时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Yeah, dudes! Welcome to your Dumb Ass Show.! | 耶 弟兄们 欢迎来到你们的蠢人秀 |
[00:07] | I am Sky Commander Winky | 我是天空指挥官文可 |
[00:09] | and this is the beautiful Cap’n Dare! | 这个是漂亮的戴尔队长 |
[00:12] | Yeah, baby! Woo-hoo! | 耶 宝贝 呜呼 |
[00:14] | The biggest dumb ass I know. | 这个是我知道的最蠢的人 |
[00:17] | Thank you, Sky Commander. | 谢谢 天空指挥官 |
[00:18] | Yes, Captain Dare will show you | 是的 戴尔队长将向你们展示 |
[00:20] | what a dumb ass he really is. | 他是多么蠢的一个人 |
[00:22] | But be forewarned, only a stupid dumb ass | 但是预先警告一下 只是一个极笨的蠢货 |
[00:25] | would neglect to take every safety precaution | 会忽略每个安全防范措施 |
[00:27] | in the stunts you’re about to witness. | 在这个表演中你将成为见证者 |
[00:31] | Now, the physics alone | 现在 单单物理学 |
[00:33] | took almost five minutes of calculations. | 都要花费大约5分钟的时间来计算 |
[00:36] | Oh, oh… yes! | 噢 噢 好啊 |
[00:44] | Yeah, dude, fire when ready. | 耶 弟兄们 准备好了就开火 |
[00:49] | Aah, mother! | 啊 妈妈 |
[00:50] | What the! | 这个是 |
[00:53] | Now that’s a dumb ass! | 这个就是一个蠢蛋 |
[00:56] | Oh, right in the target! | 哦 正中目标 |
[01:02] | Hey, Natalie, come here. | 嗨 娜塔莉 到这儿来 |
[01:03] | How about a kiss for good luck? | 来一个幸运之吻如何 |
[01:06] | Bill, why are you doing this? | 比尔 你为什么要这么做 |
[01:08] | His name’s Captain Dare | 他的名字是戴尔队长 |
[01:10] | and he’ll be famous one day | 而且有一天他将成名 |
[01:12] | for going where no dudes have gone before. | 因为他要去一个从没有人去过的地方 |
[01:16] | Hey, if you won’t give me a kiss | 嗨 如果你不给我一个吻的话 |
[01:18] | how about throwing me a magazine? | 那么扔给我一本杂志如何 |
[01:39] | Yeah! Yeah! | 耶 耶 |
[01:42] | Oh, yeah! | 噢 耶 |
[01:46] | Hey, hey… that… | 嘿 嘿 那个 |
[01:48] | that is it! Whoo! | 就是那个 噢 |
[01:50] | There it is! There it is, yes! | 就在这儿 就在这儿 好 |
[01:53] | That is a dumb ass! That is a dumb ass! | 这是一个蠢人 这是一个蠢人 |
[02:09] | And now, the awesome Captain Dare | 现在 这个可怕的戴尔队长 |
[02:11] | will make Dumb Ass history | 即将创造蠢人历史 |
[02:13] | in the scientifically modified Shopping Cart of Doom… | 在这用科学改变的购物车里 |
[02:18] | rolling down this hill | 从这个山上滚下来 |
[02:19] | hitting the launch ramp at an estimated 24.6 miles an hour | 以大约每小时24 6英里的速度通过这个发射斜坡 |
[02:24] | sailing just over the scrumptious Natalie Gordon | 飞跃这个绝妙的娜塔莉·戈登 |
[02:27] | who will be holding this flaming torch in her mouth. | 她将把这个燃烧的火炬咬在嘴里 |
[02:32] | Whoa, I didn’t say I was going to do anything. | 等一下 我没说过我要做任何事情 |
[02:34] | What? This is the money shot, Natalie. | 什么 这个可是在赚钱呀 娜塔莉 |
[02:36] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[02:37] | Captain, will you tell her? | 队长 还是你来说吧 |
[02:38] | Yeah, come on, Natalie, what could go wrong? | 耶 来呀 娜塔莉 怎么会出错呢 |
[02:40] | What could go wrong?! | 怎么会出错呢 |
[02:41] | You mean besides landing on me | 你是说除了飞过在我身上 |
[02:43] | and crushing my head, Bill? | 并且压碎我的头 比尔 |
[02:45] | Would you…? | 你能不能 |
[02:46] | It’ll be killer. | 这简直是杀人 |
[02:47] | The Captain will jump her | 队长将会跳过她 |
[02:49] | her torch will set the cart on fire… whoosh… | 她的火把将会点燃这个购物车 嗖 |
[02:51] | and our daring hero rolling on to salvation | 然后我们勇敢的英雄将滚进去 |
[02:54] | into the pool of life. Triumphant. | 拯救这些生命 成功 |
[02:58] | Natalie, come on, just do it for me, please? | 娜塔莉 帮帮我 就这么做 拜托 |
[03:01] | Please? Please? | 拜托 拜托 |
[03:02] | Yeah, come on, Natalie. | 是呀 做吧 娜塔莉 |
[03:03] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[03:15] | You’re gonna freakin’ fly, man.This is gonna be big. You can do this. | 你要飞起来了 兄弟 这是难度大的 你能行 |
[03:20] | – You are the man. Show ’em, dumb-ass!- I’m the man! | -你就是那个人 给他们瞧瞧 蠢人 -我就是他 |
[03:25] | I’m the man. Captain Dumb-Ass,comin’ down! What up! | 我就是他 蠢人队长 出发 怎么了 |
[03:29] | Oh! No, no! Hey! | 噢 不 不 嗨 |
[03:41] | Bill! | 比尔 |
[03:44] | Now, that’s a dumb ass. | 现在 这个就是一个蠢人 |
[03:46] | Come on, Bill. Get up. | 喂 比尔 起来 |
[03:49] | Hey, Bill! | 嗨 比尔 |
[03:51] | Hey, Bill! | 嗨 比尔 |
[04:36] | 医学实验单位 大洋郡 新泽西 | |
[04:39] | Thanks for coming so quickly. | 谢谢你这么快赶过来 |
[04:41] | Are you the medical examiner? | 你就是验尸官 |
[04:43] | Yes, yes, I’m Dr. Fountain. | 是的 是的 我是 我是方顿医生 |
[04:44] | And you’re the experts | 你是专家 |
[04:46] | from the FBI? | 联邦调查局派来的 |
[04:46] | The experts? | 专家 |
[04:48] | Well, I was told you were the experts. | 他们跟我说你是专家 |
[04:50] | We work on the X-Files. | 我们主要是做一些X档案相关的工作 |
[04:52] | Our expertise is the unexplained. | 我们擅长那些无法解释的事情 |
[04:54] | We were told you had an unexplained death here. | 他们告诉我们这里发生了一件无法解释的死亡事件 |
[04:57] | Well, you’re the experts. | 那么 你们是专家 |
[04:58] | You tell me. | 你们告诉我 |
[05:04] | So why don’t you explain | 那为什么你不解释一下 |
[05:05] | exactly what happened here, Doctor? | 这里到底发生了什么事情 医生 |
[05:06] | Well, I can’t. | 这个 我没法解释 |
[05:08] | That’s the point. | 这就是原因 |
[05:09] | You can’t tell us anything? | 你什么也不能告诉我们 |
[05:11] | Well, all things considered, I’d prefer not to go on record. | 呃 多方考虑 这些事情我不希望被公开 |
[05:14] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[05:15] | Well, it’s the kid’s parents. | 这是这孩子的父母 |
[05:17] | They’re suing everyone. | 他们状告每个人 |
[05:18] | For what? | 因为什么 |
[05:19] | Everything. | 所有的事情 |
[05:21] | They’re suing the county for making the street too steep | 他们状告这个县因为这条街太陡了 |
[05:23] | the supermarket he stole the shopping cart from | 状告他偷购物车的那个超市 |
[05:25] | the company that made the helmet he was wearing. | 状告制造他戴头盔的那个公司 |
[05:40] | Off the record, Doc… | 私下告诉我们 医生 |
[05:42] | what the hell has that got to do | 这个和超市购物车 |
[05:43] | with a supermarket shopping cart? | 到底有什么联系 |
[05:45] | You familiar with The Dumb Ass Show? | 你知道那个蠢人秀么 |
[05:47] | The Dumb Ass Show? | 蠢人秀 |
[05:50] | It’s a cable TV show where the kids act like, well, dumb asses. | 是一个电视节目 里面的小孩看起来都很蠢 |
[05:53] | They videotape themselves doing stupid stunts. | 他们拍下来他们所做的一些蠢事 |
[05:55] | You mean this was an accident? | 你是说这是一起事故 |
[05:57] | I’d prefer not to get sucked into a legal nightmare here. | 我可不想被卷进一场官司去 |
[06:01] | You investigate the unexplained. | 你们研究那些解释不了的事情 |
[06:03] | How about you explain it to me? | 那么请你给我解释一下 |
[06:13] | Dr. Fountain, do you see this? | 方顿医生 你看到这个了么 |
[06:22] | What the hell is that? | 这个是什么东西 |
[06:23] | You’re asking me? | 你在问我 |
[06:48] | Thanks for coming so quickly. | 感谢你来得这么快 |
[06:49] | The message said urgent. | 你们说很紧急 |
[06:50] | What is it you want me to look at here? | 你想让我看什么 |
[06:53] | We were hoping you could tell us. | 我们希望你能告诉我们 |
[06:54] | Is, uh, she the expert? | 她是专家么 |
[07:07] | Well? | 呃 |
[07:08] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[07:10] | Well, I have to say that, uh… | 呃 我必须承认 嗯 |
[07:14] | I’ve never seen anything quite like this before. | 我从来没有见过这样的东西 |
[07:26] | Well, something killed this kid. | 什么东西杀了这个孩子 |
[07:28] | Well, judging from the amount of insect feces | 从这些昆虫的排泄物来看 |
[07:31] | in the ear and nasal cavities | 在耳朵和鼻孔里的那些 |
[07:33] | it appears that they fed at such a furious rate | 好像它们能疯狂的增加 |
[07:36] | that it caused the boy’s skull to collapse from the inside. | 导致这个孩子的头骨从内部破碎 |
[07:40] | His helmet protected his head during the crash. | 他的头盔在破碎的过程中保护了他的头部 |
[07:44] | There is no impact trauma here whatsoever. None. | 完全没有外伤 一点也没有 |
[07:47] | You’re saying flies killed him. | 你是说苍蝇杀了他 |
[07:55] | All the kids at the scene… | 所有在镜头里的孩子 |
[07:58] | and the flies choose to attack this boy? | 这些苍蝇就选择了这个男孩 |
[08:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:01] | Maybe they were attracted | 也许它们是被 |
[08:02] | for reasons we’re not seeing. | 我们不知道的东西吸引了 |
[08:05] | What if somebody put something in his helmet? | 如果有人在他的头盔里放什么东西呢 |
[08:07] | Insect pheromone. | 昆虫荷尔蒙 |
[08:09] | You know, “Spanish Fly”… | 你知道 “西班牙苍蝇” |
[08:11] | that stuff you see advertised | 那个你在杂志的 |
[08:12] | in the back of magazines | 背面广告看到的 |
[08:13] | that guys use to attract girls. | 男人们用来吸引女孩 |
[08:16] | I glance at them for amusement. | 我只是为了娱乐才看这些 |
[08:19] | I may have to brush up on my “Spanish Fly” | 我可能要去复习一下”西班牙苍蝇” |
[08:21] | but I don’t think the science works that way. | 但是我不认为科学是这样的 |
[08:25] | Anyway, before we start looking for an M.O. | 不管怎么样 在我们了解真相之前 |
[08:28] | I want to find out what kind of fly | 我想查一下什么样的苍蝇 |
[08:30] | would act that aggressively. | 会有这种侵略行为 |
[08:32] | The Musca vetustissima Walker. | 苍蝇座沃克 |
[08:34] | The Australian bush fly. | 澳大利亚丛林苍蝇 |
[08:37] | It craves protein so much | 它们是需要大量的蛋白质 |
[08:39] | it will actually crawl into your open nose, mouth, ears | 通过爬进你的鼻子 嘴巴 耳朵 |
[08:41] | even your eyes | 甚至你的眼睛 |
[08:43] | to feed on nutritious blood and moisture. | 以有营养的血液和水分为生 |
[08:45] | Though the New Zealand screw-worm fly | 新西兰的螺旋虫苍蝇 |
[08:48] | often kills its victims in mere moments | 经常通过挤进一个外部伤口 |
[08:51] | by burrowing into an open wound or cut. | 在瞬间杀掉受害者 |
[08:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:56] | I’m Dr. Rocky Bronzino. | 我是洛克·布朗茨罗博士 |
[08:58] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[08:59] | Rocky Bronzino. | 洛克·布朗茨罗 |
[09:00] | Hello there. | 你好 |
[09:02] | Rocky Bronzino, field entomological expert | 洛克·布朗茨罗 野生昆虫学专家 |
[09:04] | Rutgers University, at your service. | 洛特戈大学 为你服务 |
[09:08] | Dr. Bronzino… | 布朗茨罗博士 |
[09:09] | Rocky. | 洛克 |
[09:11] | These flies you mentioned | 你提到的这些苍蝇 |
[09:12] | neither of them are indigenous to North America. | 没有一种是北美本土的 |
[09:15] | Are you suggesting that we’ve got | 你是不是说我们有 |
[09:17] | a virulent foreign vector here? | 致命的外来带菌者 |
[09:18] | No. The specimens you collected | 不 你收集的那些样本 |
[09:20] | are your garden- variety Calliphorid. | 是普通的丽蝇 |
[09:22] | Harmless as, well… flies. | 无害的苍蝇 |
[09:26] | What are you suggesting then? | 那么你的意思是 |
[09:28] | Nothing. | 没有意思 |
[09:29] | Dr. Fountain brought me in for my scientific expertise. | 方顿医生让我来 是因为我擅长这方面 |
[09:32] | And I must say… I’m glad he did. | 而且我必须说 很高兴他这么做 |
[09:37] | Dr. Bronzino | 布朗茨罗博士 |
[09:39] | you should know we may be looking at a murder. | 你应该知道我们正在找一个凶手 |
[09:41] | A murder? | 凶手 |
[09:44] | Are there any suspects? | 有嫌疑犯么 |
[09:56] | 新泽西 马纳霍金 加菲尔德中学 | |
[10:32] | Natalie Gordon… | 娜塔莉·戈登 |
[10:33] | the lady in Captain Dare’s short life | 戴尔队长短暂生命中的女人 |
[10:36] | and the last person to see him alive. | 并且是最后一个见到他的人 |
[10:41] | Leave me alone, Winky. | 离我远点 文可 |
[10:42] | It’s for the Dumb Ass Memorial Video. | 为了这个蠢人秀的纪念录影 |
[10:44] | For our fallen hero. | 为了我们倒下的英雄 |
[10:45] | Just a few words for Captain Dare, come on. | 来 为戴尔队长说几句 |
[10:47] | You want a few words, Winky? | 你想让我说几句 文可 |
[10:50] | You’re a jerk! | 你是一个混蛋 |
[10:51] | And so is your brother | 你哥哥也是 |
[10:53] | for making Bill do all those stupid stunts. | 因为你们让比尔做这种傻事 |
[10:55] | Hey, Captain Dare died | 嗨 戴尔队长死 |
[10:57] | doing what he loved! | 是为了他喜欢的事情 |
[10:59] | Pushing the envelope. | 挑战极限 |
[11:01] | Maybe if you weren’t | 如果你不是 |
[11:02] | such a… | 这样的一个 |
[11:07] | Hey, you! | 嗨 你 |
[11:09] | Freaky-deaky. | 畸形儿 |
[11:11] | You want your own memorial, huh? | 你要你自己的纪念专辑 嗯 |
[11:13] | You want to be in Dumb Ass? | 你想加入蠢人秀 |
[11:16] | Just leave her alone. | 别去烦她 |
[11:18] | I’m talking to you now, freak. | 我在和你说话呢 怪物 |
[11:23] | David Winkle. | 大卫·文可 |
[11:26] | In my office, right now! | 到我的办公室来 马上 |
[11:30] | Typical. | 很正常啊 |
[11:32] | Lokensgard’s gotta have his mommy stick up for him. | 罗肯歌德的妈妈在护着他 |
[11:35] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[12:14] | …that is it! Whoo! | 就是它 哦 |
[12:16] | There it is! | 来了 |
[12:17] | I think I just solved this case. | 我想我刚刚破了案 |
[12:20] | This kid had crap for brains, the flies couldn’t resist. | 这个孩子大脑里面有些苍蝇不能拒绝的废物 |
[12:23] | Oh, and you were such a choirboy growing up? | 哦 那么你小时候是一个唱诗班小孩咯 |
[12:25] | I mean, we did some stupid stuff | 我的意思是我们做过一些很傻的事情 |
[12:27] | but we didn’t know it was stupid at the time. | 但是我们当时不知道那么傻 |
[12:28] | This isn’t just stupid, this is glorification of stupid. | 这个不仅仅是傻 简直是傻透了 |
[12:32] | These kids take enormous pride | 这些孩子有着充满虚荣 |
[12:34] | in being sub-mental. | 的亚健康问题 |
[12:35] | That’s why they call it Dumb Ass. | 这就是为什么这个节目叫蠢人秀 |
[12:45] | Mr. David Winkle. | 大卫·文可先生 |
[12:48] | Sky Pilot Winky. | 宇航员文可 |
[12:49] | Just the man we want to see. | 这就是我们想见的人 |
[12:50] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[13:02] | That’s very entertaining, Sky Pilot. | 这个很有趣 航天员 |
[13:04] | Sky Commander, if you don’t mind. | 请称呼天空指挥官 如果你不介意的话 |
[13:05] | And you can call me | 那么你可以叫我 |
[13:06] | Sheriff John when I haul your | 约翰警长 当我 |
[13:08] | dumb ass off to jail, Winky. | 送你进监狱的时候 文可 |
[13:09] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[13:11] | We obtained a copy | 我们取到了一封 |
[13:12] | of a recent E-mail you sent | 你最近发出的电子邮件的副本 |
[13:13] | offering to sell the video of your friend’s death | 上面说你准备把你朋友死的录像 |
[13:15] | to the Fox Network. | 卖给福克斯电视网 |
[13:17] | What? No, no, no, I wrote all the networks. | 什么 不不不 我给所有的电视网写信了 |
[13:19] | Fox was the only one who had any interest in it. | 只有福克斯表示有兴趣 |
[13:22] | I don’t think you understand. | 我想你不知道这其中的利害关系 |
[13:24] | Wait… you think I killed him? | 等一下 你认为是我杀了他 |
[13:28] | You think I killed Captain Dare | 你认为我杀了戴尔队长 |
[13:30] | to make money? | 是为了钱 |
[13:31] | My best friend? | 我最好的朋友 |
[13:33] | Well, looking at this video | 好吧 看看这个录像 |
[13:34] | you were the last person to have contact with him. | 你是最后一个和他接触的人 |
[13:36] | You handed him his helmet at the top of the hill. | 你亲手把他的头盔放在头上 |
[13:39] | I think you put something in it. | 我认为你放了一些东西进去 |
[13:42] | Sit down, Sky Commander. | 坐下 天空指挥官 |
[13:44] | I can’t! I’m being attacked! | 我不可能 我被攻击了 |
[13:46] | Oh, God, it’s happening to me! | 天哪 居然发生在我身上 |
[13:57] | Now that’s a dumb ass! | 这个就是那个蠢人 |
[14:24] | Where you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[14:26] | Dinner’s been on the table almost an hour, young man. | 晚饭已经准备好了差不多一个小时了 年轻人 |
[14:28] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[14:31] | Well, then, you sit down here until you get hungry. | 那么 你就一直坐到你饿为止 |
[14:34] | Dylan. | 狄兰 |
[14:36] | I have something to talk to you about. | 我有些事情想跟你说 |
[14:40] | Dylan! | 狄兰 |
[15:19] | Dylan? | 狄兰 |
[15:24] | Dylan? | 狄兰 |
[16:10] | I’m glad you’re here. | 真高兴你在 |
[16:12] | I think we just got our first real break. | 我想我们有了第一次真正的突破 |
[16:14] | What did you find? | 你发现了什么 |
[16:16] | Well, it’s what the entomologist | 就是那个昆虫学家 |
[16:17] | Rocky Bronzino found. | 洛克·布朗茨罗发现的 |
[16:19] | The flies that ate of the brain | 那些吃受害者大脑 |
[16:20] | and skull of the victim are all female. | 和头骨的苍蝇全部都是雌的 |
[16:22] | Every last one of them. | 每一个都是 |
[16:24] | Exactly how is that a break? | 为什么说这个是突破呢 |
[16:26] | Well, what are the chances of that? | 你想 这种事情的几率是多少 |
[16:29] | You mean that the absence of males suggests | 你是说没有雄性苍蝇意味着 |
[16:31] | there’s a reason for the attack. Behaviorally. | 这种攻击行为一定有原因 |
[16:33] | Well, something | 确实 可能 |
[16:34] | biological is going on. | 与生物现象有关 |
[16:36] | Whether it’s hormonal or chemical | 不管是荷尔蒙激素还是化学激素 |
[16:37] | something has caused these bugs to attack. | 导致这些虫的攻击 |
[16:39] | Or a need to express themselves. | 或者为了表现自己 |
[16:42] | To what? | 什么 |
[16:43] | This is a kid | 这个小孩 |
[16:44] | that calls himself “Sky Commander Winky.” | 自称”天空指挥官文可 “ |
[16:46] | Agent Reyes and I were interviewing him | 雷耶斯探员和我 |
[16:48] | as a suspect when this happened. | 当他就是嫌疑犯盘问时就发生 |
[16:50] | The paramedics arrived | 当医护人员赶到时 |
[16:52] | and treated him for an aggressive attack of body lice. | 以为他受到了虱子的群体攻击 |
[16:54] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[16:55] | Lice are not altogether uncommon | 在一个学校的环境中 |
[16:57] | in a school environment. | 虱子也是很常见的 |
[16:58] | Except that these are better spellers than most of the kids. | 除了它们比大多数孩子会拼字 |
[17:02] | So what are you saying? | 那么你是说 |
[17:04] | That this is just another Dumb Ass stunt? | 这是另外一个蠢人秀 |
[17:05] | Well, that was my first thought. | 这是我的第一个想法 |
[17:07] | But the victim here was just too freaked out by this incident | 但是这个受害者在这个事件中太怪异 |
[17:09] | to make me believe he’d staged this. | 以致我相信他事先安排好的 |
[17:11] | Which leads me to think that while you may be right | 然后我就想也许 |
[17:13] | about this being a matter | 你说的这个是生物现象 |
[17:14] | of biology, someone is directing the biology. | 也许是对的 有人操纵这些生物现象 |
[17:19] | How does one direct bugs? | 但是人怎么能操纵虫子呢 |
[17:21] | I don’t know how | 我不知道怎么做到 |
[17:23] | but we’ve been running down a long list of witnesses. | 但是我们已经研究了一长串目击者名单了 |
[17:29] | A loner who was present at every Dumb Ass stunt | 这个独来独往的人参加了每一个蠢人秀 |
[17:31] | and who had a run-in with this kid Winky | 正好在这些虱子攻击之前 |
[17:33] | at school just prior to the lice attacking. | 和文可发生过口角 |
[17:35] | His name is Dylan Lokensgard. | 他的名字是洛克戈德 |
[17:37] | We’re going to want to talk to him. | 我们有必要和他谈谈 |
[18:14] | Dylan? | 狄兰 |
[18:20] | Dylan? | 狄兰 |
[18:22] | I want to have a talk with you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[18:26] | Honey, can you come out here? | 宝贝 你能出来一下么 |
[18:29] | Dylan? | 狄兰 |
[18:31] | Dylan!? | 狄兰 |
[18:32] | Dylan! | 狄兰 |
[18:46] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[18:48] | To school. | 学校 |
[18:49] | I know where you’re going. | 我知道你要去哪里 |
[18:51] | Well, what did Natalie want? | 那么 娜塔莉为什么来 |
[18:54] | You stay away from her. | 你离她远点 |
[18:55] | Dylan, she’s no good for you. | 狄兰 她对你没有好处的 |
[18:57] | She’s only going | 她只会 |
[18:58] | to get you into trouble. | 给你带来麻烦 |
[18:59] | Natalie and I are friends. | 娜塔莉和我是好朋友 |
[19:00] | We’ve been friends since we were kids. | 我们从小就是好朋友 |
[19:01] | But you’re not kids anymore, Dylan. | 但是你已经不是小孩子了 狄兰 |
[19:03] | Which is why we need to talk, honey. | 所以我们要和你谈谈 宝贝 |
[19:05] | You’re going through changes. | 你将会发生变化 |
[19:07] | Your body | 你的身体 |
[19:08] | is going through changes. | 也将会发生变化 |
[19:09] | You don’t understand anything. | 你什么都不懂 |
[19:11] | I don’t want to talk to you. | 我不想和你说话 |
[19:13] | I wish Dad was still here. | 我希望爸爸还在 |
[19:15] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你一点也不了解我 |
[19:17] | Honey, I want what’s best for you. | 宝贝 我想给你最好的 |
[19:19] | Dylan! | 狄兰 |
[19:20] | Come back here! | 回来 |
[19:22] | Dylan! | 狄兰 |
[19:31] | So many flowers… | 这么多花 |
[19:35] | so little time. | 花期这么短 |
[19:37] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[19:39] | Pheromones, Dr. Scully. | 荷尔蒙 史卡利博士 |
[19:42] | Heavy in the air. | 充满在空气中 |
[19:43] | Nature’s natural attractants. | 自然界的引诱物 |
[19:46] | Driving the insect world to go forth and pollinate. | 吸引着昆虫们活动和授粉 |
[19:49] | I’m aware of how pheromones work. | 我知道荷尔蒙是怎么工作的 |
[19:51] | But according to this device | 但是根据这套设备 |
[19:52] | there isn’t a single pheromone | 这里并没有 |
[19:54] | to be found out here. | 发现任何荷尔蒙 |
[19:55] | Well, that can’t be right. | 那么 这个就不对劲了 |
[19:57] | The bio-sensor | 这个生物感应器 |
[19:58] | we use is an actual fly antenna | 其实是一个真实的苍蝇天线 |
[20:00] | over which the pheromones pass. | 荷尔蒙会通过这个东西 |
[20:02] | But I modified the EAG to measure in picograms | 但是我做了一点修改 |
[20:05] | which makes it sensitive | 使它能感应到微克级的量 |
[20:07] | to traces a mile in any direction. | 范围是方圆一英里 |
[20:08] | But I’m still not sure why you think | 但是我还是不明白为什么你 |
[20:10] | that pheromones might cause an otherwise harmless fly | 认为荷尔蒙会让无害的苍蝇 |
[20:13] | to attack a human so violently, Doctor… | 如此猛烈地攻击一个人 博士 |
[20:15] | Rocky. | 洛克 |
[20:17] | Rocky. | 洛克 |
[20:20] | Bugs are small-minded creatures, and therefore very predictable. | 虫子是很简单地生物 因此其行为很容易预测 |
[20:24] | They don’t have moods, per se. | 它们本身没有情绪 |
[20:26] | They react to circumstance and stimuli | 它们根据环境和刺激做出反应 |
[20:28] | as they have been doing for millennia. | 这几千年来都是这样 |
[20:30] | So what do you suppose they’re reacting to out here? | 那么你认为是什么让它们做出那样地反应 |
[20:37] | It may be the bugs are being | 可能是这些虫子 |
[20:40] | somehow driven crazy with desire. | 不知被什么驱使导致疯狂 |
[20:43] | You know, they say we humans | 你知道 他们说我们人类 |
[20:47] | respond to pheromones, too. | 也会对荷尔蒙做出反应 |
[20:49] | Yeah, I tend to agree with that, yeah. | 不错 这一点我也同意 |
[20:52] | “Women’s Dormitory Syndrome.” | “妇女宿舍综合症 “ |
[20:53] | It’s believed | 很多人认为 |
[20:54] | that pheromones are the reason | 荷尔蒙就是导致 |
[20:56] | that women who live together share the same menstrual cycle. | 住在一起的妇女有同样的月经周期的原因 |
[21:00] | Fascinating. | 有意思 |
[21:02] | You know, when a male | 你知道 当一只 |
[21:03] | and female Calliphorid fly mate | 雄苍蝇和雌苍蝇繁殖的时候 |
[21:06] | they stay joined for up to one and a half hours. | 它们结合在一起长达一个半小时 |
[21:11] | One and a half, Doctor. | 一个半小时 博士 |
[21:14] | You know, Rocky… | 你知道 洛克 |
[21:17] | I’m a mother. | 我是一个母亲 |
[21:19] | Mothers are women, too. | 母亲也是女人 |
[21:27] | Big hit! | 大发现 |
[21:28] | What is it? | 什么 |
[21:30] | A high concentration of C-13 calliphorone… | 高浓度的 C-13丽蝇激素 |
[21:33] | incoming. | 来袭 |
[22:04] | Natalie! | 娜塔莉 |
[22:09] | Dylan? | 狄兰 |
[22:15] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[22:16] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[22:19] | What about your bike? | 你的自行车呢 |
[22:21] | Um, I’ll get it later. | 嗯 我等一下去拿 |
[22:25] | I came by your house to see you. | 我路过你的家想去看看你 |
[22:27] | Oh, really? | 哦 是么 |
[22:30] | Yeah, your mom made it sound | 是呀 你妈妈搞得好像 |
[22:31] | like there was something wrong with you. | 你出了什么事情 |
[22:32] | Me? I’m fine. | 我 我很好 |
[22:34] | What-What did you want? | 你有什么事吗 |
[22:37] | I wanted to apologize | 我想就 |
[22:38] | about what happened yesterday | 昨天在自助餐厅 |
[22:40] | in the cafeteria. | 发生的事情道歉 |
[22:43] | Winky can be such a jerk. | 文可是个混蛋 |
[22:47] | I was just worried about you. | 我只是担心你 |
[22:55] | W-W-What’d I say? | 我说错了什么吗 |
[22:58] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[23:01] | No one understands. | 没有人能明白 |
[23:06] | My mom and dad think it’s just going to go away. | 我爸爸妈妈认为我的感受 |
[23:09] | What I’m feeling… | 会过去的 |
[23:14] | You-You mean about Bill? | 你-你是说比尔的事 |
[23:19] | I wish I could just turn back time. | 我希望我能回到过去 |
[23:22] | I wish I could just… | 我只希望 |
[23:25] | make everything go away and start all over again. | 能抹去所有事情 一切从头开始 |
[23:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:31] | Like-Like when we were kids. | 就像我们还是小孩子 |
[23:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:35] | Remember the night | 记不记得那天晚上 |
[23:38] | we played hide-and-seek on your street? | 我们在你住的街上玩捉迷藏 |
[23:40] | Manhunt. | 追捕 |
[23:43] | We hid in the tree together. | 我们一起藏在树里 |
[23:49] | Our names are still carved in it. | 我们的名字还刻在上面 |
[23:57] | I’m-I’m going to get marked late. | 我会被记迟到了 |
[24:07] | Dylan Lokensgard? | 狄兰·洛克戈德 |
[24:10] | Can you come with us, Dylan? | 你能跟我们来一趟吗 狄兰 |
[24:16] | And now the awesome Captain Dare will make Dumb Ass history | 现在可怕的戴尔队长将创造蠢人秀的历史 |
[24:21] | in a scientifically modified Shopping Cart of Doom. | 在一个经过科学改造的购物车里 |
[24:24] | Rolling down this hill… | 从山上滚下去 |
[24:25] | Why are you showing me this? | 你为什么给我看这个 |
[24:26] | What do you think of it? | 你怎么看这个 |
[24:28] | You mean, the Dumb Ass Show? | 你是说 这个蠢人秀 |
[24:31] | That, and the kids who make it. | 对 和制作录像的小孩们 |
[24:34] | I know them, you know… | 我认识他们 你知道的 |
[24:37] | You ever have | 你接触 |
[24:38] | contact with Bill? | 过比尔么 |
[24:40] | The kid who played Captain Dare? | 这个表演戴尔队长的小孩 |
[24:41] | No. | 不 |
[24:43] | You have anything against him? | 你跟他不合么 |
[24:46] | No. | 不 |
[24:47] | Do you think | 你是否认为 |
[24:48] | it’s strange that he was attacked | 他被攻击很奇怪 |
[24:50] | and killed by insects? | 而且是被昆虫杀死的 |
[24:51] | Who wouldn’t? | 谁不奇怪 |
[24:57] | What’s going on in here? | 这里发生什么事了 |
[24:59] | We’re talking to Dylan. | 我们在同狄兰谈话 |
[25:00] | Oh, no, you’re not. | 哦 不 你们不能 |
[25:02] | Dylan… | 狄兰 |
[25:03] | Ma’am… | 女士 |
[25:04] | No one interrogates my son | 没有人可以在没有我的允许 |
[25:05] | in my office without my permission. | 在我的办公室审问我的儿子 |
[25:07] | Just calm down, Mrs. Lokensgard. | 冷静一下 洛克戈德夫人 |
[25:09] | He’s not a part of that crowd. | 他和他们不是一伙的 |
[25:11] | What are you accusing him of? | 那你指责他什么 |
[25:12] | We’re not accusing him. | 我们没有指责他 |
[25:13] | Just trying to see what he knows. | 只是看看他知不知道什么 |
[25:15] | He doesn’t know anything. | 他什么都不知道 |
[25:17] | He was at the crime scene. | 他在犯罪现场 |
[25:19] | Yeah, well, so were a lot of kids. | 是呀 不过有很多小孩都在 |
[25:20] | Dylan… | 狄兰 |
[25:41] | Too late, gentlemen. | 太晚了 先生们 |
[25:43] | Bugs are gone. | 虫子都不见了 |
[25:45] | Bugs are all gone. | 所有的虫子都不见了 |
[25:49] | Whatever. | 管他呢 |
[25:56] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[25:57] | He’s unhurt, apparently. | 他没有受伤 看起来是这样 |
[26:00] | Not so much as a single bite on him. | 连一个咬伤都没有 |
[26:05] | Mrs. Lokensgard? | 洛克戈德夫人 |
[26:07] | I don’t think we’ve finished talking to Dylan. | 我还没有结束与狄兰的谈话 |
[26:10] | Oh, yes, you have! We’re going home. | 哦 是的 你结束了 我们回家了 |
[26:33] | I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: | 我已经说了而且我准备在说一遍: |
[26:35] | The whole reason this case is attracting flies | 吸引这些苍蝇的原因 |
[26:38] | is because somebody’s full of crap. | 是因为有些人就是一堆废物 |
[26:39] | I think what we just saw was a show. | 我觉得我们刚才看到的就是一场秀 |
[26:41] | Dylan Lokensgard caused those bugs to attack him | 狄兰·洛克戈德让这些苍蝇去攻击他 |
[26:45] | to make himself look like a victim | 搞得好像他自己也是受害者 |
[26:47] | instead of the perpetrator. | 而不是作案者 |
[26:48] | Okay, but how? | 好的 但是怎么做到的呢 |
[26:49] | This guy’s the Horse Whisperer, only for bugs? | 这个家伙是个马语者 能和虫子对话 |
[26:52] | I don’t know how he’s doing it | 我不知道他怎么做的 |
[26:54] | but I may know a way to find out. | 但是我知道有方法查出来 |
[27:04] | Where did you get this? | 你怎么找到的 |
[27:05] | Dylan Lokensgard provided it to us | 狄兰·洛克戈德提供给我们的 |
[27:06] | when we interviewed him. | 当我们找他问话的时候 |
[27:07] | I have to warn you, there’s typically not a lot to be found | 我必须警告你 在一个十几岁小男孩的纸巾上 |
[27:09] | in a teenage boy’s sweaty Kleenex. | 是发现不了多少东西的 |
[27:13] | You were looking for pheromones. | 你在找荷尔蒙 |
[27:15] | Aren’t there pheromones produced in adolescent sweat? | 青少年的汗水不会制造荷尔蒙么 |
[27:18] | Yes, it’s what causes B.O., but all too obviously | 是呀 荷尔蒙造成了攻击 很显然 |
[27:21] | it’s not all that attractive… to anything. | 不是对所有的东西都会被吸引的 |
[27:33] | I’ve got a reading here that’s going right off the scale. | 我这里读出的指数超标 |
[27:36] | Holy Toledo! | 神圣的托来多 |
[27:38] | We’ve got pheromones | 我们从这里的阴阳 |
[27:40] | coming out the ying-yang here. | 找到了荷尔蒙 |
[27:42] | C-13 calliphorone, and how. | C-13 荷尔蒙 怎么弄的 |
[27:49] | What happened? | 发生什么事情了 |
[27:51] | I think my electroantennogram just… tilted. | 我想我的触角电位图刚刚 颤抖了一下 |
[27:55] | What’s C-13 calliphorone? | 什么是C-13 荷尔蒙 |
[27:56] | Insect pheromone. | 一种昆虫荷尔蒙 |
[27:59] | Where did you find this mother lode? | 你怎么找到这个母矿的 |
[28:01] | A boy named Dylan Lokensgard. | 叫狄兰·洛克戈德的男孩 |
[28:03] | That specimen came from him. | 那个样本就是他的 |
[28:08] | A boy… is secreting bug pheromones? | 一个男孩 分泌着昆虫荷尔蒙 |
[28:11] | That’s impossible. | 不可能的 |
[28:12] | Preposterous. | 荒谬 |
[28:13] | You’re the expert | 你们是专家 |
[28:14] | Dr. Bronzino. | 布朗茨罗博士 |
[28:15] | How else do you explain it, then? | 还有其他的解释么 |
[28:22] | Rocky? | 洛克 |
[28:22] | A boy is a boy, a bug is a bug. | 男孩是男孩 虫是虫 |
[28:27] | You can’t have it both ways. | 你不能两个都是 |
[28:29] | Okay, so this boy’s | 是这样 那么这个男孩 |
[28:30] | going through puberty, right? | 正经历着青春期 对么 |
[28:31] | I mean, maybe his body chemistry is somehow just going crazy | 我的意思是 也许是他青春期身上的某种化合物 |
[28:34] | and it’s his raging teenage hormones | 和他青春荷尔蒙 |
[28:36] | that are attracting all these insects. | 吸引了这些昆虫 |
[28:38] | What if it’s more than chemistry or hormones? | 如果不是化合物或者荷尔蒙多呢 |
[28:40] | More than biology? | 不止是生理现象 |
[28:41] | Dylan’s not just attracting these bugs | 狄兰不止是吸引这些虫 |
[28:44] | he’s using them to act out. | 他还利用它们进行攻击 |
[28:46] | Yes, but against what? | 是的 但是为了什么 |
[28:48] | We saw him talking to a girl. | 我们看见他和一个女孩说话 |
[28:51] | The one in the Dumb Ass video. | 一个出现在蠢人秀录影带里面的 |
[28:54] | Captain Dare’s girlfriend. | 戴尔队长的女朋友 |
[29:14] | Natalie… | 娜塔莉 |
[29:21] | Natalie? | 娜塔莉 |
[29:23] | Dylan? | 狄兰 |
[29:26] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[29:27] | I need to talk to you, Dylan. | 我要和你谈谈 狄兰 |
[29:29] | You have to be quiet… | 你小声点 |
[29:31] | It’s my mom, she’s going | 那是我的妈妈 她会 |
[29:32] | to hear you. | 听到你的 |
[29:33] | I’m coming up. | 我上去 |
[29:36] | What? No. | 什么 不要 |
[29:48] | Hey… | 嗨 |
[29:49] | You’re going to break your neck. | 你会摔断你的脖子的 |
[29:51] | I needed to see you. | 我要见你 |
[29:59] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[30:09] | I haven’t been here | 我很久 |
[30:11] | in so long. | 没有来这里了 |
[30:15] | Since 4th grade. | 从4年级开始 |
[30:18] | After school. | 放学后 |
[30:22] | It was a Wednesday in April. | 那是四月的一个星期三 |
[30:28] | “A dream in a mist of gray.” | “灰雾中的梦 “ |
[30:36] | That’s from a Syd Barrett song. | 是西德·巴雷特的一首歌 |
[30:40] | How do you know all these things? | 你是怎么知道这些事情的 |
[30:43] | My dad told me. | 我父亲告诉我的 |
[30:47] | Syd Barrett, he was in the band Pink Floyd. | 西德·巴雷特 他是粉色佛洛依德乐队的 |
[30:50] | He was, like | 以前是 就像 |
[30:52] | this brilliant guy that nobody understood. | 个没有人理解的天才 |
[30:54] | Kind of like you? | 有点像你 |
[30:57] | Me? | 我 |
[31:05] | I never said I was sorry when your dad disappeared, Dylan. | 你爸爸消失的时候 我还没有和你说遗憾 狄兰 |
[31:08] | I never said a lot of things. | 很多事情我从来没有说过 |
[31:12] | But I want to say them now. | 但是我现在想说 |
[31:18] | I know you’ve always cared about me. | 我知道你一直都关心我 |
[31:24] | We’ve grown apart, but… I haven’t forgotten you. | 我们长大后不在一起 但我从来没有忘记你 |
[31:30] | And… after we talked this morning at school | 而且 今早我们在学校谈过之后 |
[31:37] | I realized… how special you really are to me. | 我认识到 你对我是多么特别 |
[31:42] | I can’t believe this. | 我简直不能相信 |
[31:45] | After what happened to Bill… | 比尔那件事之后 |
[31:54] | I realized how important it is | 我认识到有一个 |
[31:57] | to have someone who does understand you | 理解你的人是多么重要 |
[32:01] | and… | 还有 |
[32:05] | I wanted to do this. | 我想这么做 |
[32:18] | That… that was amazing. | 那个 那个太令人意外了 |
[32:34] | What… What… | 怎么 怎么了 |
[32:35] | was that? | 那个是什么 |
[32:37] | – What was what? – Your… your… | – 什么意思 – 你的 你的 |
[32:39] | Your mouth, your tongue… | 你的嘴巴 你的舌头 |
[32:41] | there’s something wrong with you. | 你有点不太对劲 |
[32:43] | No, don’t-don’t say that. | 不 不要-不要这么说 |
[32:46] | – I got to go. – Natalie, please. | – 我要走了 – 娜塔莉 拜托 |
[32:48] | Please, don’t. Just stay. Let me talk to you. | 拜托 不要 留下来 让我和你告诉你 |
[32:57] | Natalie, listen to me! | 娜塔莉 听我说 |
[32:59] | Natalie, please… | 娜塔莉 拜托 |
[33:16] | Hey, Bug Boy! | 嗨 虫孩 |
[33:19] | How about we go for a little buzz around the block. | 我们去兜几圈怎么样 |
[33:27] | So, Lokensgard… | 呃 洛克歌德 |
[33:30] | how’d you do it, huh? | 你是怎么做的 嗯 |
[33:32] | How’d you kill him? | 你怎么杀了他的 |
[33:34] | I thought bugs killed Captain Dare. | 我认为是虫杀掉了戴尔队长 |
[33:37] | Yeah, bugs who do what you say. | 不错 那些听你指挥的虫 |
[33:39] | You want to know how I did it? | 你想知道我是怎么做的 |
[33:44] | I’ll show you. | 我做给你看 |
[33:48] | But maybe you should get your camera ready. | 也许你先准备好你的摄像机 |
[33:52] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[33:55] | I just have to open my mouth. | 我要张嘴了 |
[34:01] | Oh, God! | 哦 天哪 |
[34:32] | Mrs. Lokensgard? | 洛克戈德夫人 |
[34:38] | Dylan? | 狄兰 |
[34:46] | I’m getting a reading here. | 我探测到东西 |
[34:48] | Trace levels inside the house. | 测量到屋子里的荷尔蒙水平 |
[34:53] | Well, I guess that’s probable cause. | 我猜想这可能就是原因 |
[34:59] | Dr. Scully? | 史卡利博士 |
[35:02] | This is so exciting. | 太让人激动了 |
[35:03] | I’ve never had a partner before. | 我以前从来没有搭档 |
[35:06] | I have. | 我有 |
[35:08] | I’d like to think of it | 我习惯把它考虑成 |
[35:09] | as a hymenopteran relationship. | 膜翅目的昆虫关系 |
[35:11] | Two scientists using their special knowledge | 两个科学家可以用他们的知识 |
[35:13] | reaching higher than either of them could ever reach alone. | 达到一个单独无法到达的高度 |
[35:16] | And if I may say so, Doctor, you complete me. | 而且如果我这样说 博士 你完善了我 |
[35:23] | I got upstairs, you take down. | 我楼上 你楼下 |
[35:25] | All right. | 好的 |
[35:33] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[35:35] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[35:37] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[35:38] | Ow! | 啊 |
[35:39] | Get us out! | 让我们出去 |
[35:49] | Oh, God. | 哦 天哪 |
[35:51] | Ow! God! | 啊 上帝 |
[35:53] | David Winkle, is that you? | 大卫·文可 是你么 |
[35:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:56] | Now that’s a dumb ass. | 现在真成了一个蠢人 |
[35:58] | It wasn’t a stunt, it was, uh… | 这个不是表演 这个是 呃 |
[36:00] | it was Dylan Lokensgard. | 是狄兰洛克戈德 |
[36:01] | He attacked us. | 他攻击了我们 |
[36:03] | He attacked you? | 他攻击你 |
[36:04] | Yeah, the dude’s a freakin’ bug. | 是的 这家伙是个可怕的虫子 |
[36:07] | He chewed right out the back window. | 他刚才在后座吐丝 |
[36:09] | Ow! | 啊 |
[36:14] | You stay. | 你留下 |
[36:15] | I’ll go see that Dylan didn’t head to that girl’s house. | 我去看看狄兰没有去那个女孩的家 |
[36:25] | Scully. | 史卡利 |
[36:29] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[36:30] | I’m with Rocky at the Lokensgard house. | 我和洛克在洛克戈德的家 |
[36:33] | But there’s nobody here. | 但是这里没有人 |
[36:34] | Yeah, well, I’m afraid the kid’s on a tear. | 好的 我担心这个孩子失控了 |
[36:36] | He’s caused a car accident out here on Glenhaven Road. | 在格兰哈文路 他已经造成了一起交通事故 |
[36:39] | How’d he do that? | 他怎么做的 |
[36:43] | You better see for yourself. | 你最好自己看看 |
[36:50] | C-13 calliphorone. | C-13 荷尔蒙 |
[36:51] | I’m getting a stiff new reading from up here. | 我在这里探到了一个新的读数 |
[36:53] | Yeah, Dylan’s bedroom’s up there. | 对 狄兰的卧室在那里 |
[36:55] | Unfortunately, he’s not in it. | 不幸的是 他不在 |
[36:57] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里了 |
[36:58] | The kid’s on a rampage. | 那个孩子发疯了 |
[36:59] | Whoa! | 什么 |
[37:02] | You got my number, partner. | 你有我的号码 搭档 |
[37:11] | Natalie? | 娜塔莉 |
[37:13] | Whoever you are, leave me alone. | 不管你是谁 请走开 |
[37:16] | Natalie, I’m Monica Reyes, with the FBI. | 娜塔莉 我是莫妮卡·雷耶斯 联邦调查局的 |
[37:19] | I’m here because I need your help. | 我来这里是因为我们需要你的帮助 |
[37:21] | It’s about Dylan Lokensgard. | 是关于狄兰·洛克戈德 |
[37:24] | Don’t say that name around me! | 不要对我提那个名字 |
[37:26] | It’s important. | 这个很重要 |
[37:27] | You may be the key to this, to stopping him. | 也许只有你才能阻止他 |
[37:30] | Dylan Lokensgard is a freak! | 狄兰·洛克戈德是个怪物 |
[37:34] | I thought he was the normal one. | 我以为他很正常 |
[37:36] | I think Dylan was normal, just like any other kid. | 我认为狄兰是个正常的小孩 像其他人一样 |
[37:39] | Whatever it is he’s going through | 不管是什么经历把他 |
[37:40] | it has to do with what he’s becoming. | 变成这样子 |
[37:42] | He kissed me! | 他吻了我 |
[37:44] | And it’s probably what he’s living for. | 也许这就是他渴望的 |
[37:46] | And now it’s probably why | 现在他已经失去控制 |
[37:48] | he lost all control and attacked David Winkle and his brother. | 攻击了大卫·文可和他的兄弟 |
[37:51] | He attacked Winky? | 他攻击了文可 |
[37:52] | They’re going to be okay. | 他们会好起来的 |
[37:54] | We just want to make sure | 我们要保证 |
[37:55] | he doesn’t hurt anyone else, Natalie. | 他不会再伤害其他人了 娜塔莉 |
[37:57] | All right? | 好么 |
[37:59] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[38:11] | Why did you run from me? | 你为什么跑开 |
[38:13] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么啦 |
[38:15] | I’m different, Natalie. | 我不一样 娜塔莉 |
[38:18] | Isn’t that what you wanted? | 这个不是你要的么 |
[38:20] | Somebody different from Bill and Winky? | 一个与比尔和文可不同的人 |
[38:22] | You killed Bill. | 你杀了比尔 |
[38:24] | To keep you from being killed. | 保证你不会被杀 |
[38:27] | And now you’re coming with me. | 现在跟我走 |
[38:30] | Just stay where you are, Dylan. | 呆在那里别动 狄兰 |
[39:15] | Don’t try and stop me. | 不要想阻止我 |
[39:17] | That little talk that you wanted to have with me? | 你要和我谈谈 |
[39:20] | It’ll have to wait. | 那就要等 |
[39:21] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你想去哪里 |
[39:23] | It’s where we’re going, me and Natalie. | 一个我们要去的地方 我和娜塔莉 |
[39:25] | I’ll be taking the car. | 我要拿车 |
[39:27] | You’ll be doing nothing of the sort. | 你不要做这种事情 |
[39:28] | You don’t want to cross me, Mom. | 你不要和我作对 妈妈 |
[39:30] | I am not some kid everybody can kick around anymore. | 我不是那种每个人都可以欺负的小孩了 |
[39:33] | You think I don’t know what you are? | 你以为我不知道你是什么 |
[39:35] | It’s what I’ve been trying to tell you, Dylan | 这就是我要跟你说的 狄兰 |
[39:38] | to save you from what you are about to do. | 把你从即将变化时把你拯救出来 |
[39:44] | These are the things I couldn’t tell you. | 这就是我不能告诉你的事情 |
[39:47] | The things I couldn’t tell your father. | 也是我不能告诉你父亲的事情 |
[39:51] | You are not like the other kids. | 你和其他的小孩不同 |
[39:56] | You never will be. | 永远也不会 |
[40:01] | Monica! | 莫妮卡 |
[40:05] | Monica! | 莫妮卡 |
[40:08] | Holy Mother… Monica, hold on! | 圣母玛利亚 莫妮卡 坚持住 |
[40:10] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我么 |
[40:11] | Monica, can you breathe? | 莫妮卡 你能呼吸么 |
[40:13] | Monica, talk to me. | 莫妮卡 跟我说话 |
[40:15] | He’s got the girl. | 他抓走了那个女孩 |
[40:16] | Where’d they go? | 他们去哪里了 |
[40:18] | To Dylan’s house. | 去狄兰的家 |
[40:20] | That’s where Scully is. | 史卡利在那里 |
[40:22] | She lost phone contact with the entomologist, Bronzino. | 她和那个昆虫学家布朗茨罗联系不上 |
[40:41] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[40:44] | Natalie! | 娜塔莉 |
[41:26] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[41:38] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[41:47] | Oh… | 哦 |
[42:16] | Four more bodies were found in the Lokensgard attic | 在洛克戈德的阁楼上发现四具尸体 |
[42:19] | including that of Michael Lokensgard | 包括麦克·洛克戈德 |
[42:21] | Dylan’s father, long reported missing. | 狄兰的父亲 长期认为是失踪 |
[42:24] | It now appears that he, like the others, fell victim | 看起来他和其他人一样 也成了狄兰妈妈 |
[42:28] | to Dylan’s mother who, in Dr. Rocky Bronzino’s | 的受害者 洛克·布朗茨罗博士认为她 |
[42:31] | expert opinion, was neither human nor insect | 既不是人类也不是昆虫 |
[42:34] | but something in between. | 而是某种介于两者之间的物种 |
[42:36] | A biological anomaly, whose difference from the rest | 生理异常于常人 |
[42:40] | of humanity could be hidden only for so long. | 无论人性能让他隐藏很长一段时间 |
[42:43] | However strong Dylan Lokensgard’s yearning | 然而狄兰·洛克戈德强烈地渴望 |
[42:46] | to fit in, to win acceptance, to love and to be loved | 能适应 被接受 爱与被爱 |
[42:51] | he could not defeat the unseen forces which direct behavior. | 他终究打不败影响他行动的看不见的力量 |
[42:57] | In the struggle between our desire to determine | 在这场我们的欲望 |
[42:59] | who and what we will be | 决定我们是谁 是什么 |
[43:01] | and the identity which biology defines for us | 和生物学给我们定义的特性的斗争中 |
[43:04] | there can only be one outcome. | 只能有一个结果 |
[43:07] | But even in victory, there are forces biology cannot defeat… | 但是就算战胜了 还有一些生物学不能打败的力量 |
[43:12] | the stirrings of the soul | 灵魂的萌芽 |
[43:14] | the mysteries of desire | 神秘的欲望 |
[43:17] | the simple truth that the heart wants… | 内心的真正的需要 |
[43:21] | what the heart wants. | 和究竟想要什么 |