时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:59] | 波多马克调度厂 阿灵顿 维吉尼亚州 | |
[01:34] | Dr. Openshaw, congratulations. | 奥彭塞博士 恭喜你 |
[01:38] | Your work– it’s completed. | 你的研究 完成了 |
[01:43] | You should see her. | 你应该见见她 |
[02:06] | Twenty-five years. | 二十五年了 |
[02:10] | She must seem like an old friend. | 你一定觉得她是个老朋友了 |
[02:13] | Yes. | 没错 |
[02:18] | We’re, uh, going out to celebrate. | 我们 呃 要出去庆祝一下 |
[02:22] | – If you’d like to come– – No. | -如果你愿意一起 -不 |
[02:25] | You go on ahead. | 你们去吧 |
[02:53] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[02:59] | No! | 不 |
[04:30] | This is the end. | 都结束了 |
[04:33] | I never thought I’d hear | 想不到那么多年之后 |
[04:34] | myself say those words after all these years. | 我还是会说出这句话 |
[04:39] | When you put your life into something, | 当你全心全意地投入进去 |
[04:43] | build it, protect it, | 去建立它 保护它 |
[04:47] | the end is as unimaginable as your own death… | 那么结束就会像你自己的死亡一样不可想像 |
[04:51] | or the death of your children. | 就像失去了自己的孩子 |
[04:56] | I could never have scripted the events that led us to this. | 这些绝对不是我凭空捏造出来的 |
[05:00] | None of us could. | 没有人编得出来 |
[05:03] | All the brilliant men, | 不管他有多聪明 |
[05:06] | the secret that we kept so well. | 我们一直谨守的一个秘密 |
[05:11] | It happened simply, like this. | 这一切的开端非常简单 |
[05:15] | We had a perfect conspiracy… | 我们和那些外星人 |
[05:17] | with an alien race– | 达成了一项完美的协议 |
[05:21] | aliens who were coming to reclaim this planet… | 和那些本来打算来占领地球 |
[05:24] | and to destroy all human life. | 并且毁灭全人类的外星人 |
[05:29] | Our job was to secretly prepare the way… | 我们的任务就是为他们的侵略 |
[05:32] | for their invasion, | 做秘密的准备 |
[05:36] | to create for them a slave race of human/alien hybrids. | 为他们创造一支地球人与外星人的混血种 |
[05:44] | They were good plans, | 这是个很好的计划 |
[05:47] | right plans, | 是个正确的选择 |
[05:51] | kept secret for over 50 years, | 自从50年前罗斯威尔事件之后 |
[05:54] | ever since the crash at Roswell, | 我们一直严守这个秘密 |
[05:56] | kept secret from men like Fox Mulder. | 不让福克斯·穆德这样的人知道 |
[06:03] | Plans that would have worked… | 本来我们已经成功了 |
[06:05] | had not a rebel alien race come to destroy them, | 如果没有外星叛党来摧毁我们的成果 |
[06:11] | had not my own son chosen betrayal… | 如果我的儿子没有选择背叛 |
[06:17] | or chosen to betray more wisely. | 如果他采取一个更明智的方式来选择背叛 |
[06:33] | A.D. Skinner, I– I didn’t hear the elevator. I was working here. | 史基纳副局长 我没有听到电梯的声音 我正在忙 |
[06:37] | Working on what, Agent Spender? | 在忙什么 史班德探员 |
[06:39] | Progress report on the X-Files. | 我在写X档案的进展报告 |
[06:42] | – Progress report to who? -Just a file. | -给谁的进展报告 -只不过是个档案 |
[06:45] | I wasn’t aware that you’d made any progress. | 我没想到你们居然还有进展 |
[06:48] | In the months since your assignment, | 自从你被指派来之后 这几个月来 |
[06:49] | I’ve received but one memorandum. | 我只收到过一份备忘录 |
[06:51] | Are you planning to hit me all at once? | 这次你打算给我个惊喜吗 |
[06:53] | Uh, it’s been slow going. | 呃 我们的进展十分缓慢 |
[06:56] | The truth is, your purpose is not to make any progress, isn’t it? | 事实上 你根本就没打算有任何进展 是不是 |
[06:59] | The truth is, you have no interest in the X-Files… | 事实是 你对X档案一点兴趣也没有 |
[07:04] | beyond a certain personal case. | 除了一件跟你本身有关的案子之外 |
[07:08] | – Your mother’s abduction. – Alleged abduction. | -你母亲的绑架案 -所谓的绑架案 |
[07:13] | That’s what I’m here about. | 我来找你就是为了这个 |
[07:42] | – What happened here? – No one knows yet. | -这里发生了什么事 -还不清楚 |
[07:45] | A group of people were burned alive here. | 有一群人被活活烧死了 |
[07:48] | And a man’s on life support. | 还有一个正躺在加护病房 |
[07:51] | – Only your mother survived. – Where is she? | -只有你母亲安然无恙 -她在哪儿 |
[07:54] | – Where is she? – They’ve got her outside. | -她在哪儿 -她在外面 |
[08:05] | Mom. | 妈 |
[08:14] | Mom. | 妈 |
[08:16] | It’s me,Jeffrey. | 是我 杰弗瑞 |
[08:20] | Mom, what happened to you? | 妈 发生了什么事 |
[08:24] | You’ve been gone so long, I thought I’d never see you again. | 你离开了这么久 我以为我再也见不到你了 |
[08:27] | Oh, don’t cry, honey. | 喔 不要哭 宝贝 |
[08:31] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[08:39] | What did they do to you? | 他们对你做了什么 |
[08:42] | – I need to talk to someone. – You can tell me. | -我要找人谈谈 -你可以跟我谈 |
[08:47] | I need to speak to Agent Mulder. | 我得找穆德探员谈谈 |
[08:57] | – I don’t want him talking with her. – Why? | -我不想让他跟她谈 -为什么 |
[09:00] | He’s forbidden from the X-Files. He’s to stay out of this. | 他已经被X档案除名 这件事他不能插手 |
[09:02] | – She’s asking for him. – She’s my mother. | -她指名要找他 -她是我母亲 |
[09:05] | What are you afraid of? | 你在怕什么 |
[09:06] | Mulder filling her head with alien-abduction nonsense. | 我不想让她听信穆德那套外星人绑架的鬼话 |
[09:09] | Are you afraid of the truth? | 难道你害怕真相 |
[09:11] | I want to know who did this to her and why. That’s all I want. | 我只想知道是谁 为什么这么对她 就是这些 |
[09:14] | Then why not use every resource available to you? | 那为什么你不利用手上的所有资源呢 |
[09:19] | I’ll send you a progress report. | 我会把进度报告送给你的 |
[09:24] | My son refused to believe that his mother had been abducted, | 我儿子不肯相信他母亲是被绑架的 |
[09:28] | though it had been going on for years. | 尽管这已经进行了很多年了 |
[09:33] | Even after I schemed to put him in charge of the X-Files, | 甚至在我设法让他接管X档案 |
[09:35] | where Fox Mulder had | 接触穆德探员所识累的 |
[09:37] | amassed so much evidence of our secret plans, | 诸多有关我们秘密计划的证据之后 |
[09:40] | he still couldn’t bring | 他还是不愿意 |
[09:41] | himself to accept the possibility of alien life. | 相信外星生命的存在 |
[09:47] | When he did come to believe, | 当他终于开始相信的时候 |
[09:52] | when the facts became so glaring, | 当事实真相开始浮现的时候 |
[09:57] | he turned not to me, his father, | 他却没有向我这个父亲求助 |
[10:00] | but to the man I’d ruined, | 转而投向那个被我毁了的人 |
[10:03] | the man I’d chosen for him to replace. | 那个我想让他取而代之的人 |
[10:08] | Hey, milk, let’s play ball. | 嘿 奶油小生 我们来打球吧 |
[10:10] | Yo, homestyle, cough up the rock. | 嘿 别拿着球不动 |
[10:19] | – Game. – Oh, nah. It don’t work like that. | -赢了 -喔 这怎么能算 |
[10:25] | Hey, homegirl. Word up. | 嘿 小妹妹 你好吗 |
[10:27] | Mulder, it’s my distinct impression that you just cheated… | 穆德 你刚刚的做弊真让我印象深刻 |
[10:31] | and that you’re not coming in again today. | 而且你今天又没来上班 |
[10:33] | Scully, I got game. | 史考利 我有比赛 |
[10:35] | You got so much game, | 你已经玩昏头了 |
[10:36] | I’m wondering if you have any work left in you. | 我怀疑你到底还有没有心工作 |
[10:38] | No, I’m ready toJ-O-B, | 不 我已经准备去上班了 |
[10:40] | just not on some jagoff shoeshine tip. | 不过我可不想做些没头没脑的琐事 |
[10:42] | No jagoff shoeshine tip? | 没头没脑的琐事 |
[10:44] | No background checking jagoff shoeshine tip. | 没有背景调查 就到处乱跑的任务 |
[10:47] | About yourJ-O-B, Mulder, | 说到你的工作 穆德 |
[10:49] | somebody’s been trying very hard to reach you by phone, | 有人正四处打电话找你 |
[10:51] | somebody who wants you back at the F.B.I. A.S.A.P. | 他要你马上回FBI上班 |
[10:55] | – About what? – About an X-File. | -有关什么的 -有关一件X档案的 |
[11:07] | You looking for work, Agent Spender? ‘Cause if you are, | 你在找事情做吗 史班德探员 要是你想的话 |
[11:10] | I got a whole pile in that middle | 我抽屉里还有一大堆没破的案子 |
[11:11] | drawer I’d love to shove down someone’s throat. | 想找人帮忙呢 |
[11:13] | I was writing you a note. You know why I’m here. | 我正在给你留言 你知道我为什么在这儿 |
[11:16] | They found your mother. | 他们找到了你母亲 |
[11:22] | She wants to talk to you. | 她想跟你谈谈 |
[11:24] | I didn’t hear the magic word. | 我可没听到那个奇妙的字 |
[11:26] | I’m not gonna get down on my knees. | 听着 穆德探员 我不会为了这件事求你的 |
[11:29] | Are you asking me? | 你是在请我吗 史班德探员 |
[11:31] | My mother’s been gone for almost a year. | 我母亲失踪了快一年了 |
[11:34] | She turns up in a train car… | 现在突然出现在一节火车车厢里 |
[11:35] | where she’s been operated on by doctors who were burned alive. | 而给她做手术的医生又被活活烧死 |
[11:40] | I just want the truth. | 我只是想知道真相 |
[11:43] | Well, the truth is out there, Agent Spender. | 真相就在那里 史班德探员 |
[11:46] | Maybe you should find it for yourself. | 也许你该自己去找找 |
[11:59] | 圣马克医院 阿灵顿 维吉尼亚州 | |
[12:21] | I expected you sooner. | 你怎么那么晚才来 |
[12:24] | I’ve been at the train yard. | 我去了火车调度厂 |
[12:27] | I’m trying to tidy things up. | 试着去收拾残局 |
[12:29] | The overkill will be hard to divert attention from, | 这次屠杀事件恐怕是纸包不住火的 |
[12:34] | but not as hard as from Cassandra. | 不过卡珊卓会更受瞩目的 |
[12:38] | You have no idea, do you? | 你还不知道吧 |
[12:41] | Cassandra is a success. | 卡珊卓的实验成功了 |
[12:44] | No. | 不 |
[12:46] | She can’t be. | 不该是她 |
[12:50] | Not now. | 还不是时候 |
[12:52] | I had prepared a syringe for her, as agreed. | 我照我们的约定 准备给她注射 |
[12:55] | But the rebels came. | 但是叛军来了 |
[12:59] | They saved her to expose us. | 他们救了她来暴露我们 |
[13:01] | She’s the key to everything. | 她是所有事情的关键 |
[13:03] | I won’t let her out of our hands. | 我不会让她逃出我们的掌心的 |
[13:06] | They will run medical tests on her. | 他们会对她进行医学检查 |
[13:10] | It’s only a matter of time. | 这是迟早的事 |
[13:15] | Cassandra must be terminated. | 卡珊卓必须被消灭掉 |
[13:24] | They will come and question me. | 他们也会来讯问我 |
[13:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:37] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[13:57] | A man should never live long enough to see his children– | 人不该长寿到亲眼目睹自己的孩子 |
[14:00] | or his work– destroyed. | 或是毕生心血 毁于一旦 |
[14:25] | Hello. | 喂 |
[14:27] | Have you heard the news? | 你听到消息了吗 |
[14:29] | – No. – The rebels have struck. | -没有 -叛军出击了 |
[14:33] | – Where? – In Virginia… | -在哪儿 -在维吉尼亚州 |
[14:35] | during one of our medical procedures. | 突袭了我们一个医学计划 |
[14:38] | They killed the project doctors, burned them. | 他们杀光了所有的医生 是烧死的 |
[14:41] | – All of them? – Yes. | -无一幸免 -是的 |
[14:43] | Dr. Openshaw died in the hyperbaric chamber this evening. | 奥彭塞博士今天晚上死在高压舱中 |
[14:47] | My God. | 上帝啊 |
[14:49] | I’ve called an emergency meeting of the syndicate. | 我已经召集了辛迪加的紧急会议 |
[14:51] | Only the future rides on our response. | 人类的未来就看我们的了 |
[14:55] | I’ll be on a plane. | 我马上搭飞机 |
[15:09] | – Dr. Openshaw. – I’ve come to see you. | -奥彭塞博士 -我是来看你的 |
[16:06] | Didn’t expect to find you here. | 我没想到会在这里找到你 |
[16:08] | Where’d you expect to find me? | 你以为会在哪里找到我 |
[16:10] | I thought Agent Spender offered you an X-File assignment. | 史班德探员不是指派给你一件X档案的任务吗 |
[16:12] | It wasn’t exactly an offer. | 严格说来 这不算是指派 |
[16:15] | But isn’t it just the opportunity you’ve been waiting for? | 可是这不是你一直在等的大好机会吗 |
[16:18] | It is an opportunity made to order for the powers that be. | 这的确是个机会 不过是有人悉心计划好的 |
[16:21] | You think it’s a setup? | 你认为这是个陷阱 |
[16:24] | This is exactly the kind of mistake they’ve been waiting for… | 他们就是在等我犯错 |
[16:26] | to come down on me full force. | 好一举消灭我 |
[16:30] | But Agent Spender asked you. | 但是史班德探员请你帮忙 |
[16:32] | Like I said, not exactly. | 我说过了 没那么简单 |
[16:47] | We’ve seen this before. | 我们以前见过这些 |
[16:50] | Bodies set aflame with no conclusive cause of combustion. | 人体因不明原因而发生自燃 |
[16:57] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[16:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:01] | I was with Cassandra Spender when she disappeared. | 卡珊卓·史班德失踪的时候 我就在她身边 |
[17:05] | You sat with me while I was under hypnosis… | 当我被催眠 述说其中细节的时候 |
[17:07] | when I spoke of just these sorts of details. | 你也坐在我身边 |
[17:10] | I have no doubt that what Cassandra would tell us… | 我相信卡珊卓想告诉我们的 |
[17:12] | would expose more than just what happened to her. | 不仅仅和她的遭遇有关 |
[17:15] | I was taken to one of those train cars. | 我也曾经被带到这些车厢里 |
[17:17] | I was tested just like Cassandra. | 也接受过跟卡珊卓一样的测试 |
[17:19] | What if what she tells us could-could expose… | 也许她能告诉我们 |
[17:23] | who did this to me? | 是谁这样对我的 |
[17:30] | Mulder, Agent Spender doesn’t have to know. | 穆德 我们可以不让史班德探员知道这件事 |
[17:47] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[17:50] | – My God. – Cassandra. | -我的天 -卡珊卓 |
[17:52] | Oh, Dana. Oh, my God. | 喔 黛娜 喔 我的天 |
[17:56] | It’s so good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[18:01] | We’re old friends. | 我们是老朋友 |
[18:05] | If, if I can get ahold of a wheelchair, | 我去找个轮椅 |
[18:07] | you want to go out for some fresh air? | 你想不想出去透透气 |
[18:09] | I don’t need a wheelchair. | 我不需要轮椅 |
[18:21] | But I am dying for a cigarette. | 不过我倒是很想抽烟 |
[18:34] | It feels so good to walk. | 能再走路的感觉真好 |
[18:38] | The doctors don’t know what to say. | 医生们都哑口无言 |
[18:41] | I told them they wouldn’t | 我要是告诉他们 |
[18:43] | believe how it happened, and they wouldn’t. | 他们一定不会相信我的遭遇的 |
[18:45] | No, I’m not gonna tell anybody this time, | 这次我谁都不说 |
[18:48] | because nobody believes you anyway. | 因为没有人会再相信你 |
[18:51] | They want to hear it, but they just think you’re crazy. | 他们会听你述说 但是只会认为你疯了 |
[18:55] | Guess I wouldn’t believe it either… | 如果这事不是发生在我身上 |
[18:58] | except that it happened to me. | 我想我也不会相信的 |
[19:02] | No, I’m only gonna tell somebody I can trust… | 不 我只会告诉那些我能信任的人 |
[19:05] | and who can do something about it. | 那些能采取对应行动的人 |
[19:08] | I was hoping, when I saw you, that Agent Mulder… | 我本来希望看见你进来之后 |
[19:11] | was going to be coming in the door behind you. | 穆德探员也会跟在你后面走进来 |
[19:14] | I’ve got a surprise for you, Cassandra. | 我要给你一个惊喜 卡珊卓 |
[19:18] | – Agent Mulder? – Shh! Shh, shh, shh! | -穆德探员 -嘘 嘘 嘘 嘘 |
[19:21] | Oh! Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[19:25] | Oh, my God! I think I’m going to pee the floor. | 哦 我的天 我想我快要乐晕了 |
[19:28] | – Don’t– Don’t do that. – | 别晕倒 |
[19:32] | – Look at you. – I told you about their power. | -看看你 -我告诉过你他们的能力 |
[19:35] | You said you didn’t believe it. | 但你说你不相信 |
[19:37] | Well, I had reasons for doubt when I met you, Cassandra. | 我当时的确有理由怀疑你说的话 卡珊卓 |
[19:41] | You just doubted yourself. | 你只是在怀疑你自己 |
[19:45] | You were just doubting you’d ever see her again, weren’t you? | 你怀疑自己是不是能再看到她 对不对 |
[19:49] | Your sister. | 你妹妹 |
[19:56] | Agent Mulder told me he believed he saw his sister last year. | 穆德探员告诉我 他相信他见过他妹妹 就在去年 |
[20:00] | That wasn’t her, Agent Mulder. | 那不是她 穆德探员 |
[20:07] | – Then where is she? – Out there, with them. | -那她在哪儿 -在那里 跟他们在一起 |
[20:13] | The aliens. | 跟外星人在一起 |
[20:17] | Cassandra, you were found in a train car. | 卡珊卓 你是在火车车厢里被找到的 |
[20:22] | You’d been operated on by doctors. | 有医生给你做了手术 |
[20:25] | Yes, that’s right. | 是的 是这样 |
[20:27] | – These are the doctors who cured you? – No, the aliens cured me. | -就是这些医生治好了你的腿 -不 是外星人治好的 |
[20:31] | The doctors were working with the aliens. | 那些医生只是与外星人合作而已 |
[20:34] | – That’s what I wanted to tell you. – What? | -这就是我想告诉你的事 -什么 |
[20:37] | I told you that the aliens were here to do good… | 我以前对你说过 外星人来地球的本意是好的 |
[20:40] | and that I was being used as an oracle to spread the word. | 他们要我把这个讯息传达出去 |
[20:43] | Only now I know what the aliens are here for, and it isn’t good. | 不过现在我知道他们真正的来意了 他们是来者不善 |
[20:48] | What are they here for? | 他们来这里做什么 |
[20:51] | To wipe us off the planet. | 他们要来消灭我们 |
[20:55] | They’re taking over the universe. | 他们要统治宇宙 |
[20:57] | They’re infecting all other life-forms… | 他们用一种叫做”纯油”的黑色物质 |
[21:00] | with a black substance called Purity. | 来感染其他生物 |
[21:04] | It’s their life force. It’s what they’re made of. | 那是他们的生命形式 是他们的存在方式 |
[21:07] | It’s the virus, the black oil. | 那些病毒 黑油 |
[21:10] | But, Cassandra, the doctors weren’t infected. They were burned. | 可是 卡珊卓 那些医生没被感染 他们是被烧死的 |
[21:15] | By another race of aliens. | 那是另一种族的外星人干的 |
[21:18] | A rebel force that are mutilating their faces… | 他们是叛军 他们自毁容貌 |
[21:21] | so that they won’t be infected. | 这样才能避免受到感染 |
[21:23] | This is what I couldn’t tell my son Jeffrey. | 这些话我没办法告诉我儿子杰弗瑞 |
[21:26] | – Why couldn’t you tellJeffrey? – Because he doesn’t believe me. | -为什么不能告诉杰弗瑞 -因为他不相信我 |
[21:34] | Even though his life is in danger by these same rebel aliens. | 即使是他的生命已经受到外星叛军的威胁 |
[21:36] | Spender’s life’s in danger? | 史班德有生命危险 |
[21:39] | He’s in with the men that | 他和那些一直与外星殖民者 |
[21:40] | have been working with the alien colonists… | 合作了50年的人 |
[21:42] | for 50 years. | 混在一起 |
[21:45] | Working to do what? | 都合作些什么 |
[21:50] | Whatever it is they did to me… | 合作那些他们对我做的事 |
[21:53] | and to you, Dana. | 也是对你做的 黛娜 |
[22:00] | And you know who these men are? | 你知道这些人是谁吗 |
[22:05] | Oh, sure. | 当然知道 |
[22:07] | One of them’s my ex-husband, | 其中一个是我的前夫 |
[22:11] | Jeffrey’s father. | 杰弗瑞的父亲 |
[22:17] | Cassandra was beginning to | 卡珊卓开始认识到自己 |
[22:18] | realize her role in the greatest science project… | 在这个有史以来最伟大的医学计划中的 |
[22:20] | that man had ever known. | 所扮演的角色 |
[22:23] | She was the center of 50 years of work, | 她是50年工作的成果 |
[22:26] | the key to all of our plans– | 是我们一切计划的关键 |
[22:31] | something even my colleagues didn’t realize yet. | 甚至就连我的同事也还不了解这点 |
[22:38] | I killed to keep them unknowing. | 我不惜杀人来保守这个秘密 |
[22:43] | I killed Dr. Openshaw so they wouldn’t discover her… | 我杀死了奥彭塞博士 这样他们就没法发现她 |
[22:48] | when it’s Cassandra I should have killed, | 但卡珊卓才是我应该杀死的人 |
[22:52] | Cassandra who needed to die. | 卡珊卓必须得死 |
[22:59] | I couldn’t do it. | 我却下不了手 |
[23:02] | With all the blood on my hands, | 虽然我双手沾满血腥 |
[23:05] | I couldn’t kill the mother of my own son, | 我还是无法杀死我亲生儿子的母亲 |
[23:09] | a woman I never even loved. | 一个我从来不曾爱过的女人 |
[23:14] | My colleagues never knew, | 我的同事对此浑然不知 |
[23:19] | focused as they were on the new threat– | 他们的注意力只集中在新出现的威胁势力上 |
[23:22] | the faceless alien rebels who’d burned our doctors alive. | 集中在那些烧死我们医生的毁了容的外星叛军身上 |
[23:28] | But my colleagues had become old men, | 但是我的同事们都已经老了 |
[23:33] | blind to the fact that the faceless rebels… | 盲目地看不出那些外星叛军 |
[23:36] | already held the upper hand, | 已经占据了上风 |
[23:40] | that they’d used their | 也看不出 |
[23:41] | powers of disguise to infiltrate our group. | 他们已经利用高超的易容能力渗透进我们的组织 |
[23:45] | Rebels have attacked and burned project facilities… | 叛军攻击并烧毁了我们位于 |
[23:48] | in New Mexico and the southwest. | 新墨西哥和西北方的计划设施 |
[23:52] | The medical staff at our Arizona research facility’s been slain. | 我们设在亚历桑纳的研究基地的工作人员也遭到屠杀 |
[24:00] | The train-car deaths cost us. | 火车车厢事件让我们损失惨重 |
[24:03] | Work on the human/alien | 研究外星混种的工作 |
[24:05] | hybrids will suffer the death of Dr. Openshaw. | 将会因为奥彭塞博士的去世而大受影响 |
[24:08] | What do they want? | 他们目的何在 |
[24:11] | To expose our enterprise, | 为了暴露我们的组织 |
[24:14] | everything we’ve worked for. | 暴露我们多年来的工作成果 |
[24:17] | Well, some hotshot reporter’s gonna put the pieces together, | 总有一天会有哪个记者找出这一切的关联 |
[24:20] | not to mention law enforcement. | 更别提执法机关了 |
[24:22] | We have our control on the federal agencies. | 政府机关在我们的掌控之中 |
[24:25] | Our new man at the F.B.I.’s very capable of diverting attention. | 我们在调查局安插的新人 对转移注意力很有一套 |
[24:28] | Why not side with the rebels? | 为什么不站到叛军一方呢 |
[24:37] | Join their alien resistance. | 加入他们的外星反叛组织 |
[24:42] | It’s an option. | 这也是一种选择 |
[24:46] | It’s an option you declined long ago. | 你们早就否决了这项提议 |
[24:51] | Resistance was futile then. Why would it be any less so now? | 当年的反抗徒劳无功 现在的情况就会有所不同吗 |
[24:56] | That’s why you voted against it, against men like Bill Mulder. | 所以你们才投票反对比尔·穆德这些人的提议 |
[25:01] | Collaboration has allowed you to prepare, to stall colonization. | 选择与外星人合作 让你们有时间来准备 来拖延殖民化进程 |
[25:05] | How close are you to developing a human/alien hybrid? | 你们不是快要研究成功外星混种了吗 |
[25:09] | That alone ensures your survival. | 就这一点 就足以保证你们的生存 |
[25:12] | As slave laborers for the aliens. | 那时我们就沦为外星人的奴隶了 |
[25:16] | What about your vaccine? | 那你们的疫苗呢 |
[25:19] | By collaborating, you bought yourself time… | 与外星人合作为你们争取了时间 |
[25:21] | to secretly develop a way | 可以秘密地研究一种方法 |
[25:22] | to combat the aliens, to fight the future. | 来对抗外星人 为未来而战 |
[25:24] | Alex, enough! | 艾利克 够了 |
[25:34] | For 50 years we’ve worked on this project. | 50年来我们一直苦心经营这个计划 |
[25:39] | Fifty years since Roswell. | 自罗斯威尔事件以来的50年 |
[25:43] | We can’t sacrifice ourselves for every new threat, | 我们不能一遇到威胁就牺牲自己 |
[25:46] | can we now? | 是不是 |
[26:00] | Why risk getting caught here? | 何必冒险到这里来呢 |
[26:01] | They’re gonna be monitoring any work on our machines, in or out. | 他们一定在监视我们使用电脑的情况 |
[26:04] | We need access to files on a name that’ll raise flags. | 所以我们一定要找个不引人怀疑的人的电脑来查找文件 |
[26:21] | Maybe she was making it all up. | 也许这一切都是她编出来的 |
[26:32] | Smokey’s got a name. | 烟枪居然还有名字 |
[26:51] | Get up from the desk. Get up, turn the computer off, | 快离开这张桌子 起来 关掉电脑 |
[26:54] | grab whatever you took or printed out and give it to me. | 不管你拿到 或是打印了什么 都给我 |
[26:57] | Let’s go, Agents. They’re coming. | 快走 探员 他们快来了 |
[27:04] | – Who? -Just go. | -谁 -快走 |
[27:08] | Assistant Director. | 副局长 |
[27:12] | I’ll assume you came down to | 我想你一定是来 |
[27:13] | apprehend these agents for unauthorized entry… | 逮捕这两个擅闯我办公室的 |
[27:15] | into my office. | 探员的吧 |
[27:17] | I’ll make sure it’s duly noted in the report of their dismissal. | 我一定会在他们的解职报告中提及这一点的 |
[27:43] | I’ve done as you’ve asked. | 我照你的话去做了 |
[27:44] | Mulder’s been brought up to his superiors. | 穆德已经被他的上级叫去了 |
[27:46] | He and his partner will be processed out of the F.B.I. | 他和他的搭档会被调查局停职 |
[27:50] | I’ve done as you’ve asked. Now, I would like you to do for me. | 我已经做了你要我做的事 现在我要你为我做点事 |
[28:01] | Do for you? | 为你 |
[28:03] | – I think I’m entitled. – To? | -我想我有权利 -什么权利 |
[28:06] | The truth. | 知道真相 |
[28:09] | The truth about my mother. | 有关我母亲的真相 |
[28:13] | She won’t tell me. | 她不肯告诉我 |
[28:15] | Because you won’t believe her. | 因为你不愿意相信她 |
[28:17] | Maybe you won’t believe me. | 也许你也不会相信我 |
[28:24] | – Maybe it’s better not to know. – Look, I need to know. | -或者你不知道反而更好 -我必须知道 |
[28:27] | Show me that you’re capable of handling the responsibility… | 那你就得证明你自己有能力来承担 |
[28:30] | that comes with this knowledge. | 伴随真相而来的责任 |
[28:31] | Don’t try me, old man! | 别激我 老家伙 |
[28:35] | I gave you responsibility. I gave you a position. | 我给了你责任 我给了你地位 |
[28:38] | I gave you the things that you | 我给了你自己永远也得不到的东西 |
[28:39] | couldn’t get yourself, and you can’t do the job. | 而你根本无法完成这项工作 |
[28:41] | Keeping Fox Mulder down is not a job! It’s your dirty work. | 压制福克斯·穆德不算是工作 那是你的烂摊子 |
[28:47] | You pale to Fox Mulder. | 你比福克斯·穆德差多了 |
[29:12] | Bet you’re curious about C.G.B. | 我打赌你一定对CGB很好奇 |
[29:15] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[29:17] | C.G.B. Spender. His name– cigarette-smoking man. | CGB 史班德 那个老烟鬼的名字 |
[29:22] | What’s it stand for? | 那是什么意思 |
[29:25] | – – It’s an alias, as far as I can figure. | 那是个假名 据我所知 |
[29:30] | One of hundreds. | 上百个假名中的一个 |
[29:33] | Scully, wanna go one-on-one? | 史考利 想单挑吗 |
[29:35] | We got nothing but time now that we’re on administrative leave. | 我们被迫休假 现在有的是时间 |
[29:38] | Aren’t you curious what I’ve got in the box? | 你对我这个盒子里的东西一点也不好奇吗 |
[29:42] | Everything I could find on him. | 所有我能找到关于他的资料 |
[29:44] | Nothing you could ever find would be accurate or credible. | 你不可能找到精确可信的东西的 |
[29:48] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[29:51] | But there’s a picture you’re gonna want to see. | 不过有张照片 你一定会感兴趣 |
[30:03] | That’s C.G.B. Spender… | 这个是CGB·史班德 |
[30:05] | and my father. | 还有我父亲 |
[30:07] | It was taken in 1 973. | 这张照片是1973年拍的 |
[30:09] | I traced the connection to | 我查到他们 |
[30:11] | something they worked on together for 25 years… | 曾经合作了25年之久 |
[30:14] | at the State Department– a highly classified project. | 在国防部 进行一项高度机密的计划 |
[30:19] | There’s more, if you’re ready. | 如果你准备好的话 还有更多 |
[30:26] | Cassandra Spender is, indeed, | 卡珊卓·史班德的确是 |
[30:28] | the mother of AgentJeffrey Spender… | 杰弗瑞·史班德探员的母亲 |
[30:30] | and the ex-wife of C.G.B. Spender. | 也是CGB·史班德的前妻 |
[30:33] | But there’s something that you’re gonna be surprised to find out. | 不过有件事情一定会让你大感意外 |
[30:38] | She was first abducted in 1 973… | 她第一次被绑架 是在1973年 |
[30:42] | on the night of November 27. | 11月27日的晚上 |
[30:45] | That’s the same night as my sister. | 我妹妹也是在那天晚上被绑架的 |
[30:50] | And there are other names connected to C.G.B. | 和你父亲及CGB·史班德有关系的 |
[30:52] | Spender and your father– | 还有许多人 |
[30:54] | PhDs, doctors, | 有博士 有医生 |
[30:56] | one a Nobel winner for early works in genetics, | 其中一位还是进行早期基因工程研究的诺贝尔奖得主 |
[30:59] | a Dr. Eugene Openshaw. | 尤金·奥彭塞博士 |
[31:01] | He was the doctor that was found amongst the burn victims… | 就那那位倒在卡珊卓·史班德旁 |
[31:05] | clinging to life beside Cassandra Spender. | 被烧得奄奄一息的医生 |
[31:09] | He died the next day in the hospital… | 他第二天死在医院 |
[31:11] | before he was questioned. | 警察还没来得及问话 |
[31:16] | – The project is still going on. – Yeah. | -这个计划仍在继续 -是的 |
[31:21] | If Mulder hadn’t known of his father’s history with me, | 如果穆德不知道他父亲和我的关系 |
[31:24] | he was fueled now with names and dates and… certainties. | 他现在脑海中充满了人名和日期 还有一些事实 |
[31:32] | I couldn’t stop him any longer– | 我再也阻止不了他了 |
[31:35] | stop him from learning our sins, | 阻止他了解我们的罪行 |
[31:39] | his father’s and my own. | 他父亲和我自己的罪行 |
[31:45] | The truth was out there… | 真相就在那里 |
[31:48] | fatally exposed. | 注定会被曝光 |
[31:53] | I had one last hope, | 我只剩最后一丝希望 |
[31:58] | one chance to preserve my legacy. | 一个保存我心血结晶的机会 |
[32:15] | – I waited, like you asked. – Good. | -我来了 按你的吩咐 -很好 |
[32:19] | I’m pleased. | 我很高兴 |
[32:23] | I was doubtful after our last meeting. | 从我们上次会面后 我就很怀疑你会不会来了 |
[32:29] | You have a new job for me? | 你有新的差事要让我做 |
[32:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:36] | I may have been unduly harsh. | 也许我以前过分严厉了 |
[32:39] | You deserve a fighting chance… | 我该给你一个公平的机会 |
[32:42] | to prove your father wrong. | 让你证明你老爸是错的 |
[32:48] | – What is it? – A weapon. | -这是什么 -武器 |
[32:54] | A man has infiltrated the group that I work with. | 一个人混进了我工作的组织 |
[32:57] | – That’s to kill him. – I don’t understand. | -这是用来杀他的 -我不懂 |
[33:01] | He’s pretending to be a member of our group, | 他假装是我们的成员之一 |
[33:04] | disguising himself as a man he’s already killed. | 乔装成一个已经被他杀死的人 |
[33:09] | You will greet him as that man. | 你要将计就计 |
[33:11] | Engage him in conversation, | 约他谈谈 |
[33:13] | then put that in the back of his neck. | 然后把这个刺进他的颈背 |
[33:27] | You can do it,Jeffrey. | 你能做到的 杰弗瑞 |
[33:44] | – – Watch where you point that. | 小心别乱指 |
[34:30] | Sir, my name is Jeffrey Spender. | 先生 我叫杰弗瑞·史班德 |
[34:33] | My father sent me to see you. | 我父亲要我来找你 |
[34:43] | I have a message from the group. | 组织要我带个口信给你 |
[34:46] | – They’ve changed their minds? – That’s what I’m here about. | -他们改变主意了 -我就是为此而来的 |
[35:04] | Sit, please. | 请坐 |
[35:11] | – What have you to tell me? – Something I’ve been entrusted with. | -你有什么要告诉我的 -一件他们委托我转达的事 |
[35:15] | It’s, uh– It’s a name, actually, | 是个名字 事实上 |
[35:18] | one that will have meaning for you. | 一个对你有非常意义的名字 |
[35:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:04] | Thanks for coming. I know it’s late. | 多谢你能来 我知道很晚了 |
[36:06] | You’ve been forbidden to have any contact with us. | 而且你不准和我们有任何联络 |
[36:11] | Sir. | 长官 |
[36:13] | You say Cassandra Spender’s life is in danger. | 你们说卡珊卓·史班德有生命危险 |
[36:16] | Her life’s been in danger going on 30 years,just | 30年来她一直有生命危险 |
[36:18] | not the way it is now. | 只是不像现在这样紧迫 |
[36:20] | In danger from who? | 谁想要加害她 |
[36:21] | Men who have conducted medical experiments… | 那些指导她的医学实验的人 |
[36:24] | in what began as a secret government project, | 开始时是一项政府的秘密计划 |
[36:26] | but what is now the most private global enterprise. | 但现在已经发展成全球最隐蔽的组织 |
[36:28] | Enterprising to do what? | 什么样的组织 |
[36:30] | To develop alien/human hybrids | 他们的目的是发展一种人类和外星人的混种 |
[36:32] | that will survive the viral apocalypse… | 种能在外星人殖民地球开始后 |
[36:34] | when aliens colonize the Earth. | 一抵御外星病毒入侵而存活下去的物种 |
[36:36] | And I suppose you have proof of this? | 你们有这方面的证据吗 |
[36:39] | Files that Agent Scully dug up… | 史考利探员找到的档案 |
[36:41] | that make the right connections to Dr. Eugene Openshaw, | 能够把尤金·奥彭塞博士 我妹妹 我父亲 |
[36:44] | to my sister, to my father, to Agent Spender’s father. | 还有史班德的父亲都联系起来 |
[36:48] | – Agent Spender’s father? – The smoking man. | -史班德探员的父亲 -那个烟鬼 |
[36:54] | – What? – It’s true. | -什么 -是真的 长官 |
[36:56] | We have documented evidence. | 我们有书面的证据 |
[36:57] | Then you believe this, Agent Scully? This whole account? | 然后你就相信了 史考利探员 所有的事 |
[37:01] | I know that Agent Scully has her | 我知道史考利探员 |
[37:03] | doubts about the purposes of these experiments. | 对这些实验的目的仍有疑问 |
[37:05] | I also know that she believes | 但我也知道她相信 |
[37:07] | she was a test subject when she was abducted. | 自己四年前被绑架时也成为了实验对象 |
[37:09] | If Cassandra Spender’s life is in danger, why not Scully’s? | 如果卡珊卓·史班德有生命危险 为什么史考利没有 |
[37:13] | I believe Cassandra Spender | 因为我相信卡珊卓·史班德 |
[37:14] | represents the final stages of these experiments– | 已经进入了实验最后的阶段 |
[37:16] | that she may very well | 她很可能是 |
[37:17] | be the first successful alien/human hybrid. | 第一个成功培育出来的外星混血人种 |
[37:20] | What I don’t understand is if she was a success, | 我不明白 如果她是成功的范例 |
[37:22] | why is her life threatened? | 为什么还会受到生命威胁 |
[37:24] | Because… | 因为 |
[37:27] | the men who created her would rather kill her… | 那些创造她的人 宁愿杀了她 |
[37:30] | than let her expose the enterprise. | 也不愿组织因她而曝光 |
[37:34] | She’s under 2 4-hour guard. | 她受到全天24小时的保护 |
[37:37] | Assigned by Agent Spender? | 是史班德探员安排的 |
[37:53] | You’ve never seen one before, have you? | 你以前没有见过这个 是不是 |
[38:01] | It’s shocking at first– | 是很令人震惊 如果你是第一次 |
[38:03] | the acceptance of the idea. | 接受这个想法 |
[38:06] | It’s something you thought only children… | 这个过去你一直认为只有小孩和 |
[38:09] | and fools believed in. | 傻瓜才会相信的想法 |
[38:11] | It undermines your beliefs… | 你开始不再相信自己 |
[38:14] | in yourself, in the world. | 也不再相信这个世界 |
[38:16] | – But then you come to understand. – Understand what? | -但你会渐渐了解的 -了解什么 |
[38:21] | The responsibility that | 了解知道这些事情的人 |
[38:23] | this knowledge demands by the men who have it. | 将要肩负起多大的责任 |
[38:27] | The great sacrifice… | 将要做出多大的牺牲 |
[38:29] | by great men like… your father. | 就像你父亲那样的伟人一样 |
[38:32] | What sacrifice? | 什么牺牲 |
[38:34] | The sacrifice of your mother. | 他牺牲了你母亲 |
[38:43] | What do you know about that? | 你对这件事知道多少 |
[38:46] | Just that she’s been the subject of an experiment for 25 years. | 我只知道她过去25年来 一直是实验对象 |
[38:52] | My father’s involved in that? | 我父亲和这件事有关 |
[38:55] | – Is he? – Your father directs the experiments. | -是不是 -你父亲是整件事的主使人 |
[39:00] | So I’m protecting her now so the experiments can continue? | 所以我现在保护她 是为了让实验能继续下去 |
[39:04] | That’s why he put you on the X-Files. | 这就是他把你调到X档案去工作的原因 |
[39:10] | That’s why your father sent you here tonight. | 也是你父亲今晚叫你来这里的原因 |
[39:18] | You’re protecting the project,Jeffrey, | 你是在保护这个计划 杰弗瑞 |
[39:22] | making the sacrifices… | 也做出了牺牲 |
[39:26] | so that you can be a great man too. | 所以你也会成为一个伟人 |
[39:31] | I’ll be my own great man. | 我宁愿走我自己的路 |
[39:40] | I’ve trusted no one. | 我从来不信任别人 |
[39:44] | Treachery is the inevitable result of all affairs. | 背叛是不可避免的结果 |
[39:49] | Every man believes he has his own good reason. | 每个人都相信自己有充足的理由 |
[39:57] | I have little doubt of my son’s disloyalty to me. | 我从不怀疑我儿子对我的不忠 |
[40:02] | Certainly he led Mulder and Scully to us. | 一定是他把穆德和史考利引过来的 |
[40:08] | His mother must know by now her central role in the grand plan, | 他母亲现在一定知道自己在这个伟大计划中的中心地位 |
[40:13] | that she’s as much alien as human. | 知道自己是外星人和地球人的混种 |
[40:19] | Do you wonder why I’ve chosen you? | 你知道我为什么要选中你 |
[40:23] | You’ve never betrayed me. | 你从来没有背叛过我 |
[40:26] | Now I need someone to trust. | 现在我需要一个我信得过的人 |
[40:34] | I’ll help you. | 我会帮你的 |
[40:39] | It’s not too late. | 现在还不太迟 |
[41:12] | Cassandra? | 卡珊卓 |
[41:15] | Ms. Spender? | 史班德太太 |
[41:24] | – Where’s my mother? – You tell me, Agent Spender. | -我母亲在哪儿 -你说呢 史班德探员 |
[41:28] | Where’s the guard? | 警卫呢 |
[41:30] | I-I had a guard posted here. | 我派了警卫守在这里的 |
[41:32] | I got here, and she was gone. | 我来的时候 她已经不见了 |
[41:35] | – He took her. – Who? | -他带走了她 -谁 |
[41:39] | Agent Spender? | 史班德探员 |
[41:50] | Cassandra. | 卡珊卓 |
[41:52] | – I can’t believe I found you. – How did you find us? | -我真不敢相信我居然找到你们了 -你怎么找到我们的 |
[41:56] | Cassandra? | 卡珊卓 |
[41:59] | How did you get here? How’d you get out of your room? | 你是怎么到这儿来的 你是怎么离开病房的 |
[42:02] | Where’d you get your clothes? | 你的衣服是哪儿来的 |
[42:04] | Agent Scully, Agent Mulder, you cannot let them find me. | 史考利探员 穆德探员 你们不能让他们找到我 |
[42:10] | – Stop it. Let go! – You cannot let them have me. | -放手 放开 -你们不能让他们带走我 |
[42:14] | You have got to kill me now! | 你必须现在就要杀了我 |
[42:17] | If you don’t kill me, it all starts! | 如果你不杀我 就会开始了 |
[42:21] | There won’t be any stopping it. | 再没有什么能阻止这件事了 |
[42:24] | I am the one! | 我是关键 |
[42:28] | You have to shoot me, please! | 你一定要杀了我 求求你 |
[42:35] | Mulder, what are you doing? | 穆德 你在做什么 |
[42:38] | – Stand away, Scully. – Mulder! | -站远点 史考利 -穆德 |
[42:40] | Mulder, we have to protect her. | 穆德 我们要保护她 |
[42:47] | Mulder. Mulder! | 穆德 穆德 |