时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | You don’t know how much I hate my job on days like this,Jeb. | 你不知道我有多讨厌这种得罪人的工作 |
[00:07] | If it were my choice… | 要是我可以决定的话·· |
[00:07] | 路易斯安那州新奥尔良 下午5:45 | |
[00:10] | I’d be giving you a promotion | 我会帮你升职 |
[00:12] | but with the economy the way it is– | 但是经济像这样·· |
[00:16] | Are you firing me? | 你要我离职吗 |
[00:19] | You can hold your head up,Jeb. | 你可以把头抬起来 杰比 |
[00:22] | You’ve done a good job here. | 你在这里干得不错 |
[00:24] | I-I don’t believe this. | 我··不敢相信 |
[00:26] | I– I thought this was just an evaluation. | 我··以为这只是一次评估 |
[00:33] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[00:35] | I really am. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[01:34] | Stay back. | 别过去 |
[01:37] | Everybody, stay back. Just get back. | 各位 别过去 |
[01:40] | Everybody, stay back. | 各位 别过去 |
[01:41] | Oh, my God, there’s someone in there! | 噢 我的天 有人在那 |
[02:31] | Stay back! | 后退 |
[02:33] | Keep your distance. | 保持距离 |
[02:49] | Jeb. | 杰比 |
[02:50] | Can I help you? | 我能帮你吗 |
[02:52] | Jeb– | 杰比·· |
[02:59] | Hey– | 嘿·· |
[03:00] | Jeb– | 杰比·· |
[03:02] | What’s up? | 怎么回事 |
[04:23] | Agent Reyes? | 雷耶斯探员吗 |
[04:25] | Yeah, hi. | 是的 你好 |
[04:27] | Uh– Uh, Monica Reyes. | 哦··莫尼卡·雷耶斯 |
[04:28] | Frank Potter, New Orleans P.D. | 法兰克·波特 纽奥尔良警察 |
[04:30] | Trying to quit the habit. | 正在改掉这个习惯 |
[04:33] | Yeah, I tried to quit smoking myself once. | 是的 我有一次试着自己戒烟 |
[04:36] | I hated that damn gum. | 我讨厌那该死的口香糖 |
[04:38] | Well, anyway | 哦 不管怎样 |
[04:41] | you, uh, want to see the victims? | 你想要看看受害者吗 |
[04:42] | Well, on the phone you said you had reason to believe | 在电话里 你说你有理由相信·· |
[04:44] | the killings might be satanic ritual murders. | 杀人的可能是邪教谋杀犯 |
[04:46] | Right. Let me show you. | 对 我给你看看 |
[04:53] | This is Jeb Dukes’ work area. | 这是杰比·杜克的工作区 |
[04:56] | I found this among his personal effects. | 我在他的私人物品中发现的·· |
[04:59] | What can you tell me about the killer, Detective? | 对于杀手你要跟我说什么 探长 |
[05:01] | Anything? | 任何资料 |
[05:02] | Thirty-one years old | 31岁 |
[05:04] | college grad, lived alone. | 大学毕业 一个人住 |
[05:06] | There’s some who felt he had a dark side | 有人觉得他有黑暗的一面·· |
[05:09] | which could explain that there. | 这样就可以解释这些东西了 |
[05:11] | Can I look in there? | 我可以看看吗 |
[05:14] | Sure. | 当然 |
[05:16] | You’re the expert. | 你是专家 |
[05:19] | Does it tell you anything about why he might’ve killed those people? | 是否暗示他为什么杀了那些人 |
[05:22] | The fact is, a killer like this is usually pushed | 事实上 这样的凶手通常是被逼的·· |
[05:24] | over the edge by what we call a stressor | 通常被所谓的刺激物推到边缘·· |
[05:26] | a catalyzing event– an emotional breakdown | 一种情感的崩溃·· |
[05:29] | the breakup of a relationship | 一种关系的崩溃·· |
[05:30] | or sometimes when someone’s been fired. | 像是被开除的时候 |
[05:33] | This guy was fired | 这家伙被开除了 |
[05:35] | by the two victims. | 被两个受害者开除的 |
[05:37] | Well, that’s most likely what drove him to murder. | 嗯 有可能是行凶的原因 |
[05:41] | Yeah, but what about all these images | 是的 但这些图片·· |
[05:44] | these devil pictures? | 那些恶魔的照片呢 |
[05:46] | It’s Marilyn Manson. | 是玛丽莲·曼森 |
[05:50] | Marilyn Manson? | 玛丽莲·曼森 |
[05:52] | Your kids listen to him. | 你的孩子们也听他的歌 |
[05:53] | They probably buy his CDs at Kmart. | 他们可能在超市买了他的CD |
[05:55] | I don’t think there’s anything satanic going on here, Detective. | 我想这里没有邪恶的事 探长 |
[06:02] | Agent Reyes. | 雷耶斯探员 |
[06:05] | Okay, okay, it’s some rock group | 好吧 这是一些摇滚乐团 |
[06:08] | but you don’t think | 但你不认为·· |
[06:10] | this has anything to do with Satan or evil or– | 这跟撒旦或恶魔有关吗 |
[06:12] | Personally? | 我认为吗 |
[06:13] | I’d look into his gum. | 我要检查他的口香糖 |
[06:44] | Agent Reyes? | 雷耶斯探员 |
[06:47] | Did you find something? | 发现什么了吗 |
[07:09] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[07:10] | What? | 什么 |
[07:12] | I was just about to jump in the shower | 我正要去洗个澡·· |
[07:13] | but I was waiting for the pizza man. | 但我正在等披萨店的人 |
[07:15] | You got something going on with the pizza man | 你跟披萨店的人的有点事·· |
[07:17] | I should know about? | 我应该知道吗 |
[07:18] | The pizza man? | 披萨店的人 |
[07:20] | Well, correct me if I’m wrong | 哦 我说错了吗 |
[07:22] | but you just said you were waiting | 但是你刚才说你正在等·· |
[07:23] | for the pizza man to jump in the shower. | 披萨店的人去洗个澡 |
[07:25] | No, what I meant was | 不 我的意思是·· |
[07:26] | the pizza man’s usually late, and so– | 披萨店的人一般都迟到 所以·· |
[07:31] | You want to come in? | 你想要进来吗 |
[07:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:34] | I feel like I’m stuck in an episode of MadAbout You. | 我觉得有点像”为你疯狂”的情节 |
[07:38] | Well, uh, yeah, but small technicality. | 哦 是啊 但是比较专业一点 |
[07:40] | MadAbout You was about a married couple | “为你疯狂”是一对结婚的人·· |
[07:43] | and we just work together. | 而我们是刚在一起工作 |
[07:44] | Yeah, well, you know what I’m talking about. | 是啊 你知道我在说什么 |
[07:47] | I do, I do. | 我知道 我知道 |
[07:48] | What-what I’m trying to say is | 我··想要说的是·· |
[07:50] | that, uh, we have no good | 我们对这个人·· |
[07:53] | reliable information on this man. | 没有可靠的好的消息 |
[07:54] | I mean, what I am saying is | 我指的是·· |
[07:55] | the pizza man… is not above suspicion. | 这个披萨店的人··不在怀疑之列 |
[08:00] | Ah, I see. | 啊 我知道了 |
[08:09] | Is that for me? | 是给我的吗 |
[08:10] | – Yeah. – Nice package. | -是的 -包装很漂亮 |
[08:15] | Oh, uh, I was going through some stuff | 哦 我整理些东西· |
[08:17] | after my mother died | 在我的母亲死后·· |
[08:19] | and, um, it’s just an old family keepsake | 是一件旧的家庭纪念品 |
[08:21] | and I wanted you to have it. | 我希望能送给你 |
[08:24] | Well, I’m touched. | 真感动 |
[08:27] | Little Caesar, I presume? | 估计是小凯撒 |
[08:37] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[08:39] | Just, uh, give it to the man | 把它交给那个人 |
[08:40] | with the funny look on his face. | 那个表情有趣的人 |
[08:43] | Yeah, it’s $29.08. | 是的 29·08美元 |
[08:45] | $29.08? | 29·08美元 |
[08:47] | What’d she get on it, a tank of gas? | 里面有什么 一桶瓦斯吗 |
[08:53] | Scully? | 史卡利 |
[08:55] | Scully! | 史卡利 |
[08:56] | Call 911 . | 打911 |
[08:59] | That Scully? Dana? | 黛娜·史卡利 |
[09:02] | She’s got what? Abdominal pains? | 她怎么了 腹痛吗 |
[09:04] | Her doctor is Dr. Speake. | 她的医生是史毕 |
[09:05] | – Oh, he’s been called. – She. | -噢 已经打电话给他了 -她是女的 |
[09:07] | – Who are you? The husband?- No. | -你是谁 她丈夫吗 -不是 |
[09:10] | Then you wait outside. | 那你在外面等一下 |
[09:13] | Agent Mulder, what happened? | 穆德探员 发生什么事了 |
[09:15] | How’d you find out? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[09:17] | I was dropping something off. | 我刚好带东西给她 |
[09:18] | Her landlord told me. | 是她的房东告诉我的 |
[09:21] | Are you the husband? | 你是她丈夫吗 |
[09:22] | Me? | 我 |
[09:23] | No. | 不是 |
[09:26] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[09:29] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[09:30] | Special Agent Fox Mulder? | 穆德特别探员吗 |
[09:31] | Speaking. | 请说 |
[09:32] | Agent Mulder, my name is Monica Reyes. | 穆德探员 我叫莫尼卡·雷耶斯 |
[09:35] | We never met. | 我们从未见过 |
[09:36] | Not since you’ve been alive, I should say. | 我应该说 自从你活下来以后·· |
[09:38] | Who? | 谁 |
[09:39] | Special Agent Reyes. | 特别探员雷耶斯 |
[09:41] | I know this is out of the blue | 我知道这太过突然·· |
[09:42] | but I have a case I need your help on. | 但我有个案子需要你的帮忙 |
[09:44] | It involves a certain phenomenon. | 这涉及到某些现象·· |
[09:47] | I can’t help you, Agent Reyes, for so many reasons. | 出于很多理由 我帮不了你 |
[09:50] | I think you should contact Agent Doggett at the X-Files. | 我想你该跟X档案的多各特探员连络一下 |
[09:54] | I can’t call Agent Doggett because it involves him. | 我不能打给多各特探员 因为他牵涉在内 |
[10:00] | I’m in New Orleans, but I can be in D.C. in a few hours. | 我在新奥尔良 但几小时后会到华盛顿特区 |
[10:03] | It’s important, Agent Mulder. | 这很重要 穆德探员 |
[10:05] | Very. | 非常重要 |
[10:09] | Call me when you get here. | 你到这儿的时候打电话给我 |
[10:14] | They’re telling us not to worry. | 他们叫我们不用担心 |
[10:16] | They’re running some tests. | 他们正在进行检查 |
[10:18] | 乔治亚州拉瓦那市 州际85号 | |
[12:00] | Agent Mulder. | 穆德探员 |
[12:02] | Agent Reyes? | 雷耶斯探员吗 |
[12:10] | You’re taller than I thought. | 你比我想像的高得多 |
[12:13] | You keep on alluding to a time that we’ve met | 你提示我们见面的时间·· |
[12:15] | and I don’t remember. | 但我不记得了 |
[12:16] | I was there when they found you in the woods. | 当他们发现你的时候 我在场 |
[12:19] | You were… | 你当时·· |
[12:20] | uh…yeah. | 嗯·· |
[12:22] | I’m not surprised you don’t remember. | 你不记得 我并不惊讶 |
[12:25] | Um, I-I have somewhere I have to be | 哦 我还有地方要去 |
[12:27] | if we could cut to the chase. | 希望我们能进入正题 |
[12:29] | As I said before, it involves Agent Doggett | 就像我以前说的 这涉及到多各特探员 |
[12:33] | the death of his son. | 他儿子的死因 |
[12:34] | I don’t know if you’re familiar at all with that case. | 我不知道你对这些案子熟不熟 |
[12:36] | No, I’m not at all familiar with Agent Doggett. | 不熟 我对多各特探员完全不熟 |
[12:48] | I-I wasn’t aware of this. | 我··没发现这件事 |
[12:51] | You were the lead investigator? | 你是主要的调查员吗 |
[12:52] | Once it fell to the F.B.I. | 以前是联邦调查局的·· |
[12:54] | Agent Doggett was with the N.Y.P.D. at the time. | 多各特探员还在纽约警局 |
[12:58] | We worked it together. | 我们在一起工作 |
[12:59] | We never caught the killer. | 我们没抓到杀手 |
[13:03] | It was the hardest case I’ve ever had. | 那是我们办的最棘手的一个案子 |
[13:05] | As in stealing-into- the-bathroom-to-cry-my-eyes-out | 像是大海捞针 |
[13:08] | kind of hard. | 那么难 |
[13:11] | I can’t begin to imagine what it was like for John. | 我不敢想像这对约翰是什么样的打击 |
[13:18] | I couldn’t bear to put him through this again | 我不能忍受再让他经历一次 |
[13:20] | but if it means we could catch his son’s killer– | 如果意味着我们能抓到他儿子的凶手·· |
[13:25] | I just can’t go to him | 我不能去找他 |
[13:28] | until I know if what I saw means anything. | 直到我知道这些事的意涵 |
[13:30] | You said this case involves some kind of phenomena? | 你说这个案子牵涉到某种现象吗 |
[13:35] | I don’t know if it was a psychic experience or what | 我不知道这是否是精神上的·· |
[13:38] | but when we found his son, I had a vision. | 可是当我们发现他的儿子时 我有一种预感·· |
[13:43] | It was as if | 就好像·· |
[13:45] | for just a moment | 在那一瞬间·· |
[13:49] | the body was changed. | 尸体改变了 |
[13:52] | Changed? | 改变 |
[13:53] | Into what? | 变成什么 |
[13:55] | Ashes. | 灰烬 |
[13:58] | It looked like ashes. | 看起来像灰烬 |
[14:00] | The thing of it is | 这东西·· |
[14:02] | Agent Doggett told me he saw it, too | 多各特探员告诉过我 他也看到了 |
[14:05] | although he spent the last few years | 尽管他最近几年说服自己 |
[14:07] | convincing himself he didn’t | 他并没有看到·· |
[14:08] | that even if he did, it didn’t mean anything. | 即使如此 这并没有意义 |
[14:12] | What do you think it means? | 你认为是什么意思 |
[14:15] | I can’t shake the feeling that it’s a clue | 我无法动摇这个感觉 这是个线索 |
[14:17] | that it could somehow point to who’s responsible | 它可能是指向某人要负责任·· |
[14:19] | if only I let it. | 要是我找到的话 |
[14:22] | And now I’ve seen it again. | 现在我又看到它了·· |
[14:26] | A thousand miles from here, a seemingly unrelated case | 离这儿有1000英里的一件看起来无关的案子 |
[14:28] | and I’ve had the same vision. | 我也有相同的预感 |
[14:30] | There has to be a reason for it | 一定有原因的 |
[14:32] | a reason it’s happening now. | 它现在发生的原因 |
[15:39] | Sir, immediate family only. You fellas just don’t listen. | 先生 只有家人能进来 你们都不听话 |
[15:43] | You have to go now. | 你必需离开 |
[16:13] | – Hey! – You stay out of my life! | -嘿 -不要介入我的生活 |
[16:14] | You stay out of my business! | 你不要管我的私事 |
[16:15] | Take it easy, Agent Doggett. | 放松点 多各特 |
[16:16] | You want to get something on me, you ask for it! | 你想要什么你就说吧 |
[16:18] | I don’t want to get calls about you going behind my back! | 我不想听到消息 关于你背着我去调查 |
[16:20] | You got that straight? | 你有话就直说 |
[16:21] | I don’t want anything on you. | 我根本就不想掺和你的事 |
[16:22] | I was asked to look into this file. | 我只是受人之托 |
[16:25] | Who asked you? | 谁叫你管的 |
[16:26] | Agent Doggett. | 多各特探员 |
[16:28] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[16:31] | Is this you? | 是你指使的 |
[16:33] | Is this you looking into this? | 是你在找这个吗 |
[16:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:38] | I asked Agent Mulder. | 我要穆德探员做的 |
[16:40] | You asked him what? | 你叫他做什么 |
[16:40] | There’s nothing in there for him to bother with. | 这没什么好搅和的 |
[16:43] | Why don’t you just calm down, Agent Doggett | 你为什么不安静下来 |
[16:44] | and let her explain the connection to you. | 让她解释跟你的关系 |
[16:46] | The connection? To what? | 关系 什么关系 |
[16:48] | I was going to tell you,John. | 我想要告诉你的 约翰 |
[16:51] | I was in New Orleans on a case– | 我在新奥尔良的一个案子·· |
[16:52] | a shooting. | 一起枪击案 |
[16:53] | Something that I saw connected back to Luke. | 我看到一些跟路克有关的事 |
[16:58] | A vision. | 是预感 |
[17:01] | Not this again. | 别又来了 |
[17:02] | You’re not going to make something out of nothing. | 你又无中生有的 |
[17:04] | Bob Harvey. | 鲍伯·哈维 |
[17:05] | Does that name mean | 那个名字是不是意味着·· |
[17:06] | something or nothing to you? | 跟你有关还是无关 |
[17:09] | Bob Harvey was a suspect in the death of my son. | 鲍伯·哈维是杀死我儿子的嫌疑人 |
[17:13] | We questioned him | 我们对他做了笔录·· |
[17:14] | but then we realized he wasn’t our man. | 但我们意识到 他不是我们要找的人 |
[17:16] | Agent Mulder pointed it out. | 穆德探员发现 |
[17:18] | Bob Harvey was killed last night in a car crash | 鲍伯昨晚在车祸中丧命了 |
[17:22] | fleeing the police near a shooting in New Orleans. | 和新奥尔良的枪击案相隔不久 |
[17:25] | He died in front of the building | 他在大楼前身亡了 |
[17:26] | where the shooting occurred. | 就在发生枪击的地方 |
[17:30] | What’s the connection? | 这有什么关连 |
[17:31] | That’s it. | 这就是联系 |
[17:32] | That’s it? | 这就是 |
[17:34] | And then there was the vision. | 然后就有幻影 |
[17:37] | No, there’s no connection. | 不 一点关系都没有 |
[17:37] | I don’t care what you saw, you leave it alone | 我不管你看到了什么 你不用管 |
[17:40] | and you leave it the hell alone. | 你更不要管这件事 |
[17:56] | I know there is something here. | 我知道这儿有事发生 |
[18:00] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:07] | 卡萨·杜克住所 马里兰州银泉 | |
[18:13] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[18:15] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[18:16] | Is your mommy home? | 你妈妈在家吗 |
[18:18] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[18:19] | Mia? | 米亚 |
[18:22] | Katha Dukes? | 卡萨·杜克 |
[18:23] | Sorry about the late hour. | 抱歉迟到了 |
[18:24] | My name is Monica Reyes. | 我叫莫尼卡·雷耶斯 |
[18:26] | I’m with the F.B.I. | 我是联邦调查局的 |
[18:32] | I believe that we’re all born good, uncorrupted | 我相信我们都是性本善的 |
[18:36] | and life itself does the corrupting. | 而生活本身破坏这一切 |
[18:43] | But, you know, someone like Jeb… | 可是像杰比这样的人·· |
[18:46] | he just isn’t capable of this. | 他干不出这样的事 |
[18:49] | Are you close to your brother? | 你跟兄弟关系亲密吗 |
[18:52] | Very. | 非常亲密 |
[18:53] | Jeb lived here in the house with us | 去南方之前 |
[18:54] | till he went down South. | 杰比跟我们住在一起·· |
[18:57] | He loves his niece. | 他爱他的外甥女 |
[19:00] | Does the name Bob Harvey mean anything to you? | 鲍伯·哈维这名字对你有意义吗 |
[19:04] | Did Jeb ever have any dealings with him? | 杰比曾经跟他有什么来往吗 |
[19:06] | No. | 没有 |
[19:07] | I think I’d know. Why? | 想不出来 为什么呢 |
[19:10] | No reason. | 随便问问 |
[19:12] | It’s the answer I was kind of expecting, actually. | 事实上 这是我期望的答案 |
[19:23] | Hello? | 喂 |
[19:24] | 南卡罗来纳州斯帕坦堡 州际85 | |
[19:24] | Katha? | 卡萨 |
[19:27] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[19:28] | Katha, it’s Jeb. | 卡萨 我是杰比 |
[19:31] | I really can’t talk right now. | 我现在不方便说话 |
[19:33] | It’s been a very bad day here. | 今天是很痛苦的一天 |
[19:34] | Listen, it wasn’t me | 听着 不是我 |
[19:35] | that killed those people, all right? | 我没有杀那些人 好吗 |
[19:36] | It was somebody else. | 是别的人 |
[19:37] | I’m telling you, it was somebody else. | 我告诉你 是别人做的 |
[19:41] | You’re going to have to call back later. | 你等一会再打回来 |
[19:52] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[19:54] | I’m sorry to bother you. | 对不起打扰你 |
[19:57] | I got a flat tire back a ways. | 我的轮胎没气了 |
[20:15] | What are you doing, Agent Doggett? | 你在做什么 多各特探员 |
[20:20] | I was, um… | 我在·· |
[20:24] | I just came by to see how you’re doing. | 我只是路过来看看你怎么样了 |
[20:26] | I’m, uh, I feel all druggy. | 我··觉得好像吸毒的人一样 |
[20:29] | Do you mind? | 你介意·· |
[20:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:39] | They say you’re stabilized | 他们说你稳定了 |
[20:41] | but we’ve been worried about you. | 但我们还为你担心 |
[20:43] | Who’s we? | “我们”是谁 |
[20:46] | You know… | 你知道·· |
[20:48] | me and Agent Mulder and… | 我和穆德探员还有·· |
[20:52] | What’s wrong, Agent Doggett? | 怎么了 多各特探员 |
[20:55] | You don’t seem too good yourself. | 你看起来好像不太好 |
[20:57] | You worked with Agent Mulder for how long? | 你跟穆德探员工作很长时间了吗 |
[21:02] | A long time. | 很长时间了 |
[21:05] | You never believed in any of this stuff | 你从来不相信这种事·· |
[21:08] | this paranormal or whatever you call it. | 超自然现象 不管你怎么说 |
[21:14] | So, what changed your mind? | 那是什么改变了你的内心 |
[21:20] | I realized it was me | 我意识到是我·· |
[21:26] | that I was afraid. | 我是害怕了 |
[21:31] | Afraid to believe. | 害怕相信 |
[21:59] | Why do you ask? | 你为什么这么问 |
[22:04] | Agent Doggett, why do you ask? | 多各特探员 你为什么这么问 |
[22:08] | Some other time. | 改天吧 |
[22:18] | Agent Mulder? | 穆德探员 |
[22:20] | I was looking for Agent Doggett. | 我在找多各特探员 |
[22:22] | Well, that’d make sense. | 哦 那还有道理 |
[22:23] | It’s not my office anymore | 这不再是我的办公室了 |
[22:26] | but old habits die hard. | 但老习惯改不掉 |
[22:31] | What are those? | 那些是什么 |
[22:32] | Cases involving images like you described. | 跟你想像的描述很相似的案子 |
[22:35] | People close to crimes who experience visions of death | 跟犯罪有关的人经历了死亡预感·· |
[22:38] | disassociated from reality. | 与现实脱离 |
[22:39] | And what did you find? | 你发现了什么 |
[22:40] | Absolutely nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[22:42] | These visions are so random | 这些预感是随意的·· |
[22:44] | as to have absolutely no significance | 与他们属于的案件 |
[22:46] | to the cases they’re supposed to pertain to. | 完全不重要 |
[22:50] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[22:51] | I think I know these files. | 我知道这些档案 |
[22:53] | And I know what I saw. | 我知道我看到的 |
[22:55] | There’s a reason these things are happening. | 发生这些事情是有理由的 |
[22:58] | There is something at work here, and it all began | 现在又发生了 |
[23:02] | with the man killed in the car crash– Bob Harvey. | 就从一个在车祸中死去的人 鲍伯·哈维开始 |
[23:07] | I think that’s a coincidence. | 我想这是个巧合 |
[23:09] | I think that life is full of them. | 我想生活充满了巧合 |
[23:12] | And full of patterns | 而且充满了样式·· |
[23:13] | things we see but can’t comprehend. | 我们看到 但不能理解 |
[23:16] | You believe that. Why can’t you believe this? | 你相信 为什么不相信呢 |
[23:18] | I think there’s an opening coming up in this office soon. | 我想这个办公室不久就会有一个新职位 |
[23:21] | You might want to apply. | 你不想申请吗 |
[23:26] | Is that why you won’t help him? | 这就是你不帮他的理由吗 |
[23:31] | I have a, uh, sick friend in the hospital | 我有··一个生病的朋友在医院 |
[23:35] | and, uh, I think I should go see her. | 哦 我想我该去看她 |
[23:39] | I hope she gets well. | 我希望她现在好点了 |
[23:41] | This office down here needs | 这个办公室至少需要·· |
[23:43] | at least one person with an open mind. | 一个思想开放的人 |
[23:48] | You’ll say anything, won’t you? | 你能说会道啊 |
[23:51] | Only when I think I’m right. | 只在我认为是对的的时候 |
[25:11] | 南卡罗来纳州斯帕坦堡 中午11:02 | |
[25:33] | What am I doing here? | 这里怎么了 |
[25:35] | Been asking myself that same question, Agent Doggett | 我也这样问我自己 多各特探员 |
[25:39] | but it seems the tenacious Agent Reyes | 但这好像固执的雷耶斯探员·· |
[25:42] | does not want to let go of this one. | 不想放弃的这个案子 |
[25:43] | Of what? | 什么 |
[25:45] | She’s got a murder victim out here | 这里有个谋杀受害者 |
[25:47] | a woman found shot. | 是一个被枪杀的女人 |
[25:48] | She thinks it’s by the same man | 她认为是同一人所为·· |
[25:49] | who killed those two people down in New Orleans– | 是在新奥尔良杀死那两个人的凶手 |
[25:52] | this Jeb Dukes. | 杰比·杜克 |
[25:53] | What does she want from me? | 她叫我来做什么 |
[25:55] | She wants to know if you see it, too | 她想要知道你是否也看到了 |
[25:58] | what she’s been seeing. | 跟她看到的是否一样 |
[25:59] | I told you, there’s no connection. | 我告诉过你 这没有任何关连 |
[26:10] | Agent Doggett. | 多各特探员 |
[26:32] | I’m sorry, Agent Reyes. | 对不起 雷耶斯探员 |
[26:34] | I don’t see it. | 我没有看到 |
[26:42] | I think you do. | 我想你看到了 |
[26:47] | You’re just afraid to go there. | 你只是害怕承认 |
[26:51] | You just keep shooting | 你是不达目的 |
[26:52] | till you hit something, don’t you? | 誓不罢休那种人 |
[26:54] | You’d rather blind yourself to the connections, but I can’t. | 你宁愿欺骗自己说没有关联 但我做不到 |
[26:59] | You keep talking about these connections. | 你一直在说这些关联 |
[27:00] | Connections to what? To who? | 什么关联 跟谁 |
[27:03] | What if this is a thread of evil connecting through time | 要是犯罪的线索透过时间 |
[27:09] | through men, through opportunity | 透过那个人 透过机会·· |
[27:12] | connecting back to you. | 关联回到你 |
[27:16] | In India, in Africa, in Iran | 在印度 在非洲 在伊朗·· |
[27:19] | in the Middle East, in the Far East | 在中东 在远东·· |
[27:21] | most of the world, they take it as a given. | 在世界大部分地方 他们认为这是上天赐与的 |
[27:24] | They see evil in death | 他们在死亡中看到罪恶·· |
[27:26] | the way other people see God in a rose. | 像其它人在玫瑰中看到上帝 |
[27:27] | I saw Elvis in a potato chip once. | 我有一次在薯条中看到猫王 |
[27:30] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我在讲什么 |
[27:32] | Yes, I do. | 我知道 |
[27:34] | I do | 我明白 |
[27:36] | but if this man doesn’t see it, he doesn’t see it, right? | 但是这个人没有看到 是吗 |
[27:58] | You awake? | 你醒了 |
[28:06] | What did the doctor say? | 医生说什么了 |
[28:09] | That I had a partial abruption. | 我有部分骨折 |
[28:12] | Which means that my placenta | 意味着我的胎盘·· |
[28:15] | started to tear away from the uterine wall. | 开始跟子宫壁脱离 |
[28:19] | They’re going to need to monitor me for awhile. | 他们需要观察我阵子 |
[28:22] | But you’re going to be fine? | 你会好转的吧 |
[28:43] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[28:47] | I’ve actually been out in the field with Agent Doggett | 我跟多各特探员出去走了一会儿 |
[28:50] | and this female agent from New Orleans. | 还有从新奥尔良来的女探员 |
[28:53] | Agent Reyes. | 雷耶斯探员 |
[28:56] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[28:57] | You’re nothing at all alike. | 你们完全不同 |
[29:01] | Well then, neither are you and I. | 那··你跟我也不像呀 |
[29:07] | So this is a case you’re working on? | 你们是在调查案子吗 |
[29:10] | Actually, one that involves Agent Doggett’s son the son who died. | 事实上是关于多各特的死去的儿子 |
[29:15] | Yeah, he’s never talked to me about him | 是的 他从来没有跟我提过他 |
[29:17] | but I know something. | 但我知道一些 |
[29:21] | Are you able to help him at all? | 你能帮他吗 |
[29:23] | You can’t help a man who can’t help himself. | 你不能帮一个帮不了自己的人 |
[29:27] | He’s worth the effort, Mulder. | 他值得帮 穆德 |
[29:42] | All right, you got a half an hour | 好吧 你有半个小时·· |
[29:44] | to play in your room before Mommy has dinner ready. | 在妈妈晚餐准备好之前 去你的房间玩 |
[29:48] | Mia? | 米亚 |
[29:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:02] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[30:05] | I’m coming home. | 我回家了 |
[30:08] | The F.B.I. was here,Jeb. | 联邦调查局的在这儿 杰比 |
[30:10] | I didn’t do what they said, Kath. It wasn’t me, okay? | 我没有做他们所说的事 卡萨 不是我 |
[30:13] | It wasn’t. | 不是我 |
[30:16] | What is that on your face? | 你脸上是什么 |
[30:19] | What? | 什么 |
[30:22] | Is that blood? | 是血吗 |
[30:27] | I don’t know how that got there. | 我不知道是怎么弄上去的 |
[30:31] | I need the truth,Jeb. | 我要知道真相 杰比 |
[30:32] | Look, please, believe me | 求求你相信我 卡萨 |
[30:33] | Katha, it’s not me, okay? | 不是我 好吗 |
[30:38] | I need help. Please. | 我需要帮助 |
[30:43] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[30:44] | Is that Uncle Jeb? | 是杰比舅舅吗 |
[30:49] | Yeah, sweetheart. | 是啊 甜心 |
[30:52] | Yeah, it is. | 没错 |
[30:54] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[31:04] | Jeb Dukes, middle name Larold. | 杰比·杜克 中间名是劳洛德 |
[31:07] | No Larold? | 没有劳洛德吗 |
[31:09] | Okay, thanks, anyway. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[31:16] | What are you doing,John? | 你在做什么 约翰 |
[31:21] | I’m looking into this case. | 我在查这个案子 |
[31:23] | You’re looking in the wrong way. | 你查的方式不对 |
[31:27] | There are a hundred agents in this building who can phone canvass. | 这个楼有上百个探员都能做电话调查 |
[31:30] | Ah, but there’s only two | 啊 可是只有2个·· |
[31:32] | who can solve crimes with mental telepathy– | 能用心灵感应解决这个案子·· |
[31:34] | you and me. | 你和我 |
[31:35] | So we’ll just read the tea leaves on this one | 那我们看看杯子里的茶叶·· |
[31:37] | and there it is, right? Case closed? | 算出有什么 就可以结案了吗 |
[31:40] | John… | 约翰 |
[31:41] | Damn it, Monica, you want to find this guy. | 该死 莫尼卡 你想要找到这个家伙 |
[31:43] | I’m trying to find him. | 我想要找到他 |
[31:46] | What do you want from me? | 你要我做什么 |
[31:48] | I want you to be honest | 我想要你诚实点 |
[31:51] | with yourself | 对自己诚实点 |
[31:53] | about what you saw that day. | 对你那天所看到的 |
[31:56] | Honest about what your feelings tell you. | 对你的感觉诚实 |
[31:58] | Feelings don’t solve crimes. | 感觉是不会办案的 |
[32:00] | What the hell does it matter what my feelings are? | 我的感觉跟这个案子有关系吗 |
[32:04] | How the hell’s that going to get the job done? | 这样能解决问题吗 |
[32:05] | I’m not talking about the job,John. | 我不是在讲工作 约翰 |
[32:12] | What are you scared of? | 而是你在害怕什么 |
[32:18] | Why does it scare you? | 为什么会让你害怕呢 |
[32:23] | I got to believe | 我要相信·· |
[32:26] | that I did everything I could to find my son. | 我尽了一切去找我的儿子 |
[32:28] | You did do everything to find your son. | 你尽了一切努力找你的儿子 |
[32:32] | I got to believe that I did everything I could to save him | 我要相信我尽一切去救他 |
[32:38] | to get him back safe | 让他安全回来 |
[32:40] | to not let him down. | 而不是让他失望 |
[32:45] | I got to believe that I did everything humanly possible | 我要相信我做了最大的可能 |
[32:48] | ’cause if I can’t believe that | 因为我不能相信·· |
[32:52] | then these other possibilities that you talk about | 你所讲的其它的可能·· |
[32:56] | that Mulder talks about | 穆德所讲的·· |
[32:57] | thatAgent Scully talks about… | 史卡利探员所讲的·· |
[32:58] | if they’re real– | 要是他们是对的·· |
[33:01] | if they’re real, then… | 要是他们是对的·· |
[33:05] | that’s something else I could have done | 我可能做的其它的事 |
[33:07] | to save my son. | 来救我的儿子 |
[33:22] | Monica Reyes. | 莫尼卡·雷耶斯 |
[33:24] | Katha? | 卡萨 |
[33:26] | Katha, wait. | 卡萨 等等 |
[33:31] | Jeb Dukes’ sister. | 杰比·杜克的姐姐 |
[33:33] | He’s there at the house with her. | 他在她家里 |
[33:35] | This guy somehow has some link to my son | 这个家伙跟我的儿子有点关系·· |
[33:39] | and I’m damn sure going to find out what it is. | 我一定查个清楚是什么 |
[33:48] | As it happened,Hansell and Gretel | 韩塞尔和葛雷特 碰巧 |
[33:49] | had overheard everything that their parents had said. | 听到他们父母所说的一切 |
[33:52] | shh,said the boy. | 嘘 那男孩说 |
[33:53] | I’ll find a way out, | 我会找到出口 |
[33:55] | I promise you and when at… | 我向你保证当··· |
[33:57] | Mia, honey? | 米亚 亲爱的 |
[34:00] | Can you come here a minute, please? | 你能过来一下吗 |
[34:02] | But Uncle Jeb’s reading to me. | 但是杰比舅舅在读书给我听 |
[34:04] | That’s okay. I just need you a minute. | 好吧 我只要一分钟 |
[34:06] | Can you, can you just come here? | 你能过来吗 |
[34:08] | Who’s here? | 谁在这儿 |
[34:13] | She just wants to talk,Jeb. | 她只想要谈谈 杰比 |
[34:15] | I just want you to | 我想要你·· |
[34:17] | tell her what you told me. | 告诉她你跟我讲的话 |
[34:19] | She can help you. | 她能帮你 |
[34:20] | Who? | 谁 |
[34:23] | I said who, damn it! | 我说过是谁了 该死 |
[34:25] | Come on, baby. | 快来 宝贝 |
[34:27] | Uncle Jeb!You lied to me! | 杰比舅舅 你骗我 |
[34:29] | – Mommy! – Go! | -妈妈 -走 |
[34:34] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[34:36] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[34:37] | Let me go, Uncle Jeb! | 让我走 杰比舅舅 |
[34:40] | Mommy, help! | 妈妈 救我 |
[34:41] | Let me go, Let me go, help! | 放开我 救我 |
[34:43] | Right there! | 站住 |
[34:44] | Right there! Hands in the air! | 站住 把手举起来 |
[34:46] | Federal agent. I’m armed! I’ll shoot! | 联邦探员 我有武器 我会开枪的 |
[34:47] | You drop the gun, you drop the gun! | 你把枪扔下 扔下枪 |
[34:49] | Let her go! | 放开她 |
[34:50] | – Mommy! – I’ll shoot her, I swear! | -妈妈 -我会对她开枪的 我发誓 |
[34:56] | I just need to talk to you. | 我只想跟你谈谈 |
[35:02] | Mommy… | 妈妈·· |
[35:03] | Mommy, Mommy! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[35:06] | I won’t hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[35:07] | – You stay back. – Mommy! | -退后 -妈妈 |
[35:09] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[35:11] | I said stay back! | 我说退后 |
[35:14] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[35:16] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[35:19] | Mia! Mia! | 米亚 米亚 |
[35:23] | What have you done? | 你们这是干什么 |
[35:26] | This man needs help! | 叫救护车 |
[35:37] | Agent Doggett– | 多各特探员·· |
[35:37] | You’re not going to die on me now. | 你现在不能死 |
[35:39] | You hear me? | 你听到我说话了吗 |
[35:40] | You’re going to make it. | 你办得到的 |
[35:42] | – John. – No, no, the parade stops here. | -约翰 -好了 到这里为止 |
[35:45] | Now, if you want to save him | 现在要是你想要救他的话 |
[35:46] | let the doctors do their work, okay? | 让医生去做 好吗 |
[35:48] | Who’s the immediate family member here? | 直系家属是谁 |
[35:50] | I am. | 我 |
[35:51] | Okay, come with me. | 好吧 跟我来 |
[35:52] | I’m going to need you to fill out some information for me, all right? | 我要你填一些资料·· |
[35:58] | There is nothing more you can do. | 当时你根本无从选择 |
[36:00] | You can’t tell me that now. | 你现在不要跟我讲这些 |
[36:02] | Maybe saving this girl was the reason. | 或许救这个女孩是理由 |
[36:05] | Maybe that’s what this was all about. | 或许就是这样 |
[36:08] | Maybe that’s what I saw and why I saw it. | 或许我看到的就是这样 这就是原因 |
[36:11] | For that kid. | 为了那个孩子 |
[36:17] | Go home,John. | 回家 约翰 |
[36:20] | There’s nothing here for you to do. | 这里没什么你可以做的了 |
[37:21] | Agent Doggett. | 多各特探员 |
[37:36] | She just fell back to sleep. | 她刚睡着 |
[37:40] | I just wanted to check to see how she’s doing. | 我只想检查一下她的情况 |
[37:43] | Anyways, I’m here with this other thing. | 我来这儿还有其它的事 |
[37:45] | We, uh, we caught this killer, Jeb Dukes. | 我们抓到了这个凶手杰比 |
[37:47] | He’s in the I.C.U. | 他在加护病房 |
[37:49] | He may not make it. | 他可能不行了 |
[37:50] | And now you’re wondering | 现在你在想·· |
[37:51] | if there really was a connection. | 是否真有关联 |
[37:55] | You know, when I, uh… | 你知道 当我·· |
[37:57] | I first came to work at the F.B.I. | 我第一次来调查局工作的时候 |
[37:58] | I worked at Violent Crimes | 我负责暴力犯罪案件·· |
[38:01] | and I saw the worst of humanity. | 我看到人类最坏的部分 |
[38:03] | I saw monsters | 我看到怪物 |
[38:05] | and I wondered how they became that way | 我在想他们怎么会变成那样 |
[38:09] | how these men became so evil. | 这些人怎么会变成恶魔 |
[38:11] | I know there were psychological explanations– | 我知道有心理上的解释·· |
[38:14] | victims of their environment, victims of their parents– | 受害者的环境 他们的父母亲·· |
[38:18] | but the scientific explanations were never truly satisfying | 可是科学的解释从来就令人失望 |
[38:21] | and I began to think about evil like a disease. | 我开始把罪恶想成是一种疾病 |
[38:24] | You know, that it goes from man to man or age to age. | 从不同的人 不同的年纪之间传染 |
[38:28] | Most of us walk around thinking | 我们大部分人想·· |
[38:29] | we’re incapable of any acts of evil | 我们不能做一些邪恶的事 |
[38:32] | and we are. | 我们也能 |
[38:33] | You know, we can stifle | 你知道 我们可以遏制 |
[38:34] | that momentary urge to kill or to hurt. | 瞬间的杀人和害人的念头 |
[38:36] | We have some kind of immunity to it | 我们对它有免疫性 |
[38:39] | but I think it’s possible that there’s… | 但我想可能是·· |
[38:44] | an occurrence in somebody’s life | 在某人的生活中会发生一些事 |
[38:46] | a tragedy or a loss | 是悲剧或者是损失 |
[38:47] | that leaves them vulnerable | 给他们留下了伤害 |
[38:50] | hurts their immunity to evil | 伤害了他们对罪恶的免疫性 |
[38:53] | and all of a sudden | 在那一瞬间·· |
[38:54] | at that point in their lives | 在他们生活的那个点·· |
[38:56] | when they’re weakened, they’re open to evil | 当他们脆弱的时候 他们就会做罪恶的事 |
[39:01] | and they can become evil. | 他们就可能变成恶魔 |
[39:03] | If that were true, then what you’re saying is… | 如果那是真的 你说的这些·· |
[39:06] | is that this man we wheeled in here tonight | 我们今天晚上找的这个人·· |
[39:10] | is infected with evil | 就是被杀了我儿子的恶魔 |
[39:13] | the same evil that killed my son. | 的罪恶传染·· |
[39:17] | You really believe that, Agent Mulder? | 你真的相信吗 穆德探员 |
[39:20] | Uh, I’m not really a good test for questions like that. | 这样的问题 我不适合回答 |
[39:25] | I’ll believe almost anything | 我会相信一切 |
[39:27] | you know, but the, uh– | 你知道·· |
[39:29] | the pisser is you may never know. | 你或许从来不会明白 |
[39:32] | It may be like Agent Reyes says. | 就像雷耶斯探员所说的 |
[39:34] | It could be random and meaningless– | 可能是随意的 无意义的·· |
[39:36] | who it affects, who it goes to. | 谁影响了它 它的方向·· |
[39:38] | What if it isn’t? | 如果不是呢 |
[39:42] | Well, then you’d be seeing | 那你会看到·· |
[39:43] | something I don’t, Agent Doggett. | 我看不到的事 多各特探员 |
[40:11] | Somebody! | 快来 |
[40:12] | Doctor! | 医生 |
[40:22] | Push one gram of epi. | 打一克肾上腺素 |
[40:24] | Right here. | 给 |
[40:39] | Call it. | 不行了 |
[40:47] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[40:52] | Time of death: 10:57 p.m. | 死亡时间 晚上10:57 |
[41:01] | No, no, no– | 不 不 不·· |
[41:17] | You killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[41:33] | Drop the weapon! | 放下枪 |
[41:45] | I need a doctor! | 我需要一个医生 |
[41:48] | Oh, my Lord. | 噢 我的天啊 |
[41:51] | I need a doctor, stat. | 我需要一个医生 |
[41:52] | It’s over. It’s over now. | 都过去了 现在过去了 |
[41:55] | It’s never over. | 永远不会过去 |
[42:03] | Mulder, you never fail to surprise me. | 穆德 你总是让我感到意外 |
[42:06] | I just wish I felt like eating it right now. | 我只希望我现在有胃口 |
[42:10] | That’s cool.we can just wait for the cheese to congeel | 很好吃 我们可以等到奶酪凝固 |
[42:13] | and eat it later. | 等会儿再吃 |
[42:18] | You miss your regular pizza man, don’t you? | 你想念送披萨的 对吗 |
[42:20] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[42:22] | That’s okay. He’s coming by later. | 好吧 他一会就会来的 |
[42:33] | I bet you forgot about that | 我打赌你忘记了 |
[42:34] | didn’t you? | 对不对 |
[42:36] | No, I didn’t, actually. | 不 我没有 真的 |
[42:38] | I thought about it a lot | 我想了很多 |
[42:40] | while I was lying in my hospital bed | 当我躺在医院的病床上的时候 |
[42:43] | wondering what on earth you could have given me. | 我在想到底你给我什么呢 |
[42:48] | And? | 还有 |
[42:52] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的天啊 |
[42:58] | Oh, Mulder. | 噢 穆德 |
[42:59] | Is it what you imagined? | 这是你想像的吗 |
[43:02] | Not even close. | 一点都猜不到 |
[43:06] | Oh, my, that’s the wrong doll, actually. | 哦 不 不是这个玩偶 |
[43:13] | But then that’s the other gift that you gave me, Mulder. | 那是你给我的另一份礼物 穆德 |
[43:18] | Courage… to believe. | 鼓起勇气··相信它 |
[43:23] | I hope that’s a gift I can pass on. | 我希望这是我能传承的礼物 |