时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | 区域病理学实验室 华盛顿 凌晨4:05 | |
[00:17] | Dr. Longenhahn, here’s the body. | 朗伊汉医生 尸体来了 |
[00:21] | They weren’t kidding, were they? | 他们不是开玩笑的吧 |
[00:24] | They said they did about the best they could… | 他们说他们已经尽力了·· |
[00:26] | considering he was all mashed in with that garbage. | 因为他和垃圾一起被搅碎 |
[00:31] | How mashed up is he? | 被搅碎得多严重 |
[00:33] | Basically, it’s hamburger. | 基本上 已经是汉堡肉了 |
[00:38] | Oh. | 噢 |
[00:44] | And they want me to do what exactly? | 他们到底要我做什么 |
[00:46] | The order was to establish and confiirm real fact of death. | 命令是说 要证实死亡的事实 |
[00:51] | I’d say he’s dead. How about you? | 我会说他已经死了 你呢 |
[00:53] | – Yes, sir. – Good. I’m going home. | -是的 先生 -好 我要回家了 |
[00:56] | You fax me the paperwork by 9:00, I’ll sign it, everybody’s happy. | 9点前把文件传真给我 我签名 这样大家都高兴 |
[01:01] | Oh, cryin’ out loud. See this? | 拜托 看见了吗 |
[01:05] | They left some garbage in with it. | 他们把垃圾和他放一起 |
[01:14] | Looks kinda like a vertebrae, only metallic. | 好像是脊椎 不过是金属的 |
[01:22] | Note it on the report. | 记录在报告上 |
[01:25] | Then fax me. | 然后传真给我 |
[02:55] | Oh, God. | 哦 天哪 |
[02:58] | I was hoping this was all a dream. | 我希望这全都是个梦 |
[03:02] | – When’d the sun come up? – About six hours ago. | -太阳出来多久了 -大约6小时 |
[03:06] | – Somewhere back in North Carolina. – Where are we? | -过了北卡罗来纳州了 -我们在哪 |
[03:11] | We just crossed into Georgia. | 我们刚进入乔治亚州 |
[03:14] | A long way from home, Agent Scully. | 离家很远了 史卡利探员 |
[03:17] | Under the circumstances. | 在这个情形下 |
[03:22] | Right. We can’t be too safe. | 没错 我们不能太有把握 |
[03:27] | Are you all right, Agent Reyes? | 你没问题吧 雷耶斯探员 |
[03:30] | I should ask how you’re doing. | 我应该问你还好吗 |
[03:32] | I mean, you’re the one who’s gonna have this baby. | 我意思是 你是这孩子的母亲 |
[03:35] | That’s it, isn’t it? | 问题就在此 不是吗 |
[03:39] | What you’re really worried about? | 你到底在担心什么 |
[03:43] | Aside from whatever danger we’re in… | 不管我们遇到什么危险·· |
[03:46] | where we’re going doesn’t sound like… | 我们要去的地方·· |
[03:49] | there’s all that much in the way of a facility. | 听起来似乎没有那么简单 |
[03:53] | You know what I mean? | 明白我意思吗 |
[03:56] | I– I’ve never delivered a baby. | 我··从来没生过小孩 |
[04:00] | Well, I’ve never had one. That makes us both beginners. | 我也没有 我们都是新手 |
[04:09] | MULDER: This is a videograph from the D.C. Morgue. | 这是华盛顿停尸间的监视图 |
[04:14] | – It’s Billy Miles. – How can that be? | -是比利·麦尔斯 -怎么会呢 |
[04:17] | It can’t be. It’s impossible. | 不可能 是不可能的 |
[04:19] | Yeah, it can’t be, but it is… | 没错 不可能 但·· |
[04:21] | walking out of the morgue lookin’ like a new man. | 他走路离开停尸间 好像重生了一样 |
[04:25] | His body was taken to the morgue in a little box, for God’s sake. | 拜托 他的尸体是被放在小盒子里送去的 |
[04:27] | Like I told ya, you can’t stop him. | 就像我说过的 你们阻止不了他 |
[04:31] | Yeah, you know, you keep saying that, Krycek. | 好了 你一直这么说 克莱切克 |
[04:34] | Why don’t you explain it to us because I’m having … | 为什么不跟我们解释呢 |
[04:37] | a little bit of a hard time understanding it myself. | 因为我自己根本无法理解 |
[04:39] | Billy Miles was scraped out of the back of a garbage truck. | 比利已经在垃圾车后面压得粉碎 |
[04:42] | I saw him go in. I saw him come out. | 我看见他进去 也看见他出来 |
[04:48] | Well, I don’t know if I can explain it in any technical sense, but… | 我无法从技术层面解释它 但·· |
[04:54] | that’s Billy Miles without a doubt. | 他肯定是比利·麦尔斯 |
[04:56] | You’re sitting there for one reason, Krycek, because you can’t explain it. | 你能坐在只有一个原因 但你却无法解释它 |
[05:00] | I told you he’s a human replacement. | 我说过他是人类的替代品 |
[05:03] | Some new kind of alien… | 一种新的外星人·· |
[05:07] | created to aid in the repopulation of the planet. | 为了改造地球而创造的 |
[05:10] | – Which Scully’s a threat to. – If she has that baby. | -那是为了恐吓史卡利的说法 -如果她有了那孩子 |
[05:14] | I don’t care who he is or what you think he’s made of… | 我不管他是谁或是什么做的·· |
[05:17] | there’s no way he’s gonna fiind her, no way. | 他绝对不能找到她 |
[05:19] | Well, maybe he’s not, but there are others out there just like him. | 也许他找不到 但外面有和他一样的人 |
[05:27] | And it’s only a matter of time before they will. | 早晚他们会找到的 |
[05:33] | Agent Doggett? See you a moment? | 多各特探员 打扰一会 |
[05:42] | There’s someone here to see you. | 有人来见你 |
[05:51] | CRANE: The name is Knowle Rohrer. | 名字是诺尔·罗尔 |
[05:53] | He says you know each other and what he’s here for can’t wait. | 他说你们认识 他来有急事 |
[06:16] | End of the road. | 路的尽头 |
[06:18] | Yeah, literally. | 是的 差不多 |
[06:22] | If anybody fiinds us out here, it really will be a miracle. | 如果有人发现我们在这 那真是奇迹了 |
[06:27] | – Where exactly are we? – Democrat Hot Springs. | -我们到底在哪 -民主温泉 |
[06:31] | According to Agent Doggett, | 根据多各特探员的说法 |
[06:33] | this is where people used to come for their waters… | 人们曾在这里取水·· |
[06:35] | until the springs dried up and they quit coming. | 直到泉枯竭了他们才没有来 |
[06:36] | – He was born here. – Really. | -他在这里出生的 -真的 |
[06:40] | Well, that’s comforting. | 嗯 是令人安慰的话 |
[06:42] | I guess. | 我想也是 |
[06:45] | – So where do you want to set up? – Over here. | -你想在哪里安顿 -那边 |
[06:51] | Any particular reason? | 有特别的原因吗 |
[06:54] | I think I told you I feel these energies about people and stuff… | 我曾说过我能感受人们的能量·· |
[06:58] | and places. | 以及状况 |
[07:00] | I found it works best to go with my instincts. | 我发觉照自己的直觉走最能成功 |
[07:22] | I’m getting a feeling myself. | 我也有个感觉 |
[07:35] | Well, there’s no water from this rock. | 这石头没有水出来 |
[07:38] | We’re gonna need some water and a place to boil it. | 我们需要水和烧水的地方 |
[07:42] | Along with sterile supplies and a clean place to do this delivery. | 还要消毒用品和干净的地方来生产 |
[07:50] | I’m a little stiff from the drive. | 我开车有点累了 |
[07:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:24] | It’s not like you, Knowle. | 这不像你 诺尔 |
[08:26] | Comin’ to see me when you make me work so hard to see you. | 想见你时候很难 不想见你的时候你却来见我 |
[08:30] | This couldn’t wait,John. It’s about this thing you’re pursuing. | 这件事很急 约翰 是关于你调查的事 |
[08:34] | – This thing? – This man you’re after. | -什么东西 -你正在找的人 |
[08:37] | I think you know what I’m talking about. | 我想你知道我在说什么 |
[08:41] | I think I’m confused, Knowle… | 我弄糊涂了·· |
[08:43] | if it’s a man or it’s a thing. | 他是人还是东西 |
[08:46] | This is military,John. Goes all the way to the top. | 是军方 约翰 跟高层有关 |
[08:49] | I can’t overstate the sensitivity. | 很敏感的 |
[08:53] | Let me say there was a rumored program out of the Cold War… | 冷战时有个传言的计划·· |
[08:58] | planned to create a super soldier. | 计划制造超级士兵 |
[09:00] | Well, this kid I’m talking about was pretty damn super. | 嗯 我说的这孩子就很超级 |
[09:04] | Got right up out of a gut bucket and hit the ground running. | 从一桶内脏恢复 用双脚跑掉了 |
[09:07] | The kid wasn’t exactly what I’d call military material. | 这小子不完全是军方的材料 |
[09:11] | In fact, they say he was an alien abductee. | 他们甚至说他是被外星人绑架的 |
[09:14] | – You got it half right,John. – Which half? | -你说对了一半 约翰 -哪一半 |
[09:17] | What you’re chasing… is a prototype. | 你追捕的··是一个原型 |
[09:23] | And this so-called prototype… | 这个所谓的原型·· |
[09:28] | – what is he after? – I think you know that too,John. | -他在找什么 -我想你也知道 约翰 |
[09:31] | He’s after your partner Scully. | 他在找你的同事史卡利 |
[09:35] | You may not be aware that she was part of a program herself. | 你也许没注意 她自己也是计划的一份子 |
[09:39] | Six years ago, Agent Scully was taken in a military operation… | 6年前 史卡利探员被劫持到一个军事计划·· |
[09:42] | staged as an abduction. | 表面看上去是一起绑架案 |
[09:44] | They put a chip in the back of her neck to monitor her. | 他们在她的脖子上放了一个晶片 用来监视她 |
[09:49] | It was also used to make her pregnant… | 那也是让她怀孕的东西·· |
[09:51] | with the fiirst organicversion of that same super soldier. | 为了生出第一个有机型态的超级士兵 |
[10:00] | What do you want from me? | 你要我做什么 |
[10:03] | Help us catch him so we can put him down… | 帮我们找到他·· |
[10:06] | before he fiinds her. | 我们就能在他找到她以前阻止他 |
[10:08] | You assume I know where she is. | 你以为我知道她在哪 |
[10:10] | Who does, your superior? | 谁知道 你的上司 |
[10:15] | Whoever knows, his life is in danger too. | 知道的人 他的生命也有危险 |
[10:18] | I want you to know. | 我希望你明白 |
[10:51] | Sit down, Krycek! | 坐下来 克莱切克 |
[11:03] | Hey, what did I tell you? | 嘿 听到我说话吗 |
[11:06] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[11:14] | Krycek! | 克莱切克 |
[11:18] | Krycek, hold the door! | 克莱切克 别关门 |
[11:24] | Hold the door, Krycek! Krycek! | 别关门 克莱切克 |
[12:01] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[12:13] | You heard about this, right? | 你听说这件事 是吗 |
[12:16] | – How is he? – He’s got a concussion. | -他怎么了 –脑震荡 |
[12:18] | They’re gonna keep him here for observation. | 他们要在这观察他 |
[12:20] | Where were you when this all happened? | 事情发生的时候你在哪 |
[12:22] | In my offiice, talking to somebody who warned me this might happen. | 在办公室和一个人讨论 他警告我这事可能会发生 |
[12:26] | Who? | 谁 |
[12:30] | Skinner could have been killed. He’s lucky he wasn’t. | 史基纳可能会被杀 很幸运逃过一劫 |
[12:33] | He’s an old friend. He tells me stuff I’m not supposed to know. | 他是个老朋友 他告诉一些我不该知道的事情 |
[12:38] | – I didn’t wanna believe it. – What exactly did he tell you? | -我不想相信 -他告诉你什么 |
[12:42] | He said that Billy Miles isn’t what you think he is. | 他说比利·麦尔斯不是你想的那样 |
[12:44] | He’s a product of a government program lookin’ to build a super soldier. | 他是政府制造超级士兵的一个产物 |
[12:47] | He said Agent Scully’s a part of that program too. | 他说史卡利探员也是计划的一部分 |
[12:49] | And her pregnancy was triggered by a chip they put in her neck. | 她的怀孕是脖子上的晶片所启动的 |
[12:52] | I want to know who the hell you’ve been talking to! | 我要知道你到底是从谁那里知道的 |
[12:57] | Who this trusted source of yours is, who’s been spinning this fantasy. | 你的资料来源是谁 是谁在作这个幻想 |
[13:04] | His name’s Knowle Rohrer. He’s deep inside U.S. Intelligence | 他的名字是诺尔·罗尔 在美国情报局内部工作 |
[13:08] | – I don’t know much more than that. – Did he ever lie to you? | -我只知道这些 -他骗过你吗 |
[13:11] | Give you bad information? False leads? | 给你错误的资料和线索 |
[13:15] | – You have to think about it? – He said Scully’s in danger. | -你需要考虑吗 -他说史卡利有危险 |
[13:18] | He wants to stop this guy. How’s that so different from what we’re saying? | 他想阻止这家伙 这和我们要做的一样 |
[13:21] | You didn’t tell him where she is, did you? | 你没告诉他她在哪里吧 |
[13:24] | No. But I’m beginning to think that the fact that I know… | 不 可是我觉得因为我知道·· |
[13:28] | is gonna catch up with me if A.D. Skinner’s any indication. | 如果史基纳透漏任何事 他会来找上我 |
[13:30] | You don’t tell anybody where she is. That’s the deal, right? | 你不需要告诉人她在哪里 好吗 |
[13:33] | Not even me. | 也别告诉我 |
[13:35] | What if something happens to me? | 如果我发生意外呢 |
[13:42] | This, uh, trusted source of yours… | 你的··资料来源·· |
[13:45] | told you he knows how to stop Billy Miles. | 告诉你如何阻止比利 |
[13:47] | Did he happen to tell you how he plans to do this? | 他是否告诉你计划怎么做 |
[13:52] | – No. – Right. | -没有 -好的 |
[13:54] | What do you say you and me go fiind out how trustworthy he really is? | 我们一起去看看 他是否值得信任 |
[14:02] | Dana, come see what you think. | 黛娜 来看一下 |
[14:11] | Oh, my goodness! | 哦 天哪 |
[14:14] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[14:16] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[14:36] | I found them folded up in a cabinet upstairs… | 我发现它们被放在楼上的柜子·· |
[14:39] | and a nice porcelain basin and a whole box of candles. | 还有瓷器缸和一箱的蜡烛 |
[14:42] | Do we have matches? | 我们有火柴吗 |
[14:44] | – I’ve got a lighter. – Yeah. | -我有打火机 -很好 |
[14:49] | Now all we need is some mood music. | 现在我们需要的一些音乐 |
[14:51] | – Like “Whale Song.” – “Whale Song”? | -比如”鲸鱼之歌” -“鲸鱼之歌” |
[14:54] | They’ve got these recordings of whales talking to each other, calling back and forth. | 他们录下鲸鱼彼此交谈的声音 |
[15:05] | I-I don’t know, it’s like, it’s almost metaphysical. | 我不知道··这听起来很超自然 |
[15:12] | You’re looking at me like– | 你看我的样子好像·· |
[15:14] | I don’t know. I probably sound like a goof. | 不知道 我听起来可能像个傻瓜 |
[15:17] | No, no, it’s not that. | 不 不 不是 |
[15:19] | Um, I was thinking that you reminded me of someone that I was close to. | 我在想 你让我想起一个很亲近的人 |
[15:24] | – My sister. – You’re not close to her still? | -我姐姐 -你现在不和她亲近了吗 |
[15:28] | Uh, she was killed about fiive years ago… | 5年前她被杀了·· |
[15:32] | in my home. | 在我家里 |
[15:40] | It was a terrible time. | 那段时间真糟糕 |
[15:46] | Well, it’s, uh, it’s okay. | 哦 没事 没事 |
[15:50] | I want to thank you. | 我想谢谢你 |
[15:52] | Thank you for… | 谢谢你·· |
[15:55] | putting this together. | 把它弄好 |
[15:58] | It’s not what I planned, but, um, it’s very nice. | 这不像我计划的 不过··非常好 |
[16:08] | What? | 什么 |
[16:10] | There’s someone out there. Stay here. | 外面有人 待在这 |
[16:58] | Get out of the car! I’m a federal agent! | 下车 我是联邦探员 |
[17:09] | I don’t care who you are. | 我不管你是谁 |
[17:11] | Let’s start by putting that weapon away. | 先把武器拿开 |
[17:15] | Just point it down now. | 现在放下来 |
[17:21] | – I’m a federal agent. – I heard you the fiirst time. | -我是联邦探员 -我第一次就听见了 |
[17:24] | Just let me see some identifiication. | 让我看看证件 |
[17:39] | Dana? | 黛娜 |
[17:45] | I’m sure this looks untoward, but my life is in danger. | 这看起来尴尬 但我的生命有危险 |
[17:49] | And my baby’s. | 还有我的孩子 |
[17:51] | There’s a man who’s pursuing us and | 有个人在追我们 |
[17:54] | it is very important that he not fiind us here. | 他绝对不能找到我们 |
[17:56] | We get hunters in here… | 我听说过有猎人·· |
[17:59] | taking deer and game off-season. | 在猎鹿 和一些淡季比赛 |
[18:03] | I’ve heard every excuse in the book, but this one’s far too original. | 我已经听过太多理由 但这个太离谱了 |
[18:08] | You don’t plan to have it here? | 你不打算在这里生产吧 |
[18:12] | It’s not as crazy as it sounds. | 这听起来很疯狂 但事实上不然 |
[18:14] | I mean, I hope it’s not. She’s a doctor. She can coach me. | 我是说 她是医生她能教我 |
[18:16] | And what if something goes wrong? If you’re a doctor, | 如果出问题呢 如果你是医生 |
[18:19] | you know the risks. | 你应该知道风险 |
[18:20] | – You’re unprepared here. – This man… | -这里你没有准备 -这个人·· |
[18:25] | he’s extremely dangerous. | 他极度的危险 |
[18:37] | I got a fiirst-aid kit in my truck. | 我去拿车上的急救包 |
[18:39] | It’s pretty basic, but better to have than not. | 很基本的 但有总比没有好 |
[18:43] | I’ll be back with some towels and the proper swaddling. | 我会回去拿一些毛巾和婴儿用品 |
[18:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:00] | Hey.you know,how is it | 嘿 你知道吗 |
[19:02] | that this friend of yours is so desperate for your help, | 你的朋友这么想得到你的帮助 |
[19:04] | and then when we want to reach him, all of a sudden, he’s unreachable… | 而当我们去找他时 却又无法找到他 |
[19:07] | – nowhere to be found. – Maybe he got wind. Maybe he got spooked. | -哪也找不到 -也许他听到风声 也许他吓跑了 |
[19:11] | But I’m beginning to think it doesn’t make a damn bit of difference. | 我觉得其实没有什么差别 |
[19:14] | You told me that he told you he knew how to stop Billy Miles. | 他告诉你该如何阻止比利 |
[19:18] | Are you telling me now that you think he’s a liar? | 你现在却认为他是个骗子 |
[19:20] | He is or he isn’t. What the hell difference does it really make? | 都有可能 而这到底有什么差别 |
[19:25] | It doesn’t make any difference at all… | 这完全没有差别·· |
[19:26] | unless you wanna protect Scully and that baby. | 除非你想保护史卡利和孩子 |
[19:29] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[19:33] | How long can you keep this up? | 这还能维持多久 |
[19:37] | How long until the next Billy Miles rears his head? The next threat? | 直到制造出下一个比利·麦尔斯 |
[19:40] | The next phantom? | 又一个恐怖的幽灵 |
[19:42] | Do you ever stop to ask yourself? | 你是否这样问过自己 |
[19:46] | All the sacrifiice, the blood spill. | 所有的流血牺牲 |
[19:50] | You’ve given nearly a decade of your life. | 你已经付出将近10年 |
[19:55] | Where the hell is it all gonna end? | 到底哪里才是它的终点 |
[19:59] | I don’t know. Maybe it doesn’t. | 我不知道 也许不会结束 |
[20:11] | – Start the car. – What? | -开车 -什么 |
[20:14] | Alex Krycek just pulled in. | 克莱切克刚进来 |
[20:31] | What the hell’s he doing here? How did he get security clearance? | 他在这里做什么 他怎么通过保全系统的 |
[20:35] | Do you recognize his passenger? | 你还认得他车上的乘客吗 |
[20:39] | Yeah, it’s Knowle Rohrer. | 是啊 诺尔·罗尔 |
[20:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:03] | I have to say, with everything I know you must be feeling… | 我必须说 我觉得·· |
[21:08] | you look amazingly beautiful, Dana. | 你看起来非常漂亮 黛娜 |
[21:17] | And what about what you’re feeling? | 那你的感觉呢 |
[21:21] | Any vibrations, Agent Reyes? | 有什么共鸣吗 雷耶斯探员 |
[21:26] | – I don’t know. – What? | -我不知道 -什么 |
[21:31] | I don’t know if I’m just being paranoid… | 不知道我是不是幻觉·· |
[21:34] | but something feels off. | 有些东西感觉怪怪的 |
[21:40] | We need some more water. | 我们需要更多的水 |
[23:17] | Go back inside, Dana! | 进去里面 黛娜 |
[23:23] | Who is it? | 这是谁 |
[23:28] | Dana, it’s okay. He’s dead. | 黛娜 没事的 他死了 |
[23:31] | No, it’s not okay. What do you mean? | 不 不妙 你什么意思 |
[23:33] | Exactly what I said. Now go on inside. We’ll take care of this. | 我说了 现在进去里面 我们会处理它 |
[23:36] | They said that he couldn’t be stopped. | 他们说他是阻止不了的 |
[23:39] | Dana, he’s got no vitals. He’s lost too much blood. | 黛娜 他不行了 他失血过多 |
[23:53] | Is this the man you’re afraid of? | 这是你们在躲的人吗 |
[23:57] | How did he fiind you out here? | 他怎么找到你的 |
[24:01] | I do have to report this thing. | 我得回报这件事 |
[24:03] | – No, you can’t do that. – I don’t have any real choice. | -不 不能 -我没有选择 |
[24:07] | No, I mean, I-I just felt a contraction. | 不 我是说··我开始感到阵痛 |
[24:19] | Something’s happening. | 开始了 |
[24:23] | – Where’s he going? – Not to see you, that’s for sure. | -他去哪里 -至少确定不是去找你 |
[24:28] | Who the hell’s he going to see? | 那他到底要去找谁 |
[24:33] | You go ahead. I got Krycek. | 你去吧 我找克莱切克 |
[26:20] | Agent Doggett? | 多各特探员 |
[26:25] | – What are you doing here? – They let me out of the hospital tonight. | -你在这做什么 -他们今晚让我离开医院 |
[26:28] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[26:30] | I got Mulder down in the parking garage watching Alex Krycek. | 我叫穆德在停车场注意克莱切克 |
[26:33] | What the hell is Krycek doing here? | 克莱切克在这里做什么 |
[26:35] | That’s what I’m trying to fiigure out. | 我也想知道 |
[26:40] | – Yeah? – He’s here with Agent Crane. | -喂 -他跟克兰探员一起 |
[26:43] | Agent Crane? How the hell does he know Agent Crane? | 克兰探员 他怎么认识克兰探员 |
[26:46] | That’s a damn good question. He doesn’t. | 这是个该死的好问题 |
[26:48] | You been wondering who’s getting these guys past security, | 你猜谁让这些人进来的 |
[26:50] | how Billy Miles is in the F.B.I.? | 比利·麦尔斯如何进入调查局的 |
[26:52] | Agent Crane is in on this with your friend, which means he’s in on it with Krycek. | 克兰探员和你朋友合作 意思是他也和克莱切克合作 |
[26:56] | – They’ve been in on it all along. – I don’t understand. In on what? | -他们一直是合作的 -我不明白 合作什么 |
[26:59] | Fooling us, Agent Doggett. | 愚弄我们 多各特探员 |
[27:01] | Into chasing after Billy Miles. Into believing we could protect her. | 让我们在追捕比利 以为这样能保护她 |
[27:05] | – Scully? – Yes, they know where she is. | -史卡利 -是的 他们知道她在哪 |
[27:07] | – No, no. Only I know where she is. – You and Agent Reyes. | -不 不 只有我知道她在哪 -你和雷耶斯探员 |
[27:10] | You called her from a phone inside the F.B.I., didn’t you? | 你从调查局里面的电话打给她 是吗 |
[27:13] | There’s no way Crane can tap calls in here, Mulder. | 这里克兰无法查出号码的 穆德 |
[27:16] | He’d have to have access to the communications system. | 他必须控制整个电话系统 |
[27:18] | – Skinner’s here with me. – Maybe this goes even higher. | -史基纳和我在这里 -也许高层也有涉入 |
[27:21] | Listen to me, I got to get to Scully. | 听我说 我必须找史卡利 |
[27:23] | You gotta tell me where she is, where you sent her. | 你得告诉我她在哪 你送她去哪里 |
[27:25] | Look, we can nail these guys here, Mulder. We can put an end to it. | 听着 我们能抓住这些人 我们可以让它结束 |
[27:29] | No, you listen. You gotta get out of there. You got no guarantee… | 不 你听着 你得离开 你无法保证·· |
[27:31] | that these guys aren’t alien replacements too. | 这些人不是外星复制品 |
[27:37] | Northern Georgia. A place called Democrat Hot Springs. | 乔治亚州北部 一个叫民主温泉的地方 |
[27:46] | Mulder! | 穆德 |
[27:56] | Get out of the car. | 滚出车子 |
[28:08] | Doesn’t seem fair now. | 看起来不太公平 |
[28:10] | Doesn’t seem right. | 不太对 |
[28:14] | Coming down to this. | 变成这样 |
[28:16] | What do you know about fair or right, Krycek? You’re a coward. | 你知道什么是公平 什么是对的吗 你是个懦夫 |
[28:21] | I could’ve killed you so many times, Mulder. You gotta know that. | 我曾经好几次能杀死你 穆德 你应该知道的 |
[28:26] | I’m the one that kept you alive. | 是我让你还能活着 |
[28:31] | Praying you’d win somehow. | 祈祷你能赢 |
[28:34] | Then there really is no God. | 那么上帝的确是不存在 |
[28:36] | You think I’m bad, that I’m a killer. | 你觉得我很坏 我是杀手 |
[28:40] | We wanted the same thing, brother. That’s what you don’t understand. | 我们想要同样的东西 兄弟 那是你不明白的 |
[28:45] | I wanted to stop them. | 我想阻止他们 |
[28:47] | All you wanted was to save your own ass. | 你只想救你自己 |
[28:50] | No. | 不 |
[28:52] | I tried to stop them. | 我试着阻止他们 |
[28:56] | Tried to kill Scully’s baby to stop them. | 杀了史卡利的孩子才能阻止他们 |
[28:59] | It’s too late. | 已经太迟了 |
[29:03] | The tragedy is that you– you wouldn’t let it go. | 悲剧是你造成的 你无法放弃 |
[29:10] | That’s why I have to do this. | 所以我必须这样做 |
[29:13] | ‘Cause you know how deep it goes. | 因为你知道它的严重性 |
[29:15] | Right into the F.B.I. | 深入调查局内部 |
[29:19] | You wanna kill me, Alex, kill me. | 你想杀我就杀吧 |
[29:24] | Like you killed my father. | 就像你杀我父亲一样 |
[29:28] | Just don’t insult me trying to make me understand. | 不要为了羞辱我而让我明白 |
[30:30] | It’s gonna take more bullets than you can… | 需要更多的子弹·· |
[30:32] | ever fiire to win this game. | 才能让你赢得这个游戏 |
[30:36] | But one bullet… | 可是一颗子弹·· |
[30:39] | and I can give you a thousand lives. | 我能给你一千条生命 |
[30:48] | Shoot Mulder. | 杀了穆德 |
[31:19] | I’m going to go to the airport. I need that location from Agent Doggett. | 我要去机场 我得去多各特说的地点 |
[31:28] | – Skinner, are you with me? – You just go. I’ll get him. | -史基纳 跟我去吗 -你去吧 我会找他 |
[31:53] | They’re two minutes apart now. It’s not going to be long. | 现在间距2分钟 快生产了 |
[31:58] | – How’s this? – That’s great. | -这个如何 -很好 |
[32:28] | Right there! Both of you! | 嗨 你们两个 |
[32:36] | I’m prepared to use force! | 我准备开枪了 |
[33:08] | – Come on. Come on! – Agent Doggett. | -走吧 走吧 -多各特探员 |
[33:18] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[33:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:34] | Move! | 走 |
[33:36] | Agent Reyes, what? | 雷耶斯探员 什么 |
[33:37] | Move out of here! | 离开这里 |
[33:39] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事 |
[33:45] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[33:56] | This baby will be born. | 这婴孩即将出生 |
[34:19] | Agent Reyes! | 雷耶斯探员 |
[34:24] | The Blazer! | 那台布莱泽 |
[34:30] | Get Mulder on the phone. | 打电话给穆德 |
[34:59] | What’s happening? Huh? What? | 发生什么事 什么 |
[35:03] | – It’s okay, Dana. – What? No! | -没事 黛娜 -什么 不 |
[35:07] | – It’s going to be okay. – No! | -没事的 -不 |
[35:19] | Get him off!. | 把他打下去 |
[35:26] | – This is my baby! – You gotta push, Dana! | -这是我的孩子 -用力推 黛娜 |
[35:31] | Please don’t let them take it! | 不要让他们拿走 |
[35:44] | – Come on, Dana. Push! – God! | -加油 黛娜 用力推 -天哪 |
[35:50] | Please don’t let this happen. | 请不要让他们拿走 |
[35:53] | – Dana, push! – It’s mine! | -黛娜 用力推 -他是我的 |
[36:01] | Hold on! | 抓住 |
[36:23] | Harder! Push, Dana! | 用力 黛娜 |
[36:27] | – Keep breathing, Dana. Keep breathing. – Please don’t let them take it! | -继续呼吸 黛娜 -不要让他们拿走 |
[36:31] | Push! Push! | 用力 用力 |
[36:35] | Push, Dana, push! | 用力 用力 |
[37:05] | Down there. Get me down there. | 那里降落 让我下去 |
[37:29] | Scully. Scully! | 史卡利 史卡利 |
[37:35] | Where is she? Scully! | 她在哪里 史卡利 |
[37:41] | Where is she? Scully! | 她在哪里 史卡利 |
[37:47] | – Where is she? Tell me where she is! – Mulder! | -她在哪 告诉我 -穆德 |
[37:54] | – How is she? – She’s inside. | -她在哪 -她在里面 |
[37:58] | She needs to get to the hospital. | 她需要去医院 |
[38:07] | I’m to take this story seriously? | 要我相信这个故事 |
[38:11] | These incidents at the F.B.I. | 在调查局发生的这些事件·· |
[38:14] | This account of Agent Scully’s birth. | 关于史卡利探员的生产 |
[38:17] | I’m to submit this report as quality investigative work? | 我要把它当成货真价实的调查提交上去 |
[38:20] | As representative of actual fact? | 做为见证者的代表人 |
[38:24] | I signed the report there, sir. | 我在报告上签名了 长官 |
[38:26] | Yeah, I see it,John. And I see her signature here too. | 我看见了 约翰 也看见了她的签名 |
[38:31] | On an X-File. | 在X档案上 |
[38:34] | I’d like to know when you assigned yourself, Agent Reyes? | 我想知道你何时担任的 雷耶斯探员 |
[38:37] | Agent Doggett assigned me, sir. | 多各特探员派我去的 |
[38:39] | Agent Doggett cannot just assume the authority of this offiice. | 多各特不能和这个办公室有同样的权限 |
[38:43] | I assume it because this offiice is under investigation… | 因为这办公室正在接受调查·· |
[38:46] | for the late-night meeting between you, Agent Crane… | 夜晚的会议包含你·· |
[38:50] | and an intelligence operative named Knowle Rohrer. | 克兰探员和诺尔这个情报员 |
[38:52] | Both men were presumed dead, but are now missing. | 两人都应该死了 可是现在却失踪 |
[38:57] | In actual fact. | 在真实情况里 |
[39:16] | You investigate what I tell you. | 你调查我告诉你的东西 |
[39:21] | And you put me on the X-Files. | 而你把我放进X档案里 |
[39:24] | That’s what I’m investigating. | 这就是我要调查的 |
[39:58] | – Get some rest. – Yeah. | -多休息吧 -好的 |
[40:01] | – We didn’t hear you come in. – We were just dropping off gifts. | -没听见你进来 -我们来送礼物 |
[40:04] | – We just wanted to– – See it with your own eyes. | -我们只是想·· -亲眼看一看 |
[40:06] | It’s incredible, you know? You arriving in time to save Scully. | 很难相信是吗 你及时救了史卡利 |
[40:10] | – Getting her to a hospital. – We still don’t know how you did it. | -送她去医院 -我们还是不知道你怎么做的 |
[40:13] | Speaking with Agent Doggett, | 多各特探员说 |
[40:15] | he said they never reached you with specifiic coordinates. | 他没有给你精确的位置 |
[40:18] | There was a light. | 那里有盏灯 |
[40:20] | I followed it. | 我跟着它去 |
[40:24] | Guess we got our next headline. | 看来我们有下一刊头条了 |
[40:39] | How’s everybody doing? | 大小都好吗 |
[40:46] | We’re doing just fiine. | 我们很好 |
[40:58] | Hey, now. | 嘿 |
[41:02] | None of that. | 不要那样 |
[41:21] | What are you gonna call him? | 你要叫他什么 |
[41:23] | William. | 威廉 |
[41:27] | After your father. | 以你父亲之名 |
[41:36] | Well, I don’t know. | 嗯 我不知道 |
[41:39] | He’s got your coloring and your eyes… | |
[41:42] | but he looks suspiciously like Assistant Director Skinner. | 不过他样子好像史基纳助理局长 |
[41:56] | I don’t understand, Mulder. | 我不明白 穆德 |
[42:02] | They came to take him from us. | 他们要把他夺走 |
[42:07] | Why they didn’t– | 为何他们没有·· |
[42:12] | I don’t quite understand that either. | 我也不太清楚 |
[42:14] | Except that maybe he isn’t what they thought he was. | 也许他不是他们想象的那样 |
[42:20] | That doesn’t make him any less of a miracle though, does it? | 他仍然是个奇迹 不是吗 |
[42:29] | From the moment I became pregnant… | 自从我怀孕那刻·· |
[42:32] | I feared the truth… | 我害怕真相·· |
[42:36] | about how… and why. | 关于这过程及理由 |
[42:42] | And I know that you feared it too. | 我也知道你害怕 |
[42:45] | I think what we feared were the possibilities. | 我们怕的是可能性 |
[42:51] | The truth we both know. | 我们都知道的真相 |
[42:56] | Which is what? | 是什么呢 |