时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | A Jell-O salad with little pear chunks. | 果冻加梨子色拉 |
[00:14] | It’s the Wednesday special | 医院的自助餐 |
[00:15] | at the hospital cafeteria. I can’t escape it. | 是星期三的招牌 我没办法不吃 |
[00:17] | Listen to you. That didn’t stop you from eating my dessert. | 但是这并不影响 你来尝尝我做的点心 |
[00:20] | Well, all right. The profiteroles weren’t bad. | 好吧 小圆饼不错 |
[00:22] | You didn’t want me to starve, did you? | 你不希望我挨饿的 不是吗 |
[00:25] | He ate mine too. | 连我的那份也吃了吧 |
[00:27] | Daddy, why don’t you take this before my arm falls off. | 爸 帮我拿好吗 我的手快掉了 |
[00:30] | Thanks, honey. | 谢谢你 甜心 |
[00:33] | Everybody? | 大家好 |
[00:35] | – One last shot. – Oh, Dad. | -拍最后一张 -哦 爸 |
[00:38] | Do you think we can draw the line at 600 photographs? | 我们就拍6OO张照片好吗 |
[00:40] | Six hundred and one. | 这是6O1张 |
[00:43] | Quit griping. And hold up that eyesore, Robert. | 别说了 拿着这碍眼的东西 罗伯特 |
[00:46] | God knows when you’re gonna win another one. | 跳转到你赢得另一个是什么时候啊 |
[00:48] | Irv, you wanna think about staying the night? | 爱文 你想晚上留下来吗 |
[00:51] | – It’s awful late to head back to the city. – Yeah. | -回到市区现已经很晚了-是的 |
[00:54] | What? I get to stay at | 什么 我要住在 |
[00:55] | the home of the Bay Area Doctor of the Year? | 海湾区年度医生的家中 |
[00:57] | It’s a deal. | 成交 |
[01:04] | Proud of you, Robert. | 真为你感到骄傲 罗伯特 |
[01:06] | Up. Hold it up. Say “Cheese.” | 抱着它 说”茄子” |
[01:12] | “Presented to Dr. Robert Wieder M. D… | “献给罗伯特医生..” |
[01:15] | “For the great wisdom, skill and compassion… | “因为他的智慧 技巧和仁慈” |
[01:18] | he exhibits in the practice of medicine.” | “以及他在医学界展现出的临床经验” |
[01:26] | It’s gonna look awfully nice in your office. | 它让你办公室看起来很漂亮 |
[01:31] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[01:34] | How this is just the cherry on top. | 这是最开心的一刻 |
[01:38] | How lucky I am. | 我很幸运 |
[02:20] | – What is it? – Downstairs motion sensor. | -那是什么 -楼下的位移监视器 |
[02:22] | You think Dad tripped the alarm? | 你认为爸爸触动了报警器吗 |
[02:24] | The alarm hasn’t been tripped. | 报警器没被关掉 |
[02:28] | You got me. I’ll go check it out. | 你等我 我去看看 |
[02:40] | Irv? | 爱文 |
[02:46] | Irving, is everything all right? | 爱文 没事吧 |
[04:19] | What do you think, Scully? Is this a name, possibly, | 你觉得是什么 史卡利 是名字 |
[04:21] | or a code or an anagram? | 还是一个密码或谜题 |
[04:26] | I assume it’s supposed to be T-H-I-E-F. Thief. | 可能是THIEF小偷的谐音 |
[04:29] | Insert your own Dan Quayle joke here. | 你在开玩笑 |
[04:32] | Lousy spelling aside, | 拼错字 |
[04:33] | what do you think it refers to? Who’s the thief? | 你认为它指什么 谁是小偷 |
[04:35] | Well, that’s certainly one question. | 那是一个的问题 |
[04:37] | I’ve got many. | 我有更多问题 |
[04:39] | “Mulder, why are we here?” | “穆德 我们为什么在这里 “ |
[04:41] | Mmm, to be fair, I might have used the words, | 公平起见 我也许常用另句话: |
[04:44] | “Mulder, how is this an X-File?” | “穆德 这又是一桩X档案吗 “ |
[04:47] | You see that, Scully? You always keep me guessing. | 史卡利 你明白吗 我总是猜不透你 |
[04:50] | This is Dr. Irving Thalbro, | 爱文医生 66岁 |
[04:52] | age 66, found hanged with his throat cut, | 被发现喉咙被割破 上吊死亡 |
[04:55] | his family tucked away and in bed not 40 feet from here. | 他的家人当时睡在床上 离这不到40英呎 |
[04:58] | Didn’t see or hear anything. | 完全没看到或听到什么 |
[05:00] | Which would certainly shine the light of suspicion on them. | 可能是闪光引起他们怀疑 |
[05:03] | Except they’re the ones that called it in, | 除了一个被叫起来 |
[05:05] | and there’s no evidence whatsoever | 没有任何证据显示 |
[05:06] | to link them to the crime. | 他们牵涉其案 |
[05:07] | Which is why the police are rightly wondering… | 这也是警方想知道的.. |
[05:10] | if Dr. Thalbro killed himself. | 爱文医生是否是自杀的 |
[05:12] | Except who, then, did this? | 除了这个 谁能那样做 |
[05:14] | Blood pattern doesn’t indicate that the good doctor did it, | 血型显示不是好医生做的 |
[05:17] | who I am assuming could | 我想这个人读写能力 |
[05:18] | read and write above a fourth grade level. | 是小学毕业 |
[05:20] | I’ll admit, Mulder, this is not an open-and-shut case. | 我承认 这不是个轻松的案于 |
[05:24] | But, uh, it doesn’t make it an X-File. | 但是 并不是X档案 |
[05:26] | Well, there is one detail that does. | 还有个细节 |
[05:33] | This. | 这个 |
[05:35] | Dirt? | 尘土 |
[05:37] | Dirt. It’s a very powerful component of hexcraft, | 尘土 这是施法的主要组成部分 |
[05:41] | as well as the pattern in which it was originally arranged. | 而且这个图形也是原创的 |
[05:43] | Check this out. | 看这里 |
[05:48] | Looks like a human form. | 像个人 |
[05:51] | Hexcraft, as in putting a curse on someone? | 施法 诅咒一个人 |
[05:55] | Murdering them magically? | 用图形去谋杀他们吗 |
[05:57] | That’s what it looks like to me. | 我看起来像是 |
[05:59] | Now, I know what you’re gonna say, Scully. | 我知道你想说什么 |
[06:01] | No, hexcraft. I mean, I’ll buy that as the intent here. | 不 的确是咒语物体 我同意有意图 |
[06:05] | It certainly jives with the evidence. | 证据是会骗人的 |
[06:07] | I say we talk to the family. | 我认为应该跟家人谈谈 |
[06:15] | I’ll always keep you guessing. | 我总是让你猜不透 |
[06:19] | It was probably the greatest night of my life. | 可能是我一生中最重要的一夜 |
[06:22] | Till… | 直到.. |
[06:26] | Sir, can you think of any | 先生 你认为 |
[06:27] | enemies your father-in-law might have made? | 你岳父有无树敌 |
[06:29] | Maybe inadvertently through his medical practice… | 也许是在治疗的过程中 |
[06:32] | or a business dealing, perhaps? | 或者在生意上 |
[06:34] | Everybody loved Irving. | 大家都喜欢爱文 |
[06:37] | Everyone who knew him. He was… | 大家都认识他 他.. |
[06:42] | No, I can’t conceive of it. | 不 我无法想象他有结仇 |
[06:45] | Dr. Wieder, do you have any enemies? | 韦德医生 你有仇人吗 |
[06:49] | I’m sorry I have to ask. There was a message left behind. | 抱歉这么问 因为歹徒留了个信息 |
[06:51] | If it doesn’t refer to your father-in-law, it may refer to you. | 要是不针对你岳父 就有可能是针对你 |
[06:54] | Thief? | 小偷 |
[06:57] | Are you asking if my dad’s a thief? | 你问我爸是不是小偷 |
[07:01] | He saves people’s lives. He’s a good man. | 他救了很多人 他是好人 |
[07:05] | Honey. | 宝贝 |
[07:09] | If I have any enemies, I don’t know them. | 我要是有仇家 我也不认识他们 |
[07:19] | At the home of his son-in-law, Dr. Robert Wieder, | 就在他女婿罗伯特韦德医生家中 |
[07:22] | Dr. Irving Thalbro was found hanged at 1:48 this morning. | 爱文医生在今晨1︰48 被发现吊死在这里 |
[07:26] | The details are sketchy. It’s my understanding… | 详细情况不清楚 据我所知.. |
[07:29] | that police are treating the case as a murder. | 警方已将此案以凶杀案处理 |
[07:32] | This is due in part to core evidence left at the scene. | 根据现场留下的证据 |
[08:02] | Hello? Mr. Peattie? | 有人在吗 皮蒂先生 |
[08:06] | Mr. Peattie, I know you’re in there. | 皮蒂先生 我知道你在里面 |
[08:09] | Are you cooking? | 你在做饭吗 |
[08:12] | You aren’t supposed to be cooking. | 你不能在这里做饭 |
[08:21] | You aren’t supposed to be cooking. | 你不能在这里做饭 |
[08:24] | That smell like somethin’ you wanna eat? | 这个气味像是在做饭吗 |
[08:27] | – Well, what is it, then? – Medicine. | -那是什么 -药 |
[08:33] | Oh, all right. Uh, | 好吧 |
[08:35] | just so long as you’re not cooking. | 只要你不是在做饭 |
[08:39] | Seems like you could use yourself a poultice for your back. | 你的背好像要贴药膏 |
[08:45] | Old Peattie fix ya right up. | 老皮蒂可以马上治好你 |
[08:47] | Be ready later. | 我稍微做点准备 |
[09:49] | Scully. This dirt we found? | 史卡利 我们找到的尘土 |
[09:51] | Gas pneumatograph shows… | 气形图显示.. |
[09:53] | pronounced spikes of methane and sulfur compounds. | 墙上的字是 |
[09:56] | The signature of decay. | 甲醇和硫磺合成物 |
[09:58] | It’s graveyard dirt, also known as conjure dust. | 是坟墓土 也就是所知的魔法土 |
[10:01] | It’s one of the most powerful hexing elements, | 不管是邪恶或正义 |
[10:03] | whether for good or evil. | 都是最有魔力的咒语物体 |
[10:05] | Not the kind of stuff you want to be on the wrong end of. | 不是那种容易弄错的东西 |
[10:08] | Well, go ahead, Scully. Keep me guessing. | 继续 史卡利 继续让我猜 |
[10:12] | Kuru. | 库鲁 |
[10:16] | The-The, uh… | 呃 |
[10:18] | The disease that New Guinea tribesmen get? | 是新几内亚部落得的病 |
[10:20] | From eating the brains of their relatives. | 吃他们亲戚的脑造成的 |
[10:22] | I thought my grandpa slurping his soup was bad. | 我想起我爷爷喝汤的声音不对 |
[10:26] | Practically speaking, Mulder, | 正确地说 |
[10:27] | Kuru doesn’t even exist anymore, | 库鲁病已经不存在了 |
[10:28] | not in New Guinea and certainly not in the U.S. | 新几内亚 美国都不没有这种病了 |
[10:31] | But this man’s cerebellum and his triadim… | 但此人的小脑.. |
[10:34] | clearly show signs of it, Mulder. | 显示就是这种病 |
[10:37] | I mean, these plaques… his brain is riddled with them. | 他的脑中就是这种谜样的茵斑 |
[10:40] | Kuru makes you crazy, right? | 库鲁让你疯狂吗 |
[10:42] | Yeah, stark-raving, among other things. But in this case, | 是的 非常投入 比起其它的东西 但在此案中.. |
[10:45] | stark-raving mad enough to | 疯狂会让他 |
[10:47] | slit his own throat and hang himself. | 切断自己喉咙并上吊 |
[10:49] | Mulder, that’s what his autopsy shows… | 验尸就是显示.. |
[10:52] | from the wound pattern to-to the blood spray. | 从伤口形状和血溅分析 |
[10:54] | – This man did it to himself. There’s no question. – Unless… | -此人是自杀无疑 -除非.. |
[10:58] | it was inflicted upon him. | 他是被强加 |
[11:00] | The graveyard dirt, the hex. | 坟土和巫术 |
[11:02] | He was given this disease so that he would kill himself. | 让他被传染这个疾病 让他自杀 |
[11:30] | Nan? Honey? | 宝贝 |
[11:41] | Robert? | 罗伯特 |
[11:43] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[11:50] | Who would’ve taken that? | 是谁拿了 |
[11:52] | The police,probably. | 可能是警察吧 |
[11:57] | It could be they needed it as evidence. | 他们可能需要拿去作证据 |
[12:24] | I’m telling you, I’m scared. | 我告诉你 我很害怕 |
[12:27] | I can’t stay here, Robert. I can’t live in this house anymore. | 我无法呆在这里 罗伯特 我无法再住在这了 |
[12:30] | Lucy can’t, not after what’s happened here. | 露茜也不能 不只是发生这件事后 |
[12:34] | And now this picture of us is missing. | 而现在我们的照片不见了 |
[12:36] | – It’ll turn up. – No. It doesn’t make any sense. | -它会回来的 -不 这是无法理解的 |
[12:38] | Nothing that’s happened here makes any sense. | 这里发现的事都无法理解 |
[12:40] | It does. Nan, | 可以的 兰 |
[12:44] | listen to me. | 听着 |
[12:47] | Your dad was ill. | 你爸有病 |
[12:49] | He had a kind of progressive dementia. | 他得了痴呆症 |
[12:52] | That’s what the F.B.I. Autopsy showed. | FBI验尸报告说的 |
[12:54] | I reviewed their findings, and I have to agree. | 我看过他们发现的 而我必需承认 |
[12:58] | Honey, we will get through this. | 宝贝 事情会过去的 |
[13:21] | Oh, my God! Nan, honey! | 天呀 兰 |
[13:29] | Oh, my God! | 天呀 |
[13:31] | – Nan! – Dad? | -兰 -爸 |
[13:34] | Lucy, call 911. | 露西 快打911 |
[13:38] | Call 911! | 打911 |
[13:40] | Nan! | 兰 |
[14:15] | Dr. Wieder? | 韦德医生 |
[14:25] | We understand you’ve made a diagnosis. | 我们知道你已经诊断过了 |
[14:30] | Diffuse Cutaneous Flesh Moniliasis. Old World type. | 扩散皮肤肌肉念珠菌病 旧时代的种类 |
[14:35] | – I take it that’s rare. – In San Francisco? It’s unheard of. | -我想很少见 -在旧金山 从没听说过 |
[14:39] | Maybe in Central Africa. | 也许在中非吧 |
[14:42] | – Well, the rarer, the better. – What do you mean by that? | -越稀有越好 -什么意思 |
[14:45] | Someone directed this to happen to your wife… | 有人是让你妻子染病的.. |
[14:48] | just as someone directed what | 就跟 |
[14:48] | happened to your father-in-law. | 你岳父的一样 |
[14:50] | My enemy you were talking about… | 你说的是把我当小偷 |
[14:52] | the one who thinks I’m a thief? | 我的仇家吗 |
[14:58] | Agent, you’re a doctor. Explain to your partner… | 探员 你是医生 向你搭挡解释.. |
[15:00] | that no one can direct a person to get sick. | 没人可以控制别人生病 |
[15:03] | The dirt you found in your bed drawn | 你床上的尘土 |
[15:04] | in the shape of a body, | 是人形的 |
[15:05] | that’s indicative of folk magic. | 这显示是巫术 |
[15:08] | That’s what I believe is being used against you. | 因此我相信是针对你 |
[15:11] | Folk magic? | 巫术 |
[15:14] | You mean, like, Babayaga? Gypsies? | 就像巴巴牙嘎和吉普赛人 |
[15:18] | I was actually thinking less Eastern and more Celtic. | 我想是凯尔特比东方多一点 |
[15:20] | Maybe Scots-Irish or Appalachian, even. | 也许是爱尔兰或 阿帕拉契亚山脉之类的 |
[15:23] | I’m supposed to take this seriously? | 我要当真吗 |
[15:26] | Sir, regardless of the particulars, | 别考虑这些特殊情况 |
[15:29] | I think it’s clear that there was an intruder in your home. | 我想显然有人闯入了你家 |
[15:32] | And I think it would be prudent for you… | 我想你应该要小心点.. |
[15:35] | to accept our protection… | 接受我们的保护 |
[15:37] | and help us to identify this person. | 帮助我们找出疑犯 |
[15:40] | Prudent for me would be to continue treating my wife. | 确保我能继续治疗我妻子才是首当其冲的 |
[15:44] | If we don’t stop who’s causing this, | 如果我们不能抓到肇事者 |
[15:46] | your treatments won’t matter. | 你的治疗一点用也没有 |
[15:47] | So modern medicine and all it encompasses… | 所以..现代医药以及设备 |
[15:52] | artificial hearts, laser surgery, | 人造心脏 激光治疗 |
[15:54] | gene therapy, to name a few… | 基因筛检.. |
[15:56] | all of that arrayed against a pile of magic dirt? | 全部一起对抗一堆魔法尘土 |
[16:00] | And you tell me I’ll lose. | 而你说我治不了 |
[16:08] | I have M.R.I. S to look at. | 我要看磁共振了 |
[16:13] | Oh, yeah, Mulder, win him over. | 穆德 你完全赢了 |
[16:15] | He will lose unless we can find a way to stop it. | 除非我们找到办法阻止 否则他治不了 |
[16:19] | What do you suggest? | 你有何建议 |
[16:22] | A second opinion. | 第二观点 |
[16:45] | The truth always hurts, don’t it, Doc? | 真相总让人伤心是吗 |
[16:49] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[16:56] | Is this you? You did this? | 是你做的 |
[17:03] | What do you want from me? | 你要干什么 |
[17:05] | Don’t you be frettin’ none about that. | 你不是不怕吗 |
[17:08] | I’m gettin’ my nickel’s worth. | 我得偿所愿 |
[17:10] | You’re doin’ a fine job so far. | 你目前做得很好 |
[17:13] | What the hell are you talking about? What is this all about? | 你到底在说什么 怎么回事 |
[17:16] | Lynette Peattie. | 耐特·皮蒂 |
[17:20] | And don’t you be sayin’ you don’t recollect her. | 你别说你已经忘了她 |
[17:23] | Uh-uh. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[17:26] | Look, if I’ve done anything to upset you, I… | 要是我做过冒犯你的事 我.. |
[17:32] | It’s no use trying to intimidate | 要是我不知道以前如何冒犯你 |
[17:34] | me if I don’t know how I’ve offended you! | 胁迫我是没有用的 |
[17:38] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[17:40] | What makes me a thief? | 我为什么是小偷 |
[17:47] | You be a smart man. | 你是个聪明人 |
[17:50] | I figure… | 我想.. |
[17:53] | you ponder it a while, it gonna come to ya. | 你想一想就会明白 |
[18:03] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[18:17] | No. No matter how I spell it, there’s no Lynette Peattie. | 不论我怎么拼 都没有耐特·皮蒂这人 |
[18:22] | She’s not in my patient file. | 她不是我的病人 |
[18:23] | She’s not in any doctor’s patient file. | 也没被任何医生治过 |
[18:25] | No one by that name has ever been | 没人以这个名字 |
[18:27] | admitted to the hospital. | 来过医院治疗 |
[18:30] | You think you treated her? | 你治过她吗 |
[18:33] | What about Jane Does? | 查查无名氏 |
[18:42] | You treated three in the last two years. | 你过去两年治了三个 |
[18:44] | Pull the files, please. | 麻烦给我档案 |
[19:21] | You remember old Boon. I know you do. | 你记得老布恩 我知道你记得的 |
[19:26] | This mangy, old, ugly dog. | 这条肮脏衰老丑陋的狗 |
[19:31] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[19:33] | People-smart, and then some. | 自作聪明 就这些 |
[19:38] | Oh, he sure did love you. | 他一定爱你 |
[19:42] | He crawled up under that house… | 他躲在房里 |
[19:45] | the very day you left. | 你离开后的每一天 |
[19:48] | Wouldn’t come out for nothin’. | 什么都没有 |
[19:51] | Not no ham bone, nothin’. | 没火腿 什么也没有 |
[19:55] | He just knew that his life was over. | 他才知道生命快没了 |
[20:02] | You stole his heart too. | 你还偷了他的心 |
[20:08] | You shouldn’t oughta left. | 你不该走 |
[20:25] | You’re there. | 你在这里 |
[20:27] | I… wanted to thank you. | 我想谢谢你 |
[20:31] | That poultice worked a miracle on my back. | 神奇的药膏对背很有效 |
[20:36] | I was about to knock and… | 我想敲门.. |
[20:39] | and ask if I could get a little more. | 想跟你要多一些 |
[21:01] | Whatever that is, it sure is stinky. | 无论那是什么 确实很臭 |
[21:06] | Stinky’s good. | 臭是好事 |
[21:13] | 加利福尼亚 旧金山 巴伦西亚街10号 | |
[21:32] | Good afternoon. | 午安 |
[21:34] | Can I help you? | 要点什么 |
[21:36] | Yeah, we’re looking for some alternative medical advice. | 我想找一些另类的治疗方法 |
[21:41] | Well, you’ve come to the right place. | 你们来对地方了 |
[21:44] | I get a lot of folks fed up with their H.M.O.S. | 我让许多人省了健保费 |
[21:47] | – Well, actually, we’re not here for us. – Yeah. | -事实上 我们不是给自己用的 -是的 |
[21:50] | Oh! Chief, back in your pocket. | 哦 先生 放回口袋 |
[21:53] | It’s dirt. | 只是尘土 |
[21:56] | It’s goofer dust is what it is. | 那是魔法土 |
[21:58] | I don’t know what your intentions are with that. | 我不知道你们的意图是什么 |
[22:00] | – Goofer dust? – Conjure dust, goofer dust. | -魔法土 -召唤土 魔法土 |
[22:03] | How would you go about making | 你知道怎么用这个 |
[22:04] | somebody sick using that? | 让人生病 |
[22:07] | We’re investigating a murder. That’s why I’m asking. | 我们正在调查一起凶杀案 所以我想请问你 |
[22:12] | Speaking strictly in the academic sense, | 从学术角度严肃地讨论 |
[22:15] | you’d spread it on or near your victim to direct misfortune. | 你传播给你的受害人 会导致带他的不幸 |
[22:19] | So you could give them any illness you wanted… | 所以你可以让他们得什么病都行.. |
[22:22] | One that you chose specifically for them? | 还是具体的疾病 |
[22:26] | that’s a lot trickier. | 这有技巧得多 |
[22:28] | It requires something special. | 需要些特别的东西 |
[22:35] | – A voodoo doll. – No. They’re called “Puppets.” | -巫毒娃娃 -不 他们叫它”小偶人” |
[22:39] | Inside, you place three thorns of a blood red rose, | 在里面放入三个血红玫瑰的针 |
[22:43] | a strand of hair, and a photo of your victim. | 一缕头发及受害人的照片 |
[22:46] | Maybe other items as well. Depends on the operator. | 也许还有别的 取决于做法 |
[22:49] | Sew it up, say your spell. | 缝起来 念咒语 |
[22:52] | How would you counteract one of these? | 怎能破解它们 |
[22:54] | Depends on who you’re dealing with. | 看看你跟谁打交道 |
[22:56] | But if the person you’re looking for… | 要是你要找的人.. |
[22:58] | is powerful enough to bring about a murder, | 有力量去杀人 |
[23:01] | he’s probably charmed. | 他可能有魔法保护 |
[23:03] | Which would mean what? | 像是什么 |
[23:05] | It means just that. | 他有魔法保护的力量 |
[23:07] | He’s drawing on the energy of a charm. | 他深处魔法之源里面 |
[23:10] | A source of magic power. | 像某种魔力 |
[23:12] | It could be any item, | 支持着他 |
[23:14] | provided that it’s very important to him. | 那对他很重要 |
[23:18] | Something that holds great meaning for him. | 对他意味深远 |
[23:20] | And unless you can separate him from his charm, | 除非你能他从魔法保护中分开 |
[23:24] | you’re out of luck. | 否则你就倒大霉了 |
[23:41] | Poppin’ corn. | 爆米花 |
[23:47] | You gotta put the money in first. | 你得先放钱进去 |
[24:06] | Don’t look like no poppin’ corn to me. | 看起来好像不是爆米花 |
[24:12] | Put it in the microwave. Then you get your popcorn. | 放入微波炉就会变成爆米花 |
[24:19] | Oh. Microwave. | 微波炉 |
[24:24] | I heard tell of such a thing. It’s a true wonder. | 我听说过这玩意 真是奇迹 |
[24:39] | Radiation. | 辐射 |
[24:41] | Come from the heart of the atom. | 从原子中心来的 |
[24:45] | I think it be God’s own glow. | 我想是上帝的光辉 |
[25:00] | You’re gonna be very happy, I promise. | 你会很开心的 我保证 |
[25:02] | The drug therapy I’m giving her is working wonders. | 我给她的药很有功效 |
[25:06] | Come on. Come see. | 来吧 来看看 |
[25:14] | – Mom. – Hi, sweetie. | -妈 -宝贝 |
[25:17] | – You look good. – Yeah, right. | -你看起来不错 -是的 |
[25:20] | But I am definitely feeling better. | 我感觉好点了 |
[25:26] | So how come I have to go through this thing again? | 为什么我又要扫描一次 |
[25:28] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[25:29] | This thing gives off about | 这玩意的辐射 |
[25:30] | as much radiation as a dental X ray. | 和牙医的X光差不多 |
[25:32] | – Nothing to worry about. – I know. | -不必担心 -我知道 |
[25:34] | It just scares me. Wish me luck? | 它令我害怕 祝我好运 |
[26:35] | Doctor! | 医生 |
[26:38] | Switch it off. Switch it off. | 关掉 |
[27:07] | All done. | 都搞定了 |
[27:30] | How could somebody orchestrate all of this? | 谁能做出这种事 |
[27:33] | You believe that your wife was murdered? | 你相信你老婆是被人谋杀 |
[27:35] | It was no accident. | 这不是意外 |
[27:37] | There was no malfunction of the machine. | 机器没有出错 |
[27:40] | Yes, I believe she was murdered. | 我相信是被谋杀 |
[27:42] | And you still have no idea why? | 你仍不知道原因 |
[27:48] | The pathologist found this branded into your wife’s chest. | 病理学家在你老婆胸腔发现的 |
[28:00] | Sir, we can’t help you if you withhold information from us. | 如果你有所隐瞒 我们就帮不了你 |
[28:10] | A man came to see me yesterday. | 有个人昨天来见我 |
[28:14] | My age, older, maybe. | 年纪比我大 |
[28:16] | Tall. | 比我高 |
[28:19] | He mentioned someone named Lynette Peattie. | 他提到一个叫耐特·皮蒂的人 |
[28:22] | I didn’t know who she was at first. | 我一开始也不知道她 |
[28:25] | Turns out she was a Jane Doe I treated last October. | 结果她是我去年10月治疗的无名氏 |
[28:30] | She was in a bus rollover. Came in amid a wave of victims. | 她被公交车碾过 是众多车祸的受害人之一 |
[28:36] | She was the worst off. | 她情况最糟 |
[28:39] | I could barely put fluids | 我几乎不能 |
[28:40] | in fast enough to keep up with the blood loss. | 及时补充她流的血 |
[28:45] | We were rushing around triaging people. | 在许多伤员中 我们乱成一团 |
[28:50] | Everybody knew she was dying. | 大家都知道她不行了 |
[28:52] | It was only a matter of time. | 只是时间问题 |
[28:57] | She was in agony. | 她在挣扎 |
[29:17] | This was my course of treatment. | 这是我治疗方法 |
[29:20] | You gave her morphine. | 你给她打玛啡 |
[29:23] | Lots of it. | 打了很多 |
[29:26] | I pushed it myself. | 我自己打的 |
[29:33] | She kept screaming, | 她不断尖叫 |
[29:36] | and her heart rate kept climbing. | 心跳不断加快 |
[29:39] | So… | 因此.. |
[29:41] | I kept pushing. | 我不断地打 |
[29:50] | I took maybe the last 20 minutes of her life. | 我用了她最后20分钟 |
[29:55] | It was a fair trade to make for the pain. | 这对痛苦是种解脱 |
[30:00] | Her father doesn’t agree. | 她父亲不同意 |
[30:04] | What makes you think it’s her father? | 你怎么认为那是她父亲 |
[30:06] | He thinks you robbed him of his family. | 他认为他害死了他家人 |
[30:09] | And that’s why he’s systematically robbing you of yours. | 他因此一报还一报 |
[30:14] | What am I supposed to do? My daughter Lucy… | 我该怎么做 我女儿露茜.. |
[30:17] | You don’t do anything. Let us find a way to protect you. | 你不必做什么 我们想办法保护你 |
[30:20] | – How? – I have an idea where to start. | -怎么做 -我知道是从哪开始 |
[30:31] | 加利福尼亚州 奥克兰 市政公墓 | |
[30:36] | If Lynette Peattie was Carlos the Jackal, | 如果耐特·皮蒂是豺狼卡洛斯 |
[30:39] | I would’ve had an easier time tracking her down. | 我会比较容易把她找出来 |
[30:42] | There’s no birth certificate, | 没有出生证明 |
[30:43] | no social security number, nothing. | 没有社会保障号码 什么都没有 |
[30:45] | Better known to the world as Jane Doe, 6149. | 只知道是无名氏6149号 |
[30:48] | Well, her name shows up once in the records… | 她名字在记录上出现过一次 |
[30:51] | of a Vista Inoculation Program in 1981. | 1981年的接种程序 |
[30:55] | The Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia. | 西维吉尼州亚勒杰尼山 |
[30:57] | Deepest Appalachia. | 阿帕拉契深处 |
[30:58] | That’s when her father, one Oral Peattie, | 那是她父亲奥罗·皮蒂 |
[31:01] | refused to allow her to be inoculated against polio. | 拒绝她接种小儿麻痹疫苗 |
[31:04] | But there’s no address for him. | 但没他的地址 |
[31:06] | There’s no record of him whatsoever. | 也没记录 |
[31:11] | Mulder, why are we exhuming this girl? | 穆德 我们为什么要把女孩挖出来 |
[31:15] | Well, I’m thinking of her dear old backwoods dad… | 我想到她亲爱的未开化的老爹.. |
[31:18] | and where he gets all his graveyard dirt. | 是在这里拿的坟土 |
[31:21] | Here? His daughter’s grave? | 在这 他女儿的坟土 |
[31:24] | The occultist we spoke to said that the person… | 和我们谈的术士说 |
[31:26] | casting these magic spells was charmed. | 使用魔法咒语的人拥有魔力保护 |
[31:29] | That he had a source of power that | 他的魔法来源 |
[31:30] | was very meaningful to him… | 是对他非常意义重大的.. |
[31:32] | and he kept it close by. | 而且随身带着它 |
[31:34] | Lynette Peattie’s body? | 耐特·皮蒂的尸体 |
[31:36] | That’s my guess. | 我是这么想的 |
[31:38] | So as long as her body | 只要她的尸体 |
[31:39] | remains here resting in peace in the Bay Area, | 还埋在海湾区 |
[31:42] | he remains powerful. | 而他就有力量 |
[31:44] | But if we were to ship it off to Quantico… | 但要是我们把它运回到匡提科.. |
[31:56] | Hold onto that. | 拿着 |
[32:11] | Mr. Peattie? | 皮蒂先生 |
[32:14] | Mr. Peattie, my pain’s back. | 我的背又开始痛了 |
[32:16] | I was wondering if I could get a little more of that poultice. | 能再给我一些药膏吗 |
[32:19] | Mr. Peattie? | 皮蒂先生 |
[32:48] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 哦 对不起 |
[32:50] | I didn’t know you were home. | 我不知道你在家 |
[33:12] | All right, thank you. They’ll be there before dark. | 谢谢 他们天黑之前会到 |
[33:15] | You all set? | 都安排好了 |
[33:16] | We still don’t know where it is we’re going. | 我们还是不知道要去哪 |
[33:17] | We rented a cabin for you. | 我们替你租了一间房子 |
[33:19] | It’s important that you get out of town. | 你必须搬出城 |
[33:21] | And you believe by our leaving | 你相信 我会离开会 |
[33:22] | it will somehow weaken him? | 降低他的威力 |
[33:23] | Well, what’s important is that he believes that. | 重要的是他相信这点 |
[33:26] | At any rate, if he can’t find you, he can’t hurt you. | 要是他找不到你 就不能伤害你 |
[33:29] | How do you know he’ll come forward? | 你怎么知道他还会来找我 |
[33:31] | Because he hasn’t gotten everything he wants. | 因为他还没完全罢休 |
[34:11] | Our own John Gillness is on the scene. | 约翰正在现场 |
[34:15] | San Mateo County health officials admit they’re at a loss… | 圣麦托郡卫生官员承认.. |
[34:17] | to explain the sudden onset | 无法解释56岁女人 |
[34:19] | of the 56-year-old woman’s bizarre illness, | 突然得怪病一事 |
[34:23] | but insist there is no cause for alarm. | 但坚持说没有必要恐慌 |
[34:25] | – Pretty weird, huh? – There’s been no official diagnosis. | -很怪吧 -没有正式诊断 |
[34:28] | Sources say they believe the woman contracted… | 有关方面认为她的死.. |
[34:31] | the rare but deadly Group ‘A”Streptococcus… | 罕见而致命的A型链球菌有关 |
[34:35] | – Better known as the flesh-eating disease. – Freakin’ scary. | -也就是生吃食物所造成的 -胡说 |
[34:39] | We will keep a close watch | 我们将跟进 |
[34:40] | on this story and any new developments. | 事件的最新发展 |
[34:49] | Bathroom’s clear! | 洗手间没人 |
[34:53] | Clear here! | 这里没人 |
[35:14] | – Scully. – Peattie may be on to us. | -史卡利 -皮蒂盯上了我们 |
[35:16] | – What happened? – I found out where he lives, | -怎么啦 -我找到了他的住处 |
[35:19] | only he’s cleared out and | 他已经收拾好走人 |
[35:20] | he’s taken his magic charm with him. | 他把魔法保护也带走了 |
[35:21] | At least as much of it as he can carry. | 至少他带走了他能带的 |
[35:23] | My guess is he’s looking for you. | 我猜他应该正在找你 |
[35:25] | I didn’t see anybody following us. | 我没看到有人跟踪我们 |
[35:27] | Well, just keep an eye out, Scully. I’m on my way. | 小心点 史卡利 我马上来 |
[35:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:02] | Soon. | 快了 |
[36:04] | Very soon. | 马上 |
[36:39] | What was that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[36:45] | Stay where you are. | 别动 |
[37:58] | Oh! Oh, God! | 哦 天哪 |
[38:02] | – Oh! – What is it? | -哦 -怎么了 |
[38:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:07] | I can’t… | 我不能.. |
[38:16] | I can’t see! | 我看不见了 |
[38:20] | – Agent Scully! – Just stay where you are. | -史卡利探员 -在那里别动 |
[38:22] | Stay down. | 趴下 |
[38:42] | – Oh, Doctor! – Leave him alone! | -医生 -离他远点 |
[38:45] | – Daddy! – Get back! | -爸 -到后面去 |
[38:47] | Get back! | 到后面去 |
[38:49] | Don’t make me hurt you! | 别让我伤你 |
[38:52] | Can hurt the man that ain’t got nothin’left. | 一个一无所有的人怎么伤得着 |
[38:56] | You know who I be now? | 你现在知道我是谁了吗 |
[39:01] | Maybe you can recollect my daughter. | 也许你能救我女儿 |
[39:04] | I remember! I never forgot! | 我记得 我永远忘不了 |
[39:09] | I’m-I’m sorry for your loss, | 对你的损失我很遗憾 |
[39:12] | but I did everything humanly possible to save her! | 我尽了人道去救她 |
[39:15] | The arrogant little man. | 无知的小人 |
[39:18] | I did everything I could! | 我已经尽力而为了 |
[39:20] | And when I couldn’t do anymore, I eased her suffering! | 我无能为力时 只能让好她免受痛苦 |
[39:23] | By killin’ her. | 而你杀了她 |
[39:26] | If I be there, | 要是我在那 |
[39:29] | I save her! | 我就能救她 |
[39:31] | You weren’t there! | 你当时没在那 |
[39:36] | Scary death in some field. | 被当成无名氏埋在一个地方 |
[39:40] | No name on her, | 连名字都没写 |
[39:43] | far away from her people. | 远离她的家人 |
[39:46] | It wouldn’t be right. | 那样不对 |
[39:49] | So now, little man, | 现在 小人 |
[39:53] | I gonna show you what be possible. | 我要告诉你什么是可能的 |
[39:57] | I’m gonna show you… | 我要告诉你.. |
[39:59] | an eye for an eye. | 一报还一报 |
[40:02] | You’re not gonna hurt my daughter! | 别伤害我女儿 |
[40:04] | Daddy! | 爸 |
[40:10] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[40:22] | Daddy! Daddy! | 爸 爸 |
[40:25] | Doctor? What’s happening? | 医生 怎么啦 |
[40:28] | Daddy! | 爸 |
[40:30] | Dr. Wieder! | 韦德医生 |
[40:53] | You’re killing him! | 你会要他的命 |
[41:00] | Daddy! | 爸 |
[41:06] | Stop! Daddy! | 住手 爸 |
[41:09] | Daddy! | 爸 |
[41:28] | Daddy. | 爸 |
[42:00] | Lynette Peattie’s body is | 耐特·皮蒂的尸体正运回 |
[42:01] | on its way back home to O’Neal, West Virginia. | 西弗吉尼亚州奥尼尔 |
[42:06] | She’s going back to her people after all. | 终于她要回到她的家人身边 |
[42:15] | You know, Mulder, I would have made the same call. | 你知道 穆德 我也会做同样的决定 |
[42:20] | As a doctor, | 作为医生的话 |
[42:23] | if I was certain that I couldn’t save her life… | 要是我确定不能救她命.. |
[42:25] | and she was in that much pain, | 她又非常痛苦 |
[42:28] | I would’ve done what Wieder did. | 我会跟韦德一样 |
[42:31] | It seems pretty clear cut. | 这是毋庸置疑的 |
[42:33] | Except maybe it’s not. | 或许还有一线生机呢 |
[42:38] | You’re wondering if maybe Peattie could’ve saved her life? | 你在想不知道 皮蒂能否救她的命 |
[42:59] | You do keep me guessing. | 又让我猜 |