时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:50] | Bitch. | 婊子 |
[01:27] | Bartender, Seven and Seven, pack of Morleys. | 酒保 威士忌加七喜 一包莫里斯 |
[01:39] | Seven and Seven, pack of Morleys. | 威士忌加七喜 一包莫里斯 |
[01:43] | We have a winner. | 我们有一个赢家 |
[01:48] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[01:51] | Do you know me? | 你认识我吗 |
[01:53] | Come on, Wayno… | 算了 维诺 |
[01:55] | I’m part of the regular game. | 简单的游戏 |
[01:58] | You know your problem, my friend? | 你知道你的问题 我的朋友 |
[02:01] | It’s not the cards. | 这不是牌的问题 |
[02:03] | It’s playing the hand you were dealt. | 它是玩你的手气 |
[02:06] | Plenty of guys get a bad deal. | 很多家伙得了坏牌 |
[02:09] | It’s all in what you do with it. | 这全靠你来做 |
[02:11] | You know what I’m saying, partner? | 你知道我在说什么吗 伙伴 |
[02:16] | You can think. Cards can’t. | 你可以思考 牌就不行 |
[02:18] | They just lie there. | 它们只是躺在那 |
[02:20] | You’ve got to make them work for you. | 你要让他们来为你工作 |
[02:22] | Jack of hearts. | 红心J |
[02:30] | 2,598,960 possible… | 手上5张牌 |
[02:35] | five-card hands. | 2 598 960个可能 |
[02:37] | 1,277 flushes in any given suit. | 1277个同花顺 |
[02:40] | 1,098,240 ways to make two pairs… | 1098240个方式来做对子 |
[02:46] | and yet… the game can’t beat a man. | 并且 游戏不能打败人 |
[02:50] | Man only beats himself… | 只能打败自己 |
[02:54] | and so on and so forth. | 如此而已 |
[03:04] | She comes here every Friday… | 她每周五都来这儿 |
[03:06] | and loses her paycheck… cries all weekend. | 来输她的钱 伤心整个周末 |
[03:11] | Such a nice girl. | 真是个不错的女孩 |
[03:12] | I keep hoping her luck is going to change… | 我一直希望她的运气会改变 |
[03:17] | she’ll catch a break. | 她会交好运的 |
[03:25] | We going to blow this joint? | 我们离开这里吧 |
[03:28] | Call it a night? | 今晚到此为止 |
[03:30] | Hey, Wayno. | 嗨 维诺 |
[03:33] | You’re bluffing me, right? | 你在忽悠我 对吗 |
[03:35] | You’re going to show me Fifth Street. | 从这里出去 |
[03:38] | Walk right out of here… surprise me for a change. | 你要去第五街 给我一个惊喜 |
[04:08] | Three of hearts… | 红桃三 |
[04:12] | two of clubs. | 梅花二 |
[04:17] | I won! I won! | 我赢了! 我赢了! |
[04:22] | Oh, my God! Help me, please! | 哦 我的天! 帮帮我 拜托! |
[04:25] | Help me! Somebody, help me! | 帮帮我! 有人吗 帮帮我! |
[04:27] | There’s a woman who’s been murdered! | 那儿一个女人被谋杀了! |
[04:29] | Somebody help me! Oh, God. | 来人帮帮我! 哦 上帝呀 |
[04:34] | She’s been murdered. | 她被谋杀了 |
[05:32] | 华盛顿特区 联邦调查局总部 | |
[06:29] | Agent Reyes? | 雷耶斯探员 |
[06:33] | Three plus four is seven. Seven and six are 13. | 3加4是7 7加6是13 |
[06:36] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[06:38] | 10. 13. 14. 16. | 十 十三 十四 十六 |
[06:42] | I want to ask you to open your mind to something. | 我想让你发挥想象 |
[06:44] | I don’t want you to think I’m crazy, all right? | 我不想让你认为我疯了 好吗 |
[06:47] | Why would I think that you’re crazy? | 我为什么要认为你疯了 |
[06:49] | Do you believe the universe is knowable… | 你相信宇宙是可知的 |
[06:51] | as a mathematical calculation of the whole reducible to a single equation? | 作为一个数学计算可简化为一个单个的公式 |
[06:54] | – No. – Why not? | – 不 – 为什么不 |
[06:57] | Because I don’t think that its complexity… | 因为我不认为那很复杂 |
[06:59] | allows for it to be reduced so simply. | 可以让它变得非常简单 |
[07:01] | But you accept that some people do? | 但是你接受一些人来做吗 |
[07:03] | I presume you mean the so-called “Unified Theory?” | 我猜想你是指所谓的”统一理论 “ |
[07:07] | What physicists often refer to as the Theory of Everything? | 物理学家们通常称什么为万事理论 |
[07:10] | An equation so simple | 这个公式如此的简单 |
[07:12] | they say that it might be printed on a T-shirt. | 他们说它可以被印到T恤衫上 |
[07:14] | It’s a Holy Grail in the world of science. | 在科学界这是一个神圣的圣杯 |
[07:17] | Potentially, the most important question that mankind has ever asked. | 可能这是人类曾问过的最重要的问题 |
[07:20] | But that such a complex calculation is even possible… | 但是这么一个复杂的计算即使可能 |
[07:24] | is the subject of enormous controversy. | 也是巨大的论证课题 |
[07:28] | Is that what you mean? | 那就是你的意思 |
[07:31] | Um… potentially. | 嗯 可能吧 |
[07:37] | Carla Maria Carpenter, born 02-1-77. | 卡拉·马尼亚·卡彭特出生于77年2月1号 |
[07:41] | Killed outside a nightclub two years ago. | 两年前在一个夜总会外被杀 |
[07:43] | Her murder remains unsolved. | 凶手至今逍遥法外 |
[07:49] | Judy Ann Fuller… born 03-21-69. | 朱迪·安·富勒出生于1969年3月21日 |
[07:53] | Killed at a mall two years ago. Unsolved. | 两年前在购物中心被杀 未破案 |
[08:00] | Julie Frances Gresham… born 01-22-80. | 朱丽·弗朗西斯·戈雷耶斯曼出生于80年1月22日 |
[08:04] | Killed in her parked car last month. | 上个月在她停着的车内被杀 |
[08:07] | Unsolved. | 未破案 |
[08:08] | Agent Reyes, if there’s a connection… | 雷耶斯探员 是否这之间有联系呢 |
[08:11] | that I’m supposed to be seeing, I’m not seeing it. | 我认为有 但我还没有看出来 |
[08:15] | And our latest victim… | 我们最后一名受害者 |
[08:16] | Amy Sheridan Noffsberger… born 04-4-77. | 艾米·谢立丹出生于77年4月4日 |
[08:20] | Killed two weeks ago in a casino. | 两周前在一家赌场被杀 |
[08:23] | Police have yet to find her killer. | 警察还在搜寻杀害她的凶手 |
[08:25] | Agent Reyes, am I to presume… | 雷耶斯探员 我假定 |
[08:27] | that you’ve solved these unsolved murders… | 你来解决这些未破案的凶手问题 |
[08:29] | by using some kind of numerical calculation? | 用一些数字化的计算 |
[08:32] | Letters of names assigned values, added to birth dates… | 名字的字母转化为数值 再加上生日的日期 |
[08:35] | reduced to the lowest common denominator. | 减去最低的公分母 |
[08:38] | A, J, S, equal one. | A J S 等于1 |
[08:40] | Numerology, Agent Reyes? | 数字命理学 雷耶斯探员 |
[08:42] | You’re trying to solve these cases… | 你试图解决这些案件 |
[08:46] | by using what is essentially a child’s game. | 通过使用简单的儿童游戏 |
[08:49] | It’s been in use since the sixth century B. C… | 在公元前6世纪这就已经被采用了 |
[08:52] | when Pythagoras determined that the world was built… | 毕达哥拉斯得出结论: 世界是建立在权数之上的 |
[08:53] | on the power and influence of numbers. | 受数字的影响 |
[08:55] | And, uh, when exactly… | 而实际上是 |
[08:57] | did you stumble upon it? | 你偶然发现它的 |
[08:59] | We did it as kids. I still do it. | 我们还是孩子的时候就做这个 我现在还做 |
[09:03] | You meet people at a party ask them their birth date. It’s kind of an icebreaker. | 在聚会上你会问别人的生日来找话题 |
[09:07] | And as I was reading the story of this woman, | 在我读这个女人的故事的时候 |
[09:10] | I calculated she was a 14… | 我算出她是14 |
[09:11] | what they call a karmic number… | 他们把卡米克数字叫做什么来着 |
[09:13] | an extremely significant numerological number. | 一个非常显著的数字命理学数字 |
[09:15] | Prompting me to look at all of these other unsolved cases… | 促使我看了所有这些没有解决的案件 |
[09:18] | the victims of which also work out to have karmic numbers:10, 13, 16 | 受害者们都可以算出了卡米克数字:10 13 16 |
[09:24] | So, in other words, you haven’t actually solved these cases. | 因此 换句话说 实际上你还没有解决这些案件 |
[09:28] | Maybe “cracked” is a better word. | 可能用 “突破” 来形容更好些 |
[09:31] | Without any other evidence to directly connect them… | 没有其它直接的证据来联系他们 |
[09:33] | circumstantial or forensic. | 根据情况的或者法医的 |
[09:38] | What? | 什么 |
[09:45] | Can you enlarge this? | 你能放大这个吗 |
[09:57] | Can I see the rest of those photos? | 我能看看剩下的那些照片吗 |
[10:00] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[10:03] | There’s a pattern in the bruising. | 那是在瘀伤里的一个图案 |
[10:06] | Yeah… | 是的 |
[10:08] | all four of the victims have it. | 所有的4名受害者都有这个 |
[10:11] | Three small circles. They might be from a ring… | 三个小圆圈 可能来自一个戒指 |
[10:13] | that the killer wears. | 凶手带的 |
[10:15] | So you’re saying these cases are connected. | 因此你说这些案件是有联系的 |
[10:19] | That numerology may actually be driving the killer… | 数字命理学实际上可能操纵了凶手 |
[10:22] | and that I’m definitely not crazy. | 并且我肯定没疯 |
[10:24] | Or that maybe you’re both crazy. | 或许你们两个都疯了 |
[11:15] | Luciole? | 萤火虫 |
[12:25] | Bravo, bravo. Arrivederci. | 好呀 好呀 再会 |
[12:27] | Arrivederci. | 再会 |
[12:28] | Arrivederci. | 再会 |
[12:33] | Wayno. | 维诺 |
[12:35] | Come stai? | 你好吗 |
[12:37] | Quit following me or you might… | 别跟着我 你可能 |
[12:39] | find yourself dead real soon. | 发现你自己很快要死了 |
[12:41] | Oh, come on, Wayno. That’s not your style. | 噢 算了吧 维诺 那不是你的风格 |
[12:46] | Doesn’t fit your pattern. | 不符合你的手法 |
[12:48] | Far be it from me to rat you out. | 我不会告密的 |
[12:51] | Can’t show ’em what they can’t see. | 不能给他们看 看不见的东西 |
[12:55] | Now, two clowns, and a man with a crown. | 现在 两个小鬼 一个K |
[12:58] | Want to try your luck, sailor? | 想试试你的运气 水手 |
[13:00] | The king runs but he can’t hide. How can you lose? | 走K除非他没法躲了 你怎么可能猜不到呢 |
[13:04] | Kid stuff. | 小儿科 |
[13:09] | There goes the neighborhood… | 到了另外一个位置 |
[13:11] | but Mr. Money lives right next door. | 但是孔方兄就住在旁边 |
[13:14] | You know there’s a secret to this game, Wayno… | 你知道这个游戏有个秘密 维诺 |
[13:18] | and I’m going to tell you what the secret is. | 并且我会告诉你这个秘密是什么 |
[13:22] | Choose better. | 选择更好的 |
[13:29] | You got something to say to me, you say it. | 你有话要和我说 你说吧 |
[13:34] | Son, I just did. | 孩子 我刚刚说了 |
[14:18] | Hello. | 喂 |
[14:19] | Uh, there’s a clipboard over there… | 那儿有一个剪贴板 |
[14:21] | with three forms on it. | 上面有三张表格 |
[14:22] | Fill out the top one, or all three… | 填写上面一个 或者全部三个 |
[14:24] | if you want to unlock your most secret numbers… | 如果你想解开你最秘密的数字 |
[14:26] | for love, life and true personal happiness. | 算一下爱情 生活和个人幸福 |
[14:28] | I’m not here for a personal chart. | 我不是来这里算个人运程的 |
[14:30] | I’m with the F.B.I., investigating a series of deaths… | 我是调查局的 调查一系列谋杀案 |
[14:33] | that seem to have a numerological connection. | 那些似乎和数字命理学有关联 |
[14:37] | I give valuable insights to the living. | 我提供有价值的见解 |
[14:39] | The dead pretty much already know their future. | 死者几乎已经知道了他们的将来 |
[14:41] | These are murders. | 这些是谋杀案 |
[14:43] | I’m looking for your help in trying to solve them. | 我寻求你的帮助 |
[14:44] | You may overestimate the kind of work I’m capable of here. | 你可能过高地估计了我的能力 |
[14:47] | My hope is in doing the victims’ complete numerology… | 我的希望对受害者 做完整的数字命理学 |
[14:50] | you’ll be able to draw a picture of the killer. | 你将能够绘制出凶手的图像 |
[14:52] | I don’t think you understand. I run a little business here. | 我不认为你明白了 我在这儿做的只是小生意 |
[14:56] | People come to me if they want to improve their lives… | 人们来我这儿 如果他们希望改善他们的生活 |
[14:58] | how to get rich, how to marry the man of their dreams. | 怎么变得富有 怎么和他们梦中情人结婚 |
[15:01] | I mean, look around. | 我是意思是看看周围 |
[15:03] | If I could actually provide that kind of information… | 如果我真的能够提供那种信息 |
[15:05] | I don’t have to draw you a picture. | 我没有必要给你画一张画 |
[15:07] | – You don’t believe in it? – At best, it’s an art. | – 你不相信这个 – 说得好听 这是一门艺术 |
[15:14] | I have established an undeniable… | 我建立了一个无可置疑的 |
[15:17] | numerological connection between | 在所有这些案件的受害者中 |
[15:19] | the victims in all of these cases. | 有数字命理学的联系 |
[15:24] | If I found the killer I might prevent this happening again. | 如果我找到了凶手 我可能能够阻止它的再次发生 |
[15:30] | Let me see what I can come up with. | 让我看看我能发现什么 |
[15:37] | Monica Reyes. | 莫妮卡·雷耶斯 |
[15:38] | Monica, you’re not going to believe this. | 莫妮卡 你不会相信这个的 |
[15:41] | We found two more cases. Two more victims to add to this thing. | 我们又发现了两个案件 又有两名受害者 |
[15:44] | Both with the same marks on their faces. | 二者在其面部都有同样的标记 |
[15:47] | Now, I knew you were good, but this… this is career-launching. | 我知道你很棒 但是 这个是事业的转折点 |
[15:51] | You better get back here. | 你最好回到这儿来 |
[16:06] | Nice work. | 干的漂亮 |
[16:09] | Well done. Well done. | 干得不错 干得不错 |
[16:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:12] | By brilliantly tying these murder cases together… | 这些谋杀案有着鲜明的联系 |
[16:15] | VICAP is now working hard to develop a profile… | 暴力犯罪分析组正努力地研究杀手的侧写 |
[16:17] | on the man we are officially calling the Triple Zero Killer. | 对于这种杀手我们通常称之为三重零点杀手 |
[16:20] | Through the identification of a pattern he leaves on his victims… | 通过识别他留在受害者上面的图案 |
[16:23] | we have been able to connect… | 我们能够联系 |
[16:25] | six unsolved cases to one murderer. | 6个未破的案件是同一杀手 |
[16:27] | Including these two new cases. | 包括这两个新的案件 |
[16:28] | Agent Scully will act as a point person… | 史卡利探员将负责 |
[16:30] | on the case forensics. | 取证 |
[16:32] | That’s three recent killings and three from 1999. | 那是三起案件发生在最近 三起发生在1999年 |
[16:34] | The developing pattern now appears to be… | 这些规律显示出 |
[16:36] | murders in threes on a serpentine trail… | 这三起中的杀手作案呈螺旋式 |
[16:38] | up across the Eastern Seaboard. | 贯穿东海岸 |
[16:40] | Agent Doggett will lead the task force and is ready to roll. | 多各特探员将领导这次任务 已经准备行动 |
[16:43] | Here’s what we don’t know. One, how he chooses his victims. | 这儿是我们不知道的 第一 他是如何选择他的目标 |
[16:46] | Two, how the killer kills and three, | 第二 杀手是如何杀人的 |
[16:47] | if he’ll kill again soon… | 第三 是否他会在不久的将来再次杀人 |
[16:49] | or disappear as he did two years ago. | 或者就像他两年前一样消失了 |
[16:51] | He may have been incarcerated during those years. | 很有可能在这些年当中他已经被监禁 |
[16:53] | We may be looking for someone with a record. | 我们可能要寻找的这个人是有案底的 |
[16:55] | That’s an excellent observation. | 观察得非常棒 |
[16:57] | The killer is strong. | 杀手很强壮 |
[16:58] | He uses his fists as weapons. | 他用他的拳头作为武器 |
[17:00] | Brute force. | 用强力 |
[17:03] | He is angry, and he acts on impulse. | 他很愤怒 并且他的行动有点冲动 |
[17:05] | Good. Important. | 很好 很重要 |
[17:07] | Agent Reyes, we’re all working off your lead. | 雷耶斯探员 我们所有人都听从你的领导 |
[17:10] | Give us the benefit of your special insight into this case. | 给我们一些你对这个案件中的特殊见解 |
[17:14] | Well, the killer probably has… | 好的 杀手可能有 |
[17:16] | a Soul Number of either four or six. | 一个重要的数字 4或者6 |
[17:18] | His Birth Path is… | 他的生日是 |
[17:20] | I’m guessing, a nine, or maybe a six. | 我猜 一个9或者可能是一个6 |
[17:22] | The Destiny and Realization numbers are definitely karmic. | 命运和现实号码绝对是卡米克数字 |
[17:26] | I’ll know for sure once I’ve got… | 我会明确知道这个 一旦我拿到 |
[17:27] | the charts from the numerologist, but… | 数字命理学家的图表 但是 |
[17:29] | the killer is almost certainly working… | 杀手几乎明确地受这些 |
[17:31] | off numerical vibrational disharmonies. | 数字上的不调和振动的操纵 |
[17:35] | That’s her now. Monica Reyes. | 她打来了 莫妮卡·雷耶斯 |
[17:38] | Agent Reyes? I’ve been running numbers here on the murder victims. | 雷耶斯探员 这儿我运算了被谋杀的受害者的数字 |
[17:42] | Yes, uh-huh. | 是的 嗯-啊 |
[17:43] | And the strangest thing has come up. | 最奇怪的事情发生了 |
[17:45] | What? What is it? | 什么 这是什么 |
[17:46] | Oh, there’s three forms in the clipboard. | 哦 那儿有三个表格在剪贴板上 |
[17:48] | Fill out the top one, | 填写最上面的一张 |
[17:50] | or all three if you want to unlock your most secret… | 或者全部三个如果你想破解你最大的秘密 |
[18:07] | I want her body sent to Quantico. | 我想把她的尸体送到匡提科 |
[18:10] | I want facts, I want details. I want Agent Scully… | 我想知道事实 我想知道细节 我要史卡利探员 |
[18:12] | – to go over this woman with a fine-tooth comb. – Yes, sir. | – 仔仔细细地检查这个女人 – 是的 先生 |
[18:16] | And I want you, Agent Reyes, to tell me who else knows about this. | 并且我要你 雷耶斯探员 告诉我还有谁知道 |
[18:19] | – Knows about what? – About this case. | – 知道什么 – 这个案件 |
[18:21] | About you coming to this office to see this woman. | 和你来见这个女人 |
[18:24] | I don’t think I told anyone. | 我没有告诉过其他人 |
[18:25] | Then how did the killer find his way here? Chance? Coincidence? | 那么杀手是怎么发现的 碰巧 巧合 |
[18:28] | I… I… | 我 我 |
[18:30] | We got a guy working the whole Eastern Seaboard murdering up and down the coast. | 我们在查整个东海岸的谋杀案 |
[18:34] | Tell me how it is he winds up here in this city, | 告诉我 他怎么这么紧张地来到这个城市 |
[18:37] | in this building… | 这栋大楼 |
[18:37] | on this floor, in this room on the same day… | 这层楼 在这个房间里 在同一天 |
[18:39] | you came here to see her if he didn’t know. | 在他并不知道你到这儿来见她 |
[18:41] | That’s actually why I came to see this woman… | 这实际上就是为什么我来看这个女人的原因 |
[18:43] | to find out who the killer is… | 来找出谁是凶手 |
[18:45] | why he does what he does when he does it. | 为什么他要做 他做了什么 什么时候做的 |
[18:47] | We have a reputation to uphold, Agent Reyes. | 要注意我们的影响 雷耶斯探员 |
[18:49] | The F.B.I. Doesn’t go to numerologists… | 调查局不需要数字命理学家们 |
[18:51] | for the same reason we don’t consult horoscopes… | 同样的原因我们不用占星咨询 |
[18:54] | or palm readers or crystal balls. | 或者水晶球之类的 |
[18:56] | A killer kills for a reason. | 杀手杀人是有原因的 |
[18:59] | He lives in the world of cause and effect, as we all do. | 他活在世界的因果关系 和我们是一样的 |
[19:02] | He gets an impulse and acts on it. | 他冲动去做一件事 |
[19:04] | Always the case, even if he doesn’t know it… | 一般情况下 即便他不知道它 |
[19:07] | and that’s how we catch him. | 并且那是如何我们去抓他 |
[19:09] | If he acts on impulses he can’t understand… | 如果他是因为冲动而行凶 他无法理解 |
[19:11] | isn’t it possible we can’t understand them either? | 我们也是不可能去理解他们的 |
[19:14] | Can we not accept that every killer is not… | 可能杀手不是受同样的冲动所驱动 |
[19:16] | driven by the same impulses and that there are some impulses… | 杀手杀人可能受 |
[19:18] | that not every killer kills for? | 很多的冲动驱使 |
[19:20] | No. | 不 |
[19:22] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[19:23] | Because it’s unacceptable. | 因为这是无法接受的 |
[19:25] | But if Agent Reyes didn’t tell anyone she was coming here… | 但是如果雷耶斯探员不告诉大家 她来过这儿 |
[19:28] | the only person who would possibly | 那么那个可能知道的人就会 |
[19:30] | have any idea is somebody at the F.B.I. | 来自于调查局 |
[19:31] | An inside job? I don’t buy it. | 内部的人 我不同意这个 |
[19:33] | But don’t we at least have to accept that as a possibility? | 但是我们不应该接受这种可能性吗 |
[19:36] | No, we don’t. | 是的 我们不接受 |
[19:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:39] | Because it’s highly improbable. | 因为这是不可能发生的 |
[19:41] | But not impossible. | 但不是不可能 |
[19:43] | Six of one, half a dozen of the other. | 半斤八两 各有千秋 |
[19:45] | How would you like us to proceed, sir? | 你希望我们怎么进行呢 先生 |
[19:47] | The bottom line is I want results. | 底线是我要结果 |
[19:50] | I don’t care how you go about it. | 我不关心你怎么去做 |
[19:52] | What I want is this killer caught. | 我想的是抓住凶手 |
[19:54] | All right, let’s get the body out of here. | 好的 让我们把尸体从这儿弄出去 |
[19:58] | Maybe you were followed. | 可能你被跟踪了 |
[20:00] | How? If the killer didn’t even know I was looking for him? | 怎么 难道凶手知道我在找他 |
[20:05] | I don’t know… you explain it then. | 我不知道 你呆会儿解释这个 |
[20:07] | This woman called me just before she was murdered. | 这个女人在被谋杀之前刚刚给我打过电话 |
[20:11] | She had something to tell me, | 她要告诉我一些事情 |
[20:12] | something she found in the victims’ charts. | 她在受害者图表上发现的一些东西 |
[20:14] | Their charts? | 他们的图表 |
[20:16] | Their numerology… | 他们的数字命理学 |
[20:17] | a calculation of numbers that rule their lives… | 在13个不同的类别当中 |
[20:19] | in 13 different categories. | 运算数字推算他们的生活 |
[20:21] | But a calculation based on what? | 但是计算的根据是什么 |
[20:23] | On names and birth dates. | 根据名字和生日 |
[20:25] | Because my name is John Jay Doggett… | 因为我的名字叫约翰·杰伊·多各特 |
[20:27] | and I was born April 4, 1960 I got some kind of magic number? | 我出生于1960年4月4日 我的数字是多少 |
[20:31] | Six.Which makes you an active, adaptive, curious person… | 六 这使得你成为一个活跃 富有适应性和好奇心的人 |
[20:36] | who insists on their independence… | 坚持独立性 |
[20:37] | Ioves a bargain and above all else wants to be successful. | 喜爱便宜的商品并且希望成功 |
[20:40] | Well, that describes pretty much anyone. | 那几乎描述了所有的人 |
[20:42] | People are people. | 人就是人 |
[20:44] | Right, they’re not numbers. | 对 他们不是数字 |
[20:46] | Then what was she calling me for? | 那么她给我打电话为了什么 |
[20:53] | I’m going to leave you here to figure that out. | 我让你去调查怎么回事 |
[20:56] | I’m going back to the Bureau. | 我回局里去 |
[21:22] | Buon giorno, Wayno. | 早上好 维诺 |
[21:24] | Who do you think you are? | 你认为你是谁 |
[21:26] | Who do you think I am? | 你认为我是谁 |
[21:35] | Don’t say a word. | 别说话 |
[21:38] | Do I ever? | 我说过吗 |
[21:56] | You’re just trying to get me caught. | 你是想我被抓住 |
[22:00] | I’m just playing a game of dominoes. | 我只是在玩多米诺骨牌 |
[22:02] | As long as you’re sitting here, though. | 既然你坐在这儿 |
[22:04] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[22:06] | Go to hell. | 下地狱 |
[22:08] | Are the reservations in your name? | 你在地狱有预约了 |
[22:12] | You’re a card. | 你是一张牌 |
[22:14] | You really are a card… | 你真的是一张牌 |
[22:16] | but I love you. | 但是我喜欢你 |
[22:20] | – Got time for a quick game? – I don’t play your games. | – 来玩个小游戏 – 我不玩你的游戏 |
[22:24] | Not a truer word’s been spoken. | 没有讲真话 |
[22:59] | The deceased is Vicki Louise Burdick. | 死者是威科·路易斯·布蒂克 |
[23:01] | Upon external examination… | 根据外部的检查 |
[23:03] | cause of death appears to be a fatal blow to the maxilla… | 死亡的原因是由于致命的击打下颚骨 |
[23:07] | in which a small, three-ring pattern lies. | 下面有一个小的 三个环形的图案 |
[23:13] | I will begin my internal examination at 6:06 p.m. | 我会在下午6:06开始体内检查 |
[24:18] | Agent Scully. | 史卡利探员 |
[24:20] | I’ve got something to show you. | 我要让你看点东西 |
[24:22] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[24:23] | I figured out what the triple-zero pattern on the victim is. | 我断定受害者身上的是三重环图案 |
[24:27] | They aren’t zeros at all. | 他们根本不是零 |
[24:29] | It’s the number 666, only worn away. | 那是数字 666 只是磨损了 |
[24:33] | It must be stamped on the killer’s ring. | 这一定是刻在杀手的指环上的 |
[24:36] | 666, the mark of the devil. | 666 魔鬼的标记 |
[24:38] | Of course. How’d you figure that? | 对啊 你是怎么想到的 |
[24:41] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[24:42] | Then how’d you discover it? | 那么你是怎么发现它的 |
[24:44] | Completely by accident. | 完全是意外 |
[24:46] | I discovered something, too… the victims’ charts. | 我也发现了其他东西 受害者的图表 |
[24:49] | When the numbers were figured… | 当数字在演算的时候 |
[24:50] | the numerologist found they were a match to her own numbers. | 数字命理学家发现和他自己的数字相吻合 |
[24:54] | How did the killer find her? | 杀手是怎么发现她的 |
[24:57] | It obviously wasn’t an accident. | 这显然不是一个意外 |
[25:02] | And how does that help us find the killer? | 那么怎么来帮助我们寻找杀手呢 |
[25:04] | It doesn’t. | 这个不能 |
[25:26] | Agent Doggett… | 多各特探员 |
[25:28] | I think we have a psychological profile on the murderer. | 我想我们已经有了凶手的心理侧写 |
[25:31] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[25:33] | Based on the amalgam of forensic detail of facts… | 根据法医对混合物的详细检验 |
[25:36] | such as time and place the murders were committed and the amount of force used… | 像凶手使用的时间和地点 以及所用的力量 |
[25:39] | we believe the killer is a man in his mid-20s to late 40s… | 我们相信杀手是一个男人 年龄在20多岁到40多岁 |
[25:42] | of average build and looks who is driven by rage… | 看上去他受愤怒所驱使 |
[25:45] | stemming from a hatred of his mother from a very early age. | 这些滋生与早年对他母亲的憎恶 |
[25:48] | He was a bed wetter who was made to feel inferior… | 他尿炕 这使得他感觉低等 |
[25:50] | which he took out on the world by killing small animals. | 他对这个世界的发泄是杀害小动物 |
[25:53] | That’s it? | 就这些 |
[25:56] | Go to work. | 干活去吧 |
[25:58] | That’s the average profile… | 那是几乎所有的 |
[25:59] | of almost every single serial killer… | 调查局曾经抓捕的 |
[26:01] | the F.B.I.’s ever hunted down. | 连环杀手的正常侧写 |
[26:03] | Is that really all that surprising? | 这很奇怪吗 |
[26:08] | Is there a problem, Agent Doggett? | 那有问题吗 多各特探员 |
[26:13] | It’s the way Agent Reyes found the cases. | 这是雷耶斯探员发现案情的方法 |
[26:16] | I don’t think she should so easily be dismissed. | 我不认为她这么容易被打发的 |
[26:20] | You don’t believe in this nonsense? | 你不相信这些废话 |
[26:28] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[26:30] | The path of the killer forms a number six. | 杀手的途径形成了一个6 |
[26:35] | Your point? | 你的观点 |
[26:37] | I don’t know. I just noticed it. | 我不知道 我只是注意到了这个 |
[26:40] | Have you noticed all babies look like Winston Churchill? | 你注意到没有 所有的婴儿看上去像温斯顿·丘吉尔 |
[26:43] | Same difference, Agent Doggett. | 同样的差别 多各特探员 |
[26:47] | What if this is the killer’s pattern? | 假定这是凶手的特征 |
[26:49] | What if the number six… | 假定数字6 |
[26:53] | has some kind of significance to the murders? | 对于凶手有重大的意义 |
[26:56] | It may… | 这可能 |
[26:57] | to you and Agent Reyes, but not to victim number seven. | 对于你和雷耶斯探员有 但对于7号受害者没有 |
[27:16] | If we could analyze these numbers… | 如果我们能够分析这些数字 |
[27:18] | I know we could figure this out. | 我们就能够明白其中的关系 |
[27:20] | Well, despite what we know about the victims’ numerology… | 好的 尽管我们知道 这些受害者的数字命理 |
[27:22] | about the ring that we think that he wears we really know next to nothing… | 知道戒指 他戴的指戒指 其他的我们一无所知 |
[27:26] | about where to start looking for this man. | 不知道去哪找这个人 |
[27:31] | The answer’s going to come to me. | 我会有答案的 |
[27:35] | You going down? | 你下去吗 |
[28:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:11] | Get out of the elevator! Move! | 从电梯里出来! 快 |
[28:14] | Just be cool. Be cool. | 冷静点 冷静 |
[28:17] | All right? | 好吗 |
[28:19] | Everything’s going to be fine. | 一切都会好的 |
[28:22] | Be cool. | 冷静 |
[28:29] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[28:30] | He’s going down. | 他正在下去 |
[28:32] | Stairs. | 楼梯 |
[29:08] | I’m not getting reception. | 我收不到信号 |
[29:13] | Great. | 要命 |
[29:15] | “No service.” | 没有信号 |
[29:22] | We have to get an APB out on that car. | 我们要通缉那辆车 |
[29:24] | Did you happen to see a plate? | 你看到车牌号了吗 |
[29:26] | No. | 没有 |
[29:29] | We got all the numbers on this case except for the ones we need. | 我们得到了这个案件里的所有数字 却没有得到关键的数字 |
[29:34] | Maybe there’s another way out. | 可能还有其他途径 |
[29:35] | Well, it’s only midnight. | 现在是午夜 |
[29:39] | There’s got to be somebody coming in or out soon. | 不久就要有人进来或者出去了 |
[29:41] | How do we know who was driving that car? That it was even him? | 我们怎么知道谁开那辆车 而且还是他 |
[29:46] | That’s the killer’s not still here? | 凶手会不会还在这呢 |
[30:05] | We’re federal agents and we’re armed. | 我们是联邦探员 我们有武器 |
[30:08] | If you are here and you make any sudden moves… | 如果你在这儿 如果突然跑动的话 |
[30:13] | we will be forced to consider you a threat. | 我们会认为你有威胁 |
[30:19] | Stay where you are! Right there! | 呆在那儿别动! 在那儿! |
[30:24] | Hands where we can see them. | 举起手来 要让我们看得见 |
[30:28] | Get out of the car slowly. | 慢慢走出车来 |
[30:42] | Did I do something wrong? | 我做错什么了吗 |
[30:43] | Step around the back of the car. | 走到车后面 |
[30:54] | I want you to show us some identification. | 给我们看看你的证件 |
[30:56] | I don’t have a wallet. | 我没带钱包 |
[30:58] | Do you have some form of I.D.? | 你有其他证件吗 |
[31:00] | I don’t think so. | 没有 |
[31:01] | Sir, what are you doing here? | 先生 你在这儿干什么 |
[31:03] | Waiting for a friend. | 等一个朋友 |
[31:04] | At midnight in a parking garage? | 在午夜的停车场 |
[31:08] | We have this regular game we play. | 我们玩游戏 |
[31:11] | What kind of game? | 什么游戏 |
[31:13] | Checkers. | 跳棋 |
[31:15] | The checkers are… | 跳棋在 |
[31:17] | in the trunk if either of you play. | 在后备箱里 如果你们想玩 |
[31:21] | Sir, does it look like we’re here to play checkers? | 先生 我们在这儿是象要玩跳棋的吗 |
[31:24] | No. | 不是 |
[31:27] | What are you here for? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[31:29] | Get your hands back up in the air. | 把你的手举起来 |
[31:30] | Step forward. | 朝前走 |
[31:34] | Put your hands on the trunk. | 把你的手放到后备箱上 |
[31:45] | He’s clean. | 他没武器 |
[31:46] | All right. | 好的 |
[31:47] | Let’s pop the trunk. | 让我们打开后备箱 |
[31:55] | What’s all this? | 这些都是什么 |
[31:56] | Music. | 音乐 |
[31:58] | You must really like music. | 你一定很喜欢音乐 |
[31:59] | Oh, I love it. The classics, of course. | 哦 我好这个 古典的 |
[32:02] | Mozart, Bach, the earlier jazz: | 莫扎特 巴赫 早期的爵士乐: |
[32:04] | Louis Armstrong Sinatra, doo-wop, Elvis… | 路易斯·阿姆斯特朗 埃尔维斯等 |
[32:07] | – marching bands… – Sir, enough. | – 进行曲乐队 – 先生 够了 |
[32:10] | Don’t get me wrong. | 不要误解我 |
[32:12] | I love all music… | 我喜欢所有的音乐 |
[32:14] | but I prefer the stuff that lasts. | 但是我最喜爱的是古典音乐 |
[32:19] | You like them? Keep ’em. | 你喜欢 拿去吧 |
[32:21] | Thanks to the wondrous world of digital technology… | 谢谢来到精彩的数码技术世界 |
[32:25] | I can always make more. | 我总能做出很多 |
[32:27] | What time is your friend coming? | 你朋友什么时候来 |
[32:30] | Soon. | 快了 |
[32:33] | What do you want to do? | 你想做什么 |
[32:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:39] | I have some nice dance music. | 我有一些很好的舞曲 |
[32:42] | We happen to be here, sir, | 我们碰巧在这儿 先生 |
[32:43] | because there is a serial killer on the loose. | 是因为这儿有一个连环杀手 |
[32:45] | How many did he kill? | 他杀了多少人 |
[32:47] | Seven women now. | 现在有7个女人 |
[32:51] | How are you going to catch him? | 你们怎么去抓他 |
[32:52] | We’re not, stuck down here. | 我们没有 困在这里 |
[32:55] | You sure there’s nothing I can do? | 你确信我不能帮些什么吗 |
[32:58] | Do you have the combination to the door? | 你有开门的密码吗 |
[33:00] | No. | 没有 |
[33:02] | Do you have a cell phone that works? | 你有可以用的手机吗 |
[33:04] | I wish I did. | 我希望我有 |
[33:07] | There’s always checkers. | 只有跳棋 |
[33:20] | Next victim? | 下一个受害者 |
[33:31] | How did we get ourselves into this? | 我们是怎么陷到这里的 |
[34:11] | Cha-cha-cha! | 恰恰恰! |
[34:29] | Agent Reyes. | 雷耶斯探员 |
[34:36] | Your hair color. | 你的头发颜色 |
[34:42] | I don’t believe it. | 我无法相信这个 |
[34:44] | What? | 什么 |
[34:46] | What if we’re his next victims? | 我们会是他的下一个受害者吗 |
[34:49] | You? | 你 |
[34:50] | The seventh victim was a blond. | 第七名受害者是个金发的 |
[34:52] | But neither of you are blonds. | 但是你们都不是金发 |
[34:54] | He kills in threes. | 他杀了三种 |
[34:56] | Blond, redhead, brunette. | 金发 红发 黑发 |
[34:58] | The next victims will be a redhead and a brunette. | 下一个受害者将会是红发或黑发 |
[35:01] | Amazing… | 难以置信 |
[35:03] | from a game of checkers. | 从跳棋知道这些线索 |
[35:08] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[35:10] | Obviously someone you are very lucky to have run into. | 显然我是你碰巧遇到的人 |
[35:15] | No. No. You’re part of this. | 不 不 你卷入此案 |
[35:19] | How do you figure that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[35:20] | No, it’s all in the numbers. It makes perfect sense. | 不 这些全都在一堆数字之中 这下可以理解了 |
[35:25] | The numbers led us to the killer… | 数字引导我们找凶手 |
[35:27] | the killer led us to the garage | 凶手引导我们到停车库 |
[35:29] | and now all we’ve done is recognize… | 并且我们得到了 |
[35:30] | the killer’s real serial pattern. | 凶手的真正的系列特征 |
[35:33] | So you’re saying I didn’t have anything to do with it. | 因此你是说我什么也不用做了 |
[35:35] | – Hey, keep your hands up. – Why? | – 嗨 举起手来 – 为什么 |
[35:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:44] | – What’s this about numbers? – Will you just… | – 这是什么数字 – 你会 |
[35:46] | I’m very good with numbers. | 我非常擅长数字 |
[35:48] | The killer is driven by an impulse we believe is numerological. | 凶手被一种冲动所驱动 我们相信是数字命理 |
[35:51] | Of course. He’s a serial killer. | 当然 他是一个连环杀手 |
[35:53] | No, that’s not what she means. | 不 那并不是他的意思 |
[35:56] | She thinks that his acts are determined… | 她认为他的行为 |
[35:58] | by a calculation of numbers. | 被推断的数字决定了 |
[36:01] | So the killer’s not in control of his actions. The numbers are? | 因此凶手无法控制他的行为 是数字控制 |
[36:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:07] | Well, are the numbers helping you catch him… | 那么 这些数字会帮助你抓住他 |
[36:10] | or are they helping him not get caught? | 或者它们帮助他不被抓住 |
[36:12] | That’s a good question. | 这是个好问题 |
[36:17] | So, it’s a kind of a game. | 因此 这是一种游戏 |
[36:19] | No, it’s not. | 不 这不是 |
[36:20] | No, maybe it is. | 不 可能是的 |
[36:22] | Maybe that’s what this is about… | 可能这是关于 |
[36:23] | who wins the game. | 谁赢了这个游戏 |
[36:25] | I think she’s onto something. | 我认为她有点靠谱 |
[36:26] | Agent Reyes, you can’t reduce a complex factor… | 雷耶斯探员 你不能忽略一些复杂的因素 |
[36:29] | as physical and psychological into a game. | 就像一个游戏中的生理和心理因素 |
[36:33] | You’re a scientist, Agent Scully. | 你是个科学家 史卡利探员 |
[36:34] | Your world is ruled by numbers: | 你的世界被数字统治着: |
[36:36] | – Atoms, molecules, periodicity. – Wow! | – 原子 分子 周期表 – 喔! |
[36:38] | And wouldn’t it follow that everything made from those things… | 这些也被数字 |
[36:41] | is ruled by numbers, too: | 所统治着: |
[36:42] | Genes, chromosomes, us, the universe. | 像基因 染色体 我们 宇宙 |
[36:44] | Go, girl. | 继续说 姑娘 |
[36:46] | Agent Reyes, that is utter nonsense, okay? | 雷耶斯探员 那绝对都是废话 明白吗 |
[36:49] | It would mean that all we are are checkers on a checkerboard… | 这意味着我们全部都是跳棋板上的跳棋 |
[36:53] | being moved around by some forces… | 被一些外力移来移去 |
[36:55] | completely outside and unbeknownst to us. | 对外界完全是一无所知 |
[36:58] | – What did Einstein say? – Einstein… now there’s a winner. | – 爱因斯坦说什么来着 – 爱因斯坦 她赢了 |
[37:00] | “God does not play dice with the universe.” | “上帝不和宇宙万物掷股子 “ |
[37:02] | Nor does he play checkers. | 他也不玩跳棋 |
[37:06] | Look, Agent Reyes, you can’t reduce all of life… | 听着 雷耶斯探员 你无法把所有的生命 |
[37:10] | all creation, every piece of art… | 所有的生物 任何艺术 |
[37:13] | architecture, music, literature… | 建筑 音乐 文学 |
[37:15] | into a game of win or lose. | 归咎为在一场游戏的输赢 |
[37:17] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[37:18] | Maybe the winners are those who play the game better. | 可能获胜者是那些玩得好的玩家 |
[37:20] | Those who see the patterns and connections… | 那些能够看见模式和联系的 |
[37:23] | like we’re doing right now. | 就像我们现在所做的 |
[37:24] | Free will. | 自由的意志 |
[37:27] | Maybe we’re not the next victims. | 可能我们不是下一个受害者 |
[37:30] | Maybe we’re here because we saw the numbers and read the patterns… | 可能我们在这儿是因为我们看见了数字分析出特征 |
[37:34] | and we’re here to catch the killer. | 和我们在这发现了凶手 |
[37:36] | But the killer is outside, killing… | 但是凶手在外面 杀人 |
[37:39] | and we are stuck in a parking garage. | 而我们却被困在了一个停车库里 |
[37:42] | What if he’s not? | 如果他没跑呢 |
[37:46] | What if we didn’t look hard enough? | 如果我们没有仔细搜查呢 |
[37:50] | What if the killer’s still down here? | 如果凶手还在这呢 |
[37:59] | What are you looking at? | 你在想什么 |
[38:02] | The same thing you are. | 和你想的一样 |
[38:09] | So what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[38:11] | – You go left, – I’ll go right. | – 你走左边 – 我走右边 |
[38:13] | You, you stay right where you are. | 你 你呆在原地 |
[38:16] | Oh, there’s no getting rid of me. | 哦 摆脱不了我 |
[39:15] | He’s going fast. | 他走得很快 |
[39:16] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, I think so. | – 你没事吧 – 是的 我想是的 |
[39:21] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见我吗 |
[39:26] | Why’d you do it… kill those women? | 为什么你要这么做 杀死那些女人 |
[39:45] | How did you ever find us? | 你怎么发现我们的 |
[39:47] | I saw something in his pattern. | 我看见了他特征中的一些东西 |
[39:50] | It made me realize there’s going to be nine victims. | 这让我意识到会有9名受害者 |
[39:53] | Maybe you two were going to be eight and nine. | 可能你们两个会是第八和第九 |
[40:08] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪儿了 |
[41:32] | Hello? | 喂 |
[41:34] | All right, I need to know. | 好的 我需要知道 |
[41:36] | What? | 什么 |
[41:38] | What my numerology is, my number… | 什么是我的数字命理学 我的数字 |
[41:40] | whatever you call it. What am I? | 无论你叫它什么 我是什么 |
[41:41] | You’re a nine. | 你是9 |
[41:43] | Which means what? | 它的意思是什么 |
[41:46] | Nine is completion. You’ve evolved through the experiences… | 9是终极 你通过你的经验推算出来了 |
[41:49] | of all the other numbers to a spiritual realization… | 所有其它精神现实数字 |
[41:51] | that this life is only part of a larger whole. | 生活只是巨大整体中的一个部分 |
[41:56] | Dana, are you there? | 黛娜 你在听吗 |
[41:59] | There’s something else that’s bugging me. | 那儿还有一些东西困扰我 |
[42:02] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[42:04] | Who was that man? | 那个男人是谁 |
[42:07] | God knows. | 上帝才知道 |