时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | We live in a darkness of our own making… | 我们活在自己制造的黑暗里·· |
[00:07] | …blind to a habitant world all but unseen by us. | 而自己却看不见这个世界 |
[00:13] | A world of beings traveling through time and space… | 一个在时空中穿梭的世界·· |
[00:16] | …imaginable to us only as flights of fancy. | 对我们来说只能用飞行去想像 |
[00:22] | Who are these beings we dare to imagine but fear to accept? | 那些让我们充满想像 又害怕接受的是生物是谁呢 |
[00:27] | What dark work goes on inside their impossible machines… | 在那些不可思议的机器里又是什么呢 |
[00:32] | …cloaked from us by invisible forces? | 由不可见的力量控制蒙蔽着我们 |
[00:36] | If they know our secrets, … | 如果他们知道我们的秘密·· |
[00:39] | …why can’t we know theirs? | 我们为何不知道他们的呢 |
[01:28] | Stop it! Please! | 停下来 拜托 |
[01:32] | Let me go! Stop it! | 让我走 不 |
[01:34] | Let me go! Let me go! | 让我走 |
[01:37] | Let the boy go! | 让男孩走 |
[01:40] | Let him go, Mulder! | 让他走 穆德 |
[01:49] | Let him go, or I will be compelled to use my weapon. | 让他走 否则我就开枪了 |
[01:54] | Now, I don’t want to do that, Agent Mulder. I don’t want to shoot. | 现在我还不想这样做 穆德 我不想开枪 |
[02:09] | Now, are you armed? | 你有武器吗 |
[02:12] | Come on, damn it. This is just stupid, Agent Mulder. | 拜托 该死的 这样做很笨的 穆德 |
[02:16] | Don’t turn this into a movie. Just tell me if you’ve got a gun. | 别把这个当成电影一样 告诉我你有枪吗 |
[02:21] | It’s too hot for this B.S. | 这里该死的地方太热了 |
[02:28] | All right, then, lie down. | 好的 躺下吧 |
[02:30] | Lie down on the ground. Keep your hands out. | 躺在地上 手举起来 |
[02:33] | Lay down on your belly there. | 转过身去躺下 |
[02:40] | For crying out loud, what are you doing? | 搞什么名堂 你在做什么 |
[02:44] | Agent Mulder, stay there! | 穆德 待在那里 |
[03:05] | He went over! Over the edge! | 他跳下去了 |
[03:08] | Who? | 谁 |
[03:11] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[03:44] | Right, I’ll talk to Scully. You guys head back to the school. | 好 我会跟史卡利谈谈 你们回学校去 |
[03:50] | Where is he? Where’s Mulder? | 他在哪儿 穆德在哪儿 |
[03:53] | – I don’t know. – You don’t know? | -我不知道 -你不知道 |
[03:56] | I heard an agent say over the radio that you saw him. | 我听到广播 有个探员说你见到他了 |
[03:59] | Oh, yeah, I saw him. I saw him back right off that cliff there… | 是啊 我看到他在那儿 |
[04:01] | …and I saw him fall right over there. | 站在那悬崖边 从那儿掉下去了 |
[04:04] | – Then where is he? – He’s gone. | -然后他在哪 -他消失了 |
[04:06] | – Come on, he can’t be gone. – Yeah, he can’t be, but he is. | -说吧 他不可能消失的 -是的 但他确实消失了 |
[04:10] | That cliff there? He fell from there? | 那个悬崖吗 从那里掉下去了 |
[04:14] | It’s impossible a fall like that. | 不可能像这样掉下去 |
[04:18] | A cop sees things. | 一个警察也看到了 |
[04:20] | A man drops five stories, dusts his hat off and goes back to work. | 一个人从五楼掉下去了 身体受伤 然后还去上班 |
[04:23] | An old lady gets shot point-blank in a Chinese restaurant, … | 一个老妇人在中国餐馆中弹了·· |
[04:26] | …plucks the slug out of her egg foo young. | 然后还能拔出子弹 |
[04:28] | But even if Mulder survives this, what he does then is too much. | 但即使穆德活下来了 他做的那些事也太多了 |
[04:32] | You got your point of impact there where Agent Scully is standing… | 史卡利站的地方就是他掉下来的地方·· |
[04:35] | …clear and identifiable. | 明确无误 |
[04:36] | And a set of tracks here leading down to the wash. | 然后这里有冲洗的痕迹 |
[04:43] | Look at these tracks. What do you see? | 看这些痕迹 你看见什么 |
[04:48] | Mulder was running. | 穆德跑走了 |
[04:53] | It wasn’t Mulder. | 那不是穆德 |
[04:55] | That’s the one thing I’m sure of. | 我百分百确定是他 |
[04:56] | It may have looked like Mulder, but it wasn’t Mulder. | 也许它看起来像穆德 但是他不是穆德 |
[05:00] | I told you I knew Mulder. | 我告诉你我认识他 |
[05:02] | Okay, maybe I didn’t know him that well. | 好 也许我还不够了解他 |
[05:04] | But I know who it was up there, and it was Fox Mulder. | 但我知道他在这里 他就是穆德 |
[05:07] | I’m sure it did look like Mulder, … | 我确定他确实很像·· |
[05:09] | …and you have every reason to believe that it was him… | 而你有理由相信那是他·· |
[05:12] | …but it was not Mulder. | 但他不是穆德 |
[05:18] | I told you that I’ve seen things… | 我告诉你我曾经见到的东西·· |
[05:21] | Things that I can’t explain. | 我不能解释的东西 |
[05:24] | Well, I have seen what looks like a man… | 我曾经看见有个人·· |
[05:27] | …transform into another man. | 变成了另一个人 |
[05:30] | What looks like a man, but who’s not a man? | 看起来像个人但却是另一个人 |
[05:39] | – So, what is he? – You don’t want to know. | -那他是谁 -你不想知道的 |
[05:42] | He’s not a man? What the hell is he? | 他不是人吗 究竟是谁 |
[05:46] | Hey, don’t turn your back on me. I’m asking you a legitimate question. | 别背对着我 我在问你合理的问题 |
[05:53] | He’s alien. | 他是外星人 |
[06:02] | He’s a bounty hunter. | 他是赏金猎人 |
[06:04] | Looking to collect a bounty on…? | 他要抓谁·· |
[06:08] | On Gibson Praise… | 在找吉布森·普来斯 |
[06:11] | …because he’s part alien. | 因为他是外星人混血 |
[06:16] | He’s a human anomaly. | 他是畸型人类 |
[06:20] | So, this alien bounty hunter… | 所以这个赏金猎人·· |
[06:22] | …he disguised himself as Mulder to come out here and grab the boy? | 假扮成穆德 来到这要抓那个男孩 |
[06:25] | To take him back to his ship… | 把他带回飞行器·· |
[06:28] | …where we believe Mulder is. | 我们相信穆德在那里面 |
[06:34] | You know, Agent Scully you’re, uh, … | 你知道吗 史卡利探员·· |
[06:36] | …you’re starting to remind me a lot of Agent Mulder yourself. | 你提醒了我对穆德的印象 |
[06:41] | Well then, you explain it to me. | 那你解释跟我一下 |
[06:49] | If it’s true or possible, … | 如果你说的是真的·· |
[06:52] | …what you’re saying– that there’s someone like this out there, … | 就像你说的·· 有个人假扮成他·· |
[06:54] | …this bounty hunter– | 这个赏金猎人 |
[06:55] | he could just become anyone. | 他可能装扮成任何人 |
[06:57] | You, me, any damn one of us. | 你 我 任何人 |
[07:00] | I think that it is true. | 我想这是真的 |
[07:03] | And possible. | 有可能的 |
[07:08] | And wherever Mulder is right now… | 不管穆德现在在哪·· |
[07:12] | …he better damn well be smiling. | 他最好能笑得出来 |
[07:32] | Right. They’re here. | 没错 他们来了 |
[07:47] | Any sign of him? Mulder? | 有迹象吗 发现穆德了吗 |
[07:49] | Not according to these people. | 这些人没看到 |
[07:52] | We went through the school. | 我们找遍了学校 |
[08:01] | – You’re better than this. – Sir? | -你还可以干得更好 -长官 |
[08:05] | He’s got to be here somewhere. | 他应该就在这附近 |
[08:07] | Let’s search the school again. | 再搜一下学校吧 |
[08:42] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[08:49] | Sorry, I thought you were… | 对不起 我以为你是·· |
[08:52] | I thought they cleared you out of here. | 我以为他们已经请你离开了 |
[08:56] | Find something? | 找到了吗 |
[08:59] | No. Let’s keep looking. | 没有 继续找 |
[09:20] | Copy, check it again. | 收到 再查一次 |
[09:25] | What I want to know is how Doggett got out here. | 我想知道多各特怎么离开这里 |
[09:28] | How did he even know where we were going? | 他怎么知道我们去了哪里 |
[09:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:31] | But he’s going to turn this place upside down looking for the wrong person. | 他快把这里翻遍了 他找错人了 |
[09:35] | What happened to Gibson Praise? | 吉布森·普来斯怎么了 |
[09:37] | Whatever happened to him, he’s long gone. | 不管他怎么了 他走了很久了 |
[09:41] | Wherever he is, he’s three steps ahead of us. | 他总是比我们早三步 |
[09:57] | Don’t look now but we’ve got a pair of eyeballs on us. | 现在别看 有人正在监视我们 |
[09:59] | Just start walking, I’ll be right behind you. | 继续走 我在你后面 |
[10:15] | Can I talk to you for a minute? | 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[12:25] | You shouldn’t have come here. | 你不该来这里 |
[12:37] | You shouldn’t have come. You’ll lead them to me. | 你不该来这里 你把他们带来了 |
[12:41] | I’m here to protect you, Gibson. | 我来保护你 吉布森 |
[12:46] | I know you know that’s the truth. | 你知道真相 |
[12:50] | I know you know my thoughts. | 你知道我的想法 |
[12:52] | I know they took the man you work with … Mulder. | 我知道他们抓走了你搭档··穆德 |
[12:57] | And now, they’ve come to take me. | 现在要来带走我了 |
[13:02] | The only reason they want to take you, Gibson… | 他们要带走你的唯一原因是·· |
[13:06] | …is because you’re a special boy. | 是因为你是个特别的孩子 |
[13:10] | They want to take you because of what you are. | 因为你的身份 他们想带走你 |
[13:13] | I’m sorry. I didn’t know that someone was following me. | 对不起 我不知道有人跟踪我 |
[13:19] | My friend Thea knows. | 我朋友斯雅知道 |
[13:21] | She’s the only one at school I’ve told. | 在学校里我只告诉过她 |
[13:24] | She says the FBI is looking for me, too. | 她说调查局也在找我 |
[13:27] | She’s afraid for me. | 她很怕我 |
[13:29] | She has a right to be afraid. | 她有权害伯 |
[13:33] | We don’t know who to trust now. | 我们不知道该相信谁了 |
[13:39] | I fell when I was running away. | 我刚才逃跑时摔倒了 |
[13:41] | I think you might have broken it, Gibson. | 你想你骨折了 吉布森 |
[13:46] | If they find me, they’ll take me. I know it. | 如果他们找到我 他们会带走我的 |
[13:49] | I’ve always known it. | 我知道 我一直都知道 |
[13:54] | I’m going to make you a splint, Gibson, okay? | 我要用夹板固定 好吗 |
[13:58] | I can set your leg, but, uh… | 我可以治好你的脚 但是·· |
[14:02] | I’m going to need a car to get you out of here. | 我需要一辆车 载你离开这里 |
[14:08] | I’m going to come back for you. | 我会回来找你 |
[14:11] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[14:14] | I’m not going to let anything bad happen to you. | 我不会让你受伤害 |
[14:17] | You said that to me once before. | 你曾经对我说过 |
[14:42] | Yeah? Deputy Director, for you. | 喂 副局长 找你 |
[14:47] | Yeah, this is John Doggett. | 我是约翰·多各特 |
[14:49] | Agent Doggett, I’m getting reports from Arizona… | 多各特探员 我得到报告·· |
[14:52] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[14:53] | …That you found Agent Mulder. | 你找到穆德了 |
[14:55] | I’m afraid somebody jumped the gun on that. I saw him, sir, but I… | 看来有人想你汇报了 我看到他了 但·· |
[14:57] | What do you mean, you saw him? | 什么意思 你看到他了 |
[15:00] | What the hell is going on out there? | 究竟怎么了 |
[15:02] | Well, we’re ’round the clock here. | 我们快没时间了 |
[15:04] | I’ve got local SAR, a rolling ground cordon and an eye in the sky. | 我在当地启动了搜索救援 拉起警戒圈 并从空中监视 |
[15:07] | – We’re on top of the situation. – How does the FBI… | -现在情况危急 -调查局怎么会·· |
[15:12] | …find a man and then lose him in the middle of the desert? | 找到人然后又让他在沙漠中消失了呢 |
[15:18] | ‘Cause I’d like to know. | 因为我想知道 |
[15:22] | Agent Doggett, are you there? | 约翰·多各特 还在吗 |
[15:23] | Yeah. I heard the question. | 是的 我听到了 |
[15:25] | I put you in charge out there, Doggett. | 我交给你全权负责 |
[15:27] | Now do the damn job. | 快去做这该死的工作 |
[15:37] | This amuse you? I amuse you? | 你很开心吗 我很好笑吗 |
[15:41] | No.It just made sense to me. | 没有 我知道为什么 |
[15:45] | How you found your way out here. Who led you to Gibson Praise. | 你怎么找到这的 谁带你来找吉布森·普来斯 |
[15:48] | You think I was spying on you? | 你以为我在监视你吗 |
[15:50] | No, but I think our new Deputy Director was. | 不 但我认为新的副局长在监视我 |
[15:52] | You’re being made a pawn in a rigged game. | 你在游戏中就是个棋子 |
[16:03] | All right, you’ve painted me the picture, now put it in a frame. | 好吧 你为你画了一幅画 而现在要把它框起来 |
[16:06] | All right. | 好的 |
[16:07] | You’ve got a good rep, Agent Doggett. | 你的名声很好 约翰·多各特 |
[16:10] | You don’t compromise, you don’t quit. | 你不妥协 不放弃 |
[16:12] | You’re a damned good FBI agent– best of the best. | 你真他妈的是个调查局好探员 |
[16:14] | Lot of guys put you in the Director’s chair one day. | 有一天会有人让你当局长的 |
[16:17] | Which is why you’ve been set up to fail. | 但这是你下台的原因 |
[16:21] | There’s no amount of search and rescue or rolling cordons… | 不是搜救 不是拉警戒圈·· |
[16:23] | …or eyes in the sky that are going to turn up Mulder. | 也不是在空中监视穆德的行踪 |
[16:25] | It’s just the wrong approach. | 只是方法不对 |
[16:27] | It’s not a question of approach. It’s the only approach I got. | 这不是方法的问题 我只有这个方法 |
[16:31] | The only way you’re going to find Mulder is to give into the truth. | 找穆德只有一个方法·· 找到真相 |
[16:35] | To listen to Scully. | 听史卡利的 |
[16:38] | But even then… say you did find him, … | 但尽管那样 你说你确实找到他了·· |
[16:42] | …even then you lose. | 然后又会丢了 |
[16:47] | You put anything about aliens or… | 你把关于外星人的一切·· |
[16:49] | …UFOs or alien bounty hunters in your report… | UFO或外星赏金猎人 放在你的报告里 |
[16:54] | …Kersh will ruin you. | 柯许会毁了你 |
[16:58] | I’m betting that was his plan. | 我打赌 他计划这样 |
[17:06] | Is Agent Scully here? | 史卡利在吗 |
[17:09] | Where’s Agent Scully? | 史卡利探员在哪 |
[17:14] | I need someone who’s with Agent Scully to put her on a radio. | 有谁看到史卡利 请她在广播上回应 请回答 |
[17:18] | Someone… with Agent Scully. | 有人和史卡利在一起吗 |
[17:24] | Anyone got a twenty on Agent Scully?Is anyone out there with her? | 有人和她在一起吗 |
[17:35] | I’m with Agent Scully. | 我和史卡利一起 |
[17:37] | Then who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[17:43] | Go for Agent Scully. | 去找她 |
[17:49] | What? | 什么 |
[17:51] | Give me the radio. | 给我报话机 |
[17:55] | – You’re with Scully? – Right across the room from her. | -你和她一起 -她在房间里 |
[17:58] | From who? From me? | 谁 我 |
[18:02] | Where? | 哪里 |
[18:03] | – What room? Where are you? – Bunkhouse. | -什么房间 你在哪里 – 临时住房 |
[18:06] | We’re in the dorm. | 我们在宿舍里 |
[18:09] | Tell him to hold her. | 叫他抓住她 |
[18:11] | Tell them not to let her out of his sight! | 叫他不要让她离开视线 |
[18:13] | Hold Scully. We’re coming to you. | 抓住史卡利 我现在过去 |
[18:17] | Agent Scully– | 史卡利探员·· |
[18:47] | There she is. | 她在那儿 |
[18:50] | Do you see her? | 看见了吗 |
[19:04] | Where did she go? Did you see her? | 她去哪儿了 看见她了吗 |
[19:07] | No.She ran right back here! | 没有 她从后面跑了 |
[19:12] | I saw her! | 我看见她了 |
[19:15] | You saw her! | 你看见她了 |
[19:32] | Agent… Can you breathe? | 探员··你能呼吸吗 |
[19:41] | He thinks it was me. | 他以为是我 |
[19:44] | He thinks that I did this to him. | 他以为是我做的 |
[19:47] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[19:54] | It’s someone in this room. | 是这房里的其中一个 |
[21:04] | Mulder | 穆德 |
[22:10] | Agent Scully? | 史卡利 |
[22:14] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[22:18] | Agent Scully? | 史卡利 |
[22:26] | Get out of the car. | 下车 |
[22:34] | Agent Scully! | 史卡利 |
[22:36] | – Who are you? – Who am I? | -你是谁 -我是谁 |
[22:40] | Drop your weapon and turn around. | 放下枪转过去 |
[22:42] | – I’m not gonna turn around. – Just do it! | -我不转身 -转过去 |
[22:44] | I know how it works– | 我知道怎么做·· |
[22:46] | Kill shot to the back of the neck. | 对着脖子开枪 |
[22:48] | Scully, you’re pointing your weapon at a friend. | 史卡利 你拿枪对着朋友呢 |
[22:51] | Turn around, … | 转过去·· |
[22:53] | …or I’m going to assume that you’re not who you say you are. | 否则我会假设你是假扮的 |
[22:54] | Scully, it’s me! Skinner! | 史卡利 是我 史基纳 |
[23:23] | I can prove it. | 我能证明 |
[23:26] | I know your secret– who else knows it? | 我知道你的秘密 没人知道 |
[23:33] | Okay… then tell me. | 好··告诉我 |
[23:37] | You tell me. How do I know it’s you? | 你告诉我 我怎么知道是你 |
[23:48] | I don’t like pointing guns at pregnant women… | 我不喜欢拿枪对着孕妇·· |
[23:50] | …any more than I like them pointing guns at me. | 宁愿让别人拿枪对着我 |
[24:08] | This has gone too far, Scully. | 我们越走越远 史卡利 |
[24:10] | No. | 不 |
[24:12] | That’s what’s wrong here. | 这就是错的原因 |
[24:15] | It hasn’t gone far enough. | 还不够远 |
[24:21] | I need those car keys. | 我要车钥匙 |
[24:23] | And what do you think you’re going to do? | 你知道自己在做什么 |
[24:25] | Look, we are being hampered here by the FBI, … | 听着 我们被调查局困在这儿了·· |
[24:29] | …by John Doggett, by doubt, by our own mistrust. | 被约翰·多各特 被怀疑 被我们之间的不信任 |
[24:33] | Whatever it is, it is working… as long as we let it. | 不管怎么样 它正按照我们的方式发展 |
[24:36] | You told me Mulder wouldn’t allow it. | 你告诉过我 穆德不容许的 |
[24:40] | Wouldn’t let me ruin my career over this. Over him. | 不让我毁掉事业 |
[24:46] | But what about you, Scully? | 你呢 史卡利 |
[24:50] | I mean, my God, you’ve got even more at stake. | 天哪 你不单是危险 |
[25:02] | I can’t take the chance that I’m never going to see him again. | 我不能冒这个险我永远没办法再见到他 |
[25:05] | Mulder could just come walking out of the dark– we don’t know. | 穆德会走出黑暗的··我们不知道 |
[25:10] | Look… we’ve got one last chance here… | 听着··我们只有最后一个机会·· |
[25:13] | …waiting for us out there in the desert– | 沙漠中正在等待我们的·· |
[25:18] | Gibson Praise. | 吉布森·普来斯 |
[25:23] | It may just be who gets to him first. | 也许是先找到他的人 |
[25:32] | Get in the car. I’ll drive. | 上车 我来开 |
[26:27] | Gibson! | 吉布森 |
[26:30] | He’s not down there. | 他不在那儿 |
[26:33] | I told him to stay here. | 我让他待在这儿的 |
[26:36] | He was supposed to stay here. | 他应该在这的 |
[26:38] | Gibson! | 吉布森 |
[26:43] | I found him. | 我找到他了 |
[26:49] | Gibson! | 吉布森 |
[26:56] | What are you doing out here? | 你在做什么 |
[26:58] | Why didn’t you answer me, huh? | 为什么不回答我 |
[27:03] | He’s here. | 他在这儿 |
[27:10] | I hear him. | 我听到他了 |
[27:19] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[27:22] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[27:25] | He’s somewhere out there. | 他在这里 |
[27:30] | He’s got a really bad fever. | 他发烧很严重了 |
[27:34] | I think his leg might be infected. | 我想是他的腿感染了 |
[27:36] | All right, we got to get you to the hospital, okay, buddy? | 好 我们送你去医院 老兄 |
[27:42] | You’re so close now. | 你们现在很近 |
[27:47] | I’ll carry you. | 我背你 |
[27:49] | Put your arm around my neck. Watch your legs. | 把手放到我脖子上 小心你的腿 |
[27:59] | Agent Scully. | 史卡利 |
[28:01] | – You take him to the hospital. – What about you? | -你带他去医院 -你呢 |
[28:16] | 麦克拉伦区域医学中心 晚上12:48 | |
[28:21] | I got a boy here who needs emergency medical attention! | 这里有人要急救 |
[28:54] | What? | 什么 |
[28:57] | Are you okay? What’s wrong? | 你没事吧 怎么了 |
[29:07] | It’s okay, Gibson, lie down. Lie down. | 没关系 吉布森 躺下 躺下 |
[29:36] | Mulder | 穆德 |
[30:01] | Mulder | 穆德 |
[30:43] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[31:24] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[31:55] | For someone who claims he’s not following me, … | 你不是说没跟踪我·· |
[31:57] | …you sure have a knack. | 你应该悄无声息的才行 |
[31:59] | – Hey, you’re where the action is. – What does that tell you? | -嘿 你在案件发生地点 -谁告诉你的 |
[32:02] | That I’m crazy or that I’m right? | 我疯了 还是对了 |
[32:04] | Wandering around in the desert in the dead of night, you call it. | 在沙漠里闲逛 在死亡之夜 你说的 |
[32:09] | You say you want to find Mulder but you won’t do what it takes. | 你说你想找到穆德 但你不想付出代价 |
[32:13] | – You’re afraid that I’m right. – I’m not afraid of anything. | -你怕我猜对了 -我什么都不伯 |
[32:16] | Except that maybe Mulder’s got even you believing in this crap now. | 只怕穆德知道你相信这些垃圾 |
[32:20] | You’ve seen this crap for yourself now. | 你亲眼见到了这个垃圾 |
[32:23] | How do you explain what took place today? | 你怎么解释今天发生的事呢 |
[32:27] | Let me ask you something hypothetically. | 让我问你一些假设性的问题 |
[32:30] | If you were to find him out here… | 如果你在这里找到他·· |
[32:32] | or this ship or this alien bounty hunter,what would you do then? | 或者那个飞行器或是赏金猎人 然后呢 |
[32:37] | I know what Agent Mulder would do. | 我知道穆德会怎么做 |
[32:40] | – He’d do whatever it took. – You mean lie. | -他会不择手段 -你是说撒谎吗 |
[32:43] | Like you’ve been lying to me. | 就像你对我撒谎 |
[32:45] | And flout orders like you’ve done… | 和你嘲笑那些命令·· |
[32:46] | …every step of the way on this thing. | 这件事的每一步 |
[32:48] | Is that what it takes, Agent Scully? | 难道这就是方法吗 史卡利 |
[32:49] | Give a little, get a little, Agent Doggett! | 彼此彼此 多各特 |
[32:51] | You knew where the kid was, … | 你知道那孩子在哪儿 |
[32:52] | …you knew where the kid was and you wouldn’t tell me– why? | 却不告诉我 为什么 |
[32:54] | – What kid? I don’t see any kid. – You’re lying to me again! | -什么孩子 我没见过 -你又撒谎了 |
[32:58] | Assistant Director Skinner took him from here to the hospital. | 史基纳从这里带他去了医院 |
[33:11] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[33:15] | There’s one thing I know for sure in this case… | 这件案子我只相信一件事情·· |
[33:18] | …and that’s that Mulder is after this boy Gibson Praise. | 穆德带吉布森一起走 |
[33:20] | Why? It beats the hell out of me. | 为什么 它一直困扰我 |
[33:22] | But when he goes after that kid, my men are going to be waiting for him. | 但当他跟那孩子走 我的人在等他 |
[33:27] | Your men… followed Assistant Director Skinner? | 你的人··跟踪史基纳助理局长 |
[33:37] | Hey, where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[33:39] | – Agent Scully, where you going? – Your men are at the hospital? | -史卡利你要去哪里 -你的人在医院吗 |
[33:42] | They got it controlled. | 他们控制住了 |
[33:43] | Nobody goes in or out of that building without them knowing about it. | 没人能进出大楼 |
[33:45] | How do you know that they’re your men? | 你怎么知道是他们是你的人 |
[34:27] | Scully | 史卡利 |
[34:33] | Scully | 史卡利 |
[34:38] | Where’s the boy? | 那男孩在哪 |
[34:39] | Door at the end of the hall, with AD Skinner. | 在走廊那头 和史基纳一起 |
[34:45] | Are you certain about that? | 你确定吗 |
[34:47] | Why don’t you get yourself a visual in the exterior window. | 你何不从外面窗户看看 |
[34:49] | The night nurse has been checking the boy every 20 minutes– he’s fine. | 护士每20分钟检查一次 他很好 |
[34:52] | We have hospital personnel going about their business. | 有医护人员照顾 |
[34:54] | We’re just laying back, waiting for Mulder. | 我们只要等着穆德就好了 |
[34:56] | Yeah, every minute that you wait, that boy’s in danger. | 只要多等一分钟 这男孩就更危险 |
[34:58] | He’s exposed. | 他暴露了 |
[35:00] | No one’s getting past us, Agent Scully. | 没有人能过去 史卡利 |
[35:03] | No one’s gotten past us. | 没有人能过去 |
[35:05] | You believe that, Agent Doggett? | 你相信吗 多各特 |
[35:23] | Hey, if something tries to rip your throat out, I got you covered. | 如果有人要切断你的喉咙 我会掩护你的 |
[35:31] | A.D. Skinner… | 史基纳 |
[35:34] | This is John Doggett. | 我是约翰·多各特 |
[35:43] | What the hell is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[35:45] | – What the hell is going on?! – There’s no one in that room. | -到底怎么了 -房里没人 |
[35:53] | I’m looking for a patient, a boy, 12 years old. | 我在找一个病人 一个12岁的男孩 |
[35:58] | He may still be in this building. | 他可能还在大楼里 |
[36:08] | The window doesn’t even open. | 窗也没开 |
[36:10] | How’s a grown man and a boy get out of the room except by that door? | 除了这门 一个大人和小孩怎么能离开呢 |
[36:25] | Agent Scully. | 史卡利 |
[36:28] | It’s okay, I’ve got him. Gibson. | 没关系 找到他了 吉布森 |
[36:37] | How did you get here? | 你怎么来了 |
[36:40] | How did you get him out of that room? | 怎么带他出来那房间的 |
[36:42] | We went up through the ceiling. | 从天花板出来的 |
[36:46] | I don’t know who to trust. | 我不知道该相信谁了 |
[36:50] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[36:53] | He’s right here. | 就在这儿 |
[36:58] | They’re going to find him. | 他们在找他 |
[37:48] | Agent Scully! | 史卡利 |
[38:16] | An agent needs help! | 一个探员需要帮助 |
[38:39] | I said an agent needs help! | 我说一个探员需要帮助 |
[39:22] | The best I can say is it’s lucky it all happened at a hospital. | 我只能说 真幸运它发生在医院 |
[39:26] | Very lucky, yes, Sir. | 非常幸运 长官 |
[39:28] | I assume the hazardous materials or chemicals… | 我想这危险物质或化学物质·· |
[39:31] | …which caused this must have been medical. | 导致这样的肯定跟医学有关 |
[39:35] | That has not yet been determined, Sir. | 这还不确定 长官 |
[39:37] | So much here is undetermined… | 那么多的不确定·· |
[39:40] | …as remain the whereabouts of Mulder. | 就像穆德在哪里也不知道 |
[39:44] | But some of your … facts… | 但你的一些··事实·· |
[39:49] | …like “a man falls from the cliff and disappears…” | 像是”有个人从悬崖掉下后消失··” |
[39:53] | “An agent has his throat crushed by an assailant… | “一个探员的喉咙被攻击··” |
[39:56] | …who vanishes into thin air.” | “而那个人消失在空中” |
[40:00] | This reads like a piece of pot-boiled science fiction. | 读起来像科幻小说 |
[40:03] | You mean it reads like an X-File. | 你的意思是说像X档案 |
[40:09] | But that’s what you intended, wasn’t it, Sir? | 你指的是这个吧 长官 |
[40:11] | When you assigned me to the case. | 你派我办这个案子的时候 |
[40:13] | I’ll ask the questions, John. | 我会问你这个问题 |
[40:16] | You just give me some damn answers. | 你只要给我一些该死的答案 |
[40:23] | Don’t come back until you do. | 没做完别回来 |
[40:46] | My dad always said it’s not who wins or loses… | 我爸爸总是说没人赢了或输了·· |
[40:49] | …it’s who takes the worst beating that counts. | 看谁受了最坏的打击 |
[40:53] | That supposed to cheer me up? | 这是鼓励我的话吗 |
[40:55] | I thought so. | 我想是的 |
[40:57] | But then I never did get to see your opponent. | 我不会是你的敌人 |
[41:01] | And you never will. | 你也不会 |
[41:05] | You still don’t believe me. | 你还是不相信我 |
[41:08] | What I don’t believe is how long they’re keeping you here. | 我不相信 他们会让你待多久 |
[41:12] | Oh, it’s just some things they have to check out… | 他们要确认一些事·· |
[41:15] | …make sure of. | 然后合理化 |
[41:18] | Well, I’ve got some things I thought you’d want checked out. | 我有一些东西 我觉得你想看看 |
[41:22] | A.D. Skinner is in stable condition, … | 史基纳状况很稳定·· |
[41:25] | …resting comfortably and awaiting diagnosis and further study. | 已经在休息了 等待进一步观察 |
[41:32] | Gibson Praise is right now a ward of the state… | 吉布森正在一个特别病房·· |
[41:35] | but I asked for special protections,as I assumed you would yourself. | 我要求特别保护 我认为你要自己来 |
[41:40] | What are you doing here, Agent Doggett? | 你在这里做什么 约翰·多各特 |
[41:43] | Keeping you apprised of the case. | 通知你这件案子 |
[41:46] | That’s not your job. | 那不是你的事 |
[41:48] | It is, actually. | 事实上 是的 |
[41:51] | And officially. | 非常正式的 |
[41:55] | I’m… | 我·· |
[41:57] | …assigned now to the X-Files. | 被派到了X档案 |
[42:15] | Whatever you and I may differ on, … | 不管你和我有多么不同·· |
[42:18] | …I’ll find him, Agent Scully. | 我会找到他 史卡利 |