时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | “做我的梦中情人” 爱你的席拉 | |
[00:20] | 柯诺郡 堪萨斯州 二月十四日 情人节 | |
[00:47] | The malfunction cut off power to rural parts | 电力故障使得柯诺郡的偏远地方 |
[00:49] | of Kroner County. | 没法供电 |
[00:50] | Up next, the amazing story of two giant pandas in love. | 接下来 有两只大熊猫谈恋爱的惊人消息 |
[00:54] | But first, let’s check in with Holman Hardt and the weather. | 但是首先 我们与赫门·哈特一起来看看天气 |
[00:57] | Well, still no rain in sight for the Kroner Hills region, | 柯诺山脉地区仍然没有下雨的迹象 |
[01:00] | as yet another winter storm passes south of us. | 同时 一个冬季暴风圈又将在南部与我们擦身而过 |
[01:02] | I’ll have all the numbers | 我会报告所有的数据 |
[01:04] | and my five-day forecast right after this. | 然后是未来五天的天气预报 |
[01:09] | Hey, baby, you’re home early. | 嘿 宝贝 你回来早了 |
[01:12] | Sheila, we got a really big problem here. | 席拉 我们有个很大的问题 |
[01:15] | What in the hell were you thinking? | 你到底在想些什么 |
[01:18] | Happy Valentine’s Day. | 情人节快乐 |
[01:20] | We made a deal. | 我们说好的 |
[01:22] | We agreed to keep the engagement secret until I said so. | 我们不让订婚的事曝光 除非我说可以 |
[01:26] | I know, but I just wanted everybody in town to know… | 我知道 但我只是希望镇上每个人都知道 |
[01:30] | why I’ve been so happy the last few months. | 为什么过去几个月我这么快乐 |
[01:32] | Another bone-dry day. | 又是一个干旱的日子 |
[01:33] | Current temperature in Kroner is 45 degrees. | 目前柯诺的温度是45度 |
[01:37] | I know business has been slow, but we can’t stop living… | 我知道生意进展缓慢 但是我们不能因为 |
[01:40] | just ’cause it hasn’t rained in a spell. | 有一阵子没下雨 日子就不要过了呀 |
[01:43] | Maybe we should just call off the engagement. | 也许我们应该取消婚约 |
[01:45] | Don’t do this. Not today. | 不要这样 不要今天 |
[01:47] | It’ll rain soon. I can feel it. | 就要下雨了 我可以感觉得到 |
[01:50] | I just need time to think. | 我需要一些时间想想 |
[01:52] | Oh, look at that. | 喔 你看看 |
[01:54] | And you wonder why your ass is so big. | 知道为什么你的屁股这么大吗 |
[02:02] | “It’ll rain soon. I can feel it.” | “就要下雨了 我可以感觉得到 “ |
[02:24] | & What I got they used to call the blues & | 我得了人们所谓的”忧郁” |
[02:31] | &Nothin’is really wrong & | 没有什么是真的错了 |
[02:34] | &Feelin’like I don’t belong & | 只是没有归属感 |
[02:37] | & Walkin’around & | 四处游荡 |
[02:40] | & Some kind of lonely clown & | 像某些寂寞的小丑 |
[02:43] | & Rainy days and Mondays always get me down & | 雨天和星期一总让我心情低落 |
[02:52] | &Funny, but it seems I always wind up here with you & | 有趣的是 我似乎总是和你在此告别 |
[02:59] | &Nice to know somebody loves me & | 知道有人爱着我 的确很好 |
[03:05] | &Funny, but it seems that it’s the only thing to do & | 好笑的是 我唯一该做的 |
[03:09] | & Only thing to do & | 唯一该做的 |
[03:12] | &Run and find the one who loves me & | 是找出那个爱我的人 |
[03:13] | I’ll be damned. | 真见鬼 |
[03:21] | & What I feel has come and gone before & | 那些感觉来了又去 |
[03:26] | &No need to talk it out & | 其实都不足为外人道 |
[03:30] | & We know what it’s all about & | 我们都明白那是怎么回事 |
[03:33] | &Hangin’around & | 无所是事 |
[03:36] | &Nothin’to do but frown & | 整天眉头深锁 |
[03:40] | &Rainy days and Mondays always get me down & | 雨天和星期一总让我心情低落 |
[03:46] | &Hangin’around & | 无所是事 |
[03:48] | &Nothin’to do but frown & | 整天眉头深锁 |
[03:52] | &Rainy days and Mondays always get & | 雨天和星期一总 |
[03:57] | &Me down & | 让我心情低落 |
[05:22] | Don’t look at me. This was your idea. | 不要看我 都是你的主意 |
[05:24] | Agent Mulder, welcome to Kroner. | 穆德探员 欢迎到柯诺 |
[05:27] | I’m Jim Gilmore, the mayor. We spoke on the phone. | 我是吉姆·吉摩 市长 我们通过电话 |
[05:29] | – Nice to meet you. – If I’d | -很高兴见到你 先生 -如果 |
[05:30] | have known you was bringing the missus with you… | 我知道你带着你的妻子 |
[05:32] | I’d have arranged for fancier accommodations. | 我会准备更好的欢迎议式 |
[05:34] | I’m Agent Scully, Agent Mulder’s partner. | 我是史考利探员 穆德探员的搭档 |
[05:36] | I’m sure the accommodations will be just fine. | 我相信这样的欢迎议式就已经很好了 |
[05:39] | My apologies, ma’am. | 十分抱歉 女士 |
[05:42] | We appreciate your flying | 非常感谢你们飞到这里 |
[05:43] | clear out here to help solve our crisis. | 来帮我们解决危机 |
[05:45] | I’d hoped for a bigger welcome, but, well– | 我希望有个更大的欢迎仪式 但是 |
[05:49] | Okay, Rhonda. That’s enough. | 好了 朗达 这就够了 |
[05:52] | Go find your mama. | 回去找你妈妈 |
[05:55] | Uh, sir, you mentioned a crisis. | 呃 先生 你刚刚提到危机 |
[05:58] | Agent Mulder has been a little, uh, vague… | 穆德探员的描述有点 呃 模糊 |
[06:00] | as to the specifics of this crisis. | 是哪一类的危机 |
[06:03] | It’s all around us– runted crops, field fires, bankruptcies. | 在我们周围–农作物收成不好 田野大火 破产 |
[06:07] | This drought is destroying people’s lives, | 这场干旱毁了人们的生计 |
[06:09] | and it’s wrong for a single | 这些都是因为有个人 |
[06:10] | man to prosper at the expense of others. | 想要向其他人收费而导致的错误 |
[06:12] | A single man? | 一个人 |
[06:14] | Daryl Mootz. | 戴尔·穆兹 |
[06:17] | He’s a local fella charging people for rain. | 他是个地方混混 向人们收取下雨费 |
[06:21] | – You mean cloud seeding? – The hell I do. | -你是指人工降雨 -我才没这样说 |
[06:24] | I mean, he shows up at a farm, | 我是说 他跑到农田里 |
[06:26] | does his dog and pony act and the heavens weep. | 表演很怪异的仪式 然后就下雨了 |
[06:31] | Well, sir, if this man Mootz could, | 呃 先生 就算这个叫穆兹的人 |
[06:33] | in fact, somehow produce rain, | 的确可以用某种方式降雨 |
[06:35] | then what’s the crime? | 这有什么犯罪可言呢 |
[06:38] | I believe Daryl’s causing the drought… | 我相信戴尔是造成干旱的原因 |
[06:41] | so he can charge folks for the rain. | 这样他才可以向其他人收降雨费 |
[06:47] | And this is what you told Agent Mulder | 这就是你早先告诉 |
[06:49] | when you spoke earlier? | 穆德探员的 |
[06:50] | Yes, ma’am. He seemed real eager to help us. | 是的 女士 他真的很热切地希望能帮助我们 |
[07:14] | Come on, Scully. You act like I intentionally misled you. | 拜托 史考利 你看起来好像我故意误导你一样 |
[07:18] | Over the past 30 years, this town has had more tornadoes, | 过去三十年来 这个小镇上发生的龙卷风 |
[07:21] | heat waves and hail storms | 热浪和冰雹比 |
[07:22] | than any other town in the country. | 这个郡其他地方要多得多 |
[07:23] | It’s like ground zero for extreme weather. | 就好像这里是极端天气的发源地一样 |
[07:28] | A man… controlling… the weather. | 一个人 控制着 天气 |
[07:30] | Well, if that’s true– If Daryl | 嗯 如果这是真的 |
[07:33] | Mootz is controlling the weather for profit– | 如果戴尔·穆兹真的能控制天气而获益 |
[07:36] | then that is a crime, and that should be investigated. | 这就是犯罪 这就必须要调查 |
[07:39] | Mulder, I see the vacant buildings. | 穆德 我看见了空的大楼 |
[07:42] | I see the signs. These people are scared. | 我看到了一些迹象 这里的人在害怕 |
[07:45] | But there have always been droughts and | 干旱和自然灾害 |
[07:46] | natural disasters… | 经常发生 |
[07:47] | and people are always looking for a scapegoat. | 而人们总是想找个替罪羔羊 |
[07:49] | Yeah, but how many scapegoats lease office space? | 对 但是有多少替罪羔羊会租用办公室的 |
[08:07] | Agents Mulder and Scully with the F.B.I. | 联邦调查局穆德探员和史考利探员 |
[08:09] | – We’re looking for Daryl Mootz. – One second. | -我们想找戴尔·穆兹 -等一下 |
[08:12] | Yes, ma’am. Appendix “C.” That’s right. | 是的 女士 追加”C” 对的 |
[08:16] | I need a six-pack of beer, a carton of Morley Lights… | 我要六罐啤酒 一盒莫利的低度烟 |
[08:18] | and a big old bowl of jelly beans. | . 还要一大碗的豆子糖果 |
[08:20] | And can you pick out all the green ones, | 你能不能先挑出绿色的 |
[08:23] | ’cause he don’t like the green ones. | 因为他不喜欢绿色的口味 |
[08:25] | You’re welcome. | 谢谢你 |
[08:27] | Now, what can I do for the F.B.I.? | 嘿 我能为你们FBI做什么 |
[08:30] | We want to see the King. | 我们要见雨王 |
[08:31] | I’m sorry, Mr. Mootz is out | 对不起 穆兹先生出差了 |
[08:33] | of the state till this afternoon on business. | 今天下午才会回来 |
[08:35] | Well, when you say “On business,” | 嗯 你说他出差做生意 |
[08:37] | you mean he’s making it rain? | 你是说他让天空下雨吗 |
[08:38] | Uh-huh. He’s just across | 对呀 他刚到邻州 |
[08:40] | the state line into Nebraska, town of Wymore. | 内布拉斯加的怀摩镇 |
[08:43] | If we could get a list of all the | 如果我们可以拿到 |
[08:44] | people who have employed his services, | 请他服务的客户名单 |
[08:47] | it would be helpful. | 那会很有用的 |
[08:48] | I don’t understand. Has he– | 我不明白 他有 |
[08:50] | Don’t y’all need a warrant | 你们不需要什么搜查令 |
[08:52] | or a subpoena or something like that? | 或是传票之类的东西吗 |
[08:53] | We usually just say “Please.” | 我们通常都说 “请” |
[08:56] | What are you investigating Daryl for? | 你们为什么要调查戴尔 |
[08:59] | He’s a hero in this community. | 他是这个地区的英雄 |
[09:02] | So you actually believe that he makes it rain? | 所以你真的相信他能让天下雨 |
[09:04] | I know it to be fact. He saved my daddy’s farm. | 我知道这是真的 他救了我爸的农场 |
[09:09] | How dare you people! | 你们怎么可以这样 |
[09:12] | The only rain in the area is localized up around Wymore. | 唯一有降雨的是怀摩附近的地区 |
[09:15] | See? Daryl’s making that rain. | 看到吗 是戴尔下了那场雨 |
[09:18] | Is it possible that he could have just followed it up there? | 有没有可能他只是跟着雨 跑到那里去的 |
[09:24] | Here’s your damn client list. | 这是你要的客户名单 |
[09:28] | – Thank you. – You’ll see. Every one a satisfied customer. | -谢谢 -你会发现 每一个客户都很满意 |
[09:30] | This, uh, TV station. Is that far from here? | 这个 嗯 电视台 离这里很远吗 |
[09:43] | Oh! We were beginning to worry that you wouldn’t make it. | 喔 我们还担心你们会赶不上呢 |
[09:48] | Ahh! Is this your first time in a TV studio? How exciting. | 这是你们第一次到摄影棚吗 很兴奋是不是 |
[09:53] | I couldn’t be happier for the two of you. | 我实在太为你们两人高兴了 |
[09:55] | I’m not su– | 我不确 |
[10:04] | Holman, I’d like to introduce you to the Gundersons. | 赫门 我来向你介绍刚德森夫妇 |
[10:08] | Congratulations! I hope you have a truly romantic getaway. | 恭喜你们 我希望你们有个真正罗曼蒂克的假期 |
[10:12] | Aren’t you glad you watch Channel 5 weather? | 你们高不高兴你们看了第五频道的气象预报 |
[10:15] | We’re agents Mulder and Scully. We’re with the F.B.I. | 我们是联邦调查局的穆德和史考利探员 |
[10:19] | F.B.I.? Oh, my goodness! | FBI 喔 我的天啊 |
[10:21] | I thought you were the | 我还以为你们是 |
[10:22] | “Watch the Weather and Win” contest winners. | “看天气赢大奖”活动的优胜者呢 |
[10:24] | See, we haven’t had any rain in months and, | 你知道我们有好几个月没下雨了 |
[10:27] | well, people tend to blame the messenger. | 所以 人们就都怪罪气象播报员了 |
[10:30] | Oh, there’s the Gundersons. Over here! | 喔 那才是刚德森夫妇 到这里来 |
[10:40] | It’s like looking in a mirror. | 好像在照镜子 |
[10:42] | When I first saw the pair of you… | 我第一眼见到二位 |
[10:44] | I thought you were rather smartly dressed | 我就想 你们的衣着比农村夫妇 |
[10:47] | for a farm couple. | 要时髦得多 |
[10:48] | Make yourselves at home. | 请随便坐 |
[10:54] | Well, from what I’ve read about Kroner, | 据我对柯诺的了解 |
[10:57] | you’ve had more than your fair share of unusual weather. | 你们这里的怪天气 比你播报的多得多 |
[11:00] | Well, we certainly have. | 喔 这里是这样的 |
[11:02] | To you, Kroner must seem small and simple. | 对你而言 柯诺可能是个单纯的小地方 |
[11:04] | But through the eyes of meteorology– | 但是从气象学的角度来看 |
[11:08] | low pressure systems, storm fronts, tornado watches– | 低气压 暴风雨锋面 龙卷风观察 |
[11:11] | Kroner is sophisticated, complex and, | 柯诺是诡异的 复杂的 而且 |
[11:15] | well, sexy. | 嗯 性感 |
[11:19] | And… frankly, I can’t imagine | 老实说 身为一个气象学者 |
[11:21] | a more exciting place to be a meteorologist. | 世界上没有比身处此地更令人兴奋的了 |
[11:24] | Uh, Mr. Hardt, what can you tell us about Daryl Mootz? | 呃 哈特先生 你能不能告诉我们一些有关戴尔·穆兹的事情 |
[11:28] | The mayor called you in, didn’t he? | 是市长请你们来的 是不是 |
[11:31] | He thinks Daryl’s causing the drought. | 他觉得是戴尔造成的干旱 |
[11:33] | – You don’t think he’s responsible. – Of course not. | -你不认为他应该负责 -当然不该 |
[11:36] | A huge high pressure system is the primary culprit. | 这是一个巨大的高气压所造成的 |
[11:39] | There’s no credible evidence to suggest that Daryl, | 没有可靠的证据指出戴尔 |
[11:42] | or any man, can be held accountable for our predicament. | 或是任何人应该为我们的困境负责 |
[11:45] | – Thank you. Can we go now? – No. What about the rain? | -谢谢 我们可以走了吗 -不 那些雨怎么解释 |
[11:50] | That’s a more clouded issue, if you’ll excuse my pun. | 那是个比较不确定的问题 请原谅我的用词 |
[11:54] | Now, I have a list of over 40 names here– | 我这里有四十个人名 |
[11:59] | people in four different counties– | 四个不同郡的人 |
[12:02] | who claim that Daryl Mootz has made it rain for them. | 都宣称戴尔为他们下了雨 |
[12:05] | I went to high school with Daryl. | 我跟戴尔同一所高中 |
[12:07] | Different social circles, and frankly, | 我们有不同的社交圈 而且老实说 |
[12:10] | he’s about the last man I would give credit to for anything– | 他是我最不愿信任的人 |
[12:14] | I hear a big “But” coming. | 我听到”但是”就要出现了 |
[12:18] | Daryl appears to be the real deal. | 戴尔似乎真的能够降雨 |
[12:22] | I can’t explain it, but… | 我无法解释 但是 |
[12:25] | where he wanders, showers follow. | 不管他去哪里 那里就一定下雨 |
[12:42] | Look at the desperation on these people’s faces, | 看看这些人渴望的表情 |
[12:44] | Mulder. They’re ready to believe anything. | 他们准备相信任何事 |
[12:46] | According to his schedule, | 根据他的行程 |
[12:48] | the King should’ve been here by now. | 雨王应该就要来了 |
[12:50] | Here he comes! | 来了 |
[12:52] | – There he is. Right here. – He’s here. | -是他 -他来了 |
[12:58] | He’s here! | 他到了 |
[13:22] | Oh, isn’t that sweet? That’s sweet. | 喔 真好 真是太好了 |
[13:25] | Man! What could we use around here? | 伙计们 我们在这做些什么呢 |
[13:27] | A little rain? | 下点雨 |
[13:29] | Oh, look at this! | 喔 看看这个 |
[13:32] | Ah! Take these, will you, somebody? | 啊 谁帮忙拿走好吗 |
[13:46] | That is the wrong damn boot, now, isn’t it, hon? | 不是这只该死的鞋 是不是 |
[13:50] | Be a good girl, and go on and get me the red snakeskin. | 乖女孩 去拿那只红色蛇皮的给我 |
[13:53] | Well, looky here. | 喔 看看是谁 |
[13:56] | The F.B.I. | 联邦调查局的 |
[13:58] | We just came to see the show. | 我们只是来看表演的 |
[14:01] | – I guess, uh, we’re a little early. – O ye of little faith. | -我猜 呃 我们来早了点 -喔 你不相信啊 |
[14:05] | That truck out there of mine… | 我的货车 |
[14:08] | is a whole lot faster than my rain clouds. | 总是比我的雨云跑得快些 |
[14:11] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[14:15] | -Thank you. -How do you explain your unique ability? | -谢谢 -你如何解释你这种独特的天赋 |
[14:19] | I don’t. It’s complicated. | 我不解释 这很复杂 |
[14:22] | Try me. I watch the Weather Channel. | 你可以试试 我看过气象频道的 |
[14:28] | If you’re wondering, did I ask for this gift, | 如果你想知道 是不是我要求得到这种天赋的 |
[14:32] | no, sir, I did not– | 不 先生 我没有 |
[14:34] | no more than I asked to lose this here limb. | 我更想要回我失去的腿 |
[14:37] | But I should’ve expected it, | 但是我预料到了 |
[14:41] | and I’ll tell you why. | 我可以告诉你 |
[14:43] | Because I come from a long line of healing people. | 因为我是从创伤中恢复过来的人 |
[14:46] | I’m a spiritual man, in touch… | 我是个有神性的人 |
[14:51] | with the really real. | 能够接触到真正的自然 |
[14:53] | The– The unseen real. | 看不到的自然 |
[15:04] | And I… | 而我 |
[15:06] | am 1 /64th Cherokee, | 是第六十四代的却洛奇人 |
[15:08] | and I can summon up my ancestors… | 我可以召奂我的祖先 |
[15:12] | to bring water to this thirsty land. | 为这干旱的大地 带来雨水 |
[15:32] | Mulder, what are we doing here? | 穆德 我们在这里干什么 |
[15:33] | Well, this is not without historical precedent. | 喔 这在历史上不是没有先例 |
[15:36] | The old West was full of | 以前西部到处都有 |
[15:37] | traveling men who claimed to be rainmakers. | 云游的求雨人 |
[15:39] | The Pueblo Indians even had a rain dance. | 普艾布罗印地安人甚至有祈雨舞 |
[15:42] | That is not a rain dance. | 穆德 这不是祈雨舞 |
[15:43] | My Irish Aunt Olive has more Cherokee in her | 我的爱尔兰奥利弗阿姨比戴尔·穆兹 |
[15:46] | than Daryl Mootz. | 更像切诺基人 |
[15:48] | I mean, look at him, Mulder. | 我是说 你看看他 穆德 |
[15:50] | Does that look like a man who can control the weather? | 那看起来像是个能控制天气的人吗 |
[16:01] | Yeah, I win! Hah! | 耶 我赢了 哈 |
[16:20] | Are we still going to the reunion together on Friday? | 我们仍要去参加周五的校友会吗 |
[16:23] | Absolutely. Social event of the decade. | 当然 十年才一次的活动啊 |
[16:26] | Hard to believe | 好难想像 |
[16:27] | it’s been 20 years since we finished high school. | 我们已经离开高中有二十年了 |
[16:30] | Where did the time go? | 我们都做了些什么 |
[16:34] | What were those F.B.I. People looking for? | 那些FBI的人在查什么 |
[16:37] | Oh, they were asking questions about Daryl, | 喔 他们在问有关戴尔的事 |
[16:40] | about making it rain. | 有关造雨的 |
[16:42] | I wish they’d just go back to wherever they came from… | 我希望他们回到他们自己的地方去 |
[16:45] | and leave him alone. | 不要去烦他 |
[16:47] | You don’t still love him, do you? | 你不会还爱着他吧 不会吧 |
[16:52] | I can’t believe you still | 我不敢相信他这样对你之后 |
[16:53] | care about him after the way he treated you. | 你还关心他 |
[16:56] | – I know. – He never loved you, Sheila. | -我知道 -他从来没有爱过你 席拉 |
[17:00] | All he cared about was your money, | 他只是想着你的钱 |
[17:03] | -and as soon as he got some of his own– -He left. I know. | -只要他自己有了钱 他就 -他就跑了 我知道 |
[17:07] | But I think he used to love me. | 但是我想他曾经是爱过我的 |
[17:11] | There are other men who will love you more. | 还有别人更加爱你的 |
[17:15] | F.B.I. My Lord. | FBI 我的天呀 |
[17:17] | I don’t think I’ll be | 他们就在附近 |
[17:19] | able to sleep knowin’ they’re pokin’ around. | 我想我会睡不着的 |
[18:33] | Ma’am, unless you want to get covered in hamburger… | 女士 除非你想被汉堡包盖满全身 |
[18:35] | I reckon you should step outside. | 不然我建议你站到外面去 |
[18:47] | Oh, miss, we moved your boyfriend’s things | 喔 小姐 我把你男朋友的东西搬到 |
[18:49] | into your room. | 你的房间去了 |
[18:50] | He’s my partner, and we prefer separate rooms. | 他是我的搭档 我们更喜欢分房间睡 |
[18:53] | Oh. Old fashioned, are you, huh? | 喔 你很守旧是不是 |
[18:56] | Well, we’re booked solid with the | 但是我们因为高中同学会 |
[18:57] | high school reunion. You can take it or leave it. | 房间都订满了 你要就接受 不然就拉倒 |
[18:59] | I don’t even think you’ll need stitches. | 你不需要缝针 |
[19:00] | We can just butterfly it. | 我们先只能这样 |
[19:02] | I’ve got my kit over in the car. | 我去拿我车上的设备 |
[19:05] | Scully, I don’t think it’s | 史考利 我不认为 |
[19:06] | a coincidence that a cow gets hurled at me… | 这一头牛砸向我是个巧合 |
[19:08] | just as we’re down here investigating the weather. | 尤其是我们来这里调查天气的时候 |
[19:11] | Mulder, did they check you for head trauma? | 穆德 他们有没有检查你的脑袋有没有受伤 |
[19:13] | I’m telling you, that cow had my name on it. | 我告诉你 那头牛是冲着我来的 |
[19:21] | Agent Mulder, are you all right? I feel terrible. | 穆德探员 你没事吧 我觉得好可怕 |
[19:25] | If there’s anything I can do, | 如果有什么我可以做的 |
[19:26] | please don’t hesitate. – Perhaps there is. | -请不要客气 -也许你能帮忙 |
[19:29] | Mr. Hardt, would you please reassure Agent Mulder… | 哈德先生 你能不能向穆德探员保证 |
[19:31] | that this cow incident was, in fact, a natural phenomenon? | 这次的奶牛事件纯属自然现象 |
[19:34] | With pleasure. Uh, it’s my belief… | 这是我的荣幸 呃 我相信 |
[19:37] | that a mini twister picked that poor creature up, | 那是个小型龙卷风 抓起了那个可怜的动物 |
[19:39] | lifted it about 1 2,000 feet… | 举起到12 000英尺 |
[19:43] | where the air cooled, and, uh– | 遇到冷空气 然后 呃 |
[19:46] | – I’m just grateful you weren’t hurt any worse. – Excuse me. | -我只是很高兴你没有受到更严重的伤 -对不起 |
[19:53] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这里 |
[19:54] | Holman, don’t make this any harder. | 赫门 不要把事情弄得更糟 |
[19:58] | It’s my fault. I did it. | 都是我的错 是我做的 |
[20:04] | I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean for this to happen. | 我很抱歉 我不是有意要让他发生的 |
[20:09] | It’s not something that I can control. | 这不是我能控制的 |
[20:13] | Are you saying that you’re somehow responsible for– | 你是说 你或多或少要为这件事负责 |
[20:15] | I murdered that poor cow! | 是我杀了那头可怜的牛 |
[20:20] | Uh, Holman just explained to us… | 呃 赫门刚才向我们解释过 |
[20:22] | that, uh, that a mini twister is what caused the accident. | 呃 是小型龙卷风造成的这起意外 |
[20:26] | He’s just being sweet, covering for me. | 他只是对我好 替我掩饰 |
[20:28] | He knows the truth. | 他知道真相 |
[20:31] | This isn’t the first time something like this has happened. | 这已经不是第一次发生这样的事情了 |
[20:36] | The night of my senior prom, | 我们高年级舞会那晚 |
[20:38] | a tornado demolished our high school. | 一阵旋风吹翻了我的高中 |
[20:42] | And then on my wedding day, | 接着 在我结婚典礼那天 |
[20:45] | a day I’d always dreamed about, | 我一直梦想的那天 |
[20:48] | the ceremony was outdoors on the Fourth ofJuly weekend. | 仪式在六月四日那个周末露天举行 |
[20:54] | It snowed six inches. | 居然下了6英寸的雪 |
[20:58] | Then three years later, my husband ran off… | 然后三年后 |
[21:01] | with some gal from the phone company. | 我的丈夫跟一个电话公司的小姐跑了 |
[21:03] | On the day that our divorce was finalized, | 在我们离婚手续办完的那天 |
[21:06] | I stepped out of the courthouse and– | 我站在法庭的外面 |
[21:09] | You know how you-you-you | 你知道 你 |
[21:11] | can see shapes in those big, fluffy clouds? | 你能看到那些大大毛毛云的形状 |
[21:15] | Well, | 嗯 |
[21:18] | I swear that every cloud in that big, blue sky… | 我发誓每一片在蓝天上飘着的云 |
[21:20] | was a face laughing at me. | 都是一张嘲笑我的脸孔 |
[21:26] | And that was about ten years ago, | 那都是十年前的事了 |
[21:29] | and that was the last time it happened until last night. | 那是最后一次发生 直到昨晚 |
[21:35] | What’s your connection to Daryl Mootz? | 你跟戴尔·穆兹是什么关系 |
[21:38] | Well, we used to be engaged. | 嗯 我们曾经订过婚 |
[21:41] | You two were engaged? | 你们两个订过婚 |
[21:45] | Yeah, about six months ago, | 是的 大概六个月以前 |
[21:47] | and, um, we had a fight… | 嗯 我们吵了一架 |
[21:49] | and he took a drive and– and a– | 而他开车出去 |
[21:52] | and a freak hailstorm cost him his leg. | 然后一阵奇怪的冰雹让他断了一条腿 |
[21:56] | And ever since then the rain’s been following him. | 从那次之后 雨就一直跟着他 |
[22:06] | – Am I under arrest? – No. | -我被捕了吗 -不 |
[22:08] | I can tell you without a doubt | 我可以确定地告诉你 |
[22:09] | that you’re not responsible for any of that weather. | 你不需要为任何怪天气负责 |
[22:12] | – Oh, but– – Agent Scully | -喔 可是 -史考利探员和我 |
[22:14] | and I specialize in these types of cases, | 是这种案件的专家 |
[22:17] | and-and-and although you may have had some bad luck, | 虽然你很不幸 |
[22:20] | -you didn’t cause any of it. – Oh. You’re sure? | -但绝对不是因为你的缘故 -你确定吗 |
[22:23] | Yeah, yeah, I’m-I’m sure. Scully, you have any doubts? | 对 对 我 确定 史考利 你有没有什么疑问 |
[22:26] | – No. No doubts. – You see? It’s fine. | -没有 没有疑问 -你看吧 |
[22:33] | I really want to believe you. | 我真希望相信你 |
[22:38] | – Thanks. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不用客气 |
[22:47] | That hailstorm didn’t cause Daryl’s car crash. | 那冰雹不是戴尔车祸的原因 |
[22:49] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[22:51] | Sure, the weather was bad, | 天气是不好 |
[22:52] | but Daryl was drunk and driving too fast. | 但是戴尔喝醉了 而且开得太快 |
[22:54] | Drunk? I never heard that. | 喝醉 我从没听说过 |
[22:57] | We all felt that Daryl losing his leg | 我们都觉得戴尔失去一条腿 |
[22:59] | was punishment enough. | 已经受到惩罚了 |
[23:12] | People don’t realize how hard a work this is. | 人们不了解这工作有多辛苦 |
[23:14] | I mean, sure, It looks like I’m just sitting here, | 我是说 当然 看起来我只是坐在这里 |
[23:17] | but my powers of concentration are– | 但是 我集中意志的力量 |
[23:21] | Oh, yeah. Oh, right there, right there. Yeah, yeah. | 喔 喔 对 对 就是这里 喔 喔 |
[23:23] | Yeah. Oh, you– You’re worth every penny. | 喔 你对得起你的每一分钱 |
[23:28] | – All right, what was I saying? – “Powers of concentration.” | -嗯 我说到哪里了 -“集中意志的力量” |
[23:30] | – Yeah, right. – Right. | -是的 -是的 |
[23:32] | My brain’s functioning on | 我的脑袋在运算 |
[23:33] | something like– I don’t know– 1 4 different levels, | 该怎么说 14个不同的层次 |
[23:35] | taking in a whole bunch of variables… | 考虑所有的变数 |
[23:38] | like wind velocity and-and humidity and– | 比如风速和温度 还有 |
[23:41] | – Daryl, do you hear that? – Hear what? | -戴尔 你听到了吗 -听到什么 |
[23:45] | The rain stopped. | 雨停了 |
[24:08] | Next flight out is 10:00 tomorrow morning. | 下班飞机 明天早上十点 |
[24:10] | Look at this, Scully. September 20, 1991 . | 看看这个 史考利 1991年9月20日 |
[24:15] | It rained rose petals for nearly an hour. | 下了将近一个小时的玫瑰花瓣 |
[24:19] | Mulder, we’re going home. The rain stopped this afternoon. | 穆德 我们明天就回家 下午雨就停了 |
[24:22] | Daryl Mootz is being sued by about 50 people. | 戴尔·穆兹已经被将近50个人告了 |
[24:24] | There’s no case, and you told Sheila | 已经没有案子了 而且你自己也告诉席拉 |
[24:26] | yourself that she wasn’t controlling the weather. | 她没有控制天气 |
[24:29] | She’s not. Neither is Daryl. | 她是没有 戴尔也没有 |
[24:32] | Check this out. On the same day that it rained rose petals– | 看看这个 在下玫瑰花瓣的同一天 |
[24:38] | “Irene Hardt, beloved wife and devoted mother… | “依莲·哈德 可爱的妻子和伟大的母亲 “ |
[24:41] | “Passed away yesterday afternoon– | “于昨天中午去世 “ |
[24:44] | She’s survived by one son, Holman Hardt.” | “只留下一个儿子 赫门·哈德 “ |
[24:47] | So now you’re saying that– | 你的意思是说赫门·哈德 |
[24:48] | Holman Hardt is manufacturing the weather. | 赫门·哈德在制造天气 |
[24:51] | Did you see how relieved | 你有没有注意到当他知道戴尔喝醉时 |
[24:52] | he was when he learned that Daryl was drunk? | 大大地松了一口气 |
[24:54] | I’ve been doing some checking. | 我已经做了些调查 |
[24:57] | Holman Hardt has been | 赫门·哈德 |
[24:58] | hospitalized five times with nervous exhaustion, | 因神精衰弱进过五次医院 |
[25:01] | each time coinciding with a major meteorological event. | 每一次都碰巧遇到气象学上的大事件 |
[25:04] | Mulder, it is still a huge leap… | 穆德 这跟他会制造天气 |
[25:07] | to say that he’s manufacturing the weather. | 还差个十万八千里呢 |
[25:09] | Most people will admit that the weather | 大多数人承认 |
[25:11] | plays a significant role in the way they feel, right? | 天气在某方面严重地影响着他们的情绪 对吧 |
[25:13] | – There’s even that disorder– – “SAD.” | -甚至还有这种失调症 -“SAD” |
[25:16] | Seasonal affective disorder. | 季节性情绪失调症 |
[25:18] | Well, who’s to say that it doesn’t work | 是的 谁说这种现象 |
[25:19] | the other way around– | 不能反过来 |
[25:20] | that the way someone feels can affect the weather, | 人的情绪可以影响天气 |
[25:23] | that the weather is somehow | 天气不知道为什么 |
[25:24] | an expression of Holman Hardt’s feelings. | 可以反映赫门·哈德的心情 |
[25:26] | Or-Or-Or better still, the feelings that he’s not expressing? | 或者说 反映他从来没有表达过的心情 |
[25:31] | I’ve tried to say this a thousand times, | 我想说这话已经想了上千遍了 |
[25:36] | tried to express the… | 试着表达 |
[25:39] | fire that burns inside this… humble exterior. | 我外表虔卑 但内心却有着熊熊的烈火 |
[25:47] | Sheila, you’re the reason | 席拉 你是我 |
[25:48] | I remained in this town all these years. | 多年来一直留在这个镇上的理由 |
[25:50] | I wake up each day knowing– | 我每天起来都知道 |
[26:02] | Hello? | 喂 |
[26:03] | Holman, it’s me. Working late? | 赫门 是我 你在加班吗 |
[26:06] | Sh-Sheila, hi. Y-Yeah, um– | 席 席拉 嘿 嗯 |
[26:11] | I was just thinking about you. | 我刚刚还想到你 |
[26:13] | I’m looking forward to the reunion tomorrow night. | 我期待着明天晚上的校友会 |
[26:16] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[26:17] | You sound in a good mood. Well, | 你的心情好像很好 |
[26:19] | I am, Holman, and it’s all because of you. | 喔 是的 赫门 这都是因为你 |
[26:24] | I wanted to let you know that I’ve been thinking… | 你希望让你知道 我在想 |
[26:26] | about what you said about Daryl yesterday, | 你昨天说的 有关戴尔的事 |
[26:29] | – and I realized that you were right. – I was? | -我想通了 你是对的 -我对了 |
[26:32] | Yes, you were, and I am so over him. | 对呀 你对了 我好气他 |
[26:35] | “Daryl who?” That’s what I say. | “戴尔是什么东西 “这就是我要说的 |
[26:37] | I realized that I’ve been chasing the wrong kind of guy. | 我想通了 我以前找错对象了 |
[26:40] | I need someone who I can talk to. | 我需要一个我可以跟他说话的人 |
[26:42] | I need someone who I can feel safe with. | 我需要一个可以给我安全感的人 |
[26:45] | I can’t tell you what that means to me. | 我不知道怎么告诉你这对我有多大意义 |
[26:49] | Holman, I want to ask you something, | 赫门 我想要问你一件事 |
[26:51] | and I hope that we can keep it our secret for the time being. | 希望你能当成我俩的秘密 |
[26:54] | Of course, Sheila, anything. | 当然 席拉 任何事 |
[26:58] | Well, what do you think of Agent Mulder? | 嗯 你觉得穆德探员怎么样 |
[27:15] | Hey, Holman. | 嗨 赫门 |
[27:23] | – Agent Mulder. – I’ve come to say good-bye, Holman. | -穆德探员 -我是来告别的 赫门 |
[27:26] | – You’re leaving? – Yeah. | -你要走了 -是的 |
[27:29] | But I want you to get some help before you kill somebody. | 但是我希望在你还没有弄出人命之前能接受些辅导 |
[27:31] | Help? What are you talking about? | 辅导 你在说什么 |
[27:33] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我在说什么 |
[27:34] | You’re not just a weatherman. You’re the weatherman. | 你不只是个气象预报员 你就是那个气象制造者 |
[27:37] | You’re the person who’s been affecting the weather. | 你就是那个可以影响天气的人 |
[27:40] | Agent Mulder, if I could control the weather, | 穆德探员 如果我能控制天气 |
[27:42] | don’t you think I would make it rain? | 你不觉得我会叫它下雨吗 |
[27:44] | That I would end this drought? | 我会不想结束这干旱吗 |
[27:45] | I don’t think it works that way. | 我想它不是这样作用的 |
[27:47] | I don’t think you do it on purpose. | 我不认为你是故意制造天气的 |
[27:48] | I just think you bottle up your emotions– | 我想你只是发泄你的情绪 |
[27:50] | anger, grief or love or whatever– | 比如气愤 悲伤 爱 或是其他的 |
[27:52] | and then as a response, | 然后 |
[27:53] | it rains or hails or there’s a flying cow. | 天气就会反映成雨雪 冰雹 还有会飞的牛 |
[27:56] | That poor animal. | 可怜的动物 |
[27:58] | And whatever it is, you got to let it out. | 不论是什么 你必须要发泄出来 |
[28:02] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[28:06] | Yeah, you can. | 不 你行的 |
[28:12] | It’s Sheila, isn’t it? You love her. | 是席拉 对不对 你爱她 |
[28:18] | Yeah. You’ve always loved her. | 你一直都爱着她 |
[28:22] | That, uh, tornado at the high school– | 那个 呃 高中的龙卷风 |
[28:26] | that was you, wasn’t it? | 也是你弄的 对不对 |
[28:33] | The night of our senior prom, I, uh, | 那个高年级舞会的晚上 我 呃 |
[28:38] | accidentally stumbled upon her and her boyfriend… | 不巧遇到她和她的男朋友 |
[28:45] | in flagrante delicto, | 在XXXX |
[28:47] | and the next thing you know– | 接下来的事 你都知道了 |
[28:53] | And you’ve never told her the way you feel. | 而你从来没有告诉过她你的感觉 |
[28:57] | How can a frog tell a swan that he loves her? | 一只青蛙要怎样告诉天鹅他爱她 |
[29:01] | Well, you better tell her, or you’re gonna kill somebody. | 你最好告诉她 不然你会弄出人命的 |
[29:06] | – Well, you got to help me. – I got a plane to catch. | -所以 你必须要帮我 -我要赶去搭飞机 |
[29:09] | You can’t go. If you don’t help me, who will? | 你不能走 如果你不帮我 谁能帮我 |
[29:11] | I am meeting my partner at the airport. | 我跟我的搭档约好在机场见面了 |
[29:14] | Excuse me. Hold on. | 对不起 等一下 |
[29:17] | Mulder. | 我是穆德 |
[29:19] | – Mulder, it’s me. – I’m on my way. | -穆德 是我 -我就过去 |
[29:21] | I’m not so sure. Have you looked outside lately? | 我不太确定 你有没有看看外面 |
[29:23] | It’s pea soup. | 好像豆子汤一样 |
[29:25] | Our plane can’t take off until after this fog lifts. | 我们的飞机不能起飞 要等到雾散了 |
[29:28] | Fog? Holman! | 雾 赫门 |
[29:32] | – Holman? – Yeah. He wants advice. | -赫门 -对 他要一些建议 |
[29:36] | – Dating advice. – Dating advice? From whom? | -约会的建议 -约会的建议 要谁给他 |
[29:39] | Yours truly. | 远在天边 |
[29:44] | Hello? Hey, Scully. Scully, you there? | 喂 嘿 史考利 你还在吗 |
[29:48] | I heard you. | 我听到了 |
[29:50] | Mulder, when was the last time you went on a date? | 穆德 你上次是什么时候约会的 |
[29:53] | I will talk to you later. | 我以后再跟你说 |
[30:00] | The blind leading the blind. | 真是盲人指路 |
[30:11] | This red number? | 有赤字了 |
[30:17] | Daryl, you’re like one of those tragic rock stars. | 戴尔 你看起来像悲剧的摇滚巨星 |
[30:21] | You know, like– likeJim Morrison or Kurt Cobain. | 你知道吗 像吉姆·莫理森 或者柯特·柯宾 |
[30:25] | You just shine too bright for too short a time. | 你是闪得太亮太快了 |
[30:30] | We’ll tell our kids all about it. | 我们会告诉我们的孩子这些事的 |
[30:33] | Kids? Can’t afford kids. | 孩子 我们养不起孩子 |
[30:35] | If I don’t come up with | 如果我没法拿出大笔现金 |
[30:37] | a lot of cash pronto, I am in deep doo-doo. | 很快我就会死得很难看 |
[30:40] | Dairy Queen’ll take me back. | 戴利皇后会让我回去工作 |
[30:42] | I get almost $6.00 an hour. | 我一个小时差不多可以赚6美金 |
[30:44] | Shh! I’m thinking. There’s got to be somebody– | 嘘 我在想 一定有人可以 |
[30:48] | We’ll get the money, baby. | 我们会有钱的 宝贝 |
[30:54] | – Sheila. – What about her? | -席拉 -关她什么事 |
[31:00] | Cindy, | 仙蒂 |
[31:02] | you have been real sweet and all, | 你实在是又甜又好 |
[31:05] | but I think we can use some time apart. | 但是我想我们可以分开一段日子 |
[31:08] | What? Are you breaking up with me? | 什么 你要跟我分手 |
[31:12] | Nothing personal. | 不是针对你个人的 |
[31:20] | I’ve been envious of men like you my whole life. | 我一辈子都在羡慕你这种人 |
[31:23] | Based on your physical bearing, | 根据你的举止 |
[31:25] | I’d assumed you were… more experienced. | 我假设你是 比较有经验的 |
[31:28] | I mean, you spend every day with Agent Scully– | 我的意思是 你每天跟史考利探员在一起 |
[31:32] | a beautiful, enchanting woman. | 一位美丽 迷人的女性 |
[31:36] | And you two never, uh– | 你们两个从来没有 嗯 |
[31:41] | I confess, I find that shocking. | 我很迷惑 我很惊讶发现这种 |
[31:45] | I’ve seen how you two gaze at one another. | 我看见你们两个是如何凝视对方的 |
[31:51] | This is about you, Holman. I’m here to help you. | 我们是在谈你的事 赫门 我只是来帮助你的 |
[31:54] | I’m perfectly happy with my friendship with Agent Scully. | 我非常满意我与史考利探员之间的关系 |
[32:04] | So according to your theory, I walk in there, | 所以根据你的理论 我应该走过去 |
[32:07] | tell her I love her and the drought will end? | 告诉她我爱她 然后干旱就会结束了 |
[32:11] | Just tell her how you feel. | 只要告诉她你的感觉 |
[32:15] | And, Holman, I do not gaze at Scully. | 还有 赫门 我没有凝视史考利 |
[32:23] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[32:25] | I can’t find my notes for my… presentation. | 我找不到我要演讲的笔记了 |
[32:28] | – Here they are. – You got a minute? | -在这里 -你有时间吗 |
[32:30] | For you, always. | 对你 我永远有时间 |
[32:32] | Are you excited about the high school reunion tonight? | 你是不是为今晚的高中校友会而感到兴奋呢 |
[32:34] | Of course. Uh– | 当然 呃 |
[32:37] | Eh– You’re busy. We can talk later. | 你在忙 我们以后再说吧 |
[32:40] | Oh, what is it? | 喔 是什么事呀 |
[32:50] | I-I-I– | 我 |
[32:55] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[32:57] | I love you too. | 我也爱你呀 |
[33:03] | Holman, what’s wrong? | 赫门 有什么地方不对吗 |
[33:12] | Is that rain? Oh, my God! It is! | 下雨了 喔 我的天呀 真的 |
[33:16] | It’s raining! | 真的下雨了 |
[33:24] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[33:28] | Good afternoon, Agent Mulder. | 下午好 穆德探员 |
[33:30] | See you tonight, Holman. | 晚上见 赫门 |
[33:32] | Ohh, you did it. | 喔 你做到了 |
[33:37] | – No,you did it. – What are you talking about? | -不 是你做到了 -你在说什么 |
[33:41] | She said that she loves me, | 她说她爱我 |
[33:44] | but that she’s in love with you. | 但是她对你一见钟情 |
[33:55] | What do you mean there’s somebody else? | 你说有别人了是什么意思 |
[33:57] | – Daryl, this isn’t the place. -Just tell me who it is. | -戴尔 这里不是说这些的地方 -告诉我 他是谁 |
[33:59] | – Let me go! – Hey! | -放开我 -嘿 |
[34:01] | Hey, Daryl. Cut it out, man. | 嘿 戴尔 不要这样 老兄 |
[34:06] | Him? This is the guy? | 他 就是这家伙 |
[34:11] | – Oh, what’s he got that I ain’t got? – A job. | -喔 他有什么我没有的 -有工作 |
[34:14] | A way with words. Intelligence. Good looks. | 谈吐优雅 聪明 长得帅 |
[34:18] | Good looking? I’ll show you good looking! | 长得帅 我来告诉你什么叫长得帅 |
[34:22] | – Daryl, no! Not his face! – Daryl– | -戴尔 不 别打他的脸蛋 -戴尔 |
[34:25] | Don’t you hit him in the face! | 你不可以打他的脸蛋 |
[34:28] | Oh, good. Picking on a cripple. You’ll hear from my lawyer! | 啊 好啊 欺负瘸子 你等着我律师去找你吧 |
[34:32] | You deserve a big reward. | 你值得大大夸奖一番 |
[34:46] | Oh! | 噢 |
[34:49] | Mulder, the fog has lifted, and if you’re ready, | 穆德 雾已经散了 如果你准备好了 |
[34:53] | the plane is waiting. | 飞机很快就起飞了 |
[34:55] | Scully, do you know anything about, um, weather radar? | 史考利 你懂不懂有关 呃 气象雷达的事 |
[34:59] | A bit. Why? | 懂一点 干嘛 |
[35:02] | What does red mean? | 那些红色代表什么 |
[35:05] | Thunderstorms, I think. | 暴风雨 我想 |
[35:08] | Looks like we’re not going to be able to catch our plane. | 看来我们没法赶上我们的飞机了 |
[35:16] | &So I’d like to know where you got the notion & | 我想知道你的想法从何而来 |
[35:21] | &Said, I’d like to know where you got the notion & | 说吧 我想知道你的想法从何而来 |
[35:26] | – & Rock the boat & – & Don’t rock the boat, baby & | 捣乱 别捣乱 宝贝 |
[35:28] | – & Rock the boat & – & Don’t tip the boat over & | 捣乱 别把船弄翻 |
[35:30] | – & Rock the boat & – & Don’t rock the boat, baby & | 捣乱 别捣乱 宝贝 |
[35:33] | & Rock the boat & | 捣乱 |
[35:58] | Seven inches in the past six hours. | 过去六小时下了七英寸的雨 |
[36:01] | The National Weather Service | 国家气象局 |
[36:03] | has issued a flash flood warning for the county. | 已经向这个郡发出洪水警报了 |
[36:06] | Mulder, are you sure he’s here? | 穆德 你确定他在这里 |
[36:08] | If she’s here, he’ll be here. | 如果她在这儿 他就一定在 |
[36:12] | &So I’d like to know where you got the notion & | 我想知道你的想法从何而来 |
[36:16] | &Said, I’d like to know where you got the notion & | 说吧 我想知道你的想法从何而来 |
[36:21] | &So I’d like to know where you got the notion & | 我想知道你的想法从何而来 |
[36:25] | &Said, I’d like to know where you got the notion & | 我想知道你的想法从何而来 |
[36:29] | Come on, Holman. Now make it stop. | 拜托 赫门 把雨停了 |
[36:30] | This is your fault, not mine. | 这是你的错 不是我的 |
[36:32] | – My fault? – You were kissing her. | -我的错 -你亲了她 |
[36:39] | Oh, look who’s here. Some of my favorite people. | 喔 看看谁在这儿 我最喜欢的人 |
[36:43] | Old friends, and new ones. | 老朋友和新朋友们 |
[36:47] | You look very lovely tonight, Sheila. | 席拉 你今晚看起来真迷人 |
[36:49] | Thank you. You look handsome. Both of you. | 谢谢 你也很英俊 你们俩都是 |
[36:52] | Oh, I love this song. Agent Mulder, care to dance? | 喔 我喜欢这首歌 穆德探员 想要跳舞吗 |
[36:57] | Holman was just telling us that, | 赫门刚才告诉我们 |
[37:00] | uh, that he wanted to dance. | 呃 他想要跳舞 |
[37:04] | Yes, he was. | 是的 他是想 |
[37:06] | – I would be honored. – Okay. | -那将是我的荣幸 -好吧 |
[37:13] | Tell her, Holman. | 告诉她 赫门 |
[37:15] | & You lay your bets and then you pay the price & | 你的誓言 你的付出 |
[37:17] | What was that Agent Mulder said? Tell me what? | 穆德探员说什么 你要告诉我什么 |
[37:20] | Oh, no big deal. | 喔 没什么重要的事 |
[37:23] | We tell each other everything, don’t we? | 我们不是无话不谈的吗 |
[37:28] | Well, | 喔 |
[37:32] | um, | 嗯 |
[37:36] | when I stopped by your office this afternoon– | 我今天下午去你办公室 |
[37:40] | – When I said that– – When you said you loved me. | -当我说 -当你说你爱我的时候 |
[37:44] | What I meant to say– | 我真正想说的是 |
[37:49] | What I wanted you to understand… | 我想要让你了解 |
[37:55] | is that I’m in love with you. | 我有多么深地爱着你 |
[37:59] | That I’ve loved you since high school. | 我自高中时代就开始爱你 |
[38:01] | & Ooh,you made me love you & | 哦,你让我爱上了你, |
[38:05] | & Ooh,you’ve got a way & | 哦,前方一片光明 |
[38:12] | I’ll build the ark. You gather the animals. | 我去造诺亚方舟 你去赶动物进来 |
[38:15] | I was kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[38:24] | Sheila, | 席拉 |
[38:27] | my partner has a theory, | 我的搭档有个理论 |
[38:29] | and even though I don’t share his belief, | 虽然我不太相信他 |
[38:32] | I feel that, given the circumstances, | 我觉得在这种情况下 |
[38:34] | you should hear his theory, | 你应该听听她的理论 |
[38:36] | because it involves you and Holman. | 因为这是有关于你和赫门的 |
[38:40] | Agent Mulder believes that the drought, this storm, | 穆德探员相信干旱 暴风雨 |
[38:46] | these bizarre set of weather conditions… | 这些几年来 |
[38:49] | that have plagued you over the years are– | 一直跟着你的反常天气 |
[38:52] | are caused by Holman. | 都是由赫门引起的 |
[38:56] | Specifically, that– | 说仔细点 是 |
[38:58] | that his emotions… | 他的情绪 |
[39:00] | are somehow manifesting themselves in the weather, | 在某种程度上会由天气表现出来 |
[39:05] | and Agent Mulder believes that-that Holman is… | 而穆德探员相信 赫门 |
[39:10] | unwittingly destroying this town… | 在无意识的情况下 快要毁了这个小镇 |
[39:12] | because of his unspoken love for you. | 而这都是因为他对你说不出口的爱 |
[39:15] | – You love him, don’t you? – What? | -你爱他 是吗 -什么 |
[39:19] | You’re jealous because | 你忌妒我 |
[39:20] | Agent Mulder and I have a special connection, | 因为穆德探员和我有特别的关系 |
[39:23] | – and you’re trying to divert me to Holman. – What? | -所以你就试着把我推给赫门 -什么 |
[39:30] | It is good to be the King! | 当雨王真棒 |
[39:35] | It is good to be the King! | 当雨王真棒 |
[39:41] | – Where’s Sheila? – Where’s your leg? | -席拉在哪儿 -你的腿在哪儿 |
[39:45] | Cindy took it. | 仙蒂拿走了 |
[39:47] | Said I’d have to crawl back to her. Now, where’s Sheila? | 说我必须爬回去找他 现在 席拉在哪儿 |
[39:52] | Not even a kiss? | 连个吻都没有 |
[39:56] | Trust me, the man knows how to kiss. | 相信我 那个男人知道如何接吻 |
[40:02] | I just never thought of Holman that way, you know? | 我只是从来没有对赫门那样想过 你知道 |
[40:05] | He’s my closest friend. | 他是我最亲近的朋友 |
[40:08] | And to not even suspect– | 我从来没有想过 |
[40:10] | Well, it seems to me that the best relationships– | 对我而言 最佳的 |
[40:15] | the ones that last– | 可以持续下去的关系 |
[40:17] | are frequently the ones that are rooted in friendship. | 通常是出自于友谊 |
[40:19] | You know, one day you look at the person… | 你知道 有一天 你看着那个人 |
[40:23] | and you see something more than you did the night before. | 你忽然发现更多以前没有注意到的事情 |
[40:27] | Like a switch has been flicked somewhere. | 就像一个开关突然被打开了 |
[40:31] | And the person who was just a friend is… | 那个人 那个以前只不过是朋友的人 |
[40:34] | suddenly the only person you can | 忽然间变成了你唯一想要与之 |
[40:37] | ever imagine yourself with. | 在一起的人 |
[40:45] | The storm drains are filling up. Let’s get outta here. | 大雨使水漫出来了 我们快离开这里 |
[40:55] | I’ll teach you to mess with my woman! | 我要教你不要惹我的女人 |
[41:05] | – My God, Daryl! – If I had two legs I’d kick your– | -喔 天啊 戴尔 -如果我有两条腿 我会踢你的 |
[41:20] | I called the police. | 我叫了警察 |
[41:21] | You might want to take a look at the King, | 也许你该检查一下雨王 |
[41:23] | make sure he’s all right. | 确定他没事 |
[41:26] | Whatever happened to Sheila? | 席拉怎么样了 |
[41:46] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[41:48] | That you make the weather? | 是你制造天气 |
[41:52] | ‘Cause of me? | 全是因为我 |
[41:57] | The tornado in high school? Snow at my wedding? | 高中时代的龙卷风 我婚礼上的大雪 |
[42:00] | – I’m so sorry. – Daryl’s rain? | -我很抱歉 -戴尔的雨 |
[42:04] | Can’t explain the logic of it. Yes. | 我没办法合理地解释 是的 |
[42:06] | Some strange manifestation of guilt. | 某种莫名的罪恶感造成的 |
[42:09] | Even this rain? Because you love me? | 甚至这场雨也是 因为你爱我 |
[42:15] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[42:23] | That is the most romantic thing I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过的最浪漫的事 |
[42:51] | &Somewhere over the rainbow & | 在彩虹之上 |
[42:57] | & Way up high & | 在高高的天空 |
[43:02] | – I’m sorry, baby. – Me too. | -对不起 宝贝 -我也是 |
[43:06] | – I brought you a leg. – Oh! | -我把你的腿带来了 -喔 |
[43:09] | & Once in a lullaby & | 有一片乐土 |
[43:13] | Why you so good to me, honey? &Somewhere & | 亲爱的 你为什么对我这么好 |
[43:16] | & Over the rainbow & | 在彩虹之上 |
[43:19] | &Skies are blue & | 天空湛蓝 |
[43:25] | &And the dreams that you dare to dream & | 你所有的梦想 |
[43:30] | &Really do come true & | 都成真 |
[43:37] | I didn’t know reunions could be so– | 我没想过同学会可以这么 |
[43:39] | Wet? | 湿 |
[43:45] | Well, how’d it go? | 进行得如何 |
[43:48] | You should try it sometime. | 你该自己尝试看看 |
[43:50] | -&Away above the chimney tops & | 烟囱高耸云端 |
[43:52] | – Sheila? | 席拉 |
[43:53] | & That’s where you’ll find me & | 我就在那里游荡 |
[43:59] | I can’t imagine a more beautiful day than today. | 我不能想像还有哪天比今天的天气更好 |
[44:03] | We have about a 30% chance of showers tomorrow, | 明天有30%的降雨概率 |
[44:05] | which should make all of our farming friends real happy. | 会让所有的农夫朋友们开心 |
[44:11] | &Bluebirds fly & | 蓝色的小鸟 |
[44:14] | -&Birds fly over the rainbow & | 飞过彩虹身旁 |
[44:16] | You’re a chip off the old block. Yes, you are. | 你是大积木的小积木 是的 你是 |
[44:19] | Yes, you are. Yes, you are. Oh! | 是的 你是 是的 你是 喔 |
[44:24] | & Why, oh, why can’t I & | 啊为何为何 我不能效仿 |