时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | 纽约 埃里克特 半夜11:02 | |
[00:22] | It’s freezing out there. | 外面好冷 |
[00:24] | You weren’t gone long. | 你还没走多久 |
[00:29] | Did you do what I asked? | 我交待的事做了吗 |
[00:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:34] | It’s important, Gary. | 这很重要 盖瑞 |
[00:37] | Promise me you did it. | 跟我保证 你已经做好了 |
[00:40] | You’re sick, Dad. | 你病了 爸 |
[00:41] | You should be in a hospital | 你应该去医院 |
[00:42] | not stuck out here in the middle of nowhere. | 别老是待在这 |
[00:45] | You don’t owe this guy Stites anything. | 斯蒂茨斯那家伙没欠你什么 |
[00:48] | It’s not about owing. | 这不是欠的问题 |
[00:50] | I freeze my butt off | 我屁股部冻僵了 |
[00:52] | checking and rechecking the locks every night. | 每晚要重覆检查那些锁 |
[00:54] | For what? | 为什么 |
[00:56] | You don’t need to know. | 你不必知道 |
[00:58] | Yeah, that’s for sure. | 当然 当然 |
[01:01] | I’m going to fix some dinner. | 我去准备晚餐 |
[02:05] | Oh, Lord. | 哦 天哪 |
[02:07] | Gary, you didn’t– | 盖瑞 你没有·· |
[02:23] | Oh, God. | 哦 天哪 |
[02:29] | Dad? | 爸 |
[04:27] | Agent Scully. | 史卡利探员 |
[04:36] | Can I take your coat? | 用我帮你脱外套吗 |
[04:39] | I’m not staying, Agent Doggett. | 我不会待在这 多各特 |
[04:44] | My doctor told me to take my maternity leave. | 我的医生叫我请产假 |
[04:47] | In fact, she insisted on it. | 事实上 她很坚持 |
[04:50] | That’s not bad, Agent Scully. | 这不错啊 史卡利探员 |
[04:52] | You could use some time for yourself. | 你能有一些自己的时间 |
[05:03] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[05:06] | It’s a medallion commemorating the Apollo 11 space flight. | 这是阿波罗11号太空船纪念徽章 |
[05:11] | I’d like to give this to you, Agent Doggett. | 我想把这个给你 多各特探员 |
[05:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:21] | Because? | 为什么 |
[05:24] | Agent Mulder gave it to me a few years back. | 穆德几年前给我的 |
[05:27] | It symbolizes teamwork… | 这象征着团队·· |
[05:31] | partnership. | 合作 |
[05:35] | It means no one gets there alone. | 不会让对方孤单一人 |
[05:39] | And after this past year and… | 过去这么多年·· |
[05:43] | everything that we’ve been through, I just– | 我们都过来了·· |
[05:49] | I wouldn’t be here without you. | 但没有你 我就不会在这里 |
[06:20] | Agent Scully. | 史卡利探员 |
[06:22] | This pregnancy leave… | 这个产假·· |
[06:26] | it’s just a “”leave,” right? | 它就是”产假” 是吗 |
[06:28] | I mean…you are coming back eventually? | 我是说 你以后会回来吗 |
[07:16] | You’re not gone five minutes, Agent Scully | 你走还没5分钟 史卡利探员 |
[07:19] | and already I’m starting to feel like a stranger in my own off– | 我好像陌生人一样·· |
[07:22] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[07:24] | Can I help you? | 有什么需要帮忙的 |
[07:26] | I’m here to help you, actually. | 事实上 我是来帮你的 |
[07:28] | I’m Leyla Harrison. | 我叫莱拉·哈里森 |
[07:30] | I’ve been looking forward to meeting you. | 我是来跟你见面的 |
[07:35] | I’ve got a case here, an X-File, I think. | 我手上有份X档案案件 |
[07:38] | At least the local PD can’t explain it. | 至少当地警方无法解释这件事 |
[07:41] | A murder last night in upstate New York. | 昨晚在纽约州北部发生的一起谋杀案 |
[07:43] | I booked us on a flight to Buffalo Niagara. | 我订了去布法罗的飞机 |
[07:45] | Here’s the crime report. | 这是犯罪报告 |
[07:46] | I’m sorry, Ms. Harrison… | 对不起 哈里森小姐·· |
[07:49] | who are you? | 你是谁 |
[07:53] | They didn’t tell you? | 他们没告诉你吗 |
[07:57] | This is… so embarrassing. | 这··太难堪了 |
[08:00] | Uh, I’m… I’m your new partner. | 我··是你的新搭档 |
[08:37] | I asked that the body be sent to D.C. | 我要他们把尸体送到华盛顿 |
[08:40] | It was found in the woods | 是在树林中发现的 |
[08:42] | about 50 yards beyond the house. | 在屋子后方50码 |
[08:44] | Maybe we should begin there. | 也许是在那发生的 |
[08:46] | Let’s begin inside the house. | 我们从屋子里开始 |
[08:50] | Okay, then. | 那好 |
[09:00] | The deceased is Arlen Sacks, aged 72 | 死者叫阿伦·萨 72岁 |
[09:02] | caretaker for the estate | 是这片物业的看守人 |
[09:04] | on which this house is situated. | 就是房子位于的地方 |
[09:06] | There were no signs of physical trauma | 身体没有明显损伤 |
[09:09] | but local PD suspect homicide | 但当地警方怀疑是凶杀·· |
[09:09] | due to the dumping of the body. | 因为尸体被遗弃了 |
[09:12] | Mr. Sacks was confined to a wheelchair | 萨先生只能坐轮椅·· |
[09:13] | the last few months | 最近这几个月·· |
[09:15] | cared for since then by his son, Gary | 由他儿子盖瑞照料 |
[09:17] | who’s their chief suspect. | 他们怀疑是盖瑞 |
[09:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:21] | Um… oh, because he’s missing, too. | 因为··他也失踪了 |
[09:25] | If he killed this man without leaving a mark | 如果他毫无痕迹地杀了这个人·· |
[09:28] | that would suggest premeditation | 那么有可能是预谋的 |
[09:30] | an attempt to disguise the murder. | 想掩盖杀人事件 |
[09:32] | But that doesn’t fit with dumping the body in the woods | 但不应该把尸体丢弃在树林中·· |
[09:35] | or fleeing the scene | 或逃离现场 |
[09:36] | both of which indicate panic, haste. | 这两样都代表了慌乱 |
[09:40] | That is great. | 分析得太好了 |
[09:41] | What was that last part again, about the premeditation? | 最后说到什么预谋 |
[09:47] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[09:49] | Slime? | 黏液 |
[09:51] | There’s a small streak of it on the floor over there, too. | 那边地上也有一点 |
[09:55] | So, it’s not someone; it’s something. | 所以可疑的不是人 而是动物 |
[10:00] | God, this really is an X-File, isn’t it? | 天哪 这真的是X档案 不是吗 |
[10:06] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[10:15] | I gave the slime to the Buffalo PD. | 我把黏液给了布法罗的警方 |
[10:17] | I told them we wanted to see the results right away. | 我说我们要马上知道结果 |
[10:20] | How much field experience you have, Agent Harrison? | 你有多少实战经验 哈里森探员 |
[10:23] | Um, actually, this is my first time in the field. | 事实上 这是我第一次调查这方面的案件 |
[10:27] | Let me guess– | 让我猜猜·· |
[10:28] | Deputy Director Kersh handed you this job | 是克许局长交给你的案子 |
[10:31] | filling in for Agent Scully. | 让你填补史卡利探员的位置 |
[10:33] | Yes. Yes, he did. | 是的 没错 |
[10:35] | I don’t know how to tell you this, Agent Harrison | 哈里森探员 我不知道怎么说·· |
[10:38] | but you’re being used. | 你被利用了 |
[10:39] | Deputy Director Kersh is no friend to the X-Files. | 克许局长对X档案不友善 |
[10:41] | I don’t think you understand something, Agent Doggett. | 我认为你不明白 多各特探员 |
[10:44] | I begged for this assignment. | 这是我再三要求的 |
[10:46] | You begged for it. | 你再三要求的 |
[10:48] | I was in Accounting. | 我是学会计的 |
[10:50] | I processed Agents Mulder and Scully’s travel expenses. | 我处理过穆德和史卡利的旅游开支 |
[10:53] | Then you are qualified. | 所以你够资格 |
[10:57] | Maybe I’m not | 也许我没有 |
[10:58] | but I know the X-Files, Agent Doggett, inside and out. | 但我了解X档案 多各特探员 里里外外 |
[11:02] | Other people don’t even want to admit these questions exist | 别人不想承认这些问题存在·· |
[11:05] | but you face them every day. | 但你每天都要面对 |
[11:08] | I am just so excited to be a part of this. | 能参加调查 我觉得很兴奋 |
[11:11] | Aren’t you? | 你不会吗 |
[11:28] | Mr. Sack’s body was found here | 萨先生的尸体是这里发现的 |
[11:30] | but they found no footprints leading to it. | 但他们没发现有脚印 |
[11:35] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[11:36] | There’s more of it. | 更多的黏液 |
[11:38] | Looks like it. | 好像是 |
[11:40] | You know what that could be? | 你知道那可能是什么吗 |
[11:41] | It could be bile. | 可能是胆汁 |
[11:46] | Bile? | 胆汁 |
[11:49] | Mulder and Scully chased one | 穆德和史卡利查过相似的案件 |
[11:50] | into an escalator once. | 进入电梯一次 |
[11:52] | It died, but, but there was– | 它死了··但·· |
[11:53] | This is not a liver-eating mutant, Agent Harrison. | 没有什么食用肝脏的突变人 |
[11:56] | It could be an alien who shed its skin. | 可能是伪装的外星人 |
[11:59] | According to Agent Mulder’s case reports | 根据穆德的报告·· |
[12:01] | they leave behind | 他们留下·· |
[12:02] | a mucous-like residue when they, uh– | 像粘液一样的东西·· |
[12:08] | You don’t think it’s that either. | 我想你也不这么认为 |
[12:10] | I’ll take a sample of this. | 我要采集样本 |
[12:13] | Have it sent to the lab for comparison. | 送去实验室比对 |
[12:15] | That’s good thinking, Agent Harrison. | 这主意很好 哈里森探员 |
[12:48] | Ready to roll? | 准备好了吗 |
[12:48] | Yeah. I’l just get my keys. | 是的 我去拿钥匙 |
[12:52] | Hey. Don’t forget this. | 嘿 别忘了这个 |
[12:54] | Relax the back. | 放松背部 |
[12:56] | Breathe in, breathe out. | 吸气 吐气 |
[12:58] | How do you know all these things, Mulder? | 你怎么都知道 穆德 |
[13:00] | I’m unemployed. | 我失业了 |
[13:02] | I got a lot of time on my hands. | 我有大把的时间 |
[13:04] | Oprah. | 看歌剧 |
[13:06] | I watch a lot of Oprah. | 我看了许多歌剧 |
[13:08] | Thank you for doing this with me. | 谢谢你为我做这些事 |
[13:12] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[13:15] | I don’t know. I, uh– | 我不知道 我·· |
[13:20] | Maybe it’s hormones or– | 可能是荷尔蒙作祟·· |
[13:24] | This is just– | 它就是·· |
[13:26] | I’m just feeling so strange about all this. | 我对这一切觉得很陌生 |
[13:29] | This having a baby, this? | 对怀孕而言吗 |
[13:32] | No… no. | 不·· |
[13:37] | Leaving work, I guess. | 我猜是离开工作 |
[13:39] | I mean, I… I walked out of that office today | 我今天走出了办公室·· |
[13:43] | feeling like a deserter. | 感觉像个被抛弃的人 |
[13:45] | You’ve paid your dues there, Scully. | 你付出了很多 史卡利 |
[13:47] | More than paid them. | 比他们还多 |
[13:51] | You’re concerned about Agent Doggett. | 你担心多各特探员 |
[13:59] | You know the entire time that I was down there | 你知道这段时间 我一直在下面那间办公室·· |
[14:02] | I had someone to watch my back. | 我需要有人帮忙 |
[14:04] | I’m betting thatAgent Doggett can take care of himself. | 我打赌多各特探员一定能照顾好自己 |
[14:08] | He’s a big boy. | 他不是小孩了 |
[14:11] | You’ve got to worry about the little boy | 你要担心的应该是小男孩·· |
[14:13] | or little girl. | 或小女孩 |
[14:16] | Boy? | 男孩 |
[14:18] | Or girl? | 女孩 |
[16:29] | Agent Harrison, what are you doing here? | 哈里森探员 你在这里干什么 |
[16:31] | I followed the tr– | 我跟着那个·· |
[16:34] | It’s here. | 它在这 |
[16:38] | It? | 它 |
[16:40] | What “”it”? | “它”是什么 |
[16:41] | You’re armed, right? | 你有枪吧 |
[16:49] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我干什么 |
[16:57] | I want you to go outside | 我要你出去 |
[16:59] | and I want you to stand by the front door. | 我要你站在前门 |
[17:02] | Whatever it is, I’m going to try and flush it out. | 不管那是什么 我要把这件事弄清楚 |
[17:11] | Agent Harrison. | 哈里森探员 |
[17:15] | Take the safety off. | 把保险打开 |
[18:01] | Harrison. | 哈里森 |
[18:04] | Agent Harrison! | 哈里森探员 |
[19:11] | Skinner. | 史基纳 |
[19:12] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[19:13] | Agent Scully. | 史卡利 |
[19:14] | I can’t reach Agent Doggett | 我连络不上多各特 |
[19:15] | and someone told me he’s gone missing. | 有人告诉我他失踪了 |
[19:17] | He was investigating a murder. | 他在调查一起谋杀案 |
[19:19] | He hasn’t reported back. | 他还没回来报告 |
[19:20] | Why wasn’t I told? | 为什么不告诉我 |
[19:21] | Agent Scully, don’t worry. | 史卡利 别担心 |
[19:23] | I’m heading into the Bureau right now. | 我马上回去局里 |
[19:24] | No, you’re not. | 不 你别去 |
[19:25] | Sir, are you ordering me | 长官 你是在命令我·· |
[19:27] | not to go looking for Agent Doggett? | 别去搜寻多各特探员 |
[19:29] | I’ve got every available law-enforcement officer out here. | 我把所有可用的警员都调出来了 |
[19:33] | You’re on maternity leave now. | 你正在产假期间 |
[19:35] | Just trust that we’re doing everything that we know to do. | 相信我 我们什么都做了 |
[19:38] | I know that you are… | 我知道你是的·· |
[19:40] | but what if it’s not enough? | 但如果还不够呢 |
[21:34] | – I’ll just take this to the lab. – Thank you. | -我会送去实验室 -谢谢 |
[21:38] | Seems like old times. | 就像以前一样 |
[21:40] | You in scrubs, slicing and dicing. | 你在手术台旁又割又切 |
[21:44] | What are you doing here, Mulder? | 你在这干什么 穆德 |
[21:45] | Actually I-I wandered away from my tour. | 事实上我正在旅游 |
[21:51] | A better question is, what are you doing here? | 更好的问题是 你在这干什么 |
[21:55] | I found something that may prove helpful | 我找到了一些有用的证物·· |
[21:57] | in locating Agent Doggett. | 关于多各特探员的位置 |
[21:58] | This is Arlen Sacks | 这是阿伦·萨 |
[22:00] | the murder victim Doggett was investigating. | 多各特调查的凶杀案受害人 |
[22:03] | This old man was not murdered, Mulder. | 这个人不是被谋杀的 |
[22:05] | He died of heart failure, evidently after he was blinded | 他死于心脏衰竭 在死前 他眼睛被弄瞎·· |
[22:09] | by a chemical substance of some kind. | 是由某种化学物引起的 |
[22:12] | The orbits have… | 眼眶里有·· |
[22:13] | residual traces of a slimy substance… | 一些黏液的残留物·· |
[22:18] | known as hydrolytic enzymes. | 称为脱水性酵素 |
[22:20] | Venom. Produced by reptiles. | 毒液 是由爬虫类吐出的 |
[22:23] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[22:24] | Before Agent Doggett and his partner | 在他们失踪前 |
[22:25] | went missing, they sent in samples to be analyzed. | 他们把样本送去分析·· |
[22:28] | Hydrolytic enzymes. Skinner told me. | 脱水性酵素 是史基纳告诉我的 |
[22:30] | I, uh, also found some bacteria in the venom | 我··还在毒液里发现细菌·· |
[22:34] | which I’m going to do a culture on. | 我还想进一步研究 |
[22:36] | Let somebody else do it. | 让别人去做 |
[22:40] | There are other concerns right now. | 还有别的事要处理 |
[22:44] | I know, but this is an X-File, Mulder | 我知道 但这是X档案 |
[22:46] | and you are out of the Bureau, and now if I go home | 你不在局里 要是我回家·· |
[22:49] | where is Skinner going to find someone qualified to look into this? | 史基纳去哪找合适的人办案 |
[22:53] | I know where he could find somebody. | 我知道他在哪能找到人 |
[24:22] | Agent Doggett? | 多各特探员 |
[24:23] | I’m right here. | 我在这 |
[24:28] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[24:30] | It sprayed my eyes with something. | 有东西喷到我眼睛里 |
[24:32] | My vision’s all blurry. | 我看起来一片模糊 |
[24:34] | Makes two of us. | 我也是 |
[24:36] | Three, actually. | 事实上 还有一个人 |
[24:56] | HARRISON: I think it’s Gary Sacks, the son of the murder victim. | 我想他是盖瑞·萨 受害人的儿子 |
[25:00] | How’d you get down here? | 你怎么下来的 |
[25:02] | I think it dragged me down here. I’m not sure. | 我不确定 我想是它拉过来的 |
[25:07] | So what do we do now? | 现在怎么办 |
[25:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:11] | Mulder and Scully investigated a case once in Florida. | 穆德和史卡利在佛州查案 |
[25:15] | It involved subterranean men | 是关于地下人·· |
[25:18] | who took people underground. | 他们住在地下 |
[25:19] | This is not a man. | 这不是人 |
[25:21] | I fell through some kind of trap. | 我是掉进某种陷阱里 |
[25:23] | I’m guessing somebody put that there | 我猜想是有人设计好的 |
[25:25] | to provide live meals for this thing. | 为这个东西提供新鲜的肉 |
[25:27] | You’re not saying that includes us? | 你说的不包括我们吧 |
[25:30] | I don’t intend to wait around and find out. | 我不想在这等待结果 |
[25:33] | These tunnels were built by bootleggers | 这些隧道是贩卖私酒的人建的 |
[25:34] | back in Prohibition. | 是在禁酒令时期建的 |
[25:36] | There’s got to be one that leads back to the house. | 应该有一条路通到房子里 |
[25:39] | Something up there, I think. | 我想那上面有东西 |
[25:41] | Some kind of light. | 某种灯光 |
[25:46] | I can’t tell how high up that is. | 不知道有多高 |
[26:05] | Mulder, you’re not supposed to be out here. | 穆德 你不应该在这的 |
[26:08] | I’m not out here. | 我不会待在这 |
[26:09] | What happened to the search? | 搜寻行动怎么样了 |
[26:12] | Police in West Seneca found Doggett’s car | 西塞尼卡警局找到多各特探员的车 |
[26:14] | parked at a convenience store about a half hour from here. | 停在距这里半小时路程的便利商店旁 |
[26:16] | How’d it get there? | 怎么会在那 |
[26:18] | I don’t know, but we’re redirecting our search. | 我不知道 我们要重新确定搜寻方向 |
[26:28] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[26:30] | I think I’ll take a walk in the woods. | 我想去森林里走走 |
[26:31] | We’ve already had 40 people looking | 我们已经派40个人 |
[26:32] | around out there, Mulder. | 去找了 穆德 |
[26:33] | What the hell? | 管他呢 |
[26:35] | I’m out of a job already, right? | 我已经没工作了不是吗 |
[27:52] | Thought all you people left. | 我以为你们都走了 |
[27:56] | You are? | 你是 |
[27:59] | Herman Stites. I own this property. | 荷门·斯蒂茨这里是属于我的 |
[28:01] | You’re just the man I wanted to speak to, Mr. Stites. | 你就是我要找的人 斯蒂茨先生 |
[28:06] | Have you seen anything unusual around here? | 你见过什么不正常的情况 |
[28:08] | Unusual? How? | 怎么不正常 |
[28:10] | Dangerous animals… | 危险的动物·· |
[28:14] | reptiles. | 爬虫类 |
[28:16] | I’m confused. | 我困惑了 |
[28:17] | I thought the police were looking for a man. | 我想警察已经在找那个人了 |
[28:19] | Arlen’s son, Gary. | 阿伦的儿子 盖瑞 |
[28:21] | That is what they’re looking for. | 正是他们要找的 |
[28:36] | Agent Doggett? | 多各特探员 |
[28:36] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[28:45] | I don’t think Gary Sacks committed | 我不认为是盖瑞·萨不是凶手 |
[28:46] | this murder, Mr. Stites. | 斯蒂茨先生 |
[28:47] | I think he may be a victim himself. | 我认为他可能也是受害人 |
[28:51] | I didn’t catch your name, Agent. | 我不知道你叫什么 探员 |
[28:53] | Kersh, Alvin Kersh. | 阿尔文·克许 |
[28:57] | I’m a scientist, Mr. Kersh. | 我是个科学家 克许先生 |
[29:00] | What kind of a scientist are you? | 什么样的科学家 |
[29:02] | A biologist | 生物学家 |
[29:03] | so I know something about animals. | 所以我了解动物 |
[29:04] | They don’t generally carry men off into the woods | 基本上 它们不会把人拉到林中 |
[29:08] | like poor Mr. Sacks. | 就像可怜的萨先生 |
[29:09] | I don’t think this was an animal. | 我不认为这是动物 |
[29:12] | I think it was a man | 我认为这应该是人 |
[29:14] | using some kind of reptile venom to blind them first. | 先用类似毒液的东西弄瞎眼睛 |
[29:17] | That would be quite a trick. | 手段高明啊 |
[29:19] | You’d really have to know what you were doing. | 你真该知道自己在干什么 |
[29:22] | You’d have to be, say, a scientist. | 你是一个科学家 |
[29:25] | Are you accusing me of something, Mr. Kersh? | 你是要责怪我什么 克许先生 |
[29:28] | No. I’m just thinking out loud, Mr. Stites. | 不 我只是自言自语 斯蒂茨先生 |
[30:07] | I need a hand. | 拉我上去 |
[30:31] | Agent Doggett, what happened? | 多各特探员 怎么啦 |
[30:35] | I lost my grip | 我没抓牢 |
[30:37] | with a little help from the man upstairs. | 上面的人没抓住我 |
[30:43] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[30:46] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[30:47] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[30:49] | I’m a federal agent! | 我是联邦探员 |
[30:58] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[31:01] | Why would he want to keep us down here? | 他为何要我们待在下面 |
[31:06] | You wanted to face the unknown, Agent Harrison. | 你想去面对未知 哈里森探员 |
[31:08] | Well, you’re facing it now. | 你现在已经面对它了 |
[31:10] | But who is he? | 但他是谁 |
[31:13] | Some kind of scientist, I think. | 某种科学家吧 我想 |
[31:15] | I saw some books and papers on biology | 我看到一些有关生物的书和论文 |
[31:19] | in his library. | 在他的图书馆里 |
[31:20] | It could be some kind of symbiotic relationship | 可能有种象征性的关联·· |
[31:24] | between this man and this creature. | 在这个人和这个生物之间 |
[31:27] | Mulder and Scully– | 穆德和史卡利·· |
[31:28] | Mulder and Scully | 穆德和史卡利 |
[31:29] | aren’t here, Agent Harrison, we are. | 不在这 这里只有我们 |
[31:33] | And wild speculation isn’t going to help us find a way out. | 狂想的猜测无法带我们离开这 |
[31:37] | You think I’m pretty foolish, don’t you? | 你觉得我很笨 不是吗 |
[31:42] | I appreciate your enthusiasm, but you want to take leaps | 我感谢你的热情 |
[31:46] | that aren’t supported by the facts. | 但你的推断不是基于事实 |
[31:49] | What I want you to do is | 我要你做的是·· |
[31:52] | stay with that guy right there | 在这等那家伙 |
[31:54] | while I look for another way out. | 我去找别的出口 |
[31:56] | If this thing comes near you… | 要是这玩意靠近你·· |
[31:59] | I want you to shoot. | 我要你开枪 |
[32:11] | Agent Doggett. | 多各特探员 |
[32:16] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 |
[32:19] | What do you mean he’s gone? | 你是什么意思 |
[32:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:24] | It must have taken him. | 一定是被他拿走了 |
[32:46] | – Mulder.- Mulder, what are you doing? | -穆德 -穆德 你在干什么 |
[32:48] | I’m spitting sunflower shells on Herman Stites’s driveway. | 我吐了一些瓜子壳在荷门·斯蒂茨的车道上 |
[32:51] | What are you doing, Scully? | 你在干什么 史卡利 |
[32:53] | I just got off the phone with Skinner | 刚和史基纳通完电话 |
[32:55] | who is furious. | 他很生气 |
[32:56] | This man Stites just called him saying that | 那个斯蒂茨刚才打电话给他说·· |
[32:58] | you’ve been impersonating Deputy Director Kersh | 你谎称是克许副局长·· |
[33:01] | and making baseless accusations. | 进行不公正的指控 |
[33:03] | What’s he mad about | 他是对假扮科克生气·· |
[33:05] | me impersonating Kersh or me harassing Stites? | 还是我骚扰斯蒂茨生气 |
[33:07] | Mulder, the victim had reptile venom in his eyes. | 穆德 受害者的眼睛有毒液 |
[33:10] | Are you now saying | 而你现在却说·· |
[33:12] | that it was a man who did this? | 是这个人干的 |
[33:13] | What are you saying it is, Scully? | 你认为它是谁 史卡利 |
[33:15] | I know this may be hard to believe coming from me | 我知道这很难相信·· |
[33:17] | but some kind of reptile attack is | 但这是某种爬虫类的攻击·· |
[33:20] | the only explanation consistent with the scientific evidence. | 是唯一有科学证据的解释 |
[33:24] | I don’t think it’s a monster that we’re dealing with here. | 我不认为这里有什么魔鬼 |
[33:26] | I think it is a man. | 我认为应该是人 |
[33:27] | And why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[33:29] | You regifted. | 你把我给你的礼物给了别人 |
[33:30] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[33:32] | My Apollo medallion. | 我的阿波罗徽章 |
[33:34] | You found it? | 你找到了 |
[33:36] | Yeah. I found it on the grass on Stites’s estate. | 我在斯蒂茨家的草地上找到 |
[33:39] | Doggett must be around here somewhere. | 多各特一定在某处的下方 |
[33:44] | Agent Scully? | 史卡利探员 |
[33:45] | I got to go. | 我要走了 |
[33:53] | What am I looking at? | 这是什么 |
[33:55] | As you asked | 是你要求的·· |
[33:55] | we cultured the bacteria from the hydrolytic enzymes | 我们在研究从老人眼睛里采样出来的 |
[33:58] | that were sprayed into the old man’s eyes. | 脱水性酵素里的细菌 |
[34:01] | Looks like they’re breaking down the tissue. | 看起来好像在破坏组织 |
[34:03] | That’s exactly what they’re doing. | 它们的确就是这样 |
[34:04] | The venom blinds its victim, then the bacteria excretes | 毒液把受害人弄瞎 然后细菌分泌蛋白·· |
[34:07] | protease and collagenase throughout the victim’s body. | 蔓延到受害人的身体 |
[34:10] | Digestive enzymes. | 分解酵素 |
[34:13] | Muscle, bone, all of it is slowly liquefied | 肌肉 骨头慢慢液化·· |
[34:16] | for easy digestion | 使它们容易分解 |
[34:17] | while the victim’s skin is made hard and brittle | 受害人的皮肤会变得坚硬易碎·· |
[34:20] | forming a sack or shell | 变成袋子或壳子 |
[34:22] | from which the reptile can drink. | 爬虫就可以吸收了 |
[34:24] | So the reptile sprays its victim | 所以爬虫类把毒液溅到受害人身上·· |
[34:26] | and then all it has to do is wait. | 然后只需要等待 |
[34:28] | There are precedents for this sort of thing in nature. | 这种事在自然界中很平常 |
[34:31] | Yeah, but there are no species that can do all of this. | 是啊 但没有一种生物包办全部的事 |
[34:37] | At least not yet. | 至少现在还不行 |
[34:40] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[34:52] | Talk about the blind leading the blind. | 好像瞎子带着瞎子走路 |
[34:56] | I owe you an apology, Agent Doggett. | 我很抱歉 多各特探员 |
[34:59] | You’re doing fine, Agent Harrison. | 你做得很好 哈里森探员 |
[35:00] | Hang tough. | 抓紧一点 |
[35:02] | You were right. | 你说得没错 |
[35:03] | I’m not qualified. | 我不够资格 |
[35:07] | We’re going to find a way out of here, Agent Harrison. | 我们必须找到出口 哈里森探员 |
[35:11] | I don’t think I am. | 我认为我找不到 |
[35:16] | Why, what is it? | 为什么 那是什么 |
[35:19] | Whatever happened to Sacks– | 无论萨出什么事·· |
[35:21] | I think it’s happening to me. | 我想都会发生在我身上 |
[35:23] | I’m completely blind now. | 我现在完全看不到了 |
[35:47] | Oh, God, Agent Doggett! | 天哪 多各特探员 |
[35:56] | I think it’s Gary Sacks. | 我想这是盖瑞·萨 |
[36:09] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[36:11] | You were right about Herman Stites, Mulder. | 关于荷门·斯蒂茨的事 你说得没错 |
[36:14] | What’d you find? | 你发现什么 |
[36:15] | Stites is a crypto-biologist | 斯蒂茨是秘密生物学家 |
[36:18] | specializing in reptile genetics. | 专门研究爬虫类基因学 |
[36:20] | Listen to this: | 听着: |
[36:21] | It says here that he published a monograph last year | 资料上说他去年出版了专题论文·· |
[36:24] | claiming to be on the verge | 声称他创造了·· |
[36:25] | of creating a new species of reptile. | 新的爬虫类动物 |
[36:29] | You don’t think he succeeded, do you? | 他成功了 不是吗 |
[36:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:32] | He dropped out of sight and never published a follow-up. | 他并没有发表后续的结果 |
[36:34] | But, Mulder, the bacteria inside this venom– | 可是 穆德 毒液里的细菌·· |
[36:38] | if Stites is genetically altering reptile breeds | 要是斯蒂茨使用基因改造爬虫类的生育·· |
[36:41] | it may explain the peculiar properties. | 也许就能解释这些特性 |
[36:48] | Mulder, are you listening to me? | 穆德 你听到我说了吗 |
[36:52] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[36:57] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[36:58] | I think Mr. Stites might have a lot more than that to explain. | 我想斯蒂茨先生的解释可能更详细 |
[37:06] | Mulder? Mulder? | 穆德 |
[37:42] | Mr. Stites! | 斯蒂茨先生 |
[37:44] | Mr. Stites, open up! | 斯蒂茨先生 开门 |
[37:46] | Mr. Stites, open the door! | 斯蒂茨先生 开门 |
[37:52] | Mr. Stites! | 斯蒂茨先生 |
[38:12] | Mr. Stites! | 斯蒂茨先生 |
[38:26] | Mr. Stites! | 斯蒂茨先生 |
[38:38] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[38:42] | Where is it, Mr. Stites? | 它在哪 |
[38:45] | This thing you’re protecting– | 那个你一直在保护的东西·· |
[38:47] | this creature of yours? | 你创造的物种 |
[38:48] | I don’t think you meant for it to | 我想你并不知道·· |
[38:50] | but it got out last night | 但它昨晚跑出去了·· |
[38:51] | and attacked the caretaker and his son | 攻击了管理员和他儿子·· |
[38:53] | and then it attacked my colleagues. | 然后又袭击了我的同事 |
[38:57] | Now, I can have 50 men in here | 我可以叫50个人来这·· |
[38:58] | to comb this place within the hour. | 一小时内彻底搜索这里 |
[39:02] | Where are they, Mr. Stites? | 他们在哪 斯蒂茨先生 |
[39:08] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[39:10] | It’s just me. | 是我 |
[39:14] | Doesn’t make any damn sense. | 一点都不合理 |
[39:16] | There’s no exit except that door. | 除了那道门以外 没有别的出口 |
[39:19] | Maybe it does. | 也许还有 |
[39:22] | Agent Doggett? | 多各特探员 |
[39:23] | Right here! | 在这 |
[39:28] | It’s all right, Agent Doggett. | 没事了 多各特探员 |
[39:30] | We’re going to get you out of here. | 我们来救你们出去 |
[39:32] | Who’s that with you? | 你旁边的是谁 |
[39:33] | It’s the man that lives here. | 是住在这的人 |
[39:35] | He’s been protecting this thing. | 他在保护那个东西 |
[39:37] | He’s kept us down here. | 他把我们关在这的 |
[39:38] | – Agent Doggett, I know– – It’s him. | -多各特探员 我知道·· -是他 |
[39:39] | He’s not protecting it. | 他不是在保护它 |
[39:42] | He is it. | 他就是那个生物 |
[39:55] | Agent Mulder? | 穆德探员 |
[40:09] | Agent Doggett, I don’t have a weapon. | 多各特探员 我没有武器 |
[40:10] | I’m coming to get yours. | 我要拿你的 |
[40:15] | No, I’m not. | 不 不用了 |
[40:17] | Mulder, I can’t see. | 穆德 我看不见 |
[40:20] | Mulder, where is it? | 穆德 它在哪 |
[40:22] | It’s right above you. | 在你右上方 |
[40:27] | It’s coming this way. | 朝这边走来 |
[40:31] | Where, Mulder? I can’t see! | 在哪 穆德 我看不见 |
[40:32] | Aim down. | 瞄准下面 |
[40:36] | Aim at the sound of my voice. | 瞄准我的声音 |
[40:37] | No, I’ll shoot you! | 不 我会打到你的 |
[40:38] | You’re not going to shoot me. | 你不会打到我的 |
[40:39] | I can’t see! | 我看不见 |
[40:40] | Aim at the sound of my voice. | 瞄准我的声音 |
[40:41] | Where is it? | 它在哪 |
[40:42] | Aim at me! | 瞄准我 |
[40:44] | Fire when I tell you to fire. | 我叫你开枪你就开枪 |
[40:44] | No! | 不 |
[40:51] | Agent Mulder? | 穆德探员 |
[40:54] | Agent Mulder? | 穆德探员 |
[40:59] | I’m right here. | 我在这 |
[41:02] | I’m right here, Agent Doggett. | 我在这 多各特探员 |
[41:45] | Agent Doggett? | 多各特探员 |
[41:48] | Is this it? | 是那个东西吗 |
[41:50] | – No. – No. | -不 -不 |
[41:52] | We just came by to visit Agent Harrison. | 我们过来看哈里森探员 |
[41:55] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[41:57] | She’s on the same antivenin treatment I got. | 她使用和我一样的抗蛇毒血清 |
[42:00] | Her eyesight’s pretty much back. | 她的视力已经回复了 |
[42:02] | Doctors say she’s going to be fine, physically. | 医生说 生理上她会康复的 |
[42:04] | Skinner said she won’t be returning to the X-Files. | 史基纳说她不会回来X档案 |
[42:07] | That was her choice. | 那是她的选择 |
[42:09] | Just going to be me for a while. | 想换换环境 |
[42:15] | I want to return something to you | 我有东西要还你·· |
[42:18] | that I think you deserve to keep. | 我想你应该留着 |
[42:21] | I appreciate the gesture | 我感谢这种姿态·· |
[42:24] | but if it’s all the same to you | 但要是跟你一样·· |
[42:25] | there’s someone else who should have it. | 那么应该给别人 |
[42:32] | No way. | 不错 |
[42:35] | This means– | 意味着·· |
[42:36] | I can’t tell you what this means to me. | 我无法告诉你们 这对我意义多大 |
[42:47] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你一些事吗 |
[42:50] | Sure. | 当然 |
[42:52] | When you went to Antarctica | 当你去南极的时候·· |
[42:55] | to save Agent Scully from being taken by that spaceship | 把史卡利从太空船救出时·· |
[43:00] | and you ran out of gas in your Snow-Cat– | 那时候你用光了雪地车的汽油·· |
[43:03] | how did you get back? | 你是怎么回来的 |
[43:07] | Um, well, first of all | 嗯··首先·· |
[43:10] | it was never actually proven that it was a spaceship. | 事实上 还没证明那是艘太空船·· |
[43:13] | It wasn’t? | 还没 |
[43:15] | No, what happened was that | 不 那里发生的事·· |
[43:19] | we fell off of something that rose out of the ice. | 从冰里冒出来的东西 |
[43:23] | And what do you think that was? | 你认为是什么 |
[43:25] | Well, I don’t know what it was | 我不知道那是什么·· |
[43:26] | but we didn’t actually see a spaceship. | 事实上 我们根本没看到太空船 |
[43:28] | I can’t believe you’re saying it’s not a spaceship. | 我真不敢相信 你说不是太空船 |
[43:30] | It could have been a spaceship. | 它可能曾经是太空船 |
[43:31] | Of course it was a spaceship. | 那当然是太空船 |
[43:32] | We don’t know that it– | 我们不知道它·· |
[43:34] | But you don’t have a picture of it or anything. | 你连照片都没有 |
[43:36] | You know it was a spaceship. You saw it. | 你知道是太空船 你看见了 |
[43:37] | No, no, remember, I was unconscious. | 不 记住 我昏过去了 |
[43:40] | And when I woke up | 当我醒来后·· |
[43:40] | there was no spaceship. | 飞碟不见了 |
[43:44] | And you were frozen. | 然后你冻僵了 |
[43:46] | And remember, I hugged you | 我记得我抱住你 |
[43:48] | until you were not frozen anymore– | 直到你体温回升·· |