时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Three. | 3张 |
[00:32] | Give me two. | 给我两张 |
[00:38] | Two. | 两张 |
[00:54] | Can I have five cards, please? | 能给我五张吗 |
[00:57] | Five? What, are you serious? | 五张 你是认真的吗 |
[01:00] | Four’s the limit. Let’s see your ace. | 四张是极限了 让我们看你的A |
[01:03] | If Mr. Weems wants five, | 如果卫斯先生要五张.. |
[01:06] | give him five. | 那就给他吧 |
[01:17] | Dealer takes two. | 庄家拿两张 |
[01:23] | Four. | 四张 |
[01:28] | Nah. | 不跟 |
[01:39] | – How much is that? – Four grand keeps you in… | -那说是多少 -4百 |
[01:44] | you and your five shiny new cards. | 你那五张新牌 |
[01:49] | There’s 4,000. | 这是4000 |
[01:53] | And four more. | 再来4000 |
[01:59] | Let’s make this interesting. | 看起来愈来愈有趣了 |
[02:02] | I’m raising you 15 large. | 我再加15000 |
[02:06] | I wouldn’t do that. This is all I need. | 我可不想这样 这是我全部的家当 |
[02:12] | You’re gonna need Depends… after you see this hand. | 你看了这手牌后 你要坐稳了 |
[02:26] | Now we show each other our cards? | 现在我们摊牌吧 |
[02:41] | Four kings. | 4张老K |
[02:46] | That’s a straight flush, right? | 这是同花顺 对吗 |
[02:58] | Beginner’s luck. | 初学者运气总是比较好 |
[03:03] | – What the hell do you think you’re doin’? – Going home. | -你他妈的干什么 -回家 |
[03:07] | No, no. Not so fast. | 不 别那么快 |
[03:10] | We expect a chance to win some of our money back. | 我们在等机会赢回我们钱呢 |
[03:17] | Guys, there’s over a hundred thousand dollars here. | 伙计 这里有一百万的美金 |
[03:20] | You’re damn right there’s over | 你他妈的赢了 |
[03:21] | a hundred thousand dollars there. | 一百万的美金 |
[03:27] | A hundred thousand’s all I need. | 我要的就是一百万 |
[03:29] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:32] | I had fun, though. | 我开心过了 |
[03:35] | Where can I cash out? | 去哪儿兑现 |
[03:49] | Guys, I think we’re going up instead of down. | 伙计 我想我们应该往上走而不是往下走 |
[03:59] | Guys? | 伙计 |
[04:03] | Guys, this is not what I meant by “Cashing out.” Hey! | 伙计 这和我说的「兑现」不一样! |
[04:11] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[06:14] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:16] | Mulder, it’s me. What now? | 穆德 是我 怎么样 |
[06:19] | – Are you in Chicago? – Yes, I’m in Chicago. | -你在芝加哥 -是的 |
[06:21] | I’m on the northeast corner | 和你要求的一样 |
[06:23] | of Seventh and Hunter just like you asked. | 我在第七和亨特街东北转角 |
[06:25] | Only you’re not here. So where are you? | 你却不在这里 你在哪呀 |
[06:30] | Oh, around. | 附近 |
[06:32] | – Yeah? – Hey, nice outfit. | -是吗 -嘿 衣服挺好看 |
[06:37] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[06:38] | What’s down there? | 下面有些什么 |
[06:41] | Before you check out down there, check out up there. | 检查下面之前 先检查一下上面 |
[06:46] | The top two floors are leased to oneJimmy Catrona, | 吉米·卡特里奥纳租了最顶楼的两层 |
[06:49] | Whose name you might be familiar with. | 他的名字也许你听过.. |
[06:51] | Organized crime. | 有组织犯罪 |
[06:52] | The Bureau’s been trying to build | 局里在过去几年 |
[06:53] | a racketing case against him the past few years.. | 已经建立了他的案底 |
[06:56] | Gambling,extortion,muder. | 赌博 勒索 谋杀 |
[06:58] | That’s why last night there were | 所以昨晚有两个探员 |
[07:00] | two agents parked across the street in surveillance. | 在对街监视他 |
[07:02] | They witnessed a man thrown from | 他们目睹了 晚上10点40分有人 |
[07:04] | Catrona’s roof at 10:40 p.M. | 从卡图纳那的屋顶被抛下来 |
[07:06] | This man fell 30 floors, plus the distance down this shaft… | 这个男人从30楼掉进这口水井 |
[07:09] | because these doors just happened to be open, | 因为这个门刚好打开了 |
[07:11] | straight through, nothing but net. | 但是除了网子什么也没有 |
[07:14] | – Ouch. – I’m guessing that’s what he said… | -哦 -我猜他还说.. |
[07:18] | after he got up, climbed | 他站起来爬出这里 |
[07:21] | out of here and scampered off into the night. | 消失在夜色里 |
[07:29] | – Mulder, you keep saying this man. Who is this man? – No idea. | -穆德 你说的这个人 他是谁 -不知道 |
[07:34] | He got away. The agents gave chase, | 他走掉了 探员追过 |
[07:36] | but no clear description. | 但没下文 |
[07:37] | – Was this basement thoroughly searched? – No. | -这个地下室已经全搜了一遍吧 -没有 |
[07:40] | Technically, falling 300 feet and surviving isn’t a crime. | 技术上来说 “从300尺高空掉下来生还”还不算犯罪 |
[07:43] | And your theory is? | 你的理论是.. |
[07:45] | What if this man had some kind of special capability… | 如果那个人有特异功能呢 |
[07:48] | some kind of genetic predisposition towards… | 一种遗传体质可以.. |
[07:50] | rapid healing or tissue regeneration? | 迅速令组织复元 |
[07:54] | So basically, what we if were looking for Wile E. Coyote? | 所以我们找的是大笨狼怀尔吗 |
[08:00] | You’re saying that he’s invulnerable. | 你说他是刀枪不入的 |
[08:03] | – Right? – Yeah. | -对吗 -是的 |
[08:05] | In 1998, there was a British soldier who plummeted | 1998年 有个英国士兵 因为打不开降落伞.. |
[08:07] | 4,500 feet when his parachute failed. | 而从4500尺高空坠落下来 |
[08:10] | Then he walked away with a broken rib. | 然后他带着摔断的肋骨走了 |
[08:15] | – What’s your point? – My point is that if there’s… | -你的观点是什么 -我的观点是说.. |
[08:17] | a wind gust or a sudden updraft, | 有空气阻力或者是向上冲力.. |
[08:21] | and plus if he landed in exactly the right way… | 加上他正好落在了适合的地方 |
[08:23] | I mean, I don’t know. Maybe he just got lucky. | 我不知道 也许是好运吧 |
[08:27] | What if he got really, really lucky? | 但如果他真的有运呢 |
[08:29] | That’s your big scientific explanation, Scully? | 那就是你的科学解释吗 史卡利 |
[08:32] | I mean, how many thousands of variables would have to convene… | 有多少变量才能让人相信 |
[08:35] | In just the right mixture | 这样的理论 |
[08:36] | -for that theory to hold water? – I don’t know. | -站得住脚 -我不知道 |
[08:38] | No. Thousands. | 不 成千上万 |
[08:40] | – Mulder? – Yeah? | -穆德.. -怎么 |
[08:42] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[08:45] | If this cart were on the platform when he hit, | 如果这车受到他掉下来的冲击力 |
[08:47] | that would explain the wheels. | 就可以解释这个轮子为什么会这样子 |
[08:50] | And what if this whole | 所有这一切解释了 |
[08:53] | thing had just enough give to save his life? | 他为什么生还 |
[08:54] | We’d have to find him to ask. | 我们要找到他问问 |
[08:56] | Yeah, we’d have to find him. | 对 我们一定要找到他 |
[09:18] | Looks like maybe we found part of him already. | 好像我们已经找到他的一部分了 |
[09:27] | 伊利诺伊州 梅罗斯公园 上午10︰23 | |
[09:34] | I think you’re taking a flier here, Mulder. | 我想你误打误撞 穆德 |
[09:37] | There’s gotta be at least 600 people | 在芝加哥地区 |
[09:39] | with prosthetic eyes in the greater Chicago area. | 有至少600人装了假眼 |
[09:42] | But only this one Henry Weems | 但只有这个亨利·卫斯 |
[09:43] | made an appointment this morning to get a new one. | 约了今天早上来装新的 |
[09:48] | Maybe he can’t see his way to the door. | 也许他找不到门 |
[09:55] | Come on, Scully. I’m feeling lucky. | 快 史卡利 我觉得很幸运 |
[10:10] | Can you help me? It’s an emergency. | 可以帮帮我吗 很紧急 |
[10:22] | – Ma’am, we’re not plumbers. – I didn’t say you were. | -女士 我们可不是水电工 -我没说你是.. |
[10:24] | I just want the damn water turned off so I can go to work. | 我只想关了这水去上班 |
[10:26] | You gotta be stronger than me, | 你比我强壮对吗 |
[10:27] | right? Valve’s under the sink. | 水闸在水槽下面 |
[10:37] | Your building super Henry Weems, he isn’t around? | 你们的公寓管理员亨利·卫斯不在吗 |
[10:40] | Mr. Dependable? | 可靠先生 |
[10:41] | Might as well wait for Jimmy Hoffa to show up. | 也许正和吉米较量呢 |
[10:49] | You’re turning it the wrong way. | 你转错方向了 |
[10:51] | – Hey, Richie, sweetheart, back in bed. – But, Mom… | -端茨 乖孩子 床上去 -但 妈… |
[10:54] | Butts are for sitting, and I want yours back in bed. | 别“但是” 我要你回床上去 |
[10:58] | He’s right. Clockwise. | 他说的对 顺时针方向 |
[11:01] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[11:03] | Clockwise. | 顺时针方向 |
[11:26] | You okay, Mulder? | 你没事吧 穆德 |
[11:29] | Yeah, it’s all right. My ass broke the fall. | 没关系 我的屁股摔破了 |
[11:31] | Guess who I found. | 猜猜我发现了什么 |
[11:35] | Henry Weems, I presume? | 亨利·卫斯 我猜测.. |
[11:49] | Next time leave the plumbing to a professional. | 下次让水电工来做 |
[11:56] | Oh, uh… | 哦 |
[12:00] | Oh, uh, you wanna try this on for size, Cinderella? | 你要试试这尺寸吗 灰姑娘 |
[12:11] | Mr. Weems, why were you hiding in a vacant apartment? | 卫斯先生 为什么你躲在一个空置的房间里 |
[12:15] | Not hiding. Avoiding. | 不是躲 是避 |
[12:17] | – Avoiding whom? – You people. | -避谁 -你们这样的人 |
[12:20] | Now that you found me, let’s just get it over with. | 现在你们发现了我 那就算了 |
[12:22] | No way am I testifying against Jimmy Catrona. | 但我不想出庭作证吉米·卡图纳那 |
[12:25] | Last night, Catrona had you | 昨晚 卡图纳那 |
[12:28] | thrown off the roof of 1107 Hunter Avenue. | 把你从楼顶扔到大街上 |
[12:30] | – Is that correct? – You didn’t hear it from me. | -对吗 -你不是从我这儿听说的 |
[12:32] | I’m not letting you people | 我不想你的人 |
[12:35] | move me to Muncie, Indiana to milk cows. | 把我弄去印第安纳州的 曼西挤牛奶 |
[12:37] | More to the point, you survived a 300-foot fall, | 更重要的是 你从300尺高空掉下来还能活着.. |
[12:39] | Essentially unharmed. | 基本上没受伤 |
[12:45] | I don’t know. Maybe the wind was just right. | 不知道 也许风向正确 |
[12:48] | And I landed on a bunch of towels. No biggie. | 我落在了一堆毛巾上 没什么大不了的 |
[12:52] | – You got lucky? – Yeah, I guess. | -你这么幸运 -我想是的 |
[12:55] | Except you should look at my bruise. | 你应该看看我的手肘 |
[13:02] | Plus, I didn’t get to keep my poker winnings. | 另外 我没拿到我赢来的钱 |
[13:05] | So, that’s what you were doing there last night, | 那么你昨晚 |
[13:06] | playing poker? | 在玩扑克了 |
[13:08] | Catrona thought I was cheating. I wasn’t. | 卡图纳那认为我作弊 我没有 |
[13:11] | But like I said, you didn’t hear it from me. | 但我说过 你不是从我这儿听说的 |
[13:14] | Must’ve been a high-stakes game, | 一定是个高风险的赌局 |
[13:17] | I imagine. Did you win a lot of money? | 我想你赢了不少钱 |
[13:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:21] | A little. | 一点点 |
[13:26] | What is that? Did you make it? | 那是什么 你做的 |
[13:31] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[13:33] | – It’s sort of a hobby. – Mm-hmm. | -算是一种嗜好- 嗯 |
[13:35] | Mind if I… | 不介意 我.. |
[14:02] | Ah. That’s craftsmanship. | 这可是技艺精湛啊 |
[14:06] | What does it mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:07] | What do you mean what does it mean? | 你做这个是什么意思 |
[14:08] | – What’s… – It doesn’t mean anything. | -什么 -没什么意思 |
[14:11] | I just sort of… I don’t know. | 类似一种..我不知道 |
[14:13] | It’s cause and effect. | 因果关系啊 |
[14:17] | – So, are… are we done here? – Mr. Weems? | -问完了吗 -卫斯先生 |
[14:19] | Can I ask you to reconsider testifying against Catrona? | 你可否重新考虑出庭作证卡图纳那 |
[14:22] | – Nope. No way, Jose. – It would be in your best interest. | -不 门都没有 -你会有好处的 |
[14:27] | He’s tried to kill you once, | 他曾经想杀死你一次 |
[14:29] | and he will undoubtedly do it again. | 肯定会有第二次 |
[14:30] | – Yeah, we can protect you. – I’ll take my chances. | -我们会保护你的 -我愿意冒险 |
[14:40] | So, here’s the plan as I see it. | 我看计划是这样的 |
[14:43] | We inform the Chicago field office about Weems, | 我们必需知会芝加哥警局 关于卫斯的事 |
[14:46] | leaving it to them to secure his testimony. | 让他们去引诱他出庭作证 |
[14:49] | You change your clothes, | 你去换衣服.. |
[14:51] | we fly back to D.C. By sunset and all is right with the world. | 我们晚上飞回华盛顿 一切回复自然 |
[14:55] | Come on, Scully. Are you gonna | 别这样 史卡利 |
[14:58] | dump this case just as it’s getting interesting? | 当它愈来愈有趣的时候 你居然想走了 |
[14:59] | Interesting, Mulder, was when we were looking for Wile E. Coyote. | 有趣 穆德 是在去找大笨狼怀尔的时候.. |
[15:04] | Come on, Mulder. This guy just got lucky. | 穆德 这人只是好运罢了 |
[15:07] | There’s no X-File here. | 这里没有X档案 |
[15:08] | Maybe his luck is the X-File. | 也许他的幸运就是X档案 |
[15:15] | Stairs. | 走楼梯 |
[15:38] | Oh. | 哦 |
[15:41] | Car keys. Must have lost ’em when I fell. | 车钥匙.. 肯定是在摔下去的时候掉了 |
[16:28] | So, you get many of these? | 呃..你拍够了没有 |
[16:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:37] | So, uh, they searched the entire building, | 他们找遍了整栋楼 |
[16:39] | and there’s no sign of Henry Weems. | 也没有亨利·卫斯的痕迹 |
[16:42] | I’m guessing that he’s on the run. | 我想他跑掉了 |
[16:45] | Our dead man’s name is Angelo Bellini, | 这家伙叫安格罗·贝里尼 |
[16:47] | a.K.A., Angie the Animal. | 外号”生气的野兽” |
[16:49] | He’s an enforcer for the Catrona family. | 他是卡图纳那派来的人 |
[16:51] | And I don’t think his visit was friendly. | 我不认为他的到访是善意的 |
[16:54] | You think that Weems could have killed him | 你认为卫斯杀他是 |
[16:56] | in self-defense? | 出于自卫 |
[16:57] | A skinny guy with no depth | 一个瘦小的男人 |
[16:59] | perception against a man nicknamed the Animal? | 怎么对待外号叫野兽的男人 |
[17:02] | I don’t think so. You and I both know Weems didn’t kill anybody. | 我可不认为 我们都知道卫斯没杀任何人 |
[17:05] | Besides, we were gone for two minutes. | 另外 我们才走开两分钟 |
[17:07] | This guy doesn’t have a scratch on him. | 这男人一下子找不到他.. |
[17:09] | I’m thinking it was a heart attack. | 我想也许是心脏病发作 |
[17:13] | What the hell happened here, Mulder? | 这到底发生什么事了 |
[17:17] | Cause and effect. | 因果关系 |
[17:19] | – Meaning? – Okay, so watch. | -意思是 -好 看着.. |
[17:24] | So Bellini kicks down the door. | 贝里尼踢开门 |
[17:26] | Poised to kill Weems, right? | 要杀卫斯 对吧 |
[17:28] | But just as he’s about to pull the trigger, | 就在他扣板机的那一刻 |
[17:31] | The buzzer when I buzzed to be let back in the apartment. | 电铃声 是我在楼下按的 |
[17:34] | So when he does pull the trigger, his aim is off. | 所以他扣板机时 他的手被抬了起来 |
[17:38] | Right? And he hits the lamp… | 他击中了灯.. |
[17:40] | which falls over and knocks over the ironing board. | 落下时敲中了烫衣板 |
[17:43] | So as the bullet ricochets, Weems dives over the sofa. | 子弹的响声令卫斯躲在沙发后面 |
[17:46] | Now when Bellini goes for him, | 当贝林尼去抓他的时候 |
[17:47] | he trips over the ironing board, | 他掉在烫衣板了 |
[17:49] | bounces off the chair, flips end-over-end… | 弹在椅子上 打了几个滚 |
[17:52] | and his shoelace gets caught in the fan… Q.E.D. | 而他的鞋带披风扇挂住了 定理得证 |
[17:58] | Cause and effect. | 因果关系 |
[18:00] | Seemingly unrelated and unconnected events | 关系的事件和偶然贯穿了 |
[18:03] | and occurrences… | 整件事 |
[18:04] | that appear unrelated and random beforehand, | 说明事物之间都有必然性和不必然性 |
[18:07] | but which seem to chain-react in Henry Weems’ favor. | 但在卫斯身上出现必然性较多罢了 |
[18:11] | Dumb luck? | 狗屎运 |
[18:12] | Yeah. He seems to have tapped into it somehow. | 是的 他有办法令事情这样 |
[18:15] | He won big at poker, | 他扑克赢了很多钱 |
[18:17] | he survived getting thrown off a skyscraper, and now this. | 他从高处落下还能活着 现在又有这件事情 |
[18:26] | – Hang on a second. – Okay. | -等一下 -好吧 |
[18:29] | Hey, your name’s Richie, right? | 嘿 你的名字叫端茨 对吗 |
[18:32] | – Yeah. – I’m Dana. | -对 -我叫戴娜 |
[18:34] | – Hi. – Why don’t we, uh, head back to your room. | -嗨 -我们何不回你的房间去呢 |
[18:37] | I’m sure that’s what your mom would want. | 我肯定你妈妈会要你这样做 |
[18:47] | So, I’m guessing you’re a sports fan. | 我猜你是个体育迷 |
[18:52] | Which one’s your favorite? | 你喜欢玩什么 |
[18:55] | Well, it used to be basketball, | 以前是篮球 |
[18:59] | but now the Bulls suck, so I think maybe baseball. | 但是现在公牛队太差了 所以喜欢棒球了 |
[19:02] | I like baseball too. | 我也喜欢棒球 |
[19:12] | Did Henry make this for you? | 亨利帮你做的吗 |
[19:33] | – That’s pretty neat. – Yeah. | -这很好玩呀 -对 |
[19:37] | He made it for me when I was in the hospital. | 我在住院时他做给我的 |
[19:40] | He said it’s ’cause everything happens for a reason. | 他说每件事发生都有原因的 |
[19:47] | Only just sometimes it’s hard for us to see. | 只是有些事我们看不到 |
[19:51] | You went to the hospital because of your liver? | 你进医院是因为肝有问题 |
[19:55] | It doesn’t work so good. | 肝功能不好 |
[20:02] | – Police looking for Henry? – Yeah. | -警察要找亨利 -是的 |
[20:06] | They just wanna talk to him. | 他们只是想和他谈谈 |
[20:11] | Do you have any idea where he might have gone? | 你知道他去哪儿吗 |
[20:13] | Mm-mm. | 嗯 |
[20:15] | Since I got sick, he hardly ever goes out. | 自从我病了 他几乎没有外出 |
[20:21] | – The boy give you any leads? – He knows nothing. | -那男孩给了什么线索吗 -他什么也不知道 |
[20:26] | Mulder, as to your theory, | 穆德 按照你的想法 |
[20:29] | why would the world’s most supernaturally lucky man… | 为什么这个超自然能力的人.. |
[20:33] | work as a building superintendent? | 要做个建筑监理工 |
[20:37] | I mean, why doesn’t he | 我是说 为什么他不去买张 |
[20:39] | just run down to the Illinois State Lottery, | 伊利诺伊州的彩票 |
[20:41] | enter and, you know, he’d win automatically? | 而他自然就会赢了 |
[20:53] | How you feelin’, pal? | 你感觉如何 |
[20:56] | I’m okay. | 还好 |
[20:58] | The police are lookin’ for you, though. | 警察在找你 |
[21:02] | How come? | 为什么 |
[21:03] | Uh, you know. | 你知道的 |
[21:06] | You do folks a favor, wire their joint for free cable… | 你帮了个忙 让他们扑了个空 |
[21:12] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[21:15] | You gonna be okay by yourself for a while? | 你自己待着一会 没关系吧 |
[21:20] | Where you goin’? | 你去哪儿 |
[21:23] | Somethin’ I gotta do I’ve been puttin’ off. | 一些要摆平的事 |
[21:29] | You get some rest. | 休息一下吧 |
[21:36] | That’s it? You’ve got nothing else? | 就这些 你们没有更多的线索了 |
[21:42] | Okay, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[21:48] | Henry Weems has no police record, I assume. | 亨利·卫斯没有案底 我肯定 |
[21:51] | He has no record of any kind, Mulder. | 他没有任何的记录 穆德 |
[21:54] | He doesn’t earn enough in a year to file tax returns. | 他年收入不足以退税 |
[21:57] | He has no savings account, no checking account, | 没有存折 支票薄 |
[21:59] | no insurance. | 没有保险 |
[22:00] | Doesn’t even have a video rental card for that matter. | 没有租过录像带 |
[22:03] | Doesn’t even have a driver’s license. | 甚至没有车 没有驾驶执照 |
[22:04] | I mean, it’s like he’s intentionally stayed off the radar. | 我是说他就算是雷达也搜寻不到 |
[22:08] | He’s retired from the world. | 他不存在于这个世界上 |
[22:11] | Ever since December 1989. | 自从1989年开始 |
[22:15] | That’s when a commuter jet crashed into Lake Michigan… | 一架飞机在密歇根湖坠毁了 |
[22:17] | carrying 21 passengers. | 上面有21位乘客 |
[22:19] | – There was one survivor. – Henry. | -只有一个生还者 -亨利 |
[22:21] | Yeah. That’s how he lost his eye. | 是 这就是他为什么掉了一只眼睛 |
[22:23] | Snowy night, Christmas rush. | 雪夜 赶回家过圣诞 |
[22:25] | He’d been bumped from three flights… | 在他们找到失事飞机上 |
[22:27] | before they finally found a seat for him | 他的座位前 他已经转了 |
[22:30] | on that fateful plane. | 三趟机 |
[22:31] | – Guess what seat number. – Thirteen? | -猜猜座位号码 -十三吗 |
[22:34] | – Of flight seven. – More good luck you’re saying? | -是7号航班的 -你说他有多幸运 |
[22:37] | Call it good or bad, but maybe that’s where it all started. | 是好是坏还不知道 但自从那时候起.. |
[22:40] | What if a brand-new Henry Weems | 要是新的亨利 |
[22:42] | was plucked from the wreckage… | 在一次事故幸存 |
[22:43] | one whose fortunes had been irrevocably | 永久地改变成为一个 |
[22:46] | permanently changed? | 幸运的人呢 |
[22:47] | Before 1989, Henry held | 1989年前 |
[22:49] | down a job for nine years at a train yard. | 亨利是名干了九年的铁路修理工 |
[22:51] | But after the accident, as you said, | 意外发生后 像你说的 |
[22:53] | it’s like he disappeared off the face of the earth. | 好像从地球表面上消失了 |
[22:56] | He severed ties with all | 他断绝了和朋友们的连络 |
[22:58] | his friends and moved out to Melrose Park. | 搬进了梅罗公园 |
[23:00] | Mulder, there are millions of reasons for that, | 穆德 会有上万个理由 |
[23:02] | including survivor’s guilt. | 包括幸存者的负罪感 |
[23:04] | What doesn’t track for me | 我觉得奇怪的是 |
[23:06] | is why Henry Weems would drop off the map… | 他为什么要消失 |
[23:08] | just because he suddenly became incredibly lucky. | 只是因为他不可否置的幸运吗 |
[23:11] | What doesn’t track for me | 我觉得奇怪的是 |
[23:12] | is why he’s resurfaced after all these years. | 这些年后他为什么又露面 |
[23:14] | Why he suddenly decided to use his luck in this way. | 为什么他突然决定 把运气用在这方面上 |
[23:21] | – All right, take care of yourself, brother. – Later. | -好 保重 兄弟 -再见 |
[23:30] | Hey, what’s the, uh, lottery up to? | 嘿 奖金有多少 |
[23:32] | – Twenty-eight million. – I don’t need that much. | -两千八百万 -我不需要怎么多 |
[23:35] | You don’t need that much? | 你不需要这么多 |
[23:36] | How much do you need, uh, Rockefeller? | 你要多少 洛克菲勒 |
[23:39] | More like a hundred grand. | 大约一百万吧 |
[23:45] | Here goes. One dollar. | 给你 一元 |
[23:56] | These suck. | 他妈的 |
[23:58] | More on this morning’s Melrose Park shooting. | 今早梅罗公园有枪击案 |
[24:01] | Let’s go live to the scene with Megan MacLean. | 让我们和麦根·麦可兰 一起去现场直播 |
[24:08] | Police have confirmed that | 警察确信 |
[24:09] | a Melrose Park building superintendent… | 一位梅罗公园的管理员 |
[24:11] | is wanted for questioning in a case some sources term… | 要求他就一桩黑社会仇杀案 |
[24:14] | an unusually vicious gangland slaying. | 提供线索 |
[24:16] | You did it! You won a hundred grand! | 你中了 你中了一百万 |
[24:22] | Where do I collect the money? | 我去哪儿领钱 |
[24:24] | Man, they’ll mail it to ya. | 伙计 他们会寄给你 |
[24:26] | Eighty-two hundred dollars a month | 8200美金一个月 |
[24:28] | for twelve months. Yeah! | 共12个月 真中了 |
[24:30] | That’s too long. | 太久了 |
[24:36] | No, please, I wouldn’t do that. | 不 别这样 我可不会这样 |
[24:39] | Oh, baby! Oh, sweet baby! | 哦 宝贝 甜心 |
[24:42] | Anything in the trash can is the store’s property. | 丢在这里就是店里的财产 |
[24:45] | Yeah, right. In your face! | 对 给你看看它 |
[24:46] | Please, no, just throw it away. | 不 快扔了它.. |
[24:48] | Something bad is gonna happen. | 会有坏事发生的 |
[24:50] | So long, suckers. | 再见 傻瓜 |
[24:53] | I did it! I won! I won the lottery! | 我中了 我赢了彩票 |
[24:56] | A hundred grand, fools! A hundred grand! | 一百万 傻瓜 一百万 |
[25:07] | On three. One, two, three. | 数到三 一 二 三 |
[25:10] | So, let me get this straight. | 让我理一下头绪 |
[25:14] | – This is the man who initially won the money? – Mm-hmm. | -就是这个人赢了钱 -嗯 |
[25:18] | And once you and he ascertained | 你和他在一起的时候 |
[25:20] | that the accident victim was still alive, | 事故的受害者还活着 |
[25:23] | this man fled on foot? | 而这个男人走了 |
[25:24] | – Mm-hmm. – Okay. | -嗯 -好吧 |
[25:26] | After which, the man who was hit by the truck… | 后来 这男人被车撞了 |
[25:29] | handed you the lottery card and said… | 手里抓着彩票说.. |
[25:32] | “Maurice, I want you to have this.” | “莫里斯 我要给你这个” |
[25:37] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[25:40] | Thank you, Mr. Albert. I think that will be all. | 谢谢 阿尔伯特 我想就这样了 |
[25:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:46] | For such a fortunate man, a lot | 对一个这么幸运的人来说 |
[25:48] | of unfortunate things happen in Henry Weems’ wake. | 很多不幸的事也发生在他身边 |
[25:50] | Maybe that’s part of the package. | 也许这是套餐 |
[25:53] | You can’t have one without the other. | 你不可以只要一个 |
[25:56] | So, Mulder, Henry Weems came here to buy a lottery ticket. | 穆德 那亨利·卫斯来这儿买彩票 |
[26:01] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[26:02] | Maybe it’s like you said: “Why | 也许正如你说的: |
[26:04] | wouldn’t the luckiest man in the world enter the lottery?” | “为什么世界上最幸运的人不去买彩票” |
[26:09] | Actually, that’s exactly what you said… | 事实上 这是你亲口说的.. |
[26:12] | about an hour after you said it. | 在你说过约一小时后.. |
[26:31] | Well, he’s not in his place and he’s not with Richie. | 他不在他家 也没和端茨一起 |
[26:35] | You think he hid in there? | 你认为他曾躲在那儿过 |
[26:38] | He doesn’t hide. He avoids. | 他没有躲 他逃避 |
[26:41] | Well, pretty damn well, I’d say. | 很好的藏身之处 |
[26:44] | That thing must go all over the building, Mulder. | 这一定环绕着整栋建筑物 |
[26:47] | I’ll start with the roof if you wanna start with the basement. | 我从屋顶开始 如果你从地下室开始的话 |
[28:26] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿 |
[28:28] | Watch the rough stuff. | 别这么暴力 |
[28:30] | Henry Weems, you’re a | 亨利·卫斯 |
[28:32] | -hard man to track down. – I’m workin’ here! | -你是个大男人 -我在这儿工作 |
[28:35] | Oh? You and I are gonna have a talk. | 我们之间要谈谈 |
[28:37] | – You just sit right here and don’t move, okay? – Tough guy. | -你就坐这儿别动 -野蛮的家伙 |
[28:48] | Oh, crap. Not again. | 哦 伙计 别再来一次了 |
[29:24] | 圣·柏翠医院 芝加哥 伊利诺伊州 | |
[29:28] | Let’s get him up to O.R. Coming through. | 把他送进手术室 过来 |
[29:31] | Excuse us. | 对不起 |
[29:44] | Does it hurt? | 会痛吗 |
[29:46] | Stings a bit. | 像被叮了一下 |
[29:48] | But I’ll live. | 但我不会死的 |
[29:50] | Come over here, Henry. I wanna try something. | 过来这里 亨利 我要试试 |
[29:55] | – What’s that about? – I haven’t a clue. | -怎么回事 -一头雾水 |
[30:15] | Nine of clubs. You go. | 梅花9 你来 |
[30:19] | – What for? – I think you know. | -干嘛 -我想你知道的 |
[30:24] | Oh, you win. | 你赢了 |
[30:26] | Double or nothing. | “双赢或者输” |
[30:33] | Ooo-hoo! Tough to beat. | 哦 很难赢了 |
[30:43] | – You win again! – Mulder, what does that prove? | -你又赢了 -穆德 这证明什么 |
[30:46] | I think it proves if we played this 10,000 times in a row, | 证明如果我们玩10000次的话 |
[30:48] | he would win 10,000 times in a row. | 他会赢10000次 |
[30:50] | He’s incapable of losing. | 他不会输的 |
[30:54] | How does it feel to be the luckiest man | 作为世界上最幸运的人 |
[30:56] | in the universe, Henry? | 你感觉如何 |
[31:01] | It’s a nightmare. You have no idea. | 是恶梦 你不会知道的 |
[31:06] | No, I do. | 不 我知道 |
[31:08] | ‘Cause when you get lucky… really, really lucky… | 因为当你真的很幸运时.. |
[31:12] | people around you tend to suffer, is that right? | 你周围的人都在受难 对吗 |
[31:16] | I think it’s a balance thing. | 我认为这是要平衡的事 |
[31:18] | Something good happens to me, | 对我来说好事.. |
[31:20] | then everybody else has to take it in the keister. | 其它人却得受罪 |
[31:23] | So you stayed close to home mostly, kept a low profile. | 所以你几乎不出门 又很低调 |
[31:26] | But recently you’ve been venturing out further. | 但最近你老是出外冒险.. |
[31:28] | You played poker with mobsters. | 和黑社会老大玩扑克 |
[31:30] | I figured they could stand the trimming. | 我想劫富济贫.. |
[31:33] | Bunch of goombah jerks. They got issues, man. | 教训一下那帮坏蛋 他们应得的 |
[31:36] | You don’t mind so much if a few criminals get hurt, | 你不介意那些坏蛋受伤吧 |
[31:40] | but then you went and you played the lottery. | 但你又去买彩票 |
[31:43] | – I don’t… – I knew I shouldn’t have done that. | -我不.. -我知道我不该那样 |
[31:45] | – I needed the money. – For what? | -我需要钱 -为什么 |
[31:50] | For Richie, right? | 为了端茨 对吗 |
[32:03] | It’s the complications from his hepatitis. | 他的肝病很复杂 |
[32:09] | He’s on every donor list they got, but… | 他在受捐赠的名单上 |
[32:11] | he’s got a rare blood type… “B” Negative. | 但他的血型很少见 B阴型 |
[32:16] | And he’s… C.N. Something. | 他需要帮忙 |
[32:19] | C.M.V. Negative… Cytomegalovirus. | CMV阴性细胞病毒 |
[32:23] | There’s no way they’re gonna find a donor in time. | 无法及时得到捐赠 |
[32:28] | There’s a treatment program in England. | 在英国有一个医疗组织.. |
[32:30] | Hundred grand gets him in. | 一百万就可以给他移植 |
[32:32] | It’s experimental, but… it’s the best chance he’s got now. | 太昂贵了 这是他最好的机会 |
[32:40] | – Am I under arrest? – No. | -我被捕了吗 -没有 |
[32:43] | However, | 反而 |
[32:43] | you will need protection from Catrona and his men. | 你将受到保护 避免卡图纳那帮人再过来 |
[32:54] | I’d say they need protection from me. | 应该说他们应该受保护以防范我 |
[33:01] | I’m sorry, Mulder. That was utterly irresponsible. | 对不起 穆德 这有点不负责 |
[33:03] | a man who had three attempts made upon his life. | 那个人可是三次要他的命 |
[33:04] | You’re feeding the delusions of | 你应该把他拘留保护 |
[33:11] | him into protective custody, not out of it. | 而不是让他在外面 |
[33:13] | I’d agree with you if I thought his life was in danger. | 我同意你说的 如果他的生命会有危险的话 |
[33:20] | As it is, he’s doing a better job | 对付卡特里奥纳组织来说 |
[33:22] | on Catrona’s organization than the F.B.I. | 他的作用比调查局大的多 |
[33:25] | I’m wondering if we shouldn’t make him an honorary agent. | 我看是不是给他个荣誉探员的称号 |
[33:27] | Mulder, you’re putting an astounding amount of faith… | 穆德 你把宝压在所谓的 |
[33:30] | in coincidence and luck. | 巧合和运气上 |
[33:32] | Essentially, you’re betting a man’s life on it. | 本质上 你是把他的命给搭上 |
[33:33] | And even if you believe in so-called lucky streaks, | 就算你相信所谓的幸运链 |
[33:37] | you have to know they all eventually end. | 你得知道他们最后都会结束的 |
[33:52] | Luckiest man in the world? | 世界上最幸运的人 |
[33:54] | Well, Mulder, I just beat him. | 好了 穆德 我赢了他 |
[34:03] | – Mulder? – Come on, Scully. | -穆德 -走吧 史卡利 |
[34:13] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[34:43] | – You’re supposed to be resting. – I am resting. | -你该躺着休息的 -我在休息 |
[34:47] | Playing on the floor doesn’t count. | 在地板上玩 这样不算 |
[34:53] | Don’t you ever get tired of this thing? | 你玩不腻吗 |
[34:55] | Henry said it’s educational. | 亨利说这是教育意义 |
[34:57] | Yeah, well, I don’t want | 我可不希望 |
[35:00] | you believing everything that Henry says. | 你把亨利当神 |
[35:03] | Did you know the police are looking for him? | 你知道警察在找他吗 |
[35:05] | – Henry said it’s no big deal. – When did you see… | -亨利说没什么大不了的 -你什么时候见过他 |
[35:07] | Mom, what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[35:21] | How’s he doin’? | 他怎么样了 |
[35:23] | He’s got a bruised rib and a black eye. | 他的手肘骨折 眼睛受伤 |
[35:26] | It certainly could have been worse. | 很可能会更糟 |
[35:28] | And don’t tell me he just got lucky. | 别告诉他有多幸运 |
[35:31] | Far from it. | 远不止这个 |
[35:33] | Maybe what you said about streaks is right. | 也许你说的链是对的 |
[35:35] | Looks like his has just about run its course. | 好像他得到结果了 |
[35:38] | I don’t mean to make light of his misfortune, | 我不是在强调他的不幸 |
[35:40] | but it may have knocked some sense into his head. | 但他脑子里该有意识了 |
[35:43] | He’s agreed to testify against Catrona. | 他同意出庭作证卡图纳那 |
[35:48] | – What? – Our guy from theJustice Department just called. | -什么 -法庭的人来电话 |
[35:53] | They’re filing a federal warrant this afternoon. | 他们今天下午出通缉令 |
[35:55] | – This mook Weems… – This | -这个卫斯曾经.. -我听你说 |
[35:57] | mook Weems was street pizza last I heard from you. | 这个卫斯曾经躺在大街上 |
[36:00] | He was. I don’t know what it is. | 他是的 我不知道怎么回事 |
[36:02] | Maybe he has some special ability. | 也许他有特异功能 |
[36:05] | He’s impervious or something. | 他可以预知或什么的 |
[36:08] | Anyway, we can’t get to him. | 反正我们搞不了他 |
[36:10] | They got cops all over the hospital. | 整个医院都是警察 |
[36:12] | Who says we have to get to him? | 谁说我们要搞他 |
[36:16] | I want the toy Henry made me, Mom. | 我要亨利帮我做的玩具 |
[36:19] | Can you please go get it? | 你可以帮我拿来吗 |
[36:21] | Uh, sure, honey. | 当然 亲爱的 |
[36:23] | – We gotta go. – Richie, | -我们该走了 -端茨 |
[36:27] | I will bring it and I will follow you there. | 我去拿 我会跟你去那 |
[36:28] | I will meet you at the hospital, okay? | 我们医院见 好吗 |
[37:35] | – Did you find her? – No. | -你们找到她了吗 -没有 |
[37:37] | You know Catrona took her. | 我知道是卡图纳那抓了他 |
[37:38] | He did it to keep me from testifying. | 他这样做是要我不出庭 |
[37:40] | And he’s who we’re focused on. | 他已经是我们的监视对象 |
[37:42] | But there’s no sign of a kidnapping, no ransom note. | 但没有迹象表明是绑架 没有勒索信 |
[37:44] | He’s too smart for that. | 他很聪明 |
[37:46] | It makes it very hard for us to obtain a search warrant. | 我们很难获得搜捕令 |
[37:49] | – We’ll get one, though. – When? | -我们会拿到的 -什么时候 |
[37:52] | Tomorrow? Next week? | 明天 下周 |
[37:55] | Could someone sit with him at least? | 至少有人看着他 |
[37:58] | Hold up, Henry. What if what I said before wasn’t true? | 等等 亨利 如果我说的不是真的呢 |
[38:01] | That your luck hasn’t changed? | 你的运气是否变了 |
[38:03] | Maybe all this is happening for a reason. | 也许这都是因为一个原因 |
[38:06] | So you’re saying that Maggie getting taken is a good thing? | 那么你说奇迹没有了是件好事 |
[38:09] | No, I’m saying that what looks | 我是说塞翁失马 |
[38:10] | like it might be bad luck may not be bad luck. | 焉知非福 |
[38:13] | That we can’t tell yet. We’re not in that position. | 还不能说 我们没在那位置上 |
[38:16] | We can’t see the forest for the trees. | 我们身在此山中 |
[38:29] | How is he? | 他呢 |
[38:32] | Not good. If we don’t find a donor in the next few hours… | 不好 如果找不到捐献者 再过几小时.. |
[38:39] | Scully, what if everybody | 史卡利 |
[38:42] | that becomes involved in Henry Weems’ life… | 如果谁卷入了亨利·卫斯的生活中 |
[38:44] | somehow becomes an integral | 就会成为他的运气中的一部分 |
[38:45] | part of his luck, including you and I? | 包括我们 |
[38:47] | Mulder, you’re speaking as if we’re all trapped… | 穆德 你是说我们都进了.. |
[38:50] | in one of those contraptions that he built. | 他做的圈套 |
[38:55] | – What are you doing? – Looking for Maggie Lupone. | -你要干嘛 -找玛吉·鲁风 |
[39:05] | Luck is the overreaching force in this investigation. | 幸运在这次的调查中.. |
[39:07] | I say we roll with it. | 我说过我们都卷进去了 |
[39:15] | – Yeah. Let’s call that a dry run. – Yeah. | -我们打个电话给看护公司 -好 |
[39:34] | Look who came calling. | 看看谁来了 |
[39:41] | I wanted to tell you personally that there’s no hard feelings. | 我想私下和你谈谈 没有恶意 |
[39:44] | I’m not testifying against you. | 我不出庭作证你 |
[39:47] | Just let Maggie Lupone go. | 放了玛吉·鲁风 |
[39:53] | Maggie? | 玛吉.. |
[39:55] | I don’t know anybody named Maggie. | 我不知这儿有谁叫玛吉 |
[39:58] | You know anybody named Maggie? | 你知道谁叫玛吉吗 |
[40:02] | Fellas, don’t jerk me around. | 伙计 别跟我开玩笑 |
[40:04] | Jerk you around? | 开你的玩笑 |
[40:06] | You tried to cheat me out of a hundred large, | 你想骗我一百多万元 |
[40:09] | you kill Angie, you put Sal in the hospital. | 你杀了安吉 把山尔送进了医院 |
[40:13] | I’m jerkin’ you around? | 我跟你开玩笑 |
[40:17] | I apologize for my choice of words. | 我对我的用词抱歉 |
[40:20] | Please, just let her go. | 请放她走 |
[40:23] | Her kid’s really sick. | 她的孩子真的病了 |
[40:27] | I don’t care what happens to me. | 我不怕什么 |
[40:30] | You’ll care. | 你会怕的 |
[40:32] | By the time I’m finished, | 在我解决你的时候 |
[40:35] | you’ll definitely care. | 你肯定会怕 |
[40:49] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[40:51] | Richie, how is he? | 端茨 他怎样了 |
[40:57] | Not that one. | 不是那里 |
[40:58] | Use the small one. | 用小的 |
[41:04] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[41:25] | Don’t you hurt him, you son of a bitch! | 别伤了他 混账 |
[41:28] | Shut her up! | 让她闭嘴 |
[41:45] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[42:15] | Oh! | 哦 |
[42:30] | Check downstairs! | 检查楼下 |
[42:53] | What are the odds for Catrona being a perfect match? | 发生这些巧合的机会有多高 |
[42:56] | – A thousand to one? A million to one? – Maybe higher. | -千分之一 百万分之一 -也许更多 |
[43:01] | Maybe everything does happen for a reason. | 事情发生总有个原因 |
[43:06] | Whether we see it or not. | 无论我们看见与否 |
[43:13] | Maybe your luck is changing. | 也许你的命运改变了 |
[43:16] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |