时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | My name is John Fitzgerald Byers. | 我叫做约翰·菲茨杰拉德·拜尔斯 |
[00:17] | I was named after our 35th president. | 是与我们第35任总统同名 |
[00:21] | And I keep having this beautiful dream. | 我不断重复着这样一个美丽的梦 |
[00:26] | In my dream, the events of November 22, 1 963… | 在我的梦里 1963年11月22日的事情 |
[00:31] | never happened. | 从来没发生过 |
[00:33] | In it, my namesake was never assassinated. | 在梦里 与我同名的总统也从来没有遇刺 |
[00:39] | Other things are different too in my dream. | 我梦中的其它事情也与现实不同 |
[00:42] | My country is hopeful and innocent, | 我的国家充满希望与纯真 |
[00:46] | young again, young in spirit. | 再度年轻 精神上年轻 |
[00:50] | My fellow citizens trust their elected officials, | 我的同胞信任他们选出的官员 |
[00:53] | never once having been betrayed by them. | 从来没有被官员出卖过 |
[00:57] | My government is truly of the people, | 我的政府真的是人民组成 |
[00:59] | by the people, for the people. | 由人民选出 为人民服务 |
[01:03] | All my hopes for my country, for myself | 我对于国家和自己的一切希望 |
[01:07] | all are fulfilled. | 全都获得了满足 |
[01:09] | I have everything a person could want | 我拥有一个人能拥有的一切 |
[01:12] | home and family… | 房子与家庭 |
[01:14] | and love. | 还有爱情 |
[01:20] | Everything that counts for anything in life… | 人生里值得提及的每一件事 |
[01:25] | I have it. | 我都拥有 |
[01:32] | But the dream ends the same way every time. | 但是梦每次都以同样的方式结束 |
[01:41] | I lose it all. | 我失去了一切 |
[02:54] | The game is Texas Hold ‘Em, gentlemen. | 各位 玩的是德州扑克 |
[02:58] | You bring your wife ? | 你带太太来了吗 |
[03:00] | You think I’m sitting here, I bring my wife ? | 你以为我来这里玩牌会带我太太来吗 |
[03:03] | – Dumb-ass brought his wife. – ‘Cause I’m the man. | -蠢货才带他太太来呢 -因为那个人就是我 |
[03:06] | I say I’m playing poker, I play poker. Meanwhile, | 我说玩牌就是玩牌 与此同时 |
[03:08] | your wife is back in Plano boinking the mailman. | 你太太正在普拉诺市跟邮差乱搞呢 |
[03:12] | Hey, what was your name again ? | 嘿 你叫什么名字来着 |
[03:14] | Funsten. Stuart Funsten. Hi. | 冯斯顿 斯图尔特·冯斯顿 嗨 |
[03:17] | Hey,you bring a little lady, Stuart ? | 嘿 你带老婆来了 |
[03:20] | I’m not married. | 不 我还没结婚呢 |
[03:22] | Smart man. | 聪明人 |
[03:26] | You guys come to this every year ? Def-Con ? | 你们每年都来参加吗 国防会议 |
[03:30] | Every year. Fold. | 每年 不要了 |
[03:32] | – Wouldn’t miss it. – Yeah. Out. | -不会错过大会 -是呀 爆了 |
[03:35] | So,you guys working on anything | 那么 你们近来有没有搞什么 |
[03:38] | interesting these days ? | 有趣的东西 |
[03:39] | Same old black-ops crapola. You know what it’s like. | 老套的暗黑行动的玩意儿 你知道那是什么 |
[03:44] | Hey, we’re doing some neat stuff with neutron bombardment. | 我们在搞有关中子轰炸的事 |
[03:47] | Yeah, you can cook somebody’s | 是啊 你可以煮熟别人的脑袋 |
[03:49] | brain in their skull, like hard-boiling an egg. | 就像是水煮蛋一样 |
[03:53] | It’s neat stuff! | 它真的很棒 |
[03:55] | Speaking of crapola Fold. | 谈到烂东西 不要了 |
[04:04] | – Thank you. – Oh. A man of distinction. | -谢谢 -喔 您真与众不同 |
[04:12] | So, you in, Mr. Funsten ? | 你要跟进吗 冯斯顿先生 |
[04:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:18] | Looks like it’s just you and me. | 看来只有你和我了 |
[04:25] | Another 200. | 再加200 |
[04:27] | I’ll see your 200, | 我跟你的200 |
[04:31] | and raise you 1 ,000. | 而且再加1000 |
[04:37] | He’s buying the pot, Stu. | 他全买了 斯图 |
[04:39] | Three clubs showing. Could be a flush. | 外面三张梅花 可能是同花 |
[04:44] | One thousand, | 跟1000 |
[04:49] | and I raise you one thousand. | 我再加1000 |
[04:51] | – What stones he has ! – Yeah ! | -他一定有好牌 -是呀 |
[04:58] | I see you work for Conglomerated. | 我看你是军工集团的 |
[05:01] | You guys make a great AE-1 3 5 unit. | 你们的AE-135很棒 |
[05:06] | Oh, man, don’t freak. Don’t freak. | 喔 老兄 别紧张 别紧张 |
[05:08] | I’m on it. AE-1 3 5. | 我在查 AE-135 |
[05:12] | Searching. Bingo! | 查找 有了 |
[05:15] | 442-J-Stroke-AE-1 3 5. | 442-J-冲程-AE-135 |
[05:17] | Air conditioning units for B-2 bombers. | B2轰炸机的空调系统 |
[05:20] | Talk air conditioners. | 谈空调系统 |
[05:21] | Oh, yeah. The AE-1 3 5’s a beauty. | 喔 是呀 AE-135美极了 |
[05:26] | Keeps the B-2s frosty. | 能让B-2保持冰凉 |
[05:27] | You can practically see your breath. | 你简直看得到呼出来的水气 |
[05:29] | How’d you get all the bugs out of it ? | 你们怎么解决它的毛病的 |
[05:31] | Ah, you know trade secrets. | 啊 你知道 商业机密 |
[05:34] | Come on, Stuart. You’re among friends. | 得了吧 斯图尔特 这里都是朋友 |
[05:40] | Seriously, | 说真的 |
[05:41] | how’d you get past the “Delamination” thing ? | 你们是怎么克服复合材料的层间剥离的 |
[05:44] | “Delamination. ” I’m searching. | “层间剥离” 我在找 |
[05:47] | Oh, I’m sorry. I’ll see your thousand, | 喔 抱歉 我跟你的1000 |
[05:54] | and… | 还有 |
[05:58] | raise you all you’ve got. | 加到你的全部 |
[06:05] | Systems test. Error rates nothing. | 系统检测 当机了 找不到 |
[06:08] | Stall him and fold ! | 跟他拖时间 别跟了 |
[06:11] | You want to know how we | 你们想知道我们是 |
[06:13] | fixed the “Delamination” problem ? | 怎么解决层间剥离的吗 |
[06:17] | We subcontracted the whole damn thing to the Japanese, | 我们把整个该死的东西转包给日本人 |
[06:20] | then triple-billed the government. | 然后让政府付三倍的帐单 |
[06:22] | Same thing we always do. | 这是我们的一贯作法 |
[06:32] | Queen-high flush. | Q打头同花 |
[06:34] | God! | 哇 |
[06:38] | King-high. | K打头 |
[06:42] | Al, call security. | 艾尔 叫保安 |
[06:45] | Have them pick up Mr. Funsten here and his partner. | 叫他们来抓这位冯斯顿先生 还有他的同伙 |
[06:50] | “Delamination.” You made that up. | “层间剥离” 那是你瞎掰的 |
[06:54] | My advice to you, Stuart | 给你一个建议吧 斯图尔特 |
[06:57] | or whatever your name really is | 不管你真名是什么 |
[07:00] | poker is not your game. | 你都不是玩扑克的料 |
[07:06] | Hey, man, you want to thunderdome ? Let’s go ! | 嘿 老兄 你想玩铁笼决斗吗 来呀 |
[07:14] | Three thousand dollars ! | 三千美金 |
[07:17] | I told you to fold. | 我告诉你别跟了 |
[07:18] | That should have been me in there playing. | 应该是我在里面玩牌 |
[07:19] | Why does Byers get to do the undercover ? | 为什么要拜尔斯去冒充 |
[07:21] | ‘Cause this ain’t Woodstock. | 因为这不是伍德斯托克音乐节 |
[07:23] | Did we at least get some usable | 我们至少还应该能从 |
[07:24] | prints off the drink glasses ? | 用过的酒杯上得到有用的指纹吧 |
[07:26] | What ? Are you kidding ? | 什么 你在开玩笑 |
[07:27] | I had to leave them all behind. | 我不得不把杯子全都留下 |
[07:29] | – How are we gonna salvage this ? – We’re not. | -我们要怎么挽回损失 -不用了 |
[07:33] | This convention’s a bust. | 这次大会是个失败 |
[07:35] | Five days and three grand invested. | 投资了五天时间和三千美金 |
[07:36] | We’ve got bubkes to show for it. | 结果毫无所获 |
[07:38] | Who was that player, anyway ? | 那个玩牌的到底是谁 |
[07:39] | The guy who made us. | 那个耍我们的家伙 |
[07:41] | He wasn’t wearing a convention badge. | 他没有挂大会的名牌 |
[07:42] | Nobody ever said his name. | 没人提到他的名字 |
[07:44] | I think he’s worth looking into. | 我认为他值得查一查 |
[07:57] | C.I.A. ! Open up ! | 中情局 开门 |
[08:02] | Hey. Jimmy and Timmy. | 嘿 吉米和提米 |
[08:04] | Hey. Where were you guys today ? | 嘿 你们今天到哪儿去了 |
[08:06] | Around. | 在附近 |
[08:08] | Oh, yeah ? Maybe snooping | 喔 是吗 也许是 |
[08:10] | for some hot 411 ? | 在打探热门的411 |
[08:11] | On the sneak tip ? | 用秘密的手段 |
[08:12] | – Maybe. – Yeah, well, maybe we were too. | -也许 -是吗 也许我们也是 |
[08:15] | – And maybe we got some. – Well, maybe we did too. | -也许我们查到点东西 -也许我们也查到了 |
[08:22] | Ah, we got bubkes. | 其实我们没什么收获 |
[08:25] | Bunch of tight-lipped defense contractors. | 真是一群口风很紧的国防厂商 |
[08:28] | Yeah, I’m gonna go way | 我想我敢冒很大的险说 |
[08:29] | out on a limb here and say it’s the T-shirt. | 是因为你的T恤衫 注:T恤上写着”懦夫政府” |
[08:32] | Yeah. Maybe both of you | 是啊 也许你们俩 |
[08:33] | could wear one that says “I’m with stupid. ” | 都该穿一件上面写着”我是傻蛋”的T恤 |
[08:36] | You just don’t get it, man. | 你就是不懂 老兄 |
[08:38] | This says that I’m onto them. | 这是说我们盯上他们了 |
[08:40] | This says that I comprehend | 这是说我了解 |
[08:42] | the military-industrial power dynamic. | 军方与工业界的互动关系 |
[08:44] | That’s what this whole thing is about. | 这整件事就是这样 |
[08:47] | Wetworks, political assassination. | 非法行动 政治暗杀 |
[08:49] | That’s their theme for this year. | 这是他们今年的主题 |
[08:51] | – Where did you hear that ? – Oh, yeah. | -你从哪儿听来的 -喔 是呀 |
[08:54] | Like I’m gonna reveal my sources. Suffice it to say, | 好像我会泄露消息来源一样 我只能告诉你们 |
[08:57] | there’s some big, new stealth assassination technology… | 有一些重要的新式隐匿暗杀科技 |
[09:00] | that’s supposed to be unveiled here, | 会在这里推出 |
[09:02] | and I will be there, front row. | 而我会在现场 坐在前排 |
[09:05] | In the meantime, we’re hitting the restaurant. | 现在 我们会突击餐厅 |
[09:08] | – Yeah, all-you-can-eat lobster buffet. – Free floor show. | -是呀 随便你吃的龙虾大餐 -免费演出 |
[09:10] | Plenty of boobage. You guys down ? | 会有很多波霸 你们会来吗 |
[09:12] | – Sure. – You go ahead. | -当然 -你们先去吧 |
[09:18] | I’ll catch up. | 我随后就到 |
[09:23] | You’re one hell of a sad sack,Byers. | 你看起来悲伤极了 拜尔斯 |
[09:25] | Lay off about the poker game. | 不要提扑克牌局 |
[09:27] | No, that’s not what I’m talking about. | 不 我说的不是那个 |
[09:31] | You’re the one who pushes the | 你是最积极鼓动我们 |
[09:32] | hardest for us to come to these conventions, | 来参加大会的人 |
[09:35] | and then you get all squirrely once we get here. | 我们到了之后 你却最古怪 |
[09:37] | You’re still looking for her, aren’t you ? | 你还在找她 是吗 |
[09:41] | Susanne Modeski. | 苏珊·莫德斯基 |
[09:42] | We met her at a convention. | 我们是在一次大会上遇到她的 |
[09:44] | Ten years ago, in Baltimore. | 那是十年前了 在巴尔的摩 |
[09:48] | And we both know what happened to her. | 我们都知道她的遭遇 |
[09:53] | Most likely, she’s dead. | 她很可能已经死了 |
[09:55] | No. She was a brilliant | 不 她是个有才华的科学家 |
[09:56] | scientist too important to the government. | 对政府太重要了 |
[09:59] | Buddy, either way, I know we’re both hoping… | 老弟 不论如何 我知道我们都希望 |
[10:03] | she’s in a better place than Las Vegas. | 她在比拉斯维加斯更好的地方 |
[10:07] | Come on. All-you-can-eat lobster. | 来吧 随便你吃的龙虾大餐 |
[10:14] | – I almost won. – Yeah, you and everyone else. | -我差点就赢了 -是啊 你和其他每个人都一样 |
[10:18] | Byers, check this out. I’m feeling lucky. | 拜尔斯 试试这个 我感觉运气很好 |
[10:40] | – It can’t be. – What ? | -这不可能 -什么 |
[11:05] | I’m so sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[11:10] | Byers ! What the hell’s going on ? | 拜尔斯 到底发生了什么事 |
[11:29] | – Yeah, Scully. – Hey, Scully, it’s me. | -是我 史考利 -嗨 史考利 是我 |
[11:32] | – Mulder, what time is it ? – 2:34 a.M. | -穆德 现在几点了 -凌晨2:34 |
[11:37] | Listen, Scully, | 听着 史考利 |
[11:37] | I need you on the next flight to Las Vegas. | 我要你搭下一班飞机到拉斯维加斯 |
[11:39] | Las Vegas ? Why ? | 拉斯维加斯 为什么 |
[11:42] | It’s the Lone Gunmen. | 是孤枪侠他们 |
[11:43] | They’re on to something big. | 他们发现了一些大事 |
[11:45] | What, exactly ? | 到底是什么 |
[11:47] | It’s really important. Trust me. | 真的很重要 相信我 |
[11:51] | Yeah, I trust you, Mulder. | 是的 我相信你 穆德 |
[11:53] | It’s the Three Stooges I’m not so sure about. | 我只是不太相信那三个小丑 |
[11:56] | Look, I can’t talk over an unsecured line. | 听着 我不能在不安全的电话里谈这些 |
[11:59] | Please just get here. It’s an emergency. | 拜托一定要来 这是紧急事件 |
[12:04] | Okay. Okay, okay, okay. | 好的 好的 好的 |
[12:11] | What if she calls him back ? | 万一她打电话给他怎么办 |
[12:12] | I trapped her cell number. | 我锁住了她的手机号码 |
[12:13] | If she calls him, it rings here. | 如果她打给他 会转到这里的 |
[12:15] | She’s gonna kick our ass. | 她准会踢我们屁股的 |
[12:17] | What do you need Scully for anyway ? | 你究竟需要史考利做什么 |
[12:19] | We’re up against agents of the government. | 我们在对抗政府探员 |
[12:21] | We need our own government agent. | 我们需要自己的政府探员 |
[12:22] | And that would be Mulder. | 那也应该是穆德 |
[12:24] | Why do you want just Scully ? | 你为什么只找史考利 |
[12:26] | She’s gonna kick our ass. | 她会踢我们屁股的 |
[12:27] | Mulder’s too high-profile. | 穆德太引人注意了 |
[12:29] | He’s virtually a household name… | 他的名字对于那些在巴尔的摩 |
[12:30] | to the black-ops who kidnapped Susanne in Baltimore. | 绑架苏珊的黑衣人来说 简直如雷贯耳 |
[12:32] | Byers, I’ve hacked into the hotel computer. | 拜尔斯 我已经侵入了饭店的电脑 |
[12:35] | Susanne Modeski’s not registered here. | 苏珊·莫德斯基没有在这里登记 |
[12:38] | Are you sure you saw her ? | 你确定你看到她了吗 |
[12:40] | Are you absolutely, positively sure ? | 你绝对肯定是她吗 |
[12:42] | It was her. She’s here. I’ve gotta find her. | 是她 她在这里 我必须要找到她 |
[12:46] | You’ve gotta find some ice. You need a drink. | 你必须要找一些冰块 你需要喝一杯 |
[13:29] | Where were you ? | 你去哪儿了 |
[13:31] | Just wasting time at a poker game. | 只是去玩扑克 浪费时间而已 |
[13:45] | Byers is trying to kill himself. | 拜尔斯正在试图自杀 |
[13:47] | Stop trying to kill yourself, Byers. | 别再试图自杀了 拜尔斯 |
[13:49] | It’s not deep enough. | 桶不够深 |
[13:50] | Come see what we got. | 来看看这是什么 |
[13:52] | Room 1 066. Registered to | 1066房登记的是 |
[13:53] | our mystery poker player one Grant Ellis. | 我们的神秘扑克手格兰特·艾利斯 |
[13:57] | New Mexico plates on his car. | 他的车挂的是新墨西哥的牌照 |
[13:59] | Which come back listed D.O.D. Motor pool. | 查询结果显示是国防部的车 |
[14:03] | – Signed out from – Whitestone, New Mexico. | -是在 -白石城 新墨西哥州注册的 |
[14:06] | The Advanced Army Weapons Facility, | 陆军新式武器研究所 |
[14:08] | where Susanne worked. | 苏珊以前工作的地方 |
[14:09] | Ellis’s credit cards get | 艾利斯的信用卡帐单 |
[14:11] | billed directly to the administrative offices. | 直接送到行政办公室 |
[14:14] | He’s looking like | 他看起来像是 |
[14:15] | he’s some kind of shadow government pooh-bah. | 某种秘密政府的高官 |
[14:17] | He brainwashed her. | 他给她洗脑了 |
[14:20] | Well, that’s what they do there ! | 他们在那里就是干这个勾当 |
[14:22] | The E-H gas she developed. | 她研制出来的E-H气体 |
[14:24] | Call it psychological warfare, behavior modification, | 号称是心理战 行为修正 |
[14:27] | but it’s all about mind control. | 但实际上就是控制心智 |
[14:31] | And undoubtedly | 毫无疑问 |
[14:32] | the process has been refined in the last decade. | 过去十年他们改进了方法 |
[14:34] | She ran from them. Refused to take part in their tests | 她逃离了他们 拒绝参加他们的试验 |
[14:39] | their crimes against the American people. | 那些他们对美国人民犯下的罪行 |
[14:42] | There’s no way she would choose to | 她现在不可能自愿 |
[14:43] | be working for them now, | 为他们工作 |
[14:44] | working for that guy, kissing him. | 为那个家伙工作 亲吻他 |
[14:49] | Clearly, he brainwashed her. | 很显然 是他给她洗了脑 |
[14:52] | I know a way to find out. | 我有办法查出来 |
[15:08] | Buenos dias. | [西班牙语]日安 |
[15:28] | I can’t get into the conference. | 我没法儿混进大会 |
[15:30] | The guard who threw me out is working the door. | 看门的是那个把我赶出赌场的警卫 |
[15:32] | Let me go. | 让我去 |
[15:35] | C.I.A. ! Freeze ! | 中情局 不许动 |
[15:39] | That just keeps getting funnier. | 真是越来越好笑了 |
[15:41] | Where’s your girlfriend Timmy ? | 你的女朋友提米呢 |
[15:43] | Out in the desert. | 到沙漠里去了 |
[15:45] | There’s this naked chick | 那里有位裸体小姐 |
[15:46] | who’ll teach you how to shoot machine guns. | 教你如何使用机关枪 |
[15:47] | It costs 200 beans, though. I told him he was a putz. | 但是要花200元 我告诉他他是个色鬼 |
[15:51] | What’s the matter, Byers ? | 你怎么了 拜尔斯 |
[15:53] | Your bestest dog die ? What’s up ? | 你最喜欢的狗死了吗 怎么了 |
[15:57] | We’re trying to figure out | 我们正在想办法 |
[15:59] | how to get into the Saguaro Room. | 进入大会会场 |
[16:00] | Good luck ! That’s the Holy Grail. Bug sweeps ? | 祝你好运 那简直就是圣杯 想用窃听器吗 |
[16:03] | Casino security outside ? Government security inside ? | 外面有赌场警卫 里面有政府探员 |
[16:06] | There’s no way any of us are getting in. | 我们谁都不可能进去 |
[16:07] | I can get in there. | 我能够进去 |
[16:08] | And I will too, when the time is right. | 只要时机成熟 我就能进去 |
[16:11] | Doo-doo, ca-ca, poo-poo. | 瞎吹吧 你就 |
[16:12] | Go brush your hair, Michael Bolton. | 去梳你的头发吧 迈克尔·波顿(大明星) |
[16:16] | There’s a hole in their security. | 他们的保安有漏洞 |
[16:17] | I’ve got it all figured out. | 我已经全搞懂了 |
[16:19] | But there’s nothing worth hearing in there until tomorrow, | 但是在明天推出新型暗杀科技之前 |
[16:21] | when they unveil their new assassination technology. | 没什么值得听的 |
[16:24] | Again with the assassination technology, hmm ? | 还在掰你那些暗杀科技吗 |
[16:27] | I need to get in there, Jimmy. | 我必须混进去 吉米 |
[16:29] | I need to know what’s happening in there today. | 我必须知道那里面今天发生了什么 |
[16:32] | If you can really get in there, prove it. | 如果你真能进去 证明给我看 |
[16:39] | Real-world application will always, | 实际应用永远 |
[16:43] | always remain a necessary component of weapons testing. | 永远是武器测试的必要环节 |
[16:48] | And obviously, a weapon can’t be fielded, | 显然 一件武器不能用于战场 |
[16:52] | can’t be put into the arsenal, | 不能加入军备 |
[16:54] | until its efficacy in combat can be established. | 除非它的战斗效能可以确定 |
[16:57] | Now, if you’ll take a | 如果各位愿意 |
[16:58] | look at the kill/ratio productivity chart… | 看一下我们提供的 |
[17:00] | we’ve provided for you. | 杀伤力图表 |
[17:02] | Turn to On page 22 there, you’ll see that | 翻到 第22页那里 你们会发现 |
[17:06] | Ooh. There’s your fascist chickie, Byers. | 喔 这里有你的法西斯小妞 拜尔斯 |
[17:17] | Timmy ? | 提米 |
[17:25] | Damn. | 糟了 |
[17:36] | Hold on ! Hold on ! | 不许动 不许动 |
[17:40] | What the hell is going on ? | 他妈的怎么回事 |
[17:47] | You’re one of them. | 你是他们的人 |
[17:53] | You really screwed things up, Jimmy. | 你真的把事情搞砸了 吉米 |
[17:56] | We had big plans for you. | 我们本来为你安排了大计划的 |
[17:59] | What big plans ? | 什么大计划 |
[18:04] | Political assassination. I was right. | 政治暗杀 我是对的 |
[18:07] | I was right about the whole thing ! | 我对事件事的看法都是对的 |
[18:09] | Every good plan needs a patsy. | 每个好计划都需要一个替罪羊 |
[18:15] | No ! | 不要 |
[18:21] | – Can you take these up, please ? – Sure. | -请你提着这些行李好吗 -当然 |
[18:24] | – Agent Scully. – Where’s Agent Mulder ? | -史考利探员 -穆德探员在哪儿 |
[18:26] | – I’ve been trying to call him. – Uh | -我一直在打他的电话 -呃 |
[18:29] | He’s, uh I think his phone’s messed up. | 我想他的电话出了问题 |
[18:31] | He may be hard to reach for the next few hours. | 未来几小时里可能很难联络到他 |
[18:33] | He suggested we work with you. Bring you up to speed. | 他建议我们跟你一起工作 带你进入状况 |
[18:36] | By all means, bring me up to speed. | 当然 带我进入状况吧 |
[18:39] | Who’s the injured party? | 受伤的人是谁 |
[18:41] | Subject’s name is James Belmont. Over. | 伤者名叫詹姆士·贝尔蒙特 完毕 |
[18:43] | – This way. – Oh, man. Jimmy. | -这边 -天啊 是吉米 |
[18:46] | We’re crossing the lobby now. | 我们正经过大厅 |
[18:49] | He got hit ! Look ! Over there ! | 他被撞了 快看 那边 |
[18:52] | He just jumped. No warning. No nothing. | 他突然跳出来 没有预兆 什么都没有 |
[18:55] | He just dived right out in front of me. | 他突然跳到我车子前面 |
[18:57] | Oh, God. It is Jimmy. | 喔 天啊 是吉米 |
[19:00] | It’s not my fault. He was just standing there, | 不是我的错 他本来站在那里 |
[19:02] | and then he just dives under the bus. | 然后他突然就跳到车底下了 |
[19:05] | – This wasn’t a suicide. – You know this man ? | -这不是自杀 -你们认识这个人 |
[19:10] | What’s going on here ? | 这里出了什么事 |
[20:56] | Susanne. Do you remember me ? | 苏珊 你还记得我吗 |
[21:00] | John, what are you doing here ? | 约翰 你在这里作什么 |
[21:03] | – I’m here to save you. – From what ? | -我是来救你的 -救我 |
[21:08] | I don’t think you are yourself. | 我认为你失去了自我 |
[21:10] | I think that, uh, you’ve been mistreated… | 我认为 呃 你受到虐待 |
[21:12] | and confused and | 被迷惑了 |
[21:15] | I’m afraid that your beliefs, | 恐怕你的信念 |
[21:17] | your opinions are no longer your own. | 你的意志已经不再是你自己的了 |
[21:19] | As in “I’ve been brainwashed” ? | 你是说我被洗脑了吗 |
[21:23] | I don’t know what to tell you. I haven’t been. | 我不知道该怎么给你解释 我没被洗脑 |
[21:28] | Your life may be in danger, Susanne. | 你可能会有生命危险 苏珊 |
[21:30] | A friend of mine has just been killed. | 我的一位朋友刚刚遇害 |
[21:32] | – Murdered. – What ? | -是被谋杀 -什么 |
[21:34] | – And that man that you’re with – My fiance ? | -而那个和你在一起的男人 -我的未婚夫 |
[21:40] | I’m sorry,John. I-I think you better go. | 对不起 约翰 我想你该走了 |
[21:42] | No, wait, wait. | 不 等等 等一下 |
[21:44] | Ten years ago, I saw you thrown into a car. | 十年前 我看见你被推进车里 |
[21:46] | Kidnapped right in front of me. | 就在我眼前被绑架 |
[21:49] | Did that not happen ? Did I just dream all of that ? | 难道那没有发生过 难道那全是我做的梦吗 |
[21:56] | It happened. | 是发生了 |
[21:59] | But things got better. | 但是事态改善了 |
[22:29] | Whoops. Sorry, buddy. | 喔 抱歉 老弟 |
[22:39] | That Susanne’s a popular girl. | 那个苏珊还真是个受欢迎的女孩 |
[22:45] | You’re absolutely sure you want to be here for this ? | 你真的确定想呆在这里 |
[22:48] | Oh,yeah.I’m cool. | 确定 我很冷静 |
[22:51] | Let’s just find out what killed him. | 让我们找出是什么害了他 |
[22:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:02] | James Belmont. Age 29. | 詹姆斯·贝尔蒙特 29岁 |
[23:05] | Visual exam reveals injuries… | 目视检查显示伤势 |
[23:08] | consistent with massive trauma. | 符合重大外伤的情况 |
[23:13] | Multiple rib fractures with concomitant hemorrhaging, | 肋骨多处折断 附带出血 |
[23:16] | both internal and external. | 内部外部都有 |
[23:19] | The spine is fractured and partially exposed. | 脊椎断裂 而且部分暴露 |
[23:24] | What if they did something to him, | 有没有可能是他们对他做了什么 |
[23:27] | you know, to make him pancake himself? | 例如 使他自己惊慌失措 |
[23:29] | Who’s “They” ? | 他们是谁 |
[23:32] | You know, “Them.” | 你知道的 “他们” |
[23:35] | I’ll begin with the “Y” incision. | 我从胸部解剖开始 |
[24:10] | Langly, will you go over | 朗格利 你能过去 |
[24:11] | there and pass me the Stryker saw, please ? | 拿电锯给我吗 |
[24:13] | It’s right there on the counter. | 就在那边的台子上 |
[24:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:29] | Are you okay, Langly ? | 你没事吧 朗格利 |
[25:02] | Scully ? | 史考利 |
[25:18] | Scully, wake up. | 史考利 醒醒 |
[25:21] | – Are you okay ? – What happened ? | -你没事吧 -出什么事了 |
[25:24] | I’m thinking that you got a little queasy | 我想是你有点想吐 |
[25:26] | and took a header. | 然后摔到脑袋了 |
[25:27] | You know, blood and guts can bother some people. | 你知道 血和内脏会让一些人难受的 |
[25:30] | Yeah. I guess. | 我猜是吧 |
[25:34] | You gonna be all right ? | 你会没事吧 |
[25:37] | Sure, cutie. | 当然 美人儿 |
[25:44] | So, you’re done with Jimmy ? | 那 你检查完吉米了吗 |
[25:48] | Done, done, done. | 完了 完了 完了 |
[25:54] | How do you roll this thing ? | 这玩意儿是怎么推的 |
[25:56] | Uh, Scully ? | 呃 史考利 |
[26:00] | What killed him ? | 是什么杀了他 |
[26:04] | My medical opinion | 我的医学意见是 |
[26:09] | Beep ! | 哔 |
[26:14] | And that’s all you found ? | 你就只发现这些 |
[26:16] | That’s all I know. | 就是这些 |
[26:24] | Scully ? | 史考利 |
[26:29] | What did you find out ? | 你发现了什么 |
[26:30] | Autopsy was negatory. | 检尸没有结果 |
[26:32] | Jimmy squished himself. | 吉米是自己压死的 |
[26:33] | And where is the scrumptious Agent Scully ? | 那个秀色可餐的史考利探员呢 |
[26:36] | She said she had something important to do. | 她说她有重要的事要办 |
[26:39] | Man, she is seriously jet-lagged. | 老兄 她的时差还没倒过来呢 |
[26:42] | You got product already ? | 你的装置弄好了吗 |
[26:44] | No. An earlier bird got the worm. | 没有 有人捷足先登了 |
[26:46] | All this waiting. | 总是等待 |
[26:48] | I feel like they’re keeping tabs on us, watching us. | 我觉得他们在监视我们 |
[26:51] | Honey,you worry too much. | 亲爱的 你担心太多了 |
[26:53] | The plan is still on schedule. | 计划仍然依照进度 |
[26:55] | Everything’s falling into place. | 船到桥头自然直 |
[27:01] | We’ve worked so long and so hard for this. | 我们为这件事努力了这么久 |
[27:07] | It’s not her. | 这不是她的本性 |
[27:09] | They’re making her do this somehow. | 是他们迫使她的 用某种方法 |
[27:11] | Buddy, now, | 老弟 |
[27:14] | I know something about the fairer sex, trust me. | 我对女人略知一二 相信我 |
[27:17] | You can bring a horse to water, | 你可以牵马到河边 |
[27:19] | but you can’t make her drink. | 可是你无法让她喝水 |
[27:21] | She would not marry that man. | 她不会跟那个人结婚的 |
[27:23] | You don’t know him like I do. | 你不像我这么了解他 |
[27:26] | How’d you get in here ? | 你怎么进来的 |
[27:28] | One of you left this in my room. | 你们中的一个把这个掉在我房里了 |
[27:33] | Grant Ellis saved my life. | 格兰特·艾利斯救了我一命 |
[27:35] | He saved the lives of thousands. | 他救了成千上万条人命 |
[27:36] | I need to talk to you,John. | 我必须和你谈谈 约翰 |
[27:40] | I need to try and explain everything. | 我必须试着解释这一切 |
[27:43] | Come on. Let’s hit the slots. | 来吧 我们去玩几把 |
[27:47] | Watch your back. | 小心背后 |
[27:51] | Mata Hari. | 马塔·哈瑞注:一战时德国著名的女间谍 |
[27:56] | You said something about a friend being murdered. | 你提到你的朋友遇害的事 |
[27:59] | Not that I can prove it. | 我无法证明 |
[28:02] | But I think he saw something | 但是我认为他 |
[28:03] | he was not supposed to see at your conference. | 在你们的大会上看到了不该看的事 |
[28:08] | – You may be in danger. – I am always. | -你可能身处险境 -我知道 一直都是 |
[28:12] | So is Grant. | 格兰特也是 |
[28:19] | I have thought about this moment so many times. | 这一刻我想像过许多次 |
[28:23] | All the things I would say to you if I ever saw you again. | 如果我再次遇到你 我会说些什么话 |
[28:30] | And then there you were at my door, | 然后你就出现在我门口 |
[28:33] | and I | 而我 |
[28:40] | They took me ten years ago. | 十年前他们抓走我 |
[28:44] | They did things to me. | 他们对我作了些事 |
[28:46] | And it was like drowning every day underwater, | 每天都像是在溺水 |
[28:51] | struggling to breathe. | 挣扎着呼吸 |
[28:54] | And one day a hand broke the surface, | 有一天 一只手穿过水面 |
[28:56] | reached down and pulled me up. | 伸下来拉我出来 |
[29:00] | I wanted it to be you,John. | 我本来希望是你 约翰 |
[29:04] | It was Grant. | 但那是格兰特 |
[29:07] | He worked for them the project. | 他为他们工作 为那个计划 |
[29:10] | I didn’t trust him, not for years, | 我以前不信任他 好几年都不信任 |
[29:13] | not until I realized that | 直到我意识到 |
[29:14] | he was working against them in his own way. | 他是以他自己的方式对抗他们 |
[29:17] | Stalling them, sabotaging their tests. | 拖延他们 破坏他们的试验 |
[29:23] | He reminded me of you. | 他使我想起了你 |
[29:28] | – They’re just lucky I got a conscience. – How’s that ? | -我有良心可是你的幸运 -怎么说 |
[29:30] | If I unleash my true kung fu on this casino, | 如果我对赌场施展我真正的功夫 |
[29:33] | I could break the bank within a week. | 我在一周之内就能让银行破产了 |
[29:35] | Yeah, and find yourself buried under six feet of desert dirt. | 是啊 你会发现自己被埋在沙漠底下六英尺深的 |
[29:38] | – Hey, guys. – Hey, Timmy. | -嘿 伙计们 -嘿 提米 |
[29:40] | I’m sorry aboutJimmy. | 我们都为吉米感到难过 |
[29:42] | Hey, Langly ? | 嘿 朗格利 |
[29:44] | The guys are all up in my | 大家都在我的房间 |
[29:45] | room for a round of Dungeons and Dragons… | 为纪念吉米 |
[29:47] | in honor ofJimmy. | 举行龙与地下城游戏大赛 |
[29:50] | Lord Manhammer will be in attendance. | 曼汉姆爵爷会出席的 注:Lord Manhammer 龙与地下城中的人物 |
[29:54] | I’m gonna go play a little D&D in memoriam. | 我要去玩点游戏纪念一下 |
[29:57] | That’s touching, man. | 这可真感人 老兄 |
[30:16] | You like penthouses ? | 你喜欢顶层公寓吗 |
[30:28] | – Scully ? – Oh ! | -史考利 -喔 |
[30:31] | Hey, Hickey. Long time no see. | 嘿 希基 好久不见 |
[30:35] | No, that’s not nice. I like Hickey. | 不 那不好 我喜欢希基 |
[30:46] | Cigarette ? | 抽烟吗 |
[30:55] | You don’t smoke. | 你不吸烟的 |
[30:58] | But who’s got a match ? | 谁有火柴 |
[31:03] | Well… | 喔 |
[31:06] | I just can’t decide who lights my fire. | 我都无法决定让谁点燃我的火好了 |
[31:12] | That’s it. All right, you dandies, back off. | 够了 行了 各位大众情人 滚开 |
[31:15] | This is Special Agent Dana Scully of the F.B.I. | 这是调查局的丹娜·史考利探员 |
[31:18] | If you so much as touch her, | 只要敢碰她一根汗毛 |
[31:19] | you may be committing a federal offense. | 就可能触犯联邦法律 |
[31:21] | Come on. Come on. | 走吧 走吧 |
[31:24] | We could have been stardust. | 我们本来可以罗曼蒂克一番的 |
[31:27] | Maybe next time. | 下次再说吧 |
[31:33] | Ooh. | 喔 |
[31:36] | I hope you brought your wallet, | 希望你带了皮夹 |
[31:37] | my friend. Just because this is a memorial game | 朋友 要不是因为这是追悼大会 |
[31:40] | What’s this ? | 这算什么 |
[31:41] | Oh, we have got a game for you. | 喔 我们给你安排了一个游戏 |
[31:46] | Trust me. This is gonna work. | 相信我 这会成功的 |
[31:51] | – You didn’t tape this ? – No. | -这不是你录的 -不是 |
[31:54] | Which means they surveilled us. | 这意味着他们在监视我们 |
[31:57] | They know our plans. They know everything. | 他们知道我们的计划 他们知道所有的事 |
[31:59] | – What is your plan ? – To escape. | -你们的计划是什么 -逃走 |
[32:02] | This conference was our chance | 这个大会是我们的机会 |
[32:05] | to slip out on the last day | 在最后一天溜走 |
[32:06] | go public with our files, | 公开我们的档案 |
[32:08] | all our weapons research. | 公开所有的武器研究计划 |
[32:11] | We could finally make it happen this time. | 我们这次终于能够成功 |
[32:14] | We’d gathered up enough proof. | 我们已经收集了足够的证据 |
[32:17] | The public is ready to believe now more than ever. | 公众从没像现在这样接近真相 |
[32:23] | They know everything. | 他们知道了一切 |
[32:26] | They’ll kill us,John Grant and me both. | 他们会杀掉我们 约翰-格兰特和我 |
[32:30] | – Hi ! – Come on. Come on. | -嗨 -来吧 来吧 |
[32:34] | Come on. Settle down. Settle down. | 过来 静下来 静下来 |
[32:36] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[32:36] | I found Agent Scully Go-Lightly holding court in the bar. | 我在酒吧发现史考利探员正在招蜂引蝶 |
[32:41] | I’ve never seen her drunk before. | 我从没见过她喝醉酒 |
[32:44] | God. This can’t be. | 天啊 这不可能 |
[32:47] | – Hi. – Please. | -嗨 -劳驾 |
[32:53] | She’s not drunk. Look at this. | 她不是喝醉 看看这个 |
[32:56] | That was made by an injector gun. | 这是注射造成的 |
[32:59] | What the hell was she injected with ? | 她被注射了什么鬼东西 |
[33:02] | It’s a derivative of E-H gas. | 一种E-H气体的衍生物 |
[33:04] | A-H. Anoetic histamine. My latest creation. | A-H 精神组胺 我最新的发明 |
[33:07] | I could have developed it years ago, | 我几年前就能够研发出来的 |
[33:10] | but I held off. | 只是被我拖延了 |
[33:11] | I wasn’t about to let those | 我不想让那些 |
[33:12] | bastards I work for get their hands on it. | 差使我的混蛋们拥有它 |
[33:15] | Grant thought that | 格兰特认为 |
[33:16] | if we secretly developed a small batch… | 如果我们秘密研发出一小批 |
[33:18] | and then destroyed the notes, | 然后再销毁记录 |
[33:19] | we would have the proof we needed to go public. | 我们就有了对大众公开的证据 |
[33:23] | We’d also have a weapon we could use against them. | 我们也就有了可以对付他们的武器 |
[33:25] | Who else has access to this anoetic histamine ? | 还有谁能拿到这些精神组胺 |
[33:27] | Grant and I are the only two people that have | 只有格兰特和我两个人 |
[33:35] | that have the samples. | 才拥有样品 |
[33:42] | This will counteract the anoetic effect. | 这会抵消药物的作用 |
[33:45] | Hey, cutie. | 嘿 美人儿 |
[33:47] | Ow ! | 噢 |
[33:50] | Just a little prick. | 只是小小一枝针 |
[33:57] | – Bad trip ? – She’ll be fine. | -严重幻觉 -她会没事的 |
[34:00] | She just needs to sleep it off. | 她睡一会儿就会好了 |
[34:02] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[34:03] | Why would the government want to | 为什么政府要 |
[34:04] | turn Scully into a bimbo ? | 把史考利变成个荡妇 |
[34:06] | That’s just a potential side effect. | 那只是潜在的副作用 |
[34:08] | Anoetic histamine impedes higher brain functions. | 精神组胺会阻碍较高级的大脑功能 |
[34:11] | It promotes suggestibility. | 使人容易受到暗示的影响 |
[34:13] | Mind control. Brainwashing. | 控制心智 洗脑 |
[34:16] | That explains Jimmy. They told him to commit suicide. | 这就解释了吉米的事 是他们叫他去自杀的 |
[34:19] | And Scully. They made her forget her autopsy findings. | 还有史考利 他们使她忘记验尸结果 |
[34:24] | But what is their larger purpose ? | 但是他们更大的目的是什么 |
[34:27] | What are they planning ? | 他们在计划什么 |
[34:31] | Well, whatever it is, we better find out fast. | 不论它是什么 我们最好快点找出来 |
[34:45] | Right on time. | 真准时 |
[34:52] | This is your weapon. | 这是你的武器 |
[34:54] | All you do is pull the trigger. | 你要做的只是扣动扳机 |
[34:58] | You will enter the Saguaro Room at 1 0:05 a.M. | 你应该在上午10:05进入会场 |
[35:01] | This badge will give you access. | 这个证件让你能够通行 |
[35:05] | Take a seat toward the back and wait. | 坐在后排的椅子上等着 |
[35:08] | 1 5, a break will be called. | 在10:15会宣布休息 |
[35:10] | Rise, approach the target, | 起身 接近目标 |
[35:12] | and fire three shots. | 然后连开三枪 |
[35:15] | This brings us to the notion of acceptable risk. | 这就要谈到可接受风险的问题了 |
[35:18] | Of course, risk is defined as exposure… | 当然 风险的定义是 |
[35:22] | during both utilization and post-project evaluation. | 在试用期间与事后评估中暴露于药物 |
[35:26] | Now, in a secure proving ground, | 现在 在保密的试验场 |
[35:28] | i.E., a domestic engagement, | 也就是国内试验中 |
[35:31] | we have had great success. | 我们获得了很大成功 |
[35:35] | Now, offshore utilizations… | 而在国外的试用 |
[35:38] | can afford a more comprehensive definition… | 可以提供一个可接受风险的 |
[35:41] | of acceptable risk. | 更全面的定义 |
[35:43] | Proper target appraisal can provide… | 适当的目标评估可以提供 |
[35:45] | a risk-free trial environment. | 一个无风险的试用环境 |
[35:48] | A combination of political | 一个综合了政治动荡 |
[35:49] | instability and lack of efficient infrastructure… | 和无基建基础的环境 |
[35:51] | can offer a target area of nearly… | 也可以提供一个 |
[35:55] | zero risk-potential. | 几乎无潜在风险的目标区 |
[35:59] | – Authorized attendees only. – I’m an F.B.I. Agent. | -经过授权才可以进入 -我是联邦调查局探员 |
[36:02] | Authorized attendees. | 授权才能进入 |
[36:06] | Of course, risk management goes hand in hand… | 当然 风险管理是与 |
[36:10] | with operational preparedness. | 行动准备的妥当度并行的 |
[36:12] | That happens to be our | 我们剩下的时间 |
[36:14] | -topic for the remainder of this session. – Al ? | -刚好要谈到那个主题 -艾尔 |
[36:17] | Huh ? | 呃 |
[36:17] | I think this would be a good time to take a break. | 我想现在是休息的好时机 |
[36:19] | – Shall we ? – Oh. Yeah. | -可以吗 -喔 当然 |
[36:21] | Let’s take five, everybody. Smoke ’em if you got ’em. | 休息五分钟 各位 有烟就抽吧 |
[37:14] | Oh, my God. | 喔 我的上帝 |
[37:16] | – – Somebody help her! | 快来人救救她 |
[37:22] | – Susanne. – Federal agent. | -苏珊 -联邦探员 |
[37:26] | Call for help. | 打电话呼救 |
[37:28] | We’re in the Saguaro Room. | 我们在仙人掌厅 |
[37:29] | We need an ambulance. A woman’s been shot. | 我们需要救护车 有位女士中弹了 |
[37:31] | – She’s bleeding. Hurry. – We’re on our way. | -她在流血 快点 -我们就来 |
[37:37] | Who did this ? Who did this ? | 是谁干的 是谁干的 |
[37:39] | The shooter got away. | 开枪的人逃跑了 |
[37:41] | Detain this man. Get him out of here. | 看着这个人 把他带走 |
[37:43] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[37:47] | Good work, party girl. | 干得好 邦德女郎 |
[38:27] | I’ll take him from here. | 我会带你去的 |
[38:30] | Wait a minute. Where are you taking me ? | 等一下 你要带我去哪里 |
[38:56] | Susanne ? | 苏珊 |
[39:01] | Could we have a moment alone, please ? | 我们可以独处一会儿吗 |
[39:06] | – I’ll be fine. – We’ll be right down the hall. | -我不会有事的 -我们就在外面 |
[39:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:14] | Thanks for the tip. | 谢谢你的小费 |
[39:19] | Big surprise, huh ? | 大吃一惊 是不是 |
[39:22] | Since you programmed my friend to kill me ? | 因为你设计我的朋友来杀我 |
[39:24] | No, Susanne. It wasn’t my idea. | 不 苏珊 那不是我的主意 |
[39:26] | You knew about it. | 你知道这件事 |
[39:28] | You gave it to them the A-H. | 你把药物给了他们 A-H |
[39:33] | If I hadn’t thought to check Langly | 如果我没想到检查朗格利 |
[39:35] | If I hadn’t given him the antidote | 如果我没有给他解药 |
[39:44] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[39:47] | Why save me ? | 当初为什么要救我 |
[39:49] | Why save my life just to take it away ? | 为什么救我一命只是为了要杀掉我 |
[39:52] | You know why. | 你知道原因 |
[39:54] | You were done with me. You had what you wanted. | 你已经不需要我了 你得到了你想要的 |
[39:58] | They had what they wanted. | 是他们得到了他们想要的 |
[40:01] | The project was over. | 研究计划结束了 |
[40:03] | Honest to God, it wasn’t my idea. | 我对天发誓 这不是我的主意 |
[40:07] | All those years you spent gaining my trust. | 你花那么多年骗取我的信任 |
[40:11] | You pretended that you loved me. | 假装你爱我 |
[40:13] | What could they possibly give you for that ? | 他们能给你什么报酬 |
[40:17] | What was it worth to you, Grant ? | 你这样做值得吗 格兰特 |
[40:19] | What was your price ? What did you get ? | 你的价钱是多少 你得到了什么 |
[40:25] | My life. They’d kill me. | 性命 不然他们会杀掉我 |
[40:32] | Hello. | 哈啰 |
[40:36] | I’m so sorry, Susanne. | 我很抱歉 苏珊 |
[40:45] | The county death records first. | 先是郡里的死亡记录 |
[40:47] | Then the state tax rolls. Come on. | 然后是州的缴税名单 快点 |
[40:49] | Then the Clark County Morgue. | 再下来是克拉克郡停尸间 |
[40:51] | List they misplaced the body. | 列出他们搞错的尸体 |
[40:53] | Why don’t you just zap me with | 为什么你不用你那娘娘腔的玩意儿射我 |
[40:54] | your girlie’s thing there and brainwash me again ? | 然后再洗我的脑呢 |
[40:56] | I say do it. Then we can make him cut his hair. | 我说下手吧 然后我们就让他剪头发了 |
[40:59] | Will you answer that ? | 你去开门好吗 |
[41:02] | Why me ? She’s your little chickadee. | 为什么是我 她是你的小妞 |
[41:04] | Hurry up. Come on. | 快点 别闹了 |
[41:09] | Come on in, Mata Hari. | 进来吧 马塔·哈瑞 |
[41:13] | C.I.A. Freeze. | 中情局 不许动 |
[41:17] | – Let her go. – Sure. | -放她走 -才怪 |
[41:18] | No ! | 不要 |
[41:25] | You know the best thing about killing you three ? | 你知道杀掉你们三个最大的好处是什么 |
[41:28] | – I won’t have to dress like you anymore. – | 我以后不必再穿的跟你们一样了 |
[41:35] | Get him off me. | 把他拖走 |
[41:41] | Hi, cutie. | 嗨 美人儿 |
[41:45] | What do you want to do with him ? | 你要怎么处置他 |
[41:49] | Police confirm an arrest has been made. | 警方证实已经逮捕一个 |
[41:51] | This man Timothy Landau of Alamogordo, New Mexico | 这个人 新墨西哥州 阿拉莫戈多的蒂莫西·朗道 |
[41:54] | has confessed to the murders of Grant Ellis | 已经招供谋杀格兰特·艾利斯 |
[41:57] | and Susanne Modeski. | 以及苏珊·莫德斯基 |
[41:59] | Hello ? Mulder ? | 喂 穆德 |
[42:01] | Can you hear me ? | 你听得到吗 |
[42:04] | I’m at the hotel. Where are you ? | 我在酒店 你在哪儿 |
[42:08] | What do you mean, “What hotel” ? Las Vegas. | 你说”什么酒店”是什么意思 拉斯维加斯呀 |
[42:10] | I’m in Las Vegas. Aren’t you ? | 我在拉斯维加斯 你不在吗 |
[42:13] | You called me. | 你打电话给我的 |
[42:16] | What do you mean, you didn’t call me ? | 你说没打电话给我是什么意思 |
[42:20] | Oh, man. I am gonna kick their asses. | 喔 见鬼 我要踢他们的屁股 |
[42:24] | Susanne Modeski is dead. | 苏珊·莫德斯基死了 |
[42:27] | Every computer at every county, | 每个郡 州 |
[42:28] | state and federal office knows it. | 联邦机构的每台电脑都知道了 |
[42:32] | This is who you are now. | 你现在起就是她 |
[42:40] | Come with me. | 跟我一起走 |
[42:51] | You’ll be safer without me. | 没有我你会更安全的 |
[42:53] | Doesn’t make a difference. I told you, I’m going public. | 没有差别 我告诉过你 我要公开 |
[42:57] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不该公开 |
[42:59] | You’ve done more than enough. Leave it to us now. | 你做的已经够多了 剩下的交给我们吧 |
[43:03] | It’s what we do. | 那是我们该做的 |
[43:11] | This was meant for Grant. | 本来是要给格兰特的 |
[43:13] | I want you to have it. | 我想要你收下它 |
[43:29] | Someday. | 会有那么一天的 |
[43:59] | So, you want to hit the slots ? | 要去玩几把吗 |
[44:04] | You know, Byers, growing old with us ain’t so bad. | 知道吗 拜尔斯 和你一起变老 不算是太坏的事 |
[44:08] | Oh, shut up, Langly. Do you really want him to kill himself? | 喔 闭嘴 朗格利 你真想让他自杀吗 |
[44:12] | Got any quarters ? | 你们有二角五分的硬币吗 |