时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | – Dr. Cabrera. – Where is he ? | -卡布拉医生 -他在哪里 |
[00:15] | Down in Trauma. | 在外科区 |
[00:15] | They said you’d know what’s wrong with him. | 他们说你了解他的状况 |
[00:17] | – Who transferred him from I.C.U. ? – I did. | -谁把他从重点护理组转过去的 -是我 |
[00:18] | He was scheduled for, uh, therapeutic plasmapheresis. | 他准备接受血浆分离法治疗 |
[00:22] | They were prepping him. | 他们正在准备 |
[00:22] | -He went into shock. – What are his vitals ? | -他就昏过去了 -他的体症如何 |
[00:24] | Not good. Pulse is 40. | 不太妙 脉搏40 |
[00:26] | Blood pressure 80/50. His G.C.S. Is six. | 血压80/50 他的GCS只有六分 |
[00:28] | Okay. Get on the phone to the F.B.I. | 好 打电话给FBI |
[00:30] | – There’s an Agent Scully that should be notified. – F.B.I. ? | -通知一个叫史考利探员的 -FBI |
[00:33] | This man is an F.B.I. Agent. | 这个人是FBI的探员 |
[00:34] | Well, what’s wrong with him ? | 他怎么了 |
[00:35] | What’s wrong with him is he’s going to die. | 他就快要断气了 |
[01:00] | Can you hear me ? | 听得到我说话吗 |
[01:02] | Mr. Skinner ? | 史基纳先生 |
[01:08] | I’m not understanding. | 我听不清楚 |
[01:10] | Can you speak up ? | 你能大声点吗 |
[01:16] | – What’d he say ? – A name. | -他说什么 -一个名字 |
[01:22] | He’s coding on us. | 他心跳停止了 |
[01:29] | Clear. | 离手 |
[01:31] | Dr. Cabrera, clear. | 卡布拉医生 离手 |
[01:34] | Dr. Cabrera! | 卡布拉医生 |
[01:39] | Let him go. | 让他去吧 |
[02:23] | Every minute of every day we choose… | 每时每刻 我们都得做出决择 |
[02:26] | who we are, who we forgive, | 我们是谁 我们原谅谁 |
[02:29] | who we defend and protect, | 我们保护谁 |
[02:31] | to choose a side or to walk the line, | 选择立场 还是随波逐流 |
[02:35] | to play the middle, | 或者保持中立 |
[02:37] | to straddle the fence between what is and what should be. | 在现实与理想间徘徊 |
[02:41] | This was the course I chose– | 我做出了这样的选择 |
[02:44] | trying to find the delicate balance of interests… | 试图在利益冲突间寻求一种 |
[02:46] | that can never exist. | 根本不存在的平衡 |
[02:48] | Choosing by not choosing. | 选无可选 |
[02:50] | Defending a center which cannot hold. | 防不胜防 |
[02:55] | So death chose for me. | 所以死亡选择了我 |
[02:59] | Good aim ! Good aim ! | 打得好 打得好 |
[03:03] | Move around! Move around! | 走动 走动 |
[03:07] | Go easy on him, slugger. | 手下留情 重炮手 |
[03:09] | I need him to lock up for me tonight, okay ? | 我今晚还要让他看门呢 |
[03:30] | Don’t telegraph that left, Dre. | 别让他知道你要出左拳 |
[03:32] | Stevie Wonder would see that one comin’. | 连史帝夫·汪达都看得出来 |
[03:36] | You’re fighting the F.B.I. Now, Dre. Fight smart. | 你现在的对手是FBI的人 好好打 |
[03:43] | Go! | 上 |
[04:24] | Hey, slugger. | 嘿 重炮手 |
[04:27] | You okay ? | 你没事吧 |
[04:29] | Slugger, can you hear me ? | 重炮手 听到我说话吗 |
[04:31] | Talk to me. You all right ? | 说话啊 你没事吧 |
[04:35] | – Slugger. – Mr. Skinner. | -重炮手 -史基纳先生 |
[04:39] | Mr. Skinner. | 史基纳先生 |
[04:42] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[04:44] | You gonna stick with us now ? | 你现在好点了吗 |
[04:48] | Do you remember what happened ? | 你还记得发生什么事吗 |
[04:51] | I was boxing. I must’ve gotten tagged. | 我在打拳击 我一定是被击倒了 |
[04:53] | Yes, you did. At least you didn’t get your ear bit off. | 是的 至少你的耳朵没被咬下来 |
[04:56] | That’s something, right ? | 这很幸运 不是吗 |
[04:59] | Dr. Plant will be with you in a minute. | 普兰德医生马上就到 |
[05:24] | Yeah. Skinner. | 是我 史基纳 |
[05:26] | Hello ? | 喂 |
[05:28] | Walter… Skinner. | 沃尔特 史基纳 |
[05:31] | – Who is this ? – Have you heard… | -你是谁 -你听说了 |
[05:34] | the news ? | 这个消息吗 |
[05:36] | It’s… in… you. | 你被盯上了 |
[05:40] | – What is this ? – You… have… | -你说什么 -你只有 |
[05:44] | 24 hours to go. | 24小时的时间了 |
[05:47] | What is this ? What do you want ? | 你说什么 你想要干什么 |
[05:49] | You… are… | 你 |
[05:52] | already dead. | 已经死定了 |
[05:59] | Mr. Skinner. | 史基纳先生 |
[06:02] | Didn’t expect to see you up and around. | 没想到你已经可以起来走动了 |
[06:03] | You must be feeling better. | 你一定感觉好多了 |
[06:08] | Can you take a seat on the table for me, please ? | 可以请你坐到那张桌子旁边吗 |
[06:18] | I’m Dr. Plant. I was here with you before. | 我是普兰特医生 为你看过病 |
[06:21] | – You probably don’t remember. – No. | -可能你都不记得了 -不记得 |
[06:24] | Well, the good news is your dilation’s back to normal. | 好消息是 你的瞳孔扩张已经恢复正常了 |
[06:28] | Plus you still have both your ears. | 还有 你的两只耳朵都还在 |
[06:30] | I heard that one. | 我听说了 |
[06:33] | I’m gonna release you. | 我想你可以出院了 |
[06:35] | But I suggest that you rethink the boxing. | 但是我建议你重新考虑有关拳击的事 |
[06:38] | You’re not 20 anymore. | 你已经不是20岁的小伙子了 |
[06:40] | There’s nothing wrong with me ? | 我没什么问题了吧 |
[06:42] | Well, you got your bell rung. | 你不该再打拳了 |
[06:46] | Other than that, I think you’re fine. | 除此之外 我想你没事了 |
[06:48] | Might want to ice that bruise. | 也许你得在淤伤上敷点冰 |
[06:50] | What bruise ? | 什么淤伤 |
[06:56] | Right here. | 在这儿 |
[06:58] | How the hell did I get that ? | 我到底是怎么弄成这样的 |
[07:00] | Must’ve taken a hard one to the ribs. | 一定是一记重拳打在肋骨上 |
[07:02] | But there’s nothing broken. | 不过骨头没断 |
[07:04] | No internal bleeding. Like I said, you’ll live. | 也没有内出血 我说过 你死不了 |
[07:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:41] | What is it, Agent Mulder? | 什么事 穆德探员 |
[07:45] | I just, uh– I thought I’d poke my head in and say hey. | 我只是 呃 认为我应该过来说声嗨 |
[07:49] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[07:56] | What, are you sleeping one off? | 怎么 你打算睡在这儿 |
[07:58] | No, I was just having trouble seeing. | 不 我只是视线模糊 |
[08:00] | It’s nothing. I just didn’t think I should drive. | 没什么大碍 我只是认为现在不适合开车 |
[08:03] | You gonna be all right, sir ? | 你不会有事吧 长官 |
[08:21] | He’s gonna tell you he’s all right. | 他会告诉你他没事 |
[08:25] | That’s because there’s nothing wrong with me. | 因为我本来就没事 |
[08:27] | Not that I could tell if there was. Why are all the lights out ? | 就算有我也看不出来 为什么把灯全关了 |
[08:30] | He’s having trouble with his eyes. | 他的眼睛有问题 |
[08:32] | He’s also got a nasty bruise on his rib cage. | 他的胸腔附近还有一大片淤伤 |
[08:36] | – What did you do ? – It’s nothing. | -你做了什么 -我没事 |
[08:43] | Says who ? | 谁说的 |
[08:45] | Says the doctor who released me from the hospital. | 那个让我出院的医生说的 |
[08:49] | That was the second opinion. | 那是第二种意见 |
[08:53] | The first was unsolicited. A phone call at the hospital. | 第一种意见不请自来 在医院里他接到一个电话 |
[08:56] | A scrambled voice telling him he had 24 hours to live. | 一个模糊的声音告诉他 他只有24小时的命了 |
[08:59] | That was somebody yanking my chain. | 那是有人故意找我碴 |
[09:02] | – Look, I got a clean bill of health. – Hey, hey, hey. | -我健康得很呢 -嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[09:07] | In the last 48 hours, did you eat or drink… | 过去48个小时 你有没有吃过或是喝过 |
[09:09] | anything that tasted metallic or otherwise odd ? | 任何含金属的或是感觉奇怪的食品 |
[09:12] | Oh, come on. You think that I’m poisoned ? | 拜托 你以为我食物中毒吗 |
[09:14] | Did the doctor take your blood ? | 医生验过你的血吗 |
[09:17] | Yes, and it checked out. | 验过 没有问题 |
[09:20] | Well, if you were poisoned, it could have been overlooked. | 如果你真是中毒 也可能被忽略过去了 |
[09:22] | Well, if it did, why call and tell me at the hospital ? | 如果我中毒了 医院那通电话又怎么解释 |
[09:25] | To scare you. See what you’d do, who you’d turn to. | 恐吓你 看看你有什么反应 你会找谁帮忙 |
[09:28] | Oh. This is about you. | 喔 这是冲你来的 |
[09:31] | Or about the X-Files. | 或是冲X档案来的 |
[09:33] | You are so paranoid, Mulder. | 你太多疑了 穆德 |
[09:36] | You’re not even on the X-Files anymore. | 你已经和X档案没有关系了 |
[09:38] | I know, but you are. You still supervise them. | 我知道 但是你有 你还在负责监督 |
[09:43] | What happened today? Anything out of the ordinary? | 今天发生过什么事 有什么不寻常的吗 |
[09:46] | I’m not gonna play this game. | 我不想玩这游戏 |
[09:47] | Look, it could’ve been anything. | 听着 可能是任何事 |
[09:49] | It could’ve been the slightest touch or a handshake. | 可能是最轻微的触碰或是握手 |
[09:53] | – This morning, you woke up– – I woke up. | -今天早上 你醒过来 -我醒过来 |
[09:56] | – Alone ? – Yes, alone. | -一个人 -是的 一个人 |
[09:59] | How’d you get to the office ? | 你是怎么到办公室的 |
[10:01] | The same way that I always do– I drove. | 跟平时做的一样 开车来的 |
[10:03] | – And then what ? – Then nothing. I had some meetings, | -然后呢 -然后没什么 开了几个会 |
[10:06] | I went to the gym, to the hospital, and now I’m here. | 然后去体育馆 医院 最后就到这儿了 |
[10:08] | Just slow down. One step at a time. | 慢点 一步步来 |
[10:11] | How’d you get from the | 你是怎么 |
[10:13] | -parking garage to your office ? – The elevator. | -从停车场到办公室的 -坐电梯 |
[10:15] | And then what ? | 然后呢 |
[10:18] | I walked up the hallway. | 我经过走廊 |
[10:20] | I passed the same dozen people that I pass every morning. | 遇到那些每天都要遇到的人 |
[10:26] | I went to my office. | 然后我走进办公室 |
[10:29] | I said “”Good morning”” To my secretary. | 对我的秘书道早安 |
[10:33] | She said “Good morning”To me. | 她也向我道早安 |
[10:36] | I returned some calls, I did some paperwork, | 我回了几个电话 处理了一些公文 |
[10:37] | then I was here for the rest of the day. | 然后一整天都呆在那里 |
[10:39] | Now, think. There’s got to be something. | 再想想 一定有别的事 |
[10:51] | In the hallway, there was a man. | 在走廊里 还有一个人 |
[10:55] | He stopped me. He wanted to know the time. | 他拦住我 他想知道时间 |
[11:01] | Did he touch you ? | 他碰到你了吗 |
[11:06] | He grabbed me… on my right wrist. | 他抓住了我的右手腕 |
[11:11] | Well, it wouldn’t necessarily leave a mark. | 这未必会留下痕迹 |
[11:13] | Some poisons are absorbed through the skin. | 有些毒药会由皮肤直接吸收 |
[11:18] | What time was it ? | 那是什么时候 |
[11:23] | There you are. | 那是你 |
[11:25] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[11:27] | Right there. | 在那儿 |
[11:31] | Wait a second. Back up. | 等一下 倒一点 |
[11:36] | It can’t be. | 这不可能 |
[11:38] | That’s Kenneth Orgel. | 他是坎尼·欧吉尔 |
[11:41] | An advisor to a senate subcommittee | 是一个讨论”伦理与新科技”的 |
[11:43] | on ethics and new technology. | 参议员小组委员会的顾问 |
[11:45] | – He’s a scientist ? – Aphysicist. | -他是科学家 -物理学家 |
[11:48] | Very well known as far as physicists go. | 在物理学界鼎鼎有名 |
[11:51] | He signed in here as a visitor to the office… | 他是以访客的身份登记的 |
[11:54] | of Assistant Director Walter Skinner. | 拜访的对象是沃尔特·史基纳副局长 |
[11:56] | Why would he be coming to see you ? | 他为什么来拜访你 |
[11:58] | I’d like to ask him that myself. | 我想我应该亲自去问问他 |
[12:00] | Sir, if this man poisoned you, | 长官 如果这个人真对你下毒的话 |
[12:01] | you should be off your feet and under a doctor’s care. | 你应该去医生那里接受治疗 |
[12:04] | If this man poisoned me, | 如果真是他对我下毒 |
[12:05] | I’m gonna put a gun to his head, find out why, | 我会拿枪指着他脑袋问清楚原因 |
[12:06] | and ask him how he’s gonna make me well. | 还要问问他怎么样使我康复 |
[12:10] | – What hospital was he at ? – St. Katherine’s. | -他住哪个医院 -圣凯萨琳医院 |
[12:34] | – Yes ? – Dr. Orgel ? | -找谁 -欧吉尔博士 |
[12:37] | – Kenneth Orgel ? – Yes. | -坎尼·欧吉尔 -正是 |
[12:39] | Do you know who I am ? | 知道我是谁吗 |
[12:41] | No. | 不知道 |
[12:44] | My name’s Walter Skinner. | 我叫沃尔特·史基纳 |
[12:45] | I’m an assistant director at the F.B.I. | 我是FBI的副局长 |
[12:48] | Dr. Orgel, you visited the F.B.I. This morning. | 欧吉尔博士 你今天早上造访过FBI |
[12:50] | You came to see Mr. Skinner. | 你是来拜访史基纳先生的 |
[12:52] | No, uh, you must be mistaken. | 没有 呃 你们一定是弄错了 |
[12:56] | I’m sorry. You’ll have to come back another time. | 抱歉 请你们下次再来 |
[13:03] | – Go around back. – What ? | -你抄后路 -什么 |
[13:15] | Please. You’re bothering me. | 拜托 你别再烦我了 |
[13:25] | Federal agent ! | 联邦探员 |
[13:40] | Go ! | 追 |
[14:10] | Drop the gun. | 放下枪 |
[14:13] | Drop it ! | 放下 |
[14:57] | Yeah. So’s your mom. | 是啊 也问候你妈妈 |
[15:00] | Hey, give it a rest, huh ? | 嘿 闭上你的臭嘴 听见吗 |
[15:14] | – Let him go, Agent Mulder. – What ? | -放他走 穆德探员 -什么 |
[15:16] | He’s got diplomatic papers. | 他有外交护照 |
[15:18] | It’s our mistake. You can go. | 这是我们的错 你可以走了 |
[15:20] | Just let him go. | 让他走吧 |
[15:27] | Get in the house. | 进屋吧 |
[15:28] | The police are gonna be here any moment. | 警方随时会到 |
[15:29] | I don’t have time to stand around | 我可没时间站在这里 |
[15:30] | and answer any questions. | 回答任何问题 |
[15:31] | His name is Alexander Lazreg– L-A-Z-R-E-G. | 他叫亚历山大·拉瑞格 LAZREG |
[15:35] | He’s the cultural attache with the Tunisian mission | 他是来访的突尼斯外交使团的 |
[15:37] | here in D.C. | 文化专员 |
[15:38] | See what else you can find out about him. | 去查查看他的资料吧 |
[15:40] | You need to get to a hospital. | 你得去医院 |
[15:41] | No, I’m trying to stay out of one. | 不 我最不愿去医院了 |
[15:54] | You released him from your care earlier this evening. | 你今天晚上早些时候让他出院的 |
[15:56] | Is he not all right ? | 没出什么问题吧 |
[15:58] | Well, that’s why I’m here. He may have been poisoned. | 这就是我来这里的原因 他可能已经中毒了 |
[16:01] | You’re kidding. By who ? | 你开玩笑 谁下的毒 |
[16:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:05] | In fact, I’m not even sure what I’m looking for. | 事实上 我自己都不清楚我要找些什么 |
[16:08] | Well, you’re lucky. He’s on the government H.M.O. | 你很幸运 他参加了政府的HMO |
[16:11] | No one’s even bothered to handle his samples yet. | 还没人检验过他的血样 |
[16:14] | Is this them in here ? | 血样在这儿吗 |
[16:17] | I’m not supposed to let you have those– | 如果没有病人书面的许可 |
[16:19] | not without a– a written release from the patient. | 我想我不能给你 |
[16:22] | We may not have time. | 我们可能已经没有时间了 |
[16:24] | He may not have time either. | 他可能也没有时间了 |
[16:26] | He had absolutely no symptoms of poisoning. | 他丝毫没有中毒的症状 |
[16:31] | Are you sure these haven’t been processed ? | 你确定这些血样没被检验过 |
[16:33] | I’m not sure, but I doubt they’ve even been touched. | 不太确定 但我怀疑它们已经被动过了 |
[16:58] | I’m not so sure you should be doing that. | 我想你不能这么做 |
[17:01] | This is a crime scene. What would you rather I be doing ? | 这里是犯罪现场 你认为我该做什么 |
[17:03] | It’s just that I’m concerned for | 我只是关心 |
[17:04] | Dr. Orgel’s personal property… | 欧吉尔博士的私人财产 |
[17:06] | and the preservation of evidence. | 和证据的保护 |
[17:08] | I’d be a lot more concerned with | 我更关心的是 |
[17:09] | the preservation of Dr. Orgel. | 欧吉尔博士的生命安全 |
[17:24] | Hello, Senator. | 你好 参议员 |
[17:37] | It’s carbon. | 这是碳 |
[17:41] | Pure carbon. | 纯碳 |
[17:44] | How in the world would that get into his bloodstream ? | 这东西到底是怎么进入他的血管的 |
[17:47] | And how is it working as a poison ? | 还有是它如何成为毒素的 |
[17:49] | By all rights, it shouldn’t be. | 照理说不可能 |
[18:02] | Look at them–just rattling around in the solution. | 你看 它们在溶液中相互碰撞 |
[18:05] | It’s just bizarre. | 真是怪异 |
[18:08] | Did you see that ? | 你看见没有 |
[18:10] | – Did you just touch something ? – No, I didn’t. | -你动了什么东西了吗 -不 我没有 |
[18:14] | They just multiplied. Look. | 它们自行复制 瞧 |
[18:19] | It just did it again. | 又来了 |
[18:21] | Zooming in. | 放大 |
[18:32] | What the hell are they ? | 它们到底是什么 |
[18:45] | Wait here, please. | 请稍等 |
[19:07] | I don’t have to tell you how late it is, do I, Agent Mulder? | 不必我告诉你现在有多晚了吧 穆德探员 |
[19:12] | But I suspect that wasn’t even a consideration of yours. | 但我猜你根本不会在乎 |
[19:15] | Actually, time is my only consideration, Senator. | 事实上 我只在乎时间 参议员先生 |
[19:18] | This was taken only three days ago. | 这是在三天前拍的 |
[19:20] | It’s of you and Dr. Kenneth Orgel | 你和坎尼·欧吉尔博士 |
[19:22] | holding a senate resolution. | 一起主持了一场参议院表决会 |
[19:24] | S.R. 81 9, I think it’s called. What is that ? | 我想应该是SR819 那是什么 |
[19:27] | A funding bill. What is this all about ? | 一项基金法案 你想知道些什么 |
[19:31] | A friend of mine is going to die because of S.R. 81 9. | 我的一个朋友 因为SR819就快要死了 |
[19:34] | I don’t know how, I don’t even know why, | 我不知道怎么死 也不知道为什么会死 |
[19:37] | but I’m betting you do. | 但是我想你一定知道 |
[19:39] | – What are you talking about ? – I don’t even really know yet. | -你在说些什么 -我还不了解详情 |
[19:41] | All I have are a few pieces– | 我只知道一些片断 |
[19:43] | a Tunisian diplomat, this Dr. Kenneth Orgel, | 一名突尼斯的外交人员 这位坎尼·欧吉尔博士 |
[19:45] | this health bill, S.R. 81 9– | 还有这项SR819健康法案 |
[19:48] | all leading up to a plot | 所有这些都指向一个 |
[19:49] | to kill an assistant director of the F.B.I. | 谋杀一位FBI副局长的阴谋 |
[19:51] | – Does that make sense ? – The bill you’ve referred to… | -这样的推论有道理吗 -你所指的这个法案 |
[19:54] | will provide money and supplies | 将向世界健康组织 |
[19:56] | to the World Health Organization. | 提供金钱及物资 |
[19:58] | Medical technology to third world countries. | 向第三世界国家提供医疗技术 |
[20:01] | I have aided you in the past… | 过去我一直向你提供 |
[20:04] | with information, Fox, and advice, | 信息和建议 福克斯 |
[20:07] | which right now is to leave here at once… | 现在我的建议是立即离开这里 |
[20:09] | and never again suggest to anyone my involvement… | 不要再向任何人提起我涉及到 |
[20:12] | in any such dark intrigue. | 任何这样的阴谋事件中来 |
[20:15] | Am I understood ? | 你听明白了吗 |
[20:17] | This man may die. He may only have a few hours to live. | 他就快要死了 他只剩几个小时可活了 |
[20:19] | My intention is to save lives, Fox, | 我的意图是要救人 福克斯 |
[20:24] | but I can’t save his. | 但我救不了他 |
[20:28] | Good night, Fox. Drive safely. | 晚安 福克斯 小心开车 |
[23:28] | – Dr. Plant ? – What ? | -普兰德医生 -什么 |
[23:31] | – What is it ? – I think I found it. | -有什么发现 -我想我找到了 |
[23:34] | I think I found what the carbon’s doing. | 我想我知道碳在干什么了 |
[23:37] | It’s, uh, it’s not just reproducing itself. | 它不仅仅是自行复制 |
[23:39] | It has behavior. It’s-It’s creating something. | 它还有活动 它在产生另一种东西 |
[23:43] | A-A matrix stimulated by blood flow | 一种能对血液流动做出 |
[23:45] | in response to movement. | 反应刺激基质 |
[23:47] | It’s multiplying, then solidifying in an orderly fashion. | 它先自行复制 然后再凝结成规则的形状 |
[23:52] | It’s building valves or-or dams in the vascular system. | 它正在血管系统中建造瓣膜或是堤坝之类的东西 |
[23:56] | It’s building a heart attack. | 它在制造心肌梗塞 |
[23:59] | Dr. Plant ? | 普兰德医生 |
[24:01] | – You’re doing blood work on a Walter Skinner ? – Yes. | -你在检验沃尔特·史基纳的血样吗 -是的 |
[24:04] | I just heard on the radio | 我刚从收音机 |
[24:05] | there’s a Walter Skinner who’s been picked up… | 听到一个叫沃尔特·史基纳的人 |
[24:06] | by paramedics at a parking garage downtown. | 在市中心的一个停车场被医护人员抬走了 |
[24:08] | – Where are they taking him ? – D.C. General. | -他被送去哪儿了 -特区总院 |
[24:17] | Did you see this ? We’ve | 看到没有 |
[24:18] | got some sort of extreme vascular event here. | 这些血管真是不可思议 |
[24:24] | How is he even still alive ? | 他怎么可能还活着 |
[24:27] | We’ll take the left arm first. | 我们先从左臂开始 |
[24:32] | Mark it just above the bicep. | 在二头肌上做记号 |
[24:38] | – Let’s get to it. – I’ll get this side. | -开始吧 -我负责这边 |
[24:42] | Hey, you, out. | 嘿 你 出去 |
[24:44] | – I know this man. – I don’t care. | -我认识这个人 -我不管 |
[24:46] | This is a sterile operating room. | 这里是无菌手术室 |
[24:48] | – Get these people out. – Look, | -叫这些人出去 -听着 |
[24:49] | I’m sorry. His name is Walter Skinner. | 抱歉 他叫沃尔特·史基纳 |
[24:51] | We’ve been investigating his illness. What are you doing ? | 我们一直在调查他的病 你们在做什么 |
[24:53] | If he’s gonna live, he’s gonna have to lose his arms. | 他想活命就必须赔上两只手臂 |
[24:56] | No, that’s not gonna save him. | 不 这样是救不了他的 |
[24:57] | -It’s his blood. – Who the hell is this woman ? | -问题出在血液里 -这个女人到底是谁 |
[24:59] | – She’s a doctor. – You’re not | -她是个医生 -除非 |
[25:00] | gonna solve anything until you get a scope into him. | 检查他的体内情况 否则什么问题也解决不了 |
[25:03] | Nothing else is gonna work. | 其他方法都没有用 |
[25:06] | Look, if you want to save this man, | 听着 想救他的命 |
[25:08] | listen to what I’m saying. | 就得听我的 |
[25:22] | It’s okay, sir. | 没事的 长官 |
[25:25] | Lie back down. | 躺下 |
[25:29] | We’re just moving you to another room. | 我们只是把你送到其他病房 |
[25:32] | Who did this to me ? | 是谁下的手 |
[25:35] | That’s what Mulder’s trying to figure out right now. | 穆德现在正在调查 |
[25:38] | But we’re gonna take good care of you. I promise. | 不过我们会好好照顾你的 我保证 |
[25:42] | We’re gonna do everything we can. | 我们会尽最大的努力 |
[25:54] | I don’t know. I can’t remember. | 我不知道 我什么都记不起来了 |
[26:19] | Sir ? Is that you ? | 长官 是你吗 |
[26:25] | – Agent Mulder ! – Hey, do you have the key to this drawer ? | -穆德探员 -嘿 你有这抽屉的钥匙吗 |
[26:28] | – What are you doing ? – A.D. Skinner’s in the hospital. | -你在干什么 -史基纳副局长正躺在医院里 |
[26:31] | – Somebody poisoned him. – Poisoned him ? Why ? | -有人对他下毒 -下毒 为什么 |
[26:33] | – For doing his job. – I-I don’t understand. | -为了尽他的本份 -我不太明白 |
[26:36] | I’m looking for anything | 我在找任何 |
[26:37] | that relates to a senate resolution– S.R. 81 9. | 跟参议院决议案SR819有关的东西 |
[26:40] | If you want to save his life, you’ll help me open this drawer. | 如果你想救他的命 就帮我打开这个抽屉 |
[26:42] | – I don’t have the key. – You have a letter opener ? | -我没有钥匙 -你有裁纸刀吗 |
[26:45] | In your desk ? Something ? | 你桌子上 或是别的什么地方 |
[26:51] | Is he going to be all right ? | 他不会有事吧 |
[27:17] | What’s his condition ? | 他的情况如何 |
[27:19] | He’s stable, but it’s not good, Mulder. | 情况稳定 但是不太好 穆德 |
[27:21] | He’s got extreme vascular trauma and distension. | 他有严重的血管创伤和扩张 |
[27:23] | His-His blood has become a weapon against his body. | 他的血液已经成为攻击他身体的武器了 |
[27:26] | Well, can you fight it ? | 他还能坚持吗 |
[27:28] | We don’t know what it is. I mean, the best that we can do… | 我们不知道这是什么 我是说 我们唯一能做的 |
[27:31] | is keep lasering his arteries open. | 只是用激光来保持他动脉的通畅 |
[27:34] | But it’s only gonna be a matter of time before we lose. | 但是失去他是个迟早的问题 |
[27:37] | I mean, it’s-it’s building walls in his vessels… | 我是说 它在血管内构筑堤坝的速度 |
[27:41] | faster than we can tear them down, | 比我们拆除的速度要快 |
[27:43] | and-and we just don’t have the technology to combat it. | 我们还没有有效反击的技术 |
[27:46] | – Maybe we do. – What is this ? | -或许有 -这是什么 |
[27:50] | I found this in Skinner’s morning mail. | 我早上在史基纳的信箱里发现的 |
[27:52] | He was doing a security check on a senate bill… | 他正对一个参议院法案进行安全检查 |
[27:56] | for violation of trade laws involving sensitive technology. | 以确定该法案没有违反贸易法 没有涉及敏感技术 |
[27:59] | Yeah, but this is just a routine procedure, Mulder. | 是 但这只是个例行性的检查 穆德 |
[28:02] | – The F.B.I. Does dozens of these a year. – No. | -FBI每年都有数十个检查要做 -不 |
[28:04] | This bill was gonna vote in the senate. | 这项法案就要在参议院进行表决了 |
[28:06] | All it was waiting on… | 而它所缺少的 |
[28:06] | was Skinner’s review and an analysis by Dr. Kenneth Orgel. | 正是史基纳的检查报告和坎尼·欧吉尔博士的分析报告 |
[28:10] | You’re saying that Dr. Orgel… | 你是说 欧吉尔博士 |
[28:12] | poisoned Skinner in order to cover up his analysis ? | 为了掩饰他的分析报告而对史基纳下毒 |
[28:14] | No, Orgel didn’t poison anybody. | 不 欧吉尔没有对任何人下毒 |
[28:17] | Orgel came to the F.B.I. To tell Skinner what he knew– | 欧吉尔来FBI是为了告诉史基纳他所知道的 |
[28:20] | that there was a gross | 这项法案 |
[28:21] | violation of export laws involving new technology. | 违反了新技术出口的禁令 |
[28:26] | New technology. | 新技术 |
[28:28] | You know what that means ? | 你知道那是指什么吗 |
[28:31] | Well, I think I might. | 我想我也许知道 |
[28:33] | That’s not me. | 不是我的 |
[28:36] | You want to get this ? It was in his pants pocket. | 谁能接这个电话 是在他裤子口袋里的 |
[28:40] | Thank you. Hello ? | 谢谢 喂 |
[28:42] | Might as well… give up. | 最好放弃 |
[28:46] | – Who is it ? – It’s a computer synth voice. | -是谁 -是电脑合成的声音 |
[28:49] | You can’t… stop it. | 你无力阻止 |
[28:53] | Somebody that must know he’s here. | 一定有人知道他在这里 |
[28:55] | Walter Skinner, your time– | 沃尔特·史基纳 你的时间 |
[29:18] | Federal agent ! Stop right there ! | 联邦探员 站住别动 |
[29:23] | Sir ! | 先生 |
[29:25] | Hey ! | 嘿 |
[31:08] | -Yes. – The bill is in danger, Senator. | -喂 -法案岌岌可危 参议员先生 |
[31:11] | A new threat has emerged. | 新的威胁已经浮现出来 |
[31:13] | You shouldn’t have called me. | 你不该打电话给我 |
[31:15] | Blood will be on your hands. | 你的手上将沾满鲜血 |
[31:17] | I don’t buy your hollow threats. | 我不吃你这一套 |
[31:19] | Well, Dr. Orgel does. You can ask him. | 是吗 欧吉尔博士相信 你可以问问他 |
[31:23] | What have you done with him ? | 你把他怎么了 |
[31:27] | I can tell you where to find him. | 我可以告诉你他在哪儿 |
[31:35] | The car is leased. Part of a fleet service… | 车是租来的 |
[31:37] | that services the diplomatic counsel corps. | 专门租借给外交人员的 |
[31:39] | What other forensic evidence were you able to lift ? | 你还发现什么别的证据 |
[31:41] | Not much on the outside. It’s not surprising, | 能在外部找到的不多 |
[31:43] | considering the condition of the vehicle. | 考虑到车子的状况 这不足为奇 |
[31:46] | Inside we found a couple hairs– human– | 我们在车里找到几根头发 是人的 |
[31:48] | from an expensive wig. | 属于一顶昂贵的假发 |
[31:54] | Don’t hate me ’cause I’m beautiful. What else ? | 别因为我很帅而恨我 还有呢 |
[31:57] | Well, we scraped the tire treads. Found something odd. | 我们刮胎纹时发现了奇怪的东西 |
[32:01] | It’s full of polychlorinated biphenyls– P.C.B.S. | 这里面充满了多聚氯二苯 PCBs |
[32:04] | Over 500 parts per million. Now, | 含量超过百万分之五百了 |
[32:06] | that’s the kind of levels we used to see in the 1970s. | 在1970年代 环保局取缔这东西之前 |
[32:09] | – Right before the E.P.A. Got fangs. – From where ? | -这个含量算是很普遍的 -从哪儿来的 |
[32:11] | Well, the P.C.B.S are saturated evenly in the clay. | PCBs会渗入粘土中 |
[32:15] | Uh, demo site, maybe, | 可能是实验区 |
[32:17] | or, uh, an old power plant. | 也可能是老式发电场 |
[33:41] | Who’s there ? | 谁 |
[33:44] | Is someone there ? | 有人吗 |
[33:51] | Senator, please, let me go. | 参议员先生 求求你 放了我 |
[33:56] | I need… water. | 我要喝水 |
[34:00] | – Who did this to you ? – Hurry. | -谁下的手 -快 |
[34:03] | Please. It’s… killing me. | 求求你 我快死了 |
[34:07] | They believe you’ve exposed them to the | 他们相信你向FBI泄密 |
[34:09] | F.B.I.– to Walter Skinner. | 向沃尔特·史基纳 |
[34:10] | No. I told the F.B.I. Nothing. I told them nothing. | 不 我没有向FBI泄密 我什么都没说 |
[34:13] | Please. I promise not to expose anyone. | 求求你 我发誓不向任何人泄密 |
[35:00] | Sir, there’s something I’d like to try. | 长官 有种方法我想试试 |
[35:03] | It’s a treatment called therapeutic plasmapheresis. | 这种疗法被称为血浆分离术 |
[35:07] | It requires filtering all of the blood in your body. | 我们必须过滤你体内所有的血液 |
[35:11] | It’s a radical procedure, and there is a danger… | 这是种极端的办法 有一定的危险性 |
[35:14] | that your body might go into shock. | 你可能会因此而休克 |
[35:18] | I’m in your hands. | 我的命交给你了 |
[35:24] | I think I owe you an apology, Scully. | 我想我应该向你们道歉 史考利 |
[35:31] | – You and Mulder. – Sir ? | -你和穆德 -长官 |
[35:35] | I’ve been lying here thinking. | 我躺在这里一直在想 |
[35:40] | Your quest… | 你们的请求 |
[35:44] | it should have been mine. | 我应该支持的 |
[35:46] | What do you mean ? | 这是什么意思 |
[35:51] | If I die now, I die in vain. | 如果我现在死了 真是白活了一场 |
[35:58] | I have nothing to show for myself. | 我这一生乏善可陈 |
[36:02] | My life– | 我这一辈子 |
[36:04] | Sir, you know that’s not true. | 长官 你太过谦虚了 |
[36:06] | It is. | 是真的 |
[36:13] | I can see now that… I always played it safe. | 我现在看得很清楚 我总是明哲保身 |
[36:19] | I wouldn’t take sides. | 不敢选择立场 |
[36:23] | Wouldn’t let you and Mulder… | 设法不让你和穆德 |
[36:27] | pull me in. | 拖我下水 |
[36:31] | You’ve been our ally more times than I can say. | 你和我们并肩作战了很多次了 都数不清了 |
[36:39] | Not the kind of ally that I could have been. | 我本来可以做得更好 |
[36:57] | – I remember now. – What ? | -我想起来了 -什么 |
[37:06] | I can’t see his face. He has a beard. | 我看不清他的脸 他有胡子 |
[37:08] | Try. | 再想想 |
[37:12] | He was at the gym. | 你在体育馆里 |
[37:20] | At the hospital. | 也在医院里 |
[37:23] | He killed that man. | 是他杀了那个人 |
[37:29] | He was at the F.B.I. When Orgel approached me. | 当欧吉尔接近我时他也在FBI里 |
[37:33] | He was following you ? | 他在跟踪你吗 |
[37:36] | The tape. He’s on the surveillance tape. | 录影带 他在监视录影带里 |
[38:42] | You must be surprised to see me here. | 在这儿遇到我 一定让你感到惊讶 |
[38:52] | I’m sure I’m not the man you’re looking for. | 我知道自己不是你要找的人 |
[38:55] | Where is he ? Where’s Orgel ? | 他在哪儿 欧吉尔在哪儿 |
[38:58] | – Orgel is dead. – I don’t believe you. | -欧吉尔死了 -我不相信你 |
[39:01] | You lied to me this morning, you’re lying to me now. | 你今天早上骗过我 现在也一样 |
[39:03] | – Drop this, Fox. – Where is Orgel ? | -别管这事 福克斯 -欧吉尔在哪儿 |
[39:06] | I need to know what he knows. A friend of mine is dying. | 我要知道他所知道的 我有朋友就要死了 |
[39:10] | I tell you, they killed him. | 我告诉你 他们杀了他 |
[39:12] | What Orgel knows died with him. | 欧吉尔知道的一切 也跟他一起消失了 |
[39:14] | Tell me what you know, Senator ! | 告诉我你知道什么 参议员 |
[39:17] | This is about S.R. 81 9, isn’t it ? | 这跟SR819有关 是不是 |
[39:19] | What the hell did they put in Skinner ? | 他们到底对史基纳做了什么 |
[39:21] | I’m sure you already have some idea, Fox. | 我相信你已经心里有数了 福克斯 |
[39:28] | It’s the same technology that S.R. 81 9 will export. | 这就是SR819将要出口的技术 |
[39:31] | Technology that the world believes is purely theoretical. | 世界上其他人都还认为这只是纯理论的技术 |
[39:36] | Nanotechnology. | 纳米技术 |
[39:39] | Microscopic, atom-sized machines ? | 显微镜下 原子大小的机器 |
[39:43] | – Machines can be stopped. – Your friend is already dead. | -机器可以停下来 -你朋友死定了 |
[39:47] | – I don’t believe that. – If you pursue this, | -我不信 -如果你穷追不舍 |
[39:49] | Fox, they will kill you. | 福克斯 他们也会杀了你 |
[39:51] | Not before I expose you and your role in this. | 在我揭发你和你的角色之前 我不会死的 |
[39:54] | My role ? I am a victim here. | 我的角色 我也是受害者 |
[39:57] | Don’t you understand that ? I’m fighting for my life ! | 你难道看不出来 我也得保住我的老命 |
[39:59] | I will stop this ! | 我会阻止它的 |
[40:02] | It’s too late, Fox. | 太迟了 福克斯 |
[40:04] | It’s too late ! | 太迟了 |
[40:21] | All right. He’s coding on us. | 他在整我们 |
[40:25] | Clear. Dr. Cabrera, clear. | 离手 卡布拉医生 离手 |
[40:30] | – Dr. Cabrera! – Let him go. | -卡布拉医生 -让他去吧 |
[40:39] | Call time of death– 9:33. | 死亡时间 9:33 |
[41:43] | Sir, I’ve spoken with your doctors, | 长官 我和你的医生谈过了 |
[41:45] | and your prognosis is excellent. | 你的恢复状况良好 |
[41:48] | Whatever you are infected with appears to be dormant. | 你所感染的东西已经暂停活动 |
[41:51] | And your recovery is being hailed as a miracle. | 你的康复可以算是个奇迹 |
[41:55] | The man who poisoned you was at the F.B.I. That day. | 对你下毒的人当天确实来过FBI |
[41:58] | Scully was able to pull these off the security videotapes. | 史考利从监视录影带里找到了这个 |
[42:03] | Hoping it might jog your memory. | 希望能唤起你的记忆 |
[42:05] | Maybe you can identify this man. | 也许你能认出这个人 |
[42:10] | No, I’m sorry. | 认不出 抱歉 |
[42:15] | S.R. 81 9 was withdrawn by | SR819昨晚已经 |
[42:17] | committee late last night without explanation. | 被委员会撤消了 未做任何解释 |
[42:22] | Good. So this man failed then ? | 很好 那么他算是失败了吗 |
[42:24] | If that was his true motive. | 如果这是他真正的动机 |
[42:28] | If he wanted to poison you | 如果他对你下毒 |
[42:29] | to prevent you from investigating S.R. 81 9, | 是阻止你调查SR819 |
[42:31] | why call you to tell you that ? | 为什么他还要打电话告诉你 |
[42:35] | This man worked for the | 这个人是为 |
[42:36] | government that was to receive this technology. | 接受这项技术的政府服务的 |
[42:37] | He drove one of their cars, | 他开着他们的车 |
[42:39] | and he killed one of his own to save you. | 杀了一个自己人来救你的命 |
[42:44] | So you still think this is about you ? About the X-Files ? | 你仍然觉得这事是冲你来的 冲X档案来的 |
[42:48] | Yes. Yes, I do, | 是的 |
[42:48] | and I have an idea who may be behind all this. | 我还认为幕后有人在主使 |
[42:52] | But I’d need your authority to continue the investigation. | 但是我需要你的授权 才能继续调查下去 |
[43:01] | I have neither the authority nor the will… | 我没有权力 |
[43:03] | to allow your continued inquiry into this matter. | 也不想让你继续调查这件事 |
[43:09] | You’ll perform your duties as directed by A.D. | 你将听从克许副局长的调遣 |
[43:11] | Kersh, and only A.D. Kersh. | 而且只能听他的 |
[43:12] | Sir ? | 长官 |
[43:14] | This matter’s closed, agents. Am I clear ? | 这件事已经结束了 探员 我说得够清楚吗 |
[43:58] | I’ve been expecting you to show up. | 我一直在等待你的出现 |
[44:06] | You know I can push the button any time. | 你知道我随时都可以按下按钮 |
[44:08] | What do you want from me ? What’s this about, Krycek ? | 你想从我这得到什么 你打算做什么 柯莱区克 |
[44:16] | All in good time. | 快了 |