时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:51] | What is this?! | 到底怎么了 |
[03:55] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[03:58] | Can somebody please tell me what’s going on here? | 谁能告诉我到底发生什么事吗 |
[04:01] | We’re collecting material. | 我们在收集资料 |
[04:03] | For? | 做什么用 |
[04:04] | For anything that might be pertinent to the manhunt. | 任何可能与搜捕有关的事 |
[04:08] | What manhunt? Manhunt for who? | 什么搜捕 搜捕谁 |
[04:12] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[04:15] | Look, there’s nothing. | 听着这里什么都没有 |
[04:16] | If you’re looking for Mulder,you’re wasting your time. | 如果你在找穆德 那你是在浪费时间 |
[04:19] | Are you listening to me? | 你有在听我说吗 |
[04:20] | – I’m not the man to talk to. | 你应该去跟别人说 |
[04:22] | Well, then whose stupid idea is this? | 那么是谁的笨主意 |
[04:28] | Yeah, well, somebody might have had the courtesy to tell me. | 或许有人会宽容地告诉我 |
[04:31] | There are agents tearing apart Mulder’s office… | 有些探员把穆德的办公室给毁了 |
[04:33] | …who say they’re part of an FBI manhunt. | 他们说是关于调查局的搜捕行动 |
[04:35] | I know. I heard. Believe me, this is not my idea. | 我知道 我听说了 相信我这不是我的主意 |
[04:38] | I just found out about it myself. | 我也刚刚才发现 |
[04:40] | They’re not going to find Mulder this way. | 他们这样是找不到穆德的 |
[04:42] | You know that and I know that. | 你和我都清楚这点 |
[04:44] | I told you last night, I will find him. | 我昨晚告诉过你我会找到他的 |
[04:45] | I’m going to do that. | 我正要去找他 |
[04:47] | Okay? | 好不好 |
[04:48] | Now, I want you just to cool out. I don’t want you doing… | 我要你先冷静我不希望你去做·· |
[04:51] | …anything to upset your pregnancy. | 让你生气动了胎气的事 |
[04:52] | Look, I don’t understand. | 我真不明白 |
[04:55] | You are the Assistant Director. | 你是助理局长 |
[04:56] | Who is going over your head on this? | 有谁的权限比你还大 |
[04:59] | Our brand-new deputy director. | 我们新的代理局长 |
[05:17] | A.D. Skinner, Agent Scully. | 史基纳 史卡利探员 |
[05:18] | Thanks for getting right over. | 谢谢你们过来 |
[05:20] | I don’t want to lose any time. | 我不想耽误时间 |
[05:23] | We have one of our own missing… | 我们有个人失踪了 |
[05:24] | …and the only acceptable outcome is | 我们必须尽快找到他 |
[05:27] | that we find him safe and alive. | 保证他安全地活着 |
[05:29] | I’m sure the two of you agree. | 我相信你们俩都同意 |
[05:31] | That goes without saying, sir. | 这不用说 长官 |
[05:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:36] | This comes at a stressful time, with my new appointment. | 我的新任命来得真不是时候 |
[05:41] | But I’m thankful for your cooperation in the hunt for Mulder. | 但是谢谢你们帮忙追捕穆德 |
[05:44] | Our cooperation? | 我们帮忙 |
[05:46] | With due respect, there aren’t two people better qualified… | 除了我们没有别的人 |
[05:50] | …to be directing this action, sir. | 更适合指挥这次的行动 |
[05:52] | Right now, you and A.D. Skinner are the two primary witnesses… | 现在开始你和史基纳助理局长·· |
[05:55] | …to Mulder’s disappearance. | 是证明穆德失踪的主要证据 |
[05:57] | I want your statement taken asap. | 我要你们立即加以说明 |
[06:00] | You make us out to be suspects, sir. | 长官 你让我们成了怀疑对象 |
[06:03] | Taken by who? | 谁负责呢 |
[06:06] | My task force leader on this, | 我的特别行动组长 |
[06:08] | Special Agent John Doggett. | 特别探员约翰·多各特 |
[06:10] | He’s waiting to hear from you now. | 他现在正等着你们的说词 |
[06:19] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[06:26] | Anything leaves this building… | 如果有外星人 |
[06:29] | …about aliens or alien abductions… | 外星人绑架的事 传出这栋大楼·· |
[06:32] | …or any other nonsense that might cast the Bureau in a ridiculous light, … | 或其它让调查局出丑的可笑传闻·· |
[06:36] | …hey, you can forget about looking for Agent Mulder. | 那你们就不用去找穆德了 |
[06:39] | You’ll both be looking for new jobs. | 你们再另谋高就吧 |
[06:49] | That’s all. | 我说完了 |
[06:56] | I don’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[06:58] | This isn’t about finding Mulder– | 这与找穆德无关·· |
[06:59] | this is about Kersh covering the FBI’s ass. | 这是柯许在为调查局掩饰 |
[07:01] | Why do I get the feeling they’d be happy if we never found him at all? | 但为什么我觉得如果找不到他 他们会很高兴 |
[07:07] | Look… | 听着·· |
[07:08] | I saw what I saw. | 我看见了 |
[07:11] | I have to make a statement in there. | 我得在那里加以说明 |
[07:13] | I’m not going to tell them it didn’t happen. | 我无法否认那没发生 |
[07:14] | Well, you heard Kersh. They don’t want the truth. | 但你听见柯许说了 他们不要事实 |
[07:17] | You give them the truth, and they’ll hang you with it. | 你若说实话他们会杀了你 |
[07:19] | They can hang me with a lie, too. | 他们也可以用谎话来杀了我 |
[07:24] | I’m not going to sell Mulder out. | 我不会出卖穆德 |
[07:30] | What good are you to Mulder… | 为什么你对穆德那么好·· |
[07:32] | …if you give them the power to ruin your career? | 你给了他们毁掉你事业的权力 |
[07:42] | We will find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[08:01] | Assistant Director, you can come on back with me. | 助理局长 你可以和我一起来一下吗 |
[08:03] | Agent Scully, | 史卡利探员 |
[08:04] | I’ll ask you to please wait on the wall until we call you. | 我请你在旁边等侯直到我们叫你 |
[08:44] | Water? | 要水吗 |
[08:47] | It could be a wait. | 可能要等等 |
[08:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:57] | Weren’t you his partner? Mulder? | 你不是他的搭档吗 穆德 |
[08:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:02] | I guess nobody’s beyond suspicion on this thing. | 我想没什么人会为此惊讶 |
[09:10] | Why are they talking to you? | 为什么他们和你谈话 |
[09:12] | Me? I knew Mulder back a bit. | 我 我对穆德略知一二 |
[09:15] | They’re developing a working profile– | 他们在做一个工作调查档案·· |
[09:16] | character background. | 个性背景档案 |
[09:19] | I’d say they have all the character profile they need on him. | 我可以说他们有所有需要的人的档案 |
[09:22] | Certainly his reputation. | 当然是他的名声 |
[09:25] | I doubt we agents ever really truly know each other even our partners. | 我怀疑我们这些探员间 是否真的互相了解我们的搭档 |
[09:29] | Not at the end of the day. | 不到最后一天根本不可能 |
[09:32] | Their real lives, their friends, girlfriends, | 他们的真实生活朋友 女朋友 |
[09:34] | deeply personal things, issues. | 深层个人情况·· |
[09:39] | I think I know Mulder as much as anybody. | 我想我比任何人都了解穆德 |
[09:42] | Yeah, probably so. | 可能吧 |
[09:45] | I always took the rumors with a grain of salt. | 我通常对传闻半信半疑 |
[09:49] | What rumors are those? | 什么传闻 |
[09:50] | Well, you know. | 你知道的 |
[09:58] | Well, that, from the beginning he never felt a real trust with you, … | 从一开始 他就没信任过你 |
[10:01] | …that you were ambitious. | 你太心高气盛 |
[10:03] | Where’d that come from? | 从哪听来的 |
[10:06] | There are women here at the Bureau that he would confide in. | 局里有个他能吐露心事的女人 |
[10:11] | I don’t know if you knew that or not. | 我不知道你听说过没有 |
[10:14] | No. | 没有 |
[10:18] | When was this? | 什么时候的事 |
[10:19] | I don’t know, it’s just talk. | 我不知道只是传言 |
[10:28] | So, what do you think happened? | 那你认为发生了什么 |
[10:31] | To Mulder? | 穆德发生了什么 |
[10:33] | What’s your theory? | 你的理论是 |
[10:37] | What’s my theory? | 我的理论 |
[10:43] | My theory is you don’t know Mulder at all. | 我认为你根本不了解穆德 |
[10:50] | You never did. | 从来没有过 |
[10:56] | “John Doggett.” | 约翰·多各特 |
[11:01] | Kersh’s task force leader. | 柯许的特别行动组组长 |
[11:06] | You might have just introduced yourself. | 你本来可以自我介绍一下 |
[11:09] | Well, I was getting around to it. | 我是想这么做 |
[11:19] | Nice to meet you, Agent Doggett. | 很高兴见到你 多各特探员 |
[13:08] | Hi, this is Margaret Scully. Please leave a message. | 这是玛格利特·史卡利 请留言 |
[13:11] | Mom, it’s Dana. I, uh… | 妈妈 我是黛娜 我·· |
[13:14] | I’m sorry I haven’t called you in a while. I’ve been… | 对不起好一阵子没打电话给你 我已经·· |
[13:18] | …busy with work and, um, with something … | 我的工作很忙·· |
[13:21] | …else that I should probably tell you about in person. | 我本应该亲自跟你说 |
[13:25] | I mean, I don’t even know if you’re in town or… | 我是说··我不知道你在镇上或是·· |
[13:29] | …if you’re checking your messages. | 也不知道你会不会听留言 |
[13:32] | But, um… | 但是·· |
[13:34] | But I really need to see you and talk to you. | 但我真想见见你 和你聊会儿 |
[13:38] | There’s a lot of stuff that’s going on with me right now and, um… | 现在我这里一团糟而且·· |
[13:43] | …and I just really need to talk. | 我真的想和你谈谈 |
[13:47] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[14:14] | John Doggett. | 约翰·多各特 |
[14:14] | You stay out of my business! | 你少管我的事 |
[14:18] | What? Who is this? | 什么 你是谁 |
[14:20] | You better have a court order! | 你最好老实点 |
[14:21] | For what? Who is this? | 什么事 你是谁 |
[14:24] | How many phones are you tapping? | 你监听了多少电话 |
[14:25] | How many agents are you doing surveillance on? | 你监视了几个探员 |
[14:28] | Is this Agent Scully? | 你是史卡利吗 |
[14:30] | Thank you. You just answered all my questions. | 谢谢你 回答了我所有的问题 |
[15:21] | Stop there! Right there! | 站住 别动 |
[15:25] | Now come on through the window nice and easy. | 乖乖的从窗户里过来 |
[15:29] | Okay, I’m coming. It’s me, your landlord. | 好 我来了 是我 你的房东 |
[15:33] | I started fixing the antennae on the roof, and… | 我在修正房顶的天线 还有·· |
[15:37] | I’m sorry, Mr. Coeben. | 对不起 柯本先生 |
[15:39] | I’m sorry. There was a man. | 对不起 刚才有个人 |
[15:41] | There was someone in the building. | 屋子里有个人 |
[15:43] | Did you see anyone? | 你有看见吗 |
[15:45] | Yeah, yeah, you know him, he works with you. | 有你认识他 他和你一起的 |
[15:47] | Tall guy– brown hair. | 高个子─棕色头发 |
[15:49] | Who? | 谁 |
[15:51] | You don’t mean Mulder? | 你不会是说穆德吧 |
[15:52] | Yeah, Mulder. | 是的 穆德 |
[16:01] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[16:04] | Are you in here? | 你在吗 |
[19:05] | – It took some serious voodoo. – Major satellite hacking. | -需要费点劲 -黑进主卫星 |
[19:08] | But we got your data. | 但是我们得到你的资料 |
[19:09] | What am I looking at? | 我看的这是什么 |
[19:10] | You’re seeing real-time images right off the JPL Topex Poseidon. | 你看的是JPL卫星上的即时影像 |
[19:15] | We’re wired right into the dish. | 我们连接到了那发射器 |
[19:17] | We’re not able to find raw data with UFO activity on it. | 我们没办法使用原始资料找到UFO的活动 |
[19:20] | But Langly was able to hack into the data storage here… | 但是兰里可能黑进资料库中·· |
[19:23] | …and pull up something just as tasty. | 挑些重要的讯息 |
[19:26] | You’re looking at UFO activity in the Pacific Northwest | 你现在看的是 飞碟在太平洋西北边的活动 |
[19:28] | just prior to Mulder’s abduction. | 就在穆德被绑架后 |
[19:30] | All these markers correspond with reported alien abductions. | 所有迹象都符合外星人绑架的特征 |
[19:33] | It’s a regular shopping spree. | 犹如例行的大采购 |
[19:35] | So Mulder’s abduction… | 所以穆德的绑架·· |
[19:36] | Was a UFO whistle stop on the way to the next pickup. | 是飞碟引起的 只是UFO停靠时做的 它准备再绑架一个 |
[19:39] | Where? Where’s the UFO activity after Mulder’s abduction? | 在哪儿 穆德被绑架后飞碟去哪儿了 |
[19:43] | Like we said, we can’t tell. | 就像我们说的我们也说不出来 |
[19:44] | Not from the data we’re pulling down. | 不是从我们寻找的讯息中看得出的 |
[19:46] | Look, if we can figure out where that ship was going, … | 如果我们知道飞碟去了哪儿·· |
[19:48] | …where it was gonna be, we’ve got a chance to find Mulder. | 它要做什么··我们就可能会找到穆德 |
[19:59] | – Got a minute? – Yeah, sure. | -有空吗 -当然 |
[20:05] | – You fly, Agent Doggett? – Flying is for birds and baseballs. USMC, sir. | -多各特探员 你开过飞机 -开飞机只是娱乐 我是美国海军陆战队 长官 |
[20:10] | In Vietnam we used to fly night sorties ten feet above the treetops. | 在越南 我们在黑夜中飞行比树稍高1O英尺 |
[20:14] | Before night vision, before fly-by-wire. | 在有夜视功能之前 在有线控飞行之前 |
[20:18] | 600 miles an hour and all we had was an idiot gauge and our wits. | 每小时600英里 我们只有笨拙的工具和我们的智慧 |
[20:22] | Guys used to say they only knew their altitude by the smell of the V.C. rice pots. | 有人曾说凭着越南的稻米味道知道纬度·· |
[20:28] | You’ve come a long way, sir. | 你经历了好多 |
[20:30] | Using all the same instincts. | 用着一样的本能 |
[20:35] | What can I do for you, Agent? | 我能为你做什么 探员 |
[20:37] | This task force– the search for Mulder, I’m running it, right? | 这次搜寻··穆德的行动 是我负责对吗 |
[20:42] | – You’re the man in charge. – No one else is involved? | -你是负责人 -没有考虑别人吗 |
[20:46] | Someone out there acting under orders from another office? | 从别的办公室派来的人 |
[20:49] | I think I’d know, Agent. What prompts the question? | 我想我应该会知道 为什么问这个 |
[20:54] | My idiot gauge. My wits. | 我的笨拙工具 我的智慧 |
[21:03] | You got a chance to shine here, John. | 约翰 你有机会能在这表现的 |
[21:06] | Stand in the spotlight. | 成为这里的焦点 |
[21:09] | Show them all you’re an ace. | 让他们告诉你是个顶尖的人才 |
[21:38] | – What are you doing here? – I could ask you the same. | -你在这儿做什么 -我还想问你呢 |
[21:42] | – I came by to feed Mulder’s fish. – And then you got tired and decided… | -我来喂穆德的金鱼 -然后你累了决定·· |
[21:45] | …to take a nap. | 小睡一会儿 |
[21:50] | You’ve got a way about you, Agent Doggett. | 你真有你的 多各特 |
[21:53] | That might have worked with the NYPD… | 或者在纽约警局做得不错 |
[21:55] | …but you’re talking to a fellow FBI agent now | 但你现在在和调查局的人在说话 |
[21:56] | and I’d appreciate some respect. | 我想请你尊重点 |
[21:59] | Respect like you showed me over the phone? | 就像你在电话上对我那样 |
[22:01] | Give a little, get a little, Agent Scully. | 彼此彼此 史卡利探员 |
[22:04] | Who ambushed me with the phony chitchat about Mulder and then… | 是谁假冒穆德突击我·· |
[22:06] | …put a wiretap on my phone? | 并在我的电话上装窃听器 |
[22:08] | That’s B.S. | 那是胡说 |
[22:09] | And now you’re following me. | 然后你跟踪我 |
[22:11] | I just came by to feed the fish. | 我只是来喂鱼 |
[22:19] | What do you want to get on me, Agent Doggett? | 你想从我这儿得到什么 多各特探员 |
[22:22] | What is it you hope to find? | 你想要找什么 |
[22:26] | I’m just trying to find Mulder. | 我只是想找到穆德 |
[22:29] | You wouldn’t know where to look. | 你不知道去哪儿找 |
[22:32] | It’s in the desk, middle drawer. | 在桌子中间的屉子里 |
[22:42] | I know the answer, Agent Scully. | 我知道答案 史卡利探员 |
[22:45] | – I don’t even know the question. – What happened to Mulder? | -我不明白你指什么问题 -我指的是穆德怎么了 |
[22:48] | I know what you’re gonna say or not because you think I’m the big bad wolf. | 我知道你要说什么 因为你认为我是坏人 |
[22:54] | Do you really believe it? | 你相信吗 |
[22:55] | You think by talking in circles, I’m just going to get dizzy and… | 你故意绕圈子 让我都胡涂了 |
[22:58] | …and blurt it out– this so-called answer? | 然后脱口而出 你说的答案 |
[23:00] | That he was abducted by aliens? | 他是被外星人绑架了 |
[23:02] | You said it. I didn’t. | 你说的 我没说 |
[23:05] | I guess I just find it hard to swallow that a scientist, … | 我猜这对一个科学家很难相信·· |
[23:07] | …a serious person, could buy that. | 一个严谨的人能够相信这些 |
[23:13] | Ever see an alien, Agent Scully? | 你见过外星人吗 |
[23:18] | You want me to go on record? | 你想让我公开吗 |
[23:22] | I will go on record to say this: | 那么我会公开这样说: |
[23:25] | that I have seen things that I cannot explain. | 我看到了无法解释的事物 |
[23:28] | I have observed phenomena that I cannot deny. | 我看到了我不能否认的现象 |
[23:32] | And that as a scientist and a serious person… | 作为一个科学家和一个严谨的人·· |
[23:35] | …it is a badge of honor not to dismiss these things… | 这是个荣誉而不能忽视这些事·· |
[23:38] | …because someone thinks they’re B.S. | 因为有人认为那些是胡说八道 |
[23:41] | So you think he was abducted? | 那你认为他是被绑架了 |
[23:47] | I’m just trying to find him. | 我只是想找到他 |
[23:48] | Then what are you doing here? | 那你在这儿做什么 |
[23:52] | Trying to figure these out. | 想弄明白这一切 |
[23:54] | I found them in his desk there. | 我在桌子里发现的 |
[23:57] | Car rental receipts on Agent Mulder’s Visa. | 穆德用信用卡租车的收据 |
[24:00] | Four consecutive weekends in May. Same mileage each trip– | 五月份连续四周 同样的里程数 |
[24:04] | 370 miles, 375 miles… | 370英里 375英里 |
[24:08] | Where was he going? | 他去哪儿了 |
[24:11] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[24:14] | Like I said, maybe you really didn’t know your partner. | 我说过或许你根本不了解你的搭档 |
[24:25] | John Doggett. | 约翰·多各特 |
[24:29] | Agent Mulder at the FBI? | 穆德探员在调查局 |
[24:50] | Assistant Director, follow me. | 助理局长 跟我来 |
[24:55] | What’s going on? What is this? | 发生了什么 这是什么意思 |
[24:57] | Mr. Skinner, right this way, please. | 史基纳先生 这边请 |
[24:59] | You can talk with Agent Scully after we’re done. | 我们弄完了之后你可以和史卡利谈谈 |
[25:06] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[25:15] | Assistant Director, someone came into this office after hours and removed some material. | 助理局长 有人在刚才进入这间办公室并删除了一些资料 |
[25:19] | Files. We don’t know exactly what just yet. | 档案 我们还不知道是什么 |
[25:27] | Who? | 谁 |
[25:28] | The office here is secured by a pass-card lock… | 这里进来是要密码卡的·· |
[25:30] | …and whoever came in last night used the pass-card belonging to Agent Mulder. | 昨晚进来的人用了穆德探员的密码卡 |
[25:35] | You think Agent Mulder took the files? | 你是说是穆德拿了那些档案 |
[25:37] | We’re wondering about Agent Mulder’s state of mind. | 我们不清楚他的想法 |
[25:40] | In your statement, you said prior to his disappearance… | 在他消失前 你曾经说过·· |
[25:44] | …Agent Mulder had felt threatened by the FBI. | 他感觉受到调查局的威胁 |
[25:48] | No, that’s not what I said. | 没有 我没说过 |
[25:50] | I said he felt the X-Files were threatened by budget cutting. | 我指他认为X档案有危险 因为缩减开支的原故 |
[25:54] | Is there anything you’re not telling us | 你是不是瞒着什么 |
[25:56] | about Agent Mulder or his attitude? | 有关穆德的事和态度 |
[26:00] | Do you think he’d ever retaliate against the FBI? | 你认为他会对调查局报复吗 |
[26:07] | – Agent Mulder was only after the truth. – As are we, Assistant Director. | -穆德探员只认事实 -我们也一样 助理局长 |
[26:16] | Agent Scully tells us she was home last night. | 史卡利探员告诉我们她昨晚在家 |
[26:19] | We see from your phone log, you were here until at least after 10:00. | 从你的电话记录看 你昨天至少待到十点 |
[26:42] | You think I came in here last night using Agent Mulder’s pass-card? | 你认为我昨晚来过··用了穆德的密码卡 |
[26:47] | You were the last person to see Mulder. | 你是最后一个见到穆德的人 |
[26:50] | You and Agent Scully. | 你和史卡利探员 |
[27:11] | Skinner is telling the truth. | 史基纳说的是真的 |
[27:14] | I believe him. | 我相信他 |
[27:16] | That still doesn’t tell us who used Mulder’s card to get in there. | 可是还是不知道谁用了穆德的密码卡进来这里 |
[27:19] | You think it was Mulder? | 你认为是穆德 |
[27:21] | I showed you those car rental receipts. | 我给你看了那些租车收据 |
[27:24] | Well, now I find Agent Mulder’s Visa was used | 我发现他的信用卡 两天前被用过 |
[27:28] | two days ago in Raleigh, North Carolina. | 在北卡罗来纳州的拉雷 |
[27:30] | Two days ago? By who? For what? | 两天前 谁用过 为什么 |
[27:33] | Flowers. Automatic debit to a mortuary there. | 买花送到停尸房 是自动付款 |
[27:43] | Mulder’s mother is buried in Raleigh. | 穆德的母亲葬在拉雷 |
[27:47] | That’s the reason he was going every weekend. | 那就是为什么他每周末都去那儿 |
[27:53] | It’s one reason. | 是其中一个原因 |
[29:12] | I don’t know what to think. | 我不知道该想什么 |
[29:17] | I don’t believe it, Dana. It just doesn’t make any sense to me. | 我不相信黛娜 对我来说这不可能 |
[29:22] | All right. | 那好 |
[29:24] | I got some light on this. | 我有点明白了 |
[29:27] | Maybe you can help me out here, | 或许你能帮我 |
[29:29] | Agent Scully. | 史卡利探员 |
[29:31] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[29:33] | Agent Mulder’s medical records– recent stuff, over the last year. | 穆德的医疗记录去年刚办的 |
[29:37] | Did you know about a medical condition? Either of you? | 你知道他的医疗状态吗 你知道吗 |
[29:41] | No. | 不 |
[29:43] | A year ago, Agent Mulder was hospitalized. Ring a bell? | 一年前他住过院 想起来了吗 |
[29:48] | Something to do with his brain? | 他的大脑有问题 |
[29:50] | His temporal lobe. | 他的脑垂体 |
[29:52] | An undiagnosable condition, it says. | 上面说是不可诊断的情况 |
[29:54] | Irregular brain activity. | 不规则的脑部活动 |
[29:56] | All right, but he recovered. There was a full recovery. | 可是他恢复了 完全康复 |
[30:00] | Was there? | 是吗 |
[30:04] | You know Mulder; he would’ve told us if there was anything. | 你知道他的 如果有事他会告诉我们的 |
[30:07] | Would he? | 他会吗 |
[30:09] | Would he tell you about this? About his headstone? | 他告诉过你吗 他的墓碑 |
[30:16] | Mulder was dying. | 他快死了 |
[30:19] | – What? – It’s all right here. | -什么 -这都写着了 |
[30:22] | For a year, he was going to doctors. There’s a clear record of his decline. | 一年以来他都在看医生 他的情况都有记录 |
[30:30] | How well did you really know him? | 你们到底了解他多少 |
[30:34] | – How far would Mulder go? – How far would he go for what? | -穆德他会去多远 -他要去这么远做什么 |
[30:39] | The truth– his truth. | 事实··他的事实 |
[30:41] | Whatever it was he was trying to prove, how bad did he need to prove it? | 他想要证明的一切 他多想证明它 |
[30:47] | – It was his whole life. – What are you trying to say? | -那就是他的生命 -你要说什么 |
[30:50] | That Agent Mulder found himself in a place none of us want to go. | 穆德发现自己在一个地方 一个没人想去的地方 |
[30:54] | Life-threatened, work-threatened, | 生命工作受威胁 |
[30:56] | and all for naught. | 一切都白费了 |
[30:57] | Nothing proven. | 什么也没证明 |
[31:00] | The effort in vain. No mark left. | 徒劳无功 没有痕迹 |
[31:05] | Unless he rolled the dice, took one big last chance to make it. | 除非他冒险一试 试着孤注一掷 |
[31:15] | You think that Mulder was here? | 你认为穆德在这儿 |
[31:18] | That he broke in to steal those files? | 他闯进来偷那些档案 |
[31:21] | Broke into your apartment; stole your computer. | 闯进你的公寓偷你的电脑 |
[31:23] | Took his own computer. Gathering it up. | 拿他自己的电脑收集材料 |
[31:27] | To what? To prove it? | 做什么 证明它 |
[31:31] | Or cover it up. Create doubt. | 还是隐瞒 制造疑团 |
[31:37] | I get Mulder, I get him. | 我知道他的用意了 |
[31:40] | I understand obsession, believe me. | 我理解相信我 |
[31:42] | But the question is: how far would he go? | 问题是他会走多远 |
[31:44] | I mean, so far as to stage his own disappearance? | 我意思是甚至表演自己失踪 |
[31:53] | I know what I saw. | 我知道自己看见了什么 |
[31:56] | I not going to sit here and listen to this. | 我才不要在这里听这些 |
[31:59] | I watched it happen. | 我看见它发生的 |
[32:02] | Agent Mulder?! | 穆德 |
[32:29] | Please don’t report that. | 请不要报告这件事 |
[32:37] | Don’t know what good it would do me. | 不知道这对我有什么好处 |
[32:41] | Doesn’t help me find Mulder. | 不会帮我找到穆德 |
[32:51] | No, it’s not good enough. | 不 这远远不够 |
[33:03] | These are records of microburst activity. | 这记录了微量波的变化 |
[33:05] | What we read is UFO activity since Mulder’s abduction. | 这是从他失踪以后的飞碟活动 |
[33:08] | I think this is a waste of time. | 我认为这是浪费时间 |
[33:11] | No, it’s not. Just look at them. | 不是 看这儿 |
[33:12] | I’m looking, and what I’m seeing is activity all over the southwestern states. | 我在看 我看见的是在西南各州的活动 |
[33:15] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[33:16] | Mulder disappeared in the Pacific Northwest. | 穆德是在太平洋西北方消失的 |
[33:19] | And if Mulder is on that ship, this is where he is now. | 如果他在这架飞行器上 他应该在那 |
[33:22] | Here? In the Arizona desert? | 这儿 在亚利桑那沙漠 |
[33:30] | This is what we have. | 这是我们的推测 |
[33:38] | Okay. Say this is true… | 好 假使这是真的·· |
[33:42] | Then how do we even begin to start finding him? | 那我们怎么去找他 |
[33:55] | Maybe with whoever it is they’re looking to abduct next. | 也许他们想找下一个绑架的人 |
[34:00] | Hey, we’re only trying to help. | 我们只是努力帮帮忙 |
[34:01] | We’re only trying to find Mulder. | 我们只想找到他 |
[34:05] | That’s it. | 没错 |
[34:12] | – It just came to me. – What? | -它是冲我来的 -什么 |
[34:14] | What you saw, why they took Mulder, … | 你看见的 他们为什么拐走他·· |
[34:17] | …why they’re in Arizona now– it all makes sense. | 为什么会在亚利桑那 都有道理的 |
[34:22] | Why do people refuse to believe in aliens and UFOs… | 为什么人们都不信外星人和飞碟·· |
[34:25] | …after all these years of sightings and eyewitness accounts? | 在这么多年的目击之后 |
[34:31] | – Why? – Because there’s no real proof. | -为什么 -因为没有真的证据 |
[34:35] | Because, maybe, if there are aliens they’re simply going around… | 因为也许如果有外星人·· |
[34:38] | and they’re… and they’re removing all of the evidence before it becomes proof. | 他们只是经过··而他们抹去了证据 就没有办法证明 |
[34:42] | This isn’t Mulder who’s going around and collecting this stuff. It’s them. | 不是穆德在收集证据 而是他们 |
[34:47] | Then why Arizona? | 为什么在亚利桑那州 |
[34:49] | Because they are looking to find that which is not in my computer… | 因为他们在找的 没有在我的电脑 |
[34:52] | …or Mulder’s computer or in the files that were removed from the FBI. | 和穆德的电脑里··或在那些删除的调查局档案里 |
[34:57] | They are looking to find | 他们在找·· |
[34:58] | the whereabouts of good, hard proof. | 确实可信的证据的下落 |
[35:01] | That in this case exists in a person, … | 而这个证据就存在一个人身上·· |
[35:05] | …in a boy named Gibson Praise. | 在一个叫吉布森·普来斯的男孩身上 |
[35:34] | This photograph’s a few years old but take a good look because… | 这张照片是几年前拍的·· |
[35:37] | …the objective in this case has been reframed. | 因为本案的目标重新被改过 但仔细一看·· |
[35:41] | Subject’s name is Gibson Andrew Praise. | 目标的名称是吉布森·安德鲁·普来斯 |
[35:44] | A child prodigy, pint-sized chess champion who Mulder and Scully… | 神童 国际象棋冠军 穆德和史卡利1997年时 |
[35:49] | …first investigated in 1997 after a failed attempt on the boy’s life. | 在他被暗杀失败后对他进行第一次调查 |
[35:54] | His files were the ones we now believe were stolen from this office. | 他的档案我们都相信 从这儿被偷了 |
[36:00] | In his investigation Agent Mulder came to believe the boy… | 在调查时穆德相信·· |
[36:04] | …was experiencing abnormal brain activity. | 男孩脑部活动不正常 |
[36:08] | Unexplained activity. | 无法解释的活动 |
[36:11] | In his field notes here he says Gibson Praise could, and I quote: | 在他的档案里说··他说吉布森可以·· |
[36:15] | “read people’s thoughts.” | “看清人们的意图” |
[36:19] | Agent Mulder went so far in one report to claim… | 穆德甚至在报告里说·· |
[36:21] | …that the boy may have alien physiology. | 男孩可能有外星人生理特征 |
[36:27] | Agent Mulder may be looking for the boy who was last seen in Arizona. | 穆德探员可能在找这个男孩 他最后一次出现在亚利桑那 |
[36:32] | So maybe to find Mulder we first have to look for Gibson Praise. | 所以要找穆德··我们先去找吉布森 |
[36:39] | Let’s go, people! Let’s move! | 走吧 出发 |
[36:43] | How do you want this handled? | 你想要怎么处理此事 |
[36:45] | I want you to put that on every TV station, … | 你去上电视报导一下·· |
[36:47] | …post office, and fax machine in Arizona and the southwest. | 邮局在亚利桑那和西南各州的传真机 |
[36:51] | I want to make that face famous. | 我要人人都认识他 |
[37:59] | You better? | 好些了吗 |
[38:03] | I need some navigation. | 我需要导航 |
[38:06] | How to start looking for a 12-year-old kid in the middle of the Arizona desert. | 如何去找一个12岁男孩 在亚利桑那大沙漠中 |
[38:13] | Well, there aren’t a whole lot of choices. | 选择不多 |
[38:16] | We got a turn off coming up in five miles. I take it or keep going straight? | 在五英里后就折回来 可以这样还是往直向前 |
[38:21] | Gibson Praise was last seen here… | 吉布森最后在这儿被发现·· |
[38:23] | …at a power plant about 60 miles outside of Phoenix. | 在凤凰城外60英里的一个发电站 |
[38:27] | But all the satellite data shows activity here about 100 miles to the north. | 但所有的卫星讯息显示··在北部1OO英里处有活动 |
[38:32] | What’s out there? | 那发生了什么 |
[38:34] | Well, according to this map… | 根据地图看·· |
[38:38] | …a whole lot of nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[39:02] | This is Special Agent Crane calling for task force leader. | 特别探员克莱要找行动组组长 |
[39:05] | Yeah, this is John Doggett. | 是约翰·多各特 |
[39:07] | Just confirmed a location on this kid. | 确认发现男孩的地点 |
[39:09] | He’s at a school for the deaf in a place called Flemingtown. | 他在弗莱明镇上一个聋哑学校里 |
[39:12] | Little dot on the map about 90 miles from where I am now. | 地图上距此90英里外的一个小点 |
[39:15] | I just talked to the school principal there. | 我刚和校长说过 |
[39:17] | Is the kid in school now? | 他在学校吗 |
[39:18] | Yeah, he lives at the school. | 对 他住在学校 |
[39:20] | All right, have the principal take him out of class and… | 校长把他带出来了吗 |
[39:22] | …put him someplace where he can keep an eye on him until we arrive. | 带他去个地方看住他 直到我们到达 |
[39:26] | Got it. Gonna take me an hour, an hour and 15 to get there. | 知道了大概要花一小时15分到那儿 |
[39:28] | All right, well, I’m going to see if I can cut some time off that. | 我看能不能快点儿 |
[40:09] | It’s a school 20 minutes from here. | 是个离此20分钟路的学校 |
[40:21] | Yes, sir, in his science class. | 是 长官 他在上自然课 |
[40:26] | Is it important enough to take him away from his studies? | 有必要让他逃课吗 |
[40:29] | I’ll go and get him right now. | 我现在就去找他 |
[40:33] | FLEMINGTOWN School for the Deaf | (弗莱明镇聋哑学校) |
[41:55] | Where’s the boy? | 男孩在哪儿 |
[41:56] | You’re just going to have to slow down and explain a few things to us before we let you… | 你应该详细告诉我们这样做的原因 |
[42:00] | – Is he down there? – He’s in my office. | -他在这儿吗 -在我办公室 |
[42:07] | Hi. Um … we’re looking for a boy named Gibson Praise. | 我们··找个叫吉布森的小孩 |
[42:10] | – Now who are you? – Kid went out the window. | -你是谁 -小孩从窗子逃跑了 |
[42:13] | – What are you doing here? – What are you doing here?! | -你在这儿做什么 -你在这儿做什么 |
[42:15] | Trying to find Mulder. | 找穆德 |
[42:23] | Kid’s on the move. Spread out! | 小孩跑了 去追 |
[42:27] | The kid’s on the loose! You have the photo! Move! | 男孩跑掉了 你们有照片 出发 |
[43:27] | Let me go! | 让我走 |
[43:30] | Let me go! | 让我走 |
[43:32] | Let the boy go! | 让小孩走 |
[43:35] | Let him go, Mulder! | 穆德 让他走 |
[43:43] | TO BE CONTINUED | 未完待续 |