时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | One day, you’ll ask me to speak of the truth… | 有一天 你会要我 讲出事实 |
[00:14] | of the miracle of your birth, | 关于你出生的奇迹 |
[00:17] | to explain what is unexplained… | 你会要我去解释不可解释的东西… |
[00:21] | and if I falter or fail on this day… | 而如果在这一天我模棱两可 或者答不出来的话 |
[00:25] | know there is an answer, my child… | 我知道了有一个答案 我的孩子 |
[00:29] | a sacred, imperishable truth… | 一个神圣永恒的事实 |
[00:33] | but one you may never hope to find alone. | 也许并非如你所愿 |
[00:37] | Chance meeting your perfect other… | 机会让遇见你的完美 |
[00:41] | your perfect opposite… | 你完美的另一面 |
[00:44] | your protector and endangerer. | 保护你的人和危害你的人 |
[00:49] | Chance embarking with this other on the greatest of journeys… | 机会和这另一面携手 进行最伟大的旅程 |
[00:55] | a search for truths fugitive and imponderable. | 探寻真理的旅程 不可考究 变幻无常 |
[01:00] | If one day this chance may befall you, my son… | 如果有天这机会降临至你头上 我的儿 |
[01:05] | do not fail or falter to seize it. | 把握住它 别犹豫 别失败 |
[01:09] | The truths are out there… | 真理就在那里… |
[01:13] | and if one day you should behold a miracle, as I have in you… | 而如果有天你目睹了奇迹 如同我怀有你一样 |
[01:18] | you will learn the truth is not found in science… | 你会了解这一事实 科学是无法解释的 |
[01:23] | or on some unseen plane… | 或在一些不明飞行物上 |
[01:26] | but by looking into your own heart… | 但是通过心领神会 |
[01:31] | and in that moment, you will be blessed… | 就在那一刻 你会受到祝福… |
[01:36] | and stricken… | 也会遭殃… |
[01:39] | for the truest truths are what hold us together… | 因为最真的真理 是将我们聚在一起… |
[01:45] | or keep us painfully, desperately apart. | 或者将我们痛苦地 绝望地分开 |
[03:21] | 华盛顿特区 联邦设施网吧 | |
[03:29] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:29] | Tall coffee with milk? | 小杯加奶的咖啡吗 |
[03:31] | Yes, thanks, and can I get a warm-up, please? | 是的 谢谢 还有可以加热吗 |
[03:46] | You have five new messages. | 你有5条新消息 |
[04:01] | “I’ve resisted contacting you… | “我努力不和你联系… |
[04:03] | for reasons I know you continue to appreciate. | 因为你我都知道的理由 |
[04:06] | But to be honest, some unexpected dimensions… | 但是老实说 我新生活中… |
[04:09] | of my new life are eating away at any resolve I have left. | 一些预料不到的方面正在侵蚀着我所做的决定 |
[04:13] | I’m lonely, Dana… | 我很孤独 黛娜 |
[04:16] | uncertain of my ability to live like this. | 对于这样生活 让我不确定 |
[04:20] | I want to come home… | 我想回家… |
[04:22] | to you… | 见你… |
[04:24] | and to William. “ | 和威廉 “ |
[04:53] | I’m physically shaking right now seeing your words. | 见到你的文字 我立刻震惊了 |
[04:57] | Wishing it were you speaking them to me. | 多希望那些话是你当面对我讲的 |
[05:01] | I want so badly to see you, too… | 我也非常想见到你… |
[05:05] | but you are still not safe here. | 但在这里 你仍不安全 |
[05:25] | The child’s mother, she was just here. | 孩子的母亲 她刚刚还在这里 |
[05:27] | Where did she go? | 她去哪儿了 |
[05:29] | I think that’s her out there. | 我想她在那里 |
[05:41] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[05:43] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[05:57] | 弗吉尼亚州匡提科 联邦调查局训练学院 | |
[06:21] | We talk to you a second? | 我们能和你说几句话吗 |
[06:24] | It’s about Agent Mulder. | 关于穆德探员. |
[06:26] | What about Mulder? | 关于穆德什么 |
[06:28] | We got a guy contacting us through intelligence channels. | 我们通过情报渠道发现一个人和我们联系 |
[06:31] | He keeps saying he wants to talk to Fox Mulder… | 他一直在说 他要找福克斯·穆德 |
[06:34] | only he won’t say why. | 他不说原因 |
[06:35] | Well, who is he? | 那么 他是谁 |
[06:36] | We don’t know. He always covers his tracks. | 我们不知道 他总能掩藏他的行踪 |
[06:38] | But this morning we finally got him to tip his hand. | 不过今天早上我们终于让他露出了尾巴 |
[06:41] | He says he has highly classified military files. | 他说他拥有高级军方机密 |
[06:44] | Files on what? | 什么机密 |
[06:46] | These bioengineered soldiers we’ve all come in contact with… | 关于最近我们接触过的生化工程战士 |
[06:49] | so-called Super Soldiers. | 就是超级战士 |
[06:50] | The same ones threatening Mulder’s life… | 他们同样威胁着穆德的生命… |
[06:51] | forcing him to live underground. | 迫使他隐名埋姓 |
[06:53] | What does he want with Mulder? | 他想穆德怎样 |
[06:55] | Wants to give him the names… | 想给他一些… |
[06:57] | of these Super Soldiers, and Mulder’s the only person… | 这些超级士兵的名字 穆德是唯一 |
[07:00] | he’ll give them to. | 他可以信赖的人 |
[07:06] | Well, even if this was a good idea… | 那么 即便这是一个好主意… |
[07:09] | I don’t know how to contact him. | 我也不知道如何联系他 |
[07:14] | I’m sorry about that. | 对不起 |
[07:15] | I believe that last class we were covering petechia… | 我们上节课 是掩盖瘀斑和尸体证据的课 |
[07:20] | and evidence of death by… | 是由… |
[07:21] | Agent Scully. | 史卡利探员 |
[07:32] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[07:34] | I’m trying to teach a class. | 我在上课啊 |
[07:36] | You understand what we’re being offered here? | 你清楚我们的计划 |
[07:38] | If we know who these Super Soldiers are… | 如果我们知道谁是那些超级士兵 |
[07:40] | we can go after them. | 我们可以追捕他们 |
[07:41] | This is somebody giving us… | 这是某人给我们的… |
[07:42] | a way that can make it safe for Mulder to come home. | 一种可以让穆德安全回家的方法 |
[07:45] | That’s the operative word here… “somebody.” | 那是一个不错的词… “某人” |
[07:48] | Somebody that we don’t know. | 一个我们并不认识的人 |
[07:51] | And you don’t want to check it out. | 而你并不想查个究竟 |
[07:53] | What I don’t want is Agent Mulder’s life to be endangered… | 我不想穆德探员的生活 处于水深火热之中 |
[07:56] | any more than it already is. | 比他现在处境还糟 |
[07:58] | How long are you going to do this? | 你还要这样多久 |
[08:03] | Do what, Agent Doggett? | 什么 多各特探员 |
[08:04] | Refuse to trust me… | 拒绝信任我… |
[08:07] | or anybody. | 和其他人 |
[08:09] | How else you going to get him home? | 你怎么才能让他回家 |
[08:34] | When I said get in the car, I meant right now. | 我说上车的意思 是立刻上车 |
[08:37] | Just leave us alone. | 离我们远点 |
[08:38] | I am not telling you again. | 别让我说第二遍 |
[08:40] | Get away. Get away from us. | 滚 离我们远点 |
[08:44] | Leave us alone. | 离我们远点 |
[08:46] | She’s coming with me. | 我带她走 |
[08:48] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[08:50] | Do you need help, ma’am? | 你需要帮助吗 夫人 |
[08:53] | – No! – Hey! | – 不 – 嘿 |
[08:55] | Don’t take her with you. | 你不能带她走 |
[08:59] | Do you need me to call the police? | 要我叫警察来吗 |
[09:00] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[09:02] | Don’t go! | 别走 |
[09:05] | Please! | 求你了 |
[09:13] | Ma’am? | 夫人 |
[09:14] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[09:27] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[09:29] | The phone’s over there. | 电话在那边 |
[09:31] | I don’t know if it’s such a good idea… | 我不知道这是不是个好主意… |
[09:33] | making out a police report. | 到警察局做记录 |
[09:46] | Well, you’ve obviously got a problem. | 很明显你有麻烦了 |
[09:51] | I saw you this morning at the caf? | 今早我在网吧见到过你 |
[09:56] | Is he your husband? | 他是你丈夫 |
[09:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:00] | It’s okay. | 这没什么 |
[10:03] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[10:06] | I mean… | 我意思是… |
[10:08] | it’s hard enough caring for a child. | 照顾一个孩子已经够困难了 |
[10:13] | You don’t have anyone, do you? | 就你一个吗 |
[10:17] | No. | 是的 |
[10:23] | But I wish I did. | 但我希望我有 |
[10:27] | Maybe he’ll come back. | 或许他会回来 |
[10:36] | Do you have anywhere to go? | 你会有别的地方可去吗 |
[10:41] | No. | 不 |
[10:43] | I’m going to get you a blanket… | 我去给你拿个毯子… |
[10:46] | and something hot to drink. | 和一些热饮 |
[10:48] | All right? | 好吗 |
[10:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:53] | My name’s Dana. | 我叫黛娜 |
[10:55] | I’m Patti. | 我是帕蒂 |
[11:00] | 马里兰州贝塞斯达 晚上9:32 | |
[11:23] | What do you have? | 有什么情况 |
[11:25] | This source of ours decided to give my cell phone a call today. | 我们的线人决定今天给我打电话 |
[11:28] | I ran a trace. | 我查了电话来源 |
[11:29] | Did you get a number? | 得到号码了吗 |
[11:31] | No, but I got a node. | 不 不过并非一无所获 |
[11:33] | A sector of six city blocks. | 在第六市区的一个部分 |
[11:35] | The area’s pretty vacant, except for this building here. | 地方很空旷 除了这里的这幢建筑 |
[11:39] | Say this source is for real… | 告诉你这个线人靠得住… |
[11:42] | and this is Mulder’s chance to come home. | 这是穆德可以回家的好机会 |
[11:45] | We spook the spook, and maybe that chance goes away. | 我们窝里斗 机会就没了 |
[11:49] | Or worse, it drives Mulder deeper. | 或者更糟 会把穆德害得更惨 |
[12:16] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[12:19] | Take a little look into his car. | 去看看他的车 |
[12:21] | I’ll say it again. | 再重复一遍 |
[12:23] | What we risk is compromising Mulder’s return. | 我们这样做会危及到穆德回来的安全 |
[12:25] | I don’t plan on getting caught. | 我也没打算被发现 |
[12:45] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[12:47] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[12:50] | Good. | 不错 |
[12:52] | You? | 你呢 |
[12:57] | Your wife and kid? | 你妻子和孩子 |
[13:01] | They’re good. | 他们都很好 |
[13:03] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:05] | Everybody’s good. | 每个人都很好 |
[14:15] | Monica, wake up. | 莫妮卡 醒醒 |
[14:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:22] | Hello. | 喂 |
[15:23] | You awake? | 你醒着吗 |
[15:25] | Yeah. | 是 |
[15:27] | I just laid down. | 我刚刚躺下 |
[15:28] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[15:29] | 6:00 A.M. | 上午六点 |
[15:31] | Agent Reyes and I just tailed a car onto your street. | 雷耶斯探员和我刚刚跟随 一辆车到你住的这条街 |
[15:33] | We watched a guy go into your building. | 我们看着一个人进了你住的楼里 |
[15:34] | A guy we’re guessing you’ve got no business with. | 一个我们认为和你无关的人 |
[15:40] | You there, Agent Scully? | 你在吗 史卡利探员 |
[15:47] | Put him down now. | 放了他 马上 |
[15:51] | Oh, my God! | 哦 我的上帝 |
[15:53] | Put my baby down. | 放下我的孩子 |
[16:22] | Agent Scully! Agent Scully! | 史卡利探员 史卡利探员 |
[16:28] | Agent Scully, do you know this man? | 史卡利探员 你认识这个人吗 |
[16:33] | I wouldn’t think so. | 我想不认识 |
[16:34] | Not with him trying to pick his way into your place. | 认识的话也不用这种方式进到你房间 |
[16:46] | Start with who you work for. | 从你为谁工作说起 |
[16:49] | I’m not at liberty to say. | 我不方便讲 |
[16:52] | Is this your wife? | 这是你妻子吗 |
[16:56] | Maybe she’s at liberty. | 或许她方便 |
[16:58] | Maybe she don’t want to accompany you to prison. | 或许她不想让你进监狱 |
[16:59] | You staged this, didn’t you? | 你计划了这一切吗 |
[17:01] | Arguing on the street. Everything. | 在街上争论 所有这些 |
[17:05] | No. | 不 |
[17:07] | It’s a con job. | 这是骗局 |
[17:08] | What are you after, my baby? | 你在找什么 我的孩子吗 |
[17:10] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[17:11] | I want to protect William. | 我想保护威廉 |
[17:14] | That’s enough. | 别说了 |
[17:16] | You want to get us killed? | 你想我们被杀吗 |
[17:17] | You said… | 你说过… |
[17:18] | You said that they could help us. | 你说过他们能帮我们 |
[17:20] | You told me that. | 你告诉过我 |
[17:21] | That’s what you said. | 你是那么说的 |
[17:22] | What the hell is going on here? | 到底怎么回事 |
[17:28] | They’re watching. | 他们在监视 |
[17:29] | They’re watching? | 他们在监视 |
[17:53] | You got something to say, say it. | 你有话想说 说吧 |
[17:56] | I work for the National Security Agency. | 我为国家安全局工作 |
[18:01] | The name on my driver’s license is false. | 我驾照上的名字是假的 |
[18:03] | If you were to call the police… | 如果你们报警的话… |
[18:05] | I would be detained only long enough… | 我只会被拘留到… |
[18:07] | for another NSA agent to authorize my release. | 别的安全局探员会来释放我 |
[18:10] | I don’t exist as a citizen, nor does anyone I work with. | 我作为公民根本不存在 也不为任何人工作 |
[18:13] | So what are you doing here? | 那你在这里干什么 |
[18:15] | As you can see, my wife is upset. | 如你所见 我妻子很不安 |
[18:17] | I was coming to get her to stop this very event. | 我来这儿是为了帮她阻止这件事 |
[18:21] | What’s she so upset about? | 她为什么不安 |
[18:23] | We have a daughter… Joy. | 我们有个女儿…乔伊 |
[18:32] | There’s something about her. | 她有些事情 |
[18:34] | Something different. | 不一样的事 |
[18:38] | Just like there’s something different with her son William. | 就和她的儿子威廉有些与众不同 |
[18:42] | Different how? | 有什么不一样 |
[18:45] | How do you know anything about her or her son? | 你怎么知道她和她儿子的事情 |
[18:48] | I know virtually everything about you. | 事实上我知道你所有事情 |
[18:52] | And you. | 还有你 |
[18:55] | And you. | 和你 |
[18:57] | Several months ago… | 几个月以前… |
[18:59] | you saw your son… | 你看到你的儿子… |
[19:01] | effect the movement of the mobile over his crib. | 他用意念把手机从 |
[19:04] | He spun it as if with this mind. | 他的婴儿床上移走 |
[19:08] | It happened to us the same way. | 一样的事情也发生在我们身上 |
[19:11] | So you’ve been looking in this apartment… | 那么你们检查过这公寓了 |
[19:13] | with what, cameras? | 用什么 照相机 |
[19:15] | Various forms of technology. | 各种不同形式的技术 |
[19:17] | Then it’s you who’s been contacting us. | 就是你一直联系我们 |
[19:20] | Not directly. | 非直接的 |
[19:21] | My scope is limited. | 我监视是有限制的 |
[19:23] | I only look at what they tell me to. | 我只观察他们要我观察的 |
[19:25] | But I have a supervisor who I’ve told everything… | 不过我有一个主管 我告诉他… |
[19:29] | I’m telling you about my daughter and your son… | 我的女儿和你的儿子的所有事情 |
[19:32] | and he started to look into it. | 还有他开始注意上了 |
[19:34] | He learned things about a Super Soldier program. | 他懂得关于超级战士的项目 |
[19:37] | Things he won’t tell us. | 这些事情他不想告诉我们 |
[19:39] | Crimes, he says, against innocent people. | 这是犯罪 他说 有悖于人伦 |
[19:43] | What does he want with Mulder? | 他要穆德干什么 |
[19:48] | Mulder’s the only one capable of making the connections, he says. | 他说穆德是唯一可以交流的人 |
[19:53] | Maybe we can help you. | 或许我们可以帮帮忙 |
[19:56] | And maybe you can help us find out the truth… | 或许你能帮我们找出真相… |
[20:03] | about what our babies really are. | 关于我们孩子的真相 |
[20:26] | Hello. | 喂 |
[20:28] | You’ve had quite an earful. | 你很吃惊吧 |
[20:31] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[20:32] | As my associate indiscreetly told you, we don’t have names. | 如我的同事所说 我们没有姓名 |
[20:38] | You’ve been listening to us? | 你在听我们讲话吗 |
[20:42] | It’s all I could do… | 你拉上窗帘 |
[20:44] | after you closed the shades, Agent Scully. | 我依然可以听到 史卡利探员 |
[20:49] | You ever heard of the Constitution? | 你是否知道宪法 |
[20:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:53] | It’s what allows foreign terrorists to live here… | 有关允许外国恐怖主义者生活在这里… |
[20:56] | and enjoy the American dream until time comes to destroy it. | 以及享受他们的美国梦 然后到时间就毁掉它 |
[20:59] | But my trespasses are the least of your concern… | 但是我的过失是没有考虑到你们 |
[21:03] | after what they’ve done to you and Mulder. | 在他们对你和穆德所做所为之后 |
[21:06] | What have they done? | 他们做什么了 |
[21:07] | Actually, it’s what they’re prepared to do next. | 实际上 是他们准备要接下来做的 |
[21:11] | I’d be happy to tell Agent Mulder. | 我会更乐意和穆德探员讲 |
[21:13] | Well, you’re going to have to tell me… | 那么 你就要不得不告诉我… |
[21:15] | ’cause I don’t know how to reach Agent Mulder. | 因为我不知道如何找到穆德探员 |
[21:18] | You reached him yesterday. You sent him an E-mail. | 你昨天找到他了 给他发了E-mail的 |
[21:20] | Would you like me to read it to you? | 要我读给你听吗 |
[21:24] | Why should I trust you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[21:26] | You’re just a voice on the end of the phone. | 你只是电话另一端的声音罢了 |
[21:29] | I’m not going to give you anything unless I can meet you. | 如果见不到你 我不会给你任何东西 |
[21:33] | Unless l… | 除非我可以… |
[21:35] | Unless I can see your face. | 除非我可以看到你的脸 |
[21:41] | Are you still there? | 你还在吗 |
[21:45] | If you think you can flush me out… | 如果你以为你可以把我引出来 |
[21:48] | you’re making a big mistake. | 那就大错特错了 |
[21:50] | Bus bench, Internet Caf? Come alone. | 网吧前的公车椅 一个人来 |
[21:54] | You have 20 minutes. | 你有20分钟 |
[22:07] | Agent Scully. | 史卡利探员 |
[22:15] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[22:16] | I’m going to meet your contact. | 我去见你的线人 |
[22:19] | I need you to watch William, Monica. | 我要你看着威廉 莫妮卡 |
[22:21] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[22:22] | I don’t like the feel of it… | 不喜欢这种感觉… |
[22:24] | and I don’t like you agreeing to it without backup. | 还有我不喜欢你 在没有后援的情况下同意这么做 |
[22:27] | You said I had to trust someone, right? | 你说过我必须相信什么人 对吗 |
[22:30] | Well, that’s what I’m doing. | 好 那正是我所做的 |
[22:41] | Hello. | 喂 |
[22:43] | Are you armed, Agent Scully? | 你有武器吗 史卡利探员 |
[22:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:49] | Then you’re prepared to use your weapon… | 那么你要准备好用你的武器… |
[22:51] | should anything go wrong? | 万一出现意外 |
[22:55] | I’m not sure I follow you. | 我不确定我跟你走 |
[22:57] | Then do exactly as I say. | 然后完全按我说的做 |
[22:59] | If you vary my instructions in the smallest way, we’re over. | 如果你稍微不按照我的指令 那我们就结束 |
[23:04] | If I see or suspect that you’re not working alone… | 如果我看到或者猜到你并非一个人的话 |
[23:08] | I will terminate our communication. | 我会终止我们的通话 |
[23:10] | If I believe a third party is trying to use this meeting… | 如果我发现有第三方在试图破坏这个会面 |
[23:12] | to prevent our exchange… | 阻止我们的交易… |
[23:14] | you must be prepared to use your weapon in your own defense. | 你必须准备好你的武器自卫 |
[23:16] | Am I clear? | 清楚了 |
[23:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:19] | There’s a green sedan across the street from you. | 有辆绿色私家车在你对面 |
[23:22] | The keys are in it. I want you to get in the car. | 车上有钥匙 我要你进到车里 |
[23:42] | All right, what next? | 好的 下一步 |
[23:43] | Start the engine, put the car in drive… | 点火 启动 |
[23:46] | and await my next order. | 等着我下一个指令 |
[23:54] | Pull out quickly! Go now! | 赶快开 走 |
[24:01] | Agent Scully. | 史卡利探员 |
[24:03] | Is it absolutely necessary to get innocent people hurt? | 有必要让无辜的人受伤吗 |
[24:06] | You’re free to stop the car and walk away at any time. | 你随时可以下车走人 |
[24:09] | Up to you. | 随你 |
[24:10] | I’m doing this for your own protection and for Mulder’s. | 我这么做是为了保护你自己和穆德 |
[24:15] | So where am I going? | 那么我去哪儿 |
[24:18] | Turn right right now. | 马上右转 |
[24:24] | Stop the car. | 停车 |
[24:31] | Get out, Agent Scully. | 下车 史卡利探员 |
[24:32] | Turn the engine off, take the keys out. | 关掉引擎 拔出钥匙 |
[24:46] | Walk to the top of the alley. There’s another car there. | 走到小巷尽头 会有另一辆车 |
[24:49] | Get in and drive directly to the interstate on-ramp heading west. | 进去 开到州际公路匝道向西行驶 |
[24:53] | You will continue driving west until I tell you otherwise. | 你要一直向西直到我告诉你停车 |
[25:22] | That’s far enough. | 到了 |
[25:32] | Get out of the car. | 下车 |
[25:37] | Leave it running. | 让它开着 |
[25:52] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[25:53] | Move around to the trunk. | 走到后备箱那儿 |
[26:04] | You’ll see a change of clothes inside for you. Put them on. | 你会看到一些更换的衣服是给你的 穿上 |
[26:10] | Look, uh… | 听着 呃… |
[26:13] | we’re in the middle of nowhere! | 我们在个不知名的地方 |
[26:15] | There is no “middle of nowhere” anymore, Agent Scully. | 不再有”什么不知名的地方” 史卡利探员 |
[26:36] | Put the gun in the trunk. | 把枪放到后备箱里 |
[26:37] | Your clothes, too. | 你的衣服也是 |
[27:13] | Your watch. | 你的表 |
[27:14] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[27:17] | This is ridiculous. | 这真无聊 |
[27:18] | This has gone far enough. | 这么做太离谱了 |
[27:19] | Do you want to see Mulder again? | 你还想见穆德吗 |
[27:42] | These clothes that I’m wearing… | 我穿的这些衣服… |
[27:44] | they’re my size. | 恰好正和我的尺寸 |
[27:45] | How the hell do you know my size? | 见鬼 你怎么知道我的尺寸 |
[27:48] | Your size? | 你的尺寸 |
[27:51] | I know your blood type, your resting heart rate… | 我知道你血型 你的心跳速率… |
[27:54] | your childhood fear of clowns. | 你小时候怕小丑 |
[27:56] | I know the name of your college boyfriend… | 我知道你大学的男朋友的名字… |
[27:58] | your true hair color, your ATM PI N number… | 你头发的真实颜色 你柜员机的密码 |
[28:01] | favorite charities, pet peeves. | 最喜欢的慈善机构 讨厌宠物 |
[28:03] | I know you spend too much time alone. | 我知道你大多数时间一个人呆着 |
[28:06] | And I know… that on one lonely night… | 我还知道… 在一个孤独的夜晚… |
[28:09] | you invited Mulder to your bed. | 你邀请穆德上了你的床 |
[28:14] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天阿 |
[28:17] | I was as surprised as you are. | 我和你一样吃惊 |
[28:24] | Who authorizes you? | 谁授权你的 |
[28:29] | I mean, what gives you the right? | 我意思是 是谁给你这权利 |
[28:31] | Who are you?! | 你是谁 |
[28:32] | I’m the future, Agent Scully… | 我是未来 史卡利探员 |
[28:34] | and I risked my life being here. | 而我是冒生命危险而来 |
[28:39] | Well, then why do it? | 那么 为什么这么做 |
[28:42] | I mean, why meet me? | 我意思是 为什么见我 |
[28:43] | Because you can reach Mulder. | 因为你能找到穆德 |
[28:45] | Mulder needs to know what I know or he may have no future. | 穆德需要知道我知道的 否则他就没有未来了 |
[28:48] | Perhaps no one will. | 或许谁都没有 |
[28:53] | Another car is parked on the main road, half a mile out. | 另外有辆车停在主路上 半英里外 |
[28:56] | If I see that you haven’t contacted Mulder in the next 24 hours… | 如果我在以后的24小时内你没有联系到穆德 |
[29:00] | I disappear and you never see me again. | 我会消失 而你将再也见不到我 |
[29:02] | Do you understand, lady? | 你懂了吗 女士 |
[29:28] | 弗吉尼亚州匡提科 联邦调查局训练学院 | |
[29:35] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[29:41] | I’m teaching a class, Agent Doggett. | 我在上课 多各特探员 |
[29:43] | Is it something pressing? | 有什么事吗 |
[29:45] | Yeah. | 是 |
[29:46] | I’m worried now about what it is I’ve gotten you into. | 我现在担心我把你置于何种境地 |
[29:49] | You’re right to be worried. | 你有权担心 |
[29:51] | This guy that led you all over town last night… | 昨晚这个带你走遍全城的人… |
[29:54] | he says he wants to talk to Mulder, right? | 他说他想见穆德 对吗 |
[29:57] | Why does he need you? | 为什么他需要你 |
[29:58] | Why not go to Mulder directly? | 为什么不直接找穆德呢 |
[30:02] | ‘Cause this guy knows Mulder resurfaces… | 因为这个人知道只有穆德相信的人召唤他 |
[30:04] | only if the one person he trusts asks him to. | 他才会重新露面 |
[30:06] | That guy didn’t come to me, Agent Doggett… | 那个人不是先来找我的 多各特探员 |
[30:08] | he came to you. | 他先找的你 |
[30:09] | That woman that I took in blew his cover. | 我识破了那个女人的伪装 |
[30:12] | He had no other choice. | 他别无选择 |
[30:13] | Did you ever stop to think… | 你有没有停下来想想看… |
[30:14] | that this woman and her husband… | 这女人和她丈夫 |
[30:16] | are in on this, too? | 也是处于其中的 |
[30:17] | I don’t believe that. | 我不敢相信 |
[30:18] | That woman is truly scared for her child… | 那女人真的被她的孩子吓到了… |
[30:21] | for the same reasons that I am. | 和我的原因一样 |
[30:23] | How do you know they’re not being used by this shadow man… | 你怎么知道他们不是 受这个影子人的利用… |
[30:27] | to lure Mulder out? | 来引诱穆德出来 |
[30:28] | To kill him? | 然后杀了他 |
[30:29] | ‘Cause that couple doesn’t even necessarily trust the shadow man. | 因为那对夫妻根本没必要相信影子人 |
[30:33] | I mean, for their own reasons. | 我意思是 出于他们自己的原因 |
[30:34] | You think about it. | 你好好想想吧 |
[30:36] | This guy seems to know everything. | 这家伙好像知道所有事情 |
[30:38] | He even reads your E-mail. | 他甚至读你的电邮 |
[30:40] | I mean, how can you, or anybody… | 我意思是 你怎么能 或者其他人 |
[30:43] | hope to ensure for Mulder a safe passage home? | 确保穆德可以安全的回家呢 |
[30:48] | Mulder and I already considered that… | 穆德和我早就考虑过这个 |
[30:50] | even before he left. | 在他走之前 |
[30:54] | His return has been prearranged. | 他的返回是预先安排好的 |
[30:56] | The place, the mode of transport… | 地点 交通方式… |
[30:58] | everything’s been set. | 每件事都安排好了 |
[30:59] | Well, you can call the whole thing off. | 那么你可以取消所有事情了 |
[31:02] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[31:03] | I’ve already sent for him. | 我已经发给他了 |
[31:07] | Mulder’s on a train. | 穆德在火车上 |
[31:10] | He’ll be here at midnight. | 他会在子夜到这里 |
[31:12] | – Maybe you can reach him. – You can’t do that to me. | – 或许你可以找到他 – 你不能这样要求我 |
[31:15] | – I’m sorry. – I want to see him so bad. | – 对不起 – 我太想见到他了 |
[31:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:19] | And I want to make sure that you get to, Dana. | 我希望你明白 黛娜 |
[31:22] | That’s the whole reason I’m here. | 这就是我为什么在这的所有原因 |
[31:25] | Well, it’s too late. | 那 现在太晚了 |
[31:29] | And I have to go. | 我要走了 |
[32:18] | Agent Boal? Edie Boal? | 宝儿探员 艾迪·宝儿 |
[32:22] | I’m John Doggett. | 我是约翰·多各特 |
[32:24] | We spoke a few minutes ago. | 我们几分钟前通过话 |
[32:25] | You said if I came right down… | 你说如果我直接下来… |
[32:26] | you might be able to help me out. | 你或许能帮我 |
[32:28] | What’d I get myself into? | 要我做什么 |
[32:31] | I’ve got some clothing here. | 我这里有些衣服 |
[32:32] | I’m looking for anything you can find… | 我希望你能发现些东西 |
[32:34] | that might give me an I D. | 可以给我查到一个人的身份 |
[32:36] | Male or female? | 男或者女 |
[32:37] | It’s a male who handled them… | 是个男的把它 |
[32:39] | and gave them to a female agent. | 交给一个女探员 |
[32:40] | When do you need them? | 你什么时候需要 |
[32:42] | I got a little over an hour. | 我有一个多小时 |
[32:46] | Your staring over my shoulder doesn’t make me go faster. | 你在我旁边看 也不能让我快许多 |
[34:05] | May I have your attention, please? | 请注意 |
[34:07] | Southbound 112 now arriving. | 去往南方的112次现在到站了 |
[34:09] | Southbound 112 now arriving. | 去往南方的112次现在到站了 |
[34:11] | Please stay clear of the platform until the train comes to a full stop. | 在火车完全靠站前 请呆在站台上 |
[35:48] | Two men shot! | 两个人中枪 |
[35:49] | Two men shot! | 两个人中枪 |
[35:51] | Keep rolling! | 继续开 |
[35:52] | Stop the train! | 停下火车 |
[35:53] | Keep rolling! | 继续开 |
[35:55] | I’m a federal agent! | 我是联邦探员 |
[35:56] | Keep rolling! | 继续开 |
[36:01] | Mulder! | 穆德 |
[37:29] | Agent Scully? | 史卡利探员 |
[37:31] | It wasn’t supposed to happen. This wasn’t supposed to happen. | 没预料到会发生 这是不应该发生的 |
[37:34] | All we wanted was answers. We never meant to harm you. | 我们所想要的只是答案 我们无意伤害你 |
[37:37] | My husband was not a part of this. | 我丈夫不是这计划的一部分 |
[37:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:41] | I know that he was only trying to protect me. | 我知道他只是在试图保护我 |
[37:44] | The man who he works for… | 他的上司… |
[37:46] | he’s the one who’s responsible for this. | 他才是要对此负责的人 |
[37:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:55] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:22] | What is it? | 怎么样 |
[38:23] | What I was afraid of. | 正是我害怕的 |
[38:25] | Agent Doggett, what? | 多各特探员 什么 |
[38:28] | We can’t find him. | 我们找不到他 |
[38:29] | Who? | 谁 |
[38:31] | The man I shot. | 我射中的人 |
[38:32] | He fell in front of a moving train, | 火车到站前他跌了下去 |
[38:34] | but he ain’t down there on the tracks. | 但是他不在铁轨上 |
[38:36] | Well, where is he? | 那 他在哪儿 |
[38:37] | Nowhere. | 不知道 |
[38:38] | It shouldn’t make a bit of sense, but it does. | 不合常理 但是的确是这样 |
[38:40] | I went to run the DNA on the clothes he gave you… | 我去验他给你的衣服上的DNA |
[38:42] | only the man’s DNA can’t be tested. | 只有这男人的DNA无法测试到 |
[38:44] | They say it’s some weird DNA complex with iron | 他们说这DNA很奇怪 和金属 |
[38:46] | or some damn thing. | 或者其他尼玛的什么东西混在一起 |
[38:48] | That doesn’t make sense. | 不可思议 |
[38:49] | I think it does. | 我想是的 |
[38:51] | ‘Cause he’s not a man. | 因为他不是人 |
[38:53] | He’s a Super Soldier. | 他是超级战士 |
[38:55] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[39:00] | I’ve got to warn Mulder. | 我要警告穆德 |
[39:04] | Get on the radio! | 接通无线电 |
[39:05] | Get on the radio… | 接通无线电… |
[39:06] | and alert them that there’s a situation on that train. | 警告他们在火车上有情况 |
[39:09] | A situation? | 情况 |
[39:11] | The man who fell on the tracks, he’s gotten on that train. | 那个掉在铁轨上的人已经上了火车 |
[39:13] | This is the southbound 112. | 这是去往南方的112次 |
[39:15] | We got a jumper. | 有人跳车 |
[39:17] | A man jumped off the train at the mile 19 connector… | 一个人在19英里接口处跳车 |
[39:19] | ran into the Manville Rock Quarry there. | 跑进曼维尔采石场 |
[39:27] | 曼维尔采石场 凌晨1:17 | |
[39:40] | Agent Scully, you drive. | 史卡利探员 你来开 |
[39:41] | Head down into the quarry… | 直奔采石场… |
[39:43] | and we’ll meet you in the bottom. | 我们可以在坑底相遇 |
[39:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:59] | Agent Reyes! | 雷耶斯探员 |
[40:03] | Mulder! | 穆德 |
[40:05] | Mulder! | 穆德 |
[40:09] | Mulder, it’s John Doggett! | 穆德 是约翰·多各特 |
[40:36] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[40:42] | Mulder! | 穆德 |
[40:49] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[41:32] | Stop there! | 站住 |
[41:34] | Stop right there! | 呆在那儿别动 |
[41:41] | Why do you want to kill us?! | 为什么你想杀了我们 |
[41:44] | Mulder must die. | 穆德必须死 |
[41:46] | Mulder or your son. | 穆德或者你的儿子 |
[41:48] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[41:50] | What does this have to do with my son? | 这和我儿子有什么关系 |
[41:54] | What’s wrong with my son? | 我儿子做错什么了 |
[41:57] | Answer me! | 回答我 |
[42:44] | I hold no hope you can respond to this | 我希望你收到这封邮件的时候 |
[42:48] | or that it reaches you. | 不要回信 |
[42:49] | I only hope that you are alive. | 我只希望你能活着 |
[42:53] | I cannot help believing that you jumped off that train… | 我禁不住相信你跳火车 |
[42:56] | because you knew what I now know… | 是因为你知道我现在所知道的 |
[42:58] | that these Super Soldiers… if that’s what they are… | 那些超级战士… 如果那是他们的本来面目 |
[43:02] | can, in fact, be destroyed. | 实际上 他们可以被摧毁 |
[43:05] | That the key to their destruction… | 那个摧毁他们的关键是 |
[43:07] | lies in the iron compound at that quarry. | 位于采石场的那个金属混合物中 |
[43:10] | I’m scared for you, Mulder, and for William. | 我很担心你 穆德 还有威廉 |
[43:13] | The forces against us are unrelenting… | 针对我们的势力是不会消停的 |
[43:16] | but so is my determination… | 但是我的决心也是一样 |
[43:18] | to see you again, to regain the comfort and safety… | 能在见到你 重新获得我们短暂拥有的 |
[43:22] | we shared for so brief a time. | 安全和舒适 |
[43:24] | Until then, I remain forever yours, Dana. | 到那时 我永远属于你 黛娜 |