时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | 科斯塔梅萨 加利弗尼亚州 午夜 12:04 | |
[00:26] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[00:29] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[00:33] | Hey, I’m sittin’ here, dude! | 嘿 我在这儿呢 小子 |
[00:35] | Sorry. We’re closed. | 对不起 我们打烊了 |
[00:39] | Uh-uh. I was here before you turned off the light. | 哦 在你关灯之前我就在这儿了 |
[00:42] | Grandfather clause, man. | 我可是上帝 伙计 |
[00:44] | I need a Super Patty Double with cheese… | 我要一个双份奶酪的大号肉饼-- |
[00:47] | The light was a mistake. | 灯出了问题 |
[00:49] | We’re closed. Sorry. | 我们已经打烊了 对不起 |
[00:51] | The light was on! | 灯还亮着 |
[00:53] | How bad do you want this job? | 你不想干了么 |
[00:54] | ‘Cause I’ll call the head office right now! | 我现在就可以投诉你 |
[00:56] | Super Patty Double… | 双份大肉饼 |
[00:59] | with cheese, super size fries, super size Diet Sprite. | 加奶酪 大包薯条 大杯健怡雪碧 |
[01:09] | Drive through, please. | 请开过去 |
[01:28] | What the hell is this? | 到底怎么回事 |
[01:31] | Customer service, man! Stop spankin’ it and get my food! | 出来服务啊 伙计 给我端吃的来 |
[01:50] | Hey in there. | 谁在那儿 |
[01:53] | Guy? | 伙计 |
[03:30] | You are your own man, | 你 只属于你自己 |
[03:33] | and you control everything you do. | 你可以控制你所做的一切事情 |
[03:40] | – How ya doin’? – Hey, Rob. | – 你好 – 嗨 罗布 |
[03:42] | – Hey, Mr. Rice. – How’s it going, Rob? | – 嗨 赖斯先生 – 你好 罗布 |
[03:47] | – Have a good one, Lucy. – You too, Rob. | – 过得愉快 露茜 – 你也一样 罗布 |
[04:05] | Welcome to Lucky Boy. May I take your order? | 欢迎光临幸运小子 来点儿什么 |
[04:07] | Yeah, we’ll have it our way. | 哦 我们有公干 |
[04:09] | F.B.I. Special Agents Scully and Mulder. | 联邦探员史考利和穆德 |
[04:12] | We’d like a word with your manager,please. | 我们要和你的老板谈谈 |
[04:14] | How can I help you? | 有什么要我帮忙的 |
[04:16] | Sir, would you do us a favor | 先生 能麻烦你把所有的店员 |
[04:19] | and gather your employees, please? | 召集起来吗 |
[04:19] | – What’s going on? – We’re investigating a murder. | – 出了什么事 – 我们在调查一起谋杀案 |
[04:22] | A car was found in a reservoir ten miles from here. | 在十英里外的水库中发现了一辆车 |
[04:24] | A body was found in the trunk of that car. | 里面有具尸体 |
[04:27] | Well, what does that have to do with us? | 那和我们有什么关系 |
[04:29] | This was also found in the car. | 在车里还发现了这个 |
[04:30] | It’s a badge that’s only given to employees. Is that correct? | 这是你们店员才有的胸章 不是吗 |
[04:34] | Yeah. “Free Fer Fridays.” It’s our promotion… | 是的 “免费星期五” 我们的促销活动 |
[04:37] | where you buy one Super Patty and get one free. | 大号肉饼买一送一 |
[04:39] | But look, there’s four Lucky Boys in Costa Mesa alone, | 但是你看 光在科斯塔梅萨就有四家幸运小子 |
[04:42] | and something like 30 in Orange County. | 整个奥林奇郡没准有30个 |
[04:44] | – Thirty-two. – Yeah, long day, so let’s make this quick. | – 32个 – 是啊是啊 真是漫长的一天 让我们快点结束吧 |
[04:47] | Does everybody have their button? | 每个人的胸章都在吗 |
[04:48] | We only wear them on Fridays. | 我们只在星期五的时候才戴它 |
[04:50] | “Free Fer Fridays.” | “免费星期五” |
[04:53] | Yeah, but does everybody have their button? | 是的 不过是不是每个的胸章都还在呢 |
[05:16] | Hey, uh, you back there. What’s your name? | 嘿 后面的 你叫什么名字 |
[05:19] | Derwood Spinks. | 德伍得·史平克 |
[05:21] | Derwood. Do you have your button, Derwood? | 德伍得 你的胸章呢 德伍得 |
[05:24] | Uh, no, I must have left it at home, | 哦 我一定是忘在家里了 |
[05:26] | on account of we’re supposed to only wear ’em on Fridays. | 我们只有在星期五才佩戴它 |
[05:33] | Well, I sure as hell didn’t leave it on no dead guy. | 我肯定不会把他留在那个可怜的男孩那里的 |
[05:36] | I don’t believe that we said the victim was male. | 我想我们没有说过受害人是男性 |
[05:40] | We’re gonna ask everybody to step outside right now… | 所有人请立刻离开这里 |
[05:42] | While we take a quick look around the premises. | 我们要在这里做些简单的调查 |
[05:45] | Who was the victim? | 受害者是谁 |
[05:48] | His name was Donald Edward Pankow. | 他的名字叫 唐纳德· 爱德华·潘可夫 |
[05:50] | Does that ring a bell? | 有印象吗 |
[05:52] | No. | 没有 |
[06:10] | I’m gonna get some cigarettes. | 我去买包烟 |
[06:17] | I guess I’d better call the corporate headquarters… | 我想最好给总部打个电话 |
[06:19] | and find out what they want us to do. | 问一下该怎么处理 |
[06:27] | Hey, Scully. | 嘿 史考利 |
[06:29] | Check it out. You know how they say… | 过来看看 知道为什么说 |
[06:31] | you never wanna see the | 人们从来不想看一下 |
[06:32] | kitchen of any of your favorite restaurants? | 他中意的餐馆的厨房吗 |
[06:34] | Somehow, I don’t think Lucky Boy would make that list. | 我可不会把幸运小子列到我的餐馆名单里去 |
[06:39] | My point being that this is | 我认为这里 |
[06:40] | a hell of a lot cleaner than all the others. | 比其他地方干净一点 |
[06:42] | – Don’t you think? – I guess. | -你觉的呢 -或许是吧 |
[06:45] | So what are you saying, Mulder? | 那你怎么认为 穆德 |
[06:46] | This place has been scrubbed from top to bottom… | 这地方被彻底打扫过 |
[06:48] | to cover up evidence? – Maybe. | -以便掩盖证据 -也许 |
[06:51] | Maybe I’m thinking this was the crime scene. | 我想没准这就是犯罪现场 |
[06:55] | You’re saying Mr. Pankow had his brain… | 你是说潘可夫先生的大脑 |
[06:57] | very neatly removed from his skull | 就是在这间厨房里被人 |
[06:59] | right here in this kitchen? | 从脑袋中取走的 |
[07:01] | It had to happen somewhere. | 一定是在某处 |
[07:03] | But next to the shake machine, Mulder? | 但是这里紧靠搅拌机 穆德 |
[07:05] | I think that we should be checking out employee lockers, | 我想我们应该检查一下员工的储物柜 |
[07:07] | and not entertaining the | 而不是异想天开地 |
[07:09] | idea that ad hoc surgery was performed here. | 认为这里就是手术地点 |
[07:11] | I wouldn’t exactly call it “Surgery.” | 我可不会称其为“手术” |
[07:15] | What if this man’s brain was eaten? | 要是那个人的大脑是被吃掉的呢 |
[07:17] | It’s not sociologically unheard of. | 这事儿在社会学上并不是没有先例 |
[07:20] | There are certain tribes in | 在新几内亚 |
[07:21] | New Guinea that consider human brains a delicacy. | 有些部落视人脑为佳肴 |
[07:23] | Yeah, but, Mulder, we’re in Orange County. | 没错 但是 穆德 我们是在奥林奇郡 |
[07:25] | Yeah? What’s your point? | 是吗 那你怎么认为 |
[07:26] | It’s just that… | 如果这是 |
[07:28] | nothing about the way the | 宗教谋杀的话 |
[07:29] | body was dumped suggests a fetishistic killing. | 尸体就不会被曝尸荒野的 |
[07:31] | The brain wasn’t removed intact. | 大脑也不会被完整地被取走 |
[07:33] | What if this man’s brain was eaten right out of his skull? | 可如果这个人的大脑是直接从脑袋中被吃掉的呢 |
[07:36] | Through an inch and a half | 通过一个看起来 |
[07:37] | opening that looks like it was cut with a hole saw? | 像是孔锯锯开的一英寸半的伤口 |
[07:39] | Well, maybe it was cut. Maybe it was punched. | 也许是砍开的 也许是凿开的 |
[07:42] | What looked like tool marks | 你觉得是工具痕迹 |
[07:43] | to you looked to me like something more organic. | 而我觉得那更像是器官痕迹 |
[07:45] | Like it was made by a… | 看上去好像是– |
[07:48] | a tongue, or a proboscis. | 虹吸式口器 或 舐吸式口器 造成的 |
[07:52] | The proboscis of what? | 什么东西的舐吸式口器 |
[07:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:58] | Oh. Hello. Look at this. | 哦 嘿 看这个 |
[08:03] | Does that look like blood to you? | 你看这像不像血迹 |
[08:05] | – Yes, it looks like it. – What is that? | – 是的 看起来像是 – 那是什么 |
[08:09] | Next to it. Is that, uh… | 旁边的那个 哦– |
[08:12] | Oh, my… Uh. Is that brain… Is that brain matter there? | 哦 天呢 这是大脑 脑组织吗 |
[08:16] | No, I’d say that’s ground beef. | 不 我认为那是牛肉馅 |
[08:19] | – Ground beef? – Yeah. | – 牛肉馅 – 没错 |
[09:11] | Rob Roberts? It’s Agent Mulder. | 罗布·罗伯茨 我是穆德探员 |
[09:19] | Hello, again. I’m sorry to bother you at home. | 又见面了 很抱歉来家里打扰你 |
[09:21] | – No. No bother. – Can I come in? | – 不 没事 – 能进来吗 |
[09:23] | – Yeah, s-sure. Sure. – Great. Great. | – 进来 当-当然 – 好的 好的 |
[09:25] | Uh, what… what can I do for you? | 咳 找我有什么事吗 |
[09:27] | – You live here alone? – Yeah, it’s just me. | – 你一个人住在这里 – 是的 就我一个 |
[09:31] | – Mom or girlfriend? – What? | – 是你妈还是你女朋友 – 什么 |
[09:33] | Come on, man. Who cleans up after you? | 算了吧 老弟 谁给你收拾屋子啊 |
[09:35] | Neither. It’s just me. I-I live here alone. | 没有 就我一个 我一个人住 |
[09:39] | Well, bravo. You know, they | 哇 干得不错 |
[09:40] | say single guys are just bears who own furniture. | 人们说单身汉的生活总是一团糟 |
[09:43] | I mean, my place, it’s… | 我是说 我的房间里…… |
[09:45] | But here, you can smell the Pine Sol. | 可是这里 都能闻到Pine Sol的味道 [注]Pine Sol 一种清洁产品的品牌 |
[09:48] | Thanks. Can I… Can I get you anything? | 谢谢 要来点什么吗 |
[09:51] | Yeah, a cheeseburger and a large order of fries. | 是的 奶酪汉堡一个 大个煎饼一个 |
[09:55] | It’s a bad joke. I’m sorry. | 无聊的玩笑 别介意 |
[09:58] | Um, Mr. Rice, your manager, | 赖斯先生 你的老板 |
[10:01] | he told me that, uh, you stayed late on Friday. | 他说你是上周五走的最晚的 |
[10:05] | – Is that right? – Uh, yeah, sure. Friday. | – 是这样吗 – 嗯 是的 是周五 |
[10:07] | The freezer had died on us. | 冰箱里的肉要坏掉了 |
[10:09] | I stayed after to throw out the meat that was goin’ bad. | 我等到最后把它们处理掉 |
[10:12] | – Yeah, did you volunteer to close? – Yeah. | – 哦 你是自愿留到打烊才走的 – 是啊 |
[10:15] | Yeah, okay. You volunteered. | 好的 你是自愿的 |
[10:17] | Volunteered. | 自 愿 的 |
[10:23] | The, uh… The 35 pounds of ground chuck… | 那35磅牛肉 |
[10:26] | that Mr. Rice told you to throw away… | 赖斯先生说你扔掉了 |
[10:28] | what did you do with that? | 你是怎么处理的 |
[10:29] | – I threw it out. – Where? | – 我扔掉了 – 哪儿 |
[10:31] | In the Dumpster… behind the restaurant. | 餐厅后面的垃圾箱里 |
[10:34] | Hmm. That’s weird. | 哦 那就怪了 |
[10:37] | That’s what I figured you did, | 我也认为你扔到那里了 |
[10:38] | so I checked the Dumpster, and it was empty. | 所以我检查了垃圾箱 可里面是空的 |
[10:40] | Which is weird because | 我觉得奇怪的是 |
[10:41] | it only gets cleaned out on Thursday, | 周四才清理垃圾 |
[10:43] | and you would’ve thrown away the meat on Friday. | 而你是周五把肉扔到那里的 |
[10:45] | So you’d expect the meat to be there, right? | 所以肉应该还在那里 是吗 |
[10:48] | I don’t see how that’s relevant to this murder case anyway. | 不过我觉得这个和谋杀案没什么关系 |
[10:52] | Let me see if there’s anything else I wanted to ask you. | 我看看还有什么其他问题要问的 |
[10:56] | Blood. | 血 |
[11:03] | You’re-You’re bleeding. | 你流血了 |
[11:07] | I-I bit my lip. | 我咬到嘴唇了 |
[11:11] | I think that just about wraps it up for me here, actually. | 我想我的问题已经问完了 |
[11:14] | Oh, hey, I, uh… I hope you catch the guy, huh? | 嘿 我希望你能抓到那个家伙 |
[11:17] | No, I already got a pretty good idea who it is. | 嗯 我想我已经知道那个人是谁了 |
[11:21] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[12:18] | – What do you want? – N-Nothing. | – 你想干什么 – 没什么 |
[12:21] | So take a hike. | 那就走开点 |
[12:33] | Uh, hi. This is a message for Rob Roberts. | 嗨 这是给罗布·罗伯茨的留言 |
[12:37] | My name is Dr. Mindy Reinhart, | 我是明迪·莱因哈特医生 |
[12:40] | and I’m a licensed mental health counselor… | 我是幸运小子连锁店集团所属的 |
[12:42] | with the Lucky Boy Corporation’s | “雇员协助计划”的 |
[12:44] | Employee Assistance Program. | 精神健康顾问 |
[12:46] | I’m talking to all of the employees at your restaurant… | 我会就最近发生的一系列不愉快的事件 |
[12:49] | about the recent unpleasantness that occurred there. | 和你们餐厅的所有员工进行交流 |
[12:52] | Rob, I’d love for you to come | 罗布 我希望你 |
[12:53] | down to my office at 11:00 a.M. Tomorrow morning. | 明天早上11点到我办公室来 |
[12:56] | As it is a requirement of your employer’s | 这是你的雇用担保人 |
[12:59] | insurance provider,this meeting is mandatory. | 要求的 是强制性的 |
[13:02] | I’m in the Irvine Medical Park, suite 308. | 我的办公室在欧文医学中心 308房间 |
[13:06] | Have a good evening. | 祝你晚安 |
[13:28] | Self-discipline. That’s the name of this game. | 自我约束 是这个游戏的名字 |
[13:31] | That’s the one thing that separates us from the animals, | 是它把我们同动物区分开来 |
[13:34] | provided you have it. | 倘若你有的话 |
[13:36] | So where do you get it? You can’t go down… | 可你从哪儿能得到它呢 |
[13:38] | to the local convenience store and buy self-discipline. | 你不可能到便利店里去买”自我约束” |
[13:41] | You can’t order it over the internet. | 也不可能网上去定购 |
[13:42] | So where does it come from? | 那么它从哪里来 |
[13:44] | True story. I used to weigh 356 pounds. | 这是真事儿 我以前重356磅 |
[13:48] | Do you believe that? Well, it’s true. | 你们不相信 这是真的 |
[13:51] | I lived to eat, ladies and gentlemen. | 我为进食而活 女士们先生们 |
[13:53] | My entire life revolved around eating, | 我这一辈子总是在吃东西 |
[13:56] | because I was always hungry. | 因为我总感到饥饿 |
[13:58] | My appetite was controlling me. | 我的食欲控制着我 |
[14:01] | Four-star restaurants, Denny’s… | 四星级饭店还是丹尼斯快餐店 |
[14:02] | It didn’t matter, and it didn’t stop. | 都没关系 它从不停歇 |
[14:03] | It didn’t stop until I took charge of my own life. | 直到我控制了我的生活 |
[14:06] | It didn’t stop until I put on the brakes and I said, “Whoa!” | 直到我踩下刹车 说”哇 “ |
[14:09] | Ricardo, you are your own man, | 里卡多 你属于你自己 |
[14:12] | and you control everything that you do. | 你可以控制你所做的一切事情 |
[14:35] | Oh, brother. What? | 噢 伙计 怎么了 |
[14:59] | What… Derwood. | 谁 德伍得 |
[15:02] | How did you get in here? | 你是怎么进来的 |
[15:06] | It’s a little skill I picked up in Chino. | 只不过是我在奇诺(监狱)学的小把戏 |
[15:09] | I did a nickel for attempted murder. | 我是杀人未遂进去的 |
[15:13] | You didn’t know I was an ex-con? | 你不知道我有前科 |
[15:15] | Yeah, nobody at work did. | 是啊 同事们都不知道 |
[15:18] | Not until this F.B.I. Murder investigation… | 直到这个调查局的谋杀案调查 |
[15:21] | whipped everybody up into a froth. | 翻出了每个人的老底 |
[15:29] | Derwood, what can I do for you? | 德伍得 有什么我能帮忙的 |
[15:31] | You know I got fired last night? | 你知不知道昨晚我被解雇了 |
[15:35] | Stupid little pissant job, | 愚蠢 无聊的工作 |
[15:38] | where they make you wear a paper hat. | 还戴着纸帽子 |
[15:40] | And they fired me. Plus, as far as that, uh, | 他们解雇了我 因为那个 呃 |
[15:43] | redheaded F.B. I agent’s concerned, | 红头发的联邦探员认为 |
[15:45] | I’m the prime suspect in this murder. | 我是这次凶杀案的主要嫌疑人 |
[15:49] | But that’s no skin off my nose, seeing as you did it. | 其实那个不关我事 我看好像是你干的 |
[16:02] | Diet pills. | 减肥药丸 |
[16:05] | Yours, right? | 你的 是吧 |
[16:08] | See, I found ’em when I opened up on Saturday morning. | 是我周六早上开店门的时候发现的 |
[16:11] | I didn’t give ’em back because I figured, | 我没有上缴 因为我不是那种 |
[16:14] | hey, free speed, right? | 神经兮兮的人 是吧 |
[16:15] | But then there’s this whole flap about a murder, | 但是 这个好像和谋杀案有关 |
[16:18] | and I noticed this. | 我注意到这个 |
[16:23] | That ain’t ketchup, man. | 这可不是番茄酱 老弟 |
[16:28] | What-What do you want, Derwood? | 你 想要什么 德伍得 |
[16:32] | I don’t know. What do you got? | 我不知道 你有什么 |
[16:36] | Tv, vcr. | 电视 录像机 |
[16:38] | Nah, it’s all crappy, off-brand stuff. | 喔 都是破烂冒牌货 |
[16:41] | But, you know, I’ll take that, | 不过 我还是得都拿走 |
[16:43] | and whatever money you got in the bank, | 还有你银行里所有的钱 |
[16:45] | and you get this, and I keep my mouth shut. | 这个给你 我什么都不会说出去 |
[16:48] | And just maybe you can blow town… | 或许你还能够 |
[16:51] | before the long arm of the | 在他们的法网 |
[16:53] | law reaches out and grabs you by the gonads. | 把你罩住之前跑路 |
[16:58] | Maybe not. | 或许不能 |
[17:02] | Cup ’em. | 完了 |
[17:04] | Uh… Hi. | 呃 嗨 |
[17:07] | Uh, Rob? | 呃 罗布 |
[17:09] | I hate to bother you, | 我不想打扰你 |
[17:10] | but last night in the front of the building, | 可是昨晚有个开车的人 |
[17:12] | there was a man in a parked car for hours. | 在这间房子前面停了好几个小时 |
[17:14] | Did you happen to see him? It was a maroon car. | 你看到没有 是一辆栗色的车子 |
[17:18] | He was pretty clean-cut, so I didn’t call the police. | 他穿着整洁 所以我没有报警 |
[17:20] | But he was still there when I went to bed. | 可是我睡觉的时候他还没走 |
[17:23] | Gee, Sylvia, I don’t know what to tell you. | 喔 西尔维亚 我不知道怎么回事 |
[17:25] | Well, he’s gone now, but just, you know, | 现在他走了 不过要是 |
[17:27] | keep your eyes out in case he comes back. | 他再回来的话你可要当心 |
[17:29] | – You got it. – Thanks. | – 好的 – 谢谢了 |
[17:35] | So I’ll call you tonight and let you know… | 那么 晚上我再打电话告诉你 |
[17:37] | where to drop off my new VCR. | 把我的新录像机送到哪儿去 |
[17:42] | Oh. And don’t try skipping town. | 哦 甭打算现在跑路 |
[17:46] | You won’t get too far. | 你跑不远的 |
[18:02] | Hey, just the man I wanted to see. | 嘿 我正想找你呢 |
[18:06] | How are you this morning, Rob? | 今天早上好吗 罗布 |
[18:08] | – Fine. – Yeah. I’m glad I caught you. | – 挺好 – 很高兴能碰到你 |
[18:11] | Oh, hey, I was just driving to your apartment, | 哦 我在来的路上 |
[18:13] | and I saw Derwood Spinks not a block from here. | 看见了德伍得·史平克 在离这里不到一个街区的地方 |
[18:16] | He wasn’t coming from your place by any chance,was he? | 他不是碰巧从你这里出来的吧 |
[18:18] | No, I haven’t seen him. | 不是 我没见到他 |
[18:20] | Good. I’d stay away from him. | 很好 最好离他远点 |
[18:21] | He’s our prime suspect in the Pankow murder. | 他是潘可夫谋杀案的主要嫌犯 |
[18:24] | – You think he did it? – Me? No. No, I should say… | – 你认为是他干的 – 我 不 不 应该说 |
[18:27] | that’s the opinion of the Costa Mesa Police, and my partner. | 那是科斯塔梅萨警察局和我搭档的观点 |
[18:30] | So he’s not your guy? | 你不那么认为 |
[18:32] | No. No, I think we’re looking | 不 我认为我们要找的 |
[18:33] | for somebody who has a compulsion to kill. | 那个人是强迫杀人的 |
[18:35] | Truly can’t help himself. | 身不由己 |
[18:39] | Oh, quick question. The, uh… | 哦 切入正题吧 |
[18:41] | The meat that you threw in the Dumpster? | 关于你扔在垃圾箱里的那些肉 |
[18:43] | – What about it? – The Dumpster had a padlock. | – 怎么了 – 垃圾箱是上锁的 |
[18:46] | – Yeah. – Who would have the key? | – 是的 – 谁会有钥匙呢 |
[18:48] | We do, | 我们有 |
[18:50] | and the trucking company does. | 清洁公司也有 |
[18:55] | Hey, wait. What’s your point? | 嘿 等等 你是怎么认为的 |
[18:58] | I’m just tying up some loose ends. | 我只是把零星的线索拼接起来 |
[19:07] | Good, you got my message, Rob. I appreciate your coming. | 你收到了我的留言 罗布 很高兴你能来 |
[19:11] | This will be really informal. Here you go. | 这只是非正式的谈话 请坐 |
[19:14] | I wanna run through some things with you. | 我想要了解一些情况 |
[19:17] | We don’t stand on ceremony here, | 但是我们不拘于形势 |
[19:18] | so if there’s anything that you want to talk about, | 如果你有什么想说的 |
[19:20] | just go ahead and blurt it out, okay? | 尽管直说无妨 好吗 |
[19:24] | Hasn’t been a run-of-the-mill week so far, has it? | 这周工作不紧张吧 |
[19:27] | No. | 不 |
[19:29] | The police have been at the restaurant, and the F.B.I. | 警察到过餐馆 还有联邦探员 |
[19:31] | I’m sure this has been a very stressful time for you. | 我想这一定让你感到很大压力 |
[19:34] | Pretty much. | 是有一点 |
[19:35] | So we wanna keep on top of any potential problems… | 我们只是想找出这种压力 |
[19:38] | that these stresses might cause for you. | 可能对你产生的任何潜在的问题 |
[19:40] | – So let’s run through some standard questions together. | 那么我们先从一些普通的问题开始 |
[19:47] | Rob, have you been troubled recently by insomnia? | 罗布 你最近有过失眠吗 |
[19:51] | Bad dreams? Nightmares? | 做过恶梦吗 |
[19:54] | Have you felt emotionally numb? | 有没有感觉到情绪麻痹 |
[19:57] | Do you ever see things that aren’t there, or hear voices? | 有没有见到一些幻觉 或是听到些什么 |
[20:09] | – Tell me, Rob, do you feel… – This… | – 告诉我 罗布 你有没有感觉到 – 这个– |
[20:12] | This murder… This murder that happened? | 这起谋杀案 这起刚刚发生的谋杀案 |
[20:16] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[20:19] | What kind of a monster would do something like that? | 什么样的怪物才会这么做 |
[20:24] | I don’t believe in monsters. | 我不相信有怪物 |
[20:28] | But I do believe in people. | 可是我相信有些人 |
[20:30] | And sometimes, they do terrible things… | 在某些时候 会由于软弱 |
[20:32] | out of weakness or sickness or fear. | 病痛或恐惧 而做出一些恐怖的事情 |
[20:37] | But I do truly believe that deep down inside, | 但是我相信即使是我们眼里最坏的人 |
[20:40] | even the worst of us wants to be good. | 他的内心还是想做个好人的 |
[20:42] | Rob, is there anything that’s | 罗布 是不是 |
[20:44] | troubling you that you’d like to talk about? | 有些事情困扰着你 你不想谈谈吗 |
[20:52] | I’m sorry. I thought I put that on voice mail. | 对不起 我以为我设了语音信箱的 |
[20:58] | Mindy Reinhart. | 我是明迪·莱因哈特 |
[21:00] | Yes, Agent Mulder. What can I do for you? | 是的 穆德探员 有事么 |
[21:05] | No, I’m afraid I can’t do that. | 不 恐怕不行 |
[21:08] | I’m sorry, but it would violate patient confidentiality. | 对不起 这会侵犯患者隐私权的 |
[21:12] | I, uh… | 我 嗯– |
[21:14] | Excuse me, Agent… Rob? | 请稍候 探员– 罗布 |
[21:17] | Yeah? I have to go to work now. | 啊 我要去上班了 |
[21:20] | Would you please call me later | 回头打电话给我 |
[21:22] | so that we can finish our talk? | 我们接着谈 好吗 |
[21:40] | You shouldn’t be here, Derwood. | 你不该再来这儿 德伍得 |
[21:41] | We would’ve mailed you your last check. | 我们会把你的薪水寄给你的 |
[21:43] | Just give me my money, Rice. | 把钱给我 瑞斯 |
[21:57] | How you doin’, killer? | 过得如何 杀手 |
[21:59] | You better have some money for me too, huh? | 你最好也给我点钱 嗯 |
[22:02] | There. Now please leave. | 给你 现在走吧 |
[22:05] | With pleasure, pal. | 很乐意 朋友 |
[22:07] | Oh, I ought to just make happy hour. | 哦 既然要告别了 |
[22:11] | Since this is farewell, when nobody was looking, | 应该给大家留下个美好回忆 没人的时候 |
[22:16] | I used to dip my boys in the coleslaw. | 我曾把我的老二放在凉拌卷心菜里 |
[22:20] | Bon appétit. | 祝大家好胃口 |
[23:28] | If somebody’s still in here, you’re in a world of hurt! | 不管是谁在这儿 你已经死定了 |
[23:48] | Rob? | 罗布 |
[23:55] | You lookin’ for these? | 你在找这个 |
[23:59] | The deal’s off, buddy. | 买卖黄了 老弟 |
[24:04] | You know that guy you iced, Pankow? | 还记得被你害死的那个家伙 潘可夫吗 |
[24:08] | I just heard he didn’t have a brain in his head. | 我刚听说他的脑子不见了 |
[24:13] | You’re one sick little freak, man. | 你可真变态 伙计 |
[24:16] | You got a lot of problems. | 你麻烦大了 |
[24:22] | If I were the F.B.I., | 如果我是调查局的 |
[24:24] | I’d want you real bad. | 你会很惨的 |
[24:28] | Public enemy number one and all that. | 全民头号公敌 |
[24:31] | Lots of reward money. | 高额悬赏 |
[24:35] | So I’m gonna turn you in myself, | 所以我打算亲手把你交出去 |
[24:37] | “Lucky boy. “ | “幸运小子” |
[25:14] | – Rob. – Hi. | – 罗布 – 嗨 |
[25:16] | You said we should finish talking. | 你说过我们应该接着谈 |
[25:18] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[25:30] | – I think I need help. – Tell me why you think that. | – 我想我需要帮助 – 告诉我为什么这么想 |
[25:34] | I have compulsions to eat. | 我有进食强迫症 |
[25:36] | I-I get hungry. And I try to put it off for as long as I can, | 我总感到饥饿 我一直尽我所能去控制 |
[25:40] | but then finally, I just… | 但是 最后 |
[25:42] | I get so hungry that I can’t help myself, and… | 我实在太饿了 控制不住自己 |
[25:45] | You binge, then purge? | 暴食 然后吃泻药 |
[25:47] | You eat too much, and then cause yourself to vomit? | 你吃太多 然后让自己吐出来 |
[25:54] | No. I just eat. | 不 我只是吃 |
[25:56] | But this makes you feel bad. | 可这让你感觉很糟 |
[25:59] | I guess it makes me feel like I’m not a good person. | 我想这让我觉得我不是一个好人 |
[26:03] | Rob, there are so many different kinds of eating disorders. | 罗布 有很多种的进食紊乱症患者 |
[26:07] | Men and women from every walk of life suffer from them. | 各式各样的男男女女都深受其害 |
[26:09] | But if there’s one thing that | 但是如果说他们 |
[26:11] | they all have in common, it’s low self-esteem. | 有相同点的话 那就是自卑 |
[26:14] | And it’s a shame because low | 由自卑导致的 |
[26:15] | self-esteem can be like a fun house mirror. | 羞耻感就像是哈哈镜 |
[26:18] | It reflects back a warped and ugly image of ourselves. | 里面会照出一个扭曲的丑陋的自我 |
[26:22] | What do you think Cindy | 你认为辛迪·克劳馥 |
[26:23] | Crawford would look like in a fun house mirror? | 在哈哈镜里是个什么样子 |
[26:26] | Uh, weird? | 呃 怪异的 |
[26:30] | Ugly. | 丑陋的 |
[26:31] | And how would the most handsome man in the world look? | 那么世界上最英俊的人呢 |
[26:33] | How would, say, PeterJennings look in a fun house mirror? | 比如说 彼得·詹宁斯在哈哈镜里是什么样子 |
[26:37] | – Ugly. – And how do you look… | – 丑陋的 – 那么 |
[26:41] | in this mirror? | 你自己呢 |
[26:44] | Do you think that looks like a bad person? | 你觉得那看起来像是个坏人吗 |
[26:47] | An unworthy person? I’ll tell you what I see. | 像个一无是处的人吗 告诉你我所看到的 |
[26:51] | I see a nice smile. | 我看到友善的微笑 |
[26:54] | I see soulful brown eyes. | 看到深情的棕色眼睛 |
[26:56] | I see good. | 看到善良 |
[26:59] | Now, Rob, I want you to keep looking into this mirror… | 现在 罗布 我要你一直对着镜子看 |
[27:01] | until you see the same things that I do. | 直到你看到的和我看到的一样 |
[27:05] | There’s a meeting that I’d like you to attend tonight. | 今晚这里有一个聚会我希望你能参加 |
[27:08] | It’s every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. | 每周一、三、五都有 |
[27:10] | Now, you can talk to me anytime you want. | 你什么时候想来都可以 |
[27:13] | But these people are the best. They can really help you. | 他们都是很好的人 可以帮你 |
[27:29] | 暴食者匿名聚会 仙景路817号 科斯塔梅萨 晚上7点 每周一、三、五 | |
[27:30] | – I have to go. – You always hurry away. | – 我得走了 – 你总是匆匆忙忙的 |
[27:35] | I appreciate it, | 非常感谢 |
[27:37] | and I want you to understand… | 我希望你能明白 |
[27:40] | that I really am trying to do right. | 我真的在努力做个好人 |
[28:15] | Hey, Rob, you didn’t | 嘿 罗布 |
[28:16] | -tell me you had a friend in the F.B.I. – What? | -你可没说过你还有个联邦调查局的朋友 – 什么 |
[28:19] | He’s upstairs. I told him | 他在楼上 |
[28:21] | all about that strange man in the maroon car, | 我把那辆栗色车里奇怪男人的事儿都告诉他了 |
[28:23] | and he said he’d look into it. | 他说他会调查的 |
[28:29] | Afternoon, Rob. | 下午好 罗布 |
[28:32] | Sir, may we speak with you? | 先生 我们能跟你谈谈么 |
[28:37] | Derwood Spinks has disappeared. | 德伍得·史平克失踪了 |
[28:39] | His car is gone, along with some personal belongings. | 他的车也不见了 还有一些私人物品 |
[28:42] | My partner saw Spinks in your neighborhood | 我的搭档昨天早上在你家附近 |
[28:45] | yesterday morning. | 看到过史平克 |
[28:46] | At that time, you told | 当时 |
[28:47] | Agent Mulder that you hadn’t seen Mr. Spinks. | 你告诉穆德探员你没看见史平克 |
[28:49] | Is that correct? | 没错吧 |
[28:52] | I don’t even know him that well. | 我和他不是很熟 |
[28:54] | If he was going to leave town, | 要是他打算出城的话 |
[28:56] | he wouldn’t come tell me about it. | 也用不着来告诉我 |
[28:57] | Who said he left town? | 谁说他出城了 |
[29:01] | I don’t know. Isn’t that what you think happened? | 我不知道 你们不是这么认为的吗 |
[29:05] | No, no. Uh, personally, I think he’s dead. | 不 不 我个人认为他已经死了 |
[29:08] | I can’t speak for my partner, | 我不能代表我的搭档 |
[29:10] | but I think that whatever it was… | 但我认为不管是什么 |
[29:11] | that killed Donald Pankow also got to Mr. Derwood Spinks. | 杀了唐纳德·潘可夫 它也同样杀了德伍得·史平克 |
[29:16] | What do… What do you mean, whatever it was? | 你说的…"不管是什么"…是什么意思 |
[29:18] | Well, I’ll let you in on a little secret. | 我告诉你一个小秘密 |
[29:22] | We’ve been able to keep it pretty quiet up until now, | 一个我们一直守到现在的秘密 |
[29:24] | but Donald Pankow’s brain was missing from his skull. | 唐纳德·潘可夫的大脑被人从头颅中取走了 |
[29:27] | My partner was able to | 我搭档还找到了 |
[29:28] | find something that was previously undetected. | 以前从未发现过的东西 |
[29:30] | It was the tip of what could only be described… | 一小块像是鲨鱼牙齿的东西 |
[29:32] | as a tiny shark’s tooth embedded deep in the bone. | 深嵌在头骨里 |
[29:37] | I think we’re looking for some kind of genetic freak… | 我认为我们要找的是一个基因怪胎 |
[29:40] | a carnivorous predator as yet unidentified. | 一种从未被发现过的肉食掠食者 |
[29:42] | A monster, if you will. | 一个怪物 如果你想这么称呼的话 |
[29:46] | There’s no such thing. | 没有这种东西 |
[29:48] | Well, don’t you believe it. This thing definitely qualifies. | 喔 你不相信 这种东西是的确存在的 |
[29:52] | It has a biological imperative to eat. | 它有着与生俱来的强烈食欲 |
[29:54] | I think it even ate that ground chuck you threw away. | 我想它甚至吃了你扔掉的坏牛肉. |
[29:56] | Yeah? Why? | 是吗 为什么 |
[29:59] | Because it can’t kill with impunity, and it knows it. | 因为杀人不可能逍遥法外 而它知道这点 |
[30:02] | It knows that the more it feeds on humans, | 它还知道它吃的人越多 |
[30:05] | the closer it gets to getting caught. | 就越容易被抓住 |
[30:07] | But the hunger is always there, | 但是饥饿总是难以忍受 |
[30:09] | and it satisfies it anyway it can. | 它必须想一切办法填饱肚子 |
[30:17] | I’m-I’m sorry, | 对不起 |
[30:19] | but this is like good cop, insane cop. | 不过这听起来好像好警察 坏警察的故事 |
[30:24] | Why are you telling me all of this? | 为什么要告诉我这些 |
[30:28] | I think you know why. | 我想你知道为什么 |
[30:31] | Thank you, Mr. Roberts. | 谢谢你 罗伯茨先生 |
[30:33] | We’ll contact you if we have any further questions. | 如果还有问题 我们会再联系你 |
[30:41] | Watch out for that monster. | 小心那个怪物 |
[31:05] | Devil’s food, with the white sugar frosting. | “魔鬼般的食物 覆盖着白色糖霜” |
[31:09] | And it is, like, “Deliver me from evil. “ | 就像是“带我远离恶魔” |
[31:12] | Come on in. | 请进来 |
[31:15] | Come on. So, | 请进 |
[31:17] | I baked three dozen of these… | 我为女儿学校的募捐者 |
[31:19] | for my daughter’s school fund-raiser. | 烤了整整三打 |
[31:22] | 3:00 in the morning the night before there they are, | 在那天凌晨三点的时候 所有这些 |
[31:26] | all three dozen of’em, | 整整三打 |
[31:28] | lined up and calling to me. | 摆在那里召唤着我 |
[31:31] | Well, you know, in the past, | 你们知道 要是在过去 |
[31:33] | there would have been a good chance | 要是有这种好机会 |
[31:34] | I would’ve gone through every single last one of them. | 我一定一个都不会放过它们 |
[31:36] | Small world, huh? | 世界真小 不是吗 |
[31:40] | Is this your first time at a meeting? | 你是第一次来参加吗 |
[31:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:49] | Does anybody else have anything they want to share? | 还有其他人想分享经验吗 |
[31:54] | Do you feel up to introducing yourself? | 想介绍一下你自己么 |
[31:56] | Everybody’s really nice. | 这里每个人都很好 |
[31:58] | – Anyone? – Don’t be scared. It helped me. | – 有人吗 – 别怕 会有帮助的 |
[32:19] | Uh, hi. | 嗨 |
[32:21] | My name is Robert Roberts. | 我叫罗伯特·罗伯茨 |
[32:24] | People… People call me Rob. | 人们…人们都叫我罗布 |
[32:26] | Hi, Rob! | 嗨 罗布 |
[32:29] | I-I have an eating disorder. | 我有进食紊乱症 |
[32:31] | I’m definitely a meat eater, | 我是一个纯粹的肉食者 |
[32:34] | not a vegetarian. | 不是个素食者 |
[32:36] | I’ve always had these cravings… my whole life. | 我的一生都有这样的渴望 |
[32:42] | And just-just recently, | 只是最近 |
[32:44] | the last month or so, | 最近几个月来 |
[32:48] | they’ve just become too powerful to resist. | 它们变得非常强烈 难以抗拒 |
[32:50] | Tell us about it. | 跟我们说说 |
[32:52] | I guess it’s the taste I respond to the most. | 我想我最喜欢的味道 |
[32:58] | Salty and… juicy. | 是咸咸的和多汁的 |
[33:01] | Kind of buttery. | 像黄油那样 |
[33:03] | The texture of it inside of your mouth… | 他们在你嘴里的滋味…… |
[33:08] | You know, your teeth just sink into it… | 你知道 你的牙齿就像陷进了…… |
[33:11] | like this juicy cloud. | 一朵多汁的云彩里 |
[33:15] | And it tastes so good. | 味道棒极了 |
[33:17] | You know, you don’t even wanna swallow it. | 你简直不忍心下咽 |
[33:19] | You just wanna work it around your taste buds… | 你只想让这种美味在身体里 |
[33:22] | until your eyes roll right back into your head. | 生根发芽 真到永远 |
[33:29] | Do you remember when I first came here? | 还记得我第一次来这里的时候 |
[33:48] | Anyway, it’s a real problem. | 无论如何 这真是个问题 |
[33:55] | Wait. Your ex-husband did what? | 等一下 你前夫做了什么 |
[33:58] | He said I was too fat to ride in his sports car… | 他说我太胖了 不能坐他的跑车 |
[34:01] | that I’d just mess up the springs. | 我会压断弹簧的 |
[34:03] | So I sat on the hood and I bounced. | 所以我就坐在引擎罩上 跳来跳去 |
[34:08] | And I didn’t stop until the police showed up. | 直到警察出现才停下来 |
[34:11] | They sided with me. | 他们也站在我这边 |
[34:14] | Hey, thank you, Sylvia. | 嘿 谢谢你 西尔维亚 |
[34:17] | Good night, Rob. | 晚安 罗布 |
[34:21] | Good night, Sylvia. | 晚安 西尔维亚 |
[34:54] | I’ll be right there. | 我就来 |
[36:01] | What the hell is going on? | 到底出了什么事 |
[36:04] | Oh, my God! Call the police! | 哦 天哪 快报警 |
[36:08] | Everything okay? | 都还好吗 |
[36:18] | Mr. Derwood Spinks, alive and well. | 德伍得·史平克还活得好好的 |
[36:24] | You know what, folks? | 要不这样 伙计 |
[36:25] | Why don’t we go outside and talk about it there. | 为什么我们不出去谈谈 |
[36:29] | I’m confused, Rob. | 我有点迷惑 罗布 |
[36:32] | Was he helping you redecorate? | 他是来帮你装修房子吗 |
[36:35] | – I lied to you before. – About what? | – 我以前对你说谎了 – 说了什么谎 |
[36:38] | Derwood was… | 德伍得 |
[36:40] | was coming from my place the morning you saw him. | 在你看到他的那个早上 的确来过这里 |
[36:44] | He said if I spoke to you, he’d kill me. | 他说如果我告诉你们 他就杀了我 |
[36:47] | What didn’t he want you to tell us? | 他不想让你告诉我们什么 |
[36:50] | Last Friday night, | 上个周五晚上 |
[36:52] | he hung out while I was cleaning out the freezer. | 我清理冰箱的时候他过来了 |
[36:56] | He told me to go home, said he’d finish up. | 他让我回家 说他会接着清理干净 |
[37:00] | You know, I… I didn’t | 你知道 |
[37:01] | know why the hell he was being so nice to me. | 我不知道为什么他会对我这么好 |
[37:04] | But when I got home, | 然后等我回到家 |
[37:07] | I realized I had the key to the Dumpster. | 我才想起垃圾箱的钥匙还在我这里 |
[37:12] | And when I drove back, | 等我赶回去的时候 |
[37:15] | I saw him cleaning up all this blood. | 我看到他在清理血迹 |
[37:19] | You must have been very scared. | 你一定被吓坏了 |
[37:21] | I was, but you know, | 是的 |
[37:22] | I should have told the truth from the start. | 可我一开始就该把真相说出来 |
[37:25] | Do you recognize this guy? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[37:34] | No. | 不认识 |
[37:36] | He’s a private eye. Sylvia Jassie’s ex-husband… | 他是西尔维亚·杰西的前夫 |
[37:39] | hired him to spy on her. | 雇来监视她的私家侦探 |
[37:43] | But now this Steve Kiziak is gone missing. | 但是现在这个史帝夫·凯瑟亚克也失踪了 |
[37:46] | He was last seen parked outside your apartment. | 他最后被看到的时候 停车在你公寓的外面 |
[37:49] | You didn’t notice him? | 你没有注意到他 |
[37:51] | No, I-I didn’t… notice anything. | 没有 我什么也没注意到 |
[37:56] | Well, maybe we should check with Sylvia again. | 也许我们应该再去问一下西尔维亚 |
[37:58] | I don’t… I don’t think she’s home. | 我想 她不在家 |
[38:01] | Ah, well, we’ll track her down. | 啊 我们会找到她的 |
[38:07] | Don’t worry, Rob. It won’t be long now. | 别担心 罗布 很快就会结束了 |
[38:25] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[38:28] | Rob? What happened? | 罗布 出什么事了 |
[38:32] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[38:35] | What do… What do you want? | 你来干什么 |
[38:37] | I, uh… I was in the neighborhood, and I thought I’d say hi. | 我就在附近 想过来打声招呼 |
[38:43] | – Hi. – Rob, are you all right? | – 嗨 – 罗布 你没事吧 |
[38:52] | Did you do this? | 是你做的 |
[38:55] | No! Derwood Spinks did this. | 不 这是德伍得·史平克干的 |
[38:59] | You know, he’s the one who… | 你知道 他是那种…… |
[39:02] | Like I said, it’s a long story. | 就像我说的 说来话长 |
[39:04] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[39:06] | To a friend’s house. | 去一个朋友家 |
[39:09] | I have to leave, actually, as in now. | 我现在就得走了 |
[39:12] | Are you sure you’re all right? You’re not feeling… | 你确定你没事儿吗 你看起来有点…… |
[39:15] | Yes, absolutely. I’m-I’m fine, you know? | 是的 当然 我很好 你知道的 |
[39:18] | It’s just that when you came to see me yesterday, | 昨天你去找我的时候 |
[39:20] | I sensed that there were things | 我感觉你 |
[39:21] | that you wanted to talk about, but couldn’t. | 好像欲言又止的样子 |
[39:25] | That was yesterday. | 那是昨天的事 |
[39:29] | Well, can we talk about them now? | 那么 现在你想谈谈吗 |
[39:31] | Look, let me stop you right there, okay? | 算了 到此为止吧 好不好 |
[39:35] | You don’t have to worry about me anymore. | 你不用再为我担心了 |
[39:38] | As of… As of 10:38 a.M., | 从上午10:38开始 |
[39:41] | I am no longer employed by the Lucky Boy Corporation. | 我不再是幸运小子公司的雇员了 |
[39:44] | – I quit. – Rob. | – 我辞职了 – 罗布 |
[39:48] | I’m here as a friend. | 我是以一个朋友的身份来看你的 |
[39:50] | Well, then, consider me cured. | 那么 就当我的病已经好了 |
[39:52] | I had a breakthrough last night. | 昨晚治疗有了突破性进展 |
[39:54] | – Did you attend the O.A. Meeting? – Yeah. | – 你去参加暴食者匿名聚会了吗 – 去了 |
[39:57] | How did it go? | 觉得怎么样 |
[39:58] | It was a complete and utter waste of my time. | 那完全是在白费功夫 浪费时间 |
[40:01] | I’m sorry you felt that way. | 很遗憾你会这样认为 |
[40:03] | So they’re a bunch of fat people. | 那是一群胖子 |
[40:05] | So what? M-M-Maybe they, got, uh, | 那又如何 或许他们因为那种 |
[40:08] | what you would call a biological imperative… | 你所说的生理性强迫进食症 |
[40:11] | to eat too much. | 而暴饮暴食 |
[40:13] | Did you ever think of that? Did you? | 你有没有想过 有没有 |
[40:17] | You know, maybe I’ve got a biological imperative too. | 你知道 或许我也得了生理性强迫进食症 |
[40:23] | So why is that such a bad thing? | 可这又有什么糟糕的呢 |
[40:25] | Like, the world’s gonna end? That is biology. | 就像是世界末日 这是天性 |
[40:29] | You can’t fight biology. You can’t. | 你无法抗拒天性 你不能 |
[40:32] | Sounds like you’re saying you’re tired of feeling guilty. | 听起来你对你的负罪感已经厌倦了 |
[40:36] | Bingo. | 没错 |
[40:37] | And I am sick and tired… | 我受够了 |
[40:39] | of pretending that I’m something that I’m not. | 厌倦了这种把自己伪装成其他人的生活 |
[40:45] | You killed that man, didn’t you? | 是你杀了那个人 对吗 |
[40:58] | What did you just say? | 你为什么这么说 |
[41:00] | That’s why you feel so guilty, isn’t it? | 那就是你有负罪感的原因 是吧 |
[41:05] | Can you tell me why you did it? | 能告诉我为什么你会这样做吗 |
[41:08] | – Who have you been talking to? – No one. | – 是谁告诉你的 – 没人 |
[41:12] | I realized it after our last session. | 我们上次谈话后我就感觉到了 |
[41:14] | You spoke to the F.B.I.,didn’t you? | 你跟联邦探员说过 是不是 |
[41:17] | I haven’t spoken to anyone. | 我跟谁都没说过 |
[41:18] | And I won’t without your permission, but I am here… | 没有你的许可我不会告诉任何人 但是我来这儿 |
[41:20] | To ask you to turn yourself in. | 是要你改变你自己 |
[41:23] | I want you to get the help that you need. | 我希望能在你需要的时候给你帮助 |
[41:36] | You don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. | 你根本不知道你在说什么 |
[41:39] | Yes, I do, Rob. | 我知道 罗布 |
[41:41] | No, you don’t! | 不 你不知道 |
[41:45] | You said… | 你说过 |
[41:47] | you don’t believe in monsters. | 你不相信有怪物 |
[41:50] | Right? | 是吗 |
[41:52] | How about… | 那么 |
[41:56] | now? | 现在呢 |
[42:03] | How about… | 还有 |
[42:08] | now? | 现在呢 |
[42:11] | Do you believe… in monsters? | 你相信有怪物了吗 |
[42:23] | You poor man. | 可怜的人 |
[42:28] | What you must go through. | 你都经历了什么啊 |
[42:41] | – Oh, my God. – Step away, Rob. | – 哦 天哪 – 放开她 罗布 |
[42:46] | – Step away. – Dr. Reinhart, step away from him. | – 放开 – 莱因哈特医生 从他身边走开 |
[42:48] | – Don’t hurt him. – Rob, | – 不要伤害他 – 罗布 |
[42:49] | we tracked Sylvia down on the way to the landfill. | 我们在去垃圾填埋场的路上找到了西尔维亚 |
[42:52] | You just can’t stop yourself, can you? | 你没法控制自己 是不是 |
[42:55] | Get on the floor. | 趴在地上 |
[42:57] | Rob, get on the floor! | 罗布 趴在地上 |
[43:02] | Rob. | 罗布 |
[43:05] | Be that good person I know you mean to be. | 做一个你真正想做的好人 |
[43:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[43:43] | I can’t be something I’m not. | 我只能做我自己 |