时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Evan! | 依凡 |
[00:14] | Evan! Where are you? | 依凡 你在哪儿 |
[00:19] | Evan! Evan! | 依凡 依凡 |
[00:26] | Evan! Evan, hurry, please! | 依凡 依凡 快点 求你了 |
[00:29] | Nothing’s coming out! | 没有水 |
[00:35] | Again, our lead story. | 我们再重复一遍 |
[00:37] | Tropical storm Leroy has been upgraded to Hurricane Leroy. | 热带风暴莉洛依将会增强成为飓风 |
[00:41] | The entire Gulf Coast– | 整个海湾沿岸 |
[00:47] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[00:52] | Mom, is Dad gonna be all right? | 妈 爸爸会没事吧 |
[00:55] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[00:57] | What about Dad? Mom, what about Dad? | 爸爸怎么办 妈 爸爸怎么办 |
[01:00] | We need water, Evan, right now! | 我们需要水 依凡 赶快 |
[01:07] | – Mom! -Just do as I say, Evan! | -妈妈 -照我说的做 伊凡 |
[01:10] | Come help me. Help me pull the washer out. | 过来帮我 帮我把水倒出来 |
[01:12] | Please, Evan,just help me. | 求你了 依凡 过来帮忙 |
[01:14] | Mom, Reggie’s back here. | 妈妈 雷吉在这后面 |
[01:16] | Evan, let the cat alone. Okay, unplug the machine, honey. | 依凡 别管那只猫了 好了 拔掉插头 亲爱的 |
[01:21] | Unplug the machine. Pull that hose out of the wall. | 拔掉插头 把下水管从墙那边弄出来 |
[01:26] | I’m gonna pull. I need you to get behind the machine and push. | 我来拉 你到机器后面去推 |
[01:31] | All right, I’m gonna pull. I want you to push. | 好了 我要拉了 用力推 |
[01:33] | We’re gonna tip the washing machine over. | 我们得把洗衣机翻过来 |
[01:35] | We need to dump the water out. | 我们要把水倒出来 |
[01:36] | All right, honey, push! | 好了 亲爱的 推 |
[01:39] | Push! Push, Evan! | 推 推呀 依凡 |
[01:47] | Push, Evan! | 推呀 依凡 |
[01:50] | Are you pushing? | 你在推吗 |
[01:56] | Evan! Evan, answer me! | 依凡 依凡 回答我 |
[01:59] | Evan? | 依凡 |
[02:01] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[02:06] | – Mom! – Evan? | -妈妈 -依凡 |
[02:09] | Let him go! Let go of him! | 放开他 给我放开他 |
[02:13] | Let go of him! | 放开他 |
[02:18] | Let him go! Oh, God. | 放开他 天啊 |
[02:22] | Let him go! | 放开他 |
[03:15] | Hi, this is Fox Mulder. | 嗨 这里是福克斯·穆德的家 |
[03:18] | Leave me a message after the beep. | 请在”哔”一声之后留言 |
[03:21] | Agent Mulder, this is Arthur Dales calling from Florida. | 穆德探员 我是弗罗里达的阿瑟·达里斯 |
[03:25] | I don’t know if you’re watching the news. | 我不知道你有没有看新闻 |
[03:27] | We’re in for a hell of a blow… | 不过我们在未来的 |
[03:28] | in the next 12 to 24. | 12到24小时之内情况会更糟 |
[03:31] | I’ve been through hurricanes. Been through the alphabet. | 我经历过飓风 穆德 经历过最强大的飓风 |
[03:35] | But I just got a distress call from my neighbor down the road… | 但我刚刚接到了邻居绝望的电话 |
[03:38] | to set my teeth on edge. | 弄得我很紧张 |
[03:40] | You don’t have much time to get to the airport, | 你没有多少时候去搭飞机了 |
[03:42] | but if you’re the X-Files man you say you are, | 不过如果你像你说的 是个X档案的人 |
[03:45] | you’d better get your butt in gear. | 那最好赶紧给我过来 |
[03:51] | An emergency response team is advising residents… | 紧急处理小组建议居民 |
[03:54] | to stay off the roads and | 远离道路 |
[03:55] | either wait out the storm in a secure location… | 在安全的地点等待风暴过去 |
[03:58] | or proceed to a county emergency shelter. | 或者向附近的紧急避难中心求援 |
[04:00] | Hurricane Leroy remains some 20 miles off the Gulf Coast, | 距离海岸还有20英里的莉洛依飓风 |
[04:03] | sending high winds and up to six inches of rain… | 已经给沿岸居民带来了强风 |
[04:06] | onto coastal communities. | 和6英寸的降雨 |
[04:08] | As of yet, it has unleashed | 该风暴仍然没有 |
[04:09] | none of its potential heavy destruction… | 释放其最强的破坏能力 |
[04:11] | on a very nervous populace from Naples to Fort Myers. | 这使得从那不勒斯到梅尔堡沿岸的居民十分恐慌 |
[04:14] | The National Weather Service | 国家气象局预计 |
[04:16] | predicts Hurricane Leroy will make landfall… | 莉洛依飓风将在 |
[04:18] | in the next three to four hours. | 未来3到4小时之间登陆 |
[04:20] | We’ll be coming back in a few minutes– | 稍后我们将继续向您报道 |
[04:23] | We got no sign of anything | 我们没有看到 |
[04:25] | amiss at the residence out on the spit. | 任何异常情况 |
[04:27] | The place is all boarded up tight. Over. | 这个地方全被木板封好了 完毕 |
[04:30] | Roger that. Maybe the occupants have evacuated. Over. | 收到 也许居民已经撤离 完毕 |
[04:33] | Well, that would be the Shipleys, | 呃 那应该是施普琳家 |
[04:36] | but a neighbor says they | 但是邻居说 |
[04:37] | couldn’t have gone far without their only vehicle… | 没有车他们走不远的 |
[04:40] | which is still in the carport out here. Over. | 他们唯一的车还停在车库里 完毕 |
[04:43] | Well, that sounds like a real mystery, don’t it? | 呃 这听起来很奇怪 是不是 |
[04:45] | It sure does, you dumb fathead! | 当然奇怪 你们这两个蠢货 |
[04:56] | 突尼瓦拖车停车场 格德兰 弗罗里达州 | |
[05:09] | Well, it couldn’t be that | 哦 离镇的飞机 |
[05:10] | all the planes out were fully loaded, huh? | 不会都坐满了吧 呃 |
[05:13] | Mr. Dales, there’s a reason | 达里斯先生 |
[05:14] | that people don’t head out into hurricanes. | 人们不在飓风的时候旅行是有原因的 |
[05:16] | Yeah, the hurricane’s 20 miles offshore. | 是啊 飓风还有20英里才登陆呢 |
[05:20] | Mr. Dales, can we come in? | 达里斯先生 我们能进去吗 |
[05:22] | Come in! | 进来吧 |
[05:28] | – Who’s this? – Special Agent Dana Scully. | -这是谁 -特别探员黛娜·史考利 |
[05:32] | – Scully? – She’s my partner. | -史考利 -她是我的搭档 |
[05:34] | Don’t get too comfortable. | 不要太舒服了 |
[05:35] | You’re gonna want to get right back out there. | 你们一会儿就得离开这儿过去 |
[05:37] | Out where? | 去哪里 |
[05:39] | Did you tell her what I told you? | 你有没有告诉她我对你所说的事 |
[05:43] | Yes, but she’s– she’s not the type that’s easily persuaded. | 说了 不过她 她可不是那种容易被说服的人 |
[05:47] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[05:50] | What he means is I don’t hear a story about a sea monster… | 他的意思是说 我不是那种一听到海怪的事情 |
[05:53] | and automatically assume it’s the Lord’s gospel truth. | 就马上把它当成上帝的福音书去相信的那种人 |
[05:56] | Why did you bring her here? | 你干嘛把她带过来 |
[05:58] | She knows your reputation, your early work on the X-Files. | 她久仰你的大名 知道你早期在X档案做的工作 |
[06:01] | And she has a knack for getting to the bottom of things. | 她还知道打破砂锅的绝窍 |
[06:04] | Apparently, so does Mr. Dales. | 显然 达里斯先生也知道 |
[06:07] | It’s a good thing I have a reputation, | 我能名声在外是件好事 |
[06:09] | otherwise how could it be impugned? | 不然怎么会有出头鸟给人打呢 |
[06:11] | Look, Mr. Dales, I’m sure | 达里斯先生 我相信能 |
[06:13] | that there is good reason for your alarm. | 让你那么警惕一定是有原因的 |
[06:15] | I listened to the message that | 我听了你给穆德的 |
[06:16] | you left for Agent Mulder about your friends. | 关于你朋友的留言 |
[06:19] | Shipleys, a young couple with their son. | 施普琳一家 一对年轻夫妇和他们的儿子 |
[06:20] | Lives out on the end of the sandspit. | 他们住在街那边 |
[06:22] | Sara called me in a panic. | 莎拉打电话的时候很恐慌 |
[06:25] | She said that some thing in the house… | 她说屋子里有什么东西 |
[06:27] | had grabbed Jack, her husband. | 抓走了杰克 她的丈夫 |
[06:30] | – In the bathroom, you said? – Yeah, of all places. | -你说是在卫生间 -是啊 总是在那里 |
[06:33] | It was your description | 你的描述造成了 |
[06:34] | that caused Agent Scully’s… dubiousness. | 史考利探员的 怀疑态度 |
[06:37] | No, not my description. No, that was Sara’s. | 不 这不是我的描述 不是 那是莎拉的 |
[06:41] | She said… | 她说 |
[06:43] | that it had tentacles… | 那东西有触须 |
[06:45] | wrapped around her husband’s neck and choking him. | 绕住她丈夫的脖子 使他窒息 |
[06:49] | And you have no reason to doubt Ms. Shipley’s report? | 你没有理由去怀疑施普琳太太的说法吗 |
[06:52] | No, both she andJack are marine biologists. | 没有 她和杰克都是海洋生物学家 |
[06:57] | Or at least they were. | 起码曾经是 |
[07:01] | I fear the worst. | 我担心会更糟 |
[07:03] | She’s missing too? | 她也失踪了 |
[07:06] | Uh-huh. Yeah. | 嗯哼 是的 |
[07:08] | I got on the horn to the local constabulary, | 我去找了当地的治安巡逻队 |
[07:11] | but they’re about as helpful as a fart in a windstorm. | 但是他们在这样的暴风雨里只能帮上个屁忙 |
[07:14] | I would have gone out there myself but for my bad hip. | 我是想自己去的 可是我的骨盆不好 |
[07:18] | It’s not a night that anybody should be out in. | 这样的天气 谁都不该出门 |
[07:21] | I don’t see that there’s a choice. | 我看不出还有什么别的选择 |
[07:27] | If anyone wants to get to the bottom of all this. | 如果有人想打破这个砂锅的话 |
[07:38] | What is it that brought | 你第一次来这里 |
[07:39] | you out here in the first place, Mr. Dales? | 是为了什么 达里斯先生 |
[07:43] | I came down for the weather. | 为了这里的好天气 |
[07:47] | Don’t sneer at the mysteries of the deep,young lady. | 别嘲笑未知的神秘 年轻的小姐 |
[07:52] | The bottom of the ocean… | 海洋最深处的 |
[07:54] | is as deep and dark… | 深邃和黑暗 |
[07:57] | as the imagination. | 完全超乎想像 |
[08:28] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[08:32] | Mrs. Shipley? | 施普琳太太 |
[08:37] | It looks like they had the time and the presence of mind… | 看起来他们有时间也有精力 |
[08:40] | to prepare for the hurricane. | 为飓风的到来做准备 |
[08:43] | Had the place all boarded up. It’s from the inside. | 这里都被封上了 是从里面封住的 |
[08:46] | It makes you wonder how they got out. | 你有没有奇怪他们怎么出去的 |
[08:52] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[08:55] | Mrs. Shipley? | 施普琳太太 |
[09:39] | Mulder? No sign of life. | 穆德 没有生命的迹象 |
[09:43] | There’s, uh, something on the drainpipe. | 有点 呃 东西粘在出水管上 |
[09:46] | I can’t get it off. | 我弄不下来了 |
[10:01] | I don’t know if I’m gonna need my gun or a harpoon here. | 不知道我是该用枪还是该用鱼叉 |
[10:15] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[10:22] | How the hell did the cat get in the washing machine? | 这只猫到底是怎么跑到洗衣机里去的 |
[10:25] | Maybe he was taking a dip | 也许他用木板钉完 |
[10:27] | after he finished boarding up the windows. | 窗户之后想冲个凉 |
[10:48] | What do you think this leads to? | 你觉得这是通向哪里的 |
[10:50] | To the bathroom. | 通到卫生间 |
[10:52] | Dales told me the wife told him that the husband… | 达里斯对我说那个妻子告诉他 她的丈夫 |
[10:55] | was grabbed from the bathroom. | 就是从卫生间被抓走的 |
[10:59] | – Mrs. Shipley? – Can you give me a hand with this? | -施普琳先生 -你能帮我一下吗 |
[11:02] | Well, howdy do. Yeah, right like that. | 嘿 你们好 对 就这样 |
[11:06] | Keep your hands up there where I can see ’em. | 把你们的手放在我能看见的地方 |
[11:10] | Who are you, and what the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你们是谁 在这里做什么 |
[11:15] | Yeah, nice and slow. | 对 慢点 |
[11:16] | You can put the gun down. We’re F.B.I. | 你能把那枪放下吗 我们是调查局的 |
[11:19] | Don’t all the nuts roll downhill to Florida? | 别以为弗罗里达住的都是傻子 |
[11:22] | Sir, we’re Agents Scully and Mulder. | 先生 我们是史考利和穆德探员 |
[11:24] | I can show you my badge– | 我能出示我的证件 |
[11:25] | This is Deputy Greer. I’m out at the Sandspit Road. | 我是格雷尔副队长 我现在在沙砾街 |
[11:28] | I’ve got two suspects over at the Shipley residence. | 我在施普琳家抓到两名嫌犯 |
[11:30] | “”B” and “”E,” possible foul play. | 入室行窃 可能是惯犯 完毕 |
[11:32] | We’re out here like you. | 我们像你一样 我们是 |
[11:34] | – No backup units available. -Roger that. | -54号 现在无法提供支援 -收到 |
[11:37] | I’m putting you under arrest. | 我要逮捕你们 |
[11:39] | We’re looking for the Shipleys too. | 我们也是来找施普琳的 |
[11:41] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[11:42] | Arthur Dales called us. | 阿瑟·达里斯打电话叫我们来的 |
[11:44] | Anything you say can be used against you. | 你们现在所说的一切都将成为呈堂证供 |
[11:46] | You have a right to a lawyer. | 你们有权请律师 |
[11:47] | If you don’t have one– | 如果你们没有 |
[11:48] | Does that name mean anything to you? | 你不认识那个人吗 阿瑟·达里斯 |
[11:50] | – I know Dales. – All right. | -我认识达里斯 -这就好 |
[11:52] | I got a call from him too. Drunk as a skunk. What’s new? | 我也接到他的电话了 他喝醉了 还有什么别的 |
[11:55] | What else would we be doing out here on a night like this? | 这样的天气下 我们出来还能为了别的什么吗 |
[11:58] | You could be looters. For all I know, | 也许你们是贼 |
[12:00] | you could be part of the Manson family. | 也许你们是曼森家族的 |
[12:10] | Oh, no. You’re gonna kill me. | 哦 不 你们要杀我 |
[12:13] | No, I’m not, but I’d like to. | 不 我不杀你 但我很乐意这么做 |
[12:15] | Deputy? | 副队长 |
[12:17] | It’s the F.B.I., for real? | 调查局的 真的 |
[12:19] | I’ll be in the car. | 我到车上等你 |
[12:27] | – I gotta at least make out a report. – No, no. | -我至少得做个笔录 -不 不 |
[12:30] | Not before you help me finish what you interrupted. | 你得先帮我完成被你打断的事 |
[12:33] | Yes, sir. May I have my gun, please? | 是的 长官 我可以拿回我的枪吗 |
[12:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:42] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[12:47] | Yeah. No, thank you. | 是的 不 谢谢 |
[12:56] | No one in the bathroom. | 卫生间里没人 |
[12:57] | The deputy helped me pull off the plywood. | 副队长帮我把木板拆下来了 |
[13:00] | There’s no sign of anything, | 里面什么也没有 |
[13:01] | except more of that slime in the bathtub… | 除了浴缸里有同样的粘液 |
[13:03] | and maybe three inches of water on the floor. | 还有地板上几乎三英寸深的水 |
[13:05] | It’s like somebody left the | 这很奇怪 好像有人 |
[13:07] | taps running before they boarded up the door. | 没关水龙头就把门钉上了 |
[13:09] | Great. They’re threatening to close the airport. | 太好了 穆德 他们恐怕要关闭机场了 |
[13:11] | We’d better get out of here. | 我想我们最好赶紧离开这儿 |
[13:13] | Aren’t you even curious what happened to these people? | 你对发生在那些人身上的事一点也不好奇吗 |
[13:16] | Yes, I’m curious, Mulder, but I’m also suspicious. | 不 我是好奇 穆德 但是我也很怀疑 |
[13:19] | I-I think that Mr. Dales’s | 我的意思是 |
[13:21] | story is fueled by more than his imagination… | 我想达里斯先生的故事只不过是他的想像而已 |
[13:24] | and not much deeper than the bottom of a highball. | 尤其是几杯威士忌下肚之后 |
[13:27] | Don’t dismiss him so easily. | 别那么早就否定他 |
[13:28] | He discovered the X-Files 40 years ago. | 是他在40年前发现了X档案 |
[13:30] | He’s seen things that I’ve only read about. | 他见过那些我们只能从书上读到的东西 |
[13:32] | Because sea monsters can only be read about. | 因为海怪只能在书上读到 穆德 |
[13:35] | Because they don’t exist. | 因为它们根本不存在 |
[13:36] | If the sea is where life began, | 如果大海是生命的发源地 |
[13:38] | where our ancestors first walked ashore, | 是我们祖先第一次走上陆地的地方 |
[13:41] | then who’s to say what new life may be developing… | 那谁又能说在那么幽深的海底不会再有 |
[13:44] | in its uncharted depths? | 新的生命出现呢 |
[13:46] | You know what? Maybe you are a member of the Manson family. | 你知道吗 也许你还真是曼森家族的人 |
[13:50] | Mulder, look. There is nothing more for us to do here. | 穆德 听着 我们在这儿已经帮不上什么忙了 |
[13:53] | There’s nothing that local law enforcement can’t do for us. | 这里的警方完全能够处理了 |
[13:57] | These people are missing, there’s nowhere else to look. | 我是说 这些人是失踪了 我们也没别的地方可找 |
[14:00] | I’ve done my duty for Mr. Dales, | 我们已经尽力了 对达里斯先生 |
[14:02] | for my conscience. | 和我自己的良心都有交待了 |
[14:04] | I mean, haven’t you? | 我是说 你难道不是吗 |
[14:06] | Well, we should at least tell him we’re giving up. | 呃 我们至少得告诉他我们放弃了 |
[14:10] | Shouldn’t we? | 不是吗 |
[14:21] | Sea monsters. F.B.I. Agents. | 海怪 FBI探员 |
[14:24] | I’m the one who could use a drink. | 我想我得要喝一杯了 |
[15:34] | Howdy do, folks. | 你们好 伙计 |
[15:37] | You’re gonna have to turn around, | 你们必须掉头 |
[15:39] | find someplace dry to spend the night. | 找个干点的地方过一夜 |
[15:41] | – What’s the problem? – The road’s washed out up ahead. | -出什么事了 -前面的路被冲跨了 |
[15:44] | – This is an emergency. – I understand, ma’am. | -我们有急事 -我明白 女士 |
[15:47] | But unless your car has wings, | 但是除非你们的车有翅膀 |
[15:49] | there’s no gettin’ through on this road. | 否则不可能过得去 |
[15:50] | What about the airport? Is there an alternate route? | 那去机场怎么走 还有别的路可以去吗 |
[15:53] | Airport? Not tonight. | 机场 今晚不行 |
[15:56] | This hurricane’s really bearin’down. | 飓风越来越强了 |
[15:58] | We got trees, power lines down all over. | 树和电线杆倒得满地都是 |
[16:00] | You folks really shouldn’t be out here. | 你们俩实在是不该出来 |
[16:02] | I want you to drive to the | 我要你们掉头 |
[16:03] | first safe place you can find, understand? | 留在能找到的第一个安全的地方 明白吗 |
[16:05] | Sir, it’s important that | 先生 我们必须离开这里 |
[16:07] | we evacuate the area. We’re F.B.I. Agents. | 我们是FBI探员 |
[16:09] | We need to get to where we’re going. | 我们必须要过去 |
[16:11] | Don’t all the nuts roll downhill to Florida? | 别以为弗罗里达住的都是傻子 |
[16:14] | – I’ll be happy to show you my I.D. – Thank you, sir. | -我很乐意出示我的证件 -谢谢你 先生 |
[16:17] | I appreciate the concern. | 谢谢你的关心 |
[16:23] | -Mulder! | 穆德 |
[16:23] | That was one “”Howdy do” over the line. | 就算过去了也不过是再多碰见一个官僚而已 |
[16:40] | Car 54, please report back to base. | 54号车 请回报总部 |
[16:43] | Yeah, this is car 54. I’m over at Nance Road. Over. | 是 这里是54号车 我在南丝街 完毕 |
[16:47] | We’re askin’all mobile units to stay off the roads… | 我们要求所有的巡逻车辆驶离公路 |
[16:50] | due to extreme weather | 未来三到四小时内的 |
[16:51] | conditions for the next three to four hours, | 天气情况恶劣 |
[16:53] | includin’a flash flood warning now in effect for Collier County. | 煤郡已经发出短期洪水警报 |
[16:57] | Over. | 完毕 |
[16:59] | 1 0-4. Gonna make a quick stop in at the Breakers Condo complex. | 明白 我要在布里克公寓小停一下 |
[17:04] | Looks like some folks are stranded without power. Over. | 看起来有人被停电困住了 完毕 |
[17:34] | Deputy Greer, County Sheriff!. | 我是格雷尔副队长 是郡警长 |
[17:37] | If you’re home, please answer the door! | 如果有人在家 请开门 |
[17:41] | If you can hear me, | 如果能听到我的声音 |
[17:43] | but you can’t answer the door, | 但是无法开门 |
[17:44] | call 9-1 -1 , tell ’em you need help. | 请拔911 告诉他们你需要帮助 |
[17:47] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[17:49] | Deputy Greer, County Sheriff! | 我是格雷尔副队长 是郡警长 |
[17:53] | If you’re home, answer the door! | 如果有人在家 请开门 |
[17:58] | If you can hear me, but can’t answer the door, | 如果能听到我的声音 但是无法开门 |
[18:00] | call 9-1 -1 , | 请拔911 |
[18:01] | tell ’em you need help! | 告诉他们你需要帮助 |
[18:04] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[18:13] | Hello. Is somebody here? | 喂 有人在家吗 |
[18:19] | Sir? | 先生 |
[18:23] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[18:50] | My God. | 哦 上帝 |
[19:30] | Hello? | 喂 |
[19:30] | The good thing about zero visibility? | 你知道可视距离为零的好处吗 史考利 |
[19:34] | It can’t get any worse. | 就是不可能更糟了 |
[19:36] | Is this the Collier County Sheriff?. | 是煤郡的警长吗 |
[19:39] | Yes. No, hi. | 是的 不 嗨 |
[19:41] | We’re– We’re driving on, uh– | 我们 我们正在 呃 |
[19:44] | Nance Road. N-A-N-C-E Road. | 南丝街 南~~~丝~~~街 |
[19:46] | Nance Road. | 南丝街 |
[19:50] | No, it isn’t very smart, is it? | 是的 这确实不太明智 是不是 |
[19:54] | No– Yes, that would be much appreciated. | 不 是的 非常感谢 |
[19:59] | He’s going to guide us to | 他会告诉我们怎么到 |
[20:00] | the nearest emergency shelter. | 最近的紧急避难所 |
[20:02] | Not a moment too soon. | 越快越好 |
[20:05] | Hello? | 喂 |
[20:07] | Hello– | 喂 |
[20:11] | No service. | 没信号了 |
[20:15] | You know, Scully, someday… | 你知道 史考利 有那么一天 |
[20:18] | we’re gonna look back on this and we’re gonna laugh. | 我们回忆现在的时候 肯定会大笑的 |
[20:21] | Just think of it as man pitted against the forces of nature. | 就好像与大自然的力量对抗 |
[20:25] | Think of it as a test of our mettle. | 就好像是对勇气的考验 |
[20:28] | I don’t need mettle test. | 我可不需要考验我的勇气 |
[20:33] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[20:34] | I think that was a tree branch. | 我认为是树枝 |
[20:36] | The debris is starting to fly. | 东西开始乱飞了 |
[20:37] | Mulder, we have to pull over. | 穆德 我们必须靠边停下 |
[20:38] | We have to wait out this storm somewhere | 我们必须找个没有树的地方 |
[20:40] | away from the trees. | 避开这场风暴 |
[20:41] | We’re not gonna dodge trees in a parked car. | 在停着的车上是躲不开什么树的 |
[20:43] | If we’re driving, we’re a moving target. | 如果我们开着车 至少还是个移动靶 |
[20:45] | We don’t know where we are, | 可我们不知道我们在哪儿 |
[20:47] | and we don’t know where we’re going. | 也不知道我们要去哪儿 |
[20:50] | There’s somebody I think is about to | 我想有个人可以 |
[20:52] | give us directions. | 给我们指个方向 |
[20:54] | Who says there’s never a cop | 是谁说需要警察的时候 |
[20:56] | when you need one? | 就找不到他们的 |
[21:22] | – Mulder, isn’t that– – Forrest Gump. | -穆德 这是不是那个 -傻子阿甘 |
[21:28] | Deputy? | 副队长 |
[21:31] | Hello! Anybody– | 喂 有人 |
[21:35] | Mulder, he’s in here. | 穆德 他在这儿 |
[21:42] | Can you talk to me? | 你能说话吗 |
[21:47] | You having trouble breathing? | 呼吸困难吗 |
[21:56] | This man needs a trach, | 这人需要急救 |
[21:58] | or he’s going to die real soon. | 要不然就要死了 |
[22:19] | I’ve heard of passing the time. Ouch. | 我听说过时间的流逝 哦 |
[22:34] | All right, | 穆德 |
[22:35] | I need you to hold his head real steady. | 我要你紧紧固定住他的头部 |
[22:44] | Deputy,just try and relax. | 副队长 请尽量放松 |
[22:46] | Okay. | 好了 |
[22:49] | Here we go. | 就这样 |
[22:58] | Looks like he was attacked or stung. | 看起来他是被攻击或是被螫了 |
[23:00] | What are those? | 那是什么 |
[23:01] | I don’t know, but he’s… | 我不知道 不过他的 |
[23:03] | having a reaction which | 条件反射机能 |
[23:04] | is affecting his autonomic response. | 受到了一定的影响 |
[23:06] | Whatever it was, I think | 不管是什么 |
[23:07] | it came through the plumbing, | 我想它是从下水道上来的 |
[23:08] | the toilet. | 从马桶那里 |
[23:09] | All I know is we have to get | 我只知道我们必须 |
[23:10] | a medevac unit out here as soon as possible. | 尽快叫支医疗小组过来 |
[23:13] | If it’s in the plumbing, I | 如果真在下水道 |
[23:14] | gotta make sure nobody else is in this building. | 我必须要确定没有其他人在这幢楼里 |
[23:24] | This is Special Agent Dana | 我是联邦调查局 |
[23:25] | Scully with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. | 特别探员黛娜·史考利 |
[23:28] | I need a medevac unit out here A.S.A.P. | 我这里需要医疗小组 |
[23:33] | I have an officer | 有位警官 |
[23:34] | in need of emergency medical assistance. | 需要立即得到医疗处理 |
[23:37] | Please state your name again, ma’am. | 请重复一遍您的名字 女士 |
[23:39] | – Dana Scully. I’m a medical doctor. – Scully! | -我是丹娜·史考利 我是名医生 -史考利 |
[23:42] | Requesting a medevac unit | 有位警长受伤 |
[23:44] | for a sheriff”s deputy who is injured. | 需要医疗小组的救治 |
[23:48] | You have a deputy down? | 有警长受伤了 |
[23:50] | I have a deputy who’s been attacked | 有位警长 |
[23:52] | by something unidentified. | 被不明物体攻击 |
[23:54] | – Unidentified? My ass. – What is his condition? | -不明物体 有趣 -他的情况如何 女士 |
[23:58] | His vitals are weak and he’s in shock. | 他的生命症状很弱 已经休克 |
[24:00] | I need him taken to a hospital right away. | 我必须马上送他去医院 |
[24:08] | Excuse me, sir. | 对不起 先生 |
[24:10] | Is everything okay in your apartment? | 你家里都一切正常吗 |
[24:12] | Uh, yeah, yeah. It’s all good. | 呃 是的 是的 一切都好 |
[24:14] | You need some help… with your television? | 需要帮忙吗 你的电视机坏了 |
[24:18] | I thought I heard voices. | 我想我听到了什么 |
[24:21] | Thank God. We didn’t think | 谢天谢地 我以为 |
[24:23] | anybody was coming. Are you the doctors? | 没人会来了 你们是医生吗 |
[24:24] | – No. Do you need medical help? – Yeah. | -不是 你需要医生 -是啊 |
[24:26] | We called 9-1 -1 , but no one came. | 我们打了911 但一直没人来 |
[24:29] | Everyone else is already evacuated, | 其他人都撤离了 |
[24:31] | but we don’t have a car. | 不过我们没有车 |
[24:32] | Then the phone died. | 电话也断了 |
[24:33] | Who’s “”We”? Who are you talking about? | 我们是谁 你在说谁 |
[24:34] | Uh, my-my wife and I. | 呃 我妻子和我 |
[24:36] | She’s pregnant, a week past her due date. | 她怀孕了 预产期也过了一周 |
[24:38] | My God. I hope one of you has a car. | 上帝 你们两个人要是有辆车就好了 |
[24:41] | You don’t know this man, Mr.– | 你不认识这个人吗 你是 |
[24:43] | Uh, Suarez. Walter Suarez. | 呃 苏亚雷斯 沃特·苏亚雷斯 |
[24:46] | Uh, no. | 嗯 不认识 |
[24:48] | He’s not with you? | 他不是跟你一起的 |
[24:50] | I’ll put it back. | 我会把这个放回去 |
[24:52] | Yeah. Everything in your pockets too. | 对 还有你口袋里的东西也放回去 |
[24:54] | She’s right over here. Right this way. | 她就在那边 这边走 |
[24:59] | Angela, this is Mr., um– | 安吉拉 这位是 呃 |
[25:02] | Mulder. Stay there, Mrs. Suarez. | 穆德 待在这儿 苏亚雷斯太太 |
[25:04] | We’re gonna make sure | 我们会保证 |
[25:05] | your baby makes it safely into the world. | 你的孩子平安生产的 |
[25:07] | Thank you, but I’m not in labor. | 哦 谢谢 但是我还没要生呢 |
[25:09] | And my name is not Suarez. It’s Villareal. | 还有 我的名字不是”苏亚雷斯” 叫我维拉瑞尔 |
[25:12] | He tells people I’m his wife, | 他跟别人说我是他妻子 |
[25:14] | like he’s so macho. | 好像他多像个男人似的 |
[25:16] | Uh, Walter, Angela, I’m gonna | 呃 沃特 安吉拉 |
[25:18] | have to ask you to come downstairs with me. | 我必须请你们离开公寓 和我一起下楼 |
[25:20] | Why, you got a car? | 为什么 你有车子吗 |
[25:23] | Oh, Walter here doesn’t have a car, | 哦 沃特没有车子 |
[25:25] | not to mention a job. | 就连工作也没有 |
[25:26] | Right now I just want to | 我只是想把你们 |
[25:27] | get you someplace where I know you’ll be safe. | 带到一个安全的地方 |
[25:29] | – From what? – I don’t know. | -这里有什么危险 -我不知道 |
[25:31] | But whatever it is, it may | 不过不管是什么 |
[25:32] | have seriously injured a sheriff’s deputy. | 它可能已经重伤了一位警长 |
[25:34] | – Who? Where? – In the manager’s apartment. | -谁 在哪儿 -在管理员的公寓 |
[25:36] | It could be in the plumbing right now. | 那东西现在可能在公寓的下水道里 |
[25:39] | In the plumbing? | 在下水道里 |
[25:39] | Oh, that’s great. I have | 喔 太棒了 |
[25:41] | to go to the bathroom about every ten seconds. | 我每十秒钟就得跑趟卫生间 |
[25:46] | – – Kid’s gonna be a fighter. | 孩子将来肯定是个战士 |
[25:49] | Anybody else in the complex that you know about? | 你知道还有谁留在这幢楼里吗 |
[25:52] | – No one. Oh, there’s George. – George? | -没了 喔 还有乔治 -乔治 |
[25:54] | Yeah, George Vincent. | 对 乔治·维森特 |
[25:56] | He lives on the first floor. | 他住在一楼 |
[25:57] | I went and asked him for help, | 我去找他帮忙 |
[25:58] | but he just yells, “”Go away!” | 可他只会大叫 “滚开 “ |
[26:00] | He never listens to no one. | 他从来不听别人的话 |
[26:02] | He’s gonna wanna listen to me. | 他会想要听我的话的 |
[26:03] | – Walter! – Better go. | -沃特 -我去瞧瞧 |
[26:05] | That’s for you. | 请便 |
[26:08] | Mr. Vincent! George Vincent. | 维森特先生 乔治·维森特 |
[26:12] | Quit bangin’ on the damn door! | 别敲那该死的门了 |
[26:15] | I’m a federal agent. | 我是联邦探员 |
[26:16] | I’m asking you to open the door. | 维森特先生 我要求你开门 |
[26:19] | Ask away, then go away! | 走开 给我滚 |
[26:23] | Mr. Vincent, your life may be | 维森特先生 如果你不肯 |
[26:25] | in danger if you refuse to leave your apartment. | 离开公寓的话 就会有生命危险 |
[26:28] | You may be in danger | 你才有生命危险呢 |
[26:30] | if you refuse to quit harassing me! | 如果你再这么骚扰我的话 |
[26:32] | I’m armed, and I’m within my rights. | 我有武器 也有权利 |
[26:34] | That’s great. | 这很好 |
[26:35] | But you may not be armed | 不过对我所说的那东西 |
[26:37] | for what it is I’m talking about. | 你的武器可能没什么用 |
[26:38] | What the hell are you talkin’ about, hmm? | 你到底在说什么 呃 |
[26:41] | It don’t matter. I’m armed against it. | 无所谓 反正我都能对付 |
[26:44] | The junta, Cuba and Castro. | 军政府 古巴和卡斯特罗 |
[26:46] | I’m not gonna cede my home to no revolutionaries | 我不会轻易 |
[26:48] | without a fight. | 放弃我的家 |
[26:49] | You got anything else you want to throw at me? | 你还有什么别的办法对付我吗 |
[26:52] | Bring it on. | 放马过来吧 |
[26:55] | All the nuts roll down to Florida. | 弗罗里达住的都是傻子 |
[27:04] | He’s had some kind of foreign organism | 他的身体里面 |
[27:05] | released into his body. | 有某种外来生物 |
[27:07] | – His condition’s worsening. – I can see that. | -他的情况越来越糟了 -我能看出来 |
[27:10] | What the hell was chewing on his neck? | 他脖子上的是什么 |
[27:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:13] | It may have been some kind of a waterborne parasite. | 也许是一种水里的寄生虫 |
[27:16] | You see that? | 看到吗 |
[27:17] | You see what happens when you live in a dump? | 你现在知道住在这种地方的后果了吗 |
[27:19] | Where’s Harry? | 哈里在哪儿 |
[27:20] | I’m sorry. I don’t know who Harry is. | 对不起 我不认识哈里 |
[27:23] | The slumlord who owns this place. | 就是那个缺德的房东 |
[27:25] | – He may have evacuated. – Harry? | -他可能也撤离了 -哈里 |
[27:27] | Right. And I’m giving birth to the Christ child. | 是吗 那我生的就是圣子了 |
[27:29] | Harry’s legs hardly work. | 哈里腿脚不好 |
[27:31] | He’s gotta use those crutches. | 他需要那些拐杖才能走动 |
[27:33] | He don’t have no car. | 他也没车 |
[27:35] | Nobody likes him | 没人喜欢他 |
[27:36] | ’cause he never lifts a finger on this rat trap. | 因为他对这个烂地方从来不管不问的 |
[27:41] | Scully, can I talk to you for a second? | 史考利 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[27:44] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[27:48] | – Now, who are you? – Nobody. | -你又是谁 -谁也不是 |
[27:51] | Nobody? | 谁也不是 |
[27:52] | It is so nice to be surrounded by so many great men. | 哦 身边全是大人物的感觉真棒 |
[27:56] | We gotta get out of here soon. | 我们必须尽快离开这里 |
[27:58] | We can’t. | 我们走不了 |
[27:59] | We can put the deputy in his car | 我们可以把副队长放到车上 |
[28:01] | and take him to the hospital. | 然后送他去医院 |
[28:02] | I just got off the radio. | 穆德 我刚刚和那边通过话 |
[28:04] | They won’t even chance sending | 现在他们不可能 |
[28:05] | a rescue vehicle at this time. | 派救护车过来 |
[28:06] | The roads are impassable, | 道路不通 |
[28:07] | and I don’t even know if the deputy is movable. | 而且我也不知道副队长能不能移动 |
[28:10] | You mean we’re stuck here? | 你是说我们被困在这里了 |
[28:11] | It looks that way. | 看起来是这样 |
[28:12] | At least until the weather breaks. | 至少天气变好之前是这样 |
[28:22] | Federal agents! Federal fascists! | 联邦探员 联邦的法西斯 |
[28:25] | Better not tramp on the | 最好别来践踏 |
[28:27] | rights of the common man. No need for them. | 普通人的权力 根本不需要他们 |
[28:29] | Sure. | 好的 |
[28:32] | Violence in pursuit of freedom is no vice. | 为自由而战的暴力是无罪的 |
[28:51] | I don’t think these wounds are bites or stings. | 我想这些不是咬痕 也不是螫痕 |
[28:55] | There’s something in here, Mulder, | 这里有点东西 穆德 |
[28:57] | right under the skin. | 就在皮肤下面 |
[28:59] | Tongs. | 钳子 |
[29:02] | Mulder, what’s his temperature? | 穆德 体温是多少 |
[29:08] | Either he’s got no temperature, | 呃 要么是他没体温 |
[29:10] | or he’s about to spontaneously combust. | 要么就是他快烧着了 |
[29:16] | You’re not far off. It’s 1 06. | 你说的不错 106度 (华氏 约摄氏41度 ) |
[29:19] | Okay, somebody fill the tub with cold water… | 好吧 去把浴缸放满冷水 |
[29:22] | and find as much ice as they can in the freezer. | 再从冰箱里找尽可能多的冰块来 |
[29:25] | But that thing is in the plumbing. | 但是那个东西就在下水道里 |
[29:28] | Unless we get his temperature down, | 对 有可能 但不把他的体温降下来 |
[29:30] | he’s not gonna survive this. | 他就活不了了 |
[29:31] | Now, get moving. | 快点去做 |
[29:48] | I need a container. Mulder, lift him up. | 我需要个容器 穆德 把他抬起来 |
[29:51] | We have to get him into the tub. | 我们要把他放进浴缸里 |
[30:34] | Mr. Vincent? | 维森特先生 |
[30:58] | Drop your weapon! Put it down! | 放下武器 放下 |
[31:01] | It’s gonna take a whole lot | 你需要更厉害的武器 |
[31:03] | more than this to kill whatever it is I just saw. | 才能杀死我刚刚看到的那东西 |
[31:08] | I don’t know what the hell it was, | 我不知道那究竟是什么 |
[31:09] | but it came down out of there. | 不过它确实是从那边下来的 |
[31:11] | You didn’t see it? | 你没看到 |
[31:13] | I caught it out of the corner of my eye, | 我瞥到那东西了 |
[31:15] | but it swooped down at me. | 它突然向我扑下来 |
[31:17] | All that happened here is a sewage pipe burst. | 看起来只不过是水管爆裂而已 |
[31:20] | No, this thing came at me. | 不 不 这东西是朝我来的 |
[31:21] | That looks like the four-inch tie-in to the second floor. | 那看起来像是四英寸的二楼水管接口 |
[31:24] | Whatever it is didn’t just rip through the ceiling. | 不管那是什么 它不仅仅是在天花板间穿过 |
[31:27] | It went right through the pipe. | 看起来是随着管子走的 |
[31:29] | Where did it go? | 那通向哪里 |
[31:30] | I don’t know. Must still be in the building. | 我不知道 肯定还在这栋楼里 |
[31:32] | Probably in the outflow system. | 也许在排水系统那边 |
[31:34] | Maybe it’ll just flow back out. | 也许已经被排出去了 |
[31:36] | Maybe it’ll come up through the can | 或者从那里扑出来 |
[31:38] | and grab you by the nugs. | 抓住你 |
[31:38] | Someone’s already got him by the nugs. | 已经有人被它抓住过了 |
[31:41] | Look, whatever this thing is, | 听着 各位 不管这是什么 |
[31:43] | there’s no evidence yet that it’s gonna kill anybody. | 我们都没有证据证明它会杀人 |
[31:46] | What about the man in the bathtub? | 那现在躺在浴缸里的那位是怎么回事 |
[31:47] | The man in the bathtub may | 浴缸里的那个人 |
[31:49] | very well be saved if he can last out this storm. | 如果能挺过这场风暴 就会好起来的 |
[31:51] | In fact, | 事实上 |
[31:52] | we may all be safe if we just remain calm. | 如果我们能保持冷静 我们都会没事 |
[31:54] | Remain calm? I gotta pee so bad, | 保持冷静 我都要尿出来了 |
[31:56] | my back teeth are swimming. | 我的牙都在哆嗦了 |
[32:20] | Victory. | 搞定 |
[32:31] | – How is he? – He-He’s good. | -他怎么样 -他 他挺好 |
[32:35] | Super tanker coming through. | 超级坦克(水柜)过来了 |
[32:37] | Angela, you can’t go in there. | 嘿 安吉拉 你不能进去 |
[32:40] | My bladder is pressing against your unborn child, | 我的膀胱正压着你未来孩子的头 |
[32:43] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[32:44] | He’s gonna have a head like a tortilla. | 他会有个圆饼一样的脑袋的 |
[32:46] | This thing is in the plumbing! | 那东西在水管里 |
[32:48] | The volume alone could push it right back out to sea. | 我这里面的容量足够把他冲回海里去了 |
[32:52] | Scully, that’s how this thing is here. | 史考利 我知道那东西怎么来的了 |
[32:55] | The hurricane is sitting offshore dredging up | 飓风把海底里面鬼才知道是什么的东西 |
[32:57] | God knows what. | 翻上来了 |
[32:58] | This thing must have been | 这东西肯定是 |
[32:59] | driven into the city’s reclamation system… | 通过某个海边的排水管道 |
[33:01] | through some offshore outfall pipe. | 被卷进了城市的排污系统 |
[33:04] | From there it gained access to the sewer pipes | 然后从那里进入下水道 |
[33:06] | in this building. | 来到这栋房子里 |
[33:07] | – We’ll be waiting for you out here. – Thank you! | -我们会在外面等你 -谢谢 |
[33:12] | Mulder, nothing here convinces me– | 穆德 没有任何证据能说明 |
[33:26] | I know you probably can’t hear me, | 我知道你可能听不见 |
[33:28] | but no listening anyway, okay? | 但还是不要听 行不行 |
[33:37] | Scully, something welled | 史考利 有什么东西 |
[33:38] | up out of the uncharted depths of the ocean, | 从深不可测的海底被卷上来了 |
[33:41] | something that has been | 也许是一些沉睡了 |
[33:42] | lying there undiscovered for ages probably. | 几百年都没被人发现的东西 |
[33:44] | There is no evidence of any creature here. | 穆德 没有证据证明这里有什么生物 |
[33:46] | Those organisms might just simply be | 那些东西可能只是 |
[33:48] | waterborne parasites. | 水中的寄生虫 |
[33:50] | But something from Jules Verne they are not. | 儒勒·凡尔纳小说里的东西是不存在的 |
[33:55] | I saw it! I saw it! | 我看见了 我看见了 |
[33:59] | It’s in the tub with the deputy. | 就在浴缸里 和副队长在一起 |
[34:01] | It has giant arms like an octopus. | 有章鱼一样的长长的触手 |
[34:45] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[34:48] | – What the hell is it? – He’s gone. | -那到底是什么 -他不见了 |
[34:52] | – It’s gone? – No. | -它不见了 -不 |
[34:55] | He’s gone. The deputy. | 是他不见了 那个副队长 |
[34:58] | Where did he go? | 他去哪儿了 |
[34:59] | The deputy went out with the bathwater. | 我想是和缸里的水一起流走了 |
[35:04] | You mean he was in there with it? | 你是说他跟那个东西都在水里 |
[35:06] | No, I don’t think he was. | 不 我想不是 |
[35:08] | She said she saw it. | 她说她看到了 |
[35:09] | I’m sure she did. Look, Scully. | 我相信她确实看到了 你瞧 史考利 |
[35:11] | I think I know why nobody’s ever seen this thing before. | 我知道为什么以前没人见过这东西了 |
[35:14] | It just doesn’t live in water. | 它并不是生活在水里 |
[35:16] | It is water, taking shape when it attacks, | 它就是水 只有攻击的时候才会显形 |
[35:18] | like it did when the hurricane backed seawater | 所以它才会被飓风 |
[35:20] | into the plumbing, | 回灌到下水道里 |
[35:22] | virtually unseeable until then. | 直到刚刚才显形 |
[35:25] | Mulder, if that were true, | 穆德 如果这是真的 |
[35:26] | then this wouldn’t be visible, would it? | 那这个就是看不到的 是不是 |
[35:28] | I mean, what this is showing | 我是说 这恰恰证明了 |
[35:29] | us is that water actually attempts to kill it. | 水能够杀死它 |
[35:32] | Maybe you just impeded its reproductive process. | 也许你只是阻止了它的繁殖过程 |
[35:34] | It needs time to complete its cycle, | 也许它需要时间来完成变异 |
[35:36] | like it had with the Shipleys. | 就像在施普琳家里那样 |
[35:37] | The Shipleys weren’t even in their house. | 穆德 施普琳根本不在家 |
[35:39] | They were when they were attacked, | 不对 他们被攻击的时候 是在的 |
[35:42] | just like the deputy was here. | 就好像副队长一样 |
[35:43] | Using their bodies to lay its own spawn. | 它利用人的身体来产卵 |
[35:46] | Using the body’s water content | 利用体液来繁殖自己 |
[35:47] | to reproduce itself, to make itself anew. | 复制自己 |
[35:50] | He turned into one of those things? | 你是说他也变成它们那种东西了 |
[35:51] | They’re more of them? | 它们越变越多 |
[35:52] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们要离开这里 |
[35:53] | We’re in the middle of a hurricane. | 我们现在在飓风的中心 |
[35:55] | We gotta get to another building. | 我们要到另一栋房子里去 |
[35:56] | We can’t. | 穆德 这不可能 |
[35:57] | There’s no way we can transport everybody. | 我们没办法把所有人都送过去 |
[35:59] | Use the deputy’s prowler. | 再加上副队长的警车 |
[36:00] | How many people? We got two, four– | 一共多少人 我们有二 四 |
[36:05] | Son of a bitch. | 这个狗娘养的 |
[36:11] | The looter? | 那个小贼 |
[36:33] | – Mulder? – Yeah? | -穆德 -啊 |
[36:36] | Mulder, if we’re gonna leave, | 穆德 如果我们要走的话 |
[36:39] | we should leave now. | 现在就要离开了 |
[36:59] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[37:06] | Hey, Mulder, are you okay? | 嘿 穆德 你没事吧 |
[37:22] | Hey, wait a second. | 嘿 等一下 |
[37:23] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[37:25] | I am saving our lives. | 我在救我们的命 |
[37:26] | That’s my partner out there! | 外面那个是我的搭档 |
[37:28] | He should have listened to you. | 他应该听你的话 |
[37:29] | You can’t leave him there! | 你不能把他关在外面 |
[37:30] | I’m not letting him in here. | 我不会让他进来的 |
[37:32] | He’s gonna die! | 他会死的 |
[37:33] | What are you gonna do for him? | 那你能做什么 |
[37:34] | I can at least keep him breathing. | 我至少可以让他保持呼吸 |
[37:36] | You couldn’t save the deputy. | 你根本救不活副队长 |
[37:37] | Let me try. I’m a medical doctor. | 听着 起码得让我试试 我是个医生 |
[37:40] | That’s good, because my waterjust broke. | 那很好 我的羊水破了 |
[38:04] | You’re going to be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[38:06] | Yeah, that’s easy for you to say. | 是啊 你说得容易 |
[38:10] | Isn’t much of a choice, really, is it? | 没什么选择了 是不是 |
[38:16] | We’re gonna need water. | 我们需要水 |
[38:20] | If I’m gonna deliver this baby, | 我来接生这个孩子 |
[38:22] | you can put that gun down. | 你把枪放下 |
[38:25] | How do we know you’re really a doctor? | 我们怎么知道你真的是医生 |
[38:28] | You don’t. | 你们不知道 |
[38:29] | The truth is, I’ve never delivered a baby before, | 事实上我以前也从来没接生过 |
[38:32] | so stand back or make yourself useful, | 所以要么往后站 要么找点事做 |
[38:35] | but stay out of my way. | 起码别防碍我 |
[38:52] | Long, even breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[38:57] | You got it. Breathe. Breathe. | 就这样 呼吸 呼吸 |
[39:00] | Okay, Angela, | 很好 安吉拉 |
[39:01] | I’m gonna need you to push, okay? | 用力向下推 明白吗 |
[39:02] | I need you to help me help you. | 我要你帮帮你自己 |
[39:04] | Okay, so let’s push. | 很好 用力 |
[39:11] | You got it. You got it. | 就这样 就这样 |
[39:13] | You’re on the right track. | 你做得很对 |
[39:14] | I need some towels, please. | 我需要毛巾 谢谢 |
[39:20] | I need some towels, damn it. | 我需要毛巾 快点 |
[39:31] | You’re doing good. | 做得很好 |
[39:32] | You’re doing good. Okay. | 做得很好 很好 |
[39:33] | You’re doing good. Okay. Let’s go. | 做得很好 好 继续 |
[39:35] | Okay, push! | 好的 用力 |
[40:15] | I can feel it up there! | 我觉得就在上面 |
[40:16] | She can feel it up there! | 她能感觉到就要出来了 |
[40:18] | Yeah, okay. Come on. | 是的 好的 继续 |
[40:21] | Push! | 用力 |
[40:23] | Good. You got it. Okay. | 很好 就这样 好的 |
[40:29] | – Here it comes. – Here it comes! | -出来了 -出来了 |
[40:31] | Here it comes. It’s coming! | 出来了 来了 |
[40:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:40] | Hey, lady, what are you doing? | 嘿 女士 你在干什么 |
[40:44] | – It’s the water. – What? | -它是水 -什么 |
[40:46] | – It’s the water! – I’m having it! | -它是水 -我感觉到了 |
[40:51] | – I’m having it! I’m having it! – Okay! Okay! | -我感觉到了 我感觉到了 -好的 好的 |
[40:54] | – I’m having it! – Push! | -我感觉到了 -用力 |
[40:56] | I’m having it! | 我感觉到了 |
[41:02] | Hurry. Push. Push! | 来了 用力 用力 |
[41:03] | Okay! | 好的 |
[41:08] | Okay, pick up the gun. | 好了 把枪捡起来 |
[41:12] | Pick up the gun! | 把枪捡起来 |
[41:17] | Shoot out the sprinklers!Just | 射那个自动灭火装置 |
[41:19] | point and shoot! Shoot out the sprinkler! | 瞄准开枪 射那个灭火装置 |
[41:35] | My name is Dana Scully. | 我是黛娜·史考利 |
[41:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:49] | Yes. Ew, God. | 是啊 哦 上帝 |
[41:52] | That’s terrible. | 这真可怕 |
[41:54] | Well, it’s official. | 这是官方报告 |
[41:56] | Ten pounds, ten ounces of piss and vinegar. | 十磅 十盎司的尿液和醋 |
[41:58] | El nino grande. | 厄尔尼诺现象 |
[42:01] | Leroy Walter Villareal Suarez,Jr. | 利若伊·沃特·维拉瑞尔·苏亚雷斯二世 |
[42:05] | – Oh, no. – Oh, yes. | -喔 不 -哦 就是 |
[42:07] | Oh, it’s amazing. It’s truly amazing. | 喔 这可真惊人 真是太惊人了 |
[42:10] | What’s that? | 怎么了 |
[42:12] | That you could come here in the face of a hurricane, | 你冒着飓风来到这里 |
[42:15] | chasing a sea monster yet, | 追踪海怪之外 |
[42:17] | and end up bringing a new life into the world. | 到最后还把一个新生命带到这个世界上 |
[42:22] | And then slaying the monster… | 然后还杀死了怪物 |
[42:24] | and save this one’s life… | 赶在这家伙 |
[42:27] | as he was quite literally circling down the drain. | 被冲进下水道之前救了他一条小命 |
[42:29] | She didn’t save my life, really. | 她没有救我的命 真的 |
[42:32] | Oh,yes, she did. Yes. | 哦 是 是她救的 |
[42:33] | With a gun to her head, no less. | 还被枪指着头 就是这样 |
[42:35] | Well, you wouldn’t have known to go out in the rain… | 要不是听了我的话 |
[42:38] | if I hadn’t pointed it out to you, | 你是不会出去淋雨的 |
[42:40] | and it was the fresh water that killed the organism. | 我说过是淡水杀了那些生物 |
[42:42] | I saw the Shipleys’ cat. | 不 不不不 我看到了施普琳家的猫 |
[42:45] | I can’t swallow that. | 哦 我不相信 |
[42:46] | No, I saw the cat which had been saved, | 我看到那只猫 它活下来了 |
[42:48] | which had been in the washing machine. | 因为它曾经呆在洗衣机里 |
[42:51] | The Shipleys had boarded up their house, | 施普琳把他们家全封上了 |
[42:53] | which means the only way they | 也就是说他们 |
[42:54] | could have vanished was if the creature came up… | 消失的唯一原因 就是那个 |
[42:56] | through the plumbing in a backwash of seawater. | 随着下水道反灌进来的海水而来的怪物 |
[42:59] | Seawater, and then the deputy… | 海水 然后那个消失了的副队长 |
[43:01] | who vanished from a bathtub full of Epsom Salts. | 当时也是被泡在溶满了浴盐的浴缸里 |
[43:03] | If Agent Scully had not been there with you, | 如果史考利探员没和你在一起 |
[43:07] | I shudder to think what would have happened to you. | 我都不敢想像你的结局会怎么样 |
[43:09] | I’d say you owe her your life. | 我得说你确实欠她一条命 |
[43:13] | It takes a big man to admit this, | 当然只有成熟的男人才肯承认这一点 |
[43:16] | but… if I had had someone… | 不过 如果当时能有个 |
[43:21] | as savvy as her by my side… | 像她这样的人在我身边 |
[43:24] | all those years ago in the X-Files, | 跟我一起调查X档案 |
[43:28] | I might not have retired. | 也许我就不会那么早退休了 |
[43:33] | I suggest that we have a toast | 我提议我们为你的好运 |
[43:36] | to your good fortune. | 干一杯 |
[43:37] | And I insist that we have it. | 我一定要和你们喝一杯 |
[43:39] | So what’ll it be? | 你们要喝些什么 |
[43:45] | Oh, uh, | 哦 呃 |
[43:48] | anyone for water? | 想要兑点水吗 |
[43:50] | No! | 不 |