时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | Looking right at us. | 往我们这边看了 |
[00:40] | Fifty bucks says that’s Lukesh. | 赌50美圆那是卢卡斯 |
[00:42] | A hundred says he knows we’re here. | 我赌100美圆他知道我们在这里 |
[00:49] | It’s him. Let’s take him. | 那是他 让我们抓住他 |
[00:51] | Let him get to the mailbox. | 等他开信箱 |
[00:52] | It’s Lukesh. | 那是卢卡斯 |
[00:54] | I don’t need him opening the mailbox to prove it. | 我不需要他开邮箱去证明是他 |
[00:57] | Patience, Agent Doggett. | 耐心, 多各特探员 |
[00:59] | We’ve got an agent alone with a psycho… | 我们有一个探员跟一个精神病单独在一起 |
[01:01] | who likes cutting out women’s tongues… | 而且这个精神病喜欢割断女人的舌头 |
[01:02] | a guy known for his vanishing act. | 还是一个以消失术闻名的家伙 |
[01:04] | We’ve got the block surrounded. | 整个街区都被我们包围了 |
[01:06] | He isn’t vanishing anywhere. | 他不会消失在任何地方 |
[01:08] | And your partner volunteered. | 而且你的搭档是志愿的 |
[01:13] | Now… | 现在 |
[01:16] | open 4-D. | 打开4-D |
[01:21] | Agent Reyes… | 雷耶斯探员 |
[01:22] | Stand by. | 准备行动 |
[01:32] | What the hell is this? | 怎么回事 |
[01:39] | Monica, don’t. | 莫妮卡, 不要 |
[01:40] | Agent Reyes… | 雷耶斯探员 |
[01:42] | keep your distance. | 保持距离 |
[01:43] | Don’t let him see you following. | 不要让他看到你在跟着 |
[02:19] | Monica, where are you? | 莫妮卡 你在哪里 |
[02:20] | Back stairwell. | 楼梯间后面 |
[02:22] | I lost sight of him. | 我看不见他 |
[02:23] | I think he might be here. | 我认为他在这儿 |
[02:40] | Oh, no. Oh, no! | 哦, 不 哦, 不 |
[02:44] | Agent down! | 探员受伤了 |
[02:46] | Back stairwell.! | 楼梯间后面 |
[02:47] | Get EMS here now.! | 马上呼叫急救服务 |
[02:50] | Doggett, he’s got her gun! | 多各特 他拿了她的枪 |
[02:56] | Erwin Lukesh! | 伊文·卢卡斯 |
[02:58] | Federal Agent! | 联邦探员 |
[03:02] | Turn around, you son of a bitch. | 转过身来, 你个狗娘养的 |
[03:17] | Back here! | 过来 |
[04:39] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[04:40] | So this is how the uptown crowd lives, huh? | 这就是住宅区的人的生活方式 哼 |
[04:42] | This is it. Moving on up. | 是的 不断向前 |
[04:45] | So, is there anything really heavy that I can move for you? | 你有什么很重的东西需要我帮你搬吗 |
[04:47] | A dresser, a fridge? | 一个梳妆台,一台电冰箱 |
[04:48] | No, but thank you, John. | 没有, 但是谢谢你, 约翰 |
[04:50] | You’ve just missed the movers. | 刚刚搬完 你才来 |
[04:53] | You don’t say. | 你没有说 |
[04:55] | I brought you a housewarming gift. | 我给你带来一件乔迁礼物 |
[05:04] | Hot dogs? | 热狗 |
[05:06] | Polish sausage! | 波兰香肠 |
[05:08] | It’s the best in the city. | 是城里最好的 |
[05:09] | There’s a little stand a couple of blocks… | 有一个摊位在过了几个路口 |
[05:11] | over on M Street. | 的M街上 |
[05:12] | You’ll be able to walk to it. | 你可以走路到那 |
[05:14] | Wow. | 哇 |
[05:15] | Try one. | 尝一个 |
[05:22] | Mmm! Like I’m back in Gdansk. | 嗯 就像我回到了格丹斯克 |
[05:35] | Let me get some plates. | 让我拿一些盘子 |
[05:37] | Plates? For crying out loud. | 盘子 搞什么名堂 |
[05:39] | Who eats Polish sausage with plates? | 谁会用盘子吃波兰香肠 |
[05:47] | Hello. | 喂 |
[05:48] | Agent Reyes, it’s A.D. Skinner. | 雷耶斯探员, 我是史基纳助理局长 |
[05:50] | Yes, sir. | 是,先生 |
[05:51] | There’s no easy way to say this. | 没不知道怎样告诉你 |
[05:53] | I’m sorry to do it over the phone. | 我非常抱歉打电话告诉你 |
[05:55] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[05:56] | It’s Doggett… he’s been found… | 是多各特 他被找到了 |
[05:58] | in an alley off Dillon Park. | 在狄龙公园的一个小巷里 |
[05:59] | He’s been shot. | 他中枪了 |
[06:03] | I’m sorry. What did you say? | 对不起 你说什么 |
[06:05] | They’re taking him to Washington Memorial. | 他们正送他到华盛顿纪念医院 |
[06:08] | Agent? | 探员 |
[06:10] | Sir, what you’re saying is… | 先生, 你说的是 |
[06:16] | Agent Reyes? | 雷耶斯探员 |
[06:19] | Agent Reyes.! | 雷耶斯探员 |
[06:29] | Excuse me. | 劳驾 |
[06:31] | Monica. | 莫妮卡 |
[06:33] | Brad? | 布拉德 |
[06:34] | Skinner called you too? | 史基纳也给你打电话了 |
[06:36] | He’s staying at the crime scene. | 他在犯罪现场 |
[06:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:40] | I’ve been put in charge of the investigation. | 我负责调查这件事情 |
[06:43] | I promise you… it’s my top priority. | 我答应我 将首先调查你这个案子 |
[06:46] | I will find the person who did this. | 我一定找到凶手 |
[06:48] | I just need to find out… | 我只想了解 |
[06:50] | why your partner was in that alley this morning. | 为什么你的搭档今天早上会在那个小巷 |
[06:52] | He wasn’t! | 他没有在那 |
[06:54] | He was with me, at my apartment. | 他跟我一起, 在我的公寓 |
[06:57] | He was with me when Skinner called me. | 当史基纳给我打电话的时候他跟我一起 |
[07:02] | I’m not sure I’m following. | 我不明白你说的 |
[07:09] | Monica, I’m so sorry. | 莫妮卡,我非常抱歉 |
[07:11] | Agent Doggett is just coming out of surgery. | 多各特探员刚刚做完手术 |
[07:14] | They’re moving him to the ICU. | 他们在把他送到重症病房 |
[07:16] | How’s it look? | 情况如何 |
[07:20] | If he pulls through this… | 如果他能度过这难关 |
[07:23] | it’s likely that he’ll be paralyzed for life. | 可能他将终生瘫痪 |
[07:30] | I haven’t understood one single word I’ve heard… | 自从我到这儿 |
[07:33] | since I got here. | 我不明白我听到的每一个字 |
[07:36] | Whoever you’re talking about, it’s notJohn Doggett. | 无论你说的是谁 那不是约翰·多各特 |
[08:31] | 华盛顿特区 联邦调查局 弹道实验室 | |
[08:35] | You found the bullet. | 你找到子弹了 |
[08:36] | Nine-millimeter slug. | 九毫米的子弹 |
[08:38] | Found it in the alley lodged in a wall. | 在小巷里发现的 射入墙里 |
[08:42] | Most likely from a SIG Sauer P226 or 228. | 很有可能是一支西格绍尔P226或228 |
[08:45] | Possibly FBl-issue. | 可能是FBl配装的 |
[08:47] | I know what you’re thinking… | 我知道你在想什么 |
[08:49] | but this didn’t come from Doggett’s weapon. | 但是这个不是从多各特的枪里射出 |
[08:51] | Ballistics don’t match, and his gun was never fired. | 弹道学不匹配, 而且他的枪根本没开过 |
[08:54] | Assistant Director? | 助理局长 |
[09:01] | I’d appreciate case updates in a timely fashion. | 我希望能及时得到这个案子的进展 |
[09:05] | For instance, this bullet… | 例如, 这个子弹 |
[09:07] | How long have you had it? An hour? | 你得到它多久 一个小时 |
[09:09] | Two? | 二个 |
[09:13] | Thereabouts. | 差不多 |
[09:15] | It’s just that we need to keep the lines of communication open. | 我们需要一直保持联络 |
[09:19] | That’s all I’m asking, okay? | 我就要求这些 好吗 |
[09:22] | I want this slug run through… | 我想将这个弹头扫描 |
[09:25] | our database of FBl-issue pistols. | 在我们的数据库寻找调查局配装的手枪 |
[09:29] | Like I told you… | 就像我告诉你的 |
[09:31] | the round didn’t come from Doggett’s weapon. | 子弹不是从多各特手枪里射出的 |
[09:34] | You’re not saying another agent could have done this? | 你不会说另外一个探员做的 |
[09:36] | Just run it, please. | 请扫描一下 |
[09:57] | I just… | 我只是 |
[09:59] | I don’t understand how any of this is possible. | 我不理解这怎么可能 |
[10:05] | He was with me, Dana, in my apartment. | 他和我在一起, 黛娜 在我的公寓 |
[10:09] | How can this be? | 这怎么可能 |
[10:11] | I saw something once. | 我以前看到一些事情 |
[10:16] | It’s only been the last of couple years… | 直到前几年 |
[10:19] | that I’ve fully come to terms with it. | 我才完全接受它 |
[10:24] | In ’94, my father passed away. | 在94年 我的父亲去世了 |
[10:27] | And that night, I think… | 那个晚上,我想 |
[10:31] | that very moment that it happened, he came to me. | 在离世的那个瞬间, 他来到我面前 |
[10:39] | I like to believe that he came to say good-bye. | 我想他是来说再见的 |
[10:42] | A visitation. | 一次探视 |
[10:45] | I think that’s wonderful… | 我想那非常好 |
[10:49] | a blessing… | 是祝福 |
[10:52] | but that’s not what happened to me. | 但是那不是发生在我身上的 |
[11:01] | Scully. | 史卡利 |
[11:03] | It’s me. Is Reyes with you? | 是我 雷耶斯和你在一起吗 |
[11:05] | Yes, she’s here. We’re both still at the hospital. | 是的, 她在这 我们两个都还在医院 |
[11:08] | I need you to bring her to the Sixth District Police Station. | 我需要你带她到第六区警察局 |
[11:10] | I’m on my way there myself. | 我自己正在去那里的路上 |
[11:11] | What’s this about? | 这为什么 |
[11:13] | I’ll tell you when you get there. | 你到那儿的时候我会告诉你 |
[11:21] | 华盛顿特区 第六区警局 | |
[11:32] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[11:33] | Agent Reyes, would you mind stepping inside, please? | 雷耶斯探员 你介意进去一下吗 |
[11:46] | Hi, Monica. Have a seat. | 嗨 莫妮卡 请坐 |
[11:56] | I wanted you and I… | 我想要你和我 |
[11:58] | to have a chance to talk alone… | 有机会单独会谈 |
[12:00] | to clear a few things up… | 来弄清楚一些事情 |
[12:02] | a few details of your story. | 你的故事的一些细节 |
[12:04] | My “story”? | 我的”故事” |
[12:07] | Well, your assertion… | 是的, 你声称 |
[12:09] | that you were with Agent Doggett when he was shot. | 当他被枪杀的时候你跟多各特探员一起 |
[12:11] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[12:13] | – Just wait. – Is that a true statement? | – 就等着- 这是真实的声明吗 |
[12:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:18] | I mean… no, I wasn’t with Agent Doggett… | 我是指 不, 当他被枪杀的时候 |
[12:21] | when he was shot, but I was with him… | 我没有和多各特探员在一起 我说的是史基纳助理局长 |
[12:24] | at the time A.D. Skinner called to tell me he’d been shot. | 打电话告诉我他中枪时 我是和他在一起 |
[12:28] | Look, Monica… | 你看, 莫妮卡 |
[12:31] | you know how I feel… | 你知道我的感受 |
[12:33] | you know I’m on your side… | 你知道我站在你这一边 |
[12:34] | but give me something here. | 但是告诉我一些事情 |
[12:36] | Give me some mitigating reason… | 告诉我一些你为掩盖的事情 |
[12:39] | for what you’re trying to cover up. | 减轻责任的理由 |
[12:41] | I’m going to put a stop to this. | 我要制止这样的谈话 |
[12:45] | What are you saying to me, Brad? | 你在说什么, 布拉德 |
[12:49] | Why are you saying these things? | 你为什么在说这些事情 |
[12:56] | We’ve checked and rechecked the ballistics tests. | 我们反复检查了弹道测试 |
[13:00] | The bullet that hit Doggett came from your gun. | 打中多各特的子弹是从你的枪发出的 |
[13:05] | And furthermore… | 而且 |
[13:07] | we have an eyewitness… | 我们有一个目击者 |
[13:11] | one who’s placed you at the scene. | 他指出你在现场 |
[13:13] | Is that why I’m here… | 那就是我到这里的原因 |
[13:15] | in this room, so you can make an I D? | 来这间房间 你让他指认我吗 |
[13:18] | Agent Reyes, I’m going to have to ask you… | 雷耶斯探员 我必须要你 |
[13:20] | for your FBI identification and your gun. | 交回你的调查局的证件和枪 |
[13:23] | Who’s there? Who’s back there? | 谁在那里 谁在那里 |
[13:29] | We appreciate your cooperation, sir. | 我们感谢你的合作, 先生 |
[13:34] | Anything I can do to help. | 我愿意做任何事情 |
[14:00] | Smart touch… posting a guard… | 真聪明 放一个警卫在这 |
[14:02] | to make sure I don’t finish the job. | 保证我不能下毒手 |
[14:10] | Do you really believe I did this? | 你真的相信是我干的吗 |
[14:12] | No. But it doesn’t matter what I believe. | 不 但我相信什么并不重要 |
[14:15] | You may still be arrested. | 你将被逮捕 |
[14:17] | So what are they waiting for? | 那么他们在等什么 |
[14:18] | Follmer’s case has a couple of potential holes. | 弗尔莫的案子有几个潜在的漏洞 |
[14:21] | For starters, there’s the fact… | 第一 有一个事实 |
[14:23] | that when I called you… | 就是当我给你打电话时 |
[14:24] | you were at home… 14 miles from the crime scene. | 你在家里 离犯罪现场14英里 |
[14:27] | Plus, there’s the condition of your gun. | 而且还有你的枪的状况 |
[14:29] | It hadn’t been fired. | 它没有发射过 |
[14:30] | However, the bullet… | 但是, 子弹 |
[14:31] | does match your gun… perfectly. | 的确非常符合你的枪 |
[14:34] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这没有道理 |
[14:37] | None of it. | 完全不可理解 |
[14:38] | What about the eyewitness? | 那么目击者呢 |
[14:41] | What can you tell me about him? | 你能告诉我关于他的什么 |
[14:43] | You know we can’t discuss that. | 你知道我们不能讨论这个的 |
[14:50] | Look. | 看 |
[14:55] | Oh, my God. John? | 啊,我的上帝 约翰 |
[15:00] | Is he conscious? | 他有意识吗 |
[15:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:02] | It could just be a muscle spasm. | 可能只是肌肉痉挛 |
[15:05] | It’s not uncommon with this type of spinal injury. | 对于这种脊髓受伤这并不罕见 |
[15:11] | No, it’s not a spasm. | 不, 这不是痉挛 |
[15:14] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[15:16] | It’s Morse code. | 是摩尔斯代码 |
[15:29] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[15:35] | “Lukesh.” | 卢卡斯 |
[15:36] | What? What does that mean? | 什么 那是什么意思 |
[16:01] | Who’s there? | 谁在那 |
[16:03] | Is somebody there? | 是谁啊 |
[16:05] | Erwin, is that you? | 伊文 是你吗 |
[16:08] | Who else would it be, Mama? | 那还会是谁, 妈妈 |
[16:11] | I thought maybe robbers. | 我想可能是盗贼 |
[16:12] | I thought something terrible… | 我以为你发生了 |
[16:14] | had happened to you. | 什么糟糕的事情 |
[16:15] | You were gone so long. | 你不见了那么久 |
[16:17] | I was gone two hours and six minutes. | 我只是不见了2小时6分钟 |
[16:19] | I’m back at noon… | 我在中午回来 |
[16:21] | just like I told you. | 我告诉过你的 |
[16:23] | I was so scared. | 我很害怕 |
[16:24] | Could you bring me a glass of Clamato… | 你能给我拿一杯果汁 |
[16:28] | with two squirts of Texas Pete… | 滴两滴德克萨斯皮特 |
[16:31] | and two ice cubes? | 以及两个小方冰块 |
[16:36] | Oh, God, I was all alone… | 啊, 上帝, 我自己一个人 |
[16:37] | and I heard the knob rattle. | 我听到门把手在响 |
[16:40] | Somebody was rattling the knob. | 有人在弄门把手 |
[16:44] | It was the robbers. I just know it was. | 是强盗 我就知道是 |
[16:47] | I don’t know how I got through it. | 我不知道我是如何度过的 |
[16:50] | I was so scared. | 我很害怕 |
[16:56] | Like sands through the hourglass… | 就像沙子经过沙漏 |
[17:00] | so are the Days of Our Lives. | 我们的生活也是这样 |
[17:01] | My show is on. | 正在放我喜欢的节目 |
[17:03] | Could you make me my hot sandwich… | 你能做我的热三明治 |
[17:04] | so that I could eat my sandwich… | 这样我能一边吃我的三明治 |
[17:07] | while I watch my show? | 一边看电视 |
[17:16] | What kind of sandwich is it? | 做什么样子的三明治 |
[17:17] | Potted meat. | 罐头肉 |
[17:19] | I don’t think I like that. | 我想我不会喜欢 |
[17:22] | Have I had it before? | 我以前吃过吗 |
[17:24] | Many times. | 吃过很多次 |
[17:29] | You love it. | 你喜欢吃 |
[17:36] | I should be at the hospital. | 我应该在医院 |
[17:38] | Scully will call if he regains consciousness. | 如果他恢复意识 史卡利会打电话 |
[17:40] | Either way, I should be there. | 总之,我该在那儿 |
[17:42] | Agent, you’re still under investigation. | 探员 你还在调查之中 |
[17:44] | Not to mention I will be too… | 更不用说我也会被调查 |
[17:46] | if it’s ever found out that I showed you this. | 如果被发现我给你看这个 |
[17:55] | “Erwin Timothy Lukesh.” | 伊文·蒂莫西·卢卡斯 |
[17:57] | Have you ever seen him before? | 你以前见过他吗 |
[18:02] | “1995: Patient at the State Psychiatric Hospital… | “1995: 州立精神病医院的病人 |
[18:05] | “at Gaithersburg. | “在盖瑟斯堡 |
[18:06] | “Diagnosed with a delusional disorder… | “被诊断有妄想混乱 |
[18:09] | “anger subtype, which presented itself… | “愤怒亚型 |
[18:11] | shortly after the suicide death of his father.” | 在他父亲自杀后不久 就表现出来 |
[18:13] | After four months… he was deemed fit for release. | 四个月以后 他被释放了 |
[18:18] | He lives with his invalid mother… | 他和他有病的妈妈生活在一起 |
[18:19] | in an apartment adjacent to the crime scene. | 在离犯罪现场不远的一个公寓里 |
[18:22] | What’s the story he’s telling? | 他是怎么讲的 |
[18:23] | That he heard a bang… | 他说他听到一声巨响 |
[18:25] | went downstairs to investigate… | 就下楼查看 |
[18:28] | and then he saw you exit the alley. | 就他看见你从小巷出来 |
[18:31] | This is the one person we know was in the vicinity… | 他就是在枪击发生的时候 |
[18:34] | at the time of the shooting. | 我们知道的在附近的人 |
[18:35] | Why would Doggett say his name? | 为什么多各特说他的名字 |
[18:37] | You think Lukesh shot Doggett? | 你认为卢卡斯枪杀了多各特 |
[18:40] | What if Doggett was investigating Lukesh? | 如果多各特正在调查卢卡斯呢 |
[18:44] | What if Lukesh is somehow behind all this? | 如果这一切都和卢卡斯有关呢 |
[18:56] | – Skinner. – It’s Follmer. | – 史基纳 – 是弗尔默 |
[18:58] | Do you recall our discussion where I asked you to keep me up to date? | 你还记得我让你随时告诉我进展的那次讨论吗 |
[19:01] | I do. | 记得 |
[19:03] | Really? | 真的 |
[19:04] | And yet it’s like we never even had it. | 但是好像我们从来没有联系过 |
[19:06] | I’m at Washington Memorial. | 我在华盛顿纪念医院 |
[19:08] | I’m assuming you’re with our prime suspect. | 我猜你和主要嫌疑犯在一起 |
[19:11] | Bring her. | 把她带来 |
[19:13] | She’s going to talk to Agent Doggett. | 她将和多各特探员谈话 |
[19:18] | Oh, the gang’s all here. | 噢, 大家都在这 |
[19:20] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[19:21] | Fully conscious. | 完全清醒 |
[19:23] | We set up a communication device… | 我们建立了通讯设备 |
[19:25] | designed for spinal injury victims. | 为椎骨受伤的人设计的 |
[19:27] | Speaking with him should be much easier. | 和他谈话就容易多了 |
[19:29] | Just so we’re clear… | 大家都清楚 |
[19:31] | you’ll ask only the questions I want asked. | 你将只问那些我想问的问题 |
[19:33] | You’re not to try to shade his testimony in any way. | 你不能以任何方式试图掩饰他的陈述 |
[19:35] | If you’re so concerned… | 如果你如此关注 |
[19:37] | why let Reyes talk to him in the first place? | 为什么不首先让雷耶斯和他谈 |
[19:39] | Because he says he won’t talk to anyone but you. | 因为他说他只和你说 |
[19:46] | He didn’t mention you two. | 他没有提及你们两个 |
[20:15] | John. | 约翰 |
[20:20] | Hey, there. | 嗨 |
[20:41] | That’s right. | 你说的对 |
[20:43] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[20:46] | As if there were ever any doubt. | 从来没有任何怀疑 |
[20:59] | Why am I alive? | 为什么我还活着 |
[21:01] | Is that what you’re asking? | 那就是你所要问的吗 |
[21:03] | I’m fine, John. Why wouldn’t I be? | 我很好, 约翰 我为什么会不好呢 |
[21:08] | Have him say who shot him. | 让他说谁开枪打了他 |
[21:38] | My throat wasn’t cut, John. What do you mean? | 我的喉咙没有被割 约翰 你什么意思 |
[23:23] | Wiggle your finger if you feel anything. | 挥动你的手指如果你有感觉 |
[23:26] | Any sensation at all? | 有感觉吗 |
[23:29] | Pain? | 疼痛 |
[23:31] | Tingling? | 刺痛 |
[23:35] | Okay. That’s enough for today. | 好 今天就这样 |
[23:37] | We’ll see if you can do any better tomorrow. | 我们看看明天你能不能好些 |
[23:52] | You kiss your mother with that mouth? | 你用那张嘴亲吻你的母亲 |
[24:06] | It’s coming along. | 正在有进展 |
[24:12] | It’s nowhere, basically. | 基本上, 还没有结果 |
[24:14] | There’s so much that’s impossible to reconcile. | 太多了, 没有办法协调 |
[24:19] | You say I was on a stakeout with you. | 你说我和你一起出警 |
[24:22] | I say you were at my apartment bringing me… | 我说你在我的公寓送我 |
[24:29] | John… do you know a little stand on M Street… | 约翰 你知道在M街道的一个小摊位 |
[24:35] | supposed to be really good hot dogs? | 应该是卖非常好吃的热狗吗 |
[24:49] | John, what if we were both right? | 约翰 如果我们都对了怎么办 |
[24:51] | What if you were at my apartment… | 如果你是在我的公寓怎么办 |
[24:54] | and I was on a stakeout with you… | 而又我是和你一起出警 |
[24:56] | at the exact same time? | 在完全一样的时间 |
[24:58] | What would it take for that to be true? | 怎样证明是真的呢 |
[25:09] | Except maybe we do. | 除非我们真是那样 |
[25:12] | Maybe all of us do. | 可能我们都那样 |
[25:18] | You’ve heard of the idea of a parallel universe… | 你听说过并行宇宙的理论 |
[25:22] | one that’s identical, or nearly identical… | 有一个完全一样的, 或者接近一样的 |
[25:24] | to our own… | 并行世界 |
[25:26] | one in which we all have a double. | 在那里 我们都有另一个我 |
[25:29] | It’s theoretical physics, but… | 这是理论物理学, 但是 |
[25:31] | what if it’s real? | 如果这是真的呢 |
[25:42] | You said yourself, Erwin Lukesh was known… | 你说 伊文·卢卡斯非常有名 |
[25:45] | for his impossible escapes. | 是因为他的不可思议的逃跑技术 |
[25:48] | You said that in the alley… | 你说在那个小巷 |
[25:49] | you looked away only for an instant… | 你只是往其它地方看了一瞬间 |
[25:52] | and he was gone. | 他就不见了 |
[25:59] | Back here! | 过来 |
[26:01] | And then somehow he was behind you… | 然后不知何故, 他在你后边 |
[26:03] | and he shot you. | 打了你一枪 |
[26:08] | With my gun… my gun that never left… | 用我的枪 整个下午我的枪从来 |
[26:11] | my possession that entire afternoon. | 没有离开我身边 |
[26:14] | What if Lukesh can pass freely… | 如果卢卡斯能够自由穿越 |
[26:16] | from one parallel world to the other? | 一个并行的世界到另一个 |
[26:19] | Like… like he’s opening a door. | 就像 就像他打开门 |
[26:28] | And what if somehow you followed him through that door… | 而你不知怎么跟着他 |
[26:31] | without even knowing it? | 通过那道门 |
[26:36] | Maybe when you followed Lukesh into this world, my… | 可能当你跟着卢卡斯进到这个世界 |
[26:41] | my Doggett got forced out. | 我的多各特被迫离开了 |
[26:54] | My Doggett would have called that crazy too… | 我的多各特也会认为这种想法很疯狂 |
[26:57] | but give me another theory that fits. | 但是能我提供另外一个理论解释这些 |
[27:09] | I’m kind of confused as to why I’m back. | 我有点困惑我为什么回来 |
[27:11] | I already told you everything I know. | 我已经告诉你我所知道的一切 |
[27:14] | We just had a few little, uh… inconsistencies… | 我们只是有一些, 嗯 矛盾 |
[27:17] | that we needed to clear up. | 我们需要搞明白这些矛盾 |
[27:20] | Sure. | 当然 |
[27:22] | Dot the i’s, cross the t’s. | 要注意所有细节啊 |
[27:25] | Yeah, here’s an odd one for starters. | 是, 首先 这里有个奇怪的事 |
[27:28] | We have an eyewitness that says you shot AgentJohn Doggett. | 我们有一个目击者说你开枪打了约翰·多各特探员 |
[27:37] | Well, that’s surprising. | 那令人惊奇 |
[27:38] | I can’t imagine who would have said that. | 我不能想象谁会那样说 |
[27:41] | Agent Doggett. | 多各特探员 |
[27:42] | Yeah, he’s regained consciousness. | 是的, 他已经恢复意识了 |
[27:45] | He’s very chatty. | 他非常健谈 |
[27:48] | Among other things, he says that… | 在他的说的很多事情中, 他说 |
[27:50] | you’re a murderer. | 你是凶手 |
[27:51] | That you enjoy killing women with a straight razor. | 说你喜欢用剃刀杀死女人 |
[27:56] | And cutting out their tongues. | 而且割断她们的舌头 |
[28:02] | Yeah. Wow | 是的 哇 |
[28:06] | What a corker. | 一个了不起的人 |
[28:10] | Mr. Lukesh… | 卢卡斯先生 |
[28:12] | would you consent to a GSR test? | 你愿意进行一个皮电反应测试吗 |
[28:14] | GSR? What is that? | 皮电反应 那是什么 |
[28:17] | It can reveal whether or not someone… | 它可以发现一个人最近 |
[28:19] | recently fired a gun. | 是否开过枪 |
[28:22] | You wouldn’t mind indulging us, would you? | 你不会介意我们这么做吧, 是吗 |
[28:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:28] | I think I’d have to talk to my lawyer about that. | 我认为我需要和我的律师讨论一下 |
[28:35] | Look. | 听着 |
[28:36] | My heart goes out to your Agent Doggett… | 我的心和你们的多各特探员在一起 |
[28:40] | but he’s confused. | 但是他很困惑 |
[28:42] | It’s clear to me… | 对我来说很清楚 |
[28:44] | that your female agent, Ms. Reyes, is responsible… | 你们的女探员, 雷耶斯女士 |
[28:46] | for this terrible tragedy. | 对这个悲剧负责 |
[28:48] | Is there someone who can corroborate your story? | 有什么人可以证实你的故事吗 |
[28:54] | No. | 没有 |
[28:55] | What about your mother? | 你妈妈如何 |
[29:00] | You live with your mother, right? | 你和你妈妈一块住, 是吗 |
[29:02] | She was sleeping. She wouldn’t have heard anything. | 她在睡觉 她不会听到什么东西的 |
[29:05] | Huh. | 哼 |
[29:07] | Well, still, maybe she can tell us something. | 好吧, 尽管如此,也许她可以能够告诉我们一些东西 |
[29:08] | Would she be willing to come down here and talk to us? | 她会愿意来这儿和跟我们谈谈吗 |
[29:11] | My mother’s in poor health. She gets confused easily. | 我母亲的身体很糟糕 她很容易就被弄糊涂了 |
[29:14] | Oh, we can go to her. | 噢, 我们可以去找她 |
[29:16] | I won’t have you harassing her just because you’re afraid… | 我不会让你么打扰她 就因为你们害怕 |
[29:19] | to admit that one of your people did this. | 承认你们的一个人做了这件事 |
[29:22] | Now, if you’re going to arrest me… | 现在, 如果你们想逮捕我 |
[29:26] | do it. | 动手吧 |
[29:31] | Otherwise, I’m going home. | 否则, 我要回家了 |
[29:36] | Say hi to Mama. | 跟妈妈问好 |
[30:04] | Agent Reyes, right? | 是雷耶斯探员吗 |
[30:08] | What’s the matter? | 怎么啦 |
[30:11] | Cat got your tongue? | 你怎么不说话 |
[30:16] | How do you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[30:20] | You know what I’m talking about, don’t you? | 你知道我在说什么, 是吗 |
[30:24] | There’s this world… | 有个世界 |
[30:26] | and there’s the world where you live out your sick fantasies. | 在那个世界 你活在你的恶心的幻想中 |
[30:32] | When did it start? | 它什么时候开始的 |
[30:33] | Was it after your breakdown in ’95? | 在你95年的崩溃后 |
[30:37] | All that anger. It’s buttoned up so tight… | 所有的愤怒 被压制的那么紧 |
[30:41] | it had nowhere else to go. | 它没有地方去 |
[30:44] | It had to get released. | 它必须被释放 |
[30:48] | Not here… | 但不在这儿 |
[30:49] | but in a world just like this one. | 而在另一个就像这里的世界里 |
[30:59] | God, I enjoyed you. | 上帝, 看你这样我很享受 |
[31:04] | You bled just like a pig. | 你像猪一样的在流血 |
[31:15] | Reyes? | 雷耶斯 |
[31:23] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[31:35] | Mama, I’m home. | 妈妈, 我回家了 |
[31:52] | Mama, you want your Clamato? | 妈妈, 你想要果汁吗 |
[32:10] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[32:17] | Have you been out of bed? | 你下床了吗 |
[32:24] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[32:34] | You don’t tell me things, Erwin. | 你没有告诉我发生什么事了 伊文 |
[32:39] | I tell you things. | 我告诉你 |
[32:42] | You sneak out of the house all night. | 你整夜 偷偷的溜出 |
[32:45] | You leave me alone all by myself… | 你让我一个人独自呆在这 |
[32:49] | and then you think I don’t know. | 你认为我不知道 |
[32:52] | Well, I know. | 好, 我知道 |
[32:53] | I know… every time. | 我知道 每次都知道 |
[32:55] | What is it that you do, Erwin… | 你做了什么 伊文 |
[32:58] | that you don’t tell me? | 你不敢告诉我 |
[33:00] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[33:02] | I don’t do that. | 我没有做 |
[33:03] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不知道你指什么 |
[33:05] | Why is that in my house? | 那为什么在我的家里 |
[33:11] | I opened the drawer, and it gave me a heart attack. | 我打开抽屉, 它让我心脏病发作 |
[33:15] | I don’t know how I even picked it up… | 我不知道怎样拿它 |
[33:17] | without it going off and killing me. | 才不会爆炸和杀死我 |
[33:21] | I was so scared. | 我很害怕 |
[33:26] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[33:27] | I don’t know how it got there. | 我不知道它怎样到那的 |
[33:29] | If you won’t tell me… | 如果你不愿意告诉我 |
[33:32] | you can tell the FBI, that’s it. | 你就告诉调查局, 就这样 |
[33:34] | Yes, the FBI has left three messages. | 是的, 调查局留了三条留言 |
[33:38] | They want to talk to me. | 他们想跟我谈话 |
[33:41] | Can you imagine, Erwin? | 你能想到吗, 伊文 |
[33:45] | Why would the FBI want to talk to me? | 为什么会联邦调查局想跟我谈话 |
[33:59] | What are you doing? Aren’t you even gonna listen? | 你在做什么 你都不想听吗 |
[34:07] | Are you gonna talk to them? | 你要和他们说吗 |
[34:09] | Well, of course I am. It’s the FBI. | 当然我会 那是调查局 |
[34:16] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[34:21] | Oh, don’t turn on the waterworks, mister. | 噢 用眼泪攻势 先生 |
[34:23] | That’s not going to wash. I’m the one who’s being lied to. | 没有用的 我是那个一直被骗的 |
[34:40] | Erwin… | 伊文 |
[34:42] | what are you doing? | 你想做什么 |
[34:52] | Erwin. | 伊文 |
[34:54] | What are you doing? | 你想做什么 |
[34:56] | Erwin.! | 伊文 |
[35:34] | Did not. | 没有 |
[35:44] | Anyway, that’s what you get for hiring cheap help. | 总之 这就是你得到的廉价服务 |
[35:46] | Thinking about what? | 想什么 |
[36:14] | How? | 如何 |
[36:27] | Bad joke. | 一点不好笑 |
[36:51] | My theory is sound? | 我的理论合理吗 |
[36:55] | You don’t believe a word of it, John. | 你一点都不相信它, 约翰 |
[36:57] | Never in a million years would you believe. | 一百万年你都不会相信 |
[37:00] | This has nothing to do with my theory. | 这和我的理论无关 |
[37:24] | I would do anything for you. | 除了这件事 我会为你做 |
[37:26] | Anything but that. | 任何事情 |
[37:36] | Reyes. | 雷耶斯 |
[37:38] | It’s Skinner. Are you okay? | 我是史基纳 你还好吗 |
[37:40] | Yes, sir, I’m fine. | 是的, 先生, 我还好 |
[37:43] | I can’t say the same for Miriam Lukesh. | 我无法和米丽亚姆·卢卡斯说同样的话 |
[37:47] | What happened? | 怎么啦 |
[37:49] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[37:50] | It’s the exact M.O. Doggett described. | 和多各特描述的一摸一样 |
[37:53] | Most likely a straight razor was used. | 很有可能用的是剃刀 |
[37:56] | Lukesh killed his mother. | 卢卡斯杀害了他妈妈 |
[37:58] | Do you have any idea where he is? | 你知道他现在在哪吗 |
[38:02] | None. | 没有 |
[38:03] | But if everything I’ve been hearing is true… | 但是如果我一直听到的一切是真的 |
[38:05] | he’s not going to be easy to find. | 他不会容易被发现的 |
[38:08] | I think he’ll find us. | 我认为他会找我们 |
[38:12] | 班尼特大街67号 华盛顿特区 | |
[38:52] | Are you all right, Agent Reyes? | 你还好吗, 雷耶斯探员 |
[38:55] | Just a little jumpy, I guess. | 只是有一些紧张不安, 我想 |
[38:58] | It’s understandable. | 可以理解 |
[39:00] | I don’t think you’re the only one. | 并非只有你一个人 |
[39:02] | Try and take it easy, Monica. | 尽量放松,莫妮卡 |
[39:04] | We got you covered coming and going. | 我们保护你的一举一动 |
[39:06] | Anything happening out front? | 外面有什么事情发生 |
[39:08] | No, you moved into a quiet neighborhood. | 没有 你在一个安静的社区 |
[39:10] | It’s dead out there. | 外面非常安静 |
[39:14] | I think I’ll check around once more. | 我想我应该再检查一下 |
[39:43] | You want to scream right now, don’t you? | 你现在想呼叫 不是吗 |
[39:44] | – Lukesh. – Because of your friends outside… | – 卢卡斯 – 因为你外面的朋友 |
[39:47] | parked in a van… might as well say “FBl” in big huge letters. | 在一辆停着的面包车里 可能也写着很大的字母”FBl” |
[39:50] | Do it. | 尖声叫 |
[39:52] | Try and scream out to them. | 向他们试着大声尖叫 |
[39:54] | They can’t hear you. | 他们不能听到你 |
[40:01] | Where’d she go? | 她到哪里去了 |
[40:02] | Monica, do you copy? | 莫妮卡, 你听到了吗 |
[40:04] | Reyes? | 雷耶斯 |
[40:05] | Agent Reyes, do you read me? | 雷耶斯探员, 你听到我了吗 |
[40:07] | He’s in there. He’s gotta be. | 他在那儿 他是在那里 |
[40:10] | – It’s not possible. – Well, what if it is? | – 不可能 – 好吧,如果是怎么办 |
[40:12] | You want to stick around and find out? | 你想呆在这搞明白 |
[40:16] | You ruined everything, you bitch. | 你毁了一切,你个婊子 |
[40:22] | You made me. | 你让我 |
[40:24] | You made me do it. | 你让我这么做的 |
[40:26] | – Lukesh, don’t… – Shut up. Shut up. | – 卢卡斯, 不要 – 住口 住口 |
[40:33] | But you know what? | 但是你知道吗 |
[40:37] | This time I get to bleed you slow. | 这次我将慢慢的让你流血 |
[40:48] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[40:53] | Monica, you all right? | 莫妮卡, 你还好吗 |
[40:57] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 还好 还好 |
[41:00] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[42:15] | [Beeps] | 哔哔声] |
[43:19] | Monica, forget about the plates, will ya? | 莫妮卡, 别拿盘子了, 好吗 |
[43:25] | What’s wrong? | 怎么啦 |
[43:38] | Monica, what’s wrong? | 莫妮卡, 怎么啦 |
[43:42] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[43:44] | I’m good. | 我很好 |