| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:37] | I’m on the Clay Street platform. | 我在克雷街站的月台 |
| [00:39] | Got a fare jumper. | 有一个逃票的 |
| [00:40] | White male, shaved head, 20s. | 白种人 男性 光头 20岁左右 |
| [00:42] | Possible 10-13. | 可能存在危险 |
| [01:20] | Officer Philbrick, all clear. | 车上没人 菲尔布里克警官 |
| [03:46] | Deputy Chief Karras, Transit Police. This is Lieutenant Bianco. | 卡拉斯警员 运输警员 这是比安科上尉 |
| [03:49] | – You’re Scully and Doggett, right? – Yes. | -你们是史卡利和多各特 -是的 |
| [03:50] | Is the assessment team here? | 评估人员到了吗 |
| [03:51] | Downstairs, waiting 45 minutes. | 在楼下 等了45分钟了 |
| [03:53] | Where the hell have you two been? | 你们俩到底跑到哪里去了 |
| [03:54] | Agent Scully needed to examine the body… | 史卡利探员需要先检查·· |
| [03:56] | of the victim first. | 受害者的尸体 |
| [03:57] | Who’s missing the picture here? | 你是不是搞错了 |
| [03:59] | I got lots of people can examine the body. | 我有很多人都可以验尸 |
| [04:02] | What I need from the FBI now… | 我现在需要调查局提供·· |
| [04:04] | is a time frame. | 是一个时间表 |
| [04:05] | A time frame? | 时间表 |
| [04:06] | One of the main arteries… | 波士顿其中一个交通系统·· |
| [04:08] | of the Boston public transport system has been closed… | 在11小时又4分钟前·· |
| [04:10] | for exactly 11 hours and 4 minutes. | 已经被关闭了 |
| [04:12] | My phone is ringing off the hook right now… | 媒体都快要·· |
| [04:14] | with calls from the press. | 把我的电话打爆了 |
| [04:16] | I got 100,000 pissed-off commuters… | 还有10万个怒气冲冲的乘客·· |
| [04:17] | who were late to work this morning who are going to be… | 他们今早上班迟到了·· |
| [04:20] | even more pissed off if they can’t get home. | 如果下班还要耽误 他们就更加气愤了 |
| [04:22] | And I got one extremely pissed-off mayor… | 还有一个气坏的市长·· |
| [04:25] | paying me to do one thing– keep the damn trains running. | 他给我薪水是要我保持列车畅通·· |
| [04:27] | We appreciate the pressure that you’re under, but– | 我们明白您的压力 但是·· |
| [04:29] | No. It’s you guys better kick it in the ass. | 不 你们才是应该被责备的对象 |
| [04:32] | The afternoon rush starts in five hours. | 还有5个小时 下午的人潮高峰就到了 |
| [04:35] | Do what you’ve got to do… | 你们快点开始工作·· |
| [04:36] | but this line is going back in operation at 4:00 p.m. | 下午4点一定要全线恢复 |
| [04:38] | I’m afraid you can’t do that. | 恐怕你不能这样做 |
| [04:40] | Oh, yes, I can. | 我当然可以 |
| [04:41] | You’ve got a dead man… | 在车上死了一个人·· |
| [04:42] | who’s got over 1l3 of his body tissue completely eaten away… | 超过113个体内组织被吃了·· |
| [04:46] | and until we figure out how and why… | 在我们不确定动机原因之前·· |
| [04:48] | that tunnel cannot be reopened. | 隧道内不能通车 |
| [04:50] | We understand the FBI’s need to do… | 我们明白调查局需要·· |
| [04:52] | a thorough investigation, but as I see it… | 进行充分的调查 |
| [04:54] | the facts of this case are actually pretty simple. | 但在我看来 是这件事其实很简单 |
| [04:56] | Simple? | 简单 |
| [04:58] | The train briefly lost power… | 火车一度断了电·· |
| [04:59] | during which time an assailant killed a Boston transit cop. | 在这段期间 凶手害死了一个波士顿运输警察 |
| [05:03] | That man is still at large. | 他的身份还不能确定 |
| [05:04] | An assailant using what? | 凶手怎么办到的 |
| [05:05] | Acid, lye. | 强酸或强碱 |
| [05:07] | Your examination of the victim must’ve told us something. | 你对尸体的检查 可以告诉我们什么吧 |
| [05:10] | No, it didn’t, that’s the thing. | 没办法 问题就在这里 |
| [05:12] | Until we culture the tissue and run the proper tests… | 在我们找到身体组织 进行实验之前·· |
| [05:14] | we’re not going to know what killed him… | 我们无法确定死因·· |
| [05:16] | or if it can infect others. | 或者是否具有传染性 |
| [05:17] | The Centers for Disease Control… | 疾病控制中心·· |
| [05:19] | had robotic sniffers in the tunnel all night. | 整个晚上都动用机器人在这里搜寻 |
| [05:22] | They found no trace of biological or chemical agents. | 他们没有找到生化物质的迹象·· |
| [05:25] | So let’s clear this up. | 那么就让我们总结一下吧 |
| [05:27] | What we’re looking for is a man– | 我们要找的是一个人·· |
| [05:29] | a cop-killer. | 杀死警察的人 |
| [05:31] | Single suspect. | 一个嫌疑犯·· |
| [05:33] | At least that’s your cover story. | 至少这是你的封面故事 |
| [05:36] | That’s what you’re telling the press. | 你就是这样告诉媒体的 |
| [05:38] | The question is… | 但问题是·· |
| [05:39] | can you get me the killer or an explanation… | 你能不能找到凶手或者解释清楚·· |
| [05:40] | in less than five hours? | 你只有5个小时 |
| [05:42] | Because hell or high water… | 因为不管如何·· |
| [05:43] | this subway reopens at 4:00 p.m. sharp. | 地铁下午4点准时开车 |
| [05:45] | Now, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
| [05:54] | Steven Melnick… | 史蒂芬·梅尼克 |
| [05:55] | Transportation Authority’s… | 交通管理局的·· |
| [05:57] | chief structural engineer. | 结构总工程师 |
| [05:58] | He built this tunnel. | 这条隧道是他建的 |
| [06:00] | I only oversaw construction of it… | 我只是监督它的工程·· |
| [06:02] | four years ago. | 那是4年前了 |
| [06:03] | But I know every square inch down there. | 但我对它非常了解 |
| [06:06] | Dr. Hellura Lyle, special pathogens branch, CDC. | 莱尔博士 特别病原体部门 中央疾病控制中心 |
| [06:10] | We were told you folks said… | 有人告诉我们·· |
| [06:11] | that the tunnel was clear of pathogens. | 这条隧道内没有病原体 |
| [06:12] | Well, I guess I’m just here for the moral support. | 我想我只是义务来帮忙的 |
| [06:17] | We’re just covering our bases. | 我们只是来保护我们的岗位的 |
| [06:19] | What base are they covering? | 他们的职责是什么 |
| [06:22] | Agent Scully is a medical doctor… | 史卡利探员是一个医生·· |
| [06:25] | who they tell me has a lot of experience… | 他们说她很有经验·· |
| [06:28] | with equivocal death. | 特别是离奇死亡案件 |
| [06:29] | Equivocal? | 离奇 |
| [06:32] | I mean, you’re dead or you’re not, right? | 我是说 好像死了又还没死 |
| [06:34] | Deaths for which there may be… | 有多种解释的死亡·· |
| [06:36] | many explanations or for which an explanation may be hard to find. | 或者找不到解释的死亡 |
| [06:40] | And what about you? | 你是做什么的 |
| [06:42] | I’m just a good shot. | 我只是个好帮手 |
| [06:46] | Well, good. Now that we’re bosom buddies… | 好的 我们现在在一条船上了·· |
| [06:48] | let’s get this show on the road. | 我们过去看看 |
| [06:58] | You need some help with that? | 你需要一点帮忙吗 |
| [07:00] | No. | 不需要 |
| [07:01] | – You’re going in without me. – What? | -你自己进去 我不进去 -什么 |
| [07:05] | I don’t know what kind of games are being played… | 我不知道现在玩的是什么游戏·· |
| [07:07] | but I’m going to be much more effective… | 但我要更有效率地·· |
| [07:09] | analyzing the situation from up here. | 分析这里的情况 |
| [07:12] | Yeah, but I’m just a tagalong here. | 可以 但我只是个门外汉 |
| [07:16] | This is your thing. | 这是你的领域 |
| [07:17] | You’ve got all the experience. | 你有很多经验 |
| [07:18] | You’ve got capable people with you, Agent Doggett. | 你有很能干的助手 多各特 |
| [07:22] | What I need down there are eyes and ears. | 我需要的是眼睛和耳朵 |
| [07:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [07:36] | I’ll be your… | 我就是你的·· |
| [07:38] | eyes and ears. | 眼睛和耳朵 |
| [07:42] | Only I wish someone would tell me… | 我希望有人能告诉我·· |
| [07:43] | what the hell it is I’m supposed to be looking for. | 我到底该寻找些什么 |
| [08:13] | Third rail’s powering down. | 第三条轨道正在断电 |
| [08:18] | You’re clear to enter the subway floor… | 现在可以安全地进入地铁地面·· |
| [08:21] | and as long as you stay on this line… | 只要你待在这条线上·· |
| [08:23] | there should be no risk of accidental shock… | 就不会有意外的电击·· |
| [08:26] | or electrocution. | 或者触电 |
| [08:29] | You copy that, Agent Doggett? | 收到吗 多各特探员 |
| [08:31] | Yep, we’re on the tunnel floor. | 收到 我们在隧道地面 |
| [08:37] | Hope you got yourself a nice clear picture, Agent Scully. | 希望你明白你在做什么 史卡利探员 |
| [08:42] | We got you every step of the way. | 我们会告诉你怎么做 |
| [08:56] | Ooh, it feels like Atlanta in August. | 这感觉像是八月的亚特兰大 |
| [08:58] | Yeah, it’s the middle of winter. | 是啊 现在是冬天 |
| [09:00] | How come it’s so hot down here? | 这里怎么会这么热 |
| [09:02] | They shut down ventilation last night. | 昨晚他们关闭了通风 |
| [09:04] | Normally you have almost a million cubic feet… | 通常 每分钟大约100万立方英尺·· |
| [09:07] | of fresh air per minute pushing through here… | 的新鲜空气在这里流动·· |
| [09:10] | but now we’re in a sweat box. | 但现在我们是在蒸笼里了 |
| [09:11] | Aren’t we lucky? | 我们不是幸运吗 |
| [09:12] | Hot, sticky and crawling in the dark. | 又热又黏 还要在黑暗中爬行 |
| [09:15] | All so every commuter in Boston… | 这样所有波士顿的通勤族·· |
| [09:17] | can get home to watch Survivor i. | 就可以回家看《生存者》了 |
| [09:19] | I wonder why they shut down the ventilation… | 他们为什么要关闭通风呢 |
| [09:22] | if it’s a man we’re supposed to be looking for. | 如果我们要找的只是个人 |
| [09:24] | You doubt that so much, Agent Doggett, why bring a gun? | 你对此很怀疑 那为什么你又带枪呢 |
| [09:52] | Agent Doggett, you still reading me down there? | 你能听到我说话吗 |
| [09:55] | Like a songbird, Agent Scully. | 是啊 像鸟叫一样 |
| [09:59] | My shirt, my neck… get it off!. | 我的衣服 脖子··弄掉它 |
| [10:01] | What’s going on? | 怎么啦 |
| [10:03] | Something’s burning! | 有东西烧了起来 |
| [10:04] | Just hold still. | 保持别动 |
| [10:05] | What just happened? | 刚才发生了什么 |
| [10:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [10:08] | He’s got a burn on his neck… | 他脖子有个烧洞 他脖子烧出一个洞·· |
| [10:08] | silver-dollar sized. | 一个银币那么大 |
| [10:11] | You get seepage down here? | 有渗漏液体流下来吗 |
| [10:13] | Yeah, constantly. | 有 不断流出来 |
| [10:15] | This line was tunneled through landfill adjacent to the harbor. | 这条路一直连到海港的填充区 |
| [10:18] | It’s a part of the big dig. | 是大挖掘计划中的一部份 |
| [10:20] | There was a puddle 20 yards back. | 回填了20码的范围 |
| [10:24] | You hear that, Agent Scully? | 你听到了吗 史卡利 |
| [10:25] | Yeah. Ask Dr. Lyle if she can get a sample. | 听到了 问问莱尔博士能否采样 |
| [10:28] | We need you to get a sample. | 我们想请你采样 |
| [10:31] | I’m on it. | 我正在采样 |
| [10:33] | Maybe it’s not a man… | 我们要找的·· |
| [10:35] | we’re looking for… | 可能不是个人 |
| [10:36] | but some sort of toxic leak. | 应该是什么毒气泄露 |
| [10:38] | We were told there are… | 我们说过这里·· |
| [10:40] | no contaminants down here. | 没有任何污染物 |
| [10:55] | Tell her I’m sending this. | 告诉她我正在传送采样 |
| [11:03] | We’re transmitting. | 正在传送 |
| [11:05] | You on line, Agent Scully? | 你在线上吗 史卡利 |
| [11:06] | Yeah, I got it. | 我收到了 |
| [11:08] | I’m getting a reading. | 我在读取数据 |
| [11:10] | Sample analysis is showing… | 采样显示·· |
| [11:12] | carbon, bromide, boron and calcium. | 碳 溴 硼 钙 |
| [11:17] | It’s just seawater. | 只是海水 |
| [11:20] | Let me get on the phone. | 让我打电话 |
| [11:23] | Maybe I can get a molecular analysis. | 可能我需要进行细胞分析 |
| [11:25] | Four hours, Agent Scully. | 四个小时了 史卡利探员 |
| [11:34] | Take it easy. | 别紧张 |
| [11:38] | Agent Doggett! | 多各特探员 |
| [11:42] | What? | 什么 |
| [11:45] | What is it? | 怎么啦 |
| [11:46] | There’s somebody in the tunnel. | 有人在隧道里 |
| [11:56] | All right, let’s go find him. | 好 我们去找他 |
| [12:11] | Open this line in four hours… | 如果四小时内重新开通·· |
| [12:13] | passengers will get more than just a ride– | 乘客不只是能回家·· |
| [12:15] | they’ll get a steam bath to boot. | 还会像洗蒸气浴室一样 |
| [12:17] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
| [12:18] | If this guy was going to shoot me… | 如果这个人想杀死我·· |
| [12:20] | he already had his chance. | 他刚才就有机会 |
| [12:21] | Besides, I’m sweating like a pig. | 况且 我现在满身大汗 |
| [12:25] | Mr. Melnick, what’s this? | 梅尼克先生 这是什么 |
| [12:28] | It’s a tunnel from the old system. | 是从旧系统来的隧道 |
| [12:29] | Been shut down for years. | 已经关闭了好多年了 |
| [12:33] | You see this, Agent Scully? | 你看到了吗 史卡利 |
| [12:35] | You have this on your graphic? | 你看到了路线图吗 |
| [12:39] | Yeah. | 有的 |
| [12:39] | It’s a fork in the line. | 在线路上的一条叉路 |
| [12:41] | That line is obsolete. | 这条线已经对死了 |
| [12:42] | It’s been gutted and decommissioned. | 这条路已经封死了 |
| [12:44] | How far from here to where the train lost power, Agent Scully? | 从这里到火车断电的地方有多远 |
| [12:50] | It’s about a mile up the main tunnel. | 离主隧道有一英里 |
| [12:53] | He’s going to waste valuable time going in there. | 如果他要进去那里 那是浪费时间 |
| [13:05] | Agent Doggett. | 多各特探员 |
| [13:10] | Agent Doggett. | 多各特探员 |
| [13:12] | I’m just taking a look. | 我只是看看 |
| [13:32] | All right, let’s get out of here. | 好 我们走吧 |
| [13:34] | Mr. Melnick… | 梅尼克先生·· |
| [13:36] | what’s your call? | 你认为呢 |
| [13:38] | You think there’s any good reason… | 你觉得有必要·· |
| [13:41] | to pursue this section? | 进去看看吗 |
| [13:42] | Lots of places to hide in here. | 这里有很多躲藏的地方 |
| [13:44] | Dr. Lyle? | 莱尔博士 |
| [13:45] | Agent Doggett, look out! | 多各特探员 小心 |
| [13:56] | Agent Doggett, what happened? | 多各特探员 发生了什么事 |
| [13:59] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到吗 |
| [14:02] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
| [14:08] | Nah, give me a minute. | 不 等等 |
| [14:15] | What hit me? | 什么碰了我一下 |
| [14:17] | Well, he came at you like some kind of phantom. | 他就像幽灵 一下过来袭击了你 |
| [14:20] | What did? | 什么像幽灵一样 |
| [14:23] | Agent Doggett. | 多各特探员 |
| [14:27] | – Would you call that equivocal? – Agent Scully… | -你认为是离奇案件吗 -史卡利探员·· |
| [14:33] | Uh, okay, I see it. | 我看到了 |
| [14:36] | Um, I’m going to need some data. | 我需要一些数据 |
| [14:39] | Agent Scully needs some data. | 史卡利需要一些数据 |
| [14:42] | I’m already on it. | 我已经准备好了 |
| [14:43] | I think this is the guy that killed Officer Philbrick. | 我想这就是杀死警官的人 |
| [14:45] | I’m transmitting some photos. | 我正在传送一些相片 |
| [14:48] | Here comes your data… | 你要的数据到了 |
| [14:49] | Agent Scully. | 史卡利探员 |
| [14:52] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
| [15:00] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
| [15:03] | I think I just saw something. | 我想我看到了什么东西 |
| [15:04] | – What’s the problem? – There’s no problem. | -有什么问题吗 -没有问题 |
| [15:07] | This man fits the description called in by my transit cop. | 这个人正符合运输警察的描述 |
| [15:12] | We found what we were looking for. | 我们找到目标了 |
| [15:13] | Let’s get him wrapped up and go home. | 我们把他包起来带走 |
| [15:15] | See it? | 看见了吗 |
| [15:17] | There’s something on the floor. | 地上有东西 |
| [15:36] | Agent Scully… | 史卡利探员·· |
| [15:37] | we got bodies. | 有很多尸体 |
| [15:41] | Looks like three males. | 看样子是三名男性 |
| [15:44] | Agent Scully? | 史卡利探员 |
| [15:45] | Yeah, I see them. Can you get any closer? | 啊 我看见了 能近一点吗 |
| [15:49] | Smell’s a little overpowering. | 气味很重 |
| [15:52] | They’ve been here for a while. | 已经有一段时间了 |
| [15:55] | Looks like someone wrapped them up and stashed them down here. | 好像是有人把他们包起来 放在这里的 |
| [15:59] | Can you get them uncovered? | 可以把袋子打开吗 |
| [16:02] | They look like squatters, from the way they’re dressed. | 看他们的衣着 好像是工作人员 |
| [16:07] | I’m not sure I want to touch these. | 我不确定我要碰这些东西 |
| [16:11] | I see signs of the same tissue degradation… | 我看见相同的身体组织破坏·· |
| [16:13] | we saw in the other victims. | 和其它受害者的是一样的 |
| [16:17] | We may have a contagion here after all. | 我们在这里可能会传染 |
| [16:29] | What did she say? | 她说什么 |
| [16:37] | Dr. Lyle, down here. | 莱尔博士 到这来 |
| [16:45] | The CDC may be wrong. | 疾病控制中心也许是错的 |
| [16:52] | Somebody’s over here! | 那里有人 |
| [17:01] | Agent Doggett? | 多各特探员 |
| [17:09] | Whatever she saw– | 不管她看到什么·· |
| [17:11] | What did you see? | 你看到什么了 |
| [17:12] | Somebody out here just took off. | 那里有人 刚刚离开了 |
| [17:18] | I don’t see where. | 不知道去哪了 |
| [17:19] | Look, we’re done down here. | 好了 这里工作结束了 |
| [17:21] | Let’s get this show on the road. | 我们回去吧 |
| [17:22] | Agent Doggett… | 多各特探员·· |
| [17:24] | Hold it, Lieutenant. | 等等 上尉 |
| [17:25] | Agent Doggett, if there’s somebody else down there… | 如果那里有人·· |
| [17:27] | you’re going to need to find them. | 你应该要把他找出来 |
| [17:29] | What are you doing, Agent Scully? | 你在干什么 史卡利探员 |
| [17:30] | Get those people out. | 把那些人带出来 |
| [17:31] | “”Those people” just found three dead bodies… | “那些人”刚刚发现了三具尸体·· |
| [17:33] | and I want to know what happened to them. | 我想知道他们发生了什么事 |
| [17:35] | Look, they are in an obsolete, decommissioned tunnel. | 听着 他们所在的是·· 封闭废弃的隧道 |
| [17:38] | I’ll get a crew down in there tonight after rush hour. | 今晚交通高峰以后 我会找人下去看 |
| [17:41] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
| [17:42] | They could be infected and contagious. | 他们可能会被传染 |
| [17:45] | With what? Seawater? | 受什么传染 海水 |
| [17:46] | You are being irrational here. | 你已经丧失了理智 |
| [17:49] | The CDC says there are no contaminants. | 疾病控制中心说那里没有传染源 |
| [17:52] | I’m going to take their word on it. | 我相信他们的说法 |
| [17:54] | Then who are those dead men and how did they die? | 那这三个人是谁 他们怎么死的 |
| [17:57] | Probably tunnel rats. | 可能是隧道里的老鼠 |
| [17:59] | Squatters attacked by the same man who killed my transit cop. | 杀害运输警察的凶手 杀了那些工作人员 |
| [18:02] | Then take a look at the man… | 看看你说的凶手·· |
| [18:04] | who fits the description of your killer, okay? | 符合你描述的这个凶手 好吗 |
| [18:06] | Just look at his injuries. | 看看他的伤口 |
| [18:08] | He died the same way. | 他的死因是一样的 |
| [18:09] | There is something down there… | 那下面大有问题·· |
| [18:11] | and I am not going to risk bringing it up here… | 在我搞清楚是什么之前·· |
| [18:14] | before I figure out what it is! | 我不想冒险把它带到地面来 |
| [18:15] | Agent Scully… | 史卡利探员·· |
| [18:18] | What do you want us to do? | 你要我们做什么 |
| [18:22] | I want you to leave those bodies where you found them… | 我要你们离开那些尸体·· |
| [18:25] | and go after whoever it is who’s in that tunnel. | 跟着那隧道里的人 |
| [18:30] | We need to know whether he is causing this… | 我们要知道他本人是不是凶手·· |
| [18:34] | or if he’s infected himself. | 或者他是否也受了感染 |
| [18:37] | Either way, he may kill more people. | 他可能会杀害更多的人 |
| [18:41] | I’m sure Dr. Lyle will agree. | 我相信莱尔博士会同意的 |
| [18:44] | All right, we just got our order. | 好 我们得到指示了 |
| [18:49] | We’re going to continue on. | 我们继续 |
| [18:51] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
| [18:52] | Says the boss. | 老板说的 |
| [19:12] | Agent Doggett. | 多各特探员 |
| [19:14] | This agent you work with deals with weird stuff, right? | 你的这个同事经常处理怪事 对吗 |
| [19:18] | She works on something called the X-Files– | 她负责处理X档案·· |
| [19:20] | FBI cases dealing with unexplained phenomena. | 不可解释现象的调查局案件 |
| [19:22] | You know her at all? | 你了解她吗 |
| [19:23] | Yeah, I know her. | 是的 我了解她 |
| [19:24] | We’ve worked together for a short time. | 我们一起工作了一段时间 |
| [19:27] | I wonder why she sent you down here… | 我在想 她为什么要派你下来·· |
| [19:29] | instead of coming herself. | 而不自己亲自来 |
| [19:31] | It’s the right call. | 这样做是对的 |
| [19:34] | You got a problem, Lieutenant? | 你有什么疑问吗 上尉 |
| [19:38] | A problem when somebody I don’t know keeps me down here… | 如果是我不认识的某人 要我下来·· |
| [19:41] | in the dark looking for jack squat… | 在黑暗中找人·· |
| [19:42] | when we’ve already found our man. | 而我们已经找到了目标 |
| [19:44] | It’s a question of contagion. | 这是传染的问题 |
| [19:46] | It’s a question of who’s in charge. | 这是谁做主的问题 |
| [19:51] | Agent Doggett? | 多各特探员 |
| [19:53] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
| [19:54] | You all right down there? | 你在下面没事吗 |
| [19:56] | Fine. | 没事 |
| [19:59] | What do you got for us? | 有什么能给我们的 |
| [20:02] | You’re about 50 yards from the spot… | 你们距离火车停驶的地方·· |
| [20:04] | where the train stopped. | 有50码 |
| [20:07] | What am I looking for? | 我要找什么 |
| [20:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [20:16] | Anything. | 任何东西 |
| [20:30] | Get it off me. | 把它弄走 |
| [20:31] | Get it off me! | 把它弄走 |
| [20:33] | What is it? | 什么东西 |
| [20:34] | I don’t know, but it burns! | 不知道 烧起来了 |
| [20:36] | Just hold still. Let us see it. | 别动 让我看看 |
| [20:38] | It burns! | 又烧起来了 |
| [20:39] | What is it? | 是什么东西 |
| [20:40] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事 |
| [20:42] | Agent Doggett?! | 多各特探员 |
| [20:44] | I can’t tell what it is. | 我不能确定是什么 |
| [20:48] | Agent Scully, talk to me. | 史卡利探员 跟我说话 |
| [20:51] | Yeah, um, get some fresh water on it! | 拿些干净的水来 |
| [20:54] | Give me water here! | 拿水来 |
| [21:02] | What the hell was that? | 那鬼东西是什么 |
| [21:04] | I don’t know, and I don’t like it that you don’t know. | 不知道 不过我不喜欢它 |
| [21:06] | Agent Scully, talk to me! | 史卡利探员 跟我说话 |
| [21:08] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
| [21:10] | I, mean, i-it’s something attacking the dermis. | 我是说 某种东西正在攻击皮肤 |
| [21:12] | Attacking? It ate his arm off!. | 攻击 它把他整个手都吞噬了 |
| [21:14] | I hate to say this, Agent Doggett… | 我不想这么说 但是·· |
| [21:16] | but it looks like it could be some kind of biochemical weapon. | 但这可能是某种生化武器 |
| [21:18] | Great. | 太好了 |
| [21:20] | What? | 什么 |
| [21:21] | What did she say? | 她说什么 |
| [21:22] | She said a lot of people might… | 她说很多人可能·· |
| [21:24] | be taking cabs home tonight. | 今晚要坐计程车回家了 |
| [21:31] | What the hell is this thing?! | 这到底是什么 |
| [21:33] | It might be a terrorist using some kind of biochemical agent. | 可能是恐怖份子 使用了某种生化武器 |
| [21:36] | Might? What, is she guessing? | 可能 她在猜吗 |
| [21:38] | Agent Doggett, I pulled up a map of the subway grid where you are now. | 我给你了一个附近的地铁图 |
| [21:43] | I want you to listen to me. | 我要你听我说 |
| [21:46] | Agent Scully’s telling me the tunnel we’re in… | 史卡利探员正告诉我·· |
| [21:47] | connects to another tunnel 100 yards up. | 我们所在的隧道与另一条100码以外的隧道相连·· |
| [21:49] | It’s the only place for another mile… | 那个人唯一能躲藏的地方 |
| [21:51] | that this guy could be hiding. | 只剩下一英里了 |
| [21:52] | Well, this man ain’t going nowhere. | 这个人哪里都去不了 |
| [21:53] | Then you take care of him. | 那你来照顾他 |
| [21:55] | I’ll have a Haz-Mat team come down here and prep you for quarantine. | 我安排了一个分队下来协助你隔离 |
| [21:58] | – Lieutenant, let’s go. – All right, buddy. | -上尉 我们走吧 -好的 伙计 |
| [22:01] | We’re gonna get you out of here. Come on. Come on. | 我们要把你们弄出来 过来 |
| [22:06] | I’ve got you, buddy. Hang in there. | 我抓住你了 撑住 |
| [22:35] | Dr. Lyle… | 莱尔博士·· |
| [22:36] | Dr. Lyle, how are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
| [22:38] | Me? | 我 |
| [22:39] | Well, I seem to be okay, but Melnick… | 我好像还可以 但梅尼克·· |
| [22:41] | Melnick is getting worse. | 他情况更糟糕了 |
| [22:42] | Well, we got vehicles on the way. | 我们已经叫了车 |
| [22:44] | The CDC doctors have been informed of your conditions. | 疾病控制中心的医生 已经得知你们的情况了 |
| [22:47] | So, what are they going to be treating us for? | 他们会怎么医治我们 |
| [22:49] | How are they going to treat Melnick? | 他们会怎么医治梅尼克 |
| [22:50] | I’m working on that. | 我正在想办法 |
| [23:07] | What are you doing?! | 你们在干什么 |
| [23:09] | Hey, where are you taking them? | 你们要把他们带到哪里 |
| [23:12] | Those bodies go to the CDC. | 这些尸体要送到疾病控制中心 |
| [23:14] | Look, as a federal agent… | 我以联邦官员的身份·· |
| [23:16] | I order you to stop and explain yourself. | 我指令你停止并解释你的所为 |
| [23:18] | Agent Scully, we are on a deadline here… | 史卡利 我们的期限快到了 |
| [23:20] | which is fast approaching. | 这是最快的办法了 |
| [23:22] | These bodies need immediate examination and diagnosis. | 这些尸体需要立刻检查和诊断 |
| [23:25] | And that is being arranged. | 都已经安排好了 |
| [23:27] | By whom? I already arranged it. | 谁安排的 我已经安排好了 |
| [23:33] | You knew those bodies were down there, didn’t you? | 你早就知道下面有尸体 是吧 |
| [23:35] | I’d watch yourself, Agent Scully. | 请注意你的言词 |
| [23:37] | Look at the way they’re wrapped. | 看看尸体的包裹方法 |
| [23:39] | Somebody sealed them in plastic, hoping they wouldn’t be found. | 有人把他们用塑胶封了起来 希望没有人发现 |
| [23:43] | Look, if I find out you sent my partner and those others down there… | 如果我发现 你把我的搭档和那些人送了下去·· |
| [23:46] | knowing about this– | 而且一切你都知情·· |
| [23:48] | You are way out of line here. | 你过分了 |
| [23:50] | I want to see inspection reports. | 我要求看检查报告 |
| [23:54] | I want to know who was down there in that tunnel… | 我想知道隧道里那个人的是谁·· |
| [23:56] | and what they saw. | 和他们看见了什么 |
| [23:57] | I’ll get you anything you want. | 我会给你你想要的 |
| [24:00] | Good. | 很好 |
| [24:01] | Now, let’s get these bodies to the CDC… | 现在把尸体送到疾病控制中心 |
| [24:03] | where they’re supposed to go. | 他们应该去的地方 |
| [24:25] | What’s this here, Lieutenant? | 这是什么 上尉 |
| [24:27] | Abandoned station– old stop. | 荒废的站··旧站 |
| [24:31] | Agent Scully… | 史卡利探员·· |
| [24:35] | Agent Scully… | 史卡利探员·· |
| [24:36] | Here we are, we’re pissing away our time… | 我们正在浪费时间·· |
| [24:38] | and she’s asleep at the wheel. | 她正在上面睡觉 |
| [24:41] | Agent Scully… | 史卡利探员·· |
| [24:44] | Come on, Agent Doggett. | 拜托 多各特探员 |
| [24:45] | Make a decision. | 做个决定吧 |
| [24:47] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们出去吧 |
| [24:47] | We got to find whoever it is… | 我们要找到·· |
| [24:48] | that’s still down here, Lieutenant. | 还在里面的人 无论是谁 |
| [24:51] | And what if we don’t find him? | 如果我们找不到呢 |
| [24:55] | Maybe it’ll be us they find… | 他们可能找到我们的时候·· |
| [24:58] | lying facedown on the floor, dead. | 我们已经死了 |
| [25:00] | Agent Scully knows what she’s doing. | 史卡利探员知道她在做什么 |
| [25:03] | This is about saving people’s lives. | 这是关乎救人性命 |
| [25:06] | Well, it looks like… | 这像是·· |
| [25:08] | it’s about saving her life. | 救她自己的性命 |
| [25:09] | If she knows what she’s doing… | 如果她知道她在做什么·· |
| [25:10] | why hasn’t she figured it out yet? | 那为什么她还没有查出来 |
| [25:14] | Lieutenant… | 上尉 |
| [25:17] | walk towards me. | 走过来这里 |
| [25:19] | What? | 什么 |
| [25:23] | What, damn it? | 该死 什么 |
| [25:33] | That stuff s on me. | 那东西在我身上 |
| [25:35] | You see that? It’s spreading. | 你看见了吗 它在扩散 |
| [25:37] | I told you, Agent Doggett– we should’ve gotten out. | 我早说过我们应该离开这·· |
| [25:40] | That’s exactly why we got to stay. | 这就是我们要留下的原因 |
| [25:43] | You saw! | 你看见了 |
| [25:45] | You saw what it does. | 你看见了它所做的 |
| [25:46] | Yeah, I saw what it did. | 我是看见了 |
| [25:48] | But I don’t see it having any other effect on you… | 但我没发现对你有什么影响·· |
| [25:51] | so just calm down. | 所以你保持镇定 |
| [25:53] | I’m getting out of here. | 我要离开这里 |
| [25:56] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
| [26:13] | You’d do it, wouldn’t you? | 你会开枪的 是吧 |
| [26:16] | Not because I want to. | 不是因为我想开枪 |
| [26:18] | But you’re pushing pretty hard. | 而是你逼我要开枪 |
| [26:23] | So put your weapon down, Lieutenant, right now. | 马上放下你的武器 上尉 |
| [26:37] | Now, we’re going to get out of here… | 我们要离开这里·· |
| [26:40] | but we’re going to wait for the okay. | 但我们要等待指令 |
| [26:48] | Agent Doggett? | 多各特探员 |
| [26:50] | Agent Doggett, can you– | 多各特探员 你能不能·· |
| [26:54] | Agent Doggett? | 多各特探员 |
| [26:56] | Come in, Agent Doggett. | 听得到吗 多各特 |
| [26:59] | Agent Doggett! | 多各特探员 |
| [27:02] | Come in, damn it! | 收到吗 该死 |
| [27:08] | Is this a bad time? | 心情不好吗 |
| [27:10] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
| [27:12] | I don’t know, I’m looking for an FBI agent Dana Scully. | 我不知道 我找调查局史卡利探员 |
| [27:16] | Do you know where I can find him? | 你知道我在哪里能找到她吗 |
| [27:18] | No…yes… I mean, I’m-I’m she. | 不 我是说 我就是 |
| [27:19] | Can I help you? | 我能帮你吗 |
| [27:20] | Yes. I’m Dr. Kai Bowe. | 我是凯鲍博士 |
| [27:22] | I was sent a scribbled note… | 有人送了张纸条给我·· |
| [27:24] | and a saltwater sample for analysis. | 要我分析一份咸水样品 |
| [27:26] | I’m a marine biologist from BU. | 我是波士顿大学海洋生物学家 |
| [27:29] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
| [27:30] | Yes, Dr. Bowe, please. | 凯鲍博士 请进 |
| [27:32] | Um… did you get an analysis? | 你带了分析结果吗 |
| [27:35] | Well, yes, I have something to show you, that’s for sure. | 我有东西给你看 |
| [27:39] | I’m going to assume you’re in a hurry. | 你似乎很赶时间 |
| [27:45] | This is an image taken from a stereo microscope… | 这是从显微镜下拍摄的照片·· |
| [27:49] | of what’s called a medusa. | 也就是水母 |
| [27:51] | Your saltwater sample was rather deceiving. | 你的海水样品很奇怪·· |
| [27:53] | Its components are exactly as you’d expect… | 它的成分正如你所预料的·· |
| [27:56] | except for higher levels of calcium. | 不过钙的成分要更高 |
| [27:57] | This creature is primarily that. | 这个生物基本上就是这样 |
| [28:00] | Calcium? | 钙 |
| [28:01] | Yes, it’s what powers its movement and gives it bioluminescence. | 对 这就是提供它活动能量的东西 |
| [28:06] | So you’re saying that this is a sea creature? | 你是说这是个海洋生物 |
| [28:09] | Which is why the CDC missed it. | 难怪疾病控制中心没有发现 |
| [28:12] | Well, it’s hard to find. | 嗯 这很难发现 |
| [28:14] | I daresay I’m not even sure if it’s of the sea… | 我认为 我都不肯定这是否来自海洋·· |
| [28:17] | but… wherever it’s from, it… it’s quite incredible. | 但不管它是从哪里来的 它都很不可思议 |
| [28:22] | It’s killing people. | 它杀了人 |
| [28:24] | How? | 怎么杀的 |
| [28:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [28:28] | There is seawater in that subway tunnel… | 这个地铁隧道里有海水·· |
| [28:30] | and it’s eating people’s flesh off. | 它能把人的肌肉吞噬 |
| [28:32] | It’s producing some kind of a reaction… | 它能够产生某种反应·· |
| [28:34] | that looks almost electrical. | 看起来好像电击一样 |
| [28:36] | On contact? | 依靠接触 |
| [28:39] | No. Something triggers it. | 不 有什么东西引发的 |
| [28:41] | Have you been in the tunnel? | 你有进去隧道吗 |
| [28:43] | No, I have not. | 没有 |
| [28:45] | But my partner is down there, and I fear the worst. | 但我搭档在下面 我十分担心 |
| [28:53] | Hey, hey… anybody out there? | 嘿 嘿 那里有人吗 |
| [29:02] | Somebody! | 有人吗 |
| [29:04] | Anybody hear me?! | 有人听见我吗 |
| [29:08] | Anybody?! | 有人吗 |
| [29:52] | Agent Doggett? | 多各特探员 |
| [29:54] | Agent Doggett, can you hear me? | 你能听见我吗 |
| [29:59] | Agent Doggett? | 多各特探员 |
| [30:05] | I’m here.I hear you. | 我在这 我听到了 |
| [30:11] | Oh, you had me. | 你吓死我了 |
| [30:14] | I, uh… I started fearing the worst. | 我开始担心最糟糕的情况 |
| [30:18] | No, I… I got blindsided by… | 我的视线被阻挡了·· |
| [30:22] | I don’t see Lieutenant Bianco. | 我看不见比安科上尉了 |
| [30:25] | He’s infected with something. | 他被什么东西感染了 |
| [30:28] | I saw it glowing on his skin. | 我看见有东西进入了他的皮肤 |
| [30:31] | And what’s your condition, Agent Doggett? | 你的情况怎么样 |
| [30:43] | I’m going to assume it’s not good. | 我看不妙 |
| [30:49] | I’m going to send a quarantine unit down… | 我现在派一支隔离队下去·· |
| [30:52] | to get you, Agent Doggett, okay? | 把你带上来 多各特探员 |
| [30:54] | I want you to stay right where you are. | 我要你停留在现在的位置 |
| [30:56] | I appreciate it, Agent Scully but I can’t do that. | 我很感激 但我不能这样做 |
| [30:59] | If we’re going to stop the spread of this thing… | 如果我们不阻止这东西的蔓延·· |
| [31:03] | I got to stop Lieutenant Bianco. | 我也要阻止比安科上尉 |
| [31:07] | Dr. Bowe, I need you to get on the phone with the CDC. | 凯鲍博士我需要你与疾病控制中心连系 |
| [31:11] | Tell them everything we know. | 告诉他们我们所知道的 |
| [31:12] | We have to learn as quickly as possible… | 我们要尽快掌握·· |
| [31:14] | what sets this thing off. | 什么促使这些发生的 |
| [31:19] | I need you to blockade… | 我要你把每个出口·· |
| [31:21] | any and every exit from the system. | 都封闭掉 |
| [31:23] | You’ve got a possible outbreak situation here. | 可能会从这里爆发 |
| [31:25] | No, no. That’s not going to happen. | 不 这不可能 |
| [31:26] | No, you listen to me. | 你听我说 |
| [31:28] | Your lieutenant is infected and at large in the system… | 你的上尉受到了感染·· |
| [31:30] | and he is looking for a way out. | 而他在找出路 |
| [31:32] | I hear you. | 我听到了 |
| [31:35] | It’s just that there are already… | 但我们已经有很多乘客·· |
| [31:36] | passengers waiting on the platform. | 在月台上等车了 |
| [31:49] | Agent Doggett… | 多各特探员·· |
| [31:50] | we’ve got a new wrinkle. | 我们又有多一样担心了 |
| [31:53] | Don’t tell me. | 别告诉我 |
| [31:57] | We’re running out of time. | 我们时间不多了 |
| [31:57] | It’s 20 to 4:00. | 还有20分钟就四点了 |
| [31:59] | I’m moving as fast as I can. | 我已经尽快走了 |
| [32:00] | Agent Doggett, you shouldn’t be moving at all. | 多各特探员 你不应该移动 |
| [32:04] | In 20 minutes… | 29分钟 |
| [32:05] | I’ll be taking a long bath at the hotel. | 我可以在旅馆里好好洗个澡 |
| [32:07] | Right now, I got to find this guy. | 现在我要找到这个人 |
| [32:10] | This organism that’s on your skin– | 可是你皮肤上的组织·· |
| [32:12] | something triggers it, and I don’t know what. | 有东西引发它 但我不知道是什么 |
| [32:14] | It could be body temperature. | 可能是身体的温度 |
| [32:16] | It could be heart rate. | 可能是心跳速度 |
| [32:18] | It could be from standing still, too, right? | 也有可能是因为站着 不是吗 |
| [32:20] | Maybe the only thing keeping me from sparking up right now… | 可能是我现在没有发作的唯一原因·· |
| [32:22] | is that I’m moving. | 就是我在移动 |
| [32:24] | Yeah, I guess you’re right. | 可能是对的 |
| [32:27] | I’m getting out of this thing, Agent Scully. | 它快要不见了 史卡利 |
| [32:30] | Just make sure Karras holds those trains till I find Bianco. | 在我找到比安科之前 火车不要开 |
| [32:37] | He’s got passengers waiting at the next station. | 月台上已经有乘客了 |
| [32:41] | You tell that son of a bitch he’s got to clear the system. | 你告诉那个杂种马上清场 |
| [32:45] | Wait. I see something. | 等等 我看到东西了 |
| [32:57] | Lieutenant… | 上尉·· |
| [32:58] | He’s hurt. | 他受伤了 |
| [33:11] | You see this, Dr. Bowe? | 看到了吗 凯鲍博士 |
| [33:16] | You see this, Mr. Karras? | 看到了吗 卡拉斯先生 |
| [33:27] | You’re on with the CDC? | 你在和疾病控制中心通话吗 |
| [33:29] | I need anything they can give me… | 我要你们给我点东西·· |
| [33:32] | about what sets this organism off– | 搞清楚怎么弄走这个东西 |
| [33:33] | an idea, a notion, a wild guess. | 一个想法 一个见解 一个猜想 |
| [33:39] | Agent Scully… | 史卡利探员 |
| [33:41] | what do you want me to do? | 你要我做什么 |
| [33:43] | Get out of there… | 离开那里·· |
| [33:44] | Agent Doggett. | 多各特探员 |
| [33:47] | What about this man? | 那这个人怎么办 |
| [33:49] | I’m going to send a Haz-Mat team down for him… | 我会派人下去救他的·· |
| [33:51] | but from what I’ve seen… | 但在我看来·· |
| [33:53] | the reaction’s progressive. | 感染正在爆发 |
| [33:54] | Please, Agent Doggett… | 多各特探员 求求你·· |
| [33:56] | don’t leave me. | 别离开我 |
| [34:04] | I hope you’re enjoying the ride. | 希望你一路顺风 |
| [34:10] | You see this, Agent Scully? | 你看到了吗 史卡利 |
| [34:15] | Who else is down there? | 下面还有什么 |
| [34:17] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
| [34:19] | You, there! | 你们 |
| [34:21] | Stop! | 别动 |
| [34:23] | Federal agent! I’m armed! | 联邦探员 我有武器 |
| [34:45] | Agent Scully, believe this? | 史卡利 你相信吗 |
| [34:51] | Who are you?What’s your name? | 你是谁 你叫什么名字 |
| [34:54] | What are you doing down here? | 你在这里干什么 |
| [34:56] | What’s he pointing at? | 他指的是什么 |
| [34:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [35:01] | Is he infected? | 他受感染了吗 |
| [35:04] | Agent Doggett, turn the light away. | 多各特探员 关掉灯 |
| [35:07] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
| [35:09] | He’s unaffected. | 他没有受感染 |
| [35:13] | How’s that? | 这怎么回事 |
| [35:15] | I think I just figured it out. | 我想我明白了 |
| [35:18] | I might know what triggers this. | 我知道是什么引发的了 |
| [35:21] | What is it? | 是什么东西 |
| [35:23] | Sweat. | 流汗 |
| [35:24] | Perspiration is a conductor for calcium ions… | 流汗会产生钙离子·· |
| [35:27] | promoting a chemical-electrical reaction. | 进行化学电流反应 |
| [35:30] | Electricity? | 电 |
| [35:32] | That’s right. | 没错 |
| [35:33] | And since the boy’s sweat glands… | 因为这个男孩的汗腺·· |
| [35:35] | aren’t fully developed… | 还没有完全发育好·· |
| [35:36] | then he wouldn’t be as conductive. | 所以他不会被感染 |
| [35:38] | Just my luck. | 我真是运气好 |
| [35:42] | Agent Doggett, where’s he going? | 多各特探员 他要往哪里去 |
| [35:43] | I don’t know… | 我不知道·· |
| [35:45] | but he wants me to follow him. | 但他想我跟他去 |
| [36:03] | Agent Scully, I don’t know if you can see this. | 我不知道你能否看见·· |
| [36:06] | I think I found the source of the contagion. | 我想我找到感染源头了 |
| [36:14] | It looks like a big leak in the ceiling… | 看起来像是顶上的一个大漏洞 |
| [36:14] | is crumbling the walls flooding into the system. | 侵蚀了墙壁 进入了系统 |
| [36:18] | It must have seeped in from the bay. | 肯定是海湾那里过来的 |
| [36:23] | Hey, where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
| [36:25] | You see this? | 你看到了吗 |
| [36:26] | The kid’s walking right through this stuff. | 那孩子穿过了那东西 |
| [36:30] | Yeah. I’m… I’m checking my graphic here. | 嗯 我在看设计图 |
| [36:33] | It… it looks like he’s trying to lead you through… | 我在看图纸 |
| [36:34] | to a tunnel on the main system. | 他好像要带你去主系统的隧道 |
| [36:38] | And, if what I’m looking at is accurate… | 如果我没看错·· |
| [36:41] | it would put you about 400 yards… | 你会距离入口·· |
| [36:43] | from an access point. | 只有400码的距离 |
| [36:44] | I mean, if I could put a Haz-Mat team together… | 如果救援队能到达那里·· |
| [36:46] | we might be able to have you out in about 15 minutes. | 15分钟内你可以上来 |
| [36:56] | Come on, Lieutenant. | 来吧 上尉 |
| [37:15] | We’re in through to the main system, Agent Scully… | 我们就快到主系统了·· |
| [37:18] | and we got big, big problems here. | 我们碰上大麻烦了 |
| [37:21] | Yes, we do. | 是啊 没错 |
| [37:22] | You see this flooding? | 你看到这水了吗 |
| [37:24] | No. It’s worse than that. | 比这还严重 |
| [37:25] | I think this moron Karras… | 我想是卡拉斯·· |
| [37:27] | has started the trains rolling. | 已经让火车启动了 |
| [38:01] | Agent Doggett… | 多各特探员·· |
| [38:03] | what are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
| [38:06] | Agent Doggett… | 多各特探员·· |
| [38:07] | Get off the tracks, Agent Doggett. | 离开轨道 |
| [38:10] | Get out of there! | 离开 |
| [38:12] | We got people on the train. | 火车上有人 |
| [38:14] | They could get infected. | 他们会被感染的 |
| [38:18] | Get out of there, Agent Doggett! | 离开 多各特探员 |
| [38:20] | Let me have this. Give it to me! | 把这给我 |
| [38:22] | Give it to me! I got an idea, Agent Scully. | 给我 我有个主意 |
| [38:39] | Agent Doggett? | 多各特 |
| [38:41] | Talk to me, Agent Doggett. | 回答我 多各特探员 |
| [38:46] | Agent Doggett? | 多各特探员 |
| [38:48] | Are you there? | 你在吗 |
| [38:49] | Can you hear me? | 听得见我吗 |
| [38:53] | Yeah, I’m here. | 我在这 |
| [38:55] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
| [38:57] | Uh… I lost you on the visual. | 我看不见你的影像了 |
| [39:06] | Okay… | 好·· |
| [39:09] | Okay, I’ve got you. | 我看到了 |
| [39:11] | You’re back. | 影像恢复了 |
| [39:44] | Are you okay? | 还好吗 |
| [39:50] | I can only hope, Agent Scully. | 希望是 史卡利 |
| [40:19] | Nurse! | 护士 |
| [40:23] | Nurse! | 护士 |
| [40:28] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你想做什么 |
| [40:30] | Find the nurse. | 找个护士 |
| [40:33] | She said she was going to talk to the doctor about me going home. | 她说她会跟医生说让我回家 |
| [40:38] | I could be dying in here for all she knows. | 她知道我会在这里死掉 |
| [40:40] | Well, you’re not… Agent Doggett. | 你不会的 多各特探员 |
| [40:45] | Your skin and body… | 你的皮肤和身体·· |
| [40:47] | have been rid of the organism. | 已经没有那个生物了 |
| [40:48] | Simple alcohol bath cleaned you right up. | 只需要酒精就把你弄干净了 |
| [40:51] | I was just down talking to the nurse… | 我刚刚还和护士说·· |
| [40:53] | and I told her I’d come and give you the news. | 我告诉她我要来告诉你这个消息 |
| [40:57] | Well, can I get out of here? | 那我能离开了吗 |
| [40:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [41:09] | What about the others? | 其它人呢 |
| [41:11] | Well, the kid is with social services… | 孩子交给社会福利部了·· |
| [41:14] | and plastic surgeons are working on Melnick and Bianco… | 梅尼特和比安科在进行整容手术·· |
| [41:19] | and Dr. Lyle has been discharged. | 莱尔博士已经出院了 |
| [41:23] | You know, I’d like to think… | 我希望·· |
| [41:26] | that this was over… | 这都结束了 |
| [41:28] | but there’s going to be hell to pay… | 但是还有很多·· |
| [41:29] | for these guys. | 要和这些人做了断 |
| [41:31] | No. It’s over, Agent Doggett. | 不 事情结束了 |
| [41:35] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
| [41:37] | This guy Karras put a train back on the tracks. | 卡拉斯让火车重新开动了 |
| [41:41] | He recklessly endangered people’s lives. | 他肆意地威胁人们的生命 |
| [41:43] | But there is no proof of that. | 但是没有证据 |
| [41:47] | What do you mean, there’s no proof? | 你什么意思 没有证据 |
| [41:52] | What I’m saying… | 我的意思是·· |
| [41:53] | is that the organism is no longer extant. | 这个生物已经不再存在了 |
| [41:57] | It’s destroyed. | 它们被消灭了 |
| [41:59] | By what? | 被什么摧毁了 |
| [42:01] | I’m guessing by the electrical charge… | 我想是充电·· |
| [42:03] | that you set off. | 你导引的电 |
| [42:13] | We have victims. | 我们有受害人 |
| [42:15] | Dead bodies. | 尸体 |
| [42:16] | Infected by a pathogen of unknown etiology. | 受到不明生物感染的组织 |
| [42:22] | Look, Agent Doggett… | 听着 多各特探员·· |
| [42:24] | not a criminal charge is going to stick. | 没有刑事案件会被告发 |
| [42:31] | These guys were just doing their job– | 他们只是在做自己的工作·· |
| [42:35] | keeping the trains running. | 保持火车畅通 |
| [42:44] | But they’ve got you to thank. | 但他们要感谢你 |
| [42:49] | And not just for saving their butts. | 不单是因为你救了他们的命 |
| [42:53] | No. You figured it out. | 不 是你发现的 |
| [42:58] | I was just your eyes and ears. | 我只是你的眼睛和耳朵 |
| [43:03] | Agent Scully… | 史卡利·· |
| [43:11] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |