时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | 德克萨斯州沿岸158英里 墨西哥湾 伽拉帕斯-奥菲斯钻井平台 | |
[00:35] | – Let’s go! – Let’s go. | -我们走 -我们走 |
[00:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:03] | You boys eat your vegetables or I’ll do the same to you. | 你们吃你们的青菜 否则我也敲你们一下 |
[01:11] | Hot meat, senor. | 烤肉 先生 |
[01:14] | He knocked the goal-tender down. Can you believe that? | 他打倒了守门员 你们相信吗 |
[02:11] | Hey, amigo.Qué paso esta noche? | 嘿 朋友 今晚怎么样 |
[02:17] | How’s the roast beef?. | 烤牛排怎么样 |
[02:20] | Uh, Como esta el carne? | 烤牛排怎么样 |
[02:25] | Bueno… | 好吃 |
[02:30] | …o malo? | 还是不好吃 |
[02:51] | Come on! | 加油 |
[02:56] | Where’s our illustrious communications officer? | 我们优秀的通讯官去哪了 |
[03:14] | Hey, Ed. What gives with the– | 嘿 爱德 谁叫你·· |
[03:19] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[03:25] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[03:31] | Ed. | 爱德 |
[03:36] | Oh, man. | 哦 天哪 |
[03:46] | Now you’ve gone and done it. | 你麻烦大了 |
[04:01] | Dejame! | 饶命 |
[04:03] | Dejame! | 饶命 |
[04:06] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[04:09] | No, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[05:31] | Am I interrupting anything, Agent Mulder? | 我打扰你了吗 穆德探员 |
[05:35] | Nothing you’d be too terribly interested in, Agent Doggett. | 你不会感兴趣的 多各特探员 |
[05:41] | Agent Mulder, what are you doing down here? | 穆德 你来这做什么 |
[05:45] | I’m looking into the recent death of an oil worker. | 我正在调查一个石油工人的死因 |
[05:47] | Yeah, I got a heads-up on it from you a couple of days ago. | 是的 你几天前告诉了我 |
[05:50] | That’s what I’m doing here. | 这是我在这的原因 |
[05:52] | Agent Mulder, I understand that you had more than just a proprietary interest… | 穆德探员 我了解你对这些案子有特别的兴趣 |
[05:58] | in these cases, but I can’t help it… | 但我帮不上忙·· |
[05:59] | if you’re not assigned to this unit anymore. | 如果没有任何人指派你去做的话 |
[06:04] | I didn’t see any reason to pursue this oil worker case. | 我看不出有理由调查此案 |
[06:07] | Well, maybe you missed the fact that this victim’s corpse… | 或许你忽略了受害者尸体 |
[06:10] | washed ashore at Port Aransas, Texas. | 在德克萨斯州阿兰萨海岸 被发现 |
[06:13] | Massive flash burns on 90 percent of his body. | 百分之九十皮肤灼伤 |
[06:16] | I read the report, Agent Mulder, if you’re insinuating I didn’t. | 我看过报告 别以为我没看过 |
[06:19] | Then you must also know that this man was not the only man… | 那么你一定知道 并不是只有这个人·· |
[06:21] | to disappear from the Galpex-Orpheus platform that night, but one of two men. | 在伽拉帕斯-奥菲斯钻井平台消失的 一共两个 |
[06:25] | The communications officer is also missing. | 通讯官也消失了 |
[06:27] | The company attributes that to an explosion on the rig– a “”blowout”– | 公司把原因归咎于一起平台上的爆炸事件·· |
[06:31] | which is what they say caused Simon de la Cruz’s burns. | 造成了克鲁兹的烧伤 |
[06:34] | Burns the M.E. said in his report were not inconsistent… | 烧伤 这和验尸报告讲的不一致 |
[06:38] | to exposure to high levels of radiation. | 是受到高辐射 |
[06:40] | “”Not inconsistent.” That’s not exactly what I’d call a ringing endorsement. | “不一致” 这一点我不敢苟同 |
[06:44] | These files include the same kind of radiation phenomena. | 这些档案里提到同样的辐射现象 |
[06:47] | – Tissue destroyed by exposure to– – Black oil. | -组织被损坏是因为暴露在 -暴露在黑油 |
[06:53] | Five years ago you and Agent Scully investigated a case of a World War i plane… | 5年前你和史卡利调查过 二次大战的飞机·· |
[06:57] | salvaged from the bottom of the Pacific Ocean… | 在大西洋底部发现的·· |
[06:59] | where a substance was brought to the surface… | 有种物质浮到表面·· |
[07:01] | which you describe as a highly contagious virus… | 也就是你描绘的高传染性病毒·· |
[07:03] | of extraterrestrial origin that has radioactive properties… | 来自外太空 并有幅射的特性·· |
[07:07] | and can take over a man’s body and is part of an alien conspiracy… | 可以进入人的身体 这是外星人的阴谋·· |
[07:11] | to colonize the planet, if I’m not mistaken. | 目的是占领地球 如果我没记错的话 |
[07:13] | And you’d love to help, but you left your light saber at home. | 你想帮忙 但你把光刀留在家里了 |
[07:18] | How’d you get stuck down here, Agent Doggett? | 你怎么还待在这 多各特探员 |
[07:22] | Kersh catch you peeing in his corn flakes? | 克许发现你在他的玉米片上尿尿 |
[07:38] | John Doggett. | 约翰·多各特 |
[07:40] | The Deputy Director is waiting, Agent Doggett. | 副局长正在等了 多各特 |
[07:43] | Yeah, I was just on my way up. | 我马上到 |
[07:45] | Why didn’t you tell me that you were pursuing this Texas oil worker case? | 你为什么不告诉我 你正在处理德克萨斯石油工人案 |
[07:50] | – Because I’m not. – Well, there’s an exec here from the oil company… | -因为我没有 -但这里有石油公司的执行长·· |
[07:54] | who says that he was contacted by a man in our office. | 他说办公室里的有人和他连络的 |
[07:58] | No, that’d be Agent Mulder. | 不 这一定是穆德 |
[08:02] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[08:04] | I’m going to let him answer that. | 我想让他回答 |
[08:11] | Just like old times. | 老样子 |
[08:16] | Now it’s all making sense. | 这么就说得通了 |
[08:22] | Tough crowd. | 难对付的家伙 |
[08:29] | Mr. Ortega… | 奥尔特加先生·· |
[08:31] | this is Special Agent Fox Mulder… | 这位是特别探员穆德·· |
[08:34] | the person you spoke to on the phone, I believe. | 我相信是和你通电话的人 |
[08:38] | Mr. Ortega is Vice President of Operations… | 奥尔特加先生是 |
[08:41] | for Galpex Petroleum out of Galveston, Texas. | 德州伽拉帕斯石油公司的执行副主席 |
[08:44] | I believe we did speak, yeah. | 我相信我们的确谈过 |
[08:46] | There’s also confusion about who spoke to certain… | 还有一些疑问就是有人和 |
[08:48] | government officials who seem to think… | 某些政府官员说 |
[08:51] | the FBI is running an investigation into the accident. | 让他们以为调查局正在调查这起意外 |
[08:54] | That would’ve been me as well, sir… | 我也这么想 长官 |
[08:57] | and that was in the best interests of the FBI and Mr. Ortega, I believe. | 我相信是符合调查局和奥提加先生双方的利益 |
[09:01] | Mr. Ortega would beg to differ. | 奥提加先生才不想这样 |
[09:03] | As would I. | 我也不想 |
[09:06] | You’ve complicated an already sensitive situation, Agent Mulder. | 你面对的是个敏感的情况 穆德探员 |
[09:10] | Galpex Petroleum has discovered what we think may be… | 伽拉帕斯石油公司在墨西哥湾 |
[09:13] | a massive new oil province beneath the Gulf of Mexico– | 发现据信是最大的油田 |
[09:17] | one that would give a huge advantage… | 无论谁开采出来· |
[09:19] | financially and politically to whoever gets to drill it. | 在经济和政治上都将受益匪浅 |
[09:25] | Who else are we talking about? | 说的是谁受益 |
[09:26] | U.S. territorial waters cover the northern half of the Gulf. | 美国的海域面积履盖了半个海湾 |
[09:30] | Our wells are on our side… | 油井在我们这边 |
[09:32] | but the field may spread well to the south. | 但油田延伸至南部 |
[09:35] | The government of Mexico could claim it’s theirs. | 墨西哥政府申称是他们的 |
[09:37] | This incident has nothing to do with that whatsoever. | 事故与这些事情毫无关系 |
[09:40] | It’s about the unexplained death of Simon de la Cruz. | 我们说的是无法解释克鲁兹的死因 |
[09:44] | Simon de la Cruz was a Mexican national… | 克鲁兹是墨西哥人·· |
[09:47] | killed in a U.S. business enterprise. | 他死在美国公司 |
[09:48] | They’d like nothing better than to use his death… | 他们非常想利用他的死·· |
[09:51] | to get us to abandon the Orpheus rig… | 让我们放弃钻井平台 |
[09:53] | so they can be the first to drill the province. | 而他们就可以抢先开采 |
[09:56] | Leaving me no choice now but to conduct a criminal investigation… | 我们别无选择 把所有犯罪调查 |
[09:59] | quickly and quietly to take away any legal position… | 悄悄的赶快转移到非法律程序上 |
[10:02] | that would affect American interests. | 而不能影响美国的利益 |
[10:04] | A criminal investigation is not going to clear up anything. | 犯罪调查无法澄清一切 |
[10:06] | You’ve done more than enough, Agent Mulder, thank you. | 你已经做了够多了 穆德 谢谢 |
[10:09] | I don’t think you know exactly what you’re dealing with here, sir. | 我认为你并不知道 你们讨论的是什么 |
[10:13] | – No, I think I do, Agent. – This is an X-File. | -不 我想我知道 -这是一件X档案 |
[10:16] | And I’m sending someone from the X-Files to investigate. | 那么我请属于X档案的人去调查 |
[10:19] | You’re talking about an oil rig that’s 150 miles out at sea. | 你谈的是距离陆地150英里的油井 |
[10:23] | – You can’t send a pregnant woman. – I’m not sending Agent Scully. | -你不能派孕妇去 -我不会派史卡利去 |
[11:14] | Yuri Volkoff, your new communications specialist. | 尤里·渥考夫 新的通讯官 |
[11:17] | – You bring your new gear? – Yes, it’s in there. | -新装备带来了吗 -是的 在里面 |
[11:20] | -John Doggett, Special Agent. – Who? | -多各特探员 -谁 |
[11:23] | – From the Bureau. – FBI, you say? | -是局里的 -你是说调查局 |
[11:26] | Yeah. Someone told you I was coming, I hope. | 但愿有人说过我要来 |
[11:29] | No, just the new comm equipment. | 没有听说 我以为只有新装备 |
[11:32] | You got radio problems? | 你们的无线电有问题吗 |
[11:34] | No one told you about me coming? | 没人说过我要来 |
[11:36] | We still got ship-to-shore. | 我们一直有保持通讯 |
[11:38] | But when they gave us the message, it said just one agent was coming. | 他们给我们讯息 说有一个探员要来 |
[11:41] | Right. I’m the one agent. | 没错 我就是那个探员 |
[11:44] | Well, then, who’s the guy that got here this morning? | 但是 今天早上来的那位是谁 |
[11:47] | The one in talking with our crew chief right now? | 现在跟我们组长说话那个 |
[12:03] | Agent Mulder. | 穆德探员 |
[12:05] | – Can I have a word with you? – Will you give me a minute? | -我能跟你谈谈吗 -可以等等吗 |
[12:08] | I’m just getting filled in on the details of this investigation. | 我正在调查一些细节的事 |
[12:11] | Why don’t you pull up a seat and introduce yourself… | 你为什么不坐下介绍自己·· |
[12:13] | and Mr. Taylor won’t have to repeat himself. | 泰勒先生可不会再说一次 |
[12:22] | Bo Taylor. | 波·泰勒 |
[12:24] | I was on deck watch the night this thing went down. | 我在甲板上一直到天黑 |
[12:35] | Go on, Mr. Taylor. | 请继续 泰勒先生 |
[12:37] | Men can go off the deep end out here. | 人们来到这么深的地方 |
[12:42] | It’s like a cabin fever of sorts. | 在一个狭窄的空间 |
[12:46] | They’re hundreds of miles away from their family and their friends… | 他们离乡背井 离开家庭和朋友·· |
[12:49] | six weeks at a stretch. | 6星期待在小空间里 |
[12:50] | Some of them might just as well be doing hard time. | 有些人过得很痛苦 |
[12:54] | So how’s that figure with the victim, Simon de la Cruz? | 受害人克鲁兹的情况是怎样呢 |
[12:59] | Well, mestizos are usually the most reliable men I know on the drill floor. | 墨西哥人在钻井平台上是 |
[13:06] | on the drill floor. | 最可靠的钻井工 |
[13:07] | But Simon just lost his nut, I guess. | 但我想西蒙疯了 |
[13:11] | It’s the only good explanation. | 只有这种解释 |
[13:13] | Simon de la Cruz’s body was found with flash burns. | 他的尸体被发现时 已经被烧焦了 |
[13:15] | What’s that got to do with him going off the deep end? | 他到这么深的地方来干什么 |
[13:18] | Well, hell, he tried to blow the whole damn rig. | 他想炸掉钻井装备 |
[13:21] | I mean, it was sabotage pure and simple. | 我是说 纯粹的破坏 |
[13:26] | He knocked the cock off a gas valve and he must’ve sparked it… | 他打开气阀开关 他一定是点燃它了·· |
[13:30] | because it went faster than a Friday paycheck. | 因为它比星期五的工资还快 |
[13:32] | – What about the second victim? – Communications chief, wasn’t he? | -第二个受害者呢 -通讯官 |
[13:38] | Probably never knew what hit him. | 或许无法知道什么打中了他 |
[13:41] | What’s the communications chief doing on the drilling floor? | 通讯官下来井下干什么 |
[13:45] | A man can die out here, sir, just going for a walk. | 这里哪里都能死人 长官 只是去散步而已 |
[13:50] | Probably what happened when it blew. | 可能是爆炸时死的 |
[13:54] | Nobody even knew he was gone… | 没人知道他不在了 |
[13:56] | till the shift change. | 直到换班的时候 |
[13:58] | Well, I guess that’s it– in a nutshell. | 我想可能是··只好这么理解 |
[14:03] | Thank you, Mr. Taylor. | 谢谢你 泰勒先生 |
[14:08] | Agent Mulder. | 穆德 |
[14:22] | Agent Mulder! | 穆德 |
[14:24] | Don’t walk away when I’m talking to you. | 我要跟你说话 别走开 |
[14:27] | Like it or not, I’ve been assigned this case. | 不管你喜不喜欢 我都要负责此案 |
[14:28] | One call to the Deputy Director and you’re canned for insubordination. | 我要打电话给副局长 说你违抗命令 |
[14:32] | How’re you going to call when the radio’s broken? | 无线电坏掉了 你怎么打 |
[14:34] | Hey, don’t push me, Agent Mulder. | 别逼我 穆德 |
[14:37] | – You won’t do it. – You think? | -你不会的 -你这么想吗 |
[14:40] | We’re both in the same boat, Agent Doggett… | 我们坐同一条船 多各特探员 |
[14:42] | we’re just paddling in different directions. | 只是往不同方向划 |
[14:44] | No, we’re not going in different directions here. | 我们没有往不同方向·· |
[14:46] | We’re going in one direction: my direction. | 我们只往我的方向 |
[14:51] | I don’t think Kersh expects you to come back empty-handed on this one. | 我不认为克许会希望你空手而回 |
[14:55] | And since you’ve already told me what you think about this case in so many words… | 你已经告诉我很多对此案的看法·· |
[14:58] | I don’t see you coming back with anything… | 我觉得你查不到什么的·· |
[15:00] | that’s going to protect anybody’s business interests… | 保护商业利益的东西 |
[15:02] | let alone your own ass. | 更不用说自己了 |
[15:04] | Wow, you really got me pegged. | 你真让我难做 |
[15:07] | Anything that doesn’t fit in my narrow field of vision… | 在我看来 只要不符合我的想法·· |
[15:09] | might as well not exist, is that right, Agent Mulder? | 就不存在吗 穆德 |
[15:14] | So why is this man Taylor lying? You do know he’s lying? | 那么泰勒为何撒谎 你知道他在撒谎吗 |
[15:18] | I think he knows the truth about what happened. | 我认为他了解事件真相 |
[15:21] | And he may not be the only one. | 而且还有别人知道 |
[15:24] | I never would’ve believed it, these stories about you. | 我永远不会相信你的这些事 |
[15:29] | Really? What stories are those? | 是吗 是什么事 |
[15:31] | That you could find a conspiracy at a church picnic. | 你甚至能在教堂聚会里抓出阴谋者 |
[15:35] | What church? | 什么教堂 |
[15:59] | – Agent Scully? – Close the door and lock it. | -史卡利探员 -关门 锁上 |
[16:01] | – You said you wanted to see me right away. – I didn’t know who to talk to… | -你说你想马上见我 -我不知道该和谁说·· |
[16:05] | – and I haven’t been able to reach Agent Mulder. – About what? | -我连络不上穆德 -什么事 |
[16:08] | About what I found in my autopsy of the oil rig accident victim Simon de la Cruz. | 我解剖钻井平台事故的死者克鲁兹 |
[16:13] | Agent Scully, this man’s body was supposed to be… | 史卡利探员 他的尸体应该·· |
[16:15] | transported back to Mexico completely intact. | 完整运回墨西哥 |
[16:17] | I found it by accident in the third ventricle of his brain. | 我在他脑部的第三室找到了 |
[16:27] | – Agent Scully– – No, it’s okay, it’s all right. | -史卡利探员 -不 没事 |
[16:30] | What do you mean? I was under the impression this stuff… | 什么意思 我对这东西的印象·· |
[16:31] | could literally jump into a man’s body. | 它可以在人体间传递 |
[16:34] | No, it can, and I’ve seen that happen, but that’s the thing. | 的确 我曾经看过 但那是另一个东西 |
[16:36] | I mean, this man was clearly infected by the alien virus. | 我是说 他完全是被外星病毒感染 |
[16:39] | It entered his system and it was massing in the pineal gland. | 病毒进入他的腺系统中 |
[16:43] | But it’s dead. | 但它已经死了 |
[16:46] | What killed it? | 死因是什么 |
[16:48] | Well, intuitively, you would say the same thing that killed him: | 直觉上 你会说杀死它的是同样的东西: |
[16:51] | exposure to high levels of radiation. | 暴露在高辐射中 |
[16:53] | But it makes no sense because the virus itself has radioactive properties. | 但这不合理 因为病毒本身就有辐射性质 |
[16:57] | Somebody needs to tell Agent Doggett that. | 应该要告诉多各特探员 |
[16:59] | He needs to have an idea of what he’s dealing with. | 他需要知道处理的是什么东西 |
[17:01] | No, you need to tell Deputy Director Kersh that he has to order… | 不 你要告诉克许 他要命今·· |
[17:05] | a controlled evacuation of that rig, right now. | 马上从那些钻井平台撤退 |
[17:08] | Don’t ask me to go to Kersh with this evidence… | 别叫我跟克许提这件事·· |
[17:10] | telling him to order an evacuation for something you can’t even explain. | 只因为一些你不能解释的东西 |
[17:13] | If the virus is loose, Agent Doggett’s life is in danger. | 要是病毒扩散 多各特探员的生命会有危险 |
[17:17] | We don’t know that for sure. | 我们不能确定 |
[17:20] | There are nearly two dozen men on that rig and not one other case. Why? | 有将近24人在油井却都没事 为什么 |
[17:52] | Hey, Yuri. | 嘿 尤里 |
[17:53] | Heard you had some problems with the radio. | 听说无线电有些问题 |
[17:57] | New gear’s all on-line, working fine. | 新装备一切顺利 |
[18:00] | Only there’s some sort of high-frequency interference… | 只是有些高频干扰·· |
[18:03] | that I have no idea how to get rid of. | 我不知道该怎么消除它们 |
[18:06] | Hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[18:09] | That’s a signal that’s coming in and filtering in… | 这个信号进来并过滤·· |
[18:14] | across a large range of channels. | 经过大区域的频道 |
[18:16] | You know, I don’t think I have any choice but to power down and restart. | 我认为只有一个方法 关掉重开 |
[18:19] | No. | 不 |
[18:21] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[18:26] | I hate to argue with you. | 我不想跟你争辩 |
[19:00] | This is the Marine Operator for Galpex-Orpheus. | 这是海上总机呼叫伽拉帕斯-奥菲斯 |
[19:03] | Come in, Orpheus. | 呼叫奥菲斯 |
[19:09] | Galpex-Orpheus, I have a priority transmission. | 伽拉帕斯-奥菲斯 我有个特别的讯息 |
[19:12] | Repeat, this is a priority transmission. | 重复 这是件特别讯息 |
[19:19] | This is Orpheus, go ahead. | 是奥菲斯 请讲 |
[19:21] | Orpheus? | 奥菲斯 |
[19:24] | I’ve been trying to reach you for hours. | 我找了你好几个小时 |
[19:26] | This is Special Agent Dana Scully. | 我是特别探员史卡利 |
[19:28] | I have an urgent message for an investigative agent on board… | 我有件紧急事件要告诉 上面的一个调查局探员·· |
[19:31] | an agent John Doggett. | 约翰·多各特探员 |
[19:33] | I’m ready to take that message. | 我准备接收消息 |
[19:36] | No, I’m sorry. I need to speak with Agent Doggett directly. | 对不起 我要直接跟多各特探员说 |
[19:43] | I got it. | 我来 |
[19:46] | I’m sorry, Agent Doggett’s gone fishing. | 对不起 他钓鱼去了 |
[19:49] | Can I take a message, please? | 我能代替你传达吗 |
[19:51] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[19:53] | I was just in the neighborhood. | 我刚好在附近而已 |
[19:55] | Mulder, you can’t just flout orders like this. | 穆德 你不能这样无视指令 |
[19:58] | It’s not like old times. Kersh isn’t going to tolerate this. | 不像以前了 克许无法忍受的 |
[20:01] | – Kersh doesn’t need to know. – Mulder– | -他不用知道 -穆德·· |
[20:04] | You need me out here, Scully. You know that better than anyone. | 你需要我 史卡利 你比任何人都更了解 |
[20:07] | Well, I hate to say as of this morning, I’d have to agree. | 我今天早上不想说 但我不得不同意 |
[20:10] | Who’s flouting orders? You found something, didn’t you, in that victim’s body? | 谁无视指令 你在尸体上找到东西了 不是吗 |
[20:14] | – The virus? – Yes, I did… | -病毒 -是的·· |
[20:17] | – and it’s dead, Mulder. – Dead? | -而且是死的 穆德 -死的 |
[20:19] | – What killed it? – Possibly radiation. | -是什么造成的 -可能是辐射 |
[20:22] | No, that’s not possible– | 不可能·· |
[20:24] | I know, I know, and this could be an isolated event… | 我知道 这可能是独立的事件·· |
[20:26] | but that he’s infected at all means that everybody out there could be at risk… | 但他被感染 代表在场每一个人·· |
[20:31] | and that means you and Agent Doggett. | 包括你和多各特探员都可能有风险 |
[20:33] | We’ve got to quarantine this rig. | 我们应该隔离这个钻井平台 |
[20:35] | No, Mulder, you need to get off the rig. | 不 穆德你要离开那里 |
[20:37] | Have Agent Doggett give the order. | 多各特探员能下指令 |
[20:39] | We can quarantine you and the crew when you get back here. | 我们能隔离你和那些工作人员 |
[20:43] | Scully, if these men are infected, the last place we want them… | 史卡利 要是他们也被感染了·· |
[20:44] | is on shore where they can infect other people. | 让他们上岸可能影响其它人 |
[20:47] | You’re sitting on the answer right there, Scully. | 这个结果你应该知道 |
[20:50] | The body–you find the virus, you can find what knocks it out, you can find what kills it. | 你发现尸体上有病毒 你能找出什么杀死它的 |
[20:54] | And what if I can’t? | 要是找不出来呢 |
[20:59] | when he, uh, gets old enough, you tell the kid I went down swinging. | 当小孩长大的时候 你告诉他我去游泳了 |
[21:02] | Let me talk to Agent Doggett. | 让我跟多各特探员谈谈 |
[21:06] | Agent Doggett’s not here right now. | 多各特探员现在不在这 |
[21:08] | Yes, I am. Who’s on the radio? | 我在 谁在无线电上 |
[21:15] | Who are you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话 |
[21:17] | – Hey! – That was Agent Scully. | -嘿 -是史卡利 |
[21:19] | – What’d she say? – She said it was lucky that I’m out here. | -她说什么 – 她说我在这 真是运气好 |
[21:21] | No, you’re lucky I’m letting you stay. | 不 是我让你待在这的 |
[21:25] | If you’ve got important information, I better know about it. | 要是有重要讯息 我应该要知道 |
[21:29] | I’m in charge out here, Agent Mulder. | 这里我说了算 穆德 |
[21:31] | All right, then go ahead and take charge. | 好 那你就去说了算吧 |
[21:32] | Only you might not like what it means in this case. | 只是你可能不喜欢此案的意义 |
[21:35] | What you’re going to have to do with that information you’re so anxious to have. | 你对这些焦虑的资讯要怎么处理 |
[21:42] | All right, listen up! I’ll make this brief. | 好 听着 我简单说 |
[21:46] | We’ve been given an order to quarantine the rig. | 我们受命隔离钻井平台 |
[21:50] | As of 1400 hours, we’re officially shut down and locked down. | 两点后 我们要正式关闭 |
[21:53] | We’re going to be stuck here a while. | 我们要呆在这里一阵子 |
[21:55] | All flights in and out have been suspended. | 所有进来和离开飞机都要延期 |
[21:57] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[21:59] | We’ve been asked to cooperate until the FBI is certain everything’s shipshape. | 我们要合作 直到调查局确定一切顺利为止 |
[22:03] | Now, for everybody’s protection… | 为了保护大家·· |
[22:05] | we need to all of us cooperate fully. | 我们要完全合作 |
[22:07] | – Oh, man! – Protection from what? | -拜托 -保护什么 |
[22:11] | From a possible contagion. | 可能的感染 |
[22:14] | – Anybody here feel sick? – No! | -有人觉得不舒服吗 -没有 |
[22:16] | All right, all right, knock it off!. | 好了 别闹了 |
[22:18] | I need everybody to check their water consumption. | 我要大家检查饮用水 |
[22:21] | – And we’ll be cutting back to half-rations. | 我们要减少食物供应 |
[22:30] | I’ve been going over the crew manifest, Mr. Saksa… | 我做一个工作人员名单 萨先生 |
[22:32] | -and there seems to be a problem. – Problem with what? | -好像有问题 -有吗 |
[22:34] | According to the manifest, there’s supposed to be 18 men on board. | 根据名单上 上面应该有18个人 |
[22:37] | I count only 17, including you. | 但我算了一下 包括你只有17人 |
[22:39] | This is my whole crew in here. | 所有的人员都在这 |
[22:43] | Um, Diego Garza. Where’s he? | 迪亚哥·加萨 他在哪 |
[22:47] | – Who? – A deckhand. | -谁 -甲板水手 |
[22:50] | Friend of Simon de la Cruz, the man who tried to sabotage the rig. | 是克鲁兹的朋友 那个要毁掉油井的人 |
[23:01] | – Well, I’ll be damned. – What, he’s not here? | -该死 -他不在这 |
[23:04] | Any idea where he might be? | 他可能会去哪 |
[23:07] | Well, he didn’t leave the rig. Not by any means I know of. | 我只知道他没离开油井 |
[23:11] | What do you say we go find him? | 我们要去哪里找他 |
[23:16] | This man was exposed to a virus. | 这个人暴露在病毒中 |
[23:18] | And… why do I need to see this? | 我为什么要看这个 |
[23:22] | To understand what your crew may be infected with– | 要了解你的工作人员可能被感染了·· |
[23:26] | what they risk spreading on or off that rig. | 他们在油井上有风险 |
[23:29] | You understand Galpex is eager to cooperate. | 你明白伽拉帕斯非常想合作 |
[23:31] | But shutting down a producing rig… | 但如果要关掉油井·· |
[23:33] | costs in the neighborhood of $150,000 a day. | 每天将损失15万美金 |
[23:37] | And according to my OIM, no one on that rig is sick. | 据我所知 钻井平台没人有危险 |
[23:41] | They’re just hungry and tired. | 他们只是饿了累了 |
[23:43] | You don’t know that for sure. | 你还是不清楚 |
[23:45] | What symptoms would they be showing? What would we see? | 他们有什么症状 有什么表现 |
[23:48] | Unexplained behavior. Possible detection in the eyes. | 无法解释的行为 可能从眼睛能侦测出来 |
[23:53] | – We’ve seen none of that. – You’re relying on suspect data. | -我们什么也没发现 -你是根据可疑的资料 |
[23:56] | I’m relying on medical reports. | 我是根据医疗报告 |
[23:59] | And unless you give me more than this… | 除非你多提供证据 |
[24:01] | I’m calling that Orpheus crew back in. | 我们才叫奥菲斯的工作人员回来 |
[24:03] | Bringing them home and rotating a fresh crew onto that rig. | 让他们回家再招集新人 |
[24:07] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[24:16] | So what are you hoping to find, Agent Mulder, honestly? | 老实说 你想找什么 穆德 |
[24:19] | I’m hoping to find Diego Garza. | 我想找加萨 |
[24:21] | Slim chance of that, if you ask me. | 我觉得微乎其微 |
[24:23] | The crew boss said it– a man could disappear off this platform… | 组长说 一个人可能在平台上消失·· |
[24:26] | and no one would even notice. | 而不会有人注意到 |
[24:28] | Did you see that the crew manifest listed Diego Garza as mestizo– | 你看到名单上有加萨的名字·· |
[24:31] | – of mixed Mexican descent– just like his friend who died? – Yeah, so what? | -就像他死去的朋友一样是墨西哥裔 -又怎样 |
[24:35] | Well, the crew chief said these mestizo were particularly good workers. | 组长说他们是不错的工人 |
[24:38] | Now we’ve got one dead trying to sabotage the rig… | 我们听说死者想毁掉油井·· |
[24:41] | and another one who’s missing. | 而另一个人则消失了 |
[24:43] | One of their best workers–you’d think somebody’d notice him missing. | 他们是最好的工人·· 那应该有人发现他失踪了 |
[24:46] | Yeah, so, maybe he’s still here. | 是的 也许他还在 |
[24:48] | Maybe he’s just waiting to finish the job that killed his friend… | 也许他要等到完成工作 再杀死他朋友·· |
[24:52] | to protect Mexican oil interests. | 保护墨西哥的油田利益 |
[24:54] | These men are hiding something, but that’s not it. | 他们一定隐藏什么 但不是这个 |
[24:59] | You know, I quarantine a whole damn oil rig… | 你知道 我隔离了一整个油井·· |
[25:02] | without any evidence to support what you’re saying– not one damn thing. | 没有任何证据支援你的说法 |
[25:06] | But you still have yet to give me a straight answer… | 而你仍然没有直接的答案·· |
[25:08] | as to what you think is going on out here. | 认为这里发生什么事 |
[25:10] | Now, if these men are hiding something… | 要是他们隐藏什么·· |
[25:12] | if they’re protecting something, then what the hell is it? | 如果他们保护什么 那到底是什么 |
[25:15] | – I don’t know yet. – Well, when you do, let me know… | -我还不知道 -你知道时就告诉我·· |
[25:19] | ’cause I’ve got to get on the radio to justify this action. | 因为我必需要用无线电交待这次行动 |
[25:29] | Agent Doggett, I didn’t come out here just to bust your ass. | 多各特探员 我不是来这里对付你的 |
[25:33] | I’m telling you, I’ve seen this substance. | 我要告诉你 我见过这东西 |
[25:36] | I’ve seen how it can take over a man’s body. | 我看过它进入人的身体 |
[25:38] | This crew could be infected and not even know it. | 工作人员可能感染了却不知道 |
[25:40] | They may have no idea they’re being controlled. | 他们不知道他们已经被控制 |
[25:47] | This? | 这个 |
[25:49] | This is what you’re saying is going to take over my body? | 这就是你所说 会控制我的身体 |
[25:53] | Well, when’s it going to kick in? | 它们怎么进去 |
[25:56] | That’s not how it works. | 不是这样 |
[25:58] | It body jumps from man to man. | 从一个人身上跳到另一个人身上 |
[26:00] | And I’m not sure that it’s in all oil. | 我不太确定它是在所有的石油里 |
[26:02] | Well, that’s a relief, because only 90% of the planet is dependent on the stuff. | 这很明显 因为这星球有90%都靠这玩意 |
[26:10] | The man from Galpex Oil lied. | 那个伽拉帕斯的人撒谎了 |
[26:13] | What? He’s infected, too? | 什么 他也感染了 |
[26:15] | No, that new oil province that he wants to protect– it’s already in production. | 不是 他想保护新的油井 而它已经生产了 |
[26:18] | It’s being pumped and drilled by this rig. That’s how this crew got infected. | 它在这个油井里被发现 因此船员被感染 |
[26:21] | You’re reaching, Agent Mulder. | 你在胡说 穆德探员 |
[26:24] | Billions and billions of barrels lying right underneath us, waiting to be produced. | 无数桶的原油就在我们脚下 等待开采 |
[26:28] | Waiting to infect that 90% of the planet you talked about. | 正如你所说的 等待感染90%的星球 |
[26:31] | These men are hiding something? That’d be something to hide. | 那些人想隐藏什么 那也得有东西隐藏 |
[26:35] | But, Agent Doggett… | 多各特探员·· |
[26:37] | what if that’s why this man is in hiding– Diego Garza– | 为什么加萨要躲起来 |
[26:40] | because he knows what they’re up to and he knows what they’re up to… | 因为他知道他们要干什么·· |
[26:43] | because he’s the only one who’s not infected with this alien virus? | 可能是他唯一没被感染到外星病毒的 |
[26:46] | All right, he knows. Then why doesn’t he just come down and tell us? | 好 那他为何不来告诉我们 |
[27:04] | It’s the radio room! | 是无线电室 |
[27:13] | I’ll find another one. | 我去找另一个 |
[27:46] | Agent Scully. | 史卡利探员 |
[27:50] | – Sir. – You’re in a hurry. | -长官 -你很忙呢 |
[27:53] | To do what? | 在干什么 |
[27:56] | To continue with my work, sir. | 继续我的工作 |
[27:59] | I’m not privy to this… “”work.” | 我不是指私下的”工作” |
[28:04] | I thought this body… | 我认为这尸体·· |
[28:07] | would’ve been well on its way back to Mexico. | 应该正在运回墨西哥 |
[28:15] | I obviously haven’t been able to rely on those… | 我无法依靠那些·· |
[28:19] | whose job it is to keep me apprised and informed. | 做事不让我知道的人 |
[28:24] | I have to rely on phone calls. | 我必需要靠电话·· |
[28:27] | Like the call I received from Martin Ortega. | 就像我收到奥尔特加的电话 |
[28:32] | Why doesn’t somebody make me privy… | 为何没人通知我·· |
[28:35] | to who the hell gave the order to shut down that rig? | 是谁的指令封了油井 |
[28:42] | I did. | 是我 |
[28:45] | Well, I’m giving the order this quarantine is lifted. | 我下令撤销隔离 |
[28:49] | We could do that, sir, but all radio contact’s been cut off. | 我们可以做到 但无线电都被关闭了 |
[28:54] | As soon as it’s reestablished… | 只要一恢复通话·· |
[28:56] | I want that rig up and running… | 我要油井立刻恢复运作·· |
[28:58] | and the entire crew choppered off… | 所有船员用直升机运走·· |
[29:00] | the Galpex-Orpheus and debriefed. | 并听取报告 |
[29:02] | Sir, I think that’s a mistake. | 长官 我认为这不对 |
[29:05] | I think it’d be a mistake not to, Agent Scully. | 我认为不去做才是错的 史卡利 |
[29:09] | And you’re running out of mistakes– | 你已经犯了错·· |
[29:12] | both you and the Assistant Director. | 还有你 助理局长 |
[29:26] | If I didn’t know better… | 要是我记得没错·· |
[29:29] | I’d say this was a Mulder stunt. | 我会说这是穆德的伎俩 |
[29:57] | This stuff was all brand-new. | 这些装备都是新牌子 |
[29:59] | What is it about this room that inspires men to violence? | 为什么这个房间让人有暴力倾向 |
[30:03] | You think this fire was set? | 你认为这火是有人放的 |
[30:08] | Molotov cocktail, anyone? | 莫洛托夫鸡尾酒 有人要吗 |
[30:12] | Can I borrow your radio, Mr. Saksa? | 我能借你的无线电吗 萨先生 |
[30:15] | Agent Doggett, you there? | 多各特探员 你在吗 |
[30:17] | Agent Doggett? | 多各特探员 |
[30:19] | Pick up, Agent Doggett. You copy? | 收到吗 多各特探员 |
[30:28] | Agent Doggett? | 多各特探员 |
[30:35] | Come in, Agent Doggett. | 呼叫多各特探员 |
[30:37] | Where the hell are you? | 你到底在哪 |
[30:50] | Yeah, my blood’s red! | 我的血当然是红色的 |
[31:02] | Tranquilo. I don’t speak very good Spanish. | 冷静 我的西班牙语说得不是很好 |
[31:10] | Diego? | 迪亚哥 |
[31:13] | Tu eres Diego Garza? | 你是迪亚哥·加萨 |
[31:23] | You’re going too fast. Are you saying you set the fire? | 你说得太快 你是说火是你放的 |
[31:27] | What are you afraid of? | 你在害怕什么 |
[31:41] | Vienen. “”They’re coming”? | 他们来了 |
[31:43] | Who? | 谁 |
[31:46] | Who’s coming? | 谁来了 |
[31:59] | – I think I’ve got something. – What? | -我想我发现了一些事 -什么事 |
[32:02] | This is an SEM image pulled at random from anonymous donors. | 这是一张电子扫描显微镜影像 来自匿名的损赠者 |
[32:06] | Blood– more specifically, normal T-cell antibodies. | 这些血液·· 更具体说是正常的T细胞抗体 |
[32:10] | By comparison… | 与这些·· |
[32:12] | these are from the blood of the oil rig worker. | 石油工人的血作比较 |
[32:15] | T-cells in impossible numbers. | T细胞的数量不可思议 |
[32:18] | In layman’s terms, this victim was a virus-fighting machine. | 换言之 受害者是和病毒作战的机器 |
[32:22] | – How do you explain that? – Well, there are isolated cultures– | -为什么这么说 -有些封闭的文明·· |
[32:26] | Northern Italy for one– where people are immune to certain diseases– | 例如意大利北部的人·· 对某种心脏疾病有抗体·· |
[32:29] | heart disease in that case– through a genetic mutation. | 透过基因突变而来的 |
[32:33] | So this man had what? A kind of genetic immunity to alien virus? | 所以这个人拥有什么 对外星病毒免疫 |
[32:38] | Well, his employment records… | 他的工作记录显示·· |
[32:40] | list Mr. Simon de la Cruz as of mixed Mexican ancestry… | 西蒙·克鲁兹先生是墨西哥古老部落 |
[32:45] | when, in fact, he is Huecha Indian. | 事实上 他是维奇印第安人 |
[32:47] | The Huecha are an indigenous Mexican culture… | 维奇人是墨西哥土著·· |
[32:51] | that has a rare, undiluted gene pool. | 是稀有纯粹的基因池 |
[32:54] | Now, these genes may have an innate immunity to infection. | 这些基因或许有免疫功能 |
[32:59] | Okay, so he was immune to the virus. | 所以他对病毒免疫 |
[33:01] | That’s still not what killed him. | 这还是不知道谁杀了他 |
[33:03] | – He died from being burned. – No, not burned– | -他死于烧伤 -不是烧伤·· |
[33:06] | irradiated, because the virus had no effect on him… | 是辐射 因为病毒对他没影响·· |
[33:09] | and the crew members who were infected by the virus couldn’t control him. | 而那些被病毒感染的工作人员 无法控制他 |
[33:13] | So they killed him by irradiating him. | 所以他们用辐射杀死他 |
[33:15] | Then why not kill Mulder? Or Agent Doggett? | 那为何不杀穆德或多各特探员 |
[33:19] | Why kill only this man? | 为什么只杀他 |
[33:21] | This man must’ve been a threat because of something he knew. | 因为他可能知道一些事 |
[33:24] | – What? – That I don’t know. | -什么 -我也不知道 |
[33:32] | So even if we did know… | 即使我们知道·· |
[33:34] | and were able to get word to them… | 也没办法告诉他们·· |
[33:37] | it’d put Mulder and Agent Doggett in danger, too, wouldn’t it? | 穆德和多各特探员在危险之中 |
[33:57] | Su familia? | 家庭 |
[33:59] | La fotografia? Your family? | 你的家庭照片 |
[34:04] | You want to get back to them? | 你想回去找他们 |
[34:08] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[34:17] | Great. | 很好 |
[34:20] | You trust no one. | 你不相信任何人 |
[34:28] | But if you stay here, they will find you, just like your friend. | 但你留在这的话 他们会找到你 就像你朋友一样 |
[34:37] | You let me go and we’ll get you back home. | 你让我走 我们会送你回家 |
[34:42] | You have my word. | 我守信用 |
[34:45] | Mi promesa. | 我保证 |
[35:05] | Where’s Garza? | 加萨在哪 |
[35:14] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[35:20] | I’m going to go get Agent Mulder. | 我要去找穆德探员 |
[35:43] | Agent Doggett. There’s more where that came from. | 多各特探员 还有更多的来了 |
[35:53] | – You know anything about radios, Agent Doggett? – Yeah, I know a little. | -你会用无线电吗 -知道一点 |
[35:56] | Well, see if what little you know can get that ship-to-shore working. | 看看能不能和陆上通话 |
[35:59] | – To call who? – Anybody who can get us off here before– | -和谁通话 任何人- 只要能快点带我们离开 |
[36:03] | Get to work! | 快去 |
[36:49] | – Agent Doggett! – I’m working on it! | -多各特探员 -我正在弄 |
[36:54] | I don’t think this door can hold much longer. | 我认为坚持不了多久 |
[36:57] | – Wagner? – What do you want? | -瓦格纳 -你想要什么 |
[37:00] | I take it back. It’s perfect. | 我来扶 太好了 |
[37:02] | Hold this. Hold it. | 拿着 |
[37:08] | This is the marine operator. | 这是海军总机 |
[37:10] | I repeat, this is an emergency priority transmission for the Galpex-Orpheus. | 我重覆 这是给伽拉帕斯-奥菲斯的紧急讯息 |
[37:15] | Yeah, you got John Doggett on board the Galpex-Orpheus. Come in. | 我是伽拉帕斯-奥菲斯钻井平台上的多各特探员 请回答 |
[37:19] | – This is John Doggett. – Agent Doggett? | -我是约翰·多各特 -多各特探员 |
[37:22] | Agent Scully, yeah, I’m right here. | 史卡利 我就在这 |
[37:24] | – Can you hear me? – Yes! | -你能听见吗 -是的 |
[37:28] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[37:30] | That’s someone knocking on the door. | 有人在敲门 |
[37:32] | Mulder, listen to me. | 穆德 听我说 |
[37:35] | I think I know why they killed this man, if not how they killed him. | 我知道他们为什么杀他了 但不知道怎么杀的 |
[37:39] | Right now we got bigger problems. We need a chopper. | 现在麻烦更大了 我们需要直升机 |
[37:41] | We’ve got choppers on the way. | 直升机马上来 |
[37:43] | Tell her all the men here are infected. | 告诉她所有人都被感染了 |
[37:46] | She’s got to get the word to the choppers not to land on the platform. | 她要保证直升机不停在平台上 |
[37:50] | Well, how are they supposed to get us? | 他们为什么该来救我们 |
[37:53] | Well, that issue is rapidly becoming moot! | 马上要解决这件事 |
[37:57] | Agent Scully, listen. There are three men on board here that are not infected– | 史卡利 听着 平台上还有三个没被感染的人·· |
[38:01] | me, Mulder and a man named Diego Garza, who may be mentally unstable. | 我 穆德和一个叫加萨的人 他可能情绪不太稳定 |
[38:05] | Could be why he tried to wreck this radio equipment… | 因此他想毁了无线电装置·· |
[38:07] | just like his friend, Simon de la Cruz. | 就像他的朋友克鲁兹 |
[38:09] | He may resist rescue | 他可能拒绝救援 |
[38:11] | because he believes there men in flying saucers are coming to get him. | 因为他相信飞碟上的人会来抓他 |
[38:13] | Agent Scully, did you get that? Agent Scully? You’re breaking up, Agent– | 史卡利 你明白吗 史卡利 你断掉了·· |
[38:22] | -What the hell are you doing? -Destroying their ability to transmit… | -你到底在干什么 -不让他们传送·· |
[38:25] | just like Diego and Simon de la Cruz. | 像迪亚哥和克鲁兹一样 |
[38:28] | – What are you talking about? – I’m talking about contact. | -你在说什么 -我指的是连络 |
[38:30] | Contact with who? The mothership? | 跟谁连络 母船 |
[38:33] | – Agent Doggett, listen. – Now, you just back off. | -多各特探员 听着 -你退后 |
[38:36] | No, no, no. Listen. | 不 不 听着 |
[38:55] | Where’d they go? | 他们去哪了 |
[38:56] | I don’t know, but I don’t want to stick around to find out. | 我不知道 我不想留下来弄清楚 |
[39:02] | Let’s go, Agent Doggett. | 走吧 多各特探员 |
[39:13] | Agent Mulder. | 穆德探员 |
[39:15] | We can’t leave him. | 我们不能留下他 |
[39:17] | – Who? – Diego Garza. | -谁 -迪亚哥·加萨 |
[39:20] | Agent Doggett! | 多各特探员 |
[39:22] | Diego? Diego? | 迪亚哥 迪亚哥 |
[39:25] | Donde estas? | 你在哪里 |
[39:27] | Diego. | 迪亚哥 |
[39:28] | Diego, get up. Come on, let’s go. | 快起来 走吧 |
[39:36] | Is he coming? | 他走了吗 |
[39:47] | No. | 不走 |
[39:55] | Galpex-Orpheus, this is Alpha-Baker-X-Ray 46… | 奥菲斯 这是阿尔法贝克X射线46·· |
[39:58] | requesting permission to land. | 准备登陆 |
[40:00] | Come in, Galpex-Orpheus. | 奥菲斯 请回答 |
[40:03] | Agent Doggett, I think I know why they let us go. | 我知道他们为什么让我们走 |
[40:07] | What? | 什么 |
[40:08] | Agent Mulder, what are you talking about? What’s going on? | 穆德探员 你在说什么 怎么啦 |
[40:13] | – They’re going to blow the rig. – Who? | -他们要炸油井 -谁 |
[40:22] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[41:28] | -Abandon ship… – What’s he saying? | -弃船·· -他说什么 |
[41:32] | I think he wants us to jump. | 我想他想叫我们跳 |
[41:37] | All right, wait a minute, Agent Mulder. | 等等 穆德探员 |
[41:39] | I’m in charge here. On a two count. | 这里是我负责 我数到二 |
[41:43] | How about a 20 count? | 为什么不数到20 |
[41:46] | One… two! | 一···二 |
[42:19] | Where’s the fire, Agent Doggett? | 是什么那么急 多各特 |
[42:22] | I’ve been called up to see Deputy Director Kersh… | 克许打电话说要见我·· |
[42:24] | as have Agent Scully and A.D. Skinner. | 还有史卡利和史基纳 |
[42:26] | I think it’s all hitting the fan. | 我认为都搞砸了 |
[42:29] | You mean with Galpex Oil? | 你是说伽拉帕斯油井 |
[42:31] | Word came down that Galpex… | 有消息说·· |
[42:33] | has lost the right to drill that entire Texas oil province. | 伽拉帕斯失去开采整个德州油田的权力 |
[42:36] | That oil should stay right where it is. | 那些油应留在原地 |
[42:39] | You should do everything in your power to make sure that it does. | 你应该想办法确定此事 |
[42:43] | Me? | 我 |
[42:48] | That is the deputy director calling to tell you there’s no need to see you– | 不用看也知道是局长在找你·· |
[42:52] | that the blame has been properly assigned… | 把发生在那平台的事 |
[42:54] | for what happened out on that platform. | 责任应该归咎于谁 |
[42:58] | I’m out. | 我出局了 |
[43:01] | I’m eighty-sixed, Agent Doggett. | 我86岁了 多各特探员 |
[43:05] | What do you mean? You’re out of the FBI? | 什么意思 你离开调查局 |
[43:08] | Kersh could barely contain his happiness when he stuck it to me. | 克许除掉我以后 应该会很开心 |
[43:15] | So you’re taking the fall. | 所以你就代人受罪 |
[43:19] | – Not for me. – For you, for the X-Files. | -不是为了我 -为了你 为了X档案 |
[43:22] | You’re all the credibility this office has left. | 你是这办公室唯一可靠的 |
[43:25] | You have Kersh’s ear and you’ve seen it now. | 克许相信你 而你又已经看见了事实 |
[43:28] | Out on that platform, you saw it for yourself. | 在平台上 你亲眼见到了 |
[43:35] | Answer the phone, Agent Doggett. | 接电话 多各特探员 |
[43:38] | You’re in charge here now. | 现在是你话事 |