时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | Happy… | 开心 |
[00:30] | stop that. | 别叫了 |
[00:32] | Hap. | 开心 |
[00:34] | What’s with her all of a sudden? | 她怎么了突然间这么狂躁 |
[00:39] | Don’t you look at my letters. | 不要看我拼的字 |
[00:41] | For gosh sakes. | 向上帝发誓 |
[01:08] | Read ’em and weep, my dear. | 亲爱的 读读 哭吧 |
[01:11] | Seven letters: 50 bonus points. | 七个字母:50点的奖励 |
[01:24] | Darren…? | 达伦 |
[01:35] | Get in the basement. | 到地下室去 |
[01:37] | What are you going to do? | 你要干什么 |
[01:38] | Just do what I say. | 按我说的做 |
[02:10] | I got a gun. | 我有枪 |
[02:14] | Stop! | 站住 |
[04:55] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[04:58] | Sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you. | 对不起 我不是想吓你 |
[05:09] | They told me I’d find you inside. | 他们告诉我在这里能找到你 |
[05:12] | Yeah, I was out back… | 是的 我从外面回来 |
[05:13] | talking to the detective in charge. | 和负责的探长谈话 |
[05:15] | You’re the expert here, Monica. | 你是这里的专家, 莫妮卡 |
[05:18] | Everyone’s waiting to hear what you have to say on this. | 大家都在等着听你的看法 |
[05:21] | What do we know? | 我们现在知道什么 |
[05:22] | Darren and Evelyn Mount joy, married 32 years… | 达伦和伊芙琳·蒙特乔伊 结婚了32年 |
[05:25] | three kids, five grandkids. | 三个孩子 五个孙子 |
[05:27] | Not an enemy in the world. | 没有一个仇人 |
[05:28] | That’s their dog out front. | 那外面是他们家的狗 |
[05:31] | Neck’s broken. | 脖子断了 |
[05:33] | From the footprints in the mud… | 从泥上的脚印 |
[05:34] | best guess is, we’re looking for two perps. | 最好的推测是 我们是在寻找两个嫌疑犯 |
[05:36] | Nothing stolen from the house. | 房子里什么东西也没有丢 |
[05:38] | Nothing at all to suggest motive. | 找不到动机 |
[05:40] | It all fits the profile, right? | 很符合侧写 是不是 |
[05:41] | This thing is staged… | 现场是被布置过的 |
[05:42] | to look like some kind of satanic ritual. | 让看起来像某种邪恶的仪式 |
[05:44] | Placing victims in a murder- suicide posture is ritualistic… | 将受害者放成谋杀和自杀的姿势是仪式性的 |
[05:48] | and this word is undoubtedly satanic. | 这个词无疑是很邪恶的 |
[05:56] | It means Satan in Latin. | 它是拉丁语中的魔鬼的意思 |
[05:58] | Or “daemoniacus”: Demon possession. | 或者 “daemoniacus”: 魔鬼的领地 |
[06:01] | And it’s worth 50 extra points. | 这个词值50分 |
[06:04] | That’s why they were posed like this… | 这就是为什么他们被摆成这样 |
[06:07] | so we’d think that these folks were possessed, right? | 我们想是他们玩上瘾了 对不对 |
[06:12] | That would be the textbook explanation. | 那是教科书上的解释 |
[06:17] | I’ll let them know. | 我将让他们知道 |
[06:18] | This may be something else. | 这可能有其他含义 |
[06:22] | Which is what? | 是什么 |
[06:27] | Hey, you say anything you want about satanic ritual… | 嗨 你可以说任何关于邪恶的仪式 |
[06:31] | but don’t tell me you think the devil did this… | 但是不要告诉我你认为魔鬼做了这些 |
[06:34] | ’cause we got prints on the lawn out there. | 因为我们在外面的草地上发现了脚印 |
[06:36] | This case ain’t even close to being an X-File. | 这个案子一点不像X-档案 |
[06:39] | Something strange happened in here… | 这里发生了一些奇怪的事情 |
[06:41] | just before you came in. | 就在你进来之前 |
[06:42] | I can’t explain it. | 我不能解释这个 |
[06:45] | What? | 什么 |
[07:09] | Dr. Dana Scully. | 黛娜·史卡利博士 |
[07:15] | I have just been assigned to the Academy… | 我被任命到学院 |
[07:16] | 弗吉尼亚州匡提科 调查局训练学院 | |
[07:17] | as a forensic investigator. | 任一名法医调查员 |
[07:19] | For the past eight years… | 在过去的八年里 |
[07:23] | I was part of a unit known as the X-Files. | 我参与了X-档案 |
[07:29] | Some of you may have heard of it. | 你们中的一些可能已经听说过 |
[07:31] | Ever slay a vampire? | 曾经杀死过吸血鬼吗 |
[07:35] | Sorry to disappoint you… | 抱歉让你失望 |
[07:37] | but this is a course in forensic pathology. | 但现在是法医病理学课 |
[07:41] | Hard science. | 自然科学 |
[07:43] | An X-File is a case… | 一个X-档案是一个案例 |
[07:45] | that has been deemed unsolvable by the bureau. | 调查局无法破案的 |
[07:49] | Because such a case cannot be solved… | 因为这样的案例无法破案 |
[07:51] | it may beg other explanations. | 所以就寻求其它的解释 |
[07:54] | A vampire, perhaps. | 例如 吸血鬼 |
[07:58] | Science, however, tells us that evil comes not from monsters… | 但是 科学告诉我们邪恶不是从怪物来的 |
[08:02] | but from men. | 而是从人来的 |
[08:04] | It offers us the methodology to catch these men. | 它给我们提供抓住这些人的方法学 |
[08:07] | And only after we have exhausted these methods… | 只有当我们用尽了这些方法 |
[08:11] | should we leave science behind… | 我们才会将科学放在后面 |
[08:14] | to consider more extreme possibilities. | 来考虑更极端的可能性 |
[08:51] | What did you find? | 你发现了什么 |
[08:54] | I asked Agent Scully for her expertise on this. | 我问了史卡利探员在这方面的意见 |
[08:56] | Looks like we can rule out the Exorcist after all. | 看起来我们可以排除驱魔的人所为 |
[09:00] | And why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[09:01] | There’s adhesive residue… | 有残胶 |
[09:03] | on Mrs. Mountjoy’s wrists and face. | 在蒙特乔依夫人的手腕和脸上 |
[09:07] | Can you see that? | 看见了吗 |
[09:10] | She was taped and bound… | 她被用胶带缠住和捆住 |
[09:12] | and then shot at a range of ten to 12 feet… | 然后被在距10到12英尺的距离 |
[09:14] | with her husband’s handgun. | 被他丈夫的手枪打死 |
[09:18] | The husband shot her. | 她丈夫开枪打死了她 |
[09:21] | He was tricked into it. | 他被诱使开的枪 |
[09:23] | That’s what we were thinking. | 我们是这样认为的 |
[09:25] | Some kind of sick game. | 某种很变态的游戏 |
[09:26] | Well, there’s also evidence of… | 不过 还有证据 |
[09:30] | fingerprint bruising along his collarbone. | 沿着他的锁骨瘀伤有指纹 |
[09:36] | They held him down. | 他们把他杀了 |
[09:39] | Shot him in his chair. | 杀死在他的椅子上 |
[09:41] | Again, we’re looking for two guys. | 重复一遍 我们在寻找两个嫌犯 |
[09:43] | The snakes appear to be purely symbolic. | 蛇 纯粹是象征意义 |
[09:46] | They’re a nonvenomous species collected locally. | 它们是在当地收集的无毒蛇 |
[09:49] | They were sewn postmortem into the body cavity… | 被好像有外科手术技术的人 |
[09:53] | with household thread… | 用家常用的线 |
[09:54] | by someone who appears to have surgical skill. | 在人死后缝到体内的 |
[09:58] | You’ve made a lot of headway. | 你获得了很多进展 |
[10:01] | But there’s something else. | 但是还有其它事情 |
[10:05] | There’s something that you’re not saying. | 你还有没说的 |
[10:09] | When I was alone in that house this morning… | 今天早上我一个人在屋子的时候 |
[10:12] | I had the strong feeling I was in the presence of evil. | 我有很强烈的感觉有恶魔存在 |
[10:18] | Look, Monica… | 莫妮卡 |
[10:20] | the only reason we were called in on this thing… | 我们被召集来的唯一原因 |
[10:22] | is you’ve investigated… | 是你调查过 |
[10:23] | hundreds of these kinds of cases. | 几百个这种类型的案子 |
[10:25] | And not once did I find anything… | 但没有一次 我发现任何事情 |
[10:26] | to support evidence of genuine satanic activity. | 来支持真正的邪恶活动的证据 |
[10:29] | I’m saying. | 我是说 |
[10:31] | I’ve never felt this before. | 我以前从来没有感觉到这 |
[10:37] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[10:41] | John Doggett. | 约翰·多各特 |
[10:43] | Agent Scully, have you ever sensed what I’m talking about? | 史卡利探员 你知道我说什么吗 |
[10:47] | I’ve felt things that I couldn’t understand. | 我曾经感觉到我不能理解的东西 |
[10:51] | Things I was afraid to admit even to myself. | 这是个我自己都不敢承认的东西 |
[10:56] | And what did you do? | 你怎么做 |
[10:58] | I learned not to ignore it. | 我学着不去忽略它 |
[11:01] | To trust my instincts. | 相信你的直觉 |
[11:06] | Yeah, thanks. | 是的 谢谢 |
[11:08] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[11:10] | Mental hospital, a hundred miles from here. | 离这里100英里有个精神病院 |
[11:13] | They think one of their patients did this. | 他们认为他们的一个病人做了这些 |
[12:00] | We’re pretty shaken up. | 我们很震惊 |
[12:02] | We’re still trying to determine how he could’ve escaped. | 我们还不知道他怎么逃出去的 |
[12:03] | 西弗吉尼亚州 基特森维拉 棋子州立精神病医院 | |
[12:04] | Why do you think this escaped patient Kenneth Richman… | 为什么你认为 这个逃走的病人肯尼斯·里奇曼 |
[12:07] | was involved in these murders? | 牵涉到这个谋杀 |
[12:08] | Dr.Richman was committed here… | 里奇曼医生在这里犯过罪 |
[12:10] | because he killed three patients. | 因为他杀害了三个病人 |
[12:11] | He had sewn strychnine tablets… | 在手术中他把马钱子碱片 |
[12:13] | into their stomach lining in surgery. | 缝进病人的胃里 |
[12:14] | When I heard about the snakes… | 当我听说蛇 |
[12:16] | The police believe two men… | 警察相信两个人 |
[12:17] | committed this crime, Dr. Sampson. | 实施了这个犯罪, 辛普森大夫 |
[12:20] | Two men? | 两个人 |
[12:21] | Do you have any idea who the second man might be? | 你知道第二个人可能是谁吗 |
[12:24] | No, he didn’t exactly keep pen pals. | 不知道 他没有笔友 |
[12:27] | Did Dr.Richman display any knowledge of satanic lore… | 里奇曼医生显示出任何恶魔方面的知识 |
[12:30] | or speak of demonic possession? | 或者提及恶魔的领地 |
[12:32] | No. He was perfectly cogent. | 没有 他很有说服力 |
[12:34] | He didn’t suffer from those kinds of delusions. | 他没有那些方面的幻觉 |
[12:36] | I’m not really asking about delusions. | 我并不是问关于幻觉 |
[12:41] | When you last spoke to him… | 当你上次和他谈话时 |
[12:42] | did he seem himself? | 他像他自己吗 |
[12:44] | Seem himself? | 像他自己 |
[12:46] | I mean, did he display a personality other than his own… | 我是说 他表现出来是不是不像他自己 |
[12:49] | speak in tongues… | 说出来的话 |
[12:50] | or in a language he didn’t know? | 用一种他不知道的语言 |
[12:52] | You’re asking me if he was possessed? | 你在问我他是不是着魔了 |
[12:55] | This is the 21 st century, Ms.Reyes. | 现在是21世纪, 雷耶斯女士 |
[12:57] | We stopped looking a long time ago… | 我们很早以前就停止 |
[12:59] | for demons to explain mental illness. | 寻找恶魔来解释精神病 |
[13:01] | I’m not really talking about mental illness. | 我并不是真正在讨论精神病 |
[13:08] | Dr. Sampson? | 辛普森医生 |
[13:12] | Excuse me a moment. | 失陪一下 |
[13:17] | You know, Monica, a room here just came open. | 莫妮卡 这里的一个房间刚刚打开了 |
[13:22] | You heard what she said. | 你听到了她所说的 |
[13:24] | Dr. Richman didn’t know anything about satanic ritual. | 里奇曼医生不知道任何关于恶魔仪式的东西 |
[13:27] | And that proves he was possessed? | 那证明他被恶魔附体了 |
[13:29] | You explain to me how else he commits a crime… | 你给我解释他是怎么犯罪的 |
[13:31] | that’s a perfect example of it. | 那是个完美的杀人案 |
[13:32] | Let’s try the obvious: It was his accomplice. | 让我们简单些: 他有同谋 |
[13:35] | Agents? | 探员 |
[13:36] | I, uh, think the man you’re looking for… | 嗯 我认为你们在找的人 |
[13:39] | might be Paul Gerlach. | 可能是保罗·葛拉克 |
[13:41] | Is he a patient here? | 他是这里的病人吗 |
[13:42] | No. He’s a guard. | 不是 他是这里的守卫 |
[13:45] | He’s been with us 12 years… | 他在我们这里已经12年了 |
[13:46] | and no one can find him. | 找不到他 |
[13:47] | Who would be the last person who saw them together? | 谁是最后一个看见他们在一起的人 |
[15:03] | Mr. Kobold, my name is John Doggett. | 科博尔德先生, 我的名字叫约翰·多各特 |
[15:07] | This is Monica Reyes. | 这是莫妮卡·雷耶斯 |
[15:09] | We’re with the FBI. | 我们是调查局的 |
[15:15] | The patient in the cell next to yours escaped last night. | 你隔壁房间的病人昨晚逃走了 |
[15:19] | Did you see or hear anything? | 你听得什么了吗 |
[15:24] | You shared the same guard, Mr. Kobold. | 你们有同一个守卫 科博尔德先生 |
[15:26] | Do you know anything about their relationship… | 你知道他们之间的任何关系吗 |
[15:28] | why he would’ve helped him to escape? | 为什么他会帮助他逃走 |
[15:34] | You mean, did the guard force the patient to escape… | 你意思是说 守卫强迫病人逃走 |
[15:38] | or did the patient force the guard… | 或者病人强迫守卫 |
[15:41] | or are they both of one mind… | 或者他们同心协力 |
[15:46] | like a snake… eating its own tail? | 像一条蛇吃它自己的尾巴 |
[15:51] | You know something about this, Mr. Kobold? | 你知道一些关于这件事 科博尔德先生 |
[15:56] | If you do, we need your help… | 如果你知道 我们需要你的帮助 |
[15:58] | to stop them before they hurt more people. | 来阻止他们伤害更多的人 |
[16:03] | You’re too late for that. | 你们已经太晚了 |
[16:05] | If you’re afraid to help us, Mr. Kobold… | 如果你害怕帮助我们, 科博尔德先生 |
[16:08] | we can protect you. | 我们可以保护你 |
[16:09] | No harm will come to you. | 你不会受到任何伤害的 |
[16:11] | Do you believe in the power of the devil, Mr. Doggett? | 你相信恶魔的力量, 多各特先生 |
[16:21] | I believe that the devil’s a story… | 我相信关于恶魔的故事 |
[16:24] | made up to scare people. | 都是编造来吓人的 |
[16:28] | Then, how can you possibly protect me? | 那么 你们怎么能保护我 |
[16:35] | Consider the source, Monica. | 想一下线索 莫妮卡 |
[17:38] | He’s been calling for Agent Doggett for the past hour. | 他在过去的一个小时里一直在呼叫多各特探员 |
[17:41] | He’s extremely agitated. | 他极度的激动 |
[17:42] | Has he said why? | 他说为什么吗 |
[17:44] | He keeps saying, “Prince of the Apostles”… | 他不停的在说, “宗徒之长” |
[17:46] | over and over again. | 一遍又一遍 |
[17:47] | I don’t know what it means. | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[17:49] | I’ve had to restrain him for his own safety… | 为了他自己的安全我不得不监禁他 |
[17:51] | and I thought it best not to sedate him till you speak to him. | 我认为最好你们和他聊了之后再给他服镇静剂 |
[18:02] | Mr. Kobold, it’s John Doggett. | 科博尔德先生, 这是约翰·多各特 |
[18:04] | He’s speaking to me… | 他正在和我说话 |
[18:06] | whispering in my ear. | 在我的耳边低语 |
[18:10] | What’s he saying to you, Mr. Kobold? | 他跟你说什么 科博尔德先生 |
[18:14] | He’s… killed again. | 他在 又杀人了 |
[18:17] | Who? | 谁 |
[18:18] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[18:22] | …but I can show you. | 但是我可以带你们去现场 |
[19:04] | You can’t know what it feels like… | 你不会知道那感觉像什么 |
[19:07] | being free of that cage… | 从笼子里放出来 |
[19:09] | to see the sky above me. | 看头顶上的天空 |
[19:11] | All right, where is he, Mr. Kobold? | 好啦 他在哪, 科博尔德先生 |
[19:18] | There. | 那里 |
[19:20] | I can take you. | 我可以带你去 |
[19:21] | That’s far enough. | 那太远了 |
[19:23] | Take him back to his cage now. | 现在把他带回笼子里去 |
[19:25] | Agent Reyes. | 雷耶斯探员 |
[19:31] | You think he’s making it up? | 你认为他在编造 |
[19:33] | Uh, yeah. | 嗯 是的 |
[19:34] | That was a pretty convincing show back there. | 这场秀挺有说服力的 |
[19:37] | He’s playacting, Monica. | 他在演戏, 莫妮卡 |
[19:39] | Just ’cause he’s good at it, doesn’t make it true. | 不能因为他演的好, 就认为是真的了 |
[19:41] | Why do it? | 他为什么那么做 |
[19:42] | Maybe he wants some fresh air. | 可能他想呼吸一下新鲜空气 |
[19:45] | Maybe he gets off sending the FBI on snipe hunts. | 可能他想将我们引到伏击圈 |
[19:49] | I don’t think that’s it. | 我不认为是这样 |
[20:12] | That’s the security guard… Paul Gerlach. | 他是安全守卫保罗·葛拉克 |
[20:15] | It appears he was shot in the chest. | 看起来是胸口中枪 |
[20:19] | His body was staged postmortem, just like the others. | 他的身体死后做了处理, 像其他人一样 |
[20:22] | Someone likes to play games. | 有人喜欢玩游戏 |
[20:24] | Or not. | 或者不是 |
[20:26] | “Prince of the Apostles”… Kobold kept repeating it in his cell. | 科博尔德在屋子里一直在重复”宗徒之长” |
[20:30] | St. Peter. | 圣彼特 |
[20:31] | He was said to have been crucified upside-down. | 他据信被颠倒地在十字架上钉死 |
[20:34] | A symbol later adopted by the Satanists… | 一个后来被崇拜恶魔的的人所采用的符号 |
[20:36] | to mark the power of the Antichrist. | 来表明反对基督的人的力量 |
[20:38] | Which you take as proof the devil possessed the surgeon… | 你认为那就是恶魔附在外科医生身上的证据 |
[20:41] | and somehow put him in contact with Kobold. | 而且让他和科博尔德联系 |
[20:44] | It’s part of the literature. | 那是文学作品 |
[20:46] | He could be a medium, a willing host for Satan… | 他可能是中介 魔鬼的甘心情愿的宿主 |
[20:49] | communicating with Kobold. | 和科博尔德联络 |
[20:53] | Well, that’s convenient. | 那倒方便 |
[20:55] | He brought up the devil and the snakes. | 他带来了恶魔和蛇 |
[20:56] | No one told him the details of the crime and yet he knew. | 没有人告诉他犯罪的细节 可是他都知道 |
[20:59] | That’s ’cause he planned it. | 那是因为他策划了一切 |
[21:01] | I pulled his file. | 我看了他的档案 |
[21:02] | This guy’s a master manipulator. | 这个家伙是个高明的操纵者 |
[21:04] | He was a history professor at the University of Miami… | 他是迈阿密大学的历史学教授 |
[21:08] | committed for grinding up six coeds… | 诱骗六个学生 |
[21:10] | that he tricked into his basement. | 到他的地下室的 |
[21:13] | He used their flesh… as fertilizer in his garden. | 他用他们的尸体 作为他花园的肥料 |
[21:16] | If Kobold’s part of this, then why is he still behind bars? | 如果科博尔德是同伙 那为什么他还被关着 |
[21:20] | Why not escape when he had the chance? | 为什么他有机会时不逃走 |
[21:22] | I don’t know yet. | 这个我还不知道 |
[21:24] | You believe this guy, Agent Scully? | 你相信这个人吗, 史卡利探员 |
[21:29] | I haven’t formed an opinion about it yet, actually. | 事实上 我还没有对这件事形成一个看法 |
[21:33] | That’s great… | 那很好 |
[21:36] | just great. | 很好 |
[21:39] | Where are you going, Monica? | 你要去哪, 莫妮卡 |
[21:41] | This man Kobold can help us, John. | 这个科博尔德可以帮助我们, 约翰 |
[21:44] | I’m going to prove it to you. | 我将证明给你看 |
[22:11] | Professor. | 教授 |
[22:12] | You found the body. | 你发现了尸体 |
[22:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:15] | Professor Kobold, we need your help… | 科博尔德教授, 我们需要你的帮助 |
[22:17] | to find him before anyone else gets hurt. | 在别人受到伤害之前找到他 |
[22:20] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[22:21] | You can’t or you won’t? | 你不能还是你不愿意 |
[22:23] | I can’t… | 我不能 |
[22:26] | in here. | 在这里 |
[22:28] | He whispers to me in a thousand voices… | 他用一千个声音向我低语 |
[22:32] | but they’re so hard to hear. | 但是听不清楚讲什么 |
[22:37] | What can we do… to help you hear? | 我们能做什么 来帮助你听得清楚 |
[22:45] | I need a larger room… | 我需要一个大些的房间 |
[22:48] | one with space… | 一个有空间 |
[22:51] | …and windows… | 和窗口 |
[22:53] | to see the sky. | 看得见天 |
[23:04] | You’re not going along with this, are you… | 你不会同意吧 你要 |
[23:06] | giving this guy what he wants? | 满足这个家伙 |
[23:08] | That was my general idea, yeah. | 我是这么想的 |
[23:09] | You’re making a mistake. | 你在犯一个错误 |
[23:10] | Look, even if you’re right, even if this man is faking it… | 想一想 即使你是对的, 即使这个人在假装 |
[23:14] | he can help us. | 他能帮助我们 |
[23:15] | I’m not willing to turn my back on that. | 我不想我没有异议 |
[23:17] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[23:49] | This is Officer Custer. | 这是卡斯特警官 |
[23:53] | He’s going to keep an eye on you. | 他将照看你 |
[23:55] | I’m familiar with Officer Custer. | 我和卡斯特警官很熟悉 |
[23:58] | I’ll be right outside the door if you need anything, Professor. | 如果你需要任何东西 我就在门外面, 教授 |
[24:02] | Agent Reyes believes me… | 雷耶斯探员相信我 |
[24:04] | but you don’t, Mr. Doggett. | 但是你不相信, 多各特先生 |
[24:06] | Doesn’t matter what I believe. | 我相信什么并不重要 |
[24:08] | I’m wondering… | 我在想 |
[24:11] | …why a skeptic such as yourself… | 为什么像你这样的一个无神论者 |
[24:13] | would accept assignment… | 竟然接受任命 |
[24:15] | to an obscure unit of the FBI devoted exclusively… | 到调查局专门调查超出科学所知范围的现象 |
[24:19] | to the investigating of paranormal phenomena. | 界限模糊的部门 |
[24:22] | You been checking up on me, Professor? | 你调查了我, 教授 |
[24:25] | Ordinarily… | 通常 |
[24:26] | men don’t pursue occupations against their own inclination… | 男人不从事和他们爱好不相和的职业 |
[24:29] | unless there’s some strong countervailing reason… | 除非有一些不可抗拒的理由 |
[24:32] | seeking the love or approval of a woman, perhaps. | 例如 寻求爱情或者一个女人的赞许 |
[24:37] | Agent Reyes may have affection for you… | 雷耶斯侦探可能对你有意思 |
[24:40] | but you for her? | 但你对她呢 |
[24:42] | Of course, it could be someone else… | 当然 可能是其他什么人 |
[24:46] | or something else… | 或者其它 东西 |
[24:47] | some… dark secret from your past… | 一些 你过去的不可告人的秘密 |
[24:50] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[24:51] | …an unsolved tragedy for which you feel responsible… | 一桩的未解的惨案 从某种你都不承认的恐怖的角度看 |
[24:54] | in some morbid way you haven’t even admitted to yourself. | 你觉得自己有责任 |
[24:58] | Perhaps you feel that chasing ghosts… | 可能你觉得是追逐幽灵 |
[25:01] | will answer the questions which damn you. | 回答了你不相信的问题 |
[25:05] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没有时间听这些怪论 |
[25:07] | Tell me if he says anything. | 如果他说了什么就告诉我 |
[25:10] | Agent Doggett. | 多各特探员 |
[25:17] | Agent Reyes. | 雷耶斯探员 |
[25:19] | Get Agent Reyes. | 把雷耶斯探员找来 |
[25:58] | He’s saying something. | 他在说一些东西 |
[26:00] | Medicus. | 梅迪库斯 |
[26:02] | “Medicus.” | 梅迪库斯 |
[26:04] | Physician. | 医生 |
[26:27] | Dr. Sampson! | 辛普森医生! |
[26:41] | John. | 约翰 |
[26:55] | Dr. Sampson? | 辛普森医生 |
[27:45] | The syringes contain droperidol. | 注射器里有氟哌利多 |
[27:47] | That’s the same anti-psychotic medication… | 和她给里奇曼医生的 |
[27:49] | that she was giving to Dr. Richman. | 是同样的抗精神病药物 |
[27:50] | He’s not the one calling the shots. | 他不是那个注射的人 |
[27:53] | You still think that it was Kobold? | 你仍然认为是科博尔德 |
[27:56] | This is not about demons. | 这不是关于恶魔 |
[27:57] | It’s not about demonic possession. | 这不是关于恶魔附身 |
[27:59] | It’s about men. | 这是关于人 |
[28:01] | Agent Doggett, have you considered… | 多各特探员, 你考虑过 |
[28:03] | that something else might be going on here? | 这里可能有其它事情发生 |
[28:05] | I heard you say it, Agent Scully. | 我听你说过 史卡利探员 |
[28:07] | I heard you tell a classroom full of FBI cadets. | 我听你在一个都是调查局学生的教室里讲过 |
[28:10] | Most evil in the world comes from men. | 世界上的大部分邪恶都来自人 |
[28:12] | But I also said that when science fails… | 但是我也说过当科学不能解释 |
[28:16] | we have to consider extreme possibilities. | 我们必须考虑极端的可能性 |
[28:31] | I know what you’re feeling. | 我知道你的感觉 |
[28:33] | I know your frustration. | 你知道你沮丧 |
[28:37] | But you can’t let it cloud your objectivity. | 但是你不能让它遮蔽你的判断 |
[28:40] | Agent Reyes is thinking… | 雷耶斯侦探想的 |
[28:41] | just what this guy Kobold wants her to think… | 是这个家伙科博尔德想让她这么想的 |
[28:44] | and now you are, too. | 现在你也上套了 |
[29:09] | Professor, you done with this meal? | 教授 你吃完饭了吗 |
[29:30] | I brought you something, Professor. | 我给你带了一些东西 教授 |
[29:33] | Something to read. | 一些阅读的东西 |
[29:37] | It’s a monograph you wrote six years ago. | 这是你六年前写的的专论 |
[29:41] | You know the one I’m talking about, Professor? | 你知道我在讲哪篇吗, 教授 |
[29:44] | About the influence of Satan in Renaissance thinking. | 关于撒旦对文艺复兴思想的影响 |
[29:57] | So, you’ve found your proof… | 所以 你发现你的证据 |
[29:59] | circumstantial though it may be. | 根据它推断出案子的真相 |
[30:05] | You planned this whole thing. | 你策划了整个事情 |
[30:06] | I want to know why. | 我想知道为什么 |
[30:12] | I’ve been thinking a lot about you, Agent Doggett. | 我一直在想你, 多各特探员 |
[30:14] | You’re not answering my question, Professor. | 你没有在回答我的问题 教授 |
[30:16] | About why someone so ill-suited… | 关于为什么一个如此不合适的人 |
[30:18] | would draw this duty. | 想要承担这个责任 |
[30:19] | Clearly, you have feelings for her. | 明显的 你对她有感觉 |
[30:22] | You ordered Dr. Richman… | 你命令了里奇曼医生 |
[30:23] | to kill these people, didn’t you? | 去杀害这些人, 是不是 |
[30:24] | But you can’t compete with the long-lost Agent Mulder. | 但是你无法和杳无音讯的穆德探员相比 |
[30:27] | His easy good looks… | 他简单帅气 |
[30:29] | his Oxford education… | 他的剑桥教育 |
[30:30] | This is about you, Professor! | 这是关于你 教授! |
[30:32] | Mulder has what you can’t have… | 穆德有你所不能有的 |
[30:35] | but you stumble forward, the flat-footed cop… | 但是你蹒跚前进, 平足的警察 |
[30:37] | thinking he can put handcuffs on a demon. | 认为他可以将手铐铐在恶魔的手上 |
[30:39] | Answer the question! | 回答问题! |
[30:41] | You want her… | 你想要她 |
[30:43] | but she feels sorry for you. | 但是她同情你 |
[30:45] | They both do. | 他们两个都是 |
[31:07] | Guard! | 守卫! |
[31:08] | Guard, we need a medic! | 守卫 我们需要医生! |
[31:12] | Guard! | 守卫! |
[31:14] | We need a medic! Guard! | 我们需要医生! 守卫! |
[31:45] | She’s coming. | 她过来了 |
[31:48] | As far as I can tell, physically he’s fine. | 就我看来 他身体上很好 |
[31:50] | Of course he is. | 当然他很好 |
[31:53] | What brought this on? | 为什么会出现这茬 |
[31:56] | The guy’s an expert in Satanic history. | 这个家伙是撒旦历史方面的专家 |
[31:59] | I confronted him on it. | 在这方面 我和他核实过 |
[32:01] | Which proves what? | 那证明什么 |
[32:02] | Come on, Monica. | 嗨 莫妮卡 |
[32:03] | You wanted to know who could stage a textbook example. | 你想知道谁设计了教科书的案例吗 |
[32:05] | This guy wrote the damn book. | 这家伙写了那个可恶的书 |
[32:07] | I can’t explain… | 我解释不了 |
[32:08] | those voices we heard in his room, or this. | 那些在他房间我们听到的声音 或者看到的 |
[32:10] | It’s a trick. | 那是个诡计 |
[32:12] | What if it’s ectoplasm? | 如果是空灵物怎么办 |
[32:13] | Ectoplasm? | 空灵物 |
[32:15] | You’ve heard of it, Agent Scully? | 你听说过吗 史卡利探员 |
[32:17] | Agent Mulder used to refer to it as “psychic plasma”… | 穆德探员过去指它是”精神汁液” |
[32:20] | a residual byproduct of telepathic communication. | 一个精神感应交流剩余的副产品 |
[32:22] | In theory, it would have… | 理论上 会有 |
[32:25] | inorganic properties… | 无机的性质 |
[32:26] | that couldn’t be explained otherwise. | 然而无法解释 |
[32:27] | So what are we talking now, the Ghostbusters? | 那么 我们现在在谈什么, 捉鬼敢死队 |
[32:29] | If I’m right, an analysis… | 如果我是正确的 |
[32:30] | of this sample could prove… | 分析这个样品能够证明 |
[32:32] | whether he’s telling the truth or faking it. | 他是否在讲实话还是在讲瞎话 |
[32:33] | You can throw that crap away… | 你可以丢掉这个垃圾 |
[32:35] | ’cause I can tell you right now, this guy’s a liar. | 因为我现在能够告诉你这个家伙在撒谎 |
[32:38] | He’s playing a game. | 他在玩游戏 |
[32:39] | Well, then, let’s just see how well he plays that game. | 好啊 那么 让我们看看他玩游戏的水平如何 |
[32:42] | Why, so you can get suckered in even more? | 为什么, 这样你可以被骗的更厉害 |
[32:45] | Listen to you two! | 看你们说什么话 |
[32:46] | Agent Doggett… | 多各特探员 |
[32:47] | Listen, I’m telling you… | 听着 我告诉你 |
[32:48] | this guy threw this stuff up for our benefit. | 这家伙吐这些东西是让我们上钩 |
[32:50] | He knew exactly what you’d say. | 他知道你说什么 |
[32:52] | He knew exactly what I’d say. | 他知道我说什么 |
[32:53] | He even knew that the two of you… | 他甚至知道你们两个 |
[32:54] | would be so blinded by this hocus-pocus… | 会被这个诡计如此迷惑 |
[32:56] | that you wouldn’t see what’s in front of your faces! | 以至于你看不到你面前的东西 |
[32:58] | Agent Reyes is just trying to get to the truth, okay? | 雷耶斯侦探只是在尝试着发现事实 好吗 |
[33:02] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[33:13] | Maybe this is a hoax. | 可能这是骗局 |
[33:15] | Maybe you’re right. | 可能你是对的 |
[33:17] | But now you’re saying… | 但是现在你在说 |
[33:19] | we should turn away from evidence? | 我们应该不考虑证据 |
[33:20] | That’s not like you, John. | 那不像你, 约翰 |
[33:22] | I don’t understand why. | 我不理解为什么 |
[33:23] | I already told you why. | 我已经告诉你为什么 |
[35:13] | Scully. | 史卡利 |
[35:15] | Agent Scully, I tried to reach you at Quantico. | 史卡利探员, 我打电话到匡提科找你 |
[35:17] | I’m on my way back to DC. What is it? | 我在回华盛顿的路上 有什么事 |
[35:19] | Kobold… he told the guard… | 科博尔德 他告诉守卫 |
[35:21] | he knows where we can find Dr. Richman to end this thing. | 他知道在哪里可以找到里奇曼医生来结束此案 |
[35:23] | Where? | 在哪 |
[35:25] | That’s just it… it sounds like a joke. | 那只是 那听起来象是一个玩笑 |
[35:26] | Another game. | 另一个游戏 |
[35:27] | It’s a place called Happy Landing. | 是一个叫幸福的着陆的地方 |
[35:31] | Scully? | 史卡利 |
[35:33] | On the state road 710, near Annandale. | 在710号州际公路 接近安南岱尔的地方 |
[35:37] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[35:39] | There’s an old marina there. | 那儿有一个旧码头 |
[35:40] | I pass it on my way home. | 我在回家的路上会路过它 |
[35:41] | In fact, I’m almost there right now. | 事实上 我现在马上就要到那啦 |
[35:43] | State road 710, near Annandale. | 710号州际公路 接近安南岱尔 |
[35:46] | All right, we’re going to meet you there. | 好吧 我们在那儿和你会合 |
[37:26] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[37:29] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[37:30] | but I know who does. | 但是我知道谁做的 |
[37:33] | Where is she, Professor? | 她在哪里, 教授 |
[37:34] | Game’s over, Mr. Doggett. | 游戏结束了, 多各特先生 |
[37:37] | Tell me where she is right now, you son of a bitch… | 告诉我她现在在哪里, 你狗娘养的 |
[37:39] | or I swear I’ll kill you where you sit. | 否则我就在车上杀了你 |
[37:40] | John… | 约翰 |
[37:41] | You’ve lost. | 你输了 |
[37:43] | Where is she?! | 她在哪 ! |
[38:34] | Agent Scully?! | 史卡利探员 |
[38:36] | Agent Doggett, over here. | 多各特探员, 到这里 |
[38:41] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[38:43] | He held me at gunpoint until you arrived… | 他一直用枪口对着我 直到你们来 |
[38:45] | and then he shot himself. | 然后他对他自己开枪 |
[38:47] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这太奇怪了 |
[38:51] | Yes, it does. | 不, 这可以理解 |
[38:54] | The game’s over. | 游戏结束了 |
[39:04] | Joseph Kobold! | 约瑟夫·科博尔德 |
[39:07] | Stop there! | 站住! |
[39:09] | I am armed! | 我有枪! |
[39:10] | I will shoot! | 我开枪了! |
[39:34] | “Uncertainty.” | “不确定性 “ |
[39:36] | No matter how thorough the investigation… | 无论多么彻底的调查 |
[39:39] | some doubts inevitably remain. | 总不可避免的还有一些疑问 |
[39:41] | Just as juries seek to convict beyond a reasonable doubt… | 就像陪审团想通过超过合理的怀疑来定罪 |
[39:45] | the forensic investigator will seek conclusions… | 法医将寻找 |
[39:48] | supported by a preponderance of evidence. | 证据优势支持的结论 |
[39:51] | Rarely will you encounter a case where all of the variables… | 很少你会遇见一个案例 那里所有的疑问 |
[39:56] | all of the open questions are fully answered. | 所有未决问题都有答案 |
[40:06] | I’ll see you Monday. | 星期一见 |
[40:19] | Have you filed your report on this case yet? | 你已经归档这个案子的报告没有 |
[40:21] | I was going to do it on my way home. | 我回家后做 |
[40:25] | We’d rather you didn’t. | 我们宁愿你没有做 |
[40:26] | We haven’t accounted for Kobold’s actions. | 我们还没有说明科博尔德的行为 |
[40:29] | Not all of them. | 不是全部 |
[40:30] | But Agent Reyes told me that Kobold accessed information… | 但是雷耶斯探员告诉我科博尔德可以通过 |
[40:33] | about all of us over the Internet. | 互联网得到我们的信息 |
[40:35] | About Mulder, too. | 也包括穆德的 |
[40:36] | Well, that explains how he knew… | 那么 那就解释了他怎样知道 |
[40:37] | we’d respond to the first killings… | 我们对第一起谋杀的反应 |
[40:39] | why he staged them to look like satanic ritual… | 为什么他将他们布置的看起来像撒旦仪式 |
[40:41] | to make sure that we would. | 确保我们那样想 |
[40:42] | He wanted us on the case. | 他想让我们接手这个案子 |
[40:44] | We know that. | 我们知道那个 |
[40:45] | He bent everyone to think and do… | 他让每个人 |
[40:47] | whatever he wanted. | 按照他的意愿行事 |
[40:50] | But we know all this already. | 但是我们已经知道这些 |
[40:52] | It was a game. | 这是一个游戏 |
[40:53] | Every move was played out perfectly… | 每一步都玩的很完美 |
[40:56] | except the last one. | 除了最后的一个 |
[40:57] | Not unless that was part of the game, too. | 除非那是游戏的一部分 否则也很完美 |
[40:59] | What, to get shot in the back? | 什么 从背面被枪击 |
[41:01] | No. Kobold’s body still hasn’t been found. | 不 科博尔德的尸体还没有被找到 |
[41:05] | Kobold’s dead. | 科博尔德死了 |
[41:08] | Agent Doggett shot him. We all saw that. | 多各特探员开枪打了他 我们都看到了 |
[41:10] | Did we? | 是吗 |
[41:11] | Think back to Agent Reyes’s question. | 回想一下雷耶斯侦探的问题 |
[41:15] | Why didn’t Kobold escape with the others… | 为什么科博尔德不和其他人一起逃跑 |
[41:18] | when he had the chance? | 当他有机会的时候 |
[41:20] | Why? Because he wanted to escape… | 为什么?因为他想逃跑 |
[41:23] | without anyone knowing that he’d escaped… | 在没有人知道他已经逃跑了 |
[41:25] | so that by the time it was discovered… | 所有当被发现的时候 |
[41:27] | he’d be too far away for anyone to find him. | 他已经跑的太远了 任何人都无法找到他 |
[41:29] | Satan. | 撒旦 |
[41:31] | Daemonicus… the beginning and end of our case. | Daemonicus 我们案例的开始和结尾 |
[41:36] | A snake eating its own tail. | 一条蛇咬自己的尾巴 |
[41:39] | We lost. Kobold told me so. | 科博尔德告诉我 我们输了 |
[41:42] | He wanted us to see… | 他想我们去看 |
[41:43] | how brilliantly he played the game. | 他玩游戏是如此的高明 |
[41:46] | How thoroughly we lost. | 我们输的如何彻底 |
[41:56] | The first victims, Darren and Evelyn Mountjoy. | 第一个受害者, 达伦和伊芙琳·蒙特乔伊 |
[42:02] | Chosen from the phone book. | 从电话簿选的 |
[42:05] | For what reason? | 因为什么原因 |
[42:06] | No reason, other than their names. | 没有原因 除了他们的名字 |
[42:11] | And the third victim? | 第三个受害者 |
[42:13] | The doctor, Monique Sampson. | 莫妮卡·辛普森医生 |
[42:19] | And the last… | 和最后一个 |
[42:21] | the man whose body is at the bottom of that river. | 那个人的尸体在河底发现 |
[42:29] | It’s not Kobold. | 那不是科博尔德 |
[42:31] | The guard we assigned him… | 我们指派给他的守卫 |
[42:34] | the guard he knew he’d have once we transferred him. | 当我们一转移他 他知道他将会有这个守卫 |
[42:38] | Custer. | 卡斯特 |
[42:41] | Checkmate. | 将军 |
[43:04] | Something still bothering you, Agent Reyes? | 还有事情困扰着你, 雷耶斯探员 |
[43:09] | You don’t believe his explanation? | 你不相信他的解释 |
[43:12] | It all makes sense to me as far as it goes… | 对我来说这一切很合理 |
[43:15] | but there’s something else. | 但是还有其它事情 |
[43:19] | Something he’s afraid to explain. | 一些他害怕解释的事情 |
[43:22] | You mean that you felt the presence of evil? | 你指你感觉到恶魔的存在 |
[43:26] | No. | 不是 |
[43:32] | I mean that he felt it, too. | 我指的是他也感觉到了 |