时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | 马里兰州巴尔的摩 晚上9:27 | |
[00:41] | Vodka rocks, please. | 伏特加加冰 谢谢 |
[00:54] | Hi, how are you? | 嗨 感觉怎么样 |
[00:56] | Thirsty. | 渴死了 |
[01:00] | Uh, straight up, and no ice this time. | 呃 这次不用加冰了 |
[01:03] | I tell this guy… | 我告诉这个家伙 |
[01:05] | about the ice, and then he pours me… | 我说不加冰 接下来他就给我倒了 |
[01:07] | a scotch rocks. | 一杯加冰的苏格兰威士忌 |
[01:10] | “About the ice”? | 关于冰块 |
[01:12] | The water, actually, in the ice. | 实际上 冰就是冻结的水 |
[01:16] | I’m kind of an expert on it. | 在这上面我还算是个专家 |
[01:17] | Well, what’s wrong with it? | 好吧 有什么问题 |
[01:19] | No big secret. | 没有什么大的秘密 |
[01:20] | It’s been in the news. | 新闻里面已经报道了 |
[01:22] | A government additive. | 一种政府的添加剂 |
[01:23] | Something they call chloramine. | 他们称为氯胺的东西 |
[01:25] | Yeah, they said it’s good for us. | 是呀 他们说对我们是有益的 |
[01:27] | It’s like fluoride or something. | 它好象是氟化物之类的 |
[01:29] | Well, that’s what they say. | 那是他们说的 |
[01:31] | Look, um… | 瞧 嗯 |
[01:32] | I didn’t sit down here to scare you. | 我不想坐下来吓你 |
[01:37] | On the contrary. | 正好相反 |
[01:41] | Would you like to get some air? | 你想透透气吗 |
[01:54] | A long way to go for a drink, huh? | 去喝酒好象远了一点吧 哈 |
[01:57] | Do you like living out here? | 你喜欢住在这边吗 |
[02:03] | How much farther? | 还有多远 |
[02:06] | Just over the bridge. | 过桥就到了 |
[02:30] | What the hell you doing? | 你想干什么 |
[02:33] | Let go! | 放手 |
[02:36] | You’re going to kill us! | 你要害死我们 |
[04:23] | Last season on The X-Files. | X档案上季回顾 |
[04:24] | There was a rumored program out of the Cold War. | 有一个产生于冷战中的传闻的计划 |
[04:26] | Aplan to create a Super Soldier. | 这个计划想要创造一种超级士兵 |
[04:28] | I didn’t want to believe it. | 我不相信 |
[04:30] | Said Agent Scully’s a part of their program too. | 据说史考莉探员也是他们计划中的一部分 |
[04:31] | Your baby was a miracle. | 你的孩子是一个奇迹 |
[04:32] | My baby is normal. | 我的孩子是正常人 |
[04:34] | She may never make it out of this building. | 她最好不要离开这座大厦 |
[04:39] | Get him off! | 把他甩开 |
[04:43] | This is my baby! | 这是我的孩子 |
[04:45] | Please don’t let them take it! | 求你不要让他们带走他 |
[04:46] | You got to push, Dana. | 黛娜 你要用力 |
[04:47] | This office… | 这个办公室 |
[04:48] | is under investigation… | 正处于调查当中 |
[04:49] | for a late-night meeting… | 因为昨晚的一次会面 |
[04:51] | between you and an intelligence operative… | 在你和一个情报员之间 |
[04:53] | named Knowle Rohrer. | 他的名字叫诺勒·罗赫 |
[04:54] | You investigate what I tell you. | 你调查我告诉你的东西 |
[04:56] | And you put me on the X-Files. | 并且你把我安排到x档案 |
[04:58] | I think what we feared were the possibilities. | 我认为我们害怕的就是可能要发生的事情 |
[05:00] | The truth we both know. | 我们都知道真相 |
[05:41] | It’s okay. | 好了 |
[05:43] | It’s okay. | 好了 |
[05:45] | It’s going to be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[06:46] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:47] | Monica, it’s me. | 莫尼卡 是我 |
[06:49] | Did I wake you? | 我吵醒你了吗 |
[06:53] | Brad? Um, n-no. | 布拉德 是你 没有 |
[06:56] | No, I’m awake. | 我已经醒了 |
[06:57] | You’re in town. | 你已经在城里了 |
[06:59] | Yeah, l-I came in on short notice. | 是的 我是接到临时通知赶来的 |
[07:02] | Listen, if you’re coming to the Hoover Building… | 听着 如果你要来胡佛大厦的话 |
[07:05] | can you stop by my office on your way in? | 你能来一下我的办公室吗 |
[07:09] | Yeah. Sure. | 好的 可以 |
[07:11] | I can do that. | 我会那样做的 |
[07:12] | Good. Looking forward to it. | 好的 呆会见 |
[07:28] | And now a story… | 现在有个报道 |
[07:29] | that may have long-term effects here in Washington. | 可能在华盛顿会有长期的影响 |
[07:31] | Metro Police are investigating the bizarre death… | 地铁警察正在调查一起昨晚发生的奇特的死亡 |
[07:34] | of a government employee last night. | 死者是政府的雇员 |
[07:36] | The body of 38-year-old Carl Wormus… | 一个名叫卡尔·沃姆斯 现年38岁 |
[07:38] | a deputy administrator… | 他是环保署的 |
[07:39] | for the Environmental Protection Agency… | 副署长 |
[07:42] | was pulled from the Potomac by rescue divers this morning. | 今天早上他的尸体被救援船从波托马克河拉上来的 |
[07:45] | It appears Wormus drove his car through a barricade… | 看起来好象是沃姆斯驾驶他的汽车通过路障 |
[07:47] | and off a drawbridge into the river. | 并且离开了吊桥冲进了河里 |
[07:49] | A police spokesperson says… | 警方发言人说 |
[07:50] | it appears he was alone in the car… | 好象只有他一个人在车里 |
[08:03] | Monica? | 莫尼卡 |
[08:04] | Hi. | 你好 |
[08:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[08:07] | I was leaving you a note. | 我在给你留言 |
[08:09] | Your assistant was out, and I didn’t want to knock. | 你的助手出去了 我不想敲门 |
[08:11] | I was going to call you… | 我正想打电话给你 |
[08:16] | Hi, Brad. | 你好 布拉德 |
[08:18] | Come on in. | 跟我进来 |
[08:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:34] | We’re at work. | 我们正在工作 |
[08:40] | You used to ask me to close the door at work… | 在纽约的时候 你习惯工作的时候 |
[08:43] | back in New York. | 叫我关门 |
[08:44] | Is that all you called me here for… | 那就是你叫我来这里的原因吗 |
[08:47] | Assistant Director? | 助理局长 |
[08:50] | I probably shouldn’t tell you how hot you look, either… | 我或许不应该告诉你你看起来多漂亮 |
[08:52] | ’cause you do. | 让人情不自禁 |
[08:53] | How long has it been? | 过了多久了 |
[08:56] | T-Two years? | 两年了 |
[08:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:00] | We should catch up, Brad, really. | 我们应该放开 布拉德 真的 |
[09:02] | I’ve got to get downstairs. | 我要下楼了 |
[09:04] | I have got something for you. | 我有一些东西要给你 |
[09:10] | Forgive me, but, uh… | 原谅我 不过 |
[09:13] | it didn’t take a whole lot of digging… | 根本不需要什么深究 |
[09:15] | to figure out why you’re here in D.C., Monica. | 就能知道你为什么会在华盛顿 莫尼卡 |
[09:17] | What are those? | 这些是什么东西 |
[09:20] | Something you’re going to see, but I wanted to show you first. | 你将会看到的一些东西 不过我想先给你看看 |
[09:24] | They were taken from the security cameras… | 它们是被安全摄像头拍摄下来的 |
[09:26] | in the FBI parking garage. | 在调查局的停车库 |
[09:28] | One of them shows you arriving in a cab meeting John Doggett. | 其中一个可以说明你在出租车里面与多各特见面 |
[09:33] | Yeah, I’m working with him. | 是的 我正在和他一起工作 |
[09:34] | He called me up here on a case. | 他打电话给我叫我去 说是关于一件案子 |
[09:36] | I heard, believe me. | 我听说 相信我 |
[09:38] | This whole thing about a chase and a crash and a fire… | 整个事件 包括追击 撞车和大火 |
[09:42] | And now… | 并且现在 |
[09:44] | Doggett’s internal investigation of Deputy Director Kersh. | 多各特对代理局长可希的内部调查 |
[09:47] | It’s big news. | 真是头条新闻 |
[09:49] | What’s so important to show me? | 什么东西这么重要要给我看 |
[09:54] | What’s on the other tape? | 另外一卷带子上有什么 |
[10:08] | How’s your investigation going, John? | 你的调查进行的怎么样了 约翰 |
[10:11] | Have you turned up… | 你发现了什么 |
[10:12] | any incriminating evidence on me yet? | 可以控告我的证据吗 |
[10:15] | It’s only Monday morning, sir. | 现在仅仅是周一早上 先生 |
[10:18] | It’s nothing personal, Deputy Director. | 它不是私人事情 代理局长 |
[10:22] | I hope you know that. | 我希望你明白那一点 |
[10:25] | No, John. I think we’ve pretty much always seen eye-to-eye. | 不 约翰 我认为我们有着相同的见解 |
[10:30] | I’m sure… | 我确信 |
[10:32] | if you can’t find anything on me, John, nobody can. | 如果你不能找到关于我的线索 没有人能 |
[10:54] | Hi. How you doing? | 嗨 你怎么样 |
[10:59] | That good. | 不错 |
[11:01] | I didn’t ask to be put down in the X-Files. | 我没有被要求来x-档案 |
[11:03] | Deputy Director Kersh put me down here. | 可希副局长把我调到这里来了 |
[11:05] | I’m just doing my job. | 我只是在做我自己的工作 |
[11:06] | What did he think? | 他是怎么想的 |
[11:07] | That I’d be thankful? | 我应该感激他 |
[11:08] | That I’d do anything less? | 还是我应该少干点事情 |
[11:10] | It’s not going to be easy, John. | 事情确实不容易 约翰 |
[11:13] | Hell, no, it isn’t. | 见鬼 是的 不容易 |
[11:14] | We’re going after a Deputy Director. | 我门正在追查的是一个代局长 |
[11:16] | One man removed from the head of the FBI. | 一个调查局的高层人员 |
[11:18] | No, I mean, it may be impossible. | 不 我是说 这或许是不可能的 |
[11:30] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[11:32] | A security tape, two nights ago, from the FBI garage. | 一卷安全录象带 两天以前 在调查局车库 |
[11:36] | You’re not on it. | 你并不在里面 |
[11:41] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说些什么 |
[11:48] | No. | 不 |
[11:49] | This is the wrong damn tape. | 这是一卷错的录象带 |
[11:51] | I’ve been backwards and forwards on it. | 我快进和倒退检查了这卷带子 |
[11:53] | There’s nothing there. | 上面没有任何东西 |
[11:54] | We were chased. | 我们被追击 |
[11:56] | A.D. Skinner and I were attacked and chased. | 助理局长史基纳和我被攻击和追击 |
[11:57] | This man Knowle Rohrer drove his car into the garage wall. | 诺勒·罗赫把车撞到墙上 |
[12:00] | It blew up in a ball of flames. | 爆炸成一团火焰 |
[12:01] | Not on this tape. | 都不在这卷带子上 |
[12:10] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪里弄到的这个东西 |
[12:11] | From someone who wanted to give me a heads up. | 想给我警告的人 |
[12:14] | They can’t just make this all go away. | 他门不能使这一切都消失 |
[12:16] | There’s evidence down in that parking garage. | 在那个车库里面一定有证据 |
[12:18] | There were victims. | 那里有受害人 |
[12:19] | I went down to that garage, John. | 我要去那个车库 约翰 |
[12:21] | Whatever happened, they’ve had 48 hours now to clean it up. | 无论发生了什么 他们有48小时去打扫干净 |
[12:24] | There were witnesses. | 那里一定有目击者 |
[12:25] | Witnesses who are going to stand up to this tape? | 站出来支持这卷带子的目击者 |
[12:44] | Mulder! | 穆德 |
[12:49] | Mulder, are you here? | 穆德 你在吗 |
[13:50] | Naval Telecommunications Command. | 海军通讯中心 |
[13:53] | Yeah, I need to make a shore to ship call… | 对 我需要打一个从海岸到船上的电话 |
[13:56] | to the S.S. Valor Victor… | 给维克托号 |
[13:57] | Sir? | 先生 |
[14:04] | Sir? | 先生 |
[14:08] | What? What’s the matter? | 有什么事情 |
[14:10] | What’s the matter?! I’ve been trying to call you. | 怎么搞的 我一直在试图给你打电话 |
[14:13] | Yeah, but… the phone’s off the hook because of the baby. | 是的 因为孩子电话没挂好 |
[14:15] | Well, I got panicked you weren’t going to be here. | 好吧 如果你不在这里 你也离开的话 |
[14:18] | That you left, too. | 我会六神无主的 |
[14:22] | Come in. | 请进 |
[14:30] | I went looking for Mulder. | 我在找穆德 |
[14:31] | I went to his apartment. | 我到过他的房间 |
[14:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:36] | Where did he go? | 他去哪里了 |
[14:40] | Dana… | 黛娜 |
[14:42] | where did he go? | 他究竟去哪了 |
[14:45] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[14:50] | He’s just gone. | 他刚刚走 |
[15:40] | I don’t know where Mulder is. | 我不知道穆德在哪里 |
[15:47] | I don’t know that I’d tell you if I did. | 我的确不知道 假如我知道我会告诉你的 |
[15:52] | I checked with movers, airlines, car rental agencies. | 我查过了航班 出租车行 |
[15:55] | No Mulder. | 没有发现穆德 |
[15:58] | Somebody get to him? That it? | 他被抓了 是吗 |
[16:02] | Doesn’t seem possible, does it? | 好象不可能 不是吗 |
[16:07] | Okay, so where does that leave us? | 好吧 那么我们还能做什么 |
[16:10] | It’s just me and you. | 只有我和你 |
[16:11] | Our word against Kersh and the FBI. | 我们要对抗可希和调查局 |
[16:15] | You better sit down, John. | 你最好坐下 |
[16:17] | It’s more complicated than that. | 它比想象的要复杂 |
[16:19] | What’s more complicated? | 有什么复杂的 |
[16:21] | This investigation. | 这个调查 |
[16:24] | What about it? | 它怎么了 |
[16:30] | I want to ask you to drop it. | 我要告诉你的是放弃它吧 |
[16:33] | No. Not from you. Not from you. | 不 不应该是你要求我的 不应该是你要求我放弃的 |
[16:35] | Not-Not after what we’ve been through. | 不应该是在我们经历过这么多事情后 |
[16:38] | I mean, we barely escaped with our lives. | 我的意思是 我们刚刚才逃过一劫 |
[16:40] | That’s something worth thinking about. | 这正是值得我们去考虑的 |
[16:43] | I’m sorry, you’re not that reasonable. | 我很抱歉 你不是那么通情达理 |
[16:45] | What, did they get to you, too? | 他们对你有什么影响吗 |
[16:47] | No one got to me, John. | 没有人影响我 约翰 |
[16:48] | They didn’t have to. | 他们没有那个必要 |
[16:49] | That’s the point. | 这就是关键所在 |
[16:56] | You’re afraid of them. | 你害怕他们 |
[17:05] | I’m not afraid of them. | 我并不怕他们 |
[17:07] | Well, you’re afraid of something. | 好吧 你就是害怕一些事情 |
[17:10] | What? | 什么 |
[17:13] | The real tape showing up, them calling you a killer… | 真正的录像带露面了 他们说你是凶手 |
[17:16] | for you having to shoot Alex Krycek? | 是你杀了克莱切克吗 |
[17:18] | No, I’ll stand by my actions, Agent Doggett… | 不 我会捍卫我的行为 多各特探员 |
[17:20] | but I won’t stand by yours… | 但是我不会袖手旁观的 |
[17:22] | if you’re going to continue to push and push… | 假如你不停的紧逼的话 |
[17:24] | until you get somebody killed. | 直到你杀死某人 |
[17:26] | You want to know what I fear? | 你想知道我担心的是什么吗 |
[17:29] | I fear for Mulder and Scully. | 我为史考莉和穆德担心 |
[17:32] | I fear for the life of that child… | 我担心那个孩子的生命 |
[17:34] | if you don’t stop pushing, John. | 如果你不停止紧逼的话 约翰 |
[17:36] | You don’t think I fear for those things, same as you? | 你以为我不担心这些事情 对吗 |
[17:38] | If you did, you’d let it go. | 假如象你说的 你就应该放手 |
[17:44] | So what I’m hearing is… | 我理解的意思是 |
[17:46] | if I don’t drop it, I’m alone on this. | 假如我不放弃 我只能独立调查这件事 |
[18:17] | John. | 约翰 |
[18:22] | You’re not. | 别 |
[18:43] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[18:47] | I hope it wasn’t presumptuous of me. | 我希望我没有那么的冒昧 |
[18:49] | I ordered you a martini. | 我给你点了一瓶马提尼酒 |
[18:52] | No, the presumption’s all mine. | 不 冒昧的是我 |
[18:57] | Anyway, I called and asked you out, didn’t I? | 总之 是我叫你出去的 不是吗 |
[19:02] | You, uh, actually had me confused a little… | 你确实使我感到困惑 |
[19:05] | this morning in my office. | 今天早上在我的办公室里面 |
[19:08] | I had this crazy notion that, uh, you were avoiding me. | 我有个疯狂的想法 认为你在躲避我 |
[19:13] | Maybe I was trying to avoid myself. | 或许我在躲避我自己 |
[19:19] | And those tapes you pulled out of your desk drawer… | 那些从你的桌子抽屉里面取出来的录象带里面 |
[19:21] | weren’t exactly Pamela and Tommy Lee, now, were they? | 并不是帕梅拉和汤米·李 |
[19:27] | And I’d heard… | 我听说 |
[19:29] | that, uh, that you and John Doggett were tight. | 你和约翰·多各特关系比较紧密 |
[19:34] | You make it sound like I go home from work… | 你说的好像下班我是屁股上贴便条 |
[19:37] | with Post-Its on my ass. | 回家的 |
[19:38] | It’s nothing like that. | 不是那样的 |
[19:40] | Then I don’t get it. | 那我不明白 |
[19:42] | Why risk your name and your career… | 为什么你冒者失去名誉和工作的危险 |
[19:45] | getting caught up in this… rabid investigation of his? | 卷入这场关于他的疯狂的调查 |
[19:48] | There isn’t going to be an investigation. | 不会再有调查了 |
[19:51] | Not anymore. | 再也不会有了 |
[19:56] | I wouldn’t have thought Agent Doggett… | 我不认为多各特探员 |
[19:58] | would be thrown off so easy. | 会这么轻易的放弃 |
[20:01] | Not what I’ve heard about him. | 我听说他不是这样的 |
[20:03] | Whatever you may think about him, Brad… | 无论你怎么去想象他 布拉德 |
[20:06] | he’s not a fool, you know. | 他不是一个傻瓜 你知道 |
[20:08] | Now you’re pissed off at me. | 现在你生我气了 |
[20:10] | No, I’m pissed off… | 不 我生气的是 |
[20:11] | because this means I’ll be shipping back… | 是因为这意味着我要乘船回到 |
[20:14] | to the New Orleans Field Office. | 新奥尔良地区办公室了 |
[20:15] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[20:17] | The way I heard it, you’re with the X-Files. | 我听说你正在处理x-档案 |
[20:20] | This investigation drops… | 这个调查停止了 |
[20:21] | they’re going to drop the X-Files right along with it. | 他们打算关掉x-档案 |
[20:26] | You know me… | 你知道我 |
[20:28] | where my interests lie. | 我的兴趣在什么地方 |
[20:30] | This was my dream assignment. | 这是我梦想的工作 |
[20:33] | Not to mention how excited I was… | 不要说我是多么的激动 |
[20:36] | to be up here in D.C. | 当我来到华盛顿的时候 |
[20:39] | But you just got here. | 但是你刚刚到这里 |
[20:42] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我明白 |
[20:54] | I’m really sorry. I… | 我很抱歉 我 |
[20:58] | Dana, I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 黛娜 |
[21:00] | I don’t how to find him. | 我不知道怎样才能找到他 |
[21:09] | It just doesn’t make any sense. | 这毫无道理 |
[21:14] | Mulder leaving you here all alone. | 穆德把你一个人留在这里 |
[21:17] | Just walking out on you? | 自己走了 |
[21:19] | Not telling you… | 没有告诉你 |
[21:20] | where and why? | 他去哪里 为什么 |
[21:21] | It makes sense in its own way. | 在他自己看来是有道理的 |
[21:25] | That’s all I can tell you. | 这就是我所能告诉你的一切 |
[21:27] | Then tell me why you can’t trust me. | 告诉我你为什么不肯相信我 |
[21:31] | Everything I did to try to protect you… | 我所做的一切都是为了保护你 |
[21:33] | when you thought your baby was in danger… | 当你认为你的孩子有危险的时候 |
[21:35] | what changed? | 有什么变化呢 |
[21:36] | Why is it suddenly I’m now the enemy? | 为什么现在我突然成为了你的敌人 |
[21:45] | Let it go, John. | 随它去吧 约翰 |
[21:47] | Drop it. Please. | 放弃它吧 拜托你 |
[21:52] | These people tried to kill me. | 这些人想要杀我 |
[21:53] | They tried to kill A.D. Skinner. | 他们也想杀死史基纳助理局长 |
[21:55] | They would have killed Mulder, too. | 他们也会杀了穆德的 |
[21:57] | They’re still out there, Dana. | 他们就在那里 黛娜 |
[21:58] | Exactly right. | 十分正确 |
[21:59] | And they are unstoppable. | 并且他们是无法阻止的 |
[22:01] | And they are inside the FBI. | 现在他们在调查局里面了 |
[22:03] | You know something you’re not telling me. | 有些事情你没有告诉我 |
[22:05] | Mulder knows something. | 穆德知道一些事情 |
[22:08] | How long can you hide from it? | 你能隐瞒多久呢 |
[22:13] | Knowle Rohrer… this old military buddy of mine… | 我的老战友诺勒·罗赫 |
[22:15] | he told me your pregnancy was a result… | 他告诉我你的怀孕是个 |
[22:17] | of a government cloning experiment to try and create… | 政府克隆实验的结果 实验是想试图创造 |
[22:20] | what he called a “Super Soldier.” | 他们所谓的超级战士 |
[22:22] | I don’t want to hear this. | 我不想听这些 |
[22:23] | Look, there is nothing to any of this. | 听着 除此之外没有别的 |
[22:25] | Knowle Rohrer… my buddy… | 诺勒·罗赫 我的战友 |
[22:26] | was one of the men that tried to kill us in the FBI garage. | 是在调查局车库想杀死我的人之一 |
[22:29] | My baby… my son… | 我的孩子 我的儿子 |
[22:32] | is fine. | 现在很好 |
[22:36] | I hope to God that’s true. | 我希望那是真的 |
[22:39] | I just don’t want to pretend. | 我只是不想再装了 |
[22:46] | I’m going to ask you to leave. | 我想你离开 |
[22:51] | I’m going to ask you to leave and not come back here. | 我要你离开并且不要再回来 |
[23:37] | Directory assistance, may I help you? | 号码查询服务 我能帮你什么吗 |
[23:41] | Let’s try, uh, Maryland or Virginia. | 查一下马里兰或者维吉尼亚的电话吧 |
[23:44] | What listing, please? | 怎么拼 |
[23:46] | The number for a Ryan Bracker. B-R-A-C-K-E-R. | 赖安·布莱克的电话号码 B-R-A-C-K-E-R |
[23:53] | Yeah, hi, I was given this number for a Roger Erickson… | 嘿 这个号码是罗杰·埃里克森的吗 |
[23:56] | formerly of the U.S. Marine Corps. | 前美国海军陆战队员 |
[23:57] | Yeah, speaking. | 你好 请讲 |
[23:59] | Roger? Hey, it’s John Doggett, Bravo Company. | 罗杰是吗 我是约翰·多各特 冲锋连的 |
[24:02] | Hey, man, how you doing? | 嗨 过的怎么样 |
[24:03] | I’m good. It’s good to hear you. | 我很好 很高兴听见你的声音 |
[24:06] | Listen, you remember Knowle Rohrer? | 听着 你还记得诺勒·罗赫吗 |
[24:08] | Yeah, sure I remember him. | 当然 我记得他 |
[24:09] | What’s the story with him? | 他有什么问题吗 |
[24:10] | Didn’t he get involved in something… | 他没有卷入什么事情吧 |
[24:12] | when we got back stateside… Special Ops? | 当我们回到美国本土后 |
[24:14] | I have no idea, man. | 我不知道 |
[24:15] | I never heard from Knowle after we got back. | 在我们回来以后我再没有联系他 |
[24:17] | Hey, we should get together, catch up. | 嗨 我们要聚一下 小聚一下 |
[24:19] | Yeah, let’s, um, let’s catch a beer sometime. | 好的 让我们喝杯啤酒吧 |
[24:30] | This is Shannon. | 我是香农 |
[24:31] | Leave a message and I’ll return it as soon as I can. | 请留言 我会尽快给你回复 |
[24:34] | Yeah, hi, this is John Doggett. | 你好 我是约翰·多各特 |
[24:35] | I’m trying to reach a Shannon McMahon… | 我想联系一个叫香农·麦克马洪的人 |
[24:37] | who was with Bravo Company, USMC. | 她以前是美国海军陆战队冲锋连的 |
[24:39] | If this is she, could you please contact me… | 假如你是她的话 能联系我吗 |
[24:42] | through the FBI in Washington, D.C., as soon as possible? | 我在华盛顿的联邦调查局 请尽快 |
[25:13] | Sleepy time, sweet William. | 睡觉时间 威廉 |
[25:17] | I’ll see you in a couple hours. | 我过两个小时后来看你 |
[26:43] | Hello? | 你好 |
[28:17] | Monica Reyes. | 莫尼卡·雷耶斯 |
[28:20] | Uh, yeah, it’s, uh… it’s Scully. | 嗨 我是史考莉 |
[28:23] | Dana? | 黛娜 |
[28:24] | What’s wrong, are you all right? | 怎么了 你还好吧 |
[28:27] | Is Agent Doggett there? | 多各特探员在那里吗 |
[28:28] | Yeah, he’s right here with me. | 是的 他正在我这里 |
[28:32] | Dana? | 黛娜 |
[28:34] | Is something wrong? | 有什么事情吗 |
[28:36] | Yeah… yeah, something. | 是的 有些问题 |
[28:39] | Um… I think I might have been wrong… | 我想可能是我错了 |
[28:42] | telling you to drop your investigation. | 要求你停止调查 |
[28:46] | No, I didn’t drop it. | 不 我不会放弃的 |
[28:47] | As a matter of fact, we found something. | 事实上 我们发现了一些东西 |
[28:49] | I’m not sure how it fits, but we’re working on it. | 我不能确定他是否符合 但是我们正在检查 |
[28:52] | What is it? | 什么东西 |
[28:53] | A body. | 一具尸体 |
[28:55] | 弗吉尼亚州匡提科 联邦调查局训练学院 下午6:28 | |
[29:01] | Thanks for comin’. | 感谢你过来 |
[29:05] | The deceased’s name… | 死者的名字 |
[29:07] | is Carl Wormus… Deputy Administrator… | 是卡尔·沃姆斯 |
[29:09] | for the Environmental Protection Agency. | 环保署的副署长 |
[29:11] | Drove through a barricade and off a bridge two nights ago. | 两天前他冲破路障并且驶离了吊桥 |
[29:16] | And? | 然后呢 |
[29:18] | And somebody at the FBI thought it was important enough… | 调查局里面有人认为它是很重要的 |
[29:21] | to stick his obituary under our noses. | 在我们的鼻子底下贴出他的布告 |
[29:22] | Who? | 谁 |
[29:25] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[29:27] | Well, his blood alcohol level was upwards of.15. | 他血液中的酒精量是15 |
[29:32] | He was drunk, he… crashed and drowned. | 他喝醉了 然后坠落淹死了 |
[29:36] | There’s got to be something more. | 一定还有更多的事情 |
[29:43] | John Doggett. | 约翰·多各特 |
[29:45] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[29:46] | Excuse me? | 对不起 |
[29:47] | Do you know how many people… | 你知道有多少人 |
[29:49] | are just waiting to see you screw up? | 正在等着看你笑话吗 |
[29:51] | To see you make a mistake like this? | 等着看你犯象这样的错误 |
[29:53] | I didn’t know I made a mistake. | 我并不认为我犯了错误 |
[29:56] | This EPA guy that you checked out of the county morgue… | 你在马里兰州的县停尸房检查那个环保署人员的尸体 |
[29:58] | in Maryland… without any jurisdiction… | 而且没有任何授权的 |
[30:00] | Oh, come on. | 哦 快点 |
[30:01] | All your friends, John. | 所有你的朋友 约翰 |
[30:02] | All your former buddies at the FBI. | 所有你在调查局的以前的战友 |
[30:04] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[30:06] | They’re not your pals anymore. | 他们不在是你的好朋友了 |
[30:07] | Not since this investigation of yours. | 不是因为你的这次调查 |
[30:09] | Since you’ve launched an attack on one of your own. | 而是因为你对自己发起了一场攻击 |
[30:11] | Just watch your back, John. | 小心你的背后 约翰 |
[30:19] | Definitive answer how this guy died. | 这个人死亡原因的最后结论 |
[30:21] | What would that take? | 那要采取什么方法 |
[30:22] | A careful autopsy. | 仔细的尸体解剖 |
[30:24] | How fast can you do it? | 你要用多长时间 |
[30:25] | That’s not what I’m saying. | 我说的不是这个意思 |
[30:27] | I’d understand if you don’t want to do this, Dana… | 假如你不想做这个的话 我可以理解 黛娜 |
[30:29] | but you’re the only person we can trust. | 但是你是我们唯一可以信任的人 |
[30:39] | Collecting for the needy and unemployed. | 我们是做失业和贫困调查的 |
[30:41] | Open the door. | 请开门 |
[30:44] | Thanks for doing this, guys. | 非常感谢你的帮助 |
[30:45] | Yeah, like we’ve got anything better… | 我们为了使事情转好 |
[30:48] | to be doing these days. | 在这些天做了些事情 |
[30:50] | Just to let you know… | 只想让你知道 |
[30:51] | we may need to hit you up for some coin. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[30:53] | Why? What happened to you guys? | 为什么 你们发生什么事了 |
[31:00] | Don’t ask. | 不要问了 |
[31:06] | We were able to hack… | 我们能够侵入 |
[31:08] | into the Department of Interior’s mainframe… | 部门内部的主机 |
[31:09] | and get the EPA files you wanted… | 并且得到你想要的环境署的文件 |
[31:11] | on this man Carl Wormus. | 关于卡尔·沃姆斯这个人 |
[31:14] | And? | 还有 |
[31:15] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[31:16] | What are we, mind readers? | 我们是什么人 测心术者吗 |
[31:17] | That’s all you asked us to do. | 那是你要求我们所做的一切 |
[31:18] | What exactly was it… | 他到底是什么东西 |
[31:20] | you were looking for, if we may ask? | 你正在寻找的是什么 如果我能问一下的话 |
[31:22] | I don’t know, I was hoping you’d find something. | 我不知道 我希望你能发现点什么 |
[31:24] | Well, if he had any secrets, he took them to his grave. | 好吧 如果他有任何秘密的话 他把它带到坟墓里面去了 |
[31:26] | Nothing hinky in his files… | 在他的档案里面没有任何线索 |
[31:28] | except some kind of rabid obsession with water. | 除了一些令人迷惑的关于水的问题 |
[31:30] | With water? | 水 |
[31:33] | Water. Asphyxiation induced by the inhalation of water. | 对 水 水的吸入导致了窒息 |
[31:37] | There are contusions on the forehead and on the chest… | 在前额和胸口有撞伤 |
[31:40] | but the impact isn’t what killed him. | 但并不是引起他死亡的原因 |
[31:42] | This man drowned. | 这个人是淹死的 |
[31:45] | You’re looking at me… | 你这样看着我 |
[31:47] | like you hope that there’s something more… | 好象希望还有其他的发现 |
[31:49] | but there isn’t. | 但是没有 |
[31:50] | I’m sorry, that’s not it. | 我很抱歉 就是没有 |
[31:53] | I’m just impressed that you can do this. | 你能做这件事情我很感动 |
[31:55] | This is what I do, Agent Reyes. | 这就是我所做的 雷耶斯探员 |
[31:59] | But you’re here doing it now. | 但是现在你在这儿工作 |
[32:06] | Something did happen, didn’t it? | 发生了一些事情 是吗 |
[32:16] | I know what you’re afraid of. | 我知道你担心什么 |
[32:21] | That there’s something wrong with your baby. | 你担心你的孩子 |
[32:29] | We can let our fears get the better of us. | 恐惧让我们变得强大 |
[32:31] | We can, uh… | 我们能 |
[32:34] | imagine things, make connections with things that aren’t there. | 设想一些东西 把它与不在那里的东西联系起来 |
[32:41] | Like with this man. | 比如这个人 |
[32:43] | If you ever feel the need to talk to someone, Dana, I’m here. | 如果你需要人谈心 我就在这里 |
[32:48] | I’d never betray a confidence. | 我不会背叛我的信念的 |
[32:53] | There is something. | 有些东西 |
[32:55] | What? | 什么 |
[32:57] | Right here on the ankle. | 在脚裸上 |
[33:02] | Are those… fingerprints? | 这些是手印吗 |
[33:06] | Yeah, that’s what they look like. | 看起来好象是的 |
[33:11] | From someone holding him down? | 有人拉他下水 |
[33:15] | I don’t know how or who. | 我不知道怎么拉 谁拉 |
[33:17] | I don’t know if you’re aware of where Agent Scully is. | 我不知道你是否知道史考莉在哪里 |
[33:20] | She’s at Quantico. | 她在停尸房 |
[33:21] | Called in byJohn Doggett to autopsy a body… | 被多各特叫去验一具尸体 |
[33:25] | he’s got no authority to touch. | 他没有得到授权 |
[33:36] | If I may be blunt, sir… | 恕我直言 先生 |
[33:39] | Doggett’s put his tit in the wringer. | 多各特使自己陷入危险境地 |
[33:42] | Maybe. So what? | 或许吧 那又怎样 |
[33:44] | A lot of us think… | 我们很多人认为 |
[33:46] | that he’s lost all judgment. | 他失去了判断能力 |
[33:49] | And one man’s actions should not affect the entire FBI. | 而且一个人的行为不应该影响整个调查局 |
[33:55] | We feel he should be called out for this. | 我觉得因为把他撤出这个案子 |
[33:58] | Punished. | 作为惩罚 |
[34:01] | Yes, sir. | 对的 长官 |
[34:11] | Thank you, Assistant Director. | 谢谢你 局长助理 |
[34:13] | It’s a difficult situation to be in. | 现在是困难时期 |
[34:16] | I appreciate you doing this. | 我很感谢你做的这些事情 |
[34:19] | It was the right thing to do. | 这样做是正确的 |
[34:23] | Let me know how it goes. | 让我知道进行的怎么样了 |
[34:26] | Me? | 我 |
[34:29] | Oh, no, l-I can’t, sir. | 哦 不 我不能 长官 |
[34:31] | There-There’s a conflict. | 有一些冲突 |
[34:34] | L-I can’t do this myself. | 我自己不能做这个 |
[34:36] | I can’t very well do it. How would it look? | 我不好出门 别人会怎么看 |
[34:40] | I’m under investigation by Agent Doggett. | 我正在被多各特探员调查 |
[34:43] | You have no personal ax to grind. | 你没有什么可以避嫌的 |
[35:07] | Hello, can I help you? | 你好 有什么可以帮忙吗 |
[35:09] | Hi, I’m looking for Dana Scully. | 嗨 我正在找史考莉 |
[35:12] | I’m sorry. She’s not here right now. | 我很抱歉 她现在不在这里 |
[35:14] | Can I tell her who’s calling? | 要我告诉她谁找她吗 |
[35:15] | We work together. | 我跟她一起工作的 |
[35:16] | Do you know where I can find her? | 你知道我能在哪里找到她吗 |
[35:19] | No. Um… would you like to leave a message? | 不知道 你要留言给她吗 |
[35:26] | I’ll leave her a note… | 我会给她留个纸条 |
[35:28] | if you wouldn’t mind opening the door. | 如果你不介意开门的话 |
[35:29] | Why don’t you just leave your name… | 为什么你不留下你的姓名呢 |
[35:32] | and I’ll have Dana call you. | 我可以叫黛娜打电话给你 |
[35:58] | You need to get this body into refrigeration… | 你得把尸体放在冷柜里 |
[36:00] | if you’re going to preserve him as evidence. | 如果你想保存他作为证据的话 |
[36:02] | Whatever he’s evidence of. | 无论他证明什么 |
[36:04] | Whatever it is, I can’t reach John to even tell him about it. | 无论怎么样 我都不能联系到约翰 告诉他这件事情 |
[36:07] | Monica, I don’t know what to say… | 我不知道怎样说 莫尼卡 |
[36:09] | but good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[36:11] | I’ve got to go. | 我要走了 |
[36:12] | I’ve got to get home. | 我必须回家了 |
[36:21] | Third floor, they have a cooler… | 在三楼 有一个冷库 |
[36:23] | for the teaching cadavers. | 是用来存放教学用尸体的 |
[36:25] | You might temporarily put him up there. | 你可以暂时把他的尸体放到那里去 |
[36:27] | Behind us. Just keep walking. | 有个人 一直跟在我门后面 |
[36:31] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[36:33] | I’ve never seen her before this morning. | 今天早上以前我从没有见过她 |
[36:36] | Now I’ve seen her twice. | 现在我已经见过她两次了 |
[36:51] | Excuse us. | 请问一下 |
[36:53] | Where’s Agent Doggett? | 多各特探员在哪里 |
[36:55] | What are you doing, Brad? | 你在干什么 布拉德 |
[36:57] | What am I doing? | 我在干什么 |
[36:58] | I’m doing my best to cover your ass. | 我在尽力帮你掩盖漏洞 |
[37:00] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[37:01] | This, this. | 这里 这里 |
[37:02] | I’m talking about these. | 我正在说这个 |
[37:03] | Let go of me. | 让我来处理它 |
[37:04] | What’s going on here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[37:18] | Okay, where’d he go? | 好吧 他去哪里了 |
[37:20] | Who? | 谁 |
[37:25] | Where’d who go? | 谁去哪里了 |
[37:28] | Where did Doggett take the body? | 多各特探员把尸体放到哪里去了 |
[37:31] | You’re not making any sense, Brad. | 布拉德 这样没有意义 |
[37:33] | Agent Doggett didn’t take any body anywhere. | 多各特探员没有把任何尸体放到任何地方去 |
[37:36] | What, you’re looking at me… | 你现在这样看着我 |
[37:38] | like you don’t believe me. | 好象你不相信我 |
[37:40] | Ask Agent Scully. | 去问史考莉吧 |
[37:43] | I’m going to go now. | 现在我要走了 |
[37:45] | I’ve got a child at home. | 家里还有小孩呢 |
[37:53] | Body or no body, you were here doing an autopsy. | 无论有没有尸体 你刚才一直在做解剖 |
[37:59] | Doggett was here… | 多各特在这里 |
[38:03] | without authorization. | 没有任何授权 |
[38:05] | Without authorization? | 没有任何授权 |
[38:08] | He’s out of control, you know, Monica. | 你知道 他已经失去控制了 莫尼卡 |
[38:10] | Forget the X-Files. | 忘掉x-档案吧 |
[38:12] | He’ll take you down with him. | 他会把你拉下水 |
[38:17] | This was you, wasn’t it? | 是你做的 是吗 |
[38:19] | You floated that obituary to me… | 你告诉我那个布告 |
[38:21] | to set Agent Doggett up. | 诱使多各特探员站出来 |
[38:23] | Using me? | 利用我 |
[38:24] | What obituary? | 什么布告 |
[38:25] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[38:28] | You came to me for help, remember? | 你来求我帮助 还记得吗 |
[38:30] | I’m only trying to help you help yourself. | 我只是努力去帮助你 |
[38:33] | I know exactly what you’re doing, Brad. | 我确实知道你在干什么 布拉德 |
[38:35] | Don’t forget to piss on all the corners before you leave. | 离开每个地方前都不忘整人 |
[38:39] | I didn’t float any obituary. | 我没有放出任何布告 |
[38:43] | What is she talking about? | 她在说什么 |
[38:49] | Son of a… | 混 |
[38:51] | Yeah? | 恩 |
[38:53] | Oh. Hello. | 你好 |
[38:55] | Considering the recent violence attempted on Agent Doggett… | 想想最近发生在多各特探员身上的暴力事件 |
[38:58] | you might want to know who’s at the door… | 在你开门之前 |
[39:00] | before you actually open it. | 你或许很想知道在门那边的人是谁 |
[39:02] | Next time I’ll get a chair. | 下次我会搬把椅子的 |
[39:06] | Agent Doggett’s gone. | 多各特探员走了 |
[39:08] | What do you mean gone? | 你说走是什么意思 |
[39:10] | He and Assistant Director Skinner… | 他和助理局长史基纳 |
[39:12] | split for Maryland together. | 一起去马里兰了 |
[39:13] | Show her what we found… | 给她看看我们发现了什么 |
[39:15] | before she makes any nasty remarks. | 在她作出任何评论之前 |
[39:17] | It took some real hacking… | 黑了一些电脑 |
[39:19] | but Carl Wormus, the man from… | 但是 卡尔·沃姆斯 那个 |
[39:22] | the Environmental Protection Agency… | 淹死在车里 |
[39:23] | who drowned in his car? | 环保署的人 |
[39:25] | He’d been receiving encrypted e-mail data… | 他收到了加密的电子邮件 |
[39:27] | from a water reclamation plant in Maryland. | 来自于马里兰的一个水回收工厂 |
[39:29] | From a worker there named Roland McFarland. | 一个叫罗兰·麦克法兰的工人的 |
[39:33] | Encrypted data on what? | 给什么东西加了密 |
[39:35] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[39:36] | But whatever it is, may have gotten… | 但是不管它是什么 它使得 |
[39:38] | both these men killed. | 这些人被杀害 |
[39:58] | There are no nameplates. | 这里没有标示牌 |
[40:00] | Yeah, I see that. | 我看见了 |
[40:03] | This is madness. | 这样很疯狂啊 |
[40:05] | Even if you’re right… | 即使你是对的 |
[40:06] | and this guy connects to your investigation… | 这个人和你的调查有联系 |
[40:08] | we don’t know we’re in the right area. | 我们并不知道我们在正确的地方 |
[40:10] | This has got to be McFarland’s area. | 这里以前应该是麦克法兰的地方 |
[40:26] | This might be his desk. | 这个可能是他的桌子 |
[40:33] | Let’s just grab the computer hard drive… | 我们拿走电脑的硬盘吧 |
[40:35] | and get out of here. | 然后离开这里 |
[40:36] | We’re not sure if it’s his. | 我们不能确定这是否是他的 |
[40:37] | Somebody’s going to come walking through… | 任何人都可能走过这里 |
[40:39] | one of these doors any minute and it’s not going to matter. | 那样就麻烦了 |
[40:43] | Just keep an eye out. | 好好看着外面 |
[40:51] | What’s chloramine? | 氯胺是什么 |
[40:52] | What? | 什么 |
[40:54] | Why are you asking me about chloramine? | 你为什么问我关于氯胺的事 |
[40:55] | Because this is McFarland’s desk… | 因为这是麦克法兰的桌子 |
[40:57] | and he’s got tons of files on chloramine in it. | 里面有很多的关于氯胺的资料 |
[41:00] | I’m betting it figures into all this somehow. | 我敢打赌它能指证很多的事情 |
[41:02] | Agent Doggett. | 多各特探员 |
[41:05] | Grab the files and go. | 拿走档案然后离开 |
[41:24] | Shh. | 嘘 安静一点 |
[42:34] | Assistant Director! | 助理局长 |
[42:37] | Looks like you and I are chasing the same man. | 看来你和我在追查同一个人 |
[42:55] | Agent Doggett? | 多各特探员 |