时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Storm is coming ! Move it out ! | 暴风就要来了 快点 |
[00:36] | Last wall ! Pour it on ! | 最后一面墙 封好它 |
[00:39] | Put it up! | 封好它 |
[00:45] | This little piece of wood | 伙计 这么一小块木头 |
[00:47] | ain’t gonna hold no twister ! | 挡不住龙卷风的 |
[00:48] | We need to dig a hole ! You know what I’m sayin’ ? | 我们需要挖个洞 你知道我的意思吗 |
[00:51] | Whaley ! | 沃里 |
[00:51] | Big hole ! The man ought to be giving us shovels ! | 大洞 应该发给我们一把铲子 |
[00:55] | This whole damn place is gonna blow away. | 这该死的地方会整个儿被刮跑的 |
[00:58] | Why even bother ? | 干嘛费这劲儿呢 |
[01:01] | – Back me up here ! – Shut up and hold it still ! | -唷 小子 帮我一下 -闭嘴 扶稳点 |
[01:06] | I know you ain’t talkin’ to me. | 我知道你不会跟我说话 |
[01:11] | You’re a big man, huh ? Is that right ? | 你是个大人物 哈 对不对 |
[01:14] | Charley Potatoes. Big-ass criminal. | 土豆查理 大屁股罪犯 |
[01:17] | You a bad man ? | 你是个坏蛋吗 |
[01:20] | You’re a little bitch ! That’s all you are. | 你这个婊子 你们全都是 |
[01:23] | You ain’t got no money. You ain’t got nothin’. | 你们没钱 什么也没有 |
[01:29] | I’ll hold it still. | 我会扶稳的 |
[01:35] | Is that still enough for ya ? Huh ? | 这样足够稳了吗 啊 |
[01:44] | Put down the hammer, Rawls ! Rawls ! | 放下锤子 罗尔斯 罗尔斯 |
[01:55] | – Messed up old Whaley, did he ? – Messed him up good. | -惹了老沃里了 是不是 -惹得他够呛 |
[01:59] | Now, what you go and do that for ? | 你为什么要这么做呢 |
[02:01] | The man pissed me off, boss. | 他惹火我了 头儿 |
[02:03] | Who the hell doesn’t ? Box him. | 谁说不是呢 锁到木屋里 |
[02:07] | You can’t put me in that box. The storm’s coming. | 你不能把我锁到木屋里 暴风就要来了 |
[02:10] | You should’ve thought of that | 你在惹老沃里之前 |
[02:11] | before you messed up Whaley. | 就应该想清楚了 |
[02:12] | The hell with Whaley. You can’t put me in that box ! | 去他的沃里吧 你不能把我关进木屋里 |
[02:15] | Boss, you can’t put me in there ! | 头儿 你不能把我关进去 |
[02:17] | You can’t put me in that box ! | 你不能把我关到木屋里 |
[02:19] | You can’t do it! | 你不能这样 |
[02:21] | You’re going to kill me, boss ! | 你会害死我的 头儿 |
[02:24] | You know they’re saying tornado | 他们说龙卷风 |
[02:25] | touchdowns all over the county. | 会席卷整个县的 |
[02:26] | I can’t be responsible for acts of God. | 我不能对上帝的行为负责 |
[02:36] | – Sorry, Rawls. – Let me out! Let me out! | -抱歉 罗尔思 -放我出去 放我出去 |
[02:44] | Somebody let me out! | 放我出去 |
[02:47] | Help! Somebody! | 救命 来人啊 |
[02:50] | Somebody help me, please! | 快来人呀 求求你们了 |
[03:09] | Oh, hell. | 喔 天啊 |
[03:15] | Hello, sir ? | 报告 长官 |
[03:37] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝 |
[04:43] | 汉兹县停尸间 杰克逊市 密西西比州 | |
[04:59] | Should we arrest David Copperfield ? | 我们是不是该逮捕大卫·科波菲尔 |
[05:01] | Yes, we should, but not for this. | 是的 应该 但不是为了这个 |
[05:04] | This is Raybert Fellowes, | 这位是 呃 雷伯特·费洛斯 |
[05:06] | superintendent of Road Farm Six, | 六号农场路 |
[05:08] | Mississippi Department of Corrections. | 密西西比管教所的负责人 |
[05:09] | One of his guards found him. | 一名看守在他的办公室里发现他的 |
[05:12] | Not a drop of blood in the place. | 现场没找到一滴血 |
[05:14] | Well, maybe he was killed elsewhere. | 也许他是在别的地方遇害的 |
[05:17] | Whoever did it took 40 | 不管是谁 |
[05:18] | minutes to do it in the middle of a tornado. | 他都得顶着龙卷风花上40分钟去做这些 |
[05:21] | What do you make of that ? | 你有什么看法 |
[05:24] | I don’t know. It’s, uh– | 我不知道 这 |
[05:26] | It’s not a simple bisection. | 这不是简单的分开 |
[05:29] | There’s a considerable amount of his abdomen missing. | 他的腹部很明显缺少了一部分 |
[05:31] | It almost looks like a burning, but it’s too localized. | 这看起来像是烧伤 但又太局部了 |
[05:35] | Maybe an industrial acid. | 也许是某种工业酸 |
[05:38] | There’s, uh, no acid found in his office. | 在他办公室里没发现酸 |
[05:47] | Spontaneous human combustion. | 人体自燃 |
[05:49] | – Scully. – Isn’t that where you’re going with this ? | -史考利 -这不正是你想要的吗 |
[05:53] | “Dear Diary: Today my heart leapt… | “秘密日记:今天当史考利探员 |
[05:55] | when Agent Scully suggested spontaneous | 提出人体自燃时 |
[05:57] | human combustion.” | 我的心狂跳不已 “ |
[05:58] | There are one or two somewhat well documented cases. | 穆德 确实有几起案例被完好地记录下来 |
[06:05] | Mulder, shut up. | 穆德 闭嘴 |
[06:07] | Okay, what do you make of this ? | 好吧 你有什么想法 |
[06:10] | I don’t have a theory, but I know someone who does. | 我还没有想法 但是我知道有些人有 |
[06:14] | Hell, yes, Pinker Rawls who did it, | 见鬼 没错 是平克尔·罗尔思干的 |
[06:17] | though you got me as to how. | 虽然我说不出是怎么干的 |
[06:20] | – And who is Pinker Rawls ? – Inmate. | -平克尔·罗尔思又是谁 -一个犯人 |
[06:22] | Mean son of a bitch. | 一个混蛋 |
[06:23] | Rawls was the prisoner who supposedly died… | 罗尔思是一个犯人 被认为 |
[06:25] | in the tornado that preceded Superintendent | 在负责人费洛斯被谋杀前 |
[06:28] | Fellowes’ murder. | 就死于龙卷风了 |
[06:29] | So you’re saying that a ghost did this ? | 你是说这是鬼魂干的 |
[06:32] | I’m not putting a word to it. That’s up to y’all. | 我可没这么说 那是你们的想法 |
[06:34] | All I know is that Rawls hated the captain. | 我只知道罗尔思恨队长 |
[06:37] | Captain locked him in the box when the storm hit, | 队长在龙卷风袭击时把他锁进了小木屋 |
[06:39] | and Rawls didn’t want to be in the box. | 但罗尔思不想被关进去 |
[06:41] | And when we found the box, | 等我们再找到木屋的时候 |
[06:43] | the biggest piece was about yea big three miles from here. | 最大的一块只有那么大 被卷到了3英里外 |
[06:47] | This whole place was locked and boarded up tight. | 这里整个地方都是用木板紧紧封锁住的 |
[06:51] | No man got in here. | 没人能进来 |
[06:55] | That’s all I’m sayin’. | 我能说的就这些 |
[07:00] | – So we’re looking for a dead man ? – I disagree. | -这么说我们要找一个死人 -我不这么看 |
[07:03] | I think this Pinker Rawls is still very much alive. | 我想这个平克尔·罗尔思还活得好好的呢 |
[07:06] | You know, they never found his body. | 你知道 他们还没找到尸体 |
[07:08] | Well, at the risk of further ridicule, | 好吧 不怕再让你奚落一次 |
[07:11] | what if this wasn’t a murder ? | 穆德 万一这不是谋杀呢 |
[07:14] | As I understand it, | 我是说 就我的理解 |
[07:15] | current theory on spontaneous human combustion… | 当前的理论认为气候条件 |
[07:17] | is that climatic conditions play a large part. | 在人体自燃中起到很大的作用 |
[07:21] | So possibly a tornado may fit the bill. | 所以 龙卷风很可能就符合了条件 |
[07:25] | We’ve got lightning, | 当时有闪电 |
[07:27] | static electricity at a high potential. | 还有高电压的静电场 |
[07:29] | I can’t argue with that, but I do think it’s murder. | 我无话可说 但我相信这是谋杀 |
[07:33] | Well, then how did Rawls, or whoever, do this ? | 那么 罗尔思或是其他什么人是怎么做到的呢 |
[07:38] | Uh, how did he get in and out of a locked office… | 他是怎么出入锁着的办公室 |
[07:42] | and prop a body up against the inside of a door ? | 并且让尸体从里面顶着门的呢 |
[08:07] | Termites ? | 白蚁 |
[08:11] | This is all he had in his bunk area. | 这是在他铺位上的所有东西 |
[08:16] | Wilson Pinker Rawls, age 34. | 威尔森·平克尔·罗尔思 34岁 |
[08:19] | Eight years into 30 for robbing | 8年前因打劫圣路易斯湾电信事务所 |
[08:22] | a wire office in Bay St. Louis. | 被判刑30年 |
[08:23] | The $90,000 he stole was never recovered. | 他劫走的90 000美金一直没有找到 |
[08:26] | Mm, it’s not in here. | 嗯 肯定不在这儿 |
[08:29] | Hey, look at this. | 嘿 看这个 |
[08:36] | His record dates to 1978. | 他的档案起始于1978年 |
[08:38] | Mostly small-time. History of violence throughout. | 大都是小打小闹 终生劣迹斑斑 |
[08:45] | I wonder who she is. | 我想知道她是谁 |
[08:57] | Thanks, cutie. | 多谢 |
[08:59] | You broke out the good stuff. | 你糟蹋了好东西 |
[09:01] | Well, we’re worth the good stuff. | 我们用得起好东西 |
[09:07] | Hey, Robert ? Can I show you something ? | 嘿 罗伯特 我能让你看些东西吗 |
[09:10] | Just a little food for thought. | 只是一些精神食粮 |
[09:11] | Wait, sweetie. They’re talking about the tornado. | 等一下 亲爱的 他们在说龙卷风的事 |
[09:14] | …Smith and Covington Counties. | . 史密斯和科文顿郊区 |
[09:16] | Take a look at this video,just in. | 看一下最新传来的画面 |
[09:19] | Hardest hit was a state | 受灾最严重的是 |
[09:20] | prison farm outside the village of Stringer… | 斯特林格尔村外的联邦监狱农场 |
[09:21] | where two deaths are reported in the wake of the storm. | 据报暴风袭击导致两人死亡 |
[09:24] | A funnel cloud with winds topping 150 miles per hour… | 漏斗型的风暴以150英里的时速 |
[09:28] | tore through the isolated work camp, | 卷过这座与世隔绝的囚犯劳动营 |
[09:30] | passing within yards of a barracks | 在挤满着受惊囚犯 |
[09:32] | filled with terrified inmates. | 的房舍中肆虐 |
[09:33] | Among the dead, Captain Raybert Fellowes, | 死者中有营区负责人 |
[09:36] | the farm superintendent, | 雷伯特·费洛斯队长 |
[09:37] | a 28-year veteran of the Department of Corrections. | 一位有着28年经验的管教员 |
[09:40] | A second casualty was a prison inmate, | 另一名死者是监狱囚犯 |
[09:43] | Wilson P. Rawls, age 34– | 威尔森·P ·劳尔思 现年34岁 |
[09:46] | – Prison authorities say– – Excuse me. | -狱方发言人声称 -对不起 |
[09:48] | You okay,June ? | 你没事吗 琼 |
[09:50] | …secure the prison from the oncoming storm. | 防范即将来临的暴风 |
[09:52] | High winds apparently carried the man away. | 很明显是强风卷走了这个人 |
[09:54] | Though his body has not been found, | 尽管尚未发现尸体 |
[09:56] | Rawls is presumed dead. | 但罗尔思被认为已经死亡 |
[10:45] | You got a gun pointed at you. Don’t try to run. | 有把枪指着你 别试图逃跑 |
[10:48] | I ain’t runnin’. | 我不会逃的 |
[10:51] | Ah ! | 啊 |
[10:56] | Hey ! Hey, that’s store property. Take those off! | 嘿 嘿 那是商店的财产 脱下来 |
[10:59] | Ooh ! There’s something so | 喔 穿上崭新袜子的感觉 |
[11:01] | nice about putting on a brand-new pair of socks. | 真是妙不可言 |
[11:03] | I don’t know what it is. | 我不知道该怎么表达 |
[11:05] | – I said, take those off, boy ! – Ooh ! | -我说了 脱下来 伙计 -喔 |
[11:08] | Ooh. Ooh. | 喔 喔 |
[11:11] | What you think ? That’s me, right ? | 你看怎么样 很合脚吧 |
[11:17] | And room to grow in. | 再长大点也合脚 |
[11:20] | You got an attitude, I’ll say that. Get the hell up. | 我看你有毛病吧 给我起来 |
[11:25] | Turn around. Hands behind the pole. | 转过来 手放在柱子后面 |
[11:44] | Yeah, this is Bobby in Security. | 是的 我是保安部的波比 |
[11:46] | I’ve detained an intruder at | 我抓住了一个 |
[11:47] | the Val-U-Mart on Nine Mile Road and route 60. | 闯入Val-U超市的小偷 |
[11:50] | The door wasn’t jimmied. | 门没有被撬 |
[11:53] | I don’t know how the hell he got in here. | 我不知道他究竟是怎么进来的 |
[11:55] | He was just walking around. | 他就是直接进来的 |
[11:57] | Got him cuffed in the back. Yeah, I’ll hold. | 我把他拷在后面了 |
[12:17] | – Is that the guy? – Yeah, could be. | -是这个家伙吗 -是 应该是 |
[12:20] | I guess. It was pretty dark. | 我想是 当时特别黑 |
[12:22] | – How’d he get away ? – Whoever he was. | -他怎么逃走的 -别管他是谁了 |
[12:25] | You got me. Guy’s like Houdini. | 你问倒我了 这家伙就像是胡迪尼 |
[12:27] | Turned my back, he was gone. I had him right here. | 我一转身 他就不见了 我就把他铐在这儿了 |
[12:32] | You had him handcuffed… here ? | 你把他铐在 这儿了 |
[12:34] | Can I see your handcuffs ? | 我能看看你的手铐吗 |
[12:51] | Do we have a last known address for Pinker Rawls ? | 我们有平克尔·罗尔思最后用过的住址吗 |
[13:19] | Hey, hello ? | 嘿 有人吗 |
[13:25] | Rawls ? | 罗尔思 |
[13:29] | What’s up ? | 怎么了 |
[13:31] | You’re on the news, man. They’re saying you got killed. | 你上新闻了 伙计 他们说你已经死了 |
[13:35] | – Where is she ? -June ? She’s gone. | -她在哪儿 -琼 她走了 |
[13:40] | Long gone, man. She left me, like, four years ago. | 走很久了 伙计 她离开我大概有四年了 |
[13:44] | You mad ’cause, uh, her and me shacked up ? | 你因为她跟我同居而生气了吗 |
[13:49] | I’m sorry, buddy. | 很抱歉 老兄 |
[13:51] | Bo, I want what’s mine. | 波 我想要回属于我的 |
[13:55] | I might have her address. | 我可能会有她的地址 |
[14:11] | You got nothing in there but your nine. | 那里面什么也没有 除了你的九毫米 |
[14:14] | Get the hell out of my house. | 滚出我的屋子 |
[14:17] | Bo, you gonna shoot me ? | 波 你要开枪打我吗 |
[14:22] | Boo ! | 啵 |
[14:28] | Bah ! | 啪 |
[14:31] | You gonna do somethin’ ? | 你想动手吗 |
[14:35] | Hah ! | 哈 |
[14:52] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[15:04] | This is Rawls’ last known address. | 这里就是罗尔思最后住过的地方 |
[15:07] | Security guard’s car. | 保安的车 |
[15:20] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[15:43] | Gesundheit. | 哦 大吉大利 |
[15:46] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝 |
[15:55] | Pistol in his hand. | 他手里有枪 |
[15:57] | Slide locked open, shell casings everywhere. | 保险开着 到处都是弹壳 |
[16:00] | I don’t see any bullet holes anywhere, Mulder. | 可我没看见到处都是弹孔 穆德 |
[16:06] | Don’t recognize him from his driver’s license, do you ? | 你觉得这人长得像驾照上的这个人吗 |
[16:11] | Bo Merkle. This is his house. | 波·莫科尔 这是他的房子 |
[16:14] | But Rawls used to live here, | 但罗尔思以前曾住过这里 |
[16:15] | and he’s come back looking for something. | 他回来是想找些什么 |
[16:18] | Ninety thousand dollars. | 九万美金 |
[16:20] | The wire office robbery eight years ago. | 8年前的电信事务所劫案 |
[16:22] | That money hasn’t been recovered. | 赃款还没被找到 |
[16:25] | I don’t think he spent that in prison. | 我想他没花在监狱里 |
[16:27] | I don’t think Mr. Merkle did either, judging by the decor. | 我想莫科尔先生也没花 看看装修就知道了 |
[16:31] | Maybe she knows. That’s this house, isn’t it ? | 也许她知道 就是这间房子 对吗 |
[16:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:36] | I can run down her name. | 我能追查到她的名字 |
[16:38] | Yeah, I bet Rawls is looking for her. | 好的 我打赌罗尔思也在找她 |
[16:47] | Yeah, this is Special Agent Dana Scully with the F.B.I. | 喂 我是调查局特别探员丹娜·史考利 |
[16:52] | There’s been a murder here at 922 Washington | 杰克逊市华盛顿林荫道992号发生了 |
[16:55] | Avenue in Jackson. | 一起谋杀案 |
[16:57] | I need crime scene support on-site as soon as possible. | 我需要罪案现场支援尽快就位 |
[17:01] | Thank you. Oh, and would you transfer me– | 谢谢 喔 请帮我转到 |
[17:22] | Got a name to go with the face–June Gurwitch. | 找到一个和相貌相符的名字 琼·格威奇 |
[17:26] | There’s no current address, | 可是没有现在的住址 |
[17:27] | though, and no record of her since 1996. | 而且 从1996年起就没有她的记录了 |
[17:30] | Maybe she changed her name. | 也许她改名了 |
[17:34] | Maybe she was afraid she’d end up like that. | 也许她害怕自己也会像那样死去 |
[17:37] | The state police have put out an A.P.B. On Rawls. | 州警已经发布了对罗尔思的全境通缉 |
[17:40] | You might warn them not to shoot to kill. | 你也许该警告他们不要试图击毙他 |
[17:42] | He seems to find that annoying. | 看起来他不喜欢那样 |
[17:43] | – Look, Mulder, even if those were bullets– – They are. | -听着 穆德 就算这些是子弹 -这些是子弹 |
[17:47] | Their composition’s been changed,just | 只不过它们的物质成份被改变了 |
[17:49] | like the handcuffs and the prison wall. | 就像手铐和监狱的墙一样 |
[17:51] | Even if these were bullets, | 就算这些是子弹 |
[17:52] | there is no way that they could pass through Rawls… | 它们也不可能像你描述的那样 |
[17:55] | in the way you’re describing, not | 穿过罗尔思的身体 |
[17:56] | without leaving him dead on the ground for us to find. | 却没有留下他的尸体摊在那儿等我们发现 |
[17:59] | I think they went right through him, | 我认为了弹直接穿过了他 |
[18:02] | like his wrist went through the | 就像他的手腕穿过了手铐 |
[18:03] | handcuffs and like he walked through that prison wall. | 就像他穿过了那堵监狱的墙 |
[18:05] | He walks through solid objects ? | 他穿过了固态物质 |
[18:07] | Changing their composition fundamentally– | 还改变了物体的物质成分 |
[18:09] | making steel brittle, | 把钢变脆 |
[18:10] | turning lead bullets into powder. | 把铅弹变成粉末 |
[18:12] | And flesh into carbon ? | 还把肉体变成焦炭 |
[18:14] | I don’t know how else to explain | 我不知道除此之外 |
[18:15] | what happened to that prison superintendent… | 还能怎样解释发生在监狱负责人身上的事 |
[18:16] | or to poor Mr. Merkle who’s got no face anymore. | 还有那位可怜的莫科尔先生 他把脸都给丢了 |
[18:19] | But where’s the science in all of this ? | 可是科学的根据在哪里呢 |
[18:22] | You’re talking alchemy. | 你说的是炼金术 |
[18:23] | I’m not saying that it can’t be | 我没说这是可以用科学来解释的 |
[18:24] | explained scientifically. Maybe it’s the tornado. | 也许是因为龙卷风 |
[18:26] | You suggested it yourself. Unusual climatic conditions, | 是你自己说的 不寻常的气候条件 |
[18:30] | high electrical potential. | 高电压的静电场 |
[18:32] | I’m sorry I even brought it up. | 我很抱歉竟然会提到这些 |
[18:36] | We both agree on who he’s looking for ? | 好了 我们都同意他正在找的是谁吧 |
[18:38] | June Gurwitch. | 琼·格威奇 |
[18:39] | Do we have any idea how to find June Gurwitch ? | 我们有什么办法能找到琼·格威奇吗 |
[18:42] | She has a sister named Jackie, and I have the address. | 她有个妹妹叫洁琪 我有她的住址 |
[18:45] | ten minutes. | 十分钟 |
[18:50] | – Hello. – Hey, it’s me. Is this a good time ? | -喂 -嘿 是我 说话方便吗 |
[18:53] | No,Jackie, it is never a good time. | 不好 洁琪 时间永远不合适 |
[18:56] | TheJackson City Police just called me. | 杰克逊市的警察刚才找过我 |
[18:58] | Yeah. They’re looking for you. | 是的 他们在找你 |
[19:01] | – What you tell ’em ? – Nothin’. | -你告诉他们什么了 -什么也没有 |
[19:03] | But they brought up Pinker. | 不过他们提到平克尔 |
[19:04] | They wanted to know what he might want with you. | 他们想知道他想问你要什么 |
[19:07] | Pinker’s dead. I heard it on the news today. | 平克尔死了 我今天在新闻上听到的 |
[19:09] | Well, maybe you better call ’em just in case he’s not. | 你最好给他打个电话 万一他还没死呢 |
[19:14] | – June! – I gotta go. | -琼 -我要走了 |
[19:17] | June ? | 琼 |
[20:01] | Hey,Jackie. | 嘿 洁琪 |
[20:17] | That’s not very friendly,Jackie. | 你的态度不太友好啊 洁琪 |
[20:25] | Jackie. | 洁琪 |
[20:28] | Tell me where she is. | 告诉我她在哪儿 |
[20:31] | I’m not telling you anything. | 我什么都不会告诉你的 |
[20:51] | Jackie Gurwitch ? | 洁琪·格威奇 |
[20:54] | F.B.I. ! | 联邦调查局的 |
[21:47] | Where’d he go ? | 他去哪儿了 |
[21:52] | He left. | 他走了 |
[21:58] | Her son’s spending the night at a friend’s house, | 她儿子晚上呆在一个朋友家里 |
[22:00] | and she’s gonna meet them there. | 她会在那儿与他们碰头的 |
[22:02] | She said she didn’t tell Rawls where her sister was. | 她说没告诉罗尔思她姐姐在哪儿 |
[22:05] | Mulder… she said that he walked right through the wall. | 穆德 她还说他能穿墙而过 |
[22:13] | Merkle’s car is parked down the street. | 波·莫科尔的车就停在大街上 |
[22:15] | That’s how he got here. | 他是开车来的 |
[22:16] | I don’t know how he left. | 我不知道他是怎么离开的 |
[22:17] | Maybe he left on foot or he stole another car. | 可能是走路 也可能偷了另一辆车 |
[22:19] | Why would he leave without getting the information he wanted ? | 为什么他什么都没打听到就走了呢 |
[22:22] | Maybe he’s still in the neighborhood. | 也许他还在附近 |
[22:24] | The local P.D. Can search, but we have to get going. | 当地警察会去搜查的 不过我们要走了 |
[22:28] | – Where to ? – To Meridian. | -去哪儿 -梅里第安 |
[22:30] | That’s whereJune Gurwitch lives. | 琼·珞威奇住的地方 |
[22:33] | OrJune Burdett, as she’s now called. | 或者叫琼·伯戴特 这是她现在的名字 |
[23:11] | Yes ? | 什么事 |
[23:12] | Agents Scully and Mulder with the F.B.I. | 我们是调查局的史考利和穆德探员 |
[23:14] | We are looking for a June Gurwitch, | 我们要找琼·格威奇 |
[23:17] | also known as June Burdett. | 也叫做琼·伯戴特 |
[23:19] | “”Also known as” ? What– Uh– | “也叫做” 呃 |
[23:21] | June ! | 琼 |
[23:24] | What’s this all about ? | 发生了什么事 |
[23:25] | An escaped convict by the name of Wilson Pinker Rawls. | 有一个叫做威尔森·平克尔·罗尔思的逃犯 |
[23:28] | We believe he may be pursuing | 我们相信他正在寻找格威奇小姐 |
[23:30] | Miss Gurwitch with the intention of harming her. | 并且可能伤害她 |
[23:33] | “”Gurwitch” ? I don’t understand. | “格威奇” 我不明白 |
[23:35] | June ? | 琼 |
[23:46] | Pinker’s alive, isn’t he ? | 平克尔还没死 是不是 |
[24:02] | Jackie ? She and her son ? | 洁琪 她和她儿子 |
[24:04] | They’re fine. | 他们没事 |
[24:07] | Who was Rawls to you ? | 罗尔思跟你有什么关系 |
[24:09] | A mistake. | 一个错误 |
[24:11] | The biggest one of many. | 最大的一个错误 |
[24:14] | We lived together. | 我们曾经住在一起 |
[24:19] | Are you sure you know who you’re looking for ? | 你们知道你们要找的是个什么样的人吗 |
[24:23] | I remember one time, | 我记得有一次 |
[24:24] | this guy cuts Pinker off on the highway. | 一个家伙在公路上挡了平克尔的路. |
[24:26] | Just cut him off, the kind | 就是挡了一下路 |
[24:27] | of thing that happens to everybody every day. | 就像每天都会发生在每个人身上的那样 |
[24:29] | He followed this guy for 62 miles right over the state line. | 他越过州界追了那个人62英里 |
[24:32] | Sixty-two miles. | 62英里 |
[24:34] | Me pleading with him the whole way to stop. | 我一直求他别追了 |
[24:36] | Follows the guy to his house. | 一直追到那个人的家 |
[24:37] | The guy gets out of his car smiling. | 那家伙笑着下了车 |
[24:39] | He doesn’t know what’s coming to him. | 他不知道接下来会发生什么 |
[24:40] | Pinker pulls a picket… | 平克尔从栅栏上 |
[24:41] | off a picket fence and cracks that guy’s skull open with it. | 拔起一根木桩 敲破了那家伙的脑袋 |
[24:47] | – He’s not gonna stop. – What does Rawls want ? | -他不会罢休的 -罗尔思想要什么 |
[24:52] | The money? | 钱 |
[24:55] | Ninety thousand from the Bay St. Louis robbery ? | 圣路易斯湾劫案中的九万美金 |
[24:58] | I didn’t even know about | 他们逮捕他之前 |
[24:59] | that till they came to the door to arrest him. | 我根本不知道这事 |
[25:01] | Pinker was already in prison before I found that money. | 平克尔进了监狱之后 我才找到了那笔钱 |
[25:08] | By accident. | 是偶然找到的 |
[25:11] | So you took it ? | 你拿了那笔钱 |
[25:13] | Eventually, yeah. | 最后 是拿了 |
[25:17] | I thought about it for about a week or two. | 我考虑了一两个星期 |
[25:20] | Where’s the money now ? | 那笔钱现在在哪儿 |
[25:23] | Put a down payment on this place. | 买了这间房子 |
[25:24] | Bought a couple of sofas, | 买了几张沙发 |
[25:26] | chintz curtains, | 窗帘 |
[25:29] | P.C. For Robert. | 还有罗伯特的电脑 |
[25:41] | I just wanted another chance. | 我只是想再要一个机会 |
[25:54] | I have a job. I’ve got responsibilities. | 我有工作 我有我的责任 |
[25:57] | I can’t just disappear like this. | 我不能就这样子消失 |
[26:00] | It’s best you both stay under | 你们最好接受24小时保护 |
[26:01] | 24-hour guard until Rawls is apprehended. | 直到罗尔思回心转意 |
[26:04] | – It’s for your protection. – No, it’s for her protection. | -这是为了你们的安全. -不 这是为了她的安全 |
[26:07] | Let’s be clear. This guy, | 搞搞清楚 这个家伙 |
[26:08] | he’s not looking for me. She took his money. | 他找的不是我 是她拿了他的钱 |
[26:10] | – Robert, I’m sorry– – Excuse me. | -罗伯特 对不起 -不好意思 |
[26:14] | I’ve got my own place. | 我有我自己的地方 |
[26:15] | I promise to stay the hell away from here. | 我发誓我会远远离开这鬼地方 可以了吧 |
[26:18] | How about it ? | 怎么样 |
[26:20] | I just want to get out of here. I didn’t break any laws. | 听着 我只是要离开这里 我又没有犯法 |
[26:30] | Don’t discuss this with anyone, Mr. Werther. | 不要告诉任何人 威瑟先生 |
[26:33] | I’m forgetting it ever happened. | 我就当这些没发生过 |
[27:00] | Give me your keys. | 把你的钥匙给我 |
[27:03] | Get her out of here. I want a guard around her at all times. | 带她离开这儿 要警卫寸步不离地守着她 |
[27:06] | – Rawls was in the trunk ? – Yeah. | -罗尔思在行李柜里 -对 |
[27:08] | We took him right where he wanted to go. | 我们把他带到了他想去的地方 |
[28:03] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[28:30] | You think he’s trying to tell us something ? | 你认为他想告诉我们些什么 |
[28:51] | Scully, look at this. | 史考利 看看这个 |
[28:53] | I’m assuming Rawls wrote this with his finger, | 我假设这些是罗尔思用手指写的 |
[28:56] | like the other one, but look here. | 跟上次的一样 可是看看这儿 |
[28:58] | – He stopped at the mirror. – Or the mirror stopped him. | -他在镜子前面停下来了 -或者是镜子让他停下来了 |
[29:01] | What makes an object solid ? | 是什么让物质成为固体的呢 史考利 |
[29:03] | What prevents one solid object | 我是说 是什么 |
[29:05] | from passing through another solid object, usually ? | 阻止一个固体穿过另一个固体呢 通常 |
[29:08] | Electrostatic repulsion. | 静电排斥 |
[29:10] | Individual electrons repelling one another like magnets. | 同种的电荷会相互排斥 就像磁铁一样 |
[29:13] | Electrons. What if Rawls’s | 电荷 会不会罗尔思的能力 |
[29:14] | ability somehow has to do with electricity? | 某种程度上是和电磁有关的呢 |
[29:16] | What would preclude it, or contain it ? | 什么东西能阻止电荷 或是容纳电荷 |
[29:19] | Resistance against electrical current. | 阻止电流的东西 |
[29:21] | A good insulator like rubber, like glass. | 好的绝缘体 比如橡胶 比如玻璃 |
[29:24] | Exactly. Rawls couldn’t pass through this. | 正是 罗尔斯穿不过这个 |
[29:28] | Say– Say that your theory is correct, | 假设 假设你的理论是对的 |
[29:31] | that he can walk through walls. | 他能够穿墙而过 |
[29:33] | Why go through all this effort over an old robbery score ? | 他为什么要千辛万苦追回抢来的赃款呢 |
[29:36] | It’s $90,000. He could get that anywhere, right ? | 只是九万美金 他上哪儿都能拿到 不是吗 |
[29:40] | It’s not about the money. It’s never been about the money. | 不是钱的问题 从来就不是钱的问题 |
[29:45] | Yet, he turned this place upside down, | 可是 他把这里翻了个底朝天 |
[29:46] | which means he was looking for something. | 这说明他在找东西 |
[29:48] | And I think it has to do with this. It’s a lien… | 我想是跟这个有关的 这是一张 |
[29:52] | on unpaid hospital bills… | 未付款医疗帐单的抵押单 |
[29:54] | dating back to 1992. | 是1992年开的 |
[29:57] | And the patient name is June Gurwitch. | 病人的名字是琼·格威奇 |
[30:00] | And this is an ICD-9 number, | 而这个是ICD-9编码 |
[30:02] | a hospital diagnostic code. | 是医院的诊断号码 |
[30:05] | – This particular one means– – Pregnancy. | -这个编号说明 -怀孕 |
[30:07] | Right, specifically C-section. | 没错 确切地说是剖腹产 |
[30:11] | This is seven years ago. | 这是七年前的事 |
[30:14] | That’s a few months after | 正好是罗尔思被送到 |
[30:15] | -Rawls was sent to the prison farm. – Uh-huh. | -监狱农场之后的几个月 -嗯哼 |
[30:17] | “I want what’s mine.” | “我要属于我的 “ |
[30:20] | This man’s looking for his child. | 他是在找自己的孩子 穆德 |
[30:24] | …and will return in time to take part in meetings at the U.N. | 会及时回来参加联合国大会 |
[30:27] | A statewide manhunt is under way at this point… | 对逃犯威尔森·平克尔·罗尔思的搜索 |
[30:30] | as escaped convict Wilson Pinker Rawls, | 正在全州境内展开 |
[30:33] | a man previously thought to be | 这个先前被认为死于 |
[30:34] | a victim of Tuesday’s storm, | 周二那场风暴的人 |
[30:36] | continues to elude police. | 仍在逃脱警方的追捕 |
[30:38] | He is to be considered armed and extremely dangerous. | 警方相信他身上带有武器 是极端危险的人物 |
[30:41] | – In other news, computers– – I’d like to call my sister. | -下面是其他新闻 电脑 -我想打电话给我妹妹 |
[30:45] | Sorry, ma’am. No calls. | 对不起 女士 不能打 |
[30:51] | …are expected to be delayed by as much as two months, | 和预期一样推迟了两个月 |
[30:54] | and won’t be ready in time for final exams. | 最后的考试不能按时进行 |
[30:57] | In other news, University Hospital in Philadelphia… | 其他新闻 费城的大学医院 |
[31:00] | announced that vitamin E may effectively delay… | 宣称维生素E能有效的延缓 |
[31:02] | the progression of Alzheimer’s disease. | 老年痴呆症 |
[31:04] | A recent study of 100 Alzheimer patients found that– | 这是最近在100个老年痴呆症患者的研究中发现的 |
[31:07] | This is a nonsmoking room, ma’am. | 这里不准吸烟 女士 |
[31:44] | Looks like Collins put up a fight. Guess it wasn’t enough. | 看起来柯林斯在试图反抗 但不是对手 |
[31:48] | I can’t tell you what happened here, how Rawls got in, | 我不清楚这里发生了什么事 不知道罗尔思是怎么进来的 |
[31:51] | but he took the woman with him. | 但他带走了那个女人 |
[31:53] | Where are they headed ? | 他们往哪儿去了 |
[31:55] | They stole a station wagon, last seen headed south. | 他们偷了辆货车 有人看见他们往南去了 |
[32:08] | He has to intend forJune to lead him to his child. | 他一定是要琼带他去见他的孩子 |
[32:11] | -Yeah, we gotta get there first. – Yeah, | -是啊 我们要赶在他们前面 -是啊 |
[32:13] | but where ? We don’t have a name or an address. | 可是在哪儿 我们不知道名字和地址 |
[32:15] | June may not either, for that matter, | 琼可能也不知道 |
[32:17] | if the child was adopted. | 也许孩子被人收养了 |
[32:21] | Our best bet is to go through state records, | 我想我们最好查查州政府的记录 |
[32:24] | but it’s gonna take some time. | 不过这需要点时间 |
[32:27] | I’m going to need some equipment, special issue. | 我需要一些装备 特殊的装备 |
[32:37] | Pinker, I apologize. | 平克尔 我很抱歉 |
[32:42] | I’m really scared right now. Talk to me. | 我现在非常害怕 说话呀 |
[32:49] | Please. Please say something, anything. | 求你了 说话吧 什么都行 |
[32:58] | Look, I’m sorry about the money, your money. | 听着 我为那些钱道歉 那些你的钱 |
[33:01] | I shouldn’t have taken it. It was wrong. | 我不该拿的 我错了 |
[33:04] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[33:07] | Pinker, I can pay you back. | 平克尔 我会还给你的 |
[33:18] | What was it ? What you have ? | 是什么 你怀的 |
[33:23] | You dumb bitch, | 你这臭婊子 |
[33:24] | you don’t even know what I’m talking about. | 你不知道我说什么吗 |
[33:26] | What you have ? Was it a boy or a girl ? | 你怀的孩子 男孩还是女孩 |
[33:31] | A boy. A boy. | 男孩 男孩 |
[33:34] | A boy. Boy. | 男孩 男孩 |
[33:37] | A boy. What’s his name ? | 男孩 他叫什么名字 |
[33:42] | You know his name, don’t you ? | 你知道他的名字吧 |
[33:48] | – Trevor Andrew. – Trevor what ? | -特莱弗·安德鲁 -特莱弗什么 |
[33:54] | – Trevor Andrew. – Trevor Andrew… | -特莱弗·安德鲁 -特莱弗·安德鲁 |
[33:58] | Rawls. | 罗尔思 |
[34:04] | You never were gonna tell me. | 你从来没打算告诉我 |
[34:08] | I’d have gone to my grave never knowing. | 我就是进了坟墓也不知道 |
[34:13] | But, years later, | 不过几年后 |
[34:15] | a million-to-one shot, | 一个千载难逢的机会 |
[34:18] | I hear on the farm from a guy | 我从农场一个朋友 |
[34:19] | who knew a guy who knew a guy. | 的朋友的朋友那里听到了 |
[34:21] | You know what that means ? | 你知道这说明什么吗 |
[34:29] | That means God wanted me to know. | 这说明是上帝想要我知道 |
[34:34] | He fixed it so I’d hear, | 他安排让我知道 |
[34:37] | and then He fixed it so’s I had passage. | 然后他安排我能穿墙 |
[34:42] | And I’m here. | 所以我来了 |
[34:45] | God’s will. | 这是上帝的旨意 |
[34:51] | What do you want with the boy ? | 你想对孩子做什么 |
[34:54] | He’s my son. | 他是我儿子 |
[35:01] | Now you’re gonna take me to him. | 现在带我去见他 |
[35:06] | Can you also check her alias, please ? It’s Burdett. | 请再查一下她的化名 也叫伯戴特 |
[35:09] | – B-U-R-D-E-T-T. – It was a live birth ? | -B U R D E T T -这个是顺产 |
[35:11] | That’s all you can tell me ? | 你就知道这些吗 |
[35:13] | Yeah. Can you check on that, please ? | 对 请你再查一遍 |
[35:16] | – This what you were looking for ? – Yes, thank you. | -这是你们要找的 -是的 谢谢 |
[35:22] | – All right. Thank you very much. – | 好的 非常感谢 |
[35:25] | No match on Burdett or Gurwitch. | 没有叫伯戴特或者格威奇的 |
[35:27] | Riot slugs, rubber. | 瑞尔特·索格斯 抢劫犯 |
[35:30] | Uh-huh. Yeah. | 嗯哼 是的 |
[35:33] | No ? | 不是 |
[35:35] | Thank you. It’s a boy. That’s all I got. | 谢谢 是个男孩 就查到这些 |
[35:39] | – Sealed files ? – No official files. | -官方消息 -没有官方消息 |
[35:41] | No adoption records, no records of foster care… | 也没有收养记录 没有任何抚养记录 |
[35:43] | in Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, nothing. | 阿拉巴马 密西西比 路易斯安娜 什么也没有 |
[35:45] | Maybe she didn’t go through official channels. | 也许她没有经过官方渠道 |
[35:48] | Maybe the kid’s with a friend or a relative somewhere. | 可能孩子在朋友或是亲戚那里 |
[35:57] | – Vroom ! Blam ! – Come on, Trevor. | -来吧 特莱弗 |
[36:00] | – Vroom ! Blam ! – Trevor, | -特莱弗 |
[36:02] | put your toys away. Dinner’s almost ready. | 放下你的玩具 就要开饭了 |
[36:04] | Trevor. | 特莱弗 |
[36:06] | I’ll get it. | 我来接 |
[36:08] | No. Go wash your hands. I’ll get it. | 不 去洗干净你的手 我来接 |
[36:16] | Jackie, this is Agent Mulder. | 洁琪 我是穆德探员 |
[36:24] | -June. – I’m so sorry. | -琼 -真对不起 |
[36:30] | You should’ve saved me a trip. | 你本来可以让我省点事的 |
[36:33] | Where is he ? | 他在哪儿 |
[36:36] | My boy, where is he ? | 我的孩子 他在哪儿 |
[36:49] | Right. | 好 |
[36:53] | I appreciate all you’ve done, | 感谢你所做的一切 |
[36:56] | taking care of him. | 照顾他 |
[37:00] | You’re a good mother. | 你是个好母亲 |
[37:05] | Better than some, I could say. | 起码比另一个要好 |
[37:32] | Something smells good in here. | 闻起来好香啊 |
[37:34] | Wh-What are you gonna have ? | 你要吃什么呢 |
[37:36] | Hi, Aunt June. | 嗨 琼姨妈 |
[37:40] | Hey, baby. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[37:42] | – You, you messed up ! – No ! No ! | -你 你这婊子 -不 不 |
[37:45] | No! | 不 |
[37:52] | Now,you sit him back down and feed him his supper. | 你 让他坐下 让他吃饭 |
[37:57] | I-It’s all right. It’s gonna be all right. | 没事的 一切都很好 |
[38:01] | D-D-Don’t be upset. | 别害怕 |
[38:04] | I ain’t mad at you, buddy. | 我不会对你发脾气的 宝贝 |
[38:07] | It’s okay, Trevor. Mama’s here, okay ? | 别害怕 特莱弗 妈妈在这儿 好吗 |
[38:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:15] | Come on. I’m not gonna hurt you. | 过来 我不会伤害你的 |
[38:17] | It’s okay, buddy. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[38:19] | Why don’t you come over here ? | 为什么不过来呢 |
[38:21] | We’ll have a man-to-man. | 我们可以来个男人之间的对话 |
[38:24] | Just have a nice talk, you and me. | 就是好好谈谈 就你跟我 |
[38:29] | Uh… you’re Trevor, right ? | 你叫特莱弗 对吗 |
[38:32] | Trevor Andrew ? | 特莱弗·安德鲁 |
[38:34] | That’s your name ? | 这是你的名字 |
[38:36] | My name is Pinker, | 我的名字是平克尔 |
[38:39] | but you can call me Pinky. | 不过你可以叫我平基 |
[38:48] | A-Anyway, uh… | 不论如何 |
[38:50] | y-you and me, we’re gonna take a trip. | 你和我 我们要来一次旅行 |
[38:54] | Pinker. | 平克尔 |
[38:58] | Shut up, please. | 请你闭嘴 |
[39:05] | Y-You got some stuff you wanna pack up ? | 你有什么东西要收拾的吗 |
[39:08] | Some toys and stuff? | 有没有玩具和行李 |
[39:15] | Trevor ? | 特莱弗 |
[39:18] | -Jackie ? – Trevor, go. | -洁琪 -特莱弗 去吧 |
[39:21] | – Go and pack some stuff, okay? – Okay. | -去收拾一下 好吗 -好的 |
[39:34] | He’s a good boy. | 他是个好孩子 |
[39:45] | Trevor, run ! | 特莱弗 快跑 |
[39:54] | Trevor ! | 特莱弗 |
[39:59] | Trevor! | 特莱弗 |
[40:03] | Trevor ! | 特莱弗 |
[40:06] | Hey, buddy ! | 嘿 宝贝 |
[40:15] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[40:18] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:21] | Hey, Trevor? Hey, buddy! | 嘿 特莱弗 嘿 宝贝 |
[40:25] | Help. Help. | 救命 救命 |
[40:27] | Get him outta here. Don’t make me shoot you. | 带他离开这 别让我射你 |
[40:33] | – Don’t make me shoot you ! – Trevor ! | -别让我射你 -特莱弗 |
[41:18] | Okay. | 好了 |
[41:20] | Everything’s gonna be all right. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[41:23] | We’re gonna get you to a safe place. | 我们会带你到安全的地方 |
[42:00] | Let’s go. Run ! | 来吧 跑 |
[42:03] | Run ! Run ! | 跑 跑 |
[42:05] | Get inside. Get inside. | 进去 进去 |
[42:07] | Get inside. Get inside. | 进去 进去 |
[42:16] | Give me my son! Trevor! | 还我儿子 特莱弗 |
[42:18] | Trevor ! Give me my son ! | 特莱弗 还我儿子 |
[42:22] | Trevor! | 特莱弗 |
[42:27] | Give me my son now ! | 快还我儿子 |
[42:32] | No! | 不 |
[42:39] | Trevor ! | 特莱弗 |
[44:01] | I had to do it. | 我必须这么做 |
[44:05] | He would’ve hurt Trevor. He would’ve– | 他会伤害特莱弗的 他会 |
[44:09] | God only knows what he was thinkin’. | 天知道他想干什么 |
[44:18] | What did he want ? | 他想要什么 |
[44:21] | Maybe another chance. | 也许想再要一个机会 |