时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | 贝尔佛勒 俄勒冈州 现在 | |
[00:06] | Unit Four, I got a fire out on the highway at the 20-mile mark. | 第四单位 公路二十英哩处 路边发现火情 |
[00:11] | Unit Four, confirmation of downed aircraft burning. | 第四单位 确认为 坠毁飞机在燃烧 |
[00:14] | All units, we’ve got a 10-13. | 各单位注意 有警员需要帮助 |
[00:17] | Unit Four, this is Detective Miles. | 第四单位 我是迈尔斯警探 |
[00:19] | I’m coming right at you, Ray. | 我正在赶来的路上 雷 |
[00:21] | Now, you wait for backup before you head out, all right? | 请等候支援 稍安勿躁好吗 |
[00:26] | Unit Four, come back, Deputy. | 第四单位 请回答 副警长 |
[01:11] | Deputy Hoese. | 侯斯副警长 |
[01:24] | Ray? | 雷 |
[01:26] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的天呀 |
[02:27] | Lariat car rentals totals… | 拉里亚特型轿车的租金总共是… |
[02:34] | Would you like to see the figure? | 你要不要看一下金额 |
[02:43] | – Is that a lot? – A lot? | -这很多吗 -很多 |
[02:46] | Gas, expenses, the motel rooms alone… | 汽油 开支 每人的汽车旅馆房间… |
[02:50] | By F.B.I. Standards, these numbers are out of control. | 以调查局的标准 这些金额简直失去控制 |
[02:52] | We could start sharing rooms. | 我们可以开始共用一间房 |
[02:54] | You’re under evaluation. | 你正在接受评估 |
[02:56] | There has to be a point when we say no. | 如果开销过度我们是可以拒绝报销的 |
[02:58] | You can’t really compare | 你不能拿我们的工作 |
[03:00] | what we do to other departments in the bureau. | 跟局里其它的部门相比 |
[03:01] | Right. This business with aliens. | 对 有关外星人的 |
[03:04] | There’s more to it than that. | 远不止这些 |
[03:05] | But at the end of the day, | 不过最终你还是会说 |
[03:06] | you’d say aliens are your real focus? | 外星人才是你兴趣的中心 |
[03:08] | That’s the reason I got started, yeah. | 那是我最初投入原因 没错 |
[03:11] | Investigating your sister’s abduction… | 调查你妹妹的被劫持… |
[03:13] | and the government conspiracy around it. | 以及与此有关的政府阴谋 |
[03:15] | Both of which have been resolved, correct? | 而且两件事都已经解决了 对吧 |
[03:19] | Nothing has been resolved, exactly. | 没有什么事真正地解决了 |
[03:22] | In this case report here, it’s concluded your sister is dead, | 在这份案件报告中 你的妹妹 |
[03:26] | as well as the men who took her. | 与劫走她的人 都已断定死亡 |
[03:29] | This is your handwriting here on the report, Agent Mulder? | 报告上是你的笔迹吧 穆德探员 |
[03:31] | Yeah. | 是 |
[03:34] | So, what exactly is left to investigate? | 那么 究竟还有什么可调查的呢 |
[03:39] | 苦役营 FORJ SIDI TOUI 突尼斯 | |
[03:54] | Your release has been arranged. | 你已被安排释放了 |
[04:02] | Marita Covarrubias. | 玛丽塔·科瓦鲁别茨 |
[04:05] | Last time I saw you, I left you for dead. | 上次见面时 我把你丢下等死的 |
[04:08] | Alex, if it was strictly up to me, | 亚历克斯 如果是我做主 |
[04:11] | I’d leave you here to rot too. | 我也会把你丢在这里烂掉的 |
[04:19] | I see the money bleed out, | 我看到钱不断地支出 |
[04:21] | but it just doesn’t seem to make | 却看不到你们的工作 |
[04:23] | the results of your work any better. | 有任何的进展 |
[04:24] | So many of the cases you investigate are left unexplained. | 这么多你们调查过的案子仍然悬而未解 |
[04:28] | Makes it hard to justify the expense. | 也令你们的开销 缺乏正当的解释 |
[04:31] | So much of the work that we do | 我们的大部分工作 |
[04:33] | cannot be measured in standard terms. | 是无法以一般标准评定的 |
[04:35] | How would you measure it? | 那你要怎么评定 |
[04:38] | We open doors with the X-Files which lead to other doors. | 我们以X档案为入口 它通向其它各领域 |
[04:43] | Doors leading to… | 这些领域是… |
[04:47] | a conspiracy of men who cooperated with alien beings… | “与外星生命合作的阴谋团体…” |
[04:50] | “To create human/alien hybrids… | “创造人类与外星人的混血人种” |
[04:55] | so we could all become slaves of an alien invasion.” | 于是外星人入侵后 我们就都会成为奴隶 |
[05:00] | I believe that there was once a conspiracy. | 我相信确实曾有过阴谋 |
[05:04] | I believe I was taken by men… | 我相信我确实曾被人劫持… |
[05:06] | who subjected me to medical tests… | 并被迫接受医学试验… |
[05:11] | which gave me cancer and left me barren. | 试验令我患上了癌症 并让我不能受孕 |
[05:15] | But you don’t believe in aliens? | 但你并不相信有外星人 |
[05:17] | I’ve seen things that I cannot deny. | 我看到过 我无法否认的事情 |
[05:31] | Who sent you? | 谁派你来的 |
[05:33] | The Smoking Man. | 吸烟人 |
[05:36] | He’s dying. | 他快死了 |
[05:44] | You said you were finished. | 你说你问完了 |
[05:46] | I turned in my report and | 我上交了报告 |
[05:47] | was asked to go over a few things. | 但被指示要再确认几件事 |
[05:51] | As you know, the times we live in, | 正如你所知 在我们生活的时代 |
[05:54] | the world is changing fast. | 世界的变化飞快 |
[05:57] | I’m missing your point. | 不知你这话意思何在 |
[06:01] | As I said, this is an evaluation, | 我说过 这是一次对你们工作的评估 |
[06:04] | Agent Mulder, to understand what you do, | 穆德探员 了解你做什么 |
[06:05] | so if you go forward, you can do so more responsibly. | 所以如果你合作一些 你会完成得更好 |
[06:11] | That sounds more like a threat. | 这话听起来倒像在威胁 |
[06:13] | Cost benefit analysis. | 费用与利益分析 |
[06:15] | But if you want the truth, | 不过说实话 |
[06:16] | I really don’t care one way or the other. | 我是不在乎你是怎么办事的 |
[06:19] | You mostly record bizarre facts on bizarre cases. | 你大部分记录都是关于异常案件中的异常事件 |
[06:23] | In other words, information gathering. | 换句话说 就是信息收集 |
[06:25] | Something, it seems to me, | 某些事 对我来说 |
[06:26] | you can easily do on the Internet. | 你在网上就能轻易办到 |
[06:30] | I can’t do my job from an office. I promise you. | 窝在办公室里不可能做我的工作 我向你保证 |
[06:33] | Nowadays, the most advanced space exploration is | 现今最先进的太空探索 |
[06:35] | done sitting in an office, Agent Mulder. | 就是坐在办公室里完成的 穆德探员 |
[06:38] | Why? It’s just too damn expensive | 为什么呢 因为把人放到外太空去 |
[06:41] | putting men in outer space. | 太他妈的贵了 |
[06:43] | – I’m not looking in outer space. – Bringing us to the point. | -我又不是去访问外太空 -回到正题 |
[06:46] | If you spend so much time and money looking for aliens, | 如果你要花这么多的时间与金钱来寻找外星人 |
[06:49] | responsibly you should narrow your search. | 不如合理一些 把搜索范围缩小 |
[06:51] | – To where? – Wherever they are. | -缩小到哪儿 -他们所在的任何地方 |
[06:55] | It’s not unreasonable. | 这不是不讲道理 |
[06:57] | It’s just a matter of reducing your vision. | 只是让你把眼光放低一点 |
[07:12] | Hey, you all right? | 喂 你还好吧 |
[07:15] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题 |
[07:18] | – Isn’t that your car, Mr. Miles? – Yeah. | -那是你的车吗 迈尔斯先生 -对 |
[07:20] | A small accident. | 一个小意外 |
[07:22] | Everything’s all right. What are you boys doing out here? | 一切都很好 你们在这里做什么 |
[07:26] | Well, we heard there was a plane crash. | 我们听说这里有飞机失事 |
[07:29] | Military jet fighter collided midair with a U.F.O. | 军方的喷射战斗机 在半空与不明飞行物相撞 |
[07:32] | Navy found their plane about three miles away. | 海军在三英哩外 发现了他们的飞机 |
[07:35] | We’ve seen no evidence of any other crash. | 没有有证据表明 还有其它的失事 |
[07:38] | But we heard a sheriff say he saw a fire burning… | 不过我们听一名警长说… |
[07:41] | off the highway at the 20-mile mark. | 他在公路二十英哩处 路边发现火情 |
[07:44] | There’s nothing out here. | 这里什么也没有 |
[07:46] | No fire. No sign of fire. | 没火灾 也没火灾的迹象 |
[07:50] | Now, you boys go on home. | 现在你们快回家去 |
[07:57] | There’s nothing to see here. | 这里没什么好看的 |
[08:04] | I think I’m in big trouble. | 我想这次麻烦可大了 |
[08:07] | How many times have they tried to shut us down? | 这又不是第一次 他们想赶我们走了 |
[08:09] | Yeah, but I never actually assaulted an auditor before. | 没错 可我从没动手打过审计员 |
[08:13] | – Did you hurt him? – I reduced his vision a little bit. | -你打伤他了吗 -我只是让他眼光放低了一点 |
[08:17] | Mulder. | 我是穆德 |
[08:21] | – Agent Fox Mulder? – Speaking. | -福克斯·穆德探员吗 -请讲 |
[08:24] | My name is Billy Miles. I don’t know if you remember me. | 我是比利·迈尔斯 不知道你是否还记得我 |
[08:28] | Yeah, Oregon, seven years ago. | 记得 俄勒冈 七年前 |
[08:30] | You had multiple abduction experiences. | 你有被多次绑架的经历 |
[08:32] | I’m here with Agent Scully. | 我现在和史卡莉探员在一起 |
[08:34] | – Billy, are you all right? – Yeah. | -比利 你还好吧 -还好 |
[08:36] | This may seem weird, me calling like this, | 你们可能会感到奇怪 我这样打电话给你 |
[08:39] | but, uh, I don’t know where else to turn. | 不过…我不知道还能找谁 |
[08:42] | Is it happening again, Billy? | 事情再次发生了吗 比利 |
[08:46] | Yeah, but not to me this time. | 对 不过这次不是我 |
[08:57] | More alien abductions, Scully. | 又是外星人绑架 史卡莉 |
[09:03] | I don’t know how we could possibly justify the expense. | 真不知道我们该如何解释开支 |
[09:10] | We’d probably turn up nothing. | 我们很可能一无所获 |
[09:14] | Let’s go waste some money. | 让我们去浪费些钱吧 |
[09:32] | Hi. He’s anxious to see you. | 嗨 他正等着见你 |
[10:00] | – I was worried about you, Alex. – Cut the crap, old man. | -我担心着你呢 亚历克斯 -少说废话 老头子 |
[10:04] | I heard about your incarceration. | 我听说你被监禁了 |
[10:06] | You had me thrown in that hellhole. | 是你把我扔去那个鬼地方的 |
[10:09] | For trying to sell something that was mine, was it not? | 因为企图出卖我的东西 对不对 |
[10:15] | I hope we can all move forward, | 我希望我们都能向前看 |
[10:19] | put the past behind us. | 过去的事就算了 |
[10:23] | We have a singular opportunity now. | 我们现在有个天赐良机 |
[10:29] | – “Singular opportunity”? – There’s been a crash in Oregon. | -“天赐良机” -俄勒冈州发生了一次坠毁 |
[10:34] | An alien ship has collided with a military aircraft. | 一艘外星飞船 撞上了军方的飞机 |
[10:40] | Recovery is all important. | 找回工作势在必行 |
[10:43] | It’s Roswell and Corona all over again 50 years later. | 这是罗斯威尔与科罗那事件 五十年后的重演 |
[10:50] | It’s our chance to rebuild the project. | 这是我们重建计划的机会 |
[11:04] | How do you know someone hasn’t already recovered it? | 你怎么知道 还没有人找到 |
[11:11] | It’s never quite so easy. | 从来都不那么容易 |
[11:18] | – I’m getting something here, Gary. – I told you, Richie. | -这里有动静 加利 -我就说嘛 理奇 |
[11:50] | Hey, man, look at this. | 喂 伙计 来看看这个 |
[11:53] | Gary! | 加利 |
[11:58] | Gary? | 加利 |
[12:00] | Come on, man. | 别这样 伙计 |
[12:46] | Agent Mulder and Agent Scully. | 穆德探员和史卡莉探员 |
[12:48] | Look who’s wearing a badge. | 看看谁戴上警徽啦 |
[12:50] | I never thought of myself as a cop | 我从没想过我自己会当警察 |
[12:52] | but it’s been three years now. | 不过已经三年了 |
[12:54] | My dad got them to fudge the psych qualifications. | 我爸帮忙蒙混过了心理资审 |
[12:57] | – You’re married, Billy. – Uh, divorced. | -你结婚了 比利 -嗯 又离了 |
[13:02] | I live back with my dad now. | 我现在回来跟我爸住 |
[13:05] | You’ve never, um… | 你一直没… |
[13:08] | Have you ever been able to get over the abductions? | 你能走出以前的阴影了吗 |
[13:10] | Well, I have, but people haven’t. No one really believes it. | 我能 但居民们不能 没有人真的相信 |
[13:16] | My dad still denies it ever happened | 我爸仍然否认它发生过… |
[13:18] | that any one of us was taken. | 否认我们之中有人被劫走过 |
[13:20] | Does he deny that it’s happening now? | 他也否认现在发生的吗 |
[13:23] | There was a crash. | 是一起坠机事件 |
[13:25] | A navy pilot hit an unidentified aircraft outside of town. | 一名海军驾驶员在城外 撞上一架身份不明的飞行器 |
[13:28] | Now, the military found their jet, | 现在 军方找到了他们的喷气机 |
[13:30] | but the other craft hasn’t been recovered. | 不过另一架飞行器尚未寻获 |
[13:32] | – Why not? – Well, it’s our county, | -为何没有 -问题在我们县 |
[13:35] | and we’re in charge of coordinating efforts. | 我们负责的是协调配合 |
[13:37] | But my dad has really been no help, | 但我爸一点儿作用也没起 |
[13:39] | even though we have a deputy missing. | 即使我们已失踪了一位副警长 |
[13:41] | You find the U.F.O., and he won’t be able to deny the truth. | 因为你找到了不明飞行物 他就不能再否认事实 |
[13:49] | I hope that’s all it is. | 希望真是如此 |
[14:01] | What’s going on, Bill? | 怎么了 比利 |
[14:03] | Just talking to some people you might remember, | 跟一些人在谈话 你或许记得 |
[14:05] | Dad, from the F.B.I. | 爸 调查局的人 |
[14:06] | – Agent Scully, Agent Mulder. – Oh. | -史卡莉探员 穆德探员 -噢 |
[14:09] | What brings you folks out here? | 什么风把你们吹来的 |
[14:12] | You’re not thinking this incident’s some kind of U.F.O.? | 你们不会认为 这也是什么UFO事件吧 |
[14:14] | The crash of an unidentified craft. | 身份不明的飞行器坠毁失事 |
[14:17] | Well, I’ve been on with the F.A.A. | 我跟联航局在处理这事 |
[14:20] | You might want to follow up. | 你可能也想跟进吧 |
[14:21] | Looks an awful lot like there was no crash at all. | 那儿就像个拙劣的摄影棚 根本看不出发生过坠机 |
[14:49] | Deja vu all over again. | 似是故日重现 |
[14:52] | That was there already, | 那早就有了… |
[14:54] | in case you’re wondering at all about it. | 要是你们想知道的话 |
[14:56] | I watched Agent Mulder paint that there seven years ago. | 七年前 我眼看着穆德探员画的 |
[14:59] | – What for? – To mark an anomalous electrical disturbance, | -为什么 -标记有异常电磁扰动的区域… |
[15:02] | the kind where time gets bent or goes missing… | 时间在那里会弯曲 或丢失… |
[15:05] | or where your car loses power and | 车子会熄火 |
[15:06] | dies in the middle of the road. | 停在路中间 |
[15:08] | These skid marks are mine. | 这刹车痕是我留下的 |
[15:11] | That was the deputy’s car up there sitting there | 副警长的车停在路边时 |
[15:13] | without his lights on? | 车灯没开是不是 |
[15:14] | If they’d been on, I would have seen him. | 如果灯开着 我就看得见他了 |
[15:18] | Good point. | 说的对 |
[15:26] | Detective? | 警探 |
[15:30] | Did the, uh, deputy carry a.38? | 副警长的配枪是点38的吗 |
[15:33] | .38 super. Why? | 大号点38 怎么了 |
[15:36] | Three shells were discharged. | 这里有三枚击发过的弹壳 |
[15:38] | I imagine they could’ve rolled from up there. | 我想大概是 从那边滚下来的 |
[15:41] | – What was he shooting at? – Probably nothing. | -他向什么开枪 -也许什么都没有 |
[15:45] | – Nothing? – Nothing’s all you seem to find out here. | -什么都没有 -什么都没有的时候 你会以为看见任何东西 |
[15:56] | Was the missing deputy a good cop? | 失踪的副警长是个好警察吗 |
[15:59] | Yeah, sure, I guess. | 是的 当然 我认为 |
[16:01] | Married? Single? | 已婚 单身 |
[16:04] | Bill! | 比尔 |
[16:08] | Come on over here with those. | 带上东西到这边来 |
[16:10] | He was married. New baby. | 他结婚了 刚有小孩 |
[16:31] | You know, they only want to solve this. | 你知道 他们只是想办好这件事 |
[16:34] | Get in the car, Bill. | 上车 比尔 |
[17:01] | – Yes? – Sorry to bother you, Mrs. Hoese. | -有事吗 -抱歉打扰你 侯斯太太 |
[17:03] | – We’re with the F.B.I. – Is this about my husband? | -我们是调查局的 -是关于我丈夫的事吗 |
[17:06] | Are… You’re Teresa? Teresa Nemman? | 你是…泰瑞莎 泰瑞莎·妮曼 |
[17:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:11] | Seven years ago you came to Agent Scully and I for help. | 七年前 你曾向我和史卡莉探员 寻求帮助… |
[17:14] | – You were afraid of being abducted. – Oh, my God. | -你害怕会被外星人绑架 -噢 我的天啊 |
[17:21] | Please come in. | 请进 |
[17:30] | I’m sorry. | 真是抱歉 |
[17:32] | I sort of lost it when I realized who you were. | 认出你们后 我有些反应不过来了 |
[17:37] | We, uh, came to see if there’s | 我们来是想看看 |
[17:38] | anything that you can tell us… | 没有没什么事你能告诉我们… |
[17:40] | that might help us find your husband. | 或许会有助于找到你丈夫 |
[17:44] | We had no idea you were his wife. | 没想到 你就是他的妻子 |
[17:48] | I don’t know if it’s important. | 我不知道这是否重要 |
[17:50] | Maybe I just hope it’s not, but… | 或许是我希望不重要 不过… |
[17:53] | Ray and I have a connection that’s even deeper for us. | 雷与我之间有着一种关联… 是发自我们内心深处的 |
[18:02] | He’s an abductee too? | 他也被绑架过 |
[18:06] | He kept it a secret from almost everyone. | 他对几乎所有人 隐瞒了这件事 |
[18:09] | It doesn’t make you real popular around here. | 这种事在附近 很不受欢迎 |
[18:17] | His experiences were a lot more terrifying than mine. | 他的经历比我的可怕多了 |
[18:22] | He was taken many times and tested. | 他被抓去和测试过很多次 |
[18:27] | I have extensive medical records on him… | 我有他详尽的体检记录… |
[18:29] | and photos of his scars. | 还有他身上疤痕的照片 |
[18:32] | I’ll get you the files. Can you hold him? | 我去把档案拿给你们 你能抱一下他吗 |
[18:35] | It’s okay. Thank you. | 这就行 谢谢你 |
[18:41] | What do you see? What do you see? | 看这是什么 看这是什么 |
[18:45] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[19:12] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[19:15] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[19:23] | What’s wrong, Scully? You look sick. | 怎么了 史卡莉 你脸色很差 |
[19:26] | I don’t know what’s wrong. | 我不知道怎么了 |
[19:27] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[19:34] | I, um… | 我… |
[19:36] | I was starting to get ready for bed, | 我正准备上床睡觉 |
[19:38] | and I started to feel really dizzy. | 突然感到一阵头晕目眩 |
[19:40] | Vertigo or something. And then I just… | 然后我就… |
[19:42] | I started to get chills. | 我开始觉得发冷 |
[19:45] | You want me to call a doctor? | 要不要叫医生 |
[19:48] | No, I just… | 不用 我只是… |
[19:50] | I just want to get warm. | 我只是想暖和起来 |
[20:00] | Oh, good. | 噢 真好 |
[20:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:14] | It’s not worth it, Scully. | 这不值得 史卡莉 |
[20:18] | What? | 什么 |
[20:20] | – I want you to go home. – Mulder, I’m gonna be fine. | -我要你回家去 -穆德 我会没事的 |
[20:24] | No, no, I’ve been thinking about it. | 不 不 我想过了 |
[20:27] | Looking at you today holding that baby and… | 看着你今天抱着那个小孩… |
[20:32] | knowing everything’s that been taken away from you… | 我忽然意识到 你失去的已经太多… |
[20:37] | a chance for motherhood and your health… | 你失去了做母亲的机会 和健康 |
[20:40] | and that made me… | 这让我… |
[20:42] | think that… maybe they’re right. | 开始觉得… 也许他们是对的 |
[20:46] | Who’s right? | 谁是对的 |
[20:49] | The F.B.I. | 调查局 |
[20:55] | Maybe what they say is true, but for all the wrong reasons. | 也许他们的意思是对的 尽管理由全错了 |
[21:00] | It’s the personal costs that are too high. | 的确是个人代价太高了 |
[21:06] | There’s so much more you need to do with your life. | 你的人生当中还有太多 值得一做的事情 |
[21:11] | There’s so much more than this. | 比现在所做的值得得多 |
[21:21] | There has to be an end, Scully. | 一定要有个结束 史卡莉 |
[21:38] | In spite of a great deal of effort, | 尽管做了大量努力 |
[21:40] | no one seems to be able to find this U.F.O. Of yours. | 还是没人能找到你的不明飞行物 |
[21:43] | Of course they can’t. | 他们当然找不到 |
[21:45] | You know why? ‘Cause it’s not here. | 因为它根本不在这里 |
[21:47] | It’s there, Alex. | 它在那里 亚历克斯 |
[21:49] | I’m certain of it. | 我非常肯定 |
[21:52] | Hidden in plain sight. | 近在眼前 |
[21:54] | You listen to me. | 你给我听着 |
[21:56] | If you’re gonna play games, Mulder and Scully, | 如果你还要玩下去 穆德和史卡莉 |
[21:58] | they’re gonna beat me to it. | 他们会比我先找到的 |
[21:59] | Are you saying that Mulder and Scully | 你是说穆德与史卡莉 |
[22:01] | are there looking for the U.F.O.? | 也在那里找不明飞行物吗 |
[22:03] | They’re looking for a missing deputy. | 他们在找失踪的副警长 |
[22:05] | Well, they’re looking for the right thing, | 他们东西找对了 |
[22:07] | but in the wrong place. | 不过找错地方了 |
[22:09] | You sent me looking for a ship. | 你派我来是要找飞船的 |
[22:11] | Find the deputy, find the ship. | 找到了副警长 就找到了飞船 |
[22:25] | Who is it? | 是谁啊 |
[22:29] | Ray? | 雷 |
[22:36] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 噢 我的天呀 噢 我的天呀 |
[22:39] | I was so worried. | 我好担心你 |
[22:41] | I-I was so sure… | 我、我非常确信… |
[22:43] | What did they do to you this time? | 它们这次对你做了什么 |
[22:48] | Ray, talk to me. | 雷 跟我说话 |
[22:55] | You’re not my husband. | 你不是我的丈夫 |
[23:32] | No! No! | 不 |
[23:53] | What happened, Billy? | 发生什么事 比利 |
[23:55] | Teresa’s gone. She’s been taken. They took her. | 泰瑞莎失踪了 她被抓走了 它们干的 |
[23:57] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[23:59] | The door was open. | 门没关 |
[24:10] | Scully. | 史卡莉… |
[24:12] | The floor. | 看地板 |
[24:14] | What do you see? | 你觉得是什么 |
[24:19] | The same thing as out on the road. We’ve seen it before. | 和公路上的东西是一样的 我们之前也见过 |
[24:25] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[24:31] | I have. We both have. | 我见过 我们都见过 |
[24:37] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[24:40] | It’s a biological toxin… | 是一种生物毒素… |
[24:43] | emitted as a gas through the bloodstream. | 通过血液 以气体形式散发 |
[24:45] | – From who? – From what is arguably… | -从谁身上来的 -可以证明来自于… |
[24:50] | an alien. | 外星人 |
[24:52] | Oh. | 噢 |
[24:54] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -没事吧 -还好 |
[24:57] | You sure? | 你肯定吗 |
[24:59] | Yeah, I’m fine. Thanks. | 肯定 我很好 谢谢 |
[25:10] | Thank you, Greta. | 谢谢你 葛丽塔 |
[25:18] | Why the trouble to bring Krycek here | 干嘛这么费事 先把克莱切克带来 |
[25:21] | and then toy with him? | 然后又耍他 |
[25:22] | Do you trust Alex, Marita? | 你信任亚历克斯吗 玛丽塔 |
[25:24] | – Then why bring him here at all? – You misunderstand. | -那为何还要带他来 -你误会了 |
[25:28] | I’ve great faith that Alex will find the ship. | 我深信亚历克斯 会找到飞船的 |
[25:33] | But if I told him how, | 但如果我告诉他怎么找 |
[25:36] | he’d be tempted to sell the information. | 他一定禁不住诱惑 会出售这个情报 |
[25:38] | – And you’re certain it’s there? – Oh, yes. | -你肯定飞船就在那儿 -噢 当然 |
[25:41] | But it won’t be there forever. | 不过不会永远在那里 |
[25:45] | It’s rebuilding itself. | 它正在自我修复 |
[25:47] | If he finds the ship, then what? | 如果他找到了飞船 又能怎样 |
[25:50] | To possess it… | 拥有了它… |
[25:53] | is to possess the answer to all things. | 也就拥有了一切问题的答案 |
[25:59] | Every possible imaginable question. | 每一个能想像到的问题 |
[26:02] | To God? | 对上帝 |
[26:05] | There’s no God, Marita. | 根本没有上帝 玛丽塔 |
[26:09] | What we call God is only alien | 我们所谓的上帝就是外星人 |
[26:13] | an intelligence much greater than us. | 一种比我们更文明的智能 |
[26:16] | They’re coming here, aren’t they? | 他们正在赶来 是不是 |
[26:20] | They’re only coming back. | 他们只是回来 |
[26:36] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[26:43] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[26:45] | Hey, what are you doing? | 嘿 你在做什么 |
[26:47] | I was just standing there. Is that against the law? | 我就是站着 犯法了吗 |
[26:48] | – You know this guy? – Yeah. | -你认识这人吗 -认识 |
[26:51] | – What are you doing, Richie? – They took him. | -你在做什么 理奇 -它们抓走了他 |
[26:55] | They took Gary. He-He was just gone. | 它们抓走了加利 他…他不见了 |
[26:57] | – Relax. Slow down. – They’re out there! | -放轻 说慢点 -他们就在那里 |
[27:00] | – I don’t care what your dad says, Billy. – My dad? | -我才不信你老爸说的话 比利 -我爸 |
[27:03] | He was out there too. He knows. | 他也在那里 他知道 |
[27:18] | I was shining my flashlight in the dark, | 当时很黑 我打着手电筒 |
[27:20] | looking for the U.F.O., | 在找不明飞行物 |
[27:22] | and, uh, | 然后… |
[27:24] | the beam hit this spot in space, | 光线照在了这个地方 |
[27:26] | like it bent the light. | 就好像被弯曲了 |
[27:30] | And then what happened? | 然后发生什么事 |
[27:31] | Well, I yelled, “Gary!” | 我就大声叫:“加利 ” |
[27:33] | And I looked, but he wasn’t there. | 然后回头看 但他不在那里 |
[27:36] | He wasn’t anywhere, man. | 哪里都不见他 |
[27:38] | And then the flashlight got really hot, and I dropped it. | 然后手电筒突然变得很烫 我就把它丢了 |
[27:42] | Uh, it was right around here somewhere. | 呃 应该就在这里附近 |
[28:04] | Oh, hey, here it is. | 喂 就在这里 |
[28:13] | Scully? | 史卡莉 |
[28:25] | Scully? | 史卡莉 |
[28:28] | Scully. | 史卡莉 |
[28:32] | – You want some water? – What happened to her? | -你要喝点水吗 -她怎么了 |
[28:34] | Can you just get her some water? | 你能给她拿点水来吗 |
[28:37] | I just… I just… | 我…我刚才… |
[28:40] | I just hit the ground. | 我刚才摔倒了 |
[28:42] | Here, lie still. | 来 躺好 |
[28:44] | Why is this happening to me? | 我这是怎么了 |
[28:46] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[28:51] | – What the hell’s going on, Mulder? – I don’t know. | -到底怎么回事 穆德 -我也不知道 |
[28:54] | But these aren’t just random abductions, Scully. | 不过看来这并非只是 随机的绑架 史卡莉 |
[28:56] | – We’ve gotta warn Billy Miles of that. – Of… Of what? | -我们必须提醒比利·迈尔斯 -提醒…什么 |
[29:00] | These abductees aren’t just systematically being taken. | 这些遭绑架的人 并非只是常规地被抓走 |
[29:05] | They’re not coming back. | 他们不会回来了 |
[29:16] | Dad? | 爸 |
[29:32] | Billy? | 比利 |
[29:36] | – What are you doing? – You stay where you are. | -你在干什么 -站在原地别动 |
[29:38] | – Billy, it’s me. – I said, stay where you are! | -比利 是我 -我说了 站在原地 |
[29:42] | – Damn it, Billy, listen to me. – No. | -该死 比利 听我说 -不 |
[29:45] | I don’t know who you are, but you are not gonna take me. | 我不知道你是谁 不过你别想抓走我 |
[29:48] | I’m your father. | 我是你的父亲 |
[29:53] | Are you gonna shoot your father? | 你要向你的父亲开枪吗 |
[29:57] | If you’re my father, | 如果你是我的父亲 |
[30:00] | then why won’t you believe me? | 为何你不相信我 |
[30:02] | I believe you, Billy. I… | 我相信你 比利 我… |
[30:07] | I just want it all to go away. | 我只是希望 一切都过去 |
[30:14] | Give me the gun, son. | 把枪给我 儿子 |
[30:54] | Billy? | 比利 |
[31:05] | Billy! | 比利 |
[31:31] | – Agent Mulder? – What’s our punishment this time? | -穆德探员 -这次的处罚是什么 |
[31:34] | Thumb screws or 40 lashes? | 夹手指还是鞭打四十下 |
[31:42] | Come on in, Walter. Sit a spell. | 进来吧 沃特 坐下歇会儿 |
[31:44] | This could be the last time you take | 这有可能是你最后一次 |
[31:46] | a trip down to these offices. | 来这个办公室观光了 |
[31:47] | You went to Oregon. | 你去了俄勒冈州 |
[31:50] | Guilty as charged. | 罪名成立 |
[31:53] | And if they’re coming down on you for that, | 如果上面怪罪到你头上 |
[31:55] | I’m sorry. I truly am. | 我很抱歉 真的抱歉 |
[31:57] | Fortunately, they think that I make | 幸好上面认为 |
[31:58] | a contribution to the bureau. | 我对局里还有点贡献 |
[32:00] | Oh, well, yeah. | 噢 对啊 |
[32:02] | Stick to a budget, | 紧守预算 |
[32:03] | and they say you’re making a contribution. | 上面就说你做了贡献 |
[32:04] | But push the limits of your profession, | 但要是你克尽职守 |
[32:06] | and they say you’re out of control. | 上面就会说你不受控制 |
[32:07] | You could bring home a flying saucer | 你大可把飞碟带回家 |
[32:09] | and have an alien shake hands with the president. | 或是叫外星人与总统握个手 |
[32:11] | What it comes down to, Agent Mulder, is… | 但真正的问题 穆德探员 是… |
[32:14] | they don’t like ya. | 他们不喜欢你 |
[32:15] | Well, we didn’t bring home a flying saucer or an alien. | 我们没有带回飞碟 或是外星人 |
[32:20] | Yeah. So I’ve been told. | 对 我听说了 |
[32:34] | Agent Mulder! I think you should listen to him. | 穆德探员 我想你该听他说说 |
[32:40] | You’ve got every reason to wanna see me dead, | 你完全有理由想看我死掉 |
[32:44] | but you gotta listen to me now. | 但是你现在要听我说 |
[32:48] | You’re the singular opportunity. | 你是那个天赐良机 |
[32:51] | – Here, or do you want to step outside? – Agent Mulder. | -在这儿 还是你想到外面去 -穆德探员 |
[32:55] | Cancer Man is dying. | 癌人快死了 |
[33:02] | His last wish is to rebuild his project, | 他最后的愿望 就是重建计划 |
[33:04] | to have us revive the conspiracy. | 要我们将阴谋复兴 |
[33:06] | It all begins in Oregon. | 一切都始于俄勒冈州 |
[33:08] | The ship that collided with that navy plane… | 那艘与海军飞机相撞的飞船… |
[33:11] | it’s in those woods. | 就在那森林里 |
[33:13] | – There’s no ship in those woods. – Yeah, it’s there, | -森林里没有飞船 -有的 就在那里 |
[33:16] | cloaked in an energy field while he mops up the evidence. | 隐蔽在能量场里面 同时他也在毁灭证据 |
[33:21] | – Who? – The alien bounty hunter. | -谁 -外星赏金猎人 |
[33:24] | Billy Miles, Teresa Hoese, her husband. | 比利·迈尔斯、泰瑞莎·侯斯、 还有她的丈夫 |
[33:28] | He’s eliminating proof of all the tests. | 他正在毁灭所有试验的证据 |
[33:33] | See, we’re asking ourselves | 瞧 我们总是自问 |
[33:35] | We’re asking ourselves, “Where are they?” | 不断地问“它们在哪里 ” |
[33:37] | They’re right there. They’re right under our noses. | 而它们就在那里 就在我们眼皮底下 |
[33:41] | But I’m giving you the chance | 我现在给你一个能改变一切的机会… |
[33:46] | to change that to hold the proof. | 让你掌握证据 |
[33:48] | Why me? And why now? | 为何是我 为何是现在 |
[33:54] | I wanna damn the soul of that | 我想要让那个烟鬼王八蛋 |
[33:56] | cigarette-smoking son of a bitch. | 的灵魂下地狱 |
[33:59] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[34:13] | What’s amazing is that even | 真令人吃惊 |
[34:15] | the military satellites don’t see this. | 竟然连军事卫星也看不见它 |
[34:16] | But J.P.L. ‘s TOPEX/Poseidon | 喷射推进实验室的TOPEX/Poseidon卫星 |
[34:18] | shows it only as waveform data. | 只显示出了它的波形数据 |
[34:19] | And here it appears simply as a microburst | 从欧洲太空总署的ERS-2 |
[34:21] | of transmission error… | 卫星上看… |
[34:21] | on the European Space Agency’s ERS-2. | 它就像个空气微爆产生的传送误差 |
[34:24] | In other words? | 换言之 |
[34:25] | In other words,you’d never know it’s a U.F.O. | 换言之就是你永远不知道这是个飞碟 |
[34:28] | If you didn’t know what you were looking at or looking for. | 如果你不清楚该看什么 或该找什么 |
[34:32] | No wonder we couldn’t see them. | 所以不奇怪我们会找不到 |
[34:33] | It is not gonna be there forever. | 喂 它不会永远在那里的 |
[34:35] | As we all stand here talking, it’s rebuilding itself. | 我们站在这儿说话的同时 它也在自我修复中 |
[34:54] | Mulder, if any of this is true… | 穆德 如果这些都是真的… |
[34:56] | If it is or if it isn’t, I want you to forget about it. | 不论是真是假 我都要你忘了这回事 |
[34:59] | – Forget about it? – You’re not going back out there. | -忘了这回事 -你不能回那里去 |
[35:01] | I’m not gonna let you go back out there. | 我不会让你再回那里去 |
[35:04] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[35:05] | It has to end sometime. That time is now. | 事情一定要有个结束 现在是时候了 |
[35:08] | Mulder… | 穆德… |
[35:09] | You have to understand. They’re taking abductees. | 你要明白 他们正在抓回被绑架过的人… |
[35:13] | You’re an abductee. | 你也是其中之一 |
[35:17] | I’m not gonna risk… | 我不能承受… |
[35:19] | Iosing you. | 失去你的风险 |
[35:36] | I won’t let you go alone. | 我不会让你一个人去的 |
[35:51] | This is starting to feel like the snipe hunt I was afraid of. | 这开始变得像是我所惧怕的那种“上当赴约”恶作剧了 |
[35:54] | There’s no such thing as a snipe, sir. | 这儿可没有搞恶作剧的人 长官 |
[35:56] | My ass is on the line here too, Agent Mulder. | 我也是冒着丢官风险来的 穆德探员 |
[35:58] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[36:13] | This just can’t be. | 这不可能 |
[36:16] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[36:18] | Medical records. Billy Miles and | 比利·迈尔斯及其他 |
[36:20] | other known abductees in Bellefleur, Oregon. | 俄勒冈州贝尔佛勒已知被绑架者的病历 |
[36:23] | They all experience anomalous brain activity. | 他们都有不规则的脑部活动 |
[36:27] | Electroencephalitic trauma. | 脑电波扫描损伤 |
[36:29] | Which is exactly what Mulder experienced earlier this year. | 穆德在年初 也有过完全相同的情况 |
[36:32] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[36:34] | There was something out there in that field. | 在那个地区有着什么东西 |
[36:36] | It knocked me back because it didn’t want me. | 它把我弹了回来 因为它并不想要我 |
[36:41] | Mulder thinks that it’s me that’s in danger of being taken. | 穆德认为 有被抓走的危险的人是我 |
[36:47] | When it’s Mulder who’s in danger. | 其实是穆德有被抓的危险 |
[36:51] | Scully? | 史卡莉 |
[36:53] | – Scully! – Are you okay? | -史卡莉 -你没事吧 |
[37:06] | How’s it supposed to work? | 这应该怎么用 |
[37:08] | Not exactly sure, sir. | 不怎么清楚 长官 |
[37:13] | – But, um, | 不过 呃… |
[37:15] | budgetarily, I’d say we’re looking pretty good. | 从预算方面看 我得说我们干得漂亮 |
[37:56] | Agent Mulder.! | 穆德探员 |
[38:13] | Mulder! | 穆德 |
[38:21] | Mulder! | 穆德 |
[39:54] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[40:12] | We failed. | 我们失败了 |
[40:17] | Perhaps you never meant to succeed. | 也许你根本就没想成功 |
[40:25] | Anyway, | 无论如何… |
[40:27] | the hour is at hand, I presume. | 那一刻即将到来 我推测 |
[40:34] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[40:37] | Sending the devil back to hell. | 把魔鬼送回地狱 |
[40:43] | As you do to Mulder and to me, | 你对穆德和对我所做的 |
[40:47] | you do to all of mankind, Alex. | 也会是你对全人类所做的 亚历克斯 |
[41:36] | Agent Scully. | 史卡莉探员 |
[41:39] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[41:45] | How are you feeling? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[41:49] | I’m feeling fine. | 我觉得很好 |
[41:52] | They’re just running some tests on me. | 他们刚对我做了检查 |
[42:02] | Uh… | 嗯… |
[42:07] | I already heard. | 我已经听说了 |
[42:13] | I lost him. I don’t know what else I can say. I lost him. | 我失去了他 我不知还能说什么 我失去了他 |
[42:21] | I’ll be asked… | 我将来会被问到… |
[42:25] | what I saw. | 我所看见的 |
[42:30] | And what I saw I can’t deny. | 我看到的 我无法否认 |
[42:37] | I won’t. | 我不会否认 |
[42:50] | We will find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[42:58] | I have to. | 我一定要 |
[43:09] | Sir, um, | 长官 嗯… |
[43:14] | there’s something else I need to tell you. | 还有一件事 我必须要告诉你 |
[43:24] | Something that I need for you to keep to yourself. | 一件我请求你 保守秘密的事 |
[43:29] | I’m having a hard time… | 我自己也很难… |
[43:31] | explaining it… | 解释这件事… |
[43:35] | or believing it, | 或是相信它 |
[43:37] | but, um, | 但是…… |
[43:48] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |