时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Thanks for the beer. | 谢谢你的啤酒 |
[00:18] | Thanks for the lift. | 谢谢你送我回来 |
[00:22] | So, big plans for the weekend? | 那么 周末有什么好计划吗 |
[00:24] | Oh, huge. | 喔 非常巨大 |
[00:26] | Microwave pizza, satellite TV. | 烤比萨 看电视 |
[00:29] | Wow. Thanks for making my life sound exciting. | 喔 谢谢你让我觉得我的生活很精彩 |
[00:35] | Maybe we both need pets. | 也许我们应该养宠物 |
[00:37] | They say people with pets live longer. | 他们说养宠物的人长寿一些 |
[00:40] | I was thinking about getting a cat. | 我之前一直想养一只猫 |
[00:43] | There’s dog people, and there’s cat people. | 有爱狗的人 也有爱猫的人 |
[00:46] | You are a dog person, John. | 约翰 你是一个爱狗的人 |
[00:48] | How do you figure? | 你怎么知道的 |
[00:52] | You’re faithful, you’re dependable. | 你为人忠诚守信 非常可靠 |
[00:56] | You’re without guile. | 你是不会说谎的人 |
[00:59] | You’re very comfortable to be around. | 和你相处让人觉得非常舒服 |
[01:07] | – So why a cat? – Low maintenance. | -为什么要养猫 -容易养 |
[01:11] | They don’t expect much from you, so you can’t disappoint ’em. | 它们不会对你要求太多 因此你也不会让他们感到失望 |
[01:16] | I don’t see you ever disappointing anyone, John. | 约翰 我从来没见到你让任何人失望过 |
[01:34] | See you Monday? | 星期一见 |
[01:38] | Yeah. See ya. | 好的 再见 |
[02:09] | John, John, John. | 约翰 约翰 约翰 |
[02:33] | One, two and three. | 一 二 三. |
[02:40] | – Miss… – Reyes. | – 小姐 … – 雷耶斯 |
[02:42] | How you feeling tonight? | 你今晚感觉怎么样 |
[02:45] | You with us? | 你和我们 |
[03:24] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:26] | Is anybody here? | 有人吗 |
[05:10] | Hello. It’s okay. | 喂 没关系的 |
[05:14] | I was a little freaked out too… at first. | 我刚开始也有点不安 |
[05:19] | – Who are you? – Stephen Murdoch. | – 你是谁 – 斯蒂芬·默多克 |
[05:22] | L-I don’t even know if that matters anymore… | 我甚至不知道这些是否还重要 |
[05:25] | but my name is Stephen. | 但是我的名字是斯蒂芬 |
[05:32] | Did you just look outside? | 你刚才在向外看吗 |
[05:36] | Yeah. Don’t do that. | 是的 不要看了 |
[05:46] | Where did everybody go? | 大家都去哪里了 |
[05:49] | I think the question is, “Where did we go?” | 我想问题应该是 我们去哪里了 |
[05:53] | Were you in an accident? | 你遇到车祸了吗 |
[05:56] | I think I was hit by a car on my way home. | 我想我在回家的路上被一辆车撞了 |
[06:00] | I came in with chest pains. | 我来的时候胸部还很痛 |
[06:02] | Mr. Barriero, someone new. | 巴瑞欧先生 新来的 |
[06:09] | I found Mr. Barriero wandering around here… | 我发现巴瑞欧先生在这里闲逛 |
[06:12] | same as you. | 和你一样 |
[06:15] | He fell at a construction site where he used to work. | 他在他以前工作的建筑工地摔倒了 |
[06:23] | You think we’re dead. | 你以为我们死了 |
[06:35] | No. | 不 |
[06:37] | No, I don’t believe that. | 不 我不相信 |
[06:40] | Have you ever been dead? | 你死过吗 |
[06:45] | So how do you know you’re not? | 那么你怎么知道你没有 |
[07:22] | Hell of a thing to wake up to, huh? | 知道什么事吗 |
[07:30] | We stopped after work. | 我们下班后在一起 |
[07:34] | She had a beer. | 她喝了杯啤酒 |
[07:38] | Well, the man who hit her had 15. | 恩 撞她那个男人喝了15杯啤酒 |
[07:42] | Don’t do this to yourself, John. | 约翰 不要这样责怪自己 |
[08:05] | It’s true, John. | 是真的 约翰 |
[08:09] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[08:13] | I don’t accept that. | 我不接受这些 |
[08:17] | They’ve got her breathing. Her heart’s still beating. | 他们已经让她可以正常呼吸了 她的心脏还在跳动 |
[08:19] | There’s got to be hope. | 还是有希望的 |
[08:24] | There’s no measurable electrical activity in her brain. | 但是从她的脑部探测不到任何兴奋的活动 |
[08:29] | Brain death is… indeed death, John. | 脑部死亡是… 真正的死亡 约翰 |
[08:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:15] | The thing is, it’s not that bad, | 事实上 一旦你习惯了这些 |
[09:18] | once you get used to the idea. | 事情就没有那么糟糕了 |
[09:21] | Have you seen this? | 你曾经看过这些吗 |
[09:24] | It’s nonsense, all of it. | 所有这些都极其荒谬 |
[09:30] | There’s not a single sign on any of the walls here. | 在墙上没有任何标记 |
[09:32] | Why is that? | 为什么会这样 |
[09:37] | You say we’re dead. | 你说我们死了 |
[09:40] | This seem like heaven to you? | 这对于你来说是天堂吗 |
[09:42] | A big, deserted Catholic hospital? | 一个大的 荒废的天主教医院 |
[09:46] | I didn’t say this was heaven. | 我没有说这里是天堂 |
[09:48] | For all I know, it’s… it’s hell. | 据我所知 它是…它是地狱 |
[09:57] | I don’t know anything for sure. | 我不确定任何事情 |
[09:59] | Maybe this place is a way station, ; | 也许这个地方 是一个中间站 |
[10:02] | a stop on the road to what comes next. | 未来路上的一站 |
[10:08] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[10:10] | I’m finding a way out. | 我想去找出去的路 |
[11:00] | Jack Preijers. I’m very sorry for your loss. | 杰克·裴瑞杰 对于你的损失我很难过 |
[11:08] | Look, you two are the experts… | 看 你们两个是专家 |
[11:12] | but there’s got to be something more that can be done. | 但是我们一定还可以做更多的事情 |
[11:15] | Well, I wish there were. | 我希望是这样 |
[11:16] | And I don’t mean to make this any harder… | 而且我不想把事情变的更困难 |
[11:19] | but I do have information you both need to hear. | 但是我有个信息必须告诉你们 |
[11:24] | Your partner had a living will. She signed an organ donor card. | 你的同事有生前的愿望 她签了器官捐赠卡 |
[11:29] | Uh-uh. No way. | 喔 不可能 |
[11:31] | – John… – Just slow down, all right? | -约翰… -别操之过急 好吗 |
[11:36] | She’s lying there in one piece. | 她完好的躺在那里 |
[11:38] | There’s no fractures, no damage to her skull. | 没有骨折 她的头骨没有受到损伤 |
[11:41] | Does that add up to you? | 你有合理的解释吗 |
[11:43] | John, at the end of the day, it doesn’t matter. | 约翰 一天过去了 已经没有什么意义了 |
[11:48] | It doesn’t change the diagnosis or her prognosis. | 诊断和对病情的预测并没有改变 |
[11:53] | In these situations, time is always of the essence. | 在这些情况下 时间总是最关键的问题 |
[11:56] | There is a woman in Minnesota | 在明尼苏达有个妇女 |
[11:57] | who can be saved by your friend’s heart. | 你朋友的心脏可以救她的命 |
[11:59] | In a real sense, she will live on. | 从真正意义上看 她会一直活下去 |
[12:12] | Mr. Murdoch? | 默多克先生 |
[12:15] | Mr. Barriero? | 巴瑞欧先生 |
[12:25] | You, stop! | 你 停下来 |
[12:49] | Monica? | 莫妮卡 |
[12:53] | Monica! | 莫妮卡 |
[13:04] | What’s happening to him? | 他怎么了 |
[13:12] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的上帝 |
[13:36] | I am so very sorry for your loss. | 对你的损失 我感到非常难过 |
[14:25] | They’re burning up the phone lines down there. | 他们把电话都打爆了 |
[14:28] | Arranging with all these other hospitals how to divvy up Monica. | 和其他的医院安排怎样分配莫妮卡的器官 |
[14:31] | They say they could do it as early as tomorrow. | 他们说他们最早要等到明天就着手这件事 |
[14:35] | Is there anything, anything at all? | 那么他们现在能做什么呢 |
[14:42] | I did note some minor swelling in the left anterior… | 我注意到在左前方有些轻微的肿胀… |
[14:44] | which is consistent with subdural hematoma. | 和她的病情吻合 |
[14:47] | Minor swelling? | 轻微的肿胀? |
[14:51] | L-I don’t know if that means anything. | 我不知道这是否意味着什么 |
[14:54] | It’s not like there’s an exact formula… | 看起来不象有确切的处方… |
[14:57] | for how much damage equals death. | 多大的损伤等于死亡 |
[15:10] | What about this? | 这个什么意思 |
[15:14] | This was monitoring her brain activity, right? | 这个是监测她的脑部活动的 对吗 |
[15:16] | – Electrical impulses. – Yeah. | -电脉冲 -是的 |
[15:19] | She had EEG monitoring after the point that she coded. | 她有心脑电图在检测她的病情 |
[15:22] | Suddenly they just stop here. Right here. | 突然它们停在那儿了 就停在那儿 |
[15:27] | And if we can learn what this is, maybe we can reverse it. | 如果我们可以明白那是什么 也许我们可以扭转过来 |
[15:34] | Agent Doggett. | 多各特探员 |
[15:40] | Okay, so-so this woman you saw… she went through the wall? | 好的 所以你看见的这个女人 她可以穿透墙吗 |
[15:45] | I don’t know. She was here, and then she disappeared. | 我不知道 她之前在这儿 后来就消失了 |
[15:48] | Disappeared? What do you mean, like Mr. Barriero did? | 消失了 你什么意思 象巴瑞欧先生那样吗 |
[15:52] | Different than Barriero. | 和巴瑞欧先生不一样 |
[15:54] | Okay, okay, let’s concentrate… | 好的 好的 让我们集中精力… |
[15:56] | on one unexplainable event at a time here. | 在这里遇到了一件无法解释的事情 |
[15:59] | What the hell happened to Mr. Barriero? | 到底巴瑞欧先生怎么了 |
[16:01] | My opinion? I think he died. | 我的意见吗 我认为他死了 |
[16:07] | You can’t die if you’re already dead. | 如果你已经死了就不存在 |
[16:10] | Which backs up my belief that you and I are alive. | 这证明了我的想法 我们还活着 |
[16:16] | I have no idea where she went. | 我不知道她去哪儿了 |
[16:18] | Hold on. If he’s dead… | 等一下 如果他死了… |
[16:21] | and we’re not… | 而我们没有… |
[16:25] | then where the hell are we? | 那么我们到底在什么鬼地方 |
[16:33] | – Dr. Preijers. – I’ll be there in one minute. | -裴瑞杰医生 -我马上就到那儿 |
[16:37] | I’m wondering about this moment on my partner’s EEG tape… | 我现在想知道我同伴的心电图 |
[16:40] | 8:11 p.m., when brain death apparently occurred. | 晚上8点11分 好象是脑死亡的时间 |
[16:43] | – You’re reviewing our records? – Well, no offense, but yeah. | -你在复查我们的记录吗 -是的 没有冒犯的意思 |
[16:47] | I just need to know if there’s some change in Monica’s condition leading up to this. | 我想知道是否莫妮卡某些情况的改变导致了这个结果 |
[16:50] | Agent Doggett, if you’re trying to build | 多各特探员 你是不是想让它成为 |
[16:53] | a malpractice case against me or this hospital… | 一个针对我或医院的医疗事故 |
[16:54] | I’m not. I just want the facts. | 没有 我只是想知道事实 |
[16:58] | Whitney, could you pull the code notes from earlier tonight? | 惠特妮 你能把今晚早些时候的记录拿出来吗 |
[17:02] | Mm-hmm. | 恩 |
[17:04] | Look, Monica had a seat belt | 看 莫妮卡在事故发生的时候 |
[17:06] | and an air bag protecting her through the crash. | 有安全带和气囊保护她 |
[17:08] | The ambulance crew said she was conscious at the scene. | 急救队成员说她在事故发生现场时是有意识 有知觉的 |
[17:10] | I just think there’s something we’re all missing. | 我只是想好象我们都忽略了些什么 |
[17:13] | Well, I don’t think this will help you any… | 我并不认为这对你有任何帮助… |
[17:15] | but this describes what my team and I did to save your friend. | 但是这说明了我和我小组是怎么来救你的朋友 |
[17:19] | You can take it, copy it, study it at your leisure. | 你可以拿走 复制 有时间的时候研究一下 |
[17:22] | Dr. Preijers? | 裴瑞杰医生 |
[17:55] | Oh, it’s all right. You work here? | 哦 没事 你在这里工作吗 |
[18:00] | Uh, l-I’m a patient aide. | 哦 我是护理病人的 |
[18:02] | I deliver the flowers mostly. | 我大部分时间送花 |
[18:08] | Are you her husband? | 你是她的丈夫吗 |
[18:19] | You love her, though. | 但是你爱她 |
[18:38] | She’s not gone. | 她没有死 |
[18:42] | Not her soul. | 她的灵魂没有走 |
[18:49] | I wish I could talk to her. | 我希望我可以和她讲话 |
[18:54] | I wish I could tell her. | 我希望我可以告诉她 |
[19:00] | Guess I wish a lot of things. | 我希望很多事情 |
[20:38] | Come on. You’re not giving up, are you? | 算了 你还不死心 对吗 |
[20:45] | Monica. | 莫妮卡 |
[20:48] | Please. | 请 |
[20:50] | Don’t run. | 不要走 |
[20:54] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[20:58] | I’m Audrey. | 我是奥黛丽 |
[21:00] | L-I work at the hospital. | 我在医院工作 |
[21:03] | Audrey, I’m Monica. | 奥黛丽 我是莫妮卡 |
[21:11] | Stephen and I just want to get out of here. | 斯蒂芬和我想从这里出去 |
[21:17] | Will you show us the way out? | 你能告诉我们怎么出去吗 |
[21:21] | I can’t. I can’t help you. | 我不能 我不能帮你 |
[21:25] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[21:30] | I came to tell you your friend… | 我来这里告诉你 你的朋友… |
[21:36] | Ioves you very much. | 非常爱你 |
[21:38] | My friend? | 我的朋友 |
[21:43] | Did you talk toJohn? | 你和约翰谈过了 |
[21:46] | Does he know where I am? | 他知道我在哪里吗 |
[21:48] | They all think you’re dead. | 他们都以为你死了 |
[21:57] | Wait! | 等等 |
[21:58] | Give my friend a message. | 帮我告诉我的朋友 |
[22:02] | Tell him he’s a dog person. | 他是一个喜欢养狗的人 |
[22:25] | – Hey, Whitney. – Doctor, it’s not my place to say… | -嘿 惠特妮 -医生 我不应该说… |
[22:29] | but you might want to review the code notes for tonight. | 但是你也许想复查一下今晚的记录 |
[22:31] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[22:32] | Well, there was an injection you gave Miss Reyes… | 你给雷耶斯小姐注射… |
[22:34] | that wasn’t in the notes. | 并不在记录里 |
[22:36] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[22:39] | In trauma bay. I saw you administer an I.V. Push. | 在创伤室 我看见你实施了静脉注射 |
[22:41] | I assume it was epinephrine. | 我以为那是有益处的 |
[22:46] | I have no memory of that. | 我不记得了 |
[22:49] | – Anybody else see that? – Just me. | -有其他人看到吗 -只有我 |
[22:51] | But it happened. My only point being… | 但是确有此事 我的意思只是… |
[22:54] | if there is an investigation, | 如果有人调查的话 |
[22:56] | that’s the kind of inconsistency… | 这是与事实相矛盾的… |
[22:57] | malpractice lawyers love to get ahold of. | 那些医疗事故的律师最愿意抓住这点 |
[23:00] | Whitney, thank you so much for looking out for me. | 惠特妮 非常感谢你帮我注意到这些 |
[23:43] | There’s cat people, and there’s dog people. | 有喜欢养猫的人 也有喜欢养狗的人 |
[23:46] | You are a dog person, John. | 约翰 你是喜欢养狗的人 |
[23:51] | You’re faithful… | 你为人忠实 诚恳… |
[23:53] | you’re dependable. | 你值得信赖 可靠 |
[23:56] | You’re without guile. | 你从不会说谎或欺骗 |
[24:00] | And you’re very comfortable to be around. | 而且和你在一起会让人觉得舒服 |
[24:07] | I don’t see you ever disappointing anyone, John. | 约翰 我从来没看到你让任何人失望过 |
[24:21] | Get me some help in here! | 我这里需要帮助 |
[24:31] | What exactly are you thinking? | 你怎么看这件事 |
[24:34] | She helped work on Monica. | 她在帮助救莫妮卡 |
[24:37] | I started asking questions about what happened in the trauma bay… | 我问了创伤室发生的问题 |
[24:40] | and she very inconveniently drops dead. | 她就死得不明不白 |
[24:43] | You’re thinking that somebody | 你在想有人为了掩饰某些事情 |
[24:46] | murdered her to cover something up. | 而谋杀了她 |
[24:47] | Well, if it were you, how would you go about it, | 那么 如果是你 你会怎么做 |
[24:49] | make it look like natural causes? | 弄得像自然死亡 |
[24:50] | Well, I’d use a fast-acting barbiturate like pentobarbital. | 我会用快速反应的巴比妥酸盐像戊巴比妥 |
[24:54] | I’d use a small-bore needle to make it next to impossible | 用小孔针头注射 |
[24:57] | to find an injection mark. | 让你找不到注射的痕迹 |
[24:59] | Next to impossible. That’s why you’re perfect for the job. | 几乎不可能 这就是为什么你非常适合这个工作 |
[25:03] | Should probably test her blood too while you’re at it, right? | 趁你在的时候我们也应该给她验一下血 对吗 |
[25:05] | Agent Doggett… | 多各特探员… |
[25:08] | I’m happy to do this for you. | 我很高兴为你做这些 |
[25:11] | Just don’t kid yourself that this is | 别欺骗自己 |
[25:13] | going to somehow bring her back. | 她回不来了 |
[25:33] | Your name is John, right? | 你的名字是约翰 对吗 |
[25:38] | She has a message for you. | 她有话要告诉你 |
[25:43] | She says you’re a dog person. | 她说你是一个适合养狗的人 |
[25:58] | Wait. | 等等 |
[26:01] | Where did you get that? Who said that to you? | 你怎么知道的 谁告诉你的 |
[26:04] | I told you. She’s not gone. | 我告诉你了 她没有死 |
[26:21] | Look, I went through every last page of | 在你来这里之前 |
[26:23] | that before you ever got here. | 我已经检查了每张纸 |
[26:25] | It’s just nonsense, just like you said. | 它是荒谬的 就象你说的 |
[26:29] | There’s not a clue in it. | 在那里没有线索 |
[26:32] | Maybe in itself it’s a clue. | 也许线索就是它自己 |
[26:38] | This place looks pretty complete at first glance, | 这个地方第一眼看起来非常完整 |
[26:41] | but really it’s not. | 但事实上不是 |
[26:44] | There’s so much missing. | 少了太多东西 |
[26:46] | Words, details. | 文字 细节 |
[26:49] | It’s like a set. A movie set. | 它象一个场景 一个电影场景 |
[26:52] | But like it was built by someone who couldn’t quite grasp… | 但是象是一个没有真正掌握它的人建立起来的 |
[26:55] | what it was they were recreating. | 它们是被改造的 |
[27:05] | Stephen, you okay? | 斯蒂芬 你还好吗 |
[27:13] | Stephen, talk to me. | 斯蒂芬 和我说话 |
[27:16] | What’s… What’s happening to me? | 发生了什么事 |
[27:29] | Does he feel any pain? | 他感到哪里痛吗 |
[27:36] | Absolutely none. | 一点也不 |
[27:44] | It’s just a matter of time now. | 现在就是时间的问题了 |
[27:59] | You live down here? | 你在这里住吗 |
[28:01] | The-The nuns let me stay. | 修女们让我留下来 |
[28:04] | L-I wanted to be a nurse, only I can’t do much… | 我想成为一名护士 只是我还不能做太多… |
[28:09] | but they let me help out. | 但是他们让我帮忙 |
[28:25] | This is this hospital. | 这是医院 |
[28:28] | You made this? | 你做的吗 |
[28:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:38] | L-I like to visit it. | 我想去看看 |
[28:42] | I sort of go… inside my head. | 我的大脑让我进入里面 |
[28:48] | You go into the model? | 你走进模型里了 |
[28:51] | I like it there. It’s quiet. | 我喜欢那里 那里安静 |
[28:56] | I used to have it all to myself… | 我习惯所有的事情都自己承受 |
[28:58] | but then some people showed up. | 但是接着一些人出现了 |
[29:02] | Hospital patients. Your friend. | 医院的病人 你的朋友 |
[29:09] | This is where you say you talked to her? Right inside here? | 这就是你说的和她谈话的地方吗 就在这里 |
[29:16] | Well… | 恩… |
[29:18] | not so much like tiny people in a… in a model… | 看起来不太象这么小的人在一个模型里… |
[29:23] | but… | 但是… |
[29:27] | inside my head? | 在我的大脑里 |
[29:29] | Up here, I guess. | 在这儿 我猜 |
[29:39] | You don’t believe me. | 你不相信我 |
[29:42] | Audrey. | 奥黛丽 |
[29:46] | You said that you saw some other people besides my friend. | 你说你看到除了我的朋友还有其他人 |
[29:53] | Other patients? | 其他的病人吗 |
[29:58] | Can you tell me who they are? | 你能告诉我他们是谁吗 |
[30:13] | There’s so much… | 有很多事 |
[30:17] | I’d do… | 我可以做得 |
[30:20] | differently. | 不一样 |
[30:23] | What? | 什么 |
[30:26] | Life. | 生活 |
[30:36] | I’ll call you back. | 我会给你回电话 |
[30:39] | Monica’s parents are on their way from Mexico City. | 莫妮卡 的父母正从墨西哥城赶来 |
[30:42] | They’re coming to say good-bye. | 他们来见她最后一面 |
[30:44] | They can say “hello” instead. | 他们可以向她问好了 |
[30:46] | Nobody’s shutting off her life support system. | 没有人能切断她的生命供应系统 |
[30:49] | – Not with what I got. – What are these? | -我不允许 -这些是什么 |
[30:54] | Patient files. | 病人的病历 |
[30:56] | Both men were declared brain dead, same as her. | 两个男人都被宣布脑死亡了 和她一样 |
[30:59] | All three have something else in common too. | 他们三个人还有其他的共同点 |
[31:02] | Check out the attending physician. | 看看谁是值班医生 |
[31:07] | – Dr. Jack Preijers. – Yeah, he’s some kind of Dr. Death. | -杰克·裴瑞杰医生 -他在某个程度上是死亡医生 |
[31:11] | He gets off on pulling the plug on his own patients. | 他给自己的病人拉了插头就了事 |
[31:13] | He did it last night to this guy Barriero. | 他昨晚对巴瑞欧就做了这样的事 |
[31:15] | Well, at the request of the family. | 在家属的要求下 |
[31:19] | But what I’m saying is | 但是我想说的是 |
[31:20] | what if he poisoned Barriero in the first place. | 如果他一开始就毒害巴瑞欧呢 |
[31:22] | Same as this guy Steven Murdoch, same as Monica. | 就象斯蒂芬·默多克 就象莫妮卡 |
[31:25] | The tox screen will prove it. | 毒理检验会证明的 |
[31:29] | How did you come up with these two men’s names? | 你怎么提出这两个男人的名字的 |
[31:34] | If I tell you that, you’ll think I’m crazy. | 如果我告诉你 你会认为我疯了 |
[31:36] | But Monica’s alive, same as this guy Murdoch. | 但是莫妮卡 还活着 和默多克一样 |
[31:41] | And we got to help them both get back. | 而且我们要帮助他们回来 |
[31:47] | Steven, stay with me. | 斯蒂芬 留下来 |
[33:03] | Audrey, it’s John Doggett. | 奥黛丽 我是约翰·多各特 |
[33:12] | Audrey.! | 奥黛丽 |
[33:20] | I still need your help. | 我还需要你帮助 |
[33:23] | I told you their names. Mr. Barriero and Mr. Murdoch. | 我告诉你了他们的名字 巴瑞欧先生和默多克先生 |
[33:28] | No, they’re both dead now. Monica’s the only one left. | 不 他们现在都死了 莫妮卡 是唯一的幸存者 |
[33:30] | And inside an hour, | 而且在一个小时之内 |
[33:31] | the hospital plans to cut off her life support. | 医院准备停止维持她的生命 |
[33:33] | Now, I’m not going to let that happen… | 现在 不管付出多大代价 |
[33:36] | no matter what it takes. | 我都不会让它发生 |
[33:38] | But I’m losing here. Nobody else believes she’s alive. | 但是我现在失败了 没有人相信她还活着 |
[33:41] | Nobody… just you and me. | 没有人…只有你和我 |
[33:43] | I can’t do anything. | 我无能为力 |
[33:46] | I only deliver the flowers is all I do. I can’t help. | 我只能送花 没办法 |
[33:50] | You can talk to her, right? You can. | 你能和她交谈 对吗 你可以的 |
[33:57] | Audrey, I need you to talk to her. | 奥黛丽 我需要你和她交谈 |
[34:01] | I need you to tell her what’s going on. | 我需要你告诉她现在正在发生什么 |
[34:04] | I need you to tell her that they’re going to pull the plug. | 我需要你告诉她他们准备拔掉插头 |
[34:08] | I need her to… | 我需要她… |
[34:16] | I need you to tell her to fight. | 我需要你告诉她要抗争 |
[34:18] | I need you to tell her to show us some sign… | 我需要你告诉她要给我们一些信号 |
[34:21] | anything… that she’s in there. | 任何信号… 说明她在那里 |
[34:30] | I need her to understand. | 我需要她理解 |
[34:34] | I don’t know what the hell else to do. | 我不知道还能做些什么事 |
[35:39] | Monica? | 莫妮卡 |
[35:46] | John wanted me to tell you something. | 约翰要我告诉你一些事情 |
[35:48] | You gave him my message? | 你帮我传口信了 |
[35:55] | He says you don’t have very long. | 他说你没有很多时间了 |
[35:59] | He says you have to give them some kind of sign. | 他说你必须给他们某种信号 |
[36:07] | I know, l-I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[36:12] | Are you really going to leave me here to die? | 你真的要把我留在这里等死吗 |
[36:23] | Uh… | 恩… |
[36:27] | I can’t… do… anything. | 我无能为力 |
[36:30] | There’s… There’s something wrong… | 有什么事情搞错了… |
[36:33] | you know, up here. | 你知道 这里 |
[36:36] | And I can’t help anyone. | 而且我不能帮助任何人 |
[36:41] | It’s… | 它是… |
[36:43] | I deliver the flowers. | 我是送花的 |
[36:45] | It’s all I do. | 那就是我能做的 |
[36:47] | And I have to even get help with that… | 而且我甚至需要帮助… |
[36:51] | because l-I can’t read what’s on the little cards. | 因为我无法阅读在小卡片上的东西 |
[37:07] | You can’t read? | 你不能阅读 |
[37:10] | I see it all jumbled up. | 我看东西都很混乱 |
[37:24] | This is your hospital. | 这是你的医院 |
[37:27] | It’s you who created it. | 是你创建的医院 |
[37:31] | It’s all you, Audrey. | 都是你的 奥黛丽 |
[37:36] | This place is all you. | 这里所有都是你的 |
[37:38] | And that means you can make the rules work… | 这意味着你可以在这里执行守则… |
[37:40] | any damn way that you want them to. | 随便你想让他们怎么样 |
[37:47] | You can help me escape. | 你可以帮助我逃脱 |
[38:00] | Audrey? | 奥黛丽 |
[38:28] | You know, I’ve always wondered what was down here. | 你知道吗 我一直想知道谁在这下面 |
[38:35] | I’m being accused of things, Audrey. | 奥黛丽 我正在被指控 |
[38:38] | Terrible things regarding three patients of mine. | 有关我的三个病人的糟糕事情 |
[38:41] | Really, it’s… it’s beyond the pale. | 事实上 是超越界限的 |
[38:58] | You’re not going to yell out, are you, Audrey? | 你不会大叫吧 会吗 奥黛丽 |
[39:09] | Audrey? | 奥黛丽 |
[39:27] | Audrey? | 奥黛丽 |
[39:30] | Audrey! | 奥黛丽 |
[39:37] | Audrey, what’s happening? | 奥黛丽 你怎么了 |
[39:40] | You have to go. | 你必须走了 |
[39:59] | This way. | 这边 |
[40:04] | No. | 不 |
[40:10] | If I do that, I’ll burn up. I’ll die. | 如果我那样做 我会被烧 我会死的 |
[40:14] | No. Not now. | 不 不是现在 |
[40:17] | But you have to hurry. | 但是你得抓紧 |
[40:21] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[40:25] | I know now. | 我现在知道了 |
[40:30] | I know who told me to build it. | 我知道谁告诉我建立这个了 |
[41:30] | The transplant teams are in place. | 移植小组来了 |
[41:37] | They’re not cutting her up. | 他们不能切除她的器官 |
[41:42] | John… I’m still waiting for your argument. | 约翰…我仍然在等你的理由 |
[41:51] | If you have something to convince me… | 如果你可以说服我… |
[41:53] | to convince the doctors that somehow she’s alive. | 说服那些医生她还活着 |
[41:58] | John. | 约翰 |
[42:20] | Audrey. | 奥黛丽 |
[42:35] | Where you going, Doctor? | 医生 你去哪里 |
[42:46] | Oh, God. Oh, no. | 哦 我的上帝 哦 不 |
[43:22] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[43:25] | Good night. | 晚安 |