时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I always say there’s three kinds of people in the world. | 我总说世界上有三种人 |
[00:08] | them who make things happen, them who watch things happen… | 一种人导致事情发生 一种人旁观事情发生…… |
[00:12] | and them who wonder what happened. | 还有一种不知道发生了什么 |
[00:15] | I made things happen. | 我是经常是事情发生的人 |
[00:18] | The wrong things. | 错误的事情 |
[00:20] | 弗吉尼亚 诺维 第一骷髅地教堂 | |
[00:20] | I caused pain to anyone who came near me. | 每个靠近我的人 我都会让他痛苦 |
[00:24] | This tattoo, it used to be my badge of honor. | 这个纹身 曾经是我的荣誉徽章 |
[00:28] | But I’m a different man since I’ve joined group. | 但是自从我加入了组织 我就是 一个完全不同的人了 |
[00:31] | A better man. | 一个更好的人 |
[00:34] | I never thought words like that would come out of my mouth. | 我从未想过 我会脱口而出这样的话 |
[00:38] | It’s all because of the help… | 这都是因为帮助…… |
[00:40] | and the love that I found in this room. | 和爱 我在这个房间里找到的 |
[00:44] | You’re new here. | 你是一个新人 |
[00:46] | Is it Ed? | 是不是 艾德 |
[00:48] | Yeah, I’m new to this B.S. | 是的 我刚加入徽章组织 |
[00:51] | Why do you think it’s B.S.? | 你认为徽章组织是什么 |
[00:53] | I mean, listen, man. I turned my life around. | 我认为 听着 我使我的生活有了逆转 |
[00:55] | A lot of us here have. | 许多在座的都有过这样的经历 |
[00:57] | Our kind of lives go one way. | 我们的生活都有各自的轨道 |
[01:00] | And you can’t change any more than you can undo | 你无法改变它就象你无法挽救 |
[01:02] | the crimes you’ve done. | 你犯下的罪孽 |
[01:04] | Well, I feel sorry for you, man. | 好的 我为你感到难过 |
[01:08] | Don’t feel sorry. | 不要为我感到难过 |
[01:10] | You’re going to hell just like I am, brother. | 你会和我一起下地狱的 兄弟 |
[01:16] | Why are you here, Ed? | 你为什么到这里来 艾得 |
[01:19] | I drove Victor. He knows I’m right. | 我为维克托开车 他很了解我 |
[01:23] | Victor’s been doing good. | 维克托做的很好 |
[01:25] | Oh, yeah. Just look at him. | 哦 是的 我们来看看他 |
[01:34] | Victor, you wanna talk about it? | 维克托 你想不想谈论一下 |
[01:41] | I’ve just been having bad dreams. | 我经常做噩梦 |
[01:44] | Really bad dreams. | 非常可怕的梦 |
[01:48] | What kind of dreams? | 怎么样的梦呢 |
[01:53] | Oh… | 哦…… |
[01:55] | seeing people skinned alive. | 看到人们被剥了皮后还活着 |
[02:05] | It’s a hard road, Victor. | 这很痛苦的 维克托 |
[02:07] | It’s a shock to the system… | 这是对我们的警醒 |
[02:09] | changing the way we think, taking charge of our lives. | 转换一下我们的思维方式 改变一下我们的生活 |
[02:12] | We’re all afraid. | 我们都在担惊受怕 |
[02:15] | And that fear preys on us night and day, brother. | 这种恐惧没日没夜的腐蚀着我们 兄弟 |
[02:18] | In our minds and in our dreams. | 在我们的思想和梦中 |
[02:28] | You ever get enough of that crap? | 你听够了这些废话吗 |
[02:30] | “A shock to the system” crap? | 警醒之类的废话 |
[02:32] | This “fear preying on us night and day” crap? | 没日没夜的恐惧 这样的废话 |
[02:35] | Those boys in there are afraid of one thing… | 在这里的人都在害怕一件事情 |
[02:38] | themselves, their true natures. | 他们自己 他们真实的天性 |
[02:39] | You know what I’m saying, Victor? | 你知道我说什么吗 维克托 |
[02:42] | – Sort of. – What do you mean, “sort of”? | – 差不多明白 – 差不多 你是什么意思 |
[02:44] | Don’t tell me that bull does you any good. | 不要告诉我恳谈对你有帮助 |
[02:46] | And don’t tell me you feel any better about yourself coming here… | 不要告诉我你来这里你会感到好受一点 |
[02:50] | that it makes these nightmares go away. | 这样 它会使那些噩梦远离你 |
[02:58] | No, it don’t. | 不 它不会的 |
[04:07] | 弗吉尼亚 匡提科 联邦调查局训练学院 凌晨1:47 | |
[04:09] | Hey. | 你好 |
[04:10] | Thanks for coming. Sorry about the hour. | 谢谢你能前来 耽误你时间我很抱歉 |
[04:12] | The way you sounded seemed like something that couldn’t wait. | 你说的好像事刻不容缓 |
[04:15] | No. I need another set of eyes on it. | 不 我需要另外一个角度来分析它 |
[04:17] | I called Scully in too. | 我也叫了史卡利来 |
[04:19] | A little late to be looking for a sitter. What’s so pressing? | 找保姆看来来不及了 什么事这么急迫 |
[04:29] | “Victor Dale Potts.” | “维克托·丹尼·珀斯” |
[04:30] | Ex-con, three-time loser, career criminal. | 有前科 3次被抓 职业罪犯 |
[04:34] | He was murdered five days ago. Scully’s got the crime report. | 他5天前被谋杀了 史卡利去拿犯罪报告了 |
[04:39] | I’m sorry. What am I missing? | 对不起 我错过什么了吗 |
[04:40] | It’s the way he was killed. | 是他被杀死的方式 |
[04:52] | Agent Doggett. | 多各特探员 |
[04:55] | Agent Scully. | 史卡利探员 |
[05:02] | I’d like him to see the body. | 我想让他看看尸体 |
[05:13] | Damn. | 妈的 |
[05:17] | I seen a bunch of these when I was a cop. | 我看过一堆这样的东西 当我是警察的时候 |
[05:19] | It’s a favorite of some of the Pan-Asian gangs. | 这是一些泛亚洲歹徒最喜欢干的 |
[05:21] | The difference is Victor Potts had a premonition of his death. | 不同的是维克托·珀斯对他的死有预感 |
[05:24] | And? | 还有 |
[05:27] | That was my question. | 这就是我的问题 |
[05:28] | What I’m saying is, this man was skinned alive… | 我所要说的是 这个男的被活剥了皮 |
[05:31] | just hours after describing it in exact detail. | 就在详细的描绘了细节的几个小时后 |
[05:34] | Maybe he could describe it because | 也许他能够描述出来是因为 |
[05:37] | maybe somebody threatened him. | 可能有人威胁他 |
[05:38] | He said it came in a dream, or a vision | 他说是在梦中出现 或者是自己的幻觉 |
[05:40] | according to the woman who last spoke to him. | 根据最后一个和他说话的女人 |
[05:41] | – Who’s that? – Dr. Lisa Holland. | – 她是谁 – 丽沙·霍兰德医生 |
[05:44] | She’s a therapist who runs an anger | 她是一个临床医生 经营着一个为那些有前科的人 |
[05:46] | management group for ex-cons. | 疏导愤懑的团体 |
[05:51] | Lifelong criminal’s bound to have some bad enemies. | 终生罪犯圈子里总有一些坏人啊 |
[05:53] | People capable of this very thing. | 人们都可以理解这样的事 |
[05:55] | I mean, unless there’s something here that I’m just not seeing. | 我意思是说 除非这里有什么东西我没有发现 |
[06:00] | Well, from what I could see from my visual exam… | 好的 从我所能见到的外观 |
[06:02] | the skin was removed with considerable skill… | 皮肤被剥的非常有技巧 |
[06:04] | by someone using a hunting-type knife. | 有人用了一种猎刀 |
[06:07] | Arteries and veins were left intact… | 动脉和静脉被原封不动的保留下来…… |
[06:09] | so as to prolong the period that the victim would suffer. | 尽可能的延长了罹难者所忍受的时间 |
[06:13] | Terrible way to die, for sure. | 可以肯定 这是一种相当恐怖的死法 |
[06:15] | I know. | 我理解 |
[06:21] | Is there anything else, Agent Reyes? | 雷耶斯探员 还有什么别的吗 |
[06:27] | Something special that brought this case to your attention… | 有什么特别的东西让你对这个案子很关注啊 |
[06:30] | as a possible X-File? | 把它作为一个潜在的X档案吗 |
[06:33] | No. | 不 |
[06:37] | I just know I need to solve this. | 我只是知道我需要破这个案子 |
[06:40] | And I’d appreciate your help. | 并且我希望得到你的帮助 |
[06:47] | 弗吉尼亚 诺维 上午9:35 | |
[06:58] | You Reyes? | 这是你的雷耶斯吗 |
[07:00] | I’m Doggett. She’s Reyes. | 我是多各特 她是雷耶斯 |
[07:02] | Detective Van Allen? | 探长范艾伦吗 |
[07:04] | That’s right. | 谢谢 |
[07:06] | I appreciate your help on this. | 我很希望你为本案提供帮助 |
[07:07] | What help is that? | 到底是怎么样的帮助呢 |
[07:09] | – On this investigation. – There isn’t a lot to investigate. | – 在这个调查上 – 这里并没有很多的调查 |
[07:11] | I mean, Victor Potts wasn’t exactly one of the FBI’s ten most wanted. | 我意思是维克托·珀斯并不是调查局的十大通缉犯 |
[07:16] | I think she means your insight into the way he died, Detective. | 我想她指的是你对他怎么死的洞察力 探长 |
[07:19] | Don’t have any. | 没有了 |
[07:21] | But I’m sure you’d rather talk to somebody who actually gives a damn, right? | 但是我想你宁愿去和一个把它当回事的人去谈 |
[07:31] | Hate to say it but he probably sums up most people’s feelings. | 真不想说 但他总结大多数人的心思 |
[07:37] | It’s hard for the Victor Pottses of the world. | 维克托·珀斯他们的环境很艰难 |
[07:40] | Nobody cares much about them in life or in death. | 没有人会在意他们的死活 |
[07:43] | Victor told the group a story… | 维克托告诉团队一个故事…… |
[07:46] | about a dream he’d had. | 关于他怎么死的梦 |
[07:48] | These men are haunted by their pasts. | 这些人一直纠缠着自己的过去 |
[07:50] | That’s why they’re here. | 这就是他们为什么到这里来的原因 |
[07:52] | But this dream came true. | 但是这个梦却成为了现实 |
[07:54] | Sometimes the past they want to escape won’t let them. | 有时他们想忘记过去 却总是忘不了 |
[08:00] | There was a man… Ed. | 这里就有这样一个人 艾德 |
[08:03] | He drove Victor to group that night. | 那天晚上是他开车带维克托到这里的 |
[08:05] | He was all over Victor’s case. | 他一直捣乱维克托的治疗 |
[08:07] | You think he could have killed him? | 你认为他有可能是凶手吗 |
[08:11] | I try to help these men. | 我试着想帮助他们 |
[08:13] | Some have been violent, some still are. | 有些人曾经很凶残 有些人现在还是 |
[08:16] | It’s not my place to judge them. | 这不由我给他们判罪 |
[08:18] | Dr. Holland… | 霍兰德医生 |
[08:20] | there’s justice to be served here. | 这里有正义要伸张 |
[08:22] | You can’t forget that. | 你不能够忘记这一点 |
[08:25] | I’m sure Agent Reyes won’t let me. | 我能肯定雷耶斯探员不会让我忘记的 |
[08:28] | Probably won’t let anybody. | 不会让任何人忘记 |
[08:33] | Thank you for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[08:45] | She contacted you with this case? | 她为了这个案子和你接触的 |
[08:48] | I think the police would have given up on who murdered Victor Potts… | 我想警察根本不关心是谁杀了维克托·珀斯 |
[08:50] | if it wasn’t for her. | 如果不是她的缘故的话 |
[09:01] | You know something, Agent Reyes? | 你了解了什么事情吗 雷耶斯探员 |
[09:04] | You seem real familiar to me. | 你有点面熟 |
[09:07] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 |
[09:09] | You ever visited Novi before? | 你曾经去过诺维吗 |
[09:11] | No, I never have. | 不 从来没有 |
[09:37] | 弗吉尼亚 诺维 马纳里肉类加工厂 | |
[09:42] | You eyeballing me? | 你怒视我 |
[09:45] | You got some kind of problem or something? | 你有什么问题 还是什么其他事情 |
[09:48] | Problem? Your friend is dead. | 问题 你的朋友已经死了 |
[09:52] | I guess the good news is I get to move up the ladder here now. | 我猜好消息是我得移动这里的梯子了 |
[09:55] | You know how it happened. | 你知道是怎么发生的 |
[10:02] | Now, why don’t you just back off. | 现在 为什么你不让开 |
[10:04] | FBI wants to talk to me now because of the way he died. | 因为他的死法 调查局想找我谈话 |
[10:08] | Gonna want to talk to you too. | 很快就轮到你了 |
[10:10] | I got nothing to tell nobody. | 我没什么可说的 |
[10:13] | You were messing with his head. | 你把他的脑子搞得一团遭 |
[10:15] | I’d watch what you go saying. | 我很想知道你打算怎么说 |
[10:17] | Or what? You going to do me too? | 要不你也对我做同样的事 |
[10:24] | I got a ride to catch. | 我要去赶车 |
[10:32] | Yeah, that’s right, walk away. But just like you said… | 好的 就这样 逃远点 就象你说的 |
[10:35] | you can’t run from what you are. | 你什么样的人 你是逃不掉的 |
[10:37] | Yeah, and I’ll see you in hell. | 好的 我们地狱相见 |
[11:29] | Here you go, Dr. Scully. | 这是你要的东西 史卡利医生 |
[11:31] | Everything you ever wanted to know about skinning people… | 所有你想要的有关于被剥皮的人…… |
[11:34] | but were afraid to ask. | 但是很抱歉要说 |
[11:37] | This is every case of removal of the human dermis… | 这里所有关于人们被剥皮的案子 |
[11:39] | I could find within the last dozen years. | 我在最近十几年中所能找到的 |
[11:41] | Most of these are postmortem skinnings. | 大部分都是被死后剥皮的…… |
[11:44] | That’s all I could find. | 我所能找的就这些 |
[11:46] | And most of it’s Asian gang-related, | 并且大部分都是和亚洲黑帮有关系的 |
[11:47] | like you mentioned. | 就象你所提到的 |
[11:52] | Wait a minute. What’s this? | 等一下 这是什么 |
[11:56] | I’m sorry. I probably shouldn’t have included that one… | 对不起 我可能不应该把它包括在内的…… |
[11:59] | because it’s pretty much ancient history. | 因为它年月有点久 |
[12:02] | There’s a pattern. There’s a pattern. | 这个手法相似 |
[12:04] | The way the skin’s been stripped off. It’s identical. | 皮肤被剥掉的方法是一样的 |
[12:07] | But how could it be? Did you notice the date? | 但是怎么可能 你注意到日期没有 |
[12:12] | 1960. | 一九六零年 |
[12:17] | 马里兰 哥伦比亚 天堂养老社区 | |
[12:28] | Inca and Mayan peoples. | 印加和玛雅人 |
[12:30] | However, the priest thought that souls survived on Earth… | 然而 神甫们相信在世上是有灵魂存在的 |
[12:33] | as a living shrub, tree or other foliage, and… | 以活着的灌木 树木 或别的植物存在 |
[12:36] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[12:38] | Dr. Mueller? | 穆勒医生 |
[12:42] | Dr. Bertram Mueller? | 博特伦·穆勒医生 |
[12:46] | Yes? | 你是 |
[12:47] | My name is Dana Scully. I’m with the FBI. | 我的名字叫黛娜·史卡利 我来自调查局 |
[12:51] | I want to ask you some questions about a John Doe… | 我想问你几个有关于无名尸的问题 |
[12:53] | you did an autopsy on in 1960. | 你在1960年验过的一具尸体 |
[12:56] | You honestly expect me to recall… | 你很真希望我能够回忆起 |
[12:58] | some case from way back when? | 一些很久之前的案子吗 |
[13:01] | I’m 84 years old. | 我已经84岁了 |
[13:04] | Sir, this particular victim was skinned alive. | 先生 这个特别的受害者是被活剥皮的 |
[13:18] | In all my days, I never saw anything as inhuman as this. | 在我有生之年 我从未见过有人象这个样子 |
[13:23] | Sir, I haven’t located police records from the investigation. | 先生 我调不出有关于这个案件的警察的报告 |
[13:28] | Was there ever a suspect who was charged or arrested… | 有没有嫌疑犯被指控或者被逮捕…… |
[13:31] | in this case as far as you know? | 你能告诉我你所知道这件案子吗 |
[13:33] | No suspects, no investigation for that matter. | 在这件事上 没有嫌疑犯 没有调查 |
[13:37] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[13:39] | The victim was a John Doe… a nobody. | 受害者是无名氏 无名小卒 |
[13:44] | Carl Hobart, the county sheriff, figured he was a drifter. | 郡治安官卡尔·霍巴特 认为他是一个偷渡客 |
[13:47] | Hobart said he didn’t want to stir up the community. | 霍巴特说过他不想给公众添麻烦 |
[13:50] | And no one called him on that? | 没有人想让他调查吗 |
[13:52] | I tried. The sheriff had other things on his mind, I suppose. | 我试过 但是治安官脑袋里想着别的事情 |
[13:57] | Why do you say that? | 为什么你这么说 |
[13:59] | Well, it wasn’t long after that he put a bullet through his head. | 哼 这过后不久 他就举枪自杀了 |
[14:05] | What are you thinking, Doctor? | 你怎么看呢 医生 |
[14:08] | This is some copycat murder 40-odd years later? | 这是一例40年后模仿谋杀 |
[14:13] | If so, it’s the most perfectly executed that I’ve ever seen. | 如果是的话 那这将是我见过的最完美的谋杀 |
[14:18] | And why copy an obscure murder… | 但是为什么去模仿没有人听说过 |
[14:20] | that nobody’s ever even heard of? | 不著名的谋杀案呢 |
[14:22] | A string of murders. | 一连串的谋杀 |
[14:26] | – I’m sorry? – I thought you knew. | – 你说什么 – 我以为你知道 |
[14:29] | John Doe… | 无名氏 |
[14:31] | was only the first. | 只是第一个 |
[14:45] | Hey, I’m working in here. | 嘿 我还在工作 |
[15:17] | Is that you, Ed? | 是你吗 艾得 |
[15:20] | Come see what I got for you. | 看看我给你准备了什么 |
[15:51] | Tell you what. You best clear the hell out, whoever you are! | 不论你是谁 最好给我出来 否则让你吃不了兜着走 |
[15:57] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[16:42] | Oh, God! Oh, God, no! | 哦 上帝 哦 上帝 |
[16:44] | Let me go! Let me down! | 放我下来 放我下来 |
[17:21] | Dr. Holland? | 霍兰德医生 |
[17:24] | Lisa? | 丽沙 |
[17:40] | Dr. Holland? | 霍兰德医生 |
[17:58] | Monica? | 莫妮卡 |
[18:00] | What the hell are you dreaming about? | 你到底梦到了什么 |
[18:04] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[18:07] | It was a nightmare. | 只是个噩梦 |
[18:09] | How did you know to come in here? | 你怎么知道到这里来的 |
[18:11] | I was on the phone. | 我接一个电话 |
[18:13] | I could hear you through the wall calling out. | 透过墙壁 我能听到你在呼喊 |
[18:18] | Who were you on the phone to? | 谁打给你的 |
[18:19] | Dr. Lisa Holland. | 丽沙·霍兰德医生 |
[18:21] | That anger-management group she runs, it’s getting smaller. | 愤怒的团队管理者 她的团队变得越来越小了 |
[18:30] | It’s okay. Let ’em through. | 没关系 让他们过去 |
[18:33] | Go ahead. | 往前走 |
[18:36] | – What happened to the lights? – Somebody cut ’em. | – 灯出了什么事情 – 有人切断了它们 |
[18:39] | Might want to watch your step. | 最好小心你的脚步 |
[18:41] | We got some blood on the floor. | 地上有血迹 |
[18:44] | Not as much as you’d expect. | 你怎么都想不到的 |
[18:51] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天那 |
[18:53] | Hey, you okay? | 嘿 你还好吧 |
[18:56] | Monica? | 莫妮卡 |
[19:10] | Agent Reyes, I got a call from Agent Doggett. | 雷耶斯探员 我接到了多各特探员的电话 |
[19:14] | He said there’s another victim. | 他说这里有另外一个受害者 |
[19:17] | Monica, you okay? | 莫妮卡 你还好吧 |
[19:22] | I’m just catching my breath. | 我只是出来透口气 |
[19:24] | Well, if you’re up for it, I’ve got something to show you. | 好的 如果你缓过来了 我有一些东西给你看一下 |
[19:27] | Case files from crimes back in 1960. | 一些1960年犯罪的案例 |
[19:31] | What are they? | 它们是什么 |
[19:32] | More skinned bodies… | 更多被剥皮的尸体…… |
[19:36] | cut with the same precision as the body I examined. | 和我检查过的尸体 剥的一模一样 |
[19:45] | Can I see that light a second? | 能借个光吗 |
[19:55] | Holy God, he’s still alive. | 神圣的上帝 他还活着 |
[19:57] | Somebody get in here and get him down! | 快来人 把他放下来 |
[19:58] | We need a medic in here! Can you hear me? | 我们这里需要医生 你能听到我吗 |
[20:01] | Do you understand? | 你知道 |
[20:03] | Who did this to you? Do you know who did this to you? | 谁对你干了这些 你知道谁对你干了这些 |
[20:21] | Are we going somewhere, baby? | 我们要到别的地方去吗 宝贝 |
[20:23] | You’re not. Get out. | 不包括你 滚出去 |
[20:25] | Eddie? | 艾德 |
[20:26] | What’d I just say? | 我刚才说什么了 |
[20:27] | But I’m not even dressed. | 但是我还没有穿衣服 |
[20:30] | What else is new? Get out. | 有什么新鲜的 滚出去 |
[20:38] | Why are you such a jerk? | 你怎么这么混蛋 |
[21:14] | FBI! Stop right there! | 调查局 不许动 |
[21:28] | What part of”Stop right there” did you not understand? | 你难道不知道什么叫不许动吗 |
[21:48] | So, what? He’s just waiting for his lawyer? That’s what he’s doing? | 怎么样 在等他的律师 他只说了这些吗 |
[21:51] | He’s in a bad place. | 他待在了一个糟糕的地方 |
[21:53] | I’ve been there myself once or twice sitting right where he is now… | 我自己待在过他坐的地方一两次 |
[21:56] | not thinking you have a chance. | 觉得一点机会也没有 |
[21:58] | Yeah? You ever murdered two men? | 是吗 你也杀过两个人吗 |
[22:01] | He’s four years out of prison… | 他出狱已经4年了…… |
[22:03] | holding down a job, showing up to work sober. | 找到了一份工作 而且工作认真 |
[22:05] | Why do it? Kill a friend, then a coworker? | 为什么要这么做呢 杀死一个朋友 同事 |
[22:08] | You’re the one that said he was a hothead, right? | 你曾说过他是一个易激动的人 对不对 |
[22:10] | Why run if you’re not guilty? | 如果他无罪 为什么要跑呢 |
[22:13] | Bag packed to hit the road… | 打好包袱准备跑路 |
[22:14] | packed with knives? | 包里有刀 |
[22:17] | I don’t think we’re gonna find the murder weapon on him. | 我不认为我们在他身上找到了杀人武器 |
[22:22] | What makes you say that? | 为什么这么说呢 |
[22:24] | Because I think this man here is running from something else. | 因为我认为 这个男的只是在逃避别的东西 |
[22:28] | I want to talk to him. | 我想和他谈一谈 |
[22:46] | Hi. | 你好 |
[22:48] | My name is Monica. | 我的名字叫莫妮卡 |
[22:50] | I know what you’re thinking, that I must be the good cop. | 我知道你在想什么 我是一个好警察 |
[22:57] | No such thing. | 不是这样的 |
[23:02] | You didn’t do it, did you? | 你没有杀人 对吗 |
[23:09] | Your friend, Victor… | 你的朋友 维克托 |
[23:12] | he said he had bad dreams… | 他说他做了一些很可怕的梦 |
[23:16] | seeing things. | 看到一些东西 |
[23:22] | I think you’re seeing them now. | 我想你也看到了同样的东西 |
[23:29] | How would you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[23:33] | Maybe I see them too. | 也许我也看到了 |
[23:40] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能和你谈一下吗 |
[23:53] | You wanna explain to me what you’re doing in there, Agent Reyes? | 你需要向我解释一下你在那里做什么 雷耶斯探员 |
[23:56] | I’m trying to make a connection. | 我在试着做交流 |
[23:59] | Hell of a way to do it. | 通过什么方式交流 |
[24:00] | I can see this guy’s defense already. | 我看到这个人早就开始自我辩护了 |
[24:02] | “Your Honor, I was having bad dreams, seeing things. | “法官大人 我开始做噩梦 看到可怕的东西 |
[24:05] | Ask Agent Reyes, she’s seeing ’em too.” | 问一下雷耶斯探员 她也看到” |
[24:10] | Something you’re not telling me? | 你瞒着我什么事吗 |
[24:15] | You two about finished? | 你们两个结束了吗 |
[24:17] | With what? | 结束什么 |
[24:19] | The suspect. | 关于嫌疑犯的 |
[24:20] | – He’s not our man. – What are you talking about? | – 他不是我们要找的人 – 你在说什么 |
[24:23] | Girlfriend vouched for him. | 女朋友给他做证 |
[24:25] | Said they were getting hammered down at the Bent Oak from 6:00 till closing. | 从六点到刚才 他们一直在弯曲橡树旅馆打洞 |
[24:29] | Bartender confirms it. | 服务生确认了这点 |
[24:36] | I don’t believe this. | 我不相信 |
[24:46] | I know where you live, partner. | 我知道你住在哪里 伙计 |
[24:51] | You’re always welcome at group. | 团队永远欢迎你 |
[24:59] | Agent Reyes. | 雷耶斯探员 |
[25:02] | I need you to come to Quantico right away. | 我需要你来一趟匡提科 |
[25:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:08] | I have something to show you. | 我有些东西要给你看 |
[25:13] | Agent Scully? | 史卡利探员 |
[25:15] | Agent Reyes. | 雷耶斯探员 |
[25:16] | What are these? | 这些是什么 |
[25:18] | I showed you files of men killed in 1960… | 我给你看过1960年被杀人的档案…… |
[25:21] | skinned alive like the current victims. | 被活剥了皮 就像现在的受害者 |
[25:23] | I had two of those bodies exhumed looking for crossover forensic details. | 我发掘了两具尸体 想通过这找一些法医的细节 |
[25:27] | – Are there any? – Yes. | – 有没有呢 – 有的 |
[25:28] | There are cuts in the bone… | 他们骨头上有伤口 |
[25:31] | on the tibias and on the shoulder girdles… | 在胫骨和肩胛骨上 |
[25:33] | that matched the cutting pattern I found on Victor Potts… | 这和我在维克托·珀斯身上找到的相符合 |
[25:38] | using the exact same knife… | 用了同一把刀 |
[25:40] | which left a signature pattern of grooves. | 留下了有典型标记的凹槽 |
[25:44] | Same knife, same killer. That’s what you’re saying, right? | 同一把刀 同一个凶手 这就是你所要说的 |
[25:47] | Well, it’s even weirder than that. | 好的 还有比这更不可思议的 |
[25:52] | I ran bios and backgrounds from the victims from 1960. | 我进入系统查到了1960年的受害者的背景 |
[25:59] | They’re both ex-convicts like the current victims? | 就象最近的被害者一样都有前科吗 |
[26:01] | Mm-hmm. But look at the date that they died. | 不对 但是看一下他们死亡的时间 |
[26:03] | March 8, 1960. | 1960年3月8日 |
[26:06] | June 21, 1960. | 1960年6月21日 |
[26:08] | Birth dates… | 出生日期 |
[26:10] | of Victor Potts and Terry Pruit. | 维克托·珀斯和特里·普鲁特的 |
[26:14] | Potts and Pruit were born on the exact same dates… | 珀斯和普鲁特同一天生日 |
[26:18] | that the previous victims died. | 正好是之前被害者死亡的时间 |
[26:22] | You knew that we’d find something like this, didn’t you, Agent Reyes? | 你知道我们会找到这样的细节 对不对 雷耶斯探员 |
[26:26] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[26:41] | John Doggett. | 约翰·多各特 |
[26:42] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[26:44] | Sitting outside the suspect’s house… | 坐在嫌疑犯家的外面 |
[26:46] | wondering where the surveillance is I ordered. | 在纳闷我安排的监视者跑到哪里去了 |
[26:48] | I need a birth date on him. | 我需要他的生日 |
[26:50] | – Who? – The suspect, Ed Kelso. | – 谁的 – 嫌疑犯 艾德·凯尔索 |
[26:53] | It’s important. He may be in danger. | 这很重要 他可能处于危险中 |
[26:55] | He may be gone. | 他可能逃掉了 |
[26:58] | I’ll call you. | 我会再打给你的 |
[27:11] | Yeah, this is John Doggett. | 是的 我是约翰·多各特 |
[27:13] | I need to speak to Detective Van Allen. | 我要和范·艾伦探长通话 |
[27:16] | I’ll hang on. Just get him. | 我不挂机 你们给我找他 |
[28:15] | This house was supposed to be under a 24-hour watch. | 这个房子被指定24小时监视的 |
[28:17] | Patrolman says he wasn’t gone more than five minutes. | 巡逻警官说他离开不超过5分钟 |
[28:21] | You see that man in there? | 你看到里面的人了 |
[28:22] | You think it takes five minutes to do that to somebody, Detective? | 你认为5分钟就足够对他做那样的事了吗 探长 |
[28:25] | I don’t know how long it takes, Agent Doggett. | 我不知道这样做需要多久 多各特探员 |
[28:28] | Only know you said watch him so he don’t run. | 你只是让我们看住他 不让他跑掉 |
[28:37] | Agent Doggett. | 多各特探员 |
[28:42] | I have something to tell you. | 我有些事要告诉你 |
[28:52] | This thing with the birthdays is weird, no doubt about it. | 无可质疑 有关于他们生日的事是很奇怪 |
[28:58] | Looks to me like we’re dealing with a real sick puppy here. | 看看我 我们就象在对付一个变态的家伙一样 |
[29:00] | I don’t think so. | 我不这样认为 |
[29:02] | Choosing your victims because of their damn birth dates… | 选择你的受害者 只是因为他的生日吗 |
[29:05] | it’s the very definition of a serial killer. | 这就是连环杀手的特征 |
[29:08] | I think we should get the boys from Behavioral Science out on this. | 我想我们应该让行为科学家来处理这些事情 |
[29:11] | No. | 不 |
[29:14] | That’s not what’s happening here. | 我说的不是这里发生的命案 |
[29:17] | It’s the only thing that makes sense. | 那还能是什么呢 |
[29:19] | To you. | 对你来说 |
[29:25] | Okay, what do you think it is? | 好的 那你认为这是什么 |
[29:33] | He knew he was going to die. | 他知道他将要死去 |
[29:39] | He had a premonition of his death. | 他对他的死有预感 |
[29:44] | Just like the first victim did. | 就象第一个受害者一样 |
[29:46] | So how do you figure that? | 但是你怎么知道这个的 |
[29:49] | I’m involved in this some way. | 我在某种程度上也被牵连进去了 |
[29:53] | I have some kind of memory of it. | 我有一些关于这个的记忆 |
[29:57] | It’s all happened before and now it’s happening again. | 这些以前发生过 现在它们又发生了 |
[30:00] | You mean that it’s a copycat and you have some kind of recall. | 你的意思是你和连环杀手有同样的记忆 |
[30:07] | These men… | 这些人 |
[30:09] | were born to die this way. | 为了这样死而出生的 |
[30:13] | The same way they died before. | 和他们以前死的方式一样 |
[30:15] | The same way they died before? | 和他们以前死的方式一样 |
[30:17] | Not the men, but their souls. | 不是他们的尸体 是他们的灵魂 |
[30:23] | Their souls are murdered over and over again… | 他们的灵魂被反反复复的谋杀 |
[30:26] | from one lifetime to the next… | 从一个转生到下一个 |
[30:30] | by someone who won’t let them rest. | 有人不让他们停息 |
[30:32] | Now, how’s this happening, their souls coming back? | 那怎么发生的 他们的灵魂又回来了吗 |
[30:36] | Reincarnation? | 再生吗 |
[30:39] | It doesn’t strike you… | 这不让你感到困惑吗 |
[30:41] | that these men were all born on the dates of the previous victims’ deaths? | 这些人都出生在前一个受害者死亡的时间 |
[30:46] | Yeah, it strikes me. | 是的 让我感到困惑 |
[30:49] | It strikes me that the killer is clever. | 它让我感到困惑是因为凶手十分聪明 |
[31:03] | A rag is stuffed in his mouth. | 他嘴里被塞了一块破布 |
[31:08] | A dirty rag. | 一块脏的布头 |
[31:12] | Black with soot. | 黑的带灰的 |
[31:28] | Coal dust… | 煤灰 |
[31:30] | from a coal mine. | 从一个煤矿来的 |
[31:36] | How the hell did you know that? | 你究竟是怎么知道这个的 |
[31:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:12] | So what are we looking for? | 我们要找什么 |
[32:14] | I don’t know exactly. | 我也不是很确切的知道 |
[32:16] | But if the old files are correct… | 但是如果老的档案正确的话…… |
[32:18] | there’s going to be a fourth victim. | 这里将要有第4个被害者 |
[32:29] | It looks like housekeeping hasn’t been here in awhile. | 这里看起来好象很久没人住了 |
[32:33] | You or me? | 你来还是我来 |
[32:40] | I’ll check out the mine. | 我来检查矿区 |
[36:11] | You shouldn’t have come here. | 你不应该来到这里 |
[36:15] | I’m a federal agent. I’m armed. | 我是联邦探员 我有武器 |
[36:43] | Let go of the gun now. | 把枪放下 |
[36:47] | You can’t stop it. | 你不能够阻止的 |
[36:50] | You never do. | 你从来没成功过 |
[36:55] | You always fail. | 你总是失败 |
[36:57] | It’s your lot. | 这就是你的命 |
[37:07] | Agent Reyes. | 雷耶斯探员 |
[37:17] | Monica! | 莫妮卡 |
[37:20] | Agent Reyes. | 雷耶斯探员 |
[37:23] | Are you hurt? Talk to me. | 你受伤了吗 和我说话 |
[37:25] | – He was here. – Who? | – 他在这里 – 谁 |
[37:27] | Van Allen. He’s who’s killing these men. | 范·艾伦 他就是凶手 |
[37:31] | Van Allen? | 范·艾伦 |
[37:32] | He was skinned himself… | 他被活剥了 |
[37:35] | back in 1868… | 在1868年 |
[37:36] | by four men in a mining dispute. | 在一次煤矿冲突中 被4个男人 |
[37:40] | His killers were never punished. | 他的凶手没有受到惩罚 |
[37:43] | Now he’s born to keep avenging that injustice again and again. | 现在他生来就是为了不断的为了不公正复仇 |
[37:47] | Van Allen’s the cop here. | 范·艾伦是这里的警察 |
[37:49] | That’s why these cases never get solved. | 这就是为什么这些案子从来没有被解决 |
[37:52] | Every time, four murders. | 每一次 4个被害者 |
[37:54] | Every time, four bodies. | 每一次 4具尸体 |
[37:57] | Then he takes his own life so he can just start it up all over again. | 然后他结束自己生命 以便能够再从头来一次 |
[38:02] | There’s still a fourth victim, and I think I know who it is. | 这里还有第4个受害者 我想我知道他是谁 |
[38:11] | Lisa Holland. | 丽沙·霍兰德 |
[38:13] | Dr. Holland, it’s Monica Reyes. | 霍兰德医生, 我是莫妮卡·雷耶斯 |
[38:15] | You’ve seen the visions, haven’t you? | 你看到了幻觉 是不是 |
[38:17] | Just like the others in your group. Visions of people skinned alive. | 就象你团队其他人 被活剥了皮 对不对 |
[38:21] | It’s true, isn’t it? | 这是真的 对不对 |
[38:25] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[38:30] | Where are you now? | 你现在在哪里 |
[38:31] | I’m just finishing a session. | 我刚结束了一次聚会 |
[38:34] | Is there anybody with you? | 你旁边有人在吗 |
[38:35] | No, they’ve all left. Why? What’s this about? | 没有 他们都走了 有什么关系吗 |
[38:39] | Get out of there. You’re in danger. | 马上出去 你处于危险中 |
[38:40] | It’s Detective Van Allen. He’s coming after you. | 凶手是范·艾伦警官 他要来找你 |
[38:45] | Dr. Holland? | 霍兰德医生 |
[38:47] | Dr. Holland. | 霍兰德医生 |
[39:04] | Time’s come! | 到时间了 |
[39:07] | You’re the last. | 你是最后一个 |
[39:29] | No use running. It always ends the same. | 逃是没有用的 结局都是一样的 |
[39:46] | Get the paramedics out here. | 马上叫救护人员来 |
[39:49] | You… | 你 |
[39:52] | Always fail. | 总是失败 |
[39:55] | You’re not dying on me. | 你不能这样死的 |
[39:57] | Not until you tell me what you mean! | 除非你告诉我 你指什么 |
[40:26] | Doc says it’s gonna be touch-and-go tonight. That we should go home. | 医生说今晚是危险期 我们应该回家了 |
[40:30] | Go on, Monica. Go on home. | 走吧 莫妮卡 回家了 |
[40:33] | There’s nothing you’re gonna learn here now. | 你再待在这里也等不到什么的 |
[40:37] | You still won’t believe it, will you? | 你还是不相信 是不是 |
[40:40] | My connection to this man. | 我和这个男人的关联 |
[40:43] | However you did it, however you knew what you know… | 不论你做了什么 不论你知道什么 |
[40:48] | what matters here is you saved a woman’s life. | 不论怎么样 你救了一个女人的性命 |
[41:04] | He’s trying. | 他在努力接受 |
[41:07] | We all are. | 我们也一样 |
[41:10] | It’s just a long way to go from… | 只是还有一段很长的路要走 |
[41:14] | this… | 这个 |
[41:16] | to this. | 为了这个 |
[41:23] | Do you believe in second chances, Dana? | 你相信有第二次机会吗 黛娜 |
[41:25] | A chance to correct the mistakes we make in our lives? | 有机会来纠正我们在生命中犯下的错误 |
[41:29] | You mean in a future life? | 你是指在未来的生命中 |
[41:33] | That’s what these people were trying to do. | 这就是那些人努力去做的 |
[41:36] | All the victims, trying to atone for their sins… | 所有的受害者 都试着去偿还他们的罪孽 |
[41:42] | from what happened in that photo. | 在这个照片上发生的罪孽 |
[41:46] | Only this man wouldn’t let them. | 只是这个男人不允许他们改过 |
[41:50] | And Lisa Holland? What about her? | 但是丽沙·霍兰德 她是谁呢 |
[41:52] | She was one of them. | 她是他们其中的一个 |
[41:54] | One of the men you see standing there. | 你看到的站在那里的其中一个男人 |
[42:01] | And you? | 那你是 |
[42:04] | Whoever I was, I failed. | 不论我是谁 我失败了 |
[42:06] | In 1868. | 在1868年 |
[42:09] | In 1909. | 在1909年 |
[42:11] | In 1960, I failed. | 在1960年 我都失败了 |
[42:14] | I was always there, but I couldn’t stop the killings… | 我总是在那里 但是我不能阻止杀戮 |
[42:17] | and he knew that. | 并且他知道 |
[42:20] | Just like he knows I’m here right now. | 就象他知道我现在在这里一样 |
[42:23] | He feels me… | 他能感觉到我 |
[42:25] | the way I felt him… | 就象我能感觉到他一样 |
[42:27] | when I saw that picture of the first victim. | 当我看到第一个受害者的照片时…… |
[42:33] | And somehow he knows my deepest fear… | 不知何故 他能感到我深深的恐惧…… |
[42:36] | that I’ll fail. | 并且我会失败 |
[42:38] | Well, maybe in this life you succeed. | 好的 在这个轮回中 你成功了 |
[42:45] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |