时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:49] | You in charge here ? | 你是负责这里的吗 |
[00:51] | Lieutenant Kraskow. | 我是凯司寇少尉 |
[00:52] | Is the bureau taking over ? | 联邦调查局要来接手吗 |
[00:53] | You’re welcome to any help that I can give you, | 我很乐意能够帮忙 |
[00:55] | but that’s not why I’m here. | 但这不是我来这里的原因 |
[00:56] | What can you tell me ? | 有什么可以告诉我的 |
[00:57] | Silent alarm tripped 30 minutes ago. | 无声警铃在30分钟前报警 |
[00:58] | We think there’s one robber, armed. | 我们认为里面有个抢匪 有武器 |
[01:00] | It’s probably a handgun. | 很可能是手枪 |
[01:01] | Definitely no pro, or he would’ve been long gone. | 肯定不是职业的 不然他早就跑了 |
[01:03] | A single gunshot about 20 minutes ago. | 大约20分钟以前有一声枪响 |
[01:05] | Blinds are down, | 百叶窗是放下的 |
[01:06] | but we think we’ve got a body on the floor. | 不过我们认为有人中枪倒地 |
[01:09] | But you’re not here to take over ? | 你不是来接手的 |
[01:11] | Two of my agents might be in there. | 我有两个手下可能在里面 |
[01:13] | – Skinner! Skinner! – Hold it right there ! | -史基纳 史基纳 -不能过来 |
[01:16] | Do I know you ? | 我认识你吗 |
[01:18] | Stop this ! Don’t let this happen ! | 阻止这件事 别让这事发生 |
[01:24] | Pull ’em back, Skinner! | 把他们叫回来 史基纳 |
[02:10] | You’re in charge here, you know. | 你知道是你在控制着局面 |
[02:14] | It doesn’t have to end like this. | 事情没必要这样子结束 |
[02:21] | – Yeah, it does. – No ! | -不 只能如此 -不 |
[03:55] | Son of a– | 真是倒霉 |
[04:27] | Yes, yes. | 好极了 |
[05:03] | Hello ? | 喂 |
[05:06] | It’s coming through down there ? | 水漏下去了 |
[05:11] | It’s my damn water bed. | 是我那张该死的水床 |
[05:13] | My damn water bed sprung a leak. | 水床破了一个洞 |
[05:16] | I-I-I know I’m not supposed to have a water bed. | 我 我知道我应该是没有水床的 |
[05:18] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道怎么解释 |
[05:20] | I-I-I think it was a gift. | 我 我想它是个礼物 |
[05:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:45] | 联邦调查局总部 华盛顿特区 | |
[06:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:07] | I missed the meeting. | 我知道我错过了会议 |
[06:09] | No, you didn’t miss the meeting. | 不 你还没错过会议 |
[06:10] | You’re extraordinarily late for the meeting. | 你只是迟到得有点过头 |
[06:12] | It’s still going on. | 会议还没完呢 |
[06:13] | What are you doing down here ? | 那你在这里做什么 |
[06:15] | We took a short break, | 会间休息 |
[06:16] | and I came looking for you. | 我是来找你的 |
[06:17] | What are you doing down here ? | 你在这里做什么 穆德 |
[06:18] | I’m having the best damn day of my life. Any moment, | 今天是我一生中过得最好的一天 |
[06:20] | I’m about to burst into song– “”Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah.”” | 我都快唱起来了 “Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah “ |
[06:24] | My water bed sprung a leak | 我的水床破了个洞 |
[06:26] | and shorted out my alarm clock. | 把我的闹钟弄短路了 |
[06:27] | My cell phone got wet and crapped out on me, | 我的手机也湿了 罢工了 |
[06:30] | and the check I wrote my landlord to cover the damages… | 还有如果我不把我的薪水存进去 |
[06:32] | is gonna bounce if I don’t deposit my pay. | 我写给房东赔偿损失的支票就会跳票了 |
[06:36] | You ever have one of those days, Scully ? | 你过过这样的日子吗 史考利 |
[06:38] | Since I’ve been working here ? Yeah. | 从我到这里工作算起 有啊 |
[06:40] | When did you get a water bed, Mulder ? | 你什么时候有水床了 穆德 |
[06:48] | Bank’s just down the street. | 银行就在街那边 |
[06:50] | I’ll-I’ll be back in ten. | 我十分钟就回来 |
[06:51] | Cover for me, will ya ? | 替我挡一下 行吗 |
[06:53] | When do I not ? | 我什么时候没替你挡了 |
[07:07] | -Jerk ! – Yeah ? You want some ? | -垃圾 -是啊 你想要吗 |
[07:15] | We good ? | 没事吧 |
[07:19] | – Pam ? – Go run your errand already. | -潘 -你已经开始你的差事了 |
[07:23] | Yeah. I just got to go pick something up. | 是的 我只是去拿点东西 |
[07:25] | No biggie. | 没什么大不了的 |
[07:27] | Right, Bernard. No biggie. | 是啊 柏纳德 没什么大不了的 |
[07:33] | I’ll be ten minutes. Wait here for me. | 我十分钟就回来 在这里等我 |
[07:39] | Hey, man, you need to watch it next time ! | 嘿 老兄 下次你得小心点 |
[07:42] | You watch it ! | 你小心点 |
[07:49] | Right on schedule. | 真准时 |
[07:54] | Poor guy. | 可怜的家伙 |
[08:07] | He never did that before. | 他以前从没这么做过 |
[08:19] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[08:49] | And that’s assuming… | 我们假设 |
[08:51] | these trends continue well into the coming year. | 这个趋势会持续到明年 |
[08:55] | Um, other D.O.J. Projections… | 呃 司法部的预测 |
[09:00] | estimate a larger two to three percent drop… | 估计整体的犯罪率 |
[09:04] | in the overall homicide rate… | 会有百分之二到三的下降 |
[09:06] | versus the one to one and a half percent… | 比早期泰纳研究统计的 |
[09:09] | cited in the earlier Tanner study. | 百分之一到一点五要高 |
[09:13] | However, there is some dispute… | 然而 有人争议说 |
[09:15] | that the statistical methodology in this latter study… | 这项研究中用到的统计方法 |
[09:19] | is not the D.O.J.-preferred methodology. | 并不是司法部的首选方法 |
[09:23] | In any case, added variables… | 无论如何 统计上带来的变数 |
[09:25] | make crime trends for the coming year… | 使得下一年的犯罪率 |
[09:28] | particularly hard to predict. | 变得难以预测 |
[09:31] | The unpredictable future. | 不可预测的未来 |
[09:34] | Which brings us to Agent Mulder. | 让我们关心一下穆德探员 |
[09:36] | Will he or will he not grace us with his report ? | 他到底还要不要让我们拜读他的报告 |
[09:50] | May I help the next in line, please ? | 下一位 谢谢 |
[10:24] | Customers, face down ! | 顾客们 趴下 |
[10:26] | – You know what this is ! – Oh, God ! | -你们知道这是什么 -喔 上帝 |
[10:29] | You ! On the floor ! | 你 趴在地上 |
[10:30] | Oh, God ! Don’t shoot us ! | 喔 上帝 不要向我们开枪 |
[10:32] | – Shut up ! – You’re the boss. | -住嘴 -你是老大 |
[10:39] | It’s all right. | 别害怕 |
[10:42] | All right, I’m the boss ! | 好的 现在我是老大 |
[10:44] | No silent alarms, no dye packs. | 别按无声警铃 也别给我染色的钱 |
[10:46] | Do it like the insurance company taught you. | 按照保险公司教你的那样做 |
[10:48] | Start with the counter money. | 从柜台上的钱开始 |
[10:49] | Quicker you go, quicker I go. | 你动作越快 我走得越快 |
[10:51] | Everybody else, out here on the floor. | 其他人 趴在地上 |
[10:53] | Ah! Leave the last one. No tricks. | 啊 把最后一张留下 别耍花样 |
[11:01] | All right, come on. | 好了 快点 |
[11:04] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[11:08] | Zip—a—dee—doo—dan Zip-a-dee-doo-dah. | |
[11:21] | All right, get your keys. Come around here. | 好了 去拿钥匙 到这里来 |
[11:24] | We’re gonna open up the A.T.M. | 帮我把自动提款机打开 |
[11:33] | Hey, lock the doors. | 嘿 锁上门 |
[11:35] | You forgot to lock the front door. | 你忘了把前门锁上 |
[11:37] | On the ground ! | 趴下 |
[11:47] | Drop it ! Drop it now ! | 放下 放下枪 |
[11:50] | You drop it ! | 你放下枪 |
[11:58] | You drop it. | 你放下枪 |
[12:11] | Travel expense reimbursement. | 差旅费报销 |
[12:14] | Who’s got those figures ? | 谁拿了那些图表 |
[12:17] | – No ? – Assistant Director ? | -没人吗 -副局长 |
[12:32] | Go, go, go. | 快 快 快 |
[12:34] | Go, go, go ! | 快 快 快 |
[12:52] | Sir ? Okay. | 长官 OK |
[13:02] | – Who’s in charge here ? – I am. | -是谁负责这里的 -是我 |
[13:04] | Unless the bureau’s taking over. | 至少在调查局接手以前是 |
[13:06] | – Skinner! – Hey, hold it! | -史基纳 -嘿 站住 |
[13:08] | Skinner ! Don’t let them charge in there. | 史基纳 别让他们负责这里 |
[13:12] | – Skinner ! – Do I know you ? | -史基纳 -我认识你吗 |
[13:16] | Skinner! | 史基纳 |
[13:38] | They’re supposed to call, right ? | 他们应该会打电话 是不是 |
[13:42] | They’re not gonna call. | 他们不会打电话的 |
[13:48] | – What’s your name ? – Yeah. | -你叫什么名字 -是啊 |
[13:53] | Look, I gotta call you something, right ? | 听着 我总得称呼你吧 是不是 |
[13:57] | How about Steve ? | 史帝夫怎么样 |
[13:59] | It’s a nice, honest name. | 是个很好 很朴实的名字 |
[14:04] | Steve. | 史帝夫 |
[14:07] | Bernard. | 柏纳德 |
[14:09] | Bernard. | 柏纳德 |
[14:14] | I have to get my partner out of here. | 我必须把我搭档送出去 |
[14:16] | I am blowing this whole freaking | 我会把这地方炸得从地图上消失的 |
[14:18] | place right off the map if they come in here. | 如果他们冲进来的话 |
[14:20] | Oh, look. They don’t know that. | 听着 他们不知道 |
[14:24] | Don’t you realize that ? They can’t see you. | 你没意识到吗 他们看不见你 |
[14:27] | They don’t know what your plan is. | 他们不知道你的计划 |
[14:30] | They better know. | 他们最好知道 |
[14:31] | They damn well better figure it out. | 他们最好能想得到这点 |
[14:33] | Look– | 听着 |
[14:35] | Just walk in front of the door | 你只要走到门口 |
[14:37] | and show them. | 让他们知道 |
[14:39] | You want to get me killed ! | 你是想让我被杀 |
[14:42] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[14:51] | I just want everybody to live. | 我只是想让每个人都活下去 |
[14:54] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[14:56] | I just– | 我只是 |
[15:00] | Just show them. | 只是要让他们知道 |
[15:05] | You have control over everything | 你已经控制了 |
[15:07] | that happens here. | 这里的大局 |
[15:10] | You do. | 你能做到 |
[15:14] | And it doesn’t have to end this way. | 事情没必要这样子结束 |
[15:19] | Yeah, it does. | 不 只能如此 |
[15:23] | No ! | 不 |
[15:40] | Okay. | 喔 |
[16:04] | Oh, son of a– | 喔 真倒霉 |
[16:36] | Son of a bitch. | 倒霉透顶 |
[16:43] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[17:00] | Yeah ? It’s coming through down there ? | 喂 水漏下去了 |
[17:06] | It’s my damn water bed. | 啊 是我那张该死的水床 |
[17:08] | It sprung a leak. Yeah, I– | 它破了个洞 是的 我 |
[17:11] | I know I’m not supposed to | 我知道我不该 |
[17:11] | have a water bed. | 有水床的 |
[17:12] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道怎么跟你解释 |
[17:13] | I-I– I’m sorry. | 我 很抱歉 |
[17:15] | I mean, I– | 我是说 我 |
[17:31] | Oh ! | 喔 |
[18:00] | Who you calling ? | 你给谁打电话 |
[18:03] | Nobody. | 没有 |
[18:04] | What do you mean, nobody ? | 什么意思 没有 |
[18:06] | It’s gotta be somebody. | 一定有人 |
[18:07] | It’s nobody you know, Bernard. | 不是你认识的 柏纳德 |
[18:08] | Forget it. | 别管了 |
[18:11] | There’s something I gotta do. | 我要去做件事 |
[18:12] | I want you to come. | 我要你跟我去 |
[18:13] | I’m not going with you. | 我不会跟你去的 |
[18:18] | Look, I’m not asking. | 听着 我不是在问你 |
[18:21] | Pam ? | 潘 |
[18:25] | Don’t go gettin’ all weird on me. | 别给我耍脸色 |
[18:30] | It’ll only take a couple of minutes. | 只需要几分钟 |
[18:34] | Look, Bernard,just go to work. | 听着 柏纳德 去工作吧 |
[18:36] | It’s not too late. | 还不算太迟 |
[18:37] | I’m not going to work today. | 我今天不工作 |
[18:41] | And don’t say they’re gonna fire me. | 别告诉我他们要解雇我 |
[18:42] | I wasn’t gonna say that. | 我不是要说这个 |
[18:43] | ‘Cause you know what ? Who cares ? | 因为你知道为什么 谁在乎 |
[18:46] | Like there’s a big future in mopping floors. | 擦地板不会有多大前途的 |
[18:49] | Like that’s something to lose. | 丢了也没什么可惜的 |
[18:51] | We lose everything. | 我们会一无所有的 |
[18:54] | No, no. | 不 不会 |
[18:55] | I got a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[18:58] | This time tomorrow, Pam– | 明天的这个时候 潘 |
[19:00] | Everything will be roses. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[19:32] | Aw. | 喔 |
[19:37] | Damn it. I know. | 该死 我知道 |
[19:39] | I missed the meeting. | 我错过了会议 |
[19:40] | Well, not yet, | 喔 还没有 |
[19:42] | but only because it’s the longest | 不过这只是因为这是FBI历史上 |
[19:44] | in F.B.I. History. | 最长的一个会议 |
[19:45] | What are you doing down here,then ? | 那么你到这里来干什么 |
[19:46] | Well, I came looking for you. | 呃 我是来找你的 |
[19:48] | We took a five-minute | 我们有五分钟的休息时间 |
[19:50] | break three minutes ago. | 已经过了三分钟了 |
[19:51] | Mulder, your cell phone’s not working. | 穆德 你的手机坏了 |
[19:53] | – Did you oversleep ? – Scully, | -你睡过头了 -史考利 |
[19:54] | did you ever have one of those days… | 你有没有一些 |
[19:56] | you wish you could just rewind | 希望能够回过头 |
[19:57] | and start all over again from the beginning ? | 去重新来过的日子呢 |
[19:58] | Yes. Frequently. | 有 经常有 |
[20:01] | But, I mean, who’s to say | 不过 我是说 谁又能说 |
[20:02] | that if you did rewind it and start over again… | 假如真的可以回过头去重新再来的话 |
[20:04] | that it wouldn’t end up exactly the same way ? | 这一天会有不一样的结局呢 |
[20:06] | So you think it’s all just fate ? | 所以你认为一切都是注定的 |
[20:08] | We have no free will ? | 我们没有选择的自由 |
[20:09] | No, I think that we’re free | 不 我认为我们有自由成为 |
[20:11] | to be the people that we are– | 我们想成为的人 |
[20:12] | good, bad or indifferent. | 好的 坏的 平凡的 |
[20:14] | I think that it’s our character | 我认为是我们的性格决定了 |
[20:16] | that determines our fate. | 我们的命运 |
[20:16] | And all the rest is just preordained ? | 其他的都是命中注定的 |
[20:18] | I don’t buy that. There’s too many variables. | 我不相信 有太多的变数 |
[20:20] | Too many forks in the road. | 路上有太多的岔路了 |
[20:21] | I meant to be on time to work this morning, | 我今天早上是打算准时上班的 |
[20:23] | but my water bed springs a leak, | 可是我的水床破了个洞 |
[20:24] | flooding my apartment | 害我的公寓发了水灾 |
[20:26] | and the apartment below me, | 还连累到楼下的公寓 |
[20:27] | so that makes me late for the meeting. | 所以我才开会迟到了 |
[20:29] | And then I realize I gotta | 然后我意识到 |
[20:30] | write a check to cover the damages to my landlord, | 我要写张支票给房东作为赔偿 |
[20:32] | but as I’m walking to work, I | 可是在我来工作的路上 |
[20:33] | realize that’s gonna bounce unless I deposit my pay. | 我意识到支票会跳票 除非我把薪水存进去 |
[20:36] | So now I gotta go to the bank, | 所以我现在要去银行 |
[20:37] | which makes me even later. | 这会让我迟到得更久 |
[20:39] | Since when did you get a water bed ? | 你什么时候买的水床 |
[20:41] | I-I might just as easily not have a water bed, | 如果我没有水床 |
[20:43] | and then I’d be on time for this meeting. | 那么我今天就不会迟到了 |
[20:45] | You might just as easily have stayed in medicine… | 要是你还呆在医学界 |
[20:48] | and not gone into the F.B.I., | 而没有加入FBI |
[20:50] | and then we would never have met. | 那么我们就不会认识了 |
[20:51] | – Blah, blah, blah. – Fate. | -等等 等等 等等 -命运 |
[20:53] | Free will. With every choice, | 自由意志 每一个决定 |
[20:55] | you change your fate. | 都会改变你的命运 |
[20:56] | Then let’s change yours. | 那我们来改变一下你的命运吧 |
[20:59] | I will deposit your check. | 我来帮你存支票 |
[21:00] | You gather your files, | 你去整理你的档案 |
[21:01] | go to Skinner’s office, | 去史基纳的办公室 |
[21:02] | give your report… | 然后赶在他对我们发飙之前 |
[21:03] | before he takes it out on both of us. | 把你的报告交上去 |
[21:44] | Endorsed my damn check stub. | 我把该死的支票存根给存了 |
[21:59] | Mulder ! | 穆德 |
[22:05] | Don’t go in the bank today. | 今天不要进银行 |
[22:07] | Excuse me ? | 对不起 |
[22:09] | Bernard’s in there. | 柏纳德在里面 |
[22:10] | Please, don’t go in the bank. | 求你了 不要进银行 |
[22:12] | I’m sorry. Do I know you ? | 很抱歉 我认识你吗 |
[22:15] | You pass me every day on the street. | 你每天都在这条街上经过我身边 |
[22:18] | Every single day. | 每一天 |
[22:18] | This day, on your way to the bank. | 这一天 在你去银行的路上 |
[22:21] | And then you go inside, and everybody gets killed– | 你走进去 然后大家都会死 |
[22:23] | you, your partner, Bernard, everybody. | 你 你的搭档 柏纳德 所有人 |
[22:26] | I pass you, and then we die. | 我经过你 然后我们死掉 |
[22:29] | Yes. Over and over. | 是的 一遍又一遍 |
[22:31] | Only last time, you looked | 只是上一次 你看了我一眼 |
[22:33] | at me– you looked at me like you knew me. | 你看着我就像你认识我一样 |
[22:35] | Like you remembered. | 好像你记得一样 |
[22:38] | Please remember me. | 请记起我 |
[22:45] | Don’t go. | 别去 |
[23:03] | – Drop your weapon ! – Drop it. | -放下武器 -放下 |
[23:06] | I ain’t droppin’ nothing. | 我不会放下任何东西 |
[23:08] | You put yours down. | 你们放下你们的枪吧 |
[23:13] | I’ll shoot her ! | 我会射她的 |
[23:16] | What do you think I’ll do then ? | 那你猜我接下来会怎么做 |
[23:25] | Bernard. | 柏纳德 |
[23:28] | That’s your name, right ? | 那是你的名字 是吗 |
[23:44] | Bernard, she’s not dead. | 柏纳德 她还没死 |
[23:46] | You’re not a murderer yet. | 你现在还不是杀人犯 |
[23:48] | You can end this the right way. | 你可以正确地结束这件事 |
[23:50] | Sir, please. | 先生 求你了 |
[23:54] | Listen to them. | 听他们的 |
[23:56] | Don’t hurt anybody else. | 别再伤害任何人了 |
[23:59] | A whole lot of police are coming. | 许多警察正在赶过来 |
[24:10] | You tripped the alarm. | 你触动了警铃 |
[24:28] | No ! | 不 |
[25:25] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[25:27] | Yeah, I know. I-I know already. | 是的 我知道 我已经知道了 |
[25:29] | I’ll pay for it. | 我会赔偿的 |
[25:51] | Ow! | 噢 |
[26:05] | The cellular customer you are trying to reach is– | 您所拔打的电话目前无法 |
[26:14] | – Agent Scully. – Yes ? | -史考利探员 -是我 |
[26:16] | Please, don’t go inside the bank today. | 请你今天不要走进银行 |
[26:19] | The bank ? | 银行 |
[26:20] | Cradock Marine– Eighth Street branch. | 魁德克海事银行 第八街分行 |
[26:22] | – A block from here. – Uh, I’m not following. | -离这里一个街区 -呃 我不懂 |
[26:25] | Did-Did you get separated from your tour ? | 你是不是脱离了你的参观队伍 |
[26:27] | I’m here to see you. | 我是来找你的 |
[26:29] | I’m begging you. | 是来求你的 |
[26:32] | Please don’t go this time. | 求你这次别去了 |
[26:33] | Don’t let Mulder go either. | 也别让穆德去 |
[26:36] | Um, I’m sorry– | 呃 我很抱歉 |
[26:38] | Excuse me, miss ? | 对不起 小姐 |
[26:39] | You’re not supposed to be in this area. | 你不应该到这个区域来的 |
[26:43] | If you walk in that bank, | 如果你们走进那间银行 |
[26:45] | you’ll die. | 你们就会死 |
[26:46] | Both of you. | 你们俩都会死 |
[27:15] | – Oh, hey. Did I miss the meeting ? – Hey. | -喔 嘿 我错过会议了吗 -嘿 |
[27:17] | Huh ? No. No. | 啊 不 没有 |
[27:19] | We, uh, took a five-minute break | 我们 呃 大约三分钟前 |
[27:21] | about three minutes ago. | 开始休息五分钟 |
[27:23] | Uh, Mulder,your cell phone’s not working. | 呃 穆德 你的手机坏了 |
[27:31] | – Wow, that is so strange. – What ? | -哇 真是太奇怪了 -什么 |
[27:33] | I just got the weirdest sensation of deja vu. | 我刚刚有个奇怪的似曾相似的感觉 |
[27:35] | I’ve been having it all morning. | 我一整个早上都有这个感觉 |
[27:37] | Well, that’s fairly common. | 噢 这是很平常的事 |
[27:38] | Yeah, but never to this degree. | 是的 可是从来没有到这种程度 |
[27:40] | I mean, I woke up, | 我是说 我醒过来 |
[27:41] | I opened my eyes, I was soaking wet. | 我睁开眼 我全身湿透 |
[27:43] | It’s a long story, | 这是个很长的故事 |
[27:45] | but I had the distinct sensation… | 可是我的直觉告诉我 |
[27:47] | that I had lived that moment before. | 这一切以前都经历过 |
[27:49] | Well, you may have. | 喔 也许你是经历过 |
[27:51] | Did you do a lot of drinking in college ? | 你在大学的时候喝很多酒吗 |
[27:53] | I wonder what it means. | 你这是什么意思 |
[27:56] | Mulder, | 穆德 |
[27:56] | I don’t see why it has to mean anything. | 我看不出为什么它一定要有什么意思 |
[27:59] | Well, you know, | 你知道 |
[27:59] | some Freudians believe the deja vu phenomenon… | 有些相信佛洛伊德学说的人相信似曾相似的现象 |
[28:01] | to be repressed memories escaping the unconscious– | 是从潜意识中跑出来的被压抑的记忆 |
[28:04] | that it represents a desire to, | 它代表了一种渴望 |
[28:05] | uh, have a second chance, to set things right. | 呃 希望能再有一次机会 把事情弄对 |
[28:08] | Set what kind of things right ? | 把什么样的事情弄对 |
[28:10] | Whatever’s wrong. | 所有做错的事情 |
[28:11] | Mulder, it’s more likely that | 穆德 这更像是 |
[28:13] | we’re talking about a simple neurochemistry– | 一个简单的神经化学现象 |
[28:15] | a glitch in the brain’s ability… | 大脑中处理印象 |
[28:17] | to process recognition and memory. | 和记忆能力的暂时失常 |
[28:19] | Doesn’t mean that the memory’s authentic. | 这并不意味着那个记忆是真实的 |
[28:21] | Yeah ? Well, but what if it were ? | 是吗 那 如果它是真的呢 |
[28:23] | What if you’d lived this moment before, | 如果你以前经历过这个时刻 |
[28:25] | and now you’re living it again ? | 现在你又再经历了一次 又怎么样呢 |
[28:26] | Yeah, so that I could right some wrong, | 是呀 那我就可以纠正错误 |
[28:29] | or change fate. | 改变命运 |
[28:30] | Well, right now I’d say… | 现在我可以告诉你 |
[28:32] | you’re fated to go to this meeting. | 你的命运就是去参加会议 |
[28:34] | No, actually, I’m fated to go to the bank. | 不 事实上 我的命运是去银行 |
[28:39] | Mulder. What bank ? | 穆德 什么银行 |
[28:41] | Cradock. Right down the street. | 魁德克 就在下一条街 |
[28:44] | Eighth Street ? | 第八街 |
[28:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:52] | Some woman just stopped me in the hallway | 有个女人不到十分钟前 |
[28:55] | not ten minutes ago. | 在走廊上拦住我 |
[28:56] | She knew both of our names, | 她知道我们俩的名字 |
[28:58] | and she warned against either of us entering… | 她警告我们不要去 |
[29:00] | into the Cradock branch on Eighth Street. | 魁德克设在第八街上的分行 |
[29:04] | She said that we’d die. | 她说我们会死 |
[29:09] | What did she look like ? | 她长什么样子 |
[29:11] | Five-eight, thin, green eyes, dyed hair. | 五尺八 瘦瘦的 绿眼睛 染的头发 |
[29:15] | M-Maybe you know her. | 也许你认识她 |
[29:18] | Maybe… it’s just somebody pulling a prank. | 也许 只是有人在开我们的玩笑 |
[29:23] | I’ll use the A.T.M. Machine. | 我会用自动提款机 |
[29:25] | I don’t wanna tempt fate. | 我可不想向命运挑战 |
[29:34] | All right, our next order | 好了 我们下一项议题 |
[29:35] | of business is federal crime projections. | 是联邦犯罪预测 |
[29:36] | Who’s got those figures ? | 谁拿了那些图表 |
[29:39] | Uh, right here. | 呃 在这儿 |
[29:40] | Um, | 嗯 |
[29:41] | if you all could just bear with me one second. | 如果你们可以给我点时间 |
[29:48] | Uh, “”Federal crime projections. “” | “联邦犯罪预测” |
[30:30] | Do you remember me ? | 你记得我吗 |
[30:32] | You match a description. | 你跟一个描述很像 |
[30:34] | You’re the, uh– | 你是那个 呃 |
[30:35] | You’re the woman that gave a warning… | 你是那个向我搭档 |
[30:37] | to my partner, aren’t you ? | 发出警告的人 是不是 |
[30:39] | Uh, have we met ? | 我们以前见过吗 |
[30:42] | More times than I can count. | 多得数不清了 |
[30:45] | Right here on this sidewalk. | 就是这条人行道上 |
[30:47] | Usually, you walk right by. | 通常 你只是走过去 |
[30:50] | You’ll pass a few minutes earlier, | 早几分钟 |
[30:51] | a few minutes later. | 晚几分钟 |
[30:52] | Little details, they change, | 小的细节 都在改变 |
[30:54] | but it always ends the same. | 但是结局都是一样的 |
[30:57] | What always ends the same ? | 什么总是一样的结局 |
[31:00] | I keep having this conversation. | 我已经说过几次了 |
[31:03] | We go inside the bank… and we all die. | 我们走进银行 然后我们都死掉 |
[31:07] | That’s what you told my partner. | 这是你告诉我搭档的 |
[31:09] | Is-Is something going to happen inside the bank ? | 是不是银行里会发生什么事情 |
[31:13] | Is there going to be a robbery ? | 是不是有抢劫 |
[31:15] | Every time I tell you there’s going to be a robbery, | 我每次告诉你那里将会有抢劫 |
[31:17] | you run in there to try to stop it, | 你就跑进去试图阻止 |
[31:19] | and that’s when things go bad. | 那正是事情变糟的时候 |
[31:25] | Don’t you see ? | 你不明白吗 |
[31:27] | We’re all in hell. | 我们都在地狱里 |
[31:31] | I’m the only one who knows it. | 我是唯一一个知情者 |
[31:35] | Something went very wrong | 第一次经历这一天的时候 |
[31:37] | on this day the first time around. | 有什么事情出错了 |
[31:38] | Something got screwed up. | 有些事情搅乱了 |
[31:41] | Things didn’t end the way they were supposed to. | 事情没有按照它该结束的方式结束 |
[31:45] | Now it’s like a needle stuck in a groove. | 就好像唱针卡在唱片的纹理里一样 |
[31:50] | You’re saying this day repeats over and over again. | 你是说这一天一直在不断地重复 |
[31:53] | Until we get it right. | 除非我们能做对 |
[31:57] | Till my boyfriend doesn’t blow up that bank. | 除非我的男朋友没有把银行炸掉 |
[32:01] | I have tried everything to stop him. | 我试过所有方法去阻止他 |
[32:03] | I’ve hid his keys, | 我藏过他的钥匙 |
[32:04] | I’ve– I’ve drugged his coffee. | 在他的咖啡里放过药 |
[32:06] | I even called the police on him myself. | 我甚至自己打电话报警 |
[32:11] | He always gets here. He’s meant to. | 他总是会到这里 他注定要来 |
[32:18] | It’s you. It’s you and your partner every time. | 是你们 每次都是你和你的搭档 |
[32:24] | If it wasn’t for you, nobody would die. | 如果不是因为你们 就没有人会死 |
[32:26] | If what you’re saying is true, | 如果你说的是事实 |
[32:28] | how come I don’t remember it ? | 为什么我不记得这些 |
[32:30] | How come you’re the only one ? | 为什么你是唯一一个 |
[32:32] | That’s got to be 50 times you’ve asked me that. | 这个问题你已经问了我50次了 |
[32:34] | – No, 51 . What’s the answer ? – I don’t know. | -不 是51次 答案是什么 -我不知道 |
[32:39] | I just do. | 我就是记得 |
[32:42] | Be glad you don’t. | 你该高兴你记不得 |
[32:45] | Please. You can stop this. | 求你了 你能阻止这件事 |
[32:49] | You’re the variable. It has to be you. | 你们是那个变数 一定是你们 |
[32:51] | I have tried everyone else. | 我已经试过所有别的人了 |
[32:54] | All I’m asking is just walk away. | 我只是求你能够走开 |
[33:02] | That’s assuming these trends continue | 我们假设这个趋势 |
[33:04] | well into the coming year. | 会持续到明年 |
[33:06] | Other D.O.J. Projections… | 司法部的预测 |
[33:09] | estimate a larger two to three percent drop… | 估计整体的犯罪率 |
[33:12] | in the overall homicide rate… | 会有百分之二到三的下降 |
[33:14] | versus the, uh, one to one and a half percent… | 比早期泰纳研究统计的 |
[33:17] | cited in the earlier Tanner study. | 百分之一到一点五要高 |
[33:20] | However, there is some dispute that– | 然而 有人争议说 |
[33:23] | Um, excuse me, Agent Arnold. | 呃 对不起 阿诺德探员 |
[33:25] | Um, where’s Scully ? | 呃 史考利在哪儿 |
[33:27] | She just left, Mulder, | 她刚走 穆德 |
[33:29] | I assume to look for you. | 我想他是去找你了 |
[33:30] | Uh, excuse me. | 呃 对不起 |
[33:35] | Um– | 呃 |
[33:56] | Everybody, face down ! | 所有人 趴下 |
[33:57] | You know what this is ! | 你们知道这是什么 |
[33:59] | Give me the money ! | 把钱给我 |
[34:01] | Oh, God ! Oh, God. | 喔 上帝 喔 上帝 |
[34:04] | You ! On the floor ! | 你 趴下 |
[34:07] | Oh, God! You’re gonna shoot us ? | 喔 上帝 你会开枪打我们吗 |
[34:10] | – Oh, God, he’s gonna– – Shut up ! | -喔 上帝 他会的 -闭嘴 |
[34:12] | He’s gonna shoot us ! Please don’t kill us ! | 他会射我们 求你不要杀我们 |
[34:14] | Please don’t do this! | 求你不要这么做 |
[34:16] | Shut up ! Give me the money ! | 闭嘴 把钱给我 |
[34:18] | Don’t shoot us ! Don’t shoot us ! | 别射我们 别射我们 |
[34:21] | Damn it, shut up ! | 妈的 闭嘴 |
[34:26] | Hey ! Hey ! | 嘿 嘿 |
[34:28] | Get your hands up where I can see ’em ! | 把你的手放在我可以看到的地方 |
[34:31] | Do it! Do it now! | 快 快点 |
[34:34] | Drop your weapon! | 把武器放下 |
[34:53] | He’s got a bomb. He’s got a bomb. | 他有炸弹 他有炸弹 |
[34:55] | He’s got a bomb. He’s got a bomb. He’s got a bomb. | 他有炸弹 他有炸弹 他有炸弹 |
[34:58] | He’s got a bomb. He’s got a bomb. He’s got a bomb. | 他有炸弹 他有炸弹 他有炸弹 |
[35:02] | He’s got a bomb. He’s got a bomb. He’s got a bomb. | 他有炸弹 他有炸弹 他有炸弹 |
[35:40] | I know, I know. I missed the meeting. | 我知道 我知道 我错过了会议 |
[35:45] | You didn’t miss the meeting. | 你没错过会议 |
[35:46] | You’re extraordinarily late for the meeting. | 你只是迟到得过头了 |
[35:48] | The bank’s just down the street. | 银行就在下一条街 |
[35:50] | Cover for me, will you ? | 替我挡一下 行吗 |
[35:58] | We good, Pam ? | 没事吧 潘 |
[36:03] | Pam ? | 潘 |
[36:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:05] | You just gotta go pick something up. | 你只是去拿点东西 |
[36:06] | No biggie. | 没什么大不了的 |
[36:09] | What is it with you ? | 你是怎么了 |
[36:11] | Why are you always in a mood ? | 为什么你总是这个样子 |
[36:15] | ‘Cause nothing ever changes. | 因为事情永远都不会改变 |
[36:18] | Things are gonna change. | 事情就要改变了 |
[36:21] | You wait and see. | 你等着瞧 |
[36:24] | I’ll be ten minutes. Wait here for me. | 我十分钟就回来 在这里等我 |
[36:31] | Hey, man, you need to watch it next time! | 嘿 老兄 下次你得小心点 |
[36:33] | You watch it! | 你小心点 |
[36:56] | – Do I know you ? – Do you ? | -我认识你吗 -是吗 |
[37:00] | Yeah, you just look really familiar to me. | 是啊 你看起来很面熟的 |
[37:03] | Do I ? | 有吗 |
[37:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:06] | No ? | 不是吗 |
[37:08] | All right, I’m-I’m sorry to bother you. | 呃 好吧 很抱歉打扰你了 |
[37:17] | May I help the next in line, please ? | 下一位 谢谢 |
[37:48] | He’s got a bomb. He’s got a bomb. | 他有炸弹 他有炸弹 |
[37:51] | He’s got a bomb. He’s got a bomb. | 他有炸弹 他有炸弹 |
[37:54] | He’s got a bomb. He’s got a bomb. He’s got a bomb. | 他有炸弹 他有炸弹 他有炸弹 |
[38:00] | … estimate a larger two to three percent drop… | 估计整体的犯罪率 |
[38:03] | in the overall homicide rate… | 会有百分之二到三的下降 |
[38:05] | versus the one to one and a half percent… | 比早期泰纳研究统计的 |
[38:08] | cited in the earlier Tanner study. | 百分之一到一点五要高 |
[38:11] | However, there’s some dispute… | 然而 有人争议说 |
[38:13] | that the statistical methodology… | 这项研究中用到的 |
[38:15] | in this latter study… | 统计方法 |
[38:18] | is not the D.O.J.-preferred methodology. | 并不是司法部的首选方法 |
[38:21] | In any case, added variables… | 无论如何 统计上带来的变数 |
[38:24] | make crime trends for the coming year– | 使得下一年的犯罪率 |
[38:28] | Excuse me. Agent Scully ? | 对不起 史考利探员 |
[38:36] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[38:39] | It’s Agent Mulder, and he said it’s urgent. | 是穆德探员 他说情况紧急 |
[38:44] | – Mulder, where are you ? – I’m at the bank. | -穆德 你在哪儿 -我在银行 |
[38:47] | Yeah, I know where you are, | 是的 我知道你在那儿 |
[38:49] | but what’s taking so long ? | 可是为什么呆那么久 |
[38:50] | Scully, I need you to do something for me | 史考利 我要你帮我做一件事 |
[38:53] | right now. | 现在 |
[39:06] | Ma’am, will you come with me ? | 女士 你能跟我来一下吗 |
[39:08] | Why ? | 为什么 |
[39:09] | Just come with me, please. | 请跟我来一下 |
[39:11] | What’s this about ? | 有什么事情 |
[39:12] | My partner said you’d know. | 我搭档说你知道 |
[39:26] | Take it. | 拿去 |
[39:30] | I’m a federal agent. | 我是个联邦探员 |
[39:31] | I don’t want us all to die in here. | 我不想我们都死在这里 |
[39:33] | What are you talking about ? | 你在说什么 |
[39:36] | You’ve got a girlfriend outside in the car, | 你有一个女朋友在外面的车子里 |
[39:39] | and you’ve got a bomb. | 你还带了颗炸弹 |
[39:43] | Something very bad is gonna happen here today, | 今天这里会发生一件非常不好的事情 |
[39:46] | and I want you to know that I’m not gonna let it happen. | 我想让你知道我不会让它发生 |
[39:52] | But if you walk out that door right now, | 但是如果你现在走出那个大门 |
[39:54] | I’m not gonna stop you. | 我不会阻止你 |
[39:56] | You’re in charge here, Bernard. | 你控制着大局 柏纳德 |
[39:59] | You’re damn right. | 你说的对 |
[40:00] | You can change your fate. | 你可以改变你的命运 |
[40:16] | Everybody down, now ! | 所有人蹲下 现在 |
[40:18] | You know what this is ! | 你们知道这是什么 |
[40:19] | No! Oh, God! | 不 上帝 |
[40:21] | Get down ! | 蹲下 |
[40:22] | If you don’t believe me, ask her. | 如果你不相信我 问她 |
[40:27] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[40:28] | Get away from her, Pam. | 离她远点 潘 |
[40:29] | This isn’t gonna work. | 这不会有用的 |
[40:31] | You can’t be in here. | 你不能在这里 |
[40:32] | – Drop it now ! – You drop it. | -放下枪 -你放下枪 |
[40:34] | Listen to me, Bernard– | 听我说 柏纳德 |
[40:35] | You get her out of here ! | 是你把她弄到这里的 |
[40:36] | You get her out of here. | 是你把她弄到这里的 |
[40:37] | You’re dooming her by doing this. | 你这么做使他遭受不幸 |
[40:38] | You’re making her live this day | 是你让她不断地经历这一天 |
[40:40] | over and over again–her,you, me. | 她 你 我 |
[40:41] | All of us! | 我们所有人 |
[40:42] | What the hell are you talking about ? | 你在胡说八道些什么 |
[40:44] | Every day you die in here, | 每一天你都死在这里 |
[40:46] | and every day it starts all over again. | 每一天又都重头再来 |
[40:51] | You can’t want this for her. It’s hell ! | 你不能让这事发生在她身上 那是地狱 |
[40:54] | Hell ? I’m doing this for her. | 地狱 我这么做都是为了她 |
[40:57] | Listen to him, Bernard. | 听我说 柏纳德 |
[41:02] | Put your damn gun down ! | 把你那该死的枪放下 |
[41:05] | Put your gun down, Scully. Trust me. | 把你的枪放下 史考利 相信我 |
[41:07] | It’s the only way to get out of here. | 这是唯一能让我们出去的办法 |
[41:09] | You gotta put your gun down and let them out. | 你必须放下枪让他们出去 |
[41:12] | He’s got a bomb. | 他有炸弹 |
[41:41] | Come on, Bernard. Let’s go. | 来吧 柏纳德 我们走吧 |
[42:02] | – You son of a bitch ! – No ! | -你这个混蛋 -不 |
[42:45] | This is Agent Dana Scully with the F.B.I. | 我是联邦调查局的史考利探员 |
[42:54] | This never happened before. | 这是从来没有发生过的 |
[43:26] | Yeah ? | 喂 |
[43:30] | Mulder, it’s me. | 穆德 是我 |
[43:35] | I’m late again, aren’t I, Scully ? | 我又迟到了 是不是 史考利 |
[43:37] | No, not yet. | 不 还没有 |
[43:38] | But Skinner wants to see us in | 不过史基纳要我们 |
[43:39] | his office as soon as possible. | 尽快到他的办公室去 |
[43:41] | He’s asking for our report | 他要我们有关昨天的 |
[43:43] | on the robbery yesterday. | 抢劫案的报告 |
[43:45] | I’ll be there in an hour. | 我一个小时内就过去 |
[43:47] | I’d like to hear it too. | 我也想听听 |
[43:49] | Well, you were there, Scully. | 你也在那儿 史考利 |
[43:51] | That’s not what I mean. | 我不是这个意思 |
[43:52] | You still won’t explain what happened yesterday– | 你还没有解释昨天发生的事情 |
[43:55] | how you knew that Bernard Oates | 你怎么知道那个柏纳德·奥特斯 |
[43:57] | was strapped with explosives. | 身上绑着炸弹 |
[43:58] | Call it a feeling. | 这叫直觉 |
[44:00] | And it was also a feeling | 直觉还告诉你 |
[44:02] | that he had an accomplice waiting in the car ? | 他有个同伴在车里等他 |
[44:06] | I don’t think she was an accomplice. | 我不认为她是同谋 |
[44:10] | I think she was just trying to get away. | 我想她只是想逃避 |
[44:13] | Are you okay ? | 你没事吧 |
[44:15] | I’ll be there in an hour. | 我一小时之内就到 |