时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | We’ve exhausted all medical and scientific evidence. | 我们苦苦追寻所有医学和科学的证据 |
[00:19] | By that I mean nothing we can find… | 但什么也没找到 |
[00:20] | no disease, no hint of disease. Only symptoms. | 不知道道什么病 只有症状 |
[00:23] | The brute fact is he’s | 事实只是 |
[00:24] | experiencing so much activity in his temporal lobe… | 他颞叶太过活跃 |
[00:27] | that it is effectively destroying his brain. | 可以摧毁他的大脑 |
[00:30] | Enough! | 行了 |
[00:32] | There’s only so much bluntness a mother can take. | 一个母亲无法承受这么多直白的描述 |
[00:35] | – Sorry. I just… – All you do is sedate him. | -对不起 -你只须让他安静下来 |
[00:38] | You’re turning him… | 你让他变成了 |
[00:42] | into a zombie. | 僵尸 |
[00:52] | I know you can hear me, Fox. | 我知道你能听见 福克斯 |
[00:54] | – Can you give me a sign? – I can hear you, Mom. | -能给我信号吗 -我能听见你 妈 |
[00:58] | Fox? | 福克斯 |
[01:00] | Mom, I can hear you. | 妈 我能听见你 |
[01:02] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[01:05] | I love you, my darling boy. | 我爱你 亲爱的儿子 |
[01:07] | Mom, where you going? | 你去哪 妈 |
[01:09] | Mom? Mom? | 妈 妈 |
[01:14] | Come back, Mom! | 回来 妈妈 |
[01:16] | Mom! | 妈 |
[01:19] | Mom! | 妈 |
[01:23] | Mom! | 妈 |
[01:40] | When in disgrace with fortune in men’s eyes. | 当你受尽命运和人们的白眼 |
[01:44] | Ah, but your mommy will still love you. | 但你母亲仍然爱你 |
[01:47] | All a mother wants is to… | 母亲只想要 |
[01:50] | shield her boy from pain and danger. | 她的孩子 远离苦难和危险 |
[01:53] | Safe in the world as he was once in the womb. | 像在她子宫一样安全 |
[01:57] | But maybe we think a father demands | 但父亲要的 |
[01:59] | more than mere survival. | 不仅是生存 |
[02:00] | Maybe we’re afraid a father demands worldly adulation. | 也许害怕父亲需要尘世的奉承 |
[02:04] | Success, heroism. | 成功 英雄主义 |
[02:09] | I know you can hear me. | 我知道你能听见 |
[02:15] | I can always hear you. | 我一直都能听见你 |
[02:19] | Even when my mind is jammed with a thousand voices, | 就算有数千种声音在我脑中 |
[02:21] | I can hear you like a snake hissing underneath. | 你声音就像蛇在咝咝作响 |
[02:25] | How the hell did you get in here? | 你是如何进来的 |
[02:28] | How does anything I do surprise you now? | 我现在会做什么让你吃惊呢 |
[02:31] | Aren’t you expecting me to sprout vampire fangs? | 你是不是希望我变得青面獠牙 |
[02:35] | You’ve come to kill me. | 你是来要我命的 |
[02:39] | It’d be better than living like a zombie, wouldn’t it? | 不是比你像僵尸一样活着好吗 |
[02:56] | I’m giving you a choice. | 我给你个选择 |
[03:02] | – What choice? – Life or death. | -什么选择 -生还是死 |
[03:07] | Your account is squared with me, with God, | 你的利益和我 和上帝 |
[03:10] | with the I.R.S., with the F.B.I. | 国税局还有调查局捆绑在一起 |
[03:13] | Rise out of your bed and come with me. | 只要起床跟我走 |
[03:15] | I’m dying, you idiot. | 我要死了 白痴 |
[03:19] | If I could get up, I’d kick your ass. | 如果我能起床 一定踢你屁股 |
[03:21] | Don’t be so dramatic. Only part of you is dying… | 别情绪化 只是你的部分要死 |
[03:25] | the part that played the hero. | 另一部分还在装英雄 |
[03:29] | You suffered enough… | 你受够了 |
[03:32] | for the X-Files, for your partner, | 为X档案 为你拍档 |
[03:35] | for the world. | 为这个世界 |
[03:37] | You’re not Christ. | 你不是上帝 |
[03:40] | You’re not Prince Hamlet. | 不是“哈姆雷特王子” |
[03:43] | You’re not even Ralph Nader. | 甚至不是拉尔夫·纳德 |
[03:45] | You can walk out of this hospital | 你走出医院 |
[03:47] | and the world will forget you. | 世界便会忘了你 |
[03:49] | Arise. | 起身 |
[03:59] | What… What the hell are you doing to me? | 你想对我怎样 |
[04:02] | I’m showing you how to take the road not taken. | 带你走没走过的路 |
[04:06] | Take my hand. | 牵我手 |
[04:11] | Why should I take your hand? | 为何 |
[04:12] | You can’t read my mind? | 你不知道我想什么吗 |
[04:16] | No. I can’t. | 我不能 |
[04:21] | – All the voices are gone. – Take my hand, Fox. | -所有声音远离 -牵着我的手 福克斯 |
[04:28] | You have to take the first step. | 你得走第一步 |
[04:33] | Take my hand. | 牵我手 |
[04:39] | I’m your father. | 我是你的父亲 |
[05:44] | Sleep is a luxury, Agent Scully. | 睡觉太奢侈了 史卡利探员 |
[05:46] | A self-indulgence we have no time for. | 我们无时间浪费 |
[05:48] | – Nor does Agent Mulder. – How did you get in here? | -穆德也没时间了 -你如何进来的 |
[05:53] | Getting in is easy. | 很容易的 |
[05:55] | It’s what you do once you’re inside that’s key. | 无论你做什么 在里面才是关键 |
[05:58] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[05:59] | You are the only one with access to Mulder. | 你是唯一能接近穆德的人 |
[06:02] | – I need you to use it wisely. – Like you? | -我要你灵活运用 -像你一样 |
[06:06] | Almost killing him by shooting | 因为注射太多的苯妥英 |
[06:07] | him full of phenytoin for a few moments of lucidity? | 只为了片刻的清醒而差点要他的命 |
[06:09] | It’s what Agent Mulder wanted. He knows what’s wrong. | 是穆德想要的 他知道什么是错的 |
[06:13] | What he wants now is to prove it. | 他只想知道答案 |
[06:15] | It’s why he asked for me, not you. | 因此找我而不是你 |
[06:17] | I don’t believe that. | 我不信 |
[06:20] | Two years ago your partner | 两年前 你的拍档被感染了病毒 |
[06:21] | was infected with a virus he claimed was alien. | 他宣称是外星病毒 |
[06:24] | A virus reactivated in him | 他体内的病毒激活了 |
[06:26] | by exposure to a source of energy, also alien. | 是被一种能量激活的 是外星能量 |
[06:30] | Agent Mulder is living proof | 穆德探员一直寻找 |
[06:31] | of what he tried so long to substantiate… | 外星生命的存在的证据 |
[06:34] | the existence of alien life. | 现在他就是活生生的证据 |
[06:37] | But whatever it is, it’s killing him. | 不论怎样都快要他命了 |
[06:41] | And we have to get it out of him. | 我们得救他 |
[06:46] | You destroy this and I’ll destroy you. | 你毁了这个 我就毁了你 |
[07:03] | – Scully. – Agent Scully, you need to go to the hospital. | -史卡利 -史卡利探员 马上来医院 |
[07:06] | – What happened? – Mulder’s gone. He’s disappeared. | -怎么回事 -穆德不见了 他消失了 |
[07:13] | There were guards posted here. A man | 这里有保安 |
[07:15] | who’s gravely ill doesn’t just get up and disappear. | 一个病得入土的人不会起身消失 |
[07:18] | – I know, I know. – How did this happen? | -我知道 -怎么回事 |
[07:21] | – His mother checked him out. – His mother? | -他妈接他出院的 -他妈 |
[07:24] | That’s what they’re saying. | 他们如是说 |
[07:25] | Has anybody spoken with her? | 有人跟她说过话吗 |
[07:27] | I’m leaving that up to you. | 我留给你调查 |
[07:29] | It’s better I not be involved any further in this case. | 我最好不再管这个案子 |
[07:33] | Sir, this isn’t just a case. | 长官 这个不是案子 |
[07:35] | This is Agent Mulder we’re speaking about. | 我们说的是穆德探员 |
[07:38] | And I’m trying to help him… | 我想帮他 |
[07:40] | by staying out of this from now on. | 就是不理这件事 |
[07:43] | Sir? | 长官 |
[07:47] | I’m in a compromised position. | 我的位置很尴尬 |
[07:50] | The less I know about Agent Mulder’s | 除非我知道穆德探员的下落 |
[07:53] | whereabouts and yours,the better. | 和你去了哪里 |
[08:15] | The child is father to the man. | 孩子是他的父亲 |
[08:18] | You’ve been asleep quite a while. | 你睡了好久 |
[08:22] | I suspect it’ll be sometime | 我以为 |
[08:23] | before your sleep patterns return to normal. | 你恢复正常要点时间 |
[08:31] | Would you like an explanation? | 想听解释吗 |
[08:33] | I’m not sure. | 不太肯定 |
[08:35] | While you were lying unconscious in | 你在医院无知觉的时候 |
[08:37] | the hospital this afternoon, my doctors worked on you. | 医生在你身上做了手脚 |
[08:40] | – Why? – At some point I realized that… | -为何 -我意识到 |
[08:44] | if the Syndicate didn’t kill you, the F.B.I. Would. | 不是组织要你的命 调查局也会要你的命 |
[08:47] | If the F.B.I. Didn’t kill you, | 就是调查局没杀你 |
[08:49] | your own misguided heroism would. | 你个人的错误英雄主义也会送命 |
[08:53] | There’s really no way out for you. | 你无路可走 |
[08:56] | There’s no way for you to cheat death | 只有消失才能 |
[08:58] | except by disappearing. | 逃离死亡 |
[09:02] | A man can’t just disappear. | 人无法消失 |
[09:04] | Oh, we’ve made entire cultures disappear. | 我们让整个文化消失 |
[09:08] | Like me now, you’ll become a man without a name. | 像我一样 你会变成一个没名字的人 |
[09:13] | But even while you miss your former identity, | 即使你想忘以前的身份 |
[09:17] | you’ll learn to love life’s simpler pleasures. | 你还得学会热爱更简单的生活 |
[09:20] | Well, that’ll be kind of tough with these on. | 呃 这是有点难度的 |
[09:22] | When you no longer wanna run, those will come off. | 当你不再想逃跑 自然而然就不用戴了 |
[09:26] | How do you feel? | 感觉如何 |
[09:28] | I feel better than I did. | 好些了 |
[09:34] | I gotta tell Scully. I gotta tell her. | 我要告诉史卡利 我要告诉她 |
[09:37] | If you do have contact with her, you’ll put her in danger. | 你要是联系她 她就有危险 |
[09:41] | You’re entering a kind of… | 你进入一种 |
[09:44] | witness protection program for want of a better term. | 证人保护程序 |
[09:56] | – Can I offer you a cigarette? – I don’t smoke. | -要烟吗 -我不抽烟 |
[10:01] | Well, maybe now you do. | 也许现在想抽 |
[10:48] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[10:50] | – Who’s there? – I don’t mean to frighten you. | -是谁 -我无意吓你 |
[10:54] | Albert Hosteen. | 我是阿尔伯特·霍斯丁 |
[10:59] | What are you doing here? How did you get here? | 你来这干什么 如何来的 |
[11:03] | – I’m sorry to surprise you. – Surprise? | -吓着你真不好意思 -吓着 |
[11:08] | That you’re standing here… | 你站在那 |
[11:11] | Last time I saw you was in New Mexico. | 我上次见你是在新墨西哥 |
[11:14] | They’d taken you from the hospital. | 他们送你入医院 |
[11:16] | Your doctors feared the worst. | 你的医生担心你的病情 |
[11:18] | – I was hoping to see your partner. – He’s missing. | -我想见你拍档 -他失踪了 |
[11:22] | You must save him. | 你必须救他 |
[11:24] | He’s very ill. | 他病很重 |
[11:26] | You must find him before something happens. | 在出事之前你得找到他 |
[11:29] | Not only for his sake, | 不仅为了他 |
[11:31] | for the sake of us all. | 还为我们 |
[11:49] | – Where are we? – Home. | -我们在哪 -家 |
[11:55] | This is your new life. | 这是你的新生活 |
[12:00] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[12:10] | You can drive away right now. | 你可以开车走 |
[12:12] | Drive back to Scully and your X-Files and imminent death. | 回到了史卡利身边和X档案那 但马上就会死 |
[12:17] | I wouldn’t be surprised if you did. | 如果这样做 我一点也不奇怪 |
[12:19] | But I think you should take a look around. | 但你该看看周围 |
[12:22] | I mean, why leave something behind until you… | 我的意思是 为什么不在离开前 |
[12:24] | until you know what it is you’re leaving? | 好好了解将离开的地方 |
[12:38] | Mulder was taken out of the hospital just before 2:00 a.M. | 穆德在凌晨2点以前出的院 |
[12:41] | His mother’s signature is on | 他母亲在医院文件签字 |
[12:43] | the hospital documents. It’s her handwriting. | 这是她的笔迹 |
[12:45] | She checked him out A.M. A… against medical advice. | 她不顾医生的劝告 接他出院的 |
[12:50] | It’s all legitimate until you go to surveillance. | 这一切都是合法的 直到你去看监护录像 |
[12:52] | This is a camera in the hall outside Mulder’s room. | 穆德的房间的走廊外面有个摄像头 |
[12:56] | Here’s inside his room. | 这是他房间里面 |
[12:59] | And two other cameras on the ward. | 病房其他两个摄相头 |
[13:01] | We’re guestimating there were at least | 我们猜测至少 |
[13:02] | three others involved. | 还有三个人在场 |
[13:04] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[13:09] | Where’s Waldo? | 沃尔多在哪 |
[13:16] | She’s talking to someone. | 她在跟人说话 |
[13:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:25] | I know who that is. | 我知道是谁 |
[13:31] | Hello? | 喂 |
[13:37] | Anybody home? | 有人在吗 |
[14:03] | They can change your name, | 他们可改变你名字 |
[14:05] | but they can’t change the things you love. | 但无法改变你喜欢的东西 |
[14:11] | It can’t be. | 不可能 |
[14:14] | – You’re dead. – No. | -你死了 -没有 |
[14:17] | No, just really relaxed. | 不 放松点 |
[14:21] | Scully… saw you get shot… | 史卡利 看见你中枪 |
[14:25] | on the bridge six years ago. | 6年前在桥上 |
[14:28] | I was sure you were… dead. | 我肯定你已死 |
[14:35] | One, uh, well-placed bullet. | 打得好准的子弹 |
[14:40] | A punctuation mark on a man’s | 伤疤留在人的身体上 |
[14:42] | life and you get to start a whole new chapter. | 你可以开始新的篇章 |
[14:46] | I’m fine, son, | 我没事 孩子 |
[14:48] | aside from a little tennis elbow. | 除了一点肘部发炎 |
[15:02] | I felt responsible for your death. | 我觉得我对你的死负有责任 |
[15:05] | You can let that go. Clearly I’m alive. | 忘了它 我还活着 |
[15:09] | I thought that you died for my quest. | 我以为你因为我的追寻而死 |
[15:12] | Yes, along with Scully’s | 是的 跟史卡利的姐姐一样 |
[15:13] | sister and the man you thought was your father… | 还有那个你认为是父亲的人 |
[15:16] | and Duane Barry and-and even | 邓恩·贝里以及 |
[15:18] | Scully’s mysterious illness… | 史卡利神秘的病 |
[15:21] | and on and on and on. | 等等 |
[15:24] | You can let go of all that guilt. | 你可以忘了全部愧疚 |
[15:26] | I’m here to tell you that you’re not the hub of the universe… | 我来告诉你不是宇宙的中心 |
[15:29] | the cause of life and death. | 生和死的起因 |
[15:32] | We, you and I, | 我们 你和我 |
[15:35] | are merely puppets in a master plan… no more, no less. | 只是整个大计划的木偶而已 |
[15:40] | You’ve suffered enough. | 你受够了苦 |
[15:42] | Now you should enjoy your life. | 你要享受生活了 |
[15:46] | Let me show you something. | 我给你看点东西 |
[15:51] | That’s my wife and daughters. | 我老婆和女儿 |
[15:54] | We live just down the street. | 我们就住在街上 |
[15:57] | I hope you visit us for dinner. | 希望你来跟我们一起吃饭 |
[16:24] | Oh. Oh, hey, buddy. That’s okay. | 噢 嗨 小孩 没事 |
[16:28] | You can build it again. Just start again. | 你可以再建一个 重新开始 |
[16:31] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[16:44] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[16:48] | – Who are you? – Hundreds of little joys… | -你是谁 -所有的快乐就是 |
[16:52] | to open a door and have a woman beckon you in. | 打开门有女人招你进来 |
[16:55] | To have her make a fire and lay the table for you. | 她为你生火 在你面前安排张桌子 |
[16:59] | And when it’s late, | 到了晚上 |
[17:01] | to feel her take you into her arms. | 拥她入怀 |
[17:37] | This is Tina Mulder. I’m not in to take your call. | 我是蒂娜·穆德 我现在不能听你的电话 |
[17:40] | Please leave your message. | 请留言 |
[17:42] | This is Dana Scully. | 我是黛娜·史卡利 |
[17:45] | Thank you. As before, you | 谢谢你 和之前一样 |
[17:47] | can reach me at your son’s office at the F.B.I. | 你可以在你儿子办公室找到我 |
[17:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:52] | Skinner. | 史基纳 |
[18:55] | Sir, did you send me this book? | 长官 书是你送我的 |
[18:57] | – Excuse me? – This book? | -什么 -书 |
[18:59] | It explains everything that I found in Africa, | 解释了我在非洲发现的东西 |
[19:03] | using the same symbols that I found on the ship. | 那些符合跟我在船上找到的一样 |
[19:05] | Agent Scully, I asked you not to involve me in this. | 史卡利探员 我要你别让我管这事 |
[19:08] | It’s all here, sir. A foretelling of mass extinction. | 都在这 预言大灭绝 |
[19:12] | A myth about a man who can save us from it. | 神话说有人能救我们 |
[19:15] | That’s why they took Mulder. | 他们因此带走穆德 |
[19:17] | They think that his illness is a gift… | 他们认为他的病是礼物 |
[19:20] | a protection against a coming plague. | 保护免受病疫之苦 |
[19:31] | I’m sorry, Agent Scully. The | 对不起 史卡利探员 |
[19:32] | assistant director has given me express orders… | 助理局长给我指示 |
[19:34] | Not to let you in. | 不让你进去 |
[19:41] | Sir, are you hurt? | 长官 你没事吧 |
[19:43] | Are you cut? Get on the phone. | 受伤了吗 快打电话 |
[19:50] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[19:52] | Stop that man! | 拦住那人 |
[20:30] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[20:34] | What’s wrong, Fox? | 怎么回事 福克斯 |
[20:36] | There’s nothing wrong. Perfect. | 没什么 很好啊 |
[20:40] | It’s all perfect. What the hell am I doing here? | 一切都好 我在这干什么 |
[20:43] | – You just need some coffee. – No, I’m… I’m serious. | -我要杯咖啡 -不 我认真的 |
[20:46] | I have commitments to the X-Files, to Scully, to my sister. | 我对X档案对史卡利 对我妹妹有承诺 |
[20:51] | You think you know what that means… commitment. | 你明白什么意思 承诺 |
[20:55] | – It’s all just childish, Fox. – Childish? | -太孩子了福克斯 -孩子气 |
[20:57] | Yes. You’ve been a child… | 是的 你一直是个小孩 |
[21:00] | with only the responsibility of a child, | 只有孩子的责任 |
[21:02] | to your own dreams and fantasies. | 只是你自己的梦想 |
[21:05] | But you won’t know the true joy of | 你不懂责任的真谛 |
[21:06] | responsibility until you plant your feet in the world… | 直到你踏入世界 |
[21:12] | and become a father. | 做个父亲 |
[21:23] | Diana, you… you lay all | 戴安娜 我跟你上过一次床 |
[21:24] | this on me after I sleep with you one time. | 你就加强这些给我 |
[21:27] | What’s it gonna be like tomorrow? | 那明天怎么办 |
[21:29] | – You have to let go, Fox. – Just like that? | -你必须放手 福克斯 -就这样吗 |
[21:32] | I’m just supposed to slip into | 我被一人弄到这来 |
[21:33] | domestic bliss even after I was dropped here by a man… | 就要我囿于此 |
[21:36] | I have every reason to | 我有理由相信 |
[21:37] | believe left here to carry on his dirty work? | 来这是给他做肮脏的事情 |
[21:39] | Hey. He lives the next block over. | 他住下一个街区 |
[21:44] | We’ll go visit after breakfast. | 我们吃完早餐去看他 |
[21:55] | You told someone, didn’t you? You let the information out. | 你跟人谈过 是吗 你泄了秘 |
[21:58] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[22:00] | A man attacked Skinner in his office. | 有人在史基纳办公室攻击他 |
[22:02] | – For what? – For what he knows about Mulder. | -为什么 -关于穆德的事 |
[22:07] | I haven’t told anyone. | 我没说过 |
[22:21] | What is this? | 是什么 |
[22:23] | These are mine! | 是我的 |
[22:25] | You’ve hacked into my files. | 你偷看我的文件 |
[22:27] | What are you doing with these? | 你为什么这么干 |
[22:27] | – I was having them analyzed. – By whom? | -我分析 -谁授权 |
[22:30] | – The National Institute of Health. – What? | – 国家卫生研究院 -什么 |
[22:33] | The material you have there, | 你的材料 |
[22:35] | encrypted data that describes advanced human genetics, | 描述之高级人类基困 |
[22:37] | where did you get it? | 你从哪里搞到的 |
[22:40] | This was not supposed to go public. | 是不能公之于众的 |
[22:42] | Wherever you got it, | 无论你从哪弄来 |
[22:44] | that data supports what’s happened to Mulder. | 这文件与穆德有关 |
[22:46] | It proves what he’s become… biologically alien. | 证明他变成一个生理意义上的外星人 |
[22:52] | – What are you hiding? – It doesn’t matter. | -你有什么事隐瞒着 -已无关紧要 |
[22:56] | It matters to someone. | 跟某人有关 |
[22:59] | Whoever it is, | 不管是谁 |
[23:00] | it sounds like they’re looking for Mulder too. | 他们也在找穆德 |
[23:16] | I wasn’t expecting you so soon. | 没想到你这么快 |
[23:19] | I thought you’d take a few days to settle in. | 我以为你要几日才能适应 |
[23:21] | I think you need to allay his | 你要安抚他 |
[23:23] | unhappiness with things he perceives as left undone. | 因为未尽事宜的不开心 |
[23:27] | Including why you live in a bigger house than I do. | 包括你住的房大过我的 |
[23:31] | I’ve got quite a few mouths to feed. | 我要养家糊口 |
[23:33] | Three grandkids… | 三个孙子 |
[23:35] | and, uh, your sister. | 还有你妹妹 |
[23:43] | She’s been living here all along. | 她一直住这 |
[23:46] | Living a life you’d forsaken. | 过着一种你放弃的生活 |
[24:00] | He said you were coming. | 他说过你会来 |
[24:03] | A father has high hopes for his son. | 父亲对儿子寄于希望 |
[24:06] | But he never dreams his boy’s | 但也不指望孩子 |
[24:08] | gonna change the world. I’m so proud of this man. | 改变世界 我为他自豪 |
[24:10] | The depth of his capacity for suffering. | 他所能忍受痛苦的极限 |
[24:13] | Like father, like son. | 有其父必有其子 |
[24:17] | They think what he has is killing him, | 他们认为他要死了 |
[24:20] | but in actuality, he’s never been more alive. | 我却认为他从没这么鲜活 |
[24:25] | – Do you think he dreams? – Oh, I’m sure he dreams. | -他做梦吗 -是的 是在做梦 |
[24:28] | About what I wonder. | 梦见什么 |
[24:30] | The dreams all men who are owned by the world have… | 梦见人在世界拥有的 |
[24:34] | a simpler life… | 简单生活 |
[24:36] | full of small pleasures. | 更多乐趣 |
[24:39] | Extraordinary men are always | 不寻常的人 |
[24:41] | most tempted by the most ordinary things. | 被寻常事吸引 |
[24:45] | Dreams are all he has now. | 现在是他的梦想 |
[25:06] | – Bum a cigarette, Agent Fowley? – I don’t smoke. | -抽烟吗 弗利探员 -我不抽烟 |
[25:09] | Really? I could swear I smell cigarette smoke on you. | 是吗 我闻到了你身上的烟味 |
[25:15] | – Let’s cut the crap, shall we? – Yes. Let’s. | -别说废话了 -好啊 那开诚布公 |
[25:24] | Where’s Mulder? | 穆德在哪 |
[25:26] | Maybe before you go around blaming | 在你怪罪所有人之前 |
[25:27] | everyone you can find for what’s happened to Mulder, | 你能找出穆德究竟怎么了 |
[25:30] | you could think about what you could have done to prevent it. | 你可以阻止这一切的发生吗 |
[25:33] | I just want you to think… | 我只要你想想 |
[25:36] | think of Mulder when you met him, | 你见到他时想想他 |
[25:39] | think of the promise and the life in front of him. | 在他面前想想承诺和生命 |
[25:43] | Think of him now. | 现在就想想他 |
[25:46] | And then try and stand | 然后站在我面前 |
[25:47] | there in front of me, look me in the eye… | 看着我眼睛 |
[25:50] | and tell me Mulder wouldn’t bust his ass trying to save you. | 告诉我穆德不会不惜生命去救你 |
[25:53] | I’m thinking, Agent Scully. | 我正在想 史卡利探员 |
[25:58] | I’m always thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[26:07] | It’s a chance none of us ever expected, | 出乎所有人意料 |
[26:09] | let alone hope for. | 希望吧 |
[26:12] | After all these years, | 这些年 |
[26:13] | trying to develop a compatible alien human hybrid, | 一直想发展相容的外星混血人 |
[26:16] | to have one ready-made. | 现在有个现成的 |
[26:18] | All these years, all the questioning why. | 这些年 所有的疑问 |
[26:21] | Why keep Mulder alive when it | 为何让穆德活着 |
[26:23] | was so simple to remove the threat that he posed? | 这么容易就让他脱离危险 |
[26:26] | There was no way you could have predicted this. | 这是你无法预见 |
[26:29] | The fact remains, he’s become our savior. | 事实是他成为我们的救世主 |
[26:32] | He’s immune to the coming viral apocalypse. | 他对即将到来的病毒大灾难有免疫 |
[26:35] | He’s the hero here. | 他是英雄 |
[26:36] | He may not survive the procedure. | 他也许活不过整个进程 |
[26:42] | Then he suffers a hero’s fate. | 那只能受英雄涅磐之苦 |
[26:56] | Diana? | 戴安娜 |
[27:02] | Fox. | 福克斯 |
[27:07] | It’s time, honey. | 到点了 宝贝 |
[27:14] | How you doin’? | 你好吗 |
[27:44] | Don’t think of the man. | 别想到他 |
[27:47] | Think of the sacrifice | 想想他为我们 |
[27:49] | he’s making for all of us… for the world. | 为世界做的牺牲 |
[27:52] | It would have been nice to give him a choice. | 给他个选择会好点 |
[27:57] | You don’t think Mulder would have chosen this? | 别指望穆德为选这个 |
[28:00] | To become the thing he sought for so long? | 变成一种他一直寻找的东西 |
[28:02] | To feel what it’s like? | 是什么样的感觉 |
[28:06] | He is what he sought. | 他成他寻找的 |
[28:08] | We’ll never know. | 我们永远不知道 |
[28:10] | Besides, his task is almost complete. | 还有 他的任务快完成了 |
[28:14] | I’ll carry the burden from here on in. | 我快要卸下担子了 |
[28:30] | I know about the boy. | 我认识那男孩 |
[28:34] | The boy on the beach. | 海滩上那个 |
[28:38] | The vision you go to in your mind. | 你脑海里的画面 |
[28:42] | We all have such places… | 我们有许多 |
[28:45] | a point of memory and desire. | 这样回忆和渴望 |
[28:48] | I’ve seen him thousands of times. | 我见过他无数次 |
[28:53] | I’ve never seen what he wants me to see. | 没见到他想给我看的东西 |
[28:56] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼 |
[28:58] | He’s ready to show you, if you’re ready to see. | 你如果准备好 他准备给你看 |
[29:17] | Wow! What did you make? | 你做了什么 |
[29:20] | An unidentified flying object. | 不明飞行物 |
[29:22] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[29:24] | Why are you destroying your spaceship? | 为何毁了你的飞船 |
[29:26] | It’s your spaceship. You’re destroying it. | 是你的飞船 你在毁掉它 |
[29:29] | You were supposed to help me. | 你应该帮我的 |
[29:41] | You’re running out of time. | 你没时间了 |
[29:43] | Why do you come to me like this? | 你为何这样出现在我面前 |
[29:45] | Why, when I can’t find him? | 为何找不到他 |
[29:49] | You don’t look in the right place. | 你找错地方 |
[29:51] | I don’t think you’re hearing me. | 你没听我说 |
[29:52] | You don’t know where he is? | 你不知道了他在哪吗 |
[29:55] | Even if I did, I wouldn’t know how to save him. | 我算知道 也不知道如何救他 |
[29:57] | This science makes no sense to me. | 科学对我没用 |
[29:59] | Have you looked for him… | 你在这 |
[30:02] | here? | 找他了吗 |
[30:07] | Are you asking me to pray? | 你要我祈祷 |
[30:18] | There are more worlds than the one | 你的手可以握着 |
[30:20] | you can hold in your hand. | 许多世界 |
[30:32] | I hope you see the poetry in this, Diana. | 但愿你看清楚了 戴安娜 |
[30:35] | You’re removing genetic material that may kill your son. | 摘除你儿子的基因会要他的命的 |
[30:37] | We’re forcing the next step in evolution to save man. | 我们演变的下一步是救人 |
[30:41] | We’re doing God’s work, Diana. | 我们在尽神事 戴安娜 |
[30:44] | Without this immunity, everyone would die. | 没有免疫力 所有人都得死 |
[30:47] | This knowledge is God’s blessing. | 知识是上帝的赐福 |
[30:50] | I’ll carry on for Mulder from here. | 我现在照顾穆德 |
[31:16] | The patient’s come out. Mulder’s awake. | 病人醒过来了 穆德醒了 |
[31:18] | We’ve got him topped off, but he won’t stay under. | 我们已经结束了 但他还不能起来 |
[31:20] | I don’t think we can take him any further. | 我认为我们不能移动他 |
[31:23] | – Is he feeling any pain? – Flat on the monitor. | -他感觉到痛吗 -监控器显示很平缓 |
[31:26] | – Any flatter, he’d be circling the drain. – Okay. | -越平缓 他的液体会更循环 -好的 |
[31:29] | Let’s do this thing. | 就这样 |
[32:02] | Rest now. | 休息吧 |
[32:08] | Can you open the blind? | 能开窗吗 |
[32:11] | I’d like to take a look outside. | 我想看看外面 |
[32:15] | I wanted you to have peace. | 我要你冷静 |
[32:18] | Where’s Samantha? | 莎玛萨在哪 |
[32:20] | Your sister died five years ago. | 你妹妹好几年前就死了 |
[32:33] | What about Deep Throat? | 深喉怎么了 |
[32:36] | We’ve been over this. He’s dead. | 忘了这个 他已死 |
[32:41] | Diana’s dead. | 戴安娜死了 |
[32:44] | And Scully. | 史卡利 也死了 |
[32:48] | Scully’s dead? | 史卡利 死了 |
[32:50] | She’s dead. | 是的 |
[32:56] | It’s time for you to let go. | 你该放手了 |
[33:00] | They’re waiting for you, if you let go. | 如果你放手的话 他们在等你 |
[33:09] | Close your eyes, Fox. | 闭上眼睛 福克斯 |
[33:24] | We’re the last, you and I. | 就剩下我和你了 |
[33:27] | The end… | 结束 |
[33:30] | and the beginning. | 和开始 |
[33:40] | There’s nothing to be done. | 没什么要做的了 |
[33:43] | Nothing at all. | 没什么了 |
[36:01] | Scully. I knew you’d come. | 史卡利 我知道你会来 |
[36:10] | They told me you were dead. | 他们说你已死 |
[36:12] | And you believed them? | 而你信了 |
[36:16] | – Traitor. – What? | -叛徒-什么 |
[36:19] | – Deserter. Coward. – Scully, don’t. | -逃兵 懦夫-史卡利 别这么说 |
[36:24] | I’m dying. | 我要死了 |
[36:25] | You’re not supposed to die, Mulder. Not here. | 你不应该死 穆德 不能在这死 |
[36:29] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[36:32] | Not in a comfortable bed with the devil outside. | 不是在舒适的床上 外面还有恶人 |
[36:34] | No, you don’t understand. He’s taken care of me. | 你不明白 是他照顾我 |
[36:38] | No, Mulder. | 不是 穆德 |
[36:40] | He’s lulled you to sleep. | 他哄你入睡 |
[36:43] | He’s made you trade your true mission | 他用物质的享受和你真实的使命 |
[36:46] | for creature comforts. | 做交换 |
[36:47] | There was no mission. | 没有什么使命 |
[36:50] | – There were no aliens. – No aliens? | -没有外星人-没有 |
[36:54] | Have you looked outside, Mulder? | 你看看外面 穆德 |
[37:00] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[37:03] | I’m… too tired. | 我太累了 |
[37:06] | No, Mulder. You must get up. | 不是 你必须起来 |
[37:10] | You must get up and fight. | 你必须站起来战斗 |
[37:13] | Especially you. | 特别是你 |
[37:15] | This isn’t your place. | 这不是你的地方 |
[37:18] | Get up, Mulder. | 起来 穆德 |
[37:20] | Get up and fight the fight. | 起来投入战斗 |
[37:27] | Scully? | 史卡利 |
[37:30] | Scully? | 史卡利 |
[37:34] | Scully? | 史卡利 |
[37:40] | Scully? | 史卡利 |
[37:59] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[38:03] | Mulder, you’ve got to wake up. | 穆德 你得醒来 |
[38:07] | I’ve got to get you out of here. | 我要让你出去 |
[38:10] | Mulder, can you understand me? | 穆德 能明白我吗 |
[38:21] | Mulder, you’ve got to get up. | 穆德 你得起来 |
[38:23] | I don’t know how much time we have. | 我不知道还有多少时间 |
[38:26] | You’ve got to get up, Mulder. | 你必须起来 穆德 |
[38:31] | No one can do it but you, Mulder. | 只有你能做到 穆德 |
[38:36] | Mulder, help me. | 穆德 帮帮我 |
[38:41] | Please, Mulder. | 求求你 穆德 |
[38:57] | You… help me. | 你帮我 |
[39:16] | Scully, what are you doing here? Actually, | 史卡利 你来这干什么 |
[39:18] | I was just getting dressed to come see you, | 我正打算穿衣服去看你 |
[39:21] | but I couldn’t find a tie to go with my victory cap. | 但找不到自己合适我胜利帽的领带 |
[39:25] | Mulder, no work. You have to go back to bed. | 穆德 没有工作 你必须回到床上 |
[39:27] | Oh, wait. Tie goes to the runner. | 等等 领带给领先者 |
[39:31] | Scully, I, uh… | 史卡利 我… |
[39:35] | I was comin’ down to work to tell you… | 我是来告诉你 |
[39:38] | that Albert Hosteen is dead. | 阿尔伯特·霍斯丁死了 |
[39:42] | He died last night in New Mexico. | 昨晚死的 在新黑西哥 |
[39:44] | He’d been in a coma for two weeks. | 他昏迷了两周 |
[39:46] | There was no way he could’ve been in your apartment. | 他不可能出现在你的家里 |
[39:48] | He was there. We… We prayed together. | 他就在那跟我一起祈祷 |
[39:53] | Mulder, I don’t believe that. | 穆德 我不信 这不可能 |
[39:55] | I… I don’t believe it. It’s impossible. | 我不信 这不可能 |
[39:57] | Is it any more impossible than | 比起你在非洲所见以及 |
[39:59] | what you saw in Africa or what you saw in me? | 看到我更不可能吗 |
[40:09] | I don’t know what to believe anymore. | 我不知道要相信什么 |
[40:15] | Mulder, I was so determined to find a cure to save you… | 穆德 我决定找办法救去你 |
[40:18] | that I could deny what it was that I saw. | 我可以否定自己所看到的 |
[40:22] | And now I don’t even know. I don’t know… | 现在我甚至不知道 |
[40:25] | I don’t know what the truth is, I don’t know who to listen to, | 不知道真相如何 不知道听谁的 |
[40:27] | I don’t know who to trust. | 相信谁 |
[40:36] | Diana Fowley was found murdered this morning. | 今早 戴安娜·弗利探员被谋杀 |
[40:42] | I never trusted her. | 我从没信过她 |
[40:46] | But she helped save your life just as much as I did. | 但她跟我一样救过你命 |
[40:53] | She gave me that book. | 书是她给我的 |
[40:57] | It was her key that led me to you. | 是她给我钥匙让我找到你 |
[41:00] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:05] | I know she was your friend. | 我知道她是你朋友 |
[41:13] | Scully, I was like you once. | 史卡利 我曾经像你一样 |
[41:14] | I didn’t know who to trust and I… | 我也不知道信谁 我…. |
[41:16] | I chose another path, | 我选择了另一条路 |
[41:19] | another life, another fate where I found my sister. | 我找到我妹时 另外生活 另一种命运 |
[41:26] | And even though my world was unrecognizable | 即使我的世界一片模糊 |
[41:29] | and upside down, | 颠倒 |
[41:31] | there was one thing that remained the same. | 有件事是不变的 |
[41:37] | You were my friend… | 你是我朋友 |
[41:40] | and you told me the truth. | 讲的是真话 |
[41:45] | Even when the world was falling apart, you were my constant, | 即使世界塌下 你还是我的常数 |
[41:50] | my touchstone. | 我的试金石 |
[41:55] | And you are mine. | 你对我也一样 |