时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | 匹斯弗 弗吉尼亚 晚上11︰49 | |
[00:46] | Max? | 马思 |
[00:49] | Max, you there? | 马思 你在吗 |
[00:58] | You’re late, kid. | 你迟到了 小孩 |
[01:04] | – You get lost? – Sorry. I had to wait till my mom took off. | -你迷路了 -对不起 我得等我妈睡了 |
[01:07] | It’s way past his bedtime, Max. | 他应该早睡的 马思 |
[01:12] | He’s not cut out for this. | 他还不够秤 |
[01:15] | Cut out for what? | 什么不够秤 |
[01:17] | Oh, there’s more here than just trees. | 哦 这儿不只有树林.. |
[01:21] | Before you can find out what, | 在你找到什么之前 |
[01:23] | I gotta know that you’re not gonna | 我要你保证 |
[01:24] | tell anyone about this place. | 不会跟别人说这个地方 |
[01:26] | I won’t. I swear. | 我不会的 我发誓 |
[01:30] | It’s a vow, Tony. Don’t make it if you’re gonna break it. | 是誓言 汤尼 如果守不住就别发誓 |
[01:33] | I won’t break it, man. Not ever. | 我不会的 老大 永远不会的 |
[01:37] | No matter what? | 无论如何吗 |
[01:40] | Even if someone dies tonight? | 甚至如果是今晚会有人死呢 |
[02:03] | Anthony Reed. | 安东尼·瑞德 |
[02:08] | – Got any outstanding warrants? – No, of course not. | -有吸毒什么的吗 -不 当然没有 |
[02:12] | Well, I’m gonna have to check it out for myself. | 那好 我要检查一下 |
[02:14] | So, put your hands on the vehicle. | 把手放在车上 |
[02:15] | – Look, I was just taking a walk. – Uh-huh. | -我只是散步而已 -嗯 |
[02:18] | Right past all those big “No trespassing” Signs? | 刚好经过那个「禁止进入」的告示牌吗 |
[02:21] | Now you just stand there for a minute. | 现在你在这里呆着 |
[02:23] | Come on, man. I didn’t do anything. | 拜托 我什么也没做 |
[02:26] | I wish I had a nickel for every | 真想花钱打发你们这些孩子们 |
[02:28] | time I had to drag you kids out of these woods. | 别进树林里玩 |
[02:30] | It’d be a lot of nickels. | 那要多少钢板呀 |
[02:32] | Do you have any calls from dispatch? | 有没有收到呼叫 |
[02:40] | Sir? | 先生 |
[02:44] | Dispatch to Foster. I didn’t copy your last transmission. | 呼叫福斯特 收不到你的答复 |
[02:47] | Officer? | 长官 |
[02:54] | Dispatch to Foster, do you copy? | 呼叫福斯特 请回答 |
[03:04] | Deputy Foster, this is Dispatch. Do you copy? | 福斯特副警长 呼叫 请回答 |
[03:12] | Deputy Foster, sir, what’s your 20? | 福斯特副警长 先生 你的位置 |
[04:13] | 圣犹大纪念医院 匹斯弗 弗吉尼亚 | |
[04:25] | Oh. There you are. Heavy traffic? | 你来了 塞车了吗 |
[04:28] | Slow going. Let’s just say I had | 很塞 可以说我有很多时间看.. |
[04:30] | ample time to read the police report you faxed me. | 你传真给我的警察报告 |
[04:34] | Thoughtfully provided by the local authorities, | 当地警方提供的材料很完整 |
[04:36] | even though it doesn’t tell the whole story. | 但好像他们有所隐瞒 |
[04:38] | A sheriff s deputy is slain during a routine patrol. | 一位轮值警官在巡逻时被杀 |
[04:42] | It’s a tragic occurrence, | 是一桩偶发的悲剧 |
[04:43] | but I don’t see the mystery here, Mulder. | 但我看不出有什么神秘的地方 穆德 |
[04:45] | Except said that the deputy | 除了他被隐形杀手 |
[04:46] | was beaten to death by an invisible assailant. | 殴打致死 |
[04:47] | Yes, but that’s according | 但那是根据一个 |
[04:48] | to the young man who’s accused of his murder. | 被控谋杀的小伙子说法 |
[04:50] | One Tony Reed, and I’m guessing wrongfully accused. | 汤尼·瑞德 我想他是冤枉的 |
[04:53] | He’s an “A” Student, | 他是个优秀学生 |
[04:54] | moved here a few months ago from Philadelphia. | 几个月前从费城搬到这 |
[04:56] | He’s never been in trouble in his life. | 他从未惹过麻烦 |
[04:58] | Tell me you’ve got more than S.A.T. | 除了他的学习成绩 |
[05:00] | Scores to show that Tony Reed didn’t commit this crime. | 你还得有更多的的证据 证明他没犯这件案子 |
[05:03] | Maybe. Take a look at the body. | 也许吧 看看这尸体 |
[05:18] | The former Deputy Ronald Foster. | 前警长罗纳德·福斯特 |
[05:20] | As you can see, the report doesn’t quite do it justice. | 你看到了 报告并没有偏差 |
[05:26] | Oh, my God. It looks like he was hit with a sledgehammer. | 天哪 他看起来像被铁锤锤过一样 |
[05:29] | Police flashlight. | 警用手电筒 |
[05:31] | One blow. | 就一击 |
[05:39] | Damage to the maxilla facial bones and the cranium… | 伤及上颔骨和颅骨 |
[05:42] | is consistent with a blunt force trauma, but… | 明显的钝器创伤.. |
[05:47] | I’d say that Tony eats his Wheaties. | 我得说汤尼吃了他的脑浆 |
[05:51] | Check out the back of his head. | 检查一下他的后脑 |
[06:04] | His eyeglasses. | 他的眼镜 |
[06:06] | Penetrated to the back of his skull. | 穿过了他的头 |
[06:08] | Babe Ruth couldn’t hit this hard, | 巴比·鲁斯(美国棒球运动员)也没这么大力 |
[06:10] | let alone a high school sophomore. | 更何况一个中学二年级的学生 |
[06:12] | Well, maybe if he was under the influence of P.C.P. | 也许他受了卡氏肺孢子虫肺炎的影响 |
[06:14] | Or some kind of stimulant. | 或者用了兴奋剂 |
[06:16] | – No, his tox screen came back negative. – Well, even so, | -不 他的药检成阴性 -好 就算是吧 |
[06:19] | I mean, stress and fear may have | 我是说 压力和害怕可以是动力 |
[06:20] | triggered an adrenalin response which is known to… | 引发肾上腺的反应 |
[06:23] | enable feats of near super human strength. | 令人类有超乎平常的力量 |
[06:25] | Agent Mulder? How long you plannin’ on bein’down here? | 穆德探员 你们打算在这儿待多久 |
[06:29] | Sheriff Harden, this is my partner, Agent Scully. | 哈登警长 这是我的搭档 史卡利探员 |
[06:31] | How long you plan on bein’ down here? | 你们打算待多久 |
[06:34] | I’d like Ron left in peace. | 我想让罗尼安息 |
[06:35] | I don’t know what there is to see anyway. | 不明白还有什么好看的 |
[06:38] | We got the kid who did it. | 我们抓到了那个犯案的小子 |
[06:39] | Sheriff, we don’t mean to second-guess you. | 警长 我们可不是那个意思 |
[06:41] | We’re just hoping to be of some assistance. | 我们只想提供一些帮助 |
[06:43] | Well, I don’t need it. | 但是我不需要.. |
[06:45] | I got the murder weapon with bloody fingerprints, | 我找到了有血印的犯案工具 |
[06:47] | and once the state crime lab | 一旦实验室查出 |
[06:49] | matches that up with Tony Reed, it’s open and shut. | 是吻合汤尼·瑞德的 就可以结案了 |
[06:53] | – Well, uh, we’re done here, right? – Mm-hmm. | -呃 这里没我们事了 对吗 -是 |
[06:56] | But, Sheriff Harden, | 哈登警长 |
[06:57] | you won’t mind if I talk to Tony Reed, do you? | 你介意我和汤尼谈谈吗 |
[06:59] | I mean, it won’t hurt your case. | 我是说 我不会插手你的案子的 |
[07:01] | And if he did do it, you’ll wanna know why. | 如果他做了 你也想知道是为什么 |
[07:16] | What? | 什么 |
[07:19] | Well, Tony, this must be your lucky day for visitors. | 汤尼 今天是你的幸运日吧 |
[07:23] | This is Agent Scully with the F.B.I | 这位是联邦调查局的史卡利探员 |
[07:25] | I’m not talkin’ anymore, okay? | 我不想再说了 好吗 |
[07:27] | Well, that might make things worse. | 这样会令事情变得更糟 |
[07:30] | They seem pretty bad already. | 事情现在已经很糟糕了 |
[07:32] | In your statement, you say that Deputy Foster stopped you. | 你的证词上说福斯特警官拦住了你 |
[07:37] | But you don’t say why. | 但你没说为什么 |
[07:41] | Come on. You were cruisin’, right? | 别这样 你被冤枉的对吗 |
[07:44] | I mean, a small town like this, | 我是说这样的小城镇.. |
[07:46] | you’re not exactly livin’ la vida loca. | 大家都应该互相认识的 |
[07:48] | I know. I grew up in Dullsville too. | 我知道 我在杜斯卫长大 |
[07:52] | Nothing to do but drive and park. | 整日也无所事事 |
[07:54] | How long ago was that? Look. | 那是多久的事了 |
[07:58] | Don’t you think I know what you’re doing? | 难道我不知你做了些什么吗 |
[08:01] | You’re like the tenth cop who’s | 你们就和那些警察一样.. |
[08:02] | come in here trying to relate to me till I confess. | 逼我招供 |
[08:05] | If you didn’t do it, it’s all the more reason to clear it up. | 如果你没做过 为何不说个清楚 |
[08:10] | Everything I know… is in my statement. | 我所知道的已经在报告里了 |
[08:14] | Okay, but bear with us, ’cause we’re old and stupid. | 好 请原谅我们又老又笨 |
[08:17] | How long was it between the time you heard the scream… | 在你听到尖叫有多长的时间 |
[08:21] | to the time that you found Deputy Foster? | 直到你发现福斯特警长 |
[08:28] | Tony, you’re not likely to get a fairer hearing than this. | 汤尼 你去听证会可没这么好 |
[08:34] | Maybe ten, fifteen seconds. | 也许有10到15分钟 |
[08:39] | You didn’t see anyone near the patrol car? | 你没看到巡逻车边有人吗 |
[08:42] | You didn’t hear anything? | 听到任何声音 |
[08:43] | And you’re still gonna stick with your story… | 你一直坚持你的说法 |
[08:46] | that you were the only one there, is that right? | 你是唯一在场的人 对吗 |
[08:51] | Uh… | 对 |
[08:59] | I wanna go back to my cell. | 我要回房里 |
[09:12] | Sixteen years old and his | 16岁就毁了一生 |
[09:13] | life is over unless he starts tellin’ the truth. | 除非他说出真相 |
[09:16] | If you really think he’s guilty, | 如果你真的认为他有罪 |
[09:18] | why don’t you ask yourself this: | 为何你不问问自己: |
[09:19] | Why wouldn’t he make up a more plausible cover story? | 他为何要把这事情搞复杂 |
[09:22] | Why didn’t he say that a pickup full of hillbillies… | 为何他不说一车的乡下人 |
[09:25] | drove by and clobbered the deputy and ran away? | 在打死警察后逃走 |
[09:28] | I’m not saying he’s guilty. | 我没说他有罪 |
[09:31] | I’m inclined to agree that Tony Reed | 我直觉汤尼·瑞德 |
[09:32] | did not commit murder. | 没有杀人 |
[09:33] | But I think that he saw the person who did, | 但我想他看见那个人了 |
[09:36] | and he may be covering up for it. | 而他也许想隐瞒 |
[09:37] | I’m not sure there was a person to see. | 我不确定有人看见 |
[09:39] | I think there was a force at work here. | 但或许有人施压 |
[09:41] | – What kind of force? – Some | -怎样施压 -也许是 |
[09:43] | kind of territorial or spiritual entity maybe. | 某种地域上或精神上的.. |
[09:46] | Poltergeists have long | 这样的暴力案子 |
[09:47] | been associated with violent acts like this, | 经常和鬼扯上关系 |
[09:49] | and they tend to manifest around young people. | 它们喜欢捉弄年轻人 |
[09:52] | They seem to be drawn to the turmoil of adolescence. | 他们表现得非常叛逆 |
[09:54] | Mulder, rather than spirits, | 穆德 别说鬼神了 |
[09:58] | can we at least start with Tony’s friends? | 我们能不能和汤尼的朋友谈谈 |
[10:02] | Please, just… for me? | 拜托 权当为我 |
[10:04] | I think there’s one person in particular I’d like to talk to. | 我认为有一个人.. 你我都特别想谈谈 |
[10:10] | Let’s wrap it up, people. | 大家请交卷 |
[10:13] | Two-minute warnin’. | 两分钟时间 |
[10:33] | There goes half your grade, Max. | 考试过了一半了 马思 |
[10:36] | – You missed the midterm. – Not if I take it right now. | -你错过了期中考 -如果我现在考就不算 |
[10:41] | – In one minute? – Oh, I’ve been studying. | -一分钟之内 -都是我学过的 |
[10:49] | I don’t care who your father is. | 我才不理你父亲是谁 |
[10:51] | You fail my test, it sticks. | 你不及格就完蛋了 |
[10:54] | I guess I better ace it then, huh? | 我想我最好现在写 |
[11:08] | Take your seat, young man. | 找个位子坐下 小伙子 |
[11:14] | – Piece of cake. – It is when you mark ’em at random. | -简单! -你就是把格子填满嘛 |
[11:18] | Go ahead. Check it. | 继续 检查一下 |
[11:33] | Maybe I got more goin’ on than people know. | 也许我比别人知道的多 |
[11:47] | Chastity Raines? I’m Agent Scully. | 卡斯迪·瑞恩 我是史卡利探员 |
[11:49] | This is Agent Mulder. We’re with the F.B.I. | 这位是穆德探员 我们都从联邦调查局来 |
[11:52] | – I remember you. – Chastity, | -我认得你 -卡斯迪 |
[11:53] | what did you and Tony talk about this morning? | 你今天早上和汤尼谈了什么 |
[11:56] | – He didn’t kill that cop. – How can you be so sure? | -他没有杀死那警察 -为何你那么肯定 |
[12:01] | – Tony just doesn’t have it in him. – Do you? | -汤尼不需这么做 -你这样认为 |
[12:07] | Were you there when it happened? | 你在场吗 |
[12:10] | Look, I gotta go. | 听着 我要走了 |
[12:12] | Do you realize that Tony could | 你明白汤尼要 |
[12:14] | go to prison for the rest of his life for this? | 为了这要坐一辈子牢 |
[12:17] | Chastity, if you know something, | 卡斯迪 如果你知道什么 |
[12:19] | now’s the time to mention it. | 该是说出来的时候了 |
[12:22] | Unless they got a warrant, you don’t have to say nothin’. | 除非他们有逮捕令 你什么也不用说 |
[12:25] | Wow. You must be her lawyer. | 哦 你一定是她的律师 |
[12:26] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[12:29] | Butting into our investigation. | 影响我们的调查 |
[12:30] | I wonder what your father, the sheriff, would think. | 我想你的父亲 警长会考虑的 |
[12:32] | How do you know who my dad is? | 你怎么知道我父亲是谁 |
[12:35] | You got the same last name. | 你们同姓 |
[12:37] | Oh, you’re good. | 哦 你真棒 |
[12:39] | We’re done here. Come on, babe. | 谈话完毕 走吧宝贝 |
[12:41] | You must’ve been a Betty back in the day. | 你一定很「整霉」 |
[12:46] | – A “Betty”? – “Back in the day.” | -「整霉」 -整天倒霉 |
[12:53] | Scully. | 史卡利 |
[12:56] | What about the murder weapon? | 杀人凶器又怎样了 |
[12:59] | All I know is we put the flashlight in here and now it’s gone. | 我所知道的是手电筒不见了 |
[13:03] | It’s like it just disappeared into thin air. | 就像它消失在空气中了 |
[13:07] | How many people have access to this evidence room? | 有多少人可以进证物室 |
[13:10] | Only me and the dozen deputies. | 只有我和几个警察 |
[13:11] | What does the tape show? | 这录像带看到什么 |
[13:15] | That no unauthorized persons | 没有警察进来 |
[13:16] | came in and no one went anywhere near this locker. | 也没有人靠近这锁头 |
[13:18] | – Was this here before? – I don’t know. | -这以前有吗 -不知道 |
[13:23] | Can we take a look at the surveillance tape? | 我们可以看看那录像带吗 |
[13:26] | You can see that the flashlight was properly secured. | 你可以看到手电筒放得很安全 |
[13:30] | It’s not like we’re | 不像我们 |
[13:31] | runnin’some kind of half-assed operation here. | 以前的行动那样 |
[13:34] | No one’s saying that you are, Sheriff. | 没人说你是 警长 |
[13:38] | Here’s when the state | 州警察 |
[13:39] | police showed up to take it to the crime lab. | 把它送去罪证实验室 |
[13:41] | There’s me goin’to get it. | 这里是我去把它拿回来 |
[13:43] | We opened up the locker, and it’s gone. | 我们开启锁就不见了 |
[13:49] | I maybe, uh, didn’t give you all | 我也许没有热情招呼你们 |
[13:51] | the warmest welcome, but if you have any ideas. | 但如果你们有线索的话 |
[13:54] | – May I? – I watched it a dozen times. | -可以看看吗 -我看了好几次了 |
[13:58] | Could there be a malfunction with the V.C.R.? | 会不会是录像机故障呢 |
[14:01] | I don’t see how. | 我不看出来 |
[14:02] | Plus, there’s no gap in the time code. | 加上也没有时间差 |
[14:04] | The murder weapon was the only hard evidence we had. | 凶器是我们唯一拥有的实证 |
[14:08] | Without it, we got no case. | 没有它 我们立不了案 |
[14:11] | You know what I gotta do now? | 你知道我现在要干什么吗 |
[14:13] | I gotta call Ron Foster’s widow | 我去致电福斯特的遗孀 |
[14:15] | and tell her that I gotta turn his killer loose. | 告诉她要释放杀人凶手了 |
[14:27] | Scully, check this out. | 史卡利 看这个 |
[14:32] | – What am I supposed to be seeing? – Here it comes. | -看什么呢 -它来了.. |
[14:36] | Now you see it. | 看到了吗 |
[14:38] | One more frame. Now you don’t. | 有人影 现在没了 |
[14:40] | What do you make of that, Scully? Take another look. | 那是什么造成的 史卡利 再看一下 |
[14:43] | Now it’s here. | 就在这 |
[14:45] | Now it’s not. | 现在没了 |
[15:03] | Are you ready to be straight with me? | 你打算和我说实话吗 |
[15:05] | Leave me alone, Mom. Would you just leave me alone. | 让我静一静 妈妈 可以吗 |
[15:08] | I’m tired! | 我很累 |
[15:12] | This isn’t like a bad report card, Anthony. A man is dead. | 这不是考试不及格 安东尼 有人死了 |
[15:16] | I told you, I didn’t do it! | 我告诉过你了 我没干 |
[15:19] | It’s just that what you say happened doesn’t make sense. | 但你说的让我摸不着头绪 |
[15:23] | There’s gotta be more to it. | 肯定还有事 |
[15:25] | Well, there isn’t. Okay? | 好 还有 行了吧 |
[15:29] | Are those kids involved in this? That boy Max? | 那些小孩子也涉及这件事吗 那个马思 |
[15:33] | No. | 没有 |
[15:36] | Mom, they’re the only friends I have here. | 妈 他们是我在这唯一的朋友 |
[15:38] | You’re done seein’ ’em. | 你一定看见他们了 |
[15:39] | You don’t even know them. | 你甚至还不认识他们 |
[15:40] | I do know them. I was your age once. | 我认识 我是过来人 |
[15:46] | Tony, we came here to get a fresh start, | 汤尼 我们来这儿是为了一个新的开始 |
[15:50] | get away from them bad schools, the wrong crowd. | 离开以前不好的学校 坏朋友 |
[15:53] | You are doing so well here. | 这儿的人都不错 |
[15:56] | How would you know? You’re never around. | 你怎么知道 你从不跟邻居聊天 |
[16:04] | You think it’s my dream to work two jobs? | 你以为我想打两份工吗 |
[16:07] | I’m doin’ it for you, Tony. | 我是为了你呀 汤尼 |
[16:11] | I just wanna get some sleep. That’s all I want. | 我现在只想睡觉 |
[16:17] | You got a chance at a good life, | 你有机会有个好人生 |
[16:19] | a real future. | 一个真正的未来 |
[16:22] | We didn’t come all this way so you could throw it away. | 我们还没走完 你可以把它抛开 |
[17:03] | Listen to that, man. This car’s got guts. | 听着 伙计 这车被登记了 |
[17:05] | – Sort of like you that way. – Whose car is this, Max? | -就像你那样 -这是谁的车 马思 |
[17:10] | Chastity told you to shut | 卡斯迪告诉过你闭嘴 |
[17:12] | up and sit tight and things would be fine. | 镇定 一切都会好的 |
[17:14] | – You did that. It tells me a lot. – Everything’s not fine. | -你做了 我知道 -一切都很糟 |
[17:17] | We’re in a stolen car, a cop is dead. | 我们坐着一辆偷来的车 一个警察死了 |
[17:19] | Calm down, man. He’d been snoopin’ around. He had to go. | 放心 他到处嗅嗅 会走的 |
[17:23] | What do you mean, “He had to go”? | 你什么意思 “他会走的” |
[17:25] | What happened out there? | 出什么事了 |
[17:26] | You gotta learn not to ask so many questions. | 你要学会别问那么多问题 |
[17:32] | Slow the hell down, man! You’re freakin’ me out! | 他妈的开慢点 你会把我抛出去 |
[17:34] | You ain’t seen nothin’ yet. | 你什么也还没看见 |
[17:37] | Max, look out! | 马思 小心! |
[18:14] | I’m gonna make you one of us. | 我要让你加入我们其中的一员 |
[18:18] | But I call the shots. Always remember that. | 但我是指挥 记着 |
[18:42] | Hey, Chuck. | 嘿 查克 |
[18:44] | Sorry to make you trek over here | 不好意思让你花时间查那个 |
[18:46] | for what’s probably a glitch. | 也许是鬼影的东西 |
[18:47] | – What’d you come up with? – Nothing but eye strain at first. | -你查到什么了吗 -一开始什么也没有 也许是眼疲劳 |
[18:50] | Then I ran it through my imaging software. | 直到我用了幻影软件 |
[18:53] | I’m here to tell you, it’s not a glitch. | 所以我告诉你 摄像机拍的东西 |
[18:56] | It’s what the camera saw. | 不是什么光影 |
[18:57] | Buckle up, Scully. I believe Chuck | 打赌吧 史卡利 |
[18:59] | is about to take us on a ride through the paranormal. | 我相信查要跟我们长篇大论了 |
[19:01] | Yes and no. Initially, I was thinking spectral manifestation. | 有还是没有 直接说 我不想故弄玄虚 |
[19:06] | But with spirit activity, | 但那是灵异行为 |
[19:08] | you’d expect to see light streaks, auras, | 你只能看到光影 |
[19:11] | atmospheric disturbances, translucent figures. | 空气被搅动 透明物体 |
[19:15] | Whatever this is, it’s not a ghost. | 无论是什么也好 但不是鬼 |
[19:17] | Especially since ghost don’t go | 特别是鬼 |
[19:19] | around leaving synthetic polymers in their wake. | 不会留下什么影子 |
[19:22] | That’s what the gunk on the floor turned out to be. | 那到底是什么呢 |
[19:24] | Huh. I dig a mystery with layers. | 我倒弄出个谜来 |
[19:28] | Chuck, I get the feeling you don’t know what the hell this is. | 查克 我觉得你也不知道那是什么 |
[19:31] | I cross-referenced the shape’s silhouette… | 以我的幻想那是一种意念 |
[19:34] | against every organic and | 可对运用器疗 |
[19:36] | inorganic object in the Library of Congress database. | 或神经激发现来 |
[19:39] | The closest match was a Soviet Akula class submarine. | 最相似的案子是苏联亚古拉潜艇 |
[19:44] | I think we can rule that out. | 我认为可以排除它 |
[19:46] | And then there’s this weirdness. | 这里有点不可思议 |
[19:50] | My enhancement brought up this dark edge… | 我的强化显影让黑影 |
[19:54] | around the anomaly. | 边缘成形 |
[19:56] | – A shadow. – It fit with the lighting in the room. | -一个影子 -由房间的灯影照射出来 |
[19:59] | The problem is it can’t be throwing | 问题是:它很难清晰形成 |
[20:01] | -a shadow unless… – Unless it’s a solid object. | -除非 -除非它是个固体物体 |
[20:04] | Which is impossible because it only appears for a single frame. | 不可能只有一个影格 |
[20:07] | One-thirtieth of a second. | 1/30秒 |
[20:10] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[20:11] | Maybe, uh, SCAG can give us a clearer picture. | 也许沙卡可以给我们更清晰的画面 |
[20:15] | – SCAG? – Spectrographic Color Attribute Generator. | -「沙卡」 -彩显彩色喷画技术 |
[20:19] | I’m beta testing it forJ.P.L. | 我用它显出模型 |
[20:22] | It’s still in the tweaking phase, but the basic idea is… | 但还是不太明显 但基上的.. |
[20:26] | I assign known color values… | 我选择色彩深浅 |
[20:28] | onto the black-and-white image. | 在黑白的影像中 |
[20:32] | Then SCAG assigns chromatic values | 然后沙卡会将其慢慢渗透 |
[20:34] | throughout the frame, | 在整个影格里 |
[20:36] | in effect making an educated guess at, uh, | 最后效果出来.. |
[20:39] | what all the colors might be. | 什么样的色彩 |
[20:45] | It still needs fine tuning. | 还要润色 |
[20:49] | What? | 什么 |
[20:51] | You recognize these colors, Scully? | 你还记得这些色彩吗 史卡利 |
[21:14] | Hey, Tony. | 嘿 汤尼 |
[21:15] | Everyone’s looking at me like I’m a criminal. | 每个人都像看罪人一样看着我 |
[21:18] | I’m not. I heard you took a ride. | 我不会 我听说你上了车 |
[21:21] | What was that? How did he do it? | 为何那样 他怎么做的 |
[21:25] | You’ll find out. | 你会知道的 |
[21:28] | Maybe you were right… about me not bein’ cut out for this. | 也许你对 但我不是这样的人 |
[21:31] | It’s a little late for second thoughts. | 现在才说已经太晚了 |
[21:36] | You tryin’ to move in on my girl? | 你要抢走我的女友吗 |
[21:41] | Saved by the bell. | 好彩要上课了 |
[22:00] | Hey, you wanna stare at someone? Stare at me. | 嘿 你想盯人吗 盯我吧 |
[22:06] | Well, class. | 好 上课了 |
[22:08] | I graded your midterms. | 我改了期中考考卷 |
[22:11] | Save for a few of you, the news is not good. | 除了少数人 你们考得不是很好 |
[22:15] | Mr. Pembleton. | 彭布尔顿 |
[22:18] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[22:20] | Welcome back, Mr. Reed. | 欢迎你回来 瑞德 |
[22:23] | Expect to make up the test tomorrow. | 明天补考 |
[22:26] | Mr. Harden, you’re here on time for a change. | 哈登 你准时上课真是奇迹 |
[22:31] | What’s this? | 为什么这样 |
[22:33] | – Self-explanatory, isn’t it? – I got every answer right. | -乱写的 不是吗 -但是我每个答案都是正确的 |
[22:37] | Not because you knew the material. | 是因为你不知道答案吗 |
[22:38] | You sayin’ I cheated? How? | 那你是说我作弊 有吗 |
[22:41] | I have no idea how. | 我不知道你怎么作弊的 |
[22:43] | But you did. And I won’t tolerate it. | 但你做了 而我不会容忍的 |
[22:53] | Back to business, people. | 做自己的事 |
[22:55] | Mr. Guider? | 吉达先生 |
[22:58] | How do I tell Max that I want out? | 我该怎样跟马思说 我想退出 |
[23:00] | I wish I could help you, Tony. | 我希望我能帮你 汤尼 |
[23:04] | I can’t even help myself. | 但我甚至帮不了我自已 |
[23:36] | Babbit! | 巴比 |
[24:05] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天哪 |
[24:17] | Excuse me, please. Thank you. | 对不起 让让 谢谢 |
[24:23] | Just stay back. | 站后点 |
[24:28] | I’ll show you my theory if you show me yours. | 我们交换一下意见吧 |
[24:31] | Based on the eyewitness accounts of | 根据我问过话的 |
[24:33] | the students I spoke to, | 目击者所言 |
[24:35] | at this moment I’d have to say that I don’t have one. | 这一刻 我不得不承认我不想法 |
[24:40] | What about for these globs of goo? | 这些黏黏的东西是什么 |
[24:43] | – The ones we found in the evidence room? – Yeah. | -我们在证据室发现的 -是的 |
[24:45] | I’m guessing Max Harden could tell us how they got there. | 我想马思·哈登可以告诉我们它们怎么在那的 |
[24:48] | You think Max did this? Based on what? | 你认为马思做的 有何证据 |
[24:50] | I spoke to a few students myself. | 我和几个学生谈过 |
[24:52] | Apparently Max was angry at Mr. Babbit… | 明显的马思生巴比先生的气 |
[24:54] | because he failed him on his midterm exam, | 因为他不让他期中考及格 |
[24:56] | so he had motive. | 所以有动机 |
[24:57] | Well, he may have had motive, | 他也许有动机 |
[24:59] | but he didn’t have opportunity. | 但他没机会 |
[25:01] | There was nobody here who saw him even | 没人看见他 |
[25:02] | go near the victim. | 接近受害者 |
[25:03] | Maybe he didn’t need to. I pulled his records. | 也许他不需要 我查了他的记录 |
[25:07] | Rising attendance and discipline | 近几个月他缺课 |
[25:08] | problems the last few months. But look at this transcript. | 又不守纪律 但看上面描述的 |
[25:11] | As his behavior was getting worse, | 他的行为异常 |
[25:13] | his grades were going through the roof. | 但成绩却好得出奇 |
[25:15] | – This kid has changed, Scully. – He’s a teenager. | -这孩子变了 史卡利 -他是个小孩 |
[25:17] | Everything about him is changing. | 任何时候都在变 |
[25:19] | His body and his brain | 他的身体和大脑 |
[25:20] | chemistry is in a state of unparalleled upheaval, | 的化学变化 是不可预测的 |
[25:23] | plus there’s peer pressure and-and substance abuse. | 再加上精神压力和激素作用 |
[25:26] | Any one of these factors could alter his behavior radically. | 这些因素都可造成他行为过于激动 |
[25:29] | What if it’s given him a | 会令他产生 |
[25:30] | kind of psychokinetic or paranormal ability… | 精神突变或者超自然能力 |
[25:33] | that allows him to exert force | 让他可以 |
[25:34] | over a victim without ever laying a finger on him? | 不动一指而杀死一个人吗 |
[25:37] | – That’s your theory? – Yes, it is. | -这就是你的理论 -是的 |
[25:40] | Soon to be proven as soon as I get Max in for questioning. | 只要我们审问他 很快就会知道 |
[25:43] | Agent, you needed to speak to Sheriff Harden? | 探员 你要和警长说话吗 |
[25:45] | Yeah. | 是 |
[25:45] | I want to talk to him about his son. | 我要和他谈谈他儿子的事 |
[25:47] | He’s with him now. | 他正和他在一起 |
[25:48] | They’re taking him to the emergency room. | 他们把他送进了急诊 |
[25:50] | Max just collapsed in the parking lot. | 马思在停车场倒下了 |
[25:57] | You hear about Max? Is he okay? | 你听说马思的事了吗 他没关系吧 |
[26:01] | – Where are you going? – Tony, | -你去哪 -汤尼 |
[26:03] | the less you know, the better, all right? | 你知道的越少越好 知道吗 |
[28:16] | What, no candy, no flowers? | 什么 没糖果 没花吗 |
[28:19] | My deputy told me you were comin’and why. | 我的下属告诉我你们要来 为什么 |
[28:22] | So you can just turn around. | 你可以调查 |
[28:23] | Whatever happened at that school, my son didn’t do it. | 但学校的事 我儿子没做 |
[28:27] | Sheriff, we’d like to ask | 警长 如果可以的话 |
[28:28] | your son a few questions, if that’s okay. | 我们想问你儿子几个问题 |
[28:30] | The boy’s sick. | 孩子病了 |
[28:31] | The doctors can’t even say what’s wrong with him. | 医生甚至找不出原因 |
[28:33] | Max could tell them. | 马思可以告诉我们 |
[28:35] | You know why you collapsed, don’t you, Max? | 你知你为何昏倒 对吗 马思 |
[28:37] | Yeah. Too much teen spirit. | 是的 太精力旺盛了 |
[28:39] | You think? Smells like murder to me. | 你以为 好像要杀了我 |
[28:42] | Who do you think you’re talkin’to here? | 你以为你在跟谁说话 |
[28:45] | Yeah, it’s not like you got a damned thing on me. | 对 不是你认为的那样 |
[28:47] | You got a problem with authority figures, don’t you, Max? | 你有大人物撑腰啊 马思 |
[28:51] | If I wasted Babbit, then how did I do it? | 如果我害死巴比 那我怎么下手的 |
[28:52] | Am I like Carrie or somethin’? | 难道我是魔女嘉莉不成 |
[28:54] | I used some kind of mental powers? | 我用什么精神力量 |
[28:56] | No, somethin’else. You figured out a | 不 其它的 你发现一种方法 |
[28:58] | way to tap into something that gives you super powers. | 可以得到超自然的力量 |
[29:02] | Came in handy with Babbit and Deputy Foster. | 来对付巴比和福斯特警官 |
[29:06] | Man, you’re whistlin’ “Dixie.” | 伙计 你就吹吧 |
[29:08] | High temperature and heart rate. | 高体温和心跳快 |
[29:11] | Low blood sugar. Electrolytes show acidosis. | 低血糖 电解质呈酸性 |
[29:14] | All these symptoms are | 所有迹象 |
[29:16] | consistent with extreme exertion and withdrawal. | 都证明剧烈运动后体力消退了 |
[29:20] | Withdrawal? From what? | 消退了什么 |
[29:22] | The rush. I think whatever it is | 剧烈运动 无论怎么说 |
[29:24] | that gives you the power to rearrange furniture… | 这让你有能力去移动家具 |
[29:27] | and turn a flashlight into | 用手电筒变成凶器 |
[29:28] | a battering ram also gives you quite a buzz. | 而且让你行如风 |
[29:30] | Well, if I can do all that, | 如果我都做过 |
[29:31] | what’s stoppin’ me from doin’ it to you? | 那你怎么不叫我停下来 |
[29:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:35] | Maybe the effect’s worn off. | 也许结果可以影响你 |
[29:38] | Maybe you need another fix. | 也许你需要修整一下 |
[29:40] | As soon as I blow out of here, I’ll be sure to get one. | 一旦我离开这 我就会好 |
[29:43] | That’s not gonna happen any time soon. | 很快你就不好了 |
[29:45] | Your condition’s getting worse. | 你的情况越来越糟 |
[29:47] | And we’re not gonna be able to | 我们不会帮你 |
[29:49] | help you unless you can tell us what’s going on. | 除非你说出真相 |
[29:53] | Boy, is any of this true? | 儿子 这是真的吗 |
[29:58] | – No. – You better pray I don’t find out it is. | -不 -你最好祈祷上天保佑我查不出来 |
[30:03] | Sir? Can we have a word outside? | 先生 我们出去谈吧 |
[30:25] | He’s not a bad kid. He just needs discipline. | 他不是个坏孩子 只是需要惩戒一下 |
[30:29] | If your son is in trouble, | 如果你的儿子有麻烦 |
[30:31] | I’m sure you’d want to know about it. | 我肯定你想知道原因 |
[30:32] | With that in mind, | 那样的话 |
[30:33] | we’d like permission to search your house. | 我们想获准搜查你的房子 |
[30:35] | You’re not getting it. | 不批准 |
[30:37] | I’m not ready to jump on a bandwagon and | 我可不立刻认为 |
[30:40] | call my boy a murderer. | 我儿子是杀人犯 |
[30:47] | There’s some, uh, test results missing from Max’s chart. | 马思的病例里少了几项测试结果 |
[30:51] | I think we should track ’em down. | 我认为应该找到它们 |
[30:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:05] | Hot off the presses. | 热压 |
[31:09] | Anything interesting? | 有什么感兴趣的 |
[31:11] | – This can’t be right. – What is it? | -这不对 -这是什么 |
[31:15] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[31:18] | What? | 什么 |
[31:20] | Evidence of cerebral lesions from repeated concussions. | 从大脑神经的反应来看 |
[31:25] | Arthritis in the spine and major joints. | 他背椎的主要关节都有炎症 |
[31:29] | Stress fractures. | 形成骨刺 |
[31:31] | Numerous muscle and… | 不名状的肌肉 |
[31:36] | – And ligament micro-tears. – What would cause this? | -被重力拉扯过 -为何会这样 |
[31:39] | In a teenager? I can’t even imagine. | 在一个年轻人 真难以想象 |
[31:42] | This is the kind of thing that | 这种情形 |
[31:43] | you’d see in someone who’s crashed race cars… | 可以在赛车手身上看到 |
[31:45] | or played pro football for 15 years. | 或踢了15年的足球 |
[31:50] | Whatever Max is doing, it’s killing him. | 无论马思做过什么 这会要他的命 |
[31:55] | I think I’m starting to get it. | 我想我明白了 |
[32:32] | – I thought I saw a young lady come in here. – I wish. | -我想我看见一个女孩进来了 -我也想 |
[32:48] | Max Harden’s personal effects. | 马思·哈登的个人物品 |
[32:51] | Yeah. | 好 |
[33:00] | This is it. Those globs we found… | 就是它 我们发现的胶状物 |
[33:02] | this is where they came from. | 这从哪儿弄来的 |
[33:06] | Speed, Scully. Somehow Max Harden has found a way… | 速度 马思·哈登发现一种方法 |
[33:09] | – To move faster than the eye can see. – Mulder. | -快速地移动比眼睛快 -穆德 |
[33:12] | That would explain how Babbit was killed. | 这就可以解释为何巴比被杀 |
[33:14] | It would also explain how a chair and table… | 也可以解释椅子和桌子 |
[33:15] | appeared to move on their | 有足够的力量自己移动 |
[33:16] | own with enough force to penetrate a wall. | 穿墙而过 |
[33:18] | Force equals mass times acceleration. Isn’t that right? | 力量等同于加速度 对吗 |
[33:20] | Yes, but it’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[33:22] | The human body isn’t designed to move like that. | 人类身体没设计成可移动这么快 |
[33:25] | Exactly. That is… That is why his is falling apart. | 对 所以这就是令他倒下的原因 |
[33:28] | Agents, could you… | 探员 快过来 |
[33:53] | Max… Max, please don’t do this. You can stop. | 马思 求你别这样 你收手吧 |
[33:55] | Sure. Just like you can. | 当然 就像你那样 |
[33:57] | I mean hurting people. | 我是说伤人 |
[33:58] | Haven’t enough people already been hurt? | 已经多少人被伤害了 |
[34:00] | This is not why I got you out! | 我弄你出来并不是想这样 |
[34:03] | – Let’s leave here. Let’s just go away. – And do what? | -让我们离开这 -那干嘛 |
[34:06] | Find a place to get some help. | 找个地方调整一下 |
[34:09] | Help for what? | 调整什么 |
[34:11] | This is the best thing that’s ever happened to me. | 我从未这么好过 |
[34:15] | I can’t go back to things standin’ still. | 我没办法像过去那样 |
[34:19] | And neither can you. | 你也不行 |
[34:33] | Tony, what are you doing here? | 汤尼 你在这干嘛 |
[34:35] | You went in that cave, didn’t you? | 你进了那山洞吗 |
[34:38] | You shouldn’t have done that. | 你不该那样做 |
[34:41] | It was such a rush… moving fast like that. | 那真刺激 移动得那么快 |
[34:46] | I didn’t want this for you. How did you find it? | 我不想你这样 你怎么发现的 |
[34:50] | I followed you. I was worried about you. | 我跟着你 我担心你 |
[34:54] | That’s so sweet. | 真让我开心 |
[34:56] | I wish things were different than how they are. | 我希望事情不是那样 |
[35:01] | Maybe they can be. With Max in the hospital, | 也许他们可以 马思在医院 |
[35:04] | we could go to the cops. | 我们去找警察吧 |
[35:08] | He’s out. | 他出来了 |
[36:14] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[36:27] | Hello? | 嘿 |
[36:50] | Boo. | 嘿 |
[37:02] | You killed Ron Foster. | 你杀了罗尼·福斯特 |
[37:05] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 |
[37:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:10] | I don’t know. You want some great reason? | 不知道 你要什么大的理由吗 |
[37:13] | You little son of a bitch! | 你他妈的小婊子 |
[37:17] | He thought he was really somethin’. | 他以为他是什么东西 |
[37:19] | Always liked to push people around. | 总是把人拒之千里 |
[37:22] | Same as Babbit… and same as you. | 就像巴比 就像你 |
[37:27] | I’m not afraid of you anymore. | 我再也不怕你了 |
[37:36] | I can’t let you do this, Max. | 我不能让你再这样 马思 |
[37:47] | – Take him to O.R. One. – All right. | -把他送一号手术室 -好 |
[37:56] | Yo, Scully. | 史卡利 |
[38:01] | How bad are his injuries? | 他伤势如何 |
[38:03] | It’s too soon to tell. | 还不知道 |
[38:05] | He’s unconscious and bleeding internally, | 他内出血休克 |
[38:07] | apparently from a blow to the abdomen. | 明显是腹部受到重击 |
[38:09] | Yeah, delivered with this. | 是的 是用这个 |
[38:11] | Max’s weapon of choice against cops. | 马思对付警察的武器 |
[38:14] | Why would he leave it behind? | 为何他留在现场 |
[38:15] | Do you think he’s doing it to taunt the police? | 他嘲弄警察吗 |
[38:17] | No, I think somebody intervened. | 不 我想是有其它人阻止他 |
[38:19] | I think that’s why the sheriff | 我想这就是为何警长仍活着 |
[38:21] | is still alive and why his gun is missing. | 枪却不见了 |
[38:23] | But if he can do what you claim, | 但如果像你说的 |
[38:25] | then… then who could possibly intervene? | 那谁阻止他 |
[38:27] | The someone who knows exactly | 那个人知道 |
[38:29] | how Max does what he does. | 马思的秘密 |
[38:31] | And someone who’s finally standing up to him. | 那个人最后和他抗争 |
[38:33] | Tony. How do we find him? | 汤尼 我们怎样才能找到他 |
[38:36] | Well, I would guess the source | 我知道 |
[38:36] | where Max gets his power from. | 马思从哪得到的力量 |
[38:39] | The woods near where the deputy was killed. | 树林里警官被杀的地方附近 |
[38:42] | Tony never came clean about what he was doing out there. | 汤尼从未解释过他为何在那儿 |
[38:45] | Well, maybe that’s why the deputy was killed. | 也许这就是副警长为何被杀的原因 |
[38:48] | Maybe he got too close to the truth. | 也许他离真相太近了 |
[38:54] | Chastity, we don’t have to be doing this. | 卡斯迪 我们不要这么做 |
[38:57] | I told you, I took care of things with Max. | 我说过 我会阻止马思的 |
[38:59] | No, you didn’t, and you shouldn’t have tried. | 不 你不行 你都不应该去尝试 |
[39:02] | He was gonna kill his father. I had to stop him. | 他差点杀了他父亲 我阻止了他 |
[39:04] | You stopped him because he let you.He let you. | 你能阻止他 他是让着你的 |
[39:05] | He was slowing down. Tony, you’ve slowed down too. | 他慢下来了 汤尼 你也会慢下来的 |
[39:07] | If we don’t get back to the cave before Max does, | 如果我们比马思早回到洞里 |
[39:08] | we’re history. | 我们就成了历史了 |
[39:31] | – Hurry! – I’ll catch up. | -快点 -我会跟上的 |
[40:07] | Chastity? | 卡斯迪 |
[40:09] | Are you okay? | 你没关系吧 |
[40:11] | You’re late, kid. | 你们迟了 孩子 |
[40:15] | – What did you do to her? – She took a swing at me. | -你对她做了什么 -她背叛了我 |
[40:18] | You believe that? You got it all turned around. | 你相信吗 都是你的错 |
[40:35] | Come on, man. | 来吧 伙计 |
[40:39] | Who do you think you’re dealin’ with? | 你以为你和谁打交道 |
[40:47] | All I ever wanted was you to be my friend, Tony. | 我只想你做我的朋友 汤尼 |
[40:50] | You stuck a knife in my back. | 而你在背后捅我一刀 |
[40:54] | And now I’m gonna mess you up. | 现在我让你消失 |
[41:10] | I’m sorry, Tony. | 对不起 汤尼 |
[41:12] | I can’t go back. | 我回不去了 |
[41:51] | Chastity? | 卡斯迪 |
[42:17] | Did the U.S.G.S. Show up? | 国家地质局的人检查过了吗 |
[42:20] | Eighteen geologists and three semis full of gear. | 共去了18名地质学家和2台侦测仪 |
[42:22] | They covered every inch of that cave. | 他们检查了山洞的每寸土地 |
[42:24] | – And what’d they come up with? – Nothing. | -他们发现了什么 -什么也没有 |
[42:28] | A little bat guano | 一些蝙蝠尿 |
[42:29] | and above normal magnetic field readings, | 和磁铁矿屑 |
[42:31] | but nothing that would cause a physiological effect. | 没有可以导致物质变化的东西 |
[42:34] | – What’d you expect them to find, Mulder? – I don’t know. | -你期望他们找到什么 -不知道 |
[42:36] | A vortex like the one in Oregon. | 一种可以令器官变化的漩涡 |
[42:38] | Gravitational aberrations, unique chemical compositions, | 让引力变化的化合物 |
[42:41] | relics that would indicate the cave was a sacred site. | 一些残留物能证明那山洞是圣地 |
[42:45] | Something. Anything. I don’t know. | 一些东西 什么也好 我也不知道 |
[42:47] | You and I were both in there, and | 我和你都去过那 |
[42:49] | nothing happened to us. We’re still slow-poking around. | 却没发生在我们身上 我们还是那么行动缓慢 |
[42:51] | What if we’re too old? | 是不是因为我们都太老了 |
[42:54] | You said teenagers differ… | 你是说年轻人不同于.. |
[42:56] | from adults chemically and physiologically. | 成年人无论在化学上还是物理上 |
[42:59] | What if whatever’s in that cave effects only them? | 所以那山洞只对他们有效 |
[43:01] | Well, that’s doubtful. | 严重怀疑 |
[43:04] | But no more so than any other theory. | 但没有什么其它的理论 |
[43:06] | I mean, it’s worth checking out. | 我是说这值得去查查 |
[43:09] | Yeah? Well, we can’t. | 是吗 我们不行 |
[43:11] | As of an hour ago, they pumped concrete into the cave, | 因为一小时前 他们用水泥把洞封住了 |
[43:14] | sealed it for precautionary reasons. | 以安全预防问题永远地封住了 |
[43:16] | We’ll never know. | 我们永远不会知道了 |
[43:20] | How’s he doin’? | 他怎样了 |
[43:22] | Bruises and muscle strains mostly. | 拉伤了大部分肌肉 |
[43:25] | He’ll recover. Go back to being a normal kid. | 他会好的 恢复为一个正常的孩子 |