时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | It is Friday, December 8… | 今天是12月8号 星期五·· |
[00:03] | and you’re tuned in to WXOP, Baltimore’s news radio… | 现在您收听到的是WXOP电台 巴尔的摩新闻电台 |
[00:03] | serving all of Maryland… | 服务整个马里兰地区 |
[00:04] | and the greater Chesapeake region, 2 4-7. | 切萨皮克最著名的地方·· 每天不间断·· |
[00:07] | We’ve got your Friday morning trouble spots: | 我们接到星期五的重要事故 |
[00:09] | a two-car pileup with a fatality, on the 97 at… | 两辆车严重相撞 在97号·· |
[00:41] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[00:57] | John! | 约翰 |
[01:00] | Press got word you’re taking him… | 媒体想从你这里知道些东西 |
[01:01] | out the Groves Street exit. | 全在维斯克大街出口处等着 |
[01:02] | It looks like Woodstock out there. | 热闹得像是伍德斯托克音乐节 |
[01:04] | I suggest you postpone the transfer. | 我建议最好是延后转监 |
[01:06] | We can get him out later once the crowd disperses. | 我们可以在人群散去以后再让他出来 |
[01:08] | Transfer me where? | 要把我转送到哪里去 |
[01:09] | No, they’ll camp out for days. | 不 他们会在这里扎营不走的 |
[01:11] | We’re going ahead with it. | 我们会对付的 |
[01:12] | John. | 约翰 |
[01:13] | John, what is going on? | 约翰 怎么了 |
[01:15] | Mr. Wells! Mr. Wells! | 威尔斯先生 威尔斯先生 |
[01:18] | Why did you do it? | 你为什么要那样做 |
[01:19] | All right, back up! | 好了 退后 |
[01:21] | Give him some room. | 让路 |
[01:22] | Come on, clear out. | 快点 出去 |
[01:23] | Back up. | 让开 |
[01:23] | Al. | 艾尔 |
[01:28] | Down! | 趴下 |
[01:29] | Weapon! | 有人要开枪 |
[01:44] | Somebody call a medic! | 快叫医生 |
[03:42] | John… | 约翰 |
[03:42] | Do you recognize this, Mr. Wells? | 你认得这个东西吗 威尔斯先生 |
[03:44] | Have you seen it before? | 以前见过吗 |
[03:48] | Um… yes. Who are you? | 嗯··是的 你是谁 |
[03:52] | Don’t even…Martin. | 别玩了 马丁 |
[03:54] | John, what am I doing here? | 约翰 我怎么到这里来了 |
[03:56] | I’m in this cell, I don’t know where I am… | 我在这个小房间·· 我都不知道这是什么地方·· |
[03:57] | or how I even got here… | 甚至是怎么来的都不知道 |
[03:58] | and everyone’s acting like… | 每个人都不对劲 |
[03:59] | I swear to god ,on top of everything else. | 我想上帝发誓 首先最重要的事 |
[04:00] | do not play this with me. | 就是你不要玩我 |
[04:02] | I will not be party… | 我不想听 |
[04:03] | to some half-assed, 11th-hour insanity defense. | 11个小时的精神混乱的说辞 |
[04:06] | What? John… | 什么 约翰·· |
[04:08] | It’s time to start telling me the truth! | 现在你该把真实情况告诉我了 |
[04:15] | This key card, Mr. Wells… | 这是··门卡 威尔斯先生·· |
[04:20] | You do recognize it. | 你应该认出了 |
[04:21] | Is that correct? | 对吗 |
[04:22] | Yes, it’s the swipe card… | 是的 这是·· |
[04:24] | that they use at the apartment building. | 这是公寓里的门卡 |
[04:26] | For all I know, it’s mine. | 我所知道的是··这是我的 |
[04:28] | It is yours. | 是你的 |
[04:33] | It was found in the dumpster behind the Strand Hotel. | 是在斯塔德大酒店后面的发现的 |
[04:36] | You tossed it there, didn’t you? | 是你扔在那里的 是不是 |
[04:38] | You had just enough time… | 你有足够的时间·· |
[04:39] | to drive to Baltimore and commit the murder. | 驱车前往巴尔的摩 做下谋杀案 |
[04:42] | Wait. Murder? What murder? | 等等··谋杀案 什么谋杀案 |
[04:44] | Then drive back to D.C. | 然后又开车回到了华盛顿 |
[04:45] | toss the key card. | 把门卡丢掉·· |
[04:47] | That way, you could claim it was stolen. | 这样你就能声称这卡是被偷了 |
[04:48] | Make it look like you spent your whole night… | 掩饰得好像整夜都在·· |
[04:50] | watching pay-per-view in your hotel room. | 在酒店看付费电视 |
[04:52] | Right? | 对不对 |
[04:55] | Please… | 拜托·· |
[04:58] | What murder? What is he talking about? | 什么谋杀 他到底是在说什么 |
[05:03] | Well, maybe this will jog your memory, buddy. | 哦 朋友 也许这个会让你想起来 |
[05:08] | Vickie. | 维姬 |
[05:14] | My wife. | 我妻子 |
[05:17] | This isn’t happening. | 不可能会发生的 |
[05:21] | This is not happening. | 不可能会发生的 |
[05:27] | Court van is waiting. | 法院的车来了 |
[06:21] | All right… dignity. | 好的··表情严肃·· |
[06:23] | That is your strong suit. | 那是你最有力的保护 |
[06:25] | Play it. | 假装一下吧 |
[06:27] | Don’t lower your eyes. | 不要低下头 |
[06:28] | It makes you look guilty. | 会让你看起来好像是真的有罪 |
[06:30] | Now, we drew Judge Kinberg. | 现在 我们的主审是金博格大法官 |
[06:32] | What’s your relationship with him? | 你和他有什么关系 |
[06:34] | Benjamin? | 本杰明 |
[06:35] | First-name basis. Excellent. | 是他的名 很好 |
[06:38] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[06:39] | I would remind the members of the gallery… | 我要提醒各位 |
[06:41] | to turn off all cellular phones and paging devices. | 关掉所有的手机 及手提电脑 |
[06:44] | Al? | 艾尔 |
[06:45] | What? | 什么 |
[06:48] | He shot me. | 他对我开枪 |
[06:50] | Who? | 谁 |
[06:52] | Your father-in-law? | 你的岳父 |
[06:53] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[06:54] | Circuit Court, Department 6-B is now in session… | 巡回法庭 6-B座 现在开庭·· |
[06:57] | the Honorable Benjamin Kinberg presiding. | 本次由尊敬的本杰明·金博格大法官主审 |
[07:00] | Thursday, the seventh day of December. | 12月7号 星期四 |
[07:02] | Thursday? | 星期四 |
[07:03] | It’s not Thursday. | 不是星期四 |
[07:04] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[07:05] | It’s Saturday. | 是星期六 |
[07:07] | Yesterday was Friday and… | 昨天是星期五 所以·· |
[07:08] | Today is Thursday. | 今天是星期六 |
[07:10] | There’s no court on Saturday. | 星期六是不开庭的 |
[07:12] | You know that. | 你应该知道 |
[07:15] | Martin, do you feel all right? | 马丁 你感觉怎么样 |
[07:20] | Case Number 8ABX03: District v. Martin Wells. | 案件编号:8ABX03 V区的马丁·威尔斯 |
[07:26] | Charge of first-degree murder. | 被指控为凶手 |
[07:29] | The defense has requested a hearing on bail? | 辩护人是否要求保释 |
[07:30] | Yes, Your Honor, we have. | 是的 法官大人 |
[07:32] | As I’m sure you’d agree, Mr. Wells’ status… | 我相信你会同意 以威尔斯的情况·· |
[07:35] | as a prosecutor makes him a target. | 因为被告是检举人而成了攻击目标·· |
[07:36] | The court puts his life in danger… | 如果把他关押 |
[07:38] | by keeping him in custody. | 法庭将把他置于危险当中 |
[07:39] | Your Honor, I have the assurances… | 法官大人 我可以担保 |
[07:40] | of the Baltimore Department of Corrections… | 在巴尔的摩拘留所没有问题 |
[07:41] | that Mr. Wells’ safety while in custody is not a concern. | 威尔斯先生是安全的 没有必要担心 |
[07:45] | Furthermore, as Your Honor will certainly agree… | 而且 我相信法官大人会同意·· |
[07:48] | Mr. Wells is an upstanding… | 威尔斯先生是个正直的公民 |
[07:50] | citizen and a respected member of the Maryland Bar… | 在马里兰法律界 他是个值得尊敬的人 |
[07:52] | held in high esteem by all his peers. | 他的同僚们都非常尊重他 |
[07:55] | Your Honor, with cold calculation, Martin Wells… | 法官大人 多么的冷血 马丁·威尔斯他·· |
[07:58] | brutally stabbed his wife in their own home. | 在自己的家里 残忍地刺死了他的妻子 |
[08:01] | He poses a threat to the public and should be denied bail. | 那么他将会威胁公众 不应该被保释 |
[08:04] | He doesn’t pose a threat to anyone, Your Honor… | 他没有威胁到任何人 法官大人 |
[08:07] | and he has two small children… | 他还有两个小孩 |
[08:08] | who need him at home. | 孩子们需要他回家 |
[08:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:10] | Because their mom’s not around. | 因为他们的妈妈不在 |
[08:12] | Ms. Carter. | 卡特尔小姐 |
[08:17] | Martin, I can’t tell you how sorry I am… | 马丁 你不知道·· |
[08:18] | to see you on that side of the aisle. | 看到你坐在被告席上 我是多么的难过 |
[08:20] | I hope you’ll forgive me when I do exactly what you… | 正像你作为一个检察官尽忠职守 |
[08:24] | as a prosecutor, would demand. | 请原谅我也要恪守职责 |
[08:25] | Bail is denied. | 不准保释 |
[08:27] | I will, however… | 然而·· |
[08:28] | order Mr. Wells transferred to a more secure… | 我会把威尔斯先生 转送到一个更安全的地方 |
[08:31] | facility in the interest of his safety. | 为了他的安全着想 |
[08:32] | Transferred? | 转送 |
[08:35] | No, Ben. | 不 本 |
[08:36] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这样做 |
[08:37] | I can’t be transferred. | 我不能被转监 |
[08:38] | He’ll kill me. | 他要杀我 |
[08:40] | Tomorrow morning– | 明天早上 |
[08:41] | if today is really Thursday– | 如果今天真的是星期四·· |
[08:43] | then tomorrow is Friday… | 那么明天就是星期五 |
[08:44] | and that’s when he’s going to do it | 就是他要杀我的那一天 |
[08:45] | He’s going to shoot me as I’m being transferred. | 在转送我的时候 他会开枪杀我 |
[08:49] | Bailiff. | 法警 |
[08:49] | You don’t understand! | 你不明白的啊 |
[08:51] | It’ll happen! | 真的会发生的 |
[08:53] | It’ll happen! | 真的会发生这样的事 |
[08:55] | Judge, listen to me! | 法官 你要听我的啊 |
[08:56] | Ben, it’ll happen! | 本 真的会发生的 |
[08:58] | He’s going to kill me! Ben! | 他会杀了我 本 |
[09:14] | Mr. Wells… | 威尔斯先生 |
[09:15] | we understand that you had | 我们知道你今天早上 |
[09:17] | an interesting morning in court. | 在法庭上很有趣 |
[09:19] | What is it that you’d like to speak with us about? | 你有什么要对我们说的 |
[09:21] | You’re John’s partner? | 你是约翰的搭档 |
[09:23] | For God sakes, Martin. | 得了 马丁 |
[09:25] | Agent Scully. You know that. | 这是史卡利探员 你知道的 |
[09:27] | You met her yesterday. | 昨天你见过她的 |
[09:28] | Yesterday? | 昨天 |
[09:30] | Yeah. Yesterday. | 没错 是昨天 |
[09:32] | -Wednesday?-Are you saying that you don’t remember? | -星期三 -你意思是说你不记得了 |
[09:37] | What is the last thing that you do remember? | 你最后记得的是什么事 |
[09:39] | Being shot by my father-in-law. | 我岳父开枪杀了我 |
[09:43] | You’re wasting our time. | 你在浪费我们的时间 |
[09:45] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[09:46] | I don’t know what I experienced. | 我也不知道我发生过什么事 |
[09:51] | But what if it was a premonition? | 但是如果这是前兆呢 |
[09:56] | A glimpse of the future. | 对未来的感知 |
[10:02] | I mean, you do hear about these kind of things. | 我想 你们应该听过这样的事 |
[10:06] | Yes… you do. | 是的··你是会感知未来 |
[10:12] | Mr. Wells, this shooting aside… | 威尔斯先生 除了开枪这件事·· |
[10:16] | is there anything else that you remember before that? | 你记得之前发生过什么事 |
[10:19] | Um… I was in D.C… | 嗯··当时我在华盛顿 |
[10:26] | uh… for a sentencing hearing. | 当时是在法庭听证 |
[10:28] | I was staying at the Strand Hotel like you said. | 就像你说的一样 我住在斯塔德大酒店 |
[10:31] | That was three days ago, Mr. Wells. | 那是三天前的事 威尔斯先生 |
[10:35] | Are you telling us that… | 你的意思是·· |
[10:37] | you don’t remember anything else? | 你不记得别的事了 |
[10:39] | Not the murder of your wife? | 杀你的妻子的事也不记得 |
[10:43] | No. | 不记得 |
[10:45] | Out of the blue. | 突然之间 |
[10:46] | Charged with murder. | 就被指控犯了谋杀罪 |
[10:48] | You wake up one morning… | 有一天早上起来·· |
[10:49] | and you can’t remember a damn thing. | 却什么也不记得 |
[10:52] | Martin, you haven’t offered us… | 马丁 你没有给提供我们·· |
[10:54] | one scrap of evidence to support your story. | 一点点的证据 帮助我们来解释你的故事 |
[10:56] | Now, as your friend, I’m going to listen… | 现在 作为你的朋友 我是愿意听你要说的话 |
[10:58] | to anything you have to say, but I will not be lied to. | 但是我不想听谎言 |
[11:01] | I’m not lying to you. | 我没有撤谎 |
[11:02] | You’re talking to me about key cards. | 你和我谈门卡的事 |
[11:04] | I’m sitting in a jail cell. | 我在监狱的牢房里 |
[11:07] | I don’t understand any of this. | 我一点也不知道是怎么回事 |
[11:13] | But I did not… | 但是我真的没有·· |
[11:17] | kill Vickie. | 杀维姬 |
[11:21] | If you truly don’t remember… | 如果你真的是不记得了·· |
[11:25] | then how can you be certain that you didn’t? | 那你怎么确定你没有杀 |
[12:24] | Courtney! Haley! | 坎特尼 哈利 |
[12:30] | Hey, guys! | 嗨 朋友们 |
[12:32] | Oh! | 噢 |
[12:35] | It’s so good to see you. | 看到你们真高兴 |
[12:39] | Wh…?! Come on! Come on, give Daddy a big hug. | 什么·· 过来 快给你爸爸好好抱一抱 |
[12:41] | Hug your father, ninas. | 抱抱你们爸爸 |
[12:47] | Mmm… | 嗯·· |
[12:51] | How are they holding up? | 她们怎么样 |
[12:53] | Good. Good, Mr. Wells. | 很好 威尔斯先生 |
[12:55] | They want to know when you’re coming home. | 他们想知道你什么时候回家 |
[12:58] | Oh. See, um… | 噢 是这样的·· |
[13:00] | Daddy has some things that he has to do– | 爸爸有事要做 |
[13:02] | very, very important things. | 很重要的事 |
[13:04] | That’s why I have to be here… | 这就是为什么我要到这里来·· |
[13:06] | right now, but then, guess what? | 你们知道吗 |
[13:09] | I’ll be coming home. | 我很快就要回家了 |
[13:11] | Grandpa says they won’t let you come home. | 外公说他们不让你回家 |
[13:25] | Oh… | 啊·· |
[13:40] | Trina, I need you to get me | 特里纳 我想你回去 |
[13:42] | something out of the apartment– | 帮我拿点东西出来·· |
[13:44] | something from the girls’ room. | 放在孩子们的房间里 |
[13:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:06] | Why didn’t you mention this to me before the bail hearing? | 为什么不在听证会之前告诉我 |
[14:09] | I hadn’t even met you before the bail hearing. | 但是在听证会之前没有见到你 |
[14:13] | Nanny-cam. | 摄影机 |
[14:15] | Oh, Martin, I wish you’d talked to me about this before. | 噢 马丁 我真想你早点告诉我 |
[14:19] | I really don’t know if this is a great idea. | 我不知道这主意是否很好 |
[14:21] | This tape may have the murderer on it. | 这盒录影带也许有谋杀案的资料 |
[14:23] | Whatever happens to be on that tape… | 不管这盒录影带有什么·· |
[14:24] | you know that I am an officer of the court. | 你知道我也是执法人 |
[14:25] | I have to share this with the prosecution. | 我必须让检方看录影带 |
[14:26] | You think I’m guilty? | 你觉得我真的有罪 |
[14:30] | Let’s… let’s clear this up right now. | 那么我们现在看看 |
[14:35] | Here. | 你看 |
[14:40] | My apartment. | 我的公寓 |
[14:42] | That… that’s the girls’ room… | 这是孩子们的房间 |
[14:44] | and this must be the police investigation. | 这一定是警方的调查 |
[14:46] | What time did the murder occur? | 案发在什么时候 |
[14:49] | The official report has the police arriving… | 官方报导 警察是·· |
[14:52] | at your apartment at 6:20 a.m. Monday morning. | 在星期一早上6:20的时候赶到你的住处 |
[14:55] | Your key card was used at 4:1 7. | 你的门卡是在4:17的时候使用过 |
[14:57] | Which means the killer is somewhere in-between. | 这就是说 凶手是在这段时间做的案 |
[15:00] | Wait. There’s your wife. | 等等 这是你的妻子 |
[15:11] | Um… we must have missed something. | 嗯··我们肯定漏掉了什么 |
[15:18] | Right there. | 就在那里 |
[15:19] | Martin, that’s you. | 马丁 那是你 |
[16:11] | I’m not going. | 我不会去的 |
[16:13] | I told you. This is the day.How’s that? | 我和你说了 就是今天 为什么 |
[16:14] | If I go, I’ll get shot. | 如果我去了 我会被杀死 |
[16:15] | You cannot transfer me. | 我不能转监 |
[16:17] | I don’t plan to. | 我没打算这么做 |
[16:19] | Your lawyers want to see you. | 你的律师要见你 |
[16:27] | There’s my favorite client. | 这是我最喜欢的代理人 |
[16:30] | Martin, you holding up all right? | 马丁 你还好吗 |
[16:31] | Brent, uh… I’ve been better. | 布伦特 嗯··我好多了 |
[16:34] | We’re going to beat this thing. Guaranteed. | 我们一定要赢 我保证 |
[16:37] | Martin, I have here one of the finest… | 马丁 我找到了一个·· |
[16:38] | criminal defense specialists in the country. | 全国最好的辩护专家 |
[16:40] | We met. I’ve been thinking all night about the tape… | 我们见过 关于这个带子我已经想了整晚 |
[16:43] | and I don’t see you having to turn it | 我看不出你有什么理由 |
[16:45] | over to the prosecution. | 一定要交给检方 |
[16:47] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[16:49] | I obviously showed you that tape in a good faith effort… | 很显然 我给你看这盒录影带 |
[16:51] | to clear my name, not as an admission of guilt. | 是为了洗清我的罪名 而不是认罪 |
[16:54] | Um… | 嗯·· |
[16:55] | Mr. Wells, I’m Janet Wilson. | 威尔斯先生 我叫詹尼特·威尔逊 |
[16:59] | I don’t think we’ve met. | 我不记得我们见过 |
[17:03] | Martin, what is all this about a videotape? | 马丁 这盒录影带里到底有什么 |
[17:09] | The… nanny-cam tape. | 记录小孩情况的录音带 |
[17:16] | That’s why you’re here, right? | 这就是你们来这里的原因 是不是 |
[17:18] | I’m here to introduce you to your new attorney. | 我是来介绍你的新律师 |
[17:20] | We met yesterday at the bail hearing. Don’t you remember? | 昨天我们在听证会上见过 记得吗 |
[17:23] | Martin, the bail hearing is set for tomorrow. | 马丁 明天才是听证会 |
[17:27] | What day is this? | 今天是星期几 |
[17:30] | What… day of the week… is this? | 今天是··星期··几 |
[17:34] | Wednesday. Wednesday the sixth. | 星期三 星期三 6号 |
[17:36] | Yesterday you told me it was Thursday. | 昨天你告诉我说是星期四 |
[17:38] | The day before that it was Friday. | 那么 今天应该是星期五 |
[17:43] | It’s backwards. | 它倒退了 |
[17:47] | Everything’s going backwards. | 每件事都倒退了 |
[17:49] | Martin, I think we should have you speak to someone. | 马丁 我看我们得让你和某些人谈谈 |
[17:52] | You’re under a hell of a lot of stress. | 你真的是精神过渡紧张了 |
[17:53] | Being locked up in this cesspool really doesn’t help. | 关在这样的一个肮脏的地方 真的是没有用的 |
[17:56] | We can have you out of here by tomorrow afternoon. | 明天下午我们就把你弄出去 |
[17:59] | The prosecution’s case is weak to say the least. | 检方没有理由反对 |
[18:01] | They have no physical evidence tying you to the crime scene. | 他们没有真实证据指控你 |
[18:03] | Plus, they don’t have the key card… | 而且 他们也没有得到门卡 |
[18:04] | that was used to access your apartment building. | 进入公寓的门卡 |
[18:11] | The key card. | 门卡 |
[18:12] | Without it, they’ve got nothing. | 没有门卡 那么他们一点办法也没有 |
[18:46] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 耶 |
[18:49] | Somebody likes you, my brother. | 兄弟 有人喜欢你 |
[18:53] | Come on, man.I’m just messing with you. | 来吧 兄弟 我只是跟你开个玩笑 |
[18:56] | What, you ain’t got no sense of humor, counselor? | 你就不能有点幽默感 检察官 |
[18:59] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[19:01] | No, you don’t know me. | 不 你不认识我 |
[19:04] | Damn sure put me in here, though. | 可是把我害到了这里来 |
[19:06] | Possession with intent. | 意图拥有 |
[19:08] | And concealed weapon. | 以及藏匿武器 |
[19:09] | Mm-hmm. | 喂 |
[19:11] | That concealed weapon was a pipe wrench. | 藏匿的武器是一个钳子 |
[19:13] | I was on my way to my baby’s mama’s house… | 我在去我孩子他妈家的路上·· |
[19:15] | to unstick the Pepsi caps from out her garbage disposer… | 把她的垃圾桶里的百事可乐的盖子打开·· |
[19:18] | but I told you all that! | 但是我都告诉你了 |
[19:20] | ”Concealed weapon” added six months to my sentence, man. | “私藏武器” 会给我的刑罚增加六个月 |
[19:22] | You remember my name? | 你记得我的名字吗 |
[19:24] | No, I don’t remember your name. | 不 我不记得你的名字 |
[19:27] | All I needed to know about you was that you broke the law. | 我所知道的就是 你违反了法律 |
[19:29] | I broke the law. | 我违法了 |
[19:31] | Well, then, I guess that makes you ”Wife Killer, Esq.” | 噢 我想那就是 你成为”杀妻者”的原因 |
[19:52] | Yo! Pick ’em up… | 哦 捡起来 |
[19:54] | you stumbling bitch. | 你这个杂种 |
[20:00] | Come on. | 快点 |
[20:33] | Aw, geez, Martin. | 啊 天哪 马丁 |
[20:35] | -Your face.-It’s all right. | -你的脸 -没关系 |
[20:38] | Appreciate your coming to see me. | 感谢你来看我 |
[20:40] | Agent Scully, I especially wanted to talk to you. | 史卡利探员 我特别想和你谈诙 |
[20:42] | It’s nice to meet you. | 看到你真高兴 |
[20:43] | I’m sorry it’s not under better circumstances. | 很抱歉这里的条件不好 |
[20:46] | This is the day we meet. | 我们是今天相遇 |
[20:51] | Something is happening to me… | 今天有出事发生了·· |
[20:54] | something I need to try to explain to you both. | 我要解释给你们两个听 |
[21:00] | I’m moving backward in time. | 我在时光中倒退 |
[21:03] | Every morning I wake up, it’s the day before. | 每天早上我起来的时候 就变成了昨天 |
[21:06] | For me, yesterday was Thursday… | 对我来说 昨天是星期四 |
[21:08] | the day before that was Friday, only it’s all new to me. | 而昨天之前是星期五 现在对我来说 已经是完全新的 |
[21:11] | Every single morning I wake up, I can only remember… | 每天早上我起来 我只记得·· |
[21:14] | what’s happened the following day. | 第二天发生的事 |
[21:17] | Agent Scully, would you mind taking a closer look… | 史卡利探员 你能否看一下·· |
[21:20] | at his injuries, maybe check his scalp? | 他受到的伤或者看看他的头皮 |
[21:23] | I know this all sounds crazy. | 我知道这听起来很荒唐 |
[21:26] | But I’m telling you the truth. | 但是我说的是真的 |
[21:29] | This cut, for instance. | 比如说 这伤口 |
[21:31] | It was on my cheek when I woke up yesterday. | 我昨天起来的时候 发现脸上有了伤 |
[21:34] | I woke up this morning, it wasn’t there. | 今天早上我起来的时候 不见了 |
[21:37] | But then this afternoon… | 但是今天下午·· |
[21:38] | I got cut. | 我就受伤了 |
[21:39] | I killed a spider in my cell yesterday. | 昨天我在房间里杀了一只蜘蛛 |
[21:43] | First thing this morning, | 今天早上我起来的时候 |
[21:44] | I woke up, it’s back again. | 我看到那蜘蛛又活了 |
[21:46] | Because it happened the day before. | 因为那是之前发生的事 |
[21:49] | I haven’t actually killed it yet. | 事实上我还没有杀了它 |
[21:50] | Mr. Wells, are you saying that… | 威尔斯先生 你是不是说·· |
[21:52] | you don’t remember the day that your wife was murdered? | 你不记得那天你杀了你妻子 |
[21:55] | I’m talking about two days ago, Monday. | 我说的是两天前的事 星期一 |
[22:00] | No, I don’t… remember it… | 不 我不记得了·· |
[22:05] | because for me, it hasn’t happened yet. | 因为对我来说··它还没发生过 |
[22:12] | You do realize that, uh… | 你也明白到这点了 |
[22:15] | you’re not going to be able to prove this, right? | 你还不能证明这点 对吧 |
[22:19] | I mean, if, uh… | 我是说 如果·· |
[22:22] | if tomorrow is really the day before today… | 如果明天是在今天之前·· |
[22:26] | then we won’t have had this conversation. | 那么··我们就不会有这次谈话 |
[22:31] | Oh, for crying out loud. | 噢 一通鬼话 |
[22:33] | It means you’re going to have to tell us all over again. | 你必须再次跟我们说一次 |
[22:37] | Yeah, well, uh… | 是的·· |
[22:39] | make sure I skip that freaking meeting. | 我就不参与这样荒谬的讨论了 |
[22:50] | Mr. Wells, let’s say that all this is true. | 威尔斯先生 假如你说的都是真的 |
[22:56] | Why do you think it’s happening? | 那你为什么认为它会发生呢 |
[22:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:02] | There has to be a reason. | 一定有原因 |
[23:04] | What reason? | 什么原因 |
[23:07] | Something… | 某些事情·· |
[23:11] | I’m meant to understand? | 我必须要明白的 |
[23:17] | Although I don’t know what it could be. | 尽管我还不知道是什么 |
[23:22] | Maybe you already have the answer within you. | 或许你心里已经有答案了 |
[23:53] | I’d really prefer to stay while you do this. | 在你看的时候 我最好是留在这里 |
[23:55] | Martin. | 马丁 |
[23:56] | I can take you through the chain of evidence. | 我可以给你这一系列的证物 |
[24:01] | I think I’ve done this before, thank you, Ms. Wilson. | 谢谢你 威尔逊小姐 我想我以前做过这种事情 |
[24:14] | Mmm-hmm, looking for some loopholes, huh? | 在找漏洞吗 |
[24:19] | Yeah, man, get yourself out of here. | 伙计 想救自己出去吗 |
[24:23] | They just praying that you find that one little technicality… | 但愿你找到一些有专业性的东西 |
[24:25] | so they can let you go. | 他们才会让你走 |
[24:27] | I’m not looking for technicalities. | 我不是来找专业性的东西 |
[24:29] | Well, what are you looking for, brother? | 那你来找什么 兄弟 |
[24:31] | -The truth.-The truth? | -真相 -真相 |
[24:35] | You better stick to the technicalities! | 你最好还是找你的专业性的东西吧 |
[24:38] | The truth is going to keep you in here… | 真相就是让你住在这里·· |
[24:40] | and make you somebody’s bitch… | 成为某个家伙的”母狗”·· |
[24:42] | that’s what the truth’s going to do. | 这就是你所谓的真相 |
[24:45] | So put on that engineering hat, CaseyJones… | 戴上工程帽 凯西·琼斯·· |
[24:47] | because you’ve got a whole lot of trains to be pulling… | 你还有很多”火车”要去拖·· |
[25:00] | The truth! | 真相 |
[25:48] | I know who did it. | 我知道是谁干的 |
[26:25] | …claims he arrived home from a business trip… | ··声称他完成商务旅行回到家中时·· |
[26:28] | to discover the body of his wife in their living room. | 发现他妻子的尸体躺在客厅 |
[26:30] | Apparently, Wells is now in seclusion… | 很显然 威尔斯现在躲藏在·· |
[26:32] | at the home of a friend. | 一个朋友的家中 |
[26:33] | Baltimore Police are giving no indication… | 巴尔的摩警方没有透露·· |
[26:35] | whether he is a suspect in the murder… | 他是否为此次凶手案的嫌疑犯·· |
[26:37] | or if there are indeed any suspects at this time. | 或者是否有真正的嫌疑犯存在 |
[26:40] | However, Channel 9 News has learned police are focusing… | 然而 第9频道新闻已经知道警方·· |
[26:42] | their investigation on the whereabouts… | 正集中调查·· |
[26:44] | of an electronic key card, much like this one. | 这样一把门卡 |
[26:48] | The card in question belongs to Martin Wells. | 这把钥匙被怀疑是 属于马丁·威尔斯的 |
[26:51] | It was used by the killer to enter the Calvert House… | 杀人犯利用它进入大楼·· |
[26:53] | apartment building through the garage entrance. | 进入卡瓦特公寓大楼 |
[26:57] | Wells claims no knowledge of | 威尔斯声称 |
[26:57] | the whereabouts of his key card… | 不知道他的钥匙下落·· |
[26:57] | Not something you want to wake up to. | 没什么你想知道的事 |
[26:59] | – …and suggests it may have been stolen. | ··假如它可能被偷的话 |
[27:01] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎样 |
[27:03] | Disconnected from reality… | 与真实非常不连贯·· |
[27:07] | but I guess I’d better get used to it. | 不过我已经习惯了 |
[27:11] | Oh, um… thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:14] | I assume you… let me spend the night here, right? | 我想··你今晚会让我在这里过夜 是吗 |
[27:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:18] | Like I said, no problem. | 就如我所说 没有问题 |
[27:22] | So that makes today– Tuesday… | 今天 也就是星期二·· |
[27:25] | the day after the murder. | 凶手的第二天 |
[27:30] | John… | 约翰·· |
[27:34] | I know who did it now. | 我现在知道是谁干的了 |
[27:37] | You know who killed Vickie? | 你知道杀维姬的凶手 |
[27:38] | Mmm. Latino, maybe 40, five-ten, 1 85 pounds. | 南美人 或许40岁 185英磅 |
[27:44] | He’s got a tattoo of a spiderweb on his left hand. | 他的左手刺了蜘蛛网的纹身 |
[27:47] | Martin, last night you told me you had no idea who did this. | 马丁 你昨晚还告诉我 不知道是谁干的 |
[27:50] | Yeah, now I do. | 是的 但现在我知道了 |
[27:51] | Well, trust me. I mean, I-I don’t know his name… | 相信我 我不知道他的名字·· |
[27:56] | but you can find him in the Baltimore City lockup. | 不过你可以在巴尔的摩监狱里找到他 |
[27:58] | Call them. They can I.D. him based on what I just told you. | 打电话给他们 他们可以验证我刚才的话 |
[28:10] | I just want to say… | 我只想说·· |
[28:12] | my daughter was an exceptional person… | 我女儿非常优秀·· |
[28:17] | …one who was loved by everyone who knew her. | 所有认识她的人都喜欢她 |
[28:22] | Sir, have the police identified any suspects… | 先生 警方是否已经圈定 |
[28:25] | in your daughter’s death? | 杀死您的女儿的嫌疑犯 |
[28:27] | They’re not telling us much. | 他们不会说那么多的 |
[28:28] | What about rumors that your son-in-law is the prime suspect? | 有传闻说您女婿是主要嫌疑犯 |
[28:33] | What are your thoughts on that? | 您对此有何看法 |
[28:38] | Reporting from the Calvert House Apartments… | 这是来自卡瓦特公寓的报导·· |
[28:40] | this is Brian Blakley. | 我是布赖恩·布拉克里 |
[28:41] | Back to you in the studio. | 把现在交给主播 |
[28:43] | No prisoner fitting that description… | 没有与描述相同的囚犯·· |
[28:45] | has been processed in the past 36 hours. | 时间已经过去了36个小时 |
[28:47] | He’s in there. | 他在那里 |
[28:48] | He’s got to be there. | 他一定在那 |
[28:50] | Sorry, Martin, he’s not. | 对不起 马丁 他不在 |
[28:56] | It must be too soon. | 一定是太早了 |
[29:00] | He must not get arrested until later today– Tuesday. | 直到星期二 今天下午他才被捕 |
[29:03] | That’s how he could have been | 所以他星期三 |
[29:03] | with me in lockup on Wednesday. | 才和我关在一起 |
[29:04] | Martin, you have seriously lost me. | 马丁 你真的把我给弄糊涂了 |
[29:07] | If you’re trying to admit something to me or to yourself… | 如果你想让我或你自己承认什么·· |
[29:09] | I want you to just come out with it. | 我只想让你把它说出来 |
[29:12] | There’s a reason all this is happening. | 所有的事都有个理由 |
[29:18] | Maybe I already have the answer. | 或许我已经知道答案了 |
[29:20] | Well, how’s that? | 怎么回事 |
[29:22] | There’s something in my apartment | 我公寓的房间里有些东西 |
[29:24] | that you need to see,John. | 你必须去看看 约翰 |
[29:28] | ( 马里兰巴尔的摩 卡瓦特公寓) (中午11:18) | |
[29:32] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[29:36] | Uh, the girls’ bedroom, right there. | 女孩的卧室 就在那 |
[30:03] | Martin? Is this it? | 马丁 是这个吗 |
[30:20] | My daughters were at their grandparents’… thank God. | 我的女儿当时在她们的祖父母那里·· 谢天谢地 |
[30:24] | Their bedroom door was open… | 她们卧室的门打开了 |
[30:26] | with a clear view of the front hallway. | 可以清楚地看见前面的走廊 |
[30:29] | The nanny-cam is motion-activated… | 那架摄影机运转正常·· |
[30:32] | so it should have caught anyone coming | 它本来可以拍到那些 |
[30:34] | in or out of the house. | 要进来或出去的人 |
[30:36] | There I am. | 那是我 |
[30:39] | Nobody else on the tape between my wife and the police. | 录影带中除了我妻子和那个警察以外 没有其他人 |
[30:41] | I don’t understand it. | 我不明白 |
[30:45] | I’d say this makes you look more innocent than guilty. | 这让人感觉你是无辜的 而不是有罪的 |
[30:50] | Look, there– in the mirror… | 看··镜子里面·· |
[30:54] | …the sun. | 阳光 |
[30:56] | Your wife comes home… | 你妻子回到家 |
[30:57] | before the murderer enters the building at 4:1 7 a.m. | 凶手在凌晨4:17进入公寓 |
[31:00] | Her time of death is fixed shortly | 她的死亡时间是 |
[31:03] | after that well before sunrise. | 在日出之前 |
[31:04] | You came home later, when the sun was already up. | 而太阳升起后你才回到家 |
[31:12] | The killer turned off the tape. | 凶手关掉了摄影机 |
[31:14] | The only question is how? | 唯一的问题是怎么关的 |
[31:17] | There’s a remote control for the nanny-cam. | 摄影机有一个遥控器 |
[31:19] | It’s in a drawer by the front door… | 放在前面的抽屉里 |
[31:21] | but nobody else knew about it except for Vickie and me. | 但是除了维姬和我 其它人都不知道 |
[31:28] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[31:38] | I saw your curtains move. | 我看见你的窗帘动了 |
[31:39] | I know you’re in there. | 我知道你在那里 |
[31:45] | M-Mr. Wells, I… | 威尔斯先生 我·· |
[31:47] | Trina, you knew about the nanny-cam, didn’t you? | 特里纳 你知道那个摄影机 是不是 |
[31:48] | You told the killer about it. | 你向凶手提过它 |
[31:52] | You must have given him my key card, too. | 你也一定把那里门卡给了他 |
[31:53] | Mr. Wells, I-I-I wasn’t even there that night. | 威尔斯先生 那个晚上我根本不在那里 |
[31:57] | First thing you’re supposed to say is: ”What nanny-cam?” | 首先你应该说:”什么摄影机 “ |
[32:08] | Is this your guy? | 这是你的犯人 |
[32:10] | I’m so sorry, Mr. Wells. | 对不起 威尔斯先生 |
[32:12] | He said he’d hurt my family. | 他说他会伤害我的家人 |
[32:15] | He made me give him your key card. | 他叫我把你的门卡给他 |
[32:31] | His name is Caesar Okompo. | 他叫塞萨尔·奥克珀 |
[32:33] | He’s got a full sheet– assault and narcotics. | 犯有贩毒 攻击前科 |
[32:36] | He knows the drill. He’s a clam. | 他知道那些程序 他保持沉默 |
[32:38] | We’ll have Trina’s testimony against him. | 我们会让特里纳控诉他 |
[32:39] | Or maybe we won’t. | 也许不用 |
[32:41] | He’s got her so scared we can’t count on her. | 他让她非常恐惧 所以我们无法指望她 |
[32:45] | John, let me go in and talk to him. | 约翰 让我进去和他谈 |
[32:49] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[32:52] | He says he only wants to talk to you. | 他说他只想和你谈 |
[33:16] | -Why?-You don’t know? | -为什么 -你不知道? |
[33:18] | You got my name, my record, and you can’t figure it out? | 你知道我的名字 我的档案 你还不明白吗 |
[33:22] | Caesar Okompo– I don’t know you. | 吉萨·奥克珀··我不认识你 |
[33:24] | I never prosecuted you. | 我从来没起诉过你 |
[33:25] | Hector Okompo, my brother. | 赫克特·奥克珀是我的弟弟 |
[33:30] | What was the charge? | 犯什么罪 |
[33:31] | Possession with intent. | 意图霸占 |
[33:33] | $50 worth of rock. | 价值50美元的石头 |
[33:35] | It was his third strike, remember? | 三次被检控 还记得吗 |
[33:37] | Yeah, I remember. | 我记得 |
[33:39] | .-You sent him up for life!-I did my job | -你判了他终身监禁 -我只是照规矩办事 |
[33:45] | I do it ten times a week every week of the year… | 当时每星期 我这样的判决就有10次·· |
[33:51] | and for this, my wife was murdered? | 但我妻子就因为这个被人杀了 |
[33:52] | You take away my dignity, my reputation, my life… | 你夺走了我的尊严 我的名声 我的生活·· |
[33:55] | because your dirtbag brother is where he belongs?! | 因为你弟弟被关起来了 |
[33:57] | Brady v. Maryland. | 布雷迪诉马里兰州案 |
[34:03] | Hey, you know what I’m talking about. | 嘿 你知道我在说什么 |
[34:04] | Brady v. the State of Maryland. | 布雷迪诉马里兰州案 |
[34:06] | Prosecution’s got to turn over exonerating evidence. | 公诉人一定会推翻无罪的证据 |
[34:09] | You had the word of three people that wasn’t Hector’s rock. | 你有3个人指控那不是赫克特的石头 |
[34:13] | It was in a jacket that wasn’t even his… | 这件夹克本来就不是他的·· |
[34:16] | left beside him in the club. | 他忘在夜总会的那件 |
[34:17] | You knew that. | 你知道的 |
[34:18] | You knew that and you suppressed the evidence. | 你知道 所以隐瞒了证据 |
[34:21] | Are you trying to tell me that | 你想告诉我 |
[34:23] | your brother is not a drug dealer? | 你弟弟不是毒贩 |
[34:24] | My brother was a busboy when you sent him up. | 你宣判他的时候 他还是个餐馆服务生 |
[34:27] | He had two strikes on him. He wasn’t dealing no more. | 被检控两次 他再也不会卖了 |
[34:34] | You sent him up for who he used to be… | 你检控是因为他以前的行为 |
[34:36] | and ’cause it was easy. | 因为这样可以让案件变得简单 |
[34:39] | You broke the law. | 你犯法了 |
[34:49] | I tell you what we’ll do. | 我告诉你我们会怎么做 |
[34:52] | You’re going to be convicted of my wife’s murder one way or another. | 无论如何 你会因为杀害我妻子而宣告有罪 |
[34:55] | Plead out now and I’ll look into your brother’s case. | 请出去 我会看你弟弟的案子 |
[34:58] | Maybe I’ll find a way to recommend a reduced sentence. | 或许我会找到一种 可行的减轻判决的方式 |
[35:01] | Time served. | 缩短刑期 |
[35:04] | You want justice? So do I. | 你想获得正义 我也一样 |
[35:10] | My brother is dead. | 我弟弟死了 |
[35:13] | Hung himself in a jail cell a couple weeks ago. | 两周前在监狱的房间里上吊死了 |
[35:20] | Martin… a word. | 马丁··我有话跟你说 |
[35:30] | I’m sorry, Martin. | 对不起 马丁 |
[35:32] | I tried to talk them out of it, but they think they have a case. | 我想和他们谈此事 但他们说已经立案了 |
[35:35] | Sir, turn around, please. | 先生 请转身 |
[35:38] | Martin Wells, you are under arrest… | 马丁·威尔斯 你涉嫌谋杀维姬·威尔斯·· |
[35:40] | for the murder of Vickie Wells. | 我们现在拘捕你 |
[35:42] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[35:44] | Anything you say can and will be used… | 你说的每一句话都将作为·· |
[35:47] | against you in a court of law. | 你在法庭上的陈堂证供 |
[35:48] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权聘请律师 |
[35:53] | (华盛顿特区 斯特兰酒店) (12月4日 凌晨2:07 星期一) | |
[36:26] | Come on, honey, pick up. | 拜托 亲爱的 接电话 |
[36:31] | Hey, there. | 嘿 |
[36:34] | This is the Wells’ residence… | 马丁 维姬 坎特尼和哈利的家 |
[36:36] | We can’t come to the phone right now. | 我们现在不能回电话 |
[36:38] | So, please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[36:39] | Honey, this is Martin. Pick up the phone. | 亲爱的 我是马丁 快接电话 |
[36:42] | Vickie, pick up the phone. | 维姬 拿起电话 |
[36:49] | It’s not 4:00 yet. | 现在还不到4:00 |
[36:50] | Vickie, please, when you get this… | 维姬 拜托了 当你听到这个·· |
[36:52] | get out of the apartment, go to your parents’ house… | 离开公寓 到你父母家去·· |
[36:54] | and wait for me to call. | 然后等我的电话 |
[36:55] | I’m on my way back to the city. | 我现在正在回市区的路上 |
[37:07] | John, I need your help. | 约翰 我需要你的帮助 |
[37:09] | Martin? | 马丁 |
[37:13] | Vickie’s going to be murdered inside of two hours. | 维姬两小时内会被人杀掉 |
[37:16] | Vickie? You mean your wife? | 维姬 你是说你妻子 |
[37:18] | I called the Baltimore Police but I can’t tell… | 我打电话给巴尔的摩警方 但是我不知道·· |
[37:19] | if they thought I was a crank. | 他们是否会认为我是个疯子 |
[37:20] | I need you to call them. | 我需要你打电话给他们 |
[37:22] | Now, I can describe the suspect, his name… everything. | 我可以说出嫌疑犯的名字 所有的一切 |
[37:24] | Well, how do you know all this? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[37:25] | No time to explain. You wouldn’t believe it anyway. | 没时间解释了 总之你是不会相信的 |
[37:28] | Now, Martin, you see, now, that’s a bad sign… | 马丁 你明白这是个不好的预兆·· |
[37:30] | because it’s two- something in the morning. | 因为这是两小时后的事·· |
[37:32] | I haven’t seen you in three years. | 而且我已经三年没有看到过你了 |
[37:34] | You got to give me something more to go on. | 你必须再给我一点东西 |
[37:36] | This is all happening for a reason. | 所有的事都有理由的 |
[37:39] | I… I’m being given a second chance. | 我··有人给了我第二次机会 |
[37:42] | A second chance to do what? | 给什么第二个机会 |
[37:47] | I prosecuted a man named Hector Okompo. | 我控告过一个叫赫克特·奥克珀的人 |
[37:50] | I suppressed evidence. | 我隐瞒了证据 |
[37:51] | See, he was innocent of the crime he was charged with. | 和被起诉的罪行无关 |
[37:54] | Martin, anything you say to me… | 马丁 你想告诉我的每件事·· |
[37:56] | You have to report. | 你都必须报告 |
[37:57] | I put him away, he died in prison… | 我把他关进监狱 而他死在狱中·· |
[37:59] | his brother wants revenge, and it is as simple as that. | 他弟弟想报复 事情就是这样简单 |
[38:01] | You could be disbarred for what you’re telling me. | 你会因为告诉我的东西而被拘捕 |
[38:03] | You could go to prison, lose everything; | 你可能会入狱 失去一切 |
[38:05] | do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[38:06] | I understand that I can save Vickie. | 我知道我可以救维姬 |
[38:12] | Hold on a minute. | 等一下 |
[38:47] | You got here in time. | 你们及时赶到了 |
[38:50] | Are you Martin Wells? | 你是马丁·威尔斯 |
[38:51] | Yeah. Vickie? | 是的 维姬 |
[38:52] | Vickie? | 维姬 |
[38:53] | There’s nobody here. We checked. | 没人在 我们检查过了 |
[38:56] | What exactly are we looking for? | 我们到底在找什么 |
[38:58] | My wife’s going to be attacked here tonight. | 我妻子今晚会在这里受袭击 |
[39:00] | It happens… | 碰巧·· |
[39:01] | The killer’s going to use my key card to enter at 4:1 7. | 4:17凶手会利用我的门卡进来 |
[39:05] | It’s 4:20 now. | 现在是4:20 |
[39:10] | I don’t understand. | 我真不明白 |
[39:12] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[39:14] | Tell you what. | 和你说了吧 |
[39:16] | We’ll take a few sweeps through the neighborhood, | 我们会对周围进行几次搜寻 |
[39:21] | keep our eyes peeled. | 眼睛放亮点 |
[39:23] | We’re a phone call away if you need us. | 如果需要我们的话 就打电话 |
[39:40] | Come on. Come on! | 快点 快点 |
[39:43] | Hello? | 喂 |
[39:44] | Al, it’s Martin. | 艾尔 我是马丁 |
[39:45] | Martin? | 马丁 |
[39:46] | What time is it? | 现在是几点 |
[39:47] | Al… | 艾尔·· |
[39:49] | is-is Vickie there? | 维姬在吗 |
[39:50] | No. The kids are here. | 不在 孩子在这里 |
[39:53] | Vickie left hours ago. | 维姬几小时前走了 |
[39:54] | Isn’t she home yet? | 她还没有回家 |
[39:58] | Martin? | 马丁 |
[40:28] | Martin, you scared the hell out of me!! | 马丁 你吓死我了 |
[40:32] | Honey, why aren’t you in D.C.? | 亲爱的 你为什么不在华盛顿 |
[40:33] | Where have you been?What the… | 你去哪了 怎么回事·· |
[40:34] | I-I got a flat on the way back from my… | 我回来的路上顺便去一个公寓 |
[40:37] | Honey, you’re scaring me. What’s wrong? | 亲爱的 你吓死我了 怎么回事 |
[40:39] | We’re in trouble. We have to get out of here now. | 我们有麻烦了 我们必须马上离开这 |
[40:42] | What?! | 什么 |
[40:45] | Vickie! | 维姬 |
[40:47] | Get in the bedroom. | 快到卧室去 |
[40:50] | Lock the door. | 锁上门 |
[40:51] | You call the cops… | 打电话报警·· |
[40:53] | and don’t come out till I say it’s okay. | 我不叫你 千万别出来 |
[41:53] | Oh, my God, Martin! | 噢 天哪 马丁 |
[41:54] | Martin! | 马丁 |
[41:55] | No! | 不 |
[42:15] | Martin! | 马丁 |
[42:56] | You said something about a second chance. | 你说过什么第二次机会的事情 |
[42:59] | Was this it? | 就是这件事吗 |
[43:32] | The passage of time in prisons | 在监狱里的日子·· |
[43:34] | is not in a cell of brick and mortar, | 不只是在砖头和混凝土的单人牢房里·· |
[43:37] | but in one of hopes dashed and tragedies unaverted. | 而是在希望破灭以及不可避免的灾难中 |
[43:41] | How precious,then,the chance to go back. | 能重新再来是如此的珍贵机会· |
[43:44] | only to discover that in facing the past, | 只有面对过去你才会发现这个道理 |
[43:46] | you must face up to yourself | 你必须勇敢地反省自己·· |
[43:47] | that exiting the prison of time doesn’t free you | 否则离开监狱也不能让自己·· |
[43:49] | from the prison of your own character. | 从自己角色的监狱解脱 |
[43:53] | one from which there is no escape. | 因为无处可逃 |