时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:57] | Marie! | 玛丽 |
[00:59] | No! Please! | 不 求求你 |
[01:16] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[02:55] | Mulder was dying… | 穆德快要死了·· |
[02:57] | It’s all right here. | 这里没事了 |
[02:58] | For a year he was going to doctors. | 最近一年内 他一直去看医生 |
[03:02] | There’s a clear record of his decline. | 他恶化的情况记录得很清楚 |
[03:07] | How well did you really know him? | 你到底对他了解多少 |
[03:10] | Howfar would Mulder go? | 穆德会走多远 |
[03:11] | How far would he go for what? | 他走这么远为了什么 |
[03:13] | The truth… his truth. | 真理··他的真理 |
[03:19] | Whatever you and I may differ on… | 不管你我有什么不同意见·· |
[03:23] | I’ll find him, Agent Scully. | 我会找到他 |
[03:53] | You must be Special Agent Doggett. | 你一定是多各特探员 |
[03:56] | I’m Sheriff Frey. Just call me Kurt. | 我是弗莱警长 叫我科特就行了 |
[03:58] | I appreciate the help, Kurt. | 很感谢你帮忙 科特 |
[03:59] | Shame to have you drive | 真不好意思让你星期六 |
[04:01] | all the way up here on a Saturday. | 开这么远的车 |
[04:03] | Hate to say you’re wasting your time. | 我不得不说你在浪费你的时间 |
[04:04] | Not if you confirm what you told me before. | 我只是想确认你之前告诉我的 |
[04:07] | Yes, sir. Agent Mulder was here, all right… | 是的 穆德探员曾在这里·· |
[04:10] | last spring. | 去年春天 |
[04:11] | You said on the phone Agent Mulder was investigating | 你在电话里说 他当时在调查·· |
[04:15] | a missing woman, Marie Hangemuhl. | 一名失踪女子 叫玛丽·海格默 |
[04:17] | Well, she wasn’t exactly missing. | 她并不真的失踪了 |
[04:19] | He wasn’t exactly investigating, either. | 他也并不是真的在调查 |
[04:22] | I’m not following you. | 我不太懂 |
[04:24] | It was a false report. | 那是个错误的报告 |
[04:26] | Marie never even left the house. | 玛丽从来没有离开过房子 |
[04:28] | The only reason Agent Mulder found out about it was | 穆德唯一查出来的是·· |
[04:31] | because Marie’s sister got all excited about nothing. | 玛丽的姐姐很高兴什么也没发现 |
[04:34] | There. | 就是这个 |
[04:38] | See for yourself. | 你自己看看吧 |
[04:39] | Say, I’ve got some hot coffee and a Danish here | 我有些热咖啡和丹麦点心在这里 |
[04:41] | if you’re interested. | 不知道你有没有兴趣 |
[04:44] | No, thanks. | 不必 谢了 |
[04:45] | You know, if you don’t mind me asking, Agent Doggett | 如果你不介意我问问·· |
[04:48] | what’s your interest? | 你的兴趣是什么 |
[04:50] | I mean, I was actually surprised | 事实上我很惊讶 |
[04:52] | that one FBI agent gave this case a thought. | 居然有调查局探员会对这个案子感兴趣 |
[04:54] | It’s not so much the case as it is the agent. | 这个案子不简单 |
[04:58] | Agent Mulder disappeared last May. | 穆德探员去年五月失踪了 |
[05:00] | Sorry to hear that. | 很抱歉听到这个消息 |
[05:02] | I still don’t see what that has to do with us. | 我仍不明白这和我们有什么关系 |
[05:04] | Did Agent Mulder have a personal connection here– | 他和这里有什么人连络吗 |
[05:05] | something that might not be in your report? | 一些没写进你报告的东西 |
[05:07] | No, I don’t think | 不 我想没有 |
[05:09] | he’d ever been to Squamash before, as far as I know. | 在我记忆中 他没再来过斯阔米什 |
[05:11] | I have cell phone records showing that | 我有手机记录可以证明 |
[05:12] | Agent Mulder came back here the week before he disappeared. | 他在失踪前一星期来过这里 |
[05:15] | What for? | 要做什么 |
[05:19] | That’s what I want to know. | 这就是我想知道的 |
[05:23] | It’s my job to find him. | 我的职责就是要找出答案 |
[05:30] | Kurt? | 科特 |
[05:31] | Paul, this is Agent Doggett from the FBI. | 保罗 这是调查局的多各特探员 |
[05:33] | He’d like to ask you and Marie some questions. | 他想和你还有玛丽谈谈 |
[05:43] | Marie, can you come out here a minute? | 玛丽 你来一下好吗 |
[05:52] | This is an FBI agent. | 这是调查局探员 |
[05:53] | He wants to ask us a few questions. | 他想问我们一些问题 |
[05:56] | What’s this all about? | 什么事 |
[05:57] | A colleague of mine, Fox Mulder, questioned you last spring. | 我的一个同事 穆德 他去年春天问过你一些事 |
[06:01] | Come on, Kurt. | 拜托 科特 |
[06:02] | This again? | 又来了 |
[06:03] | Look, this was a personal matter | 听着 这是私人事件 |
[06:06] | that’s been blown way out of proportion. | 你在多管闲事 |
[06:08] | He’s not investigating you, Paul. | 他不是在调查你 保尔 |
[06:09] | He’s investigating Agent Mulder. | 他是在调查穆德 |
[06:11] | If you could tell me what you and Agent Mulder talked about. | 你是否能告诉我 你和他交谈的内容 |
[06:18] | You told your sister | 你告诉你姐姐·· |
[06:20] | you were going to disappear, Mrs. Hangemuhl. Tonight. | 你将在今晚消失 海格默小姐 |
[06:24] | I told you already. | 我已经告诉你了 |
[06:25] | We had a fight, she was going to leave, not disappear. | 我们闹翻了 她想要离开 而不是消失 |
[06:27] | I’m talking to your wife. | 我在和你妻子谈话 |
[06:33] | Mrs. Hangemuhl. | 海格默太太 |
[06:37] | It’s what he said. | 就像他说的 |
[06:40] | My sister lives out of state. | 我姐姐神志不清 |
[06:42] | I was going to go… | 我当时要·· |
[06:48] | I didn’t want her to worry. | 我不想她担心 |
[06:50] | You told your sister a story, a story you were afraid of? | 你告诉你姐姐一个故事 一个你害怕的故事 |
[06:54] | This is crazy. | 简直是疯了 |
[06:56] | There is no crime here! | 这没有罪 |
[06:58] | I don’t think you were going anywhere tonight | 我想你今晚不会去任何地方 |
[07:00] | Mrs. Hangemuhl. | 海格默太太 |
[07:00] | I think someone or something was coming here. | 我想今晚会有人来这里 |
[07:05] | And I think maybe it still is. | 我认为这仍然可能 |
[07:07] | We had a fight. | 我们闹翻了 |
[07:09] | We patched things up | 我们争吵着·· |
[07:10] | and that was the end of it. | 就是这样 |
[07:13] | The sheriff s report says | 警长的报告写·· |
[07:15] | thatAgent Mulder spoke to you | 穆德探员和你谈过话·· |
[07:17] | on Saturday, May 6th. | 在5月6号 星期六 |
[07:19] | Yeah, I-I guess so. | 是 我想是的 |
[07:22] | Did you see Agent Mulder again that night? | 你当晚有没有再见到他 |
[07:28] | No, he never came back. | 没有 他没有再回来 |
[07:31] | According to his cell phone records, he did. | 根据他的手机记录 他曾经回来 |
[07:34] | To this area, anyway. | 在这附近 |
[07:38] | What’s that there? | 那是什么 |
[07:40] | Is that a dialysis machine? | 是个透析机器吗 |
[07:43] | My wife suffers from end-stage renal failure. | 我妻子现在处于肾衰竭末期 |
[07:46] | She’s a very sick woman. | 她现在身体很虚弱 |
[07:50] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[07:53] | One thing. | 还有一件事 |
[07:55] | This someone or something Agent Mulder said might be coming? | 穆德说可能还会来吗 |
[07:59] | I just told my sister I was afraid of the stories. | 我只是告诉我姐姐 我很害怕这些故事 |
[08:02] | That’s all, I didn’t mean… | 没别的了 我意思不是·· |
[08:04] | Let me ask you something, Agent Doggett. | 我问问你 多各特探员 |
[08:06] | Was this Mulder guy sick? | 这个叫穆德的家伙是不是有问题 |
[08:08] | Sick in the head, I mean? | 头脑有问题 |
[08:10] | Is that why you’re checking into this? | 这是你查访的原因吗 |
[08:11] | What stories, Mr. Hangemuhl? | 什么故事 海格默先生 |
[08:15] | An Indian folk legend | 一个印地安人民间故事 |
[08:17] | about a creature who lives out in the woods. | 关于一种居住在树林里的生物 |
[08:19] | I’ve heard these stories since I was a kid. | 我从小就听过这些故事 |
[08:22] | So your colleague twisted it | 你的同事扭曲了这些故事 |
[08:23] | into a theory that she was going to disappear, all right | 成为她将会消失的理论 |
[08:26] | ’cause this creature was coming to eat her. | 就因为这种生物会来吃她 |
[08:30] | Eat her? | 吃掉她 |
[08:32] | Alive. | 生吃 |
[08:37] | Like I said, Agent Doggett | 就像我说的 多各特探员 |
[08:40] | I hate to waste your Saturday. | 我不想浪费你的周末 |
[08:43] | The Hangemuhls own a gun, Kurt? | 海格默家有枪吗 科特 |
[08:45] | No, I don’t think so. Why? | 我想没有 怎么啦 |
[08:47] | I saw three holes plastered over | 我看见墙上有三个填起来的洞 |
[08:49] | in their living room wall. | 在他们的客厅 |
[08:52] | Gunshots? | 子弹孔 |
[08:53] | Possibly. | 有可能 |
[08:55] | You want to go back and ask’em? | 你想回去问问吗 |
[08:58] | No. | 不 |
[10:48] | Kurt, they told me you were out here. | 科特 他们说你在这里 |
[10:51] | I just can’t believe it. | 我简直无法相信 |
[10:52] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[10:56] | That’s what I’m here to find out. | 这就是我来的原因 |
[11:17] | Were you aware Mulder carried a second weapon, a Walther PPK? | 你知道穆德有另一个武器吗 一把瓦尔特PPK |
[11:21] | Yeah, in an ankle holster. | 知道 他放在脚踝旁边 |
[11:23] | I found it hidden under his sink. | 我发现他藏在排水管旁 |
[11:25] | The clip was three rounds shy. | 少了三发子弹 |
[11:28] | What’s this about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[11:29] | Three shots were fired in a house | 这三个发子弹打在某人住处里 |
[11:32] | where Mulder investigated a case last May. | 他曾经去年五月到那里调查过 |
[11:34] | He never filed a report on the case | 他一直没有把它写成报告 |
[11:35] | or the discharge of his weapon. | 也没有交出他的武器 |
[11:37] | Do you know any reason why? | 你知道原因吗 |
[11:39] | If Mulder did these things, he would’ve reported them. | 如果他这样做了 他应该会提交报告 |
[11:42] | Mulder submitted case reports, all right | 他确实交了案件的报告 |
[11:45] | but they indicate he was here in Washington | 他说他在华盛顿的日子·· |
[11:47] | on days his cell phone records prove he was in Pennsylvania. | 其实根据电话记录 他是在宾夕法尼亚州 |
[11:50] | Are you calling Mulder a liar? | 你说穆德说谎 |
[11:55] | This is the muzzle of Mulder’s pistol. | 这是穆德手枪的枪口 |
[11:57] | You see that there? | 你看见了吗 |
[12:01] | It’s blowback. | 这是后坐 |
[12:02] | Macrospatter of dried blood | 有微量干掉的血液·· |
[12:04] | in a semi-circular pattern. | 在这些半圆形的痕迹 |
[12:06] | Which indicates Mulder fired close-range at something | 这代表他 近距离射击了什么东西 |
[12:09] | or someone. | 或者什么人 |
[12:10] | I’ve heard enough. | 我听够了 |
[12:12] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[12:13] | It’s where you’re going, Agent Doggett. | 你想干什么 多哥特探员 |
[12:15] | You’re trying to build a case that what? | 你想建立起一个什么案子 |
[12:17] | Mulder killed a man and then made himself disappear? | 穆德杀了人然后自己失踪了 |
[12:19] | That’s not what happened. | 这不是事情的真相 |
[12:21] | I told you before, he was abducted. I saw it! | 我早就告诉过你 他是被绑架了 我看见的 |
[12:22] | Agent Mulder signed falsified case reports. | 他签署了错误的报告 |
[12:24] | Oh, come on,John, this isn’t about Mulder, it’s about you! | 拜托 这不是关于穆德 而是关于你 |
[12:28] | Your career. | 你的事业 |
[12:29] | You give the FBI a narrative | 你给调查局一个关于穆德失踪的报告 |
[12:33] | for Mulder’s disappearance, you’re off the X-Files | 你就可以脱离X档案了 |
[12:34] | and back on the fast-track to the directorship. | 就可以回到平步青云的主管了 |
[12:36] | I’m just trying to find the truth. | 我只是想找出真相 |
[12:38] | You want the truth,then ask agent scully! | 你想知道真相 去问史卡利 |
[12:40] | I can’t do that. | 我不能这么做 |
[12:41] | -Why not?-Because she… | -为什么-因为她·· |
[12:45] | She signed those case reports, too. | 因为她也签署了那些报告 |
[13:05] | You take that story to OPR | 你把这个故事告诉行为办公室 |
[13:09] | the accusation alone could cost Scully her job. | 这项指控本身就会让史卡利丢了工作 |
[13:13] | I’m not taking it to OPR. | 我不会告诉行为办公室 |
[13:17] | I’m taking it to you. | 我是告诉你 |
[13:45] | Hold back. | 退后 |
[13:54] | We’re giving you two minutes to bring it outside! | 给你两分钟 把它带到外面去 |
[13:57] | Then we’re coming in to get it! | 然后我们进来抓它 |
[14:20] | Where is it? | 它在哪里 |
[14:21] | It’s dead. | 它死了 |
[14:23] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[14:25] | Dead and buried. | 死了 埋了 |
[14:26] | It’s here. | 它在这里 |
[14:28] | We’ve come for it. | 我们是来找它的 |
[14:30] | You lied to us! | 你对我们撒谎 |
[15:15] | Please, don’t! | 求求你 不要这样 |
[15:16] | Don’t do this! | 不要这样 |
[15:18] | Don’t do this to him! | 不要这样对他 |
[15:51] | Sheriff Frey. | 弗莱警长 |
[16:01] | Back again? | 又回来了 |
[16:04] | This is Assistant Director Skinner. | 这是助理局长史基纳 |
[16:07] | We drove up when we couldn’t reach you on the phone. | 我们打电话不通 就上来找你了 |
[16:09] | Yeah, sorry about that. | 啊 对不起 |
[16:11] | I went hunting and turned off my radio. | 我去打猎 关掉了广播 |
[16:16] | You find something? | 你找到什么线索了吗 |
[16:18] | You might say that. | 可以这么说 |
[16:19] | You filed this death certificate at the county seat, Sheriff. | 你在郡里存档了这份死亡证明 |
[16:21] | We’re hoping you might be able | 我们希望你能·· |
[16:22] | to tell us something about it. | 告诉我们关于这件事的情况 |
[16:27] | Yeah. Yeah, last spring. | 哦 那是去年春天 |
[16:28] | An unidentified transient. | 一个不知名的过路人 |
[16:31] | Local woman found the body in the woods. | 一名本地妇女在树丛中找到他的尸体 |
[16:34] | You got no suspects? | 没有嫌疑犯 |
[16:35] | No motive? | 没有动机 |
[16:36] | No, why? | 没有 怎么啦 |
[16:38] | You get a lot of shootings around here? | 你们这里枪击案多吗 |
[16:39] | That why you failed to mention this one, Kurt? | 你为什么没有说过这个情况呢 |
[16:42] | What are you insinuating? | 你在暗示什么 |
[16:43] | The body was found dumped outside this woman’s cabin | 尸体被遗弃在这个女人小屋的外面 |
[16:46] | on Sunday, May 7– | 那是5月7日 星期天·· |
[16:48] | the morning after Mulder saw the Hangemuhls. | 穆德拜访海格默的第二天 |
[16:51] | Okay, so I didn’t make the connection. So what? | 好吧 我没有把两件事联系起来 那又怎么样呢 |
[16:54] | Three rounds were missing from Mulder’s weapon. | 有三发子弹从他的枪里消失了 |
[17:00] | So Mulder came back to town to kill this man | 所以穆德回到镇上杀了这个人 |
[17:04] | and now the Hangemuhls are lying about it. | 所以海格默家在说谎 |
[17:06] | Maybe I am, too. | 也许我也是 |
[17:07] | Pretty much. | 大概就是这样 |
[17:09] | This theory is even nuttier than the one Agent Mulder came to town with. | 这个理论比穆德来镇上时的理论还要新鲜 |
[17:13] | Where’s the evidence? | 证据呢 |
[17:14] | Where’s the body buried? | 尸体埋在哪里 |
[17:46] | You’re on pretty shaky ground here, Agent Doggett. | 你的理论基础有很多漏洞 |
[17:48] | Something happened here that night. | 那天晚上发生了一些事情 |
[17:50] | But you’re forgetting one thing Fox Mulder wouldn’t do this. | 但你忘了一件事·· 穆德不会这样做的 |
[17:53] | Look, somebody shot this man. | 听着 有人杀死了这个人 |
[17:55] | Somebody fired Mulder’s weapon | 有人用穆德的枪射击 |
[17:57] | and Mulder was here that night. | 当晚他在这里 |
[17:59] | And you trying to prove that Mulder’s a murderer | 你想证明他是凶手·· |
[18:01] | is going to help you find him? | 来帮助你找到他 |
[18:02] | Maybe he’s not. | 他可能不是 |
[18:03] | I’m not saying that he did this. Not yet. | 我不是说他这样做了 还没确定 |
[18:05] | But he was here for a reason | 但他来这里是有原因的 |
[18:06] | and then he disappeared. | 然后他就失踪了 |
[18:08] | Why would these people, people he’d never met before | 为什么这些 他以前从没见过的人 |
[18:10] | try to cover it up? | 想要掩盖事情呢 |
[18:15] | That’s the question, yeah. | 这就是问题所在了 |
[18:34] | Earth is fresh. | 这泥是新的 |
[18:36] | Sheriff must’ve dug it up this afternoon after I left. | 警长一定在我下午走了以后 挖起来过 |
[18:38] | What would he want with the body? | 他想从尸体那得到什么 |
[18:40] | I don’t know that he found it. | 我不知道他已经找到了 |
[18:47] | Looks like there’s another way out. | 看来有另一个方法 |
[18:49] | Are you telling me | 你是不是要告诉我·· |
[18:50] | the man inside that casket did this? | 棺材里面的人做了这一切 |
[18:52] | Looks pretty deep. | 看起来很深 |
[18:54] | A man doesn’t get shot three times | 一个人不会被开三枪 |
[18:56] | and then tunnel out of his own grave. | 然后自己爬出坟墓的 |
[18:58] | The sheriff said this transient was unidentified, right? | 警长说这个过路人 无法确定身份 对吧 |
[19:02] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[19:05] | Then why’d somebody leave these on top of his grave? | 那为什么有人把这个 留在他的坟墓上面 |
[19:33] | We’ve got to move fast. | 我们动作要快 |
[19:36] | She’s not ready yet. | 她还没准备好 |
[19:37] | Then she better get ready. | 她最好开始准备 |
[19:57] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[20:01] | You’ve got to do this. | 你必须要这么做 |
[20:04] | We don’t have another choice. | 我们没别的选择 |
[20:07] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[20:11] | Marie. | 玛丽 |
[21:09] | I’ll be waiting for you. | 我会等你的 |
[22:04] | No! | 不 |
[22:33] | Our Father, who art in heaven… | 我在天堂的天主·· |
[22:36] | Hallowed be thy name… | 万圣是你的名字·· |
[23:13] | What is it now? | 现在又怎么了 |
[23:16] | Mind if we come in? | 我们可以进来吗 |
[23:20] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你们想干什么 |
[23:22] | Looking for the sheriff. | 找警长 |
[23:24] | He was here, wasn’t he? | 他来过这里 不是吗 |
[23:26] | Look, I’ve had a long day | 听着 我忙了一天了·· |
[23:27] | and I want to go to bed, so if you don’t mind… | 我想去休息了 如果你不介意·· |
[23:29] | Agent Mulder came back here that night | 穆德探员那天晚上回来过这里 |
[23:31] | and shot a man in this room. | 还在这个房间开枪射杀了一个人 |
[23:32] | You know why, and so does your wife. | 你知道原因 你妻子也知道 |
[23:34] | I want you guys out of my house, now. | 我要你们现在就滚出我的房子 现在 |
[23:37] | Hey, did you hear me?! | 嘿 你听到了吗 |
[23:38] | Mr. Hangemuhl, we’d like to speak with your wife. | 我们想和您妻子说两句话 |
[23:41] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[23:44] | Where is she, Mr. Hangemuhl? | 她在哪里 海格默先生 |
[23:48] | Something happened here | 这里发生过什么事 |
[23:49] | and I’m going to figure out what it is. | 而我会把它查清楚 |
[23:54] | Agent Doggett. | 多各特探员 |
[24:05] | Looks like | 看起来·· |
[24:06] | you missed a spot, Mr. Hangemuhl. | 你遗漏了一个地方 海格默先生 |
[25:26] | Agent Doggett. | 多各特探员 |
[25:31] | Hangemuhl says his wife must’ve coughed up the blood. | 海格默说是他妻子咳得吐了血 |
[25:35] | He insists he didn’t harm her. | 他声称他没有伤害她 |
[25:37] | Of course he says that. | 他当然这么说啦 |
[25:38] | Maybe he didn’t. | 可能确实没有 |
[25:40] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[25:42] | You said it before | 你以前说过·· |
[25:43] | Mulder wouldn’t do this– shoot a man in cold blood. | 穆德不会这样做的·· 冷血地杀人 |
[25:48] | Unless he was trying to protect Mrs. Hangemuhl. | 除非他是想要保护海格默太太 |
[25:52] | From who? | 谁要攻击她 |
[25:53] | From the man that’s supposed to be buried in that coffin. | 那个应该埋葬在坟墓里的男人 |
[26:00] | The county police found something you ought to look at. | 镇警发现了一些东西 你该看看 |
[26:05] | Mr. Hangemuhl must’ve just used water to clean this. | 海格默先生肯定刚才用水洗过这东西 |
[26:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:10] | Otherwise… | 否则·· |
[26:12] | we might not have found it. | 我们就不会找到 |
[26:17] | Look familiar? | 很眼熟吧 |
[26:21] | We learned what we could. | 我们尽可能去了解 |
[26:22] | This is somewhat short notice, of course. | 当然这是刚刚知道的 |
[26:24] | And a little outside our area of expertise. | 也是稍微超出我们专业的东西 |
[26:27] | Plus the fact we were sleeping. | 加上我们正在睡觉 |
[26:29] | You wearing pants, Langly? | 你穿了裤子吗 兰利 |
[26:35] | We don’t have much time. What did you find? | 我们没有时间了 你们找到什么 |
[26:37] | Thought you’d never ask, big guy. | 还以为你永远不会问呢 |
[26:39] | The pattern you described to us | 你给我们描述的痕迹·· |
[26:40] | is most likely a medicine wheel. | 很有可能是医学用的轮子 |
[26:42] | It’s a symbol for healing | 是康复的象征·· |
[26:43] | usually associated with North American shaman. | 通常和北美的巫医有关 |
[26:46] | Now, the circle represents the continuum | 这个圆圈代表连续体·· |
[26:48] | between life and death. | 在生与死之间 |
[26:50] | The journey is separated by two roads | 中间被两条路分隔开 |
[26:52] | one for happiness | 一条是快乐 |
[26:54] | one for sorrow. | 一条是悲伤 |
[26:55] | Lakota Indians teach that all these elements– | 拉科塔印地安人教我们这些元素·· |
[26:56] | life, death, sorrow, happiness– | 生命 死亡 悲苦 幸福·· |
[26:58] | are all one. | 都是一体的 |
[26:59] | But it takes an enlightened mind to see it. | 但需要开明的心灵来看待它 |
[27:01] | Why paint it on a door, or mark it on a grave? | 为什么把它画在门上 或标示在坟墓上呢 |
[27:05] | that’s the part that takes some conjecture there, Agent Dogbird. | 这就是需要猜测的部份了 多笨探员 |
[27:09] | We don’t know what Mulder was doing out there. | 我们不知道穆德在那里想干什么 |
[27:10] | But legends date back hundreds of years of a sin-catcher shaman | 但根据百年来的传说 抓住罪恶的巫师·· |
[27:13] | also known as a soul eater. | 也同时是一个吃掉灵魂的人 |
[27:15] | A soul eater? | 吃掉灵魂的人 |
[27:16] | They minister to the sick– | 他们照顾患有疾病的人·· |
[27:18] | legend has it they consume their illnesses. | 传说他们可以化解他们的疾病 |
[27:20] | The symbol might be placed on a grave | 这个标志可以被放在坟墓土 |
[27:22] | as a sign of respect. | 作为尊重的象征 |
[27:23] | Or on a door as a summons. | 或者在门上作为咒语 |
[27:24] | A summons for what? | 对什么的咒语 |
[27:26] | To indicate a sick person lives there | 表示有个病人住在这里 |
[27:27] | someone in need of the creature’s healing gift. | 有人需要那个生物的医治天赋 |
[27:31] | Thanks for your help, boys. | 谢谢你们帮忙 小子 |
[27:33] | Yeah, you’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[27:39] | Marie Hangemuhl suffered from a kidney disease. | 玛丽·海格默患的是肾脏疾病 |
[27:42] | Agent Doggett? | 多各特探员 |
[27:43] | That wasn’t a transient buried in that grave. | 那坟墓里埋葬的不是过路人 |
[28:00] | Sorry to disturb you at this hour, ma’am. | 抱歉现在打扰你 女士 |
[28:01] | I’m Agent Doggett with the FBI. | 我是调查局的多各特探员 |
[28:04] | May I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[28:22] | The sheriff s report last May | 警长去年五月的报告说 你在树林里·· |
[28:25] | said you found a body in the woods out here. | 找到一具尸体 |
[28:31] | Look, the people of this town | 这个镇上的人都对这尸体·· |
[28:33] | are keeping a secret about that body– | 避而不谈·· |
[28:35] | about who it is. | 不说它是谁 |
[28:37] | There was an FBI agent | 有个调查局探员·· |
[28:39] | who came here because he believed | 来到这里 因为他相信·· |
[28:40] | that it was some kind of a “”soul eater.” | 这是某种”吃掉灵魂的人” |
[28:42] | Maybe it is. | 可能是 |
[28:45] | You believe it, too. | 你也相信 |
[28:48] | You put those stones on top of his grave. | 你把那些石头放在他的坟墓上 |
[28:51] | The things you’re asking about– | 你问的这个东西·· |
[28:54] | they’ve been this way for hundreds of years. | 他们几百年来都是这样的 |
[28:58] | You can’t change them. | 你不能改变他们 |
[29:01] | A colleague of mine came here | 我的一个同事来到这里·· |
[29:03] | to try and kill this thing last spring. | 去年春天 他企图杀死这个东西 |
[29:05] | I believe he was trying | 我相信他是想要·· |
[29:07] | to protect a woman named Marie Hangemuhl. | 保护一个叫玛丽·海格默的女士 |
[29:11] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[29:16] | You’ve got it all backward. | 你的方向完全错了 |
[30:58] | I’m going to get you out of here. | 我要带你出去 |
[31:45] | Agent Doggett. | 多各特探员 |
[31:49] | How is she? | 她怎么样啦 |
[31:51] | She feels fine, you believe that? | 她感觉好多了 你相信吗 |
[31:56] | The doctor says Mrs. Hangemuhl’s kidneys | 医生说海格默太太的肾脏·· |
[31:58] | have spontaneously healed. | 自然地康复了 |
[32:02] | She’s a healthy woman. | 她是个健康的人了 |
[32:08] | Explain that. | 解释看看 |
[32:10] | You’re going to have to explain it. | 你要解释一下 |
[32:13] | The sheriff s waiting to take your statement. | 警长正等着写你的意见呢 |
[32:15] | The sheriff knows. He’s known all along. | 他知道 他一直知道 |
[32:18] | So’s her husband. | 还有她的丈夫 |
[32:20] | Known what? | 知道什么 |
[32:21] | That this soul eater took her to cure her. | 知道”吃掉灵魂的人”治好了她 |
[32:25] | I thought Mulder shot this man to protect Marie Hangemuhl. | 我以为穆德射杀这个人 来保护海格默太太 |
[32:31] | But it wasn’t her he was trying to protect. | 但他要保护的不是她 |
[32:38] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[32:40] | Something happened here. | 这里有状况发生 |
[32:41] | It just wasn’t what we thought. | 情况并不是我们所想象的 |
[33:14] | To understand what this thing is | 要想明白这是什么东西·· |
[33:18] | you have to understand what it can do– | 你必需明白它能做什么·· |
[33:21] | its gift. | 这是天赋 |
[33:25] | People hate it because they need it. | 人们讨厌它因为他们需要它 |
[33:29] | It looks the way it does because of their sickness. | 因为他们的病 它才是这个样子 |
[33:40] | You care for this man. | 你关心这个人 |
[33:42] | Someone always has. | 总有人这样 |
[33:45] | Because you believe it? | 因为你相信它 |
[33:48] | That it can cure people’s sickness? | 相信它能为大家治病 |
[33:50] | Not cure. | 不是治病 |
[33:52] | Consume. | 是吸收 |
[33:57] | Mulder came to see you last year. | 穆德去年来见您 |
[34:00] | Not to save Marie Hangemuhl. | 不是为了救玛丽·海格默 |
[34:02] | To save himself. | 是为了救他自己 |
[34:20] | Mulder was dying, but he kept it a secret. | 他病入膏盲 但他没有说出来 |
[34:24] | He had an undiagnosed brain disease. | 他有个诊断不出来的脑部疾病 |
[34:28] | He was a sick man, desperate to find a cure. | 他是个病人 渴望想找个疗方 |
[34:31] | They all are. | 他们都想 |
[34:49] | Mulder didn’t do it. | 穆德没有这样做 |
[35:02] | Agent Mulder | 穆德探员 |
[35:04] | saw how it suffered. | 看到它所受的痛苦 |
[35:07] | He saw it in its eyes. | 他看在眼里 |
[35:10] | I knew what needed to be done. | 我知道要做些什么 |
[35:16] | I just couldn’t bring myself to do it. | 我只是不能让我自己这样做 |
[35:23] | Mulder killed it. | 穆德杀了它 |
[35:25] | He couldn’t bear to add to its pain. | 他不能忍受再给它增加痛苦 |
[35:28] | So he came back here that night | 所以他那天晚上又回来了 |
[35:31] | to take its pain away. | 要把它的痛苦带走 |
[35:48] | They buried it. | 他们晚上就埋葬了它 |
[35:50] | It wanted to die. | 它想要死 |
[35:52] | It still does, but it can’t. | 它仍然想 但它不能 |
[35:57] | All these months | 这几个月·· |
[35:59] | I’ve kept it here in secret. | 我都把它藏在这里 |
[36:01] | But now that they know it’s back | 现在他们知道它回来了 |
[36:05] | it’ll keep suffering. | 它会继续受苦的 |
[37:39] | Sheriff, as a federal officer | 警长 作为一个联邦警官 |
[37:40] | I’m asking you and your men | 我要求你和你的部下·· |
[37:42] | to get out of my way. | 离开这里 |
[37:43] | You can’t take it, Agent Doggett. | 你不能带走它 多各特探员 |
[37:46] | It belongs to us. | 它是我们的 |
[37:47] | This is a man. | 他是个人 |
[37:48] | He doesn’t belong to anybody. | 它不属于任何人的 |
[37:51] | We have sick people. | 我们有很多病人 |
[37:53] | Sick people who need what it has. | 病人们需要它 |
[38:00] | We’re taking it. | 我们要带走它 |
[38:02] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[38:04] | No, sir. | 不 先生 |
[38:06] | I’m driving this man out of here. | 我要开车送走他 |
[38:44] | Sheriff. | 警长 |
[39:02] | It’ll come back. | 它会回来的 |
[39:04] | It always does. | 它一向都会 |
[41:11] | All these years | 这些年来·· |
[41:14] | we didn’t know what it could do. | 我们都不知道它能做什么 |
[41:20] | It took your death. | 它带走了你的死亡 |
[41:24] | You freed it. | 你让他解脱了 |
[41:53] | A.D. Skinner, you’re here late. | 史基纳 你来迟了 |
[41:55] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[41:57] | I wanted to finish my case report | 我想来完成我的报告 |
[41:58] | before Agent Scully comes in tomorrow morning. | 在史卡利探员明早来这里以前 |
[42:01] | Have you? | 完成了吗 |
[42:06] | I don’t even know where to begin | 我都不知道从何开始 |
[42:08] | or how to explain it. | 或者如何解释 |
[42:14] | Only thing I do know is | 我唯一知道的是·· |
[42:15] | is I’m no closer to finding Mulder now | 我离找到穆德·· |
[42:18] | than when I started this thing. | 比我刚开始的时候一样远 |
[42:18] | You got inside of his head, Agent Doggett. | 你进入了他的思维 多各特探员 |
[42:22] | You understood why Mulder did something | 你知道他在想什么 |
[42:25] | I wouldn’t have thought him capable of doing. | 我不会想到他有这个能力的 |
[42:29] | You want some free advice? | 你想听些建议吗 |
[42:31] | Don’t write that report. | 别写那个报告 |
[42:35] | You turn that in | 如果你这么做·· |
[42:38] | you open up a world of trouble for Agent Scully. | 会给史卡利探员带来无尽的麻烦 |
[42:41] | And yourself. | 还有你自己 |
[42:43] | She didn’t know anything about this, sir. | 她不知道这件事情 |
[42:46] | Of that I’m certain. | 我敢肯定 |
[42:46] | How many months will be lost proving that? | 要证明这点需要多少时间 |
[42:49] | How much damage done to her good name? | 对她的好名声有多大损坏 |
[42:52] | And Mulder’s? | 还有穆德的 |
[42:55] | And to yours? | 和你的 |
[42:57] | For what? | 为什么呢 |
[42:58] | The truth. | 为了真相 |
[43:09] | You and I both know | 你我都知道 |
[43:10] | what happened out there, Agent Doggett. | 那里发生的事 |
[43:16] | No one else needs to. | 别人不需要知道 |