时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You know, it would be a whole lot easier for everyone | 你知道的 大家会放心些 |
[00:04] | if you would just tell us the sex, Dana. | 如果告诉我们孩子的性别 黛娜 |
[00:09] | Did you hear me? | 听见了没 |
[00:10] | Yes, I heard you, Mom– | 是的 我听见了 妈 |
[00:12] | for about the thousandth time– | 这是第一千次说了·· |
[00:14] | You can wait. | 请你们等一等 |
[00:15] | Didn’t you have to wait with us? | 你们不和我一起等吗 |
[00:18] | Well, I know it’s a boy. | 嗯 我知道他会是男的 |
[00:20] | I can just tell by the way you’re carrying. | 看你怀胎的样子我就能告诉你了 |
[00:21] | It’s a boy. | 他是男孩 |
[00:23] | You obviously don’t need me to tell you | 很显然你不需要我告诉你·· |
[00:24] | because you already know. | 因为你已经知道了 |
[00:26] | Then it’s a boy? | 真的是男孩吗 |
[00:30] | Oh, it’s the least you could tell your mother | 哦 至少你要告诉你妈妈·· |
[00:33] | considering everything else you’re keeping secret. | 即使你想对别人保密的话 |
[00:36] | We told people noon, right? | 你告诉大家是中午吗 |
[00:43] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[00:45] | Your mom said to cover all the bases. | 你妈说要铺满整个地板 |
[00:47] | I’m Lizzy Gill. | 我叫莉兹·吉尔 |
[00:48] | Hi, Lizzy. | 你好 莉兹 |
[00:50] | Let me give you a hand with that. | 我来帮你拿 |
[00:51] | I asked Lizzy to help out today. | 我今天请莉兹来帮忙 |
[00:53] | Oh. Hi. | 哦 嗨 |
[00:55] | These are going to need some water. | 这些要加些水 |
[00:57] | Congratulations, by the way. | 恭喜你 |
[00:59] | Mom… | 妈·· |
[01:00] | what do we need help with? | 我们需要帮什么忙 |
[01:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:03] | It’s just, well | 这只是·· |
[01:05] | you shouldn’t have to worry. | 你不需要操心 |
[01:07] | You have to let people do for you. | 你可以请别人帮你做 |
[01:10] | She’s a very highly recommended baby nurse, by the way. | 很多人推荐她是很好的保姆 |
[01:13] | Oh, Mom. | 哦 妈 |
[01:18] | This has got to be a conspiracy. | 这一定有阴谋 |
[01:25] | Maybe it’ll be twins. | 可能是双胞胎 |
[01:26] | Thank you, but I would settle | 谢谢 但我会产下·· |
[01:29] | for one very healthy boy. | 一个非常健康的男孩 |
[01:31] | Oh? | 哦 |
[01:32] | Or girl. | 或是女孩 |
[01:34] | So many secrets, Margaret. | 真多秘密 玛格丽特 |
[01:36] | What do you expect? | 你期待的是什么 |
[01:38] | My daughter works for the FBI. | 我女儿在调查局工作 |
[01:41] | Oh! Oh, dear! | 哦 天哪 |
[01:42] | I got it. Here. | 我来处理 |
[01:44] | Moving in… the white tornado. | 来了··白色龙卷风 |
[01:47] | Thank you, Lizzy. | 谢谢 莉兹 |
[01:49] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[01:54] | Just think about it. | 考虑一下 |
[02:45] | 马里兰州德国人镇 宙斯基因科技 | |
[03:09] | Excuse me? Can I help you? | 对不起 有什么能效劳的吗 |
[03:11] | Dr. Lev, isn’t it? | 莱医生 是吗 |
[03:13] | I’m sorry. I don’t know | 抱歉 我不知道·· |
[03:16] | who you are or how you got in here | 你是谁 怎么进来的 |
[03:18] | but we don’t allowvisitors. | 我们不容许有人来参观 |
[03:20] | I won’t be visiting long. | 我不会待很久的 |
[03:22] | I’ve just come to verify it’s true. | 我只是来验证它是不是真的 |
[03:26] | Verify that what’s true? | 验证什么 |
[03:30] | That your work’s been fruitful. | 你的工作成果丰硕 |
[03:34] | I can see that it has by the abomination | 我看到在你手上的那个东西 |
[03:37] | you’re holding in your hands. | 觉得好恶心 |
[03:39] | You’ll have to leave now. | 你必须马上离开这里 |
[03:42] | Your work here is done. | 你在这里的工作结束了 |
[04:13] | Dale Jarrett right in the pack battling hard | 戴尔·贾勒特正在和里克·卡文 |
[04:15] | against Ricky Craven for seventh place.Jeff? | 争夺第七的位置 杰夫在吗 |
[04:18] | Yeah, Mike, I was down in the 88 car pit | 没错 麦克 刚才戴尔·贾勒特过来时 |
[04:20] | when Dale Jarrett came in. | 我在88号修理站 |
[04:23] | His car was just a little bit on the tight side still. | 他的车轮子有点紧 |
[04:24] | Steve Allen, the gas man, took one round out of the left rear. | 修理工史提夫·阿伦 只换了左边的后轮胎 |
[04:28] | They said if they can get the car | 他们说如果他们有充足时间 |
[04:29] | to free up a little bit more… | 调整一下 |
[04:33] | He’ll be a force to contend with before the end of the day. | 在今天结束之前 他还有得比 |
[04:36] | Now, Phil Davis has… | 现在 菲利普·戴维斯已经·· |
[04:37] | The last person I’d expect to see knocking on my door | 你是我最不想看到在星期六上午 |
[04:42] | on a Saturday morning– | 敲我的门的人 |
[04:43] | Agent Mulder. | 穆德探员 |
[04:45] | You can drop the “Agent,” Agent Doggett. | 你可以拿掉”探员” 多各特探员 |
[04:47] | It’s just plain old Fox Mulder now. | 现在只是个普通人福克斯·穆德 |
[04:49] | Right. | 没错 |
[04:51] | You want to come in, Fox? | 你想进来吗 福克斯 |
[04:53] | I was just watching a race. | 我在看赛车 |
[04:56] | That’s what I was doing. | 我刚才也在看 |
[04:57] | Slightly different race, though. | 只是节目不同而已 |
[04:59] | …from sixth place on back. | 从第6位在后面·· |
[05:00] | Boy, that 32 car is really… | 天哪 32号车真是·· |
[05:02] | …exclusive footage of a medical research clinic | ··这是独家片段 马里兰的德国人镇·· |
[05:05] | in Germantown, Maryland, which burned down last night | 的一家医学研究所昨晚失火 |
[05:08] | in what firefighters called | 消防队员表示: |
[05:09] | an accelerated blaze. | 火势蔓延很快 |
[05:11] | Accelerated because of the white-hot intensity | 因为白热化的程度使得速度加快·· |
[05:13] | of the fire, which officials are now calling | 调查人员表示: |
[05:15] | a definite case of arson. | 绝对是人为纵火 |
[05:17] | Zeus Genetics. | 宙斯基因科技 |
[05:19] | That ring a bell? | 想起来了吗 |
[05:20] | Yeah. That’s where Scully believed | 是啊 史卡利相信·· |
[05:22] | they were doing tests on women– | 他们在对一些女人进行试验·· |
[05:24] | putting alien babies in them or something like that | 违背她们的意愿 |
[05:25] | against their will. | 把外星婴儿殖入体内 |
[05:27] | Wasn’t ever completely explained. | 但没有完全合理的解释 |
[05:28] | Looks like somebody’s attempt | 看起来像是有人试图·· |
[05:30] | to make sure it never will be. | 要它永远无法解释 |
[05:32] | I’d say that’s more than an attempt. | 我会说 这不只是”试图” |
[05:33] | Looks like there’s going to be nothing left. | 看起来已经烧得干干净净了 |
[05:36] | I think that’s the idea– | 我想这是 |
[05:37] | to cover up the kind of research | 要掩盖在里面 |
[05:39] | that was going on there. | 所进行的某项研究 |
[05:40] | That’s why I came to talk to you. | 所以我才过来跟你谈谈 |
[05:43] | What do you want from me? | 你要我做什么 |
[05:46] | How about a ride? | 当个司机如何 |
[06:05] | Not the way I want to be spending | 我不想就这样·· |
[06:08] | my Saturday afternoon,John. | 过了周六的下午 约翰 |
[06:09] | I had to leave my kid’s ball game. | 我得要陪我的孩子们打球 |
[06:11] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[06:13] | I didn’t say you had to come do it yourself. | 我并没有说要你亲自来 |
[06:14] | Fire Marshall thought I was kidding | 消防队长以为我是开玩笑的·· |
[06:16] | when I told him I wanted to sift all this. | 当我说要把这全部加以分类的时候 |
[06:18] | Seeing it, I thought I was kidding, too. | 你看 我也以为是开玩笑的 |
[06:27] | He put you on to this, didn’t he? | 他叫你做的 |
[06:30] | What the hell are you doing,John? | 你到底在干什么 约翰 |
[06:32] | You don’t have to answer to him. | 你不必答应他的 |
[06:34] | He’s out of the Bureau. | 他和调查局已经没有关系了 |
[06:36] | Well, he thinks there’s something here. | 他认为这里面有问题 |
[06:39] | I’m certain there is. | 我肯定有 |
[06:40] | Just not anything the FBI needs to be looking for. | 但调查局没必要来搜寻 |
[06:42] | Agent Doggett? | 多各特探员 |
[06:47] | Hey, I hope you don’t mind me | 但愿你不要介意 |
[06:49] | dropping your name with the local PD. | 我把你的名字留给当地警察 |
[06:52] | They just told me that they contacted everyone | 他们告诉我 他们已经联络过 每个宙斯基因科技的人·· |
[06:56] | at Zeus Genetics except for one man– a Dr. Lev– | 除了一个人 莱医生 |
[06:59] | a founder, and head of clinical research. | 创办人 也是研究院长 |
[07:01] | And what? You think we’re going | 然后呢 你以为我们要去·· |
[07:02] | to find his body here in the ashes? | 灰烬中找出他的尸体 |
[07:04] | That would probably stand to reason. | 可能会找到起火的原因 |
[07:06] | What is it exactly we’re looking for | 我们到底要找什么 |
[07:08] | being I’m starting to piss a lot of people off, Mr. Mulder? | 我已惹许多人生气了 穆德先生 |
[07:11] | Pissing people off comes with the territory, Agent Doggett. | 去别人的地盘搅局 多各特探员 |
[07:14] | It’s part of working on the X-Files. | 这是X档案工作的一部分 |
[07:16] | Well, at the risk of pissing you off | 冒着惹你生气的风险·· |
[07:18] | I think I’ve wasted | 我认为我把周末·· |
[07:20] | about enough of my weekend. | 浪费得差不多了 |
[07:22] | Hey, I told you Dr. Lev was a founder of the clinic. | 我告诉你了 莱医生是研究所的创办人 |
[07:24] | Would you like to know who his cofounder was? | 知道谁是合伙人吗 |
[07:27] | Dr. Parenti. | 帕拉迪医生 |
[07:30] | Agent Scully’s obstetrician | 史卡利的产科医生·· |
[07:31] | through the first two-thirds of her pregnancy. | 她三分之二的怀孕期都是他经手的 |
[07:33] | And you think he burned down this clinic? | 你认为是他烧了研究所 |
[07:35] | I don’t know, but if I’m the agent | 我不知道 但如果我是个探员·· |
[07:37] | assigned to the X-Files | X档案的探员·· |
[07:38] | I sure as hell would want to ask him. | 我一定会去问他 |
[07:41] | Worst it could do | 更糟的是·· |
[07:42] | is piss him off. | 要惹他生气 |
[08:01] | Knock, knock. | 扣 扣 扣 |
[08:03] | Right. We get caught in here | 没错 我们会被抓起来·· |
[08:04] | what are you going to say then? | 你到时怎么说 |
[08:06] | I’lljust say I’m with you, Agent Doggett. | 我就说我跟你一起来的 |
[08:08] | It’s Saturday anyway, right? | 反正是星期六 是吧 |
[08:10] | We’re just having a look around. | 我们到处看看 |
[08:41] | Hey, Mulder. | 穆德 |
[08:45] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[08:47] | – Me? – Yes, you, sir. | -我吗 -没错 |
[08:49] | What do you think you’re doing in this office? | 你在办公室干什么 |
[08:50] | I’m with | 我跟·· |
[08:52] | an FBI agent who would like to ask | 这个调查局探员来的·· |
[08:53] | you the exact same question. | 他想问你一样的问题 |
[08:55] | Dr. Parenti, isn’t it? | 帕拉迪医生 对吧 |
[08:56] | I’m in the middle of a very delicate medical procedure. | 我正在进行非常精密的医疗程序 |
[09:00] | Whatever you want | 无论你想要做什么·· |
[09:02] | you don’t just come barging in here. | 你都不能进来这里 |
[09:03] | I don’t care who you are. | 我不管你是谁 |
[09:05] | This medical procedure… | 这个医疗程序·· |
[09:06] | It have anything to do with this? | 跟这个有什么关系 |
[09:20] | Please… | 拜托·· |
[09:22] | Why don’t you tell us | 为什么不告诉我们·· |
[09:24] | what we’re looking at here, Dr. Parenti? | 这些是什么东西 帕拉迪医生 |
[09:26] | You people have no right to be here. | 你们无权来这 |
[09:28] | I want you to leave. | 请你们离开 |
[09:29] | What is this? Some kind of showroom? | 这是什么 某种陈列室 |
[09:32] | Do you know what I’ve been through | 你知道我过去24小时·· |
[09:33] | in the past 24 hours? | 在干什么吗 |
[09:35] | Close friend and colleague is missing. | 最好的朋友和同事失踪了 |
[09:37] | Much of my life’s work has been destroyed. | 我最重要的工作被破坏了 |
[09:40] | How about you explain what you are doing? | 你如何解释你的所为 |
[09:43] | What these things are. | 这些是什么 |
[09:45] | They are what we are all working so hard to prevent– | 我们一直努力·· |
[09:48] | children with non-survivable birth defects. | 保护婴儿顺利诞生 |
[09:51] | Does that work include | 这工作是否包含了·· |
[09:52] | experimentation with alien embryos? | 对外星人胚胎做试验 |
[09:54] | Work that you would destroy | 你毁掉你的工作 |
[09:57] | to cover up such allegations? | 是为了掩饰的这些传闻吗 |
[09:57] | Where do you get these ideas? | 你从哪里知道这些想法的 |
[09:58] | From a friend of mine– | 我的一个朋友·· |
[10:00] | a former patient of yours– Dana Scully. | 你的前病人:黛娜·史卡利 |
[10:02] | If I’m such a Dr. Frankenstein | 如果我是个科学怪博士·· |
[10:04] | how is it that Ms. Scully | 那么为什么史卡利小姐·· |
[10:06] | is carrying a perfectly healthy child? | 能怀了一个非常健康的小孩 |
[10:08] | In her own medical opinion. | 她个人的医学观点也是认同的 |
[10:11] | Is she? | 她有吗 |
[10:14] | I’d say this man’s suitably pissed off. | 我想这个人已经生气了 |
[10:18] | Why don’t we let him get back to work. | 为何不让他回去工作 |
[10:22] | Let’s go, Mulder. | 走吧 穆德 |
[10:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:48] | Dana? | 黛娜 |
[10:50] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:51] | Horse pills. | 正在吃大药丸 |
[10:53] | I’m about to leave. | 我要走了 |
[10:55] | Your dinner’s in the oven. | 你的饭菜在烤箱 |
[10:57] | And I just wanted to say | 我只是想说·· |
[10:58] | that I hope this is working out. | 我希望把事情顺利 |
[11:00] | I know it’s important to your mom. | 我知道这对你妈很重要 |
[11:02] | It is. | 没错 |
[11:03] | And, uh… I appreciate your help. | 我感谢你的帮忙 |
[11:06] | I didn’t quite realize, uh… | 我不太明白·· |
[11:08] | how much I needed it. | 自己有多重要 |
[11:11] | Well, I’ll see you. | 再见 |
[11:40] | How’s it going? | 怎么样 |
[11:45] | You look unsure. | 你看起来不确定 |
[11:47] | No. | 不 |
[11:48] | I think she trusts me. | 她相信我 |
[11:50] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:52] | We’re almost at the end. | 快结束了 |
[12:03] | 调查局证物分析中心 晚上8:22 | |
[12:07] | You found something, didn’t you? | 你找到什么了 对吗 |
[12:09] | You still answering to him? | 你还用得着理他吗 |
[12:11] | We found teeth and a porcelain bridge. | 我们找到牙齿和瓷牙床 |
[12:14] | We’re waiting on Dr. Lev’s dental records | 我们正在等莱医生的牙科纪录 |
[12:16] | to make positive ID. | 确定身份 |
[12:18] | Anything else? | 还有没有 |
[12:20] | Unidentifiable biological material | 不确定的生物物质·· |
[12:21] | fused with laboratory- grade silica. | 熔化的实验室:氧化矽 |
[12:23] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[12:25] | But there’s lots here that’s unidentifiable. | 但这里有许多不确定的因素 |
[12:27] | Doesn’t mean it’s alien. | 不一定就是外星人 |
[12:29] | Let’s ask Dr. Parenti, if it’s okay with Agent Crane. | 如果克兰探员同意 我们去问帕拉迪医生 |
[12:52] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[12:56] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[13:07] | Packing, Dr. Parenti? | 打点东西吗 帕拉迪医生 |
[13:09] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:10] | This office is closed. | 办公室已经关门了 |
[13:12] | Yes, it is. | 是啊 没错 |
[13:35] | 帕拉迪医疗团队 晚上8:57 | |
[13:57] | The man loves his work. | 这家伙喜欢他的工作 |
[14:02] | Dr. Parenti? | 帕拉迪医生 |
[14:10] | Agent Doggett. | 多各特探员 |
[14:12] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[14:40] | Dr. Parenti. | 帕拉迪医生 |
[15:01] | Dr. Parenti. | 帕拉迪医生 |
[15:21] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么 |
[15:46] | Hey, Mulder. | 穆德 |
[15:53] | Mulder, better come see this. | 穆德 最好看看这个 |
[16:00] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[16:05] | Right there! | 站着 |
[16:06] | Don’t move! | 不要动 |
[16:07] | Stop! | 不要动 |
[16:08] | Stop there! | 住手 |
[16:10] | Stop there or I’ll shoot. | 不要动 否则我开枪了 |
[16:48] | Hold still, Mulder. | 撑住 穆德 |
[16:50] | This should just about do it. | 应该撑下去 |
[16:51] | Ahh! Scully. | 史卡利 |
[16:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:54] | I see why you gave up a career in medicine | 我明白你为何放弃医生的职业·· |
[16:57] | for the FBI, Scully. | 来到了调查局 史卡利 |
[16:59] | You’ve got manos de piedra. | 你的手劲大 |
[17:02] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:03] | Imagine if he’d really connected. | 想像要是他有问题 |
[17:05] | Who? | 谁 |
[17:07] | Billy Miles. | 比利·麦尔斯 |
[17:09] | Billy Miles? | 比利·麦尔斯 |
[17:12] | He did this? | 他做的 |
[17:14] | AskAgent Doggett. He saw him. | 问多各特探员 他见过他 |
[17:16] | If you ask me, the kid was whacked out on something. | 要是你问我 那小子已经失常了 |
[17:18] | Whatever it was, he was feeling no pain. | 不管怎样 他一定不觉得痛 |
[17:21] | Ask me, the kid isn’t a kid. | 他不是什么孩子 |
[17:23] | Oh, don’t tell me | 别告诉我·· |
[17:24] | he’s an alien. | 他是个外星人 |
[17:27] | He is a type of alien. | 他是一种外星人类型 |
[17:29] | A human replacement. | 人类的替代品 |
[17:31] | One who looks human. | 别告诉我 |
[17:31] | Look at his strength. | 看看他的力量 |
[17:33] | The way he took those slugs. | 你看他打斗的方式 |
[17:35] | I’ve seen plenty of guys | 我见过许多 |
[17:36] | whacked out on chemicals, keep on coming. | 吸毒的人 完全失常了 |
[17:37] | Well, then, you’re ignoring who Billy Miles is. | 你忽视了米尔斯是谁 |
[17:40] | You, of all people, Agent Doggett | 你 和所有 |
[17:41] | who’s supposedly running the X-Files. | 处理X档案的人 多各特探员 |
[17:43] | You’re ignoring the fact that he bled red blood. | 你忽略了一件事实 他的血是红色的 |
[17:46] | Now, every single X-File I read and I read them all, Mulder | 我看过的所有X档案 穆德 |
[17:50] | what you call “aliens” bleed green, right? | 你说的外星人 血是绿色的 是吧 |
[17:52] | Well, Billy Miles is a whole new deal. | 比利·麦尔斯是全新的物种 |
[17:55] | He’s an alien abductee who was returned | 他是外星人绑架的产物 |
[17:58] | after hideous procedures were performed on him. | 他经过了可怕的改造 |
[18:01] | And who miraculously returns | 奇迹般的回来 |
[18:03] | to so-called perfect health | 看起来相当健康的 |
[18:05] | when his body completely sheds its skin. | 但他的身体已经完全不同了 |
[18:12] | Same thing happened to you. | 同样的事也发生在你身上 |
[18:13] | Same thing would’ve happened to me | 我也应该会一样 |
[18:16] | if I’d been left alone. | 如果我没人理的话 |
[18:17] | If Scully hadn’t treated me. | 如果史卡利没有治疗我的话 |
[18:19] | What I want to know is what Billy Miles was doing | 我只想知道 比利·麦尔斯 |
[18:21] | at that medical office. | 在办公室做什么 |
[18:23] | Same as when he torched | 和他在宙斯基因科技一样 |
[18:25] | Zeus Genetics and destroyed their experiments | 放火烧掉他们的试验 |
[18:27] | with alien biology and the doctors performing them. | 包括那些医生研究的外星生物学 |
[18:30] | And what were you doing there, Mulder? | 你那里干什么 穆德 |
[18:32] | Looking for answers. | 找答案 |
[18:35] | To what? | 什么的答案 |
[18:37] | One of those doctors was your doctor. | 其中一个医生是你的医生 |
[18:40] | – Mulder… – Listen, I’m sorry, but I just need | -穆德·· -听着 对不起 我只是需要·· |
[18:43] | to know this baby of yours is going to be all right. | 确定你的孩子一切正常 |
[18:45] | My baby is fine, Mulder. | 我的孩子很好 穆德 |
[18:47] | I’ve had it checked over and over again | 我检查了无数次·· |
[18:49] | with my new doctor that I trust implicitly. | 我完全信任我的新医生 |
[18:55] | Oh, I’m sorry, Dana. I didn’t… | 抱歉 黛娜 我不知道·· |
[18:56] | Come on in, Lizzy. It’s all right. | 请进 没关系 莉兹 |
[18:58] | We just need some space to talk. | 我们只是找地方谈谈 |
[19:02] | It’s okay. I’ve got plenty to do. | 没关系 我有事要忙 |
[19:04] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[19:06] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[19:09] | She’s just helping me out here | 她在这里帮我·· |
[19:10] | at my mother’s insistence. | 这是我妈的坚持 |
[19:12] | That’s… That’s all I’m trying to do. | 我就想这么做 |
[19:15] | Just make sure nothing happens to you; | 确定你没事·· |
[19:19] | that this baby you’re carrying is born without any surprises. | 你怀的小孩不能有任何意外 |
[19:43] | Hi. It’s me. | 嗨 是我 |
[19:45] | We’ve got trouble. | 麻烦来了 |
[19:47] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[19:48] | I’m at her apartment. | 在她的公寓 |
[19:49] | She’s with her two partners. | 她跟两个搭档在一起 |
[19:51] | They’re asking all the right questions. | 他们发现了问题 |
[19:52] | Lizzy, listen to me. | 莉兹 听着 |
[19:53] | She trusts you. | 她相信你 |
[19:54] | You’ve got to play to that. | 你必需继续下去 |
[19:57] | You have to keep a cool head. | 头脑一定要冷静 |
[20:01] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[20:44] | Assistant Director. | 助理局长 |
[20:47] | Heads have been rolling, Agent Doggett | 开始动脑筋了 多各特探员 |
[20:49] | all in your direction. | 现在归你指挥 |
[20:51] | PD got the call. | 警方接到电话 |
[20:53] | Passerby saw the door of the building wide open. | 过路人看见门是开着的 |
[20:55] | Name of the victim flagged a previous FBI investigation. | 被害者与之前的调查局案件有关 |
[21:02] | – Duffy Haskell. – Yeah. | -达飞·哈斯克 -没错 |
[21:04] | Came to see you and Scully on a case | 你和史卡利的案子·· |
[21:06] | involving pregnant women carrying alien babies. | 关于外星人胚胎的调查案件 |
[21:09] | Coroner says that the way his neck is severed | 法医说他的脖子被切断·· |
[21:12] | defies logic and use of any conventional-type weapon. | 是用某种传统利器所伤 |
[21:22] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[21:23] | An illegal medical facility | 非法医疗诊所·· |
[21:26] | for the purpose of human cloning. | 针对克隆人类而设计的 |
[21:28] | It goes on from here. | 是从这里开始的·· |
[21:30] | In fact, it occupies the entire warehouse. | 事实上 遍及了整个仓库 |
[21:33] | You read about these things | 你听说这样的事情·· |
[21:34] | but you don’t imagine they exist. | 但没想到它们的确存在 |
[21:37] | Yeah, just like aliens. | 没错 就像是外星人 |
[21:38] | Come on, what are you saying? | 拜托 你说什么 |
[21:40] | That that’s what was going on here? | 你说的和这里有关 |
[21:42] | That they’re making alien babies? | 他们在这里制造外星胚胎 |
[21:44] | No, nobody’s saying that, Agent Doggett. | 没人这么说 多各特探员 |
[21:46] | At least not yet. | 至少现在还没 |
[21:47] | But what I do have to tell you | 但我要告诉你·· |
[21:49] | is not going to put your mind any more at ease. | 不是叫你放松警觉 |
[21:52] | We found prenatal records here. | 我们找出这里的出生纪录 |
[21:54] | A Dr. Lev and a Dr. Parenti | 是莱医生和帕拉迪医生 |
[21:57] | working with this Duffy Haskell | 与达飞·哈斯克一起工作 |
[21:59] | monitoring Scully’s pregnancy. | 监视史卡利怀孕 |
[22:05] | This Dr. Parenti, it’s true he’s one of Scully’s doctors | 帕拉迪医生 他的确也是史卡利的医生 |
[22:08] | but from everything I know, Scully’s checked out fine. | 但据我所知 史卡利一切正常 |
[22:11] | You seem to be missing the point. | 你似乎错过了关键点 |
[22:12] | And what point would that be? | 是哪一点呢 |
[22:20] | What? | 什么 |
[22:22] | Talk to you a minute? | 能聊聊吗 |
[22:24] | You said there’d been a murder. | 你说这是个谋杀 |
[22:26] | Yeah, we’ll get there. | 是的 我们会处理的 |
[22:27] | Some business we need to clear up. | 有些事情我们要理清 |
[22:29] | Personal business. | 个人的事情 |
[22:30] | About Scully’s baby, about who the father is. | 关于史卡利的小孩 他的父亲是谁 |
[22:32] | Ahh… | 啊·· |
[22:35] | Yeah, I hear there’s a pool running | 我听说调查局里 |
[22:37] | down at the FBI, placing bets. | 有人已经下注了 |
[22:39] | I’ve had my suspicions. | 我也在猜 |
[22:43] | That is, until I found out that you had questions. | 直到我发现你有疑点 |
[22:46] | Questions about Scully’s pregnancy itself. | 问题就是史卡利怀孕这件事的本身 |
[22:50] | You want to know who the father is | 你想知道父亲是谁·· |
[22:51] | that’s Scully’s business. | 这是史卡利的私事 |
[22:53] | But if you’re asking me how a woman | 要是你问我·· |
[22:54] | who was diagnosed as barren and unable to conceive | 一个女人被诊断无法怀孕·· |
[22:57] | is about to give birth in a couple days | 但再过几天就要生了·· |
[22:59] | that’s an answer I can’t honestly give. | 现在我没办法给你答案 |
[23:00] | Well, I need answers. | 我需要答案 |
[23:03] | In light of what we found in there | 我们在这发现一些事·· |
[23:05] | and in light of Scully’s due date | 根据史卡利的产期·· |
[23:08] | I need good, hard answers. | 我需要个可靠的答案 |
[23:10] | Fast. | 快 |
[23:11] | Sir, just… | 长官 只是·· |
[23:13] | Let me. | 让我来 |
[23:26] | Lizzy, are you going to get that? | 莉兹 可以请你接一下吗 |
[23:33] | Lizzy? | 莉兹 |
[23:43] | Hello? | 喂 |
[23:45] | Hey, Scully, it’s me. | 史卡利 是我 |
[23:46] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[23:48] | Yeah. I just ran from the shower. | 很好 我刚在洗澡 |
[23:52] | I need to see you. | 我要见你 |
[23:53] | I’ve got Skinner with me. | 还有史基纳跟我一起·· |
[23:55] | It’s not something | 没什么事·· |
[23:56] | – that can really wait. – What? | -不是什么大事 -什么 |
[23:58] | It’s about your pregnancy. | 是关于你怀孕的事 |
[23:59] | Skinner’s got some questions | 史基纳有些疑问 |
[24:00] | based on some new information. | 根据新的资料 |
[24:03] | What…? | 什么 |
[24:04] | Mulder, what are you talking about? | 你在说什么 穆德 |
[24:05] | Evidence of interference by someone. | 证据被某人破坏了 |
[24:20] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[24:21] | What do you think you’re doing with these? | 你这是什么意思 |
[24:25] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[24:28] | Who are you?! | 你是谁 |
[24:46] | I want you to know you can stop worrying, Dana. | 我想请你别再担心了 黛娜 |
[24:50] | Your baby is fine. | 你的胎儿很好 |
[24:52] | Everything is absolutely as it should be, 100% . | 100%绝对没问题 |
[24:56] | The pills you were worried about | 你担心的那些药·· |
[24:58] | were just vitamin supplements. | 那只是些维他命 |
[25:00] | Nothing harmful. | 不会伤害你的 |
[25:02] | Nothing you’d be afraid to give any expectant mother. | 孕妇服用不用担心 |
[25:05] | I know it doesn’t make sense | 我知道难以解释 |
[25:08] | but it’s a relief, I’m sure. | 但请放心 我确定 |
[25:17] | I am so sorry, Dana. | 我很抱歉 黛娜 |
[25:21] | I brought Lizzy into your home. | 我把莉兹带来你家了 |
[25:24] | This is all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[25:27] | You know I’d never let anything happen to you. | 你知道我不会让你出事的 |
[25:31] | I’d never knowingly let anybody hurt you. | 我不会让别人伤害你 |
[25:35] | I know, Mom. | 我知道 妈 |
[25:39] | I’m so worried about you. | 我好担心你 |
[25:41] | You keep everything so bottled up. | 你把所有事情都压在心里 |
[25:48] | Mulder! | 穆德 |
[25:54] | How is she? | 她怎样了 |
[25:54] | She’s fine, according to her doctor. | 据她医生说她没事 |
[25:56] | Apparently, it was a false alarm. | 显然是个假警示 |
[25:58] | Whatever this woman was up to… | 无论她要干什么·· |
[26:00] | Well, we won’t be able to hold the woman | 根据发现的证据 |
[26:02] | based on those findings. | 我们不能羁押那个女的 |
[26:03] | ButAgent Doggett’s been talking to her. | 但是多各特探员曾经跟她说过 |
[26:05] | I think you ought to hear what she has to say. | 你应该听听她说的 |
[26:16] | I knew people would kill for what I know | 我知道因为我知道的有人会杀了我 |
[26:18] | but not like this. | 但不是这样 |
[26:20] | Not going to let that happen. | 不会让它发生的 |
[26:22] | Just what you told me and Agent Crane. | 你告诉我和克兰探员 |
[26:27] | For the past ten years | 过去十年之中·· |
[26:29] | I’ve been working as a research scientist | 我一直像科学家一样做研究·· |
[26:31] | trying to produce human clones– | 试图进行复制人类 |
[26:32] | long before the media circus with sheep and cows. | 早在复制羊和复制牛之前 |
[26:36] | The work was painstaking, largely unsuccessful | 工作很艰难 成功率小·· |
[26:41] | but there was a lot of interest and a lot of money. | 但有很多成就感和利益 |
[26:45] | Money from who? | 谁出的钱 |
[26:47] | Orders came from government men. | 政府的人出资 |
[26:50] | But they’re all dead now. | 但他们现在都死了 |
[26:54] | But the work continued. | 但工作要继续 |
[26:57] | We were surprisingly successful | 很意外地 我们成功了·· |
[26:59] | with a clone from a human egg and alien DNA. | 从人类卵细胞和外星DNA复制出来 |
[27:03] | DNA that the government had | 外星人DNA是来自于政府·· |
[27:04] | since 1947. | 1947年取得的 |
[27:06] | What do you mean by success? | 你所谓成功是指什么 |
[27:09] | Alien babies. | 外星婴儿 |
[27:16] | Birthed by human mothers desperate to conceive. | 藉由不孕的人类女性来生育 |
[27:19] | They didn’t live more than a couple of days | 他们活不到几天了 |
[27:23] | but tissue and stem cells is what we were after | 但我们取得的组织和干细胞 |
[27:26] | for other experiments. | 为其他实验所用 |
[27:28] | What other experiments? | 什么实验 |
[27:30] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我完全不得而知 |
[27:33] | But I know it was something good. | 但我知道它是正面的 |
[27:35] | What did you do to Scully? | 你们对史卡利做了什么 |
[27:40] | We were trying to protect her. | 我们想保护她 |
[27:42] | What did you do to her?! | 你们对史卡利做了什么 |
[27:43] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[27:44] | Tell me what’s wrong with her! | 告诉我她怎么了 |
[27:49] | Tell me what’s wrong with her baby! | 她的小孩怎么了 |
[27:52] | Listen to her. | 听她说 |
[27:54] | What she’s saying. | 她怎么说 |
[27:56] | There’s nothing wrong with her. | 她的小孩没事 |
[27:58] | That’s what I’m trying to tell you. | 这就是我想说的 |
[28:00] | The child she is carrying is very special. | 她怀的胎儿非常特殊 |
[28:07] | One could only hope | 是只有在实验室中 |
[28:09] | to create that in a lab. | 才能创造出来的 |
[28:10] | A perfect human child | 一个完美的人类小孩·· |
[28:12] | but with no human frailties. | 没有任何的人类弱点 |
[28:30] | Mulder! | 穆德 |
[28:31] | Agent Doggett! | 多各特探员 |
[28:34] | I got something,John. | 我找到一些东西 |
[28:35] | This guy Billy Miles | 那个比利·麦尔斯·· |
[28:36] | called in from a Dr. Parenti’s office. | 从帕拉迪医生办公室打电话来 |
[28:38] | He wants to give himself up. | 他想投案 |
[28:47] | All right, let’s get over there. | 好吧 我们过去 |
[29:00] | Yes? | 谁 |
[29:02] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[29:10] | What’s wrong? | 怎么啦 |
[29:11] | You here alone? | 你一个人吗 |
[29:12] | Yes. My mom just went to the… | 是的 我妈刚才·· |
[29:14] | Whatever you can’t get elsewhere, just throw it together. | 不管你能不能动 都要跟我走 |
[29:16] | Mulder, to go where? | 穆德 去哪 |
[29:17] | No, just stop! | 穆德 等等 |
[29:18] | Can you tell me what’s wrong? | 可以告诉我怎么回事吗 |
[29:20] | Is it something to do with my baby? | 我的胎儿有问题吗 |
[29:22] | No, your baby is fine. | 没有 你的胎儿很好 |
[29:23] | It’s you who’s in danger now, Scully. | 是你有危险 史卡利 |
[29:26] | From who? | 谁会害我 |
[29:27] | Mulder, from what? | 穆德 为什么要害我 |
[29:28] | I don’t know, I’m not sure. | 我不知道也不确定 |
[29:29] | I’m not sure about anything. | 我什么也不确定 |
[29:30] | I just know I got to get you out of here. | 我只想让你离开这 |
[29:32] | Mulder, look, I can’t take this! | 穆德 听着 我受不了 |
[29:35] | I can’t live like this– | 这样我无法生活·· |
[29:36] | as the object of some unending X-File. | 像是X档案里未结案的目标 |
[29:40] | This isn’t about the X-Files, Scully. | 这跟X档案无关·· |
[29:41] | It is only about you. | 这只跟你有关 |
[29:42] | Now, you are going to have this baby | 现在你要生下这个小孩·· |
[29:46] | and I’m going to do everything I can to protect it. | 而我要不顾一切保护他 |
[29:48] | I just can’t do that here. | 但在这里我做不到 |
[30:09] | Billy Miles! | 比利·麦尔斯 |
[30:23] | Billy… | 比利·· |
[30:27] | Billy Miles. | 比利·麦尔斯 |
[30:40] | Agent Doggett. | 多各特探员 |
[30:42] | Anything? | 有情况吗 |
[30:52] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[30:53] | It’s John Doggett. | 我是约翰·多各特 |
[30:54] | I’m at Dr. Parenti’s office. | 现在帕拉迪医生办公室 |
[30:55] | Billy Miles called us looking to turn himself in | 比利·麦尔斯打电话要投案·· |
[30:58] | only he ain’t here. | 但却找不到他 |
[30:59] | Agent Doggett… | 多各特探员·· |
[31:01] | I know. Something’s wrong. | 我知道 事情有变化 |
[31:02] | Something doesn’t make any sense. | 这事让人想不通 |
[31:08] | Leave the suitcase. | 放下手提箱 |
[31:48] | Get in, go around. | 上车先走 |
[32:22] | Mulder, lock your door. | 穆德 把门锁住 |
[32:24] | I don’t think that matters much, Scully. | 我觉得那没什么用 |
[32:48] | We haven’t got much time. Get in. | 我们没什么时间了 上车 |
[32:50] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[32:55] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[33:24] | You should all know exactly what it is you’re up against… | 你应该完全了解 你所对抗的东西·· |
[33:28] | what Agent Scully’s up against. | 史卡利探员所面临的是什么 |
[33:31] | You realize you’re all listening | 你们应该明白告诉你们这些的人 |
[33:32] | to someone who tried to kill me. | 就是想杀我的人 |
[33:34] | He left you for dead. | 他让你自生自灭 |
[33:35] | Tell us about Billy Miles. | 告诉我们关于比利·麦尔斯的事 |
[33:40] | There are others just like him. | 还有像他一样的人 |
[33:43] | You can call them what you want | 随你怎么称呼他们·· |
[33:44] | they’re human replacements, alien replicants. | 是人的替代品 还是外星人复制品 |
[33:48] | They’re virtually unstoppable. | 已经无法阻止他们了 |
[33:50] | What do they want? | 他们的目的是什么 |
[33:53] | They want to knock out any and all attempts by us | 他们把要毁掉所有我们为 |
[33:56] | to survive the final days– | 末世生存的种种尝试 |
[33:59] | when they come back to retake the planet. | 好让他们重新掌握地球 |
[34:01] | So, what, they’re wandering around among us | 所以 他们在我们之间游走·· |
[34:03] | looking for trouble? | 是来搞破坏 |
[34:05] | Some kind of alien lawmen? | 像是个外星执法者 |
[34:07] | You saw what they did to those doctors. | 你看到他们怎么对待那些医生的 |
[34:08] | They’re fearless. | 他们没有恐惧 |
[34:10] | And they answer | 他们是 |
[34:12] | to no one | 各自行动的·· |
[34:13] | except their own biological imperative | 只依靠自己的生物本能 |
[34:16] | to survive. | 生存下来 |
[34:26] | What about Scully? | 那史卡利呢 |
[34:27] | What do they want with her? | 他们对她有何企图 |
[34:29] | They want my baby. | 他们要我的小孩 |
[34:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:40] | They didn’t even know about it. | 他们根本不知道 |
[34:42] | I don’t know exactly how they could have found out | 我不清楚他们是怎么发现的·· |
[34:46] | just how… how important it is… | 它的重要性·· |
[34:48] | how special. | 是多么特别 |
[34:50] | My baby is normal. | 我的孩子是正常的 |
[34:53] | Your baby was a miracle. | 你的孩子是个奇迹 |
[34:56] | Born of a barren mother’s | 一个不孕母亲的·· |
[35:00] | barren womb. | 不孕子宫 |
[35:07] | Are you saying that they’re afraid of it? | 你是说 他们害怕它 |
[35:09] | They’re afraid of its implications. | 他们害怕它所隐含的事 |
[35:14] | That it could somehow be greater than them. | 它可能比他们还强大 |
[35:17] | Something… | 是某种·· |
[35:21] | more human than human. | 比人类还人类 |
[35:22] | I don’t believe this. | 我不相信 |
[35:26] | You wanted to destroy her child. | 你曾经想伤害她的小孩 |
[35:28] | I wanted to destroy the truth before they learn the truth. | 我想在他们知道真相前 毁掉真相 |
[35:31] | That there’s a God… | 这有个神·· |
[35:34] | a higher power. | 有很大的权力 |
[35:36] | I don’t believe this crap; I don’t believe | 我不信这胡言乱语 真不相信 |
[35:38] | you’re all sitting around here listening to it | 你们知道他说谎 |
[35:40] | when you know this man’s a liar. | 还都坐在这听 |
[35:42] | You can believe what you want | 你可以相信你要相信的 |
[35:44] | but I don’t think you can take the chance that I’m wrong. | 但你们不能抱着我是骗子的侥幸念头 |
[35:55] | There isn’t a hospital that’s safe enough. | 没有一间医院够安全 |
[36:02] | She may never even make it out of this building. | 出了这栋大楼就完蛋了 |
[36:04] | Why don’t you just shut up? | 你不能安静一点吗 |
[36:06] | Agent Doggett. | 多各特探员 |
[36:08] | Get on the phone. | 打电话 |
[36:11] | If we’re going to get her out of here | 要我们想让她走·· |
[36:12] | we’re going to need some help. | 我们必需请求支援 |
[36:17] | Agent Doggett? | 多各特探员 |
[36:21] | Agent Doggett, can you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[36:23] | I’m in the cab on my way from the airport. | 我正从机场坐计程车过来 |
[36:24] | I’ll meet you down in the parking garage. | 我在下面车库等你 |
[36:26] | I have a car there waiting for you. | 我有辆车在那等你 |
[36:27] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[36:29] | I’ll tell you when you get here. | 到那里我会告诉你 |
[36:35] | If I’m so full of crap, why all the precautions? | 如果我是胡说的 为什么如此小心 |
[36:39] | Precisely because you are so full of crap, Krycek. | 就因为你满口胡言 克莱切克 |
[36:42] | Your ass stays here. | 你这笨蛋待在这里 |
[36:48] | Agent Doggett, where are you? | 多各特探员 你在哪 |
[36:50] | Coming around to you. | 马上来 |
[36:54] | Stop the car. | 停车 |
[37:06] | Go. Get out of here. | 快 离开这 |
[37:10] | I’m guessing I don’t have time to go to the little girls’ room? | 我想我没时间去厕所了 |
[37:14] | Okay, bring her down. | 好 带她下来 |
[37:25] | Mulder, Skinner, he’s in the garage! | 穆德 史基纳 他在车库 |
[37:27] | Go back! Go back! | 回去 回去 |
[37:29] | Get back in the elevator! | 回电梯里来 |
[37:50] | He’s on the stairs coming up. | 他从楼梯上来了 |
[37:53] | Hey, look who’s back. | 看看谁回来了 |
[37:56] | He’s in the building. | 他在这大楼里 |
[37:58] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我干什么 |
[38:00] | You’re going to protect her. | 你来保护她 |
[38:54] | Drive safely. | 开车小心 |
[40:25] | Go! | 走 |