时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Doggett? | 多各特 |
[01:00] | 联邦调查局总部 上午10:21 | |
[01:14] | I’m sorry I’m late. | 我很抱歉我迟到了 |
[01:15] | Have a seat, Agent Reyes. | 请坐 雷耶斯探员 |
[01:25] | Agent Reyes… | 雷耶斯探员… |
[01:27] | I thought we might have a little chat. | 我觉得我们应该聊一会 |
[01:32] | Mr. Skinner here… | 史基纳先生… |
[01:34] | has been trying to help me put together… | 打算帮助我把 |
[01:37] | the pieces of your X-Files investigation. | 你调查的x-档案的片段整理出来 |
[01:40] | Can we cut the crap, Brad? | 我们能不能少说点废话 布拉德 |
[01:42] | I don’t know. Can we? | 我不知道 我们能吗 |
[01:43] | There’s a lot of crap to cut through. | 我们有很多的废话需要跳过 |
[01:45] | Agent Reyes… | 雷耶斯探员… |
[01:47] | you probably want to zip it and try to cooperate. | 你很想停止废话 就开始合作吧 |
[01:50] | Like it or not… | 不管你喜欢不喜欢 |
[01:52] | I’m now charged with the task of reining you in. | 我现在被派来制止你们 |
[01:55] | Reining us in? | 制止我们 |
[01:56] | For what? | 制止什么 |
[01:58] | Unauthorized autopsies: Breaking and entering… | 未经授权解剖尸体 强行闯入 |
[02:01] | into a state water facility: | 州水处理厂 |
[02:02] | Willful misuse of your positions. | 随意的滥用职权 |
[02:04] | I really don’t want to go into any of this… | 在没有我的拍档的时候 |
[02:06] | without my partner here. | 我真的不会进入这些地方 |
[02:08] | Your partner. Your so-called partner… | 你的拍档 你所谓的拍档 |
[02:11] | who’s running this circus, is right now nowhere to be found. | 表演这场闹剧的人 现在哪里都找不到了 |
[02:14] | What are you doing, Brad? | 你在干什么 布拉德 |
[02:17] | Giving you and Mr. Skinner the opportunity to put a nice spin… | 给你和史基纳先生一个机会 |
[02:20] | on this mess that Doggett’s making. | 去弥补由多各特引起的混乱 |
[02:23] | Agent Reyes… | 雷耶斯探员… |
[02:24] | if you’re not going to zip it, at least recognize… | 如果你不打算把它公布出来的话 至少应该分辨出来 |
[02:27] | that he’s the only one who can help you. | 他是唯一能帮助你的人 |
[02:35] | We were given a tip… | 我们得到一个消息… |
[02:38] | we believe leads to a larger conspiracy. | 我们认为有一个大的阴谋 |
[02:40] | Conspiracy. | 阴谋 |
[02:42] | Involving the F.B.I. | 调查局卷了进去 |
[02:45] | John Doggett and I… | 约翰·多各特和我 |
[02:46] | are running a legitimate investigation into the F.B.I. | 正在进行一个合法的针对调查局的调查 |
[02:49] | – Neither one of us feels… – Agent Reyes… | -我们当中没有人感觉到 -雷耶斯探员 |
[02:51] | I’m trying to help you keep your job… | 我正在试图帮助你保住你的工作 |
[02:56] | but that’s not going to happen… | 但是这将不会发生 |
[02:58] | if you insist on chasing shadows… | 假如你坚持追查某些秘密的话 |
[03:01] | chasing conspiracies. | 追查阴谋 |
[03:03] | How do you know there isn’t one? | 你怎么知道没有呢 |
[03:06] | You’re taking on… | 你们是调查 |
[03:08] | the entire F.B.I. Here, Monica. | 整个调查局 莫尼卡 |
[03:14] | This witch hunt… | 这个政治迫害 |
[03:17] | isn’t going to expose anything… | 将不会暴露任何东西 |
[03:21] | but you. | 除了你 |
[03:23] | That is… | 也就是… |
[03:26] | unless you distance yourself from John Doggett. | 除非你远离约翰·多各特 |
[03:37] | What are you doing? | 你什么意思 |
[03:39] | I’m distancing myself, Brad, from you. | 我正在远离你 布拉德 |
[03:44] | From your political games. | 远离你的政治游戏 |
[03:46] | You just want to getJohn Doggett. | 你仅仅想抓住约翰·多各特的把柄 |
[03:48] | You’re making a big mistake here. | 你在犯一个大错误 |
[03:51] | Yeah, I seem to make one every time I walk in your door. | 是的 每次我走进你的房间的时候我好象就犯了一个错误 |
[04:12] | Lie back, John. It’s okay. | 躺着 约翰 没事了 |
[04:15] | What the hell is this? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[04:18] | It’s Shannon. Shannon McMahon. | 是香农 香农·麦克马洪 |
[04:21] | We were together in Bravo Company, U.S.M.C. | 我们现在都在海军陆战队敢死连 |
[04:24] | You were trying to contact me. | 你在设法联系我 |
[04:27] | What the hell are you doing here now? | 现在你究竟在这里干什么 |
[04:33] | Your lungs were full of water. | 你的肺里面全是水 |
[04:39] | You pulled me under. | 你把我拉到水里 |
[04:41] | I did what I had to. | 我作了我必须做的事情 |
[04:44] | You held me down. I remember. | 我记得你把我拉下来 |
[04:46] | They would have caught you. | 要不他们就抓住你了 |
[04:47] | They might have figured it out. | 他们或许就会发现 |
[04:49] | What you’ve started to figure out. | 你开始发现的东西 |
[04:52] | What are you? | 你到底是什么人 |
[04:55] | You know what I am. | 你知道我是什么谁 |
[04:58] | I’m the product of 50 years… | 我是50年来 |
[05:02] | of military science. | 军事科学的产物 |
[05:03] | The program your old friend Knowle Rohrer told you about. | 你的老朋友诺勒·罗赫告诉你的计划 |
[05:11] | I’m a bioengineered combat unit. | 我是一个生化工程的战斗机器 |
[05:14] | I have no weaknesses. I don’t sleep. | 我没有弱点 我不用睡觉 |
[05:18] | I can breathe underwater. | 我能在水下呼吸 |
[05:21] | That’s how I saved your life, John. | 那就是我能救你的原因 约翰 |
[05:25] | How do you know what I know, what Knowle Rohrer told me? | 你怎么知道 诺勒·罗赫告诉我的东西 |
[05:29] | Knowle Rohrer and I were drafted… | 诺勒·罗赫和我都是样本 |
[05:31] | right out of Bravo Company together. | 一起到敢死连里面 |
[05:34] | We were… Adam and Eve. | 我们就象亚当和夏娃 |
[05:38] | The program’s first. | 计划已经启动了 |
[05:41] | There are many more now. | 现在有更多内容了 |
[05:43] | Knowle Rohrer is dead. | 诺勒·罗赫死掉了 |
[05:45] | You can’t kill us. We can’t be killed. | 你不能杀死我们 我们是杀不死的 |
[05:48] | Knowle Rohrer and I are alike… | 诺勒·罗赫和我很相象 |
[05:51] | in almost every way. | 几乎在每一个方面 |
[05:55] | The difference is, I hate what I am. | 唯一不同的是 我恨我现在这个样子 |
[05:58] | Why are you here telling me this? | 为什么你告诉我这些 |
[06:02] | The program’s expanding in ways no one ever dreamed of. | 这个计划正在以任何人都没有想过的方式展开 |
[06:08] | I need your help to stop it, John. | 我需要你的帮助去制止它 约翰 |
[06:10] | You need my help? | 你需要我的帮助 |
[06:14] | What can I do? | 我能做什么 |
[06:16] | Expose the deaths of those two men I killed… | 揭露我所杀掉的那些人的死亡 |
[06:19] | what they were doing. | 他们在干些什么 |
[06:21] | What were they doing? | 他们在干些什么呢 |
[06:23] | Preparing the water supply. | 准备在供水系统实施 |
[06:25] | Preparing it for what? | 准备它来干什么 |
[06:30] | 巴尔的摩港 晚上9:17 | |
[06:41] | What are you doing, Captain? | 你在做什么 船长 |
[06:43] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[06:44] | We’re under strict orders not to leave ship. | 我们有严格的规定不能离开船 |
[06:47] | Look at us. | 瞧瞧我们 |
[06:49] | They’ve got us tied up at a civilian dock in Baltimore. | 他们在巴尔地摩的一个民用码头困着我们 |
[06:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:54] | I think they may be on to us. | 我认为他们或许发现了我们 |
[06:57] | You’re only drawing suspicion… | 如果他们没发现的话 |
[06:59] | if they’re not. | 你会引起他们的怀疑的 |
[07:01] | You can’t leave this ship. | 你不能离开这艘船 |
[07:03] | We can’t risk waiting. | 我们不能冒险一直等在这里 |
[07:05] | We can’t risk not making contact now. | 我们现在不联系别人会更危险 |
[07:11] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[07:33] | Hi. I’m sorry about the hour. | 嗨 我很抱歉这个时候打扰你 |
[07:35] | I just put him down. | 我刚刚把他放下 |
[07:42] | I couldn’t talk on the phone. | 我不能在电话里面说 |
[07:48] | Well, what is it? | 好吧 怎么回事情 |
[07:50] | I was told… to leave this alone. | 我被告知不再管那些事情 |
[07:54] | You and Mulder asked me to leave it be… | 你和穆德要我放手 |
[07:59] | to let Mulder disappear. | 让穆德消失掉 |
[08:01] | We were concerned for the safety of the baby… | 我们都很关心孩子的安全 |
[08:03] | and for Mulder. | 还有穆德的安全 |
[08:07] | Why am I risking that now? | 为什么我现在要冒那个风险呢 |
[08:09] | Why are you? | 为什么你 |
[08:11] | Why are you getting mixed up with Doggett’s investigation? | 什么你要搅和多各特的调查呢 |
[08:15] | Something happened… | 发生了一些事情 |
[08:18] | with my baby. | 在我的孩子身上 |
[08:21] | What? | 什么 |
[08:26] | I can’t explain it. | 我解释不了 |
[08:30] | It’s, uh… | 它是 …. |
[08:32] | it’s unexplainable. | 它是说不清楚的 |
[08:36] | It’s, um… | 它是… |
[08:38] | it’s not normal. | 它是反常规的 |
[08:40] | Whatever it is… | 无论它是什么… |
[08:44] | I think you’ve made a terrible mistake. | 我认为你犯了一个严重的错误 |
[08:48] | Letting Doggett pull you into this. | 让多各特把你带进去了 |
[08:50] | I mean, he’s hell-bent. | 我的意思是 他很固执 |
[08:53] | And Agent Reyes is following right in his tracks. | 并且雷耶斯探员也在跟随他的脚步 |
[08:57] | I need answers. | 我需要答案 |
[09:00] | I need to know. | 我需要知道 |
[09:01] | I can’t just sit around… | 我不能无所事事 |
[09:03] | wondering. | 感到疑惑 |
[09:08] | If you can’t tell me, then get to Mulder. | 如果你不能告诉我 那你就去找穆德 |
[09:11] | – Tell him what happened. – No. | -告诉他发生了什么 -不 |
[09:14] | Mulder can’t know. | 穆德不能知道 |
[09:18] | He can’t be brought back into this. | 他不能回到这里 |
[09:20] | He can’t be brought back to the F.B.I. | 他不能回到联邦调查局 |
[09:23] | It’s just too dangerous for him right now. | 对他来说太危险了 |
[09:33] | It’s too dangerous for everyone. | 对每个人来说都很危险 |
[09:53] | The E.P.A. Employee you’re trying to reach… | 你要联系的环保署的员工 |
[09:56] | Carl Wormus, is not available. | 卡尔·沃姆斯现在没有空 |
[09:58] | If you want to leave a voice mail… | 如果你要留言的话 |
[10:01] | stay on the line. | 请继续 |
[10:18] | Evening, Captain. | 晚上好 船长 |
[10:30] | Something’s wrong. | 出问题了 |
[10:33] | Very wrong. | 出了很大的问题 |
[10:35] | Sir? | 先生 |
[10:40] | What is this? Where’s Bamford? | 怎么回事 巴福特在哪里 |
[10:45] | Chief Petty Officer Bamford has been relieved of his post, sir. | 巴福特大副已经离开了他的岗位了 先生 |
[10:49] | I’m your new second-in-command. | 我是你新的二副 |
[11:27] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:29] | Dana? I’m sorry if I woke you. It’s Monica Reyes. | 黛娜 我很抱歉吵醒你 我是莫尼卡·雷耶斯 |
[11:32] | Dana… | 黛娜… |
[11:37] | there’s something I think you really need to be aware of. | 我认为有些事情你必须知道 |
[11:39] | Something you need to hear. | 有些东西你需要知道 |
[11:41] | Something I’m not sure I believe. | 不敢相信的事情 |
[11:45] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[11:46] | It’s not me you need to hear it from. | 不是我要告诉你 |
[11:52] | Agent Scully… | 史考莉探员… |
[11:56] | we may have some answers for you… | 我们告诉你一些答案 |
[11:58] | about your baby. | 关于你的小孩 |
[12:15] | Dana, this is Shannon McMahon. | 黛娜 我是香农·麦克马洪 |
[12:22] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[12:32] | Let’s start with the water. | 我们先从水谈起 |
[12:35] | Well, you’re a scientist. | 你是个科学家 |
[12:36] | You’ll appreciate the science involved. | 你喜欢用科学的角度去理解 |
[12:40] | A new additive is being put in the water supply. | 在水里面加入了一种新的添加剂 |
[12:43] | It’s called chloramine. It’s not news. | 叫做氯胺 这不是新闻 |
[12:45] | Well, let me say it’s been reported… | 好吧 让我说一下已经报道的 |
[12:47] | but no one’s asking questions yet. | 但是仍然没有人表示疑问 |
[12:49] | And what should they be asking? | 他们应该疑问什么呢 |
[12:52] | If you want to deliver something… | 假如你想发放一些东西 |
[12:53] | to everyone’s home in America… | 给美国的每个家庭 |
[12:55] | what better way… | 最好的方式 |
[12:56] | than through what’s most taken for granted… water. | 最自然被想到的就是 通过水 |
[12:58] | Look, I’ve had my fair share… | 我有着自己的想法… |
[12:59] | of outrageous conspiracy theories, okay? | 关于共谋的说法 |
[13:01] | So cut the mystery crap and get to the science. | 那么就去掉神秘的面纱 回到科学上吧 |
[13:04] | Chloramine is just… | 氯胺就是 |
[13:06] | a substitute for chlorine. | 氯的一种替代物 |
[13:09] | You can drink it, and it’s harmless. | 你能喝下它 它是无害的 |
[13:12] | Unless someone were to quietly go… | 除非有些人偷偷的去 |
[13:14] | and change its molecular makeup. | 改变它的分子组成 |
[13:18] | Who and how? | 谁 怎么办到 |
[13:23] | I think you’d be more interested in why. | 我认为你更感兴趣的是为什么改变 |
[13:28] | All right, then, why? | 好吧 为什么 |
[13:31] | To prime a population… | 让部分人 |
[13:32] | to breed a generation of Super Soldiers. | 可以养育出成为超级战士的下一代 |
[13:34] | By adding something to our water? | 通过加入东西到我们的水里面 |
[13:38] | Something which promotes the mutation of offspring… | 一些可以提高后代的突变率的东西 |
[13:41] | in fertilization, in pregnancy. | 在受精过程 在怀孕过程 |
[13:44] | What you’re saying is absurd. | 你所说的真是荒谬啊 |
[13:46] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[13:47] | No more absurd than I am. | 没有比我更荒谬的了 |
[13:49] | I am a first-generation prototype. | 我是第1代原型 |
[13:53] | Now they’re seven stages advanced in the science… | 现在已经有了科技先进的第七代 |
[13:55] | which created me… | 在创造了我的地方 |
[13:57] | to the point where now they have successfully given birth… | 重要的是 现在他们成功的 |
[14:01] | to a Super Soldier from a mutated egg. | 从一个变异的卵里面产生一个超级战士 |
[14:13] | How can we trust any of this? | 我们怎么能相信这些东西呢 |
[14:17] | Or you? | 或者相信你 |
[14:20] | What you say you are? | 你说你是什么 |
[14:26] | We all have a standard mutation. | 我们都有一个标准的变化 |
[14:46] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[14:52] | Ship’s logs. | 航行日志 |
[14:55] | Those logs are classified. | 这些日志分保密的 |
[14:59] | As second-in-command… | 作为二副 |
[15:00] | I’m supposed to know the ship, sir… | 我应该了解这艘船的 先生 |
[15:03] | in case something should happen to you. | 万一在你发生了什么事情 |
[15:11] | What is the greater mission of this ship… | 这艘船的重要的使命是什么 |
[15:14] | if I may ask, sir? | 我能问吗 长官 |
[15:20] | I don’t ask. | 我不会问 |
[15:22] | We don’t ask. | 我们都不会问 |
[15:36] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[15:56] | That’s Bamford. | 是巴福特 |
[15:58] | Officer Bamford. | 巴福特大副 |
[16:26] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 毫无道理 |
[16:27] | Yeah. Only it doesn’t hold up… | 是的 经不起 |
[16:29] | to any argument, either, does it? | 任何的争论 不是吗 |
[16:31] | She drowned that man from the E.P.A. | 她淹死了那个环保署的人 |
[16:33] | She’s drowned two men. | 她淹死了两个人 |
[16:35] | She says they’re part of the program. | 她说他们是计划的一部分 |
[16:36] | Two guys working to spike the Maryland state water supply. | 这两个人破坏了马里兰州的水工厂 |
[16:38] | So she killed them as a way of contacting you? | 于是她杀死他们作为联系你的一种方法 |
[16:41] | You believe that? | 你相信那点吗 |
[16:42] | You saw that thing on her neck. | 你看见了她脖子上的东西 |
[16:45] | You said you saw it before. | 你说你以前看到过 |
[16:46] | I think we’re on to something here, Monica. | 莫尼卡 我认为我们找到了一些东西 |
[16:49] | It’s freaky, it’s mind-blowing… | 它是捉摸不定的 它让人感到兴奋 |
[16:50] | but you got to admit that. | 但是你得承认这点 |
[16:52] | I’m not doubting what she is… | 我并没有怀疑她是什么 |
[16:53] | only what she says she’s doing. | 怀疑她说的和她说作的 |
[16:58] | What? What’d you find? | 什么 你找到了什么 |
[17:01] | Nothing. | 没有什么 |
[17:02] | Nothing more than a small deformity of the spine. | 只不过是一个小小的脊骨的变形 |
[17:05] | Physically, she seems absolutely normal. | 她看起来是绝对正常的 |
[17:08] | As normal as you or I. | 同你我一样正常 |
[17:14] | I don’t believe this. | 我不相信 |
[17:18] | What don’t you believe, Agent Doggett? | 你不相信什么 多各特探员 |
[17:22] | I just examined her. | 我刚刚检查过她 |
[17:24] | I’m standing here with both of you… | 我和你们在一起 |
[17:26] | telling me that you don’t see what’s right in front of us. | 告诉我你没看到一些对的东西 |
[17:30] | She’s the key to everything in this case… | 在这个案件中她是关键 |
[17:32] | right to the F.B.I. | 对调查局来说 |
[17:33] | Well, for your sake, I hope so. | 好吧 因为你 我希望是这样 |
[17:37] | But I hope not for mine. | 但是我不希望是因为我 |
[17:47] | John Doggett. | 约翰·多各特 |
[17:49] | Agent Doggett, I don’t want to be making this call. | 多各特探员 我本不想打这个电话 |
[17:52] | I really don’t, but I’m forced to. | 真的不想 但是我被迫这样做 |
[17:54] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[17:56] | You want to turf me now? | 你现在想停我职吗 |
[17:59] | You going to take my badge and gun? | 你要拿走我的徽章和枪吗 |
[18:01] | Agent Doggett, you just can’t burst in here. | 多各特探员 你不能闯入这里 |
[18:04] | How’s it going to look, Deputy Director… | 怎么让人去理解 代理局长 |
[18:05] | you suspending me right before I nail you… | 在我找到你是共谋者的证据之前 |
[18:07] | up against the wall as a coconspirator? | 你要停我的职 |
[18:09] | Glad you dropped in, Mr. Doggett. | 很高兴你的走访 多各特探员 |
[18:13] | Assistant Director Follmer. | 福默助理局长 |
[18:16] | You’re Brad Follmer. | 布拉德·福默 |
[18:18] | I was just explaining… | 我刚才还在 |
[18:19] | to the deputy director the reasons why… | 给代理局长解释 |
[18:22] | you were being suspended… | 你为什么会被停职的原因 |
[18:23] | but I think your actions here speak for themselves. | 但是我认为你的行为已经足够了 |
[18:31] | I see what this is. | 我明白怎么回事情了 |
[18:32] | This is just a little bureaucratic pimp job. | 这是官官相护 |
[18:36] | I’d watch your mouth, John. | 说话当心点 约翰 |
[18:37] | What this is is a testament… | 这是一种后果 |
[18:42] | to your gross insubordination… | 因为你的不顺从 |
[18:44] | and reckless disregard for the F.B.I. | 和不记后果的漠视调查局 |
[18:46] | The orders start here… | 在这里决策 |
[18:47] | and then they come out your wishy-washy mouth? | 然后从你的空泛的口里发出的命令 |
[18:54] | Paranoia must go with the job. | 多疑用在工作上好些 |
[18:57] | You’re starting to sound… | 你现在的语气 |
[18:59] | just like Fox Mulder, Mr. Doggett. | 有点象穆德了 多各特先生 |
[19:03] | Don’t you “Mr. Doggett” me. | 不要对我假惺惺 |
[19:06] | I don’t answer to you. | 你不是我上司 |
[19:08] | I answer to A.D. Skinner. | 史基纳助理局长是我上司 |
[19:12] | The job suspension stands… | 停职已经开始 |
[19:14] | Mr. Doggett. | 多各特先生 |
[19:16] | Try and stop me. | 想法阻止我吧 |
[19:45] | You just never know… | 你不知道… |
[19:46] | who’s going to come a-knocking, do you? | 谁会来敲门 是吗 |
[19:49] | How’d you get in here? | 你怎么会进入这里 |
[19:50] | Through the front door with a big howdy do. | 打声招呼就可以了 |
[19:52] | How’d you get in? | 你们是如何进来的 |
[19:53] | Through a security checkpoint. | 通过安全检查站 |
[19:55] | Kid stuff. | 非常简单 |
[19:57] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这里干什么 |
[19:59] | You sent us hacking on this investigation… | 你让我们卷入你的 |
[20:02] | of yours… | 这场调查 |
[20:03] | only we had a small funding fiasco. | 我们破了点财 |
[20:05] | They cut our Internet service. | 他们切断了我们的网络服务 |
[20:08] | Don’t tell me you breached F.B.I. Security… | 不要告诉我 只是上网 |
[20:10] | just to log on. | 而不是进入调查局的网络 |
[20:11] | I think you want to see this. | 我认为你想看到这些 |
[20:21] | Uh, um, not this. | 哦 不是这个 |
[20:25] | Okay, this is what we meant to show you. | 这个就是我们想要给你看的 |
[20:29] | We are live in the E.P.A. Phone system. | 我们已经进入了环保署的电话系统 |
[20:31] | The numbers in red… | 红色的号码 |
[20:33] | are calls to Deputy Administrator Carl Wormus… | 是打给卡尔·沃姆斯代理署长的 |
[20:37] | after he drowned. | 是在他淹死之后 |
[20:39] | Who’d be calling him at work… | 他的死亡成了新闻头条之后 |
[20:41] | after it’s front-page news that he’s dead? | 谁还会打电话给他 |
[20:44] | Someone who doesn’t know it. | 不知道死讯的人啊 |
[20:48] | Whoever it is, they’re calling him again as we speak. | 不管是谁 现在又打电话给他了 |
[20:50] | Langly! | 兰利 |
[20:52] | Hook up a patch cord. | 接插线 |
[20:53] | Hurry! | 快 |
[21:00] | Pick up the phone. | 接电话 |
[21:01] | What? | 喂 |
[21:05] | Carl Wormus. | 卡尔·沃姆斯 |
[21:08] | I’ve been trying to reach you. | 我一直在设法联系你 |
[21:11] | They’ve ordered us to port. | 他们已经命令我们停在港口 |
[21:13] | One of my men is dead. | 我的一个人已经死了 |
[21:16] | I think they suspect what we’re up to. | 我想他们怀疑我们准备做的事情 |
[21:19] | Right. | 对的 |
[21:20] | What’s it you need from us… me on this end? | 你需要我们 我干什么 |
[21:25] | Just like we talked about. | 我们讨论过的 |
[21:28] | You’re going to call the F.B.I. | 你打算通知调查局 |
[21:33] | Right. | 是的 |
[21:35] | You’ve got to get to the F.B.I. | 你已经联系调查局了 |
[21:37] | Tell them about the lab they’ve got on board… | 告诉他们在船上做的实验 |
[21:40] | about the horrors and the inhumanity. | 是多么令人恐怖而且不人道的事 |
[21:43] | Expose these people for what they are. | 揭露这些人正在干些什么 |
[22:01] | I need to talk to you. | 我需要与你谈谈 |
[22:02] | I have an appointment. | 我有一个约会 |
[22:05] | Don’t do this to me, Brad. | 不要这样对我 布拉德 |
[22:13] | Give me two minutes. | 给我几分钟 |
[22:20] | Here you are again, Monica. | 你又来了 莫尼卡 |
[22:22] | Walking through my door. | 径直走入我的办公室 |
[22:24] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[22:25] | Ah. | 哦 |
[22:26] | I tried to help you. | 我设法帮助过你 |
[22:30] | I’m asking you again. | 我再次需要你的帮助 |
[22:34] | Okay. I’m listening. | 好吧 说吧 |
[22:35] | There’s a woman working at the Department of Justice… | 有个在司法部工作的女人 |
[22:39] | Shannon McMahon. | 叫香农·麦克马洪 |
[22:41] | I need her case files. | 我需要她的档案 |
[22:43] | You say that like it’s something I can just do. | 你说得好象这是我举手之劳似的 |
[22:45] | It’s not. | 但不是 |
[22:46] | It’s important to me. | 对我来说很重要 |
[22:49] | Important to you and to Agent Doggett, in other words. | 换句话说 对你和多各特探员很重要 |
[22:53] | You’re on the wrong side of this fight, Brad. | 你站错了位置 布拉德 |
[22:55] | – I can show you. – Trust me. | -我能证明给你看 -相信我 |
[22:56] | I had it illustrated by Mr. Doggett himself… | 今天在代理局长的办公室 |
[22:59] | in the deputy director’s office today. | 我已经跟多各特探员阐述清楚了 |
[23:00] | Would you listen to me? | 你愿意听我说吗 |
[23:03] | People’s lives are in danger here. | 人民的生命处于危险之中 |
[23:06] | He’s being set up. | 他是被设计的 |
[23:08] | We’re being set up. | 我们都是被设计的 |
[23:09] | By who? | 谁 |
[23:10] | The Justice Department? | 司法部 |
[23:12] | It’s why I need those files. | 这是我需要那些文件的原因 |
[23:19] | I’d ask you to just do this for me… | 我仅仅要求你为我做这些 |
[23:24] | but he’s a good man. | 但是他是一个好人 |
[23:26] | He believes he’s in the right. | 他认为他是对的 |
[23:30] | And you? | 你呢 |
[23:33] | You always are? | 你不也是吗 |
[23:46] | Where’s Shannon McMahon? | 香农·麦克马洪在哪里 |
[23:48] | She’s back in my house. Why? | 她回到我家了 为什么问这个 |
[23:50] | She’s lying to you. She’s not who you think. | 她对你撒谎 她和你想的不一样 |
[23:52] | Where are you getting this? | 你怎么知道这个的 |
[23:55] | Everywhere I look. | 很多地方都能看出来 |
[23:56] | She works for the Department of Justice. | 她为司法部工作 |
[23:58] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[23:59] | I got a peek at her case files. | 我偷看了她的案卷 |
[24:01] | Those two men she killed? | 她杀死的那两个人 |
[24:03] | They’d contacted her at D.O.J., as whistle-blowers. | 他们作为告发者在司法部已经联系过她 |
[24:06] | She said they… | 她说他们… |
[24:07] | conspired with the government. | 同政府一起合谋 |
[24:08] | They were part of the program. | 他们是计划的一部分 |
[24:10] | They were killed because they wanted… | 他们都被杀是因为他们想要 |
[24:12] | to expose the program. | 揭露这个计划 |
[24:13] | Why is she lying? | 她为什么要撒谎 |
[24:14] | Why come to me? | 为什么对我撒谎 |
[24:15] | Because there’s still one man… | 因为还有一个人 |
[24:17] | she can’t pinpoint… | 她不能查明他在哪 |
[24:18] | and she wants you to lead her to him. | 她希望你能带她找到他 |
[24:20] | How, when I don’t even know who you’re talking about? | 我连你说的是谁都不知道 |
[24:22] | He’s captain of a navy ship… | 他是海军的一个船长 |
[24:23] | that spends 12 months a year at sea. | 全年都在海上航行 |
[24:25] | He had been in guarded contact… | 他正在秘密的联系 |
[24:27] | with both dead men about a secret lab… | 那两个死去的人关于在船上的 |
[24:28] | on that ship. | 一个秘密实验 |
[24:29] | Right now, Shannon McMahon’s… | 现在 香农·麦克马洪 |
[24:31] | the only sure thing we have. | 是我们唯一能掌握的 |
[24:32] | We cut out on her and go to this ship of yours… | 我们离开她 去找那艘船 |
[24:34] | we risk coming up with both hands empty. | 我们可能会一无所获 |
[24:36] | Agent Doggett, if this is true… | 多各特探员 关于这艘船和实验 |
[24:37] | about this ship and about this lab… | 如果这是真的话 |
[24:39] | there may be answers there that I can’t risk not knowing. | 那就一定有我想知道的答案 |
[25:15] | Dr. Nordlinger? | 诺得林格先生 |
[25:16] | A message for you, sir. | 有个消息给你 先生 |
[25:35] | I want every hard drive. | 我要每个硬盘 |
[25:36] | All the data you’ve got… | 在这个你运作的屠宰商店里 |
[25:37] | in this butcher shop you’re running here. | 所有你得到的数据 |
[26:06] | Where is this captain supposed to be? | 船长会在哪里 |
[26:08] | We’re supposed to meet him… | 我们应该凌晨1点钟的电话亭 |
[26:10] | at a phone booth at 1:00 a.m. | 见到他 |
[26:12] | It’s ten to. | 现在已经过了十分钟 |
[26:13] | Somebody’s already there. | 有人已经在那了 |
[26:17] | Is he calling or meeting you? | 是他给你打电话还是和你见面了 |
[26:19] | I don’t know. It wasn’t clear. | 我不知道 不清楚 |
[26:23] | He sees us. | 他看见我们了 |
[26:27] | Hold up there! | 站在那里别动 |
[26:35] | I said hold up there! | 我说过了 站在那里别动 |
[26:41] | This ain’t no captain. | 这个人不是船长 |
[26:45] | Who is it? | 他是谁 |
[26:49] | Knowle Rohrer. Run. | 是诺勒·罗赫 快跑 |
[26:52] | Now! | 快 |
[26:56] | Freeze, F.B.I.! | 别动 调查局 |
[27:49] | You didn’t trust me. | 你还是不相信我 |
[29:11] | You see anybody? | 你看见有人吗 |
[29:12] | Nobody. | 没有人 |
[29:18] | This can’t be right. | 这有点不对劲 |
[29:19] | What happened to the captain? | 船长发生了什么事情 |
[29:52] | I think we found the captain. | 我想我们找到船长了 |
[30:38] | They’re scuttling the ship. | 他们正在炸船 |
[30:40] | Agent Scully… Agent Reyes! | 史考莉探员 雷耶斯探员 |
[30:56] | This must be it. | 这一定是了 |
[31:03] | Monica! | 莫尼卡 |
[31:07] | Dana! | 黛娜 |
[31:17] | Agent Scully! Agent Reyes! | 史考莉探员 雷耶斯探员 |
[31:21] | In here. | 在这 |
[31:22] | Move out. We got to get out of here. | 快走 我们要离开这里 |
[31:24] | You see what this is? | 你看到这是什么了吗 |
[31:26] | Agent Scully, we got to go! | 史考莉探员 我们必须离开了 |
[31:27] | The ship’s going to blow, Agent Scully! | 这艘船要沉了 史考莉探员 |
[31:30] | They’re manipulating ova… | 他们正在操作… |
[31:32] | females eggs for transplantation. | 妇女的卵子用来移植 |
[31:38] | Look at these names. | 看看这些名字 |
[31:41] | These are test subjects. | 这些是实验的对象 |
[31:45] | Grab her, Monica. We got less than a minute… | 莫尼卡 把她带走 我们没有时间了 |
[31:47] | to get out of here. | 快离开这里 |
[31:48] | Just give me a second. | 再给我一会儿 |
[31:49] | We got no time! | 我们没有时间了 |
[31:50] | No. Let go. | 咱们快走 |
[31:51] | Let me do this, okay? | 让我作完这个 好吗 |
[31:53] | I just… I have to see if I’m here. | 我只是 想看看我的名字是否在这上面 |
[31:56] | My name, my baby’s name. | 我的名字 我孩子的名字 |
[32:02] | You want to see your baby again? | 你还想再看到你的孩子吗 |
[32:05] | We got no time, Dana. | 我们没有时间了 黛娜 |
[32:10] | We’ll find another way. | 我们再想别的办法吧 |
[32:56] | 华盛顿特区 24小时后 | |
[33:04] | Deputy Director. | 副局长 |
[33:07] | My sources tell me… | 我的消息告诉我 |
[33:08] | you’ve wrapped up your investigation, John. | 你已经把你的调查报告弄好了 约翰 |
[33:11] | I have my report ready, sir. Yes. | 我已经准备好了我的报告 长官 |
[33:19] | How do I come out? | 真相出来了 |
[33:35] | “Super Soldiers, a navy ship… | 超级战士 海军船只… |
[33:38] | “a woman at the Department of Justice who drowned two men. | 司法部的女人淹死两个人 |
[33:42] | “All disappeared now, but which constitute… | 现在都消失了 但是有个阴谋 |
[33:46] | a conspiracy like a cancer in the U.S. Government.” | 来自美国政府 |
[33:56] | Not a mention of my name, John. | 没有提到我的名字 约翰 |
[34:00] | No, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[34:02] | I found nothing on you. | 我在你那没有任何发现 |
[34:04] | Nothing damning I could honestly include… | 在我的报告里面没有任何真实的东西 |
[34:06] | in my report, let me say. | 要让我说的话 |
[34:07] | And because I got nothing to lose… | 因为我没有什么可失去的 |
[34:10] | let me say that I know… | 我可以说 |
[34:12] | your hands are dirty on this thing, sir… filthy. | 在这件事情上你的手段是肮脏的 长官 |
[34:17] | That’s why you’re here. | 那是你在这里的原因吗 |
[34:19] | Take a last wild punch before the bell. | 铃响之前打个野球 |
[34:22] | There’s one thing I can’t figure… | 有一件事我不能弄明白 |
[34:25] | and then I’ll be on my way… | 我想说的是… |
[34:30] | is why you slipped that obituary under my door. | 为什么你把那个讣告放在我的门下面 |
[34:32] | You think I did that? | 你认为是我干的 |
[34:34] | Over and over in my mind. It had to be you. | 我想了又想 肯定是你 |
[34:38] | You’re the only one that had a reason. | 你是唯一有理由那样干的人 |
[34:41] | What’s my reason? | 我的理由是什么 |
[34:43] | You tell me. | 这要你来告诉我 |
[34:44] | You looking just to get me fired or get me killed? | 你是要解雇我还是杀我 |
[34:54] | You ever hear of King George III? | 你听过乔治国王三世的故事吗 |
[34:56] | You answer my question! | 你快回答我的问题 |
[34:58] | He was King of England when America declared independence… | 当美国宣布独立的时候 他是英国国王 |
[35:02] | in 1776. | 在1776年 |
[35:03] | King George III kept a diary. | 乔治国王三世有一则日记 |
[35:07] | On July 4, 1776… | 1776年7月4日 |
[35:10] | he made an entry in it. | 他在里面就写了一条 |
[35:13] | “Nothing important happened today.” | 今天没有什么重要的事情发生 |
[35:17] | What the hell does that got to do with me? | 那与我有什么关系 |
[35:22] | Revolution started. | 革命开始了 |
[35:25] | Things that changed the world forever. | 永远改变世界的事情发生了 |
[35:28] | And even kings can miss them if they’re not paying attention. | 即使乔治国王三世能忽略它 因为它是不值得关注的 |
[35:35] | Are you saying you left that obituary to help me? | 你的意思是你放下那个讣告是为了帮助我 |
[35:40] | To help me find the things that I found? | 帮助我找到我现在发现的事情 |
[35:44] | Nah… why would I believe that you’d help me? | 我为什么要相信你帮我呢 |
[35:49] | Agent Mulder believed me. | 穆德探员相信我 |
[35:51] | Mulder? What the hell are you talking about? | 穆德 你到底在说什么 |
[35:54] | Mulder’s long gone. | 穆德已经失踪很久了 |
[35:58] | Say I told Mulder that he would be killed if he stayed. | 我告诉穆德如果他留在这里的话会被杀害的 |
[36:01] | Same people who threatened to kill me if I didn’t go along. | 那些人也威胁我如果我继续的话也会杀掉我 |
[36:05] | Would you believe that, John? | 你相信那点吗 约翰 |
[36:07] | No. Mulder wouldn’t hear it, not from you, not from anybody. | 不 穆德不愿意听到那些 不是从你这 不是从任何人那里 |
[36:13] | I said I told him to go. | 我说过我要他离开 |
[36:15] | I didn’t say I persuaded him. | 但是我并没有说我劝过他 |
[36:21] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[36:24] | It was Scully. | 是史考莉 |
[36:28] | Scully made him go. | 史考莉让他走的 |
[36:30] | That’s it, isn’t it? | 原来是这样 对吗 |
[36:58] | Going to the basement? | 去地下室 |
[37:05] | Heard you got a stay of execution. | 我听说对你处分缓期执行了 |
[37:08] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[37:09] | I’m sure you mean that. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[37:12] | No, I’m sure the deputy director… | 不 我确定代理局长 |
[37:15] | has you just where he wants you. | 把你放到了他认为合适的地方 |
[37:18] | Don’t get me wrong… | 不要误解我 |
[37:20] | I’m a friend to the X-Files. | 我对x-档案是善意的 |
[37:24] | Kind of a comfort having you down there… | 你到那里会感到舒适的 |
[37:28] | Mr. Doggett. | 多各特先生 |
[37:36] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[37:37] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[37:40] | Just so long as you know where to reach us… | 你知道在哪里可以找到我们 |
[37:45] | Mr. Follmer. | 福默先生 |
[38:36] | Everything’s going to be okay. | 一切都会变好的 |
[38:40] | Go back to sleep, okay? | 去睡觉 好吗 |