时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | 复活节 佛蒙特州 贝瑟尼市 | |
[00:12] | – Hey. You sure I can’t help? – Absolutely not. | -嗨 你真的不要我帮忙吗 -完全不用 |
[00:14] | – All set. – Oh, Martha, you make this look so easy. | -都搞好了 -玛莎 你真是有一套 |
[00:17] | It’s not too much, you think? | 不是很难嘛 你说呢 |
[00:19] | Are you kidding? This is just perfect. | 你开玩笑 一切都太完美了 |
[00:21] | It’s exactly the way I always dreamt that Easter should be. | 我梦想的复活节 就应该如此 |
[00:24] | – Mommy, look! – Oh, good for you, Michelle. | -妈咪 看! -哦 不错 米歇儿 |
[00:28] | What you’ve done is really fabulous. | 你做的真是很棒 |
[00:30] | The kids are gonna remember this forever. | 孩子们会永远记得的 |
[00:35] | I hope there are some things they won’t remember. | 我希望有些事情他们不会记得 |
[00:38] | What is she doing here? | 她在这做什么 |
[00:39] | Her son is in Michelle’s class, Martha. Be nice. | 她儿子和米歇儿同班 玛莎 没事的 |
[00:46] | Jenny, hi. It’s good to see you. | 詹妮 嗨 真高兴见到你 |
[00:48] | Hey, Ellen. Martha. | 嗨 艾伦……玛莎 |
[02:06] | She’s shaken up, Howard. | 她吓坏了 霍华德 |
[02:08] | It took me two hours to put her to bed. | 我花了两个小时哄她睡觉 |
[02:10] | All I’m saying is… | 我要说的是…… |
[02:12] | No, I didn’t see any bird. | 没有 我没看到什么鸟 |
[02:14] | But whatever it was, it scared her and | 但不管是什么 那东西吓到她了 |
[02:17] | she wants to be with her daddy. | 她想和她爸爸在一起 |
[02:18] | That’s all I’m saying. | 这就是我要说的 |
[02:21] | Well, can’t you come home one day early? | 你就不能有一天 早点儿回来吗 |
[02:26] | All right, fine. | 好吧 行 |
[02:29] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[04:25] | – Anything? – No. She’ll come. | -有情况吗 -没有 她会来的 |
[04:29] | It’s a matter of time. | 迟早的事 |
[04:32] | Well, I hope you realize there’s no evidence whatsoever… | 我希望你有意识到… |
[04:34] | that this mystery woman of | 根本没有证据表明 |
[04:36] | yours has even committed a crime. | 你的神秘女郎与罪案有关… |
[04:40] | Though her wardrobe comes close. | 不过她的穿着倒挺惹人犯罪 |
[04:43] | Ah. Six prostitutes were seen with her at Dirty Dames, | 六个曾和她一起被看到出现在红灯区(Dirty Dames)的妓女… |
[04:47] | never to be seen again. | 后来再没露过面 |
[04:50] | Not only might she be a female serial killer, | 她不仅有可能是个女连环杀手 |
[04:52] | rare in and of itself, | 更希罕的是… |
[04:53] | but twice police raided that club to arrest her. | 警察也为拘捕她 两次抄查那个俱乐部 |
[04:56] | And twice they came up empty-handed. | 但两次都空手而归 |
[04:58] | She’s on tape goin’ in, the exits are covered. | 监视器拍到她进去 出口都有人看守着 |
[05:02] | She’s nowhere to be found. | 但却找不到她 |
[05:03] | What happens to her? She disappeared? Turn invisible? | 她怎么了 消失了 隐形了 |
[05:08] | Well, I hope we catch her so she can tell us… | 希望能抓到她 让她来告诉我们 |
[05:11] | before I have to spend another night here. | 免得又要在这儿耗一个晚上 |
[05:14] | You know, Mulder, I don’t know about you, | 穆德 我不清楚你怎么想 但我觉得这太郁闷了 |
[05:17] | but I find this all very depressing. | 二十四小时连轴转地 |
[05:20] | This round-the-clock exposure to the seamy underbelly. | 承受丑恶现象的刺激 |
[05:22] | It’s a job, Scully. Vigilance in the face of privation. | 这是工作 史卡莉 在贫困面前保持警醒 |
[05:26] | The sheer will that it takes to sit in this crappy room… | 心无旁骛地坐在这破房间里… |
[05:29] | spying on the dregs of society until our suspect surfaces. | 监视着社会的阴暗面 直到我们的嫌疑犯露面… |
[05:34] | There is something ennobling in that. | 这工作多少有些崇高呢 |
[05:40] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[05:44] | Now? | 现在 |
[05:47] | All right. I gotta go. | 好的 我要走了 |
[05:50] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[06:06] | – You wanted to see me, sir? – Yeah, sit down. | -你要见我 长官 -是的 坐 |
[06:11] | Two weeks ago, a woman named Martha Crittendon… | 两周前 一名叫 玛莎·格里藤顿的女人…… |
[06:14] | disappeared from her home in Bethany, Vermont. | 在她佛蒙特州 贝瑟尼市的家里失踪了 |
[06:16] | Local police haven’t turned up any sign of her. | 当地警方还没有发现任何线索 |
[06:19] | I’m hoping you may be able to. | 我希望你能处理这件案子 |
[06:21] | – I’m already on a case. – You’re on a stakeout. | -我手头上已有一个案子 -你们只是在监视 |
[06:23] | I’m confident Agent Scully can continue in your absence. | 我相信史卡莉探员 没有你也能继续下去 |
[06:27] | Why? What did I do? | 为什么 我做错什么了吗 |
[06:30] | There may be aspects to this that… | 也有其它方面的原因… |
[06:33] | speak to your strengths as an investigator. | 涉及到你作为 一名调查员的长处 |
[06:37] | Specifically? | 具体的 |
[06:39] | Ravens. | 乌鸦 |
[06:43] | What do you know about ’em… | 对它们你知道些什么 |
[06:45] | their mythological or paranormal significance? | 关于它们的神话 或超自然方面的意义 |
[06:50] | Well, the, uh… | 嗯… |
[06:53] | the raven is considered a very powerful symbol… | 在挪威 凯尔特和美洲原住民的一些文化中… |
[06:58] | in certain Norse, Celtic and Native-American cultures. | 乌鸦被认为是具有 强大力量的象征 |
[07:01] | Mostly a negative one. | 大多是不好的 |
[07:03] | Indians view it as a deceiving spirit. | 印第安人把它看作会诱骗的神灵 |
[07:05] | Christianity mostly associates it with evil. | 基督教通常把它和邪恶联系在一起 |
[07:07] | And then, of course, there’s Poe’s Raven… | 还有 当然 艾伦·坡的诗歌 |
[07:09] | and Nevermore and all that stuff. | 还有Nevermore(金属摇滚乐队) 就这些玩意儿 |
[07:13] | Martha Crittendon’s seven-year-old daughter… | 玛莎·格里藤顿七岁大的女儿… |
[07:16] | claimed she was attacked by a raven | 说她在她母亲失踪之前 |
[07:18] | earlier the day her mother disappeared. | 受到一只乌鸦的攻击 |
[07:20] | Later, she heard one inside the house | 后来 她听到屋子里也有一只 |
[07:22] | before she discovered her mother was missing. | 然后就发现她母亲不见了 |
[07:24] | No, really, what did I do? | 不 说真的 我做错什么了 |
[07:27] | It’s the only lead that hasn’t been explored. | 就剩这一条路没试过了 |
[07:29] | I wanna know if it has any bearing on the case. | 我想知道乌鸦究竟和这件案子 有没有关联 |
[07:32] | I’m also assuming that the fact that | 我也假设 |
[07:32] | Martha Crittendon’s father… | 玛莎·格里藤顿的父亲… |
[07:35] | is a federal judge also has a little bearing on this case? | 是个联邦法官是不是和这件案子 有一点儿关联 |
[07:38] | It’s been made clear to me that | 我已被明确指示 |
[07:40] | locating her is my top priority. | 找到她是我的最首要任务 |
[07:42] | I’m making it yours as well. | 我现在把任务交给你了 |
[08:06] | – Agent Mulder? – Yeah. | -穆德探员 -是的 |
[08:08] | Phil Adderly. Welcome to Bethany. I appreciate the help. | 菲尔·艾德利 欢迎来贝瑟尼 很高兴见到你 很感激你的帮助 |
[08:11] | Sure. I don’t know how much help I’m gonna be. | 不客气 我不知道我能帮上多少 |
[08:14] | I know you had a lot of good investigators on the case. | 我知道你们已有不少优秀的调查员 参与了这件案子 |
[08:17] | So, uh, you wanna just take a quick look around? | 那么 先四处看看吗 |
[08:19] | Great. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[08:20] | So tell me about Martha Crittendon. | 告诉我关于玛莎·格里藤顿的事 |
[08:23] | Well, she and my wife Ellen, they’re best friends. | 她和我妻子艾伦是最好的朋友 |
[08:26] | Martha’s much admired here. | 玛莎很喜欢这儿 |
[08:28] | She’s devoted to her family, active in the community. | 她全身心的投入家庭 在社区也很活跃 |
[08:32] | I mean, needless to say, the whole town is very concerned. | 不用说 整个镇都关心此事 |
[08:36] | So, what’s your theory on what happened? | 那你认为发生了什么事 |
[08:38] | I’m hopin’ you’ll tell me. | 我指望着你能告诉我 |
[08:39] | There’s no ransom note, no prints or blood evidence. | 没有勒索的字条 没有指纹也没有血迹 |
[08:43] | Her husband was out of town when she disappeared? | 她失踪的时候她丈夫外出了 |
[08:45] | In Miami at a conference. | 在迈阿密参加一个会议 |
[08:47] | It checks out. | 已经核实了 |
[08:49] | Howard didn’t have anything to do with this. | 霍华德和此事无关 |
[09:01] | What do you know about a raven? | 你对乌鸦怎么看 |
[09:04] | Yeah, yeah. Michelle, their… | 对 对 米歇儿 他们的… |
[09:06] | their little girl was saying something about that. | 他们的小女儿说到 关于乌鸦的事 |
[09:08] | Got me. | 我不明白 |
[09:10] | Poor kid. | 可怜的孩子 |
[09:12] | – You wanna talk to her? – Not necessary. | -你想和她谈谈吗 -不用 |
[09:16] | You sure, uh, Martha’s last name isn’t Stewart? | 你确定 嗯… 玛莎的姓不是斯图尔特 |
[09:19] | Tell me about it. Last year this place | 说说看吧 去年这个地方 |
[09:21] | made the cover of New England Home. | 被选做了“新英格兰家庭”的封面 |
[09:30] | How many talons would you say a raven had? | 你说乌鸦有多少只爪子 |
[09:34] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[09:44] | You know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[09:46] | Do you know what was hanging here? | 什么东西原来挂在这儿 |
[09:47] | It was a mirror. It was found broken. | 镜子 被打碎了 |
[09:51] | – You had no other signs of struggle? – Not a one. | -没有发现其它搏斗的痕迹 -没有 |
[09:54] | Does that mean somethin’ to you? | 让你想到了什么吗 |
[09:59] | Howard, this is Agent Mulder with the F.B.I. | 霍华德 这位是调查局的穆德探员 |
[10:02] | Sir. I hope we can help. | 先生 希望我们能帮上忙 |
[10:04] | I appreciate your coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[10:07] | I’m wondering now… if this isn’t just a waste of your time. | 我现在开始怀疑…… 这是在浪费你们的时间 |
[10:11] | How so? | 怎么讲 |
[10:14] | With all the police coming and going, | 随着警察们进进出出 |
[10:16] | this place is a wreck. | 这个地方变得乱七八糟 |
[10:19] | I was straightening up and I… found something. | 在收拾的时候我… 发现了一些东西 |
[10:25] | Uh, birth control pills. | 啊 避孕药 |
[10:27] | I think Martha was having an affair. | 我认为玛莎有了外遇 |
[10:33] | After Michelle, we decided not to have more children. | 有了米歇儿 我们就决定 不再要孩子了 |
[10:36] | I had a vasectomy. | 我做了节育手术 |
[10:40] | They’re in Martha’s name. | 药是玛莎用她的名字 |
[10:42] | She ordered them off the Internet. | 在网上定购的 |
[10:44] | Because I guess small towns talk. | 我想是因为小地方爱八卦吧 |
[10:50] | Of course, then I started looking all around and I… | 当然 然后我就四处查看 然后我… |
[10:56] | found this in the pocket of her favorite coat. | 在她最喜欢的外套的口袋里 发现了这个 |
[10:58] | I don’t know what this goes to… | 我不知道这是哪里的… |
[11:01] | or what it means, if anything. | 或代表什么意思 如果有意思 |
[11:03] | But the pills… | 但那药…… |
[11:07] | Do you have any idea who your wife | 你知道你的妻子 |
[11:08] | may have been seeing? | 去见谁吗 |
[11:09] | Whoever he is, | 无论是谁 |
[11:12] | Martha may be with him. | 玛莎可能和他在一起 |
[11:15] | It explains why we haven’t found her. | 这就是我们没法找到她的原因 |
[11:19] | She doesn’t wanna be found. | 她不想被找到 |
[11:54] | Cute kid. | 可爱的孩子 |
[11:56] | Oh, Jenny, you scared me. | 噢 詹妮 你吓到我了 |
[12:00] | – You do those up yourself? – Uh, yeah. | -你自己做的 -嗯 是的 |
[12:04] | I know Martha and you were good friends. | 我知道玛莎和你是好朋友 |
[12:06] | You must be pretty upset. | 你一定很难过 |
[12:07] | Of course. I’m sure we all are. | 当然了 我相信我们都很难过 |
[12:11] | Maybe you’d like some to put up on your side of town. | 也许你愿意带一些去你那边 |
[12:14] | My side of town? | 我那边 |
[12:18] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[12:19] | Look, I didn’t mean that the way it kind of sounded. | 瞧 我并不是那个意思 |
[12:23] | No, it just naturally comes out that way | 不对 当你认为你比别人强的时候 |
[12:26] | when you think you’re better than everyone. | 这很自然地就表现出来了 |
[12:28] | You and Martha are two peas in a pod. | 你和玛莎是一丘之貉 |
[12:30] | Jenny, I don’t think I’m better than anyone. | 詹妮 我不认为我比别人强 |
[12:33] | You and me got more in common than you know. | 你和我有很多 你还不知道的相同点 |
[12:54] | Yeah, right. | 是 好的 |
[12:57] | Right. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[13:00] | Whoever Martha was seeing, | 无论玛莎去见谁 |
[13:01] | the two of them covered their tracks pretty good. | 他们俩很好地隐藏了自己 |
[13:03] | Phone records don’t show anything. | 电话答录机没留下任何信息 |
[13:05] | You think this person took her, harmed her? | 你认为这个人带走了她 伤了她 |
[13:08] | I wouldn’t rule it out, | 我想不出来 |
[13:08] | but I doubt it.According to your Audubon book, | 但是我有点怀疑 根据奥杜邦的书(十九世纪美国鸟类学家) |
[13:11] | a raven has four talons. | 乌鸦有4支爪子 |
[13:13] | That matches the scratches we found | 那和我们发现的 玛莎·格里藤顿 |
[13:14] | on Martha Crittendon’s mantle. | 壁炉架上的抓痕一致 |
[13:15] | You’re not saying a raven’s | 你不是在说乌鸦是 |
[13:17] | the reason Martha’s gone missing? | 玛莎失踪的原因吧 |
[13:19] | No, no, not a raven itself. | 不 不是 不单单是一只乌鸦 |
[13:21] | But in folklore, ravens are companions to evil… | 但是在传说中 乌鸦是恶魔的同伴… |
[13:24] | evil spirits, witches, warlocks, that kind of thing. | 凶灵 女巫 术士 那样的东西 |
[13:28] | Agent Mulder, I appreciate the different tact | 穆德探员 我感谢你为本案调查 |
[13:30] | you’re taking on this investigation, | 提出的独到机智的见解 |
[13:32] | but this whole bird thing? | 但是 全都只是一只鸟的事儿吗 |
[13:34] | And keep in mind, | 你要知道 |
[13:35] | you’re basing this on the word of a seven-year-old girl. | 所有这些都不过是 一个7岁小姑娘所说的话 |
[13:39] | Well, there was also a broken mirror in Martha’s house. | 在玛莎的房子还有一面打碎的镜子 |
[13:43] | Mirrors are considered items of enchantment. | 镜子被用作魔法之物 |
[13:45] | A broken one… means something. | 一个打碎的镜子…… 可能意味着什么 |
[13:48] | I’m not exactly sure what it is, but… it means something. | 我并不清楚到底是什么 但是……它代表着什么东西 |
[13:56] | Oh. | 噢 |
[13:58] | – Hey, sweet girl. – There’s Papa. | -嗨 乖宝贝 -爸爸来了 |
[14:00] | Agent Mulder, this is my daughter Katie and my wife Ellen. | 穆德探员 这是我女儿凯蒂 和妻子艾伦 |
[14:03] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[14:04] | We’re so glad you’re here.Look, our house is your house. | 我们很高兴你能来 当是自己家吧 |
[14:06] | We have a spare room set up. | 我们已经把客房布置好了 |
[14:07] | I’m sure you’ll be comfortable. | 保证你会很舒服的 |
[14:08] | No, that’s… | 不用这么客气…… |
[14:09] | There’s no arguments. | 别客套 |
[14:10] | We’re so grateful that you’re here to find Martha. | 我们非常感谢 你能来这里帮助寻找玛莎 |
[14:13] | It’s the least we can do. | 我们应尽这份微薄之力 |
[14:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:23] | I should really get the bureau | 我真的应该让局里 |
[14:25] | to reimburse you for room and board. | 偿付食宿费用给你们 |
[14:26] | Don’t be silly. This is just a typical meal around here. | 别傻了 这不过是平常饭菜罢了 |
[14:29] | Really? | 真的 |
[14:30] | Bill works so much that supper is | 菲尔很忙 通常只在晚饭时 |
[14:32] | usually the only time we see each other. | 我们才能见上一面 |
[14:34] | And I like to make it special. | 所以我希望让它特别一点 |
[14:39] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[14:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:48] | – Mulder. – Mulder, please tell me I can go home. | -穆德 -穆德 请告诉我我可以回家了 |
[14:52] | Hey, Scully. How’s the stakeout? | 嗨 史卡莉 监视得如何了 |
[14:54] | Well, the furnace broke and I can just about see my breath. | 炉子坏了 我可以看到自己的哈气 |
[14:57] | Ouch. Sorry to hear that. | 哎哟 真抱歉听到这个 |
[15:02] | That, and I’ve witnessed a couple hundred things | 而且我看到了太多的东西 |
[15:05] | I’d like to erase from my brain. | 我想洗脑了 |
[15:07] | Eeew. | 噢…… |
[15:09] | But as of yet, no mystery woman. | 但是至今 不见那神秘女郎 |
[15:13] | Well, she’ll come. You know, it’s just a matter of time. | 她会来的 你知道 这只是时间问题 |
[15:16] | She’ll show up. I’m sure of that. | 她会出现的 我肯定 |
[15:18] | Not before I die of malnutrition. | 在我死于营养不良之前 也许不会 |
[15:20] | Scully, tough it out. | 史卡莉 坚强些 |
[15:22] | Whatever doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger, right? | 大难不死必有后福 是不是 |
[15:24] | – No, no. No capers. Thank you. – I’m sorry. What? | -不 不要调味汁(capers) 谢谢 -你说什么 |
[15:28] | I said, “What a crazy caper.” | 我说 “真是疯狂的犯罪计划(caper)” |
[15:30] | I’ll talk to you later. And keep warm. Bye. | 我晚点再找你 注意保暖 再见 |
[15:37] | Did I hear you say something about stakeout? | 我是不是听到你说“监视”了 |
[15:39] | What’s the case? | 什么案件 |
[15:40] | Sweetie, this is family time. | 亲爱的 现在是家庭时间 |
[15:42] | Don’t make our guest talk shop at the dinner table. | 不要让我们的客人在餐桌旁谈工作 |
[15:44] | Fair enough. | 很好 |
[15:47] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | – 干杯 – 干杯 |
[15:59] | What’s the matter, sweetheart? | 怎么了 甜心 |
[16:01] | I thought that was your favorite. | 这不是你最喜欢的嘛 |
[16:03] | It tastes different when Mommy makes it. | 它和妈妈做的味道不一样 |
[16:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:15] | How ’bout we go get hamburgers? | 我们去吃汉堡怎么样 |
[16:17] | Would you like that instead? | 愿意吃吗 |
[16:23] | It’s back. | 它回来了 |
[16:39] | – Everything’s all right, sweetheart. I’ll be right back. – Okay. | -没事的 甜心 我马上回来 -好的 |
[17:20] | What do you make of these claw marks? | 你怎么看这些爪痕 |
[17:22] | Well, one time I saw the victim of a bear attack | 我从前见过被熊袭击的受害者 |
[17:25] | look something like that. | 身上有类似的伤痕 |
[17:27] | Only bears don’t plant their kill in the rose garden. | 但是熊不会在玫瑰园里捕猎 |
[17:30] | I was gonna say. | 我正要说 |
[17:33] | The body’s been around here for a while. | 尸体在这里有一段时间了 |
[17:34] | Probably since she went missing. | 也许从她失踪的时候开始 |
[17:36] | What about your ravens? | 你说的乌鸦呢 |
[17:38] | Howard said something about ravens. | 霍华德说过一些 关于乌鸦的事情 |
[17:41] | Yeah. Feedin’ on her. See? | 是的 啄食了她 看到了吗 |
[17:57] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:00] | I’m not arrestin’ Howard. I don’t care how it looks. | 我不会逮捕霍华德的 我不管这看起来如何 |
[18:02] | – Body buried in his own yard. He didn’t do this. – I agree. | -尸体被埋在他的院子里而已 他没有做 -我同意 |
[18:07] | The poor guy’s suffered enough already. | 这个可怜的家伙 已经够受的了 |
[18:14] | – What are you doing? You shouldn’t be here. – What… | -你在干嘛 你不应该在这里! – 什么… |
[18:19] | Oh, my God. | 噢 上帝呀 |
[18:20] | – Martha, no. – Ellen, honey, I am so sorry. | -玛莎 不 -艾伦 宝贝 实在抱歉 |
[18:23] | It can’t be. | 不可能的 |
[18:26] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[18:30] | The thing that did that to her, | 对她干了这事的那东西… |
[18:34] | I think I saw it today. | 我想我今天看到它了 |
[18:40] | I saw its reflection. | 我在车窗上看到它的影子 |
[18:44] | It had a face out of a nightmare. | 它的脸像是从恶梦里跑出来的 |
[18:46] | These long claws, the kind that could… | 那长爪子 长得足以… |
[18:52] | The window shattered. I don’t know how. | 车窗碎了 我不知道怎么碎的 |
[18:54] | And when I turned around, it was gone. | 当我转过身的时候 它不见了 |
[18:56] | I don’t know what I thought it was. | 我不知道我看到的是什么 |
[18:57] | I didn’t think it was real. How could it be? | 我以为 那不是真的 怎么可能呢 |
[18:59] | But then when I saw Martha’s face… | 但当我看到玛莎的脸的时候…… |
[19:01] | Honey, you’ve been through a lot. | 宝贝 你经历了太多了 |
[19:04] | You don’t believe me. | 你不相信我 |
[19:08] | I do. | 我信 |
[19:11] | You said the car window shattered | 你说你看到影像后 |
[19:13] | after you saw the reflection. | 车窗碎了 |
[19:14] | And there’s a broken mirror in Martha’s house. | 在玛莎家也有一面打碎的镜子 |
[19:17] | I don’t think that’s a coincidence. | 我认为这不是巧合 |
[19:19] | But what could it mean? | 但能什么意思呢 |
[19:21] | Mirrors are considered doorways. | 镜子被认为是通道… |
[19:23] | In the Victorian era, | 在维多利亚时期 |
[19:24] | they built mirrored rooms called “Psychomantiums,” | 他们建造了镜子房间 叫做“psychomantiums” |
[19:27] | where they thought they could summon | 认为在那里可以 |
[19:29] | forth spirits from the spirit world. | 从灵魂世界召唤灵魂出来 |
[19:32] | Denizens from the spirit world were brought into this world. | 灵魂世界的居民被带到这个世界 |
[19:35] | “Denizens of the spirit world?” | “灵魂世界的居民” |
[19:37] | You asked about the raven. The raven is a carrion bird… | 你问起过乌鸦的事 乌鸦是吃腐肉的鸟…… |
[19:40] | attracted to death and decay. | 被死亡和腐烂所吸引 |
[19:42] | What if… this entity that you saw… | 也许……你看到的这个东西…… |
[19:45] | is somehow a personification of that? | 是它某种形式的化身呢 |
[19:48] | What if this creature was brought forth | 也许这个生物是被召唤来 |
[19:50] | in order to attack Martha? | 袭击玛莎的 |
[19:51] | Then the question becomes who summoned it forth. | 那么问题就成为 是谁召唤它来的 |
[19:56] | Ellen, do you know if Martha had any enemies? | 艾伦 你认为玛莎有任何仇人吗 |
[19:59] | Can you think of anyone at all | 你能不能想到有谁 |
[20:01] | who would have wished her harm? | 希望艾伦受到伤害 |
[20:07] | I sure as hell didn’t have anything to do with it. | 我绝对和这件事情没有关系 |
[20:10] | They’re just routine questions, Miss Uphouse. | 这只是例行问题 阿普豪斯小姐 |
[20:12] | Answer ’em and we’ll be out of here. | 请回答 之后我们就会走 |
[20:15] | We understand there was no love lost | 我们清楚你和玛莎·格里藤顿之间 |
[20:17] | between you and Martha Crittendon. | 有什么样的过节 |
[20:18] | And where do you understand that from? | 你又是从哪里听说来的 |
[20:22] | – Mrs. Sheriff, right? – It’s not exactly a town secret. | -警长夫人 是吧 -这在小镇里并非什么秘密 |
[20:26] | Right. Like there aren’t enough of those already. | 对 就好像这里的秘密 还不够多似的 |
[20:31] | Queen Martha and her perfect little Easter egg hunts. | 玛莎女皇和她完美的 寻找复活节彩蛋活动 |
[20:35] | She’s so above the rest of us. | 她高高在我们之上 |
[20:38] | Except I heard she was steppin’ out on her husband, | 可惜我听说她了有外遇 |
[20:41] | knockin’boots with who knows who. | 和一个不知道是谁的人 在一起鬼混 |
[20:44] | I’m not happy she’s dead and all. | 我对她的死和其它一切并不感到高兴 |
[20:47] | But you need to look into that. | 但你需要去调查 |
[20:48] | Well, let’s stay on the subject of you | 好了 让我们还是说说你吧 |
[20:51] | on your police record, for instance. | 例如你在警局的案底 |
[20:52] | You don’t suffer people that don’t give you respect. | 你不能忍受别人对你的不敬 |
[20:55] | I’m thinking of that hair salon owner you assaulted. | 我想到了那个 被你袭击的理发店的老板 |
[20:57] | That was forever ago. And I paid for that. | 那都永远的过去了 我为此付出了代价 |
[21:00] | And I had nothing to do with Martha. | 我和玛莎没有任何关系 |
[21:03] | Where were you the night she disappeared? | 她失踪的那晚你在哪里 |
[21:07] | At home, all night. | 整晚都在家 |
[21:12] | I gotta get back to work. | 我要去工作了 |
[21:14] | I don’t know about you, but I believe her. | 我不知道你怎么看 但我相信她 |
[21:17] | She didn’t do it. I just don’t get that vibe. | 不是她干的 我就是这么觉着的 |
[21:20] | Fair enough. But why did she lie about her alibi? | 可以接受 但她为什么要撒谎说 当时不在现场 |
[21:24] | I got that vibe pretty clear. | 我也就是这么觉着的 |
[21:30] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[21:32] | I’ll be in the car. | 我在车里等你 |
[21:36] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[21:38] | Mulder, when you find me dead, | 穆德 当你发现我死了的时候 |
[21:40] | my desicated corpse propped up… | 我的干尸挨着望远镜… |
[21:42] | staring lifelessly through the telescope… | 毫无生气地望着… |
[21:45] | at drunken frat boys peeing and vomiting into the gutter, | 喝醉的男孩们在小便 在下水道呕吐… |
[21:48] | just know that my last thoughts were of you… | 而且最后想到的人就是你…… |
[21:51] | and how I’d like to kill you. | 想到我是多么想杀了你 |
[21:53] | I’m sorry. Who is this? | 抱歉 你是谁来着 |
[21:56] | It’s a freak show, Mulder. | 这真是一场怪人展 穆德 |
[21:58] | It’s a nonstop parade of every single lowlife imaginable. | 一个永不间断的有你能想象到的 各色龌龊人参加的游行 |
[22:02] | The view may not be too different here. | 这里的情形也好不到哪儿去 |
[22:04] | It’s dressed up nicer, | 只是装扮的好看一些 |
[22:06] | but underneath the surface it’s the same seamy underbelly. | 但内在却一样丑不堪言 |
[22:09] | It’s not the same. Trust me. | 绝对不一样 相信我 |
[22:11] | You know, Scully, this case has turned out | 史卡莉 这个案件看来 |
[22:13] | to be a little more interesting than I thought. | 比我预想的要有意思 |
[22:15] | And I could use your help. | 我可能需要你的帮助 |
[22:16] | You talking about a reprieve for me? | 你是说我可以歇会儿了 |
[22:18] | Well, there’s a murder victim I’d like you to autopsy. | 这儿有个谋杀受害者 我想你来验尸 |
[22:21] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[22:24] | Scully, you still there? Hello? | 史卡莉 你还在吗 喂 |
[22:28] | – That van is back. – What’d you say? | -那辆车回来了 -你说什么 |
[22:31] | Nothing, Mulder. I’ll talk to you later, okay? | 没什么 穆德 我过会儿再给你打电话 好吧 |
[23:32] | Katie… | 凯蒂…… |
[23:36] | Get away from her! | 离她远点! |
[23:38] | It’s okay, hon. Come on. | 没事了宝贝 来 |
[23:52] | Be quiet now. Shh. | 别出声 |
[23:55] | Hush. Be quiet. | 安静 别出声 |
[24:13] | Oh, God. Ellen? | 哦 天呀 艾伦 |
[24:18] | Ellen, what happened? | 艾伦 怎么了 |
[24:48] | Are you feeling a little better, Ellen? | 感觉好些了吗 艾伦 |
[24:53] | Can you… just talk to me a little bit about what happened? | 你能……说句话告诉我 到底怎么回事吗 |
[24:59] | It came back. | 它回来了 |
[25:01] | It came back? The… The creature you saw? | 它回来了 你看到的那个东西 |
[25:06] | It was here, Phil. It chased me. | 它在这里 菲尔 它在追我 |
[25:09] | It’s all right, honey. | 没事了 亲爱的 |
[25:22] | Please don’t encourage this. This is not what she needs. | 请别刺激她 她需要的不是这个 |
[25:26] | – I believe she saw something. – And I believe she didn’t. | -我相信她看到了些东西 -我认为她没有 |
[25:29] | Her best friend just died, for God’s sake. | 她最好的朋友刚刚死去 看在上帝的份上 |
[25:31] | These imaginings of hers are brought on by stress. | 她是因为压力才看到那些的 |
[25:35] | I have been through the entire house | 我检查过了整栋房子 |
[25:37] | and I didn’t see any indication anyone else was here. | 没看到任何其他人来过这里的迹象 |
[25:39] | – What about the two broken mirrors? – What about them? | – 那两面打碎的镜子呢 – 它们怎么了 |
[25:43] | You think broken mirrors have some deeper meaning, | 你认为打碎的镜子有更深的意思 |
[25:45] | but you still can’t tell me what it is. | 但你还是不能告诉我是什么 |
[25:47] | And in this case, I’m thinking Ellen broke ’em herself. | 在这件案子里 我认为是艾伦自己打碎了它们 |
[25:53] | What? | 什么 |
[26:04] | It’s number six. It’s a match to the one Howard Crittendon | 数字6 和霍华德·格里藤顿 |
[26:06] | found in his wife’s coat pocket. | 在他妻子大衣兜里找到的东西一样 |
[26:10] | – What would this be doing here? – I don’t know. | -这个东西怎么会在这里 -我不知道 |
[26:25] | Ellen, do you recognize this key? | 艾伦 你认得这把钥匙吗 |
[26:29] | Oh, I was… sweeping the floor… | 噢 我是在… 扫地的时候… |
[26:32] | and it got caught up in the sweeper. | 它被卡在吸尘器里 |
[26:36] | I never saw it before today. | 今天之前我从没见过 |
[26:39] | You found it before you were attacked? | 你发现它是在你被攻击之前 |
[26:44] | Right before. | 就在之前 |
[26:47] | Right before I saw the raven. | 就在我看到乌鸦之前 |
[26:50] | Let me see if my department can run this down | 我看看我的房子里有哪一幅锁 |
[26:52] | and find out what lock it goes to. | 是配这把钥匙的 |
[28:11] | Hey, I can’t do this anymore. | 嘿 我坚持不下去了 |
[28:16] | – Can’t, huh? – No. | -你不行了 嗯 -是的 |
[28:18] | – We gotta stop. – Well, that’s too bad. | -我们必须停止 -太糟了 |
[29:09] | – Hey, good morning. – Good morning, Ellen. | -嗨 早上好 -早上好 艾伦 |
[29:11] | Wow. | 喔 |
[29:14] | – Have you seen my shirt? – Oh, I’m sorry. | -你看到我的衬衫了吗 -噢 不好意思 |
[29:16] | – I left it… – It’s over here. | – 我把它放在…… – 在这儿呢 |
[29:22] | Oh, Ellen, you didn’t have to go to the trouble. | 噢 艾伦 你不用这么麻烦的 |
[29:25] | No, it’s no trouble. Actually, it helps me. | 不 一点都不麻烦 其实 它对我有帮助 |
[29:28] | Whenever my life’s a mess, I just do some housework. | 每当我的生活混乱了 我就会做些家务 |
[29:31] | Gives me the illusion I’m in control. | 让我觉得我还在掌控全局 |
[29:34] | – Well, maybe I should try that sometime. – Have a seat. | -也许以后我也该试试 -请坐 |
[29:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:41] | Yikes. Wow. | 呀呀~喔… |
[29:44] | It’s just Phil’s breakfast times two. | 只是多做了一份菲尔的早饭 |
[29:46] | Well, Phil is living large. Where is he this morning? | 菲尔过得很爽 大清早的他去了哪里 |
[29:49] | Uh, probably out on a call. | 也许被叫走了 |
[29:52] | He’ll be back. You… You just dig in. | 他会回来的 你先吃吧 |
[30:05] | – Whoa. Ow. – Sorry. | – 啊 -不好意思 |
[30:07] | – Do you need milk? – Mm-mm. I’m fine. | -你要牛奶吗 -嗯 不用了 |
[30:10] | I get the feeling you’re not used to | 我觉得你不习惯 |
[30:12] | anyone taking care of you. | 人家照顾你 |
[30:13] | Well, that has a… A vaguely pathetic ring to it. | 你的话里有种怜悯的语调啊 |
[30:17] | No, I just meant I didn’t notice a wedding band. | 不 我的意思是 我看到你没带结婚戒指 |
[30:20] | – Oh. – Do you have a significant other? | -哦 -你有没有意义非凡的另一半 |
[30:23] | Um, not in the widely understood definition of that term. | 就这个问题广义的意思来说 没有 |
[30:28] | Oh. Well, the right woman will come along | 噢 这个女人会出现 |
[30:30] | and change all that. | 来改变这一切的 |
[30:34] | Don’t miss out on home and family, Mr. Mulder. | 不要错失拥有一个家庭的机会 穆德先生 |
[30:37] | With all the terrible things you must see in your work… | 在工作中你不得不面对 种种糟糕的事情… |
[30:40] | Well, it could be a refuge for you. | 这时 家对你来说会是个港湾 |
[30:52] | – Hi, honey. – Sorry I’m late. Paperwork. | -嗨 亲爱的 -对不起 我晚了 文件工作 |
[30:56] | – Good morning, Agent Mulder. – Good morning. | -早上好 穆德探员 -早上好 |
[30:59] | I’m gonna go check on Katie. | 我去看看凯蒂 |
[31:05] | You sleep well? | 你睡的好吗 |
[31:07] | I only woke up once, when you went out. | 我就醒了一次 在你出去的时候 |
[31:11] | Well, I’ll try to be quieter next time. | 下次我会尽量再轻点儿的 |
[31:15] | We’ve got a deputy out. We’re shorthanded. | 我们的副警长出去了 人手不够 |
[31:17] | I had to take some calls. | 有些事情得我来做 |
[31:19] | – All night? – Yeah. We were busy. | -整晚 -是的 我们很忙 |
[31:26] | I spoke to the coroner this morning. | 今早我和验尸官通过电话 |
[31:28] | The autopsy shows Martha Crittendon | 验尸显示玛莎死的时候 |
[31:30] | was four weeks pregnant when she died, | 已经有了四周的身孕 |
[31:32] | despite her birth control pills. | 尽管她服用了避孕药 |
[31:34] | Probably didn’t even know it. | 她也许根本不知道 |
[31:36] | Any idea who the father might be? | 你认为孩子的父亲会是谁呢 |
[31:40] | I mean, Howard’s vasectomy pretty much | 我是说 霍华德的绝育手术 |
[31:44] | puts him out of the running. | 可以把他排除在外 |
[31:49] | Any inkling who it might be? | 哪怕一丁点儿可能想到是谁吗 |
[31:54] | Just say what’s on your mind, Agent. | 说说你的想法吧 探员 |
[31:58] | You have a piece of evidence in your possession | 你那里有一件证物 |
[32:00] | that I’d like back. | 我想用一下 |
[32:02] | The skeleton key. Number six. | 万能钥匙 6号 |
[32:18] | You wanna tell me what this unlocks? | 你要告诉我 它开的是哪把锁吗 |
[32:23] | Once I find out, we’ll talk again. | 等我找到了 我们再说 |
[32:30] | I’m gonna hit the shower. | 我要去洗个澡 |
[33:01] | I know, Brett, sweetie, I’m sorry. | 我知道 布赖特 宝贝 对不起 |
[33:04] | No, I’m gonna be home real soon. | 不 我马上就回家 很快 |
[33:06] | Mommy had to work a double shift. | 妈妈在做两份工 |
[33:09] | I know. I’m gonna come home and make you breakfast. | 我知道 我马上回家给你做早饭 |
[33:12] | No, no, no, don’t eat a lot of cookies. No. | 不不不 不要吃太多饼干 不要 |
[33:15] | Only two. I… | 只能2块 我… |
[33:18] | Yes, oatmeal cookies have oatmeal in them. | 是的 燕麦饼干里有燕麦 |
[33:21] | Okay. All right, three. | 好 好吧 三块 |
[33:24] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[33:29] | Bye. | 再见 |
[34:43] | Sheriff, you know that talk I said we should have? | 警长 我说过我们需要聊一聊的 |
[34:46] | I left her sleeping. | 我走时候她睡着了 |
[34:51] | So, you were having an affair with | 这么说 你和詹妮还有玛莎·格里藤顿 |
[34:53] | both Jenny and Martha Crittendon? | 同时有了外遇 |
[34:56] | I gotta hand it to you, Sheriff. | 看你自己的了 警长 |
[34:57] | You put the service back in the “Protect and serve.” | 让你的本职回到“保护公民和服务社会”上来 |
[34:59] | I cared about both of them. | 两个人我都关心 |
[35:02] | They knew about each other? | 她们互相知道吗 |
[35:06] | But I’m assuming Ellen doesn’t? | 但我猜艾伦不知道 |
[35:09] | No. | 是的 |
[35:11] | But even if she did, she’d find a way to rationalize it. | 但是 即使她知道 她也会想办法使它变得合理 |
[35:15] | I’m not defending myself, | 我不是在为自己辩护 |
[35:17] | but… two years ago I wanted a divorce. | 但是…… 两年前我想离婚 |
[35:21] | Ellen won’t hear it. | 艾伦听都不听 |
[35:23] | She got pregnant with Katie and locked me up good. | 她怀上了凯蒂 而且把我看得很严 |
[35:26] | Well, I figure you got bigger problems facing you right now. | 我想现在你面对的问题更大 |
[35:36] | I didn’t do this. I swear to you. | 不是我干的 我对你发誓 |
[35:38] | Anyway, what about the broken mirrors and the raven? | 那么 打碎的镜子和乌鸦 又是怎么回事 |
[35:42] | You said that it was an entity that did this. | 你说过是一个什么东西干的 |
[35:45] | Don’t you still believe that? | 你还这么认为吗 |
[35:47] | I said it was an entity summoned by somebody else. | 我说过那是被什么人召唤来的东西 |
[35:51] | Whether or not they even knew about it, is that possible? | 不管她们是否知道这回事 这可能吗 |
[35:54] | Can I be the reason for all this and | 我会不会就是这一切的起因… |
[35:57] | not even know about it? | 但却毫不知情 |
[36:02] | Hi. You’ve reached the Adderly’s… Phil, Ellen and Katie. | 嗨 这是艾德利家 我们是菲尔、艾伦和凯蒂 |
[36:05] | – Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[36:08] | Ellen, this is Phil. I was really hopin’ you’d be home. | 艾伦 我是菲尔 我真希望你在家 |
[36:12] | Look, I’m in a bit of a situation here… | 听好 我这里有些情况…… |
[36:14] | and there’s things we need to talk about. | 有些事情我们需要谈谈 |
[36:16] | But Agent Mulder’s on his way over there | 穆德探员正在去你那里的路上 |
[36:18] | to explain it all to you. | 他会跟你解释的 |
[36:19] | So, if you get this message, | 所以 如果你听到留言 |
[36:22] | you just wait for him, okay? Thanks. | 就待在家里等他好吗 谢谢 |
[36:29] | I think this sleepy little girl needs a nap. | 我想这个困倦的小姑娘需要睡觉了 |
[36:33] | I do. | 是的 |
[36:45] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:48] | Go to sleep now. Okay, baby? | 睡吧 好不好 宝贝 |
[37:39] | Ellen? | 艾伦 |
[37:45] | Ellen? | 艾伦 |
[37:54] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[37:56] | – Mulder, I am free. – You’re free? | -穆德 我解放了 -你解放了 |
[38:00] | Mm-hmm. I’m gonna go home, take a shower for, | 嗯~~我要回家了 去洗个澡 |
[38:03] | I don’t know, eight or nine hours, | 洗它个…也许8、9个小时 |
[38:05] | burn the clothes that I’m wearing and | 烧掉我穿着的衣服 |
[38:08] | then sleep until late spring. | 然后一觉睡到春末 |
[38:10] | – You solved the X-File. – Yes. | – 你搞定X档案了 – 是的 |
[38:12] | Except it’s not an X-File, Mulder. | 只不过它不是X档案 穆德 |
[38:14] | What are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[38:15] | You didn’t catch our blond mystery serial killer? | 你没有抓到那个神秘金发连环杀手 |
[38:17] | Oh, no, we caught her. | 噢 当然 我们抓住了她 |
[38:19] | But, uh, she isn’t a serial killer. | 但是 她不是连环杀手 |
[38:24] | Nor is she a blond. | 也不是金发 |
[38:27] | And she isn’t even a she. | 她甚至都不是“她” |
[38:31] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[38:34] | What I’m talking about is these six | 我在说 这6个失踪的妓女 |
[38:37] | missing prostitutes aren’t dead, Mulder. | 没有死 穆德 |
[38:38] | They are alive and well in a halfway house… | 她们在一家中途旅馆里过得很好… |
[38:41] | that was set up by this mystery blond… | 旅馆是由这位神秘金发人经营的… |
[38:43] | who happens to go by the name of Mark Scott Eggbert. | 他用马克·斯科特·艾格伯特的名字 叫了外出服务 |
[38:47] | And Mr. Eggbert wishes to acquaint lost souls… | 艾格伯特先生希望让堕落的灵魂… |
[38:50] | with the teachings of Christ. | 了解到基督的教义 |
[38:53] | And that’s his hook, I guess. | 这是他的手段吧 我猜… |
[38:55] | He dresses up like a fellow prostitute… | 他化装成妓女… |
[38:58] | to make the girls feel at ease. | 让女孩们放松警惕 |
[39:01] | But this vanishing act is no more paranormal… | 和变装比较起来 他这种“凭空消失”… |
[39:05] | than a change of wardrobe, Mulder. | 实在算不上超正常 穆德 |
[39:07] | He goes into a place like a woman and comes out as a man. | 他进去时候是个女人 出来的时候就是个男人了 |
[39:12] | – Right under… – Our noses. | -就在… -我们眼皮下 |
[39:14] | Exactly. A wolf in sheep’s clothing. | 没错 穿着羊皮的狼 |
[39:17] | Or I guess in this case, a sheep in wolf s clothing. | 或者说 在这个案子里 是穿着狼皮的羊 |
[39:21] | Well, good work, Scully. I’ll call you back later. | 很好 做得不错 史卡莉 我稍后再给你打电话 |
[39:36] | Ellen? | 艾伦 |
[39:40] | – Ellen, it’s Agent Mulder. – Please go away. | -艾伦 我是穆德探员 -请走开 |
[39:45] | Ellen, Jenny Uphouse is dead. | 艾伦 詹妮·阿普豪斯已经死了 |
[39:48] | Your husband is in custody suspected of murdering her, | 你的丈夫被怀疑谋杀已经被拘捕了 |
[39:50] | only I don’t think he did it. | 只有我认为不是他干的 |
[39:52] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[39:55] | Ellen, you went out… this morning after breakfast. | 艾伦 你今天早餐后出去了… |
[39:58] | Where’d you go? | 你去了哪 |
[40:01] | It’s not me. It can’t be. | 不是我 不可能的 |
[40:04] | I think it is. | 我认为是 |
[40:06] | Ellen, I think you have a whole other side | 艾伦 我认为你有着 |
[40:08] | that you’re afraid to face. | 你害怕面对的另外一面 |
[40:11] | That would explain all the broken mirrors. | 这就解释了所有被打碎的镜子 |
[40:13] | You don’t want to see yourself for what you really are. | 你不想看到真实的自己 |
[40:17] | Ellen, you have to come out of there. | 艾伦 你得从房里出来 |
[40:20] | Then what? | 之后呢 |
[40:24] | My marriage, my life? | 我的婚姻 我的生活 |
[40:26] | Everything I thought I had… | 我以为我拥有的一切…… |
[40:29] | is nothing. | 什么都不是 |
[40:32] | It’s all lies. | 全是谎言 |
[40:37] | I wish you’d never come here. | 我真希望你从没来过这里 |
[40:40] | Ellen, you need to open this door. | 艾伦 你先把门打开 |
[42:16] | You wanna see her? | 你想见她吗 |
[42:19] | Does she wanna see me? | 她想见我吗 |
[42:24] | The doctors say she’s got | 医生说她是 |
[42:26] | some kind of dissociative disorder. | 一种精神错乱 |
[42:28] | A split personality. | 双重人格 |
[42:31] | That doesn’t explain what happened, does it? | 那无法解释发生的事情 是不是 |
[42:34] | I think it’s about as close as science can come. | 我想科学也就能解释这么多了 |
[42:36] | I think the basic idea’s right. | 基本的概念还是正确的 |
[42:38] | There’s some multiple personality disorders | 有些多重性格错乱的情况中…… |
[42:41] | where an alternate personality displays traits | 交替出现的性格所显示的特性 |
[42:43] | that the host doesn’t have, | 其实是本人所不具备的 |
[42:45] | like nearsightedness or high blood pressure | 好比近视、高血压 |
[42:48] | or even diabetes. | 甚至糖尿病 |
[42:49] | I think in Ellen’s case, | 就艾伦的这个案子来说 |
[42:52] | the changes were just a lot more extreme. | 变化只是更加剧烈了 |
[42:54] | Like… Jekyl and Hyde? | 就像……化身博士吗 |
[42:56] | She wanted so much from her life with you. | 她希望从和你的生活中 得到的太多 |
[42:59] | A perfect life. | 一个完美的生活 |
[43:02] | And I think that at some point she found out | 但当有一天 她发现了 |
[43:04] | you were cheating with Jenny and Martha. | 你连同詹妮和马莎在欺骗她 |
[43:06] | I don’t know when, but at some point she did. | 我不知道是什么时候 但就在那个时候 |
[43:08] | Like you said, I think she had to rationalize that. | 像你说的 她必须要让这个合理化 |
[43:11] | And she just bottled up her anger. | 她只是抑制了自己的愤怒 |
[43:14] | Swallowed it, and it had to come out some way. | 忍气吞声 最终还是会爆发 |
[43:17] | I think she did what she did to protect her family. | 我想她只是做了 要保护这个家庭的事情 |