guess is that baby we just | 我猜我们刚刚挖出来的那个婴儿 |
[35:41] | dug up belonged to one of Wayne’s other wives. | 是他和另一个妻子的 |
[35:43] | What are you saying? That he’s trying to propagate, breed? | 你在说什么 你是说他在繁殖 想要后代 |
[35:47] | He’s exercising his biological imperative, | 他在锻炼自己的生理需求 |
[35:49] | and he’ll do or say anything to succeed. | 他无所谓做什么 只要能成功 |
[35:52] | It doesn’t make sense. If he’s trying to breed… | 可是这不合理 穆德 |
[35:54] | why would he be snatching his | 如果他是在繁殖 |
[35:55] | own babies and burying them in his backyard? | 那干嘛还杀掉自己的孩子 埋在后院里呢 |
[35:58] | Because they’re demons, and he wants a normal child. | 因为他们是魔鬼 他想要的是正常的孩子 |
[36:21] | No! No! Wayne! Wayne! | 不 不 韦恩 韦恩 |
[36:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[36:28] | Maybe you didn’t hear me. | 也许你没听到我说什么 |
[36:30] | I said, “What are you doing, Wayne?” | 我说 “你在干什么 韦恩 “ |
[36:42] | 1 5 527 Leahy. | 15527 利奇街 |
[36:45] | That’s in Cave Spring. That’s West Roanoke. Cave Spring? | 那在春洞附近 我们在罗诺克以西 春洞附近 |
[36:51] | Thank you. Thank you very much for your help. | 谢谢你 非常感谢你的帮助 |
[36:56] | Scully, hold on. | 史考利 扶好 |
[37:05] | – Where are we going? – Harmony Mutual Insurance… | -我们去哪儿 -双协保险 |
[37:09] | has a second address for Wayne Weinsider, | 登记了韦恩·威斯特的另外一个地址 |
[37:12] | the other side of Roanoke County. | 在这个郡的另一边 |
[37:14] | – You think he’s got a second wife? – Think about it, Scully. | -你认为他还有第二个妻子 -想想吧 史考利 |
[37:18] | He meets or screens prospective women through work– | 他可以在工作中遇到理想的女性 |
[37:20] | That’s probably why he came to this | 这就是为什么他来这里工作 |
[37:22] | country in the first place: bigger gene pool, more women. | 的第一原因: 更大的基因圈 更多的女人 |
[37:24] | Then he plants as many seeds as he can. | 然后他就可以更多地播种 |
[37:28] | Let’s just hope he hasn’t been able to | 但愿他还没来得及 |
[37:31] | harvest many more of them. | 再次收割 |
[37:37] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[37:48] | Please. | 求求你 |
[37:54] | Please. Please. | 求求你们了 |
[37:58] | He took my baby. He took my baby. | 他拿走了我的孩子 他拿走了我的孩子 |
[38:02] | Who took him? | 谁拿走的 |
[38:05] | Wayne– Wayne– Wayne– He took my baby. | 韦恩 韦恩 他拿走的我的孩子 |
[38:50] | – Thank you, Daddy. – How are you, sweetheart? | -谢谢 爹地 -你好吗 亲爱的 |
[38:54] | – Is he going to die? – Of course not. | -他会死吗 -当然不会 |
[38:57] | People don’t die from chicken pox. | 得水痘死不了人 |
[38:59] | Did you ever have chicken pox? | 你得过水痘吗 |
[39:01] | I’ve had a few. How ’bout you? | 得过 你呢 |
[39:02] | – I’ve been trying to remember. – You | -我在想 -你 |
[39:04] | won’t have to try long. You’ll know in a day or two. | 不会想太久 一两天你就知道了 |
[39:06] | That’s what’s worrying me. You can go on down. | 我就担心这个 你可以下楼了 |
[39:08] | I’ll be down in a minute. | 我待会就下去 |
[39:10] | – She’s going to die. – Will you stop talking like that? | -她会死吗 -你不能不谈这个吗 |
[39:22] | Wayne! | 韦恩 |
[39:25] | It’s over. | 全结束了 |
[39:29] | A normal life, a family. It’s all I ever wanted. | 正常的生活 一个家 那就是我想要的 |
[39:34] | Where’s the baby, Wayne? | 婴儿在哪儿 韦恩 |
[39:39] | – How could she do this to them? – Put the shovel down. | -她怎么能对他们这么做 -放下铁锹 |
[39:43] | Your lies won’t work anymore. | 你的谎言没用了 |
[39:46] | My lies? What about her lies? | 我的谎言 那她的呢 |
[39:48] | Whatever the truth, Mr. Weinsider, | 不管真相是什么 威斯特先生 |
[39:51] | you can’t hope to bury it now. | 这次你不能再掩埋掉了 |
[39:54] | I’m not burying anything. I’m digging it up. | 我没埋什么东西 我是在挖 |
[39:59] | Where’s the baby? | 婴儿在哪儿 |
[40:03] | Don’t you understand? She took it. Betsy took it. | 你不明白吗 她带走了 贝茜带走了 |
[40:07] | You can’t blame anyone else, like you did with Laura. | 你不能再指责别人了 不能再像对待劳拉那样了 |
[40:11] | Don’t you see? | 你不明白吗 |
[40:14] | Betsy isn’t like Laura. Betsy is– | 贝茜跟劳拉不一样 贝茜是 |
[40:26] | Get the paramedics! | 叫救护车 |
[40:29] | Right away! | 马上 |
[40:37] | I just wanted what everyone wants. | 我只是想要每个人都想要的而已 |
[40:55] | Don’t even think it! Put that guy someplace else! | 嘿 想都别想 你把那家伙摆到别的地方去 |
[40:58] | I don’t want him in sight of my sister. | 我不想让他出现在我妹妹面前 |
[41:00] | – Sir, he just got out of surgery. – All right. Give me this. | -先生 他刚刚做完手术 -给我 |
[41:03] | Hey, hey, cut it out. Come on. | 嘿 算了算了 |
[41:04] | You’re in enough trouble as it is. | 你现在已经够麻烦的了 |
[41:06] | You don’t wanna complicate your | 你不会想再让情况复杂化吧 |
[41:07] | situation further by endangering his life again, do you? | 再让他的生命因为你而出危险 不想吧 |
[41:09] | That son of a bitch better live so I can… | 这个狗娘养的最好活着 |
[41:13] | beat the truth out of him, | 让我把他的实话都揍出来 |
[41:14] | find out why he did it and how the hell he did it. | 弄明白他为什么要做这事 还有怎么做的 |
[41:17] | I think the “Why” is directly related to the “How.” | 我想为什么直接与怎么做有关 |
[41:20] | What do you mean? What do you mean by that? | 你什么意思 你这话什么意思 |
[41:25] | We should just go talk to this | 我们应该和 |
[41:27] | other wife of his, this woman, Betsy. Come on. | 他的另一个妻子谈谈 贝茜 来吧 |
[41:29] | – Wait a minute. – Come on. | -等一下 -来吧 |
[42:28] | -Mrs. Weinsider? – He’s flat-lined. | -威斯特太太 -心跳停了 |
[42:30] | Page Dr. Nyland up here. | 快叫尼兰大夫过来 |
[42:31] | Just breathe deep. Can you breathe for me? | 深呼吸 呼吸 |
[42:48] | I’m gonna get a couple more shots here. | 也许会在这儿再找到一些 |
[42:55] | How many? | 有多少 |
[42:59] | Four total. All here for some time. | 一共四个 已经在这里埋了一段时间了 |
[43:04] | Maybe years. All normal, though, | 也许有几年了 全是普通的婴儿 |
[43:06] | Mulder. No osteological deformities. | 穆德 没有骨质畸型的 |
[43:11] | And Betsy’s baby isn’t here. There are no fresh graves. | 贝茜的婴儿不在这儿 这里没有新坟 |
[43:16] | – I know. – What do you think he did with it? | -我知道 -你认为他与这事有什么关系 |
[43:20] | I don’t think he did anything with it. | 我想他和这事无关 |
[43:22] | But she was recently pregnant. | 但是她是最近才怀孕的 |
[43:24] | I mean, I saw her records, her sonograms, in the house. | 我是说 我看过她的病历 房间里还找到了声波扫描图 |
[43:27] | Showing the same defects. | 有同样的问题 |
[43:28] | These weren’t Wayne’s babies, Scully. | 这些不是韦恩的孩子 史考利 |
[43:31] | Well, whose babies were they? | 那这些是谁的 |
[43:33] | I think Wayne realized something last night. | 我想韦恩昨晚发现了什么 |
[43:36] | That’s why he was out here digging. | 所以他才跑到外面挖东西 |
[43:38] | He realized he’d met someone more evil than he was… | 他发现了一些甚至比他自己还邪恶的东西 |
[43:41] | who had sacrificed what he desperately wanted for himself. | 谁会牺牲一些他最想要的东西呢 |
[43:46] | Betsy? | 贝茜 |
[43:47] | It was no coincidence that she ran into us last night. | 昨晚她碰到我们不是巧合 |
[43:50] | We were taken in by her just like Wayne was, | 我们被她骗了 |
[43:52] | by a woman who would say anything… | 就像韦恩一样 被一个女人 |
[43:53] | or do anything to get what she wanted, | 无所谓做什么 只要能得到她想要的 |
[43:56] | who was even more driven than he was. | 也许她比他更执着 |
[43:58] | -Driven to what? -To have what only Wayne could give her. | -执着什么 -得到那个只有韦恩能给他的东西 |